时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:03] | For over a century, I have lived in secret | 一个世纪以来 我一直秘密地活着 |
[00:05] | until now. | 直到现在 |
[00:06] | I know the risk. But I have to know her. | 我知道很冒险 可我必须认识她 |
[00:08] | Elena– she’s a dead ringer for Katherine. | 埃琳娜 和凯瑟琳长得一模一样 |
[00:10] | That necklace contains herb called vervain. | 那个项链里面有马鞭草 |
[00:13] | It protects you from being compelled. | 可以保护你免受意识强迫 |
[00:14] | Our love with Katherine wasn’t real, Damon. | 我们和凯瑟琳的爱情并不真实 达蒙 |
[00:17] | I’m gonna bring her back. | 我要让她重返人世 |
[00:18] | There was a tomb underneath the church. | 教堂下面有一个坟墓 |
[00:20] | The spell sealed Katherine in that tomb, protecting her. | 咒语把凯瑟琳封在墓里 也保护着她 |
[00:22] | – Hello, Jenna. – Logan. | -你好 珍娜 -罗根 |
[00:24] | – Who are you? – A friend of Jenna’s. | -你是谁 -珍娜的朋友 |
[00:28] | Alaric Saltzman. | 阿拉里克·萨尔茨曼 |
[00:29] | I’m your new history teacher. | 我是你们的新历史老师 |
[00:30] | Grams just showed me this.– I’m a witch. | 外婆刚教会了我新魔法 我是个女巫 |
[00:35] | – His face was like… – Are you ok? | -他的脸好像是 -你还好吗 |
[00:37] | What’s going on Elena? | 埃琳娜 怎么回事 |
[00:38] | I’m going to tell her the truth. | 我要把真相告诉她 |
[00:40] | I know that you think | 我知道你认为是你 |
[00:41] | that you brought all of this bad stuff into my life, | 让我的生活变得很糟糕 |
[00:43] | but my life already had it. | 但是我的生活以前就很糟糕了 |
[00:44] | This is different. | 那不一样 |
[00:45] | I know what I want. | 我知道我想要什么 |
[00:47] | I’ve never been in your room before. | 我从没来过你的房间 |
[00:49] | This room holds every memory that I ever thought | 它装着我所有的回忆 |
[00:50] | was important enough to hold on to. | 所有最珍贵的回忆 |
[00:53] | Elena? | 埃琳娜 |
[00:58] | Elena, it’s Stefan. | 埃琳娜 我是斯特凡 |
[01:01] | I know that picture must confuse you, | 我知道那张照片一定让你感到困惑 |
[01:04] | but I can explain. | 但是我可以解释 |
[01:06] | I need to explain. So please, when you get this, | 我需要解释 拜托 听到留言 |
[01:11] | call me. | 回电话给我 |
[02:07] | How ya doing in there? | 你怎么样 |
[02:09] | Damon? | 达蒙 |
[02:10] | You look stuck. | 你好像卡住了 |
[02:12] | It’s my seatbelt. | 是我的安全带 |
[02:15] | Let me get you out of here. | 我来把你弄出来 |
[02:16] | I want you to put your hands on the roof. | 我需要你把手放在车顶板上 |
[02:19] | Just like that. | 就像那样 |
[02:20] | You ready? | 准备好了吗 |
[02:21] | One. | 一 |
[02:23] | two | 二 |
[02:26] | I got you. | 抱住你了 |
[02:30] | Are you ok? | 你还好吗 |
[02:31] | Can you stand? | 能不能站起来 |
[02:33] | Anything broken? | 伤到哪儿没 |
[02:41] | You’re fading fast, Elena. | 你很虚弱 埃琳娜 |
[02:43] | Elena. | 埃琳娜 |
[02:45] | Look at me. | 看着我 |
[02:46] | Focus. | 集中注意力 |
[02:47] | Look at me. | 看着我 |
[02:52] | I look like her. | 我长得像她 |
[02:54] | What? | 什么 |
[03:06] | Upsy-daisy. | 起来 没事啦 |
[03:21] | I found one. | 我找到了一个 |
[03:23] | After years of reseah and study, | 在多年的调查研究之后 |
[03:25] | there it was right in front of me. | 终于见到一个真正的吸血鬼 |
[03:29] | I was terrified. | 我很害怕 |
[03:31] | As I stared it in the eyes, | 我盯着它的眼睛 |
[03:32] | I drove a stake through its heart. | 把木棍插进了它的心脏 |
[03:36] | I was right about Mystic Falls. | 我对神秘瀑布镇的猜测是正确的 |
[03:38] | There is evil here. | 此处有邪恶的东西存在 |
[03:40] | I can sense it. Feel it. | 我可以感知到 感觉到 |
[03:43] | It’s everywhere. | 邪气四溢 |
[04:00] | It’s not even 7:00 yet. | 还没到7点呢 |
[04:02] | Which means you shouldn’t be awake for at least 6 hours. | 意味着你得再多睡6小时才行 |
[04:05] | I hate morning people. | 我讨厌早起的人 |
[04:09] | I’m gonna be home late. | 我今晚会晚点回来 |
[04:11] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[04:12] | And I love you, too. | 我也爱你 |
[04:46] | Morning. | 早上好 |
[04:50] | Where are we? | 我们在哪 |
[04:52] | Georgia. | 乔治亚州 |
[04:54] | Georgia? | 乔治亚州 |
[04:56] | No, no. No, we’re not. | 不…不会的 |
[04:57] | Seriously, Damon. Where are we? | 达蒙 说实话 我们在哪 |
[04:59] | Seriously, we’re– we’re in Georgia. | 说实话 我们在乔治亚州 |
[05:02] | How ya feeling? | 你感觉怎样 |
[05:03] | I–I– | 我 我 |
[05:05] | There’s no broken bones. I checked. | 你没有骨折 我检查过了 |
[05:08] | My car. There was a man. | 我的车 当时有个人 |
[05:12] | I hit a man. | 我撞到了一个人 |
[05:13] | But then he got up and– who was that? | 但是之后他站了起来 他是什么东西 |
[05:16] | That’s what I would like to know. | 我也想知道 |
[05:18] | Where is my phone? | 我的手机哪去了 |
[05:20] | Ok. We really need to go back. Nobody knows where I am. | 我们必须回去 没人知道我去哪了 |
[05:23] | Pull over. | 靠边停车 |
[05:24] | I mean it, Damon. Pull over! | 我说真的 达蒙 靠边停 |
[05:27] | Stop the car! | 停车 |
[05:29] | Oh. You were so much more fun when you were asleep. | 你睡着的时候可有趣多了 |
[05:44] | I’m fine. | 我没事 |
[05:47] | We have to go back. | 我们必须回去 |
[05:49] | Oh come on. Look. We’ve already come this far. | 别呀 我们都已经走这么远了 |
[05:51] | Why are you doing this? | 你为什么要这么做呢 |
[05:53] | I can’t be in Georgia. I wrecked my car. | 我不能来乔治亚州 我的车撞坏了 |
[05:55] | I have to go home. | 我得回家 |
[05:57] | This is kidnapping. | 你这是绑架 |
[05:59] | That’s a little melodramatic, don’you think? | 说绑架可有点戏剧化了 你不觉得吗 |
[06:01] | You’re not funny. | 一点都不好笑 |
[06:04] | You can’t do this. I’m not going to Georgia. | 你不能这么做 我不去乔治亚州 |
[06:06] | You’re in Georgia. | 你已经在乔治亚州了 |
[06:08] | Without your magical necklace I might add. | 我该提醒你 你没戴那条魔法项链 |
[06:11] | I can very easily make you | 我可以很容易就让你 |
[06:13] | …agreeable. | 乖乖听话 |
[06:15] | What are you trying to prove? | 你到底想证明什么 |
[06:21] | That’s my phone. | 是我的手机在响 |
[06:26] | It’s your boyfriend. | 是你男朋友 |
[06:28] | I’ll take it. | 我来接 |
[06:29] | Elena’s phone. | 埃琳娜的手机 |
[06:30] | Where is she? | 她在哪 |
[06:32] | Why do you have her phone? Is she ok? | 你怎么会有她的手机 她没事吧 |
[06:33] | Elena? She’s right here. | 埃琳娜 她和我在一起 |
[06:36] | And, yes, she’s fine. | 没错 她很好 |
[06:38] | Where are you? Let me speak to her. | 你们在哪里 让她接电话 |
[06:41] | He wants to talk to you. | 他想和你说话 |
[06:46] | Yeah. I don’t think she wants to talk to you right now. | 似乎 现在她不太想和你讲话 |
[06:50] | Damon, I swear to god, if you touch her… | 我发誓 达蒙 如果你敢动她一根寒毛 |
[06:52] | You have a good day. | 祝你今天愉快 |
[06:54] | Bye-now. | 再见啦 |
[07:10] | Look. No one knows where I am. | 听我说 大家会以为我失踪了 |
[07:11] | Can we please just go back? | 拜托了 我们回去吧 |
[07:13] | We’re almost there. | 我们马上就要到了 |
[07:14] | Where is there? | 到哪去啊 |
[07:15] | A little place right outside of Atlanta. | 亚特兰大城外的一个小地方 |
[07:17] | Oh, come on, Eena. | 别这样 埃琳娜 |
[07:19] | You don’t wanna go back right now. Do you? | 你现在其实也不想回去 对吧 |
[07:21] | What’s the rush? | 着什么急呢 |
[07:23] | Time-out. | 休息一下吧 |
[07:24] | Trust me. | 相信我 |
[07:25] | Your problems are still going to be there when you get home. | 你现在赶回去 依然得面对那些问题 |
[07:29] | Step away from your life for 5 minutes. | 就暂时抛开你的烦恼 |
[07:32] | 5 minutes. | 就一小会儿 |
[07:39] | – Am I going to be safe with you? – Yes. | -你能保证不伤害我吗 -当然 |
[07:42] | Will you promise not to do that mind control thing with me? | 你能保证不操纵我的大脑吗 |
[07:46] | Yes. | 我保证 |
[07:48] | Can I trust you? | 我能信任你吗 |
[07:50] | Get in the car. Come on. | 上车吧 快点 |
[08:01] | Hey, Mr. Saltzman. | 你好 萨尔茨曼老师 |
[08:03] | Hey, Jeremy. I, uh–can’t find my ring. | 你好 杰里米 我找不到我的戒指了 |
[08:06] | I took it off for the gym. | 我健身的时候摘下来了 |
[08:07] | And thought I put it… | 我记得我放在 |
[08:09] | there it is. | 找到了 |
[08:13] | Losing family heirlooms… bad. | 把传家宝丢了 不吉利啊 |
[08:17] | How’s your extra credit coming? | 你的额外学分做得怎么样了 |
[08:18] | You pick a topic yet? | 选好主题了吗 |
[08:19] | Mystic falls, the Civil War Era. | 南北战争时期的神秘瀑布镇 |
[08:21] | – What’s the angle? – My family. | -从什么角度切入 -我的家族 |
[08:23] | I found a journal of an ancestor who lived in the 1800s. | 我找到本日志 是一位19世纪时的祖先写的 |
[08:26] | And the Gilberts | 吉尔伯特家族 |
[08:27] | were one of the original founding families of Mystic Falls. | 是神秘瀑布镇创始家族之一 |
[08:29] | So… | 所以 |
[08:31] | That sounds good. | 听起来不错 |
[08:33] | – Bonnie. – Stefan. | -邦妮 -斯特凡 |
[08:37] | I haven’t seen you lately. | 有一段时间没见你了 |
[08:39] | How are you doing with everything? | 你最近怎么样 |
[08:42] | – I’m fine. It’s all fine. – Good. | -挺好 都挺好的 -那就好 |
[08:46] | Are you back in school? | 你又回来上学了吗 |
[08:47] | No. Actually I came here to find you. | 没有 我其实是来找你的 |
[08:51] | I was hoping you could help me with something. | 我希望你能帮帮我 |
[08:53] | A spell. | 帮我施法 |
[08:56] | Stefan. | 斯特凡 |
[08:57] | I know Elena’s ok with all of this, | 我知道埃琳娜能接受这些事 |
[09:00] | and I appreciate what you did to help me. | 我也很感激你曾经救过我 |
[09:01] | But I’m not really ready to dive into it with you just yet. | 但我现在还不想被卷入你们的世界 |
[09:04] | I understand. | 我能理解 |
[09:05] | But I need your help. | 但我需要你的帮助 |
[09:07] | It’s Elena. | 埃琳娜出事了 |
[09:08] | She’s with Damon. | 她和达蒙在一起 |
[09:12] | I have Elena’s necklace. | 埃琳娜的项链在我这儿 |
[09:14] | I was just hoping you could use this to make some sort of a connection. | 我希望你能借此感应到她 |
[09:16] | I just need to know that she’s ok. | 我只想知道她是否安全 |
[09:18] | How do you know I can do this? | 你怎么知道我有此能力 |
[09:20] | Because I’ve known a few witches over the years. | 多年来我认识了一些女巫 |
[09:21] | I’ve seen what they can do. | 见过她们的魔力 |
[09:23] | I’m still new at it. | 我还是个新手 |
[09:24] | It’s ok. | 没关系 |
[09:26] | Give it a shot. | 试一下 |
[09:27] | Ok. | 好吧 |
[09:30] | All right. | 好吧 |
[09:43] | There’s nothing. | 什么都感觉不到 |
[09:44] | Nothing’s happening. | 什么都没看到 |
[09:45] | Usually there’s an image or… | 通常我会看到影像或 |
[09:49] | Tell me if anyone’s looking. | 有人在看的话告诉我一声 |
[09:50] | Ok. | 好 |
[10:13] | What is it? | 怎么了 |
[10:15] | Something’s wrong. | 不对劲啊 |
[10:16] | – With elena? – With me. | -埃琳娜吗 -是我 |
[10:17] | There’s something wrong with me. | 我感觉很不对劲 |
[10:19] | I have to go. | 我得走了 |
[10:20] | I’m sorry, Stefan. I can’t hp you. | 抱歉 斯特凡 我帮不了你 |
[10:29] | So, where’s my car? | 我的车在哪儿 |
[10:31] | I pulled it off on the side of the road. | 我把它丢在路边了 |
[10:32] | I don’t think anyone will bother it. | 没人会管的 |
[10:34] | What about that man in the road? | 我撞到的那个人呢 |
[10:38] | Was he a…? | 他是个… |
[10:39] | From what I could tell. Yeah. | 依我看来 是的 |
[10:41] | You didn’t know him? | 你不认识他吗 |
[10:43] | If I’ve never met him, I wouldn’t know him. | 没见过 怎么会认识 |
[10:46] | I mean, it’s not like we all hang out together at the | 又不是所有的吸血鬼都会聚在 |
[10:48] | vamp bar and grill. | 吸血鬼酒吧或格尔餐厅 |
[10:55] | Where are we? | 这是哪儿 |
[10:56] | You brought me to a bar? | 你带我来酒吧 |
[10:59] | Damon, I’m not old enough. They’re not going to let me in. | 达蒙 我未成年 他们不会让我进去 |
[11:02] | Sure they will. | 肯定会的 |
[11:13] | No. No, it can’t be. | 不 不 不可能吧 |
[11:16] | Damon. | 达蒙 |
[11:23] | My honey pie. | 我的甜心 |
[11:36] | Listen up everybody. | 各位听好了 |
[11:37] | Here’s to the man | 在此敬这位 |
[11:39] | that broke my heart, crushed my soul, | 让我伤心 让我失魂 |
[11:42] | destroyed my life | 毁我生活 |
[11:43] | and ruined any and all chances of happiness. | 并毁我终身幸福的人 |
[11:48] | Drink up. | 干杯 |
[11:56] | So…how’d he rope you in? | 他是怎么把你骗到手的 |
[11:58] | I’m not roped in. Actually I’m dating his… | 我没被他骗到手 其实我在和他的… |
[12:01] | Honey, if you are not roped, you’re whipped. | 宝贝 不是被骗的话 心甘情愿就更惨了 |
[12:04] | Either way, just enjoy the ride. | 不管怎样 享受当下吧 |
[12:06] | Ok. | 好吧 |
[12:07] | So how did you two meet? | 那你们两个是怎么认识的 |
[12:09] | College. | 在大学里 |
[12:11] | You went to college? | 你上过大学 |
[12:13] | I’ve been on a college campus, yes. | 我上过大学 当然 |
[12:15] | About twenty years ago, | 大概20年前 |
[12:16] | when I was just a sweet, young freshman. | 我还是个年轻可爱的新生 |
[12:18] | I met this beautiful man. | 我遇到了这个帅哥 |
[12:20] | And I fell in love and then he told me about his little secret. | 并爱上了他 他告诉了我他的小秘密 |
[12:24] | Made me love him even more. | 让我更加无法自拔 |
[12:26] | because you see I had a little secret of my own that | 因为我也有个小秘密 |
[12:28] | I was dying to share with somebody. | 极度想找个人分享 |
[12:30] | She is a witch. | 她是个女巫 |
[12:33] | You changed my world, you know. | 你改变了我的世界 |
[12:34] | I rocked your world. | 我让你的世界丰富多彩 |
[12:36] | He’s good in the sack, isnt’ he? | 他床上功夫很赞 对吧 |
[12:38] | But mostly he’s just | 但大部分时候他就是个 |
[12:40] | a walkaway Joe | 负心汉 |
[12:45] | So… | 那么 |
[12:48] | what is it that you want? | 你到底有何贵干 |
[13:22] | Oh my god. I am so sorry. | 天呐 实在是太抱歉了 |
[13:25] | There was this one book wedged between the other. | 那本书被另外一本卡住了 |
[13:27] | And I pulled and then kaplunk, kaboom. | 我一抽 书就掉下来了 |
[13:30] | Are you ok? | 你没事吧 |
[13:32] | Yeah, I’m fine. | 没关系 我没事 |
[13:43] | I’m Anna. | 我叫安娜 |
[13:44] | I’m Jeremy. | 我叫杰里米 |
[14:00] | Thank god you’re back. | 你总算回来了 |
[14:03] | And hello to you, too. | 你也好啊 |
[14:05] | What’s the matter? | 出什么事了 |
[14:07] | My powers are gone, grams. | 我的魔力没了 外婆 |
[14:08] | I can’t do anything, | 我什么都做不了 |
[14:10] | Even when I concentrate. | 即使集中精力也不行 |
[14:12] | And there’s nothing in any of these books | 这些书里面 也没有什么方法 |
[14:14] | that can tell me how to get them back. | 可以让我找回魔力 |
[14:15] | Hang on, now. Just calm down. | 别慌 先冷静下来 |
[14:18] | Tell me what happened. | 告诉我发生了什么事 |
[14:20] | I can’t. | 不行 |
[14:22] | We keeping secrets now? | 你现在竟对我保密了吗 |
[14:24] | I have to. I’m sorry. I promised. | 我也不想啊 我答应要保密的 |
[14:28] | Please help me. | 求您帮我 |
[14:33] | Well, first of all, | 首先 |
[14:34] | there’s nothing in any of these that’s gonna help you. | 你翻遍所有书也是没用的 |
[14:37] | If you’re blocked, it’s in here. | 你感觉受阻 是因为你有心结 |
[14:39] | You gotta clear it out | 你得把它从脑子里清除 |
[14:41] | then you’re back in business. | 然后你的魔力就回来了 |
[14:43] | Clear what out? | 清除什么 |
[14:45] | Whatever’s got you so scared. | 让你产生恐惧的根源 |
[14:50] | Hi, Jenna. I’m so sorry. | 珍娜 对不起 |
[14:53] | Where are you? | 你在哪里 |
[14:55] | Why didn’t you call? | 你怎么不打电话回来 |
[14:56] | I was so tired last night. | 昨晚太累了 |
[14:58] | I fell asleep at Bonnie’s. | 我在邦妮家睡了 |
[14:59] | And then this morning, I just wanted to get to school. | 今天早上我就直接去学校了 |
[15:03] | Are you ok? | 你没事吧 |
[15:04] | You know, Stefan and stuff. | 你知道 就斯特凡那烦心事 |
[15:11] | Come on, | 别这样 |
[15:12] | there’s gotta be another way. | 肯定还有其他办法 |
[15:14] | After all these years, it’s still only Katherine. | 那么多年过去了 你心里仍只有凯瑟琳 |
[15:16] | How do you even know she’s still alive? | 你怎么知道她还活着 |
[15:18] | Well, you help me get into that tomb and | 你帮我进到那个古墓里去 |
[15:20] | we’ll find out. | 我们就会知道了 |
[15:23] | I already did. | 我帮过你了 |
[15:24] | 20 years ago. Remember? | 还记得吗 20年前 |
[15:27] | 3 easy steps– Comet. Crystal. Spell. | 3个步骤 彗星 水晶 咒语 |
[15:30] | There’s a little problem with number 2. | 第二步有点小问题 |
[15:31] | I don’t have the crystal. | 我没有水晶 |
[15:34] | That’s it, Damon. | 那不就得了 达蒙 |
[15:35] | There is no other way. It’s Emily’s spell. | 没有其他方法了 那可是艾米莉的咒语 |
[15:38] | What about a new spell | 那我们采用新的咒语 |
[15:41] | with a new crystal that overrides Emily’s spell? | 新的水晶 破除艾米莉的咒语可以吗 |
[15:44] | It doesn’t work that way, baby. | 那样是行不通的 宝贝 |
[15:46] | Emily’s spell is absolute. | 艾米莉的咒语是无法破除的 |
[15:47] | You can’t get into that tomb. | 你不可能进到墓里 |
[16:34] | Come on. | 别这样 |
[16:52] | Hello? | 有人吗 |
[16:56] | Anybody here?! | 有谁在吗 |
[17:13] | Elena, is that you? | 埃琳娜 是你吗 |
[17:15] | I’m here. | 是我 |
[17:16] | Where are you? | 你在哪里 |
[17:18] | You lied. | 你骗了我 |
[17:19] | Not until I explain, please. | 请听我解释 |
[17:21] | So, you didn’t lie? | 你敢说你没撒谎 |
[17:23] | Just tell me where you are. So that I can come get you. | 告诉我你在哪 我来接你 |
[17:26] | How am I connected to Katherine, Stefan? | 斯特凡 我跟凯瑟琳到底有什么关系 |
[17:28] | I honestly don’t know. | 老实说我也不知道 |
[17:31] | And I’m supposed to believe that? | 你指望我会相信吗 |
[17:33] | It’s the truth. I– | 我说的是真话 |
[17:35] | Listen– | 听着 |
[17:39] | You ok? | 你没事吧 |
[17:41] | Don’t pretend to care. | 别跟我假惺惺 |
[17:44] | I know you’re gloating inside. | 我知道你正幸灾乐祸呢 |
[17:54] | Hey, it’s Bree. | 是我 布瑞 |
[17:56] | You’ll never gonna guess who walked into my bar. | 你猜猜谁到我的酒吧来了 |
[18:30] | Hello?! | 有人吗 |
[18:33] | Anybody?! | 有人吗 |
[18:58] | Can I help you? | 有事吗 |
[19:00] | I’m Stefan. I’m a friend of Bonnie’s. | 我是斯特凡 邦妮的朋友 |
[19:05] | Her dad told me that she might be here. | 她父亲告诉我她可能在这里 |
[19:08] | She was. Not anymore. | 刚刚在 不过现在走了 |
[19:10] | Do you know where she went? | 你知道她去哪了吗 |
[19:12] | No. But you do. | 不 不过你知道 |
[19:14] | I’m sorry? | 什么 |
[19:15] | I told her to face down her fear. | 我让她去战胜自己的恐惧 |
[19:17] | And I’m sensing now that | 现在我感觉到 |
[19:18] | you know exactly why she was scared. | 你知道她在害怕什么 |
[19:22] | You know what I am. | 你知道我的身份 |
[19:24] | And yet you offered me your hand, | 刚刚你主动跟我握手 |
[19:26] | Which means you wanted me to see that I can trust you. | 意味着你想让我知道你值得信任 |
[19:31] | Can you? | 你能信任我吗 |
[19:33] | I trust you’ll keep her safe. | 我相信你不会让她受到伤害 |
[19:36] | You’d better be on your way, then. | 你最好现在就去找她 |
[19:38] | I’m not going to invite you in. | 我不会请你进屋的 |
[19:40] | I’m sure you understand why. | 相信你知道原因 |
[19:47] | This aisle is local and state history. | 这边是本地和州的历史书籍 |
[19:49] | And civil war is one over. | 内战的书在那里 |
[19:52] | What do you need? | 你想找什么 |
[19:53] | Local. 1860s. Do you work here? | 1860年代的本地历史 你是图书馆工作人员吗 |
[19:55] | Nope. | 不是 |
[19:56] | You want reference. This way. | 你想找参考书 这边 |
[19:59] | Uh, home-schooled. I study here for a moc school environment. | 我在家自学 来这里感受学校气氛 |
[20:03] | Ah, here we go. | 找到了 |
[20:05] | Original settlers, town archives, | 最早的定居者 城镇档案 |
[20:07] | founders stuff. It’s all here. | 创立者的资料 都在这里 |
[20:09] | So, what’s your topic? | 你的论文选题是什么 |
[20:12] | The town’s fear and hysteria surrounding the war | 小镇对内战的恐惧和疯狂情绪 |
[20:14] | And how it influenced certain writers of the time. | 以及由此对当时某些作家产生的影响 |
[20:16] | You might want to focus that. | 你的侧重点是什么 |
[20:18] | The origin of local folklore and myths. | 民间传说和神秘故事的起源 |
[20:21] | You mean the vampires? | 你指吸血鬼吗 |
[20:25] | Let’s just say that I’m descended from Katherine– | 假设我是凯瑟琳的后代 |
[20:28] | Does that make me part vampire? | 那表示我身上有吸血鬼的血统吗 |
[20:31] | Vampires can’t procreate. | 吸血鬼是不能生育的 |
[20:34] | But we love to try. | 但是我们乐于尝试 |
[20:37] | No. If you are related, | 你没有 如果你们有血缘关系 |
[20:39] | it would mean Katherine had a child before she was turned. | 就表示凯瑟琳成为吸血鬼前生了个孩子 |
[20:42] | Did Stefan think that he could use me to replace her? | 难道斯特凡觉得可以用我来代替她吗 |
[20:46] | It’s kinda creepy if you ask me. | 你问我 不是有点奇怪吗 |
[20:49] | Come on, what? You don’t like pickles? | 不会吧 你居然不喜欢吃泡菜 |
[20:50] | What’s wrong with you? | 你有什么毛病吗 |
[20:52] | How can you even eat? | 你怎么能吃东西 |
[20:54] | If technically you’re supposed to be– | 严格说来你其实是… |
[20:57] | Dead. | 死人 |
[20:58] | It’s not such a bad word. | 说死也没什么好忌讳的啊 |
[21:00] | As long as I keep a healthy diet of | 只要我保持健康饮食 |
[21:02] | blood in my system, | 有鲜血在我体内 |
[21:05] | Our dody functions pretty normally. | 我的身体就能和正常人一样 |
[21:10] | This nice act. | 你对我的友善之举 |
[21:12] | Is any of it real? | 有一丁点是真心的吗 |
[21:16] | Here you go. | 给你的 |
[21:18] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[21:20] | I’ll have one too. | 我也要一瓶 |
[21:23] | Time out, remember? For 5 minutes? | 你让我暂时抛开烦恼 记得吧 |
[21:26] | Yeah, well that 5 minutes is going to need a beer. | 既然抛开烦恼 不如来点啤酒爽快一下 |
[21:30] | There you go. | 给你 |
[21:38] | You’re kidding me, right? There’s no such thing as vampires. | 你在开玩笑 根本就没有吸血鬼这种事 |
[21:41] | Well, there’s not a lot of documentation | 是没有什么文献记录 |
[21:44] | But the stories have been told since the civil war. | 但自从南北战争之后就一直有谣传 |
[21:46] | My granddad used to tell meall these creepy stories when I was little. | 我小时候祖父讲过这类恐怖故事 |
[21:49] | And he said that his granddad told them to him. | 他说是他祖父告诉他的 |
[21:52] | Yeah. That would be folklore. | 是啊 那只是民间传说 |
[21:53] | Vampires are a metaphor for the demons of the day. | 吸血鬼是用来比喻当时的坏人 |
[21:56] | Which are? | 坏人是谁 |
[21:57] | The union soldiers. | 北方盟军? |
[21:59] | I read those stories myself. They talk about the enemy, | 我也读过那些传说 其实指的是敌人 |
[22:01] | the demons that attack night. | 坏人在夜间偷袭 |
[22:04] | That sounds like vampires to me. | 我觉得指的就是吸血鬼 |
[22:06] | Allegorical vampires. | 象征意义上的吸血鬼 |
[22:07] | Which is what it is. | 不过是文学修辞罢了 |
[22:09] | Creative expression during a very volatile time. | 动荡时期的创造性说法 |
[22:12] | I mean, a country at war doesn’t want realism. | 我是说 战争中的国民不希望面对现实 |
[22:14] | They want fantasy. | 他们需要幻想 |
[22:15] | Thus, vampire fiction. | 如此 就有了吸血鬼文学 |
[22:18] | Man | 伙计 |
[22:19] | you’re smart. | 你可真聪明 |
[22:21] | I gotta give it to you. | 我必须说实话 |
[22:22] | When I first saw you, I missed it. | 我刚见你时 可没觉得你很聪明 |
[22:25] | Yeah. I’ve | 我… |
[22:26] | had a rough go of it lately.But | 最近过得不太顺利 不过 |
[22:28] | I’m just now getting back to my old self. | 我现在又变回了从前的自己 |
[22:33] | Well, good luck on the paper. | 祝你论文写得顺利 |
[22:35] | I gotta get home. | 我得回家了 |
[22:38] | You know, my great grandfather | 你知道吗 我祖父的祖父 |
[22:39] | actually showed me a journal once of an ancestor | 其实曾给我看过一位祖先的日记 |
[22:41] | and he had written all of this creepy stuff about vampires. | 他写得都是关于吸血鬼的离奇事件 |
[22:45] | It was actually really believable. | 读起来让人觉得像真的一样 |
[22:47] | Wait. A journal? | 等等 一本日记? |
[22:48] | Yeah? Why? | 是啊 怎么了 |
[22:51] | Are you sure you have to go? | 你非走不可吗 |
[23:00] | Come on, phone! | 拜托啊 手机 |
[23:04] | Great! | 这下好了 |
[23:40] | -Get away from me! -It’s me. It’s Stefan. | -放开我 -是我 斯特凡 |
[23:43] | Stefan. | 斯特凡 |
[23:45] | The ground gave way and I fell. | 地面忽然塌了 我掉了下来 |
[23:47] | It’s OK. It’s OK. Calm down. | 没关系 没关系 冷静点 |
[23:50] | Come on, let’s get you out of here. | 来 我先把你弄出去 |
[23:51] | How? | 怎么出去 |
[23:54] | Just close your eyes. | 闭上眼晴 |
[23:56] | Trust me. | 相信我 |
[24:13] | You can open your eyes now. | 你可以睁开眼晴了 |
[24:17] | I didn’t want to scare you. | 我不想把你吓到 |
[24:19] | How did you know where I was? | 你怎么知道我在哪 |
[24:20] | Well, your grandmother told me what you were doing. | 你外婆告诉我你想做什么 |
[24:22] | I guessed the where. | 我猜应该是在这里 |
[24:26] | I heard them. | 我听到了 |
[24:28] | Down there. | 他们就在下面 |
[24:30] | Behind the door. | 门后面 |
[24:33] | Are they in pain? | 他们很痛苦吗 |
[24:34] | In the beginning–yes. But not anymore. | 一开始痛苦 后来就不会了 |
[24:36] | They’ve been starved to the point of dessication. | 他们已经饿成干尸了 |
[24:39] | But if they have blood– | 但如果他们有了血 |
[24:41] | That’s not going to happen, Bonnie. | 那是不会发生的 邦妮 |
[24:43] | They can’t get out. | 他们出不去 |
[24:44] | Emily saw to that when she had you destroy the crystal. | 艾米莉借用你的身体毁了水晶 万无一失了 |
[24:48] | You’re safe. | 你安全了 |
[24:51] | Ready… | 预备… |
[24:53] | Go! | 开始 |
[24:56] | That’s 3. | 三次了哦 |
[24:59] | Do you need a bib? | 需要给你一个兜嘴吗 |
[25:01] | Sorry I can’t unhinge my jaw like a snake to consume alcohol. | 抱歉我不能像蛇一样调整下巴把酒灌下去 |
[25:05] | Whatever. All right. | 不管怎么样 好啦 |
[25:07] | Who’s next? | 下一个是谁 |
[25:08] | Another round, Bree. | 再来一轮 布瑞 |
[25:10] | Honey, you should be on the floor. | 亲爱的 你早应该醉倒了 |
[25:12] | I am not even drunk. | 我一点都没醉 |
[25:14] | My tolerance is, like, way up | 我的酒量可大了 |
[25:16] | here. | 到这么高 |
[25:20] | All right, here you go. | 好了 接着喝 |
[25:31] | So, you have no idea where the journal is? | 所以你不知道日记在哪 |
[25:33] | Nope, gramps died and all the kids split his stuff. | 不知道 祖父死后子女们分了他的财产 |
[25:37] | I can ask. | 我可以去问问 |
[25:38] | I just find it weird that our ancestors kept the same kind of journal. | 真是怪异 我们祖先都留着同样的日记 |
[25:41] | It’s crazy. | 真是疯狂 |
[25:42] | Maybe it’s based in some partial reality. | 可能真是基于真实事件的呢 |
[25:45] | No, It’s gotta be a metaphorical. | 不 绝对只是隐喻 |
[25:46] | My ancestor wrote short stories. | 我祖先是写短篇故事的 |
[25:49] | So, that’s why you’re hung up on the fiction of it all. | 所以你才坚定地相信完全是文学虚构 |
[25:51] | No, I’m hung up on fiction of it all | 不 我相信那是文学虚构 |
[25:53] | Because I’ve seen”the lost boys” And “near dark,” | 是因为我看了《迷失男孩》和《黑暗降临》 |
[25:56] | like, 50 times. | 差不多50遍 |
[25:57] | Are those movies? | 那些是电影吗 |
[25:59] | Hey. I’ve never seen them. | 我从来没看过 |
[26:03] | Maybe we can have a fright night | 或许我们该弄个惊魂夜 |
[26:05] | And rent a whole bunch of vampire movies. | 租一大堆吸血鬼的电影 |
[26:09] | Uh, yeah, sure. | 是的 当然了 |
[26:12] | Why does it sound like a no way in hell? | 怎么听起来像”没门儿”似的 |
[26:16] | Sorry, I’m blunt. | 对不起 我不会说话 |
[26:18] | No, it’s– | 不 只是 |
[26:20] | I don’t want you to get the wrong idea. | 我不希望你会错意 |
[26:22] | I just recently got out of something, | 我最近刚走出一段感情 |
[26:25] | It’s a little too soon, you know? | 我怕进展有点太快了 |
[26:27] | Oh please, sure. No worries. | 当然了 不用担心 |
[26:30] | I meant as friends. Yeah. | 我意思是以朋友身份而已 |
[26:34] | Look, I really gotta go. | 我真得走了 |
[26:39] | Nice meeting you, Jeremy. | 很高心见到你 杰里米 |
[26:57] | – Hello? – Elena | -喂 -埃琳娜 |
[26:58] | Jenna? Hold on, it’s loud in here. | 珍娜 等等 我这儿有点吵 |
[27:01] | Elena,where are you, | 埃琳娜 你在哪 |
[27:02] | are you ok? | 你还好吗 |
[27:04] | Yeah. No, I’m good, eveything’s fine. | 我很好 一切都很好 |
[27:07] | Hold on, I can’t hear you. | 等等 我听不清你说话 |
[27:15] | Hello? | 喂 |
[27:27] | Hey, where’s your girl? | 你的女孩呢 |
[27:30] | Hmm, she was right back there. | 她刚还在那 |
[28:04] | Damon, no. | 达蒙 别过来 |
[28:13] | What t hell?! | 怎么回事 |
[28:17] | No! | 不要 |
[28:27] | Who are you? | 你是谁 |
[28:29] | That’s perfect. | 真是太好了 |
[28:31] | You have no idea. | 你一点都不知道 |
[28:32] | What are you talking about? What did he do? | 你在说什么 他做什么了 |
[28:34] | He killed my girlfriend. | 他杀了我女友 |
[28:41] | What did she do to you, huh? | 她怎么惹你了 |
[28:42] | What did she do to you?! | 她到底怎么惹你了 |
[28:45] | Nothing. | 她没有 |
[28:46] | I don’t understand. | 我不明白 |
[28:48] | My girlfriend went to visit Stefan, | 我女友去拜访斯特凡 |
[28:50] | And Damon killed her. Got it? | 达蒙却杀害了她 明白了吗 |
[28:58] | Lexi? | 莱希 |
[29:00] | Lexi was your girlfriend? | 莱希是你女友 |
[29:01] | She told me about you. | 她提过你 |
[29:02] | She said you were human. | 她说你是个人类 |
[29:06] | I was. | 曾经是 |
[29:16] | Lexi turned you? | 莱希把你转化了 |
[29:17] | If you want to be with someone forever, | 如果你想和某人永远在一起 |
[29:20] | You have to live forever. | 就得拥有永恒的生命 |
[29:29] | She loved you. | 她很爱你 |
[29:31] | She said, | 她说 |
[29:32] | “when it’s real, you can’t walk away.” | “当真爱出现时 千万不要错过” |
[29:35] | Well, that’s a choice you’re not going to have to make. | 你没机会做那样的选择了 |
[29:38] | Don’t. Don’t, please, don’t hurt him– | 别 请别伤害他 |
[29:46] | I’m doing you a favor. | 我来收拾你这条贱命吧 |
[29:48] | Lexi loved you. | 莱希爱你 |
[29:50] | And she was good. That means you’re good too. | 她是个好人 说明你也是 |
[29:54] | Be better than him. | 做个比他好的人 |
[29:56] | Don’t do this. I’m begging you! | 别这么做 求你了 |
[30:00] | Please. | 求你了 |
[30:23] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[30:27] | It wasn’t for you. | 我放过他不是为了你 |
[30:42] | Well, now, look who’s returned from battle | 瞧瞧 是谁凯旋归来了 |
[30:50] | Can I talk to your friend for minute? | 我能和你朋友谈会吗 |
[30:57] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[31:01] | I appreciate your help, Stefan. | 我很感激你的帮助 斯特凡 |
[31:04] | You’re welcome, | 不用谢 |
[31:06] | Sheila. | 希拉 |
[31:08] | I wasn’t sure you remembered. | 我之前不确定你还记得我 |
[31:10] | October 1969. | 1969年10月 |
[31:13] | I was barely a teenager. | 我当时还只是少女 |
[31:14] | And you were leading what was probably | 但你已经在领导或许是 |
[31:16] | the only anti-war sit-in within miles of Mystic Falls. | 神秘瀑布镇史上唯一的一次反战静坐 |
[31:22] | You know when you spoke, | 当你说话的时候 |
[31:23] | people were mesmerized. | 大家都被迷住了 |
[31:26] | I know I was. | 我肯定是被迷住了 |
[31:27] | Until the cops showed up. | 直到警察过来 |
[31:31] | You took a big risk coming to see me earlier. | 你之前过来看我冒了很大的险 |
[31:34] | Letting me read you, realizing who you were. | 让我感应你 知道你是谁 |
[31:37] | It could have gone a completely different way. | 事情完全有可能向恶性的方向发展 |
[31:40] | Your family has a | 你家人很早 |
[31:42] | very long history secret of keeping my secret | 就开始保守我的秘密 |
[31:46] | I knew that I could trust you | 我知道我可以信任你 |
[31:47] | if you believed that I was worthy of your trust. | 只要我首先让你觉得我值得信任就行 |
[31:50] | Bonnie knows, doesn’t she? | 邦妮知道 对吧 |
[31:55] | Yes | 是的 |
[31:56] | Please understand our loyalty can only extend so far. | 请你理解我们的忠诚只能到此了 |
[32:01] | This town won’t be easy on any of us if they figure it out. | 如果镇上的人知道 我们会全部遭殃 |
[32:04] | And I’ll protect my own before anybody else. | 我得先保护我的家人 |
[32:08] | I know that. | 明白 |
[32:10] | As long as we’re clear. | 大家心照不宣 |
[32:14] | Good night, then. | 那么 晚安 |
[32:17] | Good night, Sheila. | 晚安 希拉 |
[32:30] | We were just leaving and I wanted to say goodbye. | 我们要走了 我过来告别 |
[32:35] | Good to see you again, Damon. | 很高兴再见到你 达蒙 |
[32:38] | No kiss? | 不吻别吗 |
[32:40] | I’m full of vervain. | 我体内很多马鞭草 |
[32:43] | I put it in everything I drink. | 我喝的东西里面都加了马鞭草 |
[32:45] | And you’re telling me this, why? | 你为何告诉我这个 |
[32:47] | Lexi was my friend. | 莱希是我的朋友 |
[32:51] | How could you? | 你怎能杀了她 |
[32:56] | The tomb can be opened. | 坟墓可以打开 |
[32:58] | – You are lying! – Emily’s grimoire, her spellbook. | -撒谎 -艾米莉的魔法书 |
[33:02] | If you know how she closed the tomb. | 如果你知道她怎样封闭坟墓 |
[33:04] | The reversal process will be in her book. | 学会书中的反转方法 |
[33:06] | You can open that tomb. | 你就能开 |
[33:07] | And where is this book? | 书在哪儿 |
[33:09] | You have no idea. | 你不知道 |
[33:11] | No. I’m telling you the truth. | 不 我说的是真的 |
[33:14] | And I believe you. | 我相信你 |
[33:17] | My dear sweet Bree. | 我的宝贝布瑞 |
[33:19] | That’s why I’m almost sorry. | 所以我稍微有点抱歉 |
[33:49] | So why did you bring me with you? | 你为什么带我和你一起 |
[33:52] | Well, you’re not the worst company in the world, Elena. | 埃琳娜 你并不是世上最差的同伴 |
[33:55] | You should give yourself more credit. | 你应该对自己有点信心 |
[33:58] | Seriously? | 是吗 |
[33:59] | You were there in the road. | 你当时躺在路上 |
[34:01] | All damsel in distress-like. | 一副可怜无助的样子 |
[34:04] | I knew it would piss off Stefan. | 我知道这样会把斯特凡气疯 |
[34:07] | And… | 而且 |
[34:08] | And you are not the worst company in the world, Elena. | 你不是世上最差的同伴 埃琳娜 |
[34:14] | I used to be more fun. | 我以前更有趣 |
[34:16] | You did Ok. | 算不错了 |
[34:19] | I saved your life. | 我救了你的命 |
[34:22] | I know. | 知道 |
[34:24] | And don’t you forget it. | 别忘了 |
[34:47] | You could have told me. | 你原本可以告诉我的 |
[34:50] | I wanted to tell you. | 我也想告诉你 |
[34:51] | You said no more lies. | 你说过不会骗我 |
[34:53] | Only the truth. | 只有真相 |
[34:55] | I can handle the truth, Stefan. | 斯特凡 我可以接受真相 |
[34:58] | As crazy as it is. | 无论真相多么离谱 |
[34:59] | I can handle the fact that you are a vampire. | 我能接受你是吸血鬼的事实 |
[35:03] | And you have a vampire brother | 以及你有一个吸血鬼哥哥 |
[35:07] | And that my best friend is a witch. | 以及我的闺蜜是巫师 |
[35:10] | I can accept the fact that | 我可以接受 |
[35:11] | the world is much more mysterious place than I ever thought possible. | 世界的神秘 远远超出我的想象 |
[35:14] | But this | 但是这个 |
[35:17] | This lie I can not take | 我不能接受此般谎言 |
[35:21] | What am I to you? | 对你来说我是什么 |
[35:24] | Who am I to you? | 我是你的谁 |
[35:25] | You are not Katherine. | 你不是凯瑟琳 |
[35:27] | You are the opposite of everything she was. | 你和她完全不一样 |
[35:29] | And when did you figure that out? | 你什么时候发现这点的 |
[35:32] | Before you kissed me? | 是你吻我前 |
[35:34] | Before we slept together? | 还是我们上床前 |
[35:38] | Before I met you. | 是遇见你之前 |
[35:41] | What? | 什么 |
[35:43] | The first day of school. | 第一天上学 |
[35:46] | When we met. | 我们遇见时 |
[35:49] | That wasn’t the day for the first time, Elena. | 并不是我们初次见面 埃琳娜 |
[35:53] | Then when was it? | 那是什么时候 |
[35:54] | May 23, 2009. | 2009年5月23号 |
[35:57] | That was… | 那是 |
[35:59] | That was the day your parents’ car | 是你爸爸妈妈的车 |
[36:02] | Went off the bridge. | 在桥上出事那天 |
[36:05] | You were there? | 你在那里 |
[36:07] | Every couple of years that I come back here | 我每隔几年回来一次 |
[36:11] | to see Zach and see my home. | 看望扎克和我的家 |
[36:13] | Last spring | 去年春天 |
[36:16] | I was out in the woods by old Wickery Bridge. | 我正在维克里大桥旁边的森林里 |
[36:21] | And I heard the accident. | 我目击了整场事故 |
[36:23] | All of it. | 从头到尾 |
[36:25] | I was fast getting there, but not fast enough. | 我赶快跑到那里 但还是晚了一步 |
[36:29] | The car was already submerged. | 车已经沉下去了 |
[36:33] | Your dad… | 你爸爸 |
[36:35] | He was still conscious. | 他还有意识 |
[36:37] | I was able to get to him, | 我可以先救起他的 |
[36:38] | But he wouldn’t let me help him until I helped you. | 但他坚持让我先救你 |
[36:45] | Oh my God. | 我的天啊 |
[36:50] | When I woke up in the hospital, | 我从医院醒过来之后 |
[36:51] | Nobody could figure out how I got out of the car. | 没人知道我是怎么从车里逃出来的 |
[36:58] | They said it was a miracle. | 他们都说那是神迹 |
[37:00] | I went back for them. | 我又回去救他们 |
[37:02] | But it was too late. I couln’t… | 但已经来不及了 我没能 |
[37:05] | I couldn’t save them. | 我没能救得了他们 |
[37:08] | When I pulled you out, | 我把你拉出来的时候 |
[37:10] | I looked at your face. You looked like Katherine. | 看到了你的脸 你长得太像凯瑟琳了 |
[37:13] | I couldn’t believe the resemblance. | 我都不敢相信自己的眼睛 |
[37:15] | After that, I spent months | 后来 我花了几个月时间 |
[37:17] | making sure that you weren’t her. | 来确定你不是凯瑟琳 |
[37:19] | I watched you. I learned everything that I could about you. | 我观察着你 尽可能地去了解你 |
[37:23] | And I saw that you were nothing like Katherine. | 然后发现你和凯瑟琳完全不一样 |
[37:26] | And I wanted to leave town. | 我想要离开 |
[37:30] | But, Elena, I couldn’t. | 但是 埃琳娜 我做不到 |
[37:31] | I couldn’t leave without knowing you. | 我不能还不认识你就离开 |
[37:35] | I’m so sorry that I didn’t tell you. I wanted to. | 我很抱歉没早告诉你 我真的很想说 |
[37:38] | But you were so sad. | 但你那时太伤心了 |
[37:45] | Why do I look like her? | 为什么我会长得像她 |
[37:49] | Elena, you’ve been through so much. | 埃琳娜 你遭遇的痛苦已经够多了 |
[37:51] | Why do I look like her, Stefan? | 为什么我会长得像她 斯特凡 |
[37:53] | What are you not telling me? | 你有什么事瞒着我 |
[37:56] | It didn’t make any sense me. | 我之前也觉得很奇怪 |
[37:58] | You were a Gilbert. She was a Pierce. | 你姓吉尔伯特 她姓皮尔斯 |
[38:01] | But the resemblance was too similar. | 但你们实在太相像了 |
[38:04] | And then I learned the truth. | 后来我发现了真相 |
[38:07] | You were adopted, Elena. | 你是被收养的 埃琳娜 |
[38:14] | There you are. | 你在这儿啊 |
[38:17] | Ok, look. I know I don’t know you, | 听着 我知道我跟你不熟 |
[38:19] | So don’t ask me why I did this. | 所以别问我为什么要这么做 |
[38:22] | I just, sometimes… | 只是 有时候 |
[38:24] | Mostly all the time, I have this need to be right. | 也许一直是这样 我要证明自己是对的 |
[38:27] | So I googled and… | 所以我在谷歌上搜索 |
[38:29] | What is it? | 这是什么 |
[38:31] | Proof. Sort of. | 证据 算是吧 |
[38:42] | What does this mean? | 什么意思 |
[38:43] | Well, I only went as far back as 1942, | 我仅仅是追查到1942年 |
[38:45] | And found that there’s been a string of animal attacks | 就发现了在过去的75年里 镇上每隔 |
[38:48] | Periodically in and around this town for the past 75 years. | 一段时间都会发生动物袭击事件 |
[38:53] | It’s consistent. | 长期以来都如此 |
[38:55] | In ’62, 5 bodies found. | 62年 发现了5具尸体 |
[38:58] | In ’53, 4 people killed. | 1953年 死了4个人 |
[39:00] | In ’74, 3 people dead. | 74年 死了3个 |
[39:02] | And there’s been 5 this year. | 而今年已经有5个了 |
[39:05] | All attacked, all suffered major blood loss, | 所有受害者 都是失血过多而死 |
[39:08] | As in drained of blood. | 像是血被吸干了 |
[39:14] | How do you know this? | 你怎么知道的 |
[39:16] | Your birth certificate from the city records. | 你在市政档案中的出生证明 |
[39:20] | It says Elena Gilbert. Mystic falls general. | 上面写你是在神秘瀑布镇医院出生的 |
[39:23] | But there’s no record of your mother ever being admitted. | 但没有你妈妈入院的记录 |
[39:26] | There’s no record of her ever being pregnant. | 也没有她怀过孕的记录 |
[39:31] | What else do you know? | 你还知道些什么 |
[39:33] | For me to go any further, | 我要想了解更多的话 |
[39:34] | I would’ve had to look into the Pierce family, | 我就得调查皮尔斯家族 |
[39:36] | And I couldn do that. | 但我不能那么做 |
[39:36] | It’s too much of a risk, | 那太危险了 |
[39:38] | If someone found out I was asking about Katherine. | 不能让别人知道我在打听凯瑟琳 |
[39:40] | Listen to me, it doesn’t matter. | 听我说 这都无所谓 |
[39:43] | You are the woman that I love. | 你就是我爱的女人 |
[39:49] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[40:15] | I don’t set a lot of rules, Elena. | 我不是个喜欢立规矩的人 埃琳娜 |
[40:17] | Not with you. | 至少对你没有 |
[40:18] | I trust you to tell me the truth. | 你相信你会对我说实话 |
[40:20] | Where were you? Why would you lie to me about it? | 你到哪里去了 为什么要说谎 |
[40:23] | I thought that we were closer than that. | 我以为我们很亲密 不会有谎言 |
[40:24] | Now is not the time you want to talk to me about lies. | 你还好意思跟我提谎言 |
[40:27] | Don’t do that. Don’t turn this back on me. | 别这样 别想跟我搞冷战 |
[40:29] | I didn’t do anything. | 我什么都没做过 |
[40:30] | Ok, question… | 那我问你 |
[40:32] | Am I adopted? | 我是被收养的吗 |
[40:36] | I trust you to tell me the truth too, Jenna. | 我相信你会对我说实话 珍娜 |
[40:39] | How could you not tell me? | 你怎么能瞒着我 |
[40:41] | I thought we were closer than that. | 我以为我们很亲密 不会有谎言 |
[40:45] | Elena, I didn’t… | 埃琳娜 不是我 |
[40:46] | They asked me not to. | 是他们不让我说的 |
[40:47] | I don’t want to hear it. | 我不想听 |
[41:02] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[41:05] | I’m going to be late tonight. | 我今天晚些回家 |