时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:03] | For over a century, | 一个世纪以来 |
[00:04] | I have lived in secret– until now. | 我都一直秘密地活着 直到现在 |
[00:06] | I know the risk, But I have to know her. | 我知道很冒险 但我必须认识她 |
[00:08] | Elena, she’s a dead ringer for Katherine. | 埃琳娜 和凯瑟琳长的一摸一样 |
[00:10] | Our love for katherine wasn’t real, Damon. | 我们对凯瑟琳的爱不是真的 达蒙 |
[00:12] | It was real for me. | 对我来说是真实的 |
[00:13] | I’m going to bring her back. | 我要让她重返人世 |
[00:14] | There’s a tomb underneath the church. | 教堂下有个墓穴 |
[00:16] | A spell sealed Katherine in that tomb, protecting her. | 凯瑟琳被咒语封在墓穴 保护着她 |
[00:18] | Tell me how to get in the tomb. | 告诉我怎么进墓穴 |
[00:19] | – The grimoire. – Where is it? | -用魔法书 -书在哪里 |
[00:20] | Check the journal. Jonathan Gilbert’s. | 在日记里找 乔纳森·吉尔伯特的日记 |
[00:22] | The grimoire. It was Emily’s, right? | 魔法书是艾米莉的 对吗 |
[00:24] | That’s what you need to reverse the spell. | 要想破除咒语 必须要那本魔法书 |
[00:25] | I’ll help you. | 我帮你 |
[00:27] | You just couldn’t live without me, huh? | 你的世界离开我就不转了 是吧 |
[00:29] | Your eye! | 你的眼睛 |
[00:31] | Where’d she go? | 她去哪儿了 |
[00:32] | – Where’d who go? – Anna. | -谁去哪儿了 -安娜 |
[00:35] | Elena! | 埃琳娜 |
[01:51] | I wouldn’t. | 我是你的话可不会试图逃跑 |
[01:57] | Don’t try to escape. | 不要试图逃跑 |
[01:59] | Don’t even move. | 动都别动 |
[02:02] | Do you uerstand? | 明白了吗 |
[02:05] | I understand. | 明白了 |
[02:17] | Seriously?! | 不是吧你 |
[02:18] | I told her not to move! | 我控制她的意识让她别动 |
[02:19] | I did that eye thing you taught me. | 我用你教我的魅惑术了 |
[02:21] | You forgot the lesson about vervain. | 你忘了马鞭草那一课了 |
[02:22] | She takes a vampire venom, duh! | 她服用了吸血鬼的天敌马鞭草 |
[02:23] | Who are you? What do you want? | 你是谁 想怎么样 |
[02:25] | Doesn’t matter. | 那不重要 |
[02:41] | Bonnie? | 邦妮 |
[02:45] | Oh, my god! | 天啊 |
[03:00] | Anna took Elena. | 安娜抓走了埃琳娜 |
[03:01] | Yeah, I got that from your 600 voicemails. | 我从你给我的600封语音邮件中知道了 |
[03:04] | Damon, all night long, | 达蒙 一整夜来 |
[03:05] | every single street in town, I’ve been searching. | 我搜遍了镇上的每一条街 |
[03:08] | What if your blood hasn’t passed out of her system? | 如果你的血仍残留在她体内怎么办 |
[03:11] | Well, then at least you know you’ll see her again. | 那至少你可以再见到她 |
[03:13] | Please. | 求你了 |
[03:14] | What do you know? | 你知道什么 |
[03:16] | You were with Anna. You must know where she’s living. | 你见过安娜 你一定知道她住在哪里 |
[03:18] | Just tell me where I can find her. | 告诉我去哪里找她 |
[03:21] | Nope. You can go. | 不 你可以走了 |
[03:24] | Really. | 真的 |
[03:28] | You know, all I can remember is hating you. | 我对你的感觉就是厌恶 |
[03:31] | There might have been a time when that was different, | 也许曾经有某些时候不是那样 |
[03:33] | But your choices have erased anything good about you. | 但你的选择抹去了你的一切善良品质 |
[03:37] | But see, I also know that you have | 我也知道你有 |
[03:39] | just as much reason to hate me. | 同样多的理由来厌恶我 |
[03:42] | This all began with me. | 一切因我而起 |
[03:45] | Katherine got taken away from you | 凯瑟琳从你身边被带走 |
[03:48] | Because me. | 都是因为我 |
[03:53] | And I’m sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[03:57] | Apology accepted. | 接受你的道歉 |
[04:00] | So please, | 那求求你 |
[04:02] | Just tell me what you know. | 告诉我你知道什么 |
[04:05] | It’s Elena, Damon. | 那可是埃琳娜 达蒙 |
[04:07] | If you know something… tell me. | 如果你知道什么 告诉我 |
[04:15] | I mean this sincerely. | 我很诚恳地说一句 |
[04:19] | I hope Elena dies. | 我希望埃琳娜死 |
[04:30] | Bonnie. | 邦妮 |
[04:32] | Elena? | 埃琳娜 |
[04:33] | Oh, you’re ok! | 幸好你没事 |
[04:35] | – My head… – Come here. | -我的头… -来 |
[04:38] | Oh, my god! Ben is a– | 噢 天呐 本是个… |
[04:40] | Shh. They can hear. | 嘘 他们能听见 |
[04:46] | I was so stupid! | 我真傻 |
[04:49] | Oh, he had all of us fooled. | 哦 他愚弄了我们 |
[04:50] | What’s going on? why are we here? | 发生什么了 我们为什么在这 |
[04:52] | It must have something to do with the tomb and Emily’s spell book | 一定是有关墓穴和艾米莉魔法书的事 |
[04:55] | Spell book? | 魔法书 |
[04:57] | Damon said that it could be used to open the tomb. | 达蒙说那书可以用来打开墓穴 |
[05:00] | Why didn’t I know about any of this? | 为什么我一点都不知道 |
[05:03] | I was trying to keep you out of it, | 我试着让你置身事外 |
[05:04] | Hoping it would never come to this. | 希望永远不会到今天的地步 |
[05:06] | Come to what? | 到哪一步 |
[05:08] | They need a witch… | 他们需要一个女巫 |
[05:10] | To break the spell and let the vampires out. | 去打破咒语 让吸血鬼出来 |
[05:13] | – No way. – I know– | -不可能 -我知道- |
[05:21] | You’re wasting your time. | 你们是在浪费时间 |
[05:23] | I’m not going to help you. | 我不会帮你们的 |
[05:28] | That’s why she’s here. | 所以才把她抓来啊 |
[05:30] | Motivation for you to behave. | 好让你乖乖就范 |
[05:33] | You know, you shouldn’t be so desperate. | 你不该对我表现那么饥渴的 |
[05:36] | You made it too easy. | 你让一切变得太简单了 |
[05:39] | She wants to talk to you. | 她需要跟你谈谈 |
[05:44] | Elena gilbert. | 埃琳娜·吉尔伯特 |
[05:46] | You really are Katherine’s doppelganger. | 你真的跟凯瑟琳长得一模一样 |
[05:50] | You must have the Salvatore boys reeling. | 一定把塞尔瓦托兄弟迷得神魂颠倒 |
[05:52] | Who are you? | 你是谁 |
[05:54] | I’m Anna. | 我是安娜 |
[05:55] | Your brother may have mentioned me. | 你弟弟或许提到过我吧 |
[06:00] | I mean, we’re, like, practically dating. | 我是说 我们 几乎在约会了 |
[06:04] | Ten kegs? | 十桶 |
[06:05] | You know how much damage we could do with ten kegs? | 你知道十桶酒能让我们干出多少疯事吗 |
[06:07] | Duke’s got it all hooked up. | 杜克都安排好了 |
[06:09] | Duke’s a douche. | 杜克是个傻子 |
[06:10] | Yeah, a douche with ten kegs. | 能搞到10桶酒的傻子 |
[06:11] | Aka, my new best friend. | 亦称 我新交的最好朋友 |
[06:15] | What’s the problem, Gilbert? | 你有什么意见吗 吉尔伯特 |
[06:16] | Don’t have one, Lockwood. | 完全没有 洛克伍德 |
[06:18] | Yeah, I didn’t think so. | 我不这么认为 |
[06:19] | – You ever get bored of it? – of what? | -你有没有感到厌倦 -厌倦什么 |
[06:22] | Yourself? | 你自己 |
[06:26] | Keep laughing, buddy. | 继续嘲笑吧 伙计 |
[06:29] | Hey, Jeremy. | 嘿 杰里米 |
[06:30] | Where is Elena? | 埃琳娜在哪儿 |
[06:31] | I have been texting her and Bonnie all day | 我已经发信息给她和邦妮一整天了 |
[06:33] | – about Duke’s party. – Uh, she went somewhere with Stefan. | -邀她们参加杜克的派对 -她和斯特凡去了什么地方 |
[06:37] | I am so not going to be one of those girls | 我是不会变成那种 |
[06:38] | Who disappears just because she has a new boyfriend. | 有了男朋友就玩消失的女孩 |
[06:41] | Who is Duke? | 谁是杜克 |
[06:42] | Some guy that graduated a couple years ago. | 一个几年前毕业的家伙 |
[06:45] | And he throws a party every time he comes home from Duke. | 他每次从杜克大学回来 都会办一场派对 |
[06:48] | Wait, Duke goes to Duke? | 等等 去了杜克大学的杜克 |
[06:51] | His real name is bob or something. | 他的真名是鲍勃或者什么的 |
[06:52] | He’s a total ass. But he buys the beer. | 他完全是个混蛋 但是他为啤酒买单 |
[06:55] | Maybe you should come. | 或许你也该来 |
[06:58] | Uh, yeah. – I don’t think so. | 那个 还是算了吧 |
[07:01] | No, seriously. Everyone goes. | 不 我说真的 大家都去 |
[07:03] | Even quiet loner little brothers. | 甚至那些不合群的小弟弟 |
[07:09] | Think about it. | 考虑一下吧 |
[07:14] | So I have speech. | 我有话要说 |
[07:16] | It is fully scripted and well-rehearsed. | 我默默写了稿子 并且精心排练过 |
[07:18] | Are you ready for it? | 你准备好了吗 |
[07:19] | – You wrote a speech? – yes. | -你写了一篇演讲稿 -是的 |
[07:21] | It’s a “you kissed me | 内容是关于 “你吻了我 |
[07:22] | And I don’t want things to be weird” speech. | 但我不希望我们之间的关系变得尴尬” |
[07:25] | It’s pre-emptive. | 算是先发制人 |
[07:27] | Pre-emptive. | 先发制人 |
[07:28] | Yeah, you know, in case you were having second thoughts or regrets | 是的 以防你深思熟虑之后又后悔 |
[07:32] | Or we’re,like, ooged out– | 或者我们都 很震惊 |
[07:33] | Ooged, huh? | 震惊 |
[07:36] | Can I just get on with the speech part? | 我可以直接开始”演讲”吗 |
[07:37] | Yeah, go for it. | 好的 你开始吧 |
[07:39] | So I know that you don’t think | 我知道你不认为 |
[07:41] | That this is going to work out between us. | 我们在一起会有结果 |
[07:43] | I just want to let you know that right here and right now, | 我只是想让你知道此时此刻 |
[07:46] | I’m offering you an out. | 我允许你退出 |
[07:48] | Like an escape clause. | 就像一个免责条款 |
[07:49] | Why are you giving me an escape clause? | 为什么你要给我一个免责条款 |
[07:52] | I don’t want to make assumptions about what it is really doing here | 我不想一个人胡思乱想我们之间到底是什么关系 |
[07:56] | Got it. | 明白了 |
[07:58] | So, if you would like to exercise it, | 那么如果你想使用免责条款的话 |
[08:02] | Just let me know. | 告诉我 |
[08:05] | I’m good, but thanks. | 不用了 谢谢 |
[08:09] | Ok. | 好的 |
[08:11] | Good. | 很好 |
[08:12] | -Yeah. – so… | -是的 -那么 |
[08:14] | – See you for Duke’s tonight. – Yeah. | -今晚在杜克的派对上见 -好的 |
[08:22] | Yes? | 什么事 |
[08:23] | Hi there. | 你好 |
[08:24] | I’m looking for Bonnie. | 我想找邦妮 |
[08:25] | She’s not here. | 她不在 |
[08:27] | Oh, do you know when she would | 那你知道她什么时候… |
[08:29] | Never. | 无可奉告 |
[08:32] | You have quite an opinion for someone who doesn’t know me. | 你和我又不熟 我们好像有什么误解 |
[08:35] | You got some nerve knocking on a Bennett witch’s door | 你竟敢来敲贝内特女巫家的门 |
[08:37] | And asking her for anything. | 还对她有所要求 |
[08:39] | What’d I do? | 我做了什么 |
[08:40] | Spirits talk, Mr. Salvatore, | 鬼魂也会说话 塞尔瓦托先生 |
[08:42] | And so does my granddaughter. | 我的外孙女也告诉过我你的为人 |
[08:44] | You are no friend to us. | 你不是我们的朋友 |
[08:46] | Now get off my porch. | 现在立刻给我滚开 |
[08:49] | Step outside and say that. | 有种出来说 |
[08:59] | I am not Bonnie. | 我可不是邦妮 |
[09:01] | You don’t want to mess with me. | 你最好不要惹我 |
[09:10] | Bonnie’s not going to open the tomb. | 邦妮不会打开墓穴的 |
[09:12] | Oh, I think she will. | 我认为她会的 |
[09:14] | Do you really want Katherine out that bad? | 你就那么想救凯瑟琳出来吗 |
[09:17] | Trust me. | 相信我 |
[09:18] | No one I know wants to see that girl again. | 没有人愿意再见到她 |
[09:21] | Except Damon, the lovestruck idiot. | 除了达蒙 那个被爱冲昏了头脑的蠢货 |
[09:24] | Then what is it? | 那你是为了什么 |
[09:27] | Or who is it? | 或者是为了谁 |
[09:29] | My mother’s in there. | 我妈妈在里面 |
[09:32] | Katherine couldn’t help herself. | 凯瑟琳就是情不自禁 |
[09:34] | She just had tooy around with both of the Salvatore brothers. | 她和塞尔瓦托两兄弟整日寻欢作乐 |
[09:38] | And when she got caught, so did my mother. | 而她被抓住后 我妈妈也被抓了 |
[09:44] | I watched Jonathan Gilbert take her away. | 我眼看着乔纳森·吉尔伯特把她带走 |
[09:47] | I’m sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[09:50] | You really mean that, don’t you? | 你是真心的 对吧 |
[09:56] | Yeah, I think we’ll skip the dead mom bonding | 我们可以跳过缅怀妈妈的感情交流 |
[09:58] | so you can start serving a purpose. | 好让你派上用场了 |
[10:01] | – Which is what? – Leverage. | -是什么 -人质 |
[10:05] | This belong to you? | 这是你的吧 |
[10:13] | Elena, are you ok? | 埃琳娜 你还好吧 |
[10:15] | She’s fine, for now. | 她很好 暂时而已 |
[10:17] | Tell me you have the grimoire and she’ll stay fine. | 魔法书在你手里的话她就会没事 |
[10:21] | – I can get it. – Which means your brother has it. | -我会弄到 -就是说在你哥哥手上 |
[10:24] | And I have the witch. | 女巫在我手上 |
[10:25] | So one of you had better meet me | 你们中最好有一个30分钟后 |
[10:27] | In the very public town square in 30 minutes | 和我在市镇广场见面 |
[10:29] | So we can safely discuss how fun | 这样我们可以好好商量 |
[10:31] | it’s going to be to work together. | 一起合作会多么有趣 |
[10:38] | Go ahead. | 来吧 |
[10:38] | Grovel again. Oh, wait, no. | 再求我一次啊 等等 |
[10:42] | I don’t care. | 我根本不在乎 |
[10:48] | I’m leaving. | 我要走了 |
[10:54] | Keep them buttoned down. | 看好她们 |
[10:56] | Compulsion won’t work. | 意识强迫是没用的 |
[10:58] | – Just use violence – Right. I got that. | -武力解决就可以了 -我明白 |
[11:04] | Sit. Behave. | 坐下 乖点 |
[11:07] | You’re the key to this. Literally. | 你可算是打开古墓的关键 金钥匙啊 |
[11:10] | The one who opens the door. | 一把可以打开古墓大门的钥匙 |
[11:13] | Tell me, how long have you been a witch? | 告诉我 你成为女巫多久了 |
[11:16] | Is there anything to drink here? | 有什么喝的吗 |
[11:18] | Are you offering? | 你想提供些[血]吗 |
[11:22] | There’s water on the nightstand. | 床头柜上有水 |
[11:27] | Hey. can I have a sip? | 嘿 给我喝一口吧 |
[11:44] | Come back in, shut the door! | 回来 把门关上 |
[11:47] | Don’t hurt her! | 别弄伤她 |
[11:47] | Don’t make me! | 别逼我 |
[11:51] | Lock it. | 锁上 |
[12:05] | Anna! | 安娜 |
[12:07] | Hey, what, uh, | 怎么了 |
[12:08] | What happened to you last night? | 昨晚你是怎么回事 |
[12:10] | Sorry, I had to leave. | 抱歉 我有事就先走了 |
[12:12] | I told your sister to tell you. | 我让你姐姐告诉你了 |
[12:14] | Oh, I haven’t seen her. | 我还没见过她 |
[12:16] | Well, I gotta run, so– | 我赶时间 |
[12:17] | Hey, do you want to go to a party tonight? | 你今晚想去参加派对吗 |
[12:19] | Do I what? | 什么 |
[12:20] | The guy that’s throwing it is a total douche, | 那个办派对的人是个大傻帽 |
[12:22] | But it’s, uh, it’s supposed to be fun. | 不过应该会好玩 |
[12:24] | I figured, you know, safety in numbers. | 我觉得 人多安全嘛 |
[12:27] | So you’re finally ready to go out with me, are you? | 那就是说你终于愿意和我约会了 是吧 |
[12:30] | It’s been a while since I’ve been to a party, | 我已经很久没有参加过派对了 |
[12:31] | And I kind want to get back out there. | 我挺想去的 |
[12:33] | And not be such a loner. | 我不想再做个独行侠了 |
[12:36] | And, uh, I like you. | 而且 我喜欢你 |
[12:38] | You’re fun, and you’re also kind of | 你很风趣 当然你还有点 |
[12:41] | Strange and lurky, but,h, I guess I like that, too. | 古怪和神秘 不过 我也喜欢那些 |
[12:46] | So, yeah, you should come to the party, with me. | 所以 你也来参加派对吧 和我一起 |
[12:49] | It’s in the woods by that old cemetery. | 就在墓地附近的树林里 |
[12:55] | It’s there, huh? | 在那里啊 |
[12:56] | That sounds cool. | 听起来很棒 |
[12:58] | Uh, I’ll meet you | 我们在那儿见 |
[12:59] | Oh–ok! Great! | 好极了 真棒 |
[13:02] | Cool. | 很好 |
[13:14] | Got a hot date, | 是想钓小帅哥 |
[13:15] | or are you just planning on nabbing the entire Gilbert family? | 还是你想把吉尔伯特家族一网打尽呢 |
[13:18] | A party, right next to the old cemetery. | 是个派对 就在老墓地的旁边 |
[13:21] | Isn’t that nice of them? | 他们竟然主动送上门 |
[13:23] | Lots of warm bloods for starving vampires. | 那些饥饿的吸血鬼正好需要人血 |
[13:25] | I told you. I work alone. | 我告诉过你了 我喜欢单干 |
[13:27] | Yeah, so do I. | 当然 我也是 |
[13:29] | But you’re minus a witch | 但你缺个女巫 |
[13:30] | And I’m minus spell book. | 而我少本魔法书 |
[13:32] | So what do you say? | 你觉得怎么样 |
[13:34] | Stefan will come after you, you know that. | 斯特凡不会放过你 你知道的 |
[13:36] | For messing with Elena. | 因为你惹了埃琳娜 |
[13:38] | Then he won’t be too happy | 那他到时候可该痛苦了 |
[13:40] | if I kill her when I don’t get what I want. | 因为我如果拿不到想要的东西 就会杀了她 |
[13:45] | When do you want to do this? | 你想什么时候动手 |
[13:50] | God, it’s like 1864 all over again. | 天呐 好像又回到了1864年 |
[13:53] | You Salvatores are truly | 你们塞尔瓦托兄弟 |
[13:55] | pathetic when it comes to women. | 一遇到女人就变得很可悲 |
[13:57] | Tonight. After sundown. | 今天晚上 太阳落山之后 |
[14:00] | Meet at the church. | 在教堂会合 |
[14:06] | Witches don’t have eternal life, right? | 女巫是不能永生的 是吧 |
[14:10] | So you guys can die. | 所以你们是会死的 |
[14:12] | Yeah, we can die. | 没错 我们会死的 |
[14:18] | That sucks. | 那太糟了 |
[14:23] | Stefan! | 斯特凡 |
[14:24] | Let’s get outside. | 快出去 |
[14:30] | When the sun goes down, | 太阳下山之后 |
[14:32] | leave town. | 滚出小镇 |
[14:33] | If I ever see you again, | 如果再让我看到你 |
[14:35] | I will kill you. | 我会杀了你 |
[14:43] | How did you know where we we? | 你怎么知道我们在哪里 |
[14:46] | Many things can feel of a witch’s power. | 很多东西可以感应到一个女巫的能量 |
[14:49] | Worry, anger. | 焦虑 愤怒 |
[14:51] | After Stefan told me that they had | 斯特凡告诉我你被他们带走之后 |
[14:53] | taken you, I had a lot of both? | 那两样我都感应到了 |
[14:56] | Simple locator spell was easy after that. | 用定位咒语很简单就找到你们了 |
[15:00] | I’m sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[15:02] | About all of this. | 所有的一切 |
[15:04] | Not as sorry as they’re gonna be. | 他们会比你感到更抱歉 |
[15:08] | So what do we do now? | 我们现在要做什么 |
[15:09] | For now, you need to stay here. | 现在你们要呆在这里 |
[15:11] | A prisoner, in my own home? | 当一个囚犯 在自己家里 |
[15:14] | I don’t think so. | 我可不这么想 |
[15:15] | I can’t protect you if you leave the house. | 你们离开房子 我就保护不了你们了 |
[15:17] | We’ll protect ourselves. | 我们可以自己保护自己 |
[15:21] | We need to let him have Katherine back. | 我们最好帮他把凯瑟琳放出来 |
[15:23] | He’s not going to stop until he gets her. | 不然他是不会善罢甘休的 |
[15:25] | If we help him, maybe that ends it. | 如果我们帮了他 一切可能到此为止 |
[15:27] | No! He doesn’t deserve to get what he wants. | 不 他不该得到他想要的 |
[15:29] | What other choice do we have? | 我们还有别的选择吗 |
[15:33] | Witches being pulled down by vampire problems. | 女巫总会被牵涉进吸血鬼的事情里 |
[15:37] | As much as we tried to do to stay out of it. | 越想躲开 却越是躲不开 |
[15:43] | I’ll open the tomb. | 我会去打开那个墓的 |
[15:45] | You get your brother’girl, | 你把你哥哥的心上人救出来 |
[15:46] | and destroy the rest with fire. | 然后用火烧了其他吸血鬼 |
[15:50] | Then this will be all over. | 这样一切就都结束了 |
[15:51] | We still have to get Damon to agree. | 我们还是得去征得达蒙的同意 |
[15:53] | He already agreed once. | 他已经同意过一次了 |
[15:55] | Yeah, and then we double cross him. | 没错 但我们都骗了他 |
[15:57] | So now he’s angry. | 所以他现在很愤怒 |
[15:58] | He’s hurt. there’s a difference. | 他是被伤到了 二者是不同的 |
[16:03] | I think I know what I have to do. | 我知道要怎么做 |
[16:12] | You’ve got to be kidding me. | 你是和我开玩笑吗 |
[16:17] | It was Stefan. | 是斯特凡干的 |
[16:19] | – There was nothing I could– – shut up! Stop talking. | -我没办法 -闭嘴 别再说了 |
[16:27] | Without the witch, | 没有那个女巫 |
[16:28] | we don’t have Damon or the grimoire. | 也就没有达蒙和魔法书 |
[16:32] | Damon’s not going to stop. | 达蒙不会罢手的 |
[16:36] | He’ll find a way to get in. | 他会想办法进去的 |
[16:39] | And we’re going to be there when he does. | 到时候我们呆在那里就行了 |
[16:53] | I’m going to have to change the locks. | 看来我得换锁了 |
[16:55] | Did you stage a jailbreak? | 你逃出来了吗 |
[16:57] | Stefan. | 斯特凡 |
[16:58] | oh, brother. | 哦 我的兄弟 |
[17:00] | Ever the white knight. | 永远都是那个白衣骑士 |
[17:03] | I convinced Bonnie to help you. | 我说服邦妮帮你了 |
[17:05] | I doubt that. | 我不相信 |
[17:07] | I’m not going to say that I’m sorry | 我不会对你说抱歉的 |
[17:08] | We got the grimoire without you last night, | 因为昨晚我们背着你拿到了魔法书 |
[17:10] | Because I’m not, really. | 我真的没感到抱歉 |
[17:13] | Well, at least you’re honest. | 至少你很诚实 |
[17:15] | I was protecting the people I love, Damon. | 达蒙 我在保护我爱的人 |
[17:19] | But so were you, | 不过你也是 |
[17:20] | In your own, twisted way. | 用你自己那扭曲的方式 |
[17:21] | And as hard as it is to figure, | 尽管很难想明白 |
[17:23] | We’re all on the same side, | 但我们其实在同一阵营 |
[17:25] | after the same thing. | 我们的目标是一致的 |
[17:26] | – Not interested. – Yes, you are. | -不感兴趣 -不 你感兴趣 |
[17:28] | Because you were willing to work with us yesterday. | 你昨天还想着跟我们一起干的 |
[17:31] | Fool me once, shame on you. | 你们骗了我一次 太可耻了 |
[17:34] | Ok, when we were in Atlanta, | 好吧 那我们在亚特兰大的时候 |
[17:36] | why didn’t you use your compulsion on me? | 你为什么不用你的意念控制我 |
[17:41] | Who’s to say I didn’t? | 谁说我没有 |
[17:44] | You didn’t. | 你没有 |
[17:46] | I know you didn’t. | 我知道你没有 |
[17:48] | But you could have. | 但你本来可以那样做的 |
[17:53] | You and I… | 你和我 |
[17:56] | We have something. | 我们之间有些共通之处 |
[17:59] | An understanding. | 是相互理解 |
[18:02] | And I know that my betrayal hurt you, | 我的背叛伤害了你 |
[18:05] | different from how it is with you and Stefan, | 那跟斯特凡背叛了你不一样 |
[18:07] | But I’m promising you this now, | 但我现在向你保证 |
[18:10] | I’ll help you get Katherine back. | 我会帮你把凯瑟琳弄出来的 |
[18:15] | I wish I could believe you. | 我真希望能相信你 |
[18:22] | Ask me if I’m lying now. | 那你看看我是不是在说谎 |
[18:32] | You know I won’t stop, by the way, | 你知道我不会罢手的 顺便说一句 |
[18:34] | No matter what I do. | 无论需要做什么 |
[18:38] | Then we’ll deal with it. | 那我们就成交 |
[18:55] | I didn’t compel you in Atlanta | 在亚特兰大 我没有用意识控制你 |
[18:56] | Because we were having fun. | 因为当时我们很开心 |
[19:01] | I wanted it to be real. | 我希望那是真实的 |
[19:07] | I’m trusting you. | 我信任你 |
[19:12] | Don’t make me regret it. | 别让我后悔 |
[19:30] | The Duke party. I forgot. | 我忘记了杜克的派对 |
[19:31] | I hope they stay clear of the church. | 我希望他们远离教堂 |
[19:33] | Your hope, not mine. | 你的愿望 可不是我的 |
[19:35] | Elena, hey. | 埃琳娜 你好 |
[19:36] | Elena, oh, my god. Where have you been? | 埃琳娜 天呐 你们到哪去了 |
[19:40] | Long story, no time to tell it. | 说来话长 没时间细说 |
[19:42] | – Wasn’t talking to you. – Sure you were. | -又没和你说 -别否认啊 |
[19:44] | We haven’t met. I’m Matt. | 我们以前从未见过 我叫马特 |
[19:46] | Matt, there’s a reason we haven’t met. | 马特 我们素未谋面是有原因的 |
[19:48] | You and I are going that way. | 你和我去那边 |
[19:50] | I’m sorry, you guys. | 抱歉 失陪 |
[19:58] | Cleared the debris away. | 断壁残垣都清理干净了 |
[20:00] | Set the torches like you asked. | 按你的要求竖起火炬 |
[20:02] | We can get down now. | 我们可以下去了 |
[20:06] | What is that? | 那是什么 |
[20:07] | It’s everything I need to destroy them. | 全都是我用来消灭他们的工具 |
[20:11] | Are you sure Damon will come back with her? | 你确定达蒙会带着她过来吗 |
[20:17] | Brother, witches. | 弟弟 女巫们 |
[20:19] | Everything ok? | 事情顺利吗 |
[20:20] | I just want to get this over with. | 我只希望事情早点结束 |
[20:21] | Are we ready? | 都准备好了吗 |
[20:23] | I guess so. | 我觉得是 |
[20:30] | Done! | 完成 |
[20:34] | Hey, uh, I’ll be right back. | 我马上回来 |
[20:38] | Hey, man. | 兄弟 |
[20:40] | Uh, you got any weed? | 你有大麻吗 |
[20:42] | Wait, you’re kidding me, right? | 开玩笑吧 |
[20:44] | You act like a total dick every time we cross paths, | 每次我们碰到一起 你就像个混蛋 |
[20:47] | And now you want to party with me? | 现在又想和我一起狂欢了吗 |
[20:49] | I’m not that wierd, I’m just asking question. | 我没那么古怪 我只是问你有没有 |
[20:51] | Dude, I don’t get you, man. | 我搞不懂你 兄弟 |
[20:52] | It’s a party. | 是个派对啊 |
[20:54] | You’re a partier, ok? There’s no need to psycho-analyze it. | 你也是来寻欢的 没必要揣测别人的心理 |
[20:57] | I don’t party any more. | 我已经不再寻欢作乐了 |
[20:58] | And even if I did, it wouldn’t be with you. | 就算要 也不会和你 |
[21:01] | No problem. | 那好 |
[21:02] | Carry on just standing there, by yourself. | 继续自己一个人站在这 |
[21:06] | All alone. | 孤独终老 |
[21:07] | The enemy of fun. | 和快乐有仇 |
[21:10] | Do you even have any friends? | 你有过真正的朋友吗 |
[21:24] | Thank God | 天啊 |
[21:25] | Weird hello, but ok. | 奇怪的问候 但还过得去 |
[21:28] | – What’s the matter? – Uh, nothing, just… | -怎么了 -没什么 |
[21:33] | It’s nothing. | 什么事都没有 |
[21:35] | Come on, let walk. | 我们去那边走走 |
[21:41] | Air. | 气 |
[21:43] | Earth. | 土 |
[21:45] | Fire. | 火 |
[21:47] | Water. | 水 |
[21:50] | That’s it, just water from the tap? | 就这样 自来水就行吗 |
[21:52] | As opposed to what? | 不然你以为呢 |
[21:54] | I just figured mayb it would have to be blessed | 我只是觉得应该是圣水 |
[21:56] | Or mystical or something. | 或有施过魔法的水之类的 |
[22:02] | What’s that? | 那是什么 |
[22:03] | It’s for Katherine. | 给凯瑟琳准备的 |
[22:05] | Gotta have something to get her going. | 总得吸些血才能恢复体力 |
[22:07] | Unless your girl’s offering a vein to tap. | 除非你女朋友愿意贡献她的鲜血 |
[22:13] | Admit it– | 承认吧 |
[22:16] | You can’t wait to get rid of me. | 你迫不及待地想摆脱我 |
[22:21] | I can’t wait to get rid of you. | 我很想摆脱你 |
[22:25] | You ready? | 准备好了吗 |
[22:30] | This place is wild. | 真是一片荒林野地啊 |
[22:32] | You kinda like dead people, huh? | 你似乎挺喜欢死人嘛 |
[22:34] | I’m strange, remember? | 我是个怪人啊 你自己说的 |
[22:38] | You ok? | 你还好吗 |
[22:42] | This place makes me think about someone. | 这地方让我回想起来一个人 |
[22:44] | A dead someone? | 已经去世了吗 |
[22:46] | No, no, just… | 没有 只是 |
[22:49] | Someone I used to know. | 一个以前认识的人 |
[22:54] | We made it all of what, 37 minutes in that party? | 我们在派对上只待了37分钟吗 |
[22:58] | Not your scene? | 你不喜欢吗 |
[22:59] | No, I’m not really sure what my scene is anymore. | 是啊 我也不知道自己喜欢什么了 |
[23:05] | So what do you say? You want to be part of my non-scene? | 你意下如何 愿意当我的知己吗 |
[23:10] | I would happily be a part of your non-scene, | 我很乐意做你的知己 |
[23:14] | Except, uh, I’m leaving. | 只是 我要走了 |
[23:18] | Wait, what? | 等等 说什么 |
[23:20] | Yeah. My mom and I are moving away. | 我母亲和我要搬走了 |
[23:25] | That’s– that’s a bummer. | 那真是 真是太扫兴了 |
[23:29] | – Yeah? – Well, yeah. | -是吗 -当然 |
[23:32] | So… | 那么 |
[23:34] | Guess this is good-bye. | 今夜就是道别了 |
[23:38] | I guess it is. | 我想也是 |
[23:50] | Anna, your face! | 安娜你的脸 |
[23:52] | – It’s nothing. – It didn’t look like nothing. | -没事 -看起来不像没事 |
[23:58] | You didn’t have to hit him that hard. | 你用不着那么用力吧 |
[24:01] | Yes, I did. | 我就想使劲打他 |
[24:04] | Grab him, and let’s go. | 带上他 我们走 |
[24:06] | I’m taking him to meet my mother. | 我要带他见见我妈妈 |
[24:22] | Where’s your date? | 你女伴呢 |
[24:23] | Who knows? | 管她呢 |
[24:24] | Ah, is the honeymoon over already? | 过了蜜月期了吧 |
[24:27] | Maybe. | 可能是 |
[24:28] | After all that grief you gave me about liking her. | 你说喜欢她 我还悲伤了好一阵呢 |
[24:30] | I figured it would have lasted longer than five minutes. | 我早就猜到你们只是三分钟热度 |
[24:33] | I just…I don’t know if I can do the whole public couple thing, | 我只是不知道 能否处理好做公开恋人 |
[24:36] | She–she seems like she might be a little clingy. | 她 她有点太粘人了 |
[24:39] | Well, good. | 挺好 |
[24:40] | I need my boy single anyway. | 我哥们还是单身比较好 |
[24:43] | Incoming. | 来了 |
[24:47] | – There you are. – Here I am. | -你在这呢 -是啊 |
[24:50] | Yeah, well, I’m not drunk enough, | 我还没深醉 |
[24:52] | So I’m just going to go get another beer. | 我过去再拿瓶啤酒 |
[24:57] | So… | 那么 |
[24:58] | So. | 什么 |
[25:00] | I have another speech. | 我又有话要说 |
[25:02] | Ok. | 说吧 |
[25:04] | The hand thing with Elena, | 在埃琳娜面前牵手 |
[25:07] | it was lame. | 其实恨差劲 |
[25:09] | Well, I was lame. | 是我很差劲 |
[25:11] | And, hey, your feelings for Elena aside, | 其实 抛开你对埃琳娜的旧情不说 |
[25:14] | Damon was there, | 达蒙当时也在场 |
[25:15] | And he was always such a jerk to me. | 他以前总是对我很不好 |
[25:18] | And… | 所以 |
[25:20] | I wanted to show off that I was with the good guy. | 我想炫耀一下我在跟一个好男孩在一起 |
[25:23] | So, anyway, I was lame. | 最终说来 我很差劲 |
[25:28] | So… | 那么 |
[25:29] | Forgiven? | 原谅我吗 |
[25:32] | Yeah, course. Yeah. | 当然原谅 当然 |
[25:50] | What do they say? Sounds like Latin | 她们在念叨什么 听起来像拉丁语 |
[25:52] | I don’t think it’s Latin. | 我不认为是拉丁语 |
[26:10] | What’s happening? | 这是怎么了 |
[26:16] | It worked! | 起作用了 |
[26:19] | Of course it worked. | 当然有用 |
[26:21] | Weave some fires to build. | 准备好火 |
[26:24] | I’m gonna go get the gasoline, I’ll be right back. | 我去拿点汽油 马上回来 |
[26:31] | – You ready? – What? | -你准备好了吗 -什么 |
[26:34] | You think I’m going to go in there by myself | 你觉得我会一个人进去 |
[26:35] | So you can seal me in? | 好让你们把我封在里面吗 |
[26:36] | Don’t take her in. | 别带她进去 |
[26:38] | I’ll bring the walls down. | 否则我立刻把门封上 |
[26:39] | You’ll bring walls down if I don’t. | 如果我不带她 你才会关上墓门 |
[26:41] | You think I trust you? | 你觉得我会信任你吗 |
[26:41] | – As much as I trust you. -Enough! | -正如我也不信任你 -够了 |
[26:44] | Both of you. | 你们两个 |
[26:45] | Look, he needs leverage. | 他需要人质 |
[26:46] | He needs to know that you’re not going | 他需要确认在他进去之后 |
[26:48] | to shut the door when he gets inside. | 你们不会把他关在里面 |
[26:49] | I get it. | 我明白 |
[26:51] | I’ll go. | 我跟你去 |
[26:54] | May I? | 火把给我 |
[27:06] | Dark down there? | 那里很黑吗 |
[27:11] | I thought I told you to leave. | 我警告过让你滚蛋 |
[27:13] | I considered it. | 我考虑过 |
[27:15] | Then I thought, screw you. | 然后我就想 去你妈的 |
[27:16] | Hey, hero. | 大英雄 |
[27:18] | I’m going down there to get my mother. | 我要下去救我妈妈 |
[27:21] | Can’t let you do that. | 我不会让你这么做的 |
[27:23] | Well, Ben’s about to make a main course out of Elena’s little brother | 那么本就要把埃琳娜的弟弟当大餐了 |
[27:27] | So you can stop me or him. | 看你是阻止我还是他呢 |
[27:30] | Your choice. | 你自己选吧 |
[27:44] | What is that? | 那是什么 |
[27:46] | They can sense you. | 他们能感觉到你 |
[27:49] | Now, where is she?! | 她在哪儿 |
[27:53] | Damon! | 达蒙 |
[27:57] | Hey, you’re not going in there. | 你不能进去 |
[27:58] | You think you can stop me? | 你觉得你能阻止得了我吗 |
[28:01] | Bonnie… | 邦妮 |
[28:13] | Why did you let her go in? | 你为什么让她进去 |
[28:15] | Because she isn’t coming out, baby. | 因为她出不来了 宝贝 |
[28:18] | None of them are. | 他们都出不来了 |
[28:23] | Do you think she cares about you? | 你觉得她真的在乎你吗 |
[28:26] | You’re disposable. | 你死了也无关紧要 |
[28:28] | I don’t care. She already gave me what I want. | 我不在乎 她已经给了我想要的 |
[28:31] | You’re going to say “eternal life”? | 你是说永生吗 |
[28:34] | You’re really that stupid? | 你真那么蠢吗 |
[28:36] | You know, I’ve heard about you. | 知道吗 我可听说过你 |
[28:40] | You don’t feed. | 你不喝人血 |
[28:43] | You’re not strong enough to beat me. | 你根本不够强壮 打不过我 |
[28:49] | Is that all you got? | 你就这么点能耐吗 |
[28:50] | No. | 当然不是 |
[28:52] | I got this. | 我还有这个 |
[29:09] | Damon? | 达蒙 |
[29:11] | Damon! | 达蒙 |
[30:04] | Where’s Elena? | 埃琳娜去哪了 |
[30:06] | Damon took her inside. | 达蒙带她进去了 |
[30:07] | – What? – Stefan! | -什么 -斯特凡 |
[30:09] | If you go in there, you won’t come out. | 你一旦进去了 就再也出不来了 |
[30:13] | What did you do? | 你做了什么 |
[30:14] | Opening the door didn’t remove the seal, | 打开大门并不代表解除了封印 |
[30:16] | it just opened the door. | 只不过是开了门而已 |
[30:18] | What’s the seal? | 什么封印 |
[30:20] | Some seals keep vampires from entering. | 有的封印禁止吸血鬼进入 |
[30:23] | This one keeps them from… | 我的封印阻止他们… |
[30:25] | coming out. | 出来 |
[30:27] | Elena’s human. | 埃琳娜是人类 |
[30:29] | She can leave. | 她出得来 |
[30:31] | Anna and Katherine can’t. | 安娜和凯瑟琳出不来 |
[30:33] | Damon can’t. | 达蒙也出不来 |
[30:35] | You weren’t even planning on breaking the spell, were you? | 你从没打算过解除咒语 对吧 |
[30:38] | I told you. | 我说过的 |
[30:41] | I ll protect my own. | 我得保护好自己的同类 |
[30:44] | Elena can get out. That’s all that matters. | 埃琳娜能出得来 那就足够了 |
[30:48] | You must have a taste for it. | 你肯定是享受这些 |
[30:51] | You scream and shriek and even bother to escape, | 你鬼喊狼嚎 拼命想逃出来 |
[30:55] | but then you just come right back to it. | 但然后还是回到了这里 |
[30:58] | – God! – Mother! | -天呐 -妈妈 |
[31:04] | Your boyfriend did this, you know. | 都是拜你男朋友所赐 |
[31:05] | His father did. | 是他父亲所为 |
[31:07] | And Jonathan Gilbert. | 还有乔纳森·吉尔伯特 |
[31:08] | Made a choice a long time ago | 早就注定了要用 |
[31:10] | that it would be Gilbert Blood that brought her back to life. | 吉尔伯特家族的血液将她唤醒 |
[31:12] | I had Jeremy all ready to go, but… | 我准备好了杰里米 但是既然 |
[31:22] | Stefan! | 斯特凡 |
[31:26] | You can’t just leave him in there, grams! | 你不能就这么把他留在里面 外婆 |
[31:27] | He made his choice! | 是他自己做的决定 |
[31:29] | No. No. | 不行 |
[31:32] | Here. | 用这个 |
[31:33] | Just tell me what to do. I’ll do it! | 告诉我该怎么做 我自己来 |
[31:35] | We are not strong enough. | 我们不够强大 |
[31:38] | Even if we were able to bring the seal down, | 即便我们解除了封印 |
[31:40] | there’s no guarantee that we could get it back up again. | 也不能保证我们能再次将之封印 |
[31:43] | You said it yourself– | 是你自己说的 |
[31:44] | many things can fuel a witch’s power. | 很多东西能刺激女巫能量的爆发 |
[31:47] | Help me! | 帮我吧 |
[31:49] | Or I’ll do it alone. | 不然我就自己来了 |
[32:02] | Please don’t! | 不要 |
[32:06] | Let her go! | 放开她 |
[32:08] | No! | 别 |
[32:11] | Go, go. I’ll be right behind you. | 快跑 我稍后就来 |
[32:14] | Anna! | 安娜 |
[32:19] | Annabel. | 安娜贝拉 |
[32:29] | Elena, Stefan… | 埃琳娜 斯特凡他 |
[32:31] | He’s right behind me. | 他马上就出来 |
[32:37] | Stefan, what are you doing? | 斯特凡 你在干什么 |
[32:39] | It’s gonna be ok. We’ll fix it. | 会没事的 我们会解决的 |
[32:42] | What is it? | 解决什么 |
[32:43] | I can’t. | 我不能 |
[32:44] | Can’t? Can’t what? | 不能 不能什么 |
[32:46] | The spell’s still up, we can’t get them out. | 咒语还在 我们还不能让他们出来 |
[32:49] | Yet. | 暂时而已 |
[32:50] | You went in there not knowing if you could come back out? | 你进去之前不知道可能出不来吗 |
[32:56] | Oh, my god. | 天呐 |
[32:58] | I heard you scream. | 我听到你的呼喊 |
[33:01] | We can’t leave him in there. | 我们不能把他留在里面 |
[33:03] | We promised him, both of us. | 我们都对他保证过 |
[33:05] | I know. | 我知道 |
[33:06] | Even if we’re able to break through the seal, | 即便我们能破除封印 |
[33:08] | we won’t be able to hold it for long. | 也撑不了多久 |
[33:17] | – She’s not here! – Damon. | -她不在这儿 -达蒙 |
[33:19] | – She’s not here. – What? | -她不在这 -什么 |
[33:23] | She’s not here! | 她根本不在里面 |
[33:41] | I think it’s working! | 开始起效了 |
[33:45] | I just wanted my mother back. | 我只想带我妈妈出来 |
[33:47] | Jeremy’s fine. He’s outside. | 杰里米没事 他在外面 |
[33:49] | We won’t touch him. | 我们不会伤害他的 |
[33:54] | Bonnie! Keep going! | 邦妮 别停 |
[33:56] | They better hury. | 他们最好快点 |
[33:58] | Stefan, they can’t hold it much longer! | 斯特凡 他们就快撑不住了 |
[34:07] | Damon, we need to get out of here. | 达蒙 我们要出去了 |
[34:08] | It doesn’t make sense. They locked her inside. | 说不通啊 她明明被封在墓里 |
[34:10] | If we don’t leave now, | 要是我们现在不走 |
[34:11] | We’re not getting out. | 我们就出不去了 |
[34:13] | How could she not be in here? | 她怎么会不在里面呢 |
[34:14] | It’s not worth spending all of eternity down here! | 不值得在这里度过永生 |
[34:17] | She’s not worth it! No! | 不值得为她这么做 不值得 |
[34:19] | Damon! | 达蒙 |
[34:24] | Please. | 求你了 |
[34:43] | Oh, my god! | 天呐 |
[34:44] | I can’t! | 我不行了 |
[34:45] | Yes, you can! | 你可以的 |
[35:22] | Is this for real? | 这是真的吗 |
[35:24] | Is what for real? | 什么是真的吗 |
[35:26] | You being all cool and honest and open? | 你表现得如此大方 真诚 坦率 |
[35:34] | Speech number three? | 又要发表第三次演讲吗 |
[35:37] | I want this to work. | 我希望我们能成 |
[35:39] | And I’m scared that you’re going to change your mind | 我怕你会改变主意 |
[35:41] | And you’re not going to want it. | 会不想要这份感情 |
[35:44] | I don’t want to mesit up. | 我不想搞砸了 |
[35:47] | I don’t want to mess it up, either. | 我也不想弄砸了 |
[36:03] | He’s ok. | 他没事 |
[36:05] | He’s all right. | 他还好 |
[36:30] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[36:48] | Hey, let me help you. | 嘿 我来扶你 |
[36:49] | Oh, I’m fine. | 我没事 |
[36:50] | You don’t need to coddle me, baby. | 你不需要娇惯我 孩子 |
[36:52] | It was a big spell, grs. | 那是个强大的咒语 外婆 |
[36:54] | I could tell it took a lot out of you. | 我看出来你消耗了很多能量 |
[36:56] | I’ll be fine. | 我会好的 |
[37:08] | How’s your head? | 你的头怎么样呢 |
[37:10] | It’s, uh, it’s all right. | 还好啦 |
[37:11] | I just–I wish I knew how I pass out. | 我 我真希望知道怎么晕过去的 |
[37:13] | I didn’t drink that much, I swear | 我没喝那么多 我发誓 |
[37:15] | And you don’t remember anything? | 你什么都不记得了 |
[37:18] | The whole thing’s pretty cloudy. I just… | 一切都好模糊 我… |
[37:21] | I know how this looks. | 我知道这看上去像什么样 |
[37:22] | I’m–i’m sorry. | 我 对不起 |
[37:23] | No, Jermy, don’t be sorry. | 没关系 杰里米 不需要道歉 |
[37:25] | You didn’t do anything, ok? | 你什么都没做 好吧 |
[37:27] | Ok. | 好的 |
[37:28] | I’ve gotta head over to Bonnie’s for a little bit, | 我得去趟邦妮家 |
[37:31] | But is there anything that you need? | 但你有什么需要的吗 |
[37:34] | Oh, no, I’m just– I’m gonna crash. | 没有 我只是 我就倒头大睡 |
[37:37] | Ok. well, Jenna’s here, and I’ll be back soon. | 好吧 珍娜在家 我很快就回来 |
[38:09] | You knew Katherine wasn’t in there. | 你早知道凯瑟琳不在里面 |
[38:12] | You wouldn’t have helped me. | 说了的话你就不会帮我了 |
[38:14] | No! | 不 |
[38:16] | Why do you get happy ending? | 为什么你最后皆大欢喜 |
[38:17] | Damon, please, you wouldn’t have helped me! | 达蒙 求你了 那样你就不会帮我 |
[38:18] | You know you wouldn’t! | 你知道你不会的 |
[38:19] | Why do you get it and I don’t?! | 为什么你救了想要的人而我没有 |
[38:21] | The guard, the one of the church, | 那个守卫 教堂里的一个 |
[38:23] | The one who lock us in! | 把我们锁进去的那个 |
[38:24] | She promised to turn him | 她答应要转化他 |
[38:26] | He was obsessed with her. | 他当时迷恋上她了 |
[38:28] | She had him under her spell, like everybody else! | 她控制了他 就像她对每个人一样 |
[38:34] | He let her go. | 他放她走了 |
[38:40] | The last I saw her | 我上次见她 |
[38:42] | was chicago. | 是在芝加哥 |
[38:44] | 1983. | 1983年 |
[38:47] | She knew where you were, Damon. | 她知道你在哪儿 达蒙 |
[38:51] | She didn’t care. | 她毫不在意 |
[38:56] | Sorry. | 对不起 |
[39:13] | I just got the Bonnie’s. | 我刚到邦妮家 |
[39:15] | – Everything all right? – Yeah. | -一切还好吗 -还好 |
[39:18] | How’s damon? Is he going to be ok? | 达蒙怎么样 他会缓过来吗 |
[39:21] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[39:23] | Can I call you later? | 我能不能一会再打给你 |
[39:25] | Yeah, of course. | 好 当然可以 |
[39:55] | Here you go, Grams. | 给你倒水了 外婆 |
[40:08] | Grams? | 外婆 |
[40:10] | Grams? | 外婆 |
[40:12] | Grams, wake up! | 外婆 醒醒 |
[40:15] | Grams! | 外婆 |
[40:18] | Grams?! | 外婆 |
[40:21] | Elena! | 埃琳娜 |
[40:24] | Help! | 帮帮我 |
[40:25] | Wake up! | 醒醒 |
[40:27] | She’s not breathing! she’s not breathing! | 她没有呼吸了 她没有呼吸了 |
[40:30] | Please, wake up! | 求你了 醒醒吧 |
[40:35] | Yes, I need an ambulance. 2 Oak Street. | 是的 我需要急救车 橡树街2号 |
[40:38] | It’s an emergency. Quick | 是急救 请迅速 |
[40:41] | No, no! I can fix this! | 不 不 我能救她 |
[40:44] | Grams, I can fix this! Bonnie! | 外婆 我能救她 邦妮 |
[40:46] | Bonnie! | 邦妮 |
[40:47] | Bonnie. | 邦妮 |