时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:36] | All right, you’re going to need | 听好了 你们得 |
[00:38] | to add more pumice to the dryer to scuff these up. | 在烘干机里多加点浮石 把钱磨旧 |
[00:40] | Are you listening to me? | 听到没有 |
[00:42] | Otherwise, they will not look real. | 否则看起来不真 |
[00:44] | Any 7-11 clerk will know these are phony. | 便利店的收银员都能看出是假钞 |
[00:47] | Maybe I should test the magnetic ink levels. | 也许我该测试磁性墨水的剂量 |
[00:48] | Yeah, maybe you should make yourself useful. | 对 去找点事情干吧 |
[00:50] | They have… | 他们已经 |
[00:52] | Caught this guy trying to crash the party. | 抓到一个人 想溜进聚会里 |
[00:54] | What should we do with him? | 怎么处理他 |
[01:11] | You just picked that card. | 你刚才翻过那张了 |
[01:12] | Could you be more dumb? | 你还能更蠢一点吗 |
[01:14] | The blueberry’s over here. | 蓝莓卡在这 |
[01:25] | Ow! Bad Carrie. | 坏女孩 |
[01:26] | Hey. I have a perfect memory. | 我有完美的记忆 |
[01:28] | Why not use it to help a little girl? | 为什么不去帮一下小姑娘 |
[01:30] | Her brother is picking on her. | 她哥哥在欺负她 |
[01:32] | Joan of Arc, Marie Curie, | 圣女贞德 玛丽·居里 |
[01:33] | Florence Nightingale… | 弗罗伦斯·南丁格尔 |
[01:35] | They were all tormented younger sisters | 她们都是被虐待的妹妹 |
[01:37] | And they all turned out fine. | 最后都好好的 |
[01:39] | Fine? | 很好吗 |
[01:40] | Burned at the stake, | 在木桩上被烧死 |
[01:41] | radium poisoning, influenza… | 放射性辐射 流感 |
[01:44] | Not so fine. | 没那么好 |
[01:45] | Are you ovulating? | 你是在排卵期吗 |
[01:46] | – What? – Well, I’m just asking | -什么 -我只是随便问问 |
[01:48] | because sometimes an increased estrogen surge | 因为有时突然提高的雌性激素 |
[01:51] | can create a heightened maternal impulse. | 能导致过激的母性冲动 |
[01:55] | Okay. I’m not ovulating | 听我说 我没在排卵期 |
[01:56] | and I’m not… maternal. | 也不是… 母性发作 |
[01:58] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[02:01] | Bet Al wants kids. | 我赌艾尔想要孩子 |
[02:02] | Okay, what are you talking about? | 你到底想说什么 |
[02:03] | What, what? | 什么 是什么 |
[02:04] | I’m just trying to figure out | 我只是想知道 |
[02:06] | Why you and Al are not together. | 为什么你和艾尔还没在一起 |
[02:07] | Why are we having this bizarre conversation? | 为什么我们要进行这么奇怪的对话 |
[02:10] | Yeah, okay… | 好吧… |
[02:13] | What are you… What are you doing? | 你在… 你在干什么 |
[02:14] | That’s my manure shovel. | 这是我的粪肥铲 |
[02:16] | You know, every time you and Al are in the same room together, | 每次你和艾尔呆在同一个房间 |
[02:19] | I need a cold shower. | 我都要冷静一下 |
[02:21] | Speak of the devil. | 说曹操 曹操到 |
[02:23] | Hi, Al. | 艾尔 |
[02:26] | Okay. I’m on my way. | 好 我马上去 |
[02:27] | Bye. | 再见 |
[02:28] | Something’s going on with Jay. | 杰出事了 |
[02:36] | Nice. | 好极了 |
[02:39] | I’m not ovulating. | 我没在排卵期 |
[02:42] | Sorry for dragging you into this. | 抱歉把你拖进来 |
[02:43] | My sister’s ex-husband is missing. | 我姐妹的前夫失踪了 |
[02:45] | Since when? | 什么时候 |
[02:46] | Last night. | 昨天晚上 |
[02:47] | Evan didn’t show for his custody visitation. | 伊凡没来监护探望 |
[02:49] | You’re an uncle? | 你当舅舅了 |
[02:51] | They share custody of a dog. A pomeranian. | 他们共同监护一只狗 一只博美 |
[02:53] | I’m sorry. Come again? | 不好意思 又出事了 |
[02:55] | Look, I know it sounds ridiculous, | 我知道这很荒唐 |
[02:56] | But Natalie’s a CPA, super levelheaded. | 不过娜塔莉是注册会计师 极其冷静 |
[02:58] | I’ve never seen her freak like this. | 我从见过她这么激动 |
[03:00] | I just want her to know | 我只是想让她知道 |
[03:00] | that we’re all there for her. | 我们都会陪着她 |
[03:02] | I pinged, uh, Evan’s Cell phone | 我定位了伊凡的手机 |
[03:04] | to the Carlton hotel. | 查到卡尔顿宾馆 |
[03:05] | I’m sure it’s nothing. | 我确定没事的 |
[03:07] | I’ll go find Natalie. | 我去找娜塔莉 |
[03:09] | You brought me all the way down here | 你把我一路叫到这 |
[03:11] | to use my overtaxed superpowers | 运用给我带来沉重负担的超级能力 |
[03:13] | because of a dog? | 就是为了条狗 |
[03:14] | – Man. – Whatever. | -一个人 -随便你 |
[03:15] | You owe me. | 你欠我的 |
[03:22] | Here’s a recent picture of Evan. | 这是伊凡最近的照片 |
[03:24] | Thank you so much for helping. | 非常感谢来帮忙 |
[03:26] | I know this seems insane, | 我知道这很疯狂 |
[03:27] | But I’m positive there’s something wrong. | 不过我敢肯定出事了 |
[03:29] | He has never missed | 他从没耽误过 |
[03:30] | a custody visitation. | 监护探视 |
[03:32] | If it’s important to you and your brother, | 如果对你和你兄弟很重要 |
[03:33] | it’s important to us. | 就对我们很重要 |
[03:35] | Look, Nat, | 娜塔莉 |
[03:35] | you divorced Evan for a reason. | 你和伊凡离婚是有原因的 |
[03:37] | I mean, the guy’s a pretty flaky guy. | 这家伙疯得很 |
[03:40] | He’s a musician, so, yes, | 他是个乐手 所以你说得对 |
[03:42] | But two things he never screws up on: | 不过有两件事他从不搞砸 |
[03:45] | Arriving on time for his gigs, | 准时参加演奏会 |
[03:46] | and visiting Derek Jeter. | 来看德里克·吉特 |
[03:48] | Derek… Jeter? | 德里克·吉特 |
[03:49] | Jeter’s the pomeranian. | 吉特是一只博美 |
[03:50] | Of course he is. | 当然 |
[03:54] | Evan’s in room 2424. | 伊凡在2424号房间 |
[03:56] | Okay, let’s go. | 好 走吧 |
[03:59] | The divorce was really rough on Evan, | 离婚对伊凡来说真的很艰难 |
[04:02] | so he’s kind of undergone | 他最近算是在经历 |
[04:04] | a personal makeover recently. | 一种个人的转变 |
[04:05] | I have your bags here, sir. | 您的行李在我这儿 先生 |
[04:06] | Uh, sir? | 先生 |
[04:07] | He took a day job… | 他找了份日间工作 |
[04:07] | Room 14. | 14号房 |
[04:08] | Driving a truck. | 开一辆卡车 |
[04:10] | I think he’s… | 我觉得他 |
[04:11] | working really hard to win me back. | 真的在努力工作想让我回头 |
[04:13] | Understandable. | 能理解 |
[04:16] | Getting his act together. | 认真做事 |
[04:17] | Can’t play in a band forever. | 不能永远玩乐队 |
[04:23] | This is gonna get awkward | 我们撞上伊凡 |
[04:24] | when we barge in on Evan with another woman. | 跟其他女人在一起会很尴尬 |
[04:27] | Or another pomeranian. | 或者是另一条博美 |
[04:38] | Jay, keep her out of here. | 杰 带她出去 |
[04:40] | No! | 不 |
[04:44] | This is Lieutenant Burns. | 我是彭斯队长 |
[04:46] | I need CSU on site | 我需要犯罪现场小组 |
[04:47] | here at the Carlton Hotel. | 到卡尔顿酒店来 |
[04:49] | We have a gunshot victim, DOA. | 这里有一名枪击受害者 已死亡 |
[04:52] | No! | 不 |
[05:10] | Single gunshot wound in the back. | 后背有一处枪伤 |
[05:13] | The body’s still warm. | 尸体还是温的 |
[05:14] | CSU thinks this happened | 犯罪现场小组认为案发时间 |
[05:16] | in the last hour or so. | 大约在一个小时内 |
[05:17] | And no wallet, no keys. | 钱包钥匙均不在 |
[05:19] | Are you sniffing? | 你在闻味道吗 |
[05:20] | This lingerie has not been worn, | 这条内裤没被穿过 |
[05:23] | which is strange. | 真奇怪 |
[05:24] | Not as strange as you sniffing panties. | 没你闻内裤的举动那么奇怪 |
[05:26] | What’s it doing here? | 为什么会出现在这里 |
[05:29] | All of this feels staged. | 这一切都像故意安排好的 |
[05:32] | Evan registered for the room this morning. | 伊凡今早开的这间房 |
[05:34] | Paid for it with his credit card. | 用他的信用卡付的钱 |
[05:36] | Well, guy checks into a hotel | 男人在那种时间到酒店开房 |
[05:38] | at that time for one reason. | 只有一个原因 |
[05:40] | Anyone see him with a woman? | 有人看见他和个女人在一起吗 |
[05:42] | No, but this is a busy hotel. | 没 不过这间酒店生意很好 |
[05:44] | It’s a perfect place for a nooner. | 白天爽一把的绝佳场所 |
[05:45] | So maybe a prostitute robs Evan, | 那么可能是妓女抢劫了伊凡 |
[05:48] | something goes sideways, | 发生了一些状况 |
[05:50] | she shoots him, flees the scene. | 她开枪打死了他 逃走了 |
[05:52] | Simple robbery homicide. | 简单的抢劫杀人案 |
[05:54] | Or not so simple. | 或许没那么简单 |
[05:57] | Evan and I were divorced, | 伊凡和我离婚了 |
[05:58] | so he was free to do whatever he wanted to, | 所以他可以随心所欲地做他想做的事 |
[06:01] | but him being here makes no sense. | 但他没道理会来这 |
[06:04] | I know this is hard, | 我知道这很难接受 |
[06:07] | but can you think of any other reason | 但你能想到他今早来开房的 |
[06:08] | why he would be registered in this room this morning? | 其他原因吗 |
[06:12] | I know what this looks like. | 我知道这看上去像是怎么一回事 |
[06:13] | But… Evan was a musician, | 但 伊凡以前是位乐手 |
[06:17] | he liked girls, | 他喜欢姑娘 |
[06:19] | girls liked him back. | 姑娘们也喜欢他 |
[06:21] | He didn’t need to pay anyone. | 他找姑娘是不用付钱的 |
[06:23] | He barely had any money. | 更何况他也没什么钱 |
[06:26] | The truck driving job only covered his rent and food. | 这份开卡车的活只能够付他的房租和饭钱 |
[06:29] | Evan was wearing a, uh, lanyard with an ID in it | 在你给我看的照片上 |
[06:32] | in the photo that you showed me. | 伊凡戴着工作证 |
[06:34] | Yeah, he always wore it. | 对 他一直戴着 |
[06:35] | Always? | 一直吗 |
[06:36] | Yeah. I know this is gonna sound really weird, | 是的 我知道这听上去有点怪 |
[06:39] | but… I gave him the lanyard | 但…我给了他这根挂绳 |
[06:43] | to wear around his neck | 好挂在脖子上 |
[06:44] | so he wouldn’t flake out | 这样他就不会因为睡过头 |
[06:45] | and forget his work ID. | 而忘记带工作证了 |
[06:48] | And he told me he’d wear it everywhere, | 他跟我说他会随身戴着 |
[06:49] | just to prove to me how responsible he was, | 为了向我证明他是多么负责任的一个人 |
[06:53] | so I would take him back. | 希望我能重新接纳他 |
[07:00] | Oh, hi. How’s Jay doing? | 杰怎么样了 |
[07:02] | Okay, given the circumstances. | 目前来看还好 |
[07:04] | How, uh, how’s your leg holding up? | 用一条腿站着还好吗 |
[07:06] | So far so good. | 到目前为止还好 |
[07:08] | I never thought the Plow Pose would injure me. | 我从没想到犁式会让我受伤 |
[07:10] | I never thought of you as a “Namaste” kind of girl. | 我从没想到你会是那种练瑜伽的姑娘 |
[07:14] | Andre and I ended up in the bedroom, | 安德烈和我在卧室里最后用了这个体式 |
[07:16] | and everyone knows the Plow Pose enhances… | 众所周知 犁式能增强… |
[07:19] | All right, you know what? | 行了 你知道吗 |
[07:21] | I don’t need that… visual. | 我不需要了解那种…画面 |
[07:25] | Okay… | 好吧 |
[07:27] | All right. | 好了 |
[07:28] | Now, the ballistics guys are doing more tests, | 现在 弹道分析员正在进行更多的测试 |
[07:31] | but the bullet is, to say the least, unusual. | 但不夸张地说 这枚子弹非同寻常 |
[07:35] | It’s a caliber unique to an Indonesian assault pistol. | 这是印尼突击手枪独有的口径 |
[07:47] | There was a take-out bag with an Indonesian flag on it | 在伊凡的酒店房间外有一个外卖袋子 |
[07:49] | right outside of Evan’s hotel room. | 上面有印尼国旗 |
[07:51] | There’s got to be a connection. | 这之间一定有关联 |
[07:52] | The… Indonesian flag? | 印尼…国旗 |
[07:54] | That memory– it’s in there? | 你记忆里连这个都有吗 |
[07:55] | Mrs. Furst’s third-grade classroom. | 福斯特太太教的三年级班的教室里 |
[07:57] | Right above Emily Hubley’s desk. | 在艾米丽·赫布利的书桌正上方 |
[07:59] | Flags of the world poster. | 世界各国国旗的海报 |
[08:00] | Okay, okay, okay. | 好 好 好 |
[08:01] | Okay, okay. | 好 好 |
[08:03] | Half orange, half yellow, | 一半橙色 一半黄色 |
[08:05] | white dragon? | 白色的龙 |
[08:06] | Bhutan. | 不丹 |
[08:07] | – Oh, why do I even try? – Sorry. | -我真是多此一举 -抱歉 |
[08:08] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[08:10] | Here’s the gun, | 就是这把枪 |
[08:11] | a Pindad PS-01. | 品达Ps-01型手枪 |
[08:13] | That is an armor-piercing bullet. | 那是穿甲弹 |
[08:16] | I mean, even I couldn’t get my hands | 就算我想用这种枪 |
[08:17] | on one of those if I wanted to. | 也弄不到手 |
[08:19] | Well, ballistics guys say that there’s not a gun store | 弹道分析员说在方圆一千英里内 |
[08:21] | within a thousand miles | 都没有枪械店 |
[08:22] | that would carry anything for this. | 卖这种枪 |
[08:25] | Why does a prostitute need heavy ammo? | 为什么一名妓女需要大杀伤力的子弹呢 |
[08:27] | She wouldn’t. | 不是她干的 |
[08:40] | Jay, no one would blame you | 杰 如果你需要时间调整 |
[08:42] | if you needed some time. | 没人会怪你的 |
[08:43] | Evan’s hotel room was opened at 6:45 this morning. | 伊凡的客房房门在今早6:45被打开 |
[08:45] | Nobody else entered with a key until you and Carrie. | 你和凯莉进入之前 没人用钥匙开过门 |
[08:49] | What about security cameras? | 监控摄像头拍到什么了吗 |
[08:51] | Nothing on any of the floors. | 所有楼层都没有异样 |
[08:53] | Still waiting on the security tapes from the lobby, | 还在等大堂的监控录像 |
[08:55] | but there’s a back entrance. | 但酒店有个后门 |
[08:57] | Let me guess: no camera there? | 让我猜猜 那里没有摄像头 对吧 |
[08:59] | You got it. | 猜对了 |
[09:01] | And nobody in the hotel puts Evan with a woman. | 酒店里没人看到伊凡和个女人在一起 |
[09:04] | Carrie thinks there might be a connection | 凯莉觉得这可能 |
[09:06] | to a Indonesian restaurant. | 和一家印尼餐馆有关 |
[09:08] | Run Evan’s credit cards, | 查下伊凡的信用卡 |
[09:09] | see if you can link him to one. | 看能否将他和某家餐馆联系起来 |
[09:11] | Already in the works, boss. | 已经在查了 老大 |
[09:12] | Got the subpoena. | 查到了这张传票 |
[09:14] | Burns. | 彭斯 |
[09:18] | What’s up? | 怎么了 |
[09:19] | I’m kicking the Evan Rusk investigation | 我把对于伊凡·拉斯克案的调查 |
[09:21] | to the 17th squad. | 扔给第十七小组了 |
[09:22] | No, you’re not. | 不行 你不能这样 |
[09:23] | Jay’s one of us, Eliot. | 杰是我们中的一员 艾略特 |
[09:25] | Yes, and I’ll make sure the case | 我知道 我会确保这个案子 |
[09:26] | is at the top of the 17th’s priority list, | 位列十七小组的优先办案名单之首 |
[09:28] | but Evan ended up in a hotel room with a prostitute | 但是伊凡和一名妓女死在酒店房间内 |
[09:30] | and was murdered. | 并且是被谋杀的 |
[09:31] | That’s for the homicide division… | 归凶杀组管… |
[09:33] | Okay, Eliot. | 好吧 艾略特 |
[09:33] | U-use your imagination here. All right? | 发挥一下想象力 好吗 |
[09:35] | E-Evan’s keys, | 伊凡的钥匙 |
[09:37] | his lanyard, his trucking ID… | 他的挂绳 他的货运证件… |
[09:39] | All stolen. | 全被偷了 |
[09:40] | His truck might be missing, | 他的货车可能丢失了 |
[09:42] | and hijacking across state lines is a major crime. | 并被劫持着跨越了州界 属于重案组范畴 |
[09:46] | The issue with a truck hijacking | 劫持货车的争议点在于 |
[09:48] | is that you need an actual hijacking. | 你得真有一起劫案 |
[09:50] | So where is this truck? | 所以 货车在哪 |
[09:52] | I have it, Eliot. | 我知道 艾略特 |
[09:54] | You are a long way from Washington, Francis. | 你从华盛顿远道而来 弗朗西斯 |
[09:57] | Well, you know, sometimes my work brings me | 有时候我的工作会把我带到 |
[09:59] | to America’s second most important city. | 全美第二重要的城市来 |
[10:04] | Special Agent Frank Simms, | 弗兰克·西姆斯特别探员 |
[10:06] | United States Secret Service. | 美国特勤局 |
[10:07] | Oh. Yeah. | 幸会 |
[10:10] | Lieutenant Al Burns, Detective Carrie Wells. | 艾尔·彭斯队长 凯莉·威尔斯警探 |
[10:12] | I’m sure they’re also curious as to what you’re doing here. | 我相信他们也很好奇你来这做什么 |
[10:15] | Oh, I’m taking over Evan Rusk’s murder investigation. | 我是来接管伊凡·拉斯克的凶杀案的调查的 |
[10:18] | – Secret Service? – On what grounds? | -特勤局吗 -凭什么 |
[10:19] | It’s a local crime. | 这是本地案件 |
[10:20] | Well, Rusk’s murder is part of an ongoing | 拉斯克的凶杀案是一起正在调查的 |
[10:22] | counterfeiting investigation. | 伪造货币案的一部分 |
[10:24] | You see? Major crime. | 看到吗 属于重案组范畴 |
[10:26] | Thank you, Francis. | 谢谢 弗朗西斯 |
[10:27] | Frank is fine; you can call me Frank. | 叫我弗兰克就行 |
[10:29] | Okay. | 好的 |
[10:30] | No, you know, | 听着 |
[10:31] | this isn’t over. | 这事没完 |
[10:33] | I’m gonna find out who authorized | 我倒要看看谁有这么大权力 |
[10:34] | this big-footing of my case. | 敢来插手我的案子 |
[10:35] | If you have any questions, Eliot, you can call my boss. | 有疑问可以打电话问我的上司 艾略特 |
[10:37] | Oh, he’s gonna play the POTUS card. | 他打算打那张POTUS牌了 |
[10:39] | The president of the United States of America. | 就是美利坚合众国总统的字母缩写 |
[10:42] | You want his cell number? | 你想要他的手机号吗 |
[10:43] | – I got it. – No. | -我给你 -不用了 |
[10:45] | Okay, well, | 好的 |
[10:46] | Evan Rusk transported | 伊凡 拉斯克运送了一批 |
[10:47] | a pallet of currency-grade paper | 用来印刷百元美钞的 |
[10:49] | used exclusively to produce the new $100 bill. | 货币专用纸 |
[10:53] | There’s not only one but three “Holy grails” | 要完成伪造新百元大钞的祭典 |
[10:54] | of counterfeiting the new hundred. | 要集齐三个圣杯 |
[10:56] | The first one… | 第一 |
[10:57] | Currency-grade paper | 货币专用纸 |
[10:58] | with an embedded holographic strip. | 带有嵌入式水印 |
[10:59] | The second is magnetic ink | 其二是磁性墨水 |
[11:01] | that registers | 而且要是在 |
[11:02] | on the Federal Reserve Bank counting machine. | 联邦储备银行点钞机上登记在册的 |
[11:05] | And the third | 其三 |
[11:06] | is valid serial numbers | 就是来自印钞局的 |
[11:07] | from the Bureau of Engraving and Printing. | 有效序列号 |
[11:10] | I read your homeland security memo, entitled | 我读了你的国土安全手册 标题为 |
[11:13] | “The New Hundred Anticounterfeiting Measures.” | 新百元大钞防伪对策 |
[11:16] | Well, it’s nice to know someone | 能认识一个不仅读我们的手册 |
[11:17] | doesn’t only read our memos, but remembers them. | 还背诵下来的人真好 |
[11:20] | I’m impressed. | 佩服 |
[11:21] | Don’t be; it’s genetic. | 不用 纯属基因问题 |
[11:23] | She was born with a freaky memory. | 她天生就有疯狂的记忆力 |
[11:24] | Well, there’s only one way | 要想不用炸药 |
[11:26] | onto the cargo area of the truck | 就进入一个货车 |
[11:27] | without using explosives. | 的货物箱只有一个方法 |
[11:29] | The driver’s swipe ID. | 用司机的识别卡 |
[11:30] | Evan’s missing lanyard. | 就在伊凡的挂件上 |
[11:32] | Show-off. | 炫耀 |
[11:33] | Right again. | 又说对了 |
[11:35] | And no one | 在此之前 |
[11:36] | has ever stolen even one sheet | 还没有一个人成功的 |
[11:39] | of U.S. currency paper. | 偷到过一张美钞用纸 |
[11:41] | Until today. | 神话到此为止 |
[11:42] | Here’s another truck hijacking. | 这是另一桩劫车事件 |
[11:44] | Same M.O. as Evan’s murder. | 和伊凡被杀案手法相同 |
[11:46] | Hotel killing. | 酒店谋杀 |
[11:48] | You know, based on these photos, | 根据这些照片 |
[11:50] | and the fact that you’re here with your panties in a twist, | 还有你现在紧张的样子 |
[11:53] | I’d say the magnetic ink | 我敢断定磁性墨水 |
[11:55] | is also missing, am I right? | 也丢了 对吧 |
[11:56] | Someone’s acquiring your holy grails. | 有人在收集制造伪钞的三个圣杯 |
[11:59] | What about the valid serial numbers? | 有效序列号呢 |
[12:00] | That, I’m afraid, is on a need-to-know basis. | 至于序列号 恐怕你们不需要知道 |
[12:02] | Oh, he did not just… | 他不是在 |
[12:04] | Oh, yes, he did. | 他是的 |
[12:05] | The Bureau of Engraving and Printing | 印钞局已经确认 |
[12:06] | has confirmed no breach of serial numbers. | 没有序列号泄露 |
[12:11] | I have now fulfilled | 我已经完成了 |
[12:13] | the Homeland Security mandate | 国土安全局关于 |
[12:15] | for interdepartmental cooperation. | 跨部门合作的要求 |
[12:16] | Well, I guess you don’t want to hear | 那我看你是不想听听 |
[12:18] | about our Indonesian connection? | 我们找到的关于印尼的线索啦 |
[12:23] | You found some link to Indonesia? | 你发现了关于印尼的线索吗 |
[12:25] | I mean, I could talk to you | 我可以告诉你这个线索 |
[12:26] | about the Indonesian link, but you have to include | 但是有个条件 |
[12:28] | major crimes in your investigation. | 你得让重案组加入调查 |
[12:30] | That way we can all accomplish what we want here. | 这样我们也可以各取所需了 |
[12:34] | Can I have my hundred first? | 能先把我的百元钞还我吗 |
[12:35] | You, my friend, | 你 朋友 |
[12:37] | are having a very difficult time | 今天追美钞 |
[12:38] | keeping track of U.S. currency today. | 追得很辛苦吧 |
[12:45] | You’ll never see your money again. | 你是见不到回头钱的了 |
[12:48] | Yeah. | 看出来了 |
[12:51] | I followed up on Carrie’s Indonesian lead. | 我调查了凯莉提到的印尼的线索 |
[12:54] | Get a hit? | 有什么发现吗 |
[12:55] | Actually, Jay found that Evan | 是杰发现伊凡的信用卡 |
[12:57] | had a credit card charge from two weeks ago at Medan, | 两周前曾在棉兰付过款 |
[13:00] | an Indonesian restaurant on the lower east side. | 那是一家下东区的印尼餐厅 |
[13:02] | Nice job. | 干得好 |
[13:03] | I’ll let the special agent know. | 我会告诉特别探员的 |
[13:05] | You know, Simms had quite the reputation | 我还在局里时 |
[13:06] | when I was back at the bureau. | 西姆斯可是个厉害人物 |
[13:08] | – Yeah, you knew him? – Of him. | -你认识他啊 -只是听说过 |
[13:10] | His scouting report said he was the biggest player in D.C. | 背景调查显示 他是克林顿政府以来 |
[13:13] | since the Clinton Administration. | 华盛顿最厉害的探员 |
[13:15] | What’s your point, Murray? | 你到底想说什么 莫里 |
[13:17] | I’m just saying, where there’s smoke… | 我只是想说 无风… |
[13:19] | Good intel. | 说的很好 |
[13:20] | Appreciate the heads up. | 多谢你提出来 |
[13:26] | I see you made yourself comfortable. | 你挺自在的嘛 |
[13:29] | The crew I’m after… | 我追查的那些人 |
[13:30] | Crew we’re after. | 我们追查的那些人 |
[13:32] | Jenny Shaw, graphic designer, | 詹妮·肖 平面设计师 |
[13:34] | likely the papermaker. | 很可能就是画纸币图样的 |
[13:36] | Kristen Green, the engraver. | 克里斯坦·格林 雕刻家 |
[13:38] | Olivia Waring, the electroplater. | 奥利维亚·韦林 电镀工 |
[13:41] | And finally, Sophie Dietrich, | 最后是索菲·迪特里希 |
[13:42] | the intaglio printer. | 雕版印刷工 |
[13:44] | All art school grads. | 都毕业于艺术院校 |
[13:46] | All went off the grid about four months ago. | 都在大概四个月前失踪 |
[13:48] | Really? This is your team of counterfeiters? | 不是吧 你说的假币制作组就是这些人 |
[13:50] | They don’t look like killers. | 她们看起来不象杀手 |
[13:53] | Well, your pretty partner doesn’t look like a cop. | 你美丽的拍档看起来也不像警察 |
[13:56] | Hey, what’s her deal, by the way? | 顺便问一下你跟她什么情况 |
[13:57] | Let’s get back to the case. | 还是说回正题吧 |
[13:58] | What is the connection | 这几个辣妹之间 |
[13:59] | between these hot girls? | 有什么联系 |
[14:01] | They met on the darknet. | 她们是在”暗网”上认识的 |
[14:03] | We think their hotness | 我们觉得她们这么辣 |
[14:04] | isn’t a coincidence. | 并不是巧合 |
[14:05] | We believe they’re seducing men like Evan | 我们相信他们通过诱惑像伊凡这样的男人 |
[14:07] | in order to gain access to the materials needed | 来获取制造假钞所需要的 |
[14:09] | to manufacture counterfeit bills. | 各种材料 |
[14:11] | That’s why, uh, we’ve given the operation | 所以我们给这场行动的代号是 |
[14:13] | the code name “Mata Hari.” | “玛塔·哈丽” |
[14:15] | Hmm. Hold on. | 等等 |
[14:17] | Why would four women with no previous criminal records | 为什么四个没有犯罪前科的女人 |
[14:19] | all decide to start forging | 会突然决定伪造 |
[14:22] | the most difficult U.S. currency to counterfeit? | 最难以伪造的美钞 |
[14:24] | That stolen pallet of currency-grade paper | 被偷的那批印钞用纸张 |
[14:27] | is worth $72 million. | 能印七千两百万美金 |
[14:30] | Is that enough “why,” Lieutenant? | 这足以回答你的疑问了吗 队长 |
[14:33] | My guess is, one of these girls was with Evan | 我猜这几个女孩里有一个跟伊凡 |
[14:35] | at that indonesian restaurant. | 在那间印尼餐厅见面了 |
[14:37] | Think it’s worth a look. | 这个值得查一下 |
[14:42] | Okay, how did you know that security camera | 你是怎么知道摄像头 |
[14:44] | was hidden behind a balinese puppet? | 藏在那个巴黎岛的木偶后边的 |
[14:45] | Well, it seemed like the best angle, | 因为那里的角度最好 |
[14:47] | and that’s where I would’ve put it. | 而且要是我也会放那里 |
[14:51] | You’re something. | 你挺厉害的 |
[14:53] | You’ve known me for six hours and 42 minutes, | 你都认识我六小时又四十二分钟了 |
[14:55] | and you’re just now figuring that out? | 你居然才意识到吗 |
[14:58] | Okay, so I showed you my indonesian connection. | 我已经带你看过我发现的关于印尼的部分 |
[15:01] | Now it’s your turn to show me yours, | 现在该轮到你告诉我你的线索了 |
[15:02] | and don’t tell me it’s on a need-to-know basis, | 别跟我说不该知道的别问什么的 |
[15:04] | or I’ll hit you with my rice balls. | 不然我就拿我的饭团砸你 |
[15:06] | All right. | 好吧 |
[15:10] | We believe a major international player | 我们相信假币市场上 |
[15:13] | in the fraudulent currency market | 一个主要国际参与者 |
[15:14] | is making his way to the United States. | 正在进军美国 |
[15:16] | An indonesian trader. | 是一个印度尼西亚交易商 |
[15:17] | So there’s a ticking clock on this whole operation, | 所以这次行动必须要快 |
[15:20] | and your charlie’s angels counterfeiting crew, | 你那些”霹雳娇娃”假币制作者们 |
[15:22] | they’ve only got a little bit of time | 她们只剩很少时间 |
[15:24] | to get those valid serial numbers. | 去取得那些有效序列号 |
[15:25] | Which plays into my hand. | 正中我的下怀 |
[15:27] | And by “My hand,” | 你刚说”我的下怀” |
[15:28] | you mean “our hands,” right? | 意思是”我们的下怀”吧 |
[15:33] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[15:34] | I’ve been scanning through the restaurant’s security footage | 我看了两个小时的餐馆监控录像 |
[15:36] | for two hours; no sign of Evan. | 没有看到伊凡的身影 |
[15:38] | Yeah, you two took your sweet time. | 你们俩可以慢慢来 |
[15:40] | I got you some balls. Coconut rice. | 我给你带了一些饭团 椰香味儿的 |
[15:42] | Give them to your new partner, Simms. | 留着给你的新拍档西姆斯吧 |
[15:43] | He could use a pair. | 搞一对当睾丸吧 他太娘了 |
[15:44] | You’re just jealous because he’s friends | 你只不过嫉妒 |
[15:45] | with the president of the United States. | 他有美国总统身边的朋友 |
[15:48] | Hey. You’re wearing a new tie. | 你打了一条新领带 |
[15:49] | Well, yes, I have a fresh one. | 没错 焕然一新 |
[15:51] | – Doesn’t everyone? – Have some balls. | -大家都是吧 -吃点饭团吧 |
[15:53] | Hey, guys, it’s Evan. | 各位 找到伊凡了 |
[15:57] | Well, we can’t see her face. | 我们看不到她的脸 |
[15:58] | We can’t ID her. | 没办法确认身份 |
[15:59] | Poor guy’s being worked. | 被利用的可怜男人 |
[16:01] | This is getting us nowhere. | 这线索毫无用处 |
[16:09] | Might be getting you nowhere | 也许对你来说毫无用处 |
[16:10] | but I saw that tattoo in the hotel today. | 可我今天在酒店看见过那个纹身 |
[16:12] | Jay, zoom in on it. | 杰 把纹身放大 |
[16:15] | You find this normal? | 她总这样吗 |
[16:17] | No, I find it exceptional. | 不 这只是特例 |
[16:19] | 图像匹配 红门 | |
[16:21] | Tattoo is of an Indonesian | 纹身是印度尼西亚 |
[16:23] | Radical group, the Red Door, | 激进组织 红门 |
[16:24] | Responsible for a series of bombings | 在他们国家里制造过多起爆炸 |
[16:26] | and assassinations in their homeland. | 和暗杀事件 |
[16:27] | Real anti-western types. | 典型的反西方组织 |
[16:29] | Did you see the woman’s face? | 你看到那个女人的脸了吗 |
[16:31] | No, I think, I think the door closed before… | 不 我记得门先关了… |
[16:34] | The divorce | 离婚 |
[16:35] | was really rough on Evan, | 对伊凡来说真的很难 |
[16:37] | So he’s kind of undergone a personal makeover recently. | 他最近正经历着个人生活的巨大转折 |
[16:41] | He took a day job driving a truck. | 他接了个开卡车的工作 |
[16:43] | I have your bags here, sir. | 先生 您的行李在我这里 |
[16:46] | Uh, sir? Room 14. | 先生 十四号房间 |
[16:58] | Yeah, I saw her face. | 我看见她的脸了 |
[16:59] | Pulled these from Interpol, suspected Red Door members. | 这些是从国际刑警组织调来的疑似红门成员 |
[17:05] | Okay. | 好的 |
[17:07] | Jay, stop right there. | 杰 在这停一下 |
[17:08] | Go back three. Go back, go back, go back. | 退回去三个 后退 后退 后退 |
[17:10] | There. I am willing to bet anything | 这个 我敢打包票 |
[17:13] | that we are looking at Evan’s murderer. | 这个人就是杀害伊凡的凶手 |
[17:15] | That’s Padma Jindal. | 她叫帕德玛·金达尔 |
[17:16] | Her file says that, | 资料表明 |
[17:18] | Uh, Padma’s family was killed | 帕德玛的家人 |
[17:19] | by pro-western forces when she was a child. | 在她小时候被亲西方力量所杀 |
[17:21] | Now she’s the spear end of the Red Door. | 现在她是红门的武器 |
[17:24] | Report doesn’t say anything about counterfeiting. | 但没有任何与制造假钞相关的记录 |
[17:26] | So what’s an assassin from the Red Door doing in New York? | 所以红门为何要在纽约进行暗杀 |
[17:28] | And what does she need counterfeit money for? | 以及她为什么需要制造假钞 |
[17:32] | I got an idea. | 我有个主意 |
[17:33] | I’m taking it to the darknet. | 我去暗网试试 |
[17:41] | [已送达]284号匿名者: 破解的吗 [已接收]639号匿名者: 要有效的 [已送达]284号匿名者: 我认识一个卖家 [已接收]639号匿名者: 线下见一面吧 输入框: 时间 地点 | |
[17:50] | It’s been four hours and nothing. | 已经四个小时了 还是毫无进展 |
[17:52] | I could have 25 specialists in Washington | 我本可以在华盛顿让25个专家 |
[17:54] | trolling the darknet | 在暗网钓鱼 |
[17:56] | and trying to make contact with these people. | 试图与这些人联系 |
[17:57] | But you didn’t have the Padma Jindal connection. | 但这样你就无法联系上帕德玛·金达尔 |
[18:00] | Until now. | 直到现在 |
[18:03] | We’ve made contact. | 联系上了 |
[18:05] | I posed as a seller of valid serial numbers. | 我装成有效序列号的卖家 |
[18:07] | Teased them I had a contact | 骗他们说 |
[18:08] | over at the Bureau of Engraving and Printing. | 我在印钞局有人 |
[18:10] | The counterfeiters are pushing a meet tomorrow morning. | 伪钞制造者们提出明早见面 |
[18:12] | This totally tracks with your intel | 完全可以利用你的 |
[18:14] | about the Indonesian money buyer. | 关于印尼钞票买家的情报来追踪 |
[18:15] | You think your 25 specialists | 你觉得你那25个专家 |
[18:16] | could’ve scored a meeting this quickly? | 能这么快就安排好见面吗 |
[18:18] | Even a blind pig finds a truffle. | 瞎猫也能撞上死耗子 |
[18:20] | Who you calling a blind pig? | 你说谁呢 |
[18:21] | You know what, I’m gonna | 我要去 |
[18:22] | – get a cup of coffee. – Do you have an operations plan? | -喝杯咖啡了 -你有行动计划吗 |
[18:25] | Well, procedure is, we send someone in | 流程就是 我们派一个人 |
[18:27] | to meet the counterfeiters | 去见那些造伪钞的 |
[18:27] | And give them a proof of concept– | 给他们一些证据 |
[18:29] | A valid serial number. | 一个有效序列号 |
[18:30] | When the number comes up clean, we arrange for payment, | 号码证实有效后 我们安排付款 |
[18:33] | a second meeting, and tail whoever comes to the meeting. | 也就是第二次见面 并跟踪所有来的人 |
[18:35] | I don’t think Padma or the other operatives | 我不认为帕德玛或她的同伙 |
[18:37] | would risk exposure. | 会冒着暴露的风险来的 |
[18:38] | They’ll probably send an intermediary. | 他们可能会派个中间人来 |
[18:41] | I can have an undercover operative up here from D.C. in 24 hours. | 我可以24小时内从华盛顿派个卧底来 |
[18:44] | You already have an undercover operative: Me. | 你已经有一个卧底人选了 我 |
[18:45] | No, too risky. | 不行 太危险了 |
[18:47] | I can’t believe i’m saying this, but Al’s right. | 我不想这么说 但艾尔是对的 |
[18:49] | This is a secret service op. | 这是特勤处的事 |
[18:50] | This is what we do. | 我们就是干这个的 |
[18:51] | All right, you guys get one shot | 好吧 你的人只有一次机会 |
[18:52] | with these girls, okay? If you scare them, | 接近这些女孩 如果你吓到了她们 |
[18:55] | they disappear, that’s it. | 她们就会从此消失 |
[18:57] | You don’t get your ink or your paper, | 你没法交差 |
[18:58] | and we don’t help Jay find Evan’s killer. | 我们也没法帮杰找到杀害伊凡的凶手了 |
[19:00] | Carrie, with all due respect, | 凯莉 恕我直言 |
[19:01] | You’re a local cop. | 你只是个地方警察 |
[19:02] | I mean, you’re a brilliant one, for sure, | 你的确很聪明 |
[19:04] | but there’s no way you have time to learn enough | 但你不可能有足够时间去学 |
[19:06] | about counterfeiting to go undercover. | 关于伪钞的知识 再来当这个卧底 |
[19:10] | Try me. | 来试试啊 |
[19:16] | The liberty bell inside the inkwell | 墨水瓶内的大钟[转动时钟应变色] |
[19:18] | doesn’t change from copper to green. | 没有从红铜变成青铜色 |
[19:20] | Fake. | 假的 |
[19:24] | Uh, there’s some nice texture | 本·富兰克林 |
[19:25] | on Ben Franklin’s shoulder; this one’s real. | 肩部有很漂亮的纹理 这张是真的 |
[19:28] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[19:31] | Okay, this is just pathetic. | 这张太明显了 |
[19:32] | The backside has the front | 纸钞背面印成了 |
[19:34] | of Independence Hall, not the rear. | 独立厅的正面 而不是背面 |
[19:36] | – Fake. – All right. | -假的 -好吧 |
[19:37] | This one’s amateur stuff. | 这张造的比较业余 |
[19:39] | What about this one? | 这张呢 |
[19:45] | Watermarks are cold-pressed after inking. | 着墨后水印才被冷蒸馏 |
[19:47] | Fake. | 假币 |
[19:50] | Did you take one of those online memory courses? | 你是不是在网上学快速记忆法了 |
[19:54] | No. | 没有 |
[19:55] | I’m a walking online memory course. | 我天生就会快速记忆法 |
[19:58] | Honestly, I have HSAM. | 说实话 我有超忆症 |
[19:59] | It’s highly superior… | 也就是超自传体 |
[20:00] | Highly superior autobiographical memory. | 超自传体记忆 |
[20:02] | – Yeah. – Wait a minute. | -没错 -等等 |
[20:03] | Only five people in the world have that. | 世上只有五人有超忆症 |
[20:05] | Six, and you really think I’m that special? | 六人 你真的觉得我很特别吗 |
[20:08] | I think you think you’re that special. | 我觉得你自恃自己很特别 |
[20:13] | All right, try me. | 那考考我吧 |
[20:15] | Give me a day, month, year. | 随便说一天 一月或一年 |
[20:19] | January 5, 1998. | 1998年1月5日 |
[20:21] | It was a Monday. | 那是个星期一 |
[20:22] | Opening arguments at the Unabomber trial, | “大学炸弹客”案的公开辩论日 |
[20:24] | massive ice storm in Canada, | 加拿大爆发了大规模冰暴 |
[20:26] | and Brock Steele awkwardly tried to pet my thigh | 在锡拉丘兹的一家电影院里 |
[20:29] | throughout the entire screening | 《泰坦尼克号》放映的整整194分钟里 |
[20:30] | of the Titanic, 194 minutes | 布洛克·斯蒂尔都想要摸我大腿 |
[20:32] | at the Syracuse megaplex. | 让我很尴尬 |
[20:34] | Okay, how-how do I know you’re not just making this up? | 我怎么知道你不是在瞎编 |
[20:36] | Well, you can look it all up on the internet. | 你可以在网上查查证实我所说的 |
[20:38] | Except for the Brock Steele part… | 除了布洛克·斯蒂尔那部分 |
[20:39] | – Brock Steele thing? – Yeah, well. | -布洛克·斯蒂尔那事 -是啊 |
[20:42] | You got some mind on you. | 你记忆力不错啊 |
[20:44] | Yeah, sometimes it’s a curse. | 有时这并不是件好事 |
[20:50] | All right. | 好了 |
[20:51] | Eight hours till the meet. | 离会面还剩八小时 |
[20:53] | I think I’m ready. | 我觉得我准备好了 |
[20:54] | I think you are. | 我同意 |
[20:56] | All right, see you. | 那回见了 |
[21:05] | She just took my real hundreds. | 她把我的百元真钞拿走了 |
[21:08] | All right, well, your guy said… | 好吧 你的人说… |
[21:09] | Last time– my guy’s name is Jay. | 最后一次告诉你 他叫杰 |
[21:12] | – Jay… – Thank you. | -杰 -谢谢 |
[21:14] | …Got the word from the Mata Hari crew. | 玛塔·哈里帮给了指令 |
[21:16] | Madison plaza, 90 minutes. | 麦迪逊皇冠假日酒店 九十分钟 |
[21:17] | We’re gonna meet Carrie there. | 我们去那儿见凯莉 |
[21:18] | You can give them all the cute code names you want. | 你爱取什么样好听的代号都行 |
[21:20] | These women have killed three people that we know of. | 据我们所知 这些女人已经杀了三个人了 |
[21:22] | And Padma’s a wanted radical. | 而帕德玛是个被通缉的激进分子 |
[21:24] | You’re concerned about solving a federal case. | 你挂念着要破案 |
[21:26] | I’m concerned about my partner’s well-being. | 而我挂念的是我搭档的死活 |
[21:28] | She’s not in danger. | 她不会有危险的 |
[21:30] | The counterfeiting crew needs thousands of serial numbers | 造假币的人需要上千个序号 |
[21:33] | to cover what– $72 million in bills? | 来做这七千两百万美元 |
[21:36] | Carrie’s gonna give them one. | 凯莉只会给他们一个序号 |
[21:37] | They’re gonna need her alive to get the rest. | 他们要想得到剩下的序号 就不能杀凯莉 |
[21:40] | We’re gonna monitor her cell signal. | 我们会监控她的手机信号 |
[21:41] | Put a tracking device on her. | 在她身上安追踪器 |
[21:42] | No tracking device. | 不许安追踪器 |
[21:44] | Carrie’s dead | 如果他们在凯莉身上 |
[21:44] | if they find a GPS on her. | 找到定位装置 她就死定了 |
[21:45] | Standard federal procedure. Nonnegotiable. | 标准的联邦办案流程 这事没得商量 |
[21:48] | I don’t care what your federal handbook says, okay? | 我不在乎你的联邦指南上写着什么 好吗 |
[21:52] | We do undercover work all the time. | 我们经常干卧底 |
[21:53] | I’m telling you, these people will try to sniff out a sting. | 我跟你说 这些人什么都搜得出来 |
[21:55] | This is Carrie’s life we’re talking about. | 凯莉的性命在此一举啊 |
[21:57] | Well, that’s exactly why Carrie needs to do this by the book. | 这就是为什么凯莉要按规矩办事 |
[22:00] | My people are gonna handle surveillance at the Plaza. | 我的人会密切监视酒店的 |
[22:02] | My people as well. | 我的人也会 |
[22:03] | No, your people are gonna hang back at Major Crimes. | 不行 你的人要回重案组待着 |
[22:05] | No, we’re all working together on this one, Frankie. | 不行 这次我们得协手 弗兰基 |
[22:07] | – Oh, geez… – Unless you want to call my boss? | -天呐 -除非你想打给我老板 |
[22:10] | Mony? | 纽长亲自说 |
[22:12] | “Mony”? | “纽长” |
[22:12] | Mayor of New York. | 纽约市市长 |
[22:14] | Think of him as the POTUS of the five boroughs. | 就把他想成五个自治区的总统好了 |
[22:18] | Yeah. | 好吧 |
[22:22] | I know you’re busy. | 我知道你很忙 |
[22:23] | No, no, it’s not a problem. | 不 没事的 |
[22:26] | You’re gonna get whoever did this, right? | 你会抓到凶手的 对吧 |
[22:28] | Look, my team? | 听着 我的队伍 |
[22:31] | These guys, they’re the best. | 这些人是最棒的了 |
[22:33] | And now, Al and Carrie have | 现在艾尔和凯莉帮了我 |
[22:34] | got my back, which means they got your back, too. | 这意味着他们也会帮你的 |
[22:37] | I wish that made me feel better, | 但愿这能让我好受点 |
[22:38] | But that doesn’t bring Evan back. | 但这也不能让伊凡起死回生 |
[22:42] | No, it doesn’t. | 没错 |
[22:44] | But it might be the starting point | 但这可能会是 |
[22:46] | to help you get on with your life. | 你新生活的开端 |
[22:49] | I just wish I hadn’t been so stubborn. | 我只是希望我没那么固执 |
[22:51] | I’m such a control freak. | 我太控制狂了 |
[22:53] | And I was always waiting for the perfect time. | 我总是在等着绝佳时机 |
[22:55] | Perfect time for what? | 干什么 |
[22:57] | To tell Evan that I changed my mind. | 告诉伊凡我改变主意了 |
[23:00] | And that I wanted him to come back. | 还有我希望他回来 |
[23:02] | You know, Nat, Evan called me a couple weeks ago. | 娜塔 伊凡几周前给我打过电话 |
[23:06] | He told me | 他跟我说 |
[23:07] | that he was working really hard | 他现在很努力的工作 |
[23:11] | to become the man that you always wanted him to be. | 来达到你对他的期望 |
[23:14] | The lanyard? | 所以才带着挂绳吗 |
[23:16] | You know what he said? | 你知道他怎么说的吗 |
[23:16] | He told me that, uh, | 他跟我说 |
[23:18] | that he had a lot of hope, | 他有很多憧憬 |
[23:19] | and that hope made him happy. | 而那让他感到快乐 |
[23:21] | Sounds like Evan. | 听上去像是伊凡会说的 |
[23:26] | Get who did this. | 抓住凶手 |
[23:28] | Promise? | 好吗 |
[23:29] | Have I ever let you down? | 我有让你失望过吗 |
[23:31] | No. | 没有 |
[23:33] | Thanks, Jay. | 谢谢你 杰 |
[23:35] | – Now, as a reminder… – “Reminder,” really? | -再提醒一下 -“提醒” 不是吧 |
[23:37] | I know, I know! | 我知道 我知道 |
[23:38] | I’ll give them one valid serial number, | 我会给他们一组有效的序列号 |
[23:40] | arrange payment, and set up a second meeting. | 安排付款 然后提出第二次会面 |
[23:42] | Then make your way back to us. | 然后回来和我们会合 |
[23:44] | Yeah. | 好 |
[23:46] | Got it. | 记住了 |
[23:47] | Take this burner. | 带上这个一次性手机 |
[23:48] | Anything seems off, you call my cell. | 发现有什么不对劲的 打给我 |
[23:50] | Carrie has the one and only | 凯莉有她唯一需要的 |
[23:52] | emergency number she needs– mine. | 紧急号码 就是我的 |
[23:54] | Here you go. | 给你戴上 |
[23:57] | All right. | 好了 |
[23:59] | You’ll be back with us soon. | 你很快就会回来了 |
[24:00] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[24:04] | You’ll do great. | 你会没事的 |
[24:05] | See you in a bit. | 一会见 |
[24:08] | Good luck. | 祝你好运 |
[24:25] | You guys on her? | 你们追踪到她了吗 |
[24:26] | She’s moving, but her tracker’s off-line. | 她在移动 但跟踪器是关闭的 |
[24:28] | This is what you do? | 这就是你要做的吗 |
[24:36] | Come on, guys, move it. | 赶紧的 哥们 让开点 |
[24:50] | I got her phone. | 我拿到她的手机了 |
[24:57] | Get her in! | 把她弄进去 |
[24:58] | Close it up. | 关门 |
[25:02] | She has to be in the step van | 她肯定在他们用来 |
[25:03] | they used to block the camera. | 遮挡摄像头的箱车里 |
[25:04] | But I’m gonna use every tool in my arsenal to find her. | 但我会用尽我所有的兵力来找到她 |
[25:05] | You lost her. I’ll find her. | 你跟丢她了 我会找到她的 |
[25:06] | Well, it’d be a hell of a lot easier to find her | 如果她戴着跟踪器的话 |
[25:08] | if she was still wearing a tracker. | 我们会更容易找到她 |
[25:09] | The only reason she’s alive right now is | 她现在还活着的唯一原因就是 |
[25:11] | because they didn’t find it on her. | 他们没有在她身上找到跟踪器 |
[25:12] | Guys, we got something. | 兄弟们 我们找到一些线索 |
[25:13] | These four step vans all exited this location | 这四辆箱车都在凯莉被绑后的三分钟内 |
[25:15] | within three minutes of Carrie’s abduction. | 离开了这个地点 |
[25:16] | Broadcast an alert | 广播提醒大家注意 |
[25:18] | for all vans matching that description. | 所有符合那个描述的箱车 |
[25:19] | Have them stopped and searched until we find Carrie. | 拦截它们进行搜查直到我们找到凯莉为止 |
[25:21] | There’s about a thousand vans that look… | 在曼哈顿有一千辆 |
[25:23] | Get it over the air right now! | 现在就去广播 |
[25:24] | Exactly like that in Manhattan. | 跟那长得一模一样的车 |
[25:25] | God! | 天哪 |
[26:36] | Well, this isn’t | 这可不是 |
[26:37] | a very nice way to start a partnership, ladies. | 开启合作的好方式 女士们 |
[26:42] | It might affect my Yelp review. | 可能会影响我的点评网评论 |
[26:44] | Is she clean? | 她有问题吗 |
[26:45] | She’s clean, no bugs. | 她没问题 没有窃听器 |
[26:47] | Didn’t draw a tail after we grabbed her. | 我们抓住她后没发现有人跟踪 |
[26:50] | I hope you have a valid serial number for me. | 我希望你可以给我一串有效的序列号 |
[26:53] | If I don’t call my associate, | 如果我不打给我的同伙 |
[26:54] | you won’t get your serial numbers. | 你就拿不到你的序列号 |
[26:56] | You know, I’m not sure I like the way you conduct business. | 我不确定我是否喜欢你做生意的方式 |
[26:59] | I’m not in the business of trusting anyone. | 我的工作可不允许我随便相信别人 |
[27:03] | Particularly someone I’ve never met. | 尤其是我从未见过的人 |
[27:09] | Serial number. | 序列号呢 |
[27:12] | Untie me, and I’ll give you one. | 松开我 我就给你一个 |
[27:23] | Does anybody have a pen? | 谁有笔吗 |
[27:28] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[27:30] | Can I use your hand? | 能借你手一用吗 |
[27:35] | I’ll give them one valid U.S. serial number, | 我会给他们一个有效的美国序列号 |
[27:36] | arrange the payment, | 安排付款 |
[27:37] | and set up a second meeting. | 然后提出第二次会面 |
[27:57] | You know, you really should have more faith. | 你疑心不该那么重 |
[27:59] | I have faith you’re gonna give me all the numbers | 我相信你会把所有的序列号都告诉我 |
[28:01] | now. | 马上 |
[28:02] | Give me my money and I’ll give you the serial numbers. | 给我钱 我就把序列号告诉你 |
[28:05] | How about give me the numbers and you live? | 给我序列号我就不杀你怎么样 |
[28:06] | Your whole operation falls apart | 没有我的话 你这次行动 |
[28:09] | without me. | 就休想成功 |
[28:10] | How about you wire the money, | 你汇钱 |
[28:12] | I give you the serial numbers? | 我给你序列号怎么样 |
[28:13] | We get it at the same time, and we both win. | 我们同时拿到 双赢 |
[28:18] | I’ll wire it. | 我给你汇钱 |
[28:20] | But if my numbers don’t show up at the same time, | 与此同时要是你给不出序列号 |
[28:22] | I’ll kill you. | 我就杀了你 |
[28:24] | Here’s the wiring information. | 汇款信息在这里 |
[28:30] | I’m gonna need to call my associate. | 我得给我的同伙打个电话 |
[28:32] | Can I borrow a phone? | 能借我个电话吗 |
[28:33] | Send the numbers to this web address. | 把序列号发到这个网址 |
[28:49] | Hurry up. | 快点 |
[28:56] | It’s Carrie! | 是凯莉打来的 |
[28:56] | Jay, try to get a trace. | 杰 试着定位一下 |
[28:58] | Keep her on the line as long as you can. | 尽可能拖延跟她的通话时间 |
[29:03] | Roy, are Carl and Darcy around, | 罗伊 卡尔和达西在旁边吗 |
[29:06] | or can you talk? | 你说话方便吗 |
[29:07] | Uh, “Carl and Darcy.” | 你说”卡尔和达西”吗 |
[29:09] | No, it’s just me. | 都不在 只有我一个人 |
[29:11] | – What’s up? – I need you to send those, uh, | -怎么了 -你帮我把那些… |
[29:13] | Items we talked about. | 我们之前谈好的东西发过来 |
[29:14] | Now? But I thought we needed… | 现在就要 我还以为我们得… |
[29:15] | Just do it for me, Roy, | 听我的话快去发 罗伊 |
[29:16] | within an hour, and you’ll be | 一小时内发到 之后你就可以 |
[29:17] | on your way to Barbados, | 到巴巴多斯岛上享受人生了 |
[29:19] | first class. | 头等舱哦 |
[29:21] | It’s gonna take some time. | 我得花些时间 |
[29:23] | – Come on, come on. – Carl and Darcy are gone, | -快点 快点 -虽然卡尔和达西不在 |
[29:24] | but my supervisor’s still on the floor. | 可主管还在 |
[29:26] | Uh, it could take an hour. | 可能得花上一个小时 |
[29:28] | Not a minute more, Roy, okay? | 一分钟都不能迟 罗伊 明白了吗 |
[29:30] | Send the numbers to “Emerald545.id.” | 把序列号发到”祖母绿545.id” |
[29:39] | Damn it! | 见鬼 |
[29:40] | – What? What? – Didn’t have Carrie on long enough | -怎么了 -通话时间不够确认凯莉的 |
[29:41] | to triangulate the call. | 所在位置 |
[29:43] | See, I would supply her with the numbers, but… | 我可以提供序列号 但是… |
[29:45] | They’d kill Carrie one second after they had them. | 他们一拿到序列号就会杀了凯莉 |
[29:47] | Which means we have less than an hour to save her life. | 意味着我们只剩一个小时去救她了 |
[29:49] | “Carl and Darcy,” what’s that about? | “卡尔和达西”是什么意思 |
[29:51] | I don’t know. It’s some kind of code. | 不清楚 应该是某种暗号 |
[29:52] | She’s leaving a trail of bread crumbs to find her. | 她是在给我们引路去找她 |
[29:54] | The problem is, I don’t have the memory she does. | 问题是我没她那么好的记性 |
[29:58] | Carl’s an old partner of mine. | 卡尔是我以前的搭档 |
[29:59] | Darcy’s his wife. | 达西是他的妻子 |
[30:00] | All right. Come on. Come on. Come on. | 快想 快想 |
[30:02] | Carrie met ’em once, | 凯莉见过他们一次 |
[30:04] | when I dragged her to a barbecue in Bayonne. | 当时我带她去贝永市参加了一个烧烤聚会 |
[30:06] | Right across the Hudson. | 就在哈德逊河对面 |
[30:09] | Bayonne’s a pretty big area, Al. | 贝永地方可不小 艾尔 |
[30:11] | Uh, what about, uh, Barbados– does that mean anything? | 那巴巴多斯岛呢 有什么寓意吗 |
[30:13] | She won a contest in a bar in Syracuse, | 她在雪城的一家酒吧里赢过一场比赛 |
[30:15] | maybe ten years ago. | 大概在十年前 |
[30:17] | Two tickets. | 奖品是两张票 |
[30:22] | Wait, we got snowed in. | 等等 我们当时被雪困住了 |
[30:24] | We actually flew out of Newark. | 我们是从纽瓦克机场离开的 |
[30:28] | Hold on… Flight path to Newark airport | 等等 通往纽瓦克机场的航线 |
[30:29] | cuts right over the docks of Bayonne. | 正好从贝永市的码头上经过 |
[30:31] | Okay, let’s roll. | 我们走吧 |
[30:31] | We have 57 minutes to get to Jersey. | 还有57分钟赶到泽西市 |
[30:36] | 28 minutes left. | 还剩28分钟 |
[30:38] | I hope your associate comes through for you. | 希望你的同伙会履行对你的承诺 |
[30:40] | He always does. | 他从不食言 |
[30:43] | Let me see the final proofs. | 让我看看最终的校样 |
[30:50] | We have flawless proofs… | 我们印出了完美的样张 |
[30:52] | And soon we’ll have their valid serial numbers. | 有效的序列号也要到手了 |
[30:54] | But I’m afraid we’re gonna have to | 但恐怕我们得重新谈谈 |
[30:55] | renegotiate your cut. | 你的分成了 |
[30:57] | I thought the Red Door | 我还以为红门组织 |
[30:59] | was the defender of the oppressed, | 是受压迫人民的守护者 |
[31:00] | not the oppressor. | 而非压迫者 |
[31:02] | Uh, the tattoo… | 那个纹身 |
[31:04] | on the back of your neck. | 你脖子后面的那个 |
[31:05] | I saw it in a New York Times article, | 我在纽约时报上的一篇文章上看到过 |
[31:07] | May 2010, | 2010年5月的一期 |
[31:08] | “The Red Door closest to the west.” | “红门组织逼近西方国家” |
[31:11] | You don’t understand the struggle of my people. | 你根本不懂我的国人们的挣扎 |
[31:12] | You’re right, I don’t, | 没错 我是不懂 |
[31:15] | But I do know that killing her | 但我清楚杀了她 |
[31:16] | won’t help your cause. | 对你达成目的没帮助 |
[31:26] | She called me “Roy.” | 她叫我”罗伊” |
[31:27] | – What? – On the phone, she called me Roy. | -什么 -在电话里她叫我罗伊 |
[31:29] | Why’d she call me Roy? | 她为什么要叫我罗伊 |
[31:30] | Something about the two of you. | 跟你俩的私事有关吧 |
[31:32] | Any Roys you guys have in common? | 有哪个叫罗伊的你们俩都认识吗 |
[31:34] | It’s got to be personal. | 肯定跟私事有关 |
[31:35] | Come on, channel Carrie. | 快点 开启凯莉模式 |
[31:37] | There’s a fireman named Roy. | 有个消防员叫罗伊 |
[31:39] | He lived in a converted garage | 他住在我楼里的一间 |
[31:40] | in my building | 车库改造房里 |
[31:40] | When we first started… | 我们刚开始… |
[31:42] | Dating? | 约会的时候吗 |
[31:43] | Figures as much. | 我猜到了 |
[31:44] | Wait… Garage. | 等等 车库 |
[31:47] | Jay, Murray, | 杰 莫里 |
[31:49] | we’re looking for a corrugated aluminum garage door, | 我们要找的是一个折叠型铝制车库门 |
[31:51] | the kind that rolls up. | 门能卷起来那种 |
[31:52] | It could be a warehouse or an old firehouse. | 也许是仓库或者废弃的消防局 |
[32:03] | We’re running out of time. Fan out! | 我们没时间了 分开找 |
[32:05] | Look for a corrugated garage door | 要找一个折叠型车库门 |
[32:06] | and then see if you can spot the van. | 看能不能找到那辆货车 |
[32:12] | Bennie, | 本尼 |
[32:12] | get rid of these four. | 把她们四个处理掉 |
[32:13] | I wouldn’t do that if I were you. | 我建议你不要这样做 |
[32:15] | I’m just saying… | 我只是说一下 |
[32:17] | I wouldn’t. | 建议你不要 |
[32:18] | See, y-y-you got a problem here: | 看见没 你这里有问题 |
[32:20] | This money is garbage. | 这笔钱就是垃圾 |
[32:23] | Y-you need them to fix this, | 你需要她们解决这个问题 |
[32:24] | this is never gonna fly. | 这样绝对不行 |
[32:27] | I-I can teach them. | 我可以教她们 |
[32:28] | That way you don’t get pinched, | 这对你没什么坏处 |
[32:29] | it doesn’t trace back to me, | 也不会追查到我身上 |
[32:31] | and then you can kill them, do whatever you want with them, | 到时你可以杀了她们 随你处置 |
[32:33] | but right now you need them. | 但现在你需要她们 |
[32:34] | These bills have to be aged, | 这些钱必须做旧 |
[32:35] | so where’s the dryer? | 烘干机在哪里 |
[32:41] | Do what she tells you! | 按她说的做 |
[32:48] | Let’s get to work. | 开始工作吧 |
[33:09] | Jay… There’s an orange garage door. | 杰 找到了一扇橘色的车库门 |
[33:12] | Roy was a crazy Syracuse fan; | 罗伊很喜欢锡拉库扎[意大利城市象征色橘色] |
[33:15] | He painted his door orange. | 他把门涂成了橘色 |
[33:16] | I don’t know what you’re talking about, Al, who’s Roy? | 你在说什么 艾尔 罗伊是谁 |
[33:18] | Track my phone, Jay. | 追踪我的手机 杰 |
[33:19] | Okay, keep the line open and I’ll find you. | 好的 别挂断 我这就开始追踪 |
[33:28] | Wait for backup, Al. | 等待后援 艾尔 |
[33:29] | No time. | 来不及了 |
[33:30] | No. Al, Al! Wait. | 不 艾尔 等等 |
[33:32] | Just keep tracking it. | 继续追踪吧 |
[33:44] | Hey, open up! | 开门 |
[33:47] | All right, you’re going to need to add more pumice | 听着 要想做得逼真 |
[33:49] | to the dryer if you want these to look real. | 得在烘干机里多加点浮石 |
[33:52] | You got to scuff them up more. | 把钱磨旧 |
[33:53] | Right now any 7-eleven clerk would know | 现在这样就连便利店的收银员 |
[33:55] | that they are phony. | 都能看出来是假钞 |
[33:57] | Maybe I should test the magnetic ink levels. | 也许我该测试磁性墨水的剂量 |
[33:59] | Yeah, maybe you should make yourself useful. | 没错 去找点事情干吧 |
[34:01] | They have… | 他们… |
[34:02] | Caught this guy trying to crash the party. | 发现这个人想来捣乱 |
[34:05] | What should we do with him? | 应该怎么处理 |
[34:12] | – Kill him. – Wait. | -杀了他 -等等 |
[34:14] | He’s my associate. | 他是我同伙 |
[34:15] | Roy. | 罗伊 |
[34:18] | How’d he get here? | 他怎么来的 |
[34:19] | You think she showed up at the plaza alone? | 你觉得她会单独去停车场吗 |
[34:22] | You were supposed to be more careful. | 我说了让你们小心点 |
[34:27] | You’re no better than the people who murdered your family. | 你跟杀你家人的凶手没什么区别 |
[34:30] | What do you know about my family? | 你知道我家里多少事 |
[34:32] | Everything I do is to honor them. | 我所做的事都是为了他们 |
[34:34] | Murdering innocent people doesn’t honor anybody. | 杀无辜的人对谁都没有好处 |
[34:36] | Innocent? | 无辜吗 |
[34:38] | Look around! | 你看看周围 |
[34:42] | Roy… | 罗伊 |
[34:43] | The numbers. | 告诉我数字 |
[34:43] | Roy doesn’t have them. | 他不知道 |
[34:45] | I do. | 我知道 |
[34:46] | Then he’s of no more use to me! | 那他对我就没用了 |
[34:47] | Wait! | 等等 |
[34:52] | KB56450000 | 从KB56450000 |
[34:54] | through KB56454999. | 到KB56454999 |
[34:59] | I just gave you 5,000 | 我刚告诉了你五千个 |
[35:01] | valid serial numbers. Check them. | 有效序列号 检查一下吧 |
[35:10] | Good. | 没问题 |
[35:12] | Do you have the rest of the numbers in that head of yours? | 你脑袋里还记得其他序列号吗 |
[35:15] | Lower your weapons and I’ll give you 3,000 more. | 你放下武器 我就再告诉你三千个 |
[35:27] | Come on. | 快点 |
[35:31] | All right, we got to hit them hard when we go in. | 这次行动一定要稳准狠 |
[35:34] | All eyes on Carrie and Al. | 注意观察凯莉和艾尔的位置 |
[35:36] | The signal’s coming from another block up. | 信号来自于另一个街区 |
[35:38] | 069999, that is 20,000. | 069999 两万个了 |
[35:42] | Just 5,000 more. | 再来五千个 |
[35:45] | Someone’s breached the garage. | 有人入侵车库了 |
[35:46] | Clean this all up, | 把这些清理干净 |
[35:47] | then torch the place. | 然后一把火烧掉 |
[35:58] | Federal agents! Let me see your hands. | 联邦探员 把手都举起来 |
[36:00] | Where’s Padma Jindal? | 帕德玛·金达尔在哪 |
[36:02] | No sign of Padma Jindal. | 没看到帕德玛·金达尔 |
[36:04] | Where is the Intaglio Press? | 凹版印刷机呢 |
[36:05] | We just made the plates | 我们在这里只做制铅板 |
[36:06] | and the proofs here; she’s printing somewhere else. | 和校样 她在别的地方印钞 |
[36:09] | All right, she’s probably printing | 好吧 她可能选在 |
[36:10] | where she’s meeting her buyer. | 跟买家碰头的地方印钞 |
[36:12] | We got to move, people, | 赶紧行动 伙计们 |
[36:13] | or $72 million goes flying out the window. | 不然七千两百万美金就没影了 |
[36:15] | And Evan’s killer. | 还有杀害伊凡的凶手 |
[36:25] | There’s a card missing from this board. | 这个板子上少了一张卡片 |
[36:26] | I-it was right on here. | 本来就贴在这里的 |
[36:27] | It had a number: | 上面写了个号码 |
[36:28] | N2227SV “N2227SV.” | |
[36:31] | That’s not a currency serial number. | 那不是货币序列号 |
[36:33] | No. | 的确不是 |
[36:34] | That’s a tail number. | 那是机尾编号 |
[36:36] | Come on. | 走吧 |
[37:02] | Remarkable work, Padma. | 干得漂亮 帕德玛 |
[37:04] | Our friends in Jakarta will be very pleased. | 咱们在雅加达的朋友会很高兴的 |
[37:07] | Were you careful to enter the country | 你入境的时候够谨慎吗 |
[37:08] | without tipping the authorities? | 没有引起官方注意吧 |
[37:10] | I was extremely careful. | 我谨慎至极 |
[37:12] | Our people can use these weapons against our true enemy. | 我们的人可以用这些武器来对付真正的敌人 |
[37:15] | The president of this arrogant country. | 那就是这个傲慢的国家的总统 |
[37:17] | However you want to use them. | 随你怎么用 |
[37:20] | I’ll take the money now. | 我这就带着钱走了 |
[37:21] | You don’t care much about the cause. | 你不关心我们的动机 |
[37:23] | My entire cause is on the pallet. | 对于我来说所有的动机都在这个推车上 |
[37:28] | Then our struggle deserves the guns and the money. | 那这些武器和钱都应该归我们 |
[37:35] | FBI! | 联邦调查局 |
[37:36] | Drop your weapon! | 把枪放下 |
[37:49] | – Cover me on three. – I’ll go. | -数三声然后掩护我 -我上 |
[37:50] | – No, I’ll go. | -不 我上 |
[37:51] | Three. | 三 |
[38:03] | Hold your fire. Let me see your hands, let me see your hands. | 别开枪 把手举起来 把手举起来 |
[38:04] | Drop your weapon. | 把枪放下 |
[38:05] | Get down on the floor. All right, hold it right there. | 趴在地上 很好 待着别动 |
[38:08] | Get down! | 趴下 |
[38:11] | New York gets her first. | 纽约警局先抓到她的 |
[38:13] | Plenty of charges to go around. | 我们有很多罪要定她呢 |
[38:18] | She’s all yours, Jay. | 她归你了 杰 |
[38:23] | You’re under arrest for the murder of Evan Rusk. | 你因谋杀伊凡·拉斯克而被捕了 |
[38:27] | What do we do with all this cash? | 这么多的现金要怎么处理呀 |
[38:37] | Ah, it’s so beautiful. | 真美呀 |
[38:40] | A shame it has to burn. | 可惜非烧了不可 |
[38:41] | Acts as a deterrent to the bad guys. | 用来震慑那些坏蛋 |
[38:46] | You are an unbelievable pain in the ass, by the way. | 顺便说一句 你还真不是一般的麻烦呀 |
[38:49] | You’re gonna miss me when I’m gone. | 等我走了你就该想我了 |
[38:51] | – Uh-uh. No, I won’t. – Yes, you will. | -不 不会的 -你会的 |
[38:52] | – No. – Yeah. | -不会的 -会的 |
[38:53] | Because you just might be in Washington. | 因为没准你会出现在华盛顿的 |
[38:55] | Are you trying to recruit me, special agent? | 你这是在招募我吗 特别探员 |
[38:58] | I don’t need to recruit people to have dinner with me. | 我不需要招募人来跟我共进晚餐 |
[39:00] | – See if you can remember this number. – Oh, well. | -看看你能不能记住这个号码 -好吧 |
[39:03] | You seem awfully confident that I’m gonna call you. | 你好像很确信我会给你打电话 |
[39:06] | I’m just overly confident that you owe me money. | 我只是超级无敌确信你欠我钱 |
[39:09] | You’ll get your money back. | 你会拿回你的钱的 |
[39:11] | You trust me, don’t you? | 你相信我 对吧 |
[39:14] | Not one bit. | 一点也不信 |
[39:15] | Hello, Simms. | 喂 我是西姆斯 |
[39:20] | I don’t know if I made this clear, | 不知道我表达得清不清楚 |
[39:22] | but he annoys me. | 我很不爽那家伙 |
[39:23] | You made it crystal clear. | 你表达得非常清楚 |
[39:25] | That guy… | 那家伙 |
[39:27] | – Really? – Come on. | -真的吗 -拜托 |
[39:28] | – What? – Word on the DC streets — | -怎么了嘛 -据华盛顿那边的传言说 |
[39:30] | total player. | 他就是个花花公子 |
[39:31] | When I first met you, you had the same reputation, | 我刚认识你的时候 别人也这么评价你的 |
[39:33] | so it seems like I have a type. | 看来我专招这种人喜欢 |
[39:37] | I need you to throw the money on the pile there. | 你也得把钱扔到火堆里去 |
[39:39] | What money? | 什么钱 |
[39:40] | The stack you swiped at the hangar? | 你在飞机库里偷藏的那打 |
[39:42] | Don’t have a stack. | 我没偷藏啊 |
[39:42] | Throw it in, or I’ll arrest you. | 扔进去 不然我要逮捕你了 |
[39:45] | With handcuffs? | 用手铐吗 |
[39:49] | You will not arrest me. | 你才不会逮捕我呢 |
[39:51] | Try me. | 试试看 |
[39:53] | Want to go to Mexico? | 想去墨西哥吗 |
[40:05] | – Mexico. – Mexico. | -墨西哥 -墨西哥 |