时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:03] | For over a century, I have lived in secret. | 一个多世纪以来 我都秘密地活着 |
[00:05] | Until now. | 直到现在 |
[00:06] | I know the risk. But I have to know her. | 我知道很冒险 但我必须要认识她 |
[00:09] | The original Johnathan Gilbert had an invention | 我们的祖辈乔纳森·吉尔伯特 |
[00:10] | that was stolen by a vampire. | 有一项发明被吸血鬼偷走了 |
[00:12] | Her name was Pearl. | 她叫珍珠 |
[00:13] | I gave your device to Damon. | 你要的那件发明我给了达蒙 |
[00:14] | Why don’t you ask him for it yourself? | 你为什么不自己问他要 |
[00:19] | Mom! Mama! | 妈妈 妈妈 |
[00:20] | My wife Isobel spent her life | 我妻子伊泽贝尔 |
[00:22] | researching paranormal activity in this area. | 毕生都在研究此地区的超自然现象 |
[00:24] | What have you done to my wife? | 你对我妻子做了什么 |
[00:25] | I turned her. | 我把她变成了吸血鬼 |
[00:26] | Why do l look like Katherine? | 我为什么长得像凯瑟琳 |
[00:28] | You were adopted. | 你是被收养的 |
[00:29] | This girl showed up, | 一个女孩出现了 |
[00:30] | 16 and about to give birth. | 16岁 临盆在即 |
[00:32] | What else do you know about her? | 你还知道别的什么吗 |
[00:34] | Just her name…Isobel. | 只知道她的名字 伊泽贝尔 |
[00:35] | Stop looking. | 别再找了 |
[00:36] | She doesn’t want to know you. | 她不想和你接触 |
[00:37] | She’s alive? Does that mean she’s a… | 她还活着吗 那就是说她是… |
[00:42] | Hello, Rick. | 你好 里克 |
[00:45] | Isobel. | 伊泽贝尔 |
[00:49] | It’s good to see you. | 很高兴见到你 |
[00:51] | You look good. | 你看起来不错 |
[00:53] | I hear that you’re a high-school history teacher? | 听说你现在是高中历史老师 |
[00:56] | How…how is that? | 怎么样 |
[00:59] | Where have you been, Isobel? | 你去哪儿了 伊泽贝尔 |
[01:01] | I don’t have any reasons that are gonna comfort you. | 我没有任何能让你释怀的理由 |
[01:05] | I don’t have any explanations that are gonna satisfy you. | 也没有任何能让你满意的解释 |
[01:11] | I wanted this. | 这是我想要的 |
[01:12] | It’s that simple? | 就这么简单吗 |
[01:14] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[01:15] | You were supposed to mourn me and move on. | 你本该哀悼我一段时间 然后重新开始 |
[01:19] | You were my wife. | 你是我妻子 |
[01:21] | And I loved you. | 我爱你 |
[01:25] | How could I not search for you? | 我怎么能不找你呢 |
[01:29] | Because I wasn’t lost, Rick. | 因为我并不是失踪 里克 |
[01:34] | I understand that you know my daughter Elena. | 我知道你认识我女儿埃琳娜 |
[01:37] | And I hear that she’s been looking for me. | 我听说她一直在找我 |
[01:42] | So… | 所以 |
[01:45] | I want you to arrange for a meeting with us. | 我要你安排我们俩见一面 |
[01:49] | You want me… | 你要我… |
[01:52] | to deliver a message? | 替你传话 |
[01:54] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[01:59] | Screw you… | 去死 |
[02:03] | You selfish bitch. | 你个自私的婊子 |
[02:17] | What do you want from me? | 你想要我怎样 |
[02:19] | I told you. | 我说过了 |
[02:20] | I’m not gonna do anything for you. | 我不会帮你做事的 |
[02:27] | You better tell Elena that I want to meet, | 你最好告诉埃琳娜 我要见她 |
[02:30] | or I’m gonna start killing the citizens of this town one by one, | 不然我会一个个地杀掉小镇所有的居民 |
[02:33] | and I’m gonna start with your history students. | 先从你的历史课学生下手 |
[02:35] | Got it? | 懂了吗 |
[02:59] | I’m supposed to help build the Miss Mystic float | 我得去帮忙装饰神秘瀑布小姐花车 |
[03:02] | for the Founder’s Day parade. | 创立日庆典游行要用的 |
[03:03] | If I don’t, I get the wrath of Caroline. | 不然的话 卡罗琳会生我气的 |
[03:06] | But I wanted to check in first. | 但我想先关心一下 |
[03:08] | Well, I’m doing great. Thanks for asking. | 我很好 谢谢关心 |
[03:10] | I’m checking on Stefan. | 我是说斯特凡 |
[03:12] | Oh, him? | 噢 他啊 |
[03:12] | Oh. He’s…he’s terrible. | 他糟透了 |
[03:16] | What’s the matter? | 怎么了 |
[03:18] | He’s just back to boring, | 他又回到了无聊透顶 |
[03:19] | Strait-laced, off the junk. | 拘谨克制 抗争本性的衰样子 |
[03:21] | You’ve successfully cured him of | 你成功地把他从 |
[03:23] | anything that was interesting about his personality. | 原本颇为有趣的本性中解救了出来 |
[03:25] | Don’t forget who helped me. | 别忘了某人有帮过我哦 |
[03:26] | I hate myself. | 我恨自己 |
[03:30] | Hey, did uncle John mention anything to you | 你约翰叔叔有和你提过 |
[03:33] | about my field trip with the history teacher? | 我和历史老师的实地考察之旅吗 |
[03:35] | No, I’ve still been avoiding him. | 没有 我还在回避他 |
[03:37] | Why? What’s he up to? | 怎么了 他想干嘛 |
[03:38] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[03:38] | But I’d love it if you could find out for me. | 但要是你能帮我搞清楚最好了 |
[03:40] | I gotta go. I’m late. | 我得挂了 我都迟到了 |
[03:41] | Have fun with the Mystic Queen. | 和神秘瀑布镇女王玩得开心哦 |
[03:43] | I know I did. | 我知道我曾经很享受 |
[03:52] | Elena called. | 埃琳娜打来的 |
[04:03] | These are the specs for the history department’s Founder’s Day float. | 这些是历史组创立日庆典的花车规格 |
[04:08] | We’re gonna be recreating the battle of willow creek. | 我们要重现柳溪镇战役 |
[04:10] | Tyler’s been nominated head of the production design. | 泰勒被选为美工设计的负责人 |
[04:13] | By who? | 谁选的 |
[04:13] | By me. | 我 |
[04:14] | I’ve seen your sketches, and they’re good. | 我看过你的图稿 很不错 |
[04:16] | Look, I’m not really into the whole… | 我真的不怎么喜欢这些 |
[04:17] | Yeah, well, you just pick your team, be creative, and… | 你只管挑人组队 发挥创意就行 |
[04:21] | and don’t screw up. | 别搞砸了 |
[04:23] | Great. | 好极了 |
[04:25] | You want to help me out with this? | 你愿意帮我吗 |
[04:28] | Not really, no. | 不是很想 不 |
[04:31] | Hey, Mr. Saltzman. | 萨尔茨曼老师 |
[04:32] | Come with me. | 跟我来 |
[04:33] | We need to talk. | 我们得谈谈 |
[04:37] | All right. Show me. | 好了 说说看 |
[04:38] | Let’s reference last year’s Miss Mystic float. | 我们参考上一届神秘瀑布镇小姐的花车 |
[04:40] | This is what they did last year. | 这是他们去年的设计 |
[04:45] | And it’s exactly what we don’t want to do. | 也是我们绝对要避免重复的 |
[04:50] | Ok. So, what are we doing? | 好的 那我们该怎么做 |
[04:52] | Southern classic elegance. | 经典的南方优雅风格 |
[04:55] | “Gone with the Wind”? | 《乱世佳人》 |
[04:56] | How did you know? | 你怎么知道的 |
[04:57] | You channel Scarlett daily. | 你很喜欢斯嘉丽 |
[04:59] | So true. Yeah. | 对极了 |
[05:02] | Uhh. Where’s Elena? She’s supposed to be helping. | 埃琳娜人呢 她应该来帮忙的 |
[05:05] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[05:07] | Ok, what’s the deal? | 好吧 怎么回事 |
[05:08] | What do you mean? | 什么意思 |
[05:10] | Don’t play dumb. | 别装糊涂 |
[05:11] | You and Elena are fighting. Spill. | 你和埃琳娜在闹别扭 老实交代 |
[05:14] | It’s nothing. | 没什么 |
[05:15] | It’s not nothing. | 才怪 |
[05:16] | You know, this whole float | 知道吗 这种花车 |
[05:18] | is supposed to be about friends creating something together, | 应该是朋友们一起出点子制作的 |
[05:21] | and everyone is fighting. | 而现在大家都在闹别扭 |
[05:23] | Matt and Tyler hate each other. | 马特和泰勒讨厌彼此 |
[05:25] | You and Elena are on the outs. | 你和埃琳娜又不合 |
[05:27] | I… I don’t like it. | 我不喜欢你们这样 |
[05:31] | And I can’t fix it if I don’t know what’s wrong. | 如果不知情 就没办法让你们重归于好 |
[05:33] | I can’t talk about it, Caroline. I’m sorry. | 我不能说 卡罗琳 抱歉 |
[05:44] | Damon. Thanks for coming. | 达蒙 谢谢你过来 |
[05:46] | Sorry I’m late. The dog ate my, uh… | 抱歉我迟到了 狗狗吃了我的… |
[05:50] | Never mind. | 不说了 |
[05:55] | What’s all the furrowed brows? | 怎么都愁眉不展的 |
[05:56] | I saw Isobel last night. | 我昨晚见过伊泽贝尔了 |
[06:00] | Isobel’s here? In town? | 伊泽贝尔在这里 镇上 |
[06:47] | You’re late. | 你迟到了 |
[06:48] | I didn’t realize there was a schedule. | 我不知道还有规定时间的 |
[06:49] | What’s with the side show? | 这是什么 助兴表演吗 |
[06:51] | Cherie is a little jazz singer | 琦丽是我在布鲁克林一个蓝调酒吧 |
[06:53] | that I picked up in a blues bar in Brooklyn. | 找来的爵士小歌女 |
[06:55] | And I got the cowboy at a gay rodeo in Amarillo. | 牛仔是我在阿马里洛一个同志骑术表演上找到的 |
[06:58] | – He’s gay? – Not right now. | -他是同志 -现在不是 |
[07:01] | He’s very good to me. | 他对我很好 |
[07:02] | Hey, Cherie? | 嘿 琦丽 |
[07:10] | I’m teaching them French. | 我在教他们说法语 |
[07:13] | Ooh. I can smell the judgment coming off of you. | 我都可以听到你腹诽的声音了 |
[07:16] | Well, they’re people, Isobel, | 他们是人类 伊泽贝尔 |
[07:18] | and you’re treating them like they’re dolls. | 你却把他们当做玩偶一样对待 |
[07:20] | If we’re gonna be partners, | 如果我们要合作 |
[07:21] | you really have to stop being such a hater. | 你可不能那样憎恶吸血鬼 |
[07:23] | We’re in a partnership together because we share a mutual goal. | 我们合作是因为共同的目标 |
[07:26] | Don’t ever confuse that for an acceptance of your lifestyle. | 不意味着我会接受你的生活作风 |
[07:29] | My lifestyle? | 我的生活作风 |
[07:32] | So, I assume that you still don’t have the invention. | 看来你还没有拿到那发明 |
[07:36] | I’ll get it. I said I would. | 我会拿到的 我说过我可以 |
[07:38] | Uh, you threatened to expose Damon Salvatore. | 你威胁达蒙·塞尔瓦托要暴露他的身份 |
[07:40] | That didn’t work. | 不管用 |
[07:41] | You killed that Pearl lady. | 你杀了那个珍珠女士 |
[07:43] | Still no invention. | 还是没弄到手 |
[07:45] | I really don’t think that your plan is working, John. | 我真不认为你的计划有效 约翰 |
[07:47] | Well, you being here isn’t going to help anything. | 但你来了也不会有什么帮助 |
[07:52] | You failed, John. I’m gonna take it from here. | 你搞砸了 约翰 现在由我接手 |
[08:00] | Did you ask about uncle John? | 你问过约翰叔叔了吗 |
[08:02] | – Are they working together? – No. | -他们是一伙的吗 -没有 |
[08:03] | – No, they’re not? – No, I didn’t ask. | -不是一伙的吗 -不 是我没问 |
[08:06] | – What about the invention? – Didn’t ask. | -那发明呢 -也没问 |
[08:07] | Does she know about the tomb of vampires? | 她知道那个吸血鬼墓穴的事吗 |
[08:10] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[08:11] | Did words completely escape you? | 你舌头被猫叼去了吗 |
[08:12] | No, I was a little too distracted by my dead vampire wife | 没有 我见到变成吸血鬼的妻子心烦意乱 |
[08:15] | to ask any questions. | 忘记问问题了 |
[08:16] | What did she want? | 她想怎样 |
[08:17] | She wants to see me, Damon. | 她想见我 达蒙 |
[08:22] | Alaric is supposed to arrange a meeting. | 她要阿拉里克安排会面 |
[08:24] | We don’t know why or what she wants. | 不知道原因和目的 |
[08:26] | You don’t have to see her if you don’t want to. | 你不想见她的话就不见 |
[08:29] | I don’t really have a choice. | 我没得选 |
[08:31] | She’s threatened to go on a killing spree. | 她威胁说要大开杀戒 |
[08:36] | I take it that’s… not OK with you guys. | 我知道 你们不会同意她杀人 |
[08:40] | I want to do it. I want to meet her. | 我想去 我想见她 |
[08:43] | If I don’t, I know I’ll regret it. | 如果不见 我会后悔的 |
[09:00] | Thanks. | 多谢了 |
[09:03] | Can you hear me? | 能听见我说话吗 |
[09:08] | Thanks for coming. | 谢谢你能来 |
[09:11] | I’m nervous. | 我紧张死了 |
[09:15] | But I’m happy that you’re here. | 但很高兴有你在 |
[09:18] | Love you. | 爱你 |
[09:38] | Hello, Elena. | 你好 埃琳娜 |
[09:45] | You look just like her. It’s eerie. | 你和她长得一模一样 真是诡异 |
[09:50] | You’ve met Katherine? | 你见过凯瑟琳 |
[09:51] | She found me after I turned. | 我变成吸血鬼后她来找过我 |
[09:53] | Genetic curiosity, I suppose. | 我猜是 出于对血缘的好奇 |
[09:56] | She would be fascinated by you. | 她会非常喜欢你的 |
[09:58] | Is that how you can walk in the day? | 是那个挂坠让你能在白天活动吗 |
[10:01] | Katherine helped me obtain it. | 凯瑟琳帮我拿到的 |
[10:03] | Who’s my father? | 我爸爸是谁 |
[10:05] | Not important. He was a teenage waste of space. | 那不重要 他当时只是个未成年的废物 |
[10:08] | – A name would be nice. – It would, wouldn’t it? | -告诉我名字就好 -想的倒美 |
[10:10] | You ask a lot of questions. | 你问题真多 |
[10:13] | Why did you compel that man to kill himself | 你为什么让被你控制那个男人 |
[10:15] | right after he told me to stop looking for you? | 告诉我别再找你之后就自杀 |
[10:18] | Traumatic impact. Wish it would have been more effective. | 精神创伤所致 可惜警告效果不够理想 |
[10:21] | Human life means that little to you? | 人的生命对你来说那么廉价吗 |
[10:23] | Means nothing to me. | 一文不值 |
[10:25] | It’s just part of being what I am. | 不过是我们的天性 |
[10:30] | No. It’s not. | 不 不是的 |
[10:32] | I know other vampires. That’s not true. | 我认识其他吸血鬼 不是那样的 |
[10:34] | Your boyfriend over there by the pool table? | 比如桌球台旁边你的男友 |
[10:37] | Stefan Salvatore. | 斯特凡·塞尔瓦托 |
[10:39] | Why Stefan? Why didn’t you go for Damon? | 为什么是他 为什不喜欢达蒙 |
[10:42] | Or do enjoy them both? Like Katherine did? | 或者脚踏两只船 像凯瑟琳一样 |
[10:54] | We should be in there. | 我们应该进去 |
[10:54] | No. Isobel made it clear we’re not to step foot inside. | 不行 伊泽贝尔说的很清楚 我们不能踏进半步 |
[10:58] | I’m not gonna kill her in a crowded restaurant. | 我又不会在一个拥挤的餐厅里杀她 |
[11:00] | You’re not gonna kill her, period. | 你不许杀她 就这样 |
[11:02] | She ruined your life, and you still want to protect her? | 她毁了你生活 你还想保护她 |
[11:04] | She’s my wife. | 她是我妻子 |
[11:06] | Was… was my wife. | 曾经…曾经是我妻子 |
[11:09] | I looked for the woman I married, but she wasn’t there. | 我希望从她身上发现过去的影子 但找不到 |
[11:11] | Whoever that it is… | 现在的她 |
[11:13] | cold and detached. | 冷漠无情 超然一切 |
[11:16] | She’s given up her humanity. | 她完全没有人性了 |
[11:17] | Yeah, see, I don’t get that. | 是啊 我就不明白 |
[11:19] | Stefan has his humanity. He’s a good guy. | 斯特凡有人性 他是个好人 |
[11:21] | Oh, you’re a dick and you kill people, | 你是个杀人不眨眼的混蛋 |
[11:23] | but I still see something human in you. | 但是我在你身上还是能看到一丝人性 |
[11:24] | But with her, there was… There was nothing. | 可是她…一丝一毫也没有 |
[11:29] | You can turn it off… | 人性是可以屏蔽的 |
[11:31] | Like a button you can press. I mean, Stefan’s different. | 就像关电源一样容易 斯特凡不一样 |
[11:33] | He… he wants the whole human experience. | 他想要完整的人类体验 |
[11:35] | He wants to feel every episode of “how I met your mother,” | 感受《老妈老爸浪漫史》中的每一个情节 |
[11:38] | so he shuts his feelings out. | 所以他把抛开了真实的感受 |
[11:40] | The problem is, as a vampire, your instinct is not to feel. | 问题是 吸血鬼的本能不是体味人生 |
[11:47] | Isobel chose the easier road… | 伊泽贝尔选的路更好走 |
[11:49] | No guilt and shame… | 不内疚 不羞愧 |
[11:51] | No regret. I mean, come on. | 不后悔 想想看 |
[11:54] | If you could turn it off, wouldn’t you? | 如果能摒弃七情六欲 你也会的吧 |
[11:55] | You haven’t. | 但你没有 |
[11:56] | Heh. Of course I have, Rick. | 我当然有 里克 |
[11:58] | That’s why I’m so fun to be around. | 所以我才能这么潇洒 |
[12:02] | Why did you want to meet me? | 为什么要见我 |
[12:04] | It can’t be to just catch up. | 不会是只想叙叙旧吧 |
[12:07] | Because I’m curious about you. | 因为我对你甚是好奇 |
[12:09] | But the real reason is | 但真正的原因是 |
[12:12] | I want what your uncle wants | 我要你叔叔要的那件东西 |
[12:14] | Johnathan Gilbert’s invention. | 乔纳森·吉尔伯特的发明 |
[12:16] | How do you know my uncle? | 你怎么会认识我叔叔 |
[12:18] | I used to spend a lot of time here when I was younger. | 我年轻的时候 在这住过很长一段时间 |
[12:21] | John had a crush on me for years. | 约翰爱上了我 |
[12:23] | He was the first one that told me about vampires. | 他是第一个跟我说起吸血鬼的人 |
[12:26] | So, what made you want to be one? | 那你为什么想变成吸血鬼 |
[12:28] | It’s a very long list of reasons, Elena, | 原因很多 埃琳娜 |
[12:30] | All of which I’m sure you’ve thought about. | 而且你也该想到过 |
[12:34] | That was your first lie. | 你在撒谎 |
[12:36] | It’s inevitable. You’re gonna get old. | 岁月无情 你会渐渐老去 |
[12:39] | Stefan won’t. | 而斯特凡不会 |
[12:41] | Forever doesn’t last very long when you’re human. | 人类的天长地久 总不会很久 |
[12:44] | I’m sorry, but I don’t have what you’re looking for. | 我很抱歉 但我没有你要找的东西 |
[12:48] | Sit down. | 坐下 |
[12:50] | And tell your boyfriend to walk away. | 让你男友走开 |
[13:01] | I want the invention. | 我想要那发明 |
[13:02] | – I don’t have it. – I know that. | -不在我手上 -我知道 |
[13:04] | But Damon does. | 在达蒙手上 |
[13:06] | And you’re gonna get it for me. | 我要你去帮我拿到手 |
[13:08] | He’s not gonna give it to me. | 他不会给我的 |
[13:10] | Then the blood will be on your hands. | 那你就要为镇上的人命负责了 |
[13:20] | It was nice meeting you, Elena. | 很高兴能见到你 埃琳娜 |
[13:56] | Hey, Anna. Uh, where are you? | 嘿 安娜 你在哪里 |
[13:58] | What’s up? Uh… | 近来怎样 |
[14:01] | Give me a call when you get this. | 收到信息后 给我回电 |
[14:05] | How is Anna? | 安娜还好吗 |
[14:07] | I like that girl. She has fire. | 我喜欢那女孩 她很有灵气 |
[14:10] | Uh, I… I don’t know. | 我 我也不知道 |
[14:12] | She won’t return my calls. | 她没回我电话 |
[14:14] | Girl trouble? | 感情问题 |
[14:16] | No, no trouble. | 不 没问题 |
[14:17] | Anna just owes me a call. That’s it. | 只是安娜没给我回电而已 |
[14:19] | Is it the girl that I saw you with at the founder’s pageant? | 是选美大赛上和你在一起的女孩吗 |
[14:23] | You two are gettin’ pretty hot and heavy, huh? | 你们俩最近正在热恋 是吧 |
[14:25] | When was the last time you saw her? | 你上次见她是什么时候 |
[14:29] | Why? | 为什么这么问 |
[14:30] | I’m just making conversation. | 只是随便聊聊而已 |
[14:31] | No one else in this house likes me. | 家里其他人都不喜欢我 |
[14:33] | At least I can talk to you, | 我们至少还可以说说话 |
[14:34] | especially if you need someone to talk to about girls. | 尤其是你需要找人讨论情感问题的时候 |
[14:37] | Ugh. Please. I’m eating. | 拜托 我还想吃东西呢 |
[14:43] | So, seriously, how well do you know Anna? | 说真的 你对安娜了解多少 |
[14:47] | I know Anna extremely well. | 我非常了解安娜 |
[14:50] | Well, know that you can talk to me about anything. | 你有什么事 都可以找我聊 |
[14:53] | I’m here to answer any questions that you have. | 我会帮你解答所有问题 |
[14:55] | I’ll help you in any way I can. | 尽我所能帮你 |
[14:58] | Why? | 为什么 |
[15:00] | ’cause your dad would want me to. | 因为这是你爸爸的遗愿 |
[15:05] | I’m, uh, I’m good. | 我 我很好 |
[15:14] | Uh-oh, Cherie. | 琦丽 |
[15:17] | You won again. Hope I’m wearing my good underwear. | 你又赢了 希望我穿的是条好内裤 |
[15:22] | It’s just one blast from the past after another. | 今晚真是好戏连台 高潮迭起啊 |
[15:25] | No, no, no. | 别了 |
[15:27] | Dig up.Cherie. | 琦丽 出去 |
[15:34] | It’s good to see you, Isobel. | 很高兴见到你 伊泽贝尔 |
[15:36] | I was just having fun with your naughty little minion. | 我跟你那调皮小女仆玩的正开心呢 |
[15:40] | How’d you find me? | 你是怎么找到我的 |
[15:41] | Searched all the neighborhood bank-owned foreclosures | 我找遍了附近街区所有银行拍卖房 |
[15:44] | And found the most expensive one. | 然后找到了最昂贵的一间 |
[15:45] | Oh, I should have known. | 我早该知道 |
[15:47] | You were the one who taught me that. | 这些是你教我的 |
[15:49] | What are you really doing here? | 你到底来干什么的 |
[15:51] | Well, you caused quite a stir when you blew into town. | 你的到来可引起不小的骚动呢 |
[15:54] | Oh. So, everyone except for me you would have hurt. | 你不理我 又跑去伤谁的心啦 |
[15:57] | I’m so sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[15:59] | Did you bring the device? | 那件发明带来了吗 |
[16:09] | What are you doing with John Gilbert? | 你和约翰·吉尔伯特在搞什么 |
[16:11] | We dated a few times when we were young. | 年轻的时候 我们约会过几次 |
[16:12] | He was a little bit in love with me. | 他有点喜欢我 |
[16:15] | I’m sure one of the many. | 他只是众多追求者中的一个吧 |
[16:16] | You know, this little invention, what do you want with it? | 你要拿那小发明做什么 |
[16:19] | Oh, me personally? | 我自己吗 |
[16:21] | I don’t want anything with it. | 我拿它没什么用 |
[16:23] | I’m just doing what I’m told. | 只是有人吩咐我这么做而已 |
[16:24] | You know, Damon, we’re on the same side | 达蒙 我们是同一战线的 |
[16:27] | Oh, yeah? Which side is that? | 是吗 哪一条战线啊 |
[16:29] | Katherine’s. | 凯瑟琳的战线 |
[16:31] | She wants John Gilbert to have the device. | 她想让约翰·吉尔伯特得到那件发明 |
[16:34] | And I think that you know that she’s not happy | 我想你很清楚 如果她不能如愿 |
[16:36] | when she doesn’t get what she wants. | 她会不高兴的 |
[16:39] | Why are you doing her dirty work? | 你为何要做她的帮凶 |
[16:40] | Don’t kill the messenger. | 信使不可杀哦 |
[16:42] | We both know that you can’t control Katherine. | 我俩都清楚 没人能控制凯瑟琳 |
[16:45] | – She does what she wants. – So do I. | -她一向独断专行 -我也一样 |
[16:47] | Oh, really, Damon? You do? | 是吗 达蒙 真的吗 |
[16:53] | What should we do now? | 我们现在该做点什么好呢 |
[17:15] | Now that I have your attention, listen up. | 现在你给我注意听好 |
[17:18] | You do not come into my town, threaten people I care about. | 我的镇子 我在乎的人 不容你放肆 |
[17:21] | Going after Elena… bad move. | 从埃琳娜下手 愚蠢之举 |
[17:23] | You leave her alone, or I will rip you to bits, | 离她远点 否则我把你撕成碎片 |
[17:26] | Because I do believe in killing the messenger. | 因为我就喜欢杀信使 |
[17:28] | You know why? | 知道为什么吗 |
[17:30] | Because it sends a message. | 因为杀信使能传达一个信息 |
[17:35] | Katherine wants something from me, | 凯瑟琳想要我的东西 |
[17:37] | You tell that little bitch to come get it herself. | 你告诉那贱人 让她自己来拿 |
[18:04] | I couldn’t sleep last night. | 我昨晚一夜未眠 |
[18:06] | You were obviously upset about something, | 你当时明显在为什么事烦心 |
[18:09] | and I just walked away. | 而我却走开了 |
[18:10] | That’s not me. | 那不是我 |
[18:13] | That can’t be us. | 我们不是那样的 |
[18:16] | You’re my friend, Elena. | 你是我的朋友 埃琳娜 |
[18:19] | If you need me, I’m here for you. | 只要你需要 我就会在你身边 |
[18:21] | And I’m sorry I couldn’t show you that yesterday. | 我很抱歉昨天没有那样做 |
[18:30] | I met my birth mother. | 我见了我的亲生母亲 |
[18:36] | Was it… | 她是… |
[18:38] | Are you OK? | 你没事吧 |
[18:55] | Hey, man. | 嘿 哥们 |
[18:57] | Yeah? | 怎么了 |
[18:59] | So, Caroline tells me | 卡罗琳告诉我 |
[19:00] | you’ve been on your own the past 2 weeks. | 这两周你都是一个人过的 |
[19:03] | Is everything OK? | 还好吧 |
[19:05] | You’re asking me about my mom. Seriously? | 你在向我打探我妈 没搞错吧 |
[19:07] | Look, man, why don’t I just have her give you | 哥们 干脆等她回镇上时 |
[19:09] | a call when she walks back through town? | 我让她打电话给你得了 |
[19:10] | Dude… | 伙计 |
[19:12] | That’s not what I meant. | 我不是这个意思 |
[19:14] | OK? I’m just trying to… | 我只是想 |
[19:17] | I don’t know what to say. | 我不知道该怎么说 |
[19:19] | Well, good, man. Don’t say anything, | 很好 哥们 什么都别说了 |
[19:21] | ’cause you’re a dick. End of story. | 你是混蛋 仅此而已 |
[19:23] | I know… | 我知道 |
[19:25] | Whatever. | 随便吧 |
[19:34] | Thanks for meeting me. | 谢谢你来见我 |
[19:36] | I wanted you to see this. | 我想给你看这个 |
[19:38] | Is that Emily’s spell book? | 这是艾米莉的魔法书吗 |
[19:40] | I’ve been going through it since Grams died. | 自从外婆去世后 我就一直在读 |
[19:43] | Check this out. | 看看这个 |
[19:48] | That’s the vampire compass. | 这是那个吸血鬼指南针 |
[19:49] | Yeah. According to Emily, Johnathan Gilbert | 没错 据艾米莉所写 乔纳森·吉尔伯特 |
[19:52] | never actually succeeded in inventing anything. | 从没成功发明过任何东西 |
[19:54] | Emily secretly spelled them all with magic | 艾米莉暗中对它们施了魔法 |
[19:57] | Compass… | 指南针 |
[20:01] | Rings… | 戒指 |
[20:04] | And the mystery device you told me about. | 还有你告诉我的神秘发明 |
[20:07] | Yeah, that’s it | 没错 就是它 |
[20:09] | Well, part of it. Damon only has the one piece. | 它的一部分 达蒙只有一部分 |
[20:12] | Emily pledged her loyalty to Katherine. | 艾米莉承诺效忠凯瑟琳 |
[20:15] | But she couldn’t stand by and watch innocent people get killed. | 但她不能袖手旁观看无辜的人遇害 |
[20:19] | This was the only way she could think of to help… | 这是她可以想出的唯一解救办法 |
[20:21] | to let Johnathan Gilbert believe he’d | 使乔纳森·吉尔伯特确信 |
[20:23] | actually invented these devices. | 是他发明了这些装置 |
[20:25] | Does it say what it does? | 有写它的用处吗 |
[20:35] | Are you sure this is what Isobel wants? | 你确定伊泽贝尔想要这个吗 |
[20:37] | Yeah, I’m sure. Why? | 当然 很确定 怎么了 |
[20:40] | This is a weapon… | 这是一件武器 |
[20:42] | against vampires. | 用来对付吸血鬼的 |
[20:54] | Elena! | 埃琳娜 |
[20:56] | Hey. Um… have you seen Stefan? | 你见斯特凡了吗 |
[20:58] | I need to find him. | 我得找到他 |
[20:59] | No, not lately. Listen. Um, you have a second? | 没有 目前没见 听我说 你有空吧 |
[21:02] | Uh, yeah. What’s up? What’s going on? | 当然 怎么了 什么事 |
[21:04] | Well, it’s Anna. I left her all these messages, | 是安娜 我给她留了好多言 |
[21:07] | and she hasn’t gotten back to me… not even a text. | 她都没有回复 连短信都没有 |
[21:10] | Anna? | 安娜 |
[21:12] | I didn’t know that you guys were still friends. | 我不知道你们还是朋友 |
[21:14] | We’re more than friends. | 不只是朋友 |
[21:16] | Look, something could be seriously wrong. | 一定是出了什么大事了 |
[21:18] | And if you know anything, you gotta tell me. | 你要是知道什么 就告诉我 |
[21:22] | I haven’t talked to her, Jer. | 我没跟她联络过 杰里 |
[21:24] | Are you lying to me right now? | 你是在骗我吗 |
[21:25] | Why would you say that? | 为什么这么说 |
[21:27] | ’cause that’s what you do, Elena. You lie. | 因为你总这样 埃琳娜 你骗我 |
[21:29] | You lie about everything. | 你谎话连篇 |
[21:30] | I know what Anna is. | 我知道安娜是什么 |
[21:32] | And I know that you know. | 而且我知道你也知道 |
[21:34] | So, tell me. | 所以 告诉我 |
[21:36] | Do you have any idea where she is? | 你知道她在哪里吗 |
[21:40] | No. | 不知道 |
[21:45] | But Jer… | 可是杰里 |
[21:47] | Jeremy. Wait. | 杰里米 等等 |
[21:49] | Jeremy! | 杰里米 |
[21:53] | Isobel. | 伊泽贝尔 |
[21:56] | – What are you doing here? – I’m your mother, Elena. | -你来这干嘛 -我是你母亲 埃琳娜 |
[21:58] | I want to be more involved in your life. | 我想更贴近你的生活 |
[22:02] | – I don’t want you in my life. – I understand that. | -我不想你出现在我生活里 -我可以理解 |
[22:05] | You already have a lot of people that you care about. | 你在乎的人够多了 |
[22:07] | But I’ve been studying. | 但我做了些调查 |
[22:09] | Let’s see if I got this right. | 看看对不对啊 |
[22:11] | There is the witchy best friend Bonnie. | 那是你的死党女巫邦妮 |
[22:15] | Gonna stay away from that one. | 还是少惹她为妙 |
[22:19] | Sad little brother Jeremy. | 悲伤的弟弟杰里米 |
[22:21] | And there’s Caroline… | 那个是卡罗琳 |
[22:24] | Obnoxious Caroline. | 不招人待见的卡罗琳 |
[22:26] | I got all of my info from her, by the way. | 我的情报都是她给的 顺便说一句 |
[22:28] | She had no idea who I was, and she wouldn’t stop yapping. | 她对我一无所知还能滔滔不绝 |
[22:34] | There’s Matt… | 那是马特 |
[22:35] | Friend, ex, yappy’s future ex. | 朋友 前男友 碎嘴女将来的前男友 |
[22:39] | – Lots of connections there. – Matt’s not involved with us. | -真是牵扯不清 -马特与此事无关 |
[22:41] | He’s involved with you. Isn’t he? | 他与你有关 不是吗 |
[22:43] | Look, you shouldn’t be here. | 听着 你不该来这里 |
[22:45] | – You need to leave. – No. | -你得离开 -不 |
[22:47] | I have some friends here, too. Look. | 我在这里也有朋友 看啊 |
[22:50] | See that man over there standing next to Matt by the float? | 看到站在花车旁紧挨马特的男人了吗 |
[22:53] | His name’s Frank. He’s very handsome. | 他叫弗兰克 大帅哥 |
[22:57] | And he’s also very handy. | 他可是非常能干 |
[22:59] | And he noticed that the axle was kind of rusted, | 而且他注意到车轴有些生锈 |
[23:01] | Which is very dangerous. So, all you have to do | 这可不是闹着玩的 只需要 |
[23:04] | is apply a little bit of pressure, and… | 轻轻地提供些许压力 然后 |
[23:07] | No! | 不要 |
[23:11] | Hey, get this trailer up! | 快把这辆拖车抬起来 |
[23:12] | come on, guys, | 快来 伙计们 |
[23:12] | lift it up, please! | 快抬起来 求你们了 |
[23:13] | Give me a hand! | 快来帮忙 |
[23:15] | Come on, lift. | 快点 抬起来 |
[23:17] | Come on! | 加把劲 |
[23:24] | Call for help. | 去打电话求助 |
[23:25] | Ok. | 好的 |
[23:27] | Why are you doing this? | 你为什么要这么做 |
[23:28] | I’m showing you how easy it is | 我只是让你看看 |
[23:29] | To hurt the people that you care about. | 要伤害你关心的人有多容易 |
[23:31] | You’re doing this just because of | 你这么做就是为了 |
[23:32] | Johnathan Gilbert’s invention? | 乔纳森·吉尔伯特的发明 |
[23:34] | Hand it over and the fun will stop. | 交出来 游戏就可以结束了 |
[23:35] | I told you, Damon’s not gonna give it to me. | 我说了 达蒙不会把它给我的 |
[23:37] | And I think that you underestimate | 我倒认为你低估了 |
[23:39] | how much Damon cares about you. | 达蒙有多在乎你 |
[23:40] | He’ll kill you before he gives it up. | 他会先杀掉你的 |
[23:42] | Is that before or after i kill your brother Jeremy? | 那会抢在我杀了你弟弟杰里米之前还是之后呢 |
[23:46] | Jeremy? | 杰里米 |
[23:49] | Jeremy! | 杰里米 |
[23:57] | The ambulance is saying 15-20 minutes. | 救护车要等15-20分钟 |
[23:58] | I have my car. I can take him to the hospital. | 我有车 我可以带他去医院 |
[24:00] | – Caroline can take me. – I didn’t drive. | -卡罗琳可以带我去 -我没有开车来 |
[24:02] | Then I’ll wait. It’s fine. | 那我就等 没事的 |
[24:03] | You will not wait! OK, you need to see a doctor. | 你不能等了 你需要尽快去看医生 |
[24:05] | Tyler’s driving. End of story. | 泰勒开车送你 就这样 |
[24:07] | Fine | 好吧 |
[24:09] | – Go! – I’ll bring my car around. | -快去啊 -我去把车开过来 |
[24:18] | I see you’re packing. That’s a good sign. | 我看到你在打包 是个好兆头 |
[24:20] | Won’t be long now. | 不会太久了 |
[24:22] | Did you get the missing piece? Where is it? | 你拿到缺失的那块发明了吗 在哪儿 |
[24:24] | I don’t have it yet. | 还没有 |
[24:26] | Then why did you call me here? | 那你干嘛叫我来 |
[24:28] | ’cause I have the next best thing. | 因为我有件次好的东西 |
[24:36] | – What the hell are you doing? – Getting what I want. | -你他妈搞什么鬼 -得到我想要的 |
[24:38] | Yeah, but he’s my nephew. | 没错 但他是我侄子 |
[24:40] | And you’re gonna let him go right this second. | 你立刻让他离开 |
[24:43] | The gaudy ring on your finger… | 你手上那枚俗丽的戒指 |
[24:45] | – It comes off. – Come on. | -脱下来 -拜托 |
[24:47] | Come on, Isobel. I…I know you. | 拜托 伊泽贝尔 我 我了解你的 |
[24:49] | Ok? | 好吗 |
[24:51] | It’s me, John. You can’t hurt a kid. | 是我啊 约翰 你不会伤害孩子的 |
[24:53] | – I’ll kill him to prove you wrong. – Really? | -我会杀了他证明你是错的 -是吗 |
[24:56] | Are you that far gone? | 你坏到那种程度了吗 |
[24:58] | Look, I know you’ve changed. | 听着 我知道你变了 |
[25:00] | Ok? But the old Isobel is in there somewhere still. | 但原本善良的伊泽贝尔还在你内心某处 |
[25:04] | Isn’t she? | 是不是 |
[25:07] | Come on. Let him go. | 拜托 放他走吧 |
[25:09] | Ok. | 好的 |
[25:16] | John! | 约翰 |
[25:27] | Okay. | 好了 |
[25:31] | Nice try. | 你想得美 |
[25:33] | We’ll see how you do without this. | 看你没了它还凶什么 |
[25:44] | Where’s the device? | 那件发明在哪儿 |
[25:46] | Damon has it. | 在达蒙那儿 |
[25:47] | He’s gonna be difficult to reason with. | 他不会那么容易被说服的 |
[25:49] | Then we’ll…we’ll go go him. I’ll talk to him. | 那我们 我们去找他 我会和他谈 |
[25:52] | He’s not just gonna hand it over, | 他不会轻易给你的 |
[25:53] | pecially if it’s harmful to vampires. | 何况那东西是对付吸血鬼的 |
[25:58] | What if it’s not? | 如果不是呢 |
[26:04] | Absolutely not. | 当然不行 |
[26:06] | Just hear me out. | 你听我把话说完 |
[26:07] | I’m not gonna give the device to Isobel | 我不会把那发明交给伊泽贝尔 |
[26:08] | so she can give it to John who’s gonna turn around and kill me. | 好让她拿给约翰 他再回来杀我 |
[26:10] | I like being a living dead person. | 我这活死人日子很滋润呢 |
[26:12] | But it’ll be useless. Bonnie can take its power away. | 但它会失效的 邦妮可以消除它的魔力 |
[26:14] | I don’t trust her. | 我不相信她 |
[26:15] | I can remove the original spell. | 我可以消除原先的咒语 |
[26:19] | – John and Isobel will never know. – No. | -约翰和伊泽贝尔不会知道的 -不行 |
[26:20] | I will get Jeremy out on my way | 我会用我的方式把杰里米救出来 |
[26:22] | Really? How are you gonna do that? | 是吗 你要怎么做 |
[26:24] | Because Isobel is a vampire, | 因为伊泽贝尔是吸血鬼 |
[26:26] | And Jeremy can be dead the second you walk in the door. | 你刚踏进门槛 杰里米就会被弄死了 |
[26:30] | Are you even up for this? I mean, no offense. | 你真有这个能力吗 没别的意思 |
[26:33] | You’re no Emily Bennett. | 毕竟你不是艾米莉·贝内特 |
[26:35] | Emily knew what she was doing. | 艾米莉技艺纯熟 |
[26:36] | I’ve been practicing. | 我一直在练习 |
[26:37] | It’s not piano lessons, honey. | 这不是钢琴课 亲爱的 |
[26:40] | What’s your favorite book? | 你最喜欢哪本书 |
[26:42] | – What? – Name a book, | -什么 -说个书名 |
[26:44] | Any book. | 随便什么书 |
[26:45] | Name a book. | 说个书名 |
[26:48] | How about… | 那 |
[26:50] | “Call of the Wild,” Jack London? | 杰克·伦敦的《野性的呼唤》怎么样 |
[27:02] | Jack London. | 杰克·伦敦 |
[27:05] | Great parlor trick. | 戏法变得不错 |
[27:07] | We’re doing this, Damon. | 必须如此 达蒙 |
[27:08] | And we’re gonna do it my way. | 照我的方法做 |
[27:10] | Now, give me the device. | 现在 把那发明给我 |
[27:12] | We’re wasting time. | 我们在浪费时间 |
[27:15] | I don’t trust you. I tried to kill you. | 我不相信你 我曾经要杀你 |
[27:18] | Hmm. You’re right. You can’t trust me. | 说得对 你不能相信我 |
[27:21] | But you can trust me. | 但是你可以相信我 |
[27:41] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[27:53] | Here you go. | 给 |
[27:55] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[27:58] | What is she after? | 她想要什么 |
[28:03] | Your ancestor invented a weapon… | 你的祖先发明了一种武器 |
[28:07] | A device that’s extremely harmful to vampires. | 一个对吸血鬼极有杀伤力的发明 |
[28:09] | – We’ve been trying to get it. – Why? | -我们一直在寻找它 -为什么 |
[28:13] | ’cause there’s a group of vampires from a long time ago | 因为很久以前的那批吸血鬼 |
[28:16] | that wants revenge on this town. | 要回到镇上复仇 |
[28:20] | But why… | 但是为什么 |
[28:22] | Why would a vampire help you kill other vampires? | 为什么有吸血鬼愿意帮你杀其他吸血鬼 |
[28:25] | She has her own reasons for wanting them dead. | 她要他们死自有她的原因 |
[28:28] | Look, Jeremy, | 听着 杰里米 |
[28:29] | No one ever thought vampires would return to this town… | 没人会想到吸血鬼会回到这个镇上 |
[28:33] | Not in modern times. | 如今的人们都不信 |
[28:35] | But they have. | 但是他们已经来了 |
[28:36] | – And we have to destroy them. – All of them? | -我们必须除掉他们 -所有的 |
[28:39] | No…there are some good ones out there. | 不 他们中也有些善良的吸血鬼 |
[28:42] | There’s no such thing. | 没有的事 |
[28:45] | I don’t believe that. | 我不信 |
[28:47] | Well, your dad did. | 可你爸信啊 |
[28:49] | And as his son, that should mean something to you. | 作为他的儿子 你至少该受点影响吧 |
[28:53] | How did my father know about all this? | 我爸是怎么知道这一切的 |
[28:55] | Who do you think taught me about the family history? | 那你以为是谁给我讲的家族史呢 |
[29:38] | Done. | 好了 |
[29:43] | Great. | 棒极了 |
[29:44] | – Now what? – Now we give it to Isobel. | -下一步呢 -该交给伊泽贝尔了 |
[30:14] | Where’s the device? | 那件发明呢 |
[30:16] | Where’s my brother? | 我弟弟呢 |
[30:17] | This isn’t a negotiation. | 我们之间没有谈判的余地 |
[30:19] | Where’s the invention? | 发明在哪儿 |
[30:21] | Where is my brother? | 我弟弟在哪儿 |
[30:22] | Do you really think that I came alone? | 你真觉得我是只身来的吗 |
[30:28] | Do you really think that I came alone? | 你真觉得我是只身来的吗 |
[30:37] | For God sakes, call home. | 看在上帝的份上 往家里打个电话 |
[30:40] | What? | 什么 |
[30:41] | Call home, ask to speak to your brother Jeremy. | 往家里打个电话 让你弟弟杰里米说话 |
[30:50] | Hello? | 喂 |
[30:52] | Jeremy. Are you OK? | 杰里米 你没事吧 |
[30:55] | Yeah, yeah, I’m fine. | 是的 我没事 |
[30:57] | Uncle John, uh, hit his head. | 约翰叔叔 磕着头了 |
[30:59] | It was an accident. | 出了点意外 |
[31:00] | And we’re all laughing. | 不过我们对此都很开心 |
[31:03] | Yeah, but, um, I’m OK. | 反正 我没事 |
[31:05] | I’ll be home soon, all right? | 我一会儿就到家 好吗 |
[31:07] | Yeah. | 好吧 |
[31:19] | You were never going to hurt him. | 你原本就没打算伤害他 |
[31:21] | No. I was going to kill him. | 不 我本想杀了他 |
[31:24] | Don’t look for any redeeming qualities in me. | 别想在我身上找到善良的影子 |
[31:28] | I don’t have any. | 我身上早已没有善良残存了 |
[31:30] | But you took a risk with Damon. | 但在达蒙的问题上你冒了险 |
[31:31] | How did you know that he was going to give it to me? | 你怎么知道他会给我那件发明 |
[31:33] | ’cause he’s in love with you. | 因为他爱上你了 |
[31:49] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[31:51] | For what? | 谢什么 |
[31:54] | For being such a monumental disappointment. | 谢谢你成功让我感到失望至极 |
[31:58] | It keeps the memory of my real mother perfectly intact. | 让我可以好好怀念我真正的母亲 |
[32:02] | Good-bye, Elena. | 再见 埃琳娜 |
[32:05] | As long as you have a Salvatore on each arm, | 陷入和塞尔瓦托兄弟的情感纠缠 |
[32:08] | you’re doomed. | 你就在劫难逃 |
[32:12] | Katherine was smart. | 凯瑟琳是聪明人 |
[32:14] | She got out. | 她全身而退 |
[32:17] | But we all know that you’re not Katherine. | 但你我都知道你不是凯瑟琳 |
[33:02] | Hey, it’s Anna. Leave a message. | 嗨 我是安娜 请留言 |
[33:08] | Jeremy, we have to talk about this. | 杰里米 我们得谈谈这事 |
[33:10] | No, we really don’t. | 不 没必要 |
[33:12] | I don’t know what Anna told you, | 我不知道安娜跟你说了些什么 |
[33:14] | but there are things that you need to know. | 但有些事你需要知道 |
[33:17] | Yeah? | 是吗 |
[33:19] | Because… | 因为 |
[33:20] | I’m pretty sure that your journal covered it. | 我想你日记应该都记了 |
[33:24] | You read my journal? | 你读了我的日记 |
[33:25] | And save me the speech about invasion of privacy, | 省省你那套侵犯隐私的说教吧 |
[33:28] | because I read a section about Damon erasing my memory, | 因为我读到达蒙抹去了我的记忆 |
[33:30] | about what happened to Vicki. | 还有薇姬到底出了什么事 |
[33:32] | Jeremy, please, you don’t understand. | 杰里米 求你了 你不明白 |
[33:36] | The night that Vicki died, | 薇姬死的那晚 |
[33:38] | it was like mom and dad died all over again. | 我的感觉就像爸妈死亡的事重现 |
[33:40] | It was all over your face. | 你满脸痛苦 |
[33:42] | And it hurt so much to see you like that. | 看到你那样我真的很揪心 |
[33:45] | I just wanted to take away your pain, | 我只是想解除你的痛苦 |
[33:46] | – I’m so sorry. – Just get out. | -对不起 -出去 |
[33:49] | No, Jeremy… | 不 杰里米 |
[33:50] | Elena! | 埃琳娜 |
[33:52] | Just get out. | 出去 |
[33:54] | Please. | 求你了 |
[34:08] | Jer, I… | 杰里 我 |
[34:33] | What do you want? | 你还想干嘛 |
[34:34] | I totally get it. | 我能了解 |
[34:37] | You here as a history teacher. | 你在这里当历史老师 |
[34:41] | It’s good. | 挺好的 |
[34:42] | What the hell are you doing? | 你到底在做什么 |
[34:43] | You act like you don’t care, | 之前你表现得毫不在乎 |
[34:45] | and yet here you are hunting me down. | 而现在又对我穷追不舍 |
[34:51] | I’m leaving. | 我要走了 |
[34:53] | I just thought I’d say good-bye. | 我只是觉得该道个别 |
[34:55] | Well, you couldn’t be bothered the first time, | 你出走的时候都没道别 |
[34:57] | so why now? | 现在又何苦呢 |
[34:59] | You hate me, good. | 你恨我 很好 |
[35:01] | Does that make it easier for you? | 那是不是让你好受些 |
[35:03] | I mean, what is the whole point of this exercise? | 我是说 你现在来还有什么意义 |
[35:04] | What did you expect? | 你以为会是怎样 |
[35:06] | You spent all this time trying to track me down. | 你花了那么长时间追查我的下落 |
[35:08] | What did you think you would find? | 以为会得到什么结果呢 |
[35:09] | The woman who gave me this… | 给我这个的女人 |
[35:12] | I mean, you act like you don’t care. | 你装得满不在乎 |
[35:14] | But you cared enough to protect me after you left. | 可你希望在离开后 我可以不受伤害 |
[35:17] | I was a different person back then. | 当年的我和现在是天壤之别 |
[35:19] | Right, right, right. | 好吧 好吧 |
[35:20] | And that person is gone. | 那个人已经消失了 |
[35:22] | The woman I married, the woman I loved, she’s just…she’s gone. | 我娶的女人 爱的女人 她不在了 |
[35:28] | You expect me to believe that? | 你觉得我能相信吗 |
[35:35] | What are you doing? | 你干什么呢 |
[35:37] | Well, I’m ring-free. | 我没有戒指 |
[35:38] | I’m vervain-free, | 也没有马鞭草的保护了 |
[35:39] | So either kill me or compel me, | 杀了我 不然就控制我 |
[35:41] | Because… | 因为 |
[35:44] | I don’t believe it. | 我不相信 |
[35:48] | Not for a second. | 丝毫不相信 |
[35:51] | I wanted this. | 这曾是我想要的 |
[35:55] | I needed this. | 我需要这样 |
[35:59] | And I’m going to regret it forever. | 可我会后悔一辈子 |
[36:05] | This was my mistake. | 这是我犯下的错 |
[36:08] | Not yours. | 不是你的错 |
[36:15] | You are not going to remember this. | 你不会记住这些 |
[36:18] | I loved you. | 我爱过你 |
[36:21] | I did. | 真爱过 |
[36:22] | And when I think about what I gave up, it hurts. | 每当我想起我所放弃的那些 都好心痛 |
[36:26] | But now, your heart’s free of me. | 但从现在起 你的心里不再有我 |
[36:30] | It’s easier this way. | 这样你会更好过 |
[36:33] | Good-bye, Ric. | 再见 里克 |
[37:15] | Anna? Hey, what are you doing here? | 安娜 你怎么来了 |
[37:19] | My mother. | 我妈妈 |
[37:22] | She’s dead. | 她死了 |
[37:24] | What? | 什么 |
[37:28] | She was killed. | 她被杀害了 |
[37:30] | Oh, my God, Anna… | 天呐 安娜 |
[37:34] | Hey, I’m so sorry. | 真抱歉 |
[37:38] | I know I’m not supposed to be here, | 我知道我不该来这 |
[37:39] | But I don’t have anywhere else to go. | 但我无处可去 |
[37:46] | Hey, it’s OK. | 没事的 |
[37:57] | Would you like one? | 你来一杯吗 |
[38:00] | Say it. | 说吧 |
[38:02] | Whatever it is, purge, get it out. | 想说什么 张嘴 全都吐出来 |
[38:06] | It’s about what Isobel said. | 关于伊泽贝尔所说的 |
[38:08] | What about it? | 怎么了 |
[38:09] | Well, I know that you and Elena bonded, | 我知道你和埃琳娜关系很铁 |
[38:12] | And I know that she cares about you, and, uh, | 我知道她很在乎你 而且 |
[38:15] | I know you care about her. | 你也在乎她 |
[38:16] | Well, this is going in an interesting direction. | 越说越有意思了 |
[38:20] | I’m just concerned about Elena being hurt. | 我只是怕埃琳娜会受到伤害 |
[38:23] | She considers you a friend. | 她拿你当朋友 |
[38:24] | Same here. Elena’s a very good friend. | 我也一样 埃琳娜是我非常要好的朋友 |
[38:27] | Actually, she might qualify as my only friend. | 事实上 她可以说是我唯一的朋友 |
[38:31] | Is that a problem? | 有问题吗 |
[38:34] | So, at the risk of sounding like a, um, | 虽然听起来像是吃醋 |
[38:36] | like a jealous boyfriend… | 我还是要说 |
[38:38] | Oh, there’s no risk. | 不是像 |
[38:39] | You do. | 你就是吃醋了 |
[38:40] | History will not be repeating itself, | 历史不会重演的 |
[38:44] | where Elena’s concerned. | 因为这次是埃琳娜 |
[38:47] | Do you understand what I’m saying? | 你明白我的意思吗 |
[38:50] | Sure… sure. | 当然 当然 |
[38:55] | Do you… understand? | 你真的明白吗 |
[38:57] | Hey, whatever you say, man. | 随你怎么说 老弟 |
[39:00] | I mean, honestly, we’re just friends. | 说实话 我们只是朋友而已 |
[39:02] | And as her friend, I wasn’t looking forward | 不过作为朋友 我并不打算 |
[39:03] | to telling her the truth, anyway. | 告诉她真相 |
[39:05] | So, I’ll let you do it. | 还是你去说吧 |
[39:08] | What truth? | 什么真相 |
[39:10] | About John. | 关于约翰的 |
[39:12] | ’cause I know you guys don’t like to keep secrets from each other. | 因为我知道你俩不喜欢互相隐藏秘密 |
[39:14] | What are you talking about? | 你在说什么呢 |
[39:15] | Am I the only one around here | 难道这儿只有我一个人 |
[39:17] | who has the ability to put two and two together? | 能看清谁和谁是一对吗 |
[39:19] | Isobel. Hello? | 伊泽贝尔 想通没 |
[39:23] | She dated John when she was 15. | 她15岁时和约翰约会 |
[39:25] | She gets pregnant, | 然后她怀孕了 |
[39:27] | and ends up at the doctor’s office of John’s brother. | 最后在约翰哥哥的诊所生下孩子 |
[39:29] | Now, what do you think is John’s role is in all of this, huh? | 现在明白约翰扮演的角色了吧 |
[39:31] | I mean, go ahead, think about it. I’ll wait. | 没事 你慢慢想 我等着 |
[39:33] | You get it? You there yet? Hmm? | 想通啦 终于想通了 |
[39:35] | So, you think that | 这么说你认为 |
[39:38] | John is Elena’s father? | 约翰是埃琳娜的生父 |
[39:43] | What proof do you have? | 你有证据吗 |
[39:44] | I don’t need any proof. That’s the DNA test for | 我不需要证据 约翰和埃琳娜的 |
[39:46] | John and Elena, and more approaches to do it. | DNA测试结果什么的才算证据 |
[39:48] | But I know how well you deal with these big bombshells, so… | 我知道你是一向善于面对晴天霹雳的 |
[39:52] | Sleep tight. | 好睡 |
[39:54] | Oh, and when you do tell Elena, | 还有 你告诉埃琳娜的时候 |
[39:57] | And she needs a friend to talk to about anything… | 她要是想找个朋友聊聊 |
[40:01] | I’m here for her. | 我随时恭候 |
[40:15] | Hello? | 喂 |
[40:17] | On your doorstep, you’ll find what you’ve been looking for. | 在你门阶上 有你一直在找的东西 |
[40:20] | And my ring? | 那我的戒指呢 |
[40:21] | Don’t screw this up. | 别搞砸了 |
[40:24] | You know you have to do, John. | 你知道该怎么做 约翰 |
[40:32] | I got it. | 拿到了 |
[40:33] | I won’t fail. | 不会失败的 |
[40:35] | You better not. | 最好如此 |
[40:36] | Katherine wants all of those tomb vampires dead. | 凯瑟琳要墓穴里所有吸血鬼都死 |
[40:40] | And I want to add two more to that list. | 我还想再加两个人 |
[40:44] | Let me guess. | 我来猜猜 |
[40:46] | Stefan and Damon. | 斯特凡和达蒙 |
[40:48] | I don’t want this life for her. | 我不想她过这样的生活 |
[40:49] | Well, it was always a part of the plan, | 我也是一直这样计划的 |
[40:51] | Consider them gone. | 他们死定了 |
[40:54] | She’s our daughter, John. | 约翰 她是我们的女儿 |
[40:56] | We owe that to her. | 我们该为她除掉他们 |
[40:59] | I know. | 我知道 |
[41:10] | So you’re not going to tell me what happened? | 那你不告诉我发生什么事了吗 |
[41:18] | I did something bad, Caroline. | 卡罗琳 我做了件坏事 |
[41:21] | And I lied about it. | 我还撒了谎 |
[41:25] | To who? | 对谁撒慌 |
[41:27] | To Elena. | 对埃琳娜 |
[41:30] | I pretended to do something | 我假装做了一件事 |
[41:32] | I didn’t really do. | 实际上并没做 |
[41:35] | What are you talking about? | 你在说什么呢 |
[41:38] | I couldn’t do what she wanted me to do. | 我不能做她希望我做的事 |
[41:41] | It wasn’t right. | 那样做不对 |
[41:42] | Grams would have never done it, | 外婆绝不会那么做 |
[41:44] | So I couldn’t, either. | 所以我也不能 |
[41:48] | But when Elena finds out… | 但要是埃琳娜知道了 |
[41:51] | she’s never going to forgive me. | 她永远都不会原谅我 |