时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:03] | My sister’s a ghost, and I never got to say goodbye to her. | 我妹妹是個鬼 我沒撈著跟她道別的機會 |
[00:09] | – Matt! Please! – Matt. | -馬特 拜託 -馬特 |
[00:12] | Vicki? | 薇姬 |
[00:14] | They’re looking for Michael. | 他們在找邁克爾 |
[00:16] | The vampire who hunts vampires. | 獵殺吸血鬼的吸血鬼 |
[00:18] | You don’t want to wake him. | 你可別去弄醒他 |
[00:19] | He will kill all of you. | 他會把你們統統殺掉 |
[00:20] | Elena’s blood. Drink it. | 這是埃琳娜的血 喝下去 |
[00:23] | Come on. | 來吧 |
[00:25] | That’s a good sign. | 這是個好兆頭 |
[00:27] | He’s flipped the switch. Stefan is gone. | 他已經完全失控了 斯特凡走了 |
[00:29] | And he’s not coming back. | 不會回來了 |
[00:30] | You can fight it. You just have to want it bad enough. | 你可以克服的 只要你的願望足夠強烈 |
[00:32] | Why, because I love you. | 為什麼 就因為我愛你嗎 |
[00:33] | That’s right, Stefan. Because you love me. | 沒錯 斯特凡 因為你愛我 |
[00:35] | The only thing stronger than your craving for blood | 唯一比你的嗜血慾望更強烈的 |
[00:37] | is your love for this one girl. | 竟然是你對這姑娘的愛 |
[00:39] | Turn it off. | 封閉你的感情 |
[00:41] | No! | 不 |
[00:43] | Turn it off! | 封閉上感情 |
[00:46] | What did you do? | 你做了什麼 |
[00:47] | I fixed him. | 我把他治好了 |
[01:35] | Good morning. | 早上好 |
[01:43] | So the pressure of your punch ejects the stakes. | 你出拳的衝力會射出木刺 |
[01:46] | Easy enough. | 看著挺簡單的 |
[01:51] | That’s weird. | 好奇怪 |
[01:59] | Must be jammed or something. | 肯定是卡住了或是怎麼的 |
[02:00] | You’re not strong enough. | 你的力量不夠 |
[02:03] | Better start lifting some weights, | 你最好舉舉重 |
[02:05] | put some meat on your bones. | 長點肌肉 |
[02:07] | Thanks for not sugar-coating it. | 謝謝你直言不諱 沒哄我 |
[02:09] | You know what this is? | 你知道這是什麼嗎 |
[02:11] | A vervain grenade. I’ve used one before. | 馬鞭草手榴彈 我以前用過 |
[02:13] | Then you know the element of surprise | 那你就應該知道對付吸血鬼 |
[02:14] | is your only advantage when it comes to a vampire. | 出其不意是唯一的優勢 |
[02:18] | – Surprise. – Oh my god! | -就像這樣 -天啊 |
[02:24] | This isn’t a joke to me, Ric. | 我可不覺得好笑 裡克 |
[02:26] | You think I’m joking? | 你以為我在開玩笑嗎 |
[02:27] | Vampires will take whatever they want. | 吸血鬼一向為所欲為 |
[02:29] | They will hurt whoever they want, | 他們想傷害誰就傷害誰 |
[02:30] | and they’ll do it without remorse. | 而且毫無悔意 |
[02:31] | It’s their nature. | 這是他們他天性 |
[02:33] | You don’t have to use pronouns. You can say Stefan. | 你不用含含糊糊 你可以直說是斯特凡 |
[02:35] | Look, I get why you’re here. | 我知道你來訓練的原因 |
[02:39] | Stefan hurt you. You don’t want it to happen again. | 斯特凡傷害了你 你不想再讓這事重演 |
[02:42] | But you think that I’m crazy | 但你認為我是瘋了 |
[02:43] | to believe that I can protect myself | 才會相信我能保護自己 |
[02:45] | from a vampire who’s flipped the switch on his humanity. | 不受一個毫無人性的吸血鬼的侵害 |
[02:48] | I think you found a way to get out of bed this morning, | 我認為你今早還能從床上爬起來 |
[02:51] | and that makes you the strongest person I know. | 就證明你是我認識的最堅強的人 |
[02:55] | I think that you can do pretty much anything. | 我想你能做成任何事 |
[03:29] | Here we are. Senior year. | 開學嘍 上高三啦 |
[03:33] | Anyone else think it should feel slightly more empowering? | 你們不覺得我們該有種更強勢的感覺嗎 |
[03:37] | Ok. So prank night was a bust. | 好了 咱們的惡作劇之夜搞砸了 |
[03:39] | But we are accepting it, and we are moving on. | 但是我們接受 開始新的生活 |
[03:42] | You’re right. I mean, why should I let the fact | 你說得對 為什麼要因為 |
[03:45] | that my boyfriend is seeing the ghost of | 我男朋友能看見他死去的前女友 |
[03:46] | his dead girlfriend hinder this experience? | 就害得我不能開開心心上高三呢 |
[03:48] | Yes! And why should I let the fact | 對 為什麼要因為 |
[03:50] | that my boyfriend was turned into a hybrid | 我男朋友變成了一個混血兒 |
[03:52] | put a damper on an otherwise fabulous day. | 就毀了這美好的一天呢 |
[03:55] | Today’s our anniversary. | 今天是我們的周年紀念 |
[03:59] | Technically, Stefan and | 嚴格地說 斯特凡和我 |
[04:01] | I met on the first day of school last year. | 就是在去年的開學第一天相遇的 |
[04:04] | Yeah. You win. | 好吧 你贏了 |
[04:06] | Are you sure you want to be here? | 你真的想待在學校嗎 |
[04:08] | I have to be here. I have to put it behind me. | 我必須得來 我必須得忘記這些 |
[04:11] | New year. New life. | 新的一年 新的生活 |
[04:39] | Uh-oh. Alexandra, | 亞歷山德拉到你了 |
[04:43] | left hand, please. | 請把左手伸過來 |
[04:46] | Hey, the 2 brunettes on the staircase owe me a persian rug. | 樓梯邊的那兩個黑髮女郎把我的波斯地毯毀了 |
[04:51] | You mean, they owe us a persian rug? | 你是說他們毀了我們的波斯地毯嗎 |
[04:53] | It’s my house, too, brother. Ooh! Would you like a spin? | 這也是我的家 老哥 你想來玩嗎 |
[04:58] | So this is what Klaus had in mind | 克勞斯控制你 讓你去保護埃琳娜時 |
[04:59] | when he compelled you to protect Elena? | 就是這麼盤算的嗎 |
[05:01] | These ladies are helping me be all that I can be. | 這些女士可是在幫我獲得圓滿呢 |
[05:14] | Where’s Stefan? | 斯特凡在哪 |
[05:15] | Who the hell are you? | 你他媽是誰啊 |
[05:16] | He left me here. My brother actually left me here. | 他把我丟在這了 我哥哥竟然把我丟在這 |
[05:19] | Oh, I’m sorry. | 抱歉 |
[05:20] | Your tone implies that I’m actually supposed to care. | 聽你口氣好像是我該表示關心 |
[05:24] | You’re Klaus’s sister? | 你是克勞斯的妹妹嗎 |
[05:26] | Rebekah. Pleasure, I’m sure. | 我叫麗貝卡 幸會 |
[05:27] | Which one’s my room? | 哪個是我的房間 |
[05:29] | You’re not staying here. | 你不能住在這 |
[05:32] | Rude. Both of you. | 你們真沒禮貌 |
[05:35] | I’ll see to it myself. | 我自己找去 |
[05:40] | So I guess she’s staying here. | 我猜她是要住在這了 |
[05:46] | So what? It’s not cool to talk to juniors anymore? | 怎麼啦 不屑於和高二學生聊天了嗎 |
[05:49] | Hey. Happy first day. | 祝你上學第一天快快樂樂啊 |
[05:53] | You mad? | 你生氣了 |
[05:53] | I’m not mad. I’m resigned to the fact | 我沒生氣 我只是對咱們戀情中 |
[05:55] | I’m sharing space in our relationship with Anna and Vicki. | 加進來個安娜和薇姬有些認命罷了 |
[05:58] | I haven’t talked to Vicki in a while. | 我已經很久沒見過薇姬了 |
[06:00] | That’s not the point, Jeremy. | 那不是重點 傑裡米 |
[06:01] | I know that. I know. Ok? | 我知道 我知道 好吧 |
[06:03] | But I had to see Anna again, Bonnie. | 但我必須得再見安娜 邦妮 |
[06:05] | She had information that Damon needed. | 她有達蒙需要的信息 |
[06:07] | I get it, Jeremy. But put yourself in my shoes. | 我知道 傑裡米 但你替我想想 |
[06:11] | You loved both of them, | 你愛過她們倆 |
[06:13] | and you guys didn’t break up. | 而且你們並沒有分手 |
[06:14] | They died, and you keep letting them back in. | 她們死了 而你總在想她們 |
[06:18] | You think I want any of this? | 你以為我想這樣嗎 |
[06:20] | I, um… | 我… |
[06:21] | I think you have the power to decide | 我想你能控制 |
[06:23] | whether or not you see them. | 是否見她們 |
[06:25] | Remember that. Ok? | 記住這一點 好嗎 |
[06:46] | You were always so much | 在融入學校生活方面 |
[06:48] | better at being a part of this than I was. | 你總是比我強得多啊 |
[06:51] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[06:52] | You can’t just keep appearing like this. Freaks me out. | 你不能總這樣突然出現 嚇死我了 |
[06:55] | I’m a ghost. It’s all I got. | 我是個鬼魂 我只會這個 |
[06:57] | And I couldn’t appear if you weren’t thinking about me. | 而且如果你不在想我 我是不會出現的 |
[07:00] | Well, I was just thinking about our first day last year. | 我只是在想咱們去年的開學第一天 |
[07:04] | I was worried about running into Elena and you said– | 我有點擔心撞見埃琳娜 而你說… |
[07:07] | Suck it up. Be a man. | 別再抱怨 振作點 |
[07:08] | And show her what she’s missing. | 然後讓她看看她失去了什麼 |
[07:10] | Yeah. Instead, she met a vampire. | 對 之後她遇見了一個吸血鬼 |
[07:15] | You ok, Matty? You seem unhappy. | 你沒事吧 馬特 你好像不開心 |
[07:18] | Yeah, I just… Life stuff. | 沒事 只是…生活上的事 |
[07:23] | You know, with you gone and mom not around. | 你去世了而媽媽也不在 |
[07:25] | It’s…a lot to deal with alone. | 這些事對我一個人來說還是很難熬的 |
[07:29] | I’m glad I get to talk to you, though. | 但是我很高興能和你再說說話 |
[07:32] | I miss you. | 我想念你 |
[07:33] | I miss you, too. | 我也想念你 |
[07:39] | What if I told you there was a way | 如果我告訴你 |
[07:41] | that you could help me come back? | 你能幫我返回人間呢 |
[07:43] | What do you mean come back? | 你說返回人間是什麼意思 |
[07:45] | Donovan! What are you doing? | 多諾萬 你幹嘛呢 |
[07:48] | Come on, man. Let’s go! | 快點 夥計 咱們走吧 |
[07:54] | You talking to yourself? | 你在自言自語嗎 |
[07:56] | What’s got you in such a good mood? | 你怎麼心情這麼好 |
[07:58] | We’re seniors, man. Life is good. | 兄弟 我們高三了 生活真美好 |
[08:05] | Come on, Michael, breakfast. | 醒醒 邁克爾 早餐來了 |
[08:09] | Yummy. Michael, wake up! | 味道超好 快起來邁克爾 |
[08:15] | What? | 怎麼了 |
[08:15] | What? What do you mean, “what”? I’ve been calling you for 2 days. | 怎麼了 你說呢 我都給你打了兩天電話了 |
[08:18] | Odd, that’s exactly how long I’ve been ignoring you. | 真有意思 我也無視你兩天了 |
[08:21] | Jeremy Gilbert told me that you found Michael. | 傑裡米· 吉爾伯特說你找到了邁克爾 |
[08:23] | Sort of. He’s a little bit out of commission. | 算是吧 但他處於”歇菜”狀態 |
[08:25] | He won’t eat. And I’ve tried everything– | 他拒絕進食 我試了各種方法 |
[08:28] | Gravediggers, mourners, mice, rats, bats. | 掘墓人 吊唁者 老鼠 耗子 蝙蝠 |
[08:30] | He’s just not interested. | 他都不感興趣 |
[08:32] | Well, try harder. | 那就繼續努力 |
[08:33] | We need him to kill Klaus so I can de-rippefy Stefan | 我們需要他幹掉克勞斯 我才能趕在斯特凡 |
[08:36] | before he destroys my house. | 拆了我家之前把他變回來 |
[08:40] | Fine. | 好吧 |
[08:41] | I’ll give it another shot. | 我再試試 |
[08:49] | Hey. Are you checking up on me? Because I’m fine. | 打來問安嗎 我很好 |
[08:51] | Yeah. So… | 好吧 那個 |
[08:53] | You might not want to come here for a while. | 你也許近期最好別過來 |
[08:56] | We have a new housemate. | 我們有個新室友 |
[08:57] | Barbie Klaus. | 克勞斯的妹妹 |
[08:58] | Rebekah? | 麗貝卡 |
[09:00] | She’s living with you now? Why? | 她和你們住一起 為什麼 |
[09:01] | She’s stranded. | 她被撇下了 |
[09:02] | Apparently klaus left her in the dust | 看來我一提邁克爾 |
[09:04] | after I namedropped Michael. | 克勞斯就沒命地跑了 |
[09:07] | What about Stefan? What is he up to? | 斯特凡呢 他在幹什麼 |
[09:09] | Oh, you know. Journaling, reading, shaping his hair. | 你知道的 寫日記 看書 整他的頭髮 |
[09:13] | Come on, Damon. I can handle it. What? | 達蒙 說實話 我接受的了 |
[09:16] | Is that the bell? Oh– | 是上課鈴響了嗎 |
[09:17] | Ring! Ring! Don’t want to be late. | 別遲到了 |
[09:27] | I forgot about the bonfire. | 我都忘記篝火晚會了 |
[09:30] | You have to go. It’s our first spirit squad event. | 你必須要去 這是我們聖靈組合的第一個活動 |
[09:32] | And it sets the bar for the whole year. | 而且還要在酒吧中活動一整年 |
[09:34] | Relax, Caroline. I’ll be there. | 卡羅琳 放鬆 我回去的 |
[09:36] | Thank you. It’s just that– | 謝謝 只是 |
[09:40] | Happy first day. | 返校日快樂 |
[09:43] | Is that blood? | 那是血嗎 |
[09:44] | Oh my god! | 我的上帝 |
[09:49] | What’s going on?! | 怎麼了 |
[09:50] | Vampire 101–don’t wear your breakfast to school! | 吸血鬼常識 不要把”早餐”帶到學校來 |
[09:52] | Chill out. It was just a blood bag. | 冷靜 那只是血袋而已 |
[09:54] | From where? | 從哪來的 |
[09:54] | Rebekah hooked me up. | 麗貝卡給我的 |
[09:56] | Rebekah? And what are you even talking to her for? | 麗貝卡 你們怎麼有話說 |
[09:59] | Klaus told her to keep a watch on me. | 克勞斯讓她盯著我 |
[10:00] | Protect his new asset. | 保護他的”新資產” |
[10:01] | His what? Why are you amused by this? | 他的什麼 你怎麼這麼開心 |
[10:04] | I’m his first successful hybrid, Caroline. | 卡羅琳 我是第一個成功變身的混血兒 |
[10:07] | Don’t you think that’s the tiniest bit awesome? | 你就不覺得這哪怕有那麼一點帥呆了嗎 |
[10:10] | I cannot believe you just said that. | 我不敢相信你竟然那麼說 |
[10:13] | So, I’m going to go. | 我先走一步 |
[10:15] | Good luck. | 祝你好運 |
[10:23] | Hello, Elena. | 你好 埃琳娜 |
[10:27] | What are you doing here? | 你在這幹什麼 |
[10:29] | What do you mean? I’m going back to school. | 什麼意思 今天是返校日 |
[10:31] | Go Timberwolves! | 森林狼加油 |
[10:32] | What?! Why? | 什麼 你來幹嘛 |
[10:33] | Klaus wants me to keep an eye on you. | 克勞斯讓我盯著你 |
[10:34] | I’m just doing what I’m told. | 我只是照做而已 |
[10:36] | I’m going to be late for class. | 我上課要遲到了 |
[10:37] | Oh, class is this way. | 教室在這邊 |
[10:40] | Let go of me, Stefan. | 放開我 斯特凡 |
[10:42] | Elena, do you think | 埃琳娜 你以為 |
[10:43] | I want to be a senior for the 100th time? | 我願意第一百次經歷高三嗎 |
[10:45] | No. I don’t have a choice in the matter. | 不 我沒有選擇 |
[10:48] | And neither do you. | 你也一樣 |
[10:48] | I said let go of me. | 我說了放開我 |
[10:50] | Let her go. | 放開她 |
[10:56] | Stefan! Stop it. | 斯特凡 住手 |
[11:00] | You’re not going to get in my way. You hear me? | 別來妨礙我 聽到了嗎 |
[11:06] | I will see you both in history. | 歷史課上見 |
[11:20] | What the hell is he doing here?! | 他怎麼會在這兒 |
[11:21] | Klaus compelled him to watch over me. | 克勞斯強迫他盯著我 |
[11:23] | Apparently, I’m one of Klaus’s assets | 據稱 我是克勞斯的資產了 |
[11:25] | now that my blood is the only way he can create a hybrid. | 因為只有我的血能創造混血兒 |
[11:27] | So now he’s a bodyguard? | 那他現在成保鏢了嗎 |
[11:28] | I don’t know what he is. But he’s definitely not Stefan. | 我不知道他成了什麼 但一定不是斯特凡 |
[11:32] | Look, his being here is not good for any of us. | 聽著 他在這兒對大家都沒好處 |
[11:35] | We have to do something. | 我們得採取行動 |
[11:46] | You’re in my seat. | 你占了我的地方 |
[11:52] | Hey, you. | 你好呀 |
[11:58] | Welcome back, seniors. | 歡迎回來 |
[11:59] | Let’s turn our brains back on, | 活動一下你們的大腦 |
[12:01] | starting with this country’s original founders– | 先來說說我們國家最早的創建者 |
[12:03] | Native Americans. | 印第安人 |
[12:04] | What about the vikings? | 那北歐海盜呢 |
[12:06] | There’s no evidence that | 沒有證據能證實 |
[12:07] | viking explorers actually settled in the United States. | 北歐探險者確實曾在美國定居 |
[12:12] | Who are you? | 你是 |
[12:13] | My name’s Rebekah. I’m new. | 我是新生 名叫麗貝卡 |
[12:15] | And history’s my favorite subject. | 歷史是我最喜歡的科目 |
[12:33] | You’ve got no business in the stoner pit. | 你跑來”嗑藥區”幹嘛 |
[12:37] | Figured you’d feel comfortable here. | 覺得你在這裡會舒服點 |
[12:39] | Touche. | 真是一針見血 |
[12:40] | So what do you mean that I can help you come back? | 你說我可以幫你回來是什麼意思 |
[12:44] | Right now, I can only come back when you’re thinking of me. | 現在 我只能在你想著我的時候出現 |
[12:47] | But there is a way that I can be free of that. | 但有一種方法能讓我一直出現 |
[12:49] | – How? – I know this sounds crazy. | -怎麼做 -我知道這聽上去很瘋狂 |
[12:51] | But I have help from the other side. | 但我在那邊有的幫手 |
[12:53] | The other side? | “那邊”什麼意思 |
[12:55] | Dude, what are you doing over here? | 兄弟 在這幹什麼 |
[12:59] | I could ask you the same question. | 我還想問你呢 |
[13:01] | Just looking for my stoner lab partner. | 在找我那個嗑藥的實驗搭檔 |
[13:04] | All right, see you around. | 好了 回見 |
[13:10] | Can he not see you anymore? | 他不能看到你了嗎 |
[13:13] | He was talking to Vicki right out there in the open. | 他就在大庭廣眾之下和薇姬聊天 |
[13:15] | How? | 怎麼可能 |
[13:16] | When he died and came back, | 他從鬼門關繞了一圈回來後 |
[13:17] | he must have started seeing her. | 肯定是開始能看見她了 |
[13:19] | She said that she could come back, | 她說她能回來 |
[13:21] | that she had help on the other side. | 還說她在那邊有幫手 |
[13:23] | Help? What kind of help? | 什麼幫手 |
[13:26] | Who’s helping you? | 誰在幫你 |
[13:27] | The witch I’ve been talking to says that there’s a ritual. | 我問的那個女巫說通過一種儀式 |
[13:29] | She can do magic from my side to push me over to yours. | 她能夠在我這邊用魔法把我推到你那邊去 |
[13:33] | Is it even possible? Could she come back? | 這可能嗎 她能復活嗎 |
[13:35] | I guess if she had a stronger foothold. | 我猜要是她有夠強的據點就行 |
[13:37] | – Like an anchor? – Exactly. | -像是某種牽掛嗎 -是的 |
[13:39] | Right now, I’m tethered to you. | 現在我是被你拴住的 |
[13:40] | My only access point to your side is through you. | 我只能通過你去你那邊 |
[13:43] | But if she were to get a stronger foothold… | 但是如果她得到了更強的據點的話 |
[13:45] | I’ll be able to come and go as I please | 我就能來去自如了 |
[13:47] | when I want, where I want. | 隨時隨地 |
[13:50] | I won’t have to rely on you. | 我就不用依靠你了 |
[13:51] | But you’ll still be a ghost, Vicki. | 但是你還會是個鬼魂 薇姬 |
[13:52] | In a town full of vampires, werewolves, and witches, | 在一個全是吸血鬼狼人和女巫的鎮上 |
[13:55] | I’ll fit right in. | 我會很合群的 |
[13:57] | Seriously. You’re going to make jokes about this? | 不是吧 你還能拿這種事開玩笑嗎 |
[14:00] | Matt! Relax. | 馬特 別緊張 |
[14:01] | No one else will be able to see me. | 別人都看不到我 |
[14:03] | She’s bad news, Jeremy. | 傑裡米 她只會惹麻煩 |
[14:05] | There’s nothing but darkness round her. | 她籠罩在一片黑暗中 |
[14:07] | This is Vicki we’re talking about. | 我們可是在說薇姬 |
[14:08] | All right? She’s not a bad person. | 她可不是壞人 |
[14:10] | You can’t upset the balance of nature without a price. | 打破自然規律必須付出代價 |
[14:13] | If she’s using a witch’s energy from the other side, | 如果她在用那邊女巫的力量 |
[14:16] | you don’t know what price she’s going to pay. | 你不知道她將要付出什麼代價 |
[14:19] | I can be a part of this life again, Matt. | 馬特 我能重新進入這裡的生活 |
[14:21] | Instead of being on the other side all alone. | 再也不用一個人孤單地在那邊 |
[14:25] | You won’t have to be alone anymore either. | 你也不用再孤單了 |
[14:40] | What do I have to do? | 那我要做什麼 |
[14:55] | Has anybody seen Dana? | 有沒有人見到唐娜 |
[14:59] | Sounds like you have an opening on the squad. | 看來你們隊缺人了 |
[15:02] | What are you doing? | 你在這裡做什麼 |
[15:09] | You can’t just come here | 你不能就這麼跑來 |
[15:10] | and infiltrate all our lives. | 就想進入我們的生活 |
[15:12] | I’m only interested in yours. | 我只對你的生活感興趣 |
[15:14] | Your spark, your popularity. | 你的星光 你的名氣 |
[15:20] | Maybe even your boyfriend. | 也許還有你的男朋友 |
[15:23] | It’s not the ballet, ladies. Let’s move! Let’s move! | 別整得像跳芭蕾的丫頭 給我快點 |
[15:29] | I think we’re done here, coach. | 教練 我認為我們訓練好了 |
[15:30] | Did you have a mental breakdown, Lockwood? Get back in line. | 洛克伍德 你哪根筋搭錯了 歸隊 |
[15:32] | I have a better idea. | 我有個更好的主意 |
[15:36] | Shut the hell up so we can go get drunk at the bonfire. | 你閉嘴然後我們就都能去篝火晚會狂歡 |
[15:41] | Hit the showers, gentlemen. | 小夥子們 去洗澡 |
[15:49] | Try to be a little more subtle, Tyler. | 泰勒 低調點 |
[15:51] | Coming from the queen of subtlety? | 這是低調女王給我的建議嗎 |
[15:53] | Relax. I’m in total control. | 放心 都在我控制之下 |
[15:56] | Then why are you acting like this? | 你怎麼變成這樣了 |
[15:57] | Drop it, Caroline. I’m fine. | 別管了 卡羅琳 我沒事 |
[15:59] | I’ve never been better. | 我從沒感覺那麼好過 |
[16:01] | Klaus has given me this… gift. | 克勞斯給了我這個 天賦 |
[16:05] | What?! | 什麼 |
[16:05] | Hey, check out the new girl! | 快看這個新來的女生 |
[16:07] | Come on, Rebekah. You’ve got it! | 麗貝卡加油 你可以的 |
[16:16] | My god! | 我的天那 |
[16:18] | Damn, girl’s got moves. | 那女孩還真有兩手 |
[16:31] | Look at you being all fit. | 看你現在多健康 |
[16:34] | Hey, you going to the bonfire tonight? | 你晚上要去篝火晚會嗎 |
[16:36] | Sounds like fun, right? | 聽起來很有趣是吧 |
[16:37] | Seriously, Stefan, leave me alone. | 說真的 斯特凡 別纏著我 |
[16:40] | You think I’m annoying now? | 你覺得我這就算煩人了嗎 |
[16:41] | Wait till homecoming. | 等到返校節再下結論吧 |
[16:42] | Hey, who are you bringing, by the way? | 順便問下 你跟誰一起去 |
[16:43] | I don’t want to be weird. | 我不想到時候尷尬 |
[16:45] | I am sorry. | 對不起 |
[16:48] | Watch it, dick! | 混蛋 看點路 |
[16:49] | Who are you?! | 你怎麼這樣 |
[16:50] | I’m the guy who’s been assigned | 我的任務可是 |
[16:52] | to protect a human blood bag. | 保護人肉血袋 |
[16:54] | I mean, no offense or anything. | 我倒是無意冒犯 |
[17:03] | What?! | 怎麼了 |
[17:20] | No! | 不 |
[17:21] | Get it away. | 把它拿開 |
[17:24] | You need blood. | 你需要血液 |
[17:25] | Get it away from me. | 把它拿開 |
[17:30] | Happy? | 這下開心了 |
[17:35] | I remember you. Chicago, 1920s. | 我記得你 1920年在芝加哥 |
[17:38] | You were looking for Klaus. | 你當時在找克勞斯 |
[17:44] | You’re not so scary for a badass vampire vampire hunter. | 你可不像一個可怕的吸血鬼獵手 |
[17:55] | What? Are you going to bench press a vampire? | 你要用臥推對付吸血鬼嗎 |
[17:56] | Do you actually know what’s happening right now? | 你知道現在的情況嗎 |
[17:58] | Stefan called me a human blood bag. | 斯特凡說我是人肉血袋 |
[18:01] | He’s a completely different person. | 他完全變了個人似的 |
[18:07] | What are you doing? | 你在幹嘛 |
[18:09] | Helping you out. | 我在幫你鍛煉 |
[18:09] | – Damon! – Come on, Buffy! | -達蒙 -加油 巴菲 |
[18:11] | Stop it! | 停下來 |
[18:17] | Like one obnoxious Salvatore isn’t bad enough. | 一個討厭的塞爾瓦托還不夠嗎 |
[18:20] | You called. I’m here. | 你打我電話 所以我來了 |
[18:23] | What’s your plan, oh warrior princess? | 那我們武士公主的計劃是什麼呢 |
[18:26] | I want to lock Stefan up, | 我想把斯特凡關起來 |
[18:27] | at least until this Mikael guy comes, kills Klaus, | 至少等這個叫邁克爾的人殺了克勞斯為止 |
[18:30] | and the compulsion breaks. | 然後催眠就會失效 |
[18:31] | Compulsion or not, Stefan’s high on human blood. | 不管催沒催眠 斯特凡在嗑人血呢 |
[18:33] | Ok? A lot of it. | 而且是大量嗑血 |
[18:35] | You’ve gotten him off of it before. | 你之前也幫他戒掉過 |
[18:36] | This is different. | 現在不一樣了 埃琳娜 |
[18:37] | It’s not a stint in rehab, Elena. | 這不是去戒毒所就能戒掉的 埃琳娜 |
[18:38] | His humanity’s gone. Light’s out. | 他的人性消失了 沒希望了 |
[18:41] | No one’s home. | 魂飛了 只剩空殼 |
[18:42] | Then do it for me, Damon. | 那就當是為了我 達蒙 |
[18:46] | Every single time I look at him, | 我每次看他 |
[18:49] | I feel like I’m going to break. | 都覺得自己快要崩潰了 |
[18:50] | And I’m not going to give him that satisfaction. | 但是我不想讓他得逞的 |
[18:58] | What are you doing? | 你在幹嘛 |
[19:00] | Feel that? | 摸到了嗎 |
[19:01] | It’s a sternum. | 這是胸骨 |
[19:03] | Solid plate of bone. | 一排堅硬的骨頭 |
[19:06] | Right here, | 這裡 |
[19:07] | just below the ribcage, | 胸腔以下 |
[19:10] | next to the spine, | 脊椎一旁 |
[19:12] | that’s your way to a vampire’s heart. | 就從這裡刺入吸血鬼的心臟 |
[19:17] | I’ll do whatever it is you need me to do, Elena. | 你讓我做什麼我都會去做 埃琳娜 |
[19:22] | No one’s going to hurt you. | 沒人能傷害你 |
[19:25] | Especially not my brother. | 尤其是我弟弟 |
[19:44] | I’ll lure Stefan away from the bonfire. | 我把斯特凡從篝火那裡引開 |
[19:45] | Then when he’s distracted– | 趁他分心的時候 |
[19:47] | I’ll shoot him. | 我射木刺擊倒他 |
[19:48] | Can’t Bonnie just ju-ju him or something? | 不能讓邦妮給他下咒什麼的嗎 |
[19:51] | I’m trying to keep Bonnie out of this. | 我不想把邦妮卷進來 |
[19:52] | I don’t trust that Stefan won’t hurt her. | 我不敢說斯特凡不會傷害她 |
[19:54] | Caroline, are you covered? | 卡羅琳 你有任務嗎 |
[19:56] | Yes! | 是的 |
[19:57] | I will make sure that the | 由我來確保 |
[19:58] | old Forbes jail cell is prepped and ready. | 福布斯家的老牢房準備妥當了 |
[20:01] | We’re forgetting a key player here. Rebekah? | 我們忘了一個關鍵對手 麗貝卡 |
[20:04] | Wherever Stefan goes, the blond ponytail tends to follow. | 斯特凡去哪 這金髮丫頭就跟去哪 |
[20:06] | Which is why it’s your job to keep her away. | 所以你的工作就是把她弄走 |
[20:09] | How?! She’s an original. | 怎麼弄走 她可是吸血鬼祖先 |
[20:10] | Last time I checked, we’re out of daggers. | 據我所知 我們手上沒匕首 |
[20:12] | So then preoccupy her with her charm. | 那就施展魅力拖住她 |
[20:15] | Might have better luck finding the dagger. | 說不定找到匕首的可能性更大 |
[20:17] | Are you ever not going to be mad at me, Rick? | 能別再氣我的氣了嗎 裡克 |
[20:18] | Doubtful. | 深表懷疑 |
[20:19] | Sorry I’m late. What’s going on? | 抱歉我遲到了 怎麼回事 |
[20:21] | We need you to raid your mom’s vervain supply. | 我們得緊急借用你媽的馬鞭草儲備 |
[20:24] | Enough to keep Stefan down for a while. | 要夠放倒斯特凡一陣子的劑量 |
[20:25] | You can’t do that to Stefan. | 你不能這樣對斯特凡 |
[20:27] | Why not? | 為什麼不能 |
[20:28] | Trust me, Tyler, it’s in his best interest. | 相信我 泰勒 這是為他好 |
[20:31] | – Yeah. – It’s not in Klaus’s. | -對 -但對克勞斯不好 |
[20:35] | But Klaus is the bad guy, Tyler. | 但克勞斯是壞蛋 泰勒 |
[20:38] | You know, why are you | 為什麼你表現得 |
[20:39] | acting like some freaky, hybrid, slave minion. | 好像一個莫名其妙的混血奴才 |
[20:43] | What? | 怎麼了 |
[20:43] | Klaus made me who I am, Caroline. | 是克勞斯成就了我 卡羅琳 |
[20:46] | I owe him everything. | 他給了我一切 |
[20:47] | Oh, boy. | 天啊 |
[20:48] | Ok, can we cool it on the commentary, please. | 拜託你們先別妄下評論行嗎 |
[20:50] | What is going on? | 怎麼回事 |
[20:53] | I’m just going to go. | 我要走了 |
[20:58] | What are you doing?! | 你在幹什麼 |
[21:00] | – He’s been sired. – What? | -他認祖歸忠了 -什麼 |
[21:02] | Sired. | 認祖歸忠 |
[21:02] | He feels loyal to Klaus because Klaus’s blood created him. | 克勞斯的血創造了他 所以他忠於克勞斯 |
[21:06] | Loyal how? | 什麼叫忠於 |
[21:08] | He’ll seek acceptance from his master. | 他會去尋求主人的認可 |
[21:10] | It’s really rare. But maybe not so much in hybrids. | 很罕見 不過對混血兒來說可能挺正常 |
[21:13] | So how do I fix him? | 我要拿他怎麼辦 |
[21:14] | Get a new boyfriend. | 找個新男朋友 |
[21:24] | You all right there? | 你還好嗎 |
[21:26] | I thought Tyler would be here. | 我以為泰勒在這 |
[21:27] | Tyler, now, huh? It’s gonna fickle. | 泰勒嗎 真是朝三暮四 |
[21:29] | When you’re willing to give me the time of day again, | 等你有空搭理我了 |
[21:31] | we’ll talk. | 我們再另說 |
[21:32] | Until then, a girl has needs. | 在此之前 我還是有需求的 |
[21:34] | Excuse me. | 不好意思 |
[21:37] | Elena, hi. What are you doing? | 埃琳娜 你在幹什麼 |
[21:39] | I’m having fun, Stefan. You got a problem with that? | 我在找樂子 斯特凡 你有意見嗎 |
[21:43] | All right, take it easy. | 好吧 慢點喝 |
[21:45] | We both know you’re kind of a lightweight. | 都知道你有點不勝酒力 |
[21:47] | Uh-huh. Really? | 真的嗎 |
[21:49] | You think I’m going to let a blood addict tell me how to drink? | 難道我還要讓一個嗜血成癮的人教我喝酒嗎 |
[22:11] | Concentrate on me, Matty. | 專心想著我 馬特 |
[22:18] | This is too weird. | 這太奇怪了 |
[22:19] | Just focus. This is a good thing. | 集中精神 這是好事 |
[22:28] | Now say you accept me. | 現在說 你接受我 |
[22:32] | I accept you. | 我接受你 |
[22:59] | Did you just– | 你剛才是不是 |
[23:01] | I felt that. | 我剛剛感覺到了 |
[23:04] | I feel that, too. | 現在也是 |
[23:06] | It worked. Oh! | 成功了 |
[23:09] | I’m here, Matty! | 我回來了 馬特 |
[23:16] | Did you talk to Anna about this? | 你跟安娜說過這事 |
[23:18] | She’s on the other side, Bonnie. | 她在那個世界 邦妮 |
[23:19] | Ok. I thought she might know something. | 我覺得她可能知道些什麼 |
[23:21] | About what? I thought they were all alone over there. | 知道什麼 那裡的孤魂是互不溝通的 |
[23:23] | Somehow Vicki’s been communicating with some super strong witch. | 可是薇姬一直在和一個超強的女巫溝通 |
[23:28] | If there’s another witch involved, | 如果這事牽扯到別的女巫 |
[23:29] | don’t you think you should | 你不覺得應該 |
[23:30] | have come to me before you went to Anna? | 先來找我而不是安娜嗎 |
[23:32] | Tell her not to be upset. I was just trying to help. | 告訴她別生氣 我只是想幫忙 |
[23:34] | Not now, Anna. | 現在不是時候 安娜 |
[23:37] | She’s here? | 她在這裡 |
[23:38] | She’s just trying to help. | 她只是想幫忙 |
[23:39] | I can’t– I can’t deal with this– | 我不能 我受夠了 |
[23:40] | Bonnie! | 邦妮 |
[23:42] | Matt’s trying to resurrect his dead sister. | 馬特想要讓他妹妹復活 |
[23:44] | I think I’ll go deal with that instead. | 我想我還是去看看他吧 |
[23:49] | Ah, I can feel this. | 我有感覺 |
[23:53] | I can feel everything. | 我什麼都能感覺到 |
[23:55] | Witch didn’t mention this part? | 女巫沒跟你提到這點嗎 |
[23:57] | Makes sense. | 這才說得通 |
[23:58] | Our deal was that she’d help me do what I need to do. | 我們的協議是她幫我復活 我幫她辦事 |
[24:02] | What are you talking about? What deal, Vic? | 你在說什麼 什麼協議 薇姬 |
[24:04] | Well, if I want to stay here, | 如果我想要留在這裡 |
[24:06] | I have to help her restore the balance. | 我必須幫她恢復自然的平衡 |
[24:11] | Klaus’s hybrids can’t be allowed to survive. | 克勞斯的混血兒不能活 |
[24:14] | You can’t kill Tyler, Vicki. | 你不能殺泰勒 薇姬 |
[24:16] | Not Tyler, Matt. | 不是泰勒 馬特 |
[24:18] | It’s Elena who’s the key to creating the hybrids. | 埃琳娜才是創造混血兒的關鍵 |
[24:21] | What? Vicki, no! | 什麼 薇姬 不要 |
[24:27] | I’m sorry, Matty. | 對不起 馬特 |
[24:30] | But I want to stay. | 但我想留下 |
[25:27] | What? No friends your own age? | 怎麼了 找不到同齡人嗎 |
[25:28] | Like you can talk. | 說得跟你有伴似的 |
[25:33] | Is this supposed to be fun? I’ve been through 10 of these. | 這不該是很好玩的嗎 烤了十個都這樣 |
[25:36] | No, you’re just looking at it all wrong. | 你搞錯了 |
[25:38] | Look. It’s a little rough on the out side, | 外面是有點焦 |
[25:40] | but the inside… | 但裡面 |
[25:43] | Yum. | 張嘴 |
[25:52] | It’s good. | 好吃 |
[25:52] | Yep. | 沒錯 |
[26:08] | What’s that look? | 這是什麼表情 |
[26:11] | What look? | 什麼表情 |
[26:13] | My brother’s got his flirt on, | 我哥哥跟別人打情罵俏 |
[26:15] | and you’re jealous. | 而你吃醋的表情 |
[26:19] | I’m not jealous. | 我沒有吃醋 |
[26:20] | It’s all right. Be jealous by all means. | 沒關係 你當然可以吃醋 |
[26:22] | I’m sure Damon will be thrilled. | 我保證達蒙會很興奮的 |
[26:24] | I’m not jealous, Stefan. | 我沒吃醋 斯特凡 |
[26:27] | All right. That’s my mistake. | 好吧 我錯了 |
[26:31] | Whatever. I’m out of here. | 隨你 我走了 |
[26:40] | Matt! Matt, slow down. What happened? | 馬特 馬特 慢點說 發生了什麼 |
[26:43] | I messed up, Bonnie. | 我搞砸了 邦妮 |
[26:45] | What? How? | 什麼 怎麼搞的 |
[26:48] | Where is she? | 她在哪裡 |
[27:04] | Can’t believe you’ve never had one of these before. | 真不敢相信你從沒吃過這個 |
[27:06] | Well, I’ve been in a casket for 90 years. | 我在棺材裡待了九十年 |
[27:09] | That’s no excuse. | 這不是理由 |
[27:16] | Why are you being so nice to me? | 你為什麼要對我這麼好 |
[27:18] | You hate me. You should be mean. | 你恨我 你應該刻薄才對 |
[27:21] | Well, I could be mean if that’s what you’re into. | 如果你喜歡的話 我也可以刻薄起來 |
[27:25] | You’re distracting me. Why? | 你這是在轉移我的注意力 為什麼 |
[27:27] | Just trying to be a good housemate. | 就是想當個好室友 |
[27:33] | There’s no fair fight between us, Damon. | 我們之間不會有什麼光明鬥爭 達蒙 |
[27:37] | Remember that. | 給我記住 |
[27:54] | What the hell? | 怎麼回事 |
[27:57] | How did I get home? | 我怎麼回的家 |
[27:58] | I brought you here. You were being a D-bag. | 我把你帶回來的 你真是個蠢貨 |
[28:01] | What is your problem today? | 你今天到底有什麼不爽的 |
[28:02] | My problem is you’ve been sired. | 我不爽你認祖歸忠了 |
[28:06] | Do you even know what that means? | 你知道那到底意味著什麼嗎 |
[28:07] | It means that you put Klaus’s needs first. | 意味著你把克勞斯的需求擺第一位 |
[28:10] | He is your master now. | 他現在是你的主人 |
[28:12] | I’m not anyone’s pet, Caroline. | 我不是任何人的寵物 卡羅琳 |
[28:14] | He doesn’t control me. | 他沒有控制我 |
[28:15] | Well, something’s got to be controlling you. | 總有東西在控制著你 |
[28:16] | Because I don’t know why else | 因為我不知道還有什麼別的原因 |
[28:18] | you’d be acting like the old you. | 能讓你的舉止像原來的你 |
[28:20] | The old me? | 原來的我 |
[28:21] | Yeah. The old you. The pre-werewolf you. | 是的 原來的你 在變成狼人之前的你 |
[28:23] | You know, the obnoxious you that I would never be friends with. | 那個惹人討厭 永遠不會成為我朋友的你 |
[28:27] | Whoa! Wait, wait, wait, wait, wait. | 等等 等等 |
[28:31] | I’m sorry. | 對不起 |
[28:33] | I don’t want to be that guy. | 我不想變成那樣的人 |
[28:35] | I hated that guy. | 我討厭那樣的人 |
[28:37] | You’re a vampire now, Tyler. | 你現在是吸血鬼了 泰勒 |
[28:39] | Everything about your personality is heightened. | 你所有的個性 通通被放大了 |
[28:41] | So you have to be careful. | 所以你必須要小心 |
[28:48] | I will. | 我會的 |
[28:51] | I promise. | 我保證 |
[28:53] | Just…don’t hate me. | 只是…別討厭我 |
[29:00] | Everything I like about me | 我最喜歡自己的地方 |
[29:03] | is you. | 就是有你 |
[29:19] | I used to know every constellation. | 我以前認識所有的星座 |
[29:22] | How did I forget them all? | 我怎麼把它們全給忘了 |
[29:24] | You’re drunk. You need to go home. | 你喝醉了 你該回家了 |
[29:29] | Fine. Unh. Let me find my car. | 好吧 讓我找找我的車 |
[29:32] | You’re joking, right? | 你是在開玩笑 對吧 |
[29:33] | Uh-oh. It’s the fun police. | 警察這下有樂子可找了 |
[29:37] | I thought that ripper Stefan | 我以為開膛者斯特凡 |
[29:38] | was supposed to be the life of the party. | 應該是派對的核心人物才對 |
[29:40] | Well, all right, I’m driving you home. Come on. | 好吧 我開車送你回家 來吧 |
[29:48] | What are you, 5? Get down. | 你是5歲小孩嗎 下來 |
[29:50] | Why? Are you afraid that I’m going to–ohh. | 為什麼 你擔心我會… |
[29:53] | Ha. That was close. | 差一點 |
[29:55] | Klaus would not be happy with you. | 克勞斯會不高興的 |
[29:57] | You’re hilarious. | 你真鬧騰 |
[30:00] | Look, Stefan, no hands. | 你看 斯特凡 不用扶 |
[30:12] | I knew you’d catch me. | 我就你知道會接住我 |
[30:36] | You ok? | 你沒事吧 |
[30:38] | Yeah. I’m… | 沒事 我… |
[30:40] | fine. | 很好 |
[30:41] | You look, uh, not sober. | 你看起來 不太清醒 |
[30:44] | The plan worked. That’s all that matters. | 計劃奏效了 這才是最重要的 |
[30:47] | Let’s just get him out of here. | 我們把他從這帶走吧 |
[31:11] | I’m so sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[31:12] | I didn’t think she’d do something like this. | 我沒想過她會那麼做 |
[31:15] | I trusted her. | 我相信了她 |
[31:16] | You need to tell me exactly | 你需要告訴我你到底 |
[31:17] | what you did to let Vicki out. | 是怎麼讓薇姬重返人間的 |
[31:19] | So I know exactly how to send her back. | 這樣我才能知道該如何把她送回去 |
[31:27] | I see all the geniuses came out to the bonfire tonight. | 今晚我算是領教到了篝火晚會的各路人才 |
[31:36] | Elena! Elena! | 埃琳娜 埃琳娜 |
[31:46] | Open the door. | 開門 |
[31:47] | I can’t! It won’t open. | 不行 我打不開 |
[31:54] | What the hell? | 搞什麼鬼 |
[32:02] | I’m sorry, Elena. | 對不起了 埃琳娜 |
[32:13] | I found a spell | 我找到了一個咒語 |
[32:14] | that can block whatever magic is helping Vicki. | 能夠阻止幫助薇姬的魔法 |
[32:17] | What do I do? | 我該怎麼做 |
[32:18] | Give me your hand. | 把手給我 |
[32:30] | Stefan. | 斯特凡 |
[32:32] | Stefan! | 斯特凡 |
[32:37] | Oh, my god. | 天哪 |
[32:55] | No! | 不要 |
[33:02] | What is she doing? | 她在幹什麼 |
[33:03] | Fixing my mistake. | 彌補我犯的錯 |
[33:04] | Make her stop. | 讓她停下來 |
[33:05] | Bonnie– | 邦妮 |
[33:06] | The spell is working. | 咒語起作用了 |
[33:08] | She’s still here because of you. | 她還在這裡是因為你 |
[33:14] | Matt, please. | 馬特 求你 |
[33:22] | I can’t let you hurt anyone, Vicki. | 我不能再讓你傷害任何人了 薇姬 |
[33:24] | I won’t. I’ll stop. | 我不會了 不會再傷害任何人 |
[33:26] | Just, please, don’t make me go. | 求求你 別趕我走 |
[33:29] | I have to. | 我必須讓你離開 |
[33:30] | This is wrong. You shouldn’t be here. | 這樣不對 你不該在這兒 |
[33:33] | I’m sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[33:36] | I just didn’t want to be alone anymore. | 我只是不想再孤單一人 |
[33:39] | Neither did I. | 我也不想 |
[33:42] | But I have to let you go. | 但我必須讓你走 |
[33:51] | Goodbye, Vicki. | 再見了 薇姬 |
[34:02] | She’s gone. | 她走了 |
[34:05] | Hurry up before it blows. | 快點 它要爆炸了 |
[34:07] | Wait! Wait, wait, wait! | 等等 等一下 |
[34:34] | Give it to me. I can do it. | 給我吧 我自己可以的 |
[34:35] | – No, let me. – Damon, come on. | -不行 我來 -達蒙 給我 |
[34:37] | Elena, you almost got barbecued. | 埃琳娜 你今天差點變烤肉了 |
[34:40] | The least I can do is apply first aid. | 至少我能給你做一下急救 |
[34:45] | There. | 好啦 |
[34:48] | You played your part of the plan really well tonight. | 你今天晚上調情調得不錯嘛 |
[34:50] | Oh, yeah? | 是嗎 |
[34:51] | You had Rebekah drooling all over you | 麗貝卡都要對著你和你的棉花糖 |
[34:54] | and your marshmallows. | 垂涎三尺了 |
[34:55] | Yeah, before she skewered me. | 是啊 那是在她拿木棍戳我之前 |
[34:58] | I thought you were too drunk to notice. | 我以為你喝太醉了 注意不到呢 |
[35:02] | I was faking most of it. | 我那都是在演戲 |
[35:05] | So was I. | 我也是 |
[35:10] | Ready to get going, Elena? | 可以走了嗎 埃琳娜 |
[35:13] | Great work tonight, Ric. | 今晚做得很好 裡克 |
[35:15] | Sorry about the car, man. Bummer. | 可惜你的車了 哥們 |
[35:28] | You’re always running out on me. | 你總是這樣離開我 |
[35:30] | You have to earn the overnighter. | 要我留下來得看你的表現 |
[35:32] | I consider that a challenge. | 我就當這是挑戰啦 |
[35:41] | Bye. | 拜拜 |
[35:58] | What are you doing here? | 你來幹嘛 |
[35:59] | I have something for you. | 我給你帶來點東西 |
[36:00] | – What? – A little present. | -什麼 -一件小禮物 |
[36:18] | You should go. | 你該離開這兒 |
[36:19] | You sure? | 你確定嗎 |
[36:20] | I think my brother would want his hybrid | 我想我哥哥希望他的混血兒 |
[36:22] | to indulge in everything life has to offer. | 沉醉於生命所給予的一切 |
[36:42] | I apologize for my outburst. | 對不起 我剛剛亂發脾氣了 |
[36:45] | It would have made more sense had you known that | 我早應該告訴你的 |
[36:48] | I’ve been denying myself | 我已經記不清自己 |
[36:49] | human blood for as long as I can remember. | 不喝人血有多久了 |
[36:53] | Why is it that you awoke me? | 你為什麼要喚醒我 |
[36:56] | I thought you might know how to kill Klaus. | 我以為你知道怎樣殺死克勞斯 |
[37:00] | But something tells me that I’ve been sorely misinformed. | 但我現在覺得這消息大概有誤 |
[37:05] | Would you mind helping me with these? | 可以幫我弄開這些嗎 |
[37:07] | I can assure you there’s | 我可以保證的是 |
[37:08] | no way I can kill Klaus from beneath them. | 被綁在這 我肯定是殺不了克勞斯的 |
[37:10] | Does that you mean you do know how to kill him? | 這也就是說你知道怎樣殺死他嗎 |
[37:12] | I can kill Klaus. | 我可以殺了克勞斯 |
[37:15] | And I will. | 我也會殺了他的 |
[37:31] | Thank you. | 謝謝 |
[37:32] | A little blood will grease those muscles up real quick. | 喝點血能讓你的肌肉快點恢復 |
[37:35] | Just saying… | 需要的話說一聲 |
[37:37] | I don’t feed on living things. | 我不以活物為食 |
[37:39] | Then what do you eat? | 那你要吃什麼 |
[37:52] | It’s ok if you want to be friends with Damon again. | 如果你想和達蒙再做朋友的話 沒關係 |
[37:54] | I don’t. | 我不想 |
[37:55] | I think he kind of misses you. | 我覺得他有點想你 |
[38:03] | Well you got me tonight. | 你今晚救了我 |
[38:06] | Definitely wasn’t expecting that. | 很顯然不是你想要的結果 |
[38:08] | That was the point. | 對 是的 |
[38:10] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[38:13] | You know, you can hate it all you want, but Elena needs me. | 你盡可以恨我 但是埃琳娜需要我 |
[38:18] | I’ll always protect her. | 我會一直保護她 |
[38:21] | I think you’re both better off having me around. | 我覺得有我在 對你們都有好處 |
[38:29] | Elena, wait. | 埃琳娜 等等 |
[38:32] | You could have let me die in that fire tonight. | 你今晚本可以讓我死在大火裡 |
[38:35] | Why didn’t you? | 為什麼救我 |
[38:37] | Because I still have hope. | 因為心中還存有希望 |
[38:40] | After everything I’ve done, you… | 在我做了那麼多事情之後 |
[38:43] | you still think I’ll be able to find my humanity again. | 你依然覺得我還能找回我的人性嗎 |
[38:48] | Yes, I do. | 對 是的 |
[38:50] | I know who you really are | 我知道你的本性 |
[38:52] | better than anyone, Stefan. | 比任何人都清楚 斯特凡 |
[38:55] | And I’m not giving up. | 我不會放棄的 |
[39:01] | Elena, do you have any idea | 埃琳娜 你知道這樣的執念 |
[39:04] | how pathetic that makes you? | 讓你變得多可悲嗎 |
[39:08] | No, Stefan, it makes me strong. | 不是的 斯特凡 這信念讓我變得強壯 |
[39:29] | Bonnie, come on. Stop dodging my calls. | 邦妮 別這樣 別忽略我的電話了 |
[39:33] | Don’t you think we should at least talk about this? | 你不覺得我們至少應該談談嗎 |
[39:40] | I shouldn’t be here. | 我不該出現在這裡 |
[39:42] | No kidding. | 別開玩笑 |
[39:45] | No, I mean, I shouldn’t be here, Jeremy. | 我沒開玩笑 我不應該出現的 傑裡米 |
[39:49] | Why are you thinking about me when you’re calling her? | 你為什麼在和她通電話的時候想到我 |
[39:52] | I didn’t think I was. | 我沒覺得我想了啊 |
[39:54] | Look, I don’t know. Ok. | 我不知道 好嗎 |
[39:55] | I don’t know what I’m doing, Anna. | 我不知道我在做什麼 安娜 |
[40:00] | The problem is I don’t think I can stop thinking about you. | 問題是 我覺得我無法停止想你 |
[40:10] | I can’t stop thinking about you, either. | 我也無法停止想你 |
[40:17] | What are we going to do? | 那我們怎麼辦呢 |
[40:36] | Do you…feel this? | 你能感覺到嗎 |
[40:39] | What’s going on? | 為什麼會這樣 |
[40:40] | I can feel you. | 我能觸摸到你 |
[40:43] | How can I feel you? | 我怎麼能觸摸到你呢 |
[41:02] | Keep it up, Stefan. | 別摔東西 斯特凡 |
[41:21] | This is going to be fun. | 這會越來越有意思的 |