时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:01] | Previously on “The Vampire Diaries”… | |
[00:02] | This was a murder. Someone drove this stake through his heart. | 是謀殺 有人用木樁捅死了他 |
[00:05] | I would know if I were killing people! | 如果我殺人 自己會知道的 |
[00:06] | You wear a ring that lets you cheat death,Ric. | 你帶著一枚護你不死的戒指 |
[00:08] | How many times can you die before it changes you? | 它能改變你 你得死幾次才明白啊 |
[00:11] | What are you doing here,Sage? | 你來幹嘛 |
[00:12] | I heard Finn was finally free from that casket your brother carted him around in. | 我聽說Finn終于從你老哥 用來搬他的棺材裡解脫了 |
[00:15] | He’s my one true love. | 他是我唯一的真愛 |
[00:17] | Esther’s planning on killing her entire family. | Esther計劃殺掉整個家族 |
[00:19] | She’s linked them all together with a spell. Whatever happens to one happens to all of them. | 咒語將他們連結在一起 一死全亡 |
[00:23] | It’s not over,Nik. | 還沒結束呢 |
[00:24] | The white oak tree 300 years after we fled back to the old world. | 在我們逃回古世界三百年後 又出現了白櫟樹 |
[00:28] | That tree could kill us. | 那棵樹能殺死我們 |
[00:29] | In 1912,the Salvatore milling company chopped down an old white oak tree | 1912年 我家的伐木公司 砍掉了一棵白櫟樹 |
[00:32] | that was used to make the wickery bridge. | 被用來修Wickery大橋了 |
[00:35] | – You have a weapon. – Let’s go kill some originals. | – 現在有武器了 – 我們去殺掉幾個初代吸血鬼吧 |
[00:51] | Morning,sunshine. | 早 美女 |
[00:53] | How’s Alaric? | Alaric還好嗎 |
[00:55] | Indecent,but fine. | 沒穿衣服 人挺好 |
[00:57] | So then does that mean there were no issues last night? | 就是說昨晚沒事咯 |
[00:59] | Nope. Slept like a baby. Woke up Alaric. | 沒 睡得可香了 叫醒Alaric |
[01:02] | No headlines about dead council members. | 沒有委員會成員死亡的頭條 |
[01:04] | Then why do I feel like you’re hiding something from me? | 我怎麼感覺你有事瞞我呢 |
[01:07] | Well,maybe because you’re being all paranoid and control freaky. | 你喜歡疑神疑鬼 控制欲又強唄 |
[01:11] | What’d you bring me? | 帶什麼了 |
[01:15] | Chocolate muffins. You know what they say… | 巧克力鬆餅啊 常言道 |
[01:17] | the way to a psycho killer’s heart is through his stomach. | 抓住殺人狂的胃 就抓住了他的心 |
[01:20] | – They’re not for you. – Fine. | – 不是給你的 – 好吧 |
[01:22] | Keep convincing yourself you’re still mad at me. | 繼續假裝你還生我氣吧 |
[01:24] | But sadly,Ric’s going to have to pass on Elena time today. | 很不幸 Ric今天不能見你 |
[01:26] | You know,lockdown and all. | 他要關禁閉 |
[01:29] | Just take it,give it to him and tell him that I miss him,ok? | 拿給他 告訴他 我很想他 |
[01:32] | – With pleasure. – Please. | – 樂意效勞 – 行行好嘛 |
[01:33] | – Have a great day.thanks for coming by. – Dam… | 今天愉快 謝謝你過來 |
[01:43] | Walking down the stairs. | 下樓 |
[01:47] | Opening front door and… | 開前門 |
[01:49] | She’s gone. | 她走了 |
[01:56] | The Vampire Diaries S03E18 | 吸血鬼日記 iTunes-720p:烏利辣絲zy 雙語合並調整:袋圍撕 |
[02:05] | Needs to have a sharper point. | 再削尖點 |
[02:07] | Got it. | 好 |
[02:08] | Finally have our own stakes to kill an original. I’m not going to miss because you can’t whittle. | 終于有殺初代吸血鬼的木樁 不能因為你不會削錯失良機 |
[02:12] | I said I got it. Stop micro managing. | 我曉得了 別念了 |
[02:14] | Looks like you guys got this under control. | 看來交給你們沒問題了 |
[02:16] | I’m going to call the sheriff. | 我打給警長 |
[02:18] | I want to turn myself in. | 去自首 |
[02:21] | No,you don’t. | 少亂說 |
[02:22] | I have a homicidal alter ego. | 我有殘暴的另一面 |
[02:25] | Unlike some people in this room, I would like to take responsibility for the people I’ve killed. | 不能跟你學 我要為自己的行為負責 |
[02:28] | If you wanted to turn yourself in, you wouldn’t be saying it out loud. | 你真想自首 就不會大聲說出來了 |
[02:31] | Just sayin’. | 你隨口說的 |
[02:31] | Listen,of all the people,you cannot psychoanalyze me. | 少來精神分析這一套 你最沒資格 |
[02:34] | I killed Caroline’s father. I nearly killed Meredith. | 我殺了Caroline的父親 還差點殺了Meredith |
[02:37] | – Everything has changed. – You’re not turning yourself in. | – 一切都變了 – 你不能自首 |
[02:39] | Bonnie’s herbs are working and we have originals to kill. | Bonnie的藥草有效果了 我們還要殺初代吸血鬼 |
[02:43] | His morals get very questionable when he has revenge on the brain. | 他一想到復仇 道德觀就丟一邊了 |
[02:46] | Klaus needs to die,we finally have a chance to kill him. | Klaus必須死 機不可失 |
[02:49] | So you are not turning yourself in. | 所以 關鍵時刻別給我掉鏈子 |
[02:56] | Here’s your ring,Ric. Put it on. | 你的戒指 戴上吧 |
[02:59] | That ring is the reason I’ve killed people. | 它害我殺人 |
[03:02] | It’s also the reason you’re alive. | 也救了你的命 |
[03:04] | You’re going vampire hunting,Ric. Wear it. | 我們這是要去殺吸血鬼 戴上吧 |
[03:17] | Alaric Saltzman killed my father? | 殺了我爸的人是Alaric啊 |
[03:20] | I can’t expect you to be ok with this. | 你不能接受 我懂 |
[03:22] | But at least these herbs that Bonnie’s giving him, | 但起碼Bonnie給他的草藥 |
[03:25] | they’re healing him and they’re keeping the dark side buried. | 在治療他 會把陰暗面消除的 |
[03:28] | Yeah,and that’s supposed to make everything ok? | 這樣就沒事了嗎 |
[03:29] | No,Caroline,it’s not ok. It’s horrible. | 我不是這意思 我是說 這很糟糕 |
[03:34] | And I feel horrible about it,but… | 我感覺很糟 但 |
[03:38] | He’s a victim of something supernatural. He didn’t ask for this. | 他是超自然力量的受害者 他也不想 |
[03:41] | It just happened to him. Just like Bonnie’s mom. | 但已經發生了 就像Bonnie的媽媽 |
[03:44] | I mean,she didn’t ask to become a vampire. And… | 她難道想成為吸血鬼嘛 |
[03:47] | Neither did Stefan,or Tyler. | Stefan和Tyler也是一樣 |
[03:51] | Or me. | 還有我 |
[03:55] | Or you. | 嗯 |
[03:59] | None of you asked for this. | 你們都不想這樣 |
[04:03] | But who would I be if I just… Turned my back on any of you? | 要是為此就背棄你們 我成了什麼人啊 |
[04:13] | Oh,Elena Gilbert. Elena Gilbert | |
[04:15] | Savior of the cursed and the damned. | 被咒之靈的救世主 |
[04:20] | What’s with the, uh,cryptic secret meeting text? | 秘密召集我們來是幹啥 |
[04:22] | I don’t know. Stefan just said to meet here. | 不知道 Stefan說在這集合 |
[04:24] | Where’s Bonnie? Texted her,too. | Bonnie呢 我也給她發了 |
[04:27] | Uh,Bonnie’s mom bailed on her. Again. | 她媽又拋下了她 |
[04:30] | So I think we should leave her out of this one. | 這次就別麻煩她了 |
[04:33] | What are we doing here? | 我們來這要幹嗎? |
[04:34] | We found some more white oak. Long story. Wait for the movie. | 我們又找到白櫟樹啦 說來話長 等好戲吧 |
[04:37] | Hang on. White oak? | 等等 白櫟樹 |
[04:40] | You have a weapon that can kill Klaus? | 你們有可以殺死Klaus的武器 |
[04:42] | Nope. We all have a weapon. | 不 大家都有 |
[04:52] | – Hello,Finn. – Hello,Niklaus. | – 嗨 Finn – 嗨 Niklaus |
[04:55] | I have nothing to say to you. | 我和你沒啥好說的 |
[04:57] | I’m not here to chat. I will ask you one time,though,where’s our mother? | 我不是找你聊天的 就問一句 母親人呢 |
[05:01] | Gone to find another way to end our abominable lives. | 找別的方法終結 我們萬惡的生命去了 |
[05:03] | And when she does,I will sacrifice myself all over again. | 等她找 我會再次犧牲自己 |
[05:07] | How fortunate that I found you. | 那找到你真好 |
[05:10] | I require your assistance. | 我需要你的幫助 |
[05:12] | I have no wish to help you. Only to see you dead. | 不幫 我只想看到你死 |
[05:15] | Well,that’s the thing. You see,you won’t be able to see me dead because if I die,then you die, | 問題是 你看不到的 我死你也會死 |
[05:19] | so it’s a wish unfulfilled. | 所以嘛 你的願望不可能實現的 |
[05:20] | Oh,bother someone else with your hollow charms,Niklaus. | 找別人去賣萌吧 |
[05:23] | Why? When I can bother my big brother? | 為啥 我喜歡找大哥玩嘛 |
[05:25] | I need you to accompany me back to Mystic Falls. | 陪我一起回神秘瀑布鎮吧 |
[05:28] | I have a witch there who can help undo Esther’s spell that linked us together. | 有個女巫可以解開連結咒語 |
[05:31] | – I have no wish to be unlinked! – Again with the wishes. | – 我不願解咒 – 你願望真多 |
[05:35] | Let me rephrase… you will come back with me | 來軟的不行 那好 你必須跟我走 |
[05:38] | or I will put you back in that coffin in which you rotted for 900 years. | 否則我會把你扔回那個 你躺了九百年的棺材裡 |
[05:42] | What happens to one happens to all. | 一死全亡 |
[05:45] | You may not feel the effects of the dagger, but you’d lose your precious Rebekah. | 你也許不會受到匕首的影響 但你會失去親愛的Rebekah |
[05:49] | Wouldn’t be the first time. | 又不是第一次了 |
[05:58] | Let’s not make this any worse than it has to be,darling brother. | 親愛的大哥 不要敬酒不吃吃罰酒 |
[06:02] | You’re siding with him? Rebekah,he stored us in boxes. | 你居然幫他 是他把我們裝進棺材 |
[06:06] | At least he’s not trying to make us extinct. | 起碼他沒想殺死我們 |
[06:12] | What are you going to do? Kill me? | 你想怎樣 殺我嗎 |
[06:14] | Oh,yeah,that’s right,you’ve got a death wish. | 對哦 想死也是你的願望 |
[06:16] | Fine. Pathetic,but fine. | 可悲 隨便你吧 |
[06:18] | The thing is,I’m not going to have you take the rest of us down with you. | 但你聽好 我不會讓你連累大家的 |
[06:26] | Klaus has always been one step ahead of us. | Klaus總是棋先一步 |
[06:29] | But now we have the advantage. | 但現在優勢在我們這邊了 |
[06:31] | We’re all armed,and they are all linked. | 武器有了 他們又連結在一起 |
[06:34] | Meaning we only need to kill one of them. | 這樣一來 只需殺死其中一個 |
[06:36] | We need to seize the best opportunity, | 要抓住最佳的時機 |
[06:38] | which means we need to prepare for every opportunity. | 也就是說要為每一個機會做好準備 |
[06:41] | Scenario number one… | 場景一 |
[06:43] | – you are to play Klaus. – Ok,stop. | – 你來扮演Klaus – 受不了你 |
[06:47] | Rebekah is our target. So we’ll distract her and catch her off guard. | 目標是Rebekah 要趁其不備抓她 |
[06:50] | To do that,we need to keep Klaus separate and occupied. | 為此 要讓Klaus忙于其他事 別讓他們碰面 |
[06:55] | – Caroline. – Why do I always have to be Klaus bait? | – Caroline – 為啥總是我去引誘Klaus? |
[06:57] | Because he’s obsessed with you. | 你討他喜歡嘛 |
[06:59] | But for right now,we need you to play Rebekah. | 現在呢 你扮演Rebekah |
[07:02] | We’ll use the quarterback to distract her. Just keep her talking. | 四分衛到你上場了 跟她聊天 |
[07:04] | – How? – Act interested. | – 具體點唄 – 獻殷勤唄 |
[07:06] | She’s lonely. Desperate. | 她寂寞難耐 |
[07:07] | Clearly. She slept with you. | 這還用說 她連你都要了 |
[07:11] | Beefcake holds bombshell, I come up from behind her, | 猛男壓上 我黃雀在後 |
[07:14] | grab her arms like this… | 像這樣抓住她的胳膊 |
[07:16] | Which gives me time for one shot. | 我來終結她 |
[07:19] | Got it? Good. | 懂了嗎 很好 |
[07:21] | So we all have one stake, we keep it hidden and we look out for any opportunity we have. | 木樁人手一根 藏好了 找機會下手 |
[07:25] | No last minute attacks of pity for any of them. | 堅決不許心慈手軟 |
[07:27] | Don’t worry about me. | 別擔心我 |
[07:30] | Not after what happened to Bonnie’s mom. | Bonnie媽媽的事給了我很好的教訓 |
[07:31] | – Barbie? – Oh,I’m ready. | – 芭比呢 – 沒問題 |
[07:33] | Anything that will free Tyler of his sire bond to Klaus. | 只要能打破Klaus對Tyler的初擁 讓我幹啥都行 |
[07:36] | – Bus boy? – Do I have a choice? | – 服務員呢 – 我有的選嗎 |
[07:38] | Good point. | 真聰明 |
[07:39] | We have 12 stakes. 12 shots at killing one original. | 一共十二根木樁 十二次機會 |
[07:44] | We can do this. | 應該不成問題 |
[07:46] | All right,let’s try another scenario. | 再演練一下其他場景 |
[07:48] | Elena,grab a crossbow. Matt,you play Klaus. | Elena 拿著石弓 Matt 你來演Klaus |
[08:00] | Gather your witch. Let’s get his blood and get on with it. | 把女巫找來 用他的血抓緊開始吧 |
[08:02] | – You can’t force me to help you. – Oh,I most likely could. | – 你們不能強迫我 – 十分肯定我可以 |
[08:06] | But why force when I can persuade? | 不過既然能勸服你 為何要強迫呢 |
[08:14] | – Hello,Finn. – Sage! – Sage | – 嗨 Finn |
[08:23] | What do you know? True love prevails. | 你看吧 真愛無敵啊 |
[08:26] | ****** | 需要我 就說話 |
[08:27] | It does occasionally have its uses. | 偶爾還是管用的 |
[08:30] | i will | 我會的 |
[08:32] | Easier than torturing him. | 比折磨他容易多了 |
[08:34] | I have something to do. What do you need from me for this spell? | 我還有事 施法需要我不 |
[08:37] | Just your blood and your blessing. | 你的血跟祝福就行了 |
[08:40] | Where are you going? | 你去哪 |
[08:41] | I have some unfinished business with Damon Salvatore. | 我還有筆帳要跟Damon算 |
[08:44] | Ask Sage what he did to me. | 你問Sage就知道了 |
[08:46] | And you’ll understand why retribution is in order. | 他要嘗到報應的滋味了 |
[08:57] | I mean,did you learn nothing from the moon stone in the soap dish? | 當初把月亮石藏在香皂盤 的教訓這麼快就忘啦 |
[08:59] | Why? Where’d you put yours? | 幹嘛 你藏哪兒了 |
[09:05] | What the hell was that? | 什麼鬼東西 |
[09:21] | Ric? | Ric |
[09:25] | Hello,lover. | 情郎 你好呀 |
[09:35] | Bonnie,we’re starting to worry about you. | Bonnie 我們很擔心你 |
[09:37] | Call me back. Or call Caroline. Just call someone,please. | 回電給我 或者打給Caroline 打給誰都行 求你了 |
[09:42] | Mr.Saltzman was like the most normal guy in town. | Saltzman老師應該算 鎮上最正常的人了吧 |
[09:44] | Is it weird that Bonnie’s not returning my calls? | Bonnie不回我電話不正常 對吧 |
[09:48] | Is it weird that Klaus’ brother is in the middle of town square? | Klaus的哥哥在鎮中心廣場 閒逛也很不正常 對吧 |
[09:52] | That’s Finn. I thought he left town. | 那是Finn 還以為他離開鎮上了 |
[09:56] | So can you guess why I dragged you out here? | 知道為什麼我把你拉到這嘛 |
[09:59] | If memory serves me, this is where the natives used to make sacrifices to their gods. | 如果沒記錯 以前鎮民都在這獻祭 |
[10:05] | This statue was built where we used to rendezvous. | 我們以前約會的地方被雕塑佔了 |
[10:08] | Back when you used to have to sneak away from your siblings to see your Tawdry lady friend. | 那時你常背著兄弟姐妹們 來見我這個俗氣的女朋友 |
[10:13] | I assumed after 900 years you’ve moved on. | 還以為九百年過去了 你放下了 |
[10:15] | I took care of myself. | 我對自己很好 |
[10:18] | But I never stopped loving you,Finn. | 但我一直都是愛著你的 |
[10:23] | I don’t want you to die. | 我不想你死 |
[10:28] | – Hey,where are you? – I just got home. Why? | – 你在哪 – 剛到家 怎麼 |
[10:31] | Klaus’ brother Finn is in the town square. He’s with some exgirlfriend or something. | Finn在中心廣場 跟前女友在一起 |
[10:35] | Exgirlfriend? Guy’s been in a coffin for the last 900 years. | 在棺材裡睡了九百年還有前女友啊 |
[10:41] | Sage. It’s got to be Sage. We have an opportunity. | – Sage 一定是 – 機會來了 |
[10:44] | So how do we do this? | 該怎麼做 |
[10:45] | Listen to me,Elena. Do not do anything,ok? | Elena 不要輕舉妄動 |
[10:47] | Sage is very old and very strong. You don’t stand a chance against her. | Sage資歷老 非常強 你們鬥不過她的 |
[10:50] | Then get Damon and get down here. | 那你快去找Damon 然後過來 |
[10:56] | What the hell happened to you? | 你這怎麼搞的 |
[10:58] | – Stefan… – Rebekah happened. | – Stefan – Rebekah來過 |
[11:03] | I think we have a problem. | 有麻煩了 |
[11:07] | I found them in the shed. | 小屋裡找出來的 |
[11:09] | What kind of monster would trap a poor,defenseless animal? | 殘暴的人才會給無助的動物下套 |
[11:13] | Got to admit,even for me,it’s a little kinky. | 在我看來 這都有些重口味哦 |
[11:18] | You pretended to be interested in me. | 你假裝對我感興趣 |
[11:21] | And then you slept with me | 勾引我跟你滾床單 |
[11:23] | so your trampy friend Sage could steal my thoughts. | 好讓那個蕩婦Sage偷聽我的想法 |
[11:27] | Ever since then,I’ve felt this incessant need to oneup you. | 打那以後 我就想著要打個翻身仗 |
[11:34] | So I’ve decided to bleed the vervain from your system. | 我要把你的體內的馬鞭草放幹淨 |
[11:43] | You want to compel me to be your boyfriend? | 蠱惑我做你男友嗎 |
[11:46] | Actually,I’d rather compel you to kill your brother. | 讓你去殺你弟 |
[11:48] | Or Elena. | 或者Elena |
[11:50] | But,since vampires heal,bleeding you may take a while. | 不過 吸血鬼能自愈 要放幹淨 得花點時間 |
[11:54] | We should probably stick to the major arteries. | 要不幹脆割開大動脈好了 |
[12:02] | Well… Look what you caught. | 有兩下子嘛 |
[12:05] | If you’re trying to bleed him of vervain, | 如果你想放幹他體內的馬鞭草 |
[12:08] | don’t you think it would be easier to hang him upside down? | 倒過來吊他不是更方便嘛 |
[12:10] | I’m perfectly capable of inflicting pain, thank you very much. | 折磨人我最拿手 不勞你費心 |
[12:13] | Oh,well,excuse me. | 好吧 我不管 |
[12:14] | It’s not like I have any expertise in the matter. | 我的確不是這方面的專家 |
[12:16] | You know,why don’t you just leave me be | 你一邊去 我自己搞定 |
[12:19] | and go and manage your witch? | 快去找女巫來 |
[12:24] | Now,where were we? | 剛到哪了 |
[12:27] | Tick tock. I should hear chanting by now. | 時間不等人 芝麻開門念起來 |
[12:32] | I’m still studying the unlinking spell. | 我還在研究解開連結的咒語 |
[12:34] | It’s not that easy,especially under duress. | 沒那麼簡單 尤其是在被強迫的情況下 |
[12:37] | You’ve been warned. If you’re looking for a way to send for help, | 我警告過你 如果你想找人來救你 |
[12:41] | I will kill anyone who comes to your rescue. | 我會把來的人殺掉 |
[12:44] | This is the spell. I just don’t know if I’m strong enough. | 我不知道自己有無足夠的力量施法 |
[12:48] | Then you should have a little more faith in yourself,Bonnie. | 對自己有點信心嘛 |
[12:52] | Your energy helped my mother link us. | 你能幫我母親連結我們 |
[12:55] | Honestly,I think someone isn’t trying very hard. | 老實說 我覺得是有人沒盡力 |
[13:00] | Very well. | 好吧 |
[13:04] | Kol. | Kol |
[13:06] | How’s the weather up there in mile high city? | 丹佛的天氣怎麼樣 |
[13:09] | And how’s our friend? | 我們的朋友還好吧 |
[13:13] | That’s him. | 來個視頻 |
[13:18] | There’s Jeremy. Jeremy | |
[13:20] | Playing fetch with his new puppy. | 跟他的新狗狗玩球呢 |
[13:23] | Isn’t that just the most adorable thing you’ve ever seen? | 是不是很萌 很可愛呀 |
[13:29] | Thank you,Kol. We’ll be in touch. | 謝啦 Kol 再聯系 |
[13:33] | So,Bonnie. How about that spell? | 能施法了吧 |
[13:46] | I hear you had a run in with Buffy the vampire. | 聽說你給吸血鬼魔女虐了 |
[13:50] | Yeah,I’ll live. | 嗯 我沒事 |
[13:55] | What are you doing here? | 有事兒啊 |
[13:56] | Checking up on you. | 來看看你啊 |
[13:58] | In case you’re… Not you. | 以免另一個你跳出來 |
[14:02] | I’m me. | 沒有啦 |
[14:04] | I guess notyou would say that,too. Which is why… | 有你也會說沒有 所以呢 |
[14:09] | Elena said you have to drink this. | Elena說你得把這喝了 |
[14:11] | I hope it tastes better than it smells. | 希望喝起來比聞著好 |
[14:14] | It doesn’t. | 一樣糟 |
[14:20] | That’s disgusting. | 太惡心了 |
[14:21] | It’s either that or kill people,so… | 要麼喝了 要麼當殺人狂 |
[14:29] | Elena told me everything. | Elena都告訴我了 |
[14:48] | Caroline… | Caroline |
[14:55] | I am so sorry. | 真的很抱歉 |
[15:03] | I don’t even know what else I can say. | 不知道還能說什麼 |
[15:12] | Right after I turned into a vampire,I killed someone. | 我剛成吸血鬼時就殺了人 |
[15:16] | A stranger. I just… Killed him. | 一個陌生人 我就那麼把他殺了 |
[15:23] | And what’s worse is,I liked it. | 更糟的是 我享受那過程 |
[15:32] | I have blood on my hands,too. You know,we all do. | 我手上也沾了鮮血 我們都是 |
[15:36] | Yeah,but the blood on my hands is your father’s. | 但我手上的血是你父親的 |
[15:40] | Yeah,it is. | 是 |
[15:42] | And maybe the guy I killed was someone’s father,too. | 我殺的人可能也是個父親啊 |
[15:47] | Look… All I know is,I’m no better than you. | 我只知道 我沒你好到哪去 |
[15:54] | So I’m going to take a page from the Elena Gilbert handbook | 我打算學Elena的做法 |
[15:59] | and choose to believe that you can be saved. | 相信你還有救 |
[16:08] | Ok? | 好嗎 |
[16:14] | Ok. | 好 |
[16:21] | – How is he? – He’s just banged up. | – 他怎麼樣 – 摔下樓了 |
[16:24] | Caroline’s going to stay with him; Make sure Alaric stays Alaric. | Caroline會陪在那 保證他不惹麻煩 |
[16:27] | Matt texted me,he said Finn is still in the grill. We need to plan our next move. | Matt短我 說Finn還在Grill酒吧 我們得計劃下一步怎麼辦 |
[16:30] | Wait,wait,Rebekah has Damon. Our next move should be finding him. | 等等 Rebekah抓了Damon 我們下一步該去找他 |
[16:34] | No,we need to stay on point. | 不行 要分清主次 |
[16:36] | See an original,kill an original. That’s the plan. | 看到一個 幹掉一個 說好的 |
[16:38] | Yeah,that was the plan before Damon’s life was hanging in the balance. | 那是在Damon沒生命危險的時候 |
[16:41] | Look,Elena,I understand that you’re concerned about my brother’s life, | 我知道你擔心我哥 |
[16:44] | but if he even knew for one second that we were talking about missing a chance to kill these people, | 但他要是知道我們在討論 放棄殺這些吸血鬼的機會 |
[16:49] | he would lose his mind. | 會瘋掉的 |
[16:50] | Yeah,and if the roles were reversed, he would stop everything to save you. | 要是換成他 他會不顧一切去救你的 |
[16:55] | I know what my brother would want. | 我哥想要什麼 我知道 |
[16:57] | What he would want and what we should do are two different things. | 他要什麼和我們該做什麼是兩回事 |
[17:08] | You going to help me with this or not? | 你到底幫不幫 |
[17:13] | Ok. I’ll figure it out myself. | 算了 我自己想辦法 |
[17:51] | What are you doing? | 你來幹嘛 |
[17:54] | Rebekah will kill you. | Rebekah會殺了你的 |
[17:56] | Then hurry up and… and tell me what to do. | 趕緊的 告訴我怎麼做 |
[18:01] | Open. Carefully. | 打開 慢點 |
[18:26] | Come on,come on. We have to keep going,Damon. | 快 不能停 |
[18:34] | – I need a minute. – No,look at me. Look at me. | – 我要歇一下 – 不 看著我 |
[18:38] | Leave me to die,Elena. | 讓我死吧 |
[18:41] | I am not going to leave you. Damon? | 我不會拋棄你的 |
[18:46] | No! Damon. | 不 Damon |
[18:50] | Drink. Drink. | 喝吧 喝 |
[19:40] | Bitch. | 你個賤人 |
[19:43] | It’s not fun when someone messes with your thoughts,is it? | 想法被攪亂 你也知道不爽啊 |
[19:50] | Actually,I was having a pretty good time in there. | 實際上 我還挺享受的 |
[19:53] | Well,I hope you were nicer to Elena than you are to me. | 希望你對Elena比對我好 |
[19:56] | 我傷的著你嘛 | |
[19:56] | Oh,come on. | 得了吧 |
[19:59] | I couldn’t hurt you that bad. | 我不能那樣傷害你 |
[20:01] | You didn’t think I really had a thing for you,did you? | 你不是真以為我對你有意思吧 |
[20:09] | I get it. | 我懂了 |
[20:11] | Klaus bossed me around for a thousand years, | 被Klaus指使了一千年 |
[20:13] | I’d probably be pretty desperate for attention,too. | 估計很渴望得到關注 |
[20:25] | Who was that? | 誰啊 |
[20:26] | – I wouldn’t let it bother you,love. – Well,it does bother me. | – 你別把注意力放那兒嘛 – 我又不聾 |
[20:29] | You bother me. | 你最好也消失 |
[20:31] | The way you use people to get what you want. It’s not right. | 利用別人達成目的 手段卑劣 |
[20:34] | You’re being emotional,Bonnie. | 激動了吧你 |
[20:37] | I understand that things have been rough for you. | 你這段時間過得不好 |
[20:39] | You know,with your mother leaving. Again. | 你母親再次離你而去 |
[20:43] | It’s very sad. I can help you find her. | 這令人傷心 如果你想的話 |
[20:48] | If you want. | 我可以幫你找她 |
[20:49] | I have people who can find people. I could bring her back to you. | 我有得力的助手 可以把她找回來 |
[20:55] | Or,if you choose,I can just bring parts of her back. | 或者 帶她的一部分回來 |
[20:59] | But isn’t it obvious that I’m just going to continue to hurt the people you love until you do the spell. | 不用我說了吧 你不施法 我就會一直傷害你愛的人 |
[21:04] | Now,I know it’s in the grimoire, | 咒語就在魔法書裡 |
[21:06] | and I know it requires the blood of my siblings,so. | 我兄弟姐妹的血也拿來了 |
[21:11] | Here we are. | 都在這呢 |
[21:13] | Elijah,Rebekah,Kol,Finn. Elijah Rebekah Kol Finn | |
[21:23] | Where do you want us? | 應該放在那兒 |
[21:38] | You’ve never had tequila before? | 你從沒喝過龍舌蘭啊 |
[21:40] | That’s embarrassing. Seriously,I’m embarrassed for you. | 丟臉 我都替你不好意思 |
[21:51] | Happy now? | 高興了嗎 |
[21:58] | I’m truly awed by the evolution of mankind. | 人類進化得太恐怖了 |
[22:03] | – Hey,Sage. – Hey,Troy. | – 嗨 Sage – 嗨 Troy |
[22:09] | You know him? | 你們認識 |
[22:10] | – I turned him. – You turned him. Why? | – 是我轉化了他 – 是嘛 為什麼 |
[22:14] | Because I’m in enemy territory. | 這裡到處都是居心叵測的人 |
[22:16] | When your brother and sister called, I thought I might need a little backup. | 你的弟妹通知我來這裡 我想著應該找幾個幫手 |
[22:19] | You can’t trust anyone here. | 其他人都不可信 |
[22:25] | Some more tequilas? | 再來點兒龍舌蘭 |
[22:28] | – All right,cool,I’ll let your waitress know. – Thanks. | – 我這就跟服務生說 – 謝了 |
[22:47] | – How many people have you turned? – I don’t know. A lot. | – 你轉化了多少人 – 不清楚 很多吧 |
[22:51] | Don’t judge me,Finn. You turned me. | Finn 別責備我 是你轉化了我 |
[22:54] | Exactly,Sage. I turned you. | 沒錯 Sage 是我 |
[22:55] | My passion overtook my morals. | 當時感性戰勝了理性 |
[22:57] | My passions overtake my morals on a daily basis. | 我每天都如此 |
[23:01] | It’s called living life to the fullest. | 這叫充分享受生活 |
[23:03] | ******** | 做好準備 |
[23:13] | Finally. | 終于來了 |
[23:17] | Thanks. | 謝謝 |
[23:21] | – To living life to the fullest. – To living life. | – 敬充實的生活 – 幹杯 |
[23:27] | Oh,what the hell! | 這是什麼鬼玩意兒 |
[23:29] | Vervain! | 馬鞭草 |
[23:55] | Finn,the stake! | Finn 去撿木樁 |
[24:14] | No! | 不 |
[24:29] | No,Finn,no! | 不要死啊 |
[25:10] | Oh,leaving so soon? | 這麼快就要走啦 |
[25:12] | Sister. Be nice. | 妹妹 和氣點兒 |
[25:15] | Thank you,Bonnie. | 謝謝你 Bonnie |
[25:17] | See you in physics class. | 物理課見 |
[25:23] | – Oh,my God. – Yeah,you’ll have to excuse the mess. | – 天哪 – 真抱歉這裡一團糟 |
[25:27] | Apparently Damon hurt her feelings. | Damon傷她心了 |
[25:29] | Bonnie… | Bonnie |
[25:33] | Go on. Help him. | 去啊 去救救他 |
[25:36] | Save the man who turned your mother into a vampire. | 救救這個把你媽變成吸血鬼的人 |
[25:45] | – Just get me out of here. – Very well. | – 讓我走吧 – 好吧 |
[25:54] | – How’s Alaric? – He’ll be ok. | – Alaric怎麼樣 – 他沒事 |
[25:56] | I gave him a bottle of Bonnie’s herbs,and he went home. | 我給了他一瓶Bonnie配的草藥 讓他回家了 |
[25:59] | Oh,did you guys kill Finn? Did it work? | Finn死了沒 木樁有用嗎 |
[26:01] | Nothing worked until I see Klaus’ dead body myself. | 看到Klaus的屍體才算管用 |
[26:07] | – Bonnie,where have you been? – Klaus has Damon. | – Bonnie 你去哪了 – Klaus抓了Damon |
[26:13] | Kl… Klaus should be dead. They should all be dead. We just killed Finn. | Klaus應該死了啊 他們都該死了 我們剛把Finn殺了 |
[26:16] | No,Elena. He forced me to do a spell that unlinked all the siblings. | 他逼我下咒解除了連結 |
[26:21] | He’s still alive. | 他還活著 |
[26:24] | Ok,Bonnie. Where’s Damon? | Bonnie Damon在哪? |
[26:27] | At Klaus’ mansion. | 在Klaus的宅子裡 |
[26:29] | It’s bad,Elena. He threatened Jeremy. | 情況很糟糕 他拿Jeremy來恐嚇我 |
[26:32] | And my mom… | 還有我媽媽 |
[26:34] | – Are… are you ok? – I don’t know. | – 你還好嗎? – 我不知道 |
[26:40] | I’m sorry,I have to go. | 對不起 我得掛了 |
[26:42] | I just… I have to… I have to go. | 只是 我 掛了 |
[26:44] | No,Bonnie,just… | 等等 Bonnie |
[27:09] | Stay with Caroline,I’ll call you when it’s over. | 和Caroline待在一起 完事兒了我打你電話 |
[27:11] | Stefan,stop. Klaus is stronger than you. We need another plan. | 別去 Klaus比你厲害 我們要另外想辦法 |
[27:14] | No,what we need is for Klaus to be dead. | 不 我們要讓他死 |
[27:16] | Stefan,stop it! You’re acting on anger! | 你給我站住 你這是意氣用事 |
[27:18] | – Anger gets things done,Elena. – Or it’ll get you killed. | – 只有這樣才能解決問題 – 也有可能害死你自己啊 |
[27:22] | And it’ll get Damon killed along with you. | 而且Damon也會被你拉下水的 |
[27:25] | Klaus does not get to survive this. | 他必須死 |
[27:28] | Not after everything he took from me. | 他奪走了我的一切 |
[27:38] | I miss welladjusted Stefan. | 我還是比較懷念以前的他 |
[27:43] | Ding dong. | 來客人咯 |
[27:47] | I’m not here for you. I’m here for him. | 你別多管閒事 我是來找他算賬的 |
[27:52] | I don’t think so. | 想跑啊 沒門兒 |
[27:53] | I had to kill him,Sage. | 我必須殺掉他 |
[27:55] | You remember me. Good. | 你還記得我呀 很好 |
[27:59] | Then you know I like to go all ten rounds. | 那你知道我喜歡將人活活打死 |
[28:08] | Sage? | Sage |
[28:17] | Troy,help me! | Troy 幫我 |
[28:32] | What is happening to me? | 我這是怎麼了 |
[28:43] | She just died. | 她就這樣死啦 |
[28:49] | So Sage and this Troy guy die within an hour of Finn. | Finn死後一小時內 Sage和Troy也相繼死去 |
[28:53] | But why? Were they bitten by a hybrid,or… | 原因呢 被混血兒咬了 還是 |
[28:56] | Hybrid bites don’t look like that. | 被混血兒咬死 不是這樣的 |
[28:59] | Maybe Sage was so in love with Finn,she just died of sadness. | 可能她太愛Finn了 悲痛致死吧 |
[29:03] | No,that doesn’t explain Troy. | 那Troy有是怎麼一個情況 |
[29:06] | It’s the blood. The bloodline. It has to be. Think about it. | 是血 血脈 一定是 你們想想看 |
[29:09] | Finn turned Sage,Sage turned Troy. | Finn轉化了Sage 她又轉化了Troy |
[29:12] | They’re all part of the same vampire bloodline that originated with Finn. | 都來自Finn的血脈 |
[29:16] | Wait,so,when an original dies, | 那就是說 如果一個初代死去 |
[29:18] | every vampire turned in their bloodline dies along with them? | 每一個由他轉化的吸血鬼 也會隨之死去咯 |
[29:23] | Because… That would mean… | 那就意味著 |
[29:27] | If the originals die,so do all of you. | 如果他們死了 你們也都會死 |
[29:31] | The entire vampire species would… | 整個吸血鬼種族就會 |
[29:35] | Just be dead. | 滅亡 |
[30:03] | This was much different in my head. | 這可和我想的完全不同 |
[30:07] | – Klaus! – I’m here! | Klaus 我來了 |
[30:11] | – Let’s do this. – Oh,good. A hero. | – 做個了結吧 – 很好 英雄駕到 |
[30:18] | What do you want? | 你想要怎樣 |
[30:21] | – I’m here to make a deal. – Stefan,what are you doing? | – 找你做交易 – Stefan 你在幹嘛 |
[30:24] | Eight stakes,made of white oak. | 八個白櫟樹幹制成的木樁 |
[30:27] | The part of wickery bridge that you forgot to burn. | Wickery大橋你沒燒掉的一部分 |
[30:31] | – That’s impossible. – Actually,it’s not. | – 不可能 – 確實啊 |
[30:34] | Finn’s dead. | Finn死了 |
[30:37] | You killed my brother? | 你殺了我哥 |
[30:43] | Damon in exchange for the last eight weapons that could kill you. | 用最後八根可殺了你的木樁換我哥 |
[30:49] | And how do we know there aren’t any more left? | 我怎麼知道這就是全部 |
[30:51] | Because there aren’t. | 說沒就沒了 |
[30:53] | Let’s be certain,shall we? | 保險點好 |
[30:59] | Leave. | 走吧 |
[31:01] | No. | 不 |
[31:03] | Come on. Leave. | 別這樣 走啦 |
[31:05] | Nik,he’s my play thing,not yours. | Nik 他是我的 不許你碰 |
[31:11] | I said… | 我說了 |
[31:13] | Go. Home. | 回家 去吧 |
[31:38] | Vampire disposal… | 吸血鬼清理完畢 |
[31:41] | Not my strong suit. | 我真不適合做這個 |
[31:45] | Where did Stefan go? | Stefan去哪了 |
[31:47] | Trading the stakes for Damon. | 拿木樁換Damon去了 |
[31:49] | – All of them? – No. Not all of them. | – 都拿走了 – 不 沒都拿走 |
[31:52] | We still have,uh, | 剩下的足夠殺死 |
[31:54] | enough to kill three out of the four of them. | 三個人的 |
[31:56] | If we can figure out who to save. | 前提是搞清楚留下誰 |
[31:59] | How are we supposed to do that? | 這能搞清啊 |
[32:02] | I have no idea. | 不知道 |
[32:05] | You were turned with Damon’s blood and Damon and Stefan were turned by Katherine, | 你是被Damon轉化的 而他和Stefan是被Katherine轉化的 |
[32:09] | and we know that Katherine was turned by a vampire named rose. | Katherine是被一個 叫Rose的吸血鬼轉化的 |
[32:13] | Well,who turned rose? | 那麼誰轉化了Rose呢 |
[32:17] | We don’t know. | 不清楚 |
[32:19] | But it can only lead back to one original,and if the odds are in our favor, hopefully it won’t be Klaus. | 其中總有一個是的 但願人品爆發 不是Klaus就好 |
[32:25] | So we can still kill him. | 這樣就還能殺他 |
[32:30] | Elena… | Elena |
[32:34] | Even if Klaus didn’t create our bloodline… | 就算Klaus不是源頭 |
[32:39] | We know for a fact that he turned one of us. | 但他轉化了我們其中的一個 |
[32:48] | Oh,my God. | 天啊 |
[32:52] | Tyler. If we kill Klaus,then Tyler will die. | Tyler 如果殺了Klaus 他就會死 |
[33:04] | All right,stop. Stop. Stop,before you hurt yourself. | 好啦 停吧 別傷著自己啦 |
[33:10] | I can see that you can finally be compelled. | 終于被我蠱惑了 |
[33:12] | Now. | 現在 |
[33:19] | Minus the stake that’s in my brother, | 除了插入我哥的那根木樁 |
[33:22] | how many more stakes are out there that can kill me? | 還有多少足以置我于死地 |
[33:30] | – 11. – 11! Really? | – 十一個 – 真的呀 |
[33:33] | – So not eight,then. – You really shouldn’t have lied. | – 那就不是八個咯 – 你真不是個撒謊的料 |
[33:36] | – I’ll get you the other three. – Yeah,that would be nice. | – 我會把剩下三個交出來 – 那真是太好了 |
[33:39] | Or since you lied, maybe I’ll just compel your brother to chew out his own tongue. | 但你騙了我 我要懲罰你哥 咬下自己的舌頭 |
[33:43] | – What is wrong with you? | – What is wrong with you?! – 你腦子有病吧 – 你才有病吧 |
[33:46] | Do you really have no appreciation for me? | 你真就一點都不感謝我嗎 |
[33:49] | I have given you someone to hate;To loathe, | 是我讓你懂得去憎恨 去厭惡 |
[33:53] | a target for all of your anger. | 去發洩你所有的憤怒 |
[33:55] | So you don’t have to turn it on yourself. | 而不必把這些都加注在自己身上 |
[33:58] | I have given your life purpose as your friend. | 作為朋友 我向你展示了生命的意義 |
[34:06] | I really think you should be thanking me. | 你該好好謝謝我才對 |
[34:15] | Step down or you’ll both die. | 退後 否則你們兩個都得死 |
[34:32] | There. Now you’ll only have to get me the other two. | 現在你只要把另兩個帶給我就行了 |
[34:37] | This is ridiculous. | 太可笑了 |
[34:40] | What are you doing? | 你在幹嘛 |
[34:47] | I brought him here. I get to release him. | 我帶他來的 也該由我放了他 |
[34:51] | My rules now. | 我說了算 |
[34:53] | Bring us the stakes and you both live. | 交出木樁 你們兩個都能活命 |
[34:59] | Take your brother as a sign of good faith. | 把他帶走吧 算是我們表示點誠意 |
[35:10] | Bring us the stakes. All of them. | 剩下的兩個乖乖送來 |
[35:14] | Or I’ll wage a war against everyone you love. | 否則你愛的所有人都會遭殃 |
[35:18] | I hope I’m being clear. | 聽清楚了吧 |
[35:31] | – I can’t believe Finn is dead. – Good riddance. | – Finn居然死了 – 死得好 |
[35:35] | He was an embarrassment,Rebekah. | 他是我們的恥辱 |
[35:38] | He was still your brother. Mind your tongue. | 不管怎樣 他是你哥 積點口德 |
[35:40] | Fine. Let’s all say a prayer for Finn | 好 那為他祈禱吧 |
[35:42] | ,who slept in a box longer than he lived as man. | 他睡在棺材中比真正活著還久 |
[35:45] | He was a lovesick fool. He’s better off in death. | 他就是個得了相思病的蠢貨 死了更好 |
[35:53] | Is that how you would speak of me if I died? | 如果我死了 你也會這樣對我說嗎 |
[35:55] | Well,you let the Salvatores loose with two stakes that could kill us, | 那兄弟倆手中還有兩個木樁 你就這樣放走了他們 |
[35:58] | so I guess we’ll find out soon enough. | 我猜答案很快你就能知道了 |
[36:00] | And since when did you have a soft spot for them? | 什麼時候起你對他們這般心軟了 |
[36:02] | The Salvatores may fight like dogs, but in the end, they would die for each other. | 他們兄弟倆確實一直互掐 但最後都願為對方而死 |
[36:08] | At least they know what family means. | 至少他們懂得何為家人 |
[36:11] | You destroyed ours. | 而你毀了整個家 |
[36:13] | I wanted a family. They just didn’t want me. | 我想有個家 可他們不歡迎我 |
[36:19] | And now we’re unlinked. We’re no longer responsible for each other. | 既然現在連結解除 也沒義務為對方負責了 |
[36:23] | So,what,are you leaving? | 你要走 |
[36:26] | As soon as I get my stakes,I’m gone. | 拿到木樁就走 |
[36:29] | I’m going to take Elena and use her blood to create a new family… of hybrids. | 我將帶走Elena 用她的血 創造新家族 混血家族 |
[36:35] | And if I choose to stay? | 如果我選擇留下呢 |
[36:43] | Then you’re just as pathetic as Finn. | 那你只會像Finn一樣可悲 |
[37:03] | You haven’t said much since you got back home. | 從你回來就沒怎麼說過話 |
[37:05] | I’ll be a ball of sunshine once Damon gets a’s stake back. | Damon從Alaric那拿回木樁 我就馬上笑成花兒給你看 |
[37:10] | Promise. | 我保證 |
[37:15] | You really scared me today. | 你今天真嚇到我了 |
[37:18] | You wouldn’t have survived if you went up against Klaus on your own. You know that,right? | 你要是單槍匹馬去找Klaus 肯定必死無疑 你心裡清楚 |
[37:24] | Well,you don’t have to worry about that anymore. | 不必為此擔心了 |
[37:26] | Why? | 為什麼 |
[37:28] | Because he’s not worth it. | 因為他不值得 |
[37:30] | All this time and energy that I’ve wasted hating him. | 浪費了如此多的時間和精力去恨他 |
[37:37] | It was for nothing. | 一點意義都沒有 |
[37:39] | It’s done. It’s over. We lost. | 都結束了 我們輸了 |
[37:44] | I’m right back where I started. | 一切又回到原點 |
[37:46] | That’s not true. | 不是這樣的 |
[37:48] | Yeah,Klaus dragged you through hell. | Klaus是把你折磨得挺慘 |
[37:52] | But you came out the other side. | 但你挺過來了 |
[37:55] | You beat him by being better than him. | 你比他善良 這一點就足以戰勝他 |
[37:57] | And what did I lose in the process? | 但我失去的那些呢 |
[38:04] | Look,hating Klaus was easy. | 恨他很簡單 |
[38:09] | It allowed me to ignore everything that was happening around me. | 忽視發生在我身邊的一切 |
[38:15] | Everything I let slip away. | 忽視那些從我手中溜走的 |
[38:19] | Now I have to deal with that. | 現在 我必須面對了 |
[38:22] | – Stefan… – No,just admit it. | – Stefan – 別 承認吧 |
[38:25] | Admit it to me,Elena. I know you don’t owe it to me, | 承認吧 你不欠我 |
[38:27] | but I just need to hear you say it. | 我就想聽你說 |
[38:29] | I… I can’t. Because it’s not true. Stefan… | 不能 因為這不是真的 Stefan |
[38:34] | I never stopped loving you. | 我從未停止愛你 |
[38:37] | I know that. I know you didn’t. | 我知道 我知道你沒有 |
[38:40] | Even though I did… Everything possible to push you away. | 就算我做了那些所有把你推開的事 |
[38:47] | It’s my fault. It’s all my fault. I mean,this was all my fault. | 我的錯 都怪我 這一切都怪我 |
[38:51] | What are you talking about? | 你在說些什麼啊 |
[38:52] | I’m talking about the fact that you’re also in love with Damon. | 你也愛上Damon了 |
[38:57] | What? No. Stefan,I was just… | 什麼 沒有 Stefan 我只是 |
[39:03] | I love you. I will always love you. | 我愛你 永遠愛你 |
[39:09] | I just want you to look me in the eye and tell me… | 我只是希望你看著我的眼睛 說 |
[39:13] | That you don’t feel something for him. | 你對他沒感覺 |
[39:27] | I don’t know what I feel. | 我不清楚自己的感覺 |
[39:55] | – Oh,you’re still alive. – Yeah. For now. | – 你還活著啊 – 嗯 暫時的 |
[39:59] | – I need your stake. – It’s right behind these books here. | – 木樁給我 – 這些書後面 |
[40:04] | A bookshelf,really at least I was trying to be clever about it. | 書架啊 不是吧 你都不用點心啊 |
[40:09] | Where the hell is it? | 哪兒去了 |
[40:12] | – Look harder,Ric. – It’s not here,Damon. | – 仔細找找 – 不在了 |
[40:15] | Well,maybe you just forgot what shelf you put it on. | 可能只是忘記放在哪個架子上了吧 |
[40:17] | No,I didn’t forget it. It’s… I put it right here. | 不 我沒忘 就放這的 |
[40:20] | A stake doesn’t just vanish into thin air! | 它自己又不會張腿跑 |
[40:21] | – Who else did you tell,Ric? – I didn’t tell anybody,Damon. I’m the only… | – 你還告訴了誰 – 沒人 我是唯一 |
[40:27] | what? | 咋啦 |
[40:32] | I’m the only one who knew about it,Damon. | 只有我知道 |
[40:35] | Are you telling me that your vampire hating alter ego has a stake | 不是被你的另外一面拿走了吧 |
[40:40] | that could kill an entire line of vampires, possibly mine? | 那可以殺死整條初代吸血鬼的血脈 我也可能在內 |
[40:44] | That’s exactly what I’m telling you. | 你說對了 |
[40:50] | The Vampire Diaries S03E18 | iTunes-720p:烏利辣絲zy 雙語合並調整:袋圍撕 |