时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:02] | Turn it off. | 关掉 |
[00:03] | She’s ruthless without her humanity. | 她失去了人性十分无情 |
[00:05] | I’m done playing nice. | 敬酒不吃吃罚酒 |
[00:08] | I guess it was a good idea that he was wearing this. | 幸好我让他戴着这个戒指 |
[00:10] | That’s emotion, Elena. | 埃琳娜 那就是情感 |
[00:11] | Silas is psychic. He can get into people’s heads, | 赛拉斯能通灵 他能侵入人的大脑 |
[00:13] | read their minds, make them see things that aren’t really there. | 窥探人的想法 让他们产生幻觉 |
[00:16] | Silas wants me to drop the veil | 赛拉斯想要让我 |
[00:17] | between our side and the other side. | 打破两个世界之间的界限 |
[00:19] | He wants to take the cure and then he wants to die. | 他想要服下解药 然后他想死掉 |
[00:22] | I said I’d help him and I’ve been hiding from him ever since. | 我答应会帮他 但那以后我一直躲着他 |
[00:25] | What did I do? I almost killed him. | 我做了什么 我差点杀了他 |
[00:27] | Matt. I almost– no! No! | 马特 我差点 不不 |
[00:30] | Emotions are overwhelming you. | 所有的情感都会涌上心头 |
[00:31] | You just have to focus on one thing, ok? | 你只要集中在一种情感上 好吗 |
[00:33] | I did. I focused on hate. | 我这么做了 我专注于憎恶 |
[00:36] | Even if you spend 10 minutes of your life hating her, she wins. | 你哪怕浪费10分钟去憎恨她 也是她赢 |
[00:40] | Not if I kill her. | 我杀了她就不是了 |
[00:47] | – And? – That did nothing for me. | -怎么样 -对我毫无用处 |
[00:49] | How was it for you? | 你觉得呢 |
[00:51] | Again. | 再来 |
[00:58] | Good. Now. | 很好 现在 |
[01:00] | Focus on letting it go. | 集中注意力 放下那种情绪 |
[01:01] | Or we could skip the sublimating part | 或者我们可以跳过净化心灵的部分 |
[01:03] | and you can tell me where she is | 你告诉我她在哪 |
[01:04] | so that I can rip her head off. | 我就能去把她的头扯下来了 |
[01:05] | I don’t know where Katherine is | 我不知道凯瑟琳在哪 |
[01:07] | And even if I did, I wouldn’t tell you. | 就算我知道 我也不会告诉你 |
[01:09] | Stefan, you’re the one who told me to channel all of my emotions | 斯特凡 是你让我把我所有的感情 |
[01:11] | into one single feeling. | 灌注于一种情绪 |
[01:13] | I realize that. I just figured it would be love, | 我知道 但我以为你会灌注于爱 |
[01:15] | or hope, or compassion. | 希望 或者同情 |
[01:17] | Not unwavering hatred for a ruthless vampire | 而不是对一个比你老五百年的吸血鬼 |
[01:20] | that’s 500 years older than you. | 产生坚定的仇恨 |
[01:22] | Well? | 没办法 |
[01:24] | Give me 50 pull-ups. | 做50个引体向上 |
[01:29] | You wanted to kill Klaus when you got your emotions back. | 你找回感情之后还想杀了克劳斯呢 |
[01:32] | I know, and I couldn’t. | 我知道 但我做不到 |
[01:36] | You don’t think I can kill Katherine? | 你觉得我杀不了凯瑟琳吗 |
[01:38] | I don’t think you really want to. | 我想你并不真想那么做 |
[01:39] | Maybe you’re right. | 或许你是对的 |
[01:41] | Maybe I just want to feel the warmth of her chest cavity | 或许 我只想感受一下 我掏出她心脏时 |
[01:45] | as I rip out her heart | 她胸腔的温度 |
[01:47] | and watch her face as she realizes | 当她意识到我拿走了她的心脏时 |
[01:48] | I took it from her. | 看到她那时的表情 |
[01:52] | Nah, I just want to kill her. | 我只想杀了她 |
[01:55] | It’s that simple. | 就这么简单 |
[01:58] | I’m gonna go shower. | 我去冲澡了 |
[02:10] | So, let me get this straight. | 是这么回事吗 |
[02:10] | You send out a notice of your impending graduation, | 你通知大家你即将毕业 |
[02:13] | and people feel obliged to give you money? | 大家就觉得该给你钱吗 |
[02:15] | Pretty much. | 差不多吧 |
[02:17] | Sounds brilliant. | 好聪明啊 |
[02:18] | Why aren’t you participating? | 你怎么不这么干呢 |
[02:19] | I don’t have a whole lot of family. | 我的家人不多 |
[02:21] | Well, that makes two of us. | 我也一样 |
[02:22] | Besides, I don’t think it was my mother’s dream | 再说 我想我妈妈并不太想 |
[02:24] | to see me in a cap and gown. | 看我穿戴方帽长袍 |
[02:26] | How about your mom? | 你妈妈呢 |
[02:28] | Let’s just say I’m not holding my breath for a graduation check. | 这么说吧 我可不敢指望会拿到毕业喜金 |
[02:35] | Stamp, please. | 给我邮票 |
[02:38] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[02:39] | You don’t have to pretend to be nice to me, Caroline. | 你不用假意对我好 卡罗琳 |
[02:41] | I know this is just a ploy to keep me distracted. | 我知道这是让我分散注意的计策 |
[02:45] | You’re done? I’m only on my second batch. | 你不干了吗 我这才完成第二批呢 |
[02:48] | We have family friends in Denver. | 我们家在丹佛有朋友 |
[02:51] | Other than that, | 除此之外 |
[02:53] | no one cares that I’m graduating. | 再没有其他人在乎我毕业了 |
[02:55] | And to be honest, neither do I. | 老实说 我也一样 |
[02:57] | You know, that’s how you feel now, | 我知道你现在是这个感觉 |
[02:59] | but once you get through this hating Katherine phase– | 但你一旦度过这个”恨凯瑟琳”的阶段 |
[03:01] | Wait. Do you know where Katherine is? | 等等 你知道凯瑟琳在哪吗 |
[03:03] | No. Why would I know where she is? | 不 我怎么会知道 |
[03:05] | Yeah, but Caroline, if you did, you would tell me, right? | 卡罗琳 你要是知道 会告诉我吧 |
[03:07] | Elena, you’re obsessing. | 埃琳娜 你太执迷了 |
[03:09] | Caroline, listen to me. | 卡罗琳 听我说 |
[03:11] | If you know where Katherine is, | 你要是知道凯瑟琳在哪 |
[03:12] | you have to tell me. | 你必须告诉我 |
[03:13] | I don’t. Elena…chill. | 我不用 埃琳娜 冷静点 |
[03:28] | Hello! | 我来啦 |
[03:36] | Could you be any creepier? | 你还能更吓人一点吗 |
[03:40] | Why are we here? | 我们为什么来这儿 |
[03:42] | You want me to make you truly immortal | 你想让我帮你获得真正的不死之身 |
[03:44] | so that nothing can kill you. | 刀枪不入 |
[03:45] | To do that, I need to talk to Qetsiyah, | 要做到这点 我得跟凯茨雅通话 |
[03:46] | which means I need to lower the veil to the other side. | 所以我得稍稍开启通向那边的界限 |
[03:49] | That still doesn’t explain why you made me trudge through mud | 你还是没说为什么要我走这么多泥巴路 |
[03:51] | in $500 boots. | 我的鞋值五百块呢 |
[03:55] | A few miles that way, | 往那边几英里 |
[03:56] | 12 hybrids were killed at the Lockwood cellar. | 在洛克伍德家地下室 12个混血儿被杀 |
[03:59] | And a few miles that way, 12 humans died at the Young farm. | 往那边几英里 杨农场 12个人类被杀 |
[04:01] | And this is the site where 12 witches were killed. | 而这里是12个女巫被杀的地方 |
[04:04] | 13 if you don’t get to the point. | 你再不说重点就又要多死一个女巫了 |
[04:05] | It’s the expression triangle. | 这是表达三角 |
[04:07] | I need to charge all 3 points | 我要同时冲击这三点 |
[04:08] | and channel the mystical energy from Silas’s tombstone. | 并联通赛拉斯墓碑的神秘能量 |
[04:11] | Once that happens, I can drop the veil inside the 3 points | 这样一来 我就能在三点之内打破界限 |
[04:14] | And just long enough to get what I need. | 足够我得到我需要的答案 |
[04:16] | And what exactly do you need? | 你到底需要什么 |
[04:18] | Silas has done nothing but torment my friends. | 赛拉斯一直在折磨我的朋友 |
[04:21] | Now he wants to unleash hell on earth. | 现在他想带来人间炼狱 |
[04:24] | He’s evil. In 2,000 years, | 他是邪恶的 两千年来 |
[04:26] | only one person has been able to put him down. | 只有一个人成功制服了他 |
[04:29] | Let me guess. Qetsiyah. | 我猜猜 凯茨雅 |
[04:31] | If I can contact her, | 如果我能联络上他 |
[04:33] | I can ask her how to do it. | 我就能问她怎么做 |
[04:34] | Now hand me the rock. | 给我那块墓碑 |
[04:35] | You’re gonna flood Mystic Falls | 你要把一群死去的超自然生物 |
[04:37] | with dead, supernatural creatures | 带回到神秘瀑布镇上 |
[04:39] | so that you can ask a 2,000-year-old witch | 好求一个两千岁的女巫 |
[04:42] | not one but two favors? Ha! | 帮你两个忙 |
[04:45] | I think I’ll take my business elsewhere. | 我还是去找别人吧 |
[04:54] | What the hell? | 搞什么 |
[04:55] | I linked us. | 我把我们链接在一起了 |
[04:58] | Which means you’re stuck with me for the day. | 你今天只能跟我待在一起了 |
[05:00] | Silas can be anyone. | 赛拉斯能幻化成任何人 |
[05:01] | If he gets in your head and figures out | 如果他进入你的思想 并得知 |
[05:02] | I don’t need a full moon to do the spell, | 我不需要满月就能施咒 |
[05:06] | it’s over. | 一切都完了 |
[05:09] | Now, about that tombstone. | 墓碑给我吧 |
[05:17] | You just missed the donuts. | 甜甜圈刚刚都分光了 |
[05:20] | Yeah, I was with Elena | 我刚刚跟埃琳娜在一起 |
[05:21] | burning off a few thousand hate-filled calories. | 帮她燃烧几千卡路里满是仇恨的油脂 |
[05:24] | What happened to you helping me? | 你不是说要帮我吗 |
[05:25] | Help? Yes. | 帮你 没问题 |
[05:26] | Prolonging the inevitable, waste of my time. | 但拖延无法避免的事 只是浪费时间 |
[05:29] | Hmm. You’re avoiding. | 你在回避 |
[05:31] | How unexpected. | 真没想到啊 |
[05:32] | I’m not avoiding. | 我没回避 |
[05:33] | Elena’s only goal is to end Katherine’s life, | 埃琳娜唯一的目标是结束凯瑟琳的生命 |
[05:34] | and that’s not gonna just magically disappear | 光做做普拉提 和果汁净化身体 |
[05:37] | with pilates and a juice cleanse. | 是不会让那个目标神奇消失的 |
[05:38] | Hey, guys. Thanks for coming. | 谢谢你们能来 |
[05:41] | Why were we invited? | 找我们来做什么 |
[05:42] | Well, the hospital has kept the blood banks empty | 医院自从上次血库遭到洗劫之后 |
[05:44] | ever since they were raided last month. | 就一直没有再续充血库 |
[05:46] | We thought at the very least, | 我们以为这至少 |
[05:47] | it would help keep the vampire population away. | 能让吸血鬼离开这里 |
[05:49] | And it didn’t? | 没奏效吗 |
[05:51] | See for yourself. | 自己来看看吧 |
[06:07] | There were 4 other victims in this wing. | 这一区还有其他四人受害 |
[06:09] | Each one almost completely drained of blood. | 每一个都几乎被吸干了血 |
[06:12] | You think it’s Silas? | 是赛拉斯干的吗 |
[06:13] | Or a doctor with some very questionable bedside manner. | 或者是对患者态度十分差的医生 |
[06:16] | But 5 victims? | 可死了五个人啊 |
[06:18] | It’s a lot of blood and it’s not like he can take it with him. | 那是多少血啊 又不能把血带走 |
[06:20] | Unless he’s fueling up for something big. | 除非他在积攒力气 准备应对大事 |
[06:23] | Big? Any details would be helpful, | 大事 希望你能透露点细节 |
[06:26] | considering I’m dealing with 5 grieving families out there | 因为外面有五个悲痛之中的家庭 |
[06:28] | and a psychic killer on the loose. | 还有一个杀人狂在逃 |
[06:30] | Silas wants Bonnie to do a spell to drop the veil from the other side. | 赛拉斯想让邦妮施咒打破与那边的界限 |
[06:34] | I have no idea what that means. | 我完全没听懂 |
[06:35] | It’s an invisible wall that separates our plane | 是一道无形的墙 将我们的世界 |
[06:38] | from the plane of all dead supernatural creatures. | 与所有死去的超自然生物的世界隔开 |
[06:40] | Now, Silas wants that to go away | 赛拉斯想摧毁那道墙 |
[06:42] | so he can take the cure, die, | 服下解药 死掉 |
[06:44] | and not have to spend an eternity in a supernatural purgatory. | 这样他死后就不用去超自然生物炼狱了 |
[06:49] | And when do you suppose Silas plans on doing this? | 那赛拉斯打算什么时候做这事 |
[06:52] | Next full moon. Tomorrow night. | 下一次满月 也就是明晚 |
[06:58] | Ugh. That old Lockwood cellar reeks of wet dog. | 那个洛克伍德家的老地下室一股狗臭味 |
[07:02] | I’ll be staying up here. | 我就待在这儿了 |
[07:04] | You obviously don’t know how this works. | 你显然是不理解情况 |
[07:18] | You realize I’m not just some wandering child in a supermarket, right? | 你知道我不是在超市走丢的孩子吧 |
[07:22] | I’m a vampire that can kill you. | 我是个吸血鬼 我能杀了你 |
[07:24] | Whatever happens to me happens to you. | 不管我出什么事 你也会一样遭殃 |
[07:27] | Do you really think I want you here? | 你以为我想要你来吗 |
[07:29] | And what is here? Oh. Right. | 这里是什么地方 对了 |
[07:33] | 12 dead hybrids. This should be good. | 12个死掉的混血儿 肯定很有趣 |
[08:02] | Is it supposed to rain tonight? | 今晚要下雨吗 |
[08:04] | Do I look like a meteorologist? | 我像个气象学家吗 |
[08:10] | Someone needs to do something, | 得有人做点什么 |
[08:12] | before she explodes. | 否则她要爆炸了 |
[08:13] | I got this. | 我来吧 |
[08:20] | Drink. | 喝 |
[08:22] | You’re putting everyone on edge. | 你让大家都很紧张 |
[08:28] | So. What’s the deal? | 你怎么回事啊 |
[08:29] | I’m new to this whole emotional switch situation. | 我对感情开关的事还不太熟悉 |
[08:32] | It’s not complicated. See that dart board? | 并不复杂 看见那个靶子了吗 |
[08:35] | All I can picture is Katherine’s face. | 我满脑子想的都是凯瑟琳的脸 |
[08:38] | So, your emotions are on, they’re just dialed to rage. | 就是说你恢复了感情 但是变成愤怒了 |
[08:41] | Look, Rebekah, I get that we had our Thelma and Louise thing | 丽贝卡 我知道我失去人性的时候 |
[08:44] | back when I had my humanity off, | 跟你《末路狂花》了一把 |
[08:46] | but let me make one thing clear– | 但让我声明一件事 |
[08:48] | we’re not friends. | 我们不是朋友 |
[08:51] | Ok. | 好吧 |
[08:52] | What about us? Are we still friends? | 那我们呢 我们还是朋友吗 |
[08:56] | All those things you said when your humanity was off, | 你失去人性的时候说的那些话 |
[08:59] | is that how you really feel? | 你真的是那么想的吗 |
[09:02] | Caroline, I really don’t feel like going down memory lane. | 卡罗琳 我真的不想去回忆那些事 |
[09:06] | Well, what about when you said, | 那你那句 |
[09:09] | and I quote, “You’re a repulsive, | 引用你的原话”你是个令人厌恶的 |
[09:12] | blood-sucking, control freak monster”? | 吸血的 控制狂的怪物” |
[09:16] | Did you really mean those things? | 那是你的真心话吗 |
[09:21] | If you’re waiting for an apology, you’re not gonna get one. | 如果你想让我道歉 我不会道歉的 |
[09:23] | I can’t let myself feel bad, | 我不能让自己感到抱歉 |
[09:25] | because if I feel bad, then I feel everything, and… | 如果我感到抱歉 就会感到一切 |
[09:29] | We’ve all seen how well I handle that. | 我们都见识过我当时处理得多好了 |
[09:46] | The power’s completely out. | 断电了 |
[09:48] | I’ll call my mom! | 我给我妈打电话 |
[09:50] | Maybe she knows what’s going on. | 或许她知道是怎么回事 |
[09:59] | 12 humans burned to death here. | 12个人类被烧死在这儿 |
[10:01] | They died in vain for Silas. | 他们为赛拉斯白白牺牲了 |
[10:06] | What did you do? | 你做了什么 |
[10:08] | I linked the final hot spot. | 我跟最后一个地方联通了 |
[10:11] | It’s time to drop the veil. | 该打破界限了 |
[10:17] | The power outages originated at 3 different places in town– | 断电的爆发点来自于镇上三个不同的地方 |
[10:20] | The Young farm, the Lockwood estate, | 杨牧场 洛克伍德庄园 |
[10:22] | and a blown transformer off old Miller road. | 和老米勒路旁一个坏掉的变压器 |
[10:26] | These are the locations of the Silas massacres. | 这是赛拉斯三场屠杀的地点啊 |
[10:32] | It’s the expression triangle. | 是表达三角 |
[10:34] | Bonnie must be doing the spell. | 邦妮肯定在施咒 |
[10:36] | So much for needing a full moon. | 看来是不需要满月了 |
[10:37] | I know something else. | 还有件事 |
[10:38] | One of the power company guys | 电力公司的一个人 |
[10:39] | has a daughter who goes to school with Bonnie. | 他女儿跟邦妮是一个学校的 |
[10:42] | He saw her leaving the Young farm an hour ago. | 他一小时前看到邦妮离开了杨牧场 |
[10:45] | With Elena. | 埃琳娜也在 |
[10:47] | But Caroline’s with Elena. | 但埃琳娜跟卡罗琳在一起 |
[10:49] | Looks like Bonnie Bennett has a new doppelganger friend. | 看来邦妮·贝内特找了另一个二重身做朋友 |
[10:51] | So, how do we find them? | 我们要怎么找到她们 |
[10:53] | Well, they must be somewhere in the triangle. | 她们肯定在三角之内 |
[10:55] | My guess is right in the middle. | 我猜是在正中心 |
[10:57] | And where exactly might that be? | 那是哪里 |
[11:07] | Where’s Caroline? | 卡罗琳呢 |
[11:09] | Inside looking for Bonnie. | 进去找邦妮了 |
[11:10] | I think we should split up. | 我们该分头找 |
[11:12] | Damon and I can look outside while you and Caroline look inside. | 我和达蒙在外面找 你和卡罗琳在里面找 |
[11:16] | All right. Let me know if you find anything. | 好吧 又发现告诉我 |
[11:21] | Someone’s an eager beaver. | 某人好卖力啊 |
[11:24] | Where’s Katherine? | 凯瑟琳在哪 |
[11:27] | Now I get it. | 这下懂了 |
[11:29] | One brother shoots you down, | 弟弟不告诉你 |
[11:30] | you ask the other one. Great. | 就来问哥哥了 真聪明 |
[11:32] | You know, don’t you? | 你知道 对吧 |
[11:33] | Do you not notice all the end of the world crap going on right now? | 你没发现我们正面临世界终结危机吗 |
[11:38] | Tell me that you don’t want her dead. | 难道你不希望她死掉吗 |
[11:39] | After everything that she did to you. | 她把你害得那么苦 |
[11:41] | Stringing you along for hundreds of years. | 几百年让你魂牵梦绕 |
[11:43] | Elena, we don’t need to list all the reasons that I hate Katherine. | 埃琳娜 我们不用列出我恨凯瑟琳的理由 |
[11:46] | What we need to do is find Bonnie. Come on. | 我们得去找到邦妮 走吧 |
[11:47] | I don’t care about Bonnie. | 我不在乎邦妮 |
[11:49] | I care about killing Katherine. | 我只在乎杀掉凯瑟琳 |
[11:51] | They’re together. | 他们在一起 |
[11:54] | Ok? | 行了吧 |
[11:56] | So maybe you should do a little less threatening | 你还是别急于威胁我 |
[11:57] | and a little more looking. | 赶紧找吧 |
[11:58] | Come on. | 走吧 |
[12:04] | Hey. There you are. Any luck? | 你在这儿啊 找到了吗 |
[12:08] | I searched the whole school. | 我把学校找遍了 |
[12:10] | She should be here. | 她应该在这儿的 |
[12:14] | What was that? | 什么声音 |
[12:44] | Hmm. Ice is melting. | 冰化了 |
[12:48] | It just doesn’t make any sense. | 这没道理啊 |
[12:49] | This is the center of the triangle. | 这里是三角的中心 |
[12:51] | If she’s gonna do the spell, | 如果她要施咒 |
[12:52] | She has to do it here. | 她肯定会来这儿 |
[12:53] | This is where they should be. | 她们就该在这儿 |
[12:56] | Actually, I think we’re in the right place. | 实际上 我想我们来对了地方 |
[12:59] | Just the wrong elevation. | 但是高度不对 |
[13:09] | Ok. This is the center of the triangle. | 这里是三角的中心 |
[13:13] | I’m ready. | 我准备好了 |
[13:14] | Now give me the tombstone. | 给我墓碑 |
[13:17] | The fact that this spell hinges on some crappy hunk of blood-rock | 这个咒语居然要靠一块破石头 |
[13:20] | does little to inspire my confidence. | 让我很没有信心 |
[13:23] | It’s filled with the calcified blood of Qetsiyah, | 里面有凯茨雅钙化的血 |
[13:25] | one of the strongest witches in the world. | 她是世界上最强大的女巫之一 |
[13:27] | It’ll work. | 会起效的 |
[13:29] | If I remember correctly, | 如果我没记错 |
[13:30] | I think there’s an entrance in the basement. | 地下室有一个入口 |
[13:33] | Where’s the basement? | 地下室在哪 |
[13:34] | Off the boiler room. | 锅炉房旁边 |
[13:36] | You hear that? | 听到了吧 |
[13:37] | All right. I’ll meet you there. | 好的 在那儿碰头 |
[13:43] | – What? – You’re gonna have to stay here. | -怎么了 -你得待在这儿 |
[13:45] | Are you kidding me? | 你开我心吗 |
[13:46] | We really need to stop Bonnie from doing this spell, | 我们得阻止邦妮施咒 |
[13:48] | and if you get all murderous and screw it up– | 如果你杀心一起 搞砸了 |
[13:50] | Is that really the reason? | 你真是为了这个吗 |
[13:51] | As self-righteous as Stefan is, | 不管斯特凡怎么自以为是 |
[13:53] | he has a point. | 他说得有道理 |
[13:54] | Behind your rage, there is a tidal wave of feelings. | 你的愤怒之后 是一股情绪的巨浪 |
[13:57] | All of your guilt, | 你的愧疚 |
[13:58] | all your grief. | 你的悲伤 |
[13:59] | Every emotion you’ve ever put off. | 每一种被你推开的情绪 |
[14:01] | And killing Katherine’s gonna let it all in, | 杀掉凯瑟琳会让这些情绪一涌而上 |
[14:03] | and if you can’t handle it, | 如果你无法面对 |
[14:05] | then we’re back to square one. | 那我们又回到原点了 |
[14:07] | And if I can? | 如果我能呢 |
[14:08] | What if killing Katherine takes away all that grief and guilt? | 如果杀了凯瑟琳我的悲伤和愧疚就消失了呢 |
[14:12] | What if killing Katherine | 如果杀了凯瑟琳 |
[14:14] | finally lets me feel all the good things that I’ve lost? | 能终于让我感到我失去的一切美好 |
[14:19] | Damon, help me. | 达蒙 帮帮我 |
[14:22] | As soon as I get over this hurdle, I’ll be me. | 我一越过这个障碍 就会变回自己了 |
[14:25] | I’ll be able to think clearly. | 我就能理智思考 |
[14:26] | I’ll be myself and everything will go back to normal. | 回到我原来的样子 一切都会恢复如初 |
[14:33] | She’s strong. And crafty. And you’ll die. | 她很强大 很聪敏 你会死的 |
[14:41] | Then at least I’ll die trying. | 那至少我拼死一试了 |
[15:09] | What is happening? | 怎么回事 |
[15:11] | I’m channeling the expression triangle. | 我在连通”表达三角式” |
[15:22] | It’s done. | 完成了 |
[15:25] | The veil is down. | 界限已经打破 |
[15:41] | Need a hand? | 需要帮忙吗 |
[15:52] | So, this is either really good or really bad. | 不是飞来横福 就是大祸临头 |
[15:55] | It’s good to see you, too, Damon. | 见到你很高兴 达蒙 |
[15:57] | I’d say the feeling was mutual, | 我也一样 |
[15:59] | except a lot of people aren’t exactly | 但人们的真实身份往往和 |
[16:01] | who they say they are around here. | 他们自称的不符 |
[16:03] | You think I’m Silas? Are you kidding me? | 你以为我是赛拉斯 开什么玩笑 |
[16:08] | See, this puts us in a bit of a pickle, | 这可让我们犯难了 |
[16:10] | cause that is exactly what Silas would say. | 因为那正是赛拉斯会说的话 |
[16:18] | Now, would Silas know about locker 42? | 赛拉斯会知道42号柜子里有什么吗 |
[16:29] | Hang on. | 等等 |
[16:31] | If I can see you, and I can touch you, | 如果你能让我看得见摸得着 |
[16:34] | that means the little witch did it. | 那就是小女巫做到了 |
[16:36] | She dropped the veil. | 她打破了界限 |
[16:37] | Not completely. It’s only down | 没有完全打破 只是在 |
[16:40] | inside the expression triangle. | “三角表达式”内打破界限 |
[16:42] | If I step outside of it, it’s | 如果我走出这个范围 |
[16:44] | back to ghost world. | 就会再次回到鬼魂那边 |
[16:45] | Where’s everybody? I figure with the veil down, | 大家都去哪儿了 界限打破了 |
[16:47] | it’d be like ghost-a-palooza. | 我还以为能见到鬼魂聚会呢 |
[16:48] | Not every ghost has a reason to come back to Mystic Falls. | 不是所有鬼魂都想重回神秘瀑布镇 |
[16:52] | Just the ones like me, | 只有像我一样 |
[16:54] | looking out for their idiot best friends. | 惦记白痴兄弟的人才会回来 |
[16:58] | I’m more worried about the ones looking out | 我更担心那些 |
[16:59] | for their enemies. | 想回来寻仇的人 |
[17:06] | This wind is weird. | 这风刮得邪乎 |
[17:08] | One minute it was blowing like a hurricane. | 一下子就有飓风之势 |
[17:10] | Now nothing, not even a breeze. | 现在又一切风平浪静 |
[17:13] | Looks like something wicked finally came. | 看来邪恶的事情终于发生了 |
[17:15] | You know, you don’t have to be here. | 你不必留在这里 |
[17:17] | I mean, technically, only one of us is getting paid. | 严格说来 我们俩只有一人能领工资 |
[17:21] | But it’s fun. And kind of cozy. | 但我觉得有意思 这里很舒服 |
[17:24] | With the storm outside and the candlelight. | 室外狂风怒吼 室内烛光摇曳 |
[17:29] | And us. | 你我二人独处 |
[17:38] | My god. Kol. | 我的老天 科尔 |
[17:41] | Greetings from the dead. So, who fancies a drink? | 来自死者的问候 有人想喝酒庆祝吗 |
[17:53] | I thought I’d never see you again. | 我以为再也见不到你了 |
[17:56] | Spare me the waterworks, sister. | 妹妹 不必猫哭耗子假慈悲 |
[17:58] | I’ve already watched you grieve. | 我见识过你的悲伤 |
[18:00] | Lasted a full 24 hours, remember? | 不过持续了一天而已 记得吗 |
[18:02] | I’m assuming this means Bonnie dropped the veil. | 看来邦妮打破了界限 |
[18:04] | Not completely, and not for long. | 没完全打破 也持续不了多久 |
[18:06] | But who am I to give up an opportunity for revenge? | 但我怎能放弃报仇的大好机会呢 |
[18:10] | My killer’s already dead, | 杀我的人已经死了 |
[18:11] | but his sister’s just as culpable. | 但他姐姐可以代他受过 |
[18:14] | So maybe you could help me find her. | 也许你能帮我找到她 |
[18:15] | If you hurt Elena– | 你要是敢动埃琳娜 |
[18:18] | I’m going to. | 她死定了 |
[18:20] | But please, continue. I’m curious | 但你请接着说 我很好奇 |
[18:21] | as to where you’re going with this. | 你能把我怎么样 |
[18:22] | You’ve made your point, Kol. Leave. | 我们知道你的来意了 科尔 你走吧 |
[18:24] | First tell me where I can find Elena. | 先告诉我埃琳娜在哪儿 |
[18:26] | She left here hours ago. | 她已经离开好几个小时了 |
[18:27] | We don’t know where she is. Now get out. | 我们不知道她在哪里 你马上走 |
[18:35] | I see you finally got the quarterback | 你终于让四分卫 |
[18:36] | to pay attention to you. | 注意到你了 |
[18:40] | How’s the throwing arm, champ? | 投球的胳膊怎么样 冠军 |
[18:47] | Tick tock, Bonnie. | 抓紧时间哦 邦妮 |
[18:49] | Stop talking. | 别说话了 |
[18:50] | I can’t reach out to Qetsiyah | 你每五秒钟干扰我一次 |
[18:51] | with you breaking my concentration | 这样我是永远不会联系到 |
[18:52] | every 5 seconds. | 凯茨雅的 |
[19:05] | Bonnie. Did you hear that? | 邦妮 听到没有 |
[19:07] | Someone’s coming. | 有人来了 |
[19:09] | Will you be quiet? | 你能安静会儿吗 |
[19:12] | I have vampire hearing, Bonnie, | 我有吸血鬼的听觉 邦妮 |
[19:14] | and there’s someone here. | 肯定有人来了 |
[19:15] | Unlink me so that I can go stall them | 放开我让我去拖住他们 |
[19:17] | while we wait for Qetsiyah to show up. | 我们好顺利等到凯茨雅出现 |
[19:18] | I’m not letting you go. | 我不会放你走的 |
[19:20] | Then at least give me some slack. | 那至少给我点自由 |
[19:22] | Fine. Go. Stop them. | 好 去吧 去阻止他们 |
[19:37] | Silas? | 赛拉斯 |
[19:40] | Come and get me. | 来抓我呀 |
[19:52] | Hello, Katherine. | 你好 凯瑟琳 |
[20:04] | I let you out of your cage | 我把你放出来 |
[20:06] | and this is how you thank me? | 你就这样谢我吗 |
[20:07] | No. This is how I thank you. | 不 我要这样谢你 |
[20:21] | Bonnie. Bonnie, what happened? | 邦妮 邦妮 怎么回事 |
[20:23] | Katherine. Find katherine. We’re linked. | 凯瑟琳 去找凯瑟琳 我们连通了 |
[20:26] | Then unlink her. | 那就解除啊 |
[20:27] | You go. I’ll stay with Bonnie. | 你去找她 我留下陪邦妮 |
[20:31] | You have done nothing but suck the happiness | 除了带走我生命中的幸福之外 |
[20:33] | out of my life. | 你还干什么了 |
[20:35] | Well, now I get to kill you. | 现在我一定要杀了你 |
[20:37] | No, wait, please. | 不要 等等 求你了 |
[20:39] | Good-bye, Katherine. | 永别了 凯瑟琳 |
[20:42] | Stefan! | 斯特凡 |
[20:45] | Thanks for the save, handsome. | 谢谢你救我 帅哥 |
[20:46] | Get the hell out of here before I kill you myself. | 趁我想自己动手杀你之前马上滚 |
[20:49] | Really? I’m your biggest problem right now? | 真的吗 现在你最大的麻烦是我吗 |
[20:58] | You know, I could just cure this | 你知道我可以很轻松地 |
[20:59] | for you easily, right? | 就治好你 对吧 |
[21:03] | I’ll be fine. | 我没事 |
[21:06] | Why won’t you ever let me help you? | 为什么不让我帮你 |
[21:09] | It’s not you, it’s… | 不是针对你 而是… |
[21:11] | Look, people in this town | 这个镇上的人 |
[21:13] | have a bad habit of turning into vampires | 总是一不小心就变成吸血鬼了 |
[21:14] | and I’d like to graduate high school as a human. | 我想以人的身份高中毕业 |
[21:22] | I think there’s a first aid kit in the back. | 后面应该有个急救箱 |
[21:27] | OK. | 我去拿 |
[21:46] | Caroline, how are you still here– | 卡罗琳 你怎么还在这里… |
[21:51] | Oh, my God. | 天呐 |
[21:53] | I have to keep cutting. | 我得一直割自己 |
[21:57] | Bonnie, are you OK? | 邦妮 你还好吧 |
[21:59] | Yeah, now that I unlinked her. | 还好 我已经解除连通了 |
[22:03] | What are you doing down here? | 你在这里干什么 |
[22:04] | Waiting for Qetsiyah. | 等凯茨雅 |
[22:07] | You might be waiting a while. | 你可能会等很久 |
[22:10] | Qetsiyah’s not coming, Bonnie. | 邦妮 凯茨雅是不会出现的 |
[22:13] | Silas. | 赛拉斯 |
[22:16] | But–I saw Caroline. How? | 但是我看见了卡罗琳 怎么会这样 |
[22:19] | I thought you couldn’t get inside my head. | 我以为你无法控制我的思想 |
[22:21] | That’s what I wanted you to think. | 那是我故意让你这么认为的 |
[22:24] | I can make you see whatever I want you to see. | 我能让你看见我想让你看见的 |
[22:29] | Am I a disfigured monster? | 我是个丑陋的怪物吗 |
[22:31] | Of course not. A monster | 当然不是 怪物 |
[22:34] | is what I wanted you to see. | 只不过是我想让你看见的样子 |
[22:37] | That’s the beauty of all this. | 这就是这一切的精妙之处 |
[22:39] | You have no idea who I am. | 你根本不知道我是谁 |
[22:43] | Or what I look like. | 还有我长什么样子 |
[22:45] | Or how deep I am inside of your head. | 还有我能怎样控制你的思想 |
[22:49] | You thought that you were more powerful than me? | 你真以为你比我强大吗 |
[22:53] | I’m stronger than you can imagine. | 我比你想象得强大多了 |
[22:56] | I defeated the hunter’s curse in minutes. | 我曾经快速地打破了猎人的诅咒 |
[22:59] | You thought that you could betray me. | 你以为你可以背叛我 |
[23:01] | You can’t. I will always be one | 你不能 我永远都 |
[23:04] | step ahead. | 先人一步 |
[23:14] | How could you save her? | 你怎么会救她 |
[23:16] | She was as good as dead. | 她马上就要死了 |
[23:17] | Yeah, and so was Bonnie. | 对 邦妮也是 |
[23:19] | Bonnie used a spell to link herself to Katherine, | 邦妮施咒把自己和凯瑟琳合为一体 |
[23:20] | so if you killed her, Bonnie would be dead, too, | 所以你杀了她 邦妮也会死 |
[23:23] | How do you know that? | 你怎么知道的 |
[23:24] | Because I saw her, Elena. | 因为我见过她 埃琳娜 |
[23:27] | You almost killed your best friend. | 你差点杀了你最好的朋友 |
[23:29] | I don’t believe you. | 我不相信你 |
[23:31] | – Really? – You never wanted me to kill Katherine. | -真的 -你一直都不想我杀了凯瑟琳 |
[23:33] | Why are you protecting her, Stefan? | 斯特凡 你为什么总是要保护她 |
[23:35] | Listen to yourself. Your rage | 听听你自己说的话 你的愤怒 |
[23:36] | is making you crazy. | 让你变得疯狂 |
[23:37] | Do you still have feelings for her? | 你还对她有感觉吗 |
[23:38] | This isn’t even about Katherine. | 重点不是凯瑟琳 |
[23:40] | This is about Jeremy. | 是杰里米 |
[23:41] | What, you think that killing her | 你以为只要杀了她 |
[23:42] | will take all that pain away? | 你的痛苦就会消失 |
[23:44] | It won’t. | 不会的 |
[23:44] | Oh, but beating up cinder blocks will? | 那踢煤渣砖就可以啰 |
[23:46] | No. It’s a distraction. | 不 那都是分散注意力的做法 |
[23:48] | Just like killing Katherine, | 就好比你杀了凯瑟琳 |
[23:49] | just like turning your emotions off. | 就好比你把你的情感关闭 |
[23:51] | The truth is, there are no shortcuts. | 事实上 这是没有捷径的 |
[23:53] | You are a vampire, Elena. | 埃琳娜 你现在是个吸血鬼 |
[23:55] | Loss is part of the deal. | 失去至亲至爱是不好避免的 |
[23:58] | Look, I’ve been alive for 163 years. | 我已经活了163年了 |
[24:01] | I have lost more loved ones than I can count | 我失去的至亲至爱不计其数 |
[24:03] | and it hurts me every single time. | 每一次都令我无比痛苦 |
[24:05] | So, there’s no hope. | 那就没希望了 |
[24:07] | You’re saying I’m hopeless. | 你的意思是我已经没有希望了 |
[24:09] | No. I’m saying you have to face your grief. | 不是 我的意思是你必须直面你的痛苦 |
[24:12] | But you don’t have to do it alone. I can help you. | 但是你不用一个人去面对 我可以帮你 |
[24:14] | Oh, of course you can. God, Stefan, | 你当然可以 天啊 斯特凡 |
[24:16] | always trying to help and your concern for me is just like– | 总是想帮我 你的关心对我来说就像 |
[24:19] | You’re transferring your rage onto me. That’s good. | 你在把愤怒转移到我身上 很好 |
[24:21] | I don’t need to transfer anything. | 我不需要转移怒气 |
[24:23] | I can hate two people just fine. | 我可以同时憎恨你们两个 |
[24:30] | Just like the cinder block. Nothing. | 就像打了一块木头 没感觉 |
[24:39] | Caroline, hey, snap out of it., | 卡罗琳 快挣脱出来 |
[24:41] | I need to bleed. | 我要流血 |
[24:43] | Silas wants me to bleed. | 赛拉斯让我流血 |
[24:44] | Stop it. You’re hallucinating. | 住手 你这都是幻觉 |
[24:48] | Just let me do this. I need to do this. | 让我动手吧 我必须这么做 |
[24:49] | You’re gonna cut your hands off. | 你会把双手砍掉的 |
[24:52] | She’s been here the whole time. | 她一直在这 |
[24:53] | That means Silas is with you. | 所以跟你在一起的是赛拉斯 |
[24:55] | – Perfect. – Yeah, it gets worse. | -好极了 -还有更坏的 |
[24:57] | The veil’s down. | 界限被打破了 |
[24:58] | Kol came by looking for Elena. | 科尔回来找埃琳娜了 |
[25:00] | Seemed a little pissed. | 看上去挺生气的 |
[25:02] | Do you have any good news for me, Donovan? | 你就不能来点好消息吗 多诺万 |
[25:04] | We’ll handle this. Just…watch your back. | 我们会搞定的 你自己小心 |
[25:09] | Call Stefan. Tell him about Caroline. | 给斯特凡打电话 告诉他卡罗琳的消息 |
[25:11] | Tell him to keep an eye on Elena. | 让他看着点埃琳娜 |
[25:12] | God knows he’ll do a better job than me. | 谁都知道他照顾她比我强得多 |
[25:13] | Stefan? Isn’t she your girlfriend? | 斯特凡 她不是你女朋友吗 |
[25:18] | Who knows? I know she was sired to me. | 谁知道呢 我知道她曾对我认祖归忠 |
[25:21] | I know her emotions were off. | 我知道她关掉了人性 |
[25:22] | I know she’s so full of rage | 还知道她现在怒火中烧 |
[25:23] | she wants to rip Katherine’s head off– | 要拧掉凯瑟琳的脑袋 |
[25:25] | But you have no idea how she feels about you | 但你不知道她对你是什么感觉 |
[25:27] | and now you’re freaking out. | 所以你惊慌失措 |
[25:32] | Call Stefan. | 快去给斯特凡打电话吧 |
[25:35] | Let go of me! | 放开我 |
[25:36] | Have you tried compelling her? | 你试过控制她吗 |
[25:37] | I can’t. She’s on vervain. | 不行 她服了马鞭草 |
[25:38] | Let me go! | 放开我 |
[25:39] | Look, Caroline, you’re graduating | 听着卡罗琳 你刚毕业 |
[25:41] | and Uncle Bob and Aunt Mary | 鲍勃叔叔和玛丽婶婶 |
[25:43] | really want you to graduate with both your hands. | 还想看着你双手健全参加毕业典礼呢 |
[25:45] | I need to keep cutting. I need to keep cutting. | 我必须砍自己 我不能停 |
[25:47] | – I need to keep cutting. – Stop! | -我得继续砍 -住手吧 |
[25:57] | Bitch! | 贱人 |
[25:59] | That is the Caroline I know and loathe. | 这才是我认识并讨厌的卡罗琳 |
[26:04] | Stay away from me. | 离我远点 |
[26:07] | Gladly. | 非常乐意 |
[26:11] | Once you finish the spell. | 只要你完成咒语 |
[26:14] | Then when the veil is dropped completely, | 等界限被完全打破 |
[26:17] | I can take the cure. | 我就能服下解药 |
[26:22] | I just want to pass on, Bonnie. | 我只想逝去 邦妮 |
[26:24] | I’ll even let you kill me. | 甚至可以由你杀死我 |
[26:26] | I’ll be out of your life for good. | 这样我就从你生命中永远消失了 |
[26:27] | But every dead supernatural creature | 但每个死去的超自然生物 |
[26:29] | will be roaming the earth. | 都会回来作恶 |
[26:31] | Well, if you don’t help me, | 如果你不帮我 |
[26:33] | I’ll be roaming the earth. | 我就会作恶 |
[26:35] | I was never gonna drop the veil. | 我从来没想打破界限 |
[26:37] | I’m curious. What was your plan? | 我很好奇 你有什么计划 |
[26:40] | Pow-wow with Qetsiyah? | 跟凯茨雅来个心电感应 |
[26:42] | Brainstorm ways to put me down? | 冥思苦想扳倒我的办法 |
[26:45] | Qetsiyah’s not coming. | 凯茨雅不会来的 |
[26:46] | She wants me on the other side with her. | 她想让我和她在另一边 |
[26:49] | For eternity. | 永远 |
[26:50] | Bonnie? Bonnie? | 邦妮 邦妮 |
[26:54] | That sounds familiar. | 那听起来很熟悉 |
[26:58] | Maybe Damon will convince you. | 也许达蒙可以说服你 |
[27:00] | – I won’t let you– – You won’t let me what? | -我不会让你 -不会让我什么 |
[27:06] | You feel that, Bonnie? | 你感觉到了吗 邦妮 |
[27:11] | The air. Thinning. | 空气 越来越稀薄 |
[27:15] | Barely enough to breathe. | 快无法呼吸了 |
[27:36] | “Brother and friend”? | “弟弟和朋友” |
[27:38] | What genius came up with that one? | 哪个天才想到的 |
[27:41] | 杰里米· 吉尔伯特 弟弟和朋友 | |
[27:53] | I give up, Jer. | 我放弃了 杰里米 |
[27:58] | I really wanted to kill her for you, but… | 我真的很想为你杀死她 但是 |
[28:03] | There’s no point. Stefan’s right. | 这样也无济于事 斯特凡说得对 |
[28:04] | It’s just a distraction. And… | 这只是分散注意力 而且 |
[28:22] | I can’t. I can’t do this. | 我不能 我做不到 |
[28:25] | I can’t– | 不能 |
[28:30] | I can’t move on, | 我不能放下一切继续生活 |
[28:33] | and I don’t want to. | 而且我也不想 |
[28:37] | If that makes me weak, then fine, I’m weak. | 如果这让我脆弱 那么好 我很脆弱 |
[28:40] | But I can’t handle you… | 但是我无法接受 |
[28:47] | you being gone… | 你已不在 |
[28:51] | And I can’t handle feeling like this anymore. | 我再也无法接受这样的感觉 |
[29:05] | Hello, old friend. | 你好 老朋友 |
[29:09] | Pity about your brother. | 真同情你弟弟 |
[29:12] | Guess it’s just me against you now. | 我想现在只是我和你对峙了 |
[29:30] | Bonnie. | 邦妮 |
[29:35] | This isn’t real, Bonnie. | 这不是真的 邦妮 |
[29:37] | Feel the air in your lungs. | 感受你肺部的空气 |
[29:39] | Break through. | 突破幻觉 |
[29:41] | Silas? | 赛拉斯 |
[29:42] | Would Silas try and save your life? | 赛拉斯会试着救你吗 |
[29:45] | Now, breathe, child. | 呼吸 孩子 |
[30:01] | I was so worried about you. | 我好担心你 |
[30:04] | I know. | 我知道 |
[30:06] | But I’m ok. | 但我很好 |
[30:12] | I’ve been watching over you. | 我一直看着你 |
[30:14] | I messed up. | 我搞砸了 |
[30:17] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[30:19] | You can still stop Silas. | 你还是可以阻止赛拉斯 |
[30:21] | No, I can’t. | 不行 |
[30:22] | Qetsiyah was able to immobilize him | 凯茨雅可以固定住他 |
[30:24] | so he couldn’t feed and get into people’s heads. | 他就无法进食 无法进入到别人的头脑里 |
[30:25] | I don’t know how to do that. | 我不知道怎么做 |
[30:27] | I don’t know how to put him down. | 我不知道要怎样放倒他 |
[30:29] | You can do that. | 你可以 |
[30:31] | Expression is the manifestation of your will. | 表达是对你意志的体现 |
[30:35] | You can do anything. | 你无所不能 |
[30:38] | I don’t like it, but sometimes, | 我不喜欢 但是有时 |
[30:39] | there are no choices. | 没有其他选择 |
[30:41] | But you are strong enough. | 但你足够强大 |
[30:45] | You can do this. | 你可以做到 |
[30:53] | Whoa. It’s just me. | 是我 |
[30:55] | I called Stefan. He’s heading for Elena. | 我打电话给斯特凡了 他会去找埃琳娜 |
[30:59] | Did you find Silas? | 你找到赛拉斯了吗 |
[31:01] | Yup. | 找到了 |
[31:11] | Oh! Damon, it’s me! | 达蒙 是我啊 |
[31:13] | No, you’re not. | 你不是 |
[31:14] | I’ve spent more time in these tunnels | 虽然很不想承认 |
[31:15] | than I care to admit and there’s no way | 我在地道里待得太久了 |
[31:17] | you just came from the school. | 但你绝不可能从学校赶到这 |
[31:20] | Your mind games don’t work on me, Silas. | 你的心理游戏对我没用 赛拉斯 |
[31:26] | I may not be able to kill you, | 也许我没法杀死你 |
[31:27] | but I will stop you. | 但我一定会阻止你 |
[31:39] | I will make the blood clot in your veins. | 我要让你的血管中的血液凝固 |
[31:43] | I will make every bone, muscle, and joint | 我要你身上的每块骨头 肌肉和关节 |
[31:46] | in your body turn to stone. | 都固结成石 |
[31:51] | You won’t have power over us anymore. | 你不再拥有高于我们的力量 |
[32:11] | What the hell is happening? | 这都是什么 |
[32:13] | He can’t hide behind his mind control anymore. | 他再也不能精神控制别人了 |
[32:16] | He’s becoming his true self. | 他会回归本体 |
[32:21] | Who exactly might his true self be? | 他的本体到底会是什么 |
[32:26] | I guess we’ll never know. | 恐怕我们永远不会知道 |
[32:30] | Now, this is what I’ve missed. | 这就是我错过的 |
[32:32] | Two people connecting. | 我俩的接触 |
[32:38] | It’s lonely on the other side. | 在那边待着可真孤单啊 |
[32:41] | I swear, being invisible will drive you mad. | 说真的 不能被看见实在让人抓狂 |
[32:45] | The way you couldn’t see me standing in front of you, | 哪怕我站在你面前 你也看不见我 |
[32:47] | or feel my breath on your cheek | 感觉不到我对你耳语 |
[32:49] | as I whispered all the ways | 咒你也来体会这滋味时 |
[32:50] | that I wished for you to suffer. | 吹到你脸颊的气息 |
[32:56] | But alas, now you can. | 不过呢 现在你能看到我了 |
[33:00] | Go ahead, Kol. Kill me. | 动手吧 科尔 杀了我吧 |
[33:06] | You’ll be doing me a favor. | 那可是帮了我的忙了 |
[33:13] | As you wish, darling. | 如你所愿 亲爱的 |
[33:16] | How many times do I need to kill you? | 我究竟要杀你多少遍 |
[33:20] | Jeremy Gilbert. | 杰里米·吉尔伯特 |
[33:23] | Welcome back. | 欢迎回来 |
[33:25] | Now, what’s the saying? | 那句话怎么说来着 |
[33:28] | Kill me once, shame on you, | 杀我一次 其错在人 |
[33:30] | kill me twice, shame on– | 杀我两次 其错在… |
[33:34] | Let’s leave it at that, shall we? | 就停在这里吧 如何 |
[33:36] | Elena? Elena! | 埃琳娜 埃琳娜 |
[34:05] | Jeremy. | 杰里米 |
[34:09] | You need to get rid of Silas’ body. | 你们得处理掉赛拉斯的身体 |
[34:11] | Well, there’s a slight problem, Medusa. | 有个小问题 美杜莎 |
[34:13] | Even though you turned him into stone, | 就算你把他变成石头了 |
[34:15] | if he gets one more drop of blood, | 只要有一滴血 |
[34:17] | he’s back to his old mind tricks. | 他又会死而复生的 |
[34:19] | All right, so, let’s do what we should’ve done to Klaus. | 好吧 那我们就像原本要对克劳斯做的一样 |
[34:21] | Let’s drop his body in the middle of the ocean. | 把他扔到海中央去 |
[34:23] | Bonnie… | 邦妮… |
[34:28] | I don’t know what to say. | 我不知道该说什么 |
[34:32] | You don’t have to say anything. | 什么也不用说 |
[34:33] | I was so horrible to you. | 我对你做了那么可怕的事 |
[34:35] | You weren’t you. | 那时的你不是你 |
[34:38] | I know what that’s like. | 我知道那种感觉 |
[34:39] | I wasn’t me for a long time. | 我也曾经很长时间不是自己 |
[34:43] | We can talk about that later. | 我们可以晚点再聊这事 |
[34:48] | You got some catching up to do. | 有些事你得赶紧补上 |
[34:55] | Thank you, Bonnie. | 谢谢你 帮你 |
[35:00] | I’ll give you guys as much time as I can… | 我会尽量多给你们一些时间 |
[35:08] | But I have to go put the veil back up. | 但是我还得把界限重新恢复 |
[35:14] | I should make sure Kol’s body is somewhere safe | 在界限恢复前 我得确保科尔的尸体 |
[35:17] | until the veil goes back up. | 放在安全的地方 |
[35:18] | Stefan, wait. | 斯特凡 等等 |
[35:27] | Welcome back. | 欢迎回来 |
[35:36] | There isn’t enough time. | 时间不够了 |
[35:37] | It’ll never be enough time. | 永远都不会够 |
[35:40] | – Damon, I’m sorry. – Stop. | -达蒙 对不起 -不用说了 |
[35:43] | The most important thing right now is Jeremy. | 现在最重要的是杰里米 |
[35:46] | And saying good-bye. | 还有好好道别 |
[36:17] | Good. You’re here. | 很好 你在这里 |
[36:21] | We need to celebrate. | 我们得庆祝一下 |
[36:23] | Yeah. I’m not really in the mood to…celebrate. | 其实我没什么心情 庆祝 |
[36:27] | What’s wrong with you? | 你怎么了 |
[36:28] | Silas is dead, or whatever, | 赛拉斯死了 或是 管他呢 |
[36:31] | And you’re just sitting here like a bump on a log. | 而你就呆头呆脑坐在这里 |
[36:37] | There was someone that I thought I would see today, | 今天我原以为我会见到某个人 |
[36:40] | and…I didn’t. | 但却没有 |
[36:43] | That’s all. | 就是这样 |
[36:47] | You better mean me. | 你最好说得是我 |
[36:51] | You’ve got to be kidding me. | 开玩笑吧 |
[37:03] | Thank you for keeping an eye on this one. | 谢谢你 照看着这家伙 |
[37:09] | Calcified Silas is a heavy son of a bitch. | 钙化的赛拉斯真是重得要死 |
[37:17] | Can’t think of a more appropriate way | 再也没有更合适的方式 |
[37:19] | to spend my last moment as a semi-living person. | 度过半死不活的最后一刻 |
[37:22] | Oh, I’m sorry. You have someplace better to be? | 抱歉 你还有更好的地方可去吗 |
[37:26] | Guess not. | 我想是没了 |
[37:32] | Thought you were cutting back. | 我还以为你要着急回去呢 |
[37:33] | Yeah, well… | 那个嘛 |
[37:35] | I thought you were gonna take care of the children. | 我还以为你会好好照顾我的孩子们呢 |
[37:38] | You heard that? That’s not creepy. | 你听说了 一点都不恐怖 |
[37:45] | I…found this in the dead guy’s pocket. | 我在一个死人的口袋里发现了这个 |
[37:51] | Thought it might do more use here than, say, | 我觉得这玩意在这里比海平线下3英里处 |
[37:54] | 3 miles below sea level. | 更有用处 |
[38:02] | What the hell am I supposed to do with this? | 我该用这玩意做什么呢 |
[38:06] | Get the girl. | 搞定个女孩吧 |
[38:12] | She punched you in the face? | 她一拳打在你脸上了 |
[38:14] | Yup. | 是啊 |
[38:16] | Take a hint. | 体会体会暗示吧 |
[38:17] | So, you’ve been back what, 5 minutes, | 你回来才5分钟吧 |
[38:19] | and you’re already laughing at me? | 就开始嘲笑我了 |
[38:21] | No. I’ve been laughing at you for a while. | 不是 我已经嘲笑你好久了 |
[38:23] | You just haven’t been able to see me. | 只是你一直看不到我 |
[38:26] | Do you have any idea how much I missed you? | 你知道我有多想你吗 |
[38:29] | Trust me. I do. | 相信我 我知道 |
[38:32] | Although I see I’ve been replaced | 尽管我看到我已经被另一个 |
[38:34] | by another blonde. | 金发姑娘取代了 |
[38:38] | What’d you give me that look for? | 你干嘛那种表情 |
[38:41] | She’s cute. | 她很可爱 |
[38:43] | Do not start. | 别说了 |
[38:53] | You have to put up the veil. | 你必须恢复界限 |
[38:55] | Not yet. | 暂时还不行 |
[38:56] | What are you doing, Bonnie? | 你在干什么 邦妮 |
[38:58] | I can bring Jeremy back. | 我可以让杰里米起死回生 |
[38:59] | I can keep him here. | 我可以让他留在这里 |
[39:00] | No, you can’t. | 不 不行 |
[39:01] | Elena needs him. This was always the plan. | 埃琳娜需要他 这才是计划 |
[39:03] | Jeremy wasn’t supposed to die. | 杰里米不该死 |
[39:05] | It was the will of nature. | 这是自然的意志 |
[39:06] | There is no magic in this world | 这个世界没有魔法能够 |
[39:08] | that is strong enough to challenge it. | 强大到挑战自然的意志 |
[39:10] | I have every magic. | 我拥有一切魔法 |
[39:12] | I have the spirits. | 我拥有圣灵 |
[39:14] | Phasmatos, raverus un animun. | [咒语] |
[39:17] | – Stop it! – I have expression. | -停下 -我有表达 |
[39:19] | Stop it, Bonnie. | 停下 邦妮 |
[39:24] | And I have the darkness. | 我还拥有黑暗 |
[39:27] | Bonnie, don’t. | 邦妮 不要 |
[39:38] | Phasmatos, raverus un animun. | [咒语] |
[39:41] | Phasmatos, raverus un animun. | [咒语] |
[39:44] | Phasmatos, raverus un animun. | [咒语] |
[39:46] | Phasmatos, raverus un animun. | [咒语] |
[39:58] | In case Caroline didn’t thank you | 万一卡罗琳不感谢你 |
[40:00] | for pulling her out of that hallucination earlier…Thanks. | 把她从幻觉中拉出来 我先说谢了 |
[40:05] | I’m just glad I got a chance to knock her upside the face. | 我只是很高兴有机会当面敲昏她 |
[40:09] | Oh, my god. | 我的天 |
[40:13] | Who the hell is that? | 那是谁 |
[40:15] | That is my ex-boyfriend Alexander. | 那是我的前男友亚历山大 |
[40:18] | He’s a vampire hunter. | 他是个吸血鬼猎人 |
[40:28] | Thank god. The power’s coming back. | 谢天谢地 电力恢复了 |
[40:29] | Maybe that means the veil’s almost up | 也许那意味着界限快要恢复了 |
[40:31] | and he’ll disappear again. | 他很快就要再次消失了 |
[40:36] | Or not. | 或许不是 |
[40:38] | We should get out of here. | 我们应该赶紧离开 |
[40:42] | You should. | 你应该的 |
[40:46] | Too bad you can’t. | 可惜你不能 |
[41:15] | I’m sorry, Bonnie. | 很遗憾 邦妮 |
[41:18] | The spell. It was just too much. | 咒语 太强大了 |
[41:33] | Oh, my god. | 我的天 |
[41:46] | I’m dead. | 我死了 |