时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:01] | I’m Elena. | 我叫埃琳娜 |
[00:02] | I’m Stefan. | 我叫斯特凡 |
[00:02] | Love brought me to Mystic Falls, | 我为爱来到神秘瀑布镇 |
[00:04] | love drove me away. | 又因爱而离去 |
[00:06] | I love you, Damon. | 我爱你 达蒙 |
[00:08] | Silas. | 赛拉斯 |
[00:08] | Hello, my shadow self. | 你好 我的影子 |
[00:11] | Bonnie’s dead, Elena. | 邦妮死了 埃琳娜 |
[00:12] | I can’t believe she’s gone. | 我不敢相信她就这么死了 |
[00:14] | We’ll do anything to protect the people we love… | 为保护我们所爱的人 我们不惜一切代价 |
[00:16] | Katherine, he needs your blood to cure himself. | 凯瑟琳 他需要你的血来解除永生 |
[00:19] | No. | 不 |
[00:22] | Silas, you said that now you’re a witch again | 赛拉斯 你说你变成了巫师 |
[00:25] | you would bring Bonnie back from the other side. | 就会把邦妮从另一边带回来 |
[00:26] | I did. | 没错 |
[00:27] | She’s a freaky carbon copy of my one true love Amara. | 她是我真爱阿玛拉的复制版本 |
[00:30] | I have to be cured. | 我必须服下解药 |
[00:31] | Amara’s been cured, | 阿玛拉喝了解药 |
[00:33] | so the fate of the other side, | 所以如今那一边的命运 |
[00:34] | rests on a living, breathing human being that we now need to protect. | 寄托于一个需要随时保护的活人身上 |
[00:41] | You ever been in love? | 你们爱过吗 |
[00:43] | Love. Hello, you two. | 跟你俩说话呢 爱情 |
[00:46] | Yeah. We’re together, in love. | 嗯 我们在一起 而且相爱 |
[00:49] | Aw, that’s so adorable. | 真可爱啊 |
[00:52] | I love love. I do. Yeah. | 我喜欢爱情 真的 |
[00:57] | I have a soul mate, too, | 我也有个挚爱的人 |
[00:58] | You know, that love at first sight, | 对她一见钟情 |
[01:00] | want to live forever, | 想跟她永远厮守 |
[01:01] | love is eternal kind of love? | 让爱情延续到永久那种 |
[01:04] | Amara. That’s her name. | 她叫阿玛拉 |
[01:07] | See, the problem is when I first met Amara, | 但问题是 我遇见阿玛拉时 |
[01:08] | I was with another woman, so I kind of cheated on her, | 我跟另一个女人在一起 所以我背叛了那女人 |
[01:11] | which to be honest with you, | 老实说 |
[01:13] | it really wouldn’t have been that big of a deal | 这其实本来也不是什么大事 |
[01:16] | except it turned out that the other woman was a raging lunatic, | 但那个女人恰恰是个怒火中烧的疯女人 |
[01:20] | so when she found out that I cheated on her, | 所以她发现自己被背叛后 |
[01:23] | she freaked out, turned Amara into stone, | 她就发狂了 把阿玛拉变成了石人 |
[01:26] | like, literally, Medusa style. | 就像美杜莎变的石人那种 |
[01:30] | Dude, are you like… okay? | 伙计 你没事吧 |
[01:34] | What do you mean? You think I’m crazy? | 什么 你觉得我疯了吗 |
[01:35] | Why do you think I’m crazy? | 你为什么会觉得我疯了 |
[01:37] | All I’ve wanted for the last 2,000 years | 过去两千年里 我唯一的夙愿 |
[01:38] | is to be reunited with the love of my life. | 就是跟我的今生挚爱重逢 |
[01:41] | How’s that crazy? | 这有什么疯狂的 |
[01:42] | Maybe the turned her to stone part. | 她被变成石人的部分 |
[01:45] | Or the 2,000 years part. | 还有两千年什么的 |
[01:47] | No. Guys, we were both immortal, | 不 是这样 我们之前都长生不死 |
[01:49] | and now we’re not. | 现在是凡人了 |
[01:51] | Hello? | 懂了吧 |
[01:54] | Look. The point is I finally had the chance | 重点是 我终于有机会 |
[01:56] | to hold Amara in my arms, and what does she do? | 将阿玛拉揽在怀中 她做了什么呢 |
[01:58] | She jams a chunk of glass into my carotid artery. | 她把一块玻璃刺进了我的颈动脉 |
[02:01] | Look, look. | 看啊 |
[02:02] | No, thanks. No. | 不了 多谢 |
[02:06] | Listen, you two. Here’s my advice. | 听我说 我给你们个建议 |
[02:08] | Live it up. You know, enjoy this love while it lasts | 趁着爱意尚浓 好好享受 |
[02:11] | because let me tell you something. | 我告诉你们 |
[02:12] | Just a couple days ago, I was psychic, | 几天之前 我还有精神控制能力 |
[02:15] | I was immortal, I was in love. | 永生不死 深陷爱河 |
[02:17] | Now my neck hurts, my soul is crushed, | 现在我的脖子疼 心也碎了 |
[02:19] | I’m sitting in a bus stop in frigging Delaware. | 坐在特拉华州的一个大巴站 |
[02:22] | You’re in Philly. | 这是费城 |
[02:23] | I’m in Philly? | 费城 |
[02:25] | Ohh! God, it’s even worse. | 天呐 真是雪上加霜 |
[02:30] | What’s going on, babe? | 你怎么了 |
[02:31] | Hey. What’s going on? | 怎么回事 |
[02:33] | Hey. Talk to me. | 跟我说话啊 |
[02:36] | Oh, my god. What’s happening ? | 天啊 怎么回事 |
[02:38] | What are you doing to him? | 你对他做了什么 |
[02:40] | I think I’m liquifying his internal organs. | 我在融化他的内脏 |
[02:43] | Did I fail to mention that I’m a witch? | 我忘记说我是巫师了吗 |
[02:45] | Please stop. | 住手吧 求你 |
[02:46] | No, I’m pissed off at the world. | 不要 我生这个世界的气 |
[02:49] | And I’m taking it out on your so-called lover. | 我就要拿你的小情人撒气 |
[02:53] | Please. | 求你了 |
[02:54] | I’m thinking you might be my next victim. | 我想下一个拿你撒气 |
[02:57] | Oh, my god! | 天呐 |
[03:01] | Look at that. | 瞧啊 |
[03:03] | Unbelievable. | 真难以置信 |
[03:04] | Love is so damn fickle. | 爱情多么变幻无常 |
[03:06] | Incredible. | 太棒了 |
[03:08] | Here you go, buddy. Come on up. | 行了 伙计 起来吧 |
[03:09] | Come on up, come on up. Up you go. | 起来吧 好了 |
[03:12] | That’s good. | 很好 |
[03:13] | Buses, however… | 不过大巴呢 |
[03:20] | Tried and true. | 经过检验 是好东西 |
[03:39] | Hello, my shadow self. | 你好 我的影子 |
[03:43] | Silas. | 赛拉斯 |
[03:47] | Stop! | 停下 |
[03:54] | Stefan. | 斯特凡 |
[03:58] | Morning. | 早啊 |
[04:01] | I made coffee. | 我煮了咖啡 |
[04:03] | How did you sleep? | 你睡得如何啊 |
[04:04] | Ohh…not great. | 不怎么样 |
[04:07] | First night back in your own bed. | 回到自己床上的第一晚 |
[04:10] | Not as comfy as Tessa’s couch, huh? | 不如苔萨的沙发舒服吗 |
[04:12] | If we’re gonna talk about Tessa, | 如果我们要谈苔萨 |
[04:13] | I think I need that caffeine. | 我得先补充点咖啡因 |
[04:19] | So, uh, what’s with the wakeup call? | 为什么亲自来叫我起床 |
[04:24] | I miss you. | 我想你了 |
[04:26] | I feel like when you lost your memories | 我觉得你失去记忆的时候 |
[04:30] | I lost a friend, | 我也失去了一个朋友 |
[04:33] | and I was thinking | 所以我在想 |
[04:34] | instead of describing | 与其去描述 |
[04:36] | how much we meant to each other, | 我们对彼此有多么重要 |
[04:37] | maybe we can just start fresh. | 不如我们重新开始 |
[04:42] | Hi. I’m Elena. | 你好 我叫埃琳娜 |
[04:46] | I was driving to Portland. | 我当时正在去波特兰的路上 |
[04:48] | What? | 什么 |
[04:50] | The night I took Silas to the quarry, | 我带赛拉斯去采石场的那晚 |
[04:55] | I said good-bye to Lexi, and then I decided to keep driving west. | 我跟莱希道了别 然后决定一直往西开 |
[04:59] | Wait. Hang on. How do you remember that? | 等等 你怎么会记得这些 |
[05:02] | Because my memories are back. | 因为我的记忆回来了 |
[05:06] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[05:08] | Are you serious? How? | 真的吗 怎么恢复的 |
[05:10] | Tessa came here last night, | 苔萨昨晚来过了 |
[05:12] | and she undid whatever spell fried my brain, | 她撤销了烧坏我大脑的咒语 |
[05:15] | and it’s all back. | 记忆都回来了 |
[05:18] | I can remember everything. | 我一切都记起来了 |
[05:21] | Stefan, this is great! | 斯特凡 这太好了 |
[05:27] | This is amazing. | 太棒了 |
[05:29] | October 1852. | 1852年十月 |
[05:31] | You broke my nose trying to teach me how to throw a right hook. | 你教我怎么出右勾拳 却打断了我的鼻子 |
[05:36] | But not on purpose just to be clear. | 我声明我可不是故意的 |
[05:39] | How much did you pay for that hunk of junk motorcycle that you ride? | 你那辆垃圾摩托车多少钱买来的 |
[05:42] | That’s a trick question. | 陷阱问题 |
[05:44] | You bought me that motorcycle, | 那辆摩托车是你买给我的 |
[05:45] | although I’m guessing it was pretty expensive. | 不过我猜是挺贵的 |
[05:48] | So Tessa just gave you back your memories, no strings attached. | 苔萨就这么把记忆还给了你 没有附加条件 |
[05:51] | Well, it wasn’t exactly a gift. | 这算不上是份馈赠 |
[05:54] | It’s a lot to take in all at once. | 一下子挺难接受的 |
[05:56] | Everything from blowing out the candles on my first birthday cake to… | 从第一次吹熄我生日蛋糕上的蜡烛 |
[06:01] | drowning in a safe. | 到在保险箱里不停淹死 |
[06:06] | Stefan? | 斯特凡 |
[06:08] | Whoa! Easy there, buddy. | 悠着点 伙计 |
[06:16] | Stefan, where did you go? | 斯特凡 你在想什么 |
[06:21] | Uh…all of that, and I still can’t remember my own strength. | 记起了那么多 却记不住自己力气多大 |
[06:31] | What was that noise? | 什么声音 |
[06:32] | Uh, well that is– | 那是 |
[06:33] | We have a situation. | 我们有个小状况 |
[06:35] | Of the doppelganger variety. | 跟二重身有关 |
[06:36] | Yeah. | 对 |
[06:38] | Katherine? | 凯瑟琳吗 |
[06:39] | No, nope, not Katherine. | 不 不是凯瑟琳 |
[06:42] | I don’t know! | 我不知道 |
[06:46] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[06:48] | What’s wrong with her? | 她怎么了 |
[06:49] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[06:49] | Tessa turned her into a block of rock, | 苔萨把她变成了石头 |
[06:51] | Left her in a box for 2,000 years, | 把她关在箱子里 一关两千年 |
[06:53] | probably went a little stir crazy | 所以她大概有点疯狂 |
[06:54] | like those deserted island guys | 就像困在荒岛上的人 |
[06:55] | who talk to volleyballs. | 跟排球说话那样[《荒岛余生》] |
[06:57] | I said I don’t know! | 我说了我不知道 |
[06:59] | So you’re telling me that this girl | 你是说 这个女孩 |
[07:00] | is the only thing holding together the other side? | 是维系另一边的唯一东西 |
[07:03] | Yep. She’s the anchor. | 没错 她就是锚 |
[07:06] | Leave me alone. | 别来烦我 |
[07:07] | As long as she’s alive, the other side exists, | 只有她活着 另一边就继续存在 |
[07:09] | and we can keep trying to get Bonnie from over there. | 我们也能想办法把邦妮从那边弄过来 |
[07:11] | I said I don’t know! | 我说了我不知道 |
[07:13] | Well, considering she’s immortal, | 鉴于她永生不死 |
[07:14] | I’d say we have plenty of opportunity. | 我们应该机会多多 |
[07:17] | You’d think, | 本来是的 |
[07:18] | except last night she stuck a hole in Silas’ neck, | 但昨晚她捅破了赛拉斯的脖子 |
[07:20] | sucked the cure right out of him, | 吸了他的血 |
[07:21] | so now she’s not only nuts, | 所以现在 她不仅是个疯子 |
[07:23] | but she’s mortal, which means | 还是个凡人 所以 |
[07:24] | we have to keep her ordinary little human heart beating | 我们得让她这个凡人女孩活下去 |
[07:26] | until we get Bonnie back. | 直到我们把邦妮救回来 |
[07:28] | How would you plan to do that? | 你打算怎么做呢 |
[07:29] | Silas made a pinky promise that he’d do a spell | 赛拉斯向我们保证说他会施咒 |
[07:31] | to bring her back. | 把她复活 |
[07:32] | Unfortunately, he’s taking his sweet time | 不幸的是 他回神秘瀑布的速度 |
[07:34] | coming back to Mystic Falls. | 有点慢 |
[07:40] | Eh, Amara, stop! | 阿玛拉 住手 |
[07:45] | No! No! | 不要 |
[07:48] | Let me die. I want to die! | 让我死 我想死 |
[07:52] | Let’s hope love is blind | 希望爱情是瞎子 |
[07:55] | or at least deaf. | 或至少是个聋子 |
[08:04] | It turns out that it’s not gonna be that easy to keep Amara alive. | 看来想要让阿玛拉活下来不那么容易 |
[08:08] | I wonder what will happen | 不知道会是怎么样呢 |
[08:11] | if she dies and the other side gets destroyed. | 如果她死了 那边被摧毁了 |
[08:13] | Do you think there will be, like, a white light | 你说会是一道白光 |
[08:14] | and then nothing? | 然后一切化为虚无吗 |
[08:16] | It won’t hurt, will it? | 不会疼吧 |
[08:18] | Oh, it’d suck if it hurt. | 如果疼就太糟了 |
[08:20] | Bon, there’s something I want to tell you. | 邦 我有件事想跟你说 |
[08:24] | Actually, there are 3 things that I want to tell you. | 实际上 我有三件事想跟你说 |
[08:27] | Don’t you dare give me a good-bye speech. | 不许跟我道别 |
[08:30] | This is not a good-bye. | 这不是道别 |
[08:32] | – That’s the first thing. – Ok. | -这就是第一件事 -好吧 |
[08:34] | I know one way or another | 我知道不论如何 |
[08:35] | that you will always be here. | 你永远都会在这儿 |
[08:38] | The second is thank you | 第二件事是 谢谢你 |
[08:41] | For giving your life up for me. | 为我牺牲了你的生命 |
[08:44] | Jer. | 杰里 |
[08:45] | – And the third is- – Wait. | -第三件事 -等等 |
[08:47] | Don’t tell me. | 别说 |
[08:49] | If you don’t tell me, we’ll have to wait until another time, | 如果你不说 我们就得下次再说 |
[08:52] | which means there will be another time. | 那我们就还有机会再说 |
[08:56] | I’m not sure it works like that. | 恐怕不是这样的 |
[08:59] | Just go with it, ok? | 就听我的吧 |
[09:16] | So what am I looking at here, hmm, | 这是什么东西 |
[09:19] | Blood clot, tumor, what? | 血栓 肿瘤 什么东西 |
[09:21] | I did a full workup on your blood, Katherine. | 我给你的血做了全面检查 凯瑟琳 |
[09:25] | It’s clean. | 血没问题 |
[09:26] | My hair is going gray, | 我的头发在变白 |
[09:27] | and my teeth are falling out. | 牙齿也在脱落 |
[09:28] | I’m not sure what that suggests, | 虽然我不知道这意味着什么 |
[09:29] | but it’s definitely not health. | 但绝不会表示我很健康 |
[09:31] | Patient is irritable. | 病人非常易怒 |
[09:32] | Not sure if this is a symptom or personality. | 不确定这是病情症状或是性格使然 |
[09:37] | Personality. | 这就是我的个性 |
[09:38] | Now tell me exactly what the hell is going on with me. | 告诉我 我到底是怎么了 |
[09:42] | – You’re aging. – What? | -你在衰老 -什么 |
[09:44] | You said you were turned into a vampire | 你说是在五百年前左右 |
[09:45] | 500 years ago, give or take, | 被转化成吸血鬼的 |
[09:48] | and now that you’re human, | 现在你又变成了人类 |
[09:49] | let’s just say time is catching up with you. | 你的真实年龄在逐渐显露 |
[09:57] | Ok. Ok. Well, how do we stop it? | 好吧 那我们怎么终止这个过程 |
[10:02] | We don’t. It’s just life running its course, | 没办法 这是人生的正常过程 |
[10:05] | quicker than normal. | 只不过你会比一般人快 |
[10:07] | How much quicker? | 有多快 |
[10:09] | If it continues at this rate, | 如果照这个速度发展下去 |
[10:11] | you have a few months. | 你只有几个月的生命 |
[10:14] | I’m sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[10:27] | Hello, Damon. | 你好 达蒙 |
[10:28] | Well, look who decided to pick up his phone. | 瞧瞧是谁终于肯接电话了 |
[10:30] | Is your secretary out sick? | 你的秘书请病假了吗 |
[10:31] | They prefer administrative assistants now, thank you very much. | 现在都叫行政助理了 谢谢 |
[10:35] | I learned that on the bus. | 我在大巴上听说的 |
[10:36] | Very nice people on here by the way. | 顺便说句 这上面的人真友善 |
[10:38] | You’re taking a bus? | 你在坐大巴 |
[10:39] | Not to sound like a dick, man, | 无意冒犯 哥们 |
[10:40] | but we’re in a little bit of a rush over here. | 但我们这边可有点急啊 |
[10:42] | Yeah, but you know what’s great about the bus? | 我明白 但你知道坐大巴的好处吗 |
[10:44] | Open road, Damon. | 开阔的道路 达蒙 |
[10:45] | There’s all this time to think, | 让你有充分的时间去思考 |
[10:47] | watch everyday human beings in their normal environment. | 观察芸芸众生的日常生活 |
[10:50] | Did you know that gas is over $3.00 a gallon at the moment? | 你知道现在油价已经超过3美元1加仑了吗 |
[10:54] | That seems to really concern a lot of people. | 似乎很多人都在为此担忧呢 |
[10:56] | This is not a time to have an everyman crisis. | 现在不是你操心柴米油盐的时候 |
[10:58] | We need you back here to resurrect Bonnie | 你得在你的疯婆子挚爱自我了断 |
[11:00] | before your nutter butter soul mate | 顺带毁了那边之前 |
[11:02] | offs herself an destroys the other side. | 回来复活邦妮 |
[11:04] | Yeah. I been thinking about that. | 嗯 我一直在想这事 |
[11:06] | Amara needs to die. | 阿玛拉得死去 |
[11:08] | Pardon me? | 你说什么 |
[11:09] | My poor Amara, all those years trapped in stone | 我可怜的阿玛拉 这些年来化作石人 |
[11:13] | clearly left her unhinged, | 显然让她丧失了理智 |
[11:14] | so look, if she doesn’t want to spend another moment on this earth, | 既然她不想再多活在这世上一刻 |
[11:17] | then I’m more than happy to put her out of her misery | 我很乐意帮她结束痛苦 |
[11:19] | and spend the rest of eternity in the afterlife with her, | 然后在死后的世界中与她永远厮守 |
[11:21] | but listen, if you want to go ahead and kill her | 但如果你想现在就杀了她 |
[11:23] | and save me the trouble, then please by all means. | 替我省了这麻烦 请随意 |
[11:25] | Not till you bring Bonnie back, remember? | 得等你复活邦妮之后 记得吗 |
[11:27] | Promises made metaphorical hands shook. | 我们都说好了的 |
[11:31] | I’ve been thinking about that, too, Damon. | 这事我也想了 达蒙 |
[11:32] | Remember when I told you that the universe is working | 还记得我跟你说过冥冥之中有种力量 |
[11:34] | to draw our doppelgangers together | 将二重身们撮合到一起 |
[11:36] | and you laughed in my face? | 你却不以为然吗 |
[11:38] | Well, if you don’t bring Bonnie back from the other side, | 如果你不能让邦妮复活 |
[11:40] | then you’ll be breaking your promise to Elena, | 你就无法实现对埃琳娜的承诺 |
[11:42] | and the idea of jeopardizing your relationship | 而破坏你们之间的关系 |
[11:46] | brings me this perverse amount of joy, | 会给我带来无法言喻的快感 |
[11:48] | so I’ve decided not to help you, Damon. | 所以我决定不帮助你 达蒙 |
[11:51] | And I will see you soon. | 我们很快会再见面的 |
[11:53] | I’m looking forward to all this being over. Bye. | 非常期待一切结束的那一天 再见 |
[12:04] | Hey, Jesse. You missed our study session again. | 杰西 你又一次错过了学习小组 |
[12:07] | Where are you? Look. I’m really worried. | 你到底在哪里 我很担心你 |
[12:08] | Just call me. | 听到回我电话 |
[12:11] | Well… that was pathetic. | 你真可悲 |
[12:14] | Um, I’m sorry? | 不好意思 你说什么 |
[12:17] | Leaving a message for a boy who– | 给一个男生留言 他却… |
[12:19] | what’s the American phrase– | 美国人怎么说来着… |
[12:21] | oh–is just not that into you? | 对了 他没那么喜欢你 |
[12:25] | And who are you? | 你是哪位 |
[12:26] | I’m looking for Katherine Pierce. | 我在找凯瑟琳·皮尔斯 |
[12:29] | I heard she was living here, | 我听说她住在这里 |
[12:31] | so I checked your room. | 所以我去你房间找了一下 |
[12:32] | What? You went into my room? | 什么 你进了我的房间 |
[12:34] | Do you know where she is or not? | 你到底知不知道她在哪 |
[12:36] | Great. Even Katherine’s friends are bitches. | 真棒 就连凯瑟琳的朋友也是贱人 |
[12:39] | I’m not her friend. | 我不是她朋友 |
[12:43] | Are you kidding me? | 你开玩笑吧 |
[12:44] | I need to speak with you. | 我有话跟你说 |
[12:45] | Um, how do you two know each other? | 你们俩怎么认识的 |
[12:47] | Katherine is my– | 凯瑟琳是我的 |
[12:48] | She’s my stylist. | 她是我的造型设计师 |
[12:50] | She cuts my hair. | 她负责给我剪发 |
[12:52] | Ok. Whatever. | 好吧 随便了 |
[12:58] | So… | 说吧 |
[13:00] | What do you want? | 你想怎样 |
[13:01] | Sit. You’ve been avoiding me. | 坐下 你一直在躲我 |
[13:04] | Yeah. I’ve been a busy girl doing busy things. | 是啊 我最近很忙 |
[13:08] | Sit. | 坐下 |
[13:15] | We need to buy some more time, protect Amara. | 我们得争取些时间 保护好阿玛拉 |
[13:18] | Maybe we should move her somewhere else. | 也许我们该转移她 |
[13:19] | Silas is a witch. | 赛拉斯是个巫师 |
[13:21] | He’s a living, breathing GPS tracking device. | 他是个活生生的定位跟踪装置 |
[13:23] | He’ll track her wherever we take her. | 我们转移她去哪都会被找到 |
[13:24] | We can’t let him anywhere near her | 除非他复活邦妮 |
[13:26] | until he brings Bonnie back. | 我们绝不能让他接近她 |
[13:27] | Weren’t you listening to anything? | 你什么都没听到吗 |
[13:29] | He’s not gonna bring her back. | 他不会复活她了 |
[13:30] | So, what, I should just give up? | 那怎么办 直接放弃吗 |
[13:33] | Come on, Stefan. | 拜托 斯特凡 |
[13:34] | You got your memory back. | 你的记忆回来了 |
[13:36] | You know me probably better than anyone else. | 你比任何人都了解我 |
[13:39] | Do you really think that I’m gonna give up? | 你真觉得我会放弃吗 |
[13:41] | You know what? You’re right. I do know you. | 你说的对 我的确了解你 |
[13:42] | You put your hope in all the wrong places | 你总把希望寄托在错误的地方 |
[13:45] | and sometimes in the wrong people. | 或是在错误的人身上 |
[13:47] | Silas needs to die | 赛拉斯必须死 |
[13:49] | and put us all out of our misery. | 这样我们才都能摆脱痛苦 |
[13:50] | So long as he’s alive, I’m holding out hope that he can still help us. | 只要他还活着 我就坚信他还可能会帮我们 |
[13:54] | Well, as someone who just spent the last 3 months | 作为一个被他困在采石场下面 |
[13:56] | at the bottom of a quarry because of the guy, | 三个月的人 |
[13:58] | I wouldn’t hold your breath, pun intended. | 我不抱希望[不要屏住呼吸] |
[14:01] | Silas needs to die, | 赛拉斯必须死 |
[14:02] | and I need to be the one to kill him, end of story. | 而且要由我来杀他 就这么定了 |
[14:16] | How’s our mental patient doing? | 我们的精神病人怎么样了 |
[14:20] | I guess all those years alone sent her over the edge. | 看来这么多年的孤独把她逼疯了 |
[14:29] | Relax. I’m–I’m just bringing dinner. | 别紧张 我只是来送晚饭 |
[14:36] | I know you. | 我认识你 |
[14:37] | I don’t think so. | 不会吧 |
[14:41] | You’re the hunter. | 你是那个猎人 |
[14:43] | I never forget a face, | 我从不忘记面孔 |
[14:47] | but Silas killed you. | 但赛拉斯已经把你杀了 |
[14:49] | You’re dead. | 你已经死了 |
[14:51] | I was. I came back. | 我是死了 但我又复活了 |
[14:56] | How? | 怎么复活的 |
[14:59] | I said how? | 我问你怎么复活的 |
[15:03] | It was you, wasn’t it? | 是因为你 对吗 |
[15:05] | You’re a witch. | 你是个女巫 |
[15:07] | You brought him back. | 你复活了他 |
[15:08] | You can see me? | 你能看到我 |
[15:09] | Of course I can see you. | 当然了 |
[15:10] | I’m not blind. I have eyes. | 我没瞎 我有眼睛 |
[15:14] | Or are you dead? | 你已经死了吗 |
[15:17] | I get so mixed up. | 我好混乱 |
[15:18] | I can’t tell the difference between the living or the dead. | 都分不清活人和死人了 |
[15:20] | Can you see people on the other side? | 你能看到另一边的人吗 |
[15:22] | I am the anchor to the other side. | 我是通往另一边的锚 |
[15:25] | I can see everything. | 我能看到一切 |
[15:29] | Don’t touch me! | 不要碰我 |
[15:32] | Please don’t– don’t touch me. | 求你不要碰我 |
[15:34] | I can touch her. | 我能碰到她 |
[15:36] | Ok. That’s weird. | 好吧 这很奇怪 |
[15:40] | Jer, I think I’ve got an idea. | 杰里 我有主意了 |
[15:47] | Amara could see Bonnie, | 阿玛拉可以看到邦妮 |
[15:48] | and Bonnie could touch her. | 邦妮也能触碰到她 |
[15:49] | They made physical contact. | 她们能身体接触 |
[15:51] | It’s like Amara’s got foot on each side or something. | 阿玛拉可以说同时存在于两边 |
[15:54] | Amara exists in both places at once, | 阿玛拉同时存在与两边 |
[15:57] | here and the other side? | 这里与另一边 |
[15:59] | Then she’s not crazy crazy, | 那她就不是真疯了 |
[16:01] | she’s just talking to dead supernatural beings | 她只是在跟飘荡在我们地下室的 |
[16:03] | roaming around in our basement. | 超自然鬼魂说话呢 |
[16:04] | That’s not the point. | 这不是重点 |
[16:05] | The point is is if Silas isn’t gonna help us, | 重点是 要是赛拉斯不打算帮我们 |
[16:08] | what if Bonnie could be the same thing? | 但如果邦妮也能这样呢 |
[16:10] | What if she existed on both sides at once? | 如果她也同时存在于两边呢 |
[16:12] | What if she became the anchor? | 如果她成了这个锚呢 |
[16:15] | You’re right. Jeremy, you’re right. | 对 杰里米 你说的有道理 |
[16:18] | So all we would need is someone who could do that spell. | 那我们只需要一个会施那个咒的人 |
[16:21] | Oh, please don’t say who I think you’re gonna say. | 千万别说我猜中的那个名字 |
[16:23] | Think about it. Silas wants Amara to die, | 想想吧 赛拉斯想要阿玛拉死 |
[16:25] | and Amara wants Amara to die, | 而且阿玛拉自己也想死 |
[16:27] | so who besides us is the one person | 除了我们 还有谁 |
[16:30] | with the biggest stake against letting that happen? | 是最不希望这一切发生的呢 |
[16:36] | I was hoping we could talk. | 我想跟你谈谈 |
[16:38] | And I was hoping you were my chinese food. | 我还以为你是我叫的中国菜外卖 |
[16:40] | Good-bye. | 再见 |
[16:43] | You remember Amara, right. | 你记得阿玛拉吧 |
[16:45] | Brunette, brown eyes, | 棕色头发 棕色眼睛 |
[16:46] | I’m surprisingly not in love with her? | 我却居然不爱着她 |
[16:48] | What about her? | 她怎么了 |
[16:50] | Well, she took the cure, | 她喝了解药 |
[16:53] | she wants to die, and we have her. | 她想死 她在我们手里 |
[16:57] | But she’s alive? | 但她活着吗 |
[16:57] | For now. | 现在还活着 |
[16:58] | Silas is literally on his way to kill her. | 赛拉斯正在来杀她的路上 |
[17:00] | He’s completely obsessed with destroying the other side | 他一心想毁了另一边 |
[17:03] | so that he and Amara | 这样他和阿玛拉 |
[17:04] | can live happily ever after in the great beyond. | 就能永远幸福地在来世厮守了 |
[17:08] | Man, you were right about these doppelgangers. | 之前你说二重身的事没错 |
[17:09] | They do always end up together. | 他们的确注定在一起 |
[17:11] | So how does it feel to say, “I told you so”? | 是不是很想说 “早告诉你了” |
[17:15] | Like I want to shoot fireballs at Silas | 我想往赛拉斯身上扔火球 |
[17:16] | and drown him in acid. | 把他淹死在酸液里 |
[17:18] | See? That’s what I thought. | 瞧 我也这么想 |
[17:20] | So how would you feel about us making a deal? | 我们做个交易怎么样 |
[17:24] | Haven’t you heard it’s bad luck to kill your doppelganger? | 你没听说杀自己的二重身不吉利吗 |
[17:29] | Yeah? Well, if I don’t kill him, he wins. | 是吗 如果我不杀了他 正合他意 |
[17:34] | And what if he kills you first? | 那要是他先杀了你呢 |
[17:38] | Witches aren’t exactly easy to take down. | 巫师可没那么容易被杀 |
[17:41] | We just got you back, Stefan. | 斯特凡 你的记忆才刚恢复 |
[17:44] | Don’t do anything crazy. | 别做傻事 |
[17:47] | You and I have been down the revenge road, | 我们都曾走上复仇之路 |
[17:49] | and it’s not worth it. | 这不值得 |
[17:52] | You know, there were these moments in that safe, | 在保险箱里 有些时候 |
[17:58] | a stillness in time when I was dead. | 我死了 时间静止了 |
[18:01] | Right before I was about to come back to life, | 稍后我马上又会再活过来 |
[18:05] | I would think about things in the past | 那些时刻里 我回想起过去 |
[18:06] | that made me happy, | 让我开心的事 |
[18:09] | things that gave me hope. | 给我希望的事 |
[18:14] | All these things kept me sane. | 这些事让我保持理智 |
[18:18] | They pushed me to hang on | 在我想要放弃 |
[18:20] | when all I wanted to do was give up and turn off my humanity. | 并关闭人性的时候 它们支撑着我 |
[18:26] | But eventually, the pain took those moments away from me, too. | 但最终 痛苦把这些也带走了 |
[18:31] | I’m so sorry. | 我很难过 |
[18:34] | Every time I close my eyes, | 每当我闭上眼 |
[18:37] | I can see Silas stabbing me, | 就能看见赛拉斯在捅我 |
[18:41] | I can feel myself drowning, | 能感觉到自己在溺水 |
[18:43] | and I need to make it stop. | 我要让这一切结束 |
[18:46] | If I don’t kill him, I’m gonna lose my mind, | 如果我不杀了他 我会疯的 |
[18:48] | or I’m gonna turn off my humanity… | 或者会关闭人性 |
[18:52] | Or both. | 或者两者都会发生 |
[18:55] | So here’s my pitch. | 这是我的想法 |
[18:56] | In order to keep the other side in place, | 为了让另一边保持运转 |
[18:57] | you need something to anchor the spell, right, | 你需要一个锚维持咒语 对吧 |
[19:00] | something powerful, like an immortal being powerful. | 像不死之身那样强大的东西 |
[19:03] | Now Amara was obviously a great choice | 阿玛拉喝下解药之前 |
[19:05] | until she downed the cure. | 显然是个不错的选择 |
[19:06] | So would you consider someone who’s dead | 那你愿意能考虑一个死了 |
[19:08] | but stuck on the other side a viable candidate? | 但还留在另一边的人吗 |
[19:11] | An anchor swap? | 换锚吗 |
[19:12] | Because I’ve got a volunteer. | 我这儿有个志愿者 |
[19:15] | I’d be making a ghost a human toll booth | 那我就是要把一个鬼魂 |
[19:17] | between our side and the other side, | 变成两边世界的结点 |
[19:19] | giving her the power to interact | 让她能够同时接触到 |
[19:21] | with our physical world | 我们的世界 |
[19:22] | and the supernatural purgatory. | 和超自然炼狱 |
[19:24] | So what’s the problem? | 那还有什么问题 |
[19:25] | I need a massive amount of power | 要施那样的转移咒语 |
[19:27] | to do a transfer spell like that. | 我需要巨大的能量 |
[19:28] | Fine. Name your poison. | 好吧 说说你的条件 |
[19:30] | I need something to draw on. | 我需要汲取能量的东西 |
[19:32] | The moon’s not full, | 现在不是满月 |
[19:33] | I don’t think there’s a worthy comet | 再过几十亿年也找不到 |
[19:35] | for another couple billion years. | 那么强大的彗星 |
[19:36] | Think hard. I have a girlfriend at home | 再努力想想 我家里有个 |
[19:38] | who misses her best friend | 想念闺蜜的女朋友 |
[19:40] | and a wacky stowaway on suicide watch. | 和一个随时会自杀的古怪偷渡者 |
[19:42] | It’s ridiculous. | 真是可笑 |
[19:43] | Doppelgangers. | 二重身 |
[19:45] | They’re powerful, mystical, naturally recurring. | 他们强大 神秘 循环往复 |
[19:47] | You want doppelganger blood? | 你要二重身的血吗 |
[19:49] | I got doppelgangers coming out of my ears. | 我周围到处是二重身 |
[19:51] | How many do you want? | 你想要多少 |
[19:54] | You hate junk food. | 你讨厌垃圾食品 |
[19:56] | You call it toxic poison. | 你说那是毒药 |
[19:57] | Yeah? Well, I’ve decided to live a little. | 是啊 我决定要放纵一下 |
[20:00] | Now may I be excused, | 我能离开了吗 |
[20:02] | scary vampire daughter? | 我可怕的吸血鬼女儿 |
[20:04] | You’ve been avoiding me. | 你在躲我 |
[20:06] | I don’t like it. | 我不喜欢那样 |
[20:07] | Clearly. | 显然是 |
[20:10] | We had a moment, you and I. | 我们有过心灵相通 |
[20:13] | There was a bond. I felt it, | 我们建立了感情 我能感觉到 |
[20:16] | and then nothing. | 但之后就没有了 |
[20:18] | You abandoned me all over again. | 你再一次抛弃了我 |
[20:20] | Ok. First of all, | 好吧 首先 |
[20:22] | I never abandoned you. | 我从没抛弃过你 |
[20:24] | You were snatched out of my arms at birth | 你一出生就被从我怀里夺走 |
[20:26] | because my father thought I was a knocked-up, shameful slut, | 因为我爸爸认为我是个被搞大肚子的荡妇 |
[20:29] | and second of all, it’s been 500 years. | 其次 已经过了五百年了 |
[20:32] | Do we really have to do this whole | 我们真的还要 |
[20:33] | mother-daughter bonding thing? | 建立母女感情吗 |
[20:35] | Estrangement is so much easier, don’t you think? | 疏离的关系简单多了 不是吗 |
[20:39] | Sorry to interrupt the world’s weirdest lunch, | 抱歉打扰了全世界最诡异的午餐 |
[20:41] | but, you with the doppelganger blood, duty calls. | 你这个二重身血袋 我们有任务了 |
[20:45] | Wonderful. Now that Katherine’s a human and fragile, | 好极了 现在凯瑟琳变成了脆弱的人类 |
[20:48] | everyone thinks that they can just boss her around. | 每个人都觉得自己可以指使她 |
[20:52] | Hands off, ok? I’m going. | 别动手行吗 我去 |
[20:54] | We’re not done. | 我们还没说完呢 |
[20:55] | Oh, yes, we are. | 是的 说完了 |
[21:02] | So you live in this giant mansion | 你就住在这栋大别墅里 |
[21:04] | with two doppelgangers that are destined to end up together? | 跟两个注定要相守的二重身住在一起 |
[21:09] | I swear there’s a sitcom in there somewhere. | 你们的生活肯定就像情景喜剧一样 |
[21:11] | So where’s the ancient boyfriend-stealing bitch? | 那个抢别人男友的远古贱人呢 |
[21:15] | This way. | 这边 |
[21:23] | That’ll be all. | 没你的事了 |
[21:35] | Well, if it isn’t the face that launched | 这不是那张开启了 |
[21:38] | a thousand doppelgangers. | 千年二重身历史的脸孔嘛 |
[21:43] | A little birdie told me you aren’t enjoying | 听说你并不享受 |
[21:45] | your immortal life. | 你的不死之身 |
[21:50] | 2,000 years, you have nothing to say to me? | 两千年了 没什么要和我说的吗 |
[21:53] | No apology? | 不想道歉 |
[21:59] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[22:00] | What was that? | 你说什么 |
[22:02] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[22:07] | That is what you want to hear, isn’t it, | 这就是你想听到的 不是吗 |
[22:10] | How I have suffered, | 我备受煎熬 |
[22:11] | how every moment of my life has been a living a hell? | 每时每刻都生活在炼狱中 |
[22:15] | It has! | 没错 |
[22:18] | My sin was falling in love, | 我的罪恶就是坠入了爱河 |
[22:20] | and I’ve learned my lesson. | 我也吸取了教训 |
[22:23] | You win. | 你赢了 |
[22:27] | You win. Now please kill me. | 你赢了 请杀了我吧 |
[22:30] | Please. | 求求你 |
[22:32] | Please kill me! | 求求你杀了我 |
[22:36] | Don’t worry. | 别担心 |
[22:38] | When I make someone else the anchor, I will, | 等我把别人变成锚后 会杀你的 |
[22:42] | and since you’re nothing more than a non-supernatural human, | 因为你只是个再普通不过的人类 |
[22:45] | you’ll pass on while Silas is trapped on the other side, | 你会死去 但赛拉斯会困在另一边 |
[22:48] | and then you and Silas, | 你和赛拉斯 |
[22:52] | you’re gonna spend eternity apart… | 将永世不得相见 |
[22:57] | And that is gonna be kind of fantastic | 那种感觉会让我 |
[23:01] | for me. | 非常爽 |
[23:05] | Selfishly speaking. | 当然是有点自私 |
[23:10] | The cute one’s here. | 比较美的二重身来了 |
[23:14] | She’s all yours. | 交给你了 |
[23:16] | Let me guess. You must be… | 让我猜一下 你一定是… |
[23:18] | Who now? | 谁来着 |
[23:20] | Let’s be clear. | 先说清楚 |
[23:21] | I don’t care about Bonnie Bennett | 我一点都不在乎邦妮·贝内特 |
[23:23] | or the other side going away | 也不在乎那边的消失 |
[23:24] | or Elena getting her best friend back. | 也不在乎埃琳娜的朋友能否复活 |
[23:27] | You want something? I’m shocked. | 你想谈条件吗 我真”惊讶”啊 |
[23:30] | I had the cure you created running through my veins, | 你创造的解药在我的血管里 |
[23:33] | and when Silas sucked it out of me, | 赛拉斯吸过我的血之后 |
[23:37] | I started aging faster than normal. | 我开始以异常的速度衰老了 |
[23:41] | So basically, I’m dying, | 简单来说 我要死了 |
[23:43] | and I need you to fix me. | 我要你救我 |
[23:45] | You made the cure. | 解药是你做的 |
[23:46] | Now make something that stops the aging. | 再做一个停止衰老的药剂 |
[23:49] | Otherwise, no blood for you. | 否则 我就不给你血 |
[23:53] | Fine. When the ritual’s finished | 好吧 仪式完成之后 |
[23:56] | and Bonnie is the anchor, | 邦妮变成锚之后 |
[23:58] | we’ll find a way to stop you from dying. | 我再想办法让你停止衰老 |
[24:00] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[24:01] | Now where’s tweedledee and tweedledum? | 另外两个二重身呢 |
[24:11] | What is that? | 那是什么 |
[24:12] | It’s Bonnie’s grimoire. | 是邦妮的魔法书 |
[24:14] | A grim–what? | 魔法什么 |
[24:15] | It’s a magic spell book. | 就是魔咒书 |
[24:18] | Idiot. | 白痴 |
[24:19] | It’s a talisman. | 这是护身符 |
[24:20] | Since Bonnie can’t be here, | 既然邦妮不在 |
[24:22] | here grimoire will have to do. | 就得拿她的魔法书 |
[24:24] | Hands in, palms up. | 伸手 掌心向上 |
[24:34] | Sorry, love. Did that hurt? | 抱歉亲爱的 疼吗 |
[24:37] | I’ve been through worse. | 我试过更疼的 |
[24:39] | Easy, ok? I’m fragile these days. | 轻点好吗 我最近比较脆弱 |
[25:00] | Showoff. | 炫耀 |
[25:03] | Inah ahpran koh sahtee ha jem. | [咒语] |
[25:06] | Ay pahta kay rasa tahn. | [咒语] |
[25:12] | Inah ahpran koh sahtee ha jem. | [咒语] |
[25:14] | Ay pahta kay rasa tahn. | [咒语] |
[25:17] | Inah ahpran koh sahtee ha jem. | [咒语] |
[25:20] | Ay pahta kay rasa tahn. | [咒语] |
[25:24] | No. | 不要 |
[25:25] | Is it done? | 结束了吗 |
[25:26] | No, it’s not done. | 没结束 |
[25:39] | What’s happening? | 怎么回事 |
[25:41] | Silas is happening. | 赛拉斯来了 |
[25:43] | Show yourself, bastard! | 有种出来啊 混蛋 |
[25:50] | I can’t see anything. Can you? | 我什么都看不到 你们呢 |
[25:53] | Electricity’s out in the whole house. | 整个房子都断电了 |
[25:55] | What happened? | 发生了什么 |
[25:56] | Silas is here. | 赛拉斯来了 |
[25:57] | Well, Silas owes me a fuse box. | 赛拉斯要赔我一个熔断器 |
[26:01] | Hang on. I only count two doppelgangers. | 等等 这里只有两个二重身 |
[26:04] | Where’s crazy pants? | 那个疯女人呢 |
[26:05] | And where’s the other crazy? | 还有一个疯女人也不见了 |
[26:18] | That was quite the show, Silas. | 好把戏啊 赛拉斯 |
[26:20] | Thank you. | 谢谢夸奖 |
[26:22] | You haven’t seen the love of my life | 你不会恰好在附近 |
[26:23] | running around here by any chance, have you? | 看到我的今生挚爱吧 |
[26:25] | Nope. Maybe you shouldn’t have turned the lights off, genius. | 没看到 谁让你把电断了 天才 |
[26:30] | You’ve had 2,000 years to watch us suffer. | 两千年来 你一直看着我们受苦 |
[26:33] | You’ve had your fun. | 也看够了吧 |
[26:35] | Why can’t you just let it go? | 你为什么就不能放开呢 |
[26:36] | Maybe I’m just not wired that way. | 也许这是我的天性吧 |
[26:42] | Honestly, I feel sorry for you. | 说实话 我可怜你 |
[26:44] | Hateful vengeance is for people without real love. | 得不到真爱 才会只知道复仇 |
[26:54] | You spent 2,000 years waiting for me to die | 两千年来 你一直在等我死 |
[26:57] | just so you could be with me | 就为了和我在一起 |
[26:59] | when all along the universe knew i belonged to somebody else. | 而宇宙却知道我的心属于另一个人 |
[27:03] | Doesn’t that make your whole existence, | 这岂不是让你的存在 |
[27:05] | like, I don’t know, a total waste? | 变得毫无用处了吗 |
[27:10] | I loved you. | 我爱过你 |
[27:11] | Yeah? Well, get in line. | 是吗 排队吧 |
[27:16] | Sucky timing, Stefan. | 不是好时机哦 斯特凡 |
[27:18] | I disagree. | 我不同意 |
[27:19] | I have Amara just beyond the property line. | 我在地界线发现了阿玛拉 |
[27:21] | You have 10 minutes to come find us. | 你有十分钟过来找我们 |
[27:22] | Well, I’m a little busy right now | 我现在有点忙 |
[27:24] | watching my nemesis bite it. | 看着我的敌人自食其果 |
[27:26] | Plus I have no interest in saving Amara’s life. | 再说我没兴趣救阿玛拉 |
[27:28] | I know that, which is why I’m gonna take her away, | 我知道 所以我才会带她走 |
[27:30] | and I’m gonna keep her alive by any means possible | 尽一切可能让她好好活着 |
[27:32] | while everyone else hunts you down like an animal. | 而其他人会不停地追捕你 |
[27:35] | You now have 9 minutes. | 现在还有九分钟 |
[27:42] | Katherine? | 凯瑟琳 |
[27:45] | What are you doing? | 你在干什么 |
[27:47] | Tessa’s stupid nonsurgical incision won’t stop bleeding. | 苔萨那个该死的切口不停地流血 |
[27:52] | Here. | 给 |
[27:53] | Heal. | 能治愈你 |
[28:02] | What’s wrong? | 怎么了 |
[28:04] | Nothing. Just another tragic side effect | 没什么 只是服用解药的 |
[28:07] | from taking that cure. | 另一个可悲的副作用 |
[28:08] | Apparently the universe just doesn’t want me | 显然宇宙不想让我 |
[28:10] | to heal from vampire blood. | 用吸血鬼的血来疗伤 |
[28:11] | Stupid universe. | 该死的宇宙 |
[28:13] | Find me that damn witch so she can finish that spell! | 把那女巫给我找来 让她完成咒语 |
[28:22] | No. | 不 |
[28:23] | No way. | 不行 |
[28:28] | Can’t a witch rest in peace? | 就不能让女巫安息吗 |
[28:30] | It’s a flesh wound. Get up. | 只是轻伤 起来 |
[28:34] | You’re not done yet. | 你还不能死呢 |
[28:35] | – Come on. – Oh, God. | -走吧 -天哪 |
[28:48] | Amara. | 阿玛拉 |
[29:00] | I loved you. | 我爱过你 |
[29:04] | I still do… | 现在依然爱 |
[29:09] | But I can’t live any longer. | 但我再也不想活着了 |
[29:16] | Please understand. | 请你理解 |
[29:33] | I understand. | 我理解 |
[29:38] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[30:04] | Silas, please. | 赛拉斯 动手吧 |
[30:08] | I’m ready. | 我准备好了 |
[30:21] | Do you remember me? | 你记得我吗 |
[30:25] | I remember you. | 我记得你 |
[30:28] | Oh, I’m sorry. Is it hard to breathe? | 抱歉 呼吸困难吗 |
[30:31] | Is your throat closing? | 喉咙越来越紧吗 |
[30:33] | Did the fear of dying start to creep in yet? | 是不是开始感到对死亡的恐惧了呢 |
[30:46] | I hear every emotion is heightened for a vampire. | 听说吸血鬼的情绪会被放大 |
[30:50] | All those memories must be eating you alive right now, Stefan. | 那些记忆现在一定在折磨着你 斯特凡 |
[30:53] | What’s it like to die? | 死亡是什么样的 |
[30:55] | I’ve never done it. | 我还从没感受过呢 |
[30:57] | You must have done it, what, a thousand times over the summer? | 整个夏天 你一定死了一千多次吧 |
[30:59] | Stop it. | 住手 |
[31:00] | Stop? I spent 2,000 years alone in a tomb. | 住手 我独自在坟墓里待了两千年 |
[31:04] | You were locked up for, what, 3 months? | 你才被关了多久 三个月吧 |
[31:07] | Look at you. You’re a mess. | 瞧瞧你 成什么样了 |
[31:11] | The safe was the easy part, wasn’t it? | 保险箱倒还可以了 |
[31:13] | Being forgotten about, | 被遗忘 |
[31:14] | that’s the real torture, isn’t it? | 才是真正的折磨 不是吗 |
[31:22] | Silas! | 赛拉斯 |
[31:33] | Stefan and Amara are not inside. | 斯特凡和阿玛拉不在屋里 |
[31:36] | That’s because Stefan took her. | 因为斯特凡带走了她 |
[31:37] | You have to go find him before he gets himself killed. | 你得在他害死自己之前找到他 |
[31:39] | No. He’s luring Silas away so we can finish this. | 不 他是想把赛拉斯引开 让你们做完 |
[31:41] | It’s typical Stefan. He’ll be fine. | 斯特凡总这样 他会没事的 |
[31:43] | He’s hurting. | 他很痛苦 |
[31:45] | Damon, he’s not thinking clearly. | 达蒙 他不能清醒地思考 |
[31:47] | Ok. Silas may have been the one that put him in that safe, | 虽说是赛拉斯把他关在了保险箱里 |
[31:50] | but we were supposed to get him out of it. | 但我们本该救他出来的 |
[31:52] | Please go find him. | 求你了 去找他 |
[31:55] | We can’t lose him again. | 我们不能再失去他了 |
[31:59] | Ok. | 好吧 |
[32:00] | Inah ahpran koh sahtee ha jem. | [咒语] |
[32:01] | Ay pahta kay rasa tahn. | [咒语] |
[32:21] | Our journey starts now. | 我们的旅程从现在开始 |
[32:30] | No! | 不 |
[32:31] | Amara. No. Amara, Amara. | 阿玛拉 不 阿玛拉 阿玛拉 |
[32:36] | Drink this. Drink. More. | 喝 喝啊 多喝点 |
[32:42] | No, no, no. Ok. | 不不不 好了 |
[32:43] | No. Hey. Stay with me. | 不要 保持清醒 |
[32:46] | Look at me, look at me. | 看着我 看着我 |
[32:47] | Amara, Amara. Hey! Look at me. | 阿玛拉 阿玛拉 看着我 |
[32:54] | I’ve been in hell for 2,000 years. | 我已经痛苦了两千年了 |
[32:58] | What’s another 5 minutes, huh? | 那再坚持五分钟吧 |
[33:02] | Let me die. | 让我死吧 |
[33:04] | No! Amara! | 不 阿玛拉 |
[33:05] | Come on. Please. | 坚持住 拜托 |
[33:09] | Ay pahta kay rasa tahn. | [咒语] |
[33:15] | I came to say good-bye. | 我是来道别的 |
[33:18] | What are you talking about? | 你说什么呢 |
[33:19] | Tessa’s doing the spell. | 苔萨在施咒语呢 |
[33:21] | Amara’s dying, Jer. | 阿玛拉要死了 杰里 |
[33:23] | No. That’s impossible. Damon– | 不 不可能 达蒙 |
[33:27] | Stop. We don’t have much time. | 别说了 我们时间不多了 |
[33:30] | Ay pahta kay rasa tahn. | [咒语] |
[33:36] | Ay pahta kay rasa tahn. | [咒语] |
[33:39] | Amara, Amara! | 阿玛拉 阿玛拉 |
[33:41] | Please, Amara! | 求你了 阿玛拉 |
[33:48] | Tell me the third thing. | 告诉我第三件事吧 |
[33:51] | Bon. | 邦 |
[33:52] | Tell me, please. | 求你 告诉我吧 |
[33:56] | Ay pahta kay rasa tahn. | [咒语] |
[34:01] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[34:03] | I love you, too. | 我也爱你 |
[34:06] | I’m not ready to let you go. | 我还不想让你走呢 |
[34:14] | I can feel you! | 我能感觉到你 |
[34:16] | I can feel you. | 我能感觉到你 |
[34:19] | Bonnie? | 邦妮 |
[34:26] | Please tell me this is real. | 拜托告诉我这是真的 |
[34:28] | Oh, my God. | 天呐 |
[34:30] | You guys can see me? | 你们能看见我 |
[34:32] | Bonnie, it worked. | 邦妮 成功了 |
[34:34] | It worked! | 成功了 |
[34:37] | You’re here! | 你真的在这里 |
[34:38] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[34:39] | Oh, my god! Oh, my god! | 我的天哪 我的天哪 |
[34:41] | And we can be roommates | 我们可以做室友啦 |
[34:42] | because we have an extra bed, | 我们还有一张空床 |
[34:43] | and we can clear out half the closet! | 我们能腾出半个衣柜 |
[34:45] | – Caroline. – Caroline. | -卡罗琳 -卡罗琳 |
[34:48] | I can’t believe you’re really here! | 我真不敢相信你真的在我面前 |
[34:51] | I’m here. | 我在这里 |
[34:55] | I’m back. | 我回来了 |
[35:03] | I miss this. | 我好想念这样 |
[35:05] | I miss feeling warm. | 我想念感受到温暖 |
[35:10] | I never felt warm on the other side. | 在那一边我从来没感觉到温暖 |
[35:13] | I miss this… | 我想念这样 |
[35:17] | holding your hand. | 握着你的手 |
[35:21] | I’m never gonna let you go again. | 我再也不会放开你了 |
[35:39] | Ok. I’m ready. | 好了 我准备好了 |
[35:42] | Let’s do this. | 开始吧 |
[35:44] | You. Right. | 你 对了 |
[35:47] | You want me to stop the aging? | 你想要让我帮你终止衰老 |
[35:48] | I’d find a drug store cream. | 找个药妆面霜吧 |
[35:52] | Hilarious, but see the thing is, | 真好笑 但是问题是 |
[35:53] | I’m not getting any younger, | 我还在衰老呢 |
[35:55] | so spell away. | 快施咒吧 |
[35:57] | Altering someone’s lifespan | 改变一个人的寿命 |
[35:59] | is what started this whole mess in the first place. | 就是当初造成这些麻烦的起因 |
[36:02] | I’ve learned my lesson. | 我接受了教训 |
[36:04] | I’m not saving your life. | 我不会救你的 |
[36:06] | Excuse me? | 什么 |
[36:10] | I won. | 我赢了 |
[36:12] | Amara’s gone, | 阿玛拉死了 |
[36:14] | and Silas is waiting for me on the other side. | 赛拉斯在另一边等着我 |
[36:25] | No. No! | 不 不要 |
[36:29] | Help. Help! Somebody, help her! | 救命 救命 来人啊 救救她 |
[36:31] | She’s dying! Don’t die. | 她要死了 别死啊 |
[36:32] | I need you. | 我需要你 |
[36:33] | True love prevails… | 真爱无敌 |
[36:37] | the universe be damned. | 宇宙也无能为力 |
[36:39] | No! | 不 |
[36:48] | You’re the Anchor now. | 你现在是锚了 |
[36:50] | Tessa. | 苔萨 |
[36:53] | Where did you just come from? | 你从哪过来的 |
[36:54] | I’m dead. | 我死了 |
[36:57] | As I pass through you, | 我经过你时 |
[37:00] | you’ll feel my death. | 你能感受到我的死亡 |
[37:03] | You’ll feel every death. | 你会感受到每一次死亡 |
[37:04] | Every supernatural being that passes over to the other side | 每一个超自然生物要去往另一边的时候 |
[37:08] | will pass through you. | 都会经过你 |
[37:11] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[37:13] | That’s gonna hurt like a bitch. | 那会非常痛苦 |
[37:28] | So he’s dead? It’s over? | 他死了 都结束了 |
[37:31] | Yeah, it’s over. | 是的 结束了 |
[37:33] | Are you ok? | 你还好吧 |
[37:36] | I’m fine. | 很好 |
[37:37] | Look at me and tell me that killing Silas worked, | 看着我 告诉我 杀死了赛拉斯 |
[37:40] | that you’ll be ok now. | 你就没事了 |
[37:42] | Why is this so important to you? | 为什么这对你那么重要 |
[37:44] | Because I know how much he stole from you. | 因为我知道他给你的伤害 |
[37:46] | Yeah, and he’s dead. | 是的 他死了 |
[37:48] | And because while you were suffering | 因为你在那个保险箱里 |
[37:50] | in that safe, grasping onto hope, | 饱受折磨 尽力维持希望 |
[37:53] | fighting every second | 时刻努力抗争 |
[37:55] | so that you wouldn’t lose your humanity, | 好让自己不丧失人性 |
[37:59] | I was happy. | 我却很幸福 |
[38:02] | I got everything that I wanted, Stefan. | 我得到了我想要的一切 斯特凡 |
[38:06] | I got to be in love, | 我陷入热恋 |
[38:07] | I got the summer of my dreams, | 度过了愉快的夏天 |
[38:09] | I got Bonnie back. | 我还找回了邦妮 |
[38:12] | So I need to know that this worked. | 所以我需要知道你现在好了 |
[38:16] | I need to know that it’s gonna take away all of your suffering. | 我得知道这会带走你所有的痛苦 |
[38:21] | I need to know that you’re gonna be ok. | 我需要知道你会好起来 |
[38:27] | I wanted it to be you. | 我曾希望那是你 |
[38:31] | When that safe finally opened | 保险箱终于被人打开 |
[38:32] | and somebody found me, | 有人发现我时 |
[38:37] | I wanted it to be you. | 我曾希望那是你 |
[38:44] | I wanted it to be both of you. | 我曾希望那是你们俩 |
[39:01] | Um…now that Bonnie’s back… | 既然邦妮回来了 |
[39:04] | Your room’s full. Got it. | 你们寝室住满了 我知道了 |
[39:07] | I’ll just get my stuff. | 我只是来拿我的东西的 |
[39:09] | Thank you for what you did today. | 谢谢你今天所做的一切 |
[39:11] | Enough. I killed you once, don’t forget. | 够了 我杀了你 别忘了 |
[39:15] | We still hate each other, ok? | 我们还是恨彼此的 |
[39:18] | Yes, you did, and, yes, we do. | 对 你杀了我 我们还恨彼此 |
[39:28] | Where the hell is my bag? | 我的包在哪 |
[39:32] | Already packed. | 已经收拾好了 |
[39:37] | You again. | 又是你 |
[39:40] | I’m leaving, Katherine. | 我要走了 凯瑟琳 |
[39:42] | I’m heading back to Prague, | 我要回布拉格去 |
[39:45] | and I’d really like it if you came with me. | 我非常希望你和我一起去 |
[39:48] | We can go to Bulgaria, retrace our lives. | 我们可以去保加利亚 回溯我们的生活 |
[39:52] | I don’t know what kind of | 我不知道你抱有 |
[39:53] | twisted fantasy you have about us, | 关于我们怎样的怪异幻想 |
[39:55] | but that’s all it is, a fantasy. | 但那只是幻想而已 |
[40:00] | I would rather rip my own heart out | 我宁愿挖出自己的心脏 |
[40:02] | than do more mother-daughter bonding with you, | 也不愿再跟你建立母女感情 |
[40:05] | and I’m human now, | 而且我是人类了 |
[40:06] | so it wouldn’t really be that easy. | 所以 也不会那么容易 |
[40:11] | I don’t want to know you. | 我不想认识你 |
[40:13] | Mother-daughter? She’s your– | 母女 她是你的 |
[40:20] | I’m doing you a favor, Nadia, ok? | 这样对你好 娜迪亚 明白吗 |
[40:26] | I can’t be there for you, | 我不可能陪伴你 |
[40:30] | so take a good look | 所以再好好看一眼吧 |
[40:34] | because you are never gonna see me again. | 因为你再也不会见到我了 |
[40:56] | Hello, my shadow self. | 你好 我的影子 |
[41:02] | Look at me and tell me | 看着我 告诉我 |
[41:03] | that you’ll be ok now. | 你没事了 |
[41:07] | He’s dead? It’s over? | 他死了 都结束了 |
[41:13] | It’s over? | 都结束了 |
[41:25] | No. | 不 |
[41:29] | No. | 不 |
[41:32] | It’s over. | 结束了 |
[41:34] | It’s supposed to be over. | 应该结束了 |