时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:04] | You have the ability to keep living | 你能够在别人身体里 |
[00:06] | inside someone else’s body. | 继续活下去 |
[00:07] | Katherine Pierce has permanent control | 凯瑟琳·皮尔斯已经永久掌控了 |
[00:09] | of Elena Gilbert’s body. | 埃琳娜·吉尔伯特的身体 |
[00:10] | I want my daughter, I want immortality, | 我想要我女儿 我想要永生 |
[00:13] | and I want Stefan Salvatore. | 我还想要斯特凡·塞尔瓦托 |
[00:14] | I know how bad I screwed up. | 我知道我这次有多愚蠢了 |
[00:16] | I need you. | 我需要你 |
[00:17] | We’re over. | 我们结束了 |
[00:21] | Why would Nadia be compelling me? | 娜迪亚为什么要催眠我 |
[00:22] | I need a crash course on all things Elena Gilbert, | 我需要一个关于埃琳娜·吉尔伯特的速成课 |
[00:24] | and I figured who knows her better | 我就想 最了解她的 |
[00:26] | than her compellable best friend? | 必然是她可以被催眠的好朋友啊 |
[00:28] | So tell me, now that you’ve slept with Klaus, | 告诉我 你跟克劳斯上了”床” |
[00:30] | how was it? | 感觉如何啊 |
[00:31] | Oh, my god. | 天呐 |
[00:37] | And you are? | 你们是… |
[00:39] | My backup. | 我的后援 |
[00:39] | Wes has this sick little scheme | 韦斯有个恶心的小阴谋 |
[00:41] | to destroy vampires by making them feed on each other. | 想通过让吸血鬼以彼此为食来毁灭吸血鬼 |
[00:48] | I can see how this might be a problem. | 我看出这怎么是个麻烦了 |
[01:13] | You think the fella loved milking cows? | 你说那家伙喜欢挤牛奶吗 |
[01:17] | Probably. Then she became one, | 或许吧 可后来她成了头母牛 |
[01:19] | so he drank himself into oblivion, | 于是他就靠喝酒麻痹自己 |
[01:21] | she cheated with the pastor. | 而她跟牧师偷情 |
[01:23] | Hey. Just because you lost your true love | 你失去了你的真爱 |
[01:25] | doesn’t mean you have to dump on others. | 不必损人家的感情啊 |
[01:27] | There’s no love in there. Look at that picture. | 根本没有爱 好吗 看看那张照片 |
[01:28] | It’s old, | 都很老了 |
[01:30] | and the milkmaid’s nowhere to be found. | 奶牛女也不见踪影 |
[01:31] | It’s just pathetic old farmer John. | 只剩下可怜的农夫约翰 |
[01:34] | Manners. It’s impolite to speak ill of our hosts. | 礼貌点 这么说屋主可不太合适 |
[01:39] | Doubt he’ll mind. | 他不会介意吧 |
[01:40] | Somebody’s cranky. | 你好暴躁 |
[01:43] | It’s been almost 8 hours since you last fed, | 距你上次进食已经有近八小时了 |
[01:45] | so I suppose that’s about right. | 时间也差不多了 |
[01:47] | You’re timing me? | 你在给我计时吗 |
[01:48] | You feed on vampires now. | 你现在吸吸血鬼了 |
[01:50] | I am a vampire. | 我就是吸血鬼 |
[01:51] | The only way to assure my safety is to know | 想要确保我的安全我必须要知道 |
[01:53] | how long you can last before your next fix. | 你多久会再次发作 |
[01:54] | Or you can just leave. | 或者你可以扔下我 |
[01:56] | I don’t abandon my friends, Damon. | 我不抛弃朋友 达蒙 |
[01:58] | Besides, if you hadn’t come with me to kill Dr. Wes, | 况且 如果你不是跟我去杀韦斯博士 |
[02:00] | he wouldn’t have stuck you with that nasty virus. | 他也不会给你注射病毒了 |
[02:05] | Just in time. | 刚刚好 |
[02:06] | Hello! | 你好 |
[02:07] | What did you do? What’s happening? | 你做了什么 怎么回事 |
[02:09] | Uh, you died, | 你死了 |
[02:11] | but luckily, you had my blood in your system, | 但幸运的是 你死时身体里有我的血 |
[02:13] | so when you drink this, | 所以等你喝下这个 |
[02:15] | you’ll feel much better. | 立刻就会感觉好得多 |
[02:17] | There you are. | 请吧 |
[02:20] | Good boy. | 真乖 |
[02:29] | What was that? | 那是什么 |
[02:30] | That was blood. You’re a vampire. | 是血 你是吸血鬼了 |
[02:32] | Congratulations. | 恭喜 |
[02:33] | – I’m a what? – I know. It’s overwhelming, | -什么 -我知道 一时很难接受 |
[02:35] | and Damon will explain more in a bit, | 待会儿达蒙会做进一步解释 |
[02:37] | but before he does, settle a bet. | 但在那之前 帮我们解决个赌 |
[02:39] | Your wife. Where is she? | 你妻子 她人呢 |
[02:40] | Wait. I drink blood now? | 等等 我现在喝血了 |
[02:43] | Again, we’ll explain everything. | 再说一遍 我们待会儿解释 |
[02:45] | Where’s your wife? | 你妻子呢 |
[02:46] | She’s gone. She left me years ago. | 她走了 很多年前就离开我了 |
[02:47] | Pastor? | 牧师 |
[02:50] | Pastor? | 是牧师吗 |
[02:52] | Pharmacist. | 是药剂师 |
[02:54] | Yes. I will take that as a win for me, | 好嘞 我就当是我赢了 |
[02:57] | not for you. | 你可就输惨了 |
[03:13] | Oh, stop trying to scare me, Damon. | 别吓唬我了 达蒙 |
[03:15] | I’m not leaving you. I’m the only friend you have left. | 我不会走的 我是你唯一的朋友 |
[03:30] | Roman empire. | 罗马帝国 |
[03:31] | 476 A.D. sacked by the goths. | 公元476年被哥特族屠戮 |
[03:34] | Han dynasty. | 汉朝 |
[03:35] | 220 A.D. | 公园220年 |
[03:36] | Holy Roman Empire. | 圣罗马帝国 |
[03:37] | Not really an empire, | 算不上真正的帝国 |
[03:39] | but 1648. | 1648年 |
[03:41] | There goes your perfect score. | 完美分数拿不到了 |
[03:43] | What? No. That was right. | 什么 不可能 我没说错 |
[03:46] | No, no, no. The book says 1806. | 书上写的是1806年 |
[03:49] | Ok. Well, 1806 may technically be right, | 好吧 1806年算对吧 |
[03:52] | but it was the Peace of Westphalia that truly ended the empire, | 但真正终结帝国的是1648年的 |
[03:55] | and that was in 1648. | 威斯特伐利亚和约 |
[03:58] | Trust me. | 相信我 |
[04:02] | I may have done a paper on the Holy Roman Empire in high school. | 我高中的时候写过一篇关于圣罗马帝国的论文 |
[04:06] | Well, if you want to pass the test, | 如果你想通过考试 |
[04:08] | I suggest you write down exactly what’s in your textbook. | 你还是照着教科书写吧 |
[04:13] | Caroline’s here. | 卡罗琳来了 |
[04:13] | I asked the sheriff to help me track down Damon. | 我让警长帮我找达蒙来着 |
[04:21] | You were right. He’s off the rails. | 你说得对 他失控了 |
[04:22] | This is from my mom. | 这是我妈妈查到的 |
[04:23] | Let me guess– missing persons and animal attacks. | 我猜猜 失踪人口 动物袭击 |
[04:25] | Check and check. | 没错 |
[04:27] | There’s something else. | 还有别的问题 |
[04:29] | All the victims were found inside their homes | 所有被害人都死在他们家中 |
[04:31] | without their head, | 脑袋掉了 |
[04:33] | and there skin was desiccated. | 皮肤风干 |
[04:39] | Damon’s feeding on vampires. | 达蒙在以吸血鬼为食 |
[04:45] | I shouldn’t have let him go. | 我不该放他走的 |
[04:46] | No! Uh-uh. No! | 别这么说 |
[04:47] | You are not turning Damon’s roosting chickens | 不要把达蒙的过错 |
[04:51] | into a Stefan Salvatore guilt trip. | 抗在你自己的身上 |
[04:53] | No one could have stopped him from going after Wes the other night. | 那天晚上没人能阻止他去找韦斯 |
[04:56] | Guess Wes must have injected him | 韦斯一定给他注射了 |
[04:57] | with whatever he was gonna give Elena | 他之前本想注射给埃琳娜的 |
[04:59] | that makes vampires feed on vampires. | 那种让吸血鬼吸食吸血鬼的东西 |
[05:01] | Good news, bad news. | 有好有坏 |
[05:02] | Bad news is that when this happened to Jesse | 坏消息 杰西被注射的时候 |
[05:04] | we had to kill him, | 我们不得不杀了他 |
[05:05] | but the good news is… | 但好消息是 |
[05:10] | I’m sorry. Usually there’s some good news. | 抱歉 一般来说是有好消息的 |
[05:15] | I have to find him. | 我得找到他 |
[05:17] | Well, I can come with you. | 我可以跟你一起去 |
[05:19] | Elena, hey! | 埃琳娜 你好 |
[05:21] | I didn’t know that you were here. | 我都不知道你在 |
[05:22] | Well, Stefan has been helping me study. | 斯特凡在帮我复习 |
[05:24] | Oh. Stefan who doesn’t go to college. | 不上大学的斯特凡吗 |
[05:27] | Stefan who’s an expert in history. | 斯特凡对历史很精通 |
[05:32] | It’s Tyler. | 是泰勒 |
[05:34] | I haven’t really spoken to him | 我一直没跟他说话 |
[05:35] | since, the, um, incident. | 就是自从那件事以后 |
[05:39] | The incident? You mean the time where he almost killed you? | 那件事 你是指他差点杀了你那次吗 |
[05:46] | Hey, have you talked to Matt? | 你跟马特通话了吗 |
[05:47] | No. Why? | 没有 怎么了 |
[05:49] | Because it turns out Nadia’s been compelling him to forget things. | 娜迪亚一直在控制他 让他忘记一些事 |
[05:52] | Matt said he was gonna avoid her, | 马特说他会躲开她 |
[05:53] | but now I haven’t heard from him. | 但现在我完全没有他的消息 |
[05:55] | Do you think that he’s in trouble? | 你觉得他有麻烦了吗 |
[05:57] | Think he hasn’t been home or at work, | 他没回家 没去上班 |
[05:58] | and his cell phone goes straight to voicemail. | 手机直接接入语音信箱 |
[05:59] | Ok. Well, I’ll come right over and– | 我这就过去 |
[06:01] | No. That’s not why I called. | 不 我不是为了这个 |
[06:02] | No. I know, but I think that we can figure this out together. | 我知道 但是我想我们可以一起想办法 |
[06:06] | I’ll see you soon. | 待会儿见 |
[06:09] | Maybe I should come with you. | 或许我该跟你一起去 |
[06:10] | No. No. You deal with Damon. | 不 你处理达蒙的事吧 |
[06:11] | We can handle this. | 我们能行的 |
[06:13] | Besides, it’s time that we move into the next phase | 而且我们也该进入下一阶段了 |
[06:15] | of our post-breakup, pre-friendship relationship timeline. | 分手之后 友谊之前的时代 |
[06:18] | Ok. I’m gonna stay out that one. | 好吧 我就不去搅和了 |
[06:21] | I’m gonna get some clothes, | 我去拿点衣服 |
[06:22] | and you’ll pick me up at my dorm? | 你去宿舍接我吗 |
[06:25] | Sure. | 好啊 |
[06:29] | Bad news is Tyler hates you, | 坏消息是泰勒恨你 |
[06:30] | but the good news is… | 但好消息是 |
[06:35] | It’ll be fine. | 不会有事的 |
[06:36] | We both have weird ex…friend situations. | 我们都有诡异的前…朋友问题 |
[06:40] | We? There’s nothing weird going on between Elena and me. | 我们 我跟埃琳娜之间没什么怪的 |
[06:44] | Come on, Stefan! | 得了吧 斯特凡 |
[06:45] | First she tells you that she’s gonna fight to get Damon back, | 她先是跟你说她会努力挽回达蒙 |
[06:48] | and then she rebreaks up with him, | 然后她又一次跟他分手 |
[06:50] | and now she’s here with you, her ex, studying? | 然后又跑来这儿 跟前男友复习 |
[06:54] | She’s here with her friend studying | 她是来跟朋友复习 |
[06:58] | without the implied quotes. | 别乱想 |
[07:00] | Look. I’m just saying that Elena and Damon’s breakup is messy, | 我只是想说埃琳娜和达蒙的分手闹得很乱套 |
[07:04] | and you are not messy. | 而你不乱套 |
[07:06] | You’re stable and sane and– | 你稳定 正常 |
[07:09] | And I’m about to spend 12 hours in a car with her alone, | 我就要跟她单独在车里待12个小时了 |
[07:11] | so whatever she’s feeling | 不管她究竟有什么感觉 |
[07:13] | I’m sure I’ll be able to figure it out. | 我一定能想明白 |
[07:18] | What’s going on with Matt? | 马特是怎么回事 |
[07:20] | Nothing. | 没什么 |
[07:21] | Really? Because goldilocks and the big bad wolf | 是吗 因为金发女和大坏狼 |
[07:24] | are meeting to powwow about him as we speak. | 这会儿正要见面讨论他的事呢 |
[07:26] | Fine. Matt found out about you. | 好吧 马特知道你的事了 |
[07:31] | He what?! | 什么 |
[07:32] | Tyler gave him vervain. | 泰勒给了他马鞭草 |
[07:36] | Kill him. | 杀了他 |
[07:36] | Katherine! | 凯瑟琳 |
[07:38] | Kill him now. | 马上杀了他 |
[07:39] | He doesn’t need to die. | 不用非得杀了他 |
[07:40] | The vervain will be out of his system soon, | 他马上就会把马鞭草排出去了 |
[07:42] | and I’ve kept him out of sight for two days, | 我这两天一直藏着他 |
[07:44] | so he hasn’t told anyone. | 他还没告诉任何人 |
[07:45] | So you two have just been tucked away, canoodling? | 那你们一直温存地在一起吗 |
[07:48] | I don’t even know what that means. | 我都不知道那是什么意思 |
[07:50] | We all love Matt Donovan. | 我们都喜欢马特·多诺万 |
[07:51] | Otherwise, he would have been dead a long time ago, | 否则他早就没命了 |
[07:54] | but when it comes to keeping my new doppelganger body a secret, | 但说到为我新的二重身身体保密的事 |
[07:57] | nobody is that important. | 没人比这更重要 |
[08:00] | I am going out of town with Stefan | 我要跟斯特凡离镇 |
[08:02] | because he wants to find Damon. | 因为他想找到达蒙 |
[08:05] | I thought you wanted Damon out of the picture. | 你不是想把达蒙踢走吗 |
[08:09] | I do, | 是的 |
[08:10] | but I saw an opportunity to be alone with Stefan for a few days, | 但我觉得这正好是跟斯特凡独处几日的机会 |
[08:13] | and, well, I took it. | 我就没有放过 |
[08:16] | And what happens when you get too close, | 那如果你跟他太接近 |
[08:19] | too comfortable? | 太惬意 |
[08:20] | What happens when you slip up? | 万一你露馅了呢 |
[08:21] | Will you kill your precious Stefan, too? | 你会杀了你的宝贝斯特凡吗 |
[08:24] | Using my own words against me. | 拿我的话来对付我 |
[08:26] | Now that’s a Petrova specialty. | 佩特洛娃家的专长 |
[08:28] | Take care of the Matt issue before I get back into town, | 在我回镇前解决马特的事 |
[08:31] | or I’ll have to do it myself. | 否则我就亲自动手 |
[08:35] | It’ll be fine. | 没事的 |
[08:36] | I just need to convince my friends that I’m ok. | 我只需要告诉我的朋友我没事 |
[08:39] | I’ll keep your secret. | 我会替你保密的 |
[08:41] | No one has to die. | 不用闹出人命来 |
[08:47] | Relax. | 放松 |
[08:50] | I’m not going to syrup you to death. | 我不会用糖浆杀你 |
[08:58] | What’s canoodling? | 什么叫”温存” |
[09:05] | I didn’t realize you liked to play with dolls. | 我都不知道你喜欢玩娃娃 |
[09:07] | Well, my brother likes to make a big show, | 我弟弟喜欢弄出一番场面 |
[09:10] | set them up, put their heads back on, | 把他们摆好 脑袋放回去 |
[09:12] | pretend like it didn’t happen. | 装作一切并未发生 |
[09:13] | I, on the other hand, don’t give a crap. | 而我 不在乎 |
[09:16] | Well, we’ve got 8 hours till you need to feed again. | 还有八小时你就会再次进食 |
[09:21] | I wonder, what’s New York like these days. | 不知道纽约现在是什么样 |
[09:24] | Crowded. | 人多 |
[09:25] | Perfect. Let’s go. | 很好 我们走吧 |
[09:29] | Oh, what is that? | 什么声音 |
[09:32] | It’s the obnoxious theme song of the travelers. | 是旅行者讨厌的主题曲 |
[09:49] | As a man of science, I always considered magic a cheat. | 作为研究科学的人 我一直认为魔法是一种作弊 |
[09:53] | Turns out I cheat. | 看来我也会作弊 |
[09:56] | How’s the appetite? | 胃口如何 |
[09:57] | Funny you should ask. I was just craving a blond. | 正好你问起来 我正想吃金发的人呢 |
[10:00] | You’re my patient zero, Damon. | 你是我的首位病人 达蒙 |
[10:02] | I couldn’t let you ride off into the sunset | 我不能让你就这么跑了 |
[10:03] | without running a few tests. | 总得先做点测试 |
[10:04] | A few tests. | 测试 |
[10:06] | Well, one test. | 好吧 就一个 |
[10:07] | Now that you’re trapped with only one source of food, | 现在你被困住 而你只有唯一的食物来源 |
[10:10] | how long can you go before you feed on your best friend? | 你过多久才会以你的好朋友为食 |
[10:29] | You ever think about getting a new car? | 你有没有想过买辆新车 |
[10:31] | What are you talking about? | 怎么了 |
[10:32] | This car’s a classic. | 这车可是经典款的 |
[10:34] | Yeah, and so is, uh, Wright brothers’ plane, | 是啊 莱特兄弟的飞机也是呢 |
[10:36] | but you don’t see people still flying around in that thing. | 但现在可没人会开那个 |
[10:39] | You know, uh… | 要知道 |
[10:41] | I appreciate you being here, | 我很感激你能来 |
[10:43] | but you didn’t have to come. | 但你没必要这么做的 |
[10:45] | I told you I’m doing this for you | 我说了 我是为了你 |
[10:48] | because you’re still holding on to the hope | 因为你还怀有希望 |
[10:50] | that maybe this is the time that Damon can be saved. | 或许这次可以拯救达蒙 |
[10:55] | And you don’t think he can? | 你觉得不行吗 |
[10:57] | Look. I know that he crossed a line with Jeremy, | 我知道杰里米的事是他过分了 |
[11:00] | but, you know, he’s crossed many lines before. | 但他以前也做过很多过分的事 |
[11:03] | You mean, when he actually killed Jeremy? | 你是说他真的杀死杰里米那次吗 |
[11:05] | Yes, I recall. | 我记得 |
[11:07] | I’m just saying you’ve never really | 我只是说 你以前从没这样 |
[11:10] | closed him off like this before. | 完全不理他 |
[11:11] | I mean, obviously, I still care about Damon. | 不用说 我还在乎达蒙 |
[11:16] | I guess I got my hopes up too many times. | 但我大概是太多次怀抱希望 |
[11:19] | I want off the emotional roller coaster | 我不想再乘坐”达蒙的救赎”号 |
[11:21] | that is Damon’s redemption. | 情感云霄飞车了 |
[11:22] | You know, it’s just– it’s dizzying. | 是在太让人头晕目眩了 |
[11:26] | Are you hungry? Because I’m starving. | 你饿了吗 我好饿 |
[11:29] | Um, sure. What do you want? | 好啊 你想要什么 |
[11:32] | Whatever you’re having | 你吃什么我吃什么 |
[11:33] | but with a lot more salt and maybe covered in chocolate. | 但我要加点盐 再浇上巧克力 |
[11:36] | Coming right up. | 这就来 |
[12:12] | Give it up, mate. | 放弃吧 伙计 |
[12:14] | Those travelers sealed this whole place up tight. | 旅行者把这里封得严严实实的 |
[12:16] | The spell can’t last forever. | 咒语总会失效 |
[12:17] | Doesn’t need to. | 不用那么久 |
[12:18] | Wes only needs it to last 8 hours, remember? | 只需要八小时就能达到韦斯的目的 |
[12:21] | Then he can come back inside and autopsy my mangled corpse. | 然后他就能进来 给我残破的尸体做尸检 |
[12:32] | You’re pretty zen about all this. | 你好冷静啊 |
[12:34] | Did you forget everything I taught you in that cell? | 你忘记了我在牢房里教你的一切吗 |
[12:37] | Calmer heads will always prevail. | 冷静才能致胜 |
[12:40] | Always the solider. | 你一直是个战士 |
[12:44] | But you do have people we can call, | 但你有可以喊来帮忙的人 |
[12:47] | like your brother or your ex, | 比如你弟弟 你前女友 |
[12:50] | who can in turn find Wes and threaten him | 他们可以找到韦斯 威胁他 |
[12:52] | or maim him | 或者废了他 |
[12:54] | or anything that doesn’t involve your fangs on my neck. | 只要能让你不来咬我就行 |
[12:56] | My brother told me to leave and not come back. | 我弟弟让我走 别再回去 |
[12:58] | I’m not calling him. | 我才不要打给他 |
[12:59] | So my life is not worth your pride? | 我的生命不值得你放下骄傲吗 |
[13:02] | – They won’t come. – Or they will. | -他们不会来的 -会的 |
[13:05] | Then you might hurt them. | 但你可能会伤害他们 |
[13:07] | Don’t want to risk, do you? | 你不想冒险 对吗 |
[13:09] | Me on the other hand… | 而我呢 |
[13:11] | I’m not gonna feed on you. | 我不会吸食你的 |
[13:15] | I’ll find another way. | 我会另想办法的 |
[13:28] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[13:36] | That’s good coffee. | 咖啡真不错 |
[13:41] | Although I usually take mine with a little more awkward silence. | 不过我通常喜欢我的咖啡配上尴尬的沉默 |
[13:45] | Nice try, but you don’t take anything with silence. | 说得好听 但你根本不知”沉默”为何物 |
[13:50] | So Matt. He’s missing? | 马特失踪了吗 |
[13:53] | I don’t know if he’s missing. | 我不知道他是不是失踪了 |
[13:54] | He just hasn’t been home in two days, | 但是他两天没回家了 |
[13:56] | And he’s not answering his phone. | 而且又不接电话 |
[14:00] | Matt? | 马特 |
[14:03] | Caroline! What are you doing here? | 卡罗琳 你怎么在这儿 |
[14:05] | Kind of wondering the same thing. | 我们也想问你呢 |
[14:07] | Where the hell have you been? | 你跑哪去了 |
[14:08] | Did I give you my sunglasses? | 我的墨镜在你那儿吗 |
[14:14] | I thought you said they wouldn’t be home. | 你不是说他们不会在家吗 |
[14:17] | Ok. Rewind. Start over. | 好吧 倒带 重新来 |
[14:19] | This whole time you’ve been with Nadia? | 你一直跟娜迪亚在一起吗 |
[14:21] | It’s a long story. | 说来话长 |
[14:23] | Nadia, come on in. | 娜迪亚 进来吧 |
[14:30] | Oh, man. | 天呐 |
[14:34] | – Hey. Can you hold this for a second? – Yeah. | -能帮我拿一下吗 -嗯 |
[14:36] | Careful. It has grease on it. | 小心 上面有油 |
[14:38] | Oh, ok. | 好吧 |
[14:39] | I have no idea how this hose ripped out, | 我都不知道管子扯下来了 |
[14:40] | but we’re not gonna be able to go anywhere until I get a new one. | 但我们必须找到一段新的 否则就走不了了 |
[14:45] | I guess I’ll see if that mechanic has a spare. | 我去问问那个机械师有没有多余的 |
[14:52] | You weren’t careful at all? | 你根本就没小心啊 |
[14:54] | What? What? | 什么 |
[14:57] | I love this shirt. | 我可喜欢这件了 |
[14:59] | You loved that shirt. | 你喜欢这件啊 |
[15:01] | Great. Awesome that’s just awesome. | 好极了 真是好极了 |
[15:06] | Now there’s grease all over your face. | 这下你脸上也有油污了 |
[15:11] | Well, you’ve got all that engine stuff on you, | 你得去弄你的引擎 |
[15:14] | and I clearly have to change. | 我显然得换身衣服 |
[15:18] | I saw a hotel, like, a couple streets down that way. | 我之前看到一家旅馆 就在那边几条街外 |
[15:21] | Do you think we should get a room | 我们是不是去开个房 |
[15:23] | so that we can shower while we’re waiting for the car? | 等车修好的时候顺便洗个澡 |
[15:26] | No. I should probably stay here in case they finish early, | 不 我还是待在这里以防他们提前修好 |
[15:30] | but you can go. | 但你去吧 |
[15:32] | Give them your phone number. | 把手机号码留给他们 |
[15:33] | I assume that your phone does receive incoming calls, right? | 你的手机能够接听来电吧 |
[15:36] | Or is it from the Han dynasty | 难道你的手机是汉朝的 |
[15:38] | just like your car? | 和你的车一样古老 |
[15:39] | That’s funny. | 真好笑 |
[15:43] | Will you grab my bag? | 你能帮我拿包吗 |
[15:50] | Sure. Be right there. | 当然 这就过去 |
[16:00] | I was on my way out of town, and then there she was, | 我正准备出城 就看到她了 |
[16:02] | sitting on the front steps, | 坐在门前台阶上 |
[16:04] | waiting for me. | 等着我 |
[16:06] | Subtlety’s not my strong suit. | 我这人做事粗枝大叶 |
[16:09] | I felt bad about compelling him and bad about snapping your neck. | 控制他还有扭断了你的脖子让我觉得愧疚 |
[16:13] | Again, subtlety. | 我说话也直来直去 |
[16:15] | So why haven’t you been answering your phone? | 那为什么你不接电话 |
[16:17] | Uh, I lost it the first night. | 第一晚我就弄丢它了 |
[16:19] | First night where? | 在哪的第一晚 |
[16:20] | Atlantic city. | 大西洋城 |
[16:21] | I’d never been, neither had Matt. | 我从没去过 马特也是 |
[16:23] | 1 drink led to 3 and to 5 | 喝完一杯就接二连三了 |
[16:26] | and then, uh… | 然后 |
[16:27] | The rest is kind of a blur. | 其他的就有点记不清了 |
[16:28] | Yeah, because she’s compelling you! | 是啊 因为她在控制你啊 |
[16:30] | Caroline, I’m wearing vervain. | 卡罗琳 我戴着马鞭草呢 |
[16:32] | She’s not compelling me. | 她没控制我 |
[16:35] | Where have you been the last two days? | 之前两天你去哪了 |
[16:37] | I told you. She’s not compelling me. | 我跟你说了 她没控制我啊 |
[16:39] | We’re having fun. | 我们玩得很开心 |
[16:39] | Oh. Fun! | 开心 |
[16:41] | Just like the time she buried you alive! | 就像她之前活埋你那样 |
[16:43] | Whoo! Pop open the champagne! | 开瓶香槟 |
[16:45] | I thought you said she’d be cool with us hanging out. | 你不是说她不会介意我们出去玩吗 |
[16:48] | And what the hell is that supposed to mean? | 这是什么意思 |
[16:51] | It means you’ve done nothing but judge Matt | 就是说自从马特一迈进门 |
[16:53] | since he walked through that door | 你就对他指手画脚 |
[16:55] | when everyone here knows you’re not exactly | 而在场的各位都知道 你对情人的选择 |
[16:57] | winning friends with your romantic choices. | 可并没让你更受欢迎 |
[17:00] | Isn’t that right, Tyler? | 不是吗 泰勒 |
[17:02] | I don’t want to be a part of this. | 我不想搅和进来 |
[17:11] | She’s just trying to get under our skin to distract us. | 她是想惹恼我们 分散我们的注意力 |
[17:14] | From what? | 注意什么 |
[17:16] | This is Matt we’re talking about. | 这可是马特啊 |
[17:18] | Did you forget that time he went to Europe with Rebekah | 你忘了丽贝卡害他出了车祸后 |
[17:20] | after she ran his truck off the road? | 他还和她一起去了欧洲吗 |
[17:21] | You’re not seriously buying all this? | 你不会真的相信吧 |
[17:25] | Hell of a lot easier to buy than other things that have happened. | 比起其他的事 这倒不那么让我吃惊 |
[17:43] | So what did you do, bring your entire closet? | 你是把整个衣柜都带来了吗 |
[17:47] | Well, I didn’t know how long we’d be gone, | 我不知道我们要出来多久 |
[17:50] | and let’s be honest. | 再说了 |
[17:52] | Damon’s spirals require a little more than an overnight bag. | 要解决达蒙的疯狂 一两天肯定不够用 |
[17:57] | We’ll get him back. | 我们会挽回他的 |
[17:57] | He’s, uh–he’s hurt, but he’s not a lost cause. | 他受伤了 但他还有希望 |
[18:01] | What makes you think that? | 你为什么这么想 |
[18:03] | Because I know what he’s going through. | 因为我理解他现在的处境 |
[18:04] | What do you mean? | 什么意思 |
[18:08] | You don’t know what it’s like being in love with you. | 你不知道爱上你是什么感觉 |
[18:12] | You know, when you and I were together, | 你和我还在一起时 |
[18:14] | every single atom in my body told me | 我身体里的每一个原子都在告诉我 |
[18:18] | that it was the right thing, | 这才是对的 |
[18:19] | that we were the perfect fit, | 我们是最佳情侣 |
[18:21] | and that kind of love, it can change your whole life, | 那种爱能够改变你的整个生活 |
[18:25] | and then when somebody who made you feel that way suddenly stops, | 可当给你这种感觉的人不再爱你了 |
[18:29] | the vacuum is just… | 那种真空感简直… |
[18:34] | I get it. | 我懂 |
[18:37] | They built a whole prophecy around it. | 他们为此设立了一则预言呢 |
[18:40] | He’s not handling it right, but he’s not gone. | 他处理的方式不对 但他还有救 |
[18:47] | You need a refill. | 再给你倒一杯 |
[18:57] | I should go wash up. | 我去洗漱了 |
[18:59] | Ok. | 好的 |
[19:11] | Towing chains. Farmer’s best friend. | 拖车链 农民的好朋友 |
[19:13] | In about an hour, mine. | 一小时后 也是我的好朋友 |
[19:16] | Take a seat. | 坐下 |
[19:20] | They’re not gonna let us out of here until I kill you… | 他们不会让我们出去的 除非我杀了你… |
[19:23] | or you kill me. | 或你杀了我 |
[19:25] | Don’t be dramatic. | 别那么夸张 |
[19:28] | We’ll work something out. | 我们会想出办法的 |
[19:31] | There’s no cure, Enzo, not for this. | 没有解药 恩佐 这东西没有解药 |
[19:34] | You’ve given it all of two days. | 你才被注射了两天 |
[19:38] | That’s what you do, isn’t it? | 你就是这样的人 是吧 |
[19:40] | There’s a problem, you run. | 出现问题你就逃避 |
[19:42] | You did it to me, | 你这么对我 |
[19:43] | you did it to your girl. | 也这么对你的女人 |
[19:44] | Because when I stay, I destroy things. | 因为我留下 就会毁掉什么 |
[19:54] | We’re not all as fragile as you think we are. | 我们不都像你想的那么脆弱 |
[20:03] | What the hell are you doing? | 你在干什么 |
[20:04] | Calling for backup. | 找帮手 |
[20:06] | I thought I told you not call them. | 我跟你说过不要告诉他们 |
[20:08] | And I told you your pride isn’t worth either of our lives. | 我也跟你说过你的骄傲抵不过我们俩的命 |
[20:28] | Oh, my god. Damon? | 天啊 达蒙 |
[20:29] | Hello, Stefan. | 你好 斯特凡 |
[20:30] | How wonderful to hear your beautiful feminine voice. | 很高兴听到你曼妙女性化的声音 |
[20:33] | Enzo. What the hell do you want? | 恩佐 你想干什么 |
[20:36] | I’m in a spot of trouble actually. | 实际上我现在遇到麻烦了 |
[20:38] | Where’s Damon? | 达蒙在哪 |
[20:38] | Oh, he’s here, salivating, | 他就在这儿 留着口水 |
[20:41] | about to chomp into my neck and feed | 准备啃上我的脖子吸血 |
[20:43] | until my head pops off in a grotesque but slightly comical fashion. | 直到我的头奇怪又稍显滑稽地掉下来 |
[20:48] | Wes infected him? | 韦斯把他也感染了吗 |
[20:49] | You know about the virus. Good. We could use a hand. | 你知道那病毒 太好了 我们需要帮助 |
[20:53] | Wes enlisted some of those singing witches | 韦斯找了些唱歌的巫师 |
[20:55] | and trapped us in the house. | 把我们困在房子里 |
[20:56] | Do not come here! | 别过来 |
[20:59] | He doesn’t want to risk feeding on you. | 他不想冒吸你血的险 |
[21:01] | That’s sweet really, but you’ll be fine. | 真是贴心 但你不会有事的 |
[21:03] | Besides if he does feed on you, | 另外 如果他真的吸你的血 |
[21:04] | I have orders to kill him. | 我会受命杀了他 |
[21:09] | Ok. Um, text me the address to my phone, | 好吧 把地址发到我手机上 |
[21:12] | and we’ll be there as soon as we can. | 我们会尽快赶到的 |
[21:14] | Fine. And, uh, ticktock. | 好的 时间紧迫哦 |
[21:16] | I managed to restrain him, | 我拴住了他 |
[21:17] | but you know how persistent Damon can be when he wants something. | 但你知道达蒙想要什么东西时有多坚持不懈 |
[21:20] | We’ll be there soon. | 我们很快就到 |
[21:23] | You say something? | 你说什么了吗 |
[21:25] | No. Heh. | 没有 |
[21:34] | It’ll be all right, mate. | 没事的 伙计 |
[21:35] | They’ll come, and we’ll sort something out. | 他们会过来 我们会想到办法 |
[21:37] | Or they’ll come, and I’ll feed on them. | 或者他们过来 我会吸干他们的血 |
[21:39] | Those are also options. | 那也可以 |
[21:40] | As long as I live, I’m good. | 只要我活着就好 |
[21:42] | Joking. Kind of. | 开玩笑 算是吧 |
[21:48] | If you were aiming for my heart, you missed. | 如果你是想打我的心脏 你没打中 |
[21:49] | Don’t worry. I wasn’t. | 别担心 我不是 |
[21:51] | Chains were a good idea. | 用锁链是个好主意 |
[21:52] | Now I can see exactly how strong he becomes when enraged. | 现在我可以观察到他被激怒时 有多强壮了 |
[22:03] | Conclusion–very strong. | 结论 非常强壮 |
[22:11] | Boy, do I miss that indestructible Augustine cage right about now. | 天啊 我现在真怀念那些坚不可摧的八月会牢笼 |
[22:18] | Damon, stop! Damon, stop! | 达蒙 住手 达蒙 住手 |
[22:21] | Stop! Please, Damon, stop! | 住手 拜托 达蒙 住手 |
[22:30] | Damon, stop! Stop, please! | 达蒙 住手 住手 拜托 |
[22:33] | Damon! | 达蒙 |
[22:45] | What did you do to him? | 你对他做了什么 |
[22:46] | My friends here raised the acidity of your blood. | 我这些朋友提高了你血液的酸性 |
[22:49] | There must be some witchy explanation for it, | 一定有什么巫术解释 |
[22:51] | but Damon’s basically drinking hydrochloric acid. | 达蒙基本上就是在喝盐酸 |
[22:53] | I suggest you leave before the spell wears off. | 我建议你在咒语消失前离开 |
[22:56] | And go where– with you? | 然后去哪 和你走吗 |
[22:57] | There’s one more thing I need from you. | 我还需要你做一件事 |
[23:00] | Then I’ll let you go for good. | 然后我就放你走 |
[23:02] | The other option is to stay in here with your cannibal friend | 另一个选择是和你的食人朋友待在这儿 |
[23:05] | and see how long you last. | 看看你还能活多久 |
[23:08] | Go, Enzo! | 快走 恩佐 |
[23:10] | – I tried to kill you. I’ll do it again. – No. | -我刚想杀掉你 我会再次这么做的 -不 |
[23:13] | Go, Enzo! | 快走 恩佐 |
[23:36] | Car’s done. | 车准备好了 |
[23:40] | I’ll be right there. | 我马上就来 |
[24:03] | Would mind grabbing me my shirt? | 你能帮我把上衣拿来吗 |
[24:05] | It’s the–the green one right on top. | 最上面那个绿色的 |
[24:08] | Yeah, sure. | 好的 没问题 |
[24:18] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[24:19] | Yeah. | 不客气 |
[26:04] | Wait a minute. Wait a minute. | 等一下 等一下 |
[26:06] | This is… this is wrong. We, uh… | 这样不对 我们 |
[26:11] | You and Damon just split up. | 你和达蒙刚分手 |
[26:12] | You don’t have to, um–you’re right. | 你没必要 你说得对 |
[26:15] | I’m–I’m sorry. I was just in the moment. | 对不起 我刚才一时冲动 |
[26:21] | I shouldn’t have. | 我不应该 |
[26:24] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[26:27] | We have a long night ahead of us, so maybe we should– | 我们还要走很长的夜路 也许我们应该 |
[26:31] | Yeah. Um, you know what? | 是啊 这样吧 |
[26:34] | Why don’t you go, um, settle up the bill, | 你先去退房结账 |
[26:36] | And I’ll–I’ll finish packing? | 我来收拾行李 |
[27:09] | Who do you think Stefan loves more, | 你觉得斯特凡更爱谁 |
[27:11] | Damon or Elena? | 达蒙还是埃琳娜 |
[27:13] | Why are you calling me? | 你打电话什么事 |
[27:15] | Damon has been infected by the ripper virus, | 达蒙已经被嗜血病毒感染了 |
[27:18] | and I know exactly where he is, | 而且我知道他在哪 |
[27:20] | so if I can get Damon to attack me, | 如果我能让达蒙袭击我 |
[27:23] | the only way to save me would be for Stefan to kill him. | 唯一救我的方法就是斯特凡杀掉他 |
[27:28] | You’re going to make Stefan kill his brother? | 你想让斯特凡杀掉他哥哥 |
[27:31] | Dark, even for you. | 真阴险 |
[27:33] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[27:35] | So how goes it with Matty blue eyes? | 你和马特怎样了 |
[27:37] | Dead yet? | 他死了吗 |
[27:38] | Still working on it. | 还在想办法 |
[27:40] | Good luck with your plan to win Stefan’s love. | 祝你赢取斯特凡的计划好运 |
[27:47] | So…I’m curious. | 我很好奇 |
[27:50] | We spent a few days together now. | 我们一起相处了些日子 |
[27:52] | Canoodling? | 温存 |
[27:53] | Canoodling. Exactly. | 没错 温存 |
[27:56] | It seems like you went through all this trouble to save your mom, | 貌似你费尽心机救你母亲 |
[27:59] | but she only seems interested in Stefan. | 但她只对斯特凡感兴趣 |
[28:02] | That’s Katherine. | 凯瑟琳就是这样 |
[28:04] | I didn’t expect mother-daughter boozy brunches. | 我不奢望母女相依的关系 |
[28:07] | Yeah, but you did expect something. | 但你还是有所期望的 |
[28:09] | Are you going to play a card or what? | 你还玩不玩牌了 |
[28:10] | Look. I’ve been where you are. | 我经历过你现在的处境 |
[28:12] | My mom used to disappear for weeks at a time | 我妈经常一消失就好几周 |
[28:14] | and then show up one day out of the blue like nothing happened. | 然后某天突然出现 好像什么都没发生一样 |
[28:17] | Before you knew it, I’d be at the stove, | 接着我就会用炉子 |
[28:18] | making her a grilled cheese. | 给她做奶酪芝士 |
[28:19] | This isn’t like that. | 这和那不一样 |
[28:21] | Isn’t it? She decides when you’re worth it, | 不是吗 她决定你什么时候有用 |
[28:24] | on her watch, but guess what. | 什么时候照看你 但是你知道吗 |
[28:26] | You’re never gonna be as interesting | 你在她心中永远比不上 |
[28:27] | as the next guy she wants to sleep with. | 她想拉上床的男人 |
[28:30] | Matt, you’d say anything to help Elena. | 马特 你为帮埃琳娜什么都能说出来 |
[28:34] | I’m not an idiot. | 我不是傻瓜 |
[28:35] | You are if you think that Katherine’s | 如果你觉得凯瑟琳会选择你的话 |
[28:36] | gonna choose you– because she’s not. | 你就是傻瓜 因为她不会的 |
[28:40] | Do you know why you found yourself | 你知道你为什么总是 |
[28:42] | making all those sandwiches? | 给她做三明治吗 |
[28:43] | Because the second your mom walked back into your life, | 因为你妈妈一回到你的生活中 |
[28:46] | you forgot all those horrible things that she did. | 你就会忘记她做过的所有糟糕的事 |
[28:48] | Because at the end of the day, | 因为说到底 |
[28:50] | she’s still your mom, | 她还是你妈妈 |
[28:53] | and you love her. | 而且你爱她 |
[28:59] | Give me your wrist. | 把你的手腕给我 |
[29:11] | The vervain is gone. | 马鞭草褪去了 |
[29:14] | Our fun is over. | 游戏结束了 |
[29:15] | Wait. | 等等 |
[29:17] | Since I’m gonna forget this anyway… | 反正我也会忘掉这一切 |
[29:29] | What was that for? | 这是为了什么 |
[29:31] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[29:32] | If I’m gonna be threatened and held against my will, | 尽管你出言恐吓 还绑架了我 |
[29:35] | I could think of worse scenarios. | 但你没有真的对我怎么样 |
[30:06] | What the hell? | 你在干什么 |
[30:13] | What’d you expect? Elena’s my best friend. | 你以为呢 埃琳娜是我最好的朋友 |
[30:15] | I’ll always protect her. | 我会永远保护她 |
[30:17] | It just sucks. | 太让我失望了 |
[30:19] | You were the only decent person in this town. | 我曾以为你是这镇上唯一的好人 |
[30:22] | And I still am, and so are you. | 我还是啊 其实你也是 |
[30:26] | You could have killed me this morning, and you didn’t. | 你今早完全可以杀掉我 但你没有 |
[30:29] | You’re not like her, and you know it. | 你跟她不同 你知道的 |
[30:35] | Forget everything you’re not supposed to know. | 忘记所有你不该知道的东西 |
[30:38] | We partied, we slept together, | 我们彻夜狂欢 共度春宵 |
[30:39] | then I left. | 然后我就离开了 |
[30:41] | Good-bye. | 再见 |
[30:51] | Going somewhere? | 要出去吗 |
[30:54] | Actually, I am, and you’re in my way. | 是的 而你挡了我的路 |
[30:57] | Matt, are you ok? | 马特 你还好吗 |
[30:59] | Yeah. Why? What’s going on in here? | 当然 发生什么事了吗 |
[31:01] | You texted me from Nadia’s phone. | 你用娜迪亚的手机发了一条短信给我 |
[31:05] | So you compelled him again. | 看来你又控制了他 |
[31:08] | And they say blonds are dumb. | 看来你这个金发女不蠢嘛 |
[31:11] | What are you doing to him? Tell me! | 你对他做了什么 告诉我 |
[31:15] | Nadia, stop! | 娜迪亚 住手 |
[31:16] | You may not remember, Matt, | 或许你不记得了 马特 |
[31:18] | but this is your fault. | 但这一切都是你的错 |
[31:19] | Trust me. | 相信我 |
[31:24] | Young hybrid beats old vampire every time! | 古老吸血鬼向来不是新生混血儿的对手 |
[31:36] | Wait a second! Does anyone want to tell me how this is my fault? | 等等 有人能告诉我这怎么是我的错吗 |
[31:51] | Elena. | 埃琳娜 |
[31:56] | Don’t. | 别过来 |
[31:58] | Do not. | 别过来 |
[32:02] | I said don’t! | 我说了别过来 |
[32:05] | You come in here, you ain’t coming out. | 你一旦进来 就出不去了 |
[32:06] | What exactly happened here? | 到底发生了什么 |
[32:08] | I wanted revenge, | 我去寻仇 |
[32:11] | got stuck with the vampire virus, | 却被注射了吸血鬼病毒 |
[32:12] | almost killed my last friend. | 差点杀死我最后的一个朋友 |
[32:15] | Typical Damon. | 我的典型作风 |
[32:17] | Enzo texted me the address here. | 恩佐把地址发给了我 |
[32:20] | Damon, we’re here to help you. | 达蒙 我们是来帮你的 |
[32:21] | You can’t help me. | 你们帮不了我 |
[32:23] | I feed on vampires now. | 我现在以吸血鬼血为食 |
[32:24] | You’re both vampires. | 你们都是吸血鬼 |
[32:26] | Do yourselves a favor and leave. | 帮你们自己一个忙 快离开 |
[32:28] | Well, that’s not gonna happen. | 这是不可能的 |
[32:31] | Stay back! | 离我远点 |
[32:33] | I’m not afraid of you, Damon. | 我不怕你 达蒙 |
[32:56] | Neither am I. | 我也不怕 |
[33:03] | You better get out. | 你得赶紧出去 |
[33:09] | What the hell is wrong with you? | 你到底是有什么毛病 |
[33:14] | I’m proving to you that you’re not a lost cause, Damon. | 我要向你证明 你不是无可救药的 达蒙 |
[33:28] | Elena. | 埃琳娜 |
[33:30] | See? | 看 |
[33:35] | Damon, you can resist this. | 达蒙 你可以控制它的 |
[33:38] | You can do it. Why? Because you love me, | 你能做到的 为什么 因为你爱我 |
[33:41] | and that love is stronger than any craving. | 那种爱比任何欲望都强烈 |
[33:48] | Get away from me, Elena. | 离我远点 埃琳娜 |
[33:49] | Elena, he’s gonna kill you. | 埃琳娜 他会杀死你的 |
[33:50] | No. No. He’s not going to. | 不 不 他不会的 |
[33:53] | He’s not going to. | 他不会的 |
[33:55] | You can do this, Damon. Fight it. | 你能做到的 达蒙 抵抗它 |
[33:57] | There you go. Turn around. | 很好 转过身来 |
[34:06] | There you go. | 这就对了 |
[34:10] | Damon, stop! | 达蒙 住手 |
[34:11] | Damon, let go of her, let go of her! | 达蒙 放开她 放开她 |
[34:13] | Stefan! | 斯特凡 |
[34:14] | Let go! | 放手 |
[34:20] | No! He’s going… | 不 他快要 |
[34:22] | to kill me! | 杀死我了 |
[34:29] | Here, Damon. Look over here. | 这边 达蒙 到这儿来 |
[34:30] | You smell that? Feed on me, not her. | 闻到了吗 吸我的血别吸她的 |
[34:34] | That’s good. That’s good. | 好样的 |
[34:37] | Feed on me. | 吸我的 |
[34:58] | Well, the only thing Matt remembers is that they slept together. | 马特只记得他们上了床 |
[35:03] | Well… | 好吧… |
[35:09] | So… | 那么… |
[35:12] | Care. | 卡罗琳 |
[35:16] | I never said sorry. | 我一直没向你道歉 |
[35:18] | I was pissed, but… | 我当时很生气 但是… |
[35:21] | No excuses, ok? | 没有借口可找 好吗 |
[35:25] | Look. We can get past this together. | 听着 我们可以一起迈过这道坎 |
[35:27] | Ok? I just want us to be good again, you know? | 好吗 我只想我们能重归于好 |
[35:31] | I said I was sorry. | 我说对不起 |
[35:33] | I didn’t say I was past it. | 不是说就过去了 |
[35:34] | Of course. Obviously. | 那是当然 |
[35:36] | I mean, Rome wasn’t built in a day. | 罗马又不是一天建成的 |
[35:41] | How evolved do you think I am? | 你以为我有多开明 |
[35:44] | You slept with Klaus. | 你和克劳斯上了床 |
[35:46] | You slept with the guy that killed my mom. | 你和我的杀母仇人上了床 |
[35:49] | What’s a fair amount of time for me to get past that? | 我要多久才能走出来 |
[35:52] | A week, a month? | 一周 还是一月 |
[35:54] | Tell me. What sounds right to you? | 说说 你觉得多久合适 |
[35:56] | Ok. You made your point. | 好吧 我明白了 |
[35:59] | Look. I’m not trying to be a dick, | 听着 我无意伤害你 |
[36:02] | but the idea of us being good, | 但是要想我们和好 |
[36:04] | it’s not gonna happen. | 是不可能的 |
[36:10] | Understood. | 懂了 |
[36:37] | I know you can’t help yourself, | 我知道你就是忍不住 |
[36:39] | but if you bring home a rabid animal, you’re gonna get bit. | 但你把一个野兽带回家 只会被咬 |
[36:45] | Never should have told you to leave. | 就不应该让你走 |
[36:52] | I’m gonna kill you, Stefan. | 我会杀了你的 斯特凡 |
[36:53] | Maybe not today, maybe not tomorrow, | 可能不在今天或者明天 |
[36:55] | but at some point I’m gonna rip open yenr throat, | 但总有一天我会撕破你的喉咙 |
[36:58] | and you’re gonna die. | 你就挂掉了 |
[36:59] | Oh, come on, Damon. | 拉倒吧 达蒙 |
[37:02] | You think I’m afraid of a ripper? | 你觉得我怕开膛手吗 |
[37:04] | Who do you think invented the word? | 你以为是谁发明了这词 |
[37:06] | You know that feeling you get when you’re around vampire blood, | 只要一闻到吸血鬼的鲜血 |
[37:08] | that burning in your veins? | 血脉就在燃烧的感觉 |
[37:10] | I feel that on a daily basis, | 这对我来说是家常便饭 |
[37:12] | and there’s a way to control it. | 但是有办法能控制它 |
[37:14] | And let me guess… | 让我猜猜 |
[37:15] | It’d bring you no greater pleasure than to teach me. | 能教我怎么做让你十分开心 |
[37:18] | No. It’s a good guess, but right now, | 猜的不错 但现在 |
[37:20] | I’m gonna go get you a little bit more vervain, | 我要再多给你灌点马鞭草 |
[37:22] | and them I’m gonna have a drink, | 然后我去喝一杯小酒 |
[37:25] | and I’m gonna let you think about what a royal pain in the ass | 让你自己反思下你最近 |
[37:28] | you’ve been lately. | 有多混蛋 |
[37:30] | You’re my brother. | 你是我哥哥 |
[37:32] | I’m not gonna give up on you. | 我不会放弃你的 |
[37:35] | I never will. | 永远不会 |
[37:37] | She has. | 她放弃了 |
[37:42] | You talking about Elena? | 你说埃琳娜吗 |
[37:44] | She practically got herself killed to prove a point today. | 她今天为了证明这一点差点送了命 |
[37:46] | You remember the vampire ripper Jesse? | 你还记得吸血鬼杀手杰西吗 |
[37:48] | When he attacked me, Elena had to kill him. | 他袭击我时 埃琳娜不得不杀了他 |
[37:51] | But if there was the slightest chance | 但如果有任何 |
[37:53] | that there was another way to stop him, | 其他可以阻止他的方法 |
[37:54] | she would have taken it. | 她一定会采取的 |
[37:57] | Yeah, so? | 所以呢 |
[37:57] | She knew it would be impossible for me to resist her blood, | 她知道我控制不了自己不去吸她的血 |
[38:00] | and then she just kicked you a stake | 然后还踢给你一个木棍 |
[38:02] | and essentially told you to kill me. | 说白了就是叫你杀了我 |
[38:07] | So what are you saying? You saying that Elena wanted me to kill you? | 你的意思是埃琳娜想让我杀了你 |
[38:12] | You got another excuse, hmm? | 你还有别的解释吗 |
[38:28] | That’s what I thought. | 我猜你也没有 |
[38:49] | I could use a steak. | 我真想吃份牛排 |
[38:53] | You’re chipper. | 你心情不错啊 |
[38:55] | That must mean Damon is dead. | 看样子达蒙死了 |
[38:56] | Not quite. | 还没有 |
[38:58] | In fact, he continues to be the bane of my existence, | 实际上 他仍旧是我最大的麻烦 |
[39:01] | but… | 但是 |
[39:04] | Stefan and I had a moment. | 斯特凡和我有了那么一瞬间 |
[39:06] | Don’t worry. I’ll keep the details to myself, | 别担心 细节我不会多说的 |
[39:09] | but it definitely reaffirmed his feelings for Elena, | 但这绝对再次确认了他对埃琳娜的感情 |
[39:12] | I.E. Me. | 也就是我 |
[39:13] | So, uh, it’s only a matter of time. | 所以 也只是早晚的问题了 |
[39:17] | Sounds like you’re going to get everything you want. | 听起来你就要得到一切你想要的东西了 |
[39:19] | Of course I will. | 我当然会得到 |
[39:22] | Assuming that you took care of the Matt situation. | 前提是你解决了马特的事 |
[39:24] | Your secret is safe. | 你的秘密很安全 |
[39:28] | Perfect. So I’m in a really good mood right now, | 好极了 我现在心情真的很好 |
[39:32] | which means I don’t really feel like worrying | 所以我不想去管 |
[39:35] | whatever’s making you mopey. | 你为什么心情低落 |
[39:39] | You won’t have to worry about me for much longer. | 过不了多久你就再也不用操心我了 |
[39:42] | What’s that supposed to mean? | 这话是什么意思 |
[39:46] | Tyler Lockwood bit me. | 泰勒·洛克伍德咬了我 |
[39:57] | When’d you get here? | 你什么时候来的 |
[40:00] | Eh, about 1 1/2 of these ago. | 我刚刚喝了一杯半的这个 |
[40:04] | You were right. | 你说得没错 |
[40:05] | I brought this on myself. | 这是我自找的 |
[40:07] | I knew the Klaus thing was gonna come with consequences. | 我早就知道克劳斯的事会有后果 |
[40:10] | Guess now I just have to deal with it | 现在我必须面对这后果了 |
[40:12] | and learn from my mistakes. | 并从错误中吸取教训 |
[40:13] | Glad I could help. | 很高兴我能帮上忙 |
[40:15] | So did you find Matt? | 你找到马特了吗 |
[40:16] | Yes, and Tyler was right. | 找到了 泰勒没说错 |
[40:18] | Nadia’s been compelling him to forget things. | 娜迪亚一直在控制他忘记一些事情 |
[40:20] | What do you mean? What kind of things? | 什么意思 什么事情 |
[40:21] | Who knows? He tried to message me, | 谁知道呢 他试图给我发消息 |
[40:23] | but Nadia stopped him. | 但娜迪亚阻止了他 |
[40:25] | “Help. K” Was all I got. | 我只收到”救命 K” |
[40:31] | So you and Elena? | 你和埃琳娜怎么样 |
[40:33] | What’s the verdict? | 结论如何 |
[40:34] | Um, well, the verdict is | 结论是 |
[40:39] | she’s acting strange. | 她表现得很奇怪 |
[40:41] | She kissed me. | 她吻了我 |
[40:42] | Excuse me? | 不是吧 |
[40:43] | Yeah. My car broke down, | 真的 我车坏了 |
[40:45] | so we got a hotel room so she could shower– | 于是我们去旅馆开房让她洗澡 |
[40:47] | Whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa. | 等下等下 |
[40:49] | You guys got a hotel room | 你们去旅馆开房了 |
[40:51] | with a shower? | 洗澡 |
[40:52] | Yeah, but it wasn’t like that. | 是啊 但不是你想的那样 |
[40:53] | I mean, I stopped it obviously. | 不用说 我及时刹住了 |
[40:54] | I couldn’t do it to Damon. | 我不能那么对达蒙 |
[40:55] | Yeah, but she could? | 她就可以吗 |
[40:57] | I just–I don’t get it. | 我只是 我不明白 |
[40:58] | She knows that this would destroy him. | 她知道这会毁了他 |
[41:01] | What is she doing? | 她在干什么 |
[41:01] | That’s what I mean. It’s like she’s given up on damon, | 我就是这意思 就好像她已经彻底放弃了达蒙 |
[41:05] | and he thinks that | 而他觉得 |
[41:06] | she was trying to get me to kill him tonight. | 今晚她想让我杀了他 |
[41:08] | No. I mean, she may be mad at him, | 不会 她也许是生他气 |
[41:11] | but she would never want him dead. | 但她绝不会想让他死 |
[41:14] | Unless… | 除非 |
[41:17] | Matt texted you, “Help. K,” | 马特给你发消息”救命 k” |
[41:21] | Before Nadia stopped him. | 但被娜迪亚及时阻止了 |
[41:24] | “K,” As in Katherine, | K 凯瑟琳的首字母 |
[41:26] | and when Katherine was dying, | 而凯瑟琳要死的时候 |
[41:28] | Nadia figured out a way to put Katherine’s spirit | 娜迪亚找到了办法把凯瑟琳的灵魂 |
[41:31] | inside Nadia’s body. | 放进娜迪亚的身体里 |
[41:32] | Yeah, but that didn’t happen | 是啊 但没成功 |
[41:33] | because Katherine had a change of heart. | 因为凯瑟琳改了主意 |
[41:38] | No. No. You don’t think that– | 不不 你不是觉得 |
[41:44] | It’s impossible that she’d be– | 她不可能 |
[41:48] | We would have noticed. | 我们会注意到的 |
[41:49] | It’s Elena. We know her. | 是埃琳娜啊 我们了解她 |
[41:55] | Oh, my god. | 我的天啊 |