| 时间 | 英文 | 中文 | 
|---|---|---|
| [00:04] | For over a century | 一个多世纪以来 | 
| [00:05] | I have lived in secret until now. | 我都秘密地活着 直到现在 | 
| [00:07] | I know the risk but I had no choice. | 我知道这很冒险 但我别无选择 | 
| [00:09] | I have to know her. | 我必须要认识她 | 
| [00:11] | I’m Elena. | 我叫埃琳娜 | 
| [00:12] | I’m Stefan. | 我叫斯特凡 | 
| [00:12] | I know. We have history together. | 我知道 我们一起上历史课的 | 
| [00:15] | Last spring my parents’car | 去年春天我父母的车 | 
| [00:17] | Drove off of a bridge into the lake. | 从桥上坠下掉到湖里 | 
| [00:20] | You won’t be sad forever, Elena. | 悲伤不会永远伴随你的 埃琳娜 | 
| [00:22] | I live with my uncle. | 我和我叔叔住在一起 | 
| [00:23] | Any siblings? | 有兄弟姐妹吗 | 
| [00:24] | None that I talk to. | 都很久不联系了 | 
| [00:25] | – Hello brother. – Damon. | -你好 弟弟 -达蒙 | 
| [00:27] | Elena. She’s a dead ringer for Katherine. | 埃琳娜 和凯瑟琳长得一模一样 | 
| [00:30] | Wherever you go people die. | 你所到之处 就有人丧生 | 
| [00:31] | My god. It’s Vicki! | 天呐 是薇姬 | 
| [00:33] | Something bit her. She’s losing a lot of blood. | 什么东西咬了她 她正大量失血 | 
| [00:35] | Somebody help! | 谁来帮帮忙 | 
| [00:37] | Vampire. | 吸血鬼 | 
| [00:38] | – Don’t you crave a little? – Stop. | -你一点也不渴望吗 -够了 | 
| [00:40] | Let’s do it. Let’s just go straight for Elena. | 我们一起吸血吧 直接去吸干埃琳娜 | 
| [00:42] | Imagine what her blood tastes like! | 想象一下她的血尝起来什么味道 | 
| [00:43] | Stop! | 够了 | 
| [00:47] | Stay away from Elena. | 离埃琳娜远一点 | 
| [00:49] | I’ll take that as an invitation. | 我就当你这是在邀请咯 | 
| [01:06] | – Hey. Did you hear that? – Hear what? | -你听见了吗 -听见什么 | 
| [01:08] | I heard thunder. | 打雷声 | 
| [01:09] | There’s no thunder. | 没有打雷声 | 
| [01:10] | Are you sure? | 你确定吗 | 
| [01:12] | Because if it rains | 如果下雨了 | 
| [01:13] | Then we won’t be able to see the comet. | 我们就看不成彗星了 | 
| [01:15] | It’s not gonna rain. | 不会下雨的 | 
| [01:17] | Listen. I… | 听着 我 | 
| [01:19] | Got you a little something. | 要送你个小礼物 | 
| [01:20] | It’s back in the car. | 我放在车里了 | 
| [01:22] | Don’t you move. | 躺着别动哦 | 
| [01:31] | Stay dry. | 别淋湿了 | 
| [01:32] | It’s not gonna rain. | 不会下雨的 | 
| [01:47] | I knew it! | 我就知道 | 
| [01:52] | I told you it was gonna rain! | 我和你说了要下雨吧 | 
| [02:30] | Open! | 快开啊 | 
| [02:32] | No! | 不 | 
| [02:33] | Please! | 求你了 | 
| [03:03] | Dear diary | 亲爱的日记本 | 
| [03:05] | This morning is…different. | 今天早上不同寻常 | 
| [03:08] | There is change. I can sense it | 有些改变 我能察觉到 | 
| [03:11] | Feel it. | 感觉到 | 
| [03:13] | I’m awake. | 我醒了 | 
| [03:14] | For the first time in a long time | 长时间以来我第一次 | 
| [03:16] | I feel completely and undeniably wide awake. | 感觉到彻底的清醒 | 
| [03:21] | For once I don’t regret the day before it begins. | 我第一次 没有在一天开始前就失望 | 
| [03:25] | I welcome the day… | 我迎接这新的一天 | 
| [03:27] | Because I know… | 因为我知道 | 
| [03:29] | I will see her again. | 我会和她再次相见 | 
| [03:31] | I will see him again. | 我会和他再次相见 | 
| [03:34] | For the first time in a long time | 长时间以来我第一次 | 
| [03:37] | I feel good. | 感觉不错 | 
| [03:44] | Do I look adult? | 我看起来够成熟吗 | 
| [03:45] | As in respectfully parental? | 像个为人父母的样子吗 | 
| [03:47] | Depends where you’re going. | 这要看你去哪里了 | 
| [03:48] | Jeremy’s parent-teacher conference. | 去见杰里米的老师 | 
| [03:52] | Hair up or down? | 头发盘起来还是放下来好呢 | 
| [03:54] | Sexy stewardess. | 性感空姐 | 
| [03:56] | Boozy housewife. | 嗜酒主妇 | 
| [03:59] | Up it is. | 那就盘起来好 | 
| [04:00] | You’re feisty today. | 你今天很活跃啊 | 
| [04:01] | I feel good which is rare. | 我感觉很不错 少见哦 | 
| [04:03] | So I’ve decided to go with it. | 所以我想保持这感觉 | 
| [04:05] | Fly free, walk on sunshine and all that stuff. | 随便逛逛 在阳光下走走 诸如此类的 | 
| [04:09] | Where is Jeremy? | 杰里米在哪里 | 
| [04:10] | He left early. | 他很早就走了 | 
| [04:11] | Something about getting to wood shop early | 他说他要早点去木工工场 | 
| [04:13] | To finish a birdhouse. | 去完成个鸟笼 | 
| [04:17] | There is no wood shop, is there? | 没有什么木工工场是吧 | 
| [04:20] | – No. – Yeah. | -没有 -是啊 | 
| [04:29] | You can’t be in here. Hon. Visiting hours don’t start till 9:00. | 你不能在这里 亲爱的 九点以后才可以探视 | 
| [04:32] | I just… | 我只是 | 
| [04:33] | How is she? | 她怎么样了 | 
| [04:35] | She’s lost a lot of blood. | 她失血过多 | 
| [04:37] | Yeah. But she’s gonna be ok, right? | 对啊 但是她很快就会好 是不是 | 
| [04:40] | She needs her rest. | 她需要休息 | 
| [04:42] | So you come back later. | 所以你一会儿再来吧 | 
| [04:43] | Come on. | 走吧 | 
| [04:47] | Originally discovered nearly 5 centuries ago | 人们最初发现它是在五个世纪前 | 
| [04:50] | It hasn’t been over mystic falls in over 145 years. | 已有145年未光临神秘瀑布镇的上空了 | 
| [04:54] | Now the comet will be its brightest right after dusk | 黄昏后将是此彗星最闪亮的时期 | 
| [04:58] | During tomorrow’s celebration. | 正好是在明晚的庆典时间 | 
| [05:00] | Are we bothering you Mr. Salvatore? | 我们打扰到你们了吗 塞尔瓦托先生 | 
| [05:04] | Ms. Gilbert? | 吉尔伯特小姐 | 
| [05:09] | I brought it. | 我把书带来了 | 
| [05:11] | Told you. | 就说我有的吧 | 
| [05:13] | Wuthering Heights by Ellis Bell. | 艾力斯·贝尔著的《呼啸山庄》 | 
| [05:15] | You know I can’t believe she didn’t use her real name. | 我简直不敢相信她没有用真名 | 
| [05:18] | All the Bronte sisters used pseudonyms. | 勃朗特姐妹都使用笔名 | 
| [05:21] | It was the time. | 那个年代就是如此 | 
| [05:21] | Female writers weren’t very accepted then. | 公众不认可女作家 | 
| [05:24] | Where did you get it? | 你从哪里找到的 | 
| [05:27] | Uh… It was passed down, through the family. | 是家里长辈传下来的 | 
| [05:33] | I have lots of books. Go ahead. Keep it. | 我有很多书 这本送你 拿着吧 | 
| [05:35] | Oh, no. I… | 不行 我 | 
| [05:37] | But I would like to read it again. | 但是我很想再读一遍 | 
| [05:39] | I promise I’ll give it back. | 我保证一定会还给你的 | 
| [05:42] | Ok. | 好吧 | 
| [05:43] | I’m confused. | 我糊涂了 | 
| [05:45] | Are you psychic or clairvoyant? | 你是巫师还是灵媒 | 
| [05:47] | Technically gran says I’m a witch. | 我外婆说我是个女巫 | 
| [05:49] | My ancestors were these really cool | 我的祖先当年都是 | 
| [05:51] | Salem witch chicks or something. | 很厉害的塞勒姆女巫什么的 | 
| [05:52] | Gran tried to explain it all | 外婆想要给我解释清楚 | 
| [05:53] | But she was looped on the liquor | 但是她醉得太厉害了 | 
| [05:55] | So I kinda tuned out. | 所以我也没当回事 | 
| [05:56] | Crazy family? Yes. Witches? I don’t think so. | 荒唐的家族 没错 但女巫 我不相信 | 
| [05:59] | Yeah. Well. Feel free to conjure up the name and number | 是啊 要是能用魔力算出 | 
| [06:01] | Of that guy from last night. | 昨天那家伙的名字和电话号码该多好 | 
| [06:03] | I didn’t see him. You did. | 我没看见他 是你看见他的 | 
| [06:05] | Why didn’t you just talk to him? | 为什么你不和他聊聊 | 
| [06:07] | I don’t know. I was drunk. | 我不知道 我喝醉了 | 
| [06:20] | Hey, Tyler. Hey, I’m sorry to interrupt. | 泰勒 抱歉打断你们 | 
| [06:22] | I was just wondering how Vickie’s doing | 我想问问薇姬怎么样了 | 
| [06:23] | Since you guys are so close. | 既然你们那么亲密那你一定知道 | 
| [06:25] | Is she ok? | 她还好吗 | 
| [06:26] | She’s fine. Now get out of here. | 她很好 你可以走了 | 
| [06:28] | How bad is she? | 她伤得厉害吗 | 
| [06:29] | Do they know what attacked her? | 知道是谁袭击她了吗 | 
| [06:30] | Is she going to make a full recovery? | 她会痊愈吗 | 
| [06:32] | Was she happy to see you? | 她见到你高兴吗 | 
| [06:33] | What room number was she in? | 她住哪间病房 | 
| [06:34] | I’m going to kick your ass. | 我现在很想揍你一顿 | 
| [06:35] | Yeah, you keep saying that | 你一直就口头说说 | 
| [06:36] | But when are you actually going to do it? | 到底什么时候才真动手呢 | 
| [06:38] | ‘Cause I vote for right here and right now. | 现在就来干一架吧 | 
| [06:43] | Walk away, Gilbert. | 滚开 吉尔伯特 | 
| [06:45] | It’s your final warning. | 这是对你的最后警告 | 
| [06:46] | No, this is your final warning, dick. | 不 是对你的最后警告 混蛋 | 
| [06:48] | I’m sick of watching you play Vickie. | 我受够你一直耍薇姬了 | 
| [06:49] | You hurt her one more time. | 你要是敢再伤害她 | 
| [06:51] | I swear to god. I will kill you. | 我发誓我会杀了你 | 
| [06:55] | Damn, that was like a death threat. | 妈的 真像是死亡威胁 | 
| [06:58] | Did you hear that? | 你听到了吗 | 
| [06:59] | They’re keeping her overnight to make sure | 医生们让她留院观察一晚 | 
| [07:00] | There’s no infection | 确保她不受感染 | 
| [07:01] | But she should be able to come home tomorrow. | 明天应该就能出院回家了 | 
| [07:02] | That’s good news. | 真是太好了 | 
| [07:05] | Did you get in touch with your mom? | 跟你妈妈联系了吗 | 
| [07:06] | Called and left a message. | 给她打电话留言了 | 
| [07:08] | She’s in Virginia Beach with her boyfriend | 她跟男朋友在弗吉尼亚海滩 | 
| [07:10] | So…we’ll see how long it takes her to come rushing home. | 所以 我们可以看看她多久之后才赶回家 | 
| [07:14] | Vickie’s lucky that she’s ok. | 薇姬没事真是太幸运了 | 
| [07:16] | I know, and now there’s talk of some missing campers. | 是啊 现在还传言有野营者失踪 | 
| [07:20] | Did she say what kind of animal it was that attacked her? | 她有说是遭什么动物袭击吗 | 
| [07:23] | She said it was a vampire. | 她说是吸血鬼 | 
| [07:25] | What? | 什么 | 
| [07:26] | Yeah, she wakes up last night and mutters “vampire” | 昨晚她醒来后就不停地咕哝着吸血鬼 | 
| [07:28] | And then passes out. | 然后又昏过去了 | 
| [07:30] | Ok, that is weird. | 真是奇怪了 | 
| [07:32] | I think she was drunk. | 我想她肯定喝醉了 | 
| [07:34] | So what’s up with you and the new guy? | 你跟那个新来的是怎么一回事 | 
| [07:41] | Matt, the last thing that I want to do is hurt you. | 马特 我最不想做的就是伤害你 | 
| [07:45] | You know, I’m actually gonna go back to the hospital. | 我现在要回医院去了 | 
| [07:48] | I want to be there when Vickie wakes up | 我希望薇姬醒来能看到我在身边 | 
| [07:49] | Get the real story about last night. | 弄清楚昨晚到底发生了什么 | 
| [07:53] | OK. | 好吧 | 
| [08:05] | As Jeremy’s teacher I’m concerned. | 作为杰里米的老师 我很担心他 | 
| [08:08] | It’s the third day of school | 开学才三天 | 
| [08:10] | And he’s skipped 6 of his classes. | 他就翘了六节课 | 
| [08:12] | Mr. Tanner | 泰纳老师 | 
| [08:14] | Are you aware that Jeremy and Elena’s parents died? | 你知道杰里米和埃琳娜的父母过世了吗 | 
| [08:17] | 4 months ago, a great loss. | 四个月前的一次悲剧 | 
| [08:19] | Car accident. | 车祸 | 
| [08:20] | Wickery Bridge if I remember correctly. | 如果我没记错的话 是在维克利大桥 | 
| [08:23] | And you’re related to the family how? | 你跟他们家什么关系 | 
| [08:25] | The, uh, mother’s kid sister? | 你是他们妈妈的小妹妹吗 | 
| [08:27] | Younger sister.Yes. | 妹妹 没错 | 
| [08:31] | 6 classes? Are you sure? | 翘了六节课 你确定吗 | 
| [08:33] | I mean that’s kind of hard to do. | 我的意思是有点不太可能 | 
| [08:35] | Not when you’re on drugs. | 如果嗑药的话就有可能 | 
| [08:37] | It’s his attempt at coping. Ms. Summers. | 他以此来逃避现实 萨默斯女士 | 
| [08:40] | And the signs are there. | 种种迹象都可以证明 | 
| [08:42] | He’s moody, withdrawn, argumentative hungover. | 他喜怒无常 孤僻 常与别人起冲突 宿醉 | 
| [08:46] | Are there any other relatives in the picture? | 还有其他关系密切的亲人吗 | 
| [08:49] | I’m their sole guardian. | 我是他们的唯一监护人 | 
| [08:53] | Could there be? | 还有其他亲人吗 | 
| [08:58] | What are you suggesting exactly? | 你到底想说什么 | 
| [09:01] | It’s an impossible job, isn’t it? | 简直是不可能完成的事吧 | 
| [09:03] | Raising two teens? | 抚养两个正处青春期的孩子 | 
| [09:06] | It’s been tough | 是很难 | 
| [09:07] | But, no, it’s not. | 但并非不可能 | 
| [09:10] | Wrong answer. | 你在敷衍 | 
| [09:12] | It is an extremely impossible job | 做监护人是极度困难的事 | 
| [09:14] | And anything less and you’re not doing it properly. | 如果你觉得不是 那就是你没尽到责任 | 
| [09:47] | Vick. | 薇 | 
| [09:48] | Vickie | 薇姬 | 
| [09:50] | Vick, it’s Matt. What’s wrong? | 薇 我是马特 你怎么了 | 
| [09:52] | No! no! | 不要 不要 | 
| [09:55] | Get off! | 放开我 | 
| [09:56] | No! | 不要 | 
| [09:57] | No! | 不要 | 
| [09:58] | No! | 不要 | 
| [09:59] | Nurse | 护士 | 
| [10:01] | It was an animal that attacked you. | 袭击你的是野兽 | 
| [10:03] | It came out of the night and jumped you. | 它从暗处跳出来扑到你身上 | 
| [10:05] | You blacked out. | 你被吓晕了 | 
| [10:06] | – It’s all you remember. – It’s all I remember. | -你就记得这些 -我就记得这些 | 
| [10:08] | An animal attacked you. You blacked out. | 野兽袭击了你 你吓晕了 | 
| [10:10] | – It’s all you remember. – It’s all I remember. | -你就记得这些 -我就记得这些 | 
| [10:13] | Nurse! I need help! | 护士 快来帮忙 | 
| [10:14] | It’s my sister. | 我妹妹出事了 | 
| [10:19] | She seems fine. | 她很好啊 | 
| [11:18] | Well, I was talking to Grams | 我之前和外婆聊天的时候 | 
| [11:19] | And she said the comet is a sign of impending doom. | 她说彗星是厄运的征兆 | 
| [11:22] | The last time it passed over Mystic Falls | 上次彗星经过神秘瀑布的时候 | 
| [11:24] | There was lots of death. So much blood and carnage | 死了许多人 血流成河 尸横遍野 | 
| [11:25] | It created a bed of paranormal activity. | 因此造成了很多超自然现象 | 
| [11:29] | Yeah, and then you poured Grams another shot | 是啊 然后你给她倒了杯酒 | 
| [11:31] | And she told you about the aliens. | 她就跟你说了外星人的事 | 
| [11:33] | So then what? | 然后怎么了 | 
| [11:34] | So then nothing. | 什么事都没有 | 
| [11:36] | You and Stefan talked all night? | 你跟斯特凡谈了一整晚 | 
| [11:39] | There was no sloppy first kiss | 竟然没有激情的初吻 | 
| [11:41] | Or touchy feely of any kind? | 或者其他亲密接触吗 | 
| [11:43] | Nope. | 没有 | 
| [11:43] | We didn’t go there. | 没到那个阶段 | 
| [11:45] | Not even a handshake? | 连握手都没有吗 | 
| [11:46] | I mean, Elena we are your friends. | 得了 埃琳娜 我们是你的朋友 | 
| [11:48] | Ok? You are supposed to share the smut. | 把你的艳遇说给我们听听 | 
| [11:50] | We just talked for hours. | 我们只是聊了很久 | 
| [11:51] | Ok, what is with the blockage? | 还有什么好遮遮掩掩的 | 
| [11:53] | Just jump his bones already! Ok, it’s easy. | 直接开 “干” 就这么简单 | 
| [11:56] | Boy likes girl, girl likes boy | 郎情妾意 干柴烈火 | 
| [11:58] | Sex. | 上床 | 
| [12:00] | Profound. | 真深奥啊 | 
| [12:06] | Where are you going? | 你要去哪儿 | 
| [12:07] | Caroline’s right. It is easy. | 卡罗琳说得对 是很简单 | 
| [12:10] | If I sit here long enough | 如果再坐一会 | 
| [12:11] | I’ll end up talking myself out of it | 我就会打消这个念头 | 
| [12:13] | Instead of doing what I started the day saying I was going to do. | 现在我就去 做自己一直想要做的事 | 
| [12:19] | I picked up dinner. Tacos. | 我买了晚饭 墨西哥薄脆饼 | 
| [12:21] | I had an urge for guacamole. | 我特想蘸鳄梨色拉酱 | 
| [12:22] | No I’m good thanks. | 不吃了 谢谢 | 
| [12:23] | Eat anyway. It’s a ruse. | 随你吃不吃 反正不过是幌子 | 
| [12:26] | I want to talk. | 我想跟你谈谈 | 
| [12:28] | Hey you! Come. | 你 过来 | 
| [12:30] | Sit. | 坐这儿 | 
| [12:38] | Back in school freshman year | 我上学那会 高一的时候 | 
| [12:40] | I could eat my weight in nachos | 能吃下跟我一样重的墨西哥玉米片 | 
| [12:43] | With extra cheese. | 配奶酪 | 
| [12:45] | It was my munchie food whenever I got stoned. | 我磕完药饿了的时候 就吃那个 | 
| [12:47] | You get high? | 你嗑药 | 
| [12:49] | Did. | 以前 | 
| [12:50] | Past tense. | 过去的事了 | 
| [12:52] | But yeah. Loved it. | 是啊 沉迷过嗑药 | 
| [12:54] | Anything to get a little distraction from life… reality. | 借此逃避生活 逃避现实 | 
| [12:58] | And it worked. | 也确实能 | 
| [13:00] | For a while. | 管一阵子 | 
| [13:02] | Never lasts though. | 不过都持续不了 | 
| [13:04] | Hey I’m not saying I wouldn’t love to rail back and kick it | 我不是不愿意回到过去 重新振作 | 
| [13:07] | But with a thesis looming | 但随着论文截稿日的逼近 | 
| [13:08] | And a waistline expanding… | 加上腰身慢慢膨胀… | 
| [13:21] | What the… | 什么… | 
| [13:22] | Finally you’re awake. | 你终于醒了 | 
| [13:23] | Hey. How are you feeling? | 你感觉如何 | 
| [13:27] | You look better. | 你看上去好点了 | 
| [13:29] | I was worried before. | 我之前好担心 | 
| [13:30] | You really had me freaked out with all that screaming. | 你之前那个惨叫把我吓坏了 | 
| [13:32] | Wait what are you talking about? | 等等 你说什么呢 | 
| [13:35] | You don’t remember? | 你不记得了吗 | 
| [13:38] | I feel fine. | 我没事啊 | 
| [13:42] | Good good. | 好 好 | 
| [13:45] | Doctor said you could come home tomorrow. | 医生说你明天能出院了 | 
| [13:51] | Vick what attacked you in the woods? | 薇 在森林里是什么袭击的你 | 
| [13:56] | An animal. | 一种动物 | 
| [13:58] | What else could it have been? | 不然还能是什么 | 
| [14:01] | Hey. How do you feel? | 觉得好点了吗 | 
| [14:05] | I’m ok. | 我挺好的 | 
| [14:09] | I…I’m gonna… | 我…我去… | 
| [14:09] | I’m gonna go grab a coffee. | 我去拿杯咖啡 | 
| [14:12] | Hey Jer. | 好哦 杰里 | 
| [14:15] | Why are you here? | 你来这儿干什么 | 
| [14:17] | I just wanted to see how you were doing. | 我只是想来看看你怎么样了 | 
| [14:19] | Did you see that look on Matt’s face? | 你刚刚看见马特的表情了吗 | 
| [14:21] | That was suspicion. | 他在怀疑什么 | 
| [14:22] | I don’t want people to find out about us Jeremy. | 我不想别人发现我们俩的事 杰里米 | 
| [14:25] | Well you gotta get over that. | 你别那么在意 | 
| [14:26] | Tyler is finally showing some interest. | 泰勒终于开始对我有点兴趣 | 
| [14:29] | You have to get over that too. | 你得把这个也忘掉 | 
| [14:30] | Do you see Mr. Concerned? | “体贴” 先生来看你了吗 | 
| [14:34] | Tyler? Are you under there? | 泰勒 你在下面吗 | 
| [14:36] | No. | 没有 | 
| [14:38] | It’s not cool for people to know. | 被人知道我们的事不好 | 
| [14:40] | Ok? I’m older than you | 明白吗 我比你大 | 
| [14:43] | And Matt and Elena would freak. | 而且马特和埃琳娜会抓狂的 | 
| [14:46] | No one’s going to suspect anything. | 没人会怀疑什么 | 
| [14:47] | Why wouldn’t I check on you? | 我怎么不能来看看你 | 
| [14:48] | I mean I’m the one who found you. | 是我先发现你出事的 | 
| [14:51] | You are? | 是你吗 | 
| [14:52] | Yeah I carried you out of the woods. | 是啊 我把你从林子里背出来的 | 
| [14:58] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 | 
| [15:02] | Yeah, you’re welcome. | 不客气 | 
| [15:31] | Stefan? | 斯特凡 | 
| [15:40] | Stefan? | 斯特凡 | 
| [16:15] | I..I’m sorry for barging in. The door was… | 很抱歉擅自闯入 我看门是… | 
| [16:19] | Open. | 开着的 | 
| [16:23] | You must be Elena. | 你一定是埃琳娜 | 
| [16:25] | I’m Damon, Stefan’s brother. | 我是达蒙 斯特凡的哥哥 | 
| [16:27] | He didn’t tell me he had a brother. | 他没跟我提过他有个哥哥 | 
| [16:29] | Well Stefan’s not one to brag. | 斯特凡向来就不爱多话 | 
| [16:31] | Please come. | 这边请 | 
| [16:34] | I’m sure Stefan will be along any second. | 我想斯特凡随时都可能回来 | 
| [16:38] | This is your living room? | 这是你们的客厅吗 | 
| [16:41] | Living room, parlor, sotheby’s auction. | 客厅 会客室 苏富比拍卖行拍的物品 | 
| [16:45] | It’s a little kitschy for my taste. | 对我来说这屋子有点没品位 | 
| [16:49] | I see why my brother’s so smitten. | 我明白我弟弟为何如此着迷了 | 
| [16:52] | It’s about time. | 也该向前看了 | 
| [16:53] | For a while there I never thought he’d get over the last one. | 曾经我一度认为他永远也忘不了前女友 | 
| [16:56] | Nearly destroyed him. | 差点毁了他 | 
| [16:59] | The last one? | 前女友 | 
| [17:00] | Yeah. | 对啊 | 
| [17:01] | Katherine, his girlfriend? | 凯瑟琳 他的女友 | 
| [17:05] | Oh, you two haven’t had | 你们俩还没谈到 | 
| [17:07] | the awkward exes conversation yet. | 尴尬的”前任话题”上 | 
| [17:09] | Nope. | 没有 | 
| [17:10] | Oops. Well I’m sure it’ll come up now. | 我确信这下你们会谈了 | 
| [17:14] | Or maybe he didn’t want to tell you | 或者可能他不想告诉你这事 | 
| [17:16] | Because he didn’t want you | 因为他不想让你觉得 | 
| [17:17] | to think he was on the rebound. | 他还在为前段感情伤心 | 
| [17:20] | We all know how those relationships end. | 我们都知道此类感情的结局 | 
| [17:24] | You say it like | 你说得好像 | 
| [17:25] | Every relationship is doomed to end. | 每段感情都注定会完蛋 | 
| [17:28] | I’m a fatalist. | 我是个宿命论者 | 
| [17:31] | Hello Stefan. | 好啊 斯特凡 | 
| [17:34] | Elena. | 埃琳娜 | 
| [17:35] | I didn’t know you were coming over. | 我不知道你要来 | 
| [17:37] | I know. I should have called, I just… | 我知道 我本该打个电话的 我… | 
| [17:38] | Oh, don’t be silly. You’re welcome any time. | 别傻了 我们家随时欢迎你 | 
| [17:40] | Isn’t she, Stefan? | 对吧 斯特凡 | 
| [17:43] | You know I should break out the family photo albums | 我该把家庭相册拿出来 | 
| [17:45] | Or some home movies. | 或者一些家庭录像 | 
| [17:46] | But…I have to warn you. | 但是…我得提醒你 | 
| [17:49] | He wasn’t always such a looker. | 他可不是一直都这么帅气 | 
| [17:51] | Thank you for stopping by, Elena. | 谢谢你来访 埃琳娜 | 
| [17:53] | Nice to see you. | 很高兴见到你 | 
| [17:57] | Yeah, I should probably go. | 我想我该走了 | 
| [18:01] | It was nice to meet you, Damon. | 很高兴认识你 达蒙 | 
| [18:03] | Great meeting you too, Elena. | 也非常高兴见到你 埃琳娜 | 
| [18:13] | Stefan? | 斯特凡 | 
| [18:15] | Stefan? | 斯特凡 | 
| [18:32] | Great gal. | 正点 | 
| [18:33] | She’s got spunk. | 她真是青春洋溢啊 | 
| [18:37] | You on the other hand look pooped. | 相反 你倒是显得萎靡不振了 | 
| [18:41] | Did you over-exert yourself today? | 你今天过度消耗能力了吗 | 
| [18:43] | Let me guess… hospital. | 我猜猜…医院 | 
| [18:46] | Someone had to clean up your mess. | 总得有人收拾你的烂摊子 | 
| [18:48] | Well were you successful? | 那你成功了吗 | 
| [18:49] | Did the powers of persuasion work? | 控制住那女孩了吗 | 
| [18:52] | Remember if you don’t feed properly | 记住 如果你不吸人血的话 | 
| [18:54] | None of those little tricks work right. | 那些小把戏不会有用的 | 
| [18:55] | How long was Elena here? | 埃琳娜来了多久 | 
| [18:56] | Were you worried, Stefan? | 你担心了吗 斯特凡 | 
| [18:59] | Scared we may be doomed to repeat the past? | 害怕我们之间又历史重演吗 | 
| [19:02] | Isn’t that why you play | 这就是你为何玩 | 
| [19:04] | Your little game “I’m a high school human”? | “我是个高中生” 的游戏吗 | 
| [19:06] | – I’m not playing any game. – Of course you are. | -我没有玩游戏 -你就是 | 
| [19:09] | We both know | 我们都很清楚 | 
| [19:10] | The closest you’ll ever get to humanity | 你和人类距离最近的时候 | 
| [19:12] | Is when you rip it open and feed on it. | 就是撕裂他们 吸干他们血的时候 | 
| [19:14] | What kind of game are you playing… | 你到底在玩什么游戏 | 
| [19:16] | Damien? | 达蒙 | 
| [19:19] | Guess you’ll just have to wait and see, won’t you? | 你只能拭目以待 不是吗 | 
| [19:27] | He’s on the rebound and has raging family issues. | 他尚在恢复情伤 且有严重的家庭问题 | 
| [19:31] | Well, at least it’s an ex-girlfriend. | 至少只是前女友 | 
| [19:33] | Wait till you date a guy with mommy issues | 跟那些”恋母情结男”相比根本算不了什么 | 
| [19:35] | or cheating issues. | 或”偷腥男” | 
| [19:37] | Or amphetamine issues. | 或”嗑药男” | 
| [19:41] | Jeremy. | 杰里米 | 
| [19:45] | Jeremy where were you? | 杰里米你到哪去了 | 
| [19:49] | More stoner stories? | 又要给我讲嗑药的故事吗 | 
| [19:51] | Look, Jenna, I get it you were cool. | 珍娜我知道你以前很酷 | 
| [19:52] | And so that’s… that’s cool. | 那 很酷 | 
| [19:56] | Oh, no, no, no! | 喂 你等会 | 
| [19:57] | Ow! why? | 到底怎么了啊 | 
| [19:59] | – Why…why did you do that? – Listen up! | -为何你要那样做 -你听着 | 
| [20:00] | Quit ditching class or you’re grounded. | 不要再逃课了 要不然就禁足 | 
| [20:02] | No discussion. | 没得商量 | 
| [20:05] | Parental authority I like it. | 玩家长的威信吗 我喜欢 | 
| [20:07] | Sleep tight. | 好好睡吧 | 
| [20:55] | Matt. | 马特 | 
| [20:59] | Mattie? | 马特 | 
| [21:24] | Tonight, night of the comet. | 今夜 彗星之夜 | 
| [21:26] | Would you like a program? | 过来一起看吧 | 
| [21:30] | He didn’t call, huh? | 他没有打电话吗 | 
| [21:32] | Or text. | 也没发短信 | 
| [21:34] | But I realized we never even exchanged that stuff. | 我发现我们从没发过短信 | 
| [21:36] | We’ve never gotten to the texting part. | 我们还没到发短信那步 | 
| [21:37] | That’s an important milestone in any relationship. | 短信交流在恋爱中至关重要啊 | 
| [21:40] | Isn’t it? the timing is wrong, anyway. | 是吗 反正时机不到 | 
| [21:42] | When is it ever right? | 那何时是正确的时机 | 
| [21:44] | I’m not ready, Bonnie. | 我还没准备好 邦妮 | 
| [21:46] | Who is? | 谁又准备好了呢 | 
| [21:49] | At least I put myself out there. | 至少我努力争取了啊 | 
| [21:52] | Is that what you’re calling it? | 你认为是这样吗 | 
| [21:54] | What do you mean? | 什么意思 | 
| [21:55] | All I’m hearing is reasons why you can’t. | 我听到的都是你不能谈恋爱的原因 | 
| [22:30] | What is Damon doing here? Why did he come home? | 达蒙回来做什么 他为什么回来 | 
| [22:32] | Cause I came home. | 因为我回来了 | 
| [22:33] | He wants to make my life miserable. | 他想让我的生活变得悲惨无比 | 
| [22:35] | That’s how he enjoys his. | 然后他才能过得开心 | 
| [22:36] | Well, he’s putting us all at risk. | 他使我们都处于险境 | 
| [22:37] | This girl in the hospital could talk. | 那个在医院的女孩会说出去的 | 
| [22:39] | She won’t. | 她不会 | 
| [22:41] | I took care of her. | 我把她记忆删除了 | 
| [22:42] | You’re sure? | 你确定 | 
| [22:45] | I’m not sure, Zach. | 不确定 扎克 | 
| [22:47] | I don’t know how well it worked. | 我不知道做的怎么样 | 
| [22:48] | I’m not as strong as Damon. | 毕竟我不如达蒙强大 | 
| [22:50] | So what happens if it doesn’t work? | 如果你没能删掉记忆会怎样 | 
| [22:52] | I don’t know. | 不知道 | 
| [22:53] | I’ll deal with it. | 我会处理好的 | 
| [22:54] | Is she worth it? | 为她值得吗 | 
| [22:56] | Uncle Stefan, this girl you came back for. | 斯特凡叔叔 为了那个女孩值吗 | 
| [23:04] | Vickie, what are you doing here? | 薇姬 你怎么来了 | 
| [23:06] | Fighting with Robert about my schedule. | 找罗伯特请假 | 
| [23:08] | You’d think getting ripped up by a rabid animal | 你觉得以被猛兽袭击的理由 | 
| [23:10] | Would merit an extra sick day. | 可以再请一天病假吗 | 
| [23:11] | Are you feeling ok? | 你感觉好吗 | 
| [23:13] | I hurt. | 痛啊 | 
| [23:13] | Well, the doctor gave you something, right? | 医生给你开了些药 对吧 | 
| [23:15] | The kid stuff. | 小儿科的东西 | 
| [23:16] | Nothing with an “o” in it. | 无法让人飘飘然的药 | 
| [23:18] | I think they were onto me. | 我觉得我是离不开那玩意儿了 | 
| [23:20] | Here. Knock yourself out, literally. | 给 好好享受去吧 | 
| [23:25] | Thanks, Jer. | 谢谢 杰里 | 
| [23:28] | So you gonna, uh watch the comet later? | 你晚上来看慧星吗 | 
| [23:32] | I hadn’t really thought about it. | 我还没想这事 | 
| [23:34] | But I could be talked into it. | 不过如果你邀请 我会去的 | 
| [23:37] | I’ll meet you out there in a few. | 我们一会儿在那见面 | 
| [23:38] | Hey, Vick. How you feeling? | 薇 感觉好点了吗 | 
| [23:41] | Like you care. | 别假惺惺了 | 
| [23:49] | What are you looking at, Gilbert? | 你看什么看 吉尔伯特 | 
| [23:57] | Hey, I got some candles. | 我拿了一些蜡烛 | 
| [24:05] | Thank you. | 谢谢 | 
| [24:07] | You’re welcome. | 不用谢 | 
| [24:17] | Thank you. | 谢谢 | 
| [24:48] | You know, that comet… | 你知道吗 那颗彗星 | 
| [24:51] | It’s been traveling across space for thousands of years. | 在太空中旅行了数千年了 | 
| [24:55] | All alone. | 孤单单的 | 
| [24:57] | Yeah, Bonnie says it’s a harbinger of evil. | 邦妮说那是灾难的预兆 | 
| [25:02] | I think it’s just a ball of… | 我觉得它只是一个球 | 
| [25:05] | Snow and ice | 冰雪球 | 
| [25:07] | Trapped on a path that it can’t escape. | 困在轨道里出不来了 | 
| [25:10] | And once every 145 years | 每145年一次 | 
| [25:12] | It gets to come home. | 得以回家 | 
| [25:18] | I’m sorry about yesterday. | 昨天的事对不起了 | 
| [25:21] | I wasn’t myself. | 当时我状态不对 | 
| [25:25] | You seem to spend a lot of time apologizing. | 你好像总在道歉 | 
| [25:29] | Well, I have a lot to apologize for. | 我有很多事都要道歉 | 
| [25:33] | Yesterday that wasn’t about you, ok? | 昨天的事和你无关 | 
| [25:37] | You didn’t tell me that you had a brother. | 你没告诉我你有个哥哥 | 
| [25:41] | We’re not close. | 我们并不亲密 | 
| [25:42] | It’s… | 有些… | 
| [25:43] | It’s complicated. | 复杂 | 
| [25:45] | Always. | 向来如此 | 
| [25:50] | He told me about your ex, Katherine? | 他跟我说了你的前女友 凯瑟琳 | 
| [25:58] | What did he say? | 他怎么说的 | 
| [25:59] | That she broke your heart. | 她伤了你的心 | 
| [26:07] | That was a long time ago. | 那是很久以前的事了 | 
| [26:11] | When you lose someone it stays with you | 当你失去了某个人 那种感觉如影随形 | 
| [26:13] | Always reminding you of how easy it is to get hurt. | 总在提醒你自己是多么容易受伤 | 
| [26:24] | Elena… | 埃琳娜 | 
| [26:25] | It’s ok, Stefan. | 没事 斯特凡 | 
| [26:27] | I get it. | 我了解 | 
| [26:29] | You have no idea how much I get it. | 你不知道我有多了解这种感觉 | 
| [26:31] | Complicated brother? Check. | 关系复杂的兄弟 我也是 | 
| [26:34] | Complicated ex? Check. | 关系复杂的前任 我也是 | 
| [26:36] | Too complicated to even contemplate dating, double check. | 太复杂以致不敢考虑再谈恋爱 完全感同身受 | 
| [26:40] | It’s ok. | 没关系的 | 
| [26:42] | We met and we talked | 我们相识 相知 | 
| [26:44] | And it was epic, but… | 像诗一般浪漫 | 
| [26:48] | Then the sun came up and reality set in | 但太阳出来 真实的生活又开始了 | 
| [27:01] | So… | 所以 | 
| [27:19] | I know you. | 我认得你 | 
| [27:22] | Well, that’s unfortunate. | 那太不幸了 | 
| [27:28] | I don’t…I don’t know how | 说不出为什么 | 
| [27:29] | But… | 但是 | 
| [27:32] | Your face. | 你的脸 | 
| [27:38] | Excuse me. Sorry. | 抱歉 失陪了 | 
| [27:58] | Hey has anyone seen Vickie? | 有人看见薇姬了吗 | 
| [27:59] | You’re her stalker. You tell us. | 你不是一直跟着她的吗 你不知道吗 | 
| [28:01] | I can’t find her. | 我找不到她 | 
| [28:01] | She probably found somebody else to party with. | 也许她和其他人玩去了 | 
| [28:03] | Sorry pill pusher I guess you’ve been replaced. | 看来有人代替药贩子的位置了 | 
| [28:06] | What’s with the pill pusher? | “药贩子”是什么意思 | 
| [28:07] | – Ask him. – Will you do this right now? | -问他 -现在能不说这个吗 | 
| [28:09] | Are you dealing? | 你在贩毒吗 | 
| [28:11] | She’s never gonna go for you. | 她永远不会喜欢你的 | 
| [28:13] | She already did. | 我们已经做过了 | 
| [28:14] | Over and over and over again. | 很多很多很多次 | 
| [28:16] | Yeah, right. | 嗯对 | 
| [28:17] | You slept with Vickie Donovan? | 你睡了薇姬·多诺万 | 
| [28:19] | I mean Vickie Donovan slept with you? | 噢不 是薇姬·多诺万睡了你 | 
| [28:21] | There’s no way. | 不可能 | 
| [28:22] | And I didn’t even have to force her into it. | 而且都是她自愿的 | 
| [28:25] | What the hell is he talking about Ty? | 他在胡说些什么呢 泰 | 
| [28:27] | Nothing, man just ignore him he’s a punk. | 没什么 别理这个废物 | 
| [28:28] | You know what how about all of you shut up | 你们都闭嘴 | 
| [28:30] | – And help me find my sister? – We’ll check the back. | -去帮我找我的妹妹 -我们去后面看看 | 
| [28:33] | – I’ll check the square. – I’ll come with you. | -我去广场 -我和你一起 | 
| [28:34] | Oh, no, no, no. | 噢不 不 | 
| [28:36] | You are coming with me. | 你跟我来 | 
| [28:39] | So that’s your game now dealing? | 你现在在贩毒吗 | 
| [28:41] | I’m not dealing. | 我没贩毒 | 
| [28:42] | Look I’m sick of the tough love speech Jer. | 听着 我不想再苦口婆心地说教了 杰里 | 
| [28:45] | It’s really having no impact. | 明显对你没有效果 | 
| [28:46] | You and Jenna between the two of you… | 你和珍娜阿姨… | 
| [28:47] | We can stop if you want. | 你不愿意听 我们可以不说 | 
| [28:49] | Send you to a therapist where you’ll be forced to deal with it. | 可以送你去治疗师那里 强行治疗 | 
| [28:52] | Or to rehab where you’ll sit in group | 或者围坐在戒毒所里 | 
| [28:54] | And tell some stranger how you let your life fall apart. | 和陌生人一起互诉自己逐渐四分五裂的人生 | 
| [28:57] | Or you could talk to me. | 或者你也可以跟我谈谈 | 
| [29:01] | I vote for none of the above. | 我一个都不选 | 
| [29:10] | Have you seen my sister? | 你看到我妹妹了吗 | 
| [29:12] | – No, sorry. – I can’t find her. | -没有 -我找不到她 | 
| [29:14] | She’s missing. | 她失踪了 | 
| [29:16] | I’ll keep an eye out for her. | 我会帮你留意她的 | 
| [29:20] | Hey, I saw you at the hospital yesterday. | 昨天我在医院看到你了 | 
| [29:26] | Did you? | 是吗 | 
| [29:28] | What were you doing there? | 你在那里做什么 | 
| [29:32] | Visiting. | 探望病人 | 
| [29:34] | Visiting? | 探望 | 
| [29:40] | Elena and I we’ve known each other for a long time. | 我和埃琳娜已经认识很长时间了 | 
| [29:44] | We might not be together right now | 我们现在是不在一起 | 
| [29:45] | But I look out for her. | 但我仍会护着她 | 
| [29:48] | And I’ll always look out for her. | 而且我永远都会保护着她 | 
| [29:53] | You really have to stop screaming. | 不许再叫了 | 
| [29:54] | No, please, stop, don’t… | 求你了 不要这样… | 
| [29:55] | Shh. I got you. | 抓到你了 | 
| [29:59] | Excuse me. | 失陪 | 
| [30:06] | No! No! | 不 不要 | 
| [30:07] | I gotta do it. I’m not gonna drop you. | 我要放手了 哦 我不放了 | 
| [30:15] | Not bad. | 不错哦 | 
| [30:16] | Have you been eating bunnies? | 最近你都吃兔子吗 | 
| [30:18] | Let her go. | 放开她 | 
| [30:20] | Shh. Really? | 真的吗 | 
| [30:22] | Ok. | 好吧 | 
| [30:23] | No! No, no, no! | 不 不要 | 
| [30:25] | Relax. | 放松点 | 
| [30:27] | What’s happening? | 到底怎么回事 | 
| [30:28] | I don’t need her to be dead, but… | 我不需要她死 但是… | 
| [30:31] | You might. | 你可能会需要 | 
| [30:36] | What attacked you the other night? | 那天晚上是什么袭击的你 | 
| [30:40] | I don’t know. An animal. | 我不知道 一只动物 | 
| [30:43] | Are you sure about that? | 你确定 | 
| [30:45] | Think. | 再想想 | 
| [30:46] | Think about it, think really hard. | 再仔细使劲想 | 
| [30:51] | What attacked you? | 什么袭击你的 | 
| [30:56] | A vampire. | 吸血鬼 | 
| [30:58] | – Who did this to you? – You did! | -是谁做的 -是你 | 
| [31:00] | – Wrong! – Don’t. | -错 -不要 | 
| [31:01] | – It was Stefan. – Don’t. | -是斯特凡 -不要 | 
| [31:03] | Come here. | 过来 | 
| [31:09] | Stefan Salvatore did this to you. | 是斯特凡·塞尔瓦托做的 | 
| [31:11] | Stefan salvatore did this to me. | 是斯特凡·塞尔瓦托做的 | 
| [31:13] | He’s a vampire. | 他是吸血鬼 | 
| [31:15] | A vicious murderous monster. | 恐怖的杀人恶魔 | 
| [31:17] | Please, Damon. Please don’t do this. | 求你 达蒙 别这样 | 
| [31:20] | If you couldn’t fix it before | 你之前搞不定 | 
| [31:22] | I don’t know what you can do now. | 我看你现在怎么办 | 
| [31:32] | Your choice of lifestyle | 你自己选的生活方式 | 
| [31:34] | Has made you weak. | 让你十分虚弱 | 
| [31:37] | A couple of vampire parlor tricks | 你耍的那些魅惑小把戏 | 
| [31:39] | Is nothing compared to the power that you could have | 根本无法和你原本可以拥有的力量相比 | 
| [31:42] | That you now need. | 你现在就需要力量 | 
| [31:46] | But you can change that. | 但是你可以改变这一切 | 
| [31:49] | Human blood gives you that. | 人类的血液给予你改变的机会 | 
| [31:52] | No! | 不要 | 
| [31:56] | You have two choices. | 你有两个选择 | 
| [31:58] | You can feed and make her forget. | 吸她的血 然后让她什么都不记得 | 
| [32:02] | Or you can let her run screaming “vampire” | 或者让她大叫着”吸血鬼” | 
| [32:04] | Through the town square. | 在镇子的广场上疯跑 | 
| [32:06] | That’s what this is about? | 你的目的就是这个吗 | 
| [32:08] | You want to expose me? | 你想暴露我的身份 | 
| [32:11] | No! I want you to remember who you are! | 错 我要你记起真实的自己 | 
| [32:13] | Why? So what, so I’ll feed? | 为什么 为了让我吸血吗 | 
| [32:15] | So I’ll kill? | 杀人吗 | 
| [32:17] | So I’ll remember what it’s like to be brothers again? | 记得我们曾经是好兄弟的时候吗 | 
| [32:21] | You know what let her go. | 放她走 | 
| [32:23] | Let her tell everyone that vampires have returned to mystic falls. | 让她告诉每个人 吸血鬼又重返瀑布镇了 | 
| [32:27] | Let them chain me up | 让他们把我锁起来 | 
| [32:29] | And let them drive a stake through my heart | 让他们把木头插进我的心脏 | 
| [32:33] | Because at least I’ll be free of you. | 那样至少我就可以摆脱你了 | 
| [32:45] | Come here, sweetheart. | 过来 亲爱的 | 
| [32:47] | – No! – It’s OK. | -不 -没事的 | 
| [33:08] | What happened? | 发生什么事了 | 
| [33:11] | Where am I? | 我在哪里 | 
| [33:13] | I ripped my stitches open. | 我伤口开线了 | 
| [33:17] | You ok? | 你还好吗 | 
| [33:19] | I took some pills, man. | 我吃了些药而已 老兄 | 
| [33:21] | I’m good. | 我很好 | 
| [33:27] | It’s good to be home. | 回家真好 | 
| [33:29] | Think I might stay a while. | 我想我要待一段时间了 | 
| [33:32] | This town could use a bit of a wake-up call. | 瀑布镇需要被唤醒 | 
| [33:34] | Don’t you think? | 你不觉得吗 | 
| [33:35] | What are you up to, Damon? | 你到底想干什么 达蒙 | 
| [33:38] | That’s for me to know and for you to…dot dot dot. | 我也正在想呢 而你就要… | 
| [33:44] | Give Elena my best. | 替我向埃琳娜问好 | 
| [34:01] | She said you found her wandering around. | 她说你发现她到处乱逛 | 
| [34:04] | Yeah. | 是的 | 
| [34:05] | So | 那么 | 
| [34:08] | Thanks. | 谢谢 | 
| [34:12] | It’s just so much drama. | 太戏剧性了 | 
| [34:15] | Ever notice how the druggies | 注意到瘾君子 | 
| [34:17] | Are the biggest attention whores? | 才是最能吸引注意力的婊子吗 | 
| [34:20] | Excuse me. Hi. | 你们好 打扰一下 | 
| [34:22] | – Hi. – Have you guys seen Elena? | -你好 -你们看见埃琳娜了吗 | 
| [34:25] | I think she went home. | 她好像回家了 | 
| [34:28] | I’m gonna give you Elena’s cell number and her email. | 我给你她的手机号和邮箱地址 | 
| [34:33] | She is big on texting | 她喜欢发短信 | 
| [34:35] | And you can tell her… | 你可以告诉她 | 
| [34:38] | I said so. | 是我说的 | 
| [34:39] | Thank you. | 谢谢 | 
| [34:46] | You ok? | 你没事吧 | 
| [34:48] | What happened to you? | 你怎么回事 | 
| [34:53] | That’s so rude. | 我太无礼了 | 
| [34:55] | I’m sorry. Excuse me. | 对不起 失陪一下 | 
| [34:58] | She kind of wigs out. | 她太激动了 | 
| [35:01] | It’s like her thing. | 她很容易激动 | 
| [35:07] | Jer? | 杰里 | 
| [35:08] | No. It’s me the hypocrite patrol. | 不是 是我 冒牌搜查员 | 
| [35:11] | What are you doing? | 你在干什么 | 
| [35:14] | I’ve become my worst nightmare. | 我自己都被自己吓到了 | 
| [35:16] | The authority figure who has to violate a 15-year-old’s privacy. | 一个侵犯15岁孩子隐私权的当权者 | 
| [35:22] | Jackpot. | 找到 | 
| [35:23] | I see the hiding places haven’t gotten any more creative. | 藏东西的地方一点创造性都没有 | 
| [35:28] | What brought this on? | 为何上演这么一出啊 | 
| [35:30] | Your ass-hat of a history teacher | 你那狗屁历史老师 | 
| [35:31] | Shamed me good yesterday. | 昨天狠狠羞辱了我一番 | 
| [35:33] | You got Tannered. Been there. | 泰纳就是这样 我也经历过 | 
| [35:36] | “Discover the impossible Ms. Summers.” | 萨默斯女士让不可能也变成可能 | 
| [35:39] | Got it. Thanks. | 明白了 谢谢 | 
| [35:40] | Like I didn’t know I was screwing up. | 好像我不知道自己搞砸一样 | 
| [35:42] | You’re not screwing up aunt Jenna. | 珍娜阿姨 你没有搞砸 | 
| [35:44] | Yes, I am. | 不 我搞砸了 | 
| [35:45] | You know why? | 知道为什么吗 | 
| [35:47] | Because I’m not her. | 因为我不是她 | 
| [35:50] | She made everything look so easy. | 她做每一件事都好像很容易 | 
| [35:52] | High school, marriage, having you. | 高中 结婚 生下你们 | 
| [35:58] | I can’t do it. | 我做不到 | 
| [36:00] | I’m gonna say or do the wrong thing | 我说的做的都不对 | 
| [36:02] | And he’s gonna get worse and it’s gonna be my fault. | 他的情况会越来越糟 而这是我的错 | 
| [36:13] | It’s impossible. | 我不可能做得到 | 
| [36:16] | This is just the fear talking. | 你只是因为害怕才这么说 | 
| [36:20] | You’re a little scared | 你有点害怕 | 
| [36:21] | That’s all. | 仅此而已 | 
| [36:26] | We all are. | 我们都害怕 | 
| [36:33] | I have to go do something. | 我得去做点事 | 
| [36:37] | But are you going to be ok? | 你会没事吗 | 
| [38:01] | Sorry. Didn’t mean to scare you. | 对不起 我并不想吓到你 | 
| [38:05] | No. It’s fine. | 没事 | 
| [38:09] | I was hoping I’d see you again. | 我一直希望再见到你 | 
| [38:11] | I know. | 我知道 | 
| [38:14] | Cocky much? | 是不是太自信了 | 
| [38:16] | Very much. | 非常自信 | 
| [38:36] | Would you like to come in? | 要进来吗 | 
| [38:40] | The comet’s actually this way. | 外面才能看到彗星呢 | 
| [38:57] | Sorry for barging in. | 很抱歉这样突然来找你 | 
| [38:59] | Especially after earlier. | 尤其发生刚才的事以后 | 
| [39:01] | No…no. I’m glad you’re here. | 没事 没事 很高兴你能来 | 
| [39:04] | The way we left things… I didn’t like it. | 之前不了了之 我不喜欢那样 | 
| [39:10] | See, the thing is | 是这样的 | 
| [39:13] | I got home tonight planning on doing what I always do | 今晚回家后我本想按惯例做事 | 
| [39:16] | Write in my diary | 写进日记本里 | 
| [39:18] | Like I have been since my mom | 10岁那年妈妈给了我第一本日记本 | 
| [39:20] | Gave me one when I was 10. | 我就开始在上面写日记 | 
| [39:22] | It’s where I get everything out, everything I’m feeling. | 在日记里我才说出所有的心事 | 
| [39:24] | It all goes in this little book | 都记录在这个小本子里 | 
| [39:26] | That I hide on the second shelf | 我把它藏在书架第二层 | 
| [39:28] | Behind this really hideous ceramic mermaid. | 那个陶瓷做的丑美人鱼后面 | 
| [39:31] | But then I realized that I’d just be writing things | 然后我意识到我写的 | 
| [39:34] | That I should probably be telling you. | 都是一些我想要跟你说的事 | 
| [39:39] | What would you write? | 你会写些什么 | 
| [39:44] | I would write… | 我会写 | 
| [39:47] | “Dear diary | 亲爱的日记 | 
| [39:50] | “Today I convinced myself it was OK to give up. | 今天我让自己相信 放弃也没什么大不了 | 
| [39:53] | “Don’t take risks. | 不要冒险 | 
| [39:55] | “Stick with the status quo. | 维持现状 | 
| [39:56] | “No drama. Now is just not the time. | 不要太戏剧性 现在还不是时候 | 
| [40:01] | “But my reasons aren’t reasons. They’re excuses. | 但这些都不是理由 而是借口 | 
| [40:04] | “All I’m doing is hiding from the truth | 我只是在逃避事实 | 
| [40:07] | And the truth is that…” | 而事实是 | 
| [40:11] | I’m scared, Stefan. | 我害怕了 斯特凡 | 
| [40:14] | I’m scared that if I let myself be happy for even one moment that… | 我害怕要是我允许自己高兴哪怕一秒钟 | 
| [40:20] | The world’s just going to come crashing down | 整个世界都会崩溃 | 
| [40:22] | And I… | 而我 | 
| [40:24] | I don’t know if I can survive that. | 我不知道是否能撑过去 | 
| [40:28] | Do you want to know what I would write? | 你想知道我会写些什么吗 | 
| [40:35] | “I met a girl. | 我遇到一个女孩 | 
| [40:38] | “We talked. | 我们聊天了 | 
| [40:41] | It was epic.” | 像诗一样美丽 | 
| [40:44] | “But then the sun came up and reality set in.” | 但太阳出来 现实的生活开始 | 
| [40:51] | “Well, this is reality. | 这就是现实 | 
| [40:55] | Right here.” | 就在眼前 |