时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:04] | For over a century, I have lived in secret. | 一个多世纪以来 我都秘密地活着 |
[00:06] | Until now. | 直到现在 |
[00:07] | I know the risk, but I have to know her. | 我知道很冒险 但我必须要认识她 |
[00:09] | Elena. She’s a dead ringer for Katherine. | 埃琳娜 和凯瑟琳长得一模一样 |
[00:12] | What happened to your face? | 你的脸怎么了 |
[00:14] | It’s nothing. | 没事 |
[00:15] | It didn’t look like nothing. | 看起来不像没事 |
[00:16] | Matty tells me you broke his heart. | 马特跟我说你伤透了他的心 |
[00:17] | Mom. | 妈 |
[00:18] | He found his rebound girl. | 他找到了新女友疗伤 |
[00:20] | There’s a tomb underneath the church. | 教堂下面有一座墓 |
[00:22] | You saved everyone in the church? | 你救了教堂里所有的人? |
[00:24] | 27 vampires, Damon. | 27个吸血鬼啊 达蒙 |
[00:26] | You can’t just bring them back. | 你不能就这么把他们放出来 |
[00:35] | It’s Harper. | 是哈柏 |
[00:38] | I’m glad you found us. | 很高兴你找到了我们 |
[00:39] | Annabella. Close the door, please. | 安娜贝拉 关门 |
[01:01] | Hey. Bethanne. | 嘿 贝瑟恩 |
[01:05] | It’s bargain. | 特价买的 |
[01:09] | You guys have been watching the same thing the whole time? | 你们一直在看这一个台呀 |
[01:12] | There are over one hundred channels. It’s called a remote control. | 有一百多个频道呢 这个叫遥控器 |
[01:15] | This button changes the channel. | 按这个键可以调台 |
[01:17] | Hold it like this. | 这样拿 |
[01:36] | Did you get enough, sweetheart? | 够了吗 亲爱的 |
[01:37] | For now. | 暂时够了 |
[01:39] | Anna, are you hungry? | 安娜 你饿吗 |
[01:40] | Do you want a little? | 要不要来点儿 |
[01:42] | No. Thank you, Miss Gibbons. | 不用了 谢谢 吉本斯小姐 |
[01:45] | Why don’t you lay down for a while and get some rest? | 何不躺下休息一会儿 |
[01:47] | She’s fine. | 她没事 |
[01:50] | Aren’t you, Miss. Gibbons? | 是吧 吉本斯小姐 |
[01:52] | Of course, I am. | 当然没事 |
[01:54] | I’m fine. | 我很好 |
[02:13] | Hey, mom. | 妈 |
[02:18] | Mom. | 妈 |
[02:23] | Hey, mom. | 妈 |
[02:28] | What? I’m trying to sleep. | 干什么 我还想睡呢 |
[02:30] | Uh, I was just making sure you were alive. | 我只是看看你在不在 |
[02:33] | I’m sorry, sweetie. | 对不起 亲爱的 |
[02:35] | It was a late night. | 昨天睡得太晚 |
[02:36] | My head is throbbing. | 我头疼得一跳一跳的 |
[02:38] | Yeah, um, | 是啊 |
[02:39] | I’d appreciate it if you wouldn’t bring the party home. | 你以后不把人带回家开派对 我会感激不尽的 |
[02:42] | And I’m pretty sure the neighbors would appreciate it, too. | 我相信邻居们也是 |
[02:45] | It wasn’t a party. It was one guy. | 哪有派对 就一个人而已 |
[02:47] | Don’t be so judgy. | 别这么刻薄嘛 |
[02:48] | Yeah, well, | 好吧 那个… |
[02:49] | I talked Tooberta at the grill | 我有和酒吧的图波塔聊过 |
[02:51] | and there’s still a bartending position open. | 她那儿还缺一个酒保 |
[02:55] | If you, uh, wanted to get a job. | 如果你想找份工作的话 |
[02:57] | Well, I figured she’d still be pissed | 我想她一定还在生气 |
[02:59] | about the last time I worked there. | 之前我在那儿工作惹恼她了 |
[03:00] | I think she’s desperate. | 我觉得她现在特别缺人手 |
[03:03] | I’ll check it out. | 我会去试试的 |
[03:05] | Yeah? | 真的 |
[03:06] | Don’t act so surprised. | 干嘛这么惊讶 |
[03:08] | Well, I mean, I just… | 我是说 我只是 |
[03:09] | I didn’t know how long you planned on sticking around here. | 我不知道你打算在家留多久 |
[03:11] | Well, there is back rent due. | 到期的房租尚未付款 |
[03:13] | It’s back in everything, mom. | 很多东西都没付款呢 妈 |
[03:15] | Like I said, I’ll check it out. | 我说了 我会去试试的 |
[03:19] | Who’s that? | 是谁 |
[03:20] | That’s Caroline. | 卡罗琳 |
[03:22] | Easy. | 放松点 |
[03:24] | Yeah, come in. | 进来吧 |
[03:33] | Hi, Mrs. Donovan. | 你好 多诺万夫人 |
[03:39] | Ok, well, we’re gonna be late, | 我们要迟到了 |
[03:40] | So, let’s just get going. | 赶快出发吧 |
[03:41] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
[03:43] | How are you? | 你还好吗 |
[03:44] | Good. | 很好 |
[03:46] | Damon hasn’t said a word to me. | 达蒙不肯跟我说话 |
[03:48] | Every time I try to talk to him, he shuts me down. | 每次我试着找他谈谈 他都拒我于千里之外 |
[03:50] | Do you think he’s still trying to find katherine? | 你觉得他仍想找凯瑟琳吗 |
[03:52] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[03:53] | He waited 145 years, | 他等了145年 |
[03:55] | Only to find out that katherine could not care less. | 结果却发现凯瑟琳根本不在乎他 |
[03:58] | I mean, that’s gotta hurt, right? | 一定很伤心 是吧 |
[03:59] | And it couldn’t have happened to a nicer guy. | 人贱自有天收 |
[04:02] | You have every reason to be upset with him. | 你有理由讨厌他 |
[04:04] | Have you thought any more about what you’re going to do? | 有想过该怎么办吗 |
[04:06] | About what? | 办什么 |
[04:07] | Isobel, my vampire birth mother, | 伊泽贝尔 我的吸血鬼亲妈 |
[04:09] | who’s related to my vampire ancestor Katherine, | 同时跟我的吸血鬼祖先凯瑟琳有亲缘关系 |
[04:11] | who screwed over your vampire brother. | 那个欺骗了你吸血鬼哥哥的人 |
[04:13] | Nah. Haven’t thought about it at all. | 没有 完全没想过 |
[04:15] | I’m sorry I brought it up. | 抱歉 我不该提这些 |
[04:17] | It’d just be nice if we could get through one day | 哪怕只有一天 |
[04:19] | without having to deal with any of it. | 不必烦心这些事情也是好的 |
[04:20] | No vampire mother or brother. | 我没有吸血鬼妈妈 你没有吸血鬼哥哥 |
[04:23] | No vampires at all? | 一个吸血鬼也没有 |
[04:26] | No vampires but you. | 只有你一个就好 |
[04:27] | I just want to get us back to normal stuff. | 我只想过属于我们的平常日子 |
[04:29] | like school. | 学校啊 |
[04:31] | And homework. | 作业啊 |
[04:32] | And here’s a thought. | 还有个想法 |
[04:34] | Fun. | 娱乐 |
[04:35] | Ooh, that sounds good to me. | 这主意我喜欢 |
[04:36] | When do we start? | 什么时候开始 |
[04:40] | We can watch a movie at my place. | 我们可以到我家看电影 |
[04:42] | Uh, with your mom? | 和你妈一起? |
[04:43] | And a 6-pack? | 再来半打啤酒? |
[04:45] | You know, you don’t really help the situation. | 知道吗 你这样于事无补的 |
[04:47] | You could at least try to be nice. | 至少对她友好一点儿 |
[04:48] | Oh, I’m sorry. | 真抱歉 |
[04:50] | It’s hard for me to show kindness to people that hate me. | 我学不会对讨厌我的人友好 |
[04:53] | I’m not that evolved. | 我还没那么圆滑 |
[05:00] | So, what movie tonight? | 今晚看什么电影 |
[05:02] | Whatever you want to do is fine by me. | 你来决定就好 |
[05:03] | But I’m late and I gotta go, ok? | 我要迟到了 得走了 |
[05:06] | Bye. | 拜拜 |
[05:13] | And the keypad is for texting, | 键盘是用来发短信的 |
[05:16] | Which is what you do when you want to avoid talking to someone. | 不想跟人讲电话的时候就可以用 |
[05:21] | Hey, Anna, It’s Jeremy. | “喂 安娜 是我杰里米” |
[05:22] | I haven’t heard from you for a while. | “好久没有你的消息了” |
[05:26] | I am… I didn’t break it, I sware | 我 我没有弄坏它 我发誓 |
[05:28] | I was just showing Harper what you taught me. | 我在给哈柏展示你教我的东西 |
[05:29] | What a marvelous device. | 真是一部神奇的设备 |
[05:31] | Who was that? | 刚刚是谁 |
[05:32] | Jeremy Gilbert. | 杰里米· 吉尔伯特 |
[05:34] | Is that your boyfriend? | 是你男朋友吗 |
[05:35] | Of course not. | 当然不是 |
[05:39] | Uh, what do you think? | 你看如何 |
[05:40] | You’re very respectable. | 非常知性 |
[05:41] | That’s the goal. | 正合我意 |
[05:42] | I can’t say that I miss corsets. | 终于摆脱紧身胸衣了 |
[05:44] | Susie Sunshine gave me her car keys | 苏西·阳把她的车钥匙 |
[05:47] | – And her ATM card. – What’s that? | -和提款卡给了我 -那是什么 |
[05:49] | I’ll explain later. | 过会儿跟你解释 |
[05:52] | Where are you going? | 你们要去哪儿 |
[05:54] | We have some business in town. | 去镇上办事 |
[05:56] | We’ll be back as soon as we can. | 我们会尽快回来 |
[05:58] | I trust that you’ll keep an eye on things. | 我相信你会帮忙照看的 |
[06:00] | So, I’m the babysitter now. | 这么说 我成了保姆咯 |
[06:01] | Frederick. | 弗雷德里克 |
[06:02] | If this is going to work, | 要想成功 |
[06:04] | We have to cooperate with one another. | 我们就必须合作 |
[06:06] | So you say. | 那是你说的 |
[06:07] | I’ll watch things, Miss Pearl. | 珍珠小姐 我会照看着的 |
[06:09] | Thank you, Harper. | 谢谢你 哈柏 |
[06:16] | I’m thinking nothing huge, | 我也没想弄的有多高调 |
[06:18] | Just dinner at the grill, | 就是去吃吃烧烤 |
[06:19] | Maybe late movie. | 或许看看夜场电影 |
[06:20] | You mean like a double date? | 你是说四人约会吗 |
[06:21] | 2 pair out on a friday night, | 两对情侣在周五晚上出去玩玩 |
[06:24] | Coupled. | 成双成对的 |
[06:25] | Yeah, a double date. | 是的 四人约会 |
[06:26] | Do you think that’s a good idea? | 你觉得这是个好主意吗 |
[06:27] | Why not? | 为何不是 |
[06:29] | You know, we all haven’t gone out together before | 我们还没有一起出去过呢 |
[06:31] | And I don’t want it to be uncomfortable for us. | 我不想我们之间总别别扭扭的 |
[06:35] | Like, the couple dynamics have changed, | 现在 我们都有了新伴 |
[06:37] | And there’s been a little awkwardness between you, Matt and me, | 你 马特和我之间有些尴尬 |
[06:40] | And I just think it’s important that we get over it. | 我觉得该让那一切都过去 |
[06:44] | – I don’t know. – You know what? | -我不确定 -知道吗 |
[06:45] | I… I think that sounds like a great idea. | 我觉得这主意不错 |
[06:49] | – You do? – Yeah. | -真的吗 -真的 |
[06:50] | Yeah, a nice evening out with friends. | 和朋友们一起出去 度过一个美好的夜晚 |
[06:54] | Sounds fun. | 听起来很有趣 |
[06:55] | As in fun. | 权当娱乐 |
[06:59] | A double date it is. | 那就四人约会吧 |
[07:00] | Ok. | 好的 |
[07:01] | So, we will see you tonight. | 那我们晚上见 |
[07:03] | – Ok. – Ok. | -好 -好的 |
[07:28] | Hello, Damon. | 你好 达蒙 |
[07:32] | Ever hear of knocking? | 没学过敲门吗 |
[07:34] | An invitation wasn’t necessary. | 不需要受邀进入 |
[07:36] | I’m surprised that no living person resides here. | 我很惊讶 竟然没有活人居住在此处 |
[07:40] | Is it just you and your brother? | 就只有你们兄弟俩? |
[07:42] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[07:43] | How do you keep off all the vampires? | 家里来吸血鬼怎么办 |
[07:45] | Killed ’em. | 杀掉咯 |
[07:53] | Damn! | 该死 |
[07:57] | Have a seat, Damon. | 请坐 达蒙 |
[08:01] | I was hoping we could have a word. | 希望我们可以谈谈 |
[08:04] | Sure. | 当然 |
[08:29] | Freak. | 怪胎 |
[08:45] | We’ve taken up residence at a farm house just outside of town. | 我们目前居住在城外的一间农舍里 |
[08:49] | It’ll suffice for now. | 暂且足矣 |
[08:50] | All 25 vampires? | 所有25个吸血鬼? |
[08:51] | Not all. Some. | 不是所有 几个而已 |
[08:53] | I imagine that a few have already left town. | 我想有些已经离开镇上 |
[08:55] | Others are probably still in the woods | 其他的可能还留在森林里 |
[08:57] | Or, like us, acclimating. | 或者 像我们一样 学着适应 |
[09:02] | How’d they get out of the tomb? | 他们是怎么爬出坟墓的 |
[09:03] | I think the witch screwed up that part of her hocus-pocus. | 我想是那个女巫的巫术有些失效了 |
[09:06] | I understand from Anna | 我听安娜说 |
[09:08] | That the founding families still have a secretcouncil? | 创始家族还有个秘密的理事会 |
[09:10] | And you’re a part of it. | 而你是其中一员 |
[09:11] | Pfft. That’s ridiculous. | 荒谬 |
[09:12] | I’ve been in Mystic Falls since the comet, Damon. | 达蒙 我从彗星出现时就来神秘瀑布镇了 |
[09:15] | I’m up to speed. | 我熟悉形势的 |
[09:16] | So am I. | 我也一样 |
[09:17] | And now that you’ve infiltrated the council, | 既然你已打入理事会内部 |
[09:19] | I’ll need to know everything they know. | 我需要了解他们所知道的一切 |
[09:21] | Starting with a list of names | 从理事会所有成员 |
[09:22] | Of all the council members and their families. | 及其家人的名单开始 |
[09:24] | And everyone you’ve supplied with vervain. | 还有所有你已供给马鞭草的人 |
[09:26] | Yes, that will have to stop immediately. | 是的 立即停止供应 |
[09:28] | What exactly are you trying to achieve? | 你们到底想要怎样 |
[09:31] | Mystic falls is our home, Damon. | 神秘瀑布镇是我们的家园 达蒙 |
[09:34] | They took that from us. | 他们霸占了它 |
[09:35] | Our land, our home. | 我们的领地 我们的家园 |
[09:38] | It’s time we rebuild. | 收复失地的时候到了 |
[09:39] | What, are you crazy? | 什么 你疯了吗 |
[09:41] | That was 1864. | 那是在1864年 |
[09:44] | Wake up, woman. | 醒醒吧 女人 |
[09:45] | The world has moved on. | 时代不同了 |
[09:46] | As a reward for your help, | 作为报酬 |
[09:47] | I’m willing to give you what you want most. | 我愿意给你最渴望的东西 |
[09:49] | I want nothing. | 我不渴望任何东西 |
[09:50] | Katherine. | 凯瑟琳 |
[09:54] | You wouldn’t even know where she was. | 你都不知道她在哪儿 |
[09:56] | You’ve been under the ground for the last 1 1/2 centuries. | 你在地下都埋了一个半世纪了 |
[09:59] | Katherine and I were best friends | 我和凯瑟琳一直是最好的朋友 |
[10:01] | long before we came to Mystic Falls, Damon. | 早在来神秘瀑布镇之前就是 达蒙 |
[10:04] | I know how she thinks. | 我了解她的想法 |
[10:05] | I know her patterns. | 知道她的行事作风 |
[10:07] | I know where to find her. | 我知道哪里能找到她 |
[10:12] | I no longer have any desire to see Katherine ever again. | 我现在没有一丝再见凯瑟琳的想法了 |
[10:18] | And there’s no way in hell I’m gonna play the role of your little minion | 而且 让我做你的跟班 门都没有 |
[10:21] | I’m not asking for your help, Damon. | 达蒙 我不是在请求你的帮助 |
[10:24] | Finding Katherine was just a mere gesture of kindness. | 寻找凯瑟琳只不过是我在表示善意 |
[10:28] | The rest is non-negotiable. | 其余没有商量余地 |
[10:39] | I have 400 years on you, little boy. | 小子 我比你多活了四百年 |
[10:42] | I’ll rip you from limb to limb without even blinking and you know it. | 让你粉身碎骨 简直就是易如反掌 |
[10:46] | I’ll be in touch. | 我会再联络你的 |
[11:02] | You got me flowers. | 你给我买花了 |
[11:04] | Well, I figured it’s a date, | 我想既然是个约会 |
[11:06] | why not do it right? | 何不做得有模有样 |
[11:08] | I would have driven, too, | 我本想开车来接你的 |
[11:10] | But you’re the one with the car. | 但只有你有车 我可没有 |
[11:12] | You know, you’d think that | 我说 细细推算 |
[11:14] | for someone who was around when the car was invented, | 早在汽车刚发明的时代你就在世了 |
[11:16] | that you’d have one. | 该有一辆才对 |
[11:18] | Oh, I have one. | 有倒是有一辆 |
[11:19] | I just never drive it. | 只是我从来没开过 |
[11:23] | You know, it’s not too late to cancel. | 现在取消约会还不晚 |
[11:25] | Why would we do that? | 为什么要取消 |
[11:28] | I don’t know. It just seems surreal. | 我说不清 感觉不太现实 |
[11:32] | Like maybe we weren’t meant to get to the normal part. | 也许我们注定过不了普通人的生活 |
[11:35] | That’s exactly why we’re going to do it. | 所以我们才要去参加约会啊 |
[11:37] | We’re going to go out, | 我们要出去 |
[11:39] | have some fun, | 找点乐子 |
[11:40] | And try to remember that we don’t have to be so serious. | 告诉自己 不必每天提心吊胆 |
[11:44] | Listen, when I decided to stay here and to get to know you, | 听我说 当我决定留下来认识你时 |
[11:48] | It was so that I could do things like this. | 就希望能像现在这样 |
[11:52] | I could bring my girlfriend flowers, | 给女朋友买花 |
[11:53] | take her out on a date, | 带她出去约会 |
[11:55] | try to be normal. | 试着过普通人的生活 |
[11:59] | Have you ever even been on a double date before? | 你之前有过四人约会的经历吗 |
[12:02] | Oh, absolutely. | 当然 |
[12:03] | Um, 1972. Hef and the twins. | 1972年 同海夫及双胞胎姐妹花 |
[12:06] | What? | 什么 |
[12:07] | Yeah. Playmates. I got Miss. June. | 没错 花花公子玩伴 我的女伴可是六月女郎 |
[12:09] | Are you serious? | 是真的吗 |
[12:13] | Miss Sommers? | 萨默斯小姐吗 |
[12:14] | Yes? Hi, Pearl. | 是我 你好珍珠 |
[12:16] | Hi. This is my daughter Annabelle. | 你好 这是我女儿安娜贝拉 |
[12:18] | Of course. Jeremy’s friend. | 认识 杰里米的朋友 |
[12:20] | Nice to see you, Miss Sommers. | 萨默斯小姐 见到你很高兴 |
[12:21] | Oh, Jenna, please. | 叫我珍娜就行 |
[12:23] | This property was in my brother-in-law’s family for generations. | 这块房产是我姐夫家祖传的 |
[12:26] | It’s one of the original structures in Mystic Falls, | 是神秘瀑布镇最早的建筑之一 |
[12:28] | used to be one of those old-fashioned drug store thingies. | 曾经是个类似老式药房的地方 |
[12:33] | You mean an apothecary? | 你是说药铺吗 |
[12:34] | Yeah. | 正是 |
[12:35] | You don’t say. | 真是古风古韵呢 |
[12:36] | Sorry, if it’s musty. | 抱歉 可能有点霉味 |
[12:39] | No one’s been in here for months. | 很久没人来过了 |
[12:40] | I’ll use my imagination. | 想象得到 |
[12:42] | Annabelle. | 安娜贝拉 |
[12:44] | Coming, mother. | 来了 母亲 |
[12:57] | What’s with the glasses inside? | 干嘛在室内戴墨镜 |
[13:01] | Ahem, my eyes are a little sensitive today. | 我的眼睛今天有点敏感 |
[13:04] | You’re new around here. | 你是新搬来的 |
[13:05] | Oh, on the contrary. | 正相反的 |
[13:06] | I’m very old. | 我是老住户 |
[13:08] | Bourbon neat | 波旁威士忌 不加冰 |
[13:09] | I haven’t been gone that long. | 我离开也不是特别久 |
[13:11] | I would remember someone who looked like you. | 像你这样的俊男 我要见过怎会忘记 |
[13:14] | Yeah? Where’d you go? | 是吗 你去哪了 |
[13:15] | Around, about. | 四处漂流 |
[13:17] | Been there. | 也经历过 |
[13:18] | I love to see a man drown his sorrows. | 我喜欢看男人借酒浇愁的样子 |
[13:20] | It’so sxy. | 太性感了 |
[13:22] | It’s more like nursing my wounds. | 我是在舔舐伤口 |
[13:25] | And you? | 你呢 |
[13:26] | I was supposed to be interviewing for the bartender job, | 我本是来应聘酒保的 |
[13:29] | But, um, I think the manager blew me off. | 不过呢 我想 经理放了我的鸽子 |
[13:32] | Well, that’s not very nice. | 这可不太好 |
[13:33] | Yeah. Last time I was in town, | 我上次在镇上的时候 |
[13:35] | I slept with her boyfriend. | 睡了她男朋友 |
[13:36] | Well, that’s not very nice, either. | 这也不太好 |
[13:37] | It happens. | 难免嘛 |
[13:38] | Yes, it does. | 是啊 |
[13:40] | Kelly? | 凯丽? |
[13:42] | Kelly Donovan. | 凯丽·多诺万 |
[13:45] | Jen! | 阿珍 |
[13:47] | I heard you were back in town. | 我听说你回来了 |
[13:49] | You used to baby-sit me | 你以前给我当过保姆呢 |
[13:50] | And then, I used to party with her. | 我以前总跟她一起疯 |
[13:52] | This woman was crazy. | 这个女人太疯狂了 |
[13:54] | Not as crazy as you. | 不及你疯狂 |
[13:55] | Ha, not anymore. | 都已经风光不再了 |
[13:57] | Well, sit, drink. | 坐下 来一杯 |
[13:58] | Uh, I shouldn’t. | 我不能的 |
[14:00] | I’m responsible now, haven’t you heard? | 我现在得以身作则了 你没听说吗 |
[14:02] | Then take a night off. It’s good for the soul. | 放纵一晚 有益身心 |
[14:04] | Great for the soul. | 身心舒坦 |
[14:10] | This is not gonna end well. | 待会儿肯定都烂醉如泥 |
[14:11] | Can’t wait. | 求之不得 |
[14:19] | I hate this house. | 我恨这座房子 |
[14:20] | It’s better than the tomb. | 总胜过墓里 |
[14:21] | I didn’t stay locked up for 145 years to end up locked up here. | 我被关了145年 可不希望再被关在这儿 |
[14:25] | Maybe you should quit complaining. | 或许你应该停止抱怨 |
[14:34] | You gonna stop me? | 你有本事管我? |
[14:35] | Let it be, Frederick. | 算了吧 弗雷德里克 |
[14:37] | You heard what Pearl said. | 你听到珍珠说的了 |
[14:38] | I don’t care what Pearl said. | 我才不在乎珍珠怎么说 |
[14:42] | What you got, boy? | 你有什么本事 臭小子 |
[14:49] | Try that again. | 再来呀 |
[14:53] | Back off. | 后退 |
[14:55] | Back off. | 后退 |
[14:56] | We don’t fight each other. | 不得自相残杀 |
[14:57] | Those are the rules. | 这是规矩 |
[14:58] | And I’m tired of your rules. I want out of this house. | 我受够了你的规矩 我要离开这房子 |
[15:00] | Why can’t we go into town? | 我们为什么不能去镇上 |
[15:01] | Eventually. | 最终会的 |
[15:02] | But for now, we have to keep a low profile. | 不过目前 我们必须保持低调 |
[15:04] | No one knows who I am. | 没人知道我是谁 |
[15:05] | The salvatore brothers do. | 塞尔瓦托兄弟知道 |
[15:07] | And I wish to hell I could run into them. | 我打心眼里盼着能碰上他们呢 |
[15:09] | They’re the reason we were caught in the first place. | 就是因为他们我们才被抓 |
[15:13] | So, uh, Matt, how do you like working here? | 马特 在这儿工作感觉怎么样 |
[15:16] | Uh, it’s not that bad. | 挺不赖的 |
[15:18] | Wait staff comes out pretty good. | 当服务员比想象中好 |
[15:21] | You know, they can’t keep a bartender to save their lives. | 酒保总不能包揽所有活计 |
[15:23] | I actually put my mom up for the job. | 其实 我推荐我妈来做酒保了 |
[15:26] | How’s that been having Kelly back? | 凯丽又回来了 感觉怎么样 |
[15:29] | You know, the same old Kelly. | 你也知道 还不是老样子 |
[15:30] | She’s, uh, she’s trying, sort of. | 她…也在试着改变 |
[15:32] | Kelly and my mom were best friends growing up. | 凯丽是我妈妈最好的朋友 从小一起长大 |
[15:34] | That’s how Matt and I first met. | 我和马特就是那么认识的 |
[15:36] | We shared a crib together. | 我们还睡过同一张婴儿床呢 |
[15:37] | You’re kidding. | 不会吧 |
[15:38] | No, we’ve, uh, known each other our whole lives. | 是啊 我们从生下来就认识了 |
[15:50] | You gotta be kidding me. | 开什么玩笑啊 |
[16:02] | Where are you going? | 你们去哪儿 |
[16:04] | Bethanne and I are going out for a bit. | 我和贝瑟恩要出去一下 |
[16:06] | Hit the town. Kick up our heels. | 去镇里转转 舒展下筋骨 |
[16:08] | But we’re not supposed to leave. | 可我们不能随便出去 |
[16:10] | Miss Pearl made that very clear. | 珍珠小姐已说得很清楚 |
[16:14] | You gonna stop me? | 你打算阻止我吗 |
[16:17] | I didn’t think so. | 劝你还是算了 |
[16:37] | – Anna. – Surprised? | -安娜 -意外吗 |
[16:39] | I, uh, I thought you and your mom were leaving town. | 我以为你妈妈要带你离开小镇呢 |
[16:44] | Oh, change of plans. | 计划有点变动 |
[16:50] | I’m sorry. I thought you’d be psyched. | 抱歉 我以为你会很高兴呢 |
[16:52] | No! No, no, I mean, I am. | 不不不 我是说 我很高兴 |
[16:55] | Of course I am. | 当然高兴了 |
[16:57] | All right, then. | 那好吧 |
[16:58] | Step aside. | 让我进去 |
[17:08] | Don’t be grumpy. | 别闷闷不乐 |
[17:10] | It can’t be that bad. | 事情不会那么糟的 |
[17:11] | You’d be surprised. | 你无法想象 |
[17:13] | My primary reason for existence has abandoned me. | 我存在的全部意义已弃我而去 |
[17:15] | And, after today’s events, | 再经过今天的事 |
[17:17] | the remains of the shaky ground that I walk on | 我心存的最后一丝希望 |
[17:19] | are about to go kaboom. | 也要灰飞烟灭了 |
[17:26] | Let’s get hammered. | 让我们一醉方休吧 |
[17:29] | Let’s. | 来吧 |
[17:35] | At least they’re having fun. | 至少他们玩得很开心 |
[17:37] | They’re drunk. | 他们是喝醉了 |
[17:40] | Remember when Elena’s parents busted us here | 还记得返校日那天 埃琳娜的爸妈 |
[17:42] | after homecoming? | 和我们撞个正着吗 |
[17:43] | – Oh, my God, yes! – We were wasted. | -天啊 是 我记得 -我们都喝晕了 |
[17:45] | It was the first time I ever got drunk. | 那是我有史以来第一次醉酒 |
[17:46] | I blame Matt. | 都怪马特 |
[17:47] | Her parents got seated at the next booth. | 她爸妈坐在了旁边座位上 |
[17:49] | Oh, and Matt had me pretend that I was choking | 然后马特就让我假装噎住了 |
[17:51] | so we could get away. | 好借机逃跑 |
[17:53] | Except her dad was a doctor, | 可惜她爸是医生 |
[17:54] | so, he jumped up to save her. | 于是他跳过来想救她 |
[17:56] | And I ran and slipped on the wet floor | 我拔腿就跑 在湿地板上滑倒了 |
[17:58] | and bit it. | 摔了个嘴啃泥 |
[17:59] | In front of everyone. | 当着所有人的面啊 |
[18:00] | Do you remember that? | 你还记得吗 |
[18:01] | 3 stitches, a hangover for days, | 缝了三针 大醉不醒 |
[18:04] | and I was grounded from seeing this one for a week. | 还一星期不许见这个家伙 |
[18:09] | Well, I’m gonna go to the restroom. | 我要去一下洗手间 |
[18:14] | Elena? | 埃琳娜 |
[18:15] | Quick, hide. We’re not here. | 赶紧 躲起来 假装我们不在这儿 |
[18:17] | Why? Where’d we go? | 为什么 我们要去哪儿 |
[18:19] | Children under our care at 5:00 o’clock. | 那些小屁孩就在五点钟方向 |
[18:21] | This is not role modelish. | 我们现在可不是什么好榜样 |
[18:25] | Damn. | 该死 |
[18:28] | Ok, so, uh, what made you and your mom decide to stay in town? | 那你和你妈妈为什么决定留下来 |
[18:32] | Oh, she got this business opportunity. | 她正好碰到桩好生意 |
[18:34] | She’s gonna open up a little store. | 她要开个小店 |
[18:36] | It’s always be her dream. | 这是她一直以来的梦想 |
[18:38] | So, yeah, we’re staying. | 所以 我们就留下来啦 |
[18:39] | And I’m thinking about going back to high school. | 我正在考虑回学校读高中 |
[18:41] | So, you’ll be seeing a lot more of me. | 所以呢 你以后会经常见到我的 |
[18:43] | Oh, yeah? | 真的吗 |
[18:44] | Enough of home schooling. | 我受够在家自学了 |
[18:45] | You know? I’d like to be a normal teen for once. | 也想当一次普通的青少年 |
[18:47] | But I have to ask my mom first. She’ll have an opinion. | 不过得先征求我妈同意 她来做决定 |
[18:50] | Yeah, well, I wish you were there now. | 我早就盼着你回来了 |
[18:51] | I actually have to write another paper. | 我还得再写篇论文 |
[18:53] | I was thinking about squeezing one more out | 我正琢磨着继续挖掘 |
[18:55] | on the vampires of mystic falls. | 神秘瀑布镇上吸血鬼的故事 |
[18:58] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[19:00] | Haven’t you exhausted the subject? | 那题材还没挖完? |
[19:01] | No. No, I want to go deeper, you know? | 当然没有 我想深入挖掘 你明白吗 |
[19:03] | I want to understand | 我想知道 |
[19:04] | why people were labeled as vampires back in the day. | 当年那些人为什么被叫做吸血鬼 |
[19:07] | I mean, maybe there is such a thing as vampires. | 我是说 也许吸血鬼真的存在呢 |
[19:09] | They’re just different from the way we always thought they were. | 只是跟世人的成见不太一样 |
[19:12] | What do you mean? | 什么意思 |
[19:16] | Maybe they’re normal and good, | 也许他们很普通 善良 |
[19:18] | just outsiders, you know? | 只是被边缘化了 你明白吗 |
[19:20] | Um, misunderstood. | 被人误解 |
[19:24] | You’re kidding, right? | 你开玩笑的吧 |
[19:27] | Don’t you think it could be possible? | 你不觉得存在这种可能性吗 |
[19:30] | You did give me all that info. | 你给了我那么多相关资料 |
[19:32] | Jeremy, I made it up, ok? | 杰里米 那都是我随便编的 好吗 |
[19:36] | I mean, you were all cute and fluffy | 我是说 你当时帅帅的招人喜欢 |
[19:38] | and I wanted to make a good impression. | 我只是想给你留下好印象 |
[19:46] | Is there anything you’re not good at? | 世界上还有什么你不擅长的吗 |
[19:48] | Double dating. | 四人约会 |
[19:50] | This is all kinda new to me. | 我这还是头一遭 |
[19:52] | I usually keep to myself. I don’t always fit in. | 我总是独来独往 不太合群 |
[19:56] | That’s because you’re that guy. | 因为你就是那种人 |
[19:58] | What guy? | 哪种人 |
[20:00] | The guy who seems like he has everything | 那种坐拥一切的人 |
[20:03] | So, people don’t kinda run the other way. | 令普通人敬而远之 |
[20:07] | Is that what I seem like? | 我像这种人啊 |
[20:08] | Pretty much. | 非常像 |
[20:12] | What a dick. | 我真是个混蛋哈 |
[20:24] | What are you doing? | 你在干嘛 |
[20:26] | What? | 什么 |
[20:27] | Well, the point of this | 这次约会是为了 |
[20:28] | was to show him how much you care about Stefan. | 告诉他你有多在乎斯特凡 |
[20:30] | You’re not to hopscotch down memory lane. | 而不是为了叙旧 |
[20:33] | I was just trying to make conversation. | 我只是想找点话题 |
[20:35] | Well, try less. | 少找点吧 |
[20:41] | Caroline. | 卡罗琳 |
[20:45] | Katherine. | 凯瑟琳 |
[20:49] | I’m sorry. You have the wrong person. | 不好意思 你认错人了 |
[20:51] | Elena, come on. | 埃琳娜 走吧 |
[20:56] | My mistake. | 我认错人了 |
[21:06] | How’s everything going? | 你们打得怎么样了 |
[21:07] | Matt’s cheating. | 马特作弊 |
[21:08] | No need. I’m awesome. | 没那必要 我很强的 |
[21:12] | Stefan Salvatore. | 斯特凡·塞尔瓦托 |
[21:13] | Is everything OK? | 没什么事吧 |
[21:15] | Everything’s great. | 没事 |
[21:46] | So, you didn’t recognize him? | 你不认识他 |
[21:48] | You haven’t seen him before? | 以前也没见过他 |
[21:49] | No, there was nothing familiar about him at all. | 没有 一点印象都没有 |
[21:52] | All right. Let’s call it a night. | 今晚就到这儿吧 |
[21:53] | You know? Send Matt and Caroline home? | 送马特和卡罗琳回家 |
[21:55] | You know, the whole point of tonight | 今晚出来约会的初衷 |
[21:57] | was to not have to deal with this stuff. | 就是避开这些事情 |
[21:59] | We need to get through one night, | 就这么一晚 |
[22:02] | one normal night. | 就一个平凡的夜晚 |
[22:06] | You sure? | 真的要 |
[22:08] | No, I’m not sure. | 我也不清楚 |
[22:10] | But I don’t know what else to do. | 但我也想不出还能做什么 |
[22:12] | Look, if there’s another vampire in town, | 要是镇上还有其他吸血鬼 |
[22:14] | He’ll still be here tomorrow. | 他明天也跑不了 |
[22:16] | We’ll deal with it tomorrow. | 留着明天再解决吧 |
[22:21] | Ok. | 好吧 |
[22:26] | Oh, it’s them. | 他们到了 |
[22:30] | Come here. | 过来 |
[22:38] | This is much better than watching “Damon visit cougar town.” | 这比观看达蒙拜访熟女镇要好多了 |
[22:41] | No offense. | 无意冒犯 |
[22:42] | Don’t remind me. | 别提醒我 |
[22:43] | Man, I’ve always wanted to see what it looks like in this place. | 伙计 我一直都想进来看个究竟 |
[22:45] | Yeah, I guess it’s, uh, a bit watch. | 是吧 估计是有点看头 |
[22:49] | Ha! Yeah, my entire house could fit in here, like, twice. | 当然 两个我家都放得进来 |
[22:52] | I feel like I’ve been here before. | 我感觉好像以前来过这儿 |
[22:55] | It’s weird. | 真怪 |
[22:57] | Do you guys wanna watch a movie or something? | 你们想看点电影之类的吗 |
[22:59] | Whoa, these are great. | 这些太棒了 |
[23:02] | That’s, uh, | 那是 |
[23:04] | Just a little hobby of mine. | 我的一点小嗜好 |
[23:05] | I did the entire Mustang series when I was 9. | 我9岁时组装过整套福特野马系列的车模 |
[23:07] | You like cars? | 你很喜欢车 |
[23:08] | That’s an understatement. | 喜欢二字远不足以形容 |
[23:11] | Come with me. | 跟我来 |
[23:14] | So, the thing about cherries, | 樱桃该这么吃 |
[23:17] | You have to… | 你得 |
[23:22] | Oh, my goddness. | 我的小尤物 |
[23:25] | That’s amazing. You were quick. | 不错 真是一点就通 |
[23:27] | And that would be my cue. | 看来我该闪人了 |
[23:29] | You giving up already? | 你这么快就放弃了 |
[23:33] | Oh, yeah. | 是啊 |
[23:36] | See you guys. | 再见喽 |
[23:43] | Prepare yourself, my friend. | 朋友 站稳了 |
[23:48] | Whoa, wait. | 等下 |
[23:49] | How do you have this? | 你从哪儿弄的 |
[23:53] | Got passed down through the family. | 家族传下来的 |
[23:56] | Why don’t… | 那为什么不 |
[23:59] | Why don’t you drive it? | 为什么不开呢 |
[24:01] | Well, it, uh, doesn’t run. | 它发动不起来 |
[24:03] | I mean, it’s not that I could figure out. | 我修不了 |
[24:06] | Why would you keep a car that doesn’t run? | 这车都不能开了 干嘛还留着 |
[24:08] | Be more of a girl right now. | 小女生就是小女生 |
[24:10] | Hey, why don’t you come take a look at this for me? | 何不帮我看一下呢 |
[24:13] | Elena, remember the old Camaro your dad used to have? | 埃琳娜 还记得你爸那辆老卡马罗吧 |
[24:15] | Of course. | 当然 |
[24:16] | Hey, I built and rebuilt that engine 20 times. | 那辆车的引擎被我改装了20遍 |
[24:20] | Well, I don’t like sports cars. | 我不太喜欢跑车 |
[24:21] | They’re too hard to make out in | 太窄了不方便亲热 |
[24:23] | Nah, it wasn’t that bad. | 也不至于啦 |
[24:36] | I’m sorry, man. | 抱歉 老兄 |
[24:37] | No, no. | 没关系 |
[24:38] | Don’t worry about it. | 不必担心这个 |
[24:39] | You and Elena, you guys have a history | 你和埃琳娜 有你们的过去 |
[24:42] | And ignoring it doesn’t do anybody any good. | 回避对谁都没好处 |
[24:45] | She’s good with you. | 你很适合她 |
[24:47] | You know, I wasn’t sure, but she’s happy | 我本还不确定 但她现在很幸福 |
[24:50] | And I’m glad. | 我就满足了 |
[24:55] | All right. Let’s take a look at this. | 好了 我们来看看车吧 |
[25:01] | Damn it! | 该死 |
[25:03] | Need some help? | 需要帮忙吗 |
[25:04] | Damn it! | 真该死 |
[25:05] | Stupid shoe. | 破鞋 |
[25:10] | Gotta pick up your other foot. | 得把另一只跟也弄掉 |
[25:12] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[25:18] | There you go. | 可以了 |
[25:19] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[25:21] | I think. | 我想还成 |
[25:23] | Was that Damon Salvatore you were with? | 刚才和你在一起的是达蒙·塞尔瓦托吗 |
[25:25] | The one and only. | 就是他 |
[25:27] | You know him? | 你认识他 |
[25:28] | We go way back. | 老朋友了 |
[25:30] | He still live out by Miller Lane? | 他还住在磨坊巷吗 |
[25:32] | Uh, he lives in the old boarding house by Wickery Bridge. | 他住在维克里大桥附近一幢旧公寓 |
[25:38] | He’s still in there if you wanna say “Hi.” | 如果你想过去打个招呼 他还在酒吧里 |
[25:42] | I’d rather stay here and talk to you. | 我更愿意留在这里和你聊聊天 |
[25:47] | Nice. | 好哇 |
[25:49] | Very smooth with the shoe and the flirt. | 你很擅长处理鞋子和调情嘛 |
[25:53] | But I’m a little drunk. | 但是我有点喝醉了 |
[25:55] | And hot guy plus drunk me equals very bad things. | 我喝醉时和帅哥一起会出乱子 |
[26:00] | No. | 不了 |
[26:03] | I’m pretty sure you’d like it. | 我相信你会喜欢的 |
[26:13] | Sorry. | 不好意思 |
[26:14] | That was a seriously lame pick-up. | 你这一招实在太逊了 |
[26:17] | I’m sorry. | 真抱歉 |
[26:21] | That is a nice scent you’re wearing. What is it? | 你身上有股很香的味道 是什么 |
[26:23] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[26:25] | It was a gift. | 别人送我的 |
[26:27] | And that is a cab, so. | 来出租车了 我该走了 |
[26:39] | Vervain. | 马鞭草 |
[26:41] | Making it hard to find something to eat in this town. | 想在这镇上找点吃的要困难咯 |
[26:48] | – Caroline – I don’t want to talk about it. | -卡罗琳 -我不想谈 |
[26:50] | You are being ridiculous. | 你在胡思乱想 |
[26:52] | And insecure and stupid. | 而且很傻很没安全感 |
[26:54] | But that doesn’t change the fact | 但这些并不能改变 |
[26:56] | That Matt’s always gonna be in love with you | 马特一直爱着你 |
[26:57] | And I’m always gonna be the backup. | 而我总是备胎这个事实 |
[26:59] | – You’re not the backup. – Yes, I am. | -你不是备胎 -我就是 |
[27:00] | I’m Matt’s Elena backup. | 我是马特的替补埃琳娜 |
[27:02] | I’m your Bonnie backup. | 我是你的替补邦妮 |
[27:04] | Now it’s about me and Bonnie? | 怎么又扯上我和邦妮了 |
[27:12] | You don’t get it. | 你还是不懂 |
[27:13] | Why would you? | 你怎么会懂呢 |
[27:15] | You’re everyone’s first choice. | 你是所有人的首选 |
[27:30] | Piece of cake. | 小菜一碟 |
[27:37] | You know what? | 我说 |
[27:38] | Why don’t you guys go ahead | 你们何不开它出去 |
[27:40] | And take it for a spin? | 转一圈 |
[27:41] | – Really? – Yeah. | -真的吗 -当然 |
[27:45] | Caroline. | 卡罗琳 |
[28:08] | You all right? | 你还好吧 |
[28:09] | If it’s not vampire’s, it’s girlfriend’s. | 不是吸血鬼的麻烦 就是女友的麻烦 |
[28:16] | All right. Roast beef, turkey. | 很好 烤牛肉 火鸡 |
[28:18] | What do you want? | 你想吃哪样 |
[28:19] | Oh, let’s do the works. | 一起做吧 |
[28:20] | Pile it high. | 越多越好 |
[28:21] | All right. I like your style. | 好吧 我喜欢你这风格 |
[28:22] | Will you grab the bread for me? | 面包递我好吗 |
[28:24] | Ok. | 好的 |
[28:34] | What are you doing? | 你怎么了 |
[28:35] | It’s just a cut. | 不小心切到手了 |
[28:36] | Will you hand me that towel? | 能把那条巾递我吗 |
[28:40] | I… I… I can’t. | 我 我 我不能 |
[28:43] | You got a problem with blood, Anna? | 你怕血吗 安娜 |
[28:49] | What’s the matter? | 怎么了呀 |
[28:57] | It’s just blood, Anna. | 只是点血 安娜 |
[29:03] | – What are you doing? – I knew it. | -你这是干什么 -我就知道 |
[29:06] | Go for it. | 来喝吧 |
[29:21] | Jeremy. | 杰里米 |
[29:24] | Jenna. Hey, what’s, uh… | 珍娜 嘿 怎 |
[29:26] | What’s up? | 怎么了 |
[29:27] | Regret. | 真遗憾 |
[29:29] | Make sure you lock that up. | 记得锁门 |
[29:56] | Did I just pass their driveway? | 我是不是开过车道了 |
[29:59] | Uh, I think it’s up there. | 我想就在前面吧 |
[30:03] | This is an amazing car. | 这车太酷了 |
[30:08] | Did I pass? | 我合格了吗 |
[30:13] | The whole double date thing | 这次四人约会 |
[30:15] | Was obviously a test | 显然是在考验我 |
[30:16] | To see how I would do around Elena. | 看我是否还对埃琳娜有感情 |
[30:23] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[30:24] | You were reminiscing | 你整晚都在回忆 |
[30:27] | About the Elena years all night. | 和埃琳娜在一起的那段日子 |
[30:30] | Caroline, | 卡罗琳 |
[30:31] | That stuff came before, ok? | 那都是旧事了 明白吗 |
[30:33] | It’s not just gonna go away. | 不是随便就能忘记的 |
[30:34] | – I know that, ok? – No. No, you don’t. | -我明白的 行了吧 -不不 你不明白 |
[30:38] | Because you’re letting it turn you into a crazy person. | 因为你正因此变得焦躁多虑 |
[30:43] | Look, it’s my fault. | 听着 是我不好 |
[30:45] | I, you know, I made it pretty clear early on | 我 你知道 我明确表示过 |
[30:49] | That Elena still means something to me. | 我对埃琳娜还是有感觉的 |
[30:54] | But all that talk, | 但是刚才的谈话 |
[30:56] | That was just | 那只是 |
[30:58] | 2 old friends and some memories. | 两个老朋友的一些回忆罢了 |
[31:01] | Tonight wasn’t about me and Elena. | 今晚的约会重点不是我和埃琳娜 |
[31:04] | I was there | 我之所以来 |
[31:06] | Because I wanted to be with you. | 是因为我想和你在一起 |
[31:09] | And I don’t know what this means | 我不知道这意味着什么 |
[31:11] | Or what we are, | 也不知道我们走到了哪一步 |
[31:14] | But I do know that you’re the only person | 但我能确定的是 你是唯一一个 |
[31:17] | I want to be in this car with right now. | 我希望此时在车里陪我的人 |
[31:20] | I don’t even know if this makes sense, | 我甚至不知道我是否说清楚了 |
[31:22] | Because I’m not really that good at expressing myself. | 因为我并不善于表达自己 |
[31:25] | No, no. | 没有 没有 |
[31:29] | I think you’re doing just fine. | 我觉得你说得挺好的 |
[31:53] | Sports cars. | 跑车哈 |
[31:55] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[32:08] | Now that you’ve got me here. | 既然你带我到这来了 |
[32:11] | What are you gonna do with me? | 你想对我做什么呢 |
[32:14] | I’m going to… | 我想 |
[32:16] | Going to do this. | 干这个 |
[32:44] | Mom? | 妈 |
[32:45] | Damon? | 达蒙 |
[32:48] | Oh, my god. Matt. | 天呐 马特 |
[32:50] | Oh, my god. | 我的天呐 |
[33:00] | – I gotta… – it’s fine. Just go. | -我得 -没事 走吧 |
[33:02] | I…I’ll take her home. | 我送她回家 |
[33:05] | Thanks, man. | 谢了 伙计 |
[33:23] | Where have you been? | 你去哪了 |
[33:24] | Um, I needed some air. | 出去逛逛 |
[33:26] | For 3 hours? | 逛了3个小时 |
[33:30] | Tell me. Where have you been? | 告诉我 你去哪了 |
[33:32] | Out. | 出去了 |
[33:33] | I was out. | 就是出去而已 |
[33:34] | Annabelle, don’t do this. | 安娜贝拉 别这样 |
[33:36] | I can’t fight you, too. | 我不想跟你也翻脸 |
[33:43] | What? | 怎么了 |
[33:46] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[33:57] | Sorry I’m bailing. | 抱歉我要走了 |
[33:59] | Just wish you’d let me drive you home. | 让我送你回家吧 |
[34:01] | Normal people don’t have chaperones | 普通人是不需要护花使者 |
[34:03] | or bodyguards or babysitters. | 保镖 或者保姆的 |
[34:05] | We’re normal tonight, remember? | 我们要过一个平凡的夜晚 记得吗 |
[34:06] | I know, I just get so worried about you. | 我记得 但我很担心你 |
[34:08] | Stefan, I can’t live every minute | 斯特凡 我不能每时每刻 |
[34:10] | afraid that someone’s gonna come after me. | 都担心有人会来追杀我 |
[34:12] | I won’t. | 我不要那样 |
[34:13] | That’s not living. | 那算什么生活 |
[34:15] | Ok. | 好吧 |
[34:17] | Call me when you get home safe? | 到家后 给我打电话报个平安 |
[34:18] | – Mm-hmm. – Ok. | -嗯 -好 |
[34:26] | – Bye,Stefan. – Bye. | -再见 斯特凡 -再见 |
[35:00] | Don’t look at me like that. | 别这么看着我 |
[35:01] | Are you crazy? | 你疯了吗 |
[35:03] | Save the lecture. Look… | 省省吧 听着 |
[35:55] | Damn it. | 该死的 |
[35:58] | I remember them. | 我记得他们 |
[36:00] | From 1864. | 1864年的 |
[36:03] | They were in the tomb. | 他们是原本在墓里的吸血鬼 |
[36:05] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[36:07] | About that. | 关于这个嘛 |
[36:20] | Matt. | 马特 |
[36:25] | Matt. | 马特 |
[36:27] | I don’t wanna hear it, mom. | 我什么都不想听 妈妈 |
[36:31] | Matty, please. | 求你了 马特 |
[36:32] | Do you know what I was doing tonight, mom? | 妈妈 你知道我今晚干什么去了吗 |
[36:36] | I was having fun. | 我原本玩得很开心 |
[36:37] | You know, trying to forget about | 你知道吗 试着忘记那些 |
[36:38] | all the crap that I have to deal with every day? | 我每天都面对的烦心事 |
[36:41] | Just enjoy a night with my friends. | 和我的朋友好好开心一下 |
[36:44] | And then, there you are. | 可是 你却跑来了 |
[36:47] | Wasted at the bar, where I work, | 在我工作的酒吧里喝得烂醉 |
[36:50] | by the way, to pay the bills that you don’t pay. | 我必须自己养活自己 那本该是你的责任 |
[36:54] | And then you’re off acting like a freaking kid? | 但你呢 你就像个发酒疯的小孩 |
[36:56] | Hookin’ up with some guy half your age. | 还勾搭上了个小你一半的男生 |
[37:00] | I’m the kid, mom. | 妈 我才是孩子 |
[37:03] | You’re supposed to be responsible for me. | 本该是你为我负责任的 |
[37:06] | I know, Matt. | 我知道 马特 |
[37:21] | How was your night? | 今晚过的怎么样 |
[37:24] | Oh, same old, same old. You? | 就那样呗 你呢 |
[37:27] | Yep. | 一样 |
[37:38] | So, where’s Bethanne? | 贝瑟恩去哪了 |
[37:39] | She won’t be coming back. | 她不会回来了 |
[37:42] | What happened? Where is she? | 发生了什么事 她人呢 |
[37:44] | Well, you were right. | 好吧 你是对的 |
[37:49] | We shouldn’t have left. | 我们不该离开这里 |
[37:51] | No. | 确实 |
[37:55] | You hungry? | 饿吗 |
[38:21] | Next time, you’ll listen to me. | 下次 你给我老实听话 |
[38:27] | I’m home. | 我到家了 |
[38:29] | Teeth brushed, ready for bed. | 刷好牙 准备睡了 |
[38:30] | Safe and sound. | 平安无事 |
[38:32] | Oh, good. I’m glad. | 哦 很好 真是太好了 |
[38:34] | Is everything all right? | 一切都还好吗 |
[38:35] | You sound serious. | 你声音听起来很严肃 |
[38:36] | No, no. | 不 不 |
[38:37] | Uh, not tonight. | 今晚不说 |
[38:38] | You still have a few more minutes left of normal. | 你平凡人的一天还剩几分钟 |
[38:41] | I’ll pay you back tomorrow, ok? | 我明天会告诉你的 好吗 |
[38:43] | I had a really nice time on our date tonight. | 今晚的约会我玩的非常开心 |
[38:47] | Such a liar. | 真会骗人 |
[38:48] | No, I’m serious. | 不 我是说真的 |
[38:50] | In a way, it was exactly what it was supposed to be. | 约会本来就该这样的嘛 |
[38:53] | I had a really nice time, too. | 我也过的很开心 |
[39:06] | Could you help me out a little bit? | 过来搭把手成吗 |
[39:09] | What the hell? | 我的老天 |
[39:11] | I could have killed you. | 我可能会杀了你的 |
[39:15] | Yeah, but you didn’t. | 对 但你没有 |
[39:17] | I should have. | 我应该杀了你的 |
[39:20] | But you didn’t. | 但你没有 |
[39:22] | How did you know? | 你是怎么知道的 |
[39:24] | I knew this girl. | 我认识一个女孩 |
[39:26] | Vicki. | 薇姬 |
[39:29] | She, uh, | 她… |
[39:31] | She was attacked by an animal, | 她遭到动物袭击 |
[39:32] | A bite to the neck. | 咬到了脖子 |
[39:34] | She started acting crazy. | 之后 她就开始举止失常 |
[39:36] | You know, weird, | 就是 怪怪的 |
[39:37] | and it…and it seemed like drugs, | 就像 吸了毒似的 |
[39:39] | But then, you showed me those articles. | 但后来 你给我看了那些文章 |
[39:44] | And then, I saw your face, and how it changed. | 之后 我又看到了你的脸发生了变化 |
[39:49] | That night in the cemetery when I kissed you. | 就是我在墓地吻你的那晚 |
[39:51] | Look. | 听着 |
[39:53] | You know you can’t tell anyone, right? | 不许告诉任何人 知道吗 |
[39:54] | Ha. Who’d believe me? | 谁会信呢 |
[39:57] | You’d be surprised. | 你怎见得 |
[40:03] | Why didn’t you kill me? | 为什么不杀我 |
[40:08] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[40:11] | Maybe I’m a sucker for guys like you. | 或许遇上你这样的人 我就手足无措了 |
[40:14] | Like what? | 比如说 |
[40:16] | Lost. | 迷失 |
[40:19] | Why would you confront me about it? | 为什么非要找我质询真相 |
[40:22] | Why would you risk it? | 为什么要冒这个险 |
[40:24] | Because if it was true maybe, | 因为如果这一切都是真的 |
[40:30] | Maybe it’s true about Vicki. | 或许薇姬的事也是真的 |
[40:36] | And also because… | 还有 因为 |
[40:41] | I want you to turn me. | 我要你把我变成吸血鬼 |