时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[01:04] | First stage. | 第一局 |
[01:36] | Number one. | 第一名 |
[01:38] | Every single time. | 每一次都是 |
[01:40] | – Because you cheat. – How do I cheat? | -因为你作弊 -我怎么作弊 |
[01:41] | You pick the same song every single time. | 你每次都选同一首歌 |
[01:43] | You just mad because I kicked your ass, | 你不爽只是因为我打你脸 |
[01:44] | like, 50 times in a row. | 连打了差不多五十次 |
[01:46] | Because it was the same song. | 因为是同一首歌 |
[01:47] | Waa, waa, same song. | 同一首歌又怎样 |
[01:48] | I need some real competition. | 我现在独孤求败 |
[01:50] | Anybody dare to challenge the king? | 有人敢挑战跳舞机之王吗 |
[01:52] | I will. | 我来 |
[01:54] | You serious, lady? | 你来真的吗 小姐 |
[01:55] | You may want to watch how this is done a few times. | 你可能得再看几遍怎么玩 |
[01:57] | No, no, that’s all right. One time is all I need. | 不 不 可以了 一遍就够了 |
[02:00] | Hold this. | 帮我拿着 |
[02:01] | Don’t let him pick the same song. | 别让他选同一首歌 |
[02:03] | Oh, that’s okay, I like his song. | 没关系 我喜欢他那首歌 |
[02:06] | First stage. | 第一阶段 |
[02:11] | You ready? | 你准备好了吗 |
[02:13] | Oh, I don’t need a screen. | 我不需要看屏幕 |
[02:30] | No way. No way. | 不可能 不可能 |
[02:41] | Want to go again? | 要再来一次吗 |
[02:43] | Come on. | 来嘛 |
[02:44] | He’s out. | 他输了 |
[02:51] | So you heading out? | 你要走了吗 |
[02:53] | Yeah, Maya’s got a summer school open house. | 玛雅今天有个暑期课程的家长开放日 |
[02:56] | Lot of construction paper suns and moons, huh? | 有一大堆方方面面的介绍说明吧 |
[02:58] | More like composting strategies | 多是”如何解决孩子剩饭” |
[02:59] | and micro-investment lemonade stands. | 和廉价柠檬水畅饮之类的 |
[03:04] | Oh, here she is now. | 她打电话来了 |
[03:06] | Hi, honey. | 宝贝 |
[03:08] | What? | 什么 |
[03:10] | Maya, what? | 玛雅 你说什么 |
[03:11] | Slow down. | 慢点讲 |
[03:13] | Jay, something’s happened. Bring up the news. | 杰 出事了 打开新闻 |
[03:23] | Okay, okay. | 好 好 |
[03:24] | I’m-I’m on my way, all right? | 我马上过来 好吗 |
[03:25] | It’s gonna be okay. | 不会有事的 |
[03:27] | Okay. She heard two blasts and then the sirens; | 她听到两声爆炸 然后警报声就响了 |
[03:30] | it’s close to our place. | 离我们这里很近 |
[03:31] | What do you think? Methane? Gas leak? | 你们觉得是什么 甲烷 煤气泄漏 |
[03:33] | Those two are on the same side of the street | 那两个地方在两栋建筑物中间的 |
[03:34] | with the building in between. | 街道同一侧 |
[03:39] | And that one was across the street. | 这一次是在街对面 |
[03:40] | This isn’t a gas leak. | 这不是煤气泄漏 |
[03:43] | We got a bomber. | 有人放了炸弹 |
[03:44] | Oh, my God. | 天啊 |
[04:07] | Lieutenant Morse, we need access to this location. | 莫斯队长 我们需要进入这个地方 |
[04:10] | What you need to do is not die. | 你需要活着 |
[04:12] | When my guys give the all clear, then it’s yours. | 等我的人确认安全之后你们才能进去 |
[04:14] | With all due respect, your guys are walking | 恕我直言 你的人 |
[04:16] | all over stuff that might be important. | 有可能踩到我们的重要线索 |
[04:18] | More than likely, you’ll be walking on our evidence. | 踩到我们线索的更可能是你们 |
[04:20] | You know, we actually train the bomb squad in this city. | 这个城市里的拆弹人员是受过训练的 |
[04:22] | Watch your back. | 小心后面 |
[04:25] | You were saying. | 你刚说什么来着 |
[04:26] | That’s fire department. | 那是消防队的 |
[04:28] | Look, detectives, I’ve got three detonated devices | 警探们 已经出现三个遥控炸弹了 |
[04:30] | and God knows how many waiting to go off. | 没人知道还有多少会爆炸 |
[04:32] | I’m taking every precaution. | 我必须采取一切防范措施 |
[04:34] | All clear! | 已经安全了 |
[04:37] | That what we’re waiting for. | 我们等的就是这个 |
[04:40] | My guys tell me it’s some sort of insurance office. | 我的人告诉我这是一间保险公司 |
[04:44] | The bomb ignites a fire, | 炸弹造成大火 |
[04:45] | fire causes most of the damage. | 大部分损失是火灾引起的 |
[04:47] | At detonation temperatures, | 在爆炸产生的高温下 |
[04:49] | almost everything becomes flammable. | 几乎所有东西都变得可燃 |
[04:54] | Al? | 艾尔 |
[04:55] | I’m guessing that’s not an advertisement for lower rates. | 我猜那不是什么降价广告 |
[04:58] | We’ll get a translator on that. | 我们会找人翻译的 |
[05:00] | Look, obviously my guys are gonna do a more thorough analysis, | 我的人肯定会做一个更深入的调查 |
[05:03] | but I think it’s safe to say | 不过我觉得可以认定 |
[05:04] | we got a small device, probably a pipe bomb. | 爆炸装置较小 可能是自制的 |
[05:07] | Triggered remotely using a cell phone | 通过移动电话 |
[05:09] | or a walkie set to a specific frequency. | 或者特定频率的对讲机遥控 |
[05:11] | Exactly. | 没错 |
[05:12] | Which is why no one’s using cell phones or walkies, | 所以没有人使用移动电话或者对讲机 |
[05:15] | as per the NYPD Patrol Guide. | 正如《纽约警局警员手册》的要求 |
[05:17] | Yeah, all right, fine. | 好吧 |
[05:19] | I’ll leave you two experts to your business. | 你们两个专家自己研究 |
[05:21] | The NYPD Patrol Guide? | 《纽约警局警员手册》[手机游戏] |
[05:23] | – Yeah. – Nice. | -是啊 -不错啊 |
[05:29] | Right now we’re in the lead here | 现在我们占主导 |
[05:30] | because we’re on the ground, | 因为我们在现场 |
[05:31] | but now I got to loop in the Feds, | 但我还得跟联调局的人汇报 |
[05:32] | and to stay in the lead, | 为了保持主导地位 |
[05:34] | it’d be nice to have something to show them. | 我们得拿出点成果给他们看看 |
[05:35] | Okay, Jackson Heights. | 好了 杰克逊海茨 |
[05:37] | Population about 108,000. | 人口大约有十万八千人 |
[05:38] | Mostly middle-class Latino | 大部分是中产阶级拉美裔人 |
[05:40] | and a significant South Asian population. | 还有大量南亚人 |
[05:42] | Now, so far, we’ve got nothing obvious | 到目前为止 三个目标位置之间 |
[05:44] | linking the three target locations. | 没找到明显的联系 |
[05:45] | One’s an insurance agency, | 一处是保险公司 |
[05:47] | another’s a community center. | 另一处是社区中心 |
[05:48] | Last one’s a barbershop. | 最后一处是理发店 |
[05:49] | All businesses were closed, | 所有商家都关门了 |
[05:50] | so aside from a few people getting cut from debris, | 所以除了少部分人被碎片划伤 |
[05:53] | no serious injuries or fatalities. | 没有重大伤亡 |
[05:54] | Well, most businesses in the neighborhood | 那个社区大部分的商店 |
[05:56] | were closed for the Muslim holiday. | 都因为穆斯林节日关门了 |
[05:58] | We got lucky. What about the bombs? | 我们很幸运 那炸弹呢 |
[06:00] | Bomb squad forensic guys are still working through it, | 防爆小组的人还在研究 |
[06:02] | but it’s looking like small IEDs. | 但看起来像是小型简易爆炸装置 |
[06:04] | No sign of times detonators. | 没有多个引爆器的迹象 |
[06:06] | Sure, put the commissioner through. | 好的 请接通警监 |
[06:07] | All right, keep me informed. Hey, Commissioner… | 好的 有事随时通知我 你好警监 |
[06:10] | Hey. We get anything on that phrase on the wall? | 墙上的那句短语有什么进展吗 |
[06:12] | Ran it through a quick translation program, | 用快速翻译程序分析了下 |
[06:14] | and it says something like, | 翻出来大概是 |
[06:16] | “Whoever strays, we’ll make them eat fire.” | “妨碍我们的人 等着吃火吧” |
[06:19] | The thing is, and this is the scary part, | 问题是 这也是最恐怖的部分 |
[06:21] | you see that sword there? | 你看到那里的剑了吗 |
[06:22] | That same symbol showed up | 爆炸之前同样的符号 |
[06:24] | near all the locations a few days prior to the bombings. | 出现在所有爆炸地点的附近 |
[06:27] | – Some kind of warning? – Could be. | -某种警告吗 -可能是 |
[06:29] | I’ve been combing through surveillance footage, | 我一直在整理监控录像 |
[06:31] | looking for the guy who made the marks, but I got nothing yet. | 寻找画这些符号的人 但一无所获 |
[06:33] | I don’t have anything useful. | 我没找到任何有用的线索 |
[06:34] | Shadow here, blur there, | 不是被遮住了就是看不清 |
[06:35] | – still working on it. – Jay, stop. | -还在找 -杰 停一下 |
[06:37] | That woman. | 那个女人 |
[06:38] | Right there. | 就在那儿 |
[06:42] | All clear! | 已经安全了 |
[06:44] | That’s what we’re waiting for. | 我们等的就是这个 |
[06:48] | That woman’s on the bomb squad. | 那个女人是防爆小组的 |
[06:50] | She was at the first location. | 她当时在第一处爆炸地点 |
[06:52] | Is she in any other photos? | 其他照片里也有她吗 |
[06:57] | There she is again. | 这里也有她 |
[06:59] | Why the hell’s a bomb squad officer | 为什么防爆小组的警员 |
[07:00] | casing locations that haven’t been hit yet? | 会探察还没被袭击的案发地点 |
[07:11] | Got a match. | 找到了 |
[07:12] | Name’s Aisha Conway. | 她叫爱莎·康威 |
[07:14] | She’s a veteran. | 是名退伍军人 |
[07:15] | Served in the first Gulf War. | 曾在第一次海湾战争服役 |
[07:16] | Went back in 2007 | 2007年 |
[07:17] | with the Army 717th explosive Ordnance Disposal Company | 与巴格达第717陆军爆炸军械处理公司 |
[07:21] | based out of Baghdad. | 一起回来 |
[07:22] | Two tours, | 出征了两次 |
[07:23] | got an honorable discharge | 在颅脑外伤后 |
[07:24] | when she received cranial injuries. | 光荣退伍 |
[07:27] | She was in a Humvee that got directly hit by an IED. | 她当时乘坐的军用悍马被路边炸弹直接命中 |
[07:31] | Two soldiers riding with her were killed. | 车内其他两名士兵死亡 |
[07:33] | You got anything on the incident? | 那次事故有什么资料吗 |
[07:43] | Look familiar? | 眼熟吗 |
[07:52] | Hi. Carrie Walls, NYPD Major Crimes. | 我是凯莉·威尔斯 纽约警局重案组的 |
[07:54] | – Is Aisha here? – Uh, yeah, she is, | -爱莎在吗 -她在 |
[07:56] | but she’s busy at the moment. | 但她这会儿正忙呢 |
[07:58] | Oh, uh, can I come in, Megan? | 我能进去吗 梅根 |
[08:00] | It is Megan, isn’t it? Megan Doyle? | 你是梅根对吧 梅根·多伊尔 |
[08:02] | Uh, yeah, but you mind telling me what this is about? | 是的 但你能先告诉我有什么事吗 |
[08:06] | You know, I-I really need to speak to Aisha. | 我必须得跟爱莎谈谈 |
[08:08] | Okay, well, she’s in the back working. | 好吧 她正在里面干活 |
[08:10] | I’ll get her. | 我去叫她 |
[08:11] | – Is it okay if… – No.Just hold on. | -我能… -不 在这儿等着 |
[08:13] | Who is it, Megan? | 谁来了 梅根 |
[08:15] | Carrie Wells. | 我是凯莉·威尔斯 |
[08:17] | NYPD. | 纽约警局的 |
[08:19] | Can we talk? | 我们能谈谈吗 |
[08:21] | Sure. | 可以 |
[08:22] | What do you want to talk about? | 你想谈什么 |
[08:24] | The bombings. | 那些爆炸案 |
[08:25] | I saw you at the insurance office. | 我在保险公司见过你 |
[08:29] | Place was shredded. | 那地方一片狼藉 |
[08:31] | PVC pipe, Double Extra, about yea big. | 聚氯乙烯管 双倍加强 大概这么大 |
[08:34] | I’m guessing maybe three or four tubes. | 我猜可能有三四个管吧 |
[08:38] | More bang for your buck. | 爆炸效果会更好 |
[08:39] | Wow, that is impressive, putting it together so fast. | 这么快就能总结出这些真是太厉害了 |
[08:43] | Not really. | 其实没那么厉害 |
[08:44] | I’ve been around. | 我在周围转了一下 |
[08:46] | And like I say I’m just guessing at this point. | 就像我所说的 对此我只是猜测 |
[08:49] | Are you? | 是吗 |
[08:52] | Look, what are you doing here? | 你来这做什么 |
[08:54] | I’m sure Lieutenant Morse | 我相信莫斯队长 |
[08:55] | has already filled you in on what we know. | 已经把我们知道的都告诉你了 |
[08:57] | Yeah, most of it. | 是啊 告诉了我们大部分情况 |
[08:58] | The thing is he hasn’t really explained to us | 问题是他没向我们解释 |
[09:00] | what you were doing at the bomb sites | 在爆炸案发生的前几天 |
[09:02] | days before the bombings. | 你在爆炸现场做什么 |
[09:09] | I was… | 我在… |
[09:11] | doing exactly what you’re doing now. | 做你们现在这在做的事 |
[09:14] | Trying to identify our bomber. | 试图查明制造炸弹的人 |
[09:18] | I… | 我… |
[09:19] | saw something | 看见了一些 |
[09:20] | I thought I recognized, | 我觉得我认识的东西 |
[09:24] | and it scared me. | 它吓到我了 |
[09:26] | The black sword. | 黑刀 |
[09:28] | Symbol of the group that attacked you in Iraq, right? | 是在伊拉克袭击你的组织标志 对吗 |
[09:33] | Now that’s impressive. | 知道这些才了不起 |
[09:35] | Look, you want to talk about today’s bombings, I’d love to. | 你想谈谈今天的爆炸案 我乐意为之 |
[09:39] | First I want to show you something. | 首先我想给你看些东西 |
[09:41] | This is what I’ve been working on. | 这是我一直在做的 |
[09:50] | What do you do in here? | 你这是在做什么 |
[09:52] | I build bombs. | 我在造炸弹 |
[09:56] | And then I take them apart. | 然后把它们拆开 |
[09:58] | Not real bombs, of course, but almost. | 当然不是真正的炸弹 但也差不多 |
[10:01] | The mechanisms, timers, detonators, | 这些机械装置 定时器 雷管 |
[10:05] | every ingredient the bomber chooses | 制作炸弹的人所选的每个部件 |
[10:07] | is a little insight. | 都能了解他 |
[10:09] | A little psych profile. | 有点像心理侧写 |
[10:11] | Kind of pipe they use, | 制作它们所用的管子 |
[10:13] | the way they wrap the wire, | 缠绕电线的方式 |
[10:15] | is the device command-detonated, | 装置是遥控起爆的 |
[10:18] | victim-activated, | 还是自杀式起爆的 |
[10:19] | a timed device | 或是定时起爆的 |
[10:21] | or a collapsing circuit? | 还是断路起爆的 |
[10:24] | All of these things | 所有这些 |
[10:25] | are the fingerprints of your bomber. | 就是制造炸弹的人独一无二的特征 |
[10:28] | What about today’s bomber? | 今天的犯人呢 |
[10:30] | You got their fingerprints? | 你发现他们的独有特征了吗 |
[10:31] | I thought I did when I first saw the warnings go up. | 我本以为第一次看到警告的时候就明白了 |
[10:36] | The black sword is the symbol of Saif Al-Saliheen, | 黑刀是赛义夫·萨利欣组织的标志 |
[10:39] | “The Sword of the Righteous.” | “正义之刃” |
[10:41] | They mark the neighborhoods | 他们在要打击的街区 |
[10:42] | they’re about to strike | 做上标记 |
[10:43] | to warn their friends | 来警告他们的朋友 |
[10:44] | and spread fear among everyone else. | 同时四处散播恐惧情绪 |
[10:48] | Here. | 看这个 |
[10:49] | This was taken in Baqubah in 2008. | 这是2008年在巴古拜发生的爆炸案 |
[10:52] | The slogan’s their signature. | 这句标语是他们的标志 |
[10:55] | It’s how they take credit | 这是他们在爆炸案发生之后 |
[10:56] | after the bombings. | 宣布对此负责的方式 |
[10:58] | You think they’re responsible? | 你觉得这次也是他们干的吗 |
[11:00] | Like I said, I did. | 我说过 我本以为是的 |
[11:02] | Until I saw the slogan that was written on the wall | 直到我看到写在保险公司 |
[11:04] | at the insurance office. | 墙上的标语 |
[11:09] | Al… | 艾尔… |
[11:10] | I’m guessing that’s not an advertisement for lower rates. | 我猜那不是什么降价广告 |
[11:15] | Right. | 没错 |
[11:17] | Right, because they’re not the same, are they? | 没错 因为它们不一样 对吗 |
[11:20] | There’s a dot right here. | 这里有一点 |
[11:22] | And the slogan on the wall at the insurance office | 在保险公司墙上的标语 |
[11:24] | didn’t have one. | 没有这个点 |
[11:26] | The one in Iraq translates to, | 那伊拉克墙上的标语翻译出来的意思是 |
[11:28] | “whosoever strays, | “妨碍我们的人 |
[11:29] | we shall make him taste fire.” | 我们将让他一尝火光的滋味” |
[11:31] | When there’s no dot, | 要是没有那一点 |
[11:32] | this totally changes the meaning of the word. | 这句话的意思完全就变了 |
[11:35] | This says, “whoever clinks, | 这句的意思是”监狱里的人 |
[11:37] | we shall make him taste fire” | 我们将让他一尝火光的滋味” |
[11:39] | No one who actually knows Arabic would ever make that mistake. | 真正懂阿拉伯语的人绝不会犯这样的错误 |
[11:43] | You think someone’s trying to make it look like | 你认为是有人试图让这看上去像是 |
[11:45] | “Sword of the Righteous.” | “正义之刃”干的 |
[11:46] | At each site, there are small errors. | 每一处案发点都有些小错误 |
[11:49] | Look, this one is from the barbershop. | 这张是在理发店的爆炸现场拍的 |
[11:52] | You see that mark? | 你看见那个标记了吗 |
[11:53] | This makes the word plural | 这让本该是单数的单词 |
[11:55] | when it should be singular. | 变成了复数 |
[11:56] | I don’t think this guy can read what he’s writing. | 我觉得这个家伙不明白他所写的东西 |
[12:01] | Why haven’t you told Lieutenant Morse about this? | 你为什么不把这些告诉莫斯队长 |
[12:03] | Some grammar mistakes in Arabic? | 一些阿拉伯语中的语法错误 |
[12:06] | Nobody’s gonna accept that. | 没人会当回事 |
[12:08] | I need to examine what’s left of the bombs. | 我需要检测爆炸发生之后剩下的东西 |
[12:11] | Saif Al-Saliheen had a recipe. | 赛义夫·萨利欣有一个配料表 |
[12:14] | If it’s them, I’ll be able to tell. | 要是这是他们干的 我能检测出 |
[12:18] | I think it’s safe to say | 我觉得可以很有把握地说 |
[12:18] | we’re looking at a small device. | 我们要找的是一个小型引爆装置 |
[12:20] | Maybe a pipe bomb. | 可能是自制炸弹 |
[12:23] | This mouse pad… | 这个鼠标垫 |
[12:25] | I saw one exactly like it in the insurance office. | 我在保险事务所看到过一个一模一样的 |
[12:28] | Really? You’re sure? | 真的吗 你确定 |
[12:30] | Yeah, 100%. | 百分之百确定 |
[12:31] | I… have a very unusual memory. | 我有不同寻常的记忆力 |
[12:34] | I-I don’t forget things. | 我不会忘记事情 |
[12:38] | I seem been having the same problem myself. | 我似乎有同样的烦恼 |
[12:43] | Will you keep us looped in? | 有进展能及时告诉我们吗 |
[12:45] | Yes, I will. | 我会的 |
[12:48] | You know… | 你知道吗 |
[12:52] | part of me doesn’t want those memories | 我心里有一部分不希望 |
[12:53] | of what happened over there to ever go away. | 那些曾经的记忆消散 |
[12:55] | They’re terrible, | 那些记忆很可怕 |
[12:57] | but sometimes I think they’re what keeps me going. | 但有时我觉得它们是我前进的动力 |
[13:01] | Yeah, I… | 没错 我 |
[13:03] | I kind of know what you mean. | 我大概能理解你的意思 |
[13:07] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[13:11] | Yeah, across the street. | 没错 穿过马路 |
[13:13] | Uh, City Hall Restaurant. | 市政厅饭店 |
[13:14] | Same building. | 同一栋楼 |
[13:17] | Delivery guys never get it right. | 快递员永远都找不对地方 |
[13:19] | Just one sec. | 稍等一下 |
[13:21] | Yeah, that’s the one. | 对 就是那栋 |
[13:23] | All right. Thanks. | 好的 谢谢 |
[13:26] | May I help you? | 需要帮忙吗 |
[13:26] | We’re looking for thowner, Bilal Ali? | 我们来找店主 比拉勒·阿里 |
[13:29] | That’s me. | 我就是 |
[13:29] | Mr. Ali, we’d like to talk to you. | 阿里先生 我们想跟你谈谈 |
[13:32] | Yeah. We give those mouse pads away | 没错 这些鼠标垫是我们免费分发的 |
[13:34] | to our friends and best customers. | 发给我们的朋友和老顾客 |
[13:35] | It’s a way to say thank you. | 用来表达谢意 |
[13:36] | How many would you say you’ve given away? | 你大概送出了多少个 |
[13:39] | Maybe 20. | 大概二十个吧 |
[13:40] | What does this have to do with the bombings? | 这和爆炸案有什么关系 |
[13:42] | We found one of these at each of the bomb sites. | 我们发现每个爆炸现场都有这个鼠标垫 |
[13:45] | What are you saying? | 你什么意思 |
[13:46] | That more of my friends could be targets? | 还会有更多我的朋友会成为目标吗 |
[13:48] | Who would have access to your business records, | 除了你之外 还有谁有权限 |
[13:49] | besides yourself? Other employees? | 接触到你的业务记录 其他雇员能吗 |
[13:51] | Everyone who works here knows everything. | 在这里工作的每个人都知道所有事情 |
[13:53] | It is no secret who my friends are. | 我的朋友都有谁并不是秘密 |
[13:54] | We’re family. | 我们是一家人 |
[13:56] | I stay in business because people are loyal. | 我能经营下去是因为他们很忠诚 |
[13:57] | You don’t need business records to know that. | 不需要业务记录也能知道 |
[13:59] | Your store is the only link to the bombings right now. | 目前你的店是爆炸案的唯一线索 |
[14:03] | It would be really helpful | 如果我们能看一看那些记录 |
[14:03] | if we could see those records. | 将会非常有帮助 |
[14:06] | Bilal? | 比拉勒 |
[14:07] | This video which was just released to the media | 这段刚刚被发布的视频中 |
[14:09] | purports to show a member | 一位来自 |
[14:11] | of the militant Muslim fundamentalist group | 名为”正义之刃”的 |
[14:13] | known as the “Sword of the Righteous,” | 武装穆斯林组织的成员 |
[14:15] | who are claiming responsibility | 声称该组织将为 |
[14:16] | for the bombings in Jackson Heights. | 杰克逊海茨爆炸案负责 |
[14:19] | Yesterday we began. | 昨天只是个开始 |
[14:20] | Today we continue. | 今天我们将继续行动 |
[14:22] | You insolent merchants, | 你们这些傲慢的商人 |
[14:24] | you shopkeepers who parade your filth | 你们这些光天化日之下 |
[14:26] | under the open sky, | 播撒肮脏的店主 |
[14:28] | tomorrow we will rain a cleansing fire | 明天我们将在你们家里 |
[14:30] | upon your homes. | 点燃清洁之火 |
[14:32] | We will not stop until the fallen are swept away. | 我们不会停止 直到堕落者被清扫干净 |
[14:36] | We will not stop | 我们不会停止 |
[14:37] | until your streets are clean. | 直到你们的街道重归洁净 |
[15:01] | Excuse me, what assurances can you can give the people | 请问 您将如何保障 |
[15:02] | of Jackson Heights about their safety? | 杰克逊海茨的居民们的安全 |
[15:04] | As of this moment, a joint task force, | 如今 联合特遣部队 |
[15:06] | including Major Crimes, Homeland Security, the FBI | 包括重案组 国土安全部 联邦调查局 |
[15:09] | and the NYPD Bomb Squad is working 24 hours a day | 和纽约警局防爆小组正在不分昼夜地工作 |
[15:12] | to protect the citizens of Jackson Heights | 以保障杰克逊海茨的居民 |
[15:14] | and all of New York City. | 以及整个纽约市的安全 |
[15:15] | We will find the person or persons responsible | 我们会找出制造此次事件的个人或组织 |
[15:17] | and bring them to justice. | 将他们绳之以法 |
[15:18] | What do we know about this Sword of the Righteous, | 通过视频 我们知道多少 |
[15:20] | the group claiming credit for the video? | 关于”正义之刃”这个组织的信息 |
[15:21] | Is this Al-Qaeda– if not, who are they? | 他们是否是基地组织 不是的话又是谁 |
[15:22] | As of this moment, we cannot confirm | 目前 我们尚无法确定 |
[15:24] | that Sword of the Righteous is involved. | “正义之刃”与此案有关 |
[15:25] | Are they just going after Muslims? | 他们只针对穆斯林吗 |
[15:28] | Today’s targets were all muslim-owned businesses, | 今天的目标全部是穆斯林开的店 |
[15:32] | but, simply put, we do not have enough information | 但简单地说 我们现在 |
[15:35] | to draw any conclusions at this time. | 还没有足够的信息来得出结论 |
[15:37] | As we learn more, | 一旦我们有所发现 |
[15:39] | we will, of course, share that with you. | 我们当然会第一时间告诉你们 |
[15:40] | Let me just say right now | 我只想说 现在 |
[15:42] | that what we need is for every citizen of this city | 我们最需要的是 这座城市里的每一个人 |
[15:45] | to look out for every other citizen. | 都要留心其他人 |
[15:46] | You see something suspicious, | 看到任何可疑情况 |
[15:48] | you report it. | 请立即上报 |
[15:49] | And together, we will get through this | 我们会跟以往一样 |
[15:51] | just as we always have. Thanks. | 成功破案的 谢谢 |
[16:04] | We doing autopsies in here now? | 我们现在在这里做尸检了吗 |
[16:05] | Oh, goodness, no. | 当然没有 |
[16:08] | We’re building a fort. | 我们在建城堡 |
[16:12] | Wow, that’s great, Maya. | 天呐 真好 玛雅 |
[16:14] | We needed one of those. | 我们正需要一个呢 |
[16:15] | Eliot said it was okay. | 艾略特说她可以待在这儿 |
[16:16] | She was a little scared, | 她有点儿害怕 |
[16:17] | she didn’t want me to go to work this morning. | 今早上不想让我来上班 |
[16:19] | So Joanne’s keeping an eye on her. | 乔安在照看着她 |
[16:21] | Aunt Jo’s gonna let me dissect a heart later. | 乔阿姨待会儿会让我解剖心脏 |
[16:24] | Oh, well. | 是嘛 |
[16:26] | Any volunteers? | 解剖谁的 |
[16:27] | I suggested using Eliot’s, | 我提议解剖艾略特的 |
[16:29] | but we’d have to find it first, so… | 但前提是他得有颗心 所以… |
[16:34] | All right, baby, I’ll see you. | 好了 宝贝 待会儿见 |
[16:39] | What am I supposed to do with this? | 给我这些干什么 |
[16:40] | Okay, I was trying to hide it from Maya. | 我是想让你藏起来别被玛雅看见 |
[16:44] | Jo got her some kids’ makeup, | 乔给她找了些少儿化妆品 |
[16:44] | and I don’t want to encourage that, | 但我希望她用 |
[16:45] | – You know, little girls… – Not a problem. Not a problem. | -小女孩嘛 -我懂 我懂 |
[16:48] | What do we got? | 有什么进展 |
[16:49] | Okay. | 好的 |
[16:50] | Homeland sent over what they have on the Sword of the Righteous. | 国安部给我们寄来了”正义之刃”的资料 |
[16:53] | The group primarily targets fellow Muslims. | 这个组织的首要目标是他们所认为 |
[16:55] | Ones that they think have fallen from the true faith. | 背叛了真正信仰的穆斯林同胞 |
[16:58] | Operations have mostly been limited to the Middle East, | 他们主要在中东行动 |
[17:01] | but last year they were suspected of being part of the plot | 但去年他们被怀疑密谋攻击了 |
[17:04] | to hit a number of moderate mosques in Paris. | 几座位处巴黎的温和派清真寺 |
[17:07] | Which is consistent with the three targets here. | 跟这里的三个目标一致 |
[17:09] | They’re all businesses owned by moderate Muslim families. | 这些都是温和派穆斯林家庭经营的地方 |
[17:12] | That’s why they picked them. | 所以才被选作目标 |
[17:13] | What about these wall slogans? | 墙上的标语呢 |
[17:14] | Also consistent with other Al-Qaeda factions. | 符合基地的风格 |
[17:17] | Make sure people know who did it. | 极尽高调 满城皆知 |
[17:18] | Carrie thinks there are inconsistencies in the slogans | 凯莉认为今天爆炸后留下的标语 |
[17:21] | used in today’s bombings. | 和以往的不一致 |
[17:22] | Could be a misdirect. | 可能写错了 |
[17:23] | I don’t know, Al. | 我说不清 艾尔 |
[17:24] | I mean, if it walks like a duck, quacks like a duck… | 都差不多嘛 |
[17:26] | Yeah, well, according to Carrie, | 但根据凯莉的看法 |
[17:28] | it doesn’t spell like a duck. | 差大了 |
[17:29] | Look, the press is all over me | 媒体为了这个”正义之刃”组织的事 |
[17:31] | on this Sword of the Righteous group. | 对我穷追不舍 |
[17:32] | So until we have more, they’re our best lead. | 细究这个组织 直到我们查到更好的线索 |
[17:35] | And while you’re at it, | 方便的话 |
[17:36] | can someone explain to me | 谁能给我解释一下 |
[17:37] | how whoever it is is moving around that neighborhood | 这人是如何在没被发现的情况下 |
[17:40] | planting bombs without being seen? | 在那附近到处安炸弹的 |
[17:44] | All the doors were locked. | 所有门都被锁了 |
[17:45] | I’m sure of it. | 我很确定 |
[17:46] | I have the only set of keys and I never forget them. | 只有我有钥匙 而且我一直随身带着 |
[17:49] | Anything strange happen lately? | 最近发生什么怪事了吗 |
[17:51] | Any threats? | 有受到什么威胁吗 |
[17:53] | No. | 没有 |
[17:53] | Look… | 听着 |
[17:55] | I run a continuing education center. | 我是开进修学院的 |
[17:57] | I have cooking classes. I’m not political. | 我甚至开设了烹饪课 我跟政治不沾边 |
[17:59] | These people, they’re crazy. | 这些人丧心病狂 |
[18:01] | They claim to be so religious, so devout. | 他们自称自己虔诚无比 |
[18:04] | They say they’re all about God, | 遵循上帝的旨意 |
[18:05] | but they’re egotists. | 但他们不过是自大狂 |
[18:06] | They give Islam a bad name. | 他们抹黑了伊斯兰教 |
[18:09] | At this point, Mr. Khan, | 卡恩先生 我们现在 |
[18:10] | we don’t know who’s responsible. | 还不知道谁是幕后主使 |
[18:13] | as per the NYPD Patrol Guide. | 正如《纽约警局警员手册》的要求 |
[18:15] | All right, fine. | 那好吧 |
[18:16] | I’ll leave you two experts to your business. | 你们两个专家自己研究 |
[18:19] | – Al. – Yeah? | -艾尔 -怎么了 |
[18:21] | There’s glass embedded low on the wall here, | 这里的墙下部嵌入了玻璃 |
[18:23] | just like at the insurance office. | 保险公司现场也是如此 |
[18:26] | From the force of the blast. | 爆炸威力所致 |
[18:28] | No. | 不是 |
[18:29] | No, there shouldn’t be glass here. | 不是 这里不该有玻璃 |
[18:31] | It would have to be lying here before the blast | 只有玻璃在爆炸前已经在地上了 |
[18:33] | in order to be embedded into the wall. | 才会被嵌入墙内 |
[18:36] | He broke the window to get in. | 他打破了窗户进来的 |
[18:39] | That’s why the glass was here before. | 所以玻璃之前就在这儿了 |
[18:41] | You think he could have climbed down from the roof? | 你觉得他是从屋顶爬下来吗 |
[18:44] | Fire escape doesn’t go all the way up to the roof. | 消防梯不通到楼顶 |
[18:46] | He had to come in from the alley. | 他肯定是从巷子里爬进来的 |
[18:48] | But the alley’s gated, and according to Jay, | 但巷子有门锁着 而且杰说了 |
[18:51] | there’s no one on the video surveillance | 监控录像上显示 |
[18:52] | going in or going out. | 没人进出 |
[18:56] | All the trash gets taken out to the curb. | 所有垃圾都被扔到路边了 |
[18:59] | Nobody ever comes back here anymore. | 没人再来这里了 |
[19:02] | Y’all are lucky I was even able to find the key. | 你们就庆幸我找到钥匙了吧 |
[19:10] | These marks look fresh. | 这些拖痕很新 |
[19:18] | Al. | 艾尔 |
[19:23] | Sewer? | 下水道吗 |
[19:24] | Oh, I hope not. | 可别啊 |
[19:32] | Ladies first. | 女士优先 |
[19:33] | You’re always such a gentleman. | 你还真是绅士 |
[19:38] | It’s a subway service tunnel. Jay’s sending me a map. | 这是个地铁维护隧道 杰正把地图发给我 |
[19:41] | It’s used to move equipment, evacuate passengers, | 曾用来搬运设备 疏散乘客 |
[19:43] | that kind of thing. | 干那些用的 |
[19:44] | Who has access down here? | 都有谁能下来 |
[19:45] | Anyone who works for the MTA, | 交通运输管理局的人都能 |
[19:47] | Con Ed guys, maintenance personnel. | 电路公司的人 维修人员 |
[19:50] | Rats. | 还有老鼠 |
[19:51] | Oh, very funny. | 真好笑 |
[19:52] | What? Do you know | 怎么了 要知道 |
[19:53] | that there are 8.5 million rats in the subway system alone? | 光是地铁系统里就有850万只老鼠 |
[19:56] | You’re not getting to me. I don’t have a thing about rats. | 你吓不倒我 我不怕老鼠 |
[19:58] | You don’t have a thing about rats? Really? | 你真不怕老鼠吗 |
[19:59] | Because I remember a very interesting incident | 我可记得一件你和几个修女 |
[20:02] | with some church ladies, you and a garbage bag. | 还有一个垃圾袋的有趣故事 |
[20:04] | That was a decade ago, okay? | 那都是十年前了 |
[20:07] | Okay, I did, at one point, harbor an irrational fear of rodents. | 我的确曾经极度害怕啮齿动物 |
[20:10] | But people change, all right? | 但人是会变的 好吗 |
[20:12] | They face their fears, and in facing them, overcome them. | 他们直面恐惧 在面对的过程中克服了恐惧 |
[20:14] | Rat! | 有老鼠 |
[20:18] | Oh. I’m sorry. | 不好意思 |
[20:19] | – Not fair. – Sorry. | -耍赖 -抱歉 |
[20:32] | Somehow I’m guessing you’re gonna tell me | 我觉得你们应该不知道 |
[20:34] | you didn’t know this was here, huh? | 这里还有这个东西 |
[20:36] | This has got to be a mistake. | 肯定是哪里搞错了 |
[20:37] | Look, someone from this store was using that ladder | 这个店里的某个人用那个梯子 |
[20:40] | to access those tunnels. | 进到了隧道里 |
[20:41] | That’s how the bomber was able | 放置炸弹的人 |
[20:42] | to move around without being noticed. | 就是这样来无影去无踪的 |
[20:43] | I never left the store yesterday. | 我昨天没离开过商店 |
[20:45] | You can check the cameras. | 你可以查录像 |
[20:46] | All right, what about your employees? | 那你的雇员们呢 |
[20:47] | What are you talking about? That’s impossible. | 你什么意思 那不可能 |
[20:50] | I know them all. | 我很了解他们 |
[21:03] | One of the guys isn’t here. | 有个男人不在这里 |
[21:05] | Uh, tall… | 高个子 |
[21:06] | mid-30s, green eyes. | 三十多岁 绿眼睛 |
[21:08] | Samir? | 萨米尔吗 |
[21:10] | He didn’t come in today. | 他今天没来上班 |
[21:12] | I called his house, no answer. | 我打电话到他家没人接 |
[21:14] | Does he have access to this store after-hours? | 闭店后他能进到店里来吗 |
[21:16] | Yeah. I gave him a key to come in and do the inventory. | 能 我给了他钥匙以便清点库存 |
[21:20] | I’m gonna need a photo of him. | 给我一张他的照片 |
[21:21] | I’m gonna need all his information– | 还有他的信息 |
[21:23] | employment application, everything you’ve got. | 求职申请 你所知道的一切 |
[21:25] | – I need it…. – Carrie? | -你把… -凯莉 |
[21:26] | There might be another bomb two blocks away. | 两个街区外可能还有个炸弹 |
[21:28] | We need to evacuate. | 我们得疏散民众 |
[21:30] | We got to go. | 我们得先走了 |
[21:35] | Robot couldn’t get a look inside the bag. | 机器人没看到里面是什么 |
[21:37] | I want a visual only. In and out. | 你只需要看一眼 看完立刻出来 |
[21:40] | Just find out what we got going on here. | 弄清里面是什么就好 |
[21:41] | – You ready? – Good. | -准备好了吗 -好了 |
[21:43] | Be safe. | 注意安全 |
[22:36] | Yeah, across the street. | 在街对面 |
[22:38] | City Hall Restaurant. | 市政厅饭店 |
[22:39] | Same building. | 就在那栋楼 |
[22:41] | Aisha! | 爱莎 |
[22:42] | Damn. | 见鬼 |
[22:52] | What’s…? Carrie! | 怎么… 凯莉 |
[22:53] | Hey, hey! I’m right here. | 我在这 |
[22:54] | He’s getting more sophisticated. | 他的行动越来越复杂了 |
[22:56] | He wants people to die. | 他想害死人 |
[22:59] | – It’s Jay. Hey. – Carrie? | -是杰打来的 喂 -凯莉 |
[23:00] | Samir Bensaidi isn’t who he says he is. | 萨米尔·本赛第的身份是假的 |
[23:02] | He’s actually Jean-Luc Augustin. Born in Paris. | 他的真名叫让·吕克·奥古斯丁 生于巴黎 |
[23:05] | Fell in with the wrong crowd early on. | 前阵子交友不慎 |
[23:07] | And then became an explosive expert for various outfits. | 之后成为了许多组织的炸弹专家 |
[23:10] | Now, he deals mostly in high-end theft– | 如今他参与的多是高级盗窃案 |
[23:13] | art museums, casinos, private collections. | 对象多是艺术博物馆 赌城 私人收藏品 |
[23:15] | An-any connections to terrorism, Al-Qaeda, anything like that? | 与恐怖组织有关联吗 基地组织之类的 |
[23:18] | Well, nothing that I can find, but it doesn’t mean that | 我没找到这类信息 但不代表 |
[23:20] | he couldn’t have been radicalized somewhere along the way. | 他没走上激进这条路 |
[23:23] | So, what is he– a terrorist or a thief? | 那他是窃贼还是恐怖分子 |
[23:25] | Mr. Ali hired him six months ago. | 阿里先生六个月前雇佣了他 |
[23:27] | Said he was the perfect employee. | 说他是个优秀的员工 |
[23:28] | – All right, do you have an address? – No. | -查到他的地址了吗 -没有 |
[23:30] | Got a dead end on that one. It’s a P.O. box. | 已知的地址是假的 那里是个邮箱 |
[23:33] | But some of the employees we spoke to said he used | 但一些雇员告诉我们 |
[23:35] | public transportation, so we’re checking camera footage | 他曾坐过公共交通工具 我们正在查 |
[23:37] | from the nearest subway, bus stops. | 最近的地铁 公交站的录像 |
[23:39] | Maybe we can figure out which way he was headed. | 或许能发现他朝哪个方向走了 |
[23:41] | Check hardware stores, building supplies. | 查查五金店 建材店 |
[23:44] | Anything that you can think of where he might be getting PVC. | 所有能得到PVC[塑料]的地方 |
[23:47] | He’s got to be getting his supply somewhere. | 他肯定得买材料 |
[23:49] | You got it. | 你说得对 |
[23:51] | Augustin is our guy, | 奥古斯丁是我们要找的人 |
[23:53] | but I don’t think he’s a terrorist. | 但我认为他不是恐怖分子 |
[23:54] | He’s setting off bombs, Carrie. | 他在引爆炸弹 凯莉 |
[23:56] | Okay, but Aisha’s right. | 好吧 但爱莎说的对 |
[23:57] | The whole Muslim fanatic profile doesn’t fit. | 他与所有穆斯林狂热分子的档案都不匹配 |
[24:00] | I think he’s hiding behind that. | 我想他隐藏在那背后 |
[24:01] | Been a while since I’ve played hide-and-seek, | 很久没玩捉迷藏的游戏了 |
[24:03] | but the idea, if I remember, | 但游戏的意义 如果我没记错的话 |
[24:05] | is not to be found. | 是不被找到 |
[24:06] | Augustin’s guaranteed that half the law enforcement | 奥古斯丁的行为确保了东海岸的 |
[24:08] | on the east coast is looking for him. | 一半警力都在找他 |
[24:10] | Well, maybe that’s the point. | 可能这就是重点 |
[24:11] | All war is based on deception. | 兵不厌诈 |
[24:14] | Who said that? | 那是谁说的 |
[24:15] | Well, I did just now. | 我刚说的 |
[24:16] | Yeah, but who made it up? | 是 但是谁创造了这句话 |
[24:17] | What-what? You think I’m not capable of making that up? | 怎么 你认为我不能创造那样的话 |
[24:20] | Come on. | 得了吧 |
[24:21] | Sun Tzu. | 孙子 |
[24:23] | Who’s that? | 那是谁 |
[24:24] | Su-Sun Tzu? Art-Art of War? | 孙子 《孙子兵法》 |
[24:26] | – Sorry. – Oh, no. That’s okay. It’s just… | -抱歉 -不 没关系 只是 |
[24:29] | well, the-the idea is that he wants us to think | 重点是他想要我们误认为他是恐怖分子 |
[24:32] | he’s a terrorist to hide his true motive. | 以便掩盖他的真正目的 |
[24:34] | Let’s say Augustin’s really just a thief. | 我们假设奥古斯丁只是个小偷 |
[24:36] | And maybe he couldn’t get to his real target | 也许没有恐慌和各种假装的恐怖袭击 |
[24:39] | without the panic and diversion of a fake terrorist attack. | 他就没法实现他的真正目标 |
[24:42] | See? I like that. | 看到了吧 我喜欢这样 |
[24:43] | When the enemy is relaxed, make them toil. | 敌佚能劳之 |
[24:47] | And when full, starve them. | 饱能饥之 |
[24:48] | When settled, make them move. Sun Tzu. | 安能动之 孙子 |
[24:51] | I thought you said… | 我以为是你说的 |
[24:52] | Yeah, deception? Remember? | 是啊 兵不厌诈 还记得吗 |
[24:55] | So Augustin’s trying to create a panic | 所以奥古斯丁尽力营造一种混乱的局面 |
[24:57] | to divert attention away from his real plan, | 以分散对他真正计划的注意力 |
[24:59] | which is probably some kind of heist. | 而他真正的计划很可能是抢劫 |
[25:01] | But what? And from where? | 但抢劫什么 抢劫哪里 |
[25:02] | And how much more of a diversion will he need? | 以及他还需要多少分散力 |
[25:04] | He’s shown he’s willing to kill people now. | 他已经显示他现在可以杀人 |
[25:07] | Guys, | 弟兄们 |
[25:08] | I got it on my second try. | 我第二次尝试得到了这个结果 |
[25:09] | The PVC pipe our bomber used | 我们的掷弹恐怖分子 |
[25:11] | was pretty specific stuff, | 用的PVC管是很特定的一种 |
[25:12] | Schedule 80. | 80壁厚[美国钢管标准壁厚系列之一] |
[25:14] | It’s got extra thick walls, | 外壁相当厚 |
[25:15] | one and three-eighths inches in diameter. | 直径是1.375英寸 |
[25:17] | I found this place, Carter’s Hardware | 我在这个地方 杜安和教堂路上的 |
[25:18] | on Duane Street and Church, that stocks this stuff. | 卡特五金店有他用的东西 |
[25:21] | Owner ID’d Augustin. | 店主认出了奥古斯丁 |
[25:22] | Said he bought a case of it, precut. | 说他买了一箱 裁切好的 |
[25:24] | – How long ago did he pick it up? – A week ago. | -他多久前买的 -一周前 |
[25:26] | Owner asked him if he wanted it delivered. | 店主问他要不要送货 |
[25:28] | Augustin said no. He don’t trust delivery guys. | 奥古斯丁说不要 他不相信快递员 |
[25:30] | He’d carry it out himself. | 他宁愿自己拿 |
[25:33] | Yeah, across the street. | 是 在街对面 |
[25:34] | City Hall Restaurant. | 市政厅饭店 |
[25:35] | Same building. | 同一栋楼 |
[25:36] | Delivery guys never get it right. Just one second. | 快递员从来都送不对地方 稍等一下 |
[25:39] | He was on the phone when we met him ordering something. | 我们见到他时 他在打电话订什么东西 |
[25:42] | I think he may have been ordering for himself. | 我想他可能是在帮他自己订 |
[25:45] | And I’ve got an address. | 我听到了地址 |
[25:49] | We’re ready to go in. | 我们准备进去了 |
[25:50] | I want you to wait until the Bomb Squad gets there. | 我想要你们等到拆弹小组到了再进去 |
[25:53] | They’re wrapping up a sweep | 他们正在罗斯福大道上 |
[25:54] | on, uh, Roosevelt Avenue. They can be there in an hour. | 处理事情 他们一小时内就能到 |
[25:57] | There’s no time. | 没时间了 |
[25:58] | No, he could’ve easily rigged the apartment. | 不行 他可以很轻松地武装他的公寓 |
[26:00] | Let me get you some backup. | 让我给你们弄点后援 |
[26:02] | Listen, we’ll be extra careful. | 听着 我们会非常小心 |
[26:03] | I promise. | 我保证 |
[26:04] | Carrie. Carrie, don… | 凯莉 凯莉 别 |
[26:09] | – Have you seen Murray’s daughter? – Conference room. | -你见到莫里的女儿了吗 -在会议室 |
[26:11] | – I looked in there… – I promise. | -我看过那里 -我保证 |
[26:27] | Hey, you. | 你好 |
[26:29] | I saw on TV there was another bomb. | 我在电视上看到又有一颗炸弹 |
[26:34] | Yeah, there was. | 是的 |
[26:37] | I’m scared about my mom. | 我担心我妈妈 |
[26:39] | I know. | 我明白 |
[26:41] | Hey, is there room for two under there? | 下面还能再坐一个人吗 |
[26:50] | Oh, Maya. | 玛雅 |
[26:51] | I love what you’ve done with this place. | 我喜欢你把这里装扮成这样 |
[26:55] | Magenta is just so au courant, you know? | 品红色很流行 你知道的吧 |
[26:59] | You see so many forts these days in browns or… | 现在可以看到许多褐色或者 |
[27:02] | clay red, which is so redundant, you know? | 红粘土色的堡垒 那些真的很多余 |
[27:06] | It’s pink. | 是粉红色的 |
[27:09] | Pink. Magenta. Fuchsia. | 粉红 品红 紫红 |
[27:11] | They’re all the same. | 它们都是一样的 |
[27:13] | Why can’t those off-reds just get along? | 这些各种红为什么不能和平共处呢 |
[27:17] | Thanks for checking on me, Jo. | 谢谢你过来看我 乔 |
[27:19] | I’ll be fine. | 我不会有事的 |
[27:20] | I know. | 我知道 |
[27:23] | You want to know what I do when I get scared? | 想知道我害怕时会干什么吗 |
[27:26] | Does it involve… | 和死人 |
[27:28] | dead people? | 有关系吗 |
[27:31] | Maybe. | 有可能呢 |
[27:34] | Could you tell me next time? | 那下次讲给我听好吗 |
[27:37] | I certainly can. | 当然可以 |
[27:42] | Your mom’s gonna be fine. | 你妈妈不会有事的 |
[27:47] | I promise. | 我保证 |
[27:53] | Wait. Wait. | 等等 |
[27:58] | – Just give me a second. – What are you gonna do? | -给我一点时间 -你干什么啊 |
[28:02] | Oh, I don’t really need to powder my nose, but thank you. | 我现在还不需要补粉 不过谢谢 |
[28:14] | We’re waiting for the Bomb Squad. | 我们还是等拆弹小组吧 |
[28:16] | No. You got any more powder? Throw it again. | 不用 还有粉吗 再丢一次 |
[28:27] | I got this. | 交给我了 |
[28:28] | – If you make a mistake, we’re dead. – No, no. | -你错一步 我们就死在这了 -不 |
[28:31] | I won’t make a mistake. | 我从来不犯错误 |
[28:34] | I hope. | 希望如此 |
[28:44] | Here I go. | 我开始了 |
[29:02] | I got this. | 我能做到 |
[29:08] | You got any more powder? | 你还有粉吗 |
[29:09] | It’s all gone. | 没了 |
[29:10] | Oh. Well, then this is as far as I can go. | 好吧 那我只能走这么远了 |
[29:13] | What do you see? | 你看到什么了 |
[29:16] | Well, I see | 我能看见 |
[29:17] | a bunch of photos, most of them | 一堆照片 大多数都是 |
[29:21] | from the Jackson Heights target | 杰克逊高地目标的照片 |
[29:23] | and then a bunch that I don’t… I don’t recognize. | 还有一堆 我不知道是哪的 |
[29:26] | Anything else? | 还有吗 |
[29:28] | Yeah. A… | 有 |
[29:29] | rental agreement for… | 一份租车快公司的 |
[29:31] | a QuikAuto. | 租用协议 |
[29:33] | It’s for a van. | 租了一辆车 |
[29:35] | Car bomb. | 车载炸弹 |
[29:37] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[29:39] | All right, I’m coming back. | 好的 我要回来了 |
[29:40] | Be careful. | 小心 |
[29:42] | Don’t worry, Al. | 别担心 艾尔 |
[29:43] | I won’t blow us up. | 我不会让咱俩被炸上天的 |
[29:45] | QuikAuto hooked me up to the GPS data | 快快租给我传了奥古斯丁 |
[29:47] | from Augustin’s rental car. | 租的车上的定位系统数据 |
[29:49] | Now, there’s no signal, so he could be | 现在没有信号 所以他可能 |
[29:50] | in a tunnel, parking garage — it’s hard to tell. | 在隧道或地下停车场 难说 |
[29:53] | Did they give you access to his GPS history? | 他们给你他的GPS记录了吗 |
[29:55] | They sure did. | 当然给了 |
[29:56] | Where’s he been this past week? | 这一周里他都去过哪里 |
[29:58] | Not many places | 地方不多 |
[29:59] | but it looks like there are a lot of trips, | 但是看起来行程不少 |
[30:00] | maybe about eight of them, | 大概有八次 |
[30:01] | to one particular spot. | 都去了同一个地方 |
[30:02] | On 111th and 47th Ave. | 47大道和111街交口 |
[30:05] | Hall of Science. | 科学展示厅 |
[30:07] | What’s on exhibit? | 展示品是什么 |
[30:10] | You’re gonna love this. | 你们会喜欢这个的 |
[30:11] | A World of Precious Gems. | 宝石的世界 |
[30:14] | He’s not blowing that up. | 他可不会想把那炸掉 |
[30:15] | I think we just found his target. | 我想我们找到目标了 |
[30:27] | Let’s lock it down. Give me a perimeter right here. | 包围起来 拉起警戒 |
[30:30] | Did you clear the building? | 清空大楼了吗 |
[30:31] | We didn’t have to. We’ve been closing early. | 不需要 我们最近一直提早关门 |
[30:33] | With all these bombs, uh, | 这么多炸弹事件 |
[30:35] | – most of the guards are helping out elsewhere. – Okay. | -保安都被调到别的地方去了 -好 |
[30:37] | Have you seen anything suspicious in the last couple hours? | 最近几小时有没有发现异常情况 |
[30:39] | No, it’s been quiet. There’s nothing. | 没有 很平静 没事发生 |
[30:41] | – Yeah, Murray. – It’s like I told your colleague | -莫里 -就像我在电话上跟你的 |
[30:44] | on the phone, | 同事讲的那样 |
[30:45] | we’re not being robbed. | 我们没有被打劫 |
[30:46] | Got it. We’re on our way. | 收到 我们马上就到 |
[30:47] | Murray found his rental car. | 莫里发现了他租来的车 |
[30:49] | Parked outside of a school a half-mile away. | 停在几百米外的一所学校 |
[30:52] | – There’s bomb in it. – What about the kids? | -里面有个炸弹 -孩子们呢 |
[30:53] | All still inside. | 还在校内 |
[30:55] | Guys, we’re out of here! | 各位 我们撤 |
[30:57] | – Come on. We got to go. – No. | -走吧 我们得走了 -不行 |
[30:58] | – We’re moving out! – What? | -我们撤 -什么 |
[31:00] | He has been coming here over and over. | 他频繁的来这里 |
[31:02] | There’s a reason. We’re just… We’re missing it. | 一定有原因 只是我们没找到 |
[31:04] | We can come back to this. | 我们可以过后再回来 |
[31:05] | Go. I’ll be all right. | 你去吧 我一个人可以 |
[31:15] | – What do you see? – Well, I see some photos, | -你看到什么了 -我看到了一些照片 |
[31:19] | some of them from the Jackson Heights targets. | 一些是杰克逊高地目标的 |
[31:21] | That view. | 那个画面 |
[31:23] | Augustin had pictures of this exact view | 奥古斯丁的公寓里有张照片 |
[31:26] | in his apartment right here. | 和这里的画面一模一样 |
[31:29] | Al, he’s not targeting the museum. | 艾尔 他的目标不是博物馆 |
[31:31] | He’s targeting those buildings right there. | 他的目标是那边的大楼 |
[31:33] | He was scoping his approaches and getaways. | 他是在侦查他的进出路线 |
[31:39] | It’s an industrial park | 这是片工业园区 |
[31:40] | built in ’97 at the end of the tech boom. | 97年互联网泡沫末期建造的 |
[31:43] | Warehouses, manufacturing. | 仓储 生产 |
[31:44] | Jay couldn’t get me specific clients. | 杰查不到具体的客户 |
[31:47] | Lot of government types, looks like. | 看来很多都是政府类型的 |
[31:48] | The guard shack is empty. | 传达室没人 |
[31:49] | That’s not a good sign. | 情况不妙 |
[31:51] | I called for backup, but we’re sealed off out here | 我叫了后援 但我们被封锁在这里了 |
[31:53] | ’cause of the car bomb– no one in or out. | 因为汽车炸弹 无人进出 |
[31:55] | Oh, we can handle it. | 我们能处理的 |
[31:57] | Yeah, every time you say that, I end up with stitches. | 每次你这么说 我最后都得缝针 |
[32:00] | You know, guys with scars are very, very sexy. | 有疤的男人 特别特别性感 |
[32:02] | If you’re right, there’s something valuable enough | 如果你没错 这里就有什么东西 |
[32:04] | in here for Augustin to go through all this trouble. | 值得奥古斯丁不厌其烦地制造烟雾弹 |
[32:10] | Let’s find out what it is. | 我们去搞清楚是什么 |
[32:17] | What’s a bomb squad truck doing here? | 防爆小组的车怎么会在这 |
[32:28] | We need access to this location. | 我们得进入这里 |
[32:29] | What you need to do is not die. | 你需要做的就是别死 |
[32:31] | When my guys give the all-clear, | 我的伙计们确定全部安全之后 |
[32:33] | then it’s yours. | 你们再随意 |
[32:35] | Something’s not right, Al. | 不太对劲 艾尔 |
[32:37] | Should have a precinct number on it, right? | 上面应该有辖区编号 对吗 |
[32:45] | That’s Augustin. | 是奥古斯丁 |
[32:48] | Move the truck. | 挪一下车 |
[32:55] | Jay, I don’t care about redacted names and government protocols. | 杰 我不管什么假名还是政府协议 |
[32:59] | I need to know what happens in this building– | 我要知道这栋楼是什么情况 |
[33:01] | building number eight. | 第八号楼 |
[33:03] | Hold on. | 等一下 |
[33:06] | Okay, guys, | 伙计们 |
[33:07] | looks like the entire building is leased | 看来这栋楼被 |
[33:09] | by Allied Superconductor. | 联合超导公司租下了 |
[33:10] | Now, they are major suppliers of tech to the Defense Department– | 他们现在是国防部主要的科技供应商 |
[33:14] | circuit boards, missile guidance systems, | 供应电路板 导弹制导系统 |
[33:16] | but that’s just the half of it. | 但这只是一个方面 |
[33:17] | All right, they’ve been in the news recently | 他们最近上了新闻 |
[33:19] | for fighting off hackers from China and North Korea. | 因为他们成功击退了中国和朝鲜的黑客 |
[33:21] | So our guy’s taking the direct route. | 所以这些人选择了直接的途径 |
[33:23] | On-the-ground theft. | 明偷 |
[33:25] | Guys, this is a huge score. | 伙计们 这可是条大鱼 |
[33:27] | Allied makes cutting-edge stuff– | 联合公司制造尖端产品 |
[33:29] | toys you and I have never heard of and maybe never will. | 你我从未听说可能以后也不会听说的玩具 |
[33:31] | And depending on what they’re cooking up over there, | 而且根据他们在那宣传的东西 |
[33:33] | it could be worth billions on the black market. | 这在黑市上可能价值几百万 |
[33:35] | A little more than some rhinestone tiaras. | 比人造钻石王冠贵一点 |
[33:37] | Hold on. There’s something else you should know. | 等一下 还有些事你们需要知道 |
[33:39] | The building you’re about to enter | 你们要进的那栋楼 |
[33:39] | 警告 四级安全预警状态 铝微观抛光 铝尘粒子 | |
[33:40] | has Level Four safety status. | 有四级安全预警状态 |
[33:42] | Which means? | 意思是 |
[33:43] | Which means, the whole place is filled with aluminum dust | 意思是 整个地方都充满了 |
[33:46] | from the microscopic polishing that they do. | 他们做微观抛光产生的铝尘 |
[33:47] | Okay? Any spark– | 懂吗 任何火花 |
[33:49] | static electricity, | 静电 |
[33:50] | let alone the muzzle flash from a gun, | 更别说枪口火焰 |
[33:53] | and you will be blown sky high. | 都会让你们被炸到天上去 |
[33:54] | Right. | 好吧 |
[33:58] | Come on, let’s go. Move it. | 快点 走吧 搬走 |
[34:03] | Load these up quickly. One more pass, then we’re done. | 快点装 再搬一趟就搞定了 |
[34:06] | Sit. | 坐下 |
[34:10] | We got to get those people out. | 我们得救那些人出来 |
[34:11] | I’ll take them, you follow the others? | 我搞定他们 你跟着其他人 |
[34:13] | Oh, I’m gonna do more than follow. | 只是跟着可不够 |
[34:14] | – No gunfire. – I remember. | -不要开火 -我记得 |
[34:27] | You three with me. | 你们三个跟着我 |
[34:34] | Don’t move. | 别动 |
[35:19] | Carrie, there’s a bomb. | 凯莉 那里有个炸弹 |
[35:20] | Go get Augustin. I got this. Just go. | 去抓奥古斯丁 这个交给我 快去 |
[35:41] | I build bombs, and then I take them apart. | 我制造炸弹 然后把它们拆开 |
[35:56] | No. | 不 |
[35:59] | Every ingredient the bomber chooses is a little insight, | 制弹人挑选的原料都能透漏出信息 |
[36:03] | a little psych profile. | 一点点心理侧写 |
[36:06] | Deception, remember? | 欺骗性 记得吗 |
[36:11] | That’s too easy. | 这样太简单了 |
[36:16] | Another timer. | 另一个定时器 |
[36:17] | You think you’re so clever. | 你觉得自己特别聪明吧 |
[36:20] | All these things are the fingerprints to your bomb. | 这些东西都是你在炸弹上的指纹 |
[36:24] | Now just do it in reverse. | 现在只需要反着拆 |
[36:27] | Just pull the timer? | 直接拔定时器 |
[36:29] | Disconnect the igniter? | 断开点火装置 |
[36:32] | Here goes. | 走你 |
[36:39] | Oh, boy. | 天呐 |
[36:49] | Boom. | 嘭 |
[36:53] | How the hell did you dismantle it? | 你到底是怎么拆掉它的 |
[36:55] | Because I had a really good teacher. | 因为我有一个特别棒的老师 |
[36:57] | I watched you build that bomb in your basement, | 我在你的地下室看着你制造炸弹 |
[36:59] | and, um, I just, you know, remembered it. | 我只是 你知道的 记住了 |
[37:02] | What about the dummy timer? | 假的定时器呢 |
[37:03] | I never said anything about that. | 这我从来没提过 |
[37:05] | Yes, you did. Every ingredient | 不 你提过 制弹人 |
[37:07] | our bomber uses is a little psych profile? | 使用的原料都透漏出一点点心理侧写 |
[37:09] | And this guy was all about deception. | 而这家伙特别会欺诈 |
[37:13] | All right. | 好了 |
[37:14] | When do I get to wear the cool green suit with the helmet? | 我什么时候能穿那套酷酷的绿色带头盔制服 |
[37:19] | Maybe the suit? No way the helmet. | 没准可以给你穿一下衣服 头盔不行 |
[37:23] | – What do you mean, no way the helmet? – No. You know what? | -什么叫头盔不行 -不行 这样吧 |
[37:25] | – I can get you a little cap. – A cap. | -我可以给你弄顶小帽子 -小帽子 |
[37:26] | With a T-shirt that says Bomb Squad. | 还有一件印着”拆弹组”的T恤衫 |
[37:28] | Okay, that’s not gonna fly. You know… | 你这样可忽悠不了我 |
[37:29] | I want the helmet. I earned the helmet. | 我就要头盔 这是我努力得来的 |
[37:32] | The T-shirts are nice! | T恤衫也很好看的 |
[37:45] | Hi, Mom. | 妈妈 |
[37:46] | Watch out. Oh. | 小心 |
[37:47] | You’re sitting on my operating room. | 你坐在我的手术室上了 |
[37:50] | You got a lot of cool stuff down here. | 你这里好玩的东西真多啊 |
[37:52] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[37:55] | I wanted to bring down a scalpel, | 我想拿把解剖刀下来的 |
[37:56] | but Jo said it was too sharp. | 但是乔说太锋利了 |
[38:00] | All right, Boo, it is time to go home. | 好了 小布 该回家了 |
[38:03] | What do you say to that? | 怎么样 |
[38:08] | Suppose… | 要是 |
[38:10] | I don’t want to. | 我不想回家呢 |
[38:12] | Hey. Hey, we got the bad guy, huh? | 我们已经把坏蛋抓住了 |
[38:17] | Come on. Everything’s gonna be okay, Boo. | 来嘛 一切都会好起来的 小布 |
[38:21] | You used to say that about Daddy. | 你之前也是这么说爸爸的 |
[38:25] | But he died. | 可他死了 |
[38:40] | Yeah, he did, didn’t he? | 是啊 还真是的 |
[38:46] | And things were definitely not okay, hmm? | 而且那段日子我们真的很不好过 |
[38:51] | Do you know what I loved most about Daddy? | 你知道我最爱你爸爸哪一点吗 |
[38:59] | That he was so brave? | 他很勇敢 |
[39:05] | He was so, so brave. | 他超级超级勇敢 |
[39:14] | He… he had this very special gift | 他 他有一项特殊的天赋 |
[39:20] | for always making the world seem like a good place. | 就是他总会让人觉得世界很美好 |
[39:26] | He made people feel safe. | 他给人们带来安全感 |
[39:28] | Oh, God, he made me feel so safe. | 他给我带来很大安全感 |
[39:36] | Which is why I wanted to come here, you know, | 所以我才来这里工作 |
[39:42] | so that I could help everyone else in this city | 这样我也能帮助这座城市里的其他人 |
[39:45] | feel just the same way. | 让他们也有安全感 |
[39:49] | I can’t make all the scary things go away. | 我不能驱散所有可怕的事情 |
[39:53] | But look at me. | 但是看着我 |
[39:56] | I promise… | 我保证 |
[39:59] | I will always be here | 我会永远陪在你身边 |
[40:02] | to get through it with you. | 陪你度过所有难关 |
[40:09] | When you say here, | 你说陪着我 |
[40:12] | do you mean… in this fort? | 是指在这个堡垒里吗 |
[40:18] | No, Maya, you cannot build a fort in our living room. | 不行 玛雅 你不能在咱家客厅里建堡垒 |
[40:23] | Please. | 求你啦 |
[40:25] | Maybe. | 也许吧 |
[40:27] | Come on, let’s go home and talk about it, huh? | 走 咱们回家去商量好吗 |
[40:29] | Okay, let’s go. | 好吧 走吧 |
[40:48] | Oh, you got gifts. | 你收到礼物了 |
[40:50] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[40:51] | Murray’s a good mom. | 莫里是个好妈妈 |
[40:53] | Yeah, she is. | 没错 |
[40:56] | Sometimes I get tired of going home to an empty apartment. | 有时候我真不愿意回到空荡荡的家 |
[40:59] | Know what I mean? | 明白我的意思吗 |
[41:00] | I do. | 明白 |
[41:02] | Maybe you should get yourself a pussy cat. | 也许你该养只猫 |
[41:04] | They’re warm, they curl up next to you in bed. | 又暖和 还能爬上床陪你睡觉 |
[41:06] | I could. I still think the place would feel kind of lonely. | 是可以 但我还是觉得会很孤独 |
[41:11] | It’s about… | 是因为 |
[41:14] | companionship. | 没有同伴 |
[41:15] | The human touch. | 没有人陪 |
[41:17] | You know, if you want companionship, | 你要是想要同伴的话 |
[41:19] | you should learn how to dance. | 你应该学学跳舞 |
[41:21] | – I’m a great dancer. – You love dancing. | -我跳舞很好的 -你喜欢跳舞 |
[41:23] | You’re not a great dancer. They’re two different things. | 不代表你跳得好 这是两码事 |
[41:25] | I am a pretty good dancer, and you know it. | 我跳舞跳得很不错的 你知道的 |
[41:27] | You want to see good dancing? | 你想见识一下什么叫跳得好吗 |
[41:28] | I got some moves, and I learned them today. | 我今天学了几个舞步 |
[41:31] | Let’s see how good you are. | 看看你有多厉害 |
[41:32] | Don’t get scared. | 别害怕哦 |
[41:37] | That’s a style of dancing I’m unaware of, but, uh, | 这种舞我还真没见过 但是 |
[41:41] | let’s see. Just like… | 试试看 就像这样 |
[41:42] | like a… thing and then a thing. | 这里扭一下 那里扭一下 |
[41:45] | Wow. Right? | 对吧 |
[41:46] | What are you laughing at? | 你笑什么 |
[41:48] | That’s not what you did? | 你刚才不就是这么跳的吗 |
[41:51] | You know what? | 你知道吗 |
[41:52] | Having a great memory doesn’t make you a great dancer. | 记忆力好不代表你跳舞就好 |
[41:55] | Maybe I just need a better teacher. | 也许我该换个更好的老师 |
[41:57] | You want the human touch, Al? | 你想要与人接触吗 艾尔 |
[42:01] | There’s your human touch. | 这就是你的接触 |
[42:05] | Let’s get a drink. | 去喝一杯吧 |