时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:00] | You must be Elena. How do we look exactly alike? | 你一定是埃琳娜 我们怎么会长得一模一样 |
[00:03] | You’re a petrova doppelganger. | 因为你是佩特洛娃家的二重身 |
[00:04] | You’re the key to breaking the curse. | 是解开诅咒的关键 |
[00:05] | – The sun and the moon curse? – Klaus is the real deal. | -日月诅咒吗 -克劳斯才是背后大佬 |
[00:07] | From the first generation of vampires. | 第一代吸血鬼之一 |
[00:09] | The oldest vampire in the history of time | 史上最古老的吸血鬼 |
[00:11] | – is coming after me? – Elijah. | -要来抓我吗 -以利亚 |
[00:13] | One of the originals. He’s a legend. | 吸血鬼祖先之一 他是个传奇 |
[00:14] | I’m prepared to offer you a deal. | 我打算和你做个交易 |
[00:15] | What kind of a deal? | 什么样的交易 |
[00:16] | You and I shall draw Klaus out together | 我们一起引克劳斯出洞 |
[00:18] | and I shall make certain | 我会确保你的朋友们 |
[00:19] | that your friends remain unharmed. | 毫发无损 |
[00:20] | – And then what? – Then I kill him. | -然后呢 -我会杀了克劳斯 |
[00:21] | I come bearing gifts.This is how you kill an original. | 我带了点礼物 这可以帮你杀死吸血鬼祖先 |
[00:25] | Killing Elijah would be a suicide mission. | 刺杀以利亚就是自寻死路 |
[00:27] | You can’t do it. | 你做不到的 |
[00:28] | Even with the dagger and a little white out cash? | 就算有一把沾满白橡树灰烬的匕首也不行 |
[00:30] | If you kill Elijah, then I’m stuck in here forever. | 如果你杀了以利亚 我就永远出不去了 |
[00:36] | As long as we keep the dagger in there, | 只要不拔出匕首 |
[00:38] | – Then he stays dead. – Pretty much. | -他就不能复活 -差不多 |
[00:40] | How did you get out? | 你怎么出来的 |
[00:41] | I knew that I had begged you not to kill Elijah, | 我知道如果我求你不要杀以利亚 |
[00:44] | that’s exactly what you’d do. | 你肯定会杀了他 |
[00:45] | As soon as originals die, compulsion wears off. | 一旦他们死了 强制力就解除了 |
[00:48] | What did Luka tell you? | 洛卡告诉了你什么 |
[00:50] | About your daughter. I know where Klaus has her. | 关于你女儿的事 我知道克劳斯把她抓走了 |
[00:53] | I want to help you get her back. | 我想帮你把她救出来 |
[00:56] | No! | 不要 |
[00:58] | He took my powers. | 他把我的能力拿走了 |
[01:06] | Stefan, we’re late for school. | 斯特凡 我们要迟到了 |
[01:08] | – Let’s be later. – Stefan, it’s school. | -迟就迟吧 -斯特凡 这可是去上学 |
[01:11] | Remember, that thing that we keep forgetting about? | 想起来了吗 我们一直忽略的事情 |
[01:13] | School? | 学校 |
[01:15] | Doesn’t ring a bell. | 一点都想不起来 |
[01:20] | Stefan! Ok, 5 minutes. Only for 5 minutes. | 斯特凡 5分钟 就5分钟 |
[01:31] | Good morning, Damon. | 早上好 达蒙 |
[01:37] | What are you doing here? I told you to leave. | 你怎么还在这里 不是让你离开吗 |
[01:39] | What is your problem? | 你怎么了 |
[01:40] | You’re wearing her clothes? Like that’s going to work. | 你以为穿着她的衣服我就会上当吗 |
[01:42] | You think I’m Katherine? | 你认为我是凯瑟琳 |
[01:44] | Why would you think that? Katherine’s in a tomb! | 你怎么会那么想 凯瑟琳在墓穴里 |
[01:49] | Isn’t she? | 不是吗 |
[01:54] | What the hell’s going on here? | 这是怎么回事 |
[01:56] | I don’t know, you tell me. | 我不知道 你来解释 |
[01:58] | Is Katherine in the tomb or not? | 凯瑟琳到底在不在墓穴里 |
[02:06] | What are you doing?! | 你干什么 |
[02:07] | – How could you do this?! – Stefan, you’re hurting me! | -你怎么能这么做 -斯特凡 你弄伤我了 |
[02:10] | Stop it, Katherine! | 别假装了 凯瑟琳 |
[02:11] | Stop what? | 装什么 |
[02:16] | It’s getting really easy being you. | 装成你真是越来越简单了 |
[02:30] | – What is she doing here? – When we killed Elijah, | -她在这干什么 -当我们杀掉以利亚 |
[02:33] | it broke the compulsion and freed the bitch from the tomb. | 强制力就解除了 她也自由了 |
[02:35] | – How’s that possible? – He’s an original. | -这怎么可能 -他是吸血鬼祖先 |
[02:37] | They have all sorts of special skills. | 他们有各种各样的异能 |
[02:39] | I don’t want you here. Get her out of here. | 我不想让她待在这 让她离开 |
[02:42] | You need me, Elena. | 你需要我 埃琳娜 |
[02:44] | – You all do. – Like hell. | -你们都需要 -怎么可能 |
[02:46] | We all want the same thing–Klaus dead. | 我们有共同的目标 杀掉克劳斯 |
[02:49] | Yet here you all are, running around like chickens | 可你们现在呢 像是没头苍蝇一样 |
[02:51] | – with their heads cut off. – I don’t need your help. | -到处乱撞 -我不需要你的帮助 |
[02:54] | And I don’t want it. | 并且也不想要 |
[02:56] | And that’s incredibly stupid of you. | 你可真是傻的可以 |
[02:58] | Do you know where Klaus is? | 你知道克劳斯在哪里吗 |
[03:00] | When he’s coming, what he looks like? | 他什么时候来 长什么样子 |
[03:03] | If you know something, say it or get out. | 你要是知道什么 最好赶紧说出来 不然滚蛋 |
[03:06] | Fine. Then I’ll just go to the grill | 好吧 看来我还是去格尔酒吧 |
[03:08] | and have some lunch. Maybe aunt Jenna’s | 吃午餐吧 也许珍娜姑姑 |
[03:10] | free for a bite. | 将会是那只待宰的羔羊 |
[03:14] | Hey, Matt. | 马特 |
[03:17] | Live band? | 现场乐队吗 |
[03:18] | Yeah, business has been a little slow. | 经济不太好 |
[03:19] | The grill’s trying to stay afloat. | 格尔在努力维持经营 |
[03:23] | Aren’t we all? | 我们不都一样吗 |
[03:24] | Have you heard from Tyler? | 你有泰勒的消息吗 |
[03:26] | Not a peep. You? | 丝毫没有 你呢 |
[03:29] | No, not since he stopped by the grill to talk | 自从他上次路过和我聊过之后就再没见 |
[03:31] | and I’ve left messages on his cell phone. | 我给他留了言 |
[03:33] | He stopped by to see you? | 他路过来看你 |
[03:35] | – What did he say? – Not much, really. | -他说什么了吗 -没什么 |
[03:37] | I mean…I think | 我是说 |
[03:40] | To say good-bye without | 来说告别 |
[03:41] | really saying good-bye. I just didn’t know. | 可又不是真的告别 至少我当时不觉得 |
[03:43] | And that’s all he said? | 他就说了这些吗 |
[03:47] | Yeah, that’s all he said, Caroline. | 是的 他就说了那些 卡罗琳 |
[03:48] | Why? I mean, is there something you want to tell me? | 怎么这么问 你有话要对我说吗 |
[03:52] | Yeah! I– | 是的 我 |
[03:54] | I mean, no, I– | 我是说 没有 |
[03:56] | It’s just not that easy. | 有些事很难说出口 |
[03:58] | I don’t get it. Since when | 我不明白 从什么时候开始 |
[03:59] | have I been the one that can express himself | 我成了那个善于言辞的人 |
[04:01] | and you’re one with a loss for words. | 而你却沉默寡言了 |
[04:02] | No, you’re right, and I’m sorry. | 你是对的 十分抱歉 |
[04:05] | You know how I feel. | 你明白我对你的感觉 |
[04:06] | So it’s your move. | 该是你行动的时候了 |
[04:08] | Just make a decision | 要么果断做决定 |
[04:10] | or leave me alone. | 要么就别再烦我 |
[04:19] | Why is she still here? | 她为什么还在这儿 |
[04:21] | She was free. | 她不是自由了吗 |
[04:23] | She wants what we want, Klaus’s death. | 她和我们一样 都想让克劳斯死 |
[04:25] | Maybe this is her only chance. | 或许这是她唯一的机会 |
[04:29] | Or maybe she’s trying to lure you and Damon back into her web. | 或者她是想让你和达蒙再次陷进她的盘丝洞 |
[04:32] | – I want her gone. – So do I. | -我希望她离开这儿 -我也是 |
[04:34] | But you’re right, she’s staying. | 不过你是对的 她留下来了 |
[04:36] | Shouldn’t we at least try to figure out why? | 我们是不是该查查她为什么留下来 |
[04:38] | How? All she does is lie. | 怎么查啊 她总是满嘴胡言 |
[04:40] | Look, I hate it as much as you do, but she does make a point. | 我和你一样讨厌她 但是她确实说对了一点 |
[04:43] | We don’t know anything about Klaus. | 对于克劳斯 我们一无所知 |
[04:44] | She does. | 但她知道 |
[04:45] | Right, but that doesn’t mean | 没错 但这不意味着 |
[04:47] | I want her shacking up with you. | 她就可以和你们住在一起啊 |
[04:53] | Maybe we should stay at your place tonight. | 或许我们今晚可以在你那儿过夜 |
[04:56] | Hmm, I can’t. I told Bonnie and Caroline | 不行 我今天跟邦妮和卡罗琳说好了 |
[04:59] | that they could come over. Bonnie’s freaked | 他们今晚要来 邦妮吓坏了 |
[05:01] | because she lost her powers | 因为她失去了力量 |
[05:03] | and Caroline’s having Matt drama again. | 而卡罗琳和马特的关系又开始纠结了 |
[05:05] | It’s kind of a girls’ night. | 今晚是闺蜜之夜啊 |
[05:08] | Maybe Katherine can join us. | 凯瑟琳倒是可以来搅和一下 |
[05:13] | Come on. | 别逗了 |
[05:23] | Mmm, burning flesh. | 做红烧肉呢 |
[05:27] | If you’re trying to get the dagger back, | 如果你是想把匕首拿回来 |
[05:28] | you’re wasting your time. He’s indestructible. | 那还是省省吧 他可是不可毁灭的 |
[05:31] | No kidding. | 别开玩笑了 |
[05:32] | How do you know so much about original vampires? | 你怎么知道那么多吸血鬼祖先的事 |
[05:35] | Spend 500 years running from one. | 我可是花了500年的时间逃避其中的一个 |
[05:37] | So when I told you my plan to kill Elijah, | 我告诉你我计划干掉以利亚时 |
[05:39] | why didn’t you warn me | 你为什么不警告我 |
[05:40] | that I’d die if I used a dagger on him? | 用那把匕首杀他 我也会死 |
[05:42] | Oh, there’s so many rules. It’s all very confusing. | 规矩太多了 总是让人困惑 |
[05:46] | Did you know I would die? | 你到底知不知道我会死 |
[05:48] | Did Elijah tell you his plan? | 以利亚有没有跟你说过他的计划 |
[05:50] | Did he have a dagger to kill Klaus with? | 他有没有能杀死克劳斯的匕首呢 |
[05:53] | Why are you still here? | 你为什么还在这儿 |
[05:55] | Because you haven’t forcibly removed me. | 你也没有强迫我走啊 |
[05:59] | You wouldn’t. | 你不会的 |
[06:01] | Oh, I would. | 我会的 |
[06:04] | Damon, be smart. | 达蒙 能不能聪明点 |
[06:06] | I want Klaus dead just as much as you do. | 我像你们一样想让克劳斯死啊 |
[06:09] | More. | 不 比你们更想 |
[06:10] | If I wasn’t be honest about helping, | 如果我不是真想来帮忙 |
[06:12] | I’d be long gone by now, OK? | 我也不会到现在还没走 对吧 |
[06:15] | You can hate me. | 你可以恨我 |
[06:17] | But we want the same thing. | 但我们的目标是一致的 |
[06:19] | And you know… | 你也知道 |
[06:21] | I always get what I want. | 我想要什么总是能得到 |
[06:32] | I wanted out of the tomb. | 我想要逃出古墓 |
[06:34] | Didn’t matter who paid the price. | 我可不在乎谁为此买单 |
[06:36] | Of course I knew that you’d die. | 我当然知道你会死 |
[06:41] | She’s out of the tomb? | 她逃出古墓了吗 |
[06:42] | Yeah. We’re dealing with it, all right? | 是的 我们正在想办法解决这个麻烦 |
[06:43] | Just be extra careful. | 多加小心就好了 |
[06:44] | She’s getting a little too good at impersonating Elena. | 她现在扮埃琳娜扮得越来越像了 |
[06:47] | With Katherine still around, | 既然凯瑟琳还没离开这里 |
[06:48] | we gotta find a way to get your powers back. | 我们必须得想办法恢复你的力量 |
[06:51] | Listen, I want to get the Martins on our side. | 得劝马丁父子站在我们的战线上 |
[06:53] | I want to figure out a way for us all to work together | 既然以利亚已经不是我们的障碍了 |
[06:55] | now that Elijah’s out of the picture. | 我得想办法让所有人齐心协力 |
[06:56] | It’s impossible. They hate us. | 不可能 他们恨我们 |
[06:58] | It’s either win them over or somebody’s going to end up dead. | 得把他们争取过来 否则便会有人死于非命 |
[07:01] | You think you can at least | 你觉得可以 |
[07:02] | convince them to have a civil conversation? | 劝他们至少和我们正式对话一下吗 |
[07:05] | I’ll try. | 我试试 |
[07:07] | Thanks. Keep me posted. | 谢了 有消息随时通知我 |
[07:08] | Ok. I gotta get to class. | 好吧 我得去上课了 |
[07:11] | All right, I’ll see ya. | 好吧 再见 |
[07:13] | Come on. | 拜托 |
[07:16] | Elena’s nowhere in sight. | 埃琳娜现在又不在 |
[07:22] | I’ll tell her soon. I promise. | 我会跟她说的 我保证 |
[07:26] | All right. | 好吧 |
[07:28] | It was bad. You know, John planted all these seeds about Isobel | 太糟了 约翰在珍娜面前捣鼓伊泽贝尔的事 |
[07:31] | and now Jenna knows I’m lying about something. | 现在珍娜已经知道我对她隐瞒了一些事 |
[07:32] | John’s going to end up dead on the kitchen floor if he’s not careful. | 约翰如果不小心的话会横尸我们厨房的 |
[07:35] | Yeah, well, easier said than done. | 说起来容易做起来难 |
[07:36] | I gave him back his ring. | 我把他的戒指还给他了 |
[07:38] | So. | 所以 |
[07:40] | Look, Jenna keeps asking about Isobel. | 珍娜不停地问我关于伊泽贝尔的事情 |
[07:42] | You know, was she murdered? | 比如她是不是被杀了 |
[07:43] | Why haven’t they found the body? | 为什么没找到她的尸体 |
[07:46] | I mean, how much longer can she stay in the dark? | 我们要瞒她瞒到什么时候 |
[07:49] | You think we should tell her the truth? | 你觉得我们应该告诉她真相吗 |
[07:51] | I’m saying I can’t be with her and not tell her. | 我的意思是 我不能不坦诚地和她交往啊 |
[07:54] | It’s not fair to her, | 对她来说这太不公平了 |
[07:55] | and it’s not the kind of relationship I want. | 这也不是我理想中的恋爱 |
[07:57] | Not to mention it’s becoming more dangerous for her not to know. | 更别说如果她不知道真相的话处境会更危险 |
[08:00] | I just thought that we’d at least hold off | 我认为至少在杀死克劳斯之前 |
[08:03] | until after we’ve dealt with klaus. | 暂且对她保守秘密吧 |
[08:05] | You know, and even then, | 尽管如此 |
[08:07] | how do we tell someone what we know? | 该怎么跟别人解释我们知道的事 |
[08:09] | How does someone hear that? | 别人会怎么想 |
[08:12] | Look, I’m sorry to put this on you. | 对不起 让你承受这一切 |
[08:15] | But I feel it’s your decision to make. | 但是 我觉得这个决定得由你来做 |
[08:18] | And whatever you decide to do, I’ll respect it. | 不管你的决定是什么 我都会尊重的 |
[08:21] | I want to be honest with her. But until then, | 我想对她坦白 但到那时 |
[08:26] | Jenna and I are done. | 我和珍娜就结束了 |
[08:31] | Thank you for coming. | 谢谢你们能过来 |
[08:32] | I didn’t want to. | 我是不想来的 |
[08:34] | But my son made a case to hear you out. | 但我儿子觉得应该听你们说完 |
[08:37] | Bonnie said that you have information about Elijah. | 邦妮说你们有以利亚的消息 |
[08:41] | Elijah’s dead. I’m sorry. | 以利亚死了 对不起 |
[08:48] | Hear me out. We can help you. | 听我说完 我们能帮你 |
[08:51] | We know that Klaus has your daughter. | 我们知道克劳斯抓了你女儿 |
[08:54] | I’m sorry about the way I had to get that information, | 抱歉以那种途径来得到这个消息 |
[08:57] | but it’s good that we know. | 但让我们知道是件好事 |
[08:58] | We can all work together to get her back. | 我们可以齐心协力把她救出来 |
[09:02] | How? | 怎么救 |
[09:02] | I suspect that you and Elijah had a plan to kill Klaus. | 我猜你们和以利亚计划干掉克劳斯 |
[09:06] | I’ll just help you carry it out. | 我会帮助你们实施 |
[09:07] | You can trust us. | 你们可以信任我们 |
[09:09] | I give you my word. We all do. | 我向你保证 我们都可以保证 |
[09:19] | – What you up to? – None of your business. | -你在忙什么 -与你无关 |
[09:22] | We’re pouting now? | 在怄气吗 |
[09:24] | Are those the Gilbert journals? | 那些是吉尔伯特的笔记吗 |
[09:29] | How am I supposed to help you if you won’t tell me what you’re up to? | 你都不告诉我你在干什么 我还怎么帮你 |
[09:32] | Can you tell me where a bunch of witches | 你能告诉我几个世纪以前的 |
[09:34] | were massacred in this town a couple centuries ago? | 巫师大屠杀在这镇子的什么地方发生的吗 |
[09:36] | No. | 不能 |
[09:37] | Then you can’t help. | 那你帮不上忙了 |
[09:44] | If it’s any consolation, | 如果能对你有所安慰的话 |
[09:46] | I’m glad that you’re not dead. | 我很高兴你还活着 |
[09:53] | Emily Bennett told me about the massacre. | 艾米莉·贝内特跟我说过屠杀的事 |
[09:56] | It was a big deal in witch folklore. | 那是巫师传说中的大事件 |
[10:00] | When a witch dies violently, | 当巫师惨死时 |
[10:02] | they release a mystical energy | 他们会在死亡之地 |
[10:04] | making the place of their death with power. | 用巫术释放一种神秘的力量 |
[10:06] | I think Elijah wanted to know the site of the massacre. | 我觉得以利亚想知道屠杀的地点 |
[10:10] | What was he going to do when he found it? | 找到之后他会怎么做 |
[10:12] | I don’t know. | 不知道 |
[10:14] | What did papa witch and baby witch have to say? | 巫师爸爸和巫师宝宝说什么来着 |
[10:16] | Wasn’t she gone or dead? Yeah? | 她怎么既没死也没走 是吧 |
[10:20] | For the last time, I’m here to help. | 最后再说一次 我是来帮忙的 |
[10:22] | Can we skip the secrets, hmm? | 就不要保密了吧 |
[10:26] | Elijah had no weapon to kill Klaus. | 以利亚没有武器能杀克劳斯 |
[10:29] | But he believed that if a witch could channel enough power… | 但他相信如果一个巫师能传递足够的力量 |
[10:33] | They wouldn’t need one. | 他们就不需要武器了 |
[10:37] | Like the power you get from | 比如从一个上百个巫师的 |
[10:38] | a spot marked with a hundred dead witches? | 葬身之地所获得的力量 |
[10:41] | We just need to find it. | 我们只需要找到那里 |
[10:43] | But what if they can find the burial ground? | 万一他们能找到墓地呢 |
[10:45] | They won’t. We tried, Luka, for weeks. | 不可能 洛卡 我们找了几个星期了 |
[10:47] | We don’t have a back-up plan, though, dad, | 但是我们没有后备计划 爸爸 |
[10:49] | and we need to be doing everything we can to save Greta. | 我们必须尽一切可能救出格丽塔 |
[10:51] | We will save her. | 我们会救出她的 |
[10:53] | But Elijah is the answer, | 但只有以利亚才能帮忙 |
[10:55] | not Stefan and his brother. | 斯特凡和他哥哥不行 |
[10:57] | Those people, they’re our enemies. | 那些人 是我们的敌人 |
[11:00] | They need to be dealt with. | 我们得解决他们 |
[11:02] | – You’re going to kill them? – No. | -你要杀了他们 -不 |
[11:04] | I’m going to let Elijah do it. | 我要让以利亚动手 |
[11:13] | Chinese food or pizza? | 中餐还是比萨 |
[11:15] | Like you have to ask. | 随你们点吧 |
[11:18] | I will get it. | 我来点 |
[11:23] | I’ll do it. | 我来吧 |
[11:28] | Do you believe that Jonas is being sincere? | 你们相信乔纳斯是以诚相待吗 |
[11:31] | I don’t know what to believe. | 我不知道该信什么 |
[11:34] | I think he’s at a loss. He’s not sure who to trust. | 我猜他也不知所措 不知道谁可以信任 |
[11:38] | Join the club. | 大家都一样 |
[11:39] | Well, what are we going to do about this movie situation? | 我们应该看什么电影呢 |
[11:42] | What about “The Notebook”? | 《恋恋笔记本》怎么样 |
[11:44] | Caroline, how many times have you seen that movie? | 卡罗琳 那部电影你都看过多少遍了 |
[11:47] | That is so not the point. | 那根本不是重点 |
[11:48] | Well, yeah, I mean… | 没错 我是说 |
[11:52] | What’s going on? | 什么情况 |
[11:54] | Girls’ night. | 闺蜜之夜 |
[12:00] | How are you doing? | 你怎么样 |
[12:02] | You heard about my fight with Rick. | 你知道我和里克吵架了 |
[12:05] | He feels terrible. | 他很沮丧 |
[12:05] | Is this some kind of disguised attempt to cheer me up? | 你这是在变相地试图哄我开心吗 |
[12:09] | No. No, this is about us girls hanging out. | 不 不 我们这些女生要出去逛逛 |
[12:13] | And, you know, we’ll be here if you happen to want to talk, | 不过 如果你碰巧想聊天我们可以留下 |
[12:17] | – or… – Because I am a winner | -或者 -因为如果谈到和谐的交往 |
[12:19] | when it comes to successful relationships. | 我可是个这方面的专家 |
[12:21] | You, too? | 你也是 |
[12:23] | You have no idea. | 你有所不知啊 |
[12:24] | Ok, then. | 好吧 那么 |
[12:26] | It’s this whole Isobel thing. | 关于伊泽贝尔的事情 |
[12:29] | He’s hiding something from me. | 他对我有所隐瞒 |
[12:32] | To play devil’s advocate, | 别怪我唱反调 |
[12:34] | maybe there is a great reason why he’s not telling you. | 也许他不告诉你有他的难言之隐 |
[12:37] | Maybe he is just trying to protect you. | 也许他只是为了保护你 |
[12:40] | Well, that’s not his call to make. | 那他也不是他说了算 |
[12:42] | I mean, I deserve the truth. Everybody does. | 我是说 我有权知道真相 人人如此 |
[12:45] | Sometimes it’s harder than that. | 有时候真的难以启齿 |
[12:47] | Not if it’s somebody you care about, it isn’t? | 即使是你关心的人也不行吗 |
[12:53] | You know what we need? | 你们知道我们需要什么吗 |
[12:56] | Dancing. There is a band at the Grill. | 跳舞 格尔酒吧有支乐队 |
[12:59] | – I’m in. – In. | -我加入 -加入 |
[13:02] | In. | 我也加入 |
[13:05] | Are you sure about this? | 你确定要这么做吗 |
[13:08] | I mean, I would go if I could. | 我是说 如果可以的话我就去了 |
[13:10] | No. I’m not strong enough to send you. | 不 我的力量太弱没法把你传送过去 |
[13:12] | I can do this. | 我能做到的 |
[13:16] | I’ll stay anchored. | 我会一直支持你 |
[13:18] | Use all my energy. | 倾注全力 |
[13:20] | If you feel weak… Dad. | -如果你感到虚弱… -爸 |
[13:22] | I want this just as much as you. | 我和你一样想这样做 |
[13:34] | Concentrate on Elijah. | 集中精力想着以利亚 |
[13:36] | Picture him in your mind. | 在脑中想象出他的样子 |
[13:40] | I got it. | 可以了 |
[14:00] | I’m in the Salvatore house. | 我在塞尔瓦托兄弟的房子里 |
[14:02] | Elijah’s body must be there. | 以利亚的尸体一定在这里 |
[14:13] | What do you see? | 你看到什么 |
[14:15] | Elena and Damon. They’re reading. | 埃琳娜和达蒙 他们在看书 |
[14:17] | Good. | 很好 |
[14:23] | If Elijah’s there, you’ll sense him. | 如果以利亚在那里 你会感应到的 |
[14:25] | Stay focused. | 集中精力 |
[14:34] | Can I help you? | 需要我帮忙吗 |
[14:36] | I’m bored. | 我无聊透了 |
[14:42] | “Emily Bennett was taken by the council today. | “今天艾米丽·贝内特被委员会的人抓走了 |
[14:45] | “They kidnapped her from her home | “他们从她家绑架了她 |
[14:46] | “And took her to the same location | “把她带到了一百年前 |
[14:48] | Her ancestors were burned a hundred years ago.” | 她祖先被烧死的地方” |
[14:51] | So Emily died on the site of the massacre, too. | 这么说艾米丽也死在大屠杀那块地方 |
[14:55] | Does it say where? | 有没有说是在哪里 |
[14:57] | Nope. | 没有 |
[14:59] | You know this whole friendly, cooperative thing? | 你知道吗 你的整套友好 合作的把戏 |
[15:02] | Mm-hmm. | 没错 |
[15:03] | I don’t buy it. | 我可不信 |
[15:05] | I have no reason to lie to you, Damon. | 我没有理由对你撒谎 达蒙 |
[15:07] | Lie. | 才怪 |
[15:10] | I’m hungry. | 我饿了 |
[15:12] | You’re the unwanted houseguest. | 你是不请自来的 |
[15:13] | Go feed yourself. | 去自己找吃的吧 |
[15:39] | Well, nothing in any of those. | 这些书里什么线索都没有 |
[15:42] | Find anything? | 找到什么了吗 |
[15:46] | Nope. | 没有 |
[15:52] | That’s too bad. | 太糟糕了 |
[15:54] | Yeah, bummer. | 没错 逊毙了 |
[16:22] | Elena’s fighting me. | 埃琳娜在阻碍我 |
[16:24] | what’s wrong? | 怎么了 |
[16:26] | She’s stronger than me. | 她的力量比我强 |
[16:30] | That’s because it’s not Elena. | 因为她不是埃琳娜 |
[16:33] | It’s Katherine Pierce. Luka. Kill her. | 是凯瑟琳·皮尔斯 洛卡 杀了她 |
[16:38] | What? She’s a vampire. | -什么 -她是吸血鬼 |
[16:40] | Find a stake and drive it through her heart. | 找个木棍插进她的心脏 |
[17:02] | Damon! | 达蒙 |
[17:07] | Katherine! | 凯瑟琳 |
[17:21] | What happened? | 发生什么事 |
[17:23] | Damon… | 达蒙 |
[17:27] | Luka, what’s going on? | 洛卡 怎么了 |
[17:36] | Luka! Luka! | 洛卡 洛卡 |
[17:38] | What are you doing?! | 你在干什么 |
[17:40] | Shutting down a crazy ass psychic witch attack! | 在对抗一个该死的巫术攻击 |
[17:42] | Get over there and do something about it. | 快去阻止他们 |
[17:46] | Now! | 赶快 |
[17:48] | No! | 不 |
[17:52] | Oh, my god! Luka! | 天哪 洛卡 |
[17:55] | Luka! I’m sorry. | 洛卡 对不起 |
[17:56] | Please. | 不要啊 |
[17:58] | Just wake up, son. | 醒醒 儿子 |
[17:59] | Open your eyes. | 睁开眼睛 |
[18:17] | Luka! | 洛卡 |
[18:31] | I love my boy! | 我爱我的儿子 |
[19:03] | I need a drink. | 我去拿点喝的 |
[19:09] | Hey, Matt. | 你好 马特 |
[19:14] | Things just got real awkward. | 这都是怎么了 |
[19:23] | Jenna. Not tonight, Ric. | -珍娜 -今晚可不行 里克 |
[19:25] | Tonight I have traded you for senor tequila. | 今晚我要和龙舌兰先生在一起 |
[19:29] | Yeah. | 好吧 |
[19:30] | Well, senor tequila’s not going to | 龙舌兰先生可不会 |
[19:33] | be treating you very well. | 让你怎么舒服 |
[19:34] | Well, the two of you have a lot in common. | 是啊 你们两个倒有很多共同点 |
[19:36] | Look, Jenna, I hate that you’re this upset with me. | 珍娜 我受不了你对我这么生气 |
[19:38] | Yeah, well, it’s your fault. | 是你的错 |
[19:40] | Because whatever it is you’re keeping from me; | 因为无论你在隐瞒我什么 |
[19:42] | Whatever you think I can’t handle… | 或是认为我接受不了什么 |
[19:44] | You’re wrong. | 你都大错特错 |
[19:46] | ’cause last year I was a grad student | 可能去年我还是个研究生 |
[19:48] | who smoked a lot of pot | 成天抽大麻 |
[19:49] | and couldn’t keep a goldfish alive. | 连一条金鱼都养不活 |
[19:51] | And now I’m a parent, | 但现在我是一名家长了 |
[19:52] | so I think I can handle anything, Ric. | 我想没什么我不能承受的 里克 |
[19:55] | Jenna… | 珍娜 |
[19:56] | He said the ball’s in your court. | 他说决定权在你 |
[19:58] | Yeah, but I can’t do anything about it. | 是啊 但我什么也做不了 |
[20:00] | Why not? | 怎么会 |
[20:01] | All you do is talk about how much you care about him. | 你只要跟他说你非常在乎他 |
[20:04] | Yeah, but I am still keeping so many secrets. | 但我还是隐瞒了很多秘密 |
[20:08] | Alaric’s in the same boat with Jenna. | 阿拉里克和珍妮也面临同样的问题 |
[20:10] | And maybe that’s our mistake. | 也许那就是我们的错误所在 |
[20:13] | We’re trying to protect the people that we love | 我们不想让我们爱的人掺和进来 |
[20:15] | by keeping them out of it, | 以为这样就是保护他们 |
[20:16] | but in the end, we’re hurting them anyway. | 但最后我们还是伤害了他们 |
[20:29] | What are you doing? | 你要做什么 |
[20:31] | Where are you going? What is she doing? | 你要去哪里 她在做什么 |
[20:35] | Hey, everybody. | 大家好 |
[20:37] | Let’s hear it for the band! | 让我们为乐队欢呼吧 |
[20:40] | Weren’t they awesome? | 他们是不是很棒 |
[20:41] | This isn’t going to end well. | 这可不会有什么好的结局 |
[20:43] | So there’s this guy. | 有个男生 |
[20:47] | And, uh, | 然后 |
[20:48] | he told me to tell him how I feel about him. | 他要我告诉他 我对他的感觉 |
[20:52] | Like it’s so easy. | 看起来很简单 |
[20:54] | Um, you know, | 你知道 |
[20:56] | Just ’cause I talk a lot doesn’t mean I always know | 我平时一直喋喋不休不代表 |
[20:57] | what I’m actually talking about. | 我永远知道我在说什么 |
[21:02] | Ah, like now, I’m feeling loopy | 就像现在 我觉得很糊涂 |
[21:04] | and I don’t really know how to express myself. | 我也不知道要怎么表达我的感情 |
[21:10] | I can sing. | 我用歌声说明一切吧 |
[21:12] | – Sing – Yeah! Yeah. | -唱歌 -对 对 |
[21:15] | You know what, I’m going to sing. | 我要唱首歌 |
[21:18] | Come on, off the stage. | 拜托 下台去吧 |
[21:19] | You are going to let me live out my rock star fantasies, | 你会让我完成我的摇滚明星梦 |
[21:22] | and you are going to be my back-up. | 而且你会支持我 |
[21:26] | What will it be? | 你想唱什么 |
[21:38] | Close your eyes, give me your hand? Darlin’ | 宝贝 闭上眼 把手交给我 |
[21:45] | – Do you feel my heart beating? – She’s good. | -你可听见我的心跳 -她唱的不错 |
[21:48] | Do you understand? Do you feel the same? | 你可明白 可否与我有同样感觉 |
[21:54] | Am I only dreaming? | 抑或我正深陷美梦 |
[21:59] | Is this burning | 还是永恒之火 |
[22:02] | an eternal flame? | 正熊熊燃烧 |
[22:05] | I believe it’s meant to be. | 我坚信你我命中注定 |
[22:10] | Darlin’ I watch you when you are sleeping | 宝贝 你熟睡时我的双眸正凝视着你 |
[22:15] | You belong with me? Do you feel the same? | 你只属于我 你可有同样感觉 |
[22:21] | Am I only dreaming? | 抑或我正深陷美梦 |
[22:26] | Is this burning an eternal flame? | 还是永恒之火正熊熊燃烧 |
[22:32] | Say my name, sun shines through the rain | 呼唤我的名字 阳光穿透大雨 |
[22:37] | Oh, life, so lonely. You come and ease the pain | 我寂寞的生命 由你来抚平伤痛 |
[22:44] | I don’t want to lose this feeling | 我不想失去这种感觉 |
[22:50] | Oh. No. | 不想 |
[22:58] | Matt, I– | 马特 我 |
[23:57] | You killed him! Aah! | 你杀了他 |
[23:59] | He’s dead and I have no one. | 他死了 我身边一个亲人都没了 |
[24:01] | And now you’re about to find out exactly what that feels like. | 你马上就会尝到那是什么滋味 |
[24:30] | There you go. | 给你 |
[24:38] | What the hell?! | 你搞什么 |
[24:40] | That’s for not telling me the dagger would kill me. | 这一下是因为你没告诉我那匕首也会杀了我 |
[24:44] | Next time… | 下一次 |
[24:46] | It goes in your heart. | 就直接插你心脏了 |
[24:47] | Is that how you treat someone who– | 你就是这样对待一个 |
[24:51] | – Is trying to help you? – Want to help? | -一个想帮助你的人吗 -想帮忙吗 |
[24:54] | Start talking. | 从说实话开始吧 |
[24:55] | I’d love to, but you’re not going to like it. | 我也想 但你不会喜欢的 |
[24:57] | Try me. | 那就试试看 |
[24:59] | Fine. John Gilbert and Isobel want you and Stefan | 好吧 约翰·吉尔伯特和伊泽贝尔 |
[25:03] | Out of Elena’s life. | 想要你们兄弟俩从埃琳娜的生命里消失 |
[25:05] | Old news. | 这早就不是新闻了 |
[25:06] | Not the part where he offered me a deal. | 他们的条件就是新闻了 |
[25:10] | He knew that killing Elijah would get me out of the tomb, | 他知道杀了以利亚我就能走出坟墓 |
[25:13] | so he gave me a choice. | 所以他让我选择 |
[25:16] | Either I stay and help with klaus, | 要么我留下帮忙解决克劳斯 |
[25:18] | Or he kills Stefan. | 要么他杀了斯特凡 |
[25:20] | But he still tried to have me killed. | 但他还想把我也杀了 |
[25:22] | Right. | 没错 |
[25:23] | That was part of the deal. | 那也是协议的一部分 |
[25:25] | I could only save one of you. | 我只能救你们中的一个 |
[25:27] | So you chose Stefan. | 所以你选了斯特凡 |
[25:35] | Of course you did. | 你当然会这么做 |
[25:37] | You wanted the truth, Damon. | 是你想知道真相的 达蒙 |
[25:41] | Would you rather I lie? | 你宁愿我说谎吗 |
[25:54] | Ahh! Oh, sorry. | 不好意思 |
[25:56] | Sorry, Elena. | 不好意思 埃琳娜 |
[26:04] | You know, I really have to get back to work. | 我真的要回去工作了 |
[26:06] | Definitely. | 没错 |
[26:09] | I–I wouldn’t. Caroline and matt are… | 我没法 卡罗琳和马特正在 |
[26:11] | – In the bathroom?! – If they’re happy, | -在洗手间吗 -要是他们高兴的话 |
[26:14] | – I’m happy. – Um, hey, | -我就高兴 -喂 |
[26:17] | speaking of happy, | 说起高兴 |
[26:18] | would it freak you out if I started dating your brother? | 要是我和你弟弟约会会吓到你吗 |
[26:25] | You’re into my brother? | 你喜欢我弟弟吗 |
[26:26] | I know it’s weird, um, | 我知道这有点怪怪的 |
[26:28] | but he’s been so good and strong. | 但他人一直很好 也很坚强 |
[26:31] | It makes me happy. | 这都让我很快乐 |
[26:34] | And I really can’t tell what you’re thinking… | 而我现在真的不知道 |
[26:36] | Right now. | 你有什么想法 |
[26:40] | I’m thinking that… | 我在想 |
[26:43] | My brother has had more pain in his life | 我弟弟经历的痛苦 |
[26:47] | than a hundred people’s worth of pain, | 比一百人的痛苦加起来还多 |
[26:49] | and… | 所以 |
[26:52] | He deserves to be with someone as amazing as you. | 他应该和像你一样出色的人在一起 |
[26:56] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[26:58] | Really. | 真的 |
[27:08] | Oh! My phone. | 手机响了 |
[27:13] | Hey, stefan, I’m at the Grill. | 喂 斯特凡 我在格尔酒吧 |
[27:15] | I can’t hear you. Hold–yeah. | 我听不清你说什么 等等 |
[27:38] | Where are you going? | 你要去哪里 |
[27:39] | Luka Martin’s dead. His father’s going after elena. | 洛卡·马丁死了 他爸爸在找埃琳娜 |
[27:41] | I’m coming with you. | 我跟你一起去 |
[27:43] | – No, you’re not. – Wait. | -不 没你的份 -等等 |
[27:46] | I don’t need your help. I don’t want it. | 我不需要你的帮助 我不想要 |
[27:48] | I know what we can do, Damon. | 我知道我们能怎么做 |
[27:50] | You have to let me do it. | 你得让我来做 |
[27:54] | Dr. Martin. You ok? | 马丁医生 你没事吧 |
[27:57] | Where is she? | 她在哪 |
[27:59] | I don’t understand. | 我没听懂 |
[28:00] | My son is dead. | 我的儿子死了 |
[28:04] | Whatever it is you think you need to do, | 不管你认为你现在该做什么 |
[28:05] | there’s a better way. | 总会有更好的办法的 |
[28:07] | They killed Elijah and they killed Luka. | 他们杀了以利亚 又杀了洛卡 |
[28:10] | And my only shot at getting my daughter back | 所以我现在唯一能救回我女儿的办法 |
[28:11] | is if I have Elena. | 就是我有埃琳娜 |
[28:13] | No. No, Dr. Martin. | 不 不 马丁医生 |
[28:19] | Where is she? | 她在哪 |
[28:19] | I don’t know. I haven’t seen her. | 我不知道 我没见过她 |
[28:31] | What the hell? | 怎么回事 |
[28:40] | – The power’s out. – Even better. | -停电了 -那就更好了 |
[28:44] | I wish, but I should probably–whoa. | 我希望如此 但是我还是应该 |
[29:01] | – We have a problem. – What’s going on? | -我们有麻烦了 -怎么回事 |
[29:04] | Jonas is here and he’s after Elena. | 乔纳斯在这里 他是来找埃琳娜的 |
[29:05] | Oh, my god! | 天啊 |
[29:07] | We have a plan, but I need to get Elena out of here. | 我们有个计划 但是我得让埃琳娜离开这里 |
[29:10] | Well, what can I do? | 我能做什么 |
[29:12] | It’s time to get out of here. I have to find Elena. | 现在得离开这里了 我要去找埃琳娜 |
[29:13] | She’s with Stefan, she’s ok. | 她和斯特凡在一起 她没事 |
[29:15] | No one’s getting out of here until I have her. | 在我找到她之前 任何人都休想离开这里 |
[29:18] | Don’t do this. Please don’t do this. | 不要这样 求你别这么做 |
[29:38] | Bonnie! Hey, Bonnie! | 邦妮 邦妮 |
[29:43] | Bonnie! | 邦妮 |
[29:44] | Bonnie! Hey, Bonnie. | 邦妮 邦妮 |
[29:46] | Come on. Come on. | 快走 快走 |
[29:52] | Dr. Martin! I’m so sorry about Luka. | 马丁医生 我对洛卡的事感到很抱歉 |
[29:55] | I never wanted that to happen, | 我从没想过会这样 |
[29:57] | But…At least let us help you get your daughter back. | 但是 至少让我们想办法救回你的女儿吧 |
[30:00] | Only Elijah can do that. | 只有以利亚才做的到 |
[30:02] | You don’t need Elijah. | 你用不着以利亚 |
[30:22] | Caroline! | 卡罗琳 |
[30:24] | Get away from her! | 离她远点 |
[30:26] | Matt, no! | 马特 不要 |
[30:31] | Matt! | 马特 |
[30:34] | Matt! No! | 马特 不要 |
[30:47] | Matt! Matt! | 马特 马特 |
[30:49] | Oh! Oh, my god! | 噢 我的天哪 |
[30:51] | Ok. Uh… | 没事的 |
[30:57] | Just breath, Caroline, just breath. | 放松呼吸 卡罗琳 呼吸 |
[31:09] | You have to drink. Please, please. | 你必须喝下去 求求你 求求你 |
[31:21] | Luka… | 洛卡 |
[31:22] | I can’t believe he’s dead. | 我不敢相信他死了 |
[31:25] | After what we did to him. | 我们不该那样对他的 |
[31:26] | No, after what he did to you. | 不 这是他那样对你的下场 |
[31:28] | Look, I’m sorry, I know you feel bad about all of this, | 我很抱歉 我知道你对一切感到很不好受 |
[31:31] | But I don’t. | 但是 我并没有 |
[31:33] | I couldn’t do anything to help. | 我帮不上任何忙 |
[31:36] | I was useless. | 我一点用都没有 |
[31:37] | I hated it. | 我讨厌这样 |
[31:41] | – Thank god. – It’s not over yet. | -谢天谢地 -还没有结束 |
[31:43] | – What’s going on? – He’ll explain. | -发生什么事了 -他会跟你们解释的 |
[31:49] | When did you guys get home? | 你们什么时候回来的 |
[31:51] | – A few minutes ago. – Did you check the house? | -几分钟前 -你检查了屋子吗 |
[31:54] | And why would we check the house? | 我们为什么要检查这屋子 |
[32:28] | You’re welcome. | 不用谢 |
[32:37] | You didn’t have to kill him! | 你用不着杀死他的 |
[32:37] | Yes, we did. | 很有必要 |
[32:59] | Get off! | 走开 |
[33:17] | How did you guys convince her to do this? | 你们是怎么说服她这样做的 |
[33:19] | We didn’t. It was actually her idea. | 我们什么也没做 这可是她的主意 |
[33:22] | Wow. That’s… Not good. | 这 这可不太好 |
[33:25] | No. No, that’s not good at all. | 不 不 是非常不好 |
[33:28] | Everything’s taken care of. | 一切都都处理妥当了 |
[33:30] | I’m guessing you’re going to want this back. | 我猜你会想拿回这个 |
[33:33] | But your pretty little outfit | 但是你可爱的小装备 |
[33:35] | is going to need a good dry clean. | 需要好好干洗一下了 |
[33:40] | You’re going to have to | 你得在珍娜回来之前 |
[33:41] | get her out of here before Jenna gets home. | 让她离开这里 |
[33:44] | Is that all you have to say to me? | 这就是你要跟我说的吗 |
[33:48] | This doesn’t change the way I feel about you. | 这并没有让我对你改观 |
[33:51] | I don’t much like you, either, if we’re going to be open. | 如果要摊开来说 我也不是很喜欢你 |
[33:54] | And frankly, I’d be happy to see you dead, | 坦白来说 我很乐意看到你死 |
[33:56] | But if we’re going to try to take on Klaus, | 但如果我们是要跟克劳斯较量 |
[33:58] | we kinda need you to be alive. | 还有那么有点需要让你活着 |
[34:00] | So I’m not a threat to you, Elena. | 所以 我对你来说不是威胁 埃琳娜 |
[34:03] | If any of you are going to believe anything, | 如果你们打算什么都不信 |
[34:06] | Believe that. | 相信这个就行了 |
[34:11] | Thanks for getting me home. | 谢谢你送我回家 |
[34:14] | That was kind of crazy. | 真是太疯狂了 |
[34:17] | Jenna, are you going to be ok? | 珍娜 你真的没事吗 |
[34:22] | Look, Isobel is dead. | 伊泽贝尔已经死了 |
[34:25] | And there are things about her death | 一些关于她死的事情 |
[34:27] | that I can’t tell you; | 我不能告诉你 |
[34:28] | That aren’t for me to tell. | 这不是我能说的 |
[34:32] | You can be upset and hate me. | 你可以对此伤心 怨恨我 |
[34:34] | I get it. | 我懂 |
[34:35] | But just know that I love you. | 但你只要知道 我爱你 |
[34:43] | At least I can tell you that much. | 至少我能告诉你这一点 |
[34:53] | Good night, Ric. | 晚安 里克 |
[34:58] | Good night. | 晚安 |
[35:10] | You made it home. | 你回来了 |
[35:11] | Tonight was very weird. | 今晚感觉很奇怪 |
[35:15] | Tell me about it. | 是吗 |
[35:18] | I’m worried about you. | 我很担心你 |
[35:19] | Don’t be. | 没事 |
[35:20] | No, I’m serious, Bonnie. | 不 我是说真的 邦妮 |
[35:22] | The only witch that could given you your powers back is dead, | 唯一可以让你重获力量的巫师已经死了 |
[35:24] | And…I think you have a serious case of denial going, | 而你却不肯面对这个事实 |
[35:27] | And I want you to know | 我希望你知道 |
[35:29] | that I’m here for you no matter what, and… | 无论发生什么事 我都会在你身边… |
[35:41] | Not that denial’s the worst thing. | 不管你是否接受这个事实 |
[35:51] | Did you… | 是你吗 |
[36:00] | When he grabbed me… | 当他抓住我时 |
[36:03] | He gave me my powers back. | 他还回了我的力量 |
[36:09] | And something else. | 还告诉了我其他的事情 |
[36:10] | Jonas wants me to kill Klaus. | 乔纳斯希望我杀了克劳斯 |
[36:15] | And did he include a how? | 他告诉你如何杀死克劳斯了吗 |
[36:20] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[36:22] | He did. | 告诉我了 |
[36:28] | You know what I can’t figure out? | 你知道我不明白什么吗 |
[36:30] | What’s that? | 什么 |
[36:31] | How the town knew Emily Bennett was a witch. | 镇里的人怎么会知道艾米莉·贝内特是巫师呢 |
[36:33] | I mean, because according to Johnathan Gilbert, | 因为按照约翰·吉尔伯特日记中的说法 |
[36:36] | He was the only one who knew. | 他是唯一知情的人 |
[36:39] | I know he didn’t turn her in. | 而他并没有出卖她 |
[36:43] | Mmm, I should have figured as much. | 嗯 我早就应该想到是谁了 |
[36:45] | Oh, she was a loose end. I like mine tied up. | 她是我的弱点 而我喜欢做事滴水不漏 |
[36:48] | You know what I can’t figure out? | 你知道我不明白什么吗 |
[36:50] | Do I care? | 你觉得我感兴趣吗 |
[36:51] | Why you won’t tell me where to find the site | 你为什么不告诉我 |
[36:53] | of the witch massacre. | 巫师被屠杀的地点呢 |
[36:55] | Because I have no clue. | 因为我不知道 |
[36:57] | You knew that Emily Bennett | 你知道艾米莉·贝内特 |
[36:58] | was the key to getting me out of that tomb. | 是让我从墓里出来的关键 |
[37:00] | And something tells me that you did everything in your power | 而据我所知你尽你所能 |
[37:03] | to make sure that she was safe, | 保证她的安全 |
[37:04] | Yet you have no idea where she was killed. | 现在 你却不知道她死在哪里 |
[37:09] | Who’s the liar now? | 现在 你觉得是谁在撒谎 |
[37:14] | – You hurt me today. – Tit for tat. | -今天你伤害了我 -恶有恶报而已 |
[37:17] | You were mean. | 你真是刻薄 |
[37:18] | And very rough. | 非常粗野 |
[37:20] | And monstrous. | 而且可怕 |
[37:22] | You deserved it. | 你自找的 |
[37:24] | I like this Damon. | 我喜欢现在的达蒙 |
[37:26] | Katherine. | 凯瑟琳 |
[37:28] | Katherine, there are six other bedrooms in this house. | 凯瑟琳 房子里还有另外六间卧室 |
[37:35] | Go find one. | 去挑一间吧 |
[38:10] | What the hell? | 这怎么回事 |
[38:13] | I had your face… | 我记得你的脸… |
[38:15] | And all the blood. I-I drank your blood. | 很多鲜血 我…我喝了你的血 |
[38:20] | You were dying. | 你当时就要死了 |
[38:22] | My blood healed you. | 是我的血让你痊愈了 |
[38:24] | What do you mean, it healed me? | 痊愈了 什么意思 |
[38:26] | How can your blood heal me? | 你的血怎么可以让我痊愈呢 |
[38:30] | Because that’s what vampire blood does for humans, | 因为吸血鬼的血可以起到这样的作用 |
[38:32] | And that’s what I am. | 而我就是… |
[38:36] | I’m a vampire, Matt. | 我是吸血鬼 马特 |
[38:42] | No. | 不 |
[38:42] | But it’s all going to be ok, | 但一切都会好的 |
[38:43] | Because I am going to tell you everything, | 因为我会告诉你一切 |
[38:45] | And you’re going to understand why I had to keep it from you, | 你就会明白为什么我一直对你有所隐瞒 |
[38:47] | And we’re going to be fine. | 我们会没事的 |
[38:49] | We’ll be fine?! | 没事 |
[38:50] | Yes, because we’re together and we love each other. | 是的 因为我们在一起 互相爱着对方 |
[38:57] | Vampires. | 吸血鬼 |
[38:58] | Oh, my god. | 天啊 |
[39:03] | Vickie, oh, my god, at the hospital, | 薇姬 上帝啊 当时在医院里 |
[39:05] | I thought that she was tripping out. | 我以为她是在说胡话 |
[39:07] | What? | 什么 |
[39:08] | Vickie, she knew about the vampires, | 薇姬知道吸血鬼的事 |
[39:10] | And I… | 而我却… |
[39:16] | What–what did you do? | 你..你做了什么 |
[39:19] | Nothing. Nothing! Matt! | 我没做过什么 什么都没做过 马特 |
[39:21] | I need to get out of here. | 我现在要离开这里 |
[39:22] | No, no, no! I can’t let you leave. I cannot let you leave. | 不行 你不能离开 我不能让你离开 |
[39:26] | What did you do to my sister? | 你对我妹妹做了什么 |
[39:28] | Nothing! Nothing! I swear, I swear, nothing, nothing! | 我没对她做过什么 我发誓 什么都没做 |
[39:31] | -What did you do?! -Nothing, Matt! | -你对她做了什么 -不是我 马特 |
[39:32] | You have to calm down! Matt! | 马特 你必须要冷静 |
[39:38] | Are John and Jeremy asleep? | 约翰和杰里米睡了吗 |
[39:40] | I think so. | 我想是的 |
[39:43] | If I go to bed right now, | 如果我现在上床睡觉 |
[39:45] | There’s a chance I’ll wake up hangover-free. | 明天起床可能不会宿醉难受 |
[39:50] | Who’s that? | 谁来了 |
[40:03] | Hi. You must be Jenna. | 你好 你一定是珍娜吧 |
[40:11] | I’m… | 我是… |
[40:12] | Elena’s mother. | 埃琳娜的母亲 |
[40:19] | Isobel. | 伊泽贝尔 |