时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:04] | For over a century, I have lived in secret | 一个多世纪以来 我都秘密地活着 |
[00:06] | until now. | 直到现在 |
[00:07] | I know the risk. But I have to know her. | 我知道很冒险 但我必须认识她 |
[00:09] | Elena… she’s a dead ringer for Katherine. | 埃琳娜 和凯瑟琳长得一模一样 |
[00:11] | I want you all to myself. | 我希望你只属于我 |
[00:12] | Just as he wants me, | 他也想占有我 |
[00:14] | but I’m the one who gets to make all the rules. | 但只有我说了才算数 |
[00:16] | Go get the sheriff. We have a vampire. | 快去找警长 我们抓到了一个吸血鬼 |
[00:18] | No. Don’t take her! | 不 别带她走 |
[00:19] | You’ll be killed along with them. | 你会和他们一同被杀死的 |
[00:20] | Just let me be killed. | 那就让我死吧 |
[00:22] | Damon, we’ll get her back. | 达蒙 我们会把她救回来的 |
[00:24] | Don’t you think that you’ve done enough? | 你觉得你还不够添乱吗 |
[00:25] | Stefan’s still drinking human blood. | 斯特凡还在喝人血 |
[00:27] | – Stefan! – Stefan. | -斯特凡 -斯特凡 |
[00:29] | Blood brings out what’s inside of me. | 人血暴露了我的本质 |
[00:31] | I’m not gonna give up on you, Stefan. | 我不会放弃你的 斯特凡 |
[00:32] | – I believe in you. – Stop! stop! | -我相信你 -住口 住口 |
[00:36] | Stop! I’m so sorry. | 住口 我很抱歉 |
[00:38] | It’s OK. You’re gonna be OK. | 没关系 你会好起来的 |
[01:15] | Get him in. | 弄上车 |
[01:19] | We have to get to the church. They’re waiting. | 我们得赶去教堂 他们在等着 |
[01:21] | Circle around that way. I’ll distract them. | 你从那边绕过去 我引开他们 |
[01:23] | Go. | 去吧 |
[01:27] | Over here! | 这里 |
[01:28] | There’s another one! quick! | 这还有一个 快 |
[01:30] | Help me! | 帮我 |
[01:32] | Arm yourselves. | 带上武器 |
[01:48] | We don’t have long. | 我们时间不多 |
[01:52] | Katherine. | 凯瑟琳 |
[01:53] | Katherine. | 凯瑟琳 |
[02:05] | We’re gonna get you out of here. | 我们会把你救出去的 |
[02:08] | Damon, hurry. Hurry. | 达蒙 快点 快点 |
[02:14] | No! | 不 |
[02:16] | No. | 不 |
[02:25] | Damon. | 达蒙 |
[02:29] | Come on. Let’s go. | 快啊 快来 |
[02:52] | Stefan. | 斯特凡 |
[02:57] | Stefan. | 斯特凡 |
[03:01] | I love you, Stefan. | 我爱你 斯特凡 |
[03:54] | It’s so hard to see him locked up like this. | 真不忍心看他被这么关着 |
[03:56] | You’re the one who locked him up. | 是你把他关起来的 |
[03:58] | You helped. | 你也是帮凶 |
[03:59] | I couldn’t have him running around chewing on people | 我不能让他这会儿四处去咬人 |
[04:02] | while the town was looking for vampires, now, could I? | 现在小镇上正在抓吸血鬼 不是吗 |
[04:04] | It had nothing to do with you actually caring about him. | 不是你对他的关心在作祟吗 |
[04:07] | Your thing, not mine. | 那是你 我才没 |
[04:55] | Katherine had me make that for you weeks ago. | 几星期前凯瑟琳让我帮你做的 |
[04:57] | Where am I? | 我在哪 |
[04:58] | The quarry just north of town. | 小镇北边的采石场 |
[05:01] | My brother and I brought you here last night. | 我和我兄弟昨晚带你过来的 |
[05:04] | We found you dead in the woods. | 我们发现你死在了树林中 |
[05:07] | Where’s Damon? | 达蒙在哪 |
[05:18] | – Am I… am I a… – Not yet. | -我 我现在是 -还不是 |
[05:20] | You’re in transition. | 你正在转化 |
[05:23] | But how? I… | 但怎么会 我 |
[05:24] | You had Katherine’s blood in your system when you died. | 你死时 体内尚有凯瑟琳的血 |
[05:26] | No. I never… | 不会的 我从没 |
[05:27] | She’s been compelling you to drink it for weeks, Stefan. | 她已经控制你喝了几个星期了 斯特凡 |
[05:33] | And Damon? | 达蒙呢 |
[05:34] | No compulsion was necessary. | 他不需要强迫 |
[05:37] | He drank from her willingly. | 他欣然接受了 |
[06:02] | I woke up last night. I didn’t know where I was. | 我昨晚醒来 不知道自己在哪 |
[06:05] | I went to the church. | 我去了教堂 |
[06:07] | And I watched them drag her inside. | 眼睁睁地看着他们拖她进去 |
[06:12] | Then they set fire to it. | 然后他们放了火 |
[06:15] | And the whole church went up into flames. | 整个教堂变成一片火海 |
[06:21] | They killed her, Stefan. | 他们杀了她 斯特凡 |
[06:25] | She’s gone. | 她死了 |
[06:34] | Did you ever figure out what that is? | 你搞清楚那是什么了吗 |
[06:35] | Nope. Whatever it is, it doesn’t work. | 还没 不管是什么 用不了 |
[06:38] | Pearl didn’t say anything else about it? | 珍珠没说别的什么吗 |
[06:40] | She thought she was stealing his vampire compass, | 她以为她偷的是吸血鬼指南针 |
[06:42] | but it was a pocket watch. | 但那个怀表才是 |
[06:44] | That Johnathan Gilbert was a crazy scientist. | 乔纳森·吉尔伯特是个科学狂人 |
[06:49] | Have you spoken to your uncle lately? | 你最近有和你叔叔说话吗 |
[06:51] | I’ve been avoiding him, actually. | 实际上 我一直躲着他 |
[06:53] | That…and I’ve been here most nights. | 况且我几乎每晚都在这儿 |
[06:56] | So, you’ll be here again tonight? | 那你今晚也要来吗 |
[06:58] | Is that a problem? | 有什么问题吗 |
[07:00] | Yes. | 当然 |
[07:02] | You’re a complete nuisance. | 你真是个烦人的讨厌鬼 |
[07:04] | Heh. See you later. | 一会儿见 |
[07:15] | Hey. Surprise. | 惊喜哈 |
[07:17] | What are you doing here? | 你在这干嘛 |
[07:19] | Picking up this. | 来拿这个 |
[07:23] | A class schedule? | 课表吗 |
[07:24] | Starting tomorrow, I’m officially a student here. | 从明天开始 我就正式在这上学了 |
[07:27] | You’re kidding me, right? | 你开玩笑呢吧 |
[07:29] | No. I finally beat my mom down. | 没开玩笑 我总算说服我妈了 |
[07:32] | But why would you want to go to high school? | 不过你为什么想来读高中呢 |
[07:34] | It blows. | 多没劲啊 |
[07:36] | Do I really need to answer that? | 一定要我回答吗 |
[07:43] | You’d suffer through all this just to hang out with me? | 为了和我在一起 你宁愿活受罪? |
[07:46] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[07:47] | I would. | 我愿意 |
[07:50] | That’s, um… | 那还真是 |
[07:51] | Stupid? Pathetic? | 傻帽 可悲 |
[07:53] | Old lurky me? | 跟踪狂毛病又犯了 |
[07:56] | It’s awesome. | 太好了 |
[08:00] | It’s awesome. | 太棒了 |
[08:10] | Brought you something to eat… | 给你带喝的来了 |
[08:11] | 100% Stefan diet approved. | 百分百的斯特凡减肥餐 |
[08:15] | You know what will happen if you don’t eat. | 你知道不进食的话会怎样吧 |
[08:17] | You gonna all rotting and crusty. | 你会变得憔悴又易怒 |
[08:19] | I’m not hungry. | 我不饥饿 |
[08:21] | Of course you are. | 才怪 |
[08:22] | We’re eternally hungry. Take it. | 我们都处在无尽的饥饿之中 喝吧 |
[08:27] | The human blood should be gone by now. | 你体内的人血现在应该已经消耗完了 |
[08:29] | You want to explain why you’re still in here | 你想为自己仍然呆在这里 |
[08:30] | feeling sorry for yourself? | 自怨自艾吗 |
[08:34] | Come on. Drink up. | 快点 喝完 |
[08:45] | Fine. Starve. | 好吧 饿着吧 |
[08:47] | What do I care? | 关我什么事呢 |
[08:53] | Hello? | 喂 |
[08:53] | Hey, it’s Alaric Saltzman. | 我是阿拉里克·萨尔茨曼 |
[08:55] | Before I hang up, how did you get this number? | 挂电话之前问下 你怎么知道我号码的 |
[08:56] | Ah, it’s a mystery. Listen, I’ve, uh, | 秘密 听着 |
[08:59] | been doing some digging on Elena’s uncle. | 我最近调查了一下埃琳娜的叔叔 |
[09:01] | You interested? | 有兴趣吗 |
[09:03] | What kind of digging? | 什么调查 |
[09:03] | I’ve got an old friend from Duke | 我在杜克大学上学的时候 |
[09:05] | who studied criminology when we were there together. | 结识了一位研究犯罪学的老朋友 |
[09:07] | Let’s just say he’s become a very proficient digger. | 他可以说是个调查老手 |
[09:10] | Well, did him find anything? | 那他查到什么了吗 |
[09:12] | Well, I had him run a track on John’s cell records. | 我让他追踪了约翰的通话记录 |
[09:14] | He was getting a call from a number… | 他接过一个电话 那个电话号码 |
[09:16] | The same number that Elena dialed to get Isobel. | 就是埃琳娜打去找伊泽贝尔的号码 |
[09:18] | And then the number was disconnected. | 后来那个号码打不通了 |
[09:21] | Isobel knows John. Whatever. We knew that. | 我们早知道伊泽贝尔认识约翰啊 |
[09:23] | Right. Well, after that, | 没错 后来 |
[09:23] | he started getting calls from a new number. | 他又接到了一个新号码打来的电话 |
[09:25] | And I had my friend run a geo track. | 我让我朋友做了地域追踪 |
[09:27] | Got the address. It’s… | 查到了地址 |
[09:29] | It’s an apartment in Grove Hill. | 是格罗夫希尔的一间公寓 |
[09:32] | Isobel’s in Grove Hill? | 伊泽贝尔在格罗夫希尔吗 |
[09:33] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[09:34] | I thought we could take a look and see what we find. | 我想我们可以去看看能不能查到什么 |
[09:35] | Perfect. Give me the address. | 太好了 告诉我地址 |
[09:37] | Oh, so you can go without me? No. I don’t think so. | 你想一个人去吗 我看不行 |
[09:40] | I’m not going with you. You tried to kill me. | 我才不跟你去 你曾想要杀我来着 |
[09:41] | Yeah, well, you did kill me. | 是啊 你还杀了我呢 |
[09:45] | Hold on. What? | 等等 怎么了 |
[09:47] | I’m just grabbing some clothes, and then I’ll be right over. | 我回家拿几件衣服 马上就过来 |
[09:49] | – How’s Stefan? – Extra broody. | -斯特凡怎么样了 -抑郁寡欢 |
[09:51] | Hold on. | 等等 |
[09:53] | You drive. Pick me up in an hour. | 你来开车 一小时后来接我 |
[09:54] | Done. | 好 |
[09:58] | He won’t eat anything. | 他不愿进食 |
[10:01] | He has to eat, what’s his favorite… Kind of, um… | 他一定得进食 他最喜欢的 那个 |
[10:05] | His favorite kind of what? | 他最喜欢的什么 |
[10:07] | Type of animal blood that he prefers? | 他比较喜欢哪种动物的血 |
[10:09] | Ew. Gross. | 恶心 |
[10:11] | Your joking doesn’help. | 你开玩笑可于事无补 |
[10:12] | Helps me. Now, hurry up. | 聊以自慰 快过来 |
[10:14] | I can’t baby-sit all night. I have things to do. | 我不能照顾他一晚上 我还有事要做 |
[10:16] | I would say, “drop dead,” but… | 我想说 “去死” 但是 |
[10:20] | Stefan likes… | 斯特凡喜欢 |
[10:22] | puppy blood… | 小狗的血 |
[10:24] | Little golden retriever puppies with cute, fluffy ears. | 那种长着毛茸茸小耳朵的金毛猎犬 |
[10:26] | That’s his favorite. | 是他的最爱 |
[10:36] | Sorry. | 不好意思 |
[10:37] | Uncle John. | 约翰叔叔 |
[10:39] | I didn’t see you there. | 我刚才没看见你在这 |
[10:40] | I thought we could talk. We haven’t had a chance to catch up. | 我想我们该谈谈 一直都没机会叙叙旧呢 |
[10:45] | I’m actually just heading out, so… | 实际上 我正打算出去 所以 |
[10:47] | Well, it won’t take long. | 不会太久 |
[10:51] | What did you want to talk about? | 你想谈什么 |
[10:55] | I know you know. | 我知道你清楚 |
[10:57] | Know what? | 清楚什么 |
[10:59] | It’s really silly to keep pretending. | 继续装蒜是很愚蠢的事情 |
[11:01] | What do you think your mother would say | 如果你妈妈知道你在和吸血鬼恋爱 |
[11:04] | if she knew you were dating a vampire? | 你觉得她会说什么 |
[11:09] | Which mother? | 哪个妈妈 |
[11:25] | I bet Johnathan Gilbert has told father by now. | 我敢说乔纳森·吉尔伯特已经告诉父亲了 |
[11:29] | Wonder how he took the news that we’re dead. | 很好奇他得知我们的死讯后会怎样 |
[11:32] | As if he cares. He betrayed us. | 说得跟他在乎似的 他出卖了我们 |
[11:35] | He thought he was protecting us, Damon. | 他以为他在保护我们 达蒙 |
[11:36] | He thought he was protecting this town. | 他认为他在保护这个小镇 |
[11:40] | This sun hurts my eyes. | 阳光真刺眼 |
[11:42] | It’s part of it. | 那只是一部分 |
[11:45] | The muscle aches, the sick feeling… | 肌肉酸痛 胃里翻江倒海 |
[11:47] | Emily says it’s our bodies pushing us to feed, | 艾米莉说是我们的身体驱使我们去进食 |
[11:51] | to complete the transition. | 从而完成转化 |
[11:53] | That’s not gonna happen. | 我不会变成吸血鬼的 |
[11:55] | Is that your choice, then? | 你决定好了吗 |
[11:57] | To die instead? | 宁愿死 |
[11:59] | Isn’t it yours? | 难道你不是 |
[12:02] | This was all to be with Katherine. | 一切都是为了和凯瑟琳在一起 |
[12:04] | But she’s gone. | 但她已经死了 |
[12:06] | I want it over. | 我想结束这一切 |
[12:11] | How you feelin’? | 还好吗 |
[12:14] | Damon says you need to drink that. | 达蒙说你需要进食 |
[12:18] | You need it, Stefan. | 你需要它 斯特凡 |
[12:20] | Can’t survive without it. | 否则没法坚持下去 |
[12:21] | I don’t want to survive. | 我不想活下去 |
[12:24] | What? | 什么 |
[12:25] | – No, don’t say that. – I’m sorry, Elena. | -别说这种话 -抱歉 埃琳娜 |
[12:28] | No more. | 再也不想了 |
[12:30] | After what I’ve done, it has to end. | 我做的那些孽 该了断了 |
[12:34] | I just want it over. | 我希望一切就此结束 |
[12:43] | He’s just being dramatic. | 他不过是惺惺作态 |
[12:44] | He’s not gonna starve himself. | 他才不会饿死自己 |
[12:46] | Why would he say that? | 他为什么那么说 |
[12:47] | He feels bad about hurting that girl. | 因为他为伤害那女孩感到自责 |
[12:49] | It’s very typical Stefan martyr stuff. | 斯特凡一贯的假圣人作风 |
[12:51] | – It will pass. – Will it? | -会没事的 -会吗 |
[12:53] | Because he seemed to be in lot of pain. | 他看起来痛苦不堪 |
[12:56] | Yeah. Well, that will pass, too, once he eats. | 等他开始进食 就不会再痛苦 |
[12:58] | I didn’t mean physical pain. | 不是身体上的痛苦 |
[13:00] | I know what you meant. | 我明白你的意思 |
[13:03] | Look, are you gonna be ok here if I have to run out? | 我出去下 你一个人在这可以吗 |
[13:05] | I have to go to an errand with the teacher. | 等下我和那位老师有事要做 |
[13:07] | The teacher? | 那位老师 |
[13:08] | Alaric? Are you two friends now? | 阿拉里克 你们现在是朋友了 |
[13:11] | I don’t have any friends, Elena. | 我从不交朋友 埃琳娜 |
[13:14] | Right. | 对哦 |
[13:16] | You should, um, | 你最好 |
[13:18] | You should stay up here. You shouldn’t be down there by yourself. | 最好留在楼上 一个人别去地下室 |
[13:21] | I’ll be fine. | 我会没事的 |
[13:23] | You know… | 话说 |
[13:25] | You’re very trusting of him, given the circumstances. | 尽管他现在一团糟 你还那么相信他 |
[13:28] | So are you. | 你不也是吗 |
[13:31] | Otherwise, you wouldn’t be leaving. | 否则你就不会放心离开 |
[13:35] | It won’t be long. | 我去去就回 |
[13:49] | Hello, Mr. Gilbert. | 你好 吉尔伯特先生 |
[13:51] | Pearl. What a pleasure. | 珍珠 真荣幸 |
[13:53] | I must admit, I’m surprised that you came. | 不得不承认 我很惊讶你会来 |
[13:55] | Jenna tells me that you wanted to discuss | 珍娜说你想面谈 |
[13:57] | the sale of the building in person. | 关于那间屋子出售的事 |
[13:58] | Still, revealing yourself to me like this, it took quite a risk. | 与我这样面对面 确实得冒很大风险 |
[14:02] | I’m not stupid, Mr. Gilbert. | 别兜弯子了 吉尔伯特先生 |
[14:03] | You knew who I was when you requested the meeting. | 邀请我时 你就知道我的身份 |
[14:08] | So, Damon tells me | 达蒙告诉我 |
[14:09] | that you’re looking for the device i took from Johnathan. | 你在找我从乔纳森手中拿走的那件发明 |
[14:12] | I’m sure you realize I have no intention of giving it to you. | 你一定明白 我并不打算给你 |
[14:15] | That’s why I wanted to meet you. | 这正是见你的原因 |
[14:17] | I’m planning on changing your mind. | 我会让你改变主意 |
[14:19] | Really? How so? | 是吗 凭什么 |
[14:21] | With my Gilbert charm. | 凭吉尔伯特家族的魅力 |
[14:23] | I know that you have a weakness for it. | 我知道你无法抗拒这种吸引 |
[14:28] | May I buy you a drink? | 能请你喝一杯吗 |
[14:33] | So, your mother was in love with Johnathan Gilbert, | 当年 你母亲爱上了乔纳森·吉尔伯特 |
[14:35] | – And he betrayed her? – Yup. | -结果他却背叛了她 -没错 |
[14:38] | And now my uncle John | 现在 我叔叔约翰 |
[14:39] | Wants this invention-device thing that she gave to Damon. | 又想要你母亲给达蒙的那件发明 |
[14:44] | That’s pretty much it. | 差不多 |
[14:46] | John mentioned there were more Gilbert journals. | 约翰说吉尔伯特还有其他日记 |
[14:48] | I bet that’s how he knows everything. | 他肯定从日记里知道的一切 |
[14:51] | Do we have to talk about this all night? | 非得整晚都谈论这个吗 |
[14:54] | I’ve told you everything. | 我全都告诉你了 |
[14:57] | I probably shouldn’t have, | 或许我不该那样做 |
[14:57] | ’cause that could get us both in a lot of trouble. | 因为那会给我们都惹上麻烦 |
[15:02] | I’m not gonna say anything. | 我不会说出去的 |
[15:04] | Your uncle John wants us dead. | 你叔叔约翰希望消灭所有吸血鬼 |
[15:06] | Oh, you don’t know that. | 那可不一定 |
[15:09] | Yes, I do. | 真的 |
[15:11] | He’s a hater, Jeremy. | 他恨我们入骨 杰里米 |
[15:13] | Well, I’m not. | 但我不是 |
[15:15] | No. | 是的 |
[15:17] | You’re something else entirely. | 对我而言 你完全不同 |
[15:18] | Oh, yeah? What would that be? | 是吗 是什么呢 |
[15:22] | My weakness. | 爱使我软弱 |
[15:54] | I don’t want Jenna to walk in on us. | 我可不想珍娜撞见我们这样 |
[15:57] | Jenna’s in the kitchen. | 珍娜在厨房 |
[15:58] | She just opened the refrigerator. | 她刚打开冰箱 |
[16:00] | Wait. You can hear that? | 你能听见吗 |
[16:04] | That is so cool. | 真棒 |
[16:09] | This is the one here. | 就是这儿 |
[16:11] | The records show this was paid 3 months in advance. | 记录显示 房租已提前3个月支付 |
[16:13] | This is where it gets tricky. | 接下来我得小心应付了 |
[16:14] | I may or may not be able to get in. | 不知道我能不能进去 |
[16:17] | Yeah, how does that work? You always have to be invited in? | 那怎么办 你必须得被邀请才能进 |
[16:20] | By the owner or the person of entitlement. | 房主或者租房授权人都可以 |
[16:22] | Short-term rentals and hotels are a bit a gray area. | 旅馆和短租房管理属于灰色地带 |
[16:25] | You kind of gotta play it by ear. | 得使点儿心眼 随机应变 |
[16:29] | Could we not kill anyone tonight, please? | 今晚能不能别杀人 |
[16:31] | You mean, you just brought me along for my company? | 你是说 你带我来是壮胆的 |
[16:40] | It doesn’t look like anyone’s home. | 好像没人在 |
[16:44] | Yeah. I’m good. | 好了 我进来了 |
[16:48] | No permanent resident, apparently. | 显然没有固定住户 |
[16:58] | Uh, Ric, we have company. | 里克 看来我们有伴咯 |
[17:11] | Boys, boys, that’s enough. | 伙计们 够了 |
[17:15] | I know you. | 我认识你 |
[17:17] | Damon? | 达蒙 |
[17:18] | Your name is Henry. You were in the tomb. | 你叫亨利 你当时在墓穴里 |
[17:20] | Yes, sir. | 是的 |
[17:23] | What are you doing here? | 你来这儿做什么 |
[17:42] | May I offer you a drink, Mr. Gilbert? | 要来杯酒吗 吉尔伯特先生 |
[17:44] | Thank you, Mr. Salvatore. | 谢谢 塞尔瓦托先生 |
[17:46] | This won’t take much longer. | 不会耽误您太长时间 |
[17:51] | I want to make sure the Founder’s archives are accurate. | 我想保证创立者的档案都准确无误 |
[17:53] | Be sure you document the loss of civilian life in the church. | 别忘了记录教堂里那些丧命的平民 |
[17:56] | They were hardly civilians, Mr. Salvatore. | 他们算不上平民 塞尔瓦托先生 |
[17:59] | As far as anyone needs to know, they were. | 鉴于要示于公众 他们就只能是平民 |
[18:02] | As the record keeper for the council, | 作为委员会的档案记录员 |
[18:03] | what you write will be passed down through generations. | 你所记录的资料会被代代相传 |
[18:06] | Certain details should be kept only between you and me. | 某些细节你知我知就可以了 |
[18:08] | For example? | 比如呢 |
[18:10] | My sons. | 我的儿子们 |
[18:12] | They will be remembered the innocent | 他们将会以柳溪镇战役 |
[18:13] | victims of the battle of Willow Creek, | 无辜受害者的名义被人铭记 |
[18:16] | not for their shame. | 而不是他们所做的丢脸之事 |
[18:17] | Certainly, Mr. Salvatore. | 当然 塞尔瓦托先生 |
[18:26] | You know, Damon hasn’t fed me vervain in a while. | 达蒙已经有一会儿没给我摄入马鞭草了 |
[18:29] | I could be at those bars in flash, and you’d be dead. | 我可以瞬间走到门前 你可能会死 |
[18:32] | Yeah, you could. | 是的 你可以 |
[18:34] | But you won’t. | 但你不会这么做 |
[18:35] | Please just go away. | 求你走开 |
[18:39] | I don’t want you here. | 我不要你来这儿 |
[18:48] | What are you doing? | 你干什么 |
[18:49] | Get out of here. | 出去 |
[18:50] | No. | 不要 |
[18:51] | You’re taking a stupid risk. I could hurt you. | 你这是在犯傻 我很可能会伤到你 |
[18:53] | Then I’m stupid. | 我是傻 |
[18:56] | You need to drink this. | 你得把这个喝了 |
[18:58] | Elena, get out of here, or you’ll regret it. | 埃琳娜 出去 不然你会后悔的 |
[19:01] | Drink. | 喝 |
[19:03] | I said get out! | 我说 出去 |
[19:08] | No. | 不 |
[19:34] | So, how do you know John Gilbert? | 你是怎么认识约翰·吉尔伯特的 |
[19:36] | Well, I’ve known him for years. | 我和他认识好多年了 |
[19:38] | He’s a good friend. How do you know him? | 他是我的好友 你怎么认识他的 |
[19:42] | I met him right after I got out of the tomb. | 我从墓地出来后就遇到了他 |
[19:44] | He’s been helping me out. | 他一直在帮我 |
[19:45] | Helping you out how? | 怎么帮你 |
[19:47] | Adapting. It’s a whole new world… | 适应 这个全新的世界 |
[19:50] | Cars, computers, match.com. | 汽车 电脑 配对网站 |
[19:53] | There’s so much to learn. He helped me get this place. | 要学的东西可多了 他帮我找了这个地方 |
[19:57] | So, do you live here alone, | 那么你一个人住这里 |
[19:59] | or is there someone else here? | 还是另外还有人一起 |
[20:01] | That’s my friend’s very… passive-aggressive way of asking, | 他是我朋友 问问题比较冲 |
[20:05] | Uh, do you know a woman named Isobel? | 你认识一个叫伊泽贝尔的女人吗 |
[20:08] | Uh, no. No, I don’t know an Isobel. | 不认识 我不认识伊泽贝尔 |
[20:11] | I know John. He’s my only real friend. | 我认识约翰 他是我唯一的真心朋友 |
[20:14] | He really showed me the ropes… how to use a microwave, | 他教了我很多东西 怎么用微波炉 |
[20:17] | separate my whites. | 白色衣服单独洗 |
[20:18] | What else do you do for him? | 你还为他做些什么 |
[20:19] | I help keep an eye on things…you know, with the others. | 我帮他监视 其他的吸血鬼 |
[20:22] | The others? | 其他的吸血鬼 |
[20:23] | From the tomb. | 从墓地里出来的 |
[20:24] | They’re still pissed at | 他们仍然怀恨在心 |
[20:25] | the founding families for trying to burn them alive. | 因为当年创始家族试图一把火烧死他们 |
[20:28] | I’m cool, | 我倒是没什么 |
[20:28] | but those tomb boys, they want revenge. | 但那些从墓地里出来的家伙 他们想复仇 |
[20:30] | What does John want with them? | 约翰想对他们怎样 |
[20:31] | He’s just keeping an eye on them, you know? | 他就只是在监视他们 |
[20:34] | Trying to make sure they stay out of trouble. | 确保他们不惹麻烦 |
[20:35] | Well, that’s John. Heh. He’s such a do-gooder. | 约翰就是这样子 他是个好好先生 |
[20:42] | Heh. That’s John now. | 是约翰打来的 |
[20:43] | Oh. Hey, let me talk to him. | 让我跟他说吧 |
[20:45] | All right. Yeah. | 好的 |
[20:53] | Are you gonna answer that? | 你接吗 |
[20:54] | Am I gonna…answer that? | 我要 接吗 |
[20:59] | What’s going on? | 怎么了 |
[21:15] | “let’s not kill anyone tonight.” | “我们今晚别杀人” |
[21:17] | Your words. Just pointing that out. | 是你说的 我只是重申一下 |
[21:22] | My apologies. | 不好意思 |
[21:23] | No apologies necessary. | 不必道歉 |
[21:25] | So, tell me, Mr. Gilbert, | 告诉我吧 吉尔伯特先生 |
[21:27] | why should I let you have the device? | 我为什么要把那件发明给你 |
[21:29] | Because I can help you. I’m connected around here. | 因为我能帮你 我在这儿人脉很广 |
[21:32] | The town council’s eating out of my hand. They do whatever I say. | 小镇理事会现在被我控制 听命于我 |
[21:35] | And I know that you just want to live your life | 我知道你只想在这里 |
[21:37] | complete with a white picket fence, and I can help you do that. | 安安稳稳地过日子 而我可以帮你 |
[21:39] | But the device doesn’t work. Why would you even want it? | 但那件发明用不了 你要之何用呢 |
[21:42] | It’s a family heirloom. Call me sentimental. | 那好歹是传家宝 算我很念旧吧 |
[21:45] | Johnathan was ahead of his time. | 乔纳森的思想很超前 |
[21:47] | I read his journals. They’re very extensive. | 我读了他的日记 内容非常宽泛 |
[21:49] | He actually wrote about you. | 他还写到了你 |
[21:51] | You were his one regret. | 你是他唯一的遗憾 |
[21:54] | He loved you, | 他爱你 |
[21:55] | and he hated himself for what he did to you. | 他恨自己那样对你 |
[21:59] | You are lying. | 你在说谎 |
[21:59] | No. | 没有 |
[22:00] | On his last days, he wrote how sorry he was. | 他晚年的日记中写了对过去的悔恨 |
[22:05] | You were the only woman he ever loved. | 你是他唯一深爱的女人 |
[22:15] | Good god. | 天呐 |
[22:16] | You vampires…you’re so emotional. | 你们吸血鬼 竟然这么感性 |
[22:20] | Johnathan Gilbert hated you. | 乔纳森·吉尔伯特恨你 |
[22:23] | His only regret was that | 他唯一的遗憾就是 |
[22:23] | he didn’t drive a stake through your heart himself. | 没有亲手把木桩刺入你的心脏 |
[22:30] | I gave it to Damon. | 我把东西给达蒙了 |
[22:31] | What? | 什么 |
[22:32] | I gave your device to Damon. | 我把你要的发明给达蒙了 |
[22:34] | Why don’t you ask him for it yourself? | 你何不亲自向他索要 |
[22:36] | I’m sure he’d be delighted to give it to you. | 他一定很高兴拱手交到你手中 |
[22:38] | And then, Mr. Gilbert, | 最后呢 吉尔伯特先生 |
[22:39] | may you rot in hell. | 愿您下地狱 |
[22:45] | Talk to me, Stefan. | 跟我说话啊 斯特凡 |
[22:47] | Why are you doing this? | 你干嘛这样 |
[22:49] | I’m making the decision I should have made years ago. | 我在做百年前就该做的决定 |
[22:53] | What are you talking about? | 你什么意思 |
[22:57] | You have to feed in order to complete the transition. | 为完成吸血鬼转化必须要吸人血 |
[23:00] | I know that. | 这点我知道 |
[23:03] | It was a choice I shouldn’t have made. | 我本不该做出那种选择 |
[23:15] | Dear God. | 上帝啊 |
[23:17] | Even in our death, you only feel shame? | 我们都死了 你还只是感到羞耻吗 |
[23:20] | – You’re one of them now. – No. | -你现在也是吸血鬼了 -不 |
[23:22] | Father, I came to say good-bye. | 父亲 我是来道别的 |
[23:24] | I watched you die. | 我亲眼看到你们死了 |
[23:27] | You were there when we were shot? | 我们被射杀时你在场 |
[23:28] | I pulled the trigger myself. | 我亲手扣下的扳机 |
[23:31] | You killed your own sons? | 你竟杀了你的亲生儿子 |
[23:33] | You were both dead to me | 你们选择站在吸血鬼那边时 |
[23:34] | the moment you sided with the vampires. | 对我来说你们就已经死了 |
[23:36] | I only thank god that your mother isn’t alive | 我只是庆幸你们母亲 |
[23:37] | to see the disgrace you’ve become. | 没活着见到你们造成的耻辱 |
[23:39] | I haven’t turned yet. I don’t want to. | 我还没变成吸血鬼呢 我不想 |
[23:40] | I’m going to let myself die, Father. Please. | 我会让自己死去的 父亲 求你了 |
[23:43] | Yes, you are. | 没错 你会死的 |
[23:52] | Father, I didn’t mean to. | 父亲 我不是有意的 |
[23:54] | Get away from me. | 滚开 |
[23:55] | No, let me help you. Please. | 不 让我帮你 求你 |
[24:36] | Oh, God. What’s happening to me? | 天啊 这是怎么回事 |
[24:46] | How can you even look at me right now? | 你居然还愿意看着我 |
[24:49] | You need to be able talk about these things, Stefan. | 你需要讲出这些事 斯特凡 |
[24:52] | I need to hear them. | 我需要知道来龙去脉 |
[24:56] | Come upstairs. | 上楼吧 |
[24:58] | We can talk about it more, | 我们可以接着聊 |
[24:59] | and we’ll keep talking as long as you need. | 你愿聊多久我们就聊多久 |
[25:04] | You’re so sure I’m ready. | 你真那么确定我准备好了 |
[25:12] | And when you feel the same way… | 我希望你也能相信自己 |
[25:16] | I’ll be upstairs. | 我在楼上等你 |
[25:32] | Find anything yet? | 找到什么了吗 |
[25:33] | No, I looked everywhere. The place is… | 没有 我翻遍了各个角落 这地方 |
[25:35] | The place is clean. | 这地方没有任何疑点 |
[25:36] | Well, I found this behind the blood in the fridge. | 我在冰箱里血袋后面发现了这个 |
[25:41] | Oh, man, this was a real dead-end. | 天啊 线索又断了 |
[25:43] | I wouldn’t beat myself up over it, man. | 我可不会因此一蹶不振 伙计 |
[25:46] | What did you think you were gonna find, huh? | 你以为会找到什么 |
[25:48] | Isobel with a cigar and slippers? | 抽雪茄穿拖鞋的伊泽贝尔吗 |
[25:55] | Oh, man. I … | 天啊 我 |
[25:58] | I gotta stop this. | 我不能再这样下去了 |
[25:58] | I can’t … I can’t keep searching for her. | 我不能再固执地寻找她了 |
[26:01] | Really? After only 2 years? | 真的吗 你才找了两年 |
[26:03] | That’s actually… | 那时间长度 |
[26:06] | moderately healthy. | 对人还是挺健康的 |
[26:08] | What are you going on? 146? | 你煎熬了多久 146年吗 |
[26:11] | Well, I figured the 200 mark is probably a good stopping point. | 我觉得200年的时候放弃比较合理 |
[26:18] | I mean, no answer is enough. | 我是说 所有答案都不够好 |
[26:20] | I keep thinking I wanna know why, | 我一直想琢磨出到底是为什么 |
[26:22] | when, you know, the precise moment | 我妻子究竟是什么时候 |
[26:23] | when my wife decided life with me wasn’t enough. | 开始觉得跟我在一起的生活不够精彩 |
[26:29] | She charmed me, your wife Isobel. | 你妻子伊泽贝尔 她吸引了我 |
[26:32] | She talked a good game, man. | 她说话很有意思 |
[26:33] | She was smart. She had this excitement in her eyes. | 她很聪慧 眼神中透着兴奋 |
[26:37] | I probably should have known | 我本应该感觉到 |
[26:37] | there was something different about her, | 她奇特的地方 |
[26:38] | Some tie to Katherine. | 她跟凯瑟琳间的联系 |
[26:40] | There had to be some reason I didn’t kill her. | 一定有些原因让我没杀掉她 |
[26:42] | That’s enough, Damon. I don’t wanna hear anymore. | 够了 达蒙 我不想听下去了 |
[26:45] | I just don’t want to waste any more of my life | 我不想再浪费生命 |
[26:47] | searching for answers that I really don’t want. | 寻找一些我根本就不想知道的答案 |
[26:52] | I’m through with Isobel. I… | 我跟伊泽贝尔没瓜葛了 我 |
[26:55] | I’m done with all of this. | 我受够这一切了 |
[27:15] | What’s the matter? | 发生什么事了 |
[27:16] | I need you to pack your things. We’re leaving. | 我要你赶紧收拾东西 我们要离开 |
[27:19] | What? No. | 什么 不 |
[27:20] | I was wrong to think that we could make a home here. | 我误以为我们能在这里重新开始 |
[27:23] | It’s time for us to move on. | 我们该离开了 |
[27:24] | But I don’t want to move on. I want to stay. | 可我不想离开 我想留下来 |
[27:27] | We can’t stay. | 我们不能留下来 |
[27:28] | There’s too many people here who know the truth… | 有太多的人知道真相 |
[27:31] | too much history. | 牵扯的事情太多了 |
[27:32] | So, what, you’re just gonna give up, | 怎么 那你打算放弃 |
[27:35] | pack us up, and move us out? | 就这么收拾东西走人了吗 |
[27:36] | It’s not safe here. You know that. | 这里不安全 你知道的 |
[27:39] | Please. | 求你了 |
[27:41] | This is about Jeremy. | 是因为杰里米对不对 |
[27:43] | No. It’s about me | 不 是因为我 |
[27:44] | finally getting to build a life for myself. | 好不容易有机会开始过正常的生活 |
[27:48] | Please, Mama. | 求你了 妈妈 |
[27:49] | You gave me my life back. | 你救了我的命 |
[27:50] | I am just trying to protect yours. | 现在我只是想保护你 |
[27:56] | I can’t force you. | 我不会强迫你 |
[27:58] | It’s your decision. | 你自己决定 |
[28:06] | Ugh. God. You’re still here? | 天啊 你还在这儿 |
[28:09] | Were you expecting anything else? | 你以为我会离开吗 |
[28:11] | No. | 没有 |
[28:14] | So, how was the “errand”? | 差事办得怎么样了 |
[28:16] | Futile. | 徒劳一场 |
[28:18] | Although, I think I witnessed the teacher having an existential crisis | 但我想我有幸目睹了老师的生存危机 |
[28:22] | Has Stefan eaten yet? | 斯特凡吃东西了吗 |
[28:23] | I thought you didn’t care. | 还以为你不在乎呢 |
[28:25] | Chalk it up to morbid curiosity. | 完全出于变态的好奇 |
[28:28] | I think he’s getting there. | 我想他会吃的 |
[28:31] | But he’s got a lot of guilt that he has to deal with. | 但他的负罪感太强 还在斗争 |
[28:33] | And it doesn’t help that you’ve spent the last 145 years | 而且你145年来都在为凯瑟琳被抓一事惩罚他 |
[28:37] | punishing him for Katherine getting caught. | 只让他更加难过 |
[28:39] | This is my fault now? | 又成我的错了 |
[28:41] | No, it’s no one’s fault, Damon. | 不是任何人的错 达蒙 |
[28:42] | I’m just…saying you’re not exactly innocent. | 我的意思是 你也没那么无辜 |
[28:46] | You’ve made it your life’s mission to make him miserable. | 令他痛苦简直就是你的毕生追求 |
[28:52] | Let me ask you a question. | 问你个问题 |
[28:53] | In all this important soul-searching | 在对斯特凡恶梦般的过去 |
[28:55] | and cleansing of the demons of Stefan’s past, | 净化反思之余 |
[28:57] | Did you ever manage to get the rest of the story? | 你把故事听完了吗 |
[29:00] | He said there was more. | 他说过还有一些 |
[29:01] | Yeah. That’s an understatement. | 是吗 真是轻描淡写 |
[29:04] | Damon… | 达蒙 |
[29:06] | Damon. | 达蒙 |
[29:08] | Tell me. | 告诉我 |
[29:20] | What are you doing? Who is that? | 你干什么 这是谁 |
[29:24] | I brought her for you. | 我特地给你带来的 |
[29:25] | She’s a gift. Have a seat, please. | 给你的礼物 请坐 |
[29:33] | What have you done, Stefan? | 斯特凡 你做了什么 |
[29:34] | Damon, I’ve been to see father. | 达蒙 我去看过父亲了 |
[29:37] | He came at me. | 他袭击我 |
[29:39] | I didn’t know my own strength. There was blood everywhere. | 我不了解自己的力量 到处都是血 |
[29:42] | He was dying, and the blood was too strong. | 他就要死了 血的诱惑太强烈 |
[29:46] | I needed it. I had to have it. | 我需要血 我必须吸血 |
[29:48] | – You fed. – Yes. And it’s incredible. | -你吸血了 -是的 那感觉妙不可言 |
[29:51] | – My body is exploding with power, Damon. – No. | -我全身都充满了力量 达蒙 -不 |
[29:55] | I can hear things from far away. | 我能声闻千里 |
[29:57] | I can see through the darkness. I can move, like it’s magic. | 暗中视物 行走如风 |
[30:01] | And the guilt, the pain… Damon, | 达蒙 内疚 痛楚 |
[30:03] | I can turn it off like a switch. | 我能像关电闸一样切断它们 |
[30:05] | Katherine was right. It’s a whole nother world out there, Damon. | 凯瑟琳说得对 全新的世界 达蒙 |
[30:09] | Katherine is dead, Stefan. | 凯瑟琳死了 斯特凡 |
[30:12] | – There’s no world without her. – No. | -没有她 世界都没有意义 -不 |
[30:13] | You can turn that off, too. | 你可以把她也忘掉 |
[30:15] | You don’t have to feel that pain anymore. | 你不会再痛苦了 |
[30:17] | I don’t want it. | 我不想 |
[30:19] | You’re weak. You’ll be dead soon. | 你很虚弱 你就快死了 |
[30:21] | You need this. | 你需要血 |
[30:24] | You’ll die. | 你会死的 |
[30:25] | No. I can’t. | 不 我不能 |
[30:28] | Please. | 过来 |
[30:42] | I won’t let you die. | 我不会让你死的 |
[30:43] | No. I can’t. | 不 我不能 |
[30:44] | Don’t fight it. | 别挣扎了 |
[30:46] | We can do this…together. | 我们能做到的 我们一起 |
[31:23] | From the moment Stefan had his first taste of human blood, | 从斯特凡尝到第一口人血起 |
[31:27] | he was a different person. | 他整个人都变了 |
[31:29] | I suppose I should thank him. | 我想我该谢谢他 |
[31:30] | It’s been a hell of a ride. Heh. | 一路走来风光无限啊 |
[31:33] | Oh, my God. He said he wanted to die. | 我的天 他说他但求一死 |
[31:36] | That’s why he won’t feed. Now I understand why, but… | 所以他才不愿吸血 我现在懂了 |
[31:39] | His choice. | 他自愿的 |
[31:41] | If he’s stupid enough to make it, so be it. | 要是他真蠢到这种地步 顺其自然好了 |
[31:45] | Don’t do that. Ok? Don’t pretend like you don’t care. | 别这样 拜托 别装不在乎了 |
[31:51] | Where are you going? | 你去哪儿 |
[32:26] | It’s getting impossible to sneak up on you. | 都吓不到你了 |
[32:28] | Nice try, though. | 不错的尝试 |
[32:31] | Sorry I woke you. | 不好意思吵醒你了 |
[32:33] | That’s OK. | 没关系 |
[32:35] | You only woke me halfway. | 我还没完全睡着 |
[32:41] | So, listen. I… | 听着 我 |
[32:44] | That feels good. | 感觉真好 |
[33:05] | Good-bye. | 再见 |
[33:30] | How do you feel? | 感觉怎么样 |
[33:31] | You were right. | 你说得对 |
[33:33] | It is a whole new world. | 全新的世界 |
[33:35] | We can explore it together. | 我们可以一同探索 |
[33:40] | You got what you wanted… you and me for all eternity. | 你如愿了 我们要永生相随了 |
[33:44] | But here it is, brother. | 但我要告诉你 弟弟 |
[33:47] | I will make it an eternity of misery for you. | 我要让你的永生充满痛苦 |
[33:55] | Damon! | 达蒙 |
[34:07] | You’ve transitioned. | 你完成转化了 |
[34:11] | You’d have rather found me dead? | 你更愿意我死掉吗 |
[34:13] | Katherine saved my life once. I owed her. | 凯瑟琳救过我 我欠她情 |
[34:16] | That doesn’t mean I’d wish her curse on anyone | 但我不想她诅咒任何人 |
[34:21] | It feels more like a gift | 我觉得更像是赠礼 |
[34:23] | That will change. | 你的想法会变的 |
[34:25] | Why is that? | 为什么 |
[34:31] | Because even in death, | 因为即便已经死去 |
[34:33] | your heart is pure, Stefan. | 你仍然有一颗纯洁的心 斯特凡 |
[34:36] | I sense that about you. | 我能感觉得到 |
[34:40] | That will be your curse. | 那就是对你的诅咒 |
[34:44] | Emily, wait. | 艾米莉 等等 |
[34:55] | Stefan. | 斯特凡 |
[35:01] | Damon told me the rest of the story. | 达蒙把余下的事情告诉我了 |
[35:04] | I thought I might find you here. | 我猜你会在这 |
[35:07] | I should have died that night, | 我那晚就应该死的 |
[35:10] | just like I had chosen. | 如我原本选择的那样 |
[35:13] | I should have let Damon die, too. | 我该让达蒙也死掉 |
[35:15] | But you didn’t. And if you die now, | 但你没有 就算你现在死了 |
[35:19] | It’s not gonna change what happened. | 也挽回不了过去 |
[35:23] | Every single person that’s been hurt… | 每一个受伤害的人 |
[35:26] | Every single life that’s been lost, | 每一条逝去的生命 |
[35:28] | it’s because of me. | 都是我一手造成 |
[35:34] | The night that my parents died… | 我爸妈去世的那晚 |
[35:38] | I blew off family night | 我为了参加别的派对 |
[35:39] | so that I could go off to some party. | 取消了家庭聚会 |
[35:42] | I ended up getting stranded, | 结果我被困住了 |
[35:43] | and they had to come pick me up. | 他们只得来接我 |
[35:45] | That’s why we ended up in the car at Wickery Bridge. | 所以我们才会开车经过维克里大桥 |
[35:48] | And that’s why they died. | 所以他们才丧命 |
[35:52] | Our actions are what set things in motion. | 我们的举动会触发一些事情 |
[35:57] | But we have to live with that. | 但我们得忍耐着活下去 |
[36:03] | I made a choice, Elena. | 我做了选择 埃琳娜 |
[36:05] | And because of that choice, a lot of people were hurt. | 而这个选择伤害了很多人 |
[36:08] | You also made a choice to stop, | 你也选择了罢手 |
[36:10] | to reject the person that the blood made you. | 不做那个为血而狂的你 |
[36:12] | You made a choice to be good, Stefan. | 你选择了做好人 斯特凡 |
[36:13] | No. Please don’t do that. | 不是的 请别这样 |
[36:15] | That’s the person | 就是那个人 |
[36:15] | who jumped in the water to save the family | 看到有车坠桥 跳进水里 |
[36:18] | – whose car had driven off the bridge. – Please. | -去救落水的一家人 -别这样 |
[36:20] | Don’t make this all OK. | 别为我找借口 |
[36:21] | That’s the person who saved my life. | 就是那个人救了我的命 |
[36:23] | You don’t understand, Elena. | 埃琳娜 你并不懂 |
[36:25] | Then tell me. | 那就告诉我 |
[36:26] | It hurts me. | 我很痛苦 |
[36:27] | It hurts me, knowing what I’ve done, | 想到我的所作所为 我就很痛苦 |
[36:29] | and that pain… that pain is with me all the time. | 还有那痛苦 那痛苦一直伴随着我 |
[36:33] | And every day, I think that if I just.. | 每天我都在想 要是我 |
[36:36] | If just give myself over to the blood, | 要是我吸了血 |
[36:38] | I can make that pain stop. | 那种痛苦就会停止 |
[36:41] | It would be that easy, and every day, I fight that. | 就这么简单 每天我都和这个想法斗争 |
[36:45] | And I am so terrified that one day, | 我好害怕 有一天 |
[36:48] | I’m not gonna want to fight that anymore, Elena. | 我不想再与之抗争了 埃琳娜 |
[36:51] | And the next time I hurt somebody… | 下一次我再伤人 |
[36:56] | It could be you. | 很可能就是你 |
[36:57] | There will be no next time. | 不会再有下次了 |
[36:59] | You don’t know that. | 谁也不能预料 |
[37:01] | Maybe I don’t. | 也许我不能 |
[37:04] | But what I do know | 但我知道的是 |
[37:06] | is that you can take this, | 你可以拿上它 |
[37:09] | throw it in the quarry, and let the sun rise. | 丢在采石场 然后等着太阳升起 |
[37:11] | or you could take this ring and put it on, | 或者你也可以戴上它 |
[37:15] | and keep fighting. | 继续斗争 |
[37:30] | It’s your choice. | 选择权在你 |
[37:43] | Elena. | 埃琳娜 |
[38:22] | Thank you, Harper. | 哈柏 谢谢你 |
[38:23] | You’re welcome | 不客气 |
[38:24] | Annabelle should be back in a minute. | 安娜贝拉应该快回来了 |
[38:26] | You know, you don’t have to come with us if you don’t want to. | 要是不愿意 你不用跟我们一起走 |
[38:29] | This was never my home, Ms Pearl. | 珍珠女士 这里从不是我的家乡 |
[38:30] | I was just a soldier who was left to die. | 我只是一名被丢下自生自灭的士兵 |
[38:32] | You saved me. I’m coming with you. | 您救了我 我要和你们一起走 |
[38:36] | Let me help you with these. | 我来帮你拿吧 |
[39:03] | Little boy lost. | 迷失的小男孩 |
[39:07] | – I’ll be upstairs, OK? – OK. | -我在楼上等你 好吗 -好的 |
[39:10] | Good night, Damon. | 达蒙 晚安 |
[39:18] | – Thank you. – No, Stefan, thank you. | -谢谢 -不 斯特凡 该我谢你 |
[39:20] | You’re back on bambi blood, | 你重新开始喝小鹿的血了 |
[39:22] | and I’m the big badass brother again. | 我又成了大坏蛋哥哥 |
[39:23] | All is right in the world. | 一切如常 |
[39:25] | I mean it. Thank you. | 我是认真的 谢谢你 |
[39:28] | For…helping her take care of me. | 帮她一起照顾我 |
[39:31] | You brood too much. | 你想太多了 |
[39:33] | Everything on this planet is not your fault. | 这世上的一切都不是你的错 |
[39:34] | My actions, what I do, it’s not your fault. | 我的所做所为 也不是你的错 |
[39:36] | I own them. They belong to me. | 是我的错 我欠他们 |
[39:38] | You are not allowed to feel my guilt. | 你不必替我内疚 |
[39:42] | Do you feel guilt? | 你内疚吗 |
[39:44] | If I wanted to, it’s there. | 我要想要的话 才内疚 |
[39:58] | Emily waited till after I turned to tell me | 艾米莉直到我变成吸血鬼后才告诉我 |
[40:00] | she’d been successful in protecting Katherine with her spell. | 她成功地用咒语保护了凯瑟琳 |
[40:03] | She didn’t want me to know about the tomb. | 她不想让我知道墓穴的事 |
[40:06] | She thought it would impact my decision. | 她认为会影响我的决定 |
[40:08] | She didn’t want either one of us to turn. | 她不想我们任何一个变成吸血鬼 |
[40:10] | She said it was a curse. | 她说那是诅咒 |
[40:12] | Witches… judgy little things. | 女巫嘛 爱做评判的小东西 |
[40:16] | Why didn’t you tell me? | 你为什么之前没告诉我 |
[40:17] | ’cause I didn’t want you to know. | 因为我不想让你知道 |
[40:19] | ’cause I hated you, and I still do. | 因为我之前恨你 现在也恨 |
[40:23] | I know. | 我知道 |
[40:24] | But not because you forced me to turn. | 但并不是因为你强迫我转化 |
[40:28] | Then why? | 那为什么 |
[40:34] | Because she turned you. | 因为她把你变成了吸血鬼 |
[40:37] | It was just supposed to be me, Stefan… | 本来应该只有我的 斯特凡 |
[40:41] | Just me. | 只有我 |
[40:48] | I’m back. | 我回来啦 |
[40:52] | Mom! Mama! | 妈妈 妈妈 |
[41:03] | Please don’t leave me again. | 求求你别再丢下我了 |
[41:04] | No. Please wake up. You have to wake up. | 不要啊 醒醒啊 快醒醒 |
[41:07] | No. | 不要 |
[41:21] | Sheriff Forbes, it’s John Gilbert. | 福布斯警长吗 我是约翰·吉尔伯特 |
[41:23] | Sorry to call so late. | 抱歉这么晚打给您 |
[41:25] | I have an update about the vampires. | 关于吸血鬼我有了新线索 |
[41:38] | Hello, Ric. | 你好 里克 |
[41:49] | Isobel. | 伊泽贝尔 |