时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:01] | My name is Elena Gilbert. | 我是埃琳娜·吉尔伯特 |
[00:02] | I’m a new vampire, and there have been complications. | 我是新生吸血鬼 情况有些复杂 |
[00:05] | I know that I’m sired to you, Damon. | 我知道我对你认祖归忠了 达蒙 |
[00:06] | You know what would make me happy? | 你知道什么会让我开心吗 |
[00:07] | That what you actually felt for me was real. | 就是你对我的感情是真的 |
[00:10] | But there’s hope now. | 但现在有了希望 |
[00:11] | Jeremy’s tattoo leads to a cure. | 杰里米的纹身能指向治愈方法 |
[00:13] | If you kill Klaus’s brother Kol, | 如果你杀死克劳斯的弟弟科尔 |
[00:15] | his entire sire line will die with them. | 他的所有吸血鬼后裔都会死 |
[00:17] | I was gonna make him suffer on my terms! | 我是要用我的方法折磨他 |
[00:23] | Unlikely alliances have formed. | 各路人马 争相抢夺 |
[00:25] | Finding the cure could come at a price. | 要找到治愈方法是有代价的 |
[00:27] | He’s the world’s first immortal being, | 他是世界上第一个长生不死之人 |
[00:30] | who just happens to be the person with the cure. | 恰巧和治愈方法一同被封印了 |
[00:32] | I want to free him. | 我想把他放出来 |
[00:33] | But we finanlly have everything we need. | 我们终于拿到了所需要的一切 |
[00:35] | Here we go. | 好戏开始了 |
[02:15] | Congratulations. | 恭喜 |
[02:18] | We made it. | 我们成功了 |
[02:44] | They couldn’t have hidden this cure in Hawaii? | 就不能把治愈方法藏在夏威夷吗 |
[02:46] | Where the hell did you take us? | 你这是把我们带到哪来了 |
[02:48] | 200 miles off the Nova Scotia mainland. | 新斯科舍大陆两百英里外 |
[02:50] | If you recall, the whole point was to hide the cure | 如果你还记得 本意就是要把治愈方法 |
[02:52] | on the world’s most obscure, desolate island. | 藏在最隐蔽 荒无人烟的地方 |
[02:54] | Oh, yeah? I thought the whole point | 是吗 我以为本意是 |
[02:56] | was that no one found Silas, | 不要让人找到赛拉斯 |
[02:58] | The oldest, deadliest freak in the world. | 这世上最老死得最久的怪胎 |
[03:01] | Yeah, that too. | 是啊 还有那个 |
[03:05] | Sunscreen? | 防晒霜 |
[03:07] | Is that a joke? | 你在搞笑吗 |
[03:09] | You’re right. | 是啊 |
[03:15] | You know your not really helping. | 你这样没用的[你没帮忙] |
[03:16] | You’re perfectly capable of tying a knot. | 系个绳子你绰绰有余 |
[03:18] | Your giving Elena the evil eye– it’s not really helping. | 我是说你瞪着埃琳娜 没用的 |
[03:20] | She killed my brother, | 她杀了我哥哥 |
[03:21] | tried to get you to put a dagger in my back. | 还想让你用匕首封住我 |
[03:23] | She’s lucky all she’s getting is the evil eye. | 我只是瞪着她算她走运了 |
[03:26] | You know I can hear you, right? | 你知道我能听得到吧 |
[03:28] | You know I don’t care, right? | 你知道我不在乎吧 |
[03:34] | Go ahead. Try and kill me. | 来啊 杀我啊 |
[03:35] | But then you’d have to face your real problems– | 但你就得面对真正的问题了 |
[03:38] | like the fact that Stefan invited me here himself. | 比如是斯特凡邀我来的 |
[03:41] | I guess he likes me again. | 大概他又喜欢我了 |
[03:55] | Looks like someone forgot her team-building exercises. | 看来有人忘记要跟队友相亲相爱了 |
[03:59] | I’m not apologizing for not wanting her here. | 我不会为不想让她在这儿而道歉 |
[04:02] | You know, Stefan just brought her here | 要知道斯特凡带她来 |
[04:03] | to make it seem like he’s moving on. | 只是为了显示他已经放下了 |
[04:05] | He wants you to think that he’s over you | 他想让你以为他不纠结于你了 |
[04:06] | and he wants me to think that I can’t get under her skin. | 想让我觉得我动不了她 |
[04:10] | You know, you’re right. | 你说得对 |
[04:12] | With any luck, | 如果走运 |
[04:13] | I’ll only have to tolerate her for a few more days | 我只要再忍几天 |
[04:15] | and then we’ll find the cure | 我们就能找到治愈方法 |
[04:16] | and I’ll never have to deal with her again. | 我就再也不用跟她打交道了 |
[04:18] | Human Rebekah. | 变成人的丽贝卡 |
[04:19] | Can’t imagine her without fangs. | 真无法想象她没有獠牙的样子 |
[04:24] | You know… | 知道吗 |
[04:25] | You’ve never talked about | 你从没说过 |
[04:27] | what you’ll do with the cure once we find it. | 等我们找到了治愈方法你会怎么做 |
[04:30] | Will you take it? | 你会用吗 |
[04:35] | I don’t like to speculate. | 我不想揣测 |
[04:44] | Sorry. If there was a less awkward way to do this, | 抱歉 如果有不这么尴尬的方法 |
[04:47] | I would. | 我肯定不会这样 |
[04:50] | Doesn’t bother me. | 没关系 |
[04:54] | These symbols must have been left for the hunters | 这些一定是留给猎人的记号 |
[04:56] | so they could find the cure, | 好让他们找到治愈方法 |
[04:57] | and this must be the story of Qetsiyah and Silas. | 这一定讲的是凯茨雅和赛拉斯 |
[05:01] | According to Shane, Silas asked Qetsiyah for help | 据肖恩说 赛拉斯请凯茨雅帮他 |
[05:03] | making a spell for immortality. | 制造一个长生不老的咒语 |
[05:07] | She helped make him immortal, | 她帮助了他 |
[05:08] | only to learn he planned to use the same spell on another woman, | 却发现他打算把这个咒施在另一个女人身上 |
[05:11] | not her | 而不是她 |
[05:12] | when she found out, she freaked. | 她发现之后气疯了 |
[05:15] | So, Qetsiyah killed the other woman? | 所以凯茨雅就杀了那女人吗 |
[05:19] | Yeah. Silas was immortal. | 是啊 赛拉斯已经是不死之身了 |
[05:21] | She couldn’t kill him. | 她杀不了他 |
[05:24] | So, she trapped him in a cave and buried him alive instead. | 于是她把他困在了一个洞里活埋了 |
[05:34] | Does it say anything about the hunter’s purpose in all this? | 那么这里讲没讲猎人到底是做什么的 |
[05:37] | I was wondering when you’d ask. | 我还想你什么时候会问呢 |
[05:41] | Qetsiyah created a cure for immortality | 凯茨雅创造了一个永生的治愈方法 |
[05:43] | and then she buried it with Silas, | 并跟赛拉斯埋在一起 |
[05:45] | hoping that he’d take it and die. | 希望他会治愈自己并死掉 |
[05:46] | End up on the other side with her for all eternity. | 这样他们就能在另一边永世厮守了 |
[05:49] | But he wouldn’t give her the satisfaction. | 但他却不肯满足她 |
[05:51] | So, many centuries later, | 于是几个世纪之后 |
[05:52] | her descendants created the hunters | 她的后人创造了猎人 |
[05:53] | to find him, cure him, and kill him. | 让他们去找他 治愈他并杀掉他 |
[05:56] | You know what? I’ll explain on the hike. | 咱们走路的时候我解释吧 |
[05:58] | Come on. We gotta get going. | 快点 我们得动身了 |
[06:19] | Morning, sunshine. | 早啊 帅哥 |
[06:21] | You look pathetic. | 你真可悲啊 |
[06:23] | Only until Bonnie’s spell locking me in here wears off. | 等邦妮把我困在这里的咒语消失就不可悲了 |
[06:27] | Then I’ll look different. | 那时我就是另一番模样了 |
[06:32] | Angrier, perhaps. | 或许更生气了 |
[06:34] | Or, I won’t look like anything, | 也或许你看不出区别了 |
[06:35] | because I’ll have gouged your eyeballs from their sockets. | 因为我已经把你的眼珠子掏出来了 |
[06:37] | My friends will be back with the cure by then. | 那时我的朋友就已经带着治愈方法回来了 |
[06:40] | So, I could shove it down your throat and make you mortal. | 我就能把它塞进你的喉咙让你变为常人 |
[06:42] | I’m an original. | 我是始祖 |
[06:45] | What makes you think my entire vampire bloodline | 你怎么知道我的所有吸血鬼后裔 |
[06:47] | won’t be cured along with me? | 不会一起被治愈了 |
[06:49] | I.E., you. | 比如你 |
[06:52] | You know what I think? | 你知道我怎么想的吗 |
[06:56] | I think that’s impossible. | 我觉得那不可能 |
[06:58] | I think the moment you stop being a vampire, | 我觉得当你不再是吸血鬼了 |
[07:00] | our whole blood connection to you is broken, | 我们跟你的血脉关系 就断掉了 |
[07:03] | and your sire-line ceases to exist. | 你也不再是我们的祖先了 |
[07:06] | So, whatever happens to you, | 因此 无论你怎么样 |
[07:08] | happens only to you, | 都不会影响我们了 |
[07:11] | which means I can kill your ass and no one else has to die. | 也就是说 我可以杀了你 而不伤害别人 |
[07:13] | Although I am still debating just how to do it. | 不过我还没想好要怎么杀你 |
[07:17] | I recommend drowning. | 淹死我吧 |
[07:19] | There’s nothing quite like the feeling of | 没什么能比得上 |
[07:20] | someone fighting for something as basic as human breath. | 为了那一口气而拼死挣扎的感觉 |
[07:23] | And let me tell you, your mother was a fighter. | 我告诉你 你妈妈挣扎得可厉害了 |
[07:42] | Satellite phone lost its signal. | 卫星电话没信号了 |
[07:45] | That’s a good sign. | 好迹象 |
[07:48] | Is anyone else a little creeped out? | 还有别人觉得恐怖吗 |
[07:50] | So, then leave. | 那就滚蛋吧 |
[07:52] | Out of everyone, your presence is the least necessary. | 你是最无关紧要的人了 |
[07:54] | Please don’t start. | 别招惹她 |
[07:55] | I’m merely stating the facts. | 实话实说而已 |
[07:57] | Jeremy has the spell on his body. | 杰里米身上有咒语 |
[07:59] | Bonnie’s the witch that unseals the cure. | 邦妮能启封治愈方法 |
[08:00] | Shane is the human compass. | 肖恩是活罗盘 |
[08:02] | You and I have the tombstone, which does God knows what. | 虽然不知是干什么的 但我们有墓碑 |
[08:05] | And Elena has no point. | 而埃琳娜一无是处 |
[08:08] | What about me? | 那我呢 |
[08:09] | You have a nice behind. | 你屁股很好看 |
[08:20] | Centuries after Qetsiyah died, | 凯茨雅死后几百年 |
[08:22] | there were these miners who were excavating a well on the island. | 有一些矿工在岛上挖井 |
[08:25] | Suddenly went mad. | 突然失心疯了 |
[08:26] | Bled themselves dry. No apparent reason. | 不知为什么 自己放血而死 |
[08:29] | So, the legend spread that these miners, | 据传说称 这些矿工 |
[08:31] | in exchange for a drop of their blood, | 是用他们的一滴血 |
[08:34] | saw visions of their lost loved ones in the well they were digging. | 来换取在井中看到他们失去爱人的幻象 |
[08:38] | The word traveled | 这话传开 |
[08:39] | and explorers sought out the well to see if the legend was true. | 便有人来找这口井一探究竟 |
[08:45] | So, the well was magic? | 井有魔法吗 |
[08:48] | Yeah. Some people believe the voices of lost souls | 有些人认为 死去人的声音 |
[08:50] | were just a wind vortex whipping through caves. | 不过是洞穴里的气流罢了 |
[08:53] | And visions were caused by | 而看到幻象则是 |
[08:54] | inhaling the island’s poisonous plant life. | 吸入岛上有毒植物所致 |
[08:57] | And what do you believe? | 那你怎么看呢 |
[08:59] | I believe in magic. | 我相信魔法 |
[09:01] | My wife and my son died within months of each other. | 我妻子儿子在一个月内相继死去 |
[09:08] | And so…I decided to try the well out for myself. | 于是我决定自己去试试井的魔力 |
[09:17] | I offered up my blood and waited. | 我把血洒了下去 等待着 |
[09:29] | Hello? Hello? | 有人吗 有人吗 |
[09:32] | Atticus. | 阿提库斯 |
[09:34] | Caitlin. Caitlin? Caitlin? | 凯特琳 凯特琳 凯特琳 |
[10:27] | Hello, Atty. | 你好啊 阿提 |
[10:32] | Caitlin. | 凯特琳 |
[10:33] | I saw my wife. | 我看到了我妻子 |
[10:35] | I saw her eyes. | 她的双眸 |
[10:37] | Her smile. | 她的笑颜 |
[10:40] | My blood let me see her again. | 我的血让我再次见到了她 |
[10:42] | Yeah, got it. | 懂了 |
[10:43] | Don’t eat the poisonous flowers. | 别吃毒花 |
[10:52] | Wait. Stop. Stop! Stop. | 等等 站住 |
[10:57] | Is everybody paying attention? | 大家都能听到吗 |
[11:00] | Our first lesson in survival. | 生存的第一课 |
[11:08] | Stay together. Keep your eyes open. | 别走散 睁大眼睛 |
[11:14] | I’m out of water. | 我水喝光了 |
[11:15] | Here. Take mine. | 来 喝我的 |
[11:20] | Magic well? Seriously? | 魔法井 不是吧 |
[11:22] | I don’t know. I mean… | 我也不知道 |
[11:24] | We’ve all lost someone. | 我们都失去过谁 |
[11:26] | The chance to maybe see them again? | 想要再次见到他们 |
[11:29] | I kinda get it. | 这我能理解 |
[11:38] | Jeremy! | 杰里米 |
[11:47] | What the hell just happened? | 怎么回事 |
[11:50] | Somebody just saved my life. | 刚刚有人救了我一命 |
[12:05] | What is this place? | 就是这儿了吗 |
[12:06] | According to island lore, | 岛上传说 |
[12:07] | a group of college kids came here for spring break. | 一群大学生来这儿度春假 |
[12:11] | A few weeks later, they were all found dead, | 几周后 他们都死了 |
[12:12] | Completely drained of blood. | 血被放干了 |
[12:14] | Well, tragic for them, brilliant for us. | 他们的悲剧是我们的好事 |
[12:17] | Who sleeps where? | 怎么分地盘啊 |
[12:18] | Well, that’s lovely. | 真有爱啊 |
[12:19] | There’s a mystery man with a hatchet lurking in the woods | 林子里有个拎着斧子的神秘人 |
[12:22] | And we’re just gonna camp? | 我们就在这儿扎营吗 |
[12:23] | We’re safer here than we are hiking in the dark. | 总比大晚上在林子里走路安全 |
[12:27] | Let’s just keep going. You know? | 继续走吧 |
[12:30] | Get the cure. Get in, get out. | 找到治愈方法 速战速决 |
[12:32] | Where is it? | 东西在哪 |
[12:33] | How stupid do you think I am? | 你以为我傻吗 |
[12:34] | Stupid enough to raise an immortal witch, | 傻到想唤醒一个不死巫师 |
[12:36] | so I’d say…incredibly. | 所以应该是傻到家了 |
[12:38] | Yeah, I’m shocked you even want the cure, | 我真想不到你居然会想找到治愈方法 |
[12:39] | considering you’ve got the most to lose once Elena’s human. | 毕竟如果埃琳娜变成人类对你最不利 |
[12:55] | Shane doesn’t know what he’s talking about. | 肖恩根本不知道他在说什么 |
[12:57] | We’ll find out tomorrow. | 我们明天便知 |
[12:58] | Do you really think I’m gonna take this cure, | 你真的觉得我会使用治愈方法 |
[13:01] | break the sire bond, and fall out of love with you? | 解除认祖归忠 然后就不爱你了吗 |
[13:04] | No. I’m saying we don’t know. | 不 我是说我不知道 |
[13:09] | And if we find it tomorrow, we will. | 等我们明天找到了 就会知道了 |
[13:11] | This cure is gonna change so many things. | 治愈方法会改变很多 |
[13:15] | Jeremy’s not gonna want to kill me anymore. | 杰里米不会再想杀我了 |
[13:18] | We’re finally gonna get rid of Klaus. | 我们终于能摆脱克劳斯了 |
[13:20] | Bonnie’s mom isn’t gonna be a vampire. | 邦妮的妈妈也可以变回人类 |
[13:22] | And anyone who wants to take this cure is gonna have that option. | 所有想要使用治愈方法的人都会有这个选择 |
[13:26] | Caroline, Stefan, and you. | 卡罗琳 斯特凡 你 |
[13:31] | If you want it. | 如果你愿意 |
[13:34] | I get it. Everything changes tomorrow. | 我懂 明天一切都会改变 |
[13:37] | It’ll be all unicorns and rainbows. | 一切都会很美好 |
[13:41] | No, not everything. That’s what I’m saying. | 也不是一切 我就是这个意思 |
[13:45] | Damon, not my feelings for you. | 达蒙 我对你的感觉不会变 |
[14:11] | You’re still here? What are you doing? | 你还在这儿 你在干什么 |
[14:14] | Gloating. | 偷着乐 |
[14:17] | Hello, Caroline. | 你好 卡罗琳 |
[14:23] | Come home. | 回家吧 |
[14:24] | Don’t stoop to his level. | 别变成他那种人 |
[14:26] | He destroyed my life. | 他毁了我的人生 |
[14:29] | I plan on being present for every second of his misery | 我不要错过他痛苦的每一分钟 |
[14:32] | until I can kill him myself. | 直到我可以亲手宰了他 |
[14:36] | Fine. You can gloat and multitask. | 你就偷着乐还是什么的吧 |
[14:38] | This place is a disaster. | 这地方真是一团乱 |
[14:41] | Starting with a horrific burnt corpse. | 首先就是吓人的烧焦的尸体 |
[14:57] | Tyler’s mother is dead. So is my brother. | 泰勒的妈妈死了 我弟弟也是 |
[15:02] | We’re even. | 我们扯平了 |
[15:06] | Call Bonnie | 打给邦妮 |
[15:08] | and get her to let me out of here. | 让她放我出去 |
[15:11] | I will never, ever, help you. | 我绝不会帮助你的 |
[15:14] | How quickly you forget the part | 你怎么这么快就忘了 |
[15:15] | where I saved Tyler from the misery of being a werewolf. | 我让泰勒不再饱受狼人之苦 |
[15:19] | Or the night your mother invited me into her home | 或是那晚 你妈妈邀我进门 |
[15:23] | to save the life of her precious daughter. | 请我救她好女儿的命 |
[15:25] | How delusional are you? | 你真是痴心妄想 |
[15:27] | You killed his mother. | 你杀了他妈妈 |
[15:30] | And let’s not forget that we’re standing in a house | 还有 别忘了这里曾经是 |
[15:32] | where Elena’s aunt Jenna used to live. | 埃琳娜和珍娜的家 |
[15:35] | Or did you think that your charm would make us forget | 还是你以为自己魅力十足就能让我们忘记 |
[15:37] | how you killed her, too? | 她也死于你手 |
[15:38] | You know what? No. I am not going to engage in this. | 知道吗 我不跟你吵了 |
[15:43] | You are not even worth the calories I burn talking to you. | 跟你浪费口舌真是不值得 |
[15:48] | No! | 不 |
[16:00] | Now, that was definitely worth the calories. | 这可真是太值得了 |
[16:05] | Well, 7 of us and no one thought to bring s’mores. | 七个人都没想着要带饼干 |
[16:09] | What are you doing with that? | 你在干什么呢 |
[16:12] | We’re a day away from finding the cure. | 只差一天我们就能找到治愈方法了 |
[16:14] | Not letting it out of my sight. | 我得看住了这个 |
[16:20] | Do you hear that? | 听到了吗 |
[16:22] | I swear this place is haunted. | 这地方绝对有鬼 |
[16:25] | Um…you’re crushing my arm. | 胳膊要被你拧断了 |
[16:31] | Ok. You got me. I’m a scaredy cat. | 好吧 被你发现了 我很胆小的 |
[16:35] | You do realize you’re an original vampire, right? | 你知道自己是吸血鬼始祖吧 |
[16:38] | Which is precisely why you should stop teasing me. | 所以你不该再逗我了 |
[16:41] | I’m very powerful. | 我可是很厉害的 |
[16:45] | What are you gonna do when Elena becomes human | 等埃琳娜变成了人类 |
[16:46] | and comes running back to you? | 又对你投怀送抱你会怎么办 |
[16:50] | You said that you’d take the cure to be with her. | 你曾经说愿为她而一起使用治愈方法 |
[16:54] | You’d have children and grow old. | 生儿育女 白头到老 |
[16:57] | Is it still true? | 你还这么想吗 |
[17:01] | Why do you want to take it? | 那你是为什么 |
[17:03] | Aren’t you the perfect vampire? | 你不是完美的吸血鬼吗 |
[17:07] | Isn’t it obvious? | 多明显啊 |
[17:10] | It’s all an act, Stefan. | 那都是装出来的 斯特凡 |
[17:13] | Being a vampire is miserable. | 做吸血鬼糟透了 |
[17:18] | I would give anything to be human. | 我愿付出一切变回人类 |
[17:21] | Normal. | 正常人 |
[17:28] | If I take the cure… it wouldn’t be for her. | 如果我使用治愈方法 也不是为了她 |
[17:34] | It’d be for me. | 而是为了我自己 |
[17:44] | I’ve been staring at pictures of Jeremy’s tattoo | 我一直在看杰里米的纹身 |
[17:46] | and there’s no spell. | 上面没有咒语 |
[17:48] | Expression doesn’t require a written spell. | 表达不需要明文的咒语 |
[17:51] | Just think of it as a way of | 把它当做让你触及到 |
[17:52] | accessing magic that already exists inside you. | 你体内已经存在的魔法的方法 |
[17:54] | You just have to want it bad enough. | 只要你愿望够强烈就行 |
[17:56] | And I’m just supposed to trust you? | 你就让我相信你吗 |
[17:58] | Bonnie, listen, I taught you expression | 邦妮 听我说 我教你表达 |
[18:01] | so that you could access the cure. | 就是为了让你拿到治愈方法 |
[18:04] | I’ll be right there with you the whole time. Promise. | 我会一直陪着你 我保证 |
[18:06] | You didn’t answer the trust part. | 你没说你可不可信 |
[18:09] | All right. Let me put it this way. | 这么说吧 |
[18:11] | You need me to help you through it, Bonnie. | 你需要我帮你 邦妮 |
[18:13] | And as you’ve demonstrated, expression can get messy. | 你也知道 表达会变得难以收拾 |
[18:16] | Believe me when I say I’ve seen it get a lot worse. | 相信我 我见过更一发不可收拾的 |
[18:18] | How much worse? | 有多不可收拾 |
[18:21] | When we lost our son in the car accident, my wife kind of lost it. | 我儿子在车祸中丧生时 我妻子发狂了 |
[18:27] | She tried to resurrect his body using magic. | 她试图用魔法将他复活 |
[18:30] | Your wife was a witch? | 你妻子是女巫 |
[18:32] | She was a powerful witch. | 她很强大 |
[18:33] | And incredibly undisciplined. | 而且毫无章法 |
[18:36] | And you never thought to tell me? | 你就不觉得应该告诉我吗 |
[18:37] | I just didn’t want to scare you. | 我只是不想吓到你 |
[18:39] | The truth is, she tried to bring our son back using expression, | 事实就是 她想用表达复活我们的儿子 |
[18:42] | and it overwhelmed her, and she died. | 而魔法让她无力招架 她因此丧命 |
[18:45] | You taught me the same magic that killed your wife? | 你教给我害死你妻子的魔法 |
[18:48] | Yeah, but look, the upside is, | 但是 好就好在 |
[18:49] | I’ve learned the warning signs, all right? | 危险信号我都已经清楚了 |
[18:51] | I can keep expression from consuming you. | 我能让你不被表达吞噬 |
[18:53] | Downside is, you turned her into a bomb that only you can dismantle. | 问题是你把她变成你只有你能拆除的炸弹 |
[18:57] | Don’t you think I know how this ends? | 你以为我不知道这事会怎么收场吗 |
[19:00] | I came here to raise Silas | 我来这里唤醒赛拉斯 |
[19:02] | so that he could bring back the dead, | 他就能让死去的人都复活 |
[19:04] | but you’re never gonna let that happen. | 但你决不会让他醒过来的 |
[19:06] | The second I point to a cure, you’re gonna kill me. | 我一说出治愈方法在哪 你就会杀死我 |
[19:12] | Now Bonnie has to keep me alive | 现在邦妮得让我好好活着 |
[19:13] | so that I can keep her alive. | 我才能让她活着 |
[19:44] | Oh, my god. Oh, my god. | 天啊 我的天啊 |
[19:45] | Oh, my god. Oh, my god. | 天啊 我的天啊 |
[19:47] | Oh, my god. Oh, my god. Oh, my god. | 天啊 我的天啊 我的天 |
[19:49] | Look at me. Look at me. | 看着我 你看着我 |
[19:51] | – I can fix this. – How? | -我能治好你 -怎么治 |
[19:53] | The only thing that can heal me is his blood. | 唯一能治愈我的就是他的血 |
[19:56] | – Oh, my god. Oh, my god. – I know. | -天啊 我的天啊 -我知道 |
[20:00] | I’ll fix it. | 我会想办法的 |
[20:09] | She’ll die if you don’t heal her. | 要是你不治愈她 她会死的 |
[20:12] | Ok. | 好吧 |
[20:20] | Beg me to save her life. | 求我治好她 |
[20:22] | This is what you want? | 你就想要这个吗 |
[20:24] | To remind me that I’m powerless against you? | 提醒我在你面前我是如此无能 |
[20:27] | Fine. You win. I’m nothing. | 好吧 你赢了 我一无是处 |
[20:30] | Now, save her. Please. | 求你救救她 |
[20:32] | I’m sorry, mate. I didn’t quite catch that. | 老兄 抱歉 我没听清你刚说什么 |
[20:35] | Please. | 求你 |
[20:37] | Please… | 求我 |
[20:40] | Please save her life. | 求你救救她 |
[20:44] | See, now I think you’re just telling me what I want to hear. | 我觉得你就是在说好听的哄我 |
[20:47] | I mean, you did call me pathetic earlier. | 你之前还说我可悲呢 |
[20:50] | And wouldn’t it be more pathetic of me to help now, | 我现在要是帮你了不是更可悲吗 |
[20:52] | knowing that hours ago, | 毕竟几小时前 |
[20:53] | you announced your plan to kill me | 你还说要杀掉我 |
[20:54] | in a manner in which you’re still debating | 只是要怎么杀我还没想好 |
[20:56] | because you want it to have a certain amount of flair? | 因为你要想个有趣的方法干掉我 |
[21:00] | I’m just asking. | 就这么一说罢了 |
[21:05] | I’ll be your slave again. | 我愿再次成为你的奴隶 |
[21:07] | I’ll do whatever you want. | 我任凭你使唤 |
[21:09] | Just help her. | 只求你救她 |
[21:12] | No. | 不行 |
[21:17] | Get me out of here. | 带我离开这儿 |
[21:21] | I can’t even look at him. | 我看都不想看他 |
[21:24] | Come on. | 过来 |
[21:30] | Jeremy! | 杰里米 |
[21:32] | Did you find anything? | 找到什么了吗 |
[21:33] | He’s not on the trail. | 他不在山上 |
[21:34] | His gear’s still here. | 他的背包还在这 |
[21:36] | He’s not at the quarry, either. | 他也不在采石场 |
[21:38] | Split up. | 分开找 |
[21:40] | I’m gonna stay and try a locator spell. | 我留下来用定位咒试一试 |
[21:43] | Ok. I’ll stay here. I’ll make sure she’s safe. | 好吧 我留下来确保她的安全 |
[21:47] | I’ll stay here and make sure you’re not lying. | 我留下来确保你没有说谎 |
[21:53] | Fine. We’ll keep searching the island. | 好吧 我们继续在岛上搜寻 |
[22:11] | Thought it didn’t work. | 不是没信号了吗 |
[22:13] | Yeah. I’m just…just checking the signal. | 是的 我只是确认一下 |
[22:16] | So you can call someone? | 好给谁打电话吗 |
[22:18] | Like whoever took Jeremy? | 比如抓走杰里米的那个人 |
[22:20] | This place has a habit of getting to you, doesn’t it? | 这地方真让人抓狂 不是吗 |
[22:23] | See for yourself. | 自己看吧 |
[22:25] | I’m done trusting you. | 我再也不相信你了 |
[22:28] | Uhh! Where’s the cure? | 治愈方法在哪 |
[22:30] | You know that magical well I was telling you about? | 你记得我说过的那口神奇的井吗 |
[22:32] | Silas and the cure are buried deep below it. | 赛拉斯和治愈方法埋在井下面很深处 |
[22:34] | So, you’ve seen it? | 你看见过吗 |
[22:35] | No. | 没有 |
[22:38] | But you could say I heard it from a reliable source. | 但可以说我的消息来源很可靠 |
[22:44] | Caitlin. | 凯特琳 |
[22:45] | How is this happening? | 这怎么可能 |
[22:48] | – You’re bleeding. – What? | -你在流血 -什么 |
[22:50] | Oh, my god. Oh, my god. | 我的天啊 |
[22:52] | No. It’s good. It’s Ok. | 不 这是好事 没事的 |
[22:54] | It’s what’s keeping me here. | 就是你的血让我留在这儿 |
[22:56] | If a single drop of blood can give you a vision, | 如果一滴血就可以让你看见幻象 |
[23:00] | could you imagine what two liters could do? | 你能想象两公升血能做什么吗 |
[23:01] | What does your dead wife have to do with a cure? | 你的亡妻和治愈方法有什么关系 |
[23:03] | She got nothing to do with a cure, | 她和治愈方法没关系 |
[23:05] | but she has everything to do with Silas. | 但是她和赛拉斯有关系 |
[23:07] | I’m so sorry I let things get out of control. | 对不起我让事情失去控制 |
[23:09] | I should’ve stopped you. | 我本应该阻止你 |
[23:10] | Sweetheart, it’s ok. | 没事 亲爱的 |
[23:13] | You wanted Sam back as much as I did. | 你和我一样想让萨姆活过来 |
[23:19] | What if you had a second chance to bring us both back? | 如果你有机会复活我们俩呢 |
[23:21] | I can’t, baby. I’m not a witch. | 我做不到 宝贝 我不是巫师 |
[23:23] | We have a witch. | 我们有一位巫师 |
[23:26] | His name is Silas. | 他叫赛拉斯 |
[23:29] | If you set him free, | 如果你让他重获自由 |
[23:30] | he’ll help those who have helped him. | 他会帮助那些曾帮过他的人 |
[23:32] | Set him free from…from what? | 怎么让他重获自由 |
[23:35] | He’s entombed in the caves below us, | 他被埋在我们下面的洞穴中 |
[23:38] | but it’s impossible to get him out without a spell. | 但是需要一条咒语才能救出他 |
[23:42] | You need to get the spell. | 你需要去找到那条咒语 |
[23:45] | And that’s when she explained everything that I had to do. | 于是她跟我解释了我需要做的一切 |
[23:49] | Complete the hunter’s mark to access the spell | 显现猎人印记获得咒语 |
[23:52] | and empower a descendant of Qetsiyah to perform it. | 利用凯茨雅的后裔来施咒 |
[23:59] | Bonnie Bennett’s related to this crazy-ass witch? | 邦妮·贝内特和这个疯女巫有关系 |
[24:59] | Jeremy! | 杰里米 |
[25:02] | – Jeremy! – Why don’t you yell louder? | -杰里米 -怎么不再叫得大声点 |
[25:05] | Maybe we haven’t drawn enough attention to ourselves already. | 也许我们还不够引人注意呢 |
[25:07] | I’m sorry, and how are you helping? | 抱歉 你帮什么忙了呢 |
[25:09] | I’m stronger than you and faster than you | 我比你强壮迅速 |
[25:11] | and I’m quite certain I can charm the islanders a lot easier than you. | 而且我肯定能比你更轻易地迷惑岛民 |
[25:14] | Not disagreeing on the easy part. | 你的确够随便[轻易]的 |
[25:16] | All right, we get it. You two hate each other. | 好了 知道了 你们彼此讨厌 |
[25:17] | Can we just keep going, please? | 拜托 我们能继续吗 |
[25:19] | I tried being her friend, | 我曾试着跟她做朋友 |
[25:20] | but somehow, I ended up with a dagger in my back | 但不知为何 我背后被插上了匕首 |
[25:22] | because I’m the evil one. | 因为我是那个坏人 |
[25:23] | Technically, you didn’t achieve evil status until you killed me. | 其实 是因为你杀了我 才变成那个坏人 |
[25:41] | – Nice catch. – Thank you. | -漂亮 -谢谢 |
[25:43] | No, actually, thank you. | 不 谢谢你 |
[25:46] | This thing would’ve killed me. | 这玩意可能会杀了我 |
[25:48] | I don’t care what happens to you either way. | 我不在乎你会怎样 |
[25:50] | But if you’re gonna die, it might as well be epic. | 但你要死 就得死得轰轰烈烈一点 |
[25:56] | I’m gonna go back and check on Bonnie, | 我回去看看邦妮 |
[25:57] | see if she found anything. | 看她有没有发现 |
[25:59] | Be careful. | 小心 |
[26:07] | You have the rock, hunter, Bennett witch. | 你得到了石头 猎人 贝内特女巫 |
[26:14] | What about the dozens that died in sacrifice? | 那祭献的12人是怎么回事 |
[26:16] | Where do they fit in to all this? | 他们起了什么作用 |
[26:17] | As you can imagine, that was not an easy pill to swallow. | 不难想象 那让我一时难以接受 |
[26:21] | Caitlin, it’s me, | 凯特琳 你知道我 |
[26:22] | the guy who refused to serve a meat course at our wedding. | 我甚至不肯在我们的婚礼上提供肉食 |
[26:24] | I can’t–I can’t orchestrate 3 massacres. | 我没办法 策划三场屠杀 |
[26:29] | It isn’t like that. | 不是那样的 |
[26:30] | You’re merely leading these people | 你领他们走向死亡 |
[26:32] | so Silas can bring them back from the dead. | 是为了让赛拉斯复活他们 |
[26:34] | Why–why should they die just to be resurrected? | 为什么他们为了复活而死去 |
[26:35] | It doesn’t make sense. | 没道理 |
[26:36] | The spell that brings me back | 能够让我复活的咒语 |
[26:39] | requires a witch to channel | 需要一个女巫运用 |
[26:41] | an extreme amount of mystical energy. | 巨大的神秘能量 |
[26:44] | Energy that doesn’t occur in nature. | 这股能量不存在与自然中 |
[26:46] | Because it isn’t natural. | 因为这不是自然的 |
[26:49] | I’m sorry, Cate. | 抱歉 凯特 |
[26:52] | I just–I can’t do that to innocent people. | 我不能残害无辜的人 |
[27:05] | Can you feel my touch? | 你能感觉到我的触碰吗 |
[27:07] | How is this possible? | 这怎么可能 |
[27:09] | Because you believe it is possible. | 因为你相信这是真实的 |
[27:11] | You believe that you can see me again. | 你坚信可以再次见到我 |
[27:16] | You don’t have to take a single human life yourself, Atticus. | 你自己不用杀任何人 阿提库斯 |
[27:22] | All you have to do is convince someone | 你所要做的 |
[27:24] | to believe that it is possible | 就是说服一些人 |
[27:26] | that they can see a lost loved one again. | 让他们坚信可以再见到失去的挚爱 |
[27:30] | And they’ll do it for you. | 他们就会替你杀人 |
[27:36] | Which is how you manipulated the pastor | 你就是这么操纵牧师 |
[27:38] | to blow up a farmhouse full of people. | 引发了农场的惨案 |
[27:40] | He just wanted to see his wife again. | 他只是想再次见到他妻子 |
[27:46] | You need 3 massacres. | 你需要三次大屠杀 |
[27:47] | Fire at the Young farm. | 先是在杨牧师的农场 |
[27:49] | Holiday hybrid slaughter. | 然后圣诞节的混血儿大屠杀 |
[27:51] | What mass blood-letting am I forgetting? | 我漏掉了哪一次大屠杀吗 |
[27:53] | You’re not. | 你没有 |
[27:57] | You’re not finished. | 你还没结束呢 |
[28:00] | Is that why you brought us all out here in the middle of nowhere? | 你带我们来这个荒无人烟的地方就为了这个吗 |
[28:02] | Massacre number 3? | 进行第三次大屠杀吗 |
[28:04] | It doesn’t work that way, Damon. | 达蒙 不是那样的 |
[28:09] | I think you need to tell me where this magical well is. | 我想你得告诉我魔法井在哪 |
[28:12] | You know I can’t do that. | 你知道这不行 |
[28:18] | Oh, I know. | 我知道 |
[28:21] | I know. | 我知道 |
[28:32] | It’s getting worse. | 情况越来越糟 |
[28:36] | – I’m sorry. – No. | -对不起 -不 |
[28:39] | It’s my fault. I’m sorry. | 是我的错 对不起 |
[28:43] | No. You didn’t do any of this. | 这些事与你无关 |
[28:45] | I unsired the hybrids | 我打破了混血儿的认祖归忠 |
[28:47] | and turned them on Klaus. | 还让他们和克劳斯对着干 |
[28:49] | I should’ve just left it alone. | 我不该去管这事的 |
[28:50] | You freed them, Tyler. | 泰勒 你给了他们自由 |
[28:56] | People put their faith in you because you’re a leader. | 人们相信你 因为你是个领袖 |
[29:01] | Don’t forget that. | 不要忘记这一点 |
[29:09] | Then you trust me? | 那你相信我吗 |
[29:23] | You want to be in control, Klaus? Here. | 你想掌控大局 克劳斯 给你 |
[29:26] | Now you get to be in control of her life. | 现在你可以掌握她生死了 |
[29:28] | If you want her to die, fine. | 如果想让她死 行 |
[29:31] | But then you can sit here | 但你得坐这儿 |
[29:32] | and watch her die yourself. | 亲眼看着她死 |
[29:45] | Nothing personal, love. | 不是针对你 亲爱的 |
[29:46] | If I cure you, that means victory for him. | 我治好你 他就赢了 |
[29:51] | Don’t worry. It won’t be long now. | 别担心 很快的 |
[30:01] | Where’s the cure? | 治愈方法在哪 |
[30:03] | Does it matter? | 有什么关系 |
[30:05] | I think we both know you’d rather just torture me. | 我俩都知道你宁愿折磨我 |
[30:07] | Torture gives you a sense of control, | 折磨别人给你掌控的感觉 |
[30:09] | especially with your relevance slipping away. | 毕竟你越来越不重要了 |
[30:12] | I look at you. Here you are, | 看看你 |
[30:13] | hours from Elena breaking her sire bond. | 再过几小时埃琳娜就打破她的认祖归忠 |
[30:16] | Start to freak out a little bit. | 开始坐不住了 |
[30:17] | Listen, you want my advice? Leave. Go. | 听着 我的建议是 离开 |
[30:20] | Don’t put yourself through this. | 别让自己承受这一切 |
[30:23] | Oh! Fine. Ok. | 好吧 |
[30:25] | Let’s say her feelings for you are real. | 就算她对你的感觉是真实的 |
[30:27] | How does that end? | 又能有什么结果呢 |
[30:28] | She’s human. You’re a vampire. | 她是人类 你是吸血鬼 |
[30:30] | – Stop! – Mm. It’s doomed, Damon. | -闭嘴 -上天注定的 达蒙 |
[30:34] | See, you’re not torturing me, man. | 你不是在折磨我 兄弟 |
[30:36] | You’re torturing yourself by helping them find the cure. | 你帮他们找治愈方法 是折磨你自己 |
[30:38] | I could kill you. | 我可以杀了你 |
[30:40] | Then no one would find it. | 就没人找得到了 |
[30:42] | We’ve established that you can’t kill me | 我们已经说过了 如果你杀我 |
[30:44] | without sending Bonnie off the deep end. | 邦妮就会一发不可收拾 |
[30:46] | You can leave the island. | 你可以离开这个岛 |
[30:48] | Then at least have a modicum of self-respect. | 给自己留点面子 |
[30:50] | Don’t stay here and watch Elena walk away from you. | 别待在这儿眼看着埃琳娜弃你而去 |
[30:53] | Right. | 是啊 |
[30:55] | Because if I’m not here, | 如果我不在这儿 |
[30:56] | then I can’t get in between you | 我就无法干涉 |
[30:57] | and whatever you’re planning with Silas. | 你对赛拉斯的小计划了 |
[31:00] | I’m not that easily manipulated, professor. | 我没那么好操纵 教授 |
[31:05] | And there is one flaw in your logic. | 而且你的逻辑有点问题 |
[31:09] | I don’t give a crap about Bonnie Bennett. | 我一点也不在乎邦妮·贝内特 |
[31:17] | What is wrong with you? | 你疯了啊 |
[31:24] | What did you say to him? | 你跟他说什么了 |
[31:26] | Your boyfriend’s a maniac, Elena. | 你男朋友是个疯子 埃琳娜 |
[31:30] | Stop messing with my friends. | 别再扰乱我的朋友了 |
[31:45] | Shane is the only thing that’s keeping Bonnie safe, | 肖恩是唯一能保证邦妮安全的人 |
[31:48] | and you try to kill him? | 你还想杀他 |
[31:50] | And you wonder why Bonnie hates you. | 你还奇怪邦妮为什么恨你 |
[31:52] | I don’t wonder, Elena, because I don’t care. | 我不想知道 埃琳娜 因为我不在乎 |
[31:55] | I don’t care about her. | 我不在乎她 |
[31:57] | I don’t care about some lame-ass cure for vampires, either. | 我也不在乎什么治愈吸血鬼的破方法 |
[32:01] | How can you say that right now? | 你现在怎么能这么说 |
[32:07] | Because I don’t want you to be cured. | 因为我不想让你被治愈 |
[32:12] | I’m not fighting with you about this anymore. | 我不想再跟你争这个了 |
[32:15] | Being human isn’t gonna change my feelings for you. | 做回人类不会改变我对你的感情 |
[32:19] | Fine. Say they’re real. | 好吧 就算感情是真的 |
[32:22] | Say you’ve become human and you still love me. | 就算你变回人类还继续爱我 |
[32:24] | Then what? | 那又怎样 |
[32:26] | You grow old. You die. | 你会变老 然后死去 |
[32:28] | I stay a vampire. | 我却永远是个吸血鬼 |
[32:30] | Face reality, Elena. We don’t work. | 面对现实吧 埃琳娜 我们成不了 |
[32:36] | So, things aren’t easy | 那么遭遇挫折 |
[32:37] | and you’re just gonna push me away now? | 你就要放弃我是吗 |
[32:41] | That’s what you do, Damon. | 你总是这样 达蒙 |
[32:44] | You think that you don’t– | 你总觉得你… |
[32:45] | you don’t deserve something, so you ruin it. | 不配拥有什么 于是就毁掉它 |
[32:49] | I’m not gonna let you pull that this time. | 这次我不会让你这么做了 |
[32:52] | Take the cure with me. | 和我一起接受治愈吧 |
[33:01] | That’s how much I know this is real. | 我知道我们的感情就是这么真实 |
[33:03] | That’s how certain I am that | 我就是这么确定 |
[33:05] | I’m going to love you | 在这一切结束后 |
[33:06] | even after this is all over. | 我还会爱着你 |
[33:10] | Take the cure. | 接受治愈吧 |
[33:13] | Be human with me. | 和我一起做回人类 |
[33:18] | We can be together. Grow old together. | 我们可以在一起 一起变老 |
[33:21] | This doesn’t have to be hard anymore. | 一切将不再这么艰难 |
[33:28] | That’s not me, Elena. That’s Stefan. | 那不是我的作风 埃琳娜 那是斯特凡 |
[33:35] | I used to miss being human. | 我曾经想念做人类的感觉 |
[33:40] | Now I can’t think of anything more miserable on earth. | 现在我觉得做人是世上最痛苦的事 |
[34:02] | Haven’t we been through here before? | 我们是不是来过这里了 |
[34:04] | It all looks the same to me. | 反正我看着都差不多 |
[34:13] | Thanks. But that wouldn’t have killed me. | 谢了 不过那玩意杀不死我 |
[34:18] | Sorry. Force of habit. | 抱歉 惯性使然 |
[34:23] | Don’t be a tease. | 别挑逗我 |
[34:25] | Elena could be lurking somewhere in the woods. | 埃琳娜可能正藏在树林里呢 |
[34:27] | Do you mean what you said? | 你不是认真的吧 |
[34:29] | About a cease-fire? | 关于跟她停战 |
[34:34] | Why do you all assume that I hate Elena so much? | 你们为什么都觉得我恨埃琳娜 |
[34:37] | Well, I mean, you did run her off a bridge. | 怎么说呢 你确实把她撞下了桥啊 |
[34:39] | You all seem to forget that Elena’s death | 你们都忘了埃琳娜的死亡 |
[34:41] | was the only way to save my family. | 是拯救我家人唯一的希望 |
[34:43] | I did the same thing that every one of you would’ve done | 我做的事不过是你们每一个人为了 |
[34:46] | to protect the people that you love. | 保护你们所爱的人都会做的 |
[34:47] | And before you cast me as the bad guy, | 而你把我当做坏人之前 |
[34:49] | maybe you should remember that Elena’s helped to kill | 别忘了埃琳娜杀了 |
[34:52] | not one but two of my brothers. | 不止一个 而是我两个兄弟 |
[34:56] | Maybe we’re not as different as everyone’s making us out to be. | 或许我们不像大家想的那么不同 |
[35:00] | Jeremy’s not here. I’m going back. | 杰里米不在这儿 我要回去了 |
[35:08] | Bonnie? | 邦妮 |
[35:21] | Where is everyone? | 大家哪去了 |
[35:22] | What are you talking about? | 你在说什么 |
[35:24] | Bonnie is not here and Shane’s stuff is all gone. | 邦妮不在这儿 肖恩的东西也没了 |
[35:29] | Oh, my God. | 我的天呐 |
[35:32] | The tombstone’s gone. | 墓碑也没了 |
[35:46] | If you don’t feed me your blood, I’ll die. | 你不给我你的血 我会死的 |
[35:49] | Then you’ll die, | 那就死吧 |
[35:51] | and Tyler will have learned his lesson the hard way. | 这会给泰勒好好上一课 |
[35:56] | How could you do this to him? | 你怎么能这样对他 |
[35:59] | To his mom? To me? | 对他妈妈 对我 |
[36:03] | I’m a thousand years old. Call it boredom. | 我一千岁了 这叫寂寞 |
[36:08] | I don’t believe you. | 我不相信 |
[36:11] | Fine. Then maybe it’s because I’m pure evil, | 好吧 那就算是骨子里的邪恶 |
[36:14] | And I can’t help myself. | 我就是忍不住 |
[36:16] | No. | 不 |
[36:19] | It’s because you were hurt. | 是因为你受伤了 |
[36:26] | Which means that there is a part of you that is human. | 也就是说你还是有人性的 |
[36:41] | How could you possibly think that? | 你怎么会这么想呢 |
[36:46] | Because I’ve seen it. | 因为我看到过 |
[36:53] | Because…I’ve caught myself wishing | 因为 我发现自己偷偷希望 |
[36:57] | that I could forget all the horrible things that you’ve done. | 我可以忘记你做过的所有坏事 |
[37:04] | But you can’t. Can you? | 但你做不到 对吗 |
[37:13] | I know that you’re in love with me. | 我知道你爱我 |
[37:20] | And anybody capable of love | 任何一个能爱的人 |
[37:24] | is capable of being saved. | 都可以得到拯救 |
[37:35] | You’re hallucinating. | 你是产生幻觉了 |
[37:39] | I guess I’ll never know. | 或许永不得知了 |
[37:46] | Caroline. | 卡罗琳 |
[37:51] | Caroline. | 卡罗琳 |
[38:32] | What are you doing in my tent? | 你怎么在我帐篷里 |
[38:34] | Where’s the tombstone? What have you done with it? | 墓碑呢 你把它怎么了 |
[38:37] | What are you talking about? | 你在说什么啊 |
[38:38] | Like it’s not bloody obvious? | 还不够明显吗 |
[38:40] | All you people ever do is betray me and here you go again. | 你们总是背叛我 你又这么做了 |
[38:44] | Let her go. She didn’t take it. | 放开她 不是她拿的 |
[38:50] | Was any of this real? | 这都是真的吗 |
[38:52] | Was it just a ploy to distract me | 还是调虎离山计 |
[38:54] | while Shane ran off with the tombstone? | 肖恩现在拿着墓碑跑了 |
[38:56] | You think I would do that? | 你觉得我会那么做吗 |
[38:58] | You think I would let some psychopath run off with the cure? | 你觉得我会让一个疯子拿着治愈方法跑掉吗 |
[39:01] | Every single moment of my last 146 years | 我过去的146年里 |
[39:03] | has been ruled by the pain of being a vampire. | 一直活在做一个吸血鬼的痛苦之中 |
[39:09] | And this cure ends that. | 治愈方法能结束一切 |
[39:10] | It ends the guilt and it ends the suffering. | 结束我的罪恶感和折磨 |
[39:14] | And you really think I would jeopardize that? | 你真以为我会拿这个冒险吗 |
[39:17] | Fine. You didn’t take it. | 好吧 不是你 |
[39:19] | But that doesn’t mean I trust her. | 但我还是不能相信她 |
[39:33] | I didn’t take it, but here. | 我没拿 不过 给你 |
[39:36] | Consider this a peace offering. | 算是讲和的诚意吧 |
[39:38] | Don’t you get it,Elena? There is no peace. | 你不明白吗 埃琳娜 没有”和”可言了 |
[39:41] | We’re all screwed. | 我们都完了 |
[39:42] | Exactly, Rebekah. We’re screwed. | 没错 丽贝卡 我们完了 |
[39:45] | Bonnie’s gone. Shane’s got the tombstone. | 邦妮没了 肖恩拿走了墓碑 |
[39:47] | Jeremy’s missing | 杰里米失踪了 |
[39:48] | Who knows if Damon’s coming back. | 谁知道达蒙会不会回来 |
[39:52] | So,us 3 right here, This is all we’ve got. | 所以 就只有我们三个了 |
[39:58] | So,we’re either in this together… | 我们要么站在一起 |
[40:01] | or it’s over. | 要么就玩完了 |
[40:04] | For all of us. | 我们都玩完了 |
[40:32] | Jeremy. | 杰里米 |
[40:34] | It’s bit of a scare yesterday. | 昨天有点吓人 |
[40:35] | Thanks for fending off his attacker. | 谢谢你阻挡了袭击他的人 |
[40:37] | His attacker? | 袭击他的人 |
[40:38] | Jeremy was attacked by an islander. | 岛上有人袭击了他 |
[40:40] | I assume hatchet fling guardian angle. | 我以为是你救了他 |
[40:44] | No, it wasn’t me. | 不 不是我 |
[40:47] | Well, I guess there’s somebody else on this island | 那么岛上还有其他人 |
[40:49] | who is desperate to keep our hunter alive. | 想保住猎人的命了 |
[40:51] | How do I get here. | 我是怎么过来的 |
[40:54] | What the hell is going on? | 到底怎么回事 |
[40:55] | I see your locater spell work. | 看来你的定位咒好使了 |
[40:57] | The path behind me just… | 我走过的路 |
[40:58] | Magically disappear. You’d thank the talented Masaque. | 奇迹般的消失了 感谢马萨克吧 |
[41:01] | He’s a witch. | 他是个巫师 |
[41:04] | Should you try to escape | 你要是想逃跑 |
[41:05] | we’ll make sure you never find your way back. | 你绝对找不到路 |
[41:08] | So, gang’s all here. | 大家都到了 |
[41:11] | Silas awaits. | 赛拉斯等着我们呢 |
[41:27] | You got to be kidding me. | 搞什么呢 |
[41:40] | You’re one of the five. | 你是个猎人 |