时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:01] | For over a century I have lived in secret. | 过去的一个多世纪 我都秘密地活着 |
[00:03] | Until now. | 直到现在 |
[00:04] | I know the risk, but I have to know her. | 我知道这很冒险 但我必须要认识她 |
[00:06] | What are you? | 你到底是什么 |
[00:07] | I’m a vampire. | 我是吸血鬼 |
[00:08] | You must be Ms. Pierce. | 您一定是皮尔斯小姐了 |
[00:10] | Please. Call me Katherine. | 请称呼我凯瑟琳 |
[00:11] | I was never in love with you, Katherine. | 凯瑟琳 我从没爱过你 |
[00:13] | So none of my feelings were real. | 所以我那时的感情都不是真的 |
[00:14] | Believe what you want, Stefan. | 斯特凡 随你怎么想 |
[00:16] | But I know the truth. | 反正我明白真相 |
[00:17] | So, the black sheep returns. | 败家子回来了啊 |
[00:19] | Tyler? | 泰勒 |
[00:19] | Who’s the guy with Carol? | 那个和卡罗尔说话的人是谁 |
[00:20] | Mason Lockwood. | 梅森·洛克伍德 |
[00:22] | You know where I can find any family artifact stuff? | 你知道家里的工艺品之类的放在哪里吗 |
[00:24] | I’m just lookin’ for this old piece of my mom’s. | 我只是想找找我妈的一件遗物 |
[00:26] | It’s a moonstone. | 一块月光石 |
[00:27] | I think the Lockwoods have a family secret. | 我觉得洛克伍德家族有不为人知的秘密 |
[00:28] | They’re not vampires. They’re something else. | 他们不是吸血鬼 是其他物种 |
[00:31] | – The lycanthrope. – Werewolves? | -人狼互变兽 -狼人吗 |
[00:34] | It was you. | 是你 |
[00:36] | I’ve had her blood. | 我喂她喝了我的血 |
[00:37] | Katherine obviously killed her. | 之后明显凯瑟琳又杀了她 |
[00:38] | “A” plus “B” equals… | 两件事一起 就导致了 |
[00:40] | I’m starving. | 我好饿 |
[00:44] | Katherine. | 凯瑟琳 |
[00:45] | Don’t be frightened. | 别怕 |
[00:46] | We’re going to have so much fun together. | 我们还要一起找很多乐子呢 |
[00:50] | Look who found his dancing shoes. | 瞧瞧 哪位帅哥跳得这么好 |
[00:53] | Uh! No touching, Mr. Salvatore. Those are the rules. | 不能接触哦 萨尔瓦托先生 这是规矩 |
[00:58] | I thought you didn’t believe in rules. | 我以为你不是循规蹈矩的人 |
[01:02] | My brother’s still upset that you chose me to escort you. | 我哥还在为你选我做舞伴而郁闷 |
[01:06] | Well, Damon needs to concede | 达蒙得承认 |
[01:07] | that his younger brother is a better dancer. | 他弟弟舞跳得更好 |
[01:12] | Oh, looks like he found someone to occupy his time. | 看来 他找到人打发时间了啊 |
[01:24] | Elena… | 埃琳娜 |
[01:25] | Stefan, don’t. | 斯特凡 别走 |
[01:33] | Elena! | 埃琳娜 |
[01:49] | It’s your turn. | 该你了 |
[01:53] | Be prepared to lose. | 准备输吧 |
[02:02] | It hurts, doesn’t it? | 伤心了 是不是 |
[02:07] | Now you know how I feel. | 现在你知道我的感受了 |
[02:11] | Don’t fight it, Stefan. You loved me once. | 斯特凡 别自欺欺人了 你以前爱过我 |
[02:15] | You can love me again. | 现在也可以再次爱上我 |
[02:21] | I love you, Stefan. | 我爱你 斯特凡 |
[02:23] | We’ll be together again. | 我们还会在一起的 |
[02:26] | I promise. | 我保证 |
[02:40] | Hey. You OK? | 你没事吧 |
[02:44] | Yes. Bad dream. | 没事 噩梦而已 |
[02:47] | Go back to sleep. | 睡吧 |
[03:00] | Katherine. | 凯瑟琳 |
[03:01] | You have to admit I am getting better at this. | 你得承认 我的催眠能力又有长进了 |
[03:08] | It was easy to get inside of your head. | 进入你的思维那么容易 |
[03:11] | Have you completely forsaken your nature? | 你真的完全摒弃自己的天性了吗 |
[03:16] | Are we really going to do this again? | 真要再来一次吗 |
[03:18] | We both know I could rip you to shreds | 你我都清楚 我可以一边修指甲 |
[03:20] | and do my nails at the same time. | 一边料理了你 |
[03:24] | What do you want? | 你想怎样 |
[03:25] | I wanted to see you. | 我想见你 |
[03:26] | I’ve missed you, Stefan. | 斯特凡 我一直在想你 |
[03:28] | Indulge me for a little while, please? | 迁就我一小会儿嘛 |
[03:30] | Why are you back in town? | 为什么回到镇上 |
[03:33] | 3 reasons. | 三个原因 |
[03:35] | You, you, and you. | 你 你 还是你 |
[03:39] | See, I can’t quite get that down. | 这答案真是让我 |
[03:40] | It just kind of–ahem– gets stuck in my throat. | 如鲠在喉 |
[03:43] | You know, it’s the truth. | 我说的是实话 |
[03:46] | Deep down inside that gorgeous body of yours | 在你帅气的外表下 |
[03:48] | is the Stefan that fell in love with me, too. | 还是那个曾经爱过我的斯特凡 |
[04:02] | What do you want? | 你想怎样 |
[04:03] | So this is where you spend your time | 原来你不在别人背后捅刀子的时候 |
[04:05] | when you’re not stabbing people in the back. | 就在这里打发时间 |
[04:07] | I tricked you into telling me the truth. | 我略施小计 让你告诉了我真相 |
[04:10] | That’s not stabbing you in the back. | 不能算是背后捅刀子 |
[04:11] | That’s using your own tactics against you. | 只能说是以彼之道还施彼身 |
[04:14] | Where are you going? | 你去哪里 |
[04:15] | I made myself clear, Damon. | 达蒙 我已经说得很清楚了 |
[04:17] | I want nothing to do with you. | 我不想与你有任何瓜葛 |
[04:19] | Ok. See you at Jenna’s barbecue. | 好吧 珍娜的烤肉派对上见 |
[04:24] | How did you know about Jenna’s barbecue? | 你怎么知道珍娜要开烤肉派对 |
[04:27] | It was my idea. | 那是我的主意 |
[04:29] | Jenna went to high school with Mason Lockwood. | 珍娜和梅森·洛克伍德是高中同学 |
[04:31] | So I figured a social gathering would be a good way | 我认为要了解梅森 |
[04:33] | to get to know the guy. | 社交聚会是一条很好的途径 |
[04:35] | So, I told Rick to tell Jenna… | 所以呢 我就让里克跟珍娜说 |
[04:37] | Does Jenna know that you’re going to be there? | 珍娜知道你会去吗 |
[04:39] | Because she’s not exactly a fan of yours. | 她可不怎么待见你 |
[04:41] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[04:43] | I’m hoping this peach cobbler will pave the way. | 我希望这块桃子派能为我铺平道路呢 |
[04:47] | What are you up to? | 你打的什么主意 |
[04:51] | I’m gonna go put some silver into Mason Lockwood | 我打算给梅森·洛克伍德尝点银子 |
[04:53] | and prove he’s a werewolf. | 证明他是狼人 |
[04:55] | See you at the barbecue. | 烤肉派对上见 |
[04:59] | Hey, Mason, you got a second? | 梅森 有空吗 |
[05:00] | Nah, man, barbecue at Jenna Sommer’s house. | 抱歉 我要去珍娜·萨默斯家的烤肉派对 |
[05:01] | Come on, give me 2 minutes. All right? | 拜托 就两分钟行吗 |
[05:03] | You can’t keep dodging me. I’m freaking out over here. | 你不能总是躲着我 我都要憋疯了 |
[05:06] | Tyler, what do you want me to say, man? | 泰勒 你想要我说什么 |
[05:09] | Yes, I turned into a wolf. | 是的 我变成了狼 |
[05:11] | No, it’s not gonna happen to you. | 不 你不会变的 |
[05:12] | How do you know that? | 你怎么知道 |
[05:14] | Because you’re not gonna trigger the curse. | 因为你不会激活那个诅咒 |
[05:16] | Your dad didn’t know anything about any of this. | 你爸对此事一无所知 |
[05:18] | Neither did I till it happened to me. | 我变成这样之前 也是毫不知情 |
[05:19] | How does it get triggered? | 怎么激活那个诅咒 |
[05:20] | Ignorance is bliss. Trust me. | 无知是福 相信我 |
[05:22] | You blow back into town with some supernatural family secret | 你带着某种超自然的家族秘密回到镇上 |
[05:25] | and you expect me not to ask questions? | 却指望我不闻不问吗 |
[05:27] | I can’t say anything more. I’m sorry, Tyler. | 我不能再向你透露更多了 抱歉 泰勒 |
[05:30] | It’s just better for you if I don’t. | 不告诉你是为你好 |
[05:39] | You ever find that moonstone? | 你找到那块月光宝石了吗 |
[05:42] | Do you know where it is? | 你知道它在哪 |
[05:44] | What’s so special about it? | 为什么这么想要它 有什么特别之处 |
[05:45] | I told you. It was my mom’s. | 我说过了 它是我妈妈留下的 |
[05:48] | It’s sentimental. | 只是感怀一下罢了 |
[05:50] | Look, don’t worry about it. | 算了 别想了 |
[05:52] | Forget I even brought it up, all right. | 就当我没提过 好吧 |
[05:56] | See ya later. | 回见 |
[06:08] | You shouldn’t read someone’s journal. | 你不该偷看别人的日记 |
[06:11] | I know. I’m sorry. | 我知道 抱歉了 |
[06:13] | It was just too tempting, all your inner thoughts and feelings, | 只是情难自禁啊 难得你的内心世界 |
[06:17] | laying there on your desk for me to read. | 就那样静静的摊在桌上等我阅读 |
[06:23] | Damon’s private stock. | 这是达蒙的私藏 |
[06:27] | That’s right! You don’t do human. | 想起来了 你不喝人血 |
[06:30] | I read that. | 我读到了 |
[06:33] | I also read about your recent werewolf sighting. | 我还读到你最近注意上了狼人 |
[06:36] | That must have come as a surprise. | 狼人这事肯定令你很震惊吧 |
[06:38] | What do you know about werewolves? | 关于狼人 你知道些什么 |
[06:41] | I know not to pet one. | 我知道 别养狼人当宠物 |
[06:44] | Their bite kills, Stefan. | 让它们咬一口会致命 斯特凡 |
[06:46] | It’s best to stay clear of them during a full moon. | 满月时最好离它们远点 |
[06:49] | And how do you know this? | 你怎么知道这些的 |
[06:51] | Who do you think was responsible | 你觉得1864年 |
[06:53] | for ridding this town of vampires in 1864? | 是谁除掉了这个镇上的所有吸血鬼 |
[06:56] | The founding families. | 创始家族 |
[06:58] | Spearheaded by? | 带头的是 |
[07:03] | The Lockwoods. | 洛克伍德家族 |
[07:05] | You remember the Founder’s Ball, don’t you? | 还记得创始人晚会吧 |
[07:08] | The one that you were dreaming about? | 你刚梦到的那个 |
[07:12] | I was your escort. | 我是你的男伴 |
[07:14] | That was before you and Damon knew about my little secret. | 当时你和达蒙还不知道我是吸血鬼 |
[07:17] | Everyone, will you please join me in raising your glasses | 大家请同我一同举杯 |
[07:20] | to my good friend George Lockwood. | 敬我亲爱的朋友乔治·洛克伍德一杯 |
[07:24] | George, thank you for so bravely defending the south. | 乔治 谢谢你英勇捍卫南方 |
[07:27] | My honor, Mr. Salvatore. | 我的荣幸 塞尔瓦托先生 |
[07:29] | After all, someone had to do it. | 毕竟 总有人得挺身而出 |
[07:38] | May I have a word, Miss Katherine? | 借一步说话 凯瑟琳小姐 |
[07:39] | Grab a glass, Henry. It’s a celebration. | 亨利 你也来一杯吧 这可是庆典 |
[07:41] | Please, Miss Katherine. | 拜托 凯瑟琳小姐 |
[07:48] | I looked into those attacks from the other night. | 我调查了那天晚上的袭击事件 |
[07:50] | It wasn’t vampires. | 不是吸血鬼干的 |
[07:53] | That’s good news, Henry. | 这是好消息 亨利 |
[07:54] | That means we have nothing to worry about. | 这意味着我们没什么好担心的了 |
[07:55] | I’m afraid you don’t understand. | 恐怕你还没有了解我的意思 |
[07:57] | Those folks were torn apart in ways I’ve never seen before. | 那些受害者被撕裂的方式我前所未见 |
[08:04] | Then… | 所以 |
[08:06] | it won’t be long before the founders draw up an investigation. | 创始人协会很快就会展开调查了 |
[08:08] | We’ll leave town immediately. I’ll tell the others. | 我们得马上离开镇子 我去通知其他人 |
[08:11] | Relax, Henry. | 放松 亨利 |
[08:13] | This is town is our home, | 这镇子是我们的家 |
[08:14] | and the vampires are my family. | 这里的吸血鬼都是我的家人 |
[08:17] | I won’t let anything happen to us. | 我不会让大家有事的 |
[08:23] | From the moment I met George, | 当初一见到乔治 |
[08:26] | I knew he’d be a problem. | 我就知道他是个麻烦 |
[08:29] | So, you’re saying that all the Lockwoods are werewolves? | 你是说 洛克伍德家都是狼人 |
[08:33] | The werewolf gene runs in the Lockwood family. | 洛克伍德家族一直留着狼人的血 |
[08:36] | Not that they’re all wolves. | 但并不意味着他们都能变成狼 |
[08:37] | How many other werewolves are out there? | 如今存活的还有多少狼人 |
[08:38] | I mean, is it just… limited to the Lockwoods? | 我是说 只有洛克伍德家族吗 |
[08:42] | No. There are others. Not many. | 不止 还有别的 但不多 |
[08:46] | They’re practically extinct. | 他们几乎灭绝了 |
[08:47] | They mainly exist now in books and really bad movies. | 现在基本只存在于小说和烂片里 |
[08:55] | My turn to ask a question. | 该我问问题了 |
[09:01] | Why did you keep this picture? | 你为什么会留着这张照片 |
[09:08] | Why not burn it? Tear it up? | 为什么不烧了它 撕了它 |
[09:12] | You wanna know why I came back? | 你想知道我为什么回来吗 |
[09:14] | Well, I have a better question. | 我还想问你呢 |
[09:16] | Why did you? | 你又是为什么 |
[09:17] | For Elena? | 为了埃琳娜吗 |
[09:20] | No. | 不 |
[09:22] | You came back here to fall | 你回来是为了 |
[09:23] | in love with me all over again, didn’t you? | 和我重入爱河 不是吗 |
[09:41] | What is it about you… | 你到底有什么魔力 |
[09:48] | that makes me still care? | 让我始终欲罢不能 |
[10:37] | Now, where were we? | 我们说到哪了 |
[10:41] | That’s right. | 想起来了 |
[10:42] | You were gonna tell me why | 你正要告诉我 |
[10:43] | you came back to Mystic Falls, weren’t you? | 你为什么回到神秘瀑布镇 |
[10:45] | You didn’t have to do this. | 你不必用这种方式 |
[10:47] | Answer the question. | 回答问题 |
[10:49] | I came back for you. | 我回来是为了你 |
[10:54] | We’re gonna play by my rules now. | 现在要按我的规矩出牌 |
[11:07] | What are you doing? | 你要干什么 |
[11:14] | Answer the question. | 回答我 |
[11:17] | You’re going to torture me now? | 你现在是要折磨我吗 |
[11:19] | I’m going to do whatever | 为了让你老实交代 |
[11:19] | it takes to get you to tell me the truth. | 我会不择手段 |
[11:25] | Later that night at the Founder’s Ball– | 创始人舞会的那天夜里 |
[11:27] | I don’t wanna hear anymore stories about the past. | 我不想再听什么过去的故事了 |
[11:30] | Yes, you do, Stefan. | 不 你得听 斯特凡 |
[11:31] | That’s exactly what you want to hear. | 这就是你想要的答案 |
[11:37] | She’s all alone. | 某人居然落单了 |
[11:40] | Does this mean I can finally have you all to myself? | 我终于有机会和你独处了吗 |
[11:43] | Your father’s outdone himself. | 你父亲真是神通广大啊 |
[11:45] | Knowing father, he’ll want to | 说到我父亲 他正打算 |
[11:47] | throw a Founders Party every year. | 每年举办一次创立者宴会呢 |
[11:52] | I must admit I am rather | 我不得不承认 |
[11:54] | surprised that you’d come looking for me. | 我非常惊讶你会来找我 |
[11:56] | Because you’re the rope in the Salvatore brother’s tug-of-war? | 因为已经有塞尔瓦托兄弟在争抢你了吗 |
[11:59] | No, because I’m a vampire | 不 因为我是个吸血鬼 |
[12:01] | who could kill you in your sleep. | 可以杀你于梦中 |
[12:05] | I beg your pardon? | 你说什么 |
[12:07] | Relax, george. | 别紧张 乔治 |
[12:09] | I know you know my secret. | 我知道你知道我的秘密 |
[12:11] | This conversation is over. | 谈话到此结束 |
[12:14] | And I know your secret, too. | 我也知道你的秘密 |
[12:16] | And I know that you’re extra strong. Only not as strong. | 我知道你非常强大 超乎一般的强大 |
[12:26] | How do you know who I am? | 你怎么知道我的真面目 |
[12:27] | You think that I would | 你以为我若没事先调查好自己的敌人 |
[12:28] | settle into a town without knowing my enemies? | 会轻易入住一个小镇吗 |
[12:33] | What do you want? | 你想怎样 |
[12:37] | What did he want? | 他想怎样 |
[12:52] | Thanks for letting me invite Caroline. | 谢谢你让我邀请卡罗琳 |
[12:54] | She could use a day of distraction. | 她可以借此散散心了 |
[12:56] | She’s not the plus one I’m worried about. | 我担心的不是她 |
[12:58] | Why is Damon coming? | 而是 达蒙怎么也要来 |
[13:01] | Because Alaric is a pity-taker. | 因为阿拉里克同情他 |
[13:03] | Come on, Jenna. Be nice. | 别这样 珍娜 对他好点 |
[13:05] | I’ll be nice when Damon learns to keep his paws off you. | 对他好 除非他不再骚扰你 |
[13:10] | Ahh, good news. Found the shot glasses. | 好消息 找到烈酒杯啦 |
[13:14] | That would be my exit. | 我先出去了 |
[13:16] | You’re here for 10 minutes and already I’m back | 你刚来十分钟 我就觉得自己又回到当年 |
[13:17] | under the bleachers at the pep rally. | 在露天看台下参加动员大会的日子了 |
[13:18] | Just like old times, huh? | 往日重现啊 是吧 |
[13:21] | Only I didn’t swipe this bottle from my old man. | 不过这次这酒不是从老爹那偷来的 |
[13:24] | Oh, the expensive stuff. I like you already. | 很贵的酒啊 我已经开始喜欢你了 |
[13:28] | Just happy to be invited. | 很高兴受到邀请 |
[13:29] | Thank Rick. This was his idea. | 要感谢里克 这是他的主意 |
[13:31] | – Really? – Yeah. Well, you know. | -是吗 -对 |
[13:33] | I thought it’d be nice to | 我觉得能见见珍娜的高中老友 |
[13:33] | meet some of Jenna’s old high school friends. | 是件不错的事 |
[13:36] | Dig up a little dirt. | 还能挖一挖八卦 |
[13:37] | Oh, I’ve got dirt. I’ve got dirt. | 我有八卦 我有八卦 |
[13:39] | I have no secrets. Only dirty shame. | 我没有秘密 只有糗事 |
[13:43] | To dirty shame. | 敬糗事 |
[13:45] | Cheers. | 干杯 |
[13:49] | Damon. | 达蒙 |
[13:50] | We were just doing shots. Let me get you a shot glass, buddy. | 我们在喝烈酒 我去给你拿个杯子 伙计 |
[13:53] | Here. | 给你 |
[13:55] | Use mine. | 用我的 |
[13:59] | She doesn’t like me very much. | 她不太喜欢我 |
[14:02] | We haven’t met. Mason Lockwood. | 还没自我介绍 我是梅森·洛克伍德 |
[14:04] | Oh, sure. Hey. Damon Salvatore. | 你好 我是达蒙·塞尔瓦托 |
[14:06] | I know. I’ve heard great things about you. | 我知道 久闻大名 |
[14:10] | Really? That’s weird. ’cause I’m a dick. | 是吗 真不可思议 我只是无名小卒啊 |
[14:14] | Hey. I’m just checking in. | 我只是问问 |
[14:17] | Did you get my message about Jenna’s barbecue? | 珍娜要办烤肉派对 你收到我短信了吗 |
[14:22] | Call me when you can. | 方便时给我回个电话 |
[14:24] | Was that Stefan? | 打给斯特凡的吗 |
[14:25] | He hasn’t called me back. | 他一直没给我回电话 |
[14:27] | I’m trying to decide if I should be worried. | 我不知道该不该担心 |
[14:29] | I’m sure he’s fine. | 我相信他没事的 |
[14:31] | God, I cannot stop eating. | 上帝啊 我忍不住要吃东西 |
[14:34] | Stefan says it’s a great way to sublimate the cravings. | 斯特凡说这样有助于改善嗜血的习惯 |
[14:38] | It’s horrible. | 真是太可怕了 |
[14:39] | Fighting the urge for blood every minute of every day. | 每天每分钟都要与嗜血的欲望作斗争 |
[14:45] | I know Stefan really hates that part of himself. | 我知道斯特凡特别痛恨自己这一点 |
[14:47] | Well, yeah. And he hates that you’re a constant temptation. | 对 他也痛恨你一直不停地诱惑他 |
[14:53] | He said that? | 他真这么说吗 |
[14:53] | Hmm. The desire to rip out your jugular | 没错 他和你在一起的每时每刻 |
[14:56] | every time he’s with you? | 都想撕破你的喉咙 |
[14:57] | Trust me, it’s there. | 相信我 那欲望无时不在 |
[14:59] | It’s why I had to break up with Matt. | 也正因如此 我不得不与马特分手 |
[15:05] | Hey, food’s ready. Come get it. | 饭好了 快来吃吧 |
[15:08] | Finally. I am starving. | 终于好了 饿死我了 |
[15:15] | We can sit here as long as you want. | 我们可以就这么坐着 多久都行 |
[15:18] | And when you start to desiccate, | 等你变成干尸 |
[15:20] | there’s a tomb with your name on it. | 会有个刻着你名字的墓碑在等着你 |
[15:25] | I’ve been doing all the talking. It’s your turn. | 一直都是我在说 该你说了 |
[15:29] | Do you pretend to be human when you’re with Elena? | 你和埃琳娜一起时会自以为是人类吗 |
[15:31] | Is that the appeal? | 这就是吸引你的地方吗 |
[15:33] | Actually, I don’t pretend to be anything | 事实上 我和她在一起时 |
[15:34] | when I’m with her. | 没有任何伪装 |
[15:36] | That’s the whole point. | 这就是关键所在 |
[15:38] | I get to just be myself. | 我只需做我自己 |
[15:39] | Does she know that you love me? | 她知道你爱我吗 |
[15:44] | I don’t. | 我不爱你 |
[15:46] | That’s where you’re wrong, Stefan. | 你错了 斯特凡 |
[15:50] | Don’t you remember bringing me home that night? | 你不记得把我带回家那晚了吗 |
[15:57] | Your family had taken me in. | 你家人接纳了我 |
[15:58] | I had a lovely time, Stefan. | 我非常开心 斯特凡 |
[16:00] | How long do you plan on staying in Mystic Falls? | 你打算在神秘瀑布镇住多久 |
[16:02] | As long as I’m wanted. | 想住多久就多久 |
[16:04] | Your father has been very kind to give me shelter. | 你父亲真慷慨 给了我住处 |
[16:07] | How could not? | 怎能忍心不给呢 |
[16:08] | Losing your family in the fire. | 你因为火灾失去了家人 |
[16:10] | I’m grateful you made it out of Atlanta. | 谢天谢地你成功逃出了亚特兰大 |
[16:13] | So, I gather I’m wanted? | 这么说来 我是受欢迎的 |
[16:16] | Very much so. | 非常欢迎 |
[16:21] | I know we’ve only known each other for a short while. | 我知道我们刚认识不久 |
[16:25] | And I know I’m in competition for your affections. | 也知道还有其他追求者与我竞争 |
[16:31] | But… | 但是 |
[16:34] | I’ve never met a woman quite like you. | 我从未见过像你这样的女人 |
[16:39] | I look at you and I see an angel. | 你在我眼中美如天使 |
[16:47] | I touch your skin… | 轻触你的肌肤 |
[16:52] | And my entire body ignites. | 让我周身热血沸腾 |
[16:57] | I kiss you and I know that I’m falling in love. | 亲吻你的双唇 让我知道自己已坠爱河 |
[17:15] | I am in love with you. | 我爱上你了 |
[17:18] | There’s just so much you don’t know about me, Stefan. | 斯特凡 你对我知之甚少 |
[17:21] | More to learn and love. | 那我就更要了解你 爱你了 |
[17:23] | I must say goodnight. | 我得说晚安了 |
[17:26] | I’ve upset you? | 我让你不高兴了吗 |
[17:27] | No. | 没有 |
[17:30] | You haven’t upset me. | 我没有不高兴 |
[17:32] | You’ve just surprised me. | 只是有些惊讶 |
[17:35] | Till tomorrow. | 明天见 |
[17:47] | What are you doing here? | 你怎么来了 |
[17:49] | I told you I would come. | 我告诉过你我会来的 |
[17:52] | Well, I’m tired. You should go. | 我累了 你该走了 |
[17:55] | Did my little brother’s confession overwhelm you? | 我弟弟的真情告白让你沦陷了吗 |
[17:59] | You shouldn’t eavesdrop. | 你竟然偷听我们谈话 |
[18:05] | Is my love not enough? | 我对你的爱还不够吗 |
[18:08] | I told you. I’m tired. | 我说过了 我累了 |
[18:10] | I wish to be alone tonight. Please leave. | 今晚我想自己呆着 请你离开 |
[18:17] | Good night, Katherine. | 晚安 凯瑟琳 |
[18:33] | Go ahead, Stefan. | 继续啊 斯特凡 |
[18:34] | Torture me, keep me captive, | 把我囚禁起来 折磨我 |
[18:37] | drain me of blood until my body turns to dust. | 不给我喝血 直到我化为尘土 |
[18:40] | It’ll never change the truth. | 但还是不会改变事实 |
[18:44] | I never compelled your love. | 我从没用意念控制你爱我 |
[18:49] | It was real. And so was mine. | 你对我的感情是真的 我对你也是真的 |
[18:58] | – Dress! Ballerina! – Puppy! Puppy! | -裙子 芭蕾舞 -小狗 小狗 |
[19:00] | Puppy with a tutu. | 穿芭蕾舞裙的小狗狗 |
[19:01] | – No. – Dog. Hound dog. | -不对 -狗 猎狗 |
[19:03] | You ain’t nothing but a hound dog! | 你画的就是个猎狗啊 |
[19:04] | “Dances with wolves.” | 《与狼共舞》 |
[19:07] | Mason wins…again. | 梅森又猜对了 |
[19:10] | How is that a wolf?! | 那根本不像狼啊 |
[19:13] | Aunt Jenna’s getting tipsy. | 珍娜姨妈有点醉了 |
[19:16] | Will you stop playing her with alcohol? | 你能不劝她酒吗 |
[19:17] | I want her to like me. | 我只是想让她喜欢我 |
[19:20] | How’s operation Lockwood? | 洛克伍德计划实行得怎么样了 |
[19:22] | He’s my new BFF. | 他已经是我的新死党了 |
[19:24] | There you are. | 你在这啊 |
[19:26] | Isn’t this fun? | 有意思吧 |
[19:27] | Yes. Thank you so much for inviting me. | 是啊 谢谢你邀请我 |
[19:29] | Did I have a choice? | 我有选择吗 |
[19:31] | I know what you must think about me. | 我知道你对我的看法 |
[19:33] | No, you don’t. | 不 你不知道 |
[19:34] | You’ve never dated you. | 你没试过和你这样的人约会 |
[19:36] | I have dated many yous. | 我可领教过很多次了 |
[19:38] | Well, I’m a work in progress. | 我正在改善 |
[19:47] | These are fancy. | 这些很精致啊 |
[19:49] | Thanks. My mother’s silver set. | 谢谢 那是我妈妈留下的银质餐具 |
[20:02] | Hearing the truth after a century and a half of denial | 抗拒了一个半世纪 最终还是听到了真相 |
[20:05] | must be overwhelming. | 肯定很难受吧 |
[20:07] | It wasn’t real. I remember you compelling me. | 那不是真的 我记得你用意念控制过我 |
[20:10] | Only after I showed you who I really was. | 那是在你知道我是吸血鬼之后 |
[20:13] | You were so scared of me. | 你当时很害怕 |
[20:14] | I had to take away your fear. | 我只能这样消除你的恐惧 |
[20:17] | Well, whatever feelings I had back then… | 不管过去我对你的感觉如何 |
[20:21] | they’ve all turned to hate. | 现在它们全变成了恨 |
[20:24] | Love, hate. | 爱与恨 |
[20:25] | Such a fine line. | 一线之隔 |
[20:28] | I can wait. | 我可以等 |
[20:31] | Anyway, George Lockwood was causing all sorts of trouble. | 总之是乔治·洛克伍德引起的所有的麻烦 |
[20:34] | He used the vampires to cover up his own tracks. | 他利用吸血鬼来掩护他的族群 |
[20:38] | He told the founding families about us. | 是他将我们的真面目告诉了创始者家族 |
[20:40] | But he was willing to strike a deal. | 但他愿意和我做笔交易 |
[20:44] | What kind of a deal? | 什么交易 |
[20:46] | A deal to rid the town of vampires. | 他放过我 我配合他除掉镇上的所有吸血鬼 |
[20:48] | I just spoke to Giuseppe Salvatore. | 我刚和朱塞佩·塞尔瓦托谈过了 |
[20:50] | Mm-hmm. | 怎么样 |
[20:51] | The round-up happens tonight. | 今晚行动 |
[20:53] | Good. Insist that they do a body count | 很好 让他们在放火前一定要确认 |
[20:55] | before they set the church is set ablaze. | 一共有多少吸血鬼 |
[20:57] | – I will. – 27 vampires. | -我会的 -一共应该有27只吸血鬼 |
[21:01] | Once the flames create chaos, | 一旦着火引发骚乱 |
[21:03] | crawl to the exit under the choir loft. | 你就从唱诗台下面的出口逃出来 |
[21:05] | I’ll be there to set you free. | 我会在外边等你 |
[21:08] | Make sure you’re not followed. | 小心不要让人跟踪你 |
[21:10] | I need everyone to believe that I perished in that fire. | 我要让所有人确信我已经葬身火海 |
[21:13] | You knew that they’re going to burn the vampires in the church? | 你知道他们会在教堂烧死所有的吸血鬼 |
[21:19] | I practically lit the match. | 其实是我点燃的火把 |
[21:21] | They were your friends. They were your family. | 他们是你的朋友 你的家人 |
[21:24] | You just sold them out? | 你就这么把他们出卖了 |
[21:27] | Without blinking. | 我连眼都没眨一下 |
[21:31] | Mason. | 梅森 |
[21:34] | Why don’t you start us off. | 你先来吧 |
[21:40] | Sure. | 好啊 |
[21:50] | What? I apologize. I’m an animal. | 怎么了 不好意思 我就是个粗人 |
[21:57] | So, Mason, you and Jenna never dated? | 梅森 你和珍娜约会过吗 |
[22:02] | She was always lost in Logan Fell-land. | 她当时喜欢的是罗根·费尔 |
[22:04] | Oh, my first mistake. | 看走眼了啊 |
[22:06] | Mason was a catch. | 梅森很抢手 |
[22:07] | He had girls lining up. | 追他的女孩可多了 |
[22:10] | Really?! | 真的吗 |
[22:11] | Huh. I pegged you for a lone wolf. | 我还以为你是个独行侠[双关:孤独的狼]呢 |
[22:16] | I’m sure I wasn’t half the lady killer you were. | 我的魅力肯定还不及你的一半 |
[22:21] | How about a toast? | 干一杯吧 |
[22:23] | To new friends. | 敬新朋友 |
[22:27] | Cheers! | 干杯 |
[22:32] | Would I be the worst friend | 如果我现在离开你去找斯特凡 |
[22:33] | in the world if I abandoned you and went to Stefan’s? | 会不会是最差劲的朋友 |
[22:36] | You want to leave? | 你想走 |
[22:37] | It’s just that he hasn’t gotten back to me. | 他一直没回我电话 |
[22:39] | And I’m starting to get this bad feeling. | 我有种不祥的预感 |
[22:42] | I don’t think that’s a good idea, Elena. | 我觉得你不该走 埃琳娜 |
[22:43] | Damon’s got it under control here. | 达蒙已经控制住这里的局面了 |
[22:45] | Take it from me, there’s nothing worse than a clingy girlfriend. | 相信我 粘人的女朋友最讨厌了 |
[22:48] | I’m not being clingy. I’m just concerned. | 我不是要粘着他 我只是关心他 |
[22:51] | You understand, right? | 你懂的 对吧 |
[22:53] | How about I drive you? | 我开车送你吧 |
[22:55] | Yeah. Ok. That’d be great. Thanks. | 好啊 很好 谢了 |
[22:58] | Yeah. | 不客气 |
[23:22] | What did George get in return for giving you your freedom? | 放了你 乔治能得到什么好处 |
[23:27] | Something he wanted desperately. | 一样他非常渴望的东西 |
[23:29] | So you sent 26 of your friends | 所以你为了制造已死的假象 |
[23:34] | to their death just to fake your own? | 牺牲了自己的26个朋友 |
[23:38] | No. You were running from something. What was it? | 不对 你肯定另有目的 是什么 |
[23:42] | Everyone has a past, Stefan. | 每个人都有过去 斯特凡 |
[23:45] | Mine needed to stay far, far away. | 我想要把我的过去隐藏好 |
[23:47] | But thanks to you, my plan nearly failed | 但是拜你所赐 我的计划还没开始 |
[23:50] | before it even began. | 就差点失败了 |
[23:52] | Once George told me that the roundup was imminent, | 乔治告诉我搜捕马上要开始了 |
[23:56] | I made sure I could see you one last time. | 我得见你最后一面 |
[24:00] | – Vervain! – What? | -马鞭草 -什么 |
[24:02] | But your father used your love for me against you. | 但你父亲利用了你对我的爱 |
[24:04] | Katherine! | 凯瑟琳 |
[24:06] | He poisoned your blood. | 他让你的血里混入了马鞭草 |
[24:10] | We don’t have long. | 我们得抓紧时间 |
[24:12] | Then Damon, being Damon, | 然后达蒙 真不愧是达蒙 |
[24:16] | nearly ruined everything. | 差点毁了整个计划 |
[24:20] | No! | 不 |
[24:26] | We came for you. We tried to save you. | 我们都是为了你 是为了救你 |
[24:29] | I didn’t want to be saved. | 我不需要你们来救我 |
[24:30] | Then Damon and I died for nothing. For nothing! | 那我和达蒙就死得毫无意义 毫无意义 |
[24:33] | No, Stefan. You died for love! | 不 斯特凡 你是为爱而死的 |
[24:39] | Jenna just brought out “Guitar hero.” | 珍娜翻出了”吉他英雄”[一款游戏] |
[24:41] | It might be time to mutiny. | 咱们该集体反对了 |
[24:43] | Well, I just I happen to like “Guitar hero.” | 我刚好很喜欢”吉他英雄” |
[24:46] | So you, my friend, are barking up the wrong tree. | 老兄 你找错人了 |
[24:50] | Ok, enough with the innuendos. | 好了 我们打开天窗说亮话吧 |
[24:51] | You win. You’re hilarious. | 你赢了 你很风趣 |
[24:52] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[24:53] | Come on, man, | 拜托 伙计 |
[24:54] | you don’t think I know what this barbecue is about? | 你以为我不知道这个派对的真正目的吗 |
[24:57] | How do you know about me? | 你怎么知道我的真面目的 |
[24:59] | Your brother was completely clueless. | 你哥哥毫不知情 |
[25:01] | It doesn’t matter. I’m not your enemy, Damon. | 这不重要 我不是你的敌人 达蒙 |
[25:04] | You tried to kill my brother. | 你差点杀了我弟弟 |
[25:08] | That was a mistake. | 那是失误 |
[25:09] | Really? | 是吗 |
[25:10] | There was confusion. | 我当时意识混乱 |
[25:10] | I couldn’t chain myself up in time. | 之前没能及时把自己锁好 |
[25:12] | I have no control once I shift. | 变成狼以后我就无法自控了 |
[25:13] | What, no obedience school? | 怎么 你们没有训练学校吗 |
[25:16] | I’m serious. | 我是说真的 |
[25:18] | Let’s not spark some age-old feud that doesn’t apply to us. | 没必要纠结那些与我们无关的陈年旧仇 |
[25:22] | You expect me to believe that | 你想让我相信 |
[25:23] | you’re in Mystic Falls planting peace trees? | 你是来神秘瀑布镇维护和平的吗 |
[25:26] | I lost my brother. | 我失去了哥哥 |
[25:28] | My nephew lost his father. | 我侄子失去了父亲 |
[25:29] | I’m here for my family. | 我回来是为了我的家人 |
[25:34] | Let’s be above this. | 我们冰释前嫌吧 |
[25:57] | Thanks for this. I appreciate it. | 谢谢你送我 真的很感谢 |
[25:59] | Here we come… to the rescue. | 我们要去…营救他了 |
[26:03] | Why are you being so snippy? | 你干嘛这么刻薄 |
[26:04] | That’s my own drama. | 我只是在自说自话 |
[26:07] | I’m sure that you two will beat the odds. | 虽然机会渺茫 但我相信你们会终成眷属的 |
[26:10] | Not that there’s any study to pull odds from. | 当然也没人研究过 |
[26:14] | What is the ratio of success for vampire/human couplings? | 人和吸血鬼恋爱的成功几率有多大 |
[26:18] | I’m guessing nil. | 我猜是零 |
[26:20] | Ok, Caroline. | 好吧 卡罗琳 |
[26:23] | Sorry. | 对不起 |
[26:32] | I love this song. | 我喜欢这首歌 |
[26:36] | What’s playing? | 正在播放的是什么歌 |
[26:37] | Playing We Radiate Goldfrapp. | 正在播放高登法普的We Radiate |
[26:43] | Oh… Crap. | 糟了 |
[26:46] | No takers for more drinks at the grill? | 没人想去格尔酒吧再喝几杯吗 |
[26:49] | It’s like I’m with a bunch of adults here. | 大家怎么都这么老气横秋的 |
[26:51] | I prefer the term role model. | 我觉得这叫行为典范 |
[26:54] | Ok. Well, thanks for having me. It was awesome. | 好吧 谢谢你们的邀请 太有爱了 |
[26:58] | Alaric, catch that game next week? | 阿拉里克 下星期再玩那游戏 |
[27:00] | Yeah. Looking forward to it. | 好 我很期待 |
[27:01] | Hey, you know, I should probably head out, too. | 我想我也该走了 |
[27:07] | Jenna… | 珍娜… |
[27:11] | You are a wonderful hostess. | 你是个很棒的女主人 |
[27:14] | And you are a terrible artist. | 你是个很差劲的吉他手 |
[27:18] | Is that the only thing that makes me terrible? | 我差劲的只有吉它吗 |
[27:21] | Still deciding. | 其他还有待考核 |
[27:22] | Good enough for me. | 我知足了 |
[27:24] | Alaric… | 阿拉里克… |
[27:27] | Let’s not catch that game next week. | 我们下周还是别玩那游戏了 |
[27:34] | Are you sure the tow’s coming? | 你确定拖车在路上了吗 |
[27:35] | We’ve been waiting forever. | 我们等了很久了 |
[27:36] | I know. It’s weird. | 我知道 真是奇怪 |
[27:38] | They said they’d be here by now. | 他们说了这会儿会到的 |
[27:40] | Yeah. | 好吧 |
[27:42] | I’m just gonna call Jenna. | 我给珍娜打个电话 |
[27:43] | No! | 别打 |
[27:45] | Let me try the tow people again. | 我再给拖车的人打个电话 |
[27:47] | And I’ll use my aggro voice. | 我会凶一点 |
[27:49] | We can just walk from here. | 我们可以走过去 |
[27:50] | I can’t just leave my car. | 我不能丢下我的车不管 |
[27:52] | We’ll come back for it. | 我们会回来找它的 |
[27:53] | Just give me a minute, Elena. | 给我点时间 埃琳娜 |
[27:55] | Caroline, what part of | 卡罗琳 你没听懂吗 |
[27:56] | “I’m worried about Stefan” didn’t sink in? | 我很担心斯特凡 |
[27:58] | What’s the rush? | 有什么好急的 |
[27:59] | Why are you hurrying to get to a relationship that’ll never work? | 这感情不会有结果的 你何必呢 |
[28:03] | Ok. Look, I know that you’re upset over Matt, | 好了 我知道马特的事让你很难过 |
[28:06] | But will you stop projecting it onto me and Stefan, please? | 但别发泄到我和斯特凡身上行吗 求你了 |
[28:09] | I’m not projecting anything. | 我没发泄 |
[28:12] | You’re human. He’s a vampire. | 你是人 他是吸血鬼 |
[28:14] | You’re going to be 70 and in diapers, | 你早晚会老态龙钟 大小便都不能自理 |
[28:16] | And he’s still gonna be smoking hot. | 而他永远都是那么年轻性感 |
[28:17] | And you will never have his children, Elena. | 而且你们不可能有孩子 埃琳娜 |
[28:21] | And you are too maternal to not have children. | 你没有孩子简直太可惜了 |
[28:24] | Where is this coming from? | 你怎么会有这样的想法 |
[28:26] | I’m just trying to be your friend. | 这是作为一个朋友应该说的 |
[28:27] | Ok. Well, do me a favor and stop trying. | 好吧 帮帮忙 别说了 |
[28:31] | There’s the tow. I’m gonna walk. | 拖车来了 我走过去 |
[28:33] | No. Elena, don’t– | 别 埃琳娜 别走 |
[28:35] | Aah. Caroline, you’re hurting me. | 卡罗琳 你弄疼我了 |
[28:37] | Don’t leave me alone. | 别丢下我 |
[28:40] | What’s wrong with you? | 你到底是怎么了 |
[28:43] | Hey there. Someone call about a flat tire? | 嘿 有人打电话说爆胎了吗 |
[28:47] | She did. | 她打的 |
[29:01] | Damon. | 达蒙 |
[29:03] | What? More dog jokes? | 怎么了 要再讲点狗狗的笑话吗 |
[29:04] | Nah. Those got old. | 算了 老掉牙了 |
[29:17] | You know… | 知道吗 |
[29:20] | I think it was werewolves | 我想银器对狼人有害这传说 |
[29:22] | who started this whole silver myth. | 是狼人自己散播出去的 |
[29:24] | Probably for moments like this. | 很可能就是为了应付这样的状况 |
[29:27] | Duly noted. | 我记下了 |
[29:32] | I was really looking forward to last call. | 我真希望最后的劝说能奏效 |
[29:41] | Now you made an enemy. | 是你逼我与你为敌的 |
[29:50] | So you going to tell me why you came back here? | 想告诉我你为什么回来了吗 |
[29:51] | Or were you just playing another game? | 还是我们再玩一场游戏 |
[29:53] | Have you not heard a word that I’ve said? | 你没听到我说的话吗 |
[29:56] | I’ve answered that question 5 times over now. | 目前为止 这个问题我已经回答5遍了 |
[29:59] | All right. Good. Make it six. | 好啊 那再回答第六次 |
[30:04] | I want what I want, Stefan. | 我想要的就必须到手 斯特凡 |
[30:06] | And I don’t care what I have to do to get it. | 我会为此不择手段 |
[30:09] | My list of victims is a long one. | 我的牺牲者名单很长 |
[30:11] | And I have no problem adding one more name to that list. | 再多一个也无所谓 |
[30:14] | Come on, Katherine. | 算了吧 凯瑟琳 |
[30:15] | If you wanted Elena dead, | 你要是想让埃琳娜死 |
[30:16] | You would have done it by now. | 肯定早就动手了 |
[30:18] | I still can. | 如果有必要 |
[30:21] | If I have to, | 我现在也能动手 |
[30:23] | I will snap her neck like a twig. | 我会像折根小树枝那样拧断她的脖子 |
[30:25] | And you know it. | 你知道的 |
[30:39] | Guess you don’t hate me as much as you thought you did. | 看来你并没有自己想的那么恨我 |
[30:44] | I don’t want you seeing Elena anymore. | 我不想让你再见埃琳娜了 |
[30:46] | If you don’t remove her from your life, | 你要是不把她从你的生命中清除 |
[30:49] | I will kill everyone that she loves while she watches, | 我会让她亲眼看着我杀了所有她爱的人 |
[30:52] | And then I will kill her while you watch. | 然后再让你亲眼看着我杀了她 |
[30:56] | Don’t you ever think for one moment that I will not kill you. | 千万别以为我不会杀你 |
[31:06] | I have been sipping vervain | 过去145年的每一天 |
[31:08] | every single day for the last 145 years. | 我都啜饮马鞭草 |
[31:12] | You caught me by surprise once, | 你用马鞭草害我被抓过一次 |
[31:13] | I wasn’t going to let it happen again. | 绝不会再有第二次了 |
[31:15] | It doesn’t hurt me, Stefan. | 这伤不了我 斯特凡 |
[31:18] | What–why– | 什么 为什么 |
[31:19] | I told you. | 我说过 |
[31:21] | I’ve missed you, Stefan. | 我一直很想你 斯特凡 |
[31:23] | I just wanted to spend some time with you. | 我只想跟你共处一段时间 |
[31:26] | Hello? | 有人吗 |
[31:31] | Stefan? | 斯特凡 |
[31:45] | Stefan? | 斯特凡 |
[31:52] | You must be Elena. | 你一定就是埃琳娜了 |
[32:06] | How is this possible? | 怎么可能 |
[32:11] | How do we look exactly alike? | 我们怎么会长得一模一样 |
[32:29] | You’re asking the wrong questions. | 你问错问题了 |
[32:33] | Elena. | 埃琳娜 |
[32:41] | Are you ok? | 你还好吗 |
[32:43] | Not really. | 不好 |
[32:47] | Are you ok? | 你呢 |
[32:49] | Not really. | 不好 |
[33:08] | Katherine. | 凯瑟琳 |
[33:10] | Care to share how you | 想说说你怎么会 |
[33:11] | couldn’t follow through with one simple task? | 连一个简单的任务都完不成吗 |
[33:14] | I tried, ok? | 我试了 |
[33:15] | But I couldn’t exactly kidnap my best friend. | 但我总不能绑架我最好的朋友吧 |
[33:20] | Occupy her. That’s all I asked. | 我只要你分散她的注意力 让她别来找斯特凡 |
[33:23] | I told her that her relationship was doomed. | 我跟她说她的感情注定没结果 |
[33:25] | And all that mortality stuff. | 还说她会老死而斯特凡会永生之类的 |
[33:27] | I think I–I– | 我觉得 我 |
[33:31] | I really think that I got to her. | 我真的以为我控制她了 |
[33:34] | I hope so. | 希望如此 |
[33:36] | Because let’s not forget. I already killed you once. | 别忘了 我已经杀过你一次了 |
[33:39] | I can easily do it again. | 可以轻松再杀你一次 |
[33:49] | How was that barbecue? | 烧烤派对玩的开心吗 |
[33:51] | Not great. You still pissed? | 不好 你还在生气吗 |
[33:53] | You still keeping secrets? | 你还是不肯说出秘密吗 |
[33:55] | Yep. | 是的 |
[33:56] | Then I’m still pissed. | 那我就还在生气 |
[34:00] | Hey, you know, I was thinking | 嘿 我一直在想 |
[34:01] | about that stone you’re looking for. | 你要找的那块石头 |
[34:03] | I might know a couple places it could be. | 我知道一些地方 也许能找到 |
[34:06] | Do you think this is a joke? | 你觉得这是儿戏吗 |
[34:09] | If you know where it is then tell me. | 你要是知道在哪儿就告诉我 |
[34:11] | Tell me how the curse is triggered. | 那你告诉我怎么激活诅咒 |
[34:12] | If I tell you, you won’t be able to think about anything else. | 如果我说了 你就会一心只想激活它 |
[34:14] | I don’t want that for you. | 我不想你变成那样 |
[34:15] | I think I can handle knowing. | 我觉得我能控制自己 |
[34:16] | Yeah. You think you can handle it, tough guy? | 你觉得你能控制吗 硬汉 |
[34:18] | You have no idea! | 你完全没有概念 |
[34:19] | Do you want your stupid rock or not?! | 你还想不想要你那块破石头了 |
[34:21] | Tell me where it is. | 告诉我它在哪儿 |
[34:22] | Tell me what triggers the curse! | 告诉我怎么激活诅咒 |
[34:23] | You have to kill somebody! | 你得去杀人 |
[34:25] | Human blood! | 需要人血 |
[34:25] | You take a person’s life away from them, | 你要为此夺取一个人的生命 |
[34:27] | Then the curse is yours forever. | 然后你就永远被诅咒了 |
[34:33] | Can you handle that? | 你能控制吗 |
[34:48] | Elena. | 埃琳娜 |
[34:54] | Oh my god, I am so sorry about earlier today. | 真对不起 我对之前的事非常抱歉 |
[34:58] | I don’t–I don’t know what came over me. | 我 我不知道自己怎么回事 |
[35:00] | It’s ok, Caroline. | 没事的 卡罗琳 |
[35:03] | Everything that you were saying was right. | 你说的都没错 |
[35:05] | It’s just hard for me to hear, you know? | 只是我自己不想听罢了 |
[35:10] | So you’re not mad at me? | 那你不生我的气了 |
[35:16] | You were just being a good friend…in your own way. | 你只是以你的方式替朋友着想罢了 |
[35:21] | My own head-case, | 我那疯狂 |
[35:24] | horrible way. | 恐怖的方式 |
[35:27] | Elena, I really am sorry. | 埃琳娜 真的对不起 |
[35:48] | I’m starving. | 我好饿 |
[35:49] | Well, spending a day with your jealous ex | 一整天都跟那醋坛子前女友在一起 |
[35:51] | will do that to you. | 不饿才怪 |
[35:54] | Listen, I know you’re upset. | 我知道你很郁闷 |
[35:56] | All right, but… | 可是 |
[35:57] | we have to take her seriously. | 我们不能小看她 |
[35:58] | Today was all about the lengths that she’ll go to. | 今天只是试探一下她的底限 |
[36:02] | If she was going to hurt me, she would have. | 要是她想伤害我 早就动手了 |
[36:05] | I was standing right in front of her. | 我当时就站在她面前 |
[36:06] | Elena, you caught her off guard. | 埃琳娜 她对你没有戒心 |
[36:08] | It doesn’t mean that you’re safe. | 但不代表她不会伤害你 |
[36:11] | I’m not afraid of her. | 我不怕她 |
[36:12] | Well, you should be. | 你应该怕她 |
[36:14] | If Katherine had her way, | 要是任她为所欲为 |
[36:15] | we’d be breaking up right now. | 那我们现在早分手了 |
[36:17] | And if today taught me anything, | 如果要我从今天的事中总结经验 |
[36:18] | it’s that Katherine’s used to getting her way. | 那就是 凯瑟琳已经习惯为所欲为了 |
[36:21] | You’re not actually saying that we should do what she says. | 你不会要我们照她说的去做吧 |
[36:25] | Listen, she’s sadistic. | 听着 她是个虐待狂 |
[36:27] | Ok. She threatened you. | 她威胁到你 |
[36:30] | She threatened everyone. | 威胁到所有人 |
[36:31] | Yeah. No. I get it, ok. She’s dangerous. | 好吧 我明白了 她是个危险人物 |
[36:34] | But every day that we’re together. It’s dangerous. | 可我们在一起的每一天都很危险 |
[36:38] | Why are you giving her so much power | 你为什么要任凭她 |
[36:39] | over our relationship? | 来搅和我们的关系呢 |
[36:40] | This is the reality of our situation. | 现实就是如此 |
[36:43] | Reality sucks. | 去他的现实 |
[36:49] | This is what she wants, Stefan. | 她就是让我们这样 斯特凡 |
[36:51] | She wants us to fight. | 她就是让我们吵嘴 |
[36:52] | She wants get between us. | 她就是想介入我们之间 |
[36:58] | She already has, Elena. | 埃琳娜 她已经介入了 |
[37:40] | Bad day? | 今天不顺吗 |
[37:42] | Bad century. | 这个世纪都不顺 |
[37:45] | I heard you were on the loose. | 听说你又到处拈花惹草了 |
[37:47] | What’s the matter? Jealous I spent the day with Stefan? | 怎么 我跟斯特凡待了一天 你吃醋了吗 |
[37:50] | I don’t do jealous. Not with you. | 我不吃醋 不吃你的醋 |
[37:54] | Not anymore. | 再也不会吃你的醋了 |
[37:57] | Then why so pouty? | 那干嘛撅着嘴 |
[37:58] | I tried to kill a werewolf and failed. | 我想干掉一个狼人 没成功 |
[38:01] | Now I feel like I’m not living up to my best self. | 我对自己很失望啊 |
[38:03] | Well, werewolves aren’t easy prey. | 狼人可不是那么容易搞定的 |
[38:06] | What do you know about werewolves? | 你对狼人了解多少 |
[38:08] | Why don’t you ask your brother? | 怎么不去问你弟弟 |
[38:10] | Don’t try to be the hero, Damon. You’ll end up dead. | 别逞英雄了 达蒙 你这是在找死 |
[38:14] | Been there, done that. | 已经逞过了 也死过了 |
[38:16] | At least this time it will have been worth it. | 这次就算死了 起码也死有所值 |
[38:47] | You ok? | 你没事吧 |
[38:55] | I hated that fight. | 我讨厌那样跟你吵嘴 |
[38:57] | I know, me, too. It felt too real. | 我知道 我也是 咱们演得太逼真了 |
[39:07] | Did you see Caroline? | 你去看过卡罗琳吗 |
[39:09] | Yeah. | 去了 |
[39:09] | We were right. Katherine got to her. | 我们没猜错 是凯瑟琳逼她这么做的 |
[39:12] | She was hanging on to every single word. | 她说的那些话都是凯瑟琳教的 |
[39:13] | Then it won’t be long before Katherine gets a play-by-play. | 凯瑟琳应该很快就知道我们吵架的事了 |
[39:16] | I wish I was wrong, | 我真希望是我误会了 |
[39:17] | but I know Caroline too well. | 可我太了解卡罗琳了 |
[39:20] | It was so obvious that something was up today. | 很明显今天的事有点蹊跷 |
[39:22] | You’re not wrong. It’s pure Katherine. | 你没误会 这就是凯瑟琳 |
[39:24] | She’s always finding somebody to do her dirty work. | 她总会找人为她干些卑鄙的勾当 |
[39:28] | I think Damon was listening to us fight, too. | 我觉得达蒙也听到我们吵嘴了 |
[39:31] | Are you gonna tell him that it wasn’t real? | 你会告诉他我们是在演戏吗 |
[39:33] | The only way Katherine’s gonna believe it | 只有大家都相信我们吵嘴了 |
[39:35] | is if everybody believes it. | 凯瑟琳才会相信 |
[39:36] | It’s the best way to make her think she’s getting what she wants. | 只有这样她才会相信她就要得偿所愿了 |
[39:40] | All this… | 她做这一切 |
[39:41] | just to get you back. | 只是为了重新得到你 |
[39:47] | That’s not why she’s here. Ok? | 她来这里不是为了这个 好吗 |
[39:51] | No matter what she says. | 别听她胡言乱语 |
[39:53] | I know her. | 我太了解她了 |
[39:55] | Katherine doesn’t care about anybody but herself. | 凯瑟琳只在乎她自己 |
[40:00] | She never has. | 从不在乎别人 |
[40:02] | She’s incapable of love. | 她心里根本无爱可言 |
[40:08] | She’s here for another reason. | 她来这里肯定另有企图 |
[40:14] | George. | 乔治 |
[40:15] | Your carriage is waiting. | 你要的马车在那边 |
[40:16] | Well done, George. Thank you. | 干得好 乔治 谢谢 |
[40:18] | Now on to your part of the deal. | 现在该兑现你的承诺了 |
[40:23] | If anyone learns of my escape, | 要是有人发现我逃跑了 |
[40:25] | I will find you. And I will kill you. | 我一定会找到你 然后杀了你 |
[40:30] | Don’t think that I won’t. | 别以为我做不到 |
[40:36] | We shall take each other’s secrets to our grave. | 我们都把彼此的秘密带进坟墓吧 |
[40:41] | Now you must hurry. | 你快点赶路吧 |
[41:04] | I love you, Stefan. | 我爱你 斯特凡 |
[41:09] | We will be together again. | 我们还会在一起的 |
[41:12] | I promise. | 我保证 |