时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:03] | For over a century, I have lived in secret, | 一个多世纪以来 我都秘密地活着 |
[00:06] | Until now. | 直到现在 |
[00:07] | I know the risk, and I have to know her. | 我知道很冒险 但我必须要认识她 |
[00:09] | Elena, she’s a dead ringer for Katherine. | 埃琳娜 和凯瑟琳长的一模一样 |
[00:10] | Where is he? | 他在哪 |
[00:11] | They have him. I can’t get in. | 在他们手上 我进不去 |
[00:13] | Pearl says we’re not here for revenge, right? | 珍珠说我们的目的不是复仇 不是吗 |
[00:15] | That’s exactly what we’re here for. | 我说复仇正是我们的目的 |
[00:17] | Can you make it? | 你撑得住吗 |
[00:20] | Take my wrist. You need more blood. | 咬我的手腕 你需要血 |
[00:24] | Stefan, he’s dead. | 斯特凡 他已经死了 |
[00:28] | You were like this other person. | 你当时就像变了个人 |
[00:30] | Everything’s gonna be OK. | 一切都会好起来的 |
[00:33] | They found Vicki Donovan. | 他们找到薇姬·多诺万了 |
[00:34] | A storm unearthed the grave off county road. | 暴雨冲开了掩土 在公路边发现的 |
[00:36] | – She’s dead? – Matt. | -她死了 -马特 |
[00:53] | Could you turn it up a little bit? | 你敢把音量调得再高点吗 |
[00:54] | It’s not annoying yet. | 还不够烦人 |
[00:56] | Sorry. | 对不起 |
[01:01] | When you goin’ back to school? | 你什么时候回学校 |
[01:03] | Soon. | 快了 |
[01:04] | Oh, come on. Just drink already. | 拜托 来继续喝点血吧 |
[01:07] | Come on. | 拜托 |
[01:09] | This self-detox is unnatural. | 强行的自我控制是不健康的 |
[01:12] | Could you get that away from me, please? | 把那东西拿开点 拜托了 |
[01:13] | How long did it take you to wean yourself off of it | 上次的放纵后 |
[01:15] | after you last indulged? | 你花了多久才戒掉? |
[01:20] | That’s not good. | 不容乐观啊 |
[01:20] | Be fine. It just takes a little bit of time. | 会好的 只是要花点时间 |
[01:22] | I don’t get it. You know, | 我就不明白了 |
[01:23] | You don’t have to kill to survive. | 你又不需要以杀人为生 |
[01:24] | That’s what blood banks are for. | 不是有血库嘛 |
[01:26] | I haven’t hunted a human in… | 我已经保持不杀人 |
[01:27] | Gahh… way too long. | 好久了 |
[01:29] | Oh, I’m impressed. | 真了不起 |
[01:31] | It was completely self-serving. | 我是为了我自己 |
[01:34] | Trying to get the town off the trail of vampires, | 好让镇上没有吸血鬼出没的迹象 |
[01:35] | which is not very easy, | 真不容易呀 |
[01:37] | considering there’s an entire tomb of them running around. | 要知道墓里所有吸血鬼都跑出来了 |
[01:39] | What are we planning on doing about that? | 我们该怎么办 |
[01:42] | We’re not gonna be doing much of anything | 要是你没有足够的力量 |
[01:43] | if you don’t have your strength. | 我们什么也做不成 |
[01:45] | There’s nothing wrong with partaking | 其实根本不算是做坏事啊 |
[01:47] | in a healty diet of human blood from a blood bank. | 有节制地喝血库里的血完全可以接受 |
[01:50] | You’re not actually killing anyone. | 你又没有杀人 |
[01:51] | I have my reasons. | 我有我的理由 |
[01:52] | Well, what are those holier-than-thou reasons? | 什么假仁假义的理由呢 |
[01:54] | You know, we’ve never actually discussed that. | 我们从来没有真正讨论过 |
[01:56] | You know, I-I’d love to hear this story. | 我 愿闻其详 |
[01:59] | You’re really enjoying this, aren’t you, | 你真的很享受 是吧 |
[02:01] | just watching me in a struggle? | 看着我痛苦挣扎 |
[02:04] | Very much so. | 非常享受 |
[02:05] | I hate to break it to you, Damon, | 我不想破坏你的兴致 达蒙 |
[02:07] | But…ahem…I actually have it under complete control. | 但是 我真的已经完全控制住了 |
[02:11] | You do? | 是吗 |
[02:12] | Oh. Well, then you should just carry on | 好吧 那你就继续让 |
[02:17] | making the rest of us vampires look bad. | 其他吸血鬼自惭形秽吧 |
[02:22] | Have a great day, Stef. | 祝你今天愉快 斯特 |
[02:33] | Oh. Hey, I almost forgot something. | 哎呀 差点忘了 |
[02:50] | Come on , Jeremy. Going to school. | 快点 杰里米 要上学了 |
[02:52] | Walking out the door now. | 快出门 |
[02:54] | You forgot this. | 你忘了这个 |
[02:55] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[02:58] | Elena. | 埃琳娜 |
[02:59] | Uncle John. Hi. | 约翰叔叔 你好 |
[03:02] | – Jenna. – John. You made it. | -珍娜 -约翰 你竟然到了 |
[03:04] | Said I’d be in by noon. | 我说过会中午前到的 |
[03:06] | what you say and what you do are typically two very different things. | 你一向是 说一套做一套 |
[03:09] | Uncle John. What’s up? | 约翰叔叔 过的好吗 |
[03:13] | I had some business in town. | 我来镇上办些事 |
[03:15] | I thought a visit was in order. | 所以我想最好还是来拜访一下 |
[03:16] | How long you staying? | 你要待多久 |
[03:18] | I don’t know yet. | 还不知道 |
[03:19] | Hmm. OK. Well, I’m gonna go to school. I’ll see you later. | 好吧 我要去上学了 再见 |
[03:25] | What’s up with Jeremy? | 杰里米怎么了 |
[03:28] | He just lost a friend, | 他一个朋友刚去世了 |
[03:30] | So try to be sensitive. | 所以你要识相一点 |
[03:32] | I’m always sensitive. | 我一向很识相的 |
[03:33] | Right. So really, how long are you staying? | 好吧 说真的 你打算待多久 |
[03:37] | Can’t you at least pretend that you’re happy to see me? | 你就不能假装一下见到我很高兴吗 |
[03:39] | Oh, my God, John. | 我的天 约翰 |
[03:41] | It is so good to see you. | 见到你太高兴了 |
[03:42] | How have you been? | 你过得好吗 |
[03:43] | No, I can’t. | 不行 装不下去了 |
[03:46] | Did you really think | 你以为我真的会 |
[03:46] | I was just gonna sign the escrow papers and send ’em back? | 签好转让协议寄给你吗 |
[03:49] | Actually, I did. | 事实上 是的 |
[03:50] | I’m not gonna let you sell my brother’s office. | 我不会让你卖掉我哥哥的办公室的 |
[03:52] | It’s not up to you or me. | 这事由不得你我 |
[03:53] | It belongs to Jeremy and Elena. | 那是杰里米和埃琳娜的财产 |
[03:55] | They’re minors, so I get the final say, | 他们还未成年 所以我说了算 |
[03:57] | being that I’m the estate’s trustee. | 我是他们的遗产受托人 |
[04:00] | He said his trip is open-ended. | 他说他不定什么时候离开 |
[04:02] | Uncle John. I never really liked that guy. | 约翰叔叔 我就没喜欢过他 |
[04:05] | Heh. Does anyone? | 谁会喜欢他 |
[04:06] | I am here for moral support if you need me. | 需要的话 我精神上支持你 |
[04:08] | Thanks. I think I’ll suffer this one alone. | 谢谢 我想我自己能搞定 |
[04:12] | You’ve been through enough. | 你已经够煎熬了 |
[04:14] | Thank you, by the way, for just… for everything you did | 谢谢你为薇姬的追悼会 |
[04:18] | At Vicki’s funeral and her memorial. | 和葬礼所做的一切 |
[04:20] | I couldn’t have done it without you. | 没有你我撑不下去 |
[04:21] | Of course, Matt. | 是我该做的 马特 |
[04:26] | So is Caroline still baking for you guys around the clock? | 卡罗琳还在全天候照顾你们吗 |
[04:29] | She finally went to her dad’s, which is a good thing | 她终于到她爸家了 那倒是件好事 |
[04:31] | because my mom was gonna strangle her | 因为她要是再倒掉我妈做的千层面 |
[04:34] | if she dropped off more lasagna. | 我妈就要掐死她了 |
[04:49] | What’s your problem? | 你怎么了 |
[04:51] | I just don’t want any. | 就是不想抽 |
[04:53] | All right. | 那好 |
[04:58] | They say she ODed. | 他们说她嗑药过量 |
[05:00] | That’s what I don’t get. She was doing OK. | 所以我才不懂 她当时状态很好 |
[05:04] | Apparently not. | 明显不是 |
[05:06] | How’d she end up buried in the woods? | 她怎么可能被埋在树林里 |
[05:08] | That’s what I don’t understand. | 我真搞不懂 |
[05:10] | By whomever was with her when she ODed. | 她嗑药而死时 被身边的人埋了 |
[05:11] | Yeah, but you leave her there. | 但通常就会将尸体丢在那儿 |
[05:13] | You don’t take the time to bury her. | 不会花时间认真掩埋的 |
[05:14] | Maybe she saw something and… | 也许她看到了什么不该看到的 然后 |
[05:20] | Hell, man, I don’t know. | 我也不清楚 |
[05:32] | The coroner’s office has officially ruled | 验尸处已经正式裁定 |
[05:34] | Vicki Donovan’s death a drug overdose. | 薇姬·多诺万的死是因为吸毒过量 |
[05:36] | Her family has been notified. | 已经通知了她的家人 |
[05:38] | The truth will stay in this room, | 只有这间房里的人知道真相 |
[05:40] | and we can put this behind us. | 我们就让它过去吧 |
[05:42] | Thank you, sheriff. | 谢谢你 警长 |
[05:45] | And on to a more pressing issue. | 还有一个更紧迫的问题 |
[05:48] | John Gilbert has asked to say a few words. | 请约翰·吉尔伯特来说几句 |
[05:50] | Welcome back, John. It’s good to see you. | 约翰 欢迎回来 很高兴见到你 |
[05:52] | Thank you, mayor. | 谢谢你 镇长 |
[05:53] | Hello, everyone. It’s wonderful to see you. | 大家好 很高兴与大家见面 |
[05:56] | I wish it were under better circumstances. | 我也不希望是在这种情形下 |
[05:57] | As a founding family member, | 作为创始家族的一员 |
[05:59] | I find it’s d duty to report some very distressing news. | 我有责任告诉大家这个悲痛的消息 |
[06:01] | He’s a Gilbert? | 他是吉尔伯特家的 |
[06:03] | Elena’s uncle. | 埃琳娜的叔叔 |
[06:04] | His name’s John, but I call him jackass. | 他叫约翰 不过我叫他蠢货 |
[06:05] | A hospital blood bank in the neighboring county of Amherst | 附近艾摩斯特市的一家医院血库 |
[06:08] | has reported several breakins over the past two weeks. | 报告过去两周遭数次闯入 |
[06:10] | 7 hunters, 4 campers, and 2 state employees | 有7名猎人 4名露营者和2名公务员 |
[06:14] | have been reported missing as well, | 被报失踪 |
[06:15] | All of this within a 75-mile radius of mystic falls. | 这些都发生在距神秘瀑布镇方圆75英里内 |
[06:18] | OK. No need to get alarmed right at this moment. | 现在还没必要惊慌 |
[06:21] | Meaning he doesn’t wanna cancel the founder’s day kick-off party. | 是说他不想取消创立日的开幕派对 |
[06:24] | You think all of your problems are over, | 你们以为问题都解决了 |
[06:27] | but I’m here to tell you nothing’s been solved. | 但我来是告诉你们 一点儿没完 |
[06:32] | I made a copy of a paper that Jeremy wrote for me. | 我复印了一份杰里写的论文 |
[06:36] | I think you should take a look at it. | 我想应该给你看看 |
[06:43] | Jeremy wrote this? | 杰里米写的? |
[06:45] | He’s very clear that he didn’t think it was real. | 他明确表示 认为这不是真的 |
[06:47] | I really hope you’re right, | 希望真的如此 |
[06:49] | because I’ve done so much to protect him from all this. | 因为我一直尽力不让他卷进来 |
[06:57] | So how do you deal with it? | 你是如何面对的 |
[07:00] | What do you mean? | 什么意思 |
[07:02] | I don’t know. With all the lies and the secrets. | 我说不清 所有的秘密和谎言 |
[07:04] | You have to lie to everyone who’s important to you. | 必须对那些对你很重要的人撒谎 |
[07:08] | It’s not safe for them to know the truth, | 他们知道真相会有危险 |
[07:10] | So, yes, I keep it from them, | 所以 没错 我会继续瞒着他们 |
[07:13] | but it’s only because I love them. | 但只是因为我爱他们 |
[07:18] | I think Stefan’s a good guy, | 我认为斯特凡是个好人 |
[07:20] | But, uh… | 但是 |
[07:23] | at the end of the day, he’s still a vampire. | 说到底 他还是一个吸血鬼 |
[07:26] | I know it’s hard to understand, | 我知道那很难理解 |
[07:28] | but Stefan’s different. | 但是斯特凡不同 |
[07:31] | He would never do anything to hurt me. | 他绝不会做任何伤害我的事 |
[07:35] | I have no interest in the founder’s day kick-off party. | 我对创立日开幕派对没兴趣 |
[07:38] | Sure, you do. It’s tradition. | 必须感兴趣 那是传统 |
[07:39] | Far be it for us to break from tradition. | 我们决不能打破传统 |
[07:41] | The Gilberts have been a part of this town for 150 years, | 吉尔伯特家族在这个镇上生活了150年 |
[07:45] | one of the founding families, | 是创始家族之一 |
[07:47] | and with that distinction comes certain obligations, | 有荣誉就要有责任 |
[07:51] | including going to the party. | 包括参加派对 |
[07:53] | One day, when you can appreciate the significance, | 总有一天 当你明白其重要性时 |
[07:57] | I’ll tell you all about your heritage. | 我会告诉你所有的传统 |
[07:58] | Hmm. The Gilbert family legacy. | 吉尔伯特家族遗训 |
[08:01] | I forgot how sacred it was. | 我忘了那有多神圣了 |
[08:03] | I’m not a Gilbert, so I was never cool enough to hear it. | 我不姓吉尔伯特家 没资格听 |
[08:07] | Why does she hate you? | 她干嘛那么讨厌你 |
[08:09] | We used to sleep together. | 我们上过床 |
[08:12] | I’m standing right here. | 我还站在这呢 |
[08:15] | Why would he write a report on vampires? | 他为什么会写吸血鬼的论文 |
[08:18] | Do you think he’s starting to remember? | 你觉得他开始回忆起来了吗 |
[08:20] | Damon toOK away those memories for good. | 达蒙把他的记忆永久性地消除了 |
[08:22] | You don’t have to worry about that. | 你不用太担心 |
[08:25] | Tell you what. Why don’t you just ask him? | 你为什么不直接问他呢 |
[08:29] | I…I can’t. | 我 我做不到 |
[08:31] | Why not? I mean, if he doesn’t know anything, | 为什么 要是他一无所知 |
[08:33] | then it’s just a…an innocent question. | 那么这就只是个无关痛痒的问题 |
[08:36] | I don’t even know how to talk to him anymore. | 我甚至都不知道该怎么和他谈 |
[08:38] | I mean, we used to be a lot more open with each other, | 我们曾经无话不说 |
[08:44] | But now, with all these secrets just piling up… | 但现在 秘密越积越多 |
[08:48] | You know, I haven’t even told him | 我都还没告诉他 |
[08:49] | that I’m adopted yet. | 我是被收养的 |
[08:52] | Maybe it’s time you start opening up to him again. | 也许你该向他敞开心扉了 |
[08:56] | I’m not saying you should tell him everything, | 我不是说你该把所有的事都告诉他 |
[08:58] | but at least try to find | 但至少弄清楚 |
[08:59] | out what he does know and be prepared for it. | 他知道些什么 好有个心理准备 |
[09:04] | What about you? How are you doing? | 你呢 你怎么样了 |
[09:06] | I’m much, much better. | 我好多了 |
[09:08] | Yeah, I’m…I’m still, you know, a little, uh… | 当然 我 我还有点儿 |
[09:11] | a little jittery, | 神经过敏 |
[09:12] | a little bit on edge, but, uh… | 坐立不安 不过 |
[09:15] | I’m…I’m gonna be OK. | 我会好起来的 |
[09:16] | I’ve been really worried about you, | 我一直都很担心你 |
[09:20] | and I missed you. | 也很想你 |
[09:21] | I just needed to lay low for a little while, | 我只是需要静养一段时间 |
[09:23] | and, uh, let my body readjust. | 重新调节一下我的身体 |
[09:26] | It’s only been a few days. | 现在才过了几天而已 |
[09:28] | It feels like a lifetime. | 度日如年啊 |
[09:34] | I’ve missed you, too. | 我也很想你 |
[10:13] | Stefan, what’s wrong? | 斯特凡 怎么了 |
[10:18] | Stefan. | 斯特凡 |
[10:38] | Oh, good. You’re here. | 太好了 你来了 |
[10:40] | You ask, I come. | 随叫随到 |
[10:41] | I’m easy like that. | 我人就这么好 |
[10:46] | No, Elena, I will not… | 埃琳娜 我可不该 |
[10:47] | go to your bedroom with you. | 和你一起进你的闺房 |
[10:54] | Just like I remembered. | 跟印象中一样嘛 |
[10:56] | Stop messing around. | 别捣乱了 |
[11:03] | You know, did you know | 你知道 |
[11:04] | that your uncle’s been kickin’ it with the founder’s council? | 你叔叔把事情都告诉创立者协会了吗 |
[11:07] | – What? – Yep. | -什么 -是的 |
[11:08] | Perfect. We’ll just add it to the growing list | 太好了 正好 |
[11:11] | of how everything’s falling apart. | 火上浇油 |
[11:14] | What happened right there? | 那儿怎么回事 |
[11:16] | Uh, nothing. | 没什么 |
[11:20] | Look, Damon, | 达蒙 听着 |
[11:21] | I…I’m worried about Stefan. | 我很担心斯特凡 |
[11:23] | He says that everything’s OK, | 他说一切正常 |
[11:25] | but he’s clearly struggling. | 但显然他是在痛苦抗争 |
[11:27] | How long is it gonna take before he’s back to normal? | 他要多久才能恢复正常 |
[11:28] | Few days, give or take. | 几天吧 或多或少 |
[11:30] | It’s been a few days. | 已经好几天了 |
[11:31] | Give then. I don’t know. | 那就还差点 我也不知道 |
[11:33] | What’s the big deal? | 有什么大不了的 |
[11:35] | He’s not himself, Damon. | 他变得不像他了 达蒙 |
[11:37] | Well, maybe his problem is he’s spent too long not being himself. | 也许他压抑真实的自己太久 正是问题所在 |
[11:45] | Please don’t make me sorry for aking you. | 拜托别让我后悔找你 |
[11:47] | – It is what it is, Elena. – Hey. | -事实就是这样 埃琳娜 -别碰 |
[11:49] | The Stefan you know | 你所认识的斯特凡 |
[11:51] | was “Good behavior” Stefan, “Reign it in” Stefan, | 是品行良好 压抑自我的斯特凡 |
[11:54] | “Fight against his nature | 与自己的本性抗争 |
[11:55] | to an annoyingly obsessive level” Stefan, | 达到偏执狂境地的斯特凡 |
[11:58] | but if you think there’s not another part to this, | 但是如果你没有意识到他还有另一面 |
[12:00] | then you have not been paying attention. | 那只能说明 你没留心 |
[12:04] | He’s not you, not even close. | 他才不是你 天壤之别 |
[12:06] | Well, he doesn’t wanna be me. | 他不想变成我 |
[12:09] | But that doesn’t mean deep down that he’s not. | 但那并不意味着 他内心深处不像我 |
[12:55] | What’s up? | 什么事 |
[12:56] | Do you have some time to talk? | 有时间聊聊吗 |
[12:59] | Uh, yeah, sure. | 当然有 |
[13:02] | Not here. | 不在这儿 |
[13:03] | Come on. Let’s get out of the house. | 来吧 到外面去 |
[13:09] | I just can’t believe mom | 真不敢相信 |
[13:10] | and dad never told you that you were adopted. | 爸妈从没有告诉过你 你是被收养的 |
[13:12] | I’m sure they would have eventually. | 我想他们本打算以后说的 |
[13:14] | Why were you worried about what I thought? | 你为什么会担心我的想法呢 |
[13:17] | Because…I don’t know. It’s weird… | 因为 我也不知道 感觉很怪 |
[13:20] | going your whole life | 一直以来都以为 |
[13:21] | thinking you’re related by blood to someone. | 我和你们是有血缘关系的 |
[13:26] | Does it bug you that we’re not? | 你介意我们没有血缘吗 |
[13:27] | No. Jer… | 才不 杰里 |
[13:29] | You’re my brother. That’s all that matters. | 你是我弟弟 那才是最重要的 |
[13:33] | So Mr. Saltzman said you’ve been doing great in history now. | 萨尔茨曼老师对你历史课的表现赞赏有加 |
[13:37] | Yeah. Yeah, he’s really been helpin’ me out. | 是啊 多亏了他帮我 |
[13:40] | He gave me some extra credit and stuff. | 他给了我获得额外学分的机会 |
[13:42] | He loved your vampire paper. | 他很喜欢你的吸血鬼论文 |
[13:45] | Yeah, he thought I had a clever angle. | 是啊 他觉得我的切入点很好 |
[13:48] | What drew you to that subject matter? | 你怎么会对这话题感兴趣的 |
[13:51] | Uh, I don’t know. Um, boredom. | 我也不知道 太无聊了吧 |
[13:54] | Or maybe I’m just as nuts as the long line of Gilbert crazies. | 要不就是继承了吉尔伯特家族抽风的传统 |
[13:57] | The Gilberts aren’t crazy. | 吉尔伯特家的人才不抽风呢 |
[13:58] | Ah, easy for you to say. You’re not one. | 你说着倒容易 你不是吉尔伯特家的嘛 |
[14:01] | Ouch. | 你够狠 |
[14:18] | Oh, God. | 天啊 |
[14:19] | I shouldn’t be here. | 我不该来这儿 |
[14:21] | Come on. Don’t be a downer. | 拜托 别那么扫兴 |
[14:23] | It’s a party for the Founding Families. | 这是创始人家族的派对 |
[14:24] | That would be us. It would be rude to skip it. | 我们可是一份子啊 不出席可太失礼了 |
[14:27] | You know, I…I really liked you | 知道吗 我更喜欢那个 |
[14:28] | a whole lot better when you hated everybody. | 对所有人都怀恨在心的你 |
[14:30] | Oh, I still do. | 我还是那样啊 |
[14:31] | I just love that they love me. | 我只是很享受他们对我的爱而已 |
[14:37] | How you feelin’? | 感觉怎么样 |
[14:38] | I’m good. I’m fine. | 挺好的 我没事 |
[14:39] | No cravings? No urges? | 没有欲望 没有冲动吗 |
[14:42] | Has that whiskey you been drinkin’ all day doin’ its job? | 你喝了一整天的威士忌酒起作用了吗 |
[14:46] | We are who we are, Stefan. | 我们就是吸血鬼 斯特凡 |
[14:49] | Pretending doesn’t change that. | 掩饰可一点用都没 |
[14:50] | Ah, nothing would make you happier | 没什么比看我屈服 |
[14:52] | than to just see me give in, huh, Damon? | 更让你开心了 是不是 达蒙 |
[14:54] | Whatever. It’s inevitable. | 随你便吧 那是无可避免的 |
[14:56] | I’m gonna go find Elena. | 我要去找埃琳娜了 |
[14:58] | Don’t embarrass me, young man. | 别让我难堪 年轻人 |
[15:11] | I’m so glad you could join us tonight. | 很高兴你们今晚能来 |
[15:14] | It was nice of you to reach out to us. | 谢谢你伸出援手 |
[15:16] | This town is one big family, | 我们小镇就是一个大家庭 |
[15:19] | and when we lose a member, | 不幸失去其中一员时 |
[15:20] | we all have to come together. | 我们就得团结在一起 |
[15:23] | Matt. Kel. | 马特 凯 |
[15:30] | Well, I guess dead kid | 看来死个孩子 |
[15:32] | rates a special greeting from the mayor, huh? | 还能收到镇长的特殊问候啊 |
[15:34] | God, mom. | 天呐 妈 |
[15:36] | I need a drink. | 我需要喝点东西 |
[15:40] | Hey, check it out. | 快看看这个 |
[15:42] | Dude, your dad’s gonna beat you down if he catches you. | 哥们 要是被你爸逮住了非打死你不可 |
[15:44] | Yeah, let him try. | 好呀 让他来吧 |
[15:46] | All right, screw it. | 好吧 去他的 |
[15:57] | Hey. How are you? | 嗨 你还好吗 |
[16:02] | Are you drunk? | 你醉了吗 |
[16:06] | OK, I know it’s a little weird, | 我知道这有点怪 |
[16:09] | but it’s really helping me. | 可这确实能帮我缓解一下 |
[16:10] | The alcohol, it, uh… | 酒精… |
[16:12] | takes the edge off. | 能起到减缓的作用 |
[16:13] | You’re totally that drunk high school guy at the party sneaking booze. | 你现在就是个来派对上蹭酒的醉酒高中生 |
[16:17] | I totally am. Yeah. | 没错 |
[16:18] | How worried do I need to be? | 我该为此担心吗 |
[16:20] | Oh, no. You don’t need to be worried. | 噢不 你不必担心 |
[16:22] | It’s just until, um, the cravings go away. | 只要等欲望消失就好了 |
[16:26] | Listen. I think we should enjoy it while it lasts. | 我们该趁这机会享受一下 |
[16:31] | Would you like to dance with me? | 你愿意跟我跳支舞吗 |
[16:33] | You hate dancing. | 你不是讨厌跳舞嘛 |
[16:35] | I usually have to beg you. | 以前都得我求你 |
[16:36] | No, no, no. You have to beg the sober me. | 不不不 对于头脑清醒的我 你得求 |
[16:38] | The drunk me, there’s no begging necessary. | 而现在我醉了 你就不用求了 |
[16:41] | There’s really no one dancing. | 根本没人跳舞啊 |
[16:44] | That’s because they need something better to dance to. | 那是因为他们需要更好的音乐伴奏 |
[16:46] | Be right back. | 我马上就回来 |
[16:50] | Yeah, that’s not gonna work. | 肯定没用 |
[16:52] | I already tried to bribe the guy with 20 bucks and a date. | 我用20美金和一次约会贿赂过音响师 |
[16:55] | He said Carol Lockwood | 他说所有的音乐 |
[16:56] | has complete control over the music choices. | 都由卡罗尔·洛克伍德全权决定 |
[17:00] | You’d be surprised what Stefan can accomplish | 斯特凡用心做事时 |
[17:03] | when he puts his mind to it. | 你会对他的表现感到吃惊的 |
[17:08] | Thank God. | 谢天谢地 |
[17:16] | Have I entered an alternate universe where Stefan is fun? | 斯特凡也会找乐子 太阳从西边出来了吧 |
[17:22] | Is he gonna be OK? | 他会没事吗 |
[17:24] | Eventually. | 最终会的 |
[17:26] | One way or another. | 或成功 或成魔 |
[17:43] | History teacher, 3 o’clock. | 三点钟方向 历史老师出现 |
[17:46] | – How do I look? – Beautiful. | -我看起来怎么样 -美极了 |
[17:48] | Ah, I’ve been lookin’ for you. | 我正找你呢 |
[17:50] | Here I am. | 我在这儿呢 |
[17:53] | I haven’t seen you in a while. | 倒是好几天没见你了 |
[17:54] | Yeah. Well, uh, | 是啊 |
[17:56] | things have been a little crazy. | 最近有些疯狂离奇的事 |
[17:58] | But I’m here now. | 不过现在我来啦 |
[17:59] | Do you wanna get a drink? | 你想喝点什么吗 |
[18:02] | – Sure. – OK. Great. | -当然 -太好了 |
[18:06] | When did this happen? | 什么时候成这样了 |
[18:09] | Deejay had a change of heart. | 音响师突然改主意了 |
[18:11] | – Wanna dance? – I don’t know. | -想跳支舞吗 -我也不知道 |
[18:12] | – Yes. Yes. – Matt. Matt. | -来吧 -马特 马特 |
[18:15] | Come on. | 来吧 |
[18:20] | Ah, you know I love a woman in uniform, | 我喜欢穿制服的女人 |
[18:23] | but I have to side with this look. | 不过这身打扮让我不得不叫好 |
[18:25] | You look…you look smashing. | 你看上去漂亮极了 |
[18:28] | Heh. Thank you, Damon. | 谢谢 达蒙 |
[18:30] | Cheers. | 干杯 |
[18:32] | I needed that. | 我需要你的夸奖 |
[18:35] | You know, I had my doubts about you at first | 知道吗 刚开始的时候我怀疑过你 |
[18:38] | but like everyone else on the council, | 但你赢得了理事会众人的信任 |
[18:41] | you’ve won me over. | 也赢得了我的信任 |
[18:43] | Heh. Thanks, Liz. | 莉兹 谢谢 |
[18:45] | It’s… it’s really nice how welcoming the council’s been. | 理事会非常温暖 对我很好 |
[18:48] | I like my life here in Mystic Falls. | 我喜欢住在神秘瀑布镇 |
[18:51] | Starting to feel like home again. | 开始有种 家的感觉了 |
[18:54] | Well, then you’re not gonna like what I have to tell you. | 那你听了我要说的话后一定会难过的 |
[18:56] | Jonathan Gilbert’s claims check out. | 乔纳森·吉尔伯特的推断被证实了 |
[18:58] | The blood banks, the missing people, all of it’s true. | 血库和失踪的人口 全都是真的 |
[19:02] | We might have a problem. | 我们有麻烦了 |
[19:03] | Excuse me, sheriff. | 警长 打扰一下 |
[19:05] | Um, I was curious if there’s been | 我想打听 有没有 |
[19:08] | any more information on what happened to Vicki Donovan. | 关于薇姬·多诺万的新消息 |
[19:11] | It was an overdose, Jeremy. | 杰里米 她死于吸毒过量 |
[19:12] | Yeah, but her body was buried. | 是 可她的尸体被埋了起来 |
[19:14] | Somebody must have done that. | 一定是有人埋的 |
[19:16] | We’re aware of that. | 这一点我们清楚 |
[19:18] | The investigation is ongoing, | 调查仍在进行中 |
[19:20] | but there’s nothing more I can tell you at this time. | 但目前我没有新消息能告诉你了 |
[19:24] | I’m sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[19:26] | Uh, that’s OK. | 没关系 |
[19:37] | Please dance with your alcoholic vampire boyfriend. | 请和你酗酒的吸血鬼男友跳支舞吧 |
[19:46] | Watch it. | 看着点儿 |
[19:47] | I’m sorry. My fault. I’m clumsy. | 对不起 是我的错 笨手笨脚的 |
[19:50] | Then get off the dance floor. | 那就从舞池里出去别跳了 |
[19:52] | Excuse me? | 你说什么 |
[19:53] | That’s no way to talk to a lady. | 不许这么跟女士讲话 |
[19:55] | Whatever. | 管它呢 |
[19:59] | I think you need to apologize. | 我想你需要道歉 |
[20:05] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[20:13] | Now say it like you mean it. | 再说一遍 有点诚意 |
[20:16] | I’m really, really sorry. | 我非常 非常抱歉 |
[20:18] | Stefan, it’s fine. | 斯特凡 没关系的 |
[20:20] | Now walk away. | 你可以走了 |
[20:25] | Are you all right? | 你没事吧 |
[20:34] | Have you noticed what your brother’s been up to? | 有没有注意到你弟弟的动向 |
[20:36] | Nope. Been too preoccupied with yours. | 没有 我忙着应付你弟弟呢 |
[20:39] | Jeremy’s been asking questions about Vicki Dodovavas death. | 杰里米在打听薇姬·多诺万的死因 |
[20:42] | He knows that her death was ruled an overdose. | 他知道警方已经定为吸毒过量了 |
[20:44] | Really? “Oh, but, sheriff, | 是吗 “可是 警长 |
[20:46] | someone buried her. | 有人把她埋了起来 |
[20:47] | Who would do that?” | 会是谁呢” |
[20:48] | I know. I know. Me. | 我知道 我知道 就是我呀 |
[20:50] | I mean, I could compel him, but he’s wearing vervain. | 我本来可以控制他的思想 但他带了马鞭草 |
[20:52] | No. I don’t want you to compel him. | 不 我不想让你控制他 |
[20:54] | If he keeps asking questions… | 如果他继续四处打听呢 |
[20:55] | Damon, no. I’m serious. | 不行 达蒙 我是认真的 |
[20:57] | I’m not gonna do that to him again. I’ll handle it. | 我不会再那样对他了 我自己会处理 |
[21:01] | OK. | 好吧 |
[21:03] | Don’t say I didn’t warn you. | 别说我没提醒过你 |
[21:19] | I saw that. | 我看到了 |
[21:22] | We’ll keep that between you and me. | 天知地知 你知我知 |
[21:25] | Where’s the ladies’ room? | 洗手间在哪里 |
[21:27] | This way. I’ll show you. | 这边 我带你去 |
[21:29] | Is that soda? | 这是苏打水吗 |
[21:34] | Vodka. Thank God. | 是伏特加 感谢上帝 |
[21:42] | Damon, right? | 达蒙 是吧 |
[21:45] | John. | 约翰 |
[21:46] | We didn’t get a chance to meet at the council meeting. | 理事会开会的时候没能结识你 |
[21:47] | Yeah. It’s… it’s a pleasure. | 是啊 很荣幸认识你 |
[21:49] | Are you enjoying the, uh, kick-off? | 派对玩得开心吗 |
[21:51] | Oh, yeah. Forgot how much fun | 挺开心 我都忘了 |
[21:53] | these small-town celebrations can be. | 小镇的聚会是多么有趣的了 |
[21:54] | Yeah. Yeah. | 是啊 |
[21:55] | When’s the last time you were here? | 你上次来镇上是什么时候 |
[21:57] | Hasn’t been that long. My brother’s funeral. | 也不是很久 我哥哥葬礼的时候 |
[22:01] | How long have you been in town? | 你来镇上有多久了 |
[22:02] | Well, not long at all. | 没多久啦 |
[22:05] | So what do you think, Damon? | 达蒙 你怎么看 |
[22:07] | You know this vampire problem is real, right? | 你知道镇上确实有吸血鬼 对吧 |
[22:09] | It’s a potential blood bath. | 一场血战就在眼前 |
[22:10] | I wouldn’t overreact, John. | 我可不想反应过度 约翰 |
[22:11] | Oh, I think it’s like 1864 all over again, | 可我认为 1864年的故事要重演了 |
[22:15] | vampires running amok. | 吸血鬼肆意妄为 |
[22:16] | Guess we’re just gonna have to hunt them down, | 我们只好把他们都抓起来 |
[22:18] | throw ’em in a church, and burn them to ash. | 关进教堂 焚烧成灰 |
[22:21] | That is the story, huh? | 故事里这样说的哈 |
[22:22] | Part of the story, yeah. | 一部分而已 |
[22:25] | Oh, there’s, uh… there’s more? | 还有后续? |
[22:27] | Oh, there’s a lot more. | 多着呢 |
[22:30] | You see, seems there was a tomb under the church | 其实 那教堂的下面有一座墓 |
[22:33] | where the vampires were hidden away, | 那些吸血鬼被藏匿在里面 |
[22:35] | waiting for someone to come along and set them free. | 等待着有人能救他们出去 |
[22:38] | But then you already knew that, didn’t you? | 可你已经知道了 不是吗 |
[22:42] | Being that you’re the one that did it. | 救他们的人 正是你 |
[22:47] | And you’re telling me this, why? | 你为何告诉我这些 |
[22:49] | I just thought we’d get the introductions out of the way. | 我们就明人不说暗话了 |
[22:52] | Well, you know that I could rip your throat out | 要知道我可以迅速撕破你的喉咙 |
[22:54] | Before anyone would notice. | 保证一个人证都没有 |
[22:55] | – Yeah. – Yeah. OK. | -知道 -好的 |
[22:56] | But you probably ingest vervain, so… | 但也许你刚服过马鞭草 所以呢 |
[22:58] | Why don’t you take a bite, find out? | 咬我一口不就知道了 |
[23:02] | It’s not worth my time. | 懒得理你 |
[23:36] | Jer. | 杰里 |
[23:37] | I, um…I heard about your conversation with Sheriff Forbes. | 我听到你和福布斯警长的谈话了 |
[23:41] | No one is trying to figure out what happened to her. | 没人愿意查明真相 |
[23:43] | They’re willing to believe that she ODed. | 他们都乐意相信她死于吸毒过量 |
[23:45] | The coroner’s office confirmed it. | 验尸官正在证实此事 |
[23:46] | If that’s what they said happened, then… | 他们既然这样说 那么 |
[23:48] | Is that what you believe? | 你也相信吗 |
[23:50] | What do you think happened? | 你认为是怎么回事 |
[23:52] | I think somebody killed her and buried her body, | 我认为有人杀了她并且埋了尸体 |
[23:55] | And I don’t think we should write it off just ’cause it’s easy. | 不能就一笔带过 草草结案 |
[23:57] | They’re just doing what they can to move on. | 他们也是在设法向前看 |
[23:59] | The truth is the only thing that’s gonna help people move on. | 真相才是支撑人们勇往直前的动力 |
[24:01] | Jer, just… just let it go. OK? | 杰里 别追究了 好吗 |
[24:04] | Whatever it was, she’s gone now. | 不管实情怎样 她都死了 |
[24:07] | Whatever it was? | 不管实情怎样 |
[24:09] | So you don’t think it was an overdose. | 你也认为她不是死于吸毒过量 |
[24:12] | Yes. I…I do. | 不 我相信 |
[24:15] | Is there something you’re not telling me? | 你是不是有事瞒着我 |
[24:18] | Why aren’t you looking at me? | 为什么不看着我 |
[24:19] | Stop it. That doesn’t mean anything. | 别这样 那说明不了什么 |
[24:23] | If there was something else, you would tell me, right? | 如果真有隐情 你会告诉我的 对吗 |
[24:27] | Of course I would. | 当然了 |
[24:32] | Oh, God. I ca… I can’t even walk. | 天啊 我路走不稳了 |
[24:34] | I know. Me neither. | 我知道 我也是 |
[24:36] | Oh, God. Matt’s gonna kill me. | 天啊 马特会杀了我的 |
[24:37] | Ah, he won’t even notice. | 他根本就不会注意到 |
[24:39] | I think he’s actually letting himself have some fun for once. | 我想他也在给自己找乐子放松呢 |
[24:42] | Yeah, well…well, I know I’m supposed to be | 我知道 因为薇姬的原因 |
[24:44] | On my best behavior because of Vicki, | 我的行为应该检点一些 |
[24:45] | but I don’t wanna think about it. | 但我不能去想那些事 |
[24:48] | I can’t, ’cause if I do… | 我不能 因为我一想到她… |
[24:54] | Yeap, I was a dick to her. | 我懂 我对她也很混蛋 |
[24:56] | I was really bad. | 我之前很差劲 |
[24:59] | That’s what I hate | 我很痛恨自己 |
[25:00] | is I can’t make any of it right. | 再也没机会弥补了 |
[25:05] | It’s like I don’t deserve to even miss her. | 就像 我甚至不配去怀念她 |
[25:16] | You’re nice to talk to me. | 跟你谈心真好 |
[25:19] | I don’t have anyone to talk to. | 我都没人可以倾诉 |
[25:25] | I don’t have anyone to talk to either. | 同是天涯沦落人 |
[25:32] | Who knew I’d be missing all the fun at the founder’s parties? | 谁能相信 我原本会错过派对的欢乐的 |
[25:34] | This is rare, believe me. | 那很少见 相信我 |
[25:37] | Is it bad that I’m, uh, enjoying myself? | 我这时候玩得起劲儿是不是不太好 |
[25:40] | No. It’s great that you’re enjoying yourself. | 不 你能放松一下挺好的 |
[25:44] | Thanks for making me dance. | 谢谢你带我跳舞 |
[25:45] | Hey, not a problem. | 不足挂齿 |
[25:49] | Air. | 空气 |
[25:50] | Air. I need some air. | 我需要点新鲜空气 |
[25:52] | Um, come with me? | 一起来吗 |
[25:55] | Sure. | 好 |
[25:56] | You havet seen my mom, have you? | 你看见我妈了吗 |
[25:58] | Um, no. Not in a while. | 没有 有一会儿没看到了 |
[26:02] | All right. | 好吧 |
[26:10] | Oh, my God. | 我的天啊 |
[26:17] | What the hell are you doin’, man?! | 你个混蛋在干什么 |
[26:18] | – Matt… – Mom! | -马特 -妈 |
[26:19] | Whoa. Dude, calm down. | 冷静点 兄弟 |
[26:21] | Matt! No! | 马特 不要 |
[26:28] | Stop it! | 住手 |
[26:31] | Tyler! | 泰勒 |
[26:32] | Tyler! Stop it! You are hurting him | 泰勒 住手 你把他弄伤了 |
[26:35] | Somebody’s help us. | 来个人帮忙啊 |
[26:38] | Stop! Tyler! Hey! | 停下 泰勒 够了 |
[26:44] | What the hell was that? | 你这是怎么了 |
[26:48] | Here, Matt, get up. Are you OK? | 马特 起来 你还好吗 |
[26:50] | What the hell was that? | 你这是做什么 |
[26:52] | I’ll take it from here. I’ll take it from here. | 我来处理 我来处理 |
[26:55] | It’s all right. It’s OK. | 没事的 没事的 |
[26:57] | You hurt? | 你受伤了吗 |
[27:00] | Go get cleaned up. It’s OK. | 去清理一下 没事的 |
[27:02] | Go get cleaned up. | 去清理一下 |
[27:04] | Thank you for your help. | 多谢你的帮助 |
[27:06] | Everything’s fine. Everything’s fine, everybody. | 没什么大事 一切正常 |
[27:10] | Come on. Everybody back to the party. Let’s go. | 来吧 我们继续进行派对 快 |
[27:11] | Come on. Have a good time. | 继续啦 好好玩 |
[27:13] | – Are you OK? – Where is she? | -你还好吗 -她在哪里 |
[27:16] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[27:18] | Come on. Put your head up. | 头抬起来点 |
[27:28] | Do you wanna hear the bad news or the really bad news? | 我有坏消和很坏的消息 先听哪一个 |
[27:31] | Actuay I don’t want any news, Damon. | 达蒙 我不想听任何消息 |
[27:34] | All right, let me rephrase. | 好吧 我来换个说法 |
[27:35] | Do you wanna hear | 你想听 |
[27:36] | how the council’s back in vampire mode | 理事会为何重新进入吸血鬼警戒状态 |
[27:37] | Or how I just killed uncle John Gilbert? | 还是我刚刚杀了约翰·吉尔伯特叔叔 |
[27:41] | What? | 什么 |
[27:42] | Great party by the way, huh? | 顺便说一句 派对很不错 |
[27:47] | Damon. | 达蒙 |
[28:10] | Is everything all right? | 你还好吗 |
[28:12] | No. | 不好 |
[28:17] | I…I ruined it. | 我搞砸了 |
[28:18] | I always ruin it. | 我总是搞砸 |
[28:20] | What is wrong with me? | 我到底是怎么回事 |
[28:40] | What are you doing? | 你在干嘛 |
[28:48] | I’m sorry. | 不好意思 |
[29:38] | You’ve gotta be kidding me. | 开什么玩笑 |
[29:43] | Thank you all. | 谢谢大家 |
[29:44] | Thank you very much. Thank you. | 非常感谢 多谢诸位 |
[29:46] | Thank you all for joining us tonight. | 感谢大家今晚光临 |
[29:48] | In just a few moments, we will officially begin the countdown | 很快 我们就要进入正式的倒计时 |
[29:51] | to our upcoming Founder’s day celebration, | 来迎接我们的创立日庆典 |
[29:53] | And it’s a very special one this year, | 今年的创立日非常特殊 |
[29:55] | The 150th birthday of our town. | 是本镇150岁的生日 |
[30:01] | And…and I would like to welcome back | 同时我非常高兴请回了 |
[30:05] | one of our town’s favorite sons | 本镇最受欢迎的公民 |
[30:07] | to do the honors of ringing our official charter bell. | 来完成鸣钟这项光荣的使命 |
[30:10] | John Gilbert, would you please join me up here? | 有请约翰·吉尔伯特 |
[30:16] | 150 years of community, prosperity, family. | 150年的小镇 我们荣辱与共 相依为命 |
[30:22] | We take care of each other, | 我们彼此关照 |
[30:23] | Look after each other, | 彼此照顾 |
[30:26] | Protect each other. | 彼此保护 |
[30:30] | It’s good to be home. | 回家的感觉真好 |
[30:39] | – Look at his right hand. – Whose? | -看他的右手 -谁的 |
[30:41] | The town’s favorite son. Look at his ring. | 本镇最受欢迎的公民 看他的戒指 |
[30:48] | Oh. That looks like mine. | 看上去跟我的很像 |
[30:50] | Yeah, and that would be a big coincidence | 是呀 要不是他在5分钟前死而复生 |
[30:51] | if he didn’t just come back from the dead 5 minutes ago. | 那一定是个很大的巧合 |
[30:55] | Where the hell did you get that ring? | 你从哪搞到那枚戒指的 |
[30:56] | Isobel, my wife. | 我妻子伊泽贝尔那里 |
[31:00] | Who gave birth to Elena | 埃琳娜的生母 |
[31:03] | under the medical care of the esteemed | 受到了尊敬的格雷森·吉尔伯特医生的 |
[31:05] | Dr. Grayson Gilbert, John’s brother. | 悉心照料 也就是约翰的哥哥 |
[31:09] | Oh. You think John knew Isobel? | 你认为约翰认识伊泽贝尔 |
[31:11] | I think John knows a lot of things. | 我认为约翰知道的远不止于此 |
[31:20] | – Take care. – Have a good night. | -保重 -晚安 |
[31:27] | Sorry about that, man. | 抱歉撞到你了 兄弟 |
[31:28] | No, really, I’m terribly sorry. | 真的 我非常非常抱歉 |
[31:31] | You don’t wanna do this, man. | 伙计 你最好别跟我过不去 |
[31:36] | Sorry about that, too. | 这个也很抱歉 |
[31:38] | God, all I can do is apologize. | 老天 我只会道歉 |
[31:41] | What’s that about? | 怎么回事 |
[31:42] | Get out of my way, please. | 别挡道 算我求你 |
[31:48] | No girl to show off for now? | 没有女人看你显摆了吧 |
[31:51] | I see how this is. | 我就知道 |
[32:11] | Wh-what are you, man? | 你到底是什么 |
[33:25] | Stefan. | 斯特凡 |
[33:30] | Stefan. | 斯特凡 |
[33:38] | Hey. Hey, are you OKey? | 你还好吗 |
[33:42] | What happened? | 出什么事了 |
[33:48] | My arm. | 我胳膊 |
[33:50] | I lost my balance and fell. | 我没站稳摔倒了 |
[33:54] | I’m clumsy. | 我真是笨手笨脚 |
[34:10] | Let’s go. | 咱们走吧 |
[34:11] | Dad, I’m sorry. | 爸 我很抱歉 |
[34:13] | I don’t even know what happened. | 我都不知道是怎么回事 |
[34:15] | I was drinking, and… | 我喝醉了 |
[34:18] | I lost control. | 就失控了 |
[34:20] | Can’t explain it.. | 我也没法解释 |
[34:27] | That is the last time you ever embarrass this family. | 这是你最后一次让家族蒙羞 |
[34:45] | What are you doing? | 你这是做什么 |
[34:46] | Matt, don’t. | 马特 别这样 |
[34:47] | I can’t do it anymore, Mom, so just go, all right? | 我没法再忍了 老妈 你还是走吧 |
[34:50] | You’ve done it before and more times than I can count. | 反正也不是一次两次了 |
[34:52] | I’m not leaving you. | 我不会离开你的 |
[34:55] | Matty. | 马特 |
[34:56] | Mom! | 妈 |
[34:58] | Don’t you get it? | 你还不明白吗 |
[35:00] | I’m better off without you. | 没有你我活得更好 |
[35:05] | No. | 不要 |
[35:08] | Tonight was a… | 今晚 |
[35:10] | God, I’m so sorry. | 上帝啊 我真的错了 |
[35:14] | I know I failed you, and I failed Vicki, | 我知道我对不起你 对不起薇姬 |
[35:18] | But I won’t do it to you again. | 但我以后再也不会这样了 |
[35:21] | I promise I’ll get it together. | 我发誓我绝不会乱来了 |
[35:28] | I want you out of the house… | 我希望你明早之前离开这个家 |
[35:31] | and my life by morning. | 远离我的生活 |
[35:35] | Matty. | 马特 |
[35:42] | Goin’ somewhere? Hmm? | 还去什么地方吗 |
[35:44] | Never like to be the last one to leave a party. | 我从不喜欢最后一个离开派对 |
[35:46] | It’s too desperate. | 那可太没救了 |
[35:48] | You here to kill me again? | 你还想再杀我一次吗 |
[35:49] | Or you gonna let Mr. Saltzman do your dirty work? | 还是想让萨尔茨曼先生替你出手 |
[35:51] | OK, you obviously know who I am. | 好吧 你显然知道我是谁了 |
[35:53] | I do. Alaric saltzman, | 当然 阿拉里克·萨尔茨曼 |
[35:56] | A highchool history teacher with a secret. | 神秘的高中历史老师 |
[35:58] | Sure know a lot for someone who just got to town. | 你人刚到镇上 知道的倒挺多 |
[36:01] | More than you can imagine, Damon. | 远远超出你的想象 达蒙 |
[36:03] | My knowledge of this town goes beyond anything that you | 我对这个镇的了解远远超过你 |
[36:07] | or you or the council knows. | 你 还有那些理事会会员 |
[36:10] | So if you were planning on some clever high-speed, | 如果你们打算快速夺走我的戒指 |
[36:13] | snatch-ring, vamp kill move, | 再杀我灭口的话 |
[36:15] | Know that if I die everything I know goes to the council, | 记清楚一点 我一死 我所知的一切都会传给理事会 |
[36:20] | Including the fascinating little tale of the original Salvatore brothers, | 包括塞尔瓦托兄弟的传奇故事 |
[36:24] | and their present-day return to mystic falls. | 以及他们回到神秘瀑布镇的事 |
[36:27] | How’d you get the ring? | 你怎么会有这个戒指 |
[36:30] | I inherited one, | 我继承了一个 |
[36:31] | My brother Gray, the other. This was his. | 我哥哥格雷也有一个 这是他的 |
[36:36] | And I wouldn’t have given mine to Isobel | 我真不该把自己的戒指给伊泽贝尔 |
[36:37] | Had I known she’d hand it over to another guy. | 我不知道她会将之送给另一个男人 |
[36:39] | So you did know her. | 如此说来 你的确认识她 |
[36:40] | Who do you think sent her your way | 你以为当她想成为吸血鬼时 |
[36:41] | when she wanted to become a vampire? | 是谁把她指引到你面前的 |
[36:43] | You sent her? | 你搞的鬼 |
[36:44] | Guilty. | 好罪过哦 |
[36:46] | Why, did you think someone else sent her? | 不然呢 你觉得另有其人吗 |
[36:48] | Maybe Katherine Pierce? | 或许是凯瑟琳·皮尔斯 |
[36:51] | How do you know about Katherine? | 你怎么知道凯瑟琳 |
[36:52] | How do I know anything, Damon? | 我是怎么知道这一切的 达蒙 |
[36:54] | What do you want? | 你想怎样 |
[36:56] | So many questions. | 问题真多 |
[36:58] | It was a pleasure meeting you, Rick. | 很高兴见到你 里克 |
[37:00] | I’ve heard so much about you. | 我听说过不少你的事 |
[37:13] | Not so excited that we have another month of these founder’s day events | 创立者协会的活动还要进行一个月 真烦 |
[37:17] | Tell me about it. | 可不是嘛 |
[37:22] | You Okay? | 你还好吗 |
[37:23] | Fine. | 很好 |
[37:25] | Are you sure? | 你确定 |
[37:27] | I’m fine, Elena. | 我很好 埃琳娜 |
[37:47] | Oh, my God. You scared me. | 天啊 你吓到我了 |
[37:49] | Sorry. | 对不起 |
[37:52] | I’m sorry that I… I ran off earlier. | 抱歉 之前…我跑开了 |
[37:54] | What happened? | 发生了什么事 |
[37:55] | Is everything OK? | 一切都还好吗 |
[38:02] | No. | 不好 |
[38:04] | Talk to me. | 告诉我怎么了 |
[38:15] | Stefan, tell me. | 斯特凡 告诉我 |
[38:18] | I tried… | 我努力了 |
[38:20] | So hard to keep it together tonight. | 今晚我特别地难以自制 |
[38:23] | And it was working. It was working, | 本来一直都控制住了 控制得不错 |
[38:25] | Uh, but…but then Matt’s mom, she, uh, | 但 但后来马特的妈妈 她 |
[38:29] | got hurt, and she was bleeding, | 受伤了 她在流血 |
[38:30] | and I had her…her blood on my hands. | 我的手上沾了她的血 |
[38:34] | And then what happened? | 接下来怎么了 |
[38:35] | And then that…that guy in the parking lot, | 然后那家伙出现在了停车场 |
[38:39] | I wanted to feed on him, | 我想吸他的血 |
[38:40] | and it took everything inside of me not to do it. | 但我拼命告诉自己 千万不要那么做 |
[38:43] | But you didn’t? | 所有你没那么做 |
[38:43] | No, but I wanted to. | 是的 但我很想 |
[38:46] | God. | 天呐 |
[38:48] | Elena, I…my… | 埃琳娜 我 我 |
[38:50] | My head is pounding, | 我的头疼得厉害 |
[38:52] | I feel like my… my skin is on… is on fire. | 我觉得我 我浑身都要烧起来了 |
[38:56] | I have this hunger inside of me that I’ve never… | 那种发自深处的饥饿感 我从没 |
[38:59] | I’ve never felt before in my entire life, | 我以前从没这样过 |
[39:02] | And all I keep thinking about | 我反复地想着 |
[39:03] | is how I promised that | 我曾经向你保证过 |
[39:04] | I would never keep anything from you, | 我绝对不会对你有所隐瞒 |
[39:06] | and so I’m telling you this. | 所以我要告诉你这些 |
[39:07] | That’s OK. I need you to tell me these things. | 没事 我正需要你告诉我 |
[39:09] | But I don’t want you to see me like this. | 但我不希望你看到这样的我 |
[39:11] | I don’t want you to know that this side of me exists. | 我不想让你知道阴暗面的我 |
[39:14] | Stefan, you’re gonna get through this. | 斯特凡 你不会有事的 |
[39:16] | I’m gonna help you pull through. | 我会帮你度过难关 |
[39:18] | It’s gonna be OK. You’re gonna be OK. | 会好起来的 你会好起来的 |
[39:19] | No, no, no, no. No, no, no, no, no. | 别 别 别 |
[39:23] | No, I’m sorry. I…I can’t. | 别 对不起 我不能 |
[39:28] | I-I’m afraid of what I could do to you. | 我害怕自己会伤害到你 |
[39:33] | I’m not. | 我不怕 |
[39:37] | Stefan. | 斯特凡 |
[39:38] | Stefan, I’m not. | 斯特凡 我不怕 |
[39:44] | I’m not, OK? | 我不怕 好吗 |
[39:58] | I love you so much. | 我真的非常爱你 |
[40:01] | Oh, I love you, too. | 我也爱你 |
[40:15] | We have a problem, Stefan. | 我们有麻烦了 斯特凡 |
[40:16] | And when I say, “problem,” I mean global crisis. | 我说的麻烦 是天大的麻烦 |
[40:22] | Seems uncle John has a… | 约翰叔叔 好像有一枚 |
[40:28] | You don’t look so good. | 你脸色不太好 |
[40:31] | It’s different this time, isn’t it? | 这次和以往不同 是吧 |
[40:33] | The need is too strong. | 那种渴望太强烈了 |
[40:37] | Of course it would be after all these years. | 也难怪 你都压抑那么多年了 |
[40:52] | Have a good night, brother. | 晚安 老弟 |