时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:50] | Come on, where are you? | 快点 你跑哪去了 |
[01:53] | I’m taking you down this time, Carrie. | 这次我赢定了 凯莉 |
[01:55] | A boy can dream, Sean. | 做梦吧 肖恩 |
[01:56] | Remember, you promised if I beat you this time, I get a kiss. | 你答应过要是这次我赢了你要给我一个吻 |
[01:59] | Today, Barry, you get a kiss anyway. | 今天 巴利 无论输赢你都会得到一个吻 |
[02:02] | What about me? | 那我呢 |
[02:03] | Do I get a kiss, too? | 我也会得到一个吻吗 |
[02:04] | You know, Quinton, a rain check. | 奎因顿 我们来一个君子协定吧 |
[02:06] | About ten years, okay? | 十年之约 怎么样 |
[02:08] | All right, what’s it gonna be, boys? | 好了 你要怎么走 |
[02:10] | Bishop to D3. | 象走到D3 |
[02:12] | Uh-huh. Knight to F6. | 马走到F6 |
[02:14] | Okay. Even with you incredible memory, | 好吧 尽管你记忆超群 |
[02:16] | there’s a lot of boards with a lot of moves. | 要记这么多棋盘上的这么多步 |
[02:19] | You can’t win. | 你是赢不了的 |
[02:20] | Pawn to G5. | 卒走到G5 |
[02:22] | My memory is more than incredible, Barry. | 我的记忆可不只是超群 巴利 |
[02:24] | It’s perfect, which is why I remember | 而是完美 所以我才会记得 |
[02:26] | the same Budapest Gambit October 14 of last year. | 你的布达佩斯弃兵开局跟去年十月十四日一样 |
[02:30] | Are you ready? | 准备好了吗 |
[02:33] | Quinton… | 奎因顿 |
[02:33] | Rook to C1. | 车走到C1 |
[02:35] | Sean… | 肖恩 |
[02:36] | Queen to F7. | 后走到F7 |
[02:38] | Barry… | 巴利 |
[02:39] | Queen to H5. | 后走到H5 |
[02:42] | Surrender and keep dreaming. | 乖乖投降下次再做梦吧 |
[02:44] | Oh, thank you very much! | 非常感谢 |
[02:45] | Don’t look so sad. Carrie Wells! Still undefeated! | 别难过 凯莉·威尔斯仍然不可战胜 |
[02:49] | Hey, Al. | 艾尔 |
[02:57] | Two Chinese tourists found the body when it washed up on shore. | 两名中国游客发现了被冲上岸的尸体 |
[03:00] | They called it in, | 他们报了警 |
[03:01] | but not before posting a video of the whole thing on Facebook. | 但已经把整段视频发到了网上 |
[03:06] | The mayor brought us in to control spin. | 市长让我们来控制局面 |
[03:07] | Who is he? | 他是谁 |
[03:09] | No I.D. Kid didn’t have a wallet on him. | 没有身份证明 身上没有钱包 |
[03:11] | Hey, Jo. | 乔 |
[03:12] | Hey, there. | 你好 |
[03:14] | Okay. Male, early 20s. | 好吧 男性 二十出头 |
[03:16] | Looks like a single gunshot wound to the back of the head. | 看起来脑后中了一枪 |
[03:19] | Been in the water maybe eight to ten hours, | 从尸体僵硬程度来看 |
[03:21] | according to rigor. | 在水里泡了八到十个小时 |
[03:23] | I’m estimating the time of death to be around midnight, | 估计死亡事件在半夜时分 |
[03:25] | but I’ll know more when I get back to the lab. | 其他的要等我回实验室再说 |
[03:30] | I’ve seen him before. | 我以前见过他 |
[03:36] | Sam Miller | 寻人启事 |
[03:38] | On a flyer. | 在一张传单上 |
[03:40] | His name is Sam Miller. | 他名叫山姆·米勒 |
[03:42] | He was reported missing last week. | 上周宣告失踪 |
[03:46] | Looks like we found him. | 看来我们找到他了 |
[04:05] | I just got off this endless conference call | 我刚参加完一个旅游委的 |
[04:07] | with the Tourist Board. | 马拉松电话会议 |
[04:09] | Good Lord, those people can chat. | 天啊 这些人太能说了 |
[04:10] | I assume they want this wrapped up quickly? | 他们不是想尽快解决这件事吗 |
[04:12] | They want this wrapped up yesterday. | 他们本来打算昨天就解决掉的 |
[04:14] | What do we know so far? | 目前掌握了什么情况 |
[04:16] | Sam Miller was 22, | 山姆·米勒 22岁 |
[04:17] | an environmental studies major at Denton University, | 在丹顿大学学习环境研究 |
[04:20] | by all accounts a good kid, good grades. | 所有人都说他是个好孩子 成绩不错 |
[04:22] | No criminal record. | 没有犯罪记录 |
[04:23] | And according to his school records, | 根据他在学校的记录 |
[04:25] | Sam lived with his parents | 山姆与他的父母 |
[04:26] | Bruce and Shelly Miller, | 布鲁斯及雪莉·米勒 |
[04:27] | up in Throggs Neck, in the Bronx. | 一起住在布鲁克朗区窄颈桥附近 |
[04:29] | At least up until a month ago, when he dropped out of school | 直到一个月之前 他辍学了 |
[04:31] | and pretty much out of sight. | 然后就失去踪迹了 |
[04:33] | The kid left home– no forwarding address, | 这孩子离家出走 不知下落 |
[04:35] | no way to contact him. | 无法联系到他 |
[04:36] | He only took his cell phone with him. | 他随身只带了手机 |
[04:37] | After his mother didn’t hear from him for three weeks, | 他母亲失去他的消息三周以后 |
[04:39] | she filed a missing persons report. | 提交了失踪人口报告 |
[04:41] | What mother waits three weeks | 有哪个当妈的会等三个星期 |
[04:42] | to file a missing persons report? | 才提交失踪人口报告的 |
[04:44] | Hmm. What do we know about this family? | 我们对他的家庭状况知道多少 |
[04:47] | Well, Sam’s dad owns three supermarkets | 山姆的父亲在城堡山和亨特点之间 |
[04:49] | between Castle Hill and Hunt’s Point. | 拥有三间超市 |
[04:51] | He also has one hell of a temper. | 他脾气也坏得可以 |
[04:53] | In the past six months, patrol’s responded | 过去半年里 巡警接警 |
[04:55] | to the apartment four times | 去了他家四次 |
[04:56] | after neighbors heard them all fighting. | 因为邻居听到他们在争吵 |
[04:57] | No charges were filed. | 没有记录在案的指控 |
[04:59] | We need to find out what was going on in that house | 我们搞清他们家出了什么事 |
[05:01] | and why it took so long to report him missing. | 为何拖那么久才报告儿子失踪 |
[05:02] | All right, keep me apprised. The FBI I can handle. | 随时汇报情况 联调局我来搞定 |
[05:05] | But the Tourist Board, they’re… | 但旅游委的人 他们 |
[05:08] | they’re just mean. | 他们太刻薄了 |
[05:16] | We’re very sorry for your loss. | 对于您的不幸 我们深表遗憾 |
[05:19] | Mrs. Miller, | 米勒夫人 |
[05:19] | you took a while | 你并没有立刻 |
[05:20] | before you filed a missing persons report on Sam. | 为山姆的失踪情况报警 |
[05:24] | Any reason for that? | 这是为什么呢 |
[05:26] | He took off about a month ago. | 他大概一个月前离开的 |
[05:29] | Sam was in college. | 山姆在读大学 |
[05:30] | He’d go off the grid from time to time– a week, | 他时不时就会离家出走 一周 |
[05:34] | ten days wasn’t out of the ordinary, but… | 十天 都很正常 但 |
[05:37] | once it became a few weeks without a phone call, | 而这次他走了几周都杳无音讯 |
[05:39] | that’s when I knew something was wrong. | 我就知道有点不对劲了 |
[05:40] | Mr. Miller, we’re trying to piece together what happened | 米勒先生 我们在试图还原事情真相 |
[05:43] | so I have to ask: | 所以我必须得问 |
[05:45] | On a few occasions, | 有时候 |
[05:46] | your neighbors heard you fighting with Sam | 你的邻居会听到你和山姆吵架 |
[05:48] | loud enough they had to call the police? | 声音太大以致他们不得不报警 |
[05:50] | What does that have to do with who killed my boy? | 这和谁杀了我儿子有关系吗 |
[05:54] | Would you mind if I took a look around Sam’s bedroom? | 你是否介意我去看看山姆的卧室 |
[05:56] | Why? | 为什么 |
[05:58] | Well, anything I could learn about Sam might help. | 任何能让我更了解山姆的地方都有助破案 |
[06:14] | I’m sorry. | 抱歉 |
[06:16] | This is all just so hard. | 这一切对我来说太艰难了 |
[06:18] | I can’t imagine what you must be going through. | 我无法想象您现在所承受的一切 |
[06:27] | Paroxetine. | 帕罗西汀[抗抑郁药物] |
[06:30] | Was Sam depressed? | 山姆有抑郁症吗 |
[06:32] | Uh, he had OCD. Oh. | 他有强迫症 |
[06:34] | But it was under control for a while now. | 但如今病情已经稳定了一段时间了 |
[06:38] | Detective Wells, I know that | 威尔斯警探 我知道 |
[06:40] | my husband may seem a bit gruff. | 我丈夫看起来有点粗鲁 |
[06:43] | He and Sam fought, but you have to know | 他和山姆会吵架 但你一定要知道 |
[06:45] | that Bruce loved Sam very much. | 布鲁斯非常爱山姆 |
[06:48] | And he never got violent with him or anything like that? | 他从未对山姆动过粗或有类似行为吗 |
[06:51] | No. | 没有 |
[06:53] | Parents know how heated those fights can get, | 任何父母都知道这种争吵会有多么激烈 |
[06:55] | but Bruce would never hurt Sam. | 但布鲁斯绝不会伤害山姆 |
[06:59] | We’re not making any accusations. | 我们不是在指控 |
[07:00] | – I can’t believe this. – We’re just trying to find out | -我无法相信 -我们只是在努力搞清 |
[07:02] | what you argued about. | 你们在吵什么 |
[07:04] | What every parent argues about with their kid: | 就是所有父母与孩子吵的东西 |
[07:07] | what the hell Sam’s gonna do with his life. | 山姆到底想要怎么生活 |
[07:09] | The neighbors… | 邻居们 |
[07:11] | what they heard… | 他们听到的 |
[07:13] | Bruce has had a short fuse lately. | 布鲁斯最近比较易怒 |
[07:15] | What with his employees wanting to unionize the market. | 他的员工们想在超市成立工会 |
[07:20] | Where were you around midnight last night? | 你昨晚半夜左右在哪儿 |
[07:21] | Oh, you son of a bitch! | 你个混蛋 |
[07:23] | You know, I was with my wife, at home, | 我和我妻子在家 |
[07:26] | worrying about my son. | 担心我的儿子 |
[07:27] | How dare you accuse me of anything! | 你怎么敢指控我 |
[07:30] | Look, I argued with Sam because I loved him. | 我和山姆吵架是因为我爱他 |
[07:33] | I would never have hurt him. | 我绝对不可能伤害他 |
[07:37] | It’s gotten really scary. | 太可怕了 |
[07:39] | These union people, they put dead rats at our door. | 这些工会的人 他们在我家门口放死老鼠 |
[07:42] | They broke into your building? | 他们闯进你家了吗 |
[07:44] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[07:45] | A little over a month ago. | 一个月前有一次 |
[07:47] | That’s right around the time Sam left, right? | 就在山姆离家出走那阵 是吗 |
[07:50] | And you hadn’t spoken to him since? | 你从此就再没和他联系过 |
[07:52] | No. | 没有 |
[07:54] | You don’t think they hurt my son, do you? | 你不认为是他们伤害了我儿子吧 |
[07:56] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[07:58] | But I’m gonna find out. | 但我会查出来的 |
[08:04] | Here’s what I’ve got: | 这是我发现的 |
[08:06] | I pulled a .38-caliber round from his frontal lobe. | 我从他大脑额叶取出一枚点38口径的子弹 |
[08:10] | The point of entry was at the base of the skull, | 子弹从颅底进入 |
[08:13] | passed through the basal ganglia. | 穿过基底神经节 |
[08:14] | He died instantly. | 立即死亡 |
[08:15] | So Sam was shot and then tossed in the river. | 所以山姆是被杀死后投入河中的 |
[08:18] | I’m betting whoever killed Sam | 我打赌 杀山姆的人 |
[08:19] | was hoping his body would get swept out into the ocean. | 是希望他的尸体能被冲入海中 |
[08:22] | Makes sense. Mmm. | 有道理 |
[08:24] | This tox screen came back clean, except for his OCD meds. | 毒理检验无异常 只检出他的抗抑郁药物 |
[08:28] | His T-cells were up– he probably had a cold. | 他的淋巴细胞数量较高 可能是感冒了 |
[08:31] | He looks like a sweet kid. | 看起来是个不错的小伙子 |
[08:32] | It’s such a shame. | 真可惜 |
[08:34] | We’re not gonna back down. | 我们不会退缩 |
[08:36] | I got one message for Miller: | 我从米勒那里收到了一条讯息 |
[08:38] | a union united will never be divided. | 工会永远不会被拆散 |
[08:41] | Guy’s name is Ray Pulaski. He’s been head of the GSWUA | 这家伙叫雷·普拉斯基 是GSWUA |
[08:43] | for the past three years. Guy knows how to work a picket line. | 过去三年的主席 知道如何煽动罢工 |
[08:46] | And he’s been effective. | 而且很有效率 |
[08:47] | Pulaski’s been unionizing supermarkets borough by borough. | 普拉斯基让一个又一个超市的员工加入工会 |
[08:50] | He started off in Queens with a few grocery stores in Astoria, | 从皇后区开始 然后是阿斯托利亚的杂货店 |
[08:52] | and now he’s hitting the Bronx. | 现在他又进军布朗克斯了 |
[08:54] | Does he have a record? | 他有犯罪记录吗 |
[08:54] | Not so much a record, but he likes to stir the pot. | 不能算是案底 但他喜欢搅局 |
[08:56] | On at least two separate occasions this year, | 今年至少有两次 |
[08:58] | NYPD had to respond to an altercation | 纽约警察在他的抗议活动中 |
[09:00] | at one of his protests. According to Sam’s mother, | 处理争端 据山姆母亲所讲 |
[09:02] | Pulaski’s guys left some dead rats at their front door | 一个月前 普拉斯基的人在他们家门口 |
[09:05] | a month ago to send ’em a message. | 放了死老鼠以示警告 |
[09:07] | Maybe Pulaski went after Sam | 可能普拉斯基对山姆下手 |
[09:09] | to make sure they heard that message loud and clear. | 让他们对这个警告引起足够的重视 |
[09:12] | What are you busting my balls for? | 你们干嘛要找我麻烦 |
[09:14] | You guys are cops. | 你们是警察 |
[09:15] | What would your lives be like without a union protecting you? | 没有工会保护 你们的日子会变成什么样 |
[09:19] | Can you account for your whereabouts | 你能说一下你过去两天 |
[09:20] | – for the past 48 hours? – Sure, I can. | -都在哪吗 -当然 |
[09:22] | I been working three different picket lines nonstop. | 我连续奋战在三个罢工前线 |
[09:24] | I haven’t seen my own family in two days. | 两天没见到自己的家人 |
[09:26] | You kept up your picket even after Miller’s only son | 米勒的独子死了 |
[09:28] | was murdered? | 你还在示威 |
[09:28] | Hey, no rest for the weary, right? | 天道酬勤 不是吗 |
[09:30] | I’m guessing you got witnesses | 应该会有目击者证实 |
[09:31] | – to back your story? – Yeah. | -你的说法吧 -没错 |
[09:33] | Those hardworking Americans over there, | 这些辛勤工作的美国人 |
[09:34] | fighting to make a decent wage. | 为了争取拿到合理的工资 |
[09:36] | People might think unions are dead, | 人们可能以为工会已死 |
[09:38] | but they got another thing coming. | 但他们得到了另一种惩罚 |
[09:39] | You want to explain the rodents you deposited | 你想解释下你在米勒家门口 |
[09:41] | at the Millers’ door? | 放老鼠这件事吗 |
[09:42] | It was a stunt. | 那是个小伎俩 |
[09:44] | Morale can sag on a picket line. | 大家站久了会士气低落 |
[09:46] | I had to rally the troops. | 我得鼓舞士气 |
[09:48] | You might want to start by buying ’em some pizza. | 给他们买点比萨或许管用 |
[09:50] | We subpoenaed Sam’s cell records. | 我们调取了山姆的通话记录 |
[09:52] | You called Sam at least eight times | 你在开始抗议后给他打了 |
[09:54] | since your protest started. | 至少八通电话 |
[09:55] | Hey, the kid knew what side to be on. | 那孩子清楚该支持哪一方 |
[09:57] | He knew his dad was wrong. | 他知道他爸爸错了 |
[09:59] | Sam was helping you? | 山姆在帮你 |
[10:00] | Who do you think let us in to drop off the rats? | 要不然你以为谁让我们放的老鼠 |
[10:03] | He was giving us inside information on his dad. | 他给了我他爸爸的内幕消息 |
[10:06] | Look, Sam was a good kid. | 山姆是个好孩子 |
[10:07] | He cared about the everyday worker | 他在乎日常工作者 |
[10:09] | and what we’re fighting for. | 和我们所争取的 |
[10:10] | But maybe his dad found out, | 但可能他爸爸发现了 |
[10:13] | because Sam stopped cooperating a few weeks back | 因为几周前山姆不再跟跟我们合作了 |
[10:16] | and I never heard from him since. | 我再也没听到他的消息 |
[10:18] | Now listen, doll, unless you’re gonna arrest me, | 伙计们 除非你们要逮捕我 |
[10:20] | I got a picket to get back to. | 我得回去示威了 |
[10:23] | First thing, pull the news footage | 首先 调出监控录像 |
[10:25] | just to make sure about his alibi, | 核实他的不在场证明 |
[10:27] | but we got to get Miller back in. | 但我们把米勒带回局里 |
[10:28] | Shelly already alibied him. | Shelly证实了他的不在场证明 |
[10:30] | We gotta get Miller alone | 我们得单独见米勒 |
[10:31] | so he can’t intimidate his wife. | 别让他威胁到妻子 |
[10:32] | – Then we’ll see how long that alibi stands up. – Yeah. | -然后我们再看看他能坚持多久 -好 |
[10:36] | Yeah, okay. | 好的 |
[10:38] | Damn it. | 该死 |
[10:39] | So, no luck with that union guy Pulaski? | 工会男普拉斯基没查出问题吗 |
[10:42] | Well, aside from the cops | 除了在抗议过程中 |
[10:43] | breaking up some scuffles at his protests, | 与警察发生撕扯 |
[10:45] | all he’s got are a couple citations | 他只因为阻碍交通 |
[10:47] | for obstructing traffic. | 收到几张传票 |
[10:48] | Well, maybe I’ll get lucky with the dad. | 可能我会找到爸爸的破绽 |
[10:51] | You know… | 你知道吗 |
[10:54] | I still don’t get how you wait three weeks | 我还是不明白怎么会等三周 |
[10:57] | to report your kid missing. | 才上报自己孩子失踪了 |
[10:59] | Oh, come on, Murray, Sam’s in college. | 得了吧 莫里 山姆在上大学 |
[11:01] | When I was in school, I’d go a month | 我上大学时 一个月 |
[11:03] | without talking to my parents. | 都不和我父母联系 |
[11:04] | I can’t imagine not knowing where Maia is for that long. | 我可受不了那么久不知道玛雅的下落 |
[11:07] | Your daughter’s nine years old. | 你女儿才九岁 |
[11:09] | Let’s revisit this in ten years. | 设想十年之后呢 |
[11:11] | No, trust me, I will now. | 不会 相信我 我会知道的 |
[11:15] | You know what? | 你知道吗 |
[11:16] | You probably would. | 你肯定会的 |
[11:19] | What is that supposed to mean? | 什么意思 |
[11:20] | Nothing, no– I don’t know. | 没什么 |
[11:22] | I’m just saying that I’m sure | 我只是说我相信 |
[11:24] | Maia loves the fact | 玛雅喜欢 |
[11:26] | that you bring her snack to school | 你每天去学校 |
[11:29] | every single day… | 给她送零食 |
[11:31] | in a purple lunch box. | 还装在一个紫色午餐盒里 |
[11:35] | She likes orange slices and provolone. | 她喜欢桔子瓣和波萝伏洛干酪 |
[11:38] | And it has to stay cool. | 而且还得保鲜 |
[11:40] | Of course it does. | 当然了 |
[11:42] | All the time. | 一直都得保鲜 |
[11:43] | So, what, I’m a helicopter mom now? | 所以我现在是溺爱妈妈吗 |
[11:44] | No, I wouldn’t say that. | 我不觉得 |
[11:45] | I think you’re more like a… A bulldozer mom. | 我觉得你更像是高压妈妈 |
[11:47] | Oh, God. | 天呐 |
[11:49] | Better still, steamroller mom. | 升级版超高压妈妈 |
[11:55] | That’s funny. | 真好笑 |
[11:56] | And I was gonna offer you an animal cracker. | 我本来要给你个动物饼干的 |
[12:03] | When did you find out | 你什么时候发现 |
[12:05] | Sam was helping Pulaski? | 山姆在帮普拉斯基 |
[12:08] | I already told you, | 我跟你说了 |
[12:09] | I had no idea Sam was giving them information. | 我不知道山姆在给他情报 |
[12:11] | Sam was undermining everything you worked for. | 山姆在破坏你的事业 |
[12:13] | You seriously think I’d kill my own son? | 你真以为我会杀了我的儿子吗 |
[12:17] | The man who put him in rehab three times, | 我送他去戒毒三次 |
[12:19] | even though Sam was hell-bent | 即使山姆拼了命地 |
[12:21] | on killing himself with those drugs? | 吸毒毁自己身体 |
[12:24] | Sam was a drug addict? | 山姆有毒瘾 |
[12:28] | It started when he was 17. | 从他十七岁开始 |
[12:30] | Prescription drugs, mostly. | 主要是处方药 |
[12:32] | We kept it quiet. | 我们没声张 |
[12:34] | His mother and I have sacrificed… so much. | 他的母亲和我牺牲了好多 |
[12:40] | But we’d do anything to help Sam. | 但我们竭尽全力去帮山姆了 |
[12:44] | He started abusing oxycodone | 他为了治疗自己的强迫症 |
[12:46] | in order to self-medicate his OCD. | 开始滥用羟考酮 |
[12:49] | You have no idea | 你根本不知道 |
[12:50] | how horrible that addiction is. | 那种药物上瘾有多可怕 |
[12:53] | Each time Sam went through withdrawal | 每次山姆停药后 |
[12:54] | he-he couldn’t think straight, and it… | 他都无法思考 而且… |
[12:57] | it nearly killed his mother. | 还差点害死了他妈妈 |
[12:59] | But Sam’s blood work was clean. | 但山姆的血液里没有这种成分啊 |
[13:00] | There was no oxy in his system. | 他体内没有羟类物质啊 |
[13:02] | It may not have been in his system when he died. | 可能是死前已经排出体外了 |
[13:05] | Sam was using again. | 山姆又开始用药了 |
[13:08] | It was that damn protest group | 都怪他参加了大学里 |
[13:11] | he got involved with in college. | 那个该死的抗议团体 |
[13:13] | What protest group? | 什么抗议团体 |
[13:14] | Stand Up To The System. | 奋起反抗体制 |
[13:18] | They’re… | 他们… |
[13:19] | occupy Wall Street types. | 就像占领华尔街的那帮人 |
[13:21] | He changed after he met them. | 山姆在遇见他们之后就变了 |
[13:22] | Became agitated. | 变得暴躁不安 |
[13:24] | The fights your neighbors heard? | 你的邻居们听到的争吵 |
[13:26] | Were they about this group? | 跟这个团体有关吗 |
[13:28] | They turned my own son against me. | 他们让我儿子反抗父亲 |
[13:31] | My family has been through… so much. | 我们一家经历了很多事 |
[13:35] | Those deadbeats killed my son, | 不管是不是他们亲自动的手 |
[13:37] | whether they pulled the trigger or not. | 就是那些混蛋害死了我儿子 |
[13:46] | Millers are sticking to their story | 米勒一家还是原来那副说辞 |
[13:48] | and Pulaski checks out, as well. | 普拉斯基的不在场证明也查证了 |
[13:50] | What have you got? | 你查到什么了 |
[13:51] | I was just checking out Sam’s protest group, | 我在查山姆参加的抗议团体 |
[13:53] | and according to the message boards, | 从留言板上的内容来看 |
[13:55] | some of the members grew their own weed | 有些成员在布朗区外的 |
[13:56] | out on these remote islands, just off the Bronx. | 一些岛上自己种了大麻 |
[14:00] | – They say which ones? – No. | -有提到是那些岛吗 -没说 |
[14:01] | Message boards were shut down two months ago. | 留言板在两个月前被关闭了 |
[14:03] | Group was disbanded after the leader was arrested | 领头人因蓄意销售毒品被逮捕后 |
[14:05] | for possession with intent to distribute. | 团体也解散了 |
[14:07] | What if Sam kept growing weed on these islands? | 会不会山姆一直在那些岛上种大麻 |
[14:12] | I mean, we know dealers far more dangerous than these kids | 那些比这帮孩子危险很多的毒贩 |
[14:15] | use these islands as a way station for their product. | 把这些岛用作毒品的中转站 |
[14:18] | You’re thinking Sam crossed dealers | 你觉得山姆遇到了 |
[14:19] | who were protecting their own turf. | 想保护地盘的毒贩吗 |
[14:22] | Show me the islands. | 给我看看那些岛 |
[14:23] | All right. Well… | 好的 |
[14:27] | Okay, these three islands are directly in the current pattern upriver | 这三个岛就在我们 |
[14:30] | from where we found Sam’s body, | 发现山姆尸体的上游 |
[14:33] | I don’t recognize any of them. | 我对它们都没印象 |
[14:34] | Wards Island had the first bridge crossing into Manhattan. | 沃兹岛是第一个架桥连接曼哈顿的岛 |
[14:38] | South Brother Island, | 南兄弟岛 |
[14:39] | The little one there– that’s where Jacob Ruppert, | 就是那个小的 洋基队早期的老板 |
[14:42] | early owner of the Yankees, had a summer house. | 雅各布·鲁珀特在那里有栋避暑别墅 |
[14:44] | I guess I’ll take bizarre trivia for 500, Alex. | 又要开始回顾历史了 阿列克斯 |
[14:47] | And North Brother Island | 还有北兄弟岛 |
[14:48] | Is where Typhoid Mary was quarantined for 30 years. | 伤寒玛丽在那里被隔离了三十年 |
[14:51] | Typhoid Mary? | 你说伤寒玛丽 |
[14:57] | Sam was reading up on Typhoid Mary. | 山姆一直在研究伤寒玛丽 |
[15:00] | Tell me more about North Brother Island. | 再给我讲讲北兄弟岛的事 |
[15:04] | It’s deserted now. | 现在已经荒芜了 |
[15:05] | Nobody’s lived there since the ’60s. | 六十年代开始就没人住在那里了 |
[15:07] | Now it’s a bird sanctuary for herons. | 现在是鹭的保护区 |
[15:09] | Sounds like the perfect place | 听起来是个 |
[15:10] | to grow weed without being noticed. | 无声无息种大麻的好地方 |
[15:12] | And the perfect place… | 也是个… |
[15:13] | to get away with murder. | 躲掉谋杀罪的好地方 |
[15:15] | Yeah. | 没错 |
[15:37] | You drive a boat better than you drive a car. | 你开船水平比开车水平强啊 |
[15:39] | I’ll take that as a compliment. | 我就当你在夸我了 |
[15:43] | This place is kind of… | 这地方真的… |
[15:46] | Spooky, huh? | 有点瘆人 |
[15:48] | I heard it was haunted. | 我听说这里闹鬼 |
[15:49] | – What? – Yeah. | -什么 -真的 |
[15:51] | Back in the 1800s, when this place | 十九世纪的时候 在这里住的 |
[15:53] | was filled with quarantined patients, | 都是被隔离的病人 |
[15:56] | they used to ship the bodies | 他们的尸体 |
[15:57] | back to Port Morris from this very spot. | 就从这个位置运回莫里斯港 |
[16:00] | What are you doing? | 你在干嘛 |
[16:02] | – Well, I’m talking… – What are you doing? | -我在讲故… -你到底在干什么 |
[16:03] | – No, I’m making conversation. – No, you’re not. You’re trying… | -只是跟你聊天 -不 你是想… |
[16:05] | You’re not mak… you’re trying to freak me out. | 你才不是聊天 你是想吓唬我 |
[16:07] | – Oh, you’re spooked. – You know what? | -你被吓到了 -别瞎说 |
[16:09] | – You’re spooked. – I’m not spooked, I’m focused. | -你被吓到了 -我没吓到 我在思考 |
[16:11] | We’ve got a case… | 我们在查案 |
[16:12] | Want to talk about spooked? | 想听鬼故事吗 |
[16:14] | Uh, Saranac Lake, August 23, 2000. | 2000年8月23日在萨拉纳克湖 |
[16:16] | A bird flew into our room… | 有只鸟飞进了我们的房间 |
[16:17] | – It was a bat. – “It was a bat.” | -那是只蝙蝠 -对 是”蝙蝠” |
[16:18] | – It was a very large bat. – “Ooh! there’s a bat in our room! | -那蝙蝠超级大 -“天哪 屋里有蝙蝠 |
[16:20] | – My God!” – Can you let anything go? | -天哪” -你就不能不提这件事吗 |
[16:21] | You screamed like a little girl, didn’t you? | 你叫的跟个小姑娘似的 |
[16:23] | Well, guess what? I bet there’s a lot of bats on this island. | 我猜这座岛上肯定也有不少蝙蝠 |
[16:26] | Who’s spooked now? | 现在害怕的是谁啊 |
[16:30] | Scared of bats… | 怕蝙蝠 |
[16:32] | And giant bugs crawling up in your suit… | 还怕大虫子爬进衣服里 |
[16:38] | Just think– | 你想 |
[16:39] | Once, this whole place was teeming with people. | 曾经这里住满了人 |
[16:42] | Yeah, contaminated people. | 得传染病的人 |
[16:46] | For a bad-ass cop, you seem a little jumpy. | 作为一个犀利的警察 你好像有点神经质 |
[16:48] | I am so not jumpy. | 我才没神经质 |
[16:51] | What was that? | 那是什么 |
[16:57] | Sometimes a bird sanctuary | 有时候鸟类保护区 |
[16:59] | is just a bird sanctuary. | 真的就只是鸟类保护区 |
[17:13] | Wait a minute, something’s different. | 等等 有些不一样了 |
[17:17] | Sounds like the perfect place | 听上去是种大麻且不被发现的 |
[17:18] | to grow weed without being noticed. | 绝佳之地 |
[17:22] | You know, your birds are pretty handy with woodwork. | 你的鸟儿们对木工活很在行 |
[17:41] | Police. Don’t move. Show me your hands. | 警察 别动 举起手来 |
[17:52] | I told you, we’re not growing pot out here. | 跟你说过了 我们没在这种大麻 |
[17:54] | No, but you are trespassing on government property. | 是没有 但你们非法进入政府领地 |
[17:57] | What’s your name? | 你叫什么名字 |
[17:57] | Jordan Davis. | 乔丹·戴维斯 |
[17:59] | Eyes to the wall, Jordan. | 面对墙 乔丹 |
[18:00] | – I’m just saying… – And shut your mouth. | -我只是想说 -并且闭上你的嘴 |
[18:05] | No weapons, no drugs. They’re clean. | 没发现武器 没有毒品 他们没问题 |
[18:07] | All right, listen, what are you doing here? | 好了 你们在这干嘛 |
[18:09] | Minimizing our ecological footprint. | 最小化我们的生态足迹 |
[18:12] | What?! | 什么 |
[18:13] | Moved out here about a month ago. | 大约一个月前搬来的 |
[18:15] | Been living off the land. | 远离陆地生活 |
[18:17] | See, society has been destroying this earth at an insane rate. | 人类社会已经在以疯狂的速度破坏地球了 |
[18:20] | People consume far more than they need. | 人们的消耗远超过他们的所需 |
[18:22] | Please don’t turn us in, | 求你们别告发我们 |
[18:24] | we’re not hurting anyone. | 我们没有伤害任何人 |
[18:25] | We only hid from you | 我们躲开你们 |
[18:26] | because we thought you were park rangers. | 仅仅因为以为你们是公园管理员 |
[18:27] | Hey, Jordan, I couldn’t find the… | 乔丹 我找不到 |
[18:31] | What’s going on? | 怎么回事 |
[18:40] | You went to Denton College with Sam Miller, didn’t you? | 你和山姆·米勒一起在丹顿学院上学 对吗 |
[18:43] | Yes. | 是的 |
[18:44] | Is everything Okay? | 有什么问题吗 |
[18:50] | I can’t believe he’s dead. | 我真不敢相信他死了 |
[18:53] | You and Sam were close, yeah? | 你和山姆走的很近 是吗 |
[18:57] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[19:00] | Sam and I took | 山姆和我 |
[19:01] | environmental health together and… | 一起上环境卫生课 |
[19:05] | since the first day, it felt like… | 从第一天开始 |
[19:08] | like we knew each other, you know? | 我们就好像已经认识对方了 |
[19:11] | That we could trust each other, | 即便我们刚认识 |
[19:12] | even though we had just met. | 就可以互相信任了 |
[19:16] | I haven’t been able to trust many people in my life, so… | 在我的生活中 我很难相信人 所以 |
[19:22] | Listen, I know how hard this must be for you. | 我知道这对你有多难 |
[19:26] | And I want you to know | 而且我想要你知道 |
[19:27] | no one here is gonna get in any trouble, Okay? | 这里的人都不会有麻烦的 好吗 |
[19:30] | I got to ask you, | 我必须问你 |
[19:33] | was Sam or any of you guys | 山姆或者你们中的任何人 |
[19:35] | growing weed on this island? | 有人在岛上种大麻吗 |
[19:36] | God, n-no. We… | 我的天 没有 我们 |
[19:39] | we don’t allow drugs here, | 我们不允许这有毒品 |
[19:40] | no weapons, no temptations of any kind. That’s… | 不能有武器及任何其他的诱惑物 |
[19:44] | That’s how we look out for each other and stay clean. | 我们就是这样照看彼此并且远离毒品的 |
[19:47] | You all had drug problems? | 你们都有吸毒问题 |
[19:49] | Well, not everyone, but… | 不是所有人都有 但 |
[19:51] | none of us really have a home | 我们所有人 都 |
[19:53] | to go back to, so… | 无家可归 所以 |
[19:57] | Look, we weren’t doing anything illegal. | 我们没做任何违法的事情 |
[20:00] | I promise. | 我保证 |
[20:03] | I can show you our gardens. | 我可以带你看我们的花园 |
[20:05] | Sure. | 好 |
[20:08] | We use these tunnels as a shortcut. | 我们利用这些隧道作为捷径 |
[20:11] | This way. | 这边 |
[20:14] | Watch your step. | 小心脚下 |
[20:21] | Be careful, there’s a big hole here. | 小心 这里有个大洞 |
[20:23] | Stay close to the wall. | 紧挨着墙走 |
[20:34] | This is like an obstacle course, huh? | 这像个障碍训练场 对吗 |
[20:39] | It’s like a maze. | 像个迷宫 |
[20:42] | It can get really confusing in here, but you get used to it. | 在这里真的会转晕 但会习惯的 |
[21:00] | Wait… | 等等 |
[21:01] | No, it’s… it’s this one. | 不 是 是这个 |
[21:03] | Sorry, there’s so many doors, I always forget. | 抱歉 太多门了 我总是忘了 |
[21:04] | – Uh, stay to the right. – Ah. Okay. | -走右边 -好 |
[21:17] | This is incredible. | 真是难以置信 |
[21:22] | Sam was working on purifying our water. | 山姆在净化我们的水源 |
[21:24] | He was in charge of our garden. | 他负责我们的花园 |
[21:26] | That’s why he took our boat back to the city. | 这是他乘船回市里的原因 |
[21:28] | He was gonna pick up his last paycheck and get some seeds. | 他打算去领他最后的工资 并买些种子 |
[21:32] | Wait a second. | 等等 |
[21:32] | Sam left the island? | 山姆离开这个岛了吗 |
[21:34] | – Yesterday. – Alone? | -昨天走的 -一个人吗 |
[21:36] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[21:38] | He said he’d only be gone for a couple of hours, but… | 他说他只去几个小时 但是 |
[21:41] | Louisa, did Sam have a problem with anyone on the island? | 路易莎 山姆在岛上跟谁有过矛盾吗 |
[21:43] | Any issues that you know about? | 有任何你知道的问题吗 |
[21:44] | No. | 没有 |
[21:46] | No, they respected him. | 没有 他们都尊敬他 |
[21:57] | We really just gonna leave these kids here? | 我们真的要把这些孩子留在这吗 |
[22:00] | Well, most of them don’t have anywhere else to go, Al. | 他们中大部分人都无处可去 艾尔 |
[22:02] | I mean, what are we gonna do? | 我们能做什么 |
[22:03] | They can’t live here. | 他们不能住在这 |
[22:05] | Listen, we have more important things to do | 比起逮捕一群非法入侵的孩子 |
[22:07] | than bust a bunch of kids for trespassing, Okay? | 我们有更重要的事情要做 行吗 |
[22:09] | Come on. | 走吧 |
[22:11] | You left them squatting on North Brother Island? | 你让他们偷住在北兄弟岛上 |
[22:14] | Think of it as camping. | 把那想成是露营就好 |
[22:15] | Or what you’ve read about camping. | 至少你从书上看到过什么叫露营 |
[22:17] | I’ll have you know I hiked the entire Inca Trail | 我会让你知道我徒步印加古道 |
[22:19] | to the top of Machu Ticchu. | 走上了玛丘比丘吗 |
[22:21] | That’s walking, not camping. | 那是走 不是露营 |
[22:22] | You two are seriously debating this right now? | 你们俩真的要现在讨论这个吗 |
[22:24] | Sam’s girlfriend, Louisa, | 山姆的女朋友 路易莎 |
[22:25] | told us Sam went alone | 告诉我们昨天下午 |
[22:26] | back to Manhattan yesterday afternoon to get supplies. | 山姆一个人回曼哈顿去取供给品 |
[22:30] | We know he never made it back to the island | 我们知道他未能回到岛上 |
[22:31] | and was killed around midnight. | 在半夜被杀 |
[22:33] | Those kids couldn’t have killed Sam. | 那些孩子不可能杀了山姆 |
[22:34] | They couldn’t even get off the island, | 他们甚至都不能离开岛 |
[22:35] | ’cause Sam had their only boat. | 因为山姆开走了他们唯一的船 |
[22:37] | And you and Carrie believe their story? | 然后你和凯莉就信了他们的故事吗 |
[22:38] | Jay’s looking for the boat to confirm it, | 杰还在找小船确认 |
[22:40] | – but, yes, we do. – All right. | -但是 是的 我们相信 -好吧 |
[22:42] | Finding Sam’s killer is our priority, | 找到杀死山姆的凶手是我们的首要任务 |
[22:44] | but, make no mistake, | 但是毫无疑问 |
[22:45] | we will revisit this– | 我们不会忘了这个 |
[22:47] | both the camping and the squatting. | 既是露营又是擅自占地 |
[22:54] | Hey, guys. | 两位 |
[22:55] | NYPD found a zodiac | 纽约警局发现有根腰带 |
[22:57] | tied off the dock at Barretto Point Park. | 系在巴雷特角公园的码头上 |
[22:59] | Park rangers didn’t recognize the boat, | 公园管理员不认识那艘船 |
[23:00] | thought it was stolen so they called it in. | 以为是失窃船只就上报了 |
[23:02] | Turns out the boat’s owned by Jordan Davis, | 原来那艘船属于乔丹·戴维斯 |
[23:04] | but he never reported it stolen. | 但他从未上报失窃 |
[23:05] | That’s one of the kids on the island. | 那是岛上的一个孩子 |
[23:07] | Were Sam’s prints on the boat? | 船上有山姆的指纹吗 |
[23:08] | Well, we got a couple of partials, but check this out. | 我们找到一些残缺的指纹 但你们看 |
[23:11] | Ran facial recognition, got a positive hit on Sam. | 面部识别系统发现了山姆 |
[23:14] | This was taken at 4:00 p.m. the day Sam was killed. | 这个镜头摄于山姆被杀那天下午四点 |
[23:17] | He took that boat alone. | 他一个人开着船 |
[23:19] | Well, that is definitely Sam, | 那肯定就是山姆 |
[23:20] | which means Louisa’s story checks out. | 也就是说路易莎说的是事实 |
[23:22] | All right, so we need to retrace his steps | 好的 所以我们需要追溯他的行踪 |
[23:24] | from when he got to Manhattan to when he was killed. | 从他抵达曼哈顿到他被杀为止 |
[23:27] | Louisa told us | 路易莎告诉我们 |
[23:28] | he was on his way to pick up his final paycheck | 他是去领最后一笔薪水 |
[23:31] | so he could buy seeds. | 用来买种子 |
[23:32] | Okay, according to Sam’s work history, | 好的 根据山姆的工作记录 |
[23:34] | his last known job was at a clinical research lab | 他最后一份工作是在一个临床研究实验室 |
[23:37] | run out of Denton by a Dr. Paul Hughes. | 由一位保罗·修斯博士在丹顿学院外开设 |
[23:48] | I’ll see if Dr. Hughes can fit you in, | 我看看修斯博士能不能见你们 |
[23:50] | but he’s been in meetings with Mazurtech executives all morning. | 他一早上都在跟马泽科技的高管开会 |
[23:53] | Oh, I think he’ll fit us in. | 我觉得他会见我们的 |
[23:56] | Mazurtech funds all of his research. | 马泽科技为他的研究提供所有资金 |
[23:56] | 实验室 潜在危险药物 | |
[24:01] | Excuse me, Dr. Hughes. | 不好意思 修斯博士 |
[24:03] | Uh, these detectives are here to see you. | 两位警探找您 |
[24:04] | Oh, please, please come in. We were just wrapping up. | 快请 请进 我们就快结束了 |
[24:06] | It’s good to see you again, Paul. | 很高兴再次见你 保罗 |
[24:08] | Good afternoon. | 下午好 |
[24:10] | What can I do for you, detectives? | 有什么可以效劳吗 警探 |
[24:11] | Detective Wells, I’m Lieutenant Burns. | 这位是威尔斯警探 我是彭斯队长 |
[24:14] | We’re investigating the murder of Sam Miller. | 我们在调查山姆·米勒的谋杀案 |
[24:16] | I understand he worked here. | 我了解到他曾在这里工作 |
[24:17] | Yes. I-I heard what happened on the news. | 是的 我 我在新闻上看到了 |
[24:20] | I-I’m still in shock. | 我 我还是很震惊 |
[24:22] | Sam was a wonderful young man. | 山姆是一个很棒的小伙子 |
[24:25] | About two days ago, | 大概两天前 |
[24:26] | he came by to pick up his final paycheck. | 他过来领最后一笔薪水 |
[24:29] | That can’t be. | 不可能 |
[24:29] | I haven’t seen sam since he quit a month ago. | 一个月前山姆辞职后我就再也没见过他 |
[24:36] | Yep. As you can see, | 你们看 |
[24:37] | he was paid in full. | 他的薪水已经全部付清了 |
[24:39] | Have you had any contact with Sam in the last few weeks? | 最近几周你有没有跟山姆联系过 |
[24:42] | No. | 没有 |
[24:42] | I tried calling a few times, | 我给他打过几次电话 |
[24:44] | but he never returned. | 但他从未给我回电 |
[24:47] | I spoke with his father once, but Mr. Miller said | 我跟他父亲谈过一次 但米勒先生说 |
[24:49] | it was a family matter | 这是家庭内部问题 |
[24:51] | and I should mind my own business, so… | 我管好自己的事就可以了 所以 |
[24:53] | What did Sam do in the lab? | 山姆在实验室做什么工作 |
[24:55] | Data entry, mostly. | 主要是数据输入 |
[24:57] | I’m an infectious disease specialist, | 我专门研究传染病 |
[24:59] | and Sam compiled the results of my research. | 山姆负责整理我的研究结果 |
[25:01] | Sam loved science, | 山姆很喜欢科学 |
[25:03] | figuring out how the world works, | 研究世界运转的方式 |
[25:05] | which is why I knew that there was something | 所以我知道他走的时候 |
[25:07] | very wrong when he left. | 很不对劲 |
[25:08] | How so? | 为什么 |
[25:09] | I’ve been Sam’s advisor since he was a freshman. | 我从山姆大一起就是他的导师 |
[25:12] | I probably shouldn’t say anything, but… | 我可能不该这么说 但是 |
[25:15] | Sam had a problem with prescription medication. | 山姆对处方药上瘾 |
[25:17] | We know about the stints in rehab. | 我们知道他在定量戒药 |
[25:19] | I cure diseases, but I had no cure for Sam’s addiction. | 我能治愈疾病 但我治不了山姆的药瘾 |
[25:24] | He fought so hard to stay clean | 他非常努力地戒除药瘾 |
[25:27] | but, uh, not always successfully, I’m afraid. | 但是 恐怕不是每次都很成功 |
[25:30] | I offered to help him, but Sam wouldn’t let me. | 我想帮助他 但山姆不肯接受 |
[25:31] | Sam wouldn’t let anyone help him. | 山姆不肯接受任何人的帮助 |
[25:35] | Okay. Thank you. | 好的 谢谢 |
[25:37] | If-if there’s anything more that I can do, | 如果还有别的什么事我能帮上忙 |
[25:38] | please just let me know. | 请告诉我 |
[25:41] | – So let’s say Sam fell off the wagon. – Right. | -所以假定山姆旧瘾复发 -是的 |
[25:44] | What, do you think that’s the reason he lied to Louisa | 怎么 你觉得所以他才跟路易莎编造 |
[25:47] | about why he came back to Manhattan? | 他来曼哈顿的原因吗 |
[25:48] | They all want to stay clean, Sam couldn’t. | 他们都想戒除药瘾 但山姆做不到 |
[25:51] | So he makes up an excuse to get a fix. | 所以他编造借口出来买药 |
[25:55] | Jay, pull up a list from the nitro computer. | 杰 从电脑上拉个清单 |
[25:57] | Everyone arrested for dealing drugs | 列上去年丹顿大学附近 |
[25:59] | near Denton University in the past year. | 所有因贩药被捕的人 |
[26:01] | You’re thinking a drug deal gone wrong? | 你觉得是毒品交易不顺利吗 |
[26:02] | Sometimes the simplest answer is the right one. | 有时候最简单的答案反而是正确的 |
[26:05] | Thank you, Oh Wise One. | 谢谢 智多星 |
[26:07] | Jay. | 杰 |
[26:08] | Okay, we got Annie Cox, age 29. | 好的 安妮·考克斯 29岁 |
[26:10] | Currently serving six months in the tombs | 因持有并蓄意分销毒品 |
[26:11] | for possession with intent to distribute. | 目前在墓地劳教 |
[26:14] | Lamar Deaton, A.K.A. Sandman, | 拉马尔·蒂顿 又名沙人 |
[26:16] | 35– just finished court-ordered rehab. | 35岁 刚刚结束法院安排的戒毒 |
[26:18] | Lives with his mother in Queens. | 跟他妈妈一起住在皇后区 |
[26:20] | And this next gem, Eddie Codd, 31. | 下一位 艾迪·考德 31岁 |
[26:23] | Multiple possession charges. | 多重非法持有毒品指控 |
[26:24] | His last W-2 is from | 他最新的薪资凭单来自 |
[26:25] | Miller’s grocery on Jerome Ave. | 杰罗姆大街米勒家的杂货店 |
[26:27] | That’s Sam’s father’s market. | 那是山姆父亲的超市 |
[26:38] | Eddie codd? | 艾迪·考德 |
[26:40] | Police. We’d like to talk to you. | 警察 我们想找你聊聊 |
[26:42] | Why do they always run? | 他们为什么总是想逃跑 |
[26:43] | Try to keep up, old man! | 跟上哦 老人家 |
[26:45] | Who you calling old? | 你说谁老 |
[26:50] | Cut him off! | 截他的后路 |
[27:16] | Come on, come on. | 好了 |
[27:20] | Took you long enough. | 你怎么这么慢 |
[27:21] | What? How ’bout my tackle? You see that? | 什么 看到我擒拿他的时候了吗 |
[27:24] | Not bad for a guy who only shaves once a week. | 对一周只刮一次胡子的人来说还不赖 |
[27:26] | What? Oh, I get it. Because I called you old back there? | 什么 我懂了 就因为我说你老吗 |
[27:30] | And it’s twice a week, by the way. | 顺便说句 我一周刮两次 |
[27:32] | Come on. | 走吧 |
[27:37] | I swear I didn’t kill Sam. | 我发誓 山姆不是我杀的 |
[27:39] | Hadn’t seen him in weeks. Didn’t even know he was dead. | 我都几周没见他了 我都不知道他死了 |
[27:41] | You’re lying. We know you sold to sam the night he died. | 说谎 我们知道他死去当晚和你交易过 |
[27:44] | That’s not true. | 没这事 |
[27:47] | Okay, fine. | 好吧 |
[27:49] | Kid came by around 9:00, but I didn’t sell him anything. | 那孩子九点左右来的 但我没卖给他东西 |
[27:53] | – So you did see him. – Yeah. | -所以你确实见他了 -是的 |
[27:55] | I mean, Sam was tripping out. | 山姆心情烦躁 |
[27:57] | Said he needed something for his nerves, you know? | 他说需要什么缓解的药什么的 |
[27:59] | But he didn’t have any money. | 但他又没钱 |
[28:01] | I’m not a charity. | 我又不是搞慈善的 |
[28:02] | – What was he tripping out about? – Who knows? | -他是为什么心烦呢 -谁知道 |
[28:04] | You know? He was on his cell, | 他在电话里 |
[28:05] | screaming at some doctor, | 吼什么医生 |
[28:06] | saying how the guy screwed him over. | 说是那医生坑了他 |
[28:08] | I figured that the doc didn’t give him the meds he wanted, | 我想肯定是那医生没给他开他想要的药 |
[28:10] | so that’s why he came to see me. | 所以他才来找我 |
[28:12] | Look, all I know is that the kid was going nuts | 我只知道那孩子疯了 |
[28:15] | and he needed to chill. | 他需要冷静 |
[28:18] | This is the way I see it: | 我是这么看的 |
[28:19] | you were the last person to see Sam alive. | 你是山姆活着时见的最后一个人 |
[28:22] | How much you want to bet if we tossed your apartment | 你想押多少钱 和我赌如果现在 |
[28:24] | right now, we’d find it full of pharmaceuticals | 我们去搜查你家 会发现一堆 |
[28:25] | you are not supposed to have? | 违禁药品 |
[28:28] | Guy like you… | 你这样的人 |
[28:30] | two prior convictions. | 还有两次前科 |
[28:32] | I couldn’t have been the last one to see Sam. | 我不可能是山姆见的最后一个人 |
[28:34] | You know, come to think of it, | 我刚想起来 |
[28:35] | Sam said he was gonna hook up with someone later that night. | 山姆说他那晚要和人出去 |
[28:38] | Come to think of it? | 刚想起来 |
[28:40] | How convenient for you. | 您想起来的真及时啊 |
[28:41] | No, it’s true. Said he had a big meet by 29th and 1st. | 真的 他说在第一大道29街和人见面 |
[28:44] | Figured he was scoring some meds, | 我觉得他可能是要弄药 |
[28:46] | since it’s right by that hospital. | 因为就在那家医院旁边嘛 |
[28:49] | Which hospital? | 哪家医院 |
[28:50] | Wentley. | 温特利 |
[28:51] | I mean, the dude seemed anxious. | 那孩子好像很紧张 |
[28:53] | What did Sam do in the lab? | 山姆在实验室是做什么工作的 |
[28:54] | Data entry, mostly. | 基本就是数据输入 |
[28:56] | I’m an infectious disease specialist. | 我是传染病专家 |
[29:01] | Hughes. | 修斯 |
[29:04] | I want to know what Hughes is hiding. | 我要知道修斯隐瞒了什么 |
[29:05] | He said he didn’t see Sam — I think he did. | 他说他没见山姆 我觉得他一定见了 |
[29:07] | – He’s lying. – Let’s find out why. | -他在说谎 -我们去问问为什么 |
[29:24] | I’ll clear it. | 我去检查四周 |
[29:37] | Clear. | 安全 |
[29:41] | I need CSU on scene at Denton University, | 需要犯罪现场小组 丹顿大学 |
[29:44] | the Virus Lab. DOA. | 病毒实验室 受害人已死 |
[29:47] | Possible suicide. | 可能是自杀 |
[29:51] | Al… | 艾尔 |
[29:53] | there were two canisters in here, and they’re missing. | 里面有两个样品罐不见了 |
[29:59] | One of them had a biohazard label. | 其中一个还打着生物危害标签 |
[30:02] | Hughes was an infectious disease specialist, | 修斯是传染病医生 |
[30:04] | so what the hell was in those canisters? | 那些样品罐里装的会是什么 |
[30:13] | Auroraevirus. | 极光病毒 |
[30:15] | He was working on a vaccine | 他正在研究 |
[30:17] | for something called an auroraevirus. | 一种针对极光病毒的疫苗 |
[30:20] | Jay, what can you tell us about the auroraevirus? | 杰 你知道极光病毒吗 |
[30:26] | Wow, this virus is pretty brutal. | 这病毒很厉害 |
[30:28] | There was a lethal outbreak in Ecuador in 2005. | 厄瓜多尔2005年曾经有一次致命爆发 |
[30:31] | It’s not airborne, but if you eat or drink the virus, | 不是空气传播的 但如果口服了病毒 |
[30:33] | you’ll have flu-like symptoms — cough, fever — | 会出现类似流感的症状 咳嗽 感冒 |
[30:35] | until the virus kills you in about ten days. | 十天左右致死 |
[30:38] | No known cure. | 没有已知解药 |
[30:39] | We gotta find those canisters. | 我们得找到那些样本罐 |
[30:43] | All right, listen up. | 好的 大家听好 |
[30:44] | We got to move quickly. | 我们必须迅速行动 |
[30:45] | If that virus gets in the water supply, | 如果病毒进入供水系统 |
[30:47] | we could be facing a huge epidemic. | 可能会引发一场大瘟疫 |
[30:49] | We got a ballistics match on Hughes’s gun. | 修斯枪的弹道检验有了匹配 |
[30:51] | The same gun that shot Sam. | 就是杀山姆的那把枪 |
[30:52] | We found Hughes’s car in the faculty parking lot. | 还在学院停车场发现了修斯的车 |
[30:54] | Let me guess, | 我猜猜 |
[30:55] | it had traces of Sam’s blood. | 上面有山姆的血迹 |
[30:57] | So Hughes kills his own student, then he kills himself. | 修斯杀了自己的学生 然后自杀吗 |
[30:59] | Or someone kills Hughes and steals the virus. | 也可能是别人杀了修斯 偷了病毒 |
[31:02] | I’m tracking down everyone | 我在追踪所有 |
[31:03] | who had authorized access to the lab. | 可能进入实验室的人员 |
[31:05] | Al, security cameras were shut down in Hughes’ office. | 艾尔 修斯办公室的监控被关了 |
[31:07] | We still have no eyes on who went to the lab | 还没有录像能显示 |
[31:09] | and took the virus. | 是谁进实验室拿了病毒 |
[31:10] | There has to be video of the hallways. | 走廊总有监控吧 |
[31:11] | Still waiting for the university to send it over. | 还在等大学送来 |
[31:13] | Get ’em to speed it up! | 去让他们快点 |
[31:14] | Come on! Let’s go. | 拜托 都行动起来 |
[31:15] | Jo, Sam had cold symptoms when he was killed, right? | 乔 山姆死时有流感症状吧 |
[31:18] | Is it possible it was something else? | 有没有可能不是流感呢 |
[31:20] | I was just coming to find you. | 我这不就来找你了吗 |
[31:22] | Sam’s final blood work came back, and it wasn’t a cold. | 山姆的血液最终检测报告来了 不是感冒 |
[31:26] | The auroraevirus. | 是极光病毒 |
[31:27] | Hughes’s research only reached the animal testing phase. | 修斯的研究只是到了动物样本实验阶段 |
[31:30] | The FDA just recently denied him approval | 食品药品管理局最近拒绝了 |
[31:33] | for human testing. | 他人体试验的请求 |
[31:34] | So how did Sam get infected? | 所以山姆是怎么感染上的 |
[31:36] | Let’s take a look at what the police pulled from Hughes’s lab. | 来看看警察们从修斯的实验室找到了什么 |
[31:41] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[31:42] | Let’s see. Test results, | 来看看 检验结果 |
[31:45] | student evaluations… | 学生评估 |
[31:48] | farming catalogues… | 农业商品目录 |
[31:49] | -Wait. Wait, enlarge those catalogues. – Yeah. | -等等 把这些目录放大些 -行 |
[32:07] | The irrigation system. | 灌溉系统 |
[32:17] | 学术会议 抗体透析 净化评估 | |
[32:20] | Listen to me, Sam wanted | 听我说 山姆想要 |
[32:21] | to purify the water on the island, right? | 净化岛上的水 对吧 |
[32:24] | Let’s say he went to Hughes for help. | 假设说是他找修斯寻求帮助 |
[32:26] | That gives Hughes the perfect opportunity. | 这给了修斯一个大好的机会 |
[32:29] | Sam brings back the virus, | 山姆把病毒带回来 |
[32:30] | thinking it’s something to purify the water. | 认为是可以净化水的东西 |
[32:33] | Why would Hughes do that? He specializes in curing | 修斯为什么这么做 他的专长 |
[32:35] | infectious diseases, not spreading them. | 是治疗传染病 而不是传播它们 |
[32:37] | You said it yourself– | 你自己说 |
[32:38] | the FDA wouldn’t approve human trials. | 食品药品管理局是不会允许人体试验的 |
[32:42] | He needed to find his very own human lab rats. | 而他需要找人类当小白鼠 |
[32:44] | Right? He needed to do that to test his vaccine. | 对吧 他需要试验他的疫苗 |
[32:47] | He had to get them sick first, so he could cure them. | 他得让他们先得病 这样他才能治疗他们 |
[32:50] | He wanted to be Edward Jenner. | 他想要成为另一个爱德华·詹纳[牛痘之父] |
[32:52] | Who? | 谁 |
[32:56] | but in order to do that, he infected healthy children | 但是为此 他曾让健康的孩子受到传染 |
[32:59] | to prove his vaccine. | 从而检验他的疫苗 |
[33:00] | We don’t know how many children died as a result. | 我们不知道有多少孩子因此死去 |
[33:03] | Oh, my God. | 我的天 |
[33:08] | Okay, I’m on my way. | 好的 我马上来 |
[33:11] | Hey, Jay, what do you got? Oh. | 杰 你找到了什么 |
[33:13] | Hey, Carrie. So here’s the security video | 凯莉 这里是大学走廊的 |
[33:15] | from the university hallway. Now, the video starts | 监控摄像 现在录像会在 |
[33:18] | at the time Hughes’ lab cameras went down. | 修斯实验室的摄像头坏掉的时候开始 |
[33:24] | There. The viral canisters | 看那个地方 病毒罐子 |
[33:25] | have to be in his backpack– right there. | 一定在他的背包里 就是这里 |
[33:32] | Wait… | 等下 |
[33:35] | That’s the guy from Mazurtech. | 这个人来自马泽科技 |
[33:37] | He’s the one who’s been overseeing | 他是审查修斯的 |
[33:38] | Hughes’s research grants. | 研究经费的那个人 |
[33:39] | Mazurtech… | 马泽科技 |
[33:42] | Guy’s name is Wendell Kuryak, | 这个人叫温德尔·库利亚克 |
[33:43] | president of Mazurtech Pharmaceuticals. | 马泽科技制药的主席 |
[33:45] | They specialize in developing vaccines | 他们专门从事为全球各地的疾病 |
[33:47] | for diseases throughout the world. | 研究疫苗 |
[33:48] | Or at least they used to. | 也可以说 他们以前是 |
[33:50] | Recently filed for Chapter 11 bankruptcy reorganization. | 最近他们提出破产的申请 |
[33:52] | If Mazurtech was having financial trouble | 如果马泽科技有财政困难 |
[33:55] | and if his company put a lot of money into that vaccine, | 如果公司投入过多经费在疫苗上 |
[33:57] | the next thing would be to test it, right? | 下一步就是测试疫苗对吧 |
[33:58] | And who better to test it on | 那么在那个小岛上 |
[34:00] | than isolated, off-grid kids on an island? | 那个孩子更加适合试验呢 |
[34:03] | Which means Kuryak and Hughes are working together. | 也就是说库利亚克和修斯是一帮的 |
[34:06] | I think Hughes used Sam. | 我认为修斯利用了山姆 |
[34:08] | I think he tricked him into contaminating | 我想他诱骗他 |
[34:10] | the water supply on the island. | 让他去感染岛上的水源 |
[34:11] | I think Sam found out, | 我认为山姆知道了他的阴谋 |
[34:13] | confronted Hughes, Hughes killed him. | 然后反抗修斯 修斯就把他杀了 |
[34:15] | Then, conveniently, Hughes kills himself. | 然后 修斯就自杀了 |
[34:18] | The virus and the vaccine are missing, | 这个病毒和疫苗都失踪了 |
[34:20] | which leaves Kuryak. | 而现在矛头指向了库利亚克 |
[34:22] | His company’s reputation– | 他的公司声望 |
[34:24] | everything– is riding on proving he has the cure. | 一切的一切 都寄希望于证明他有治疗方法 |
[34:26] | – Where’s Kuryak right now? – I’ll ping his cell. | -库利亚克在哪里 -我去追踪他的电话 |
[34:31] | Got a GPS signal. He’s in the East River. | 找到定位标记了 他在东河那里 |
[34:34] | Why’s he going back to the island? | 他干嘛要回那座小岛 |
[34:36] | He’s going to clean up what’s left of his mess. | 他去清除他在那里留下的残余麻烦 |
[34:50] | Kuryak is on the island. | 库利亚克在岛上 |
[34:52] | Assume he’s armed and dangerous. | 将其视为武装危险分子 |
[34:54] | Go! Move! Move! | 走 上 上 |
[34:57] | Stay back! | 后退 |
[34:59] | You gotta trust me. | 你们要信任我啊 |
[35:00] | You gotta believe me. | 你们要相信我 |
[35:01] | – I’m here to help. – Shut up! | -我是来寻求帮助的 -住口 |
[35:02] | – Shut up! – But, no, look, when I found out | -给我闭嘴 -但是 看 当我发现 |
[35:04] | what that maniac Hughes was doing– | 修斯那个疯子在做的事情 |
[35:05] | using Sam to try and poison you kids… | 他利用了山姆做试验 然后想要毒害你们 |
[35:07] | – You’re lying. Sam would never hurt us. – I had to do something. | -山姆绝不会伤害我们 -我得做些什么 |
[35:09] | Kuryak, stop! Give it up! | 库利亚克住手 投降吧 |
[35:10] | They’re trying to poison us! Louisa, run. | 他们想要害我们 路易莎快跑 |
[35:14] | Al, she’s got the vaccine and the virus. | 艾尔 她拿到了疫苗和病毒 |
[35:17] | Don’t let him go. | 别让他跑了 |
[35:18] | He’s lying about Hughes. He’s in on it! | 修斯的事他在说谎 他也有份 |
[35:20] | All right, stay with them. Stay with them. | 好了 和他们待在一起 别走开 |
[35:26] | Louisa, come back! That medicine can help you! | 路易莎 快回来 那个药能帮你 |
[35:30] | Louisa! Louisa, wait! | 路易莎 路易莎等等 |
[35:34] | I can’t see a thing. | 我什么都看不到了 |
[35:39] | Wait a second. | 等一下 |
[35:42] | Watch your step. | 小心脚下 |
[35:43] | Just stay with me, Al. Come this way. | 艾尔跟着我 来这边 |
[35:55] | Be careful. | 小心点 |
[35:56] | There’s a big hole here. Stay close to the wall. | 这里有一个大洞 靠紧墙 |
[35:58] | It’s right here. | 就是这里了 |
[36:01] | Stay up against the wall, okay? | 靠紧墙 行吗 |
[36:08] | This place is like a maze. Stay with me. | 这地方跟个迷宫一样 跟紧我 |
[36:09] | She’s headed for the garden. | 她去花园了 |
[36:18] | Wait. No, it’s… it’s this way. | 等一下 不对 是这边 |
[36:21] | Stay to the right. | 靠右边走 |
[36:37] | – Louisa… – Stay back. | -路易莎 -别过来 |
[36:42] | I’m just here to help, okay? | 我只是来帮你的 好吗 |
[36:45] | No, I have to destroy the poison. | 不 我必须毁掉这些毒药 |
[36:47] | No, no, no, look… | 不 不 不 听我说 |
[36:48] | – Stay back! – Look, look… I am. Look at me. | -别过来 -听着 我没过去 看着我 |
[36:51] | That’s not poison. What you have — right there — | 那不是毒药 你手里的那些 |
[36:54] | is a cure that can save you | 是可以救你和你朋友们的 |
[36:56] | – and your friends. – No. | -解药 -不 |
[36:59] | You’re just like everyone else. | 你跟其他那些人一样 |
[37:01] | Why are you trying to hurt us? | 你为什么要伤害我们 |
[37:03] | I’m not trying to hurt you. | 我没有要伤害你们 |
[37:05] | Look at me. | 看着我 |
[37:07] | Louisa, | 路易莎 |
[37:08] | I’m not like everyone else. | 我跟那些人不一样 |
[37:10] | I’m not. | 真的 |
[37:12] | You can trust me. | 你可以信任我 |
[37:14] | No… | 不 |
[37:15] | Why should I trust you? | 我为什么要信任你 |
[37:17] | Because you and me, we’re… we’re a lot alike. | 因为你和我 我们很像 |
[37:20] | Listen, I know what it’s like | 听着 我了解孤独 |
[37:22] | to feel alone and different. | 和格格不入的滋味 |
[37:25] | I do. | 我了解 |
[37:27] | I mean, I think you’re brave. | 我是说我认为你很勇敢 |
[37:29] | I wish I’d been brave enough | 我希望自己也曾像你一样勇敢 |
[37:31] | to find my own island to live on. | 找到属于自己的岛屿来生活 |
[37:35] | But they killed Sam. | 但是他们害死了山姆 |
[37:36] | Yes, they killed Sam. | 是的 他们害死了山姆 |
[37:39] | Don’t let them kill you, too. | 别让他们也把你害死 |
[37:41] | Sam would want you to live. | 山姆会希望你活下去的 |
[37:43] | Louisa, look at me. Look at me. | 路易莎 看着我 看着我 |
[37:45] | I promise you that what you’re holding in your hands | 我向你保证 你手里拿着的 |
[37:49] | is a cure that can save you and your friends. | 是可以救你和你朋友们的解药 |
[37:53] | Please trust me. | 请相信我 |
[37:56] | Please help us. | 请救救我们 |
[37:58] | Okay. | 好的 |
[38:10] | Her viral levels | 我们开始治疗后 |
[38:11] | plummeted once we started treatment. | 她身体内的病毒水平马上就下降了 |
[38:14] | Louisa and her friends are going to make | 路易莎和她的朋友们几周后 |
[38:16] | a full recovery within weeks. | 就会完全恢复 |
[38:17] | That’s great. | 太好了 |
[38:19] | It’s ironic, really. | 这真的很讽刺 |
[38:20] | The antiviral worked, | 抗病毒剂起作用了 |
[38:22] | but Hughes and Kuryak will never see | 而修斯和库利亚克却再也见不到 |
[38:24] | the fruits of their labor. | 自己的劳动成果了 |
[38:27] | You coming? | 和我一起走吗 |
[38:28] | No. | 不 |
[38:29] | I’m gonna hang out here for a bit. | 我想再在这待会 |
[38:38] | How are you feeling? | 你感觉怎么样 |
[38:40] | A little sore, I guess. But okay. | 有点酸痛 不过没什么大碍 |
[38:43] | Good. | 那就好 |
[38:44] | Is everyone else… | 其他人 |
[38:45] | Everyone’s gonna be okay. | 其他人都没事 |
[38:47] | It’s gonna work out fine. | 一切都会好起来的 |
[38:48] | You know, you were really brave back there. | 你知道吗 你的所作所为真的很勇敢 |
[38:51] | You kept your word. | 你遵守了承诺 |
[38:52] | You saved us. | 你救了我们 |
[38:54] | I like to think Sam saved you. | 我更倾向于是山姆救了你们 |
[38:57] | If he hadn’t left the island | 要是他当初没有离开小岛 |
[38:58] | and tried to figure out what was going on, | 试图搞清楚发生了什么事的话 |
[39:01] | we would never have found you, you know? | 我们也就不会找到你们了 对吧 |
[39:04] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[39:06] | Sam’s watching out for you. | 山姆在保护你 |
[39:09] | He always did. | 他一向如此 |
[39:11] | Get some rest, okay? | 休息会吧 好吗 |
[39:18] | The CDC has the canister with the virus. | 疾病控制和预防中心拿到了那罐病毒 |
[39:20] | It’s completely contained. | 完好无损 没有泄露 |
[39:21] | Great. What about Kuryak? | 太好了 库利亚克怎么样了 |
[39:23] | He’s lawyered up, but it’s not gonna do him any good. | 他搬出了律师 但是也无济于事 |
[39:25] | Gunshot residue on his fingers matches Hughes’ gun. | 他手指上的射击残留物跟修斯的枪相吻合 |
[39:28] | Kuryak shot him and made it look like a suicide. | 库利亚克杀了他 并将其伪装成自杀 |
[39:31] | – He’s going away for a long time. – Best news of all, | -他要蹲很长时间监狱了 -最好的消息是 |
[39:33] | I don’t have to deal with the Tourist Board anymore. | 我不用再跟旅游委员会斗争了 |
[39:35] | Oh, well,it’s good to see | 很高兴 |
[39:36] | you’ve got your priorities straight, Eliot. | 你终于分清了主次 埃利奥特 |
[39:39] | Eye on the prize. | 直奔目标 |
[39:43] | What? | 怎么了 |
[39:44] | – Nothing. – What? | -没什么 -怎么了嘛 |
[39:46] | Well… | 那个 |
[39:47] | – What is it? – Oh, I was just thinking — | -怎么了嘛 -我只是在想 |
[39:50] | if I were heading to a deserted island, | 要是我要去荒岛生活的话 |
[39:53] | I’d take you. | 一定会带上你 |
[39:54] | That’s sweet. | 嘴真甜 |
[39:56] | Well, ’cause you’d be able to remember all the stuff | 因为你会记得我在荒岛上生存所需的 |
[39:57] | I’d need to survive. | 所有东西 |
[39:59] | You’re like a walking Swiss Army knife. | 你就像是个真人版的瑞士军刀 |
[40:01] | Well, that’s not… so sweet. | 好吧 嘴不怎么甜 |
[40:04] | But, you know, if I… | 但是 要是我 |
[40:06] | was headed to a deserted island, | 要去荒岛的话 |
[40:09] | – I’d take something warm. – Yeah? | -我会带上点暖和的东西 -是吗 |
[40:11] | ‘Cause at nighttime it can get cold and I would need to… | 因为晚上会冷 我就需要 |
[40:14] | heat up. | 取暖 |
[40:16] | Yeah. | 没错 |
[40:18] | I’d take matches. | 我会带火柴 |
[40:21] | To make a fire. You know? | 来生火 对吧 |
[40:23] | Yeah. | 没错 |
[40:24] | Matches. | 火柴 |