时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:02] | My name’s Aaron Whitmore. | 我叫亚伦·惠特莫 |
[00:03] | Your last name’s Whitmore? | 你姓惠特莫 |
[00:04] | So you, like, own this school? | 这座学校都是你的吗 |
[00:06] | I passengered myself into Elena’s cute, little head. | 我把自己寄住在埃琳娜的脑袋里 |
[00:09] | I’m sorry, Damon. We’re over. | 我很抱歉 达蒙 我们结束了 |
[00:12] | Elena thinks I’m a monster. She’s right. | 埃琳娜觉得我是个禽兽 她没说错 |
[00:16] | Wes has this sick, little scheme | 韦斯有个恶心的小阴谋 |
[00:18] | to destroy vampires by making them feed on each other. | 想通过让吸血鬼以彼此为食来毁灭吸血鬼 |
[00:21] | Damon, stop! | 达蒙 停下 |
[00:22] | Which one of you is gonna get to kill the elusive | 你们谁来动手干掉 |
[00:25] | Katherine Pierce once and for all? | 捉摸不透的凯瑟琳·皮尔斯呢 |
[00:31] | Well, you’re here. That means you’re dead. | 你在这里 说明你死了 |
[00:33] | True. | 是的 |
[00:35] | I left Elena with a little bit of a parting gift. | 我给埃琳娜留了一个小小的分别礼物 |
[00:48] | What is she doing? | 她在干什么 |
[00:56] | Having fun, obviously. | 显然是玩得正开心 |
[00:57] | It’s about time, too. Take it off! | 也该开心一下了 脱啊 |
[01:00] | Matt! | 马特 |
[01:11] | Jeremy, come on. | 杰里米 上来啊 |
[01:15] | To friends. | 敬友谊 |
[01:16] | To friends! | 敬友谊 |
[01:26] | Am I seriously that easy to impersonate | 我真的那么好装吗 |
[01:28] | or do you guys not know me at all? | 还是你们根本不了解我 |
[01:37] | Elena, what’s going on? | 埃琳娜 你怎么了 |
[01:38] | When have I ever danced on a bar half-naked? | 我什么时候在酒吧半裸地跳过舞啊 |
[01:41] | Do you think that I would come to a college bar | 你们觉得我会带着我未成年的弟弟 |
[01:43] | with my underage brother and do tequila shots? | 来大学酒吧喝龙舌兰吗 |
[01:46] | Elena, what are you talking about? | 埃琳娜你在说什么呢 |
[01:47] | I’m not Elena, Matt. I’m Katherine. | 我不是埃琳娜 马特 我是凯瑟琳 |
[01:50] | It’s not me. You guys know me. | 这不是我 你们了解我的 |
[01:51] | I wouldn’t do that. Guys, | 我不会那么做的 伙计们 |
[01:54] | Katherine has taken over my body. | 凯瑟琳控制了我的身体 |
[01:56] | This isn’t me. | 这不是我 |
[02:21] | Hello? | 有人吗 |
[02:32] | Hello? | 有人吗 |
[02:39] | Hello? | 有人吗 |
[02:43] | You’re awake. | 你醒了 |
[02:45] | Stefan. | 斯特凡 |
[02:46] | What are you doing here? | 你怎么在这儿 |
[02:48] | Where is everyone? | 大家都哪去了 |
[02:49] | Everyone’s gone. | 大家都走了 |
[02:51] | The whole school cleared out for spring break. | 放春假 整个学校都空了 |
[02:53] | You’ve been in and out since you first woke up. | 你醒来之后就一直时醒时昏迷 |
[02:56] | Ok, yeah, that makes sense. | 好吧 这就说得通了 |
[02:58] | I thought I was going crazy. | 我以为我要疯了呢 |
[03:07] | What’s going on? What– | 怎么回事 |
[03:08] | We had to seal you into the building. | 我们不得不把你封在楼里 |
[03:11] | We have a lot of catching up to do. | 我们有很多事要谈 |
[03:19] | The last thing I remember, | 我最后记得的一件事 |
[03:20] | I was running through the woods, | 就是在林子里跑 |
[03:21] | and my head felt like it was being attacked | 我觉得我的大脑好像遭到了 |
[03:24] | by Katherine’s whole life. | 凯瑟琳人生记忆的轰炸 |
[03:27] | Then I saw Damon, | 然后我看到了达蒙 |
[03:28] | I threw my arms around him, | 我抱住了他 |
[03:29] | and…then nothing. | 然后就一片空白了 |
[03:32] | Yeah, that was about 3 weeks ago. | 那是三周前的事了 |
[03:35] | 3 weeks ago? | 三周 |
[03:40] | 3 weeks, huh? | 三周了 |
[03:42] | And yet, it took just one second | 但是凯瑟琳只用了一秒 |
[03:45] | for Katherine to infect me with some virus | 就给我注射了会让我想 |
[03:47] | that makes me want to kill all my friends. | 杀掉我所有朋友的病毒 |
[03:49] | Well, you know Katherine. | 你了解凯瑟琳的 |
[03:50] | She’s not about to go out without a grand finale. | 她就算死 也要死得轰轰烈烈 |
[03:53] | Do you really think this whole lockdown is necessary? | 你真觉得有必要把我这么锁住吗 |
[03:55] | I mean–I feel fine. | 我感觉还好啊 |
[03:57] | Look, we shouldn’t take any chances. | 我们不能冒险 |
[03:59] | If Damon taught us anything, it’s that the virus | 如果说达蒙让我们知道了什么 就是病毒 |
[04:01] | makes you want to attack at the mere scent of vampire blood. | 会让你一嗅到吸血鬼的血就想要发起攻击 |
[04:05] | How did you… | 那你怎么 |
[04:08] | Liv. | 丽芙 |
[04:09] | Liv? | 谁 |
[04:10] | She’s a new witch. | 她是个新女巫 |
[04:11] | Bonnie’s been teaching her some spells. | 邦妮一直在教她念咒 |
[04:14] | Look, I know that this is a lot to process, | 我知道你一时间很难接受 |
[04:16] | but just know that Caroline is out looking for an antidote, | 但你只需要知道卡罗琳去找解药了 |
[04:19] | and in the meantime, | 在此期间 |
[04:21] | we’ve figured out a way to ration blood to keep you satiated. | 我们想到给你足够血满足欲望的办法了 |
[04:24] | We’re gonna figure this out, ok? | 我们会解决这事的 好吗 |
[04:28] | I need to talk to Damon. | 我要跟达蒙谈谈 |
[04:43] | Hilarious. | 真好笑 |
[04:48] | Give me the damn cup. | 给我那个杯子 |
[05:01] | Wipe that smile off your face. | 少窃笑了 |
[05:03] | Hey, you’re lucky I’m even helping you, | 我愿意帮你都算你走运 |
[05:05] | considering the last thing you did for me | 毕竟你最近一次为我做的事 |
[05:06] | was to tell Enzo to strangle me to death. | 是叫恩佐勒死我 |
[05:08] | Quit crying. You’re still around. | 得了 你不还活着吗 |
[05:10] | Yeah, more than we can say for Aaron Whitmore. | 是啊 但亚伦·惠特莫已经死了 |
[05:12] | Weren’t he and Elena tight? | 他和埃琳娜不是好朋友吗 |
[05:13] | Yep. | 是啊 |
[05:14] | Does she know Damon killed him? | 她知道达蒙杀了他吗 |
[05:16] | I don’t know. Does she? | 不知道 她知道吗 |
[05:18] | No, she doesn’t, | 她不知道 |
[05:20] | because I’m gonna be the one to tell her. | 因为我要亲口告诉她 |
[05:22] | And if either one of you clowns beats me to it, | 如果你们两个敢抢先 |
[05:24] | I’ll rip your tongue out. | 我就扯掉你们的舌头 |
[05:27] | Don’t even think about it. | 想都别想 |
[05:29] | Damon’s phone. | 达蒙的手机 |
[05:30] | Jer? | 杰里 |
[05:31] | Elena. Hey. | 埃琳娜 |
[05:32] | How you feeling? | 你怎么样了 |
[05:33] | Confused but good. | 糊涂 不过还好 |
[05:36] | I miss you. | 我想你了 |
[05:38] | Same here. | 我也是 |
[05:38] | I killed you once before, Gilbert. | 我杀过你一次 吉尔伯特 |
[05:40] | I’ll kill you again. | 我还会再杀一次 |
[05:42] | Someone wants to speak to you. | 有人想跟你谈谈 |
[05:56] | Hey, you. | 你好 |
[05:57] | Hey, you. | 你好 |
[05:59] | So, eat anyone yet? | 吃掉谁了吗 |
[06:02] | Nope. So far, I am symptom-free. | 没呢 目前为止我还没出现症状 |
[06:05] | Although Stefan still has me on the “Damon diet” just in case. | 不过斯特凡为了以防万一还是让我限量喝血 |
[06:08] | Oh, yeah, it sucks. | 是啊 滋味真不好受 |
[06:10] | You’re gonna be craving carbs constantly. | 用不了多久你就会总觉得饿了 |
[06:12] | But hey, you know what? | 不过呢 |
[06:13] | There’s a plus side. | 也有个好处 |
[06:15] | You get to keep your girlish figure. | 这样能保持身材 |
[06:20] | I’m calling you on a pay phone. | 我是用付费电话给你打的 |
[06:22] | Well, how retro of you. | 真是复古啊 |
[06:24] | Does that mean you’ve memorized my phone number? | 这么说你背下了我的电话号吗 |
[06:27] | Maybe. | 或许吧 |
[06:28] | Katherine put a pass code on my cell, | 凯瑟琳在我手机上设了密码 |
[06:30] | so, I can’t use it. | 我用不了了 |
[06:32] | Ah, that would explain all those | 怪不得你最近 |
[06:33] | crazy instagram pics you’ve been uploading lately. | 在照片分享上传了那么多奇怪的照片 |
[06:37] | What? | 什么 |
[06:38] | Kidding, kidding. | 逗你呢 |
[06:41] | Damon, that’s not funny. | 达蒙 这一点也不好笑 |
[06:43] | I don’t know what I’ve been doing for the last 3 weeks. | 我都不知道我过去三周都做了什么 |
[06:46] | I know. I’m sorry. | 我知道 对不起 |
[06:49] | Well, what do you want to know? | 你想知道什么 |
[06:51] | I’ll tell you. | 我都告诉你 |
[06:53] | How did she do it? | 她怎么做的 |
[06:56] | How did she do what? | 做什么 |
[06:58] | Break your heart. | 伤你的心 |
[07:00] | That. | 这个啊 |
[07:03] | I don’t know. | 不知道 |
[07:05] | It’s not like it’s been playing on a loop | 我又不是一直在脑海里 |
[07:06] | in my head over and over again | 循环播放那一段 |
[07:07] | so I barely remember. | 不怎么记得了 |
[07:10] | I’m so sorry. | 真对不起 |
[07:12] | I really am. I mean, | 真的 |
[07:13] | the last thing I remember, | 我最后记得的一件事 |
[07:14] | I was running into your arms and | 就是在跑向你的怀抱 |
[07:17] | I felt so safe. | 我感觉好安全 |
[07:21] | Well, it was all downhill from there. | 之后就越来越糟了 |
[07:26] | I wanted to fight for you. | 我想为你抗争的 |
[07:30] | I still do. | 我现在也还想 |
[07:32] | Elena, the second we’re cured of this | 埃琳娜 等我们治好了病毒感染 |
[07:36] | and we don’t want to rip each other’s heads off, | 不再想扯掉彼此的脑袋了 |
[07:39] | I am going to hunt you down | 我要找到你 |
[07:40] | and give you the most mindblowing night of your life. | 让你度过最难忘的一晚 |
[07:46] | I think I could schedule you in. | 我应该有空 |
[07:52] | One question: how exactly do we cure this? | 只有一个问题 我们要怎么治好这个病毒 |
[08:04] | I’ve managed to extract the werewolf venom | 我成功分离出娜迪亚·佩特洛娃 |
[08:06] | from Nadia Petrova’s blood. | 血液中的狼毒 |
[08:08] | The addition of the venom will make the ripper virus | 毒液的加入将使嗜血病毒 |
[08:10] | even more lethal to vampires. | 对吸血鬼更加致命 |
[08:11] | Oh, my God. | 天哪 |
[08:13] | So, werewolves are real. | 狼人是真的啊 |
[08:15] | I always thought that was just like, you know, | 我一直以为 |
[08:17] | a joke. | 那只是笑话 |
[08:20] | I’m Enzo. | 我是恩佐 |
[08:23] | The Enzo? | 恩佐啊 |
[08:25] | No, the other one. | 不 是另一个 |
[08:28] | All right, other Enzo, | 好吧 另一个恩佐 |
[08:31] | I don’t know what it is you’re doing here, | 我不知道你在这儿干什么 |
[08:32] | but I don’t want any part of it. | 但我不想管 |
[08:34] | I’m here for the same reason you are. | 我跟你来这儿的原因一样 |
[08:36] | I want this vampire-feeding virus out of our lives. | 我想彻底根除这个嗜血病毒 |
[08:39] | Why? You want your killing buddy back? | 为什么 你想要回你的杀戮伙伴吗 |
[08:42] | Killing innocent people not as much fun when you’re alone? | 自己杀无辜的人不够好玩吗 |
[08:45] | Right. Damon mentioned you get a little judgy. | 达蒙说过你这人喜欢指手画脚 |
[08:50] | Then again, he also said you had a thing for accents. | 不过他还说你喜欢说英音的男人 |
[08:54] | Just stay out of it. | 别来碍事 |
[08:57] | We don’t need any more problems. | 我们不需要别的麻烦了 |
[08:59] | Then you’re not the least bit impressed | 我有解药啊 |
[09:00] | that I have the antidote? | 你真的不感兴趣吗 |
[09:08] | Can we talk about the irony of Katherine Pierce | 我们能不能谈谈凯瑟琳·皮尔斯 |
[09:10] | sitting through a college lecture? | 去听课是有多讽刺 |
[09:13] | Oh, no, I’m flunking, aren’t I? | 天呐 我要挂科了吧 |
[09:16] | No way. If anything, there’s some sucker | 不可能 要我猜肯定有个倒霉蛋 |
[09:19] | probably compelled to spend his entire spring break | 被凯瑟琳催眠 要把整个春假都用在 |
[09:21] | doing your homework. | 替你做作业上 |
[09:23] | Yeah, you’re probably right. | 你大概是对的 |
[09:25] | Let’s add that to the list of | 把这都加进 |
[09:27] | things I need to fix, starting with Aaron. | 我要弥补的事的清单吧 从亚伦开始 |
[09:31] | Aaron? What the hell does he have to do with anything? | 亚伦 他怎么了 |
[09:34] | I haven’t seen or talked to him | 自从他得知我是吸血鬼 |
[09:35] | since he found out that I was a vampire | 并且以为我想杀他之后 |
[09:36] | and thought I wanted to kill him. | 我们就没见过或谈过了 |
[09:38] | Well, uh…you probably won’t find him. | 你可能找不到他了 |
[09:43] | Why? | 为什么 |
[09:45] | No reason. | 不为什么 |
[09:46] | Elena? | 埃琳娜 |
[09:48] | Uh, Stefan just got here. | 斯特凡来了 |
[09:50] | He bought me a new cell phone. | 他给我买了新手机 |
[09:52] | I’m gonna call you right back, ok? | 我待会儿打给你 |
[09:59] | You ok? | 你没事吧 |
[10:02] | Not feeling so good all of a sudden. | 突然有点不舒服 |
[10:05] | It’s because you’re starving. | 因为你饿了 |
[10:08] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[10:11] | Here, I got you 4 ounces of my blood. | 我给你拿了我四盎司的血 |
[10:13] | You won’t be scaling any buildings, | 不能饱餐一顿 |
[10:15] | but it’ll curb the cravings. | 但足够控制饥渴感了 |
[10:19] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[10:33] | I need more. | 我还要 |
[10:35] | I’m sorry. | 抱歉 |
[10:38] | I feel fine, Stefan. | 我感觉挺好的 斯特凡 |
[10:39] | I just–I just need a little more. | 我就是还要一点 |
[10:42] | You’re not fine, Elena. | 你不好 埃琳娜 |
[10:46] | Trust me. I just– | 相信我 我… |
[10:49] | I can handle this. | 我能行的 |
[10:50] | – Think so? – Yeah. | -是吗 -嗯 |
[10:59] | You’re not fine, Elena. | 你不好 埃琳娜 |
[11:06] | She’s turning me into a monster. | 她把我变成了恶魔 |
[11:12] | I’m a ripper, aren’t I? | 我变成杀人狂了 是吧 |
[11:13] | You’ll feed until you kill, yeah. | 你会一直吸血到害死别人 是的 |
[11:16] | I hate her. | 我恨她 |
[11:18] | No, you know what? I hate myself. | 不 我恨我自己 |
[11:22] | Because I was dumb enough to sit next to her while she was dying | 因为我居然蠢到在她濒死的时候坐在她床边 |
[11:25] | and actually forgive her. | 并且原谅她 |
[11:30] | Please tell me that’s some good news. | 请告诉我有好消息 |
[11:32] | Bad news. It’s not the same virus. | 坏消息 那不是一种病毒 |
[11:36] | What is it? | 那是什么 |
[11:37] | Dr. Creepenstein was working on the next phase of his virus. | 恐怖医生在研究病毒的新阶段 |
[11:40] | When Nadia was sick, he was experimenting on her blood | 娜迪亚病重的时候 他拿她的血做了实验 |
[11:43] | and then he figured out a way to extract werewolf venom from her blood | 他想到办法从她血液中分离出了狼毒 |
[11:46] | and put it into the virus. | 并将狼毒注入了病毒 |
[11:47] | Hey, what do you mean werewolf venom? | 什么叫注入了狼毒 |
[11:49] | That means it’s fatal. | 那么就是致命的啊 |
[11:51] | Oh, my God. | 天呐 |
[11:52] | Hello? You don’t think I would just drop this on you | 你不会以为我会告诉你这么个坏消息 |
[11:54] | without a silver lining? | 而完全没有好消息吗 |
[11:56] | There’s an antidote. | 有解药 |
[11:59] | It just requires you to come meet me. | 但你得来见我 |
[12:01] | I’ll text you the address. | 我把地址短信给你 |
[12:03] | Or you can just bring it over here. | 或者你可以拿过来啊 |
[12:05] | No, you have to go there, | 不行 你得亲自去 |
[12:06] | and don’t ask me why because I can’t tell you. | 别问我为什么 我不能告诉你 |
[12:08] | Caroline, that doesn’t make any sense. | 卡罗琳 这算什么啊 |
[12:09] | Just tell me exactly– | 告诉我到底 |
[12:10] | If I could tell you, don’t you think I would be there | 如果我能说 你觉得我现在不会已经回去 |
[12:12] | right now to help Elena? | 帮助埃琳娜了吗 |
[12:13] | I’ll text you the address. | 我会把地址短信给你 |
[12:15] | I’m not going anywhere until you tell me what is going on. | 你不说清到底怎么回事我不会去的 |
[12:21] | The travelers don’t want anyone to know what they’re up to. | 旅行者不想让别人知道他们的企图 |
[12:23] | And by anyone I mean newbie emo witch types with bad attitudes. | 别人就是那个新来的坏脾气女巫 |
[12:28] | Just get there fast, ok? | 赶快去那儿 |
[12:34] | I’ll see you soon. | 回见 |
[12:36] | Stefan? | 斯特凡 |
[12:39] | Yeah? | 怎么了 |
[12:42] | Why did you stay? | 你为什么留下了 |
[12:46] | What do you mean? | 什么意思 |
[12:46] | Katherine. | 凯瑟琳 |
[12:49] | Why didn’t she run like she normally does? | 她为什么不像往常那样逃跑 |
[12:51] | Why did she stay? | 她为什么留下了 |
[12:56] | You know Katherine. Staying alive wasn’t enough. | 你了解凯瑟琳的 活着还不够好 |
[12:59] | She…she wanted it all. | 她什么都想要 |
[13:04] | You mean you. | 你是说你 |
[13:06] | She wanted you. | 她想要你 |
[13:17] | Did we ever– | 我们有没有 |
[13:18] | Actually, we… | 其实…我们 |
[13:22] | we kissed. | 接过吻 |
[13:27] | Oh, ok. | 好吧 |
[13:32] | And then… | 然后呢 |
[13:33] | And then I pulled away. | 然后我推开了你 |
[13:36] | Then I put it together. | 然后我把事情连起来想了想 |
[13:40] | She wasn’t you. | 就知道那不是你 |
[13:49] | I gotta go. | 我得走了 |
[13:56] | I mean, you gotta admit, it was pretty rad. | 你得承认 这挺酷的 |
[13:59] | I locked a vampire in her dorm with an invisible seal. | 我用隐形的封印把一个吸血鬼封在了宿舍里 |
[14:03] | I mean, how many newbie witches have that on their resume? | 有多少新女巫能做到这点啊 |
[14:05] | If they do, they don’t brag about it as loudly. | 即使他们能做到 也不会这么大声吹嘘 |
[14:08] | Come on. This place is dead. | 得了 这地方没人 |
[14:11] | Like, serious spring break-itis. | 现在是春假 一个人都没有 |
[14:13] | Besides, you’re not even a little proud of me? | 而且 你不觉得以我为傲吗 |
[14:16] | Ok, hot shot. | 好吧 小牛人 |
[14:24] | Set it on fire. | 把它点着 |
[14:25] | What? | 什么 |
[14:26] | Simple fire spell. | 简单的火咒 |
[14:29] | Ok. | 好吧 |
[14:41] | Phasmatos ingitum dox un salvo. | [咒语] |
[14:52] | Phasmatos ingitum dox un salvo. | [咒语] |
[14:57] | Phasmatos ingitum dox un salvo. | [咒语] |
[15:03] | That’s weird. | 好奇怪 |
[15:04] | Guess your resume still needs a little padding. | 看来你还有待进步呢 |
[15:09] | It’s Aaron. | 我是亚伦 |
[15:10] | Leave me a message, or don’t. Whatever. | 留言吧 或者随便你 |
[15:14] | Hey, Aaron, it’s Elena. | 亚伦 是埃琳娜 |
[15:17] | I–ahem. I hope that you’re off on | 希望你在你的 |
[15:21] | some private island somewhere enjoying your spring break. | 私人岛屿上享受春假 |
[15:26] | Look, a lot has happened… | 发生了很多事 |
[15:30] | and I’d really like to talk about it. | 我真的很想跟你聊聊 |
[15:33] | If you’re still willing to talk to me. | 如果你还愿跟我谈 |
[15:37] | So, call me back, ok? All right. Bye. | 回电话 好吗 再见 |
[16:01] | Dear diary, I love my life. | 亲爱的日记 我爱我的生活 |
[16:04] | Seriously, becoming Elena Gilbert is | 说真的 成为埃琳娜·吉尔伯特 |
[16:06] | the best thing that has ever happened to me. | 真是我这辈子遇到的最好的一件事了 |
[16:08] | Oh, my God. | 天呐 |
[16:11] | Spent the day on the road with Stefan, | 今天都跟斯特凡一起公路旅行 |
[16:12] | although the highlight was our little pit stop at the hotel. | 不过高潮部分是我们在旅馆的小憩 |
[16:16] | I had to wash up after “accidentally” | 我”不小心”把衣服上弄上油污后 |
[16:19] | getting grease on my shirt. | 不得不去洗个澡 |
[16:31] | Oh, well. | 无所谓 |
[16:33] | I didn’t like this shirt anyway. | 反正我也不喜欢这件 |
[16:40] | Warning the next time? | 下次给个预警啊 |
[16:41] | It’s nothing you haven’t seen before. | 你又不是没见过 |
[16:43] | I know. I’m just saying there’s a bathroom less than 10 feet away. | 我知道 但是不到十英尺就有洗手间啊 |
[16:48] | You know, that’s what I like about you, Stefan. | 我一直都喜欢你这点 斯特凡 |
[16:51] | Always a gentleman. | 总这么绅士 |
[16:55] | You don’t have to turn away, you know. | 你不用转身的 |
[17:00] | There’s nothing stopping us. | 我们没什么不能的 |
[17:02] | We’re both single now. And we’re alone. | 我们都是单身了 而且还单独在一起 |
[17:38] | Stefan, it’s not me. It’s Katherine, Stefan. | 斯特凡 不是我啊 是凯瑟琳 |
[17:41] | She’s seducing you. Stop. | 她在勾引你 停下 |
[17:46] | What are you doing? | 你在干什么 |
[17:49] | This isn’t me, Stefan. | 这不是我啊 斯特凡 |
[17:51] | Can’t you tell? | 你看不出来吗 |
[17:54] | After everything we’ve been through. | 我们一起经历了那么多 |
[17:57] | I wouldn’t lead you on like that. | 我绝不会那么勾引你的 |
[18:06] | Damon? | 达蒙 |
[18:09] | Stefan, Stefan, Stefan. | 斯特凡啊 |
[18:12] | “I have grease on my shirt. I need to wash up”? | 我衣服上沾了油污 我得去洗洗 |
[18:15] | Come on, man, that’s the oldest trick in the book. | 拜托 这是最老的一招了 |
[18:17] | It’s not like you saw through her. | 你不也没看穿她吗 |
[18:18] | I wasn’t the one making out with her. | 但我可没跟她亲热 |
[18:20] | Stop it, ok? Both of you. | 够了 你们俩都别说了 |
[18:24] | This is what she wants. | 她就想要这样 |
[18:28] | Even dead, she is ruining our lives. | 即使死了 她还能毁掉我们的生活 |
[18:31] | Oh, you think this is bad? | 你觉得这就够糟了吗 |
[18:34] | You have no idea, do you? | 你什么都不知道 是吧 |
[18:37] | About what? | 什么 |
[18:40] | About what, Stefan? | 知道什么 斯特凡 |
[18:59] | What the hell is happening to me? | 这是怎么回事 |
[19:05] | He’ll tell her. | 他会说的 |
[19:06] | When? | 什么时候 |
[19:07] | “Hey, Elena, I killed Aaron.” | 埃琳娜 我杀了亚伦 |
[19:08] | It’s not exactly casual conversation. | 这不是普通的闲聊 |
[19:10] | Killing someone in cold blood isn’t casual | 冷血杀人也不是等闲的事 |
[19:12] | but Damon managed that just fine. | 但达蒙不还是做到了吗 |
[19:14] | Or I can just tell her. | 或者让我去告诉她 |
[19:16] | Considering I was lying in the road when he stopped his car. | 他拦下车的时候是我躺在了大路上 |
[19:20] | So, what’s in this for you? | 这对你有什么好处 |
[19:21] | Aside from getting Damon to undo | 除了让达蒙收回 |
[19:23] | every positive decision he’s ever made? | 他做的每一个正确的决定 |
[19:24] | Is it such an anomaly for Damon to have a friend? | 达蒙有朋友就这么不正常吗 |
[19:28] | Well, if so, consider me honored. | 如果是的话 那我很荣幸 |
[19:29] | Ok, we’re here. Where is the antidote? | 我们到了 解药在哪 |
[19:45] | Who are you? | 你是谁 |
[19:46] | I’m Sloan, and you met some of the travelers | 斯隆 有几位旅行者你已经见过 |
[19:49] | when they were taking a bucket of your blood. | 他们接了你们一桶血 |
[19:50] | Oh, yeah. How could I forget? | 是啊 怎么能忘记呢 |
[19:53] | So, you have the antidote to this ripper virus, correct? | 你有这种嗜血病毒的解药吗 |
[19:56] | We do, thanks to Enzo. | 是的 多谢恩佐 |
[19:58] | I was trapped in that bloody farm house with Damon. | 我当时跟达蒙一起困在农舍里 |
[20:00] | Set to have my head torn off when out of nowhere Wes, | 本以为头一定要被他扯掉 但突然之间 |
[20:02] | with the help of the travelers, saved my life. | 韦斯在旅行者的协助下救了我的命 |
[20:04] | On the condition I owed him one. | 但算我欠他一个人情 |
[20:06] | What does that have to do with us? | 那跟我们什么关系 |
[20:08] | He was running low on vampires, | 他的吸血鬼不够用了 |
[20:09] | And he needed one to continue his work, | 需要一个完成他的研究 |
[20:11] | so I let him experiment on me. | 所以我让他拿我做实验了 |
[20:14] | Among other things, | 其中的一项成果 |
[20:15] | it allowed him to make an antidote. | 就是制造出解药 |
[20:16] | When he died, the travelers took it. | 他死后 解药被旅行者拿走 |
[20:18] | And seeing as Elena is valuable to us, | 因为埃琳娜对我们很有用处 |
[20:21] | we’re in the process of using Wes’s resources | 所以我们在尽力利用韦斯的研究 |
[20:23] | to find a cure for her virus as well. | 找到治愈她的解药 |
[20:25] | Fine. When will it be done? | 好吧 什么时候能弄好 |
[20:27] | First we have to find something. | 首先我们要找到一样东西 |
[20:28] | Ok. What do you need? | 好吧 你需要什么 |
[20:31] | Another one of you. | 另一个你 |
[20:40] | What do you mean, werewolf venom? | 什么叫注入了狼毒 |
[20:41] | I mean, I’m deteriorating. Slowly. | 意思是 我在缓慢地衰竭 |
[20:46] | I seem to be hallucinating all my worst fears. | 我似乎在产生我最怕的事的幻觉 |
[20:50] | So, that’s been fun. | 这很有趣 |
[20:52] | I should come over there. | 我应该过去 |
[20:54] | You can’t. We would tear each other apart, remember? | 不行 我们会撕碎了彼此的 记得吗 |
[20:58] | Besides, I– I look gross. | 而且 我现在样子很难看 |
[21:01] | Oh, yeah, well, never mind. | 嗯 好吧 算了 |
[21:04] | Would be awful. | 那样是很糟 |
[21:07] | Distract me. | 让我分分神吧 |
[21:09] | All right. What are you wearing? | 好吧 你穿着什么呢 |
[21:11] | Damon, come on. Tell me. | 达蒙 别这样 告诉我 |
[21:14] | What else have I missed? | 我还错过了什么事 |
[21:16] | Ok, ok, ok, let’s see. | 好吧 我想想 |
[21:17] | Um…it’s been unseasonably cold. | 这段时间格外的冷 |
[21:21] | Jeremy bought a bunch of new x-box games | 杰里米买了一堆新游戏 |
[21:23] | that are ridiculously loud and obnoxious. | 又吵又烦人 |
[21:25] | Tyler had a party. It was lame. | 泰勒办了场派对 很无聊 |
[21:28] | Did you hear the gossip? | 你听到八卦传闻了吗 |
[21:29] | What gossip? | 什么传闻 |
[21:31] | Caroline and an original hybrid | 卡罗琳和一个始祖混血儿 |
[21:33] | Sittin’ in a tree. | 坐在一棵树上 |
[21:36] | No. | 不会吧 |
[21:37] | Yup. | 是啊 |
[21:38] | Are you serious? Caroline and Klaus? | 真的假的 卡罗琳和克劳斯 |
[21:42] | Wait, does Tyler know about this? | 等等 泰勒知道了吗 |
[21:44] | Yup, and guess who told him. | 是啊 猜猜是谁告诉他的 |
[21:47] | Katherine? | 凯瑟琳 |
[21:49] | Katherine is such a bitch. | 她真是个贱人 |
[21:51] | That she is. | 是啊 |
[21:55] | Hang on. | 等等 |
[22:02] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[22:04] | You ok? | 你没事吧 |
[22:06] | Um…I just don’t understand why | 我只是不明白 |
[22:11] | Stefan’s off at some mystery location. | 斯特凡为什么要去个什么神秘的地方 |
[22:13] | Why don’t we hunt down Wes | 我们为什么不找到韦斯 |
[22:14] | and force him to make us an antidote? | 逼他给我们制造解药 |
[22:16] | That’s easier said than done. | 没那么容易 |
[22:19] | Wes is dead. | 韦斯死了 |
[22:20] | What? | 什么 |
[22:21] | I killed him. | 我杀了他 |
[22:22] | Please don’t act like he didn’t deserve it. | 别一副他不该死的样子 |
[22:24] | What about Aaron, Damon? He didn’t deserve that. | 那亚伦呢 达蒙 他不该受这份罪啊 |
[22:27] | Wes was pretty much the closest thing that Aaron had to a family. | 韦斯对亚伦来讲算是最亲近的人了 |
[22:31] | Soup’s on. | 汤来了 |
[22:33] | The highlight of my day. | 我一天最好的时刻 |
[22:36] | I will check on you later, ok? | 我回头再打给你 好吗 |
[22:38] | Yeah. Yeah, ok. | 好的 |
[22:45] | What do you mean, there is another one of me out there? | 什么叫还有一个我 |
[22:48] | Ever stop to think there might be another doppelganger roaming around? | 你就没想过或许外面还有个你的二重身吗 |
[22:51] | Clearly, you don’t know your traveler lore. | 显然你对旅行者的传说不熟悉 |
[22:53] | I’m sorry, and you do? | 抱歉 你就熟悉吗 |
[22:54] | Having stuck with them for the past few weeks, | 跟他们在一起待了几周时间 |
[22:56] | I’ve picked up a few things. | 我了解到了一点 |
[22:58] | Like how the last remaining pair of doppelgangers are special. | 比如最后仅存的一对二重身非常特别 |
[23:01] | Special how? | 怎么个特别 |
[23:02] | None of your business. | 和你无关 |
[23:03] | You’ll have to excuse Sloan. | 别介意斯隆 |
[23:04] | She’s under a bit of stress. | 她压力比较大 |
[23:06] | The leader of the travelers– Marcus, was it? | 旅行者的头领 马库斯 是吗 |
[23:09] | – Markos. – Markos, | -马科斯 -马科斯 |
[23:11] | see, wants the blood from the last remaining pair of doppelgangers, | 需要最后一对二重身的血 |
[23:14] | i.e., you and Elena. | 也就是你和埃琳娜 |
[23:16] | Why? | 为什么 |
[23:17] | Apparently, it’s special. | 他们的血很特殊 |
[23:18] | Special how? | 怎么个特殊法 |
[23:19] | Don’t think I didn’t ask. | 我当然问过 |
[23:21] | As we’ve witnessed, the travelers are very secretive. | 不过我们都看到了 旅行者很神秘 |
[23:23] | But what we do know is that | 我们只知道 |
[23:24] | until the last doppelganger’s out of the picture, | 除非其他二重身全部消失 |
[23:26] | your blood, | 你的血液 |
[23:26] | when mixed with Elena’s, doesn’t do squat. | 和埃琳娜的血混合后没什么作用 |
[23:29] | So, what, you do a locator spell to find this guy | 那你们准备施一个定位咒找到这人 |
[23:31] | and then you kill him? | 然后杀掉他吗 |
[23:31] | It’s more of a linking spell. | 应该说是连接咒语 |
[23:33] | Last time a witch linked me to my doppelganger, | 上次有个女巫把我和我的二重身连在一起 |
[23:35] | she fried my brain and I lost my memory. | 她烧坏了我的大脑 令我丧失记忆 |
[23:38] | Then we better be careful. | 那这次我们得小心点了 |
[24:11] | Aaron? | 亚伦 |
[24:12] | Hey there. | 你好 |
[24:15] | I thought you were on spring break. | 我以为你去度春假了 |
[24:18] | Are you ok? | 你还好吗 |
[24:20] | I’m sick. It’s a long story. | 我病了 说来话长 |
[24:24] | Look, I really wanted to talk to you about everything, | 听着 我真的很想跟你谈谈 |
[24:27] | because the last couple weeks, | 过去几周里 |
[24:28] | I haven’t been myself. | 我不是我自己 |
[24:29] | Literally. | 不是在打比方 |
[24:31] | Katherine Pierce has been inside my body and– | 凯瑟琳·皮尔斯占据了我的身体 |
[24:33] | That would explain a lot, actually. | 那很多事都说得通了 |
[24:35] | Why? Did I do something? | 为什么 我干了什么吗 |
[24:45] | Why is none of your stuff here? | 为什么你房间是空的 |
[24:47] | Because I’m not actually here. | 因为我其实并不在这儿 |
[24:51] | What do you mean? | 你什么意思 |
[24:57] | Are you another hallucination? | 你也是幻觉吗 |
[25:10] | Are you dead? | 你死了吗 |
[25:14] | Did I do this to you? | 是我干的吗 |
[25:18] | Aaron, tell me | 亚伦 告诉我 |
[25:20] | that I didn’t kill you. | 那不是我干的 |
[25:23] | Did I kill you? | 我杀了你吗 |
[25:25] | Tell me that I didn’t kill you. | 告诉我我不是凶手 |
[25:26] | Please. Tell me that I didn’t kill you. | 求你了 说我没有杀掉你 |
[25:28] | No. | 不 |
[25:32] | Elena. | 埃琳娜 |
[25:36] | Elena. | 埃琳娜 |
[25:39] | Wow, Elena Gilbert. | 埃琳娜·吉尔伯特 |
[25:42] | Get up, you lush. | 站起来 |
[25:47] | Whoa, whoa. Jeez. | 天呐 |
[25:48] | I see someone started her spring break early. | 看来有人提早开始了春假 |
[25:51] | How did you get in here? | 你怎么进来的 |
[25:52] | I thought the door was closed. | 门不是锁上了吗 |
[25:54] | David dumped my ass– | 大卫甩了我 |
[25:56] | at senor frog’s, of all horrifying places. | 还是在蛙先生酒吧那种恐怖的地方 |
[25:59] | He thought I was cheating on him. | 他以为我背叛了他 |
[26:00] | So, I took the first flight out of Cancun and here I am. | 所以我搭了第一班离开坎昆的飞机回来了 |
[26:03] | Do I know you? | 我认识你吗 |
[26:05] | I’m Luke. | 我是卢克 |
[26:06] | We met at the bitter ball? | 我们在伤心舞会认识的 |
[26:10] | You’re very drunk. | 你喝得非常醉 |
[26:12] | All right, let me shower off this airplane stench | 好了 我先去洗个澡 |
[26:14] | and we can drown our sorrows in rum runners. | 然后我们用朗姆酒一解悲伤 |
[26:17] | That doesn’t sound like a good idea. | 听上去不是个好主意 |
[26:19] | Do not tell me you and Stefan hooked up while I was gone. | 别告诉我你和斯特凡趁我不在的时候搞在了一起 |
[26:23] | Whoa, are you ok? | 你还好吗 |
[26:25] | I’m just so thirsty. | 我就是很渴 |
[26:26] | Ok. We’ll get you some water, all right? | 去找点水喝怎么样 |
[26:27] | Don’t touch me. | 别碰我 |
[26:29] | You need help. | 你需要帮助 |
[26:29] | No, what I need is to feed. | 不 我需要的是吸血 |
[26:33] | Don’t move. | 不要动 |
[26:34] | I need vampire blood. | 我需要吸血鬼的血 |
[26:40] | What are you doing? | 你要干什么 |
[26:41] | I need to turn you. I’m sorry. | 我得把你变成吸血鬼 对不起 |
[26:45] | What is that? What–what is it? | 这是什么 这是什么 |
[26:48] | Uh, my paranoid boyfriend thought they were hickies. | 我那多疑的男朋友以为那是吻痕 |
[26:51] | But it obviously is some kind of disgusting rash or something. | 但这显然是恶心的疹子或是什么的 |
[26:56] | Or your friend “Elena” was feeding on you. | 或者你的朋友”埃琳娜”在拿你作食物 |
[27:00] | Listen to me. Forget this conversation. | 听我说 忘记这段对话 |
[27:03] | Go find Bonnie Bennett. | 去找邦妮·贝内特 |
[27:04] | Tell her to come here and bring the witch. | 让她带女巫来这里 |
[27:05] | I need to get out of here right now. | 我需要立刻离开这儿 |
[27:08] | Go! Run! | 去吧 快跑 |
[27:18] | I don’t know what’s happening to me, Damon. | 我不知道我怎么了 达蒙 |
[27:23] | I know. Look, you’re sick. | 我知道 听着 你只是生病了 |
[27:25] | So, just try to relax. | 试着放松一些 |
[27:27] | I feel like no one’s telling me the truth, Damon. | 我觉得没有人跟我说实话 达蒙 |
[27:31] | I can’t tell what’s real anymore. | 我都不知道什么是真实的了 |
[27:33] | Stefan will be there really soon. | 斯特凡很快就到了 |
[27:35] | I did it, didn’t I? I killed him. | 是我做的 对吧 我杀了他 |
[27:39] | – What? – Aaron. | -什么 -亚伦 |
[27:41] | That’s what you’re so afraid to tell me. Aaron. | 这就是你不敢告诉我的事 亚伦 |
[27:44] | I killed him. | 是我杀了他 |
[27:45] | Listen, Elena, I will tell you everything, | 听着 埃琳娜 我会告诉你一切的 |
[27:47] | but right now is not the time. | 但现在时机不合适 |
[27:49] | Now is not the time, Damon? I’m dying. | 现在时机不合适 达蒙 我快死了 |
[27:53] | I almost turned a student today. | 我今天差点转化了一个学生 |
[27:55] | that Katherine had apparently befriended | 而且看来凯瑟琳为了拿他当食物 |
[27:57] | just so that I could feed on him. | 跟他交了朋友 |
[27:58] | When would a good time be, huh? | 什么时候才算合适呢 |
[28:00] | Listen, Elena, whoa, whoa. | 听着 埃琳娜 等等 |
[28:02] | Calm down. Listen to my voice. | 冷静 听着我的声音 |
[28:04] | You will get through this. | 你可以撑过去的 |
[28:05] | I will help you. | 我会帮你 |
[28:06] | No. No, no, no, no– you’re lying. You’re lying to me Damon. | 不 不不不 你在撒谎 达蒙 |
[28:10] | – You’re lying! – Elena, calm down, please. | -你在撒谎 -埃琳娜 求你冷静下来 |
[28:13] | Why is everyone lying to me? | 为什么所有人都在对我撒谎 |
[28:15] | You’re lying to me. Why is everyone lying to me? | 你在对我撒谎 为什么所有人都对我撒谎 |
[28:18] | Why is everyone lying to me? | 为什么所有人都对我撒谎 |
[28:27] | Donovan! Donovan, get your ass in here. | 多诺万 多诺万 赶紧滚进来 |
[28:30] | Chill. I’m right here. What? | 冷静点 我在这里 怎么了 |
[28:33] | Phone’s dead. Charge it for me. | 电话没电了 帮我充电 |
[28:36] | Too much sexting with Elena? | 跟埃琳娜发了太多性爱短信吗 |
[28:39] | How about you never say that again. | 永远别再说这种话怎么样 |
[28:50] | Damon, stop. Jeremy! | 达蒙 住手 杰里米 |
[28:53] | Whoa! What the hell? | 怎么回事 |
[28:55] | I need to see your sister. | 我需要见你姐姐 |
[28:56] | Undo my chains or I’ll kill him. | 放了我 否则我杀了他 |
[29:00] | I can’t. You’ll kill her. | 不行 你会杀了她 |
[29:01] | She’s gonna hurt herself, Jeremy. | 她要伤到自己了 杰里米 |
[29:03] | She’s totally unraveling. | 她要崩溃了 |
[29:04] | Don’t do it, Jeremy. | 别听他的 杰里米 |
[29:05] | Don’t be an idiot, Jeremy. Trust me. | 别傻了 杰里米 相信我 |
[29:07] | She needs me. | 她需要我 |
[29:09] | I would never hurt her, Jeremy. | 我绝不会伤害她的 杰里米 |
[29:14] | Look, I know there’s a lot of them, | 听着 我知道他们人多 |
[29:15] | but between you, me, and Enzo, | 但你 我和恩佐联手 |
[29:17] | I bet we can take them. | 我们肯定能制服他们 |
[29:18] | Did you really just say that? | 你真的说出了这种话吗 |
[29:20] | Sorry. I’m desperate. | 不好意思 我慌不择路了 |
[29:21] | It’ll be fine. | 会没事的 |
[29:23] | Yeah, until you lose your memory again. | 是啊 如果你又失忆就不叫没事了 |
[29:24] | Well, if I lose my memory, then | 如果我失忆了 |
[29:26] | I won’t remember I had anything to worry about in the first place. | 那我就不会记得我该担心什么了 |
[29:29] | See? Win-win. | 你看 双赢啊 |
[29:31] | Who volunteers themselves for | 谁会自愿去做 |
[29:33] | witchy electric shock therapy? | 巫师电击疗程啊 |
[29:35] | Me, and I would do it for you, too. | 我 我也会为你这么做的 |
[29:37] | Look, let’s just say that they do fry my brain. | 如果他们真把我脑子烧坏了 |
[29:40] | I’ll kill them. | 我会杀了他们 |
[29:41] | Right, and then you’ll spiral out of control about killing them. | 好吧 那你会因为杀了他们而失控的 |
[29:43] | And then, do me a favor. | 然后呢 拜托你件事 |
[29:45] | Remind me, we were friends. | 提醒我 我们是朋友 |
[29:48] | That’s for you. Sit. | 这是为你准备的 坐下 |
[29:51] | Where are the antidotes? | 解药在哪里 |
[29:52] | You’ll get it when we’re done. | 我们事成后会给你 |
[29:54] | No, you’ll hand them over right now. | 不 你们现在就得交出来 |
[29:56] | I’m here. I’m doing everything you want me to. | 我人已经来了 也遵照了你们的一切吩咐 |
[29:58] | I’ll take them. | 交给我吧 |
[29:59] | I’ll make sure the appropriate parties get them. | 我会确保将它送到该送的人手上 |
[30:06] | If you don’t trust me, you’re welcome to join, Goldilocks. | 如果你信不过我可以一起去 金发女 |
[30:08] | No, I want to stay with Stefan. | 不 我要留下陪斯特凡 |
[30:09] | Very well. Best of luck. | 随便你 祝你们好运 |
[30:20] | Wait, you sau that you weren’t gonna hurt him. | 等等 你说你不会伤害他的 |
[30:21] | No, I said I’d try not to hurt him. | 不 我说的是尽量不伤害他 |
[30:24] | We need his blood for the spell. | 我们需要他的血来施咒 |
[30:25] | Wait a second. Tessa didn’t need my blood | 等等 苔萨将我与塞拉斯相连的时候 |
[30:27] | when she linked me to Silas. | 并不需要我的血 |
[30:29] | Good for her. We do. | 那是她厉害 可我们需要 |
[30:50] | Odka na vonas czech. Nat misteni. | [咒语] |
[30:54] | Odka na vonas czech. Nat misteni. | [咒语] |
[30:58] | Odka na vonas czech. Nat misteni. | [咒语] |
[31:16] | Elena, what are you doing? | 埃琳娜 你在做什么 |
[31:20] | I’m cleansing myself of anything that Katherine touched. | 我在销毁凯瑟琳碰过的所有东西 |
[31:23] | Toothbrush. My clothes. My sheets. | 我的牙刷 衣服 床单 |
[31:26] | Elena, stop. You’re not yourself. | 埃琳娜 别这样 这不像你 |
[31:28] | That’s ironic, because I wasn’t myself for weeks, | 那还真是讽刺 我这几周来都不是我 |
[31:30] | and yet nobody noticed. | 你们却没一个人发现 |
[31:31] | She’s losing it. | 她要疯了 |
[31:35] | Are you Liv? I’m sorry if we’ve met before, | 你是丽芙吗 如果我不记得见过你 那抱歉了 |
[31:38] | but I’m really gonna need you to drop this seal | 但我现在真的需要你撤除这个屏障 |
[31:40] | and let me out right now. | 放我出去 |
[31:42] | It’s too dangerous for you to be out in public when you’re sick. | 你感染了病毒 现在放你出去太危险了 |
[31:46] | You think that’s dangerous, Bonnie? | 你觉得这叫危险吗 邦妮 |
[31:48] | If you don’t drop this seal right now, | 如果你不马上撤除屏障 |
[31:49] | I will kill you. | 我会杀了你 |
[31:50] | Elena, stop. | 埃琳娜 停下 |
[31:52] | This is the virus. It’s in your head. | 是病毒在影响你 让你失去理智 |
[31:53] | Katherine wanted to destroy you, and it’s working. | 凯瑟琳想毁灭你 她要得逞了 |
[31:56] | You have to fight it. | 你一定要抵抗它 |
[31:58] | Oh, my god. You’re right. | 老天 你说得对 |
[31:59] | You’re right, Bonnie. You’re right. | 没错 邦妮 你说得对 |
[32:01] | I can’t–I’m letting her win. | 我不能 我在让她得逞 |
[32:03] | I’m letting her win. I can’t let her win. | 我在让她得逞 我不能让她得逞 |
[32:04] | I’m not gonna let her win. | 我不会让她得逞的 |
[32:12] | Oh! Oh, my god! | 我的老天 |
[32:13] | Liv! Oh, my god! | 丽芙 天哪 |
[32:16] | You will die if I don’t give you my blood to heal you, | 如果没有我的血 你很快就会死去 |
[32:19] | So, you’re gonna have to drop the seal. | 所以你必须马上撤除屏障 |
[32:20] | Otherwise, you’re gonna bleed to death. | 不然你就会流血过多而死 |
[32:23] | So, hurry. It’s your choice. | 所以 赶快做决定吧 |
[32:35] | Odka na vonas czech. Nat misteni. | [咒语] |
[32:38] | Odka na vonas czech. Nat misteni. | [咒语] |
[32:41] | Odka na vonas czech. Nat misteni. | [咒语] |
[32:45] | Why is this taking so long? | 为什么还没好 |
[32:49] | Just a little deeper. | 再深入一点 |
[32:51] | Odka na vonas czech. Nat misteni. | [咒语] |
[32:56] | You’re gonna be ok. | 你会没事的 |
[32:57] | Stay still. | 别动 |
[32:58] | She’s going into shock. I need the BVM. | 她要休克了 给我氧气袋 |
[33:04] | Just stay with me… | 尽量保持清醒 |
[33:07] | I see him. He’s in a city. | 我看见他了 他在一个市区 |
[33:15] | He’s in Atlanta. | 他在亚特兰大 |
[33:16] | Good. That’s great. You found him. | 很好 你找到他了 |
[33:18] | Keep going. Push harder. | 继续 再使劲一点 |
[33:20] | Odka na vonas czech. Nat misteni. | [咒语] |
[33:24] | Odka na vonas czech. Nat misteni. | [咒语] |
[33:26] | You said that you know where he is. | 你说你已经知道他在哪了 |
[33:28] | What are you doing? | 你还要干什么 |
[33:29] | You’re not done. | 还没结束 |
[33:34] | The link is strong enough. | 他们之间的连接现在很稳定 |
[33:35] | We need more information. | 我们需要更多信息 |
[33:38] | You’re pushing him too hard! | 你逼得他太狠了 |
[33:39] | He’s gonna lose everything. Stop! | 他会失去记忆的 快住手 |
[33:41] | We need the doppelganger dead. | 我们要杀死那个二重身 |
[33:44] | – Louder! – No | -大声点 -不 |
[33:45] | …na vonas czech. Nat misteni. | [咒语] |
[33:47] | Odka na vonas czech. Nat misteni. | [咒语] |
[33:52] | If you hurt me, they’ll kill you. | 你伤害我 他们就会杀了你 |
[33:55] | Tell them to stop. | 让他们停下 |
[33:56] | There’s a way we can all get what we want. | 有办法让我们各得所需 |
[34:25] | Elena? | 埃琳娜 |
[34:30] | Oh, my god. Aaron? Are you alive? | 天啊 亚伦 你还活着 |
[34:40] | You don’t look so hot. | 你看起来不大好 |
[34:42] | No. No, I’m good. I’m good now. | 不不 我没事 我现在没事了 |
[34:44] | I’m good now. I thought– | 我没事了 我以为… |
[34:46] | I thought I killed you. | 我以为我把你杀了 |
[34:47] | I didn’t kill you. You’re right here. | 我没杀你 你就在这儿 |
[34:49] | Oh! you’re still alive. | 你还活着 |
[34:54] | Elena. It’s me. It’s Damon. Hey. | 埃琳娜 是我 达蒙 |
[34:55] | You’re hallucinating. | 你出现幻觉了 |
[34:57] | – No– – Here. Drink this. | -不 -给 喝了它 |
[34:59] | It’s Stefan’s blood. Drink this. | 这是斯特凡的血 喝了它 |
[35:11] | She won. Katherine won. | 她赢了 凯瑟琳赢了 |
[35:15] | – Don’t say that. – Look at me, Damon. | -别这么说 -看我啊 达蒙 |
[35:16] | Look at me. Look at me. | 看看我 看我啊 |
[35:19] | The plague of Katherine Pierce lives on. | 凯瑟琳·皮尔斯的灾难没有结束 |
[35:22] | She’s turning me into something that I’m not. | 她把我变成了完全不一样的人 |
[35:23] | Look at me. I’m a monster. | 看看我 我是个怪物 |
[35:25] | Liv, the witch, I almost killed her. | 丽芙 那个女巫 我差点杀了她 |
[35:28] | And my friends, I mean, | 还有我的朋友 |
[35:30] | I want to kill my friends. | 我想杀了我的朋友 |
[35:31] | I think–I think I’m gonna killed my friends– | 我觉得我会杀了我的朋友 |
[35:33] | Come here. It’s ok. | 过来 没事的 |
[35:35] | No, it’s not ok! It’s not ok, Damon. | 不 有事 达蒙 |
[35:40] | I killed Aaron Whitmore. | 我杀了亚伦·惠特莫 |
[35:42] | No…no. | 不 没有 |
[35:44] | He keeps…following me everywhere. | 他到处跟着我 |
[35:47] | I’m hallucinating that Aaron’s around here. | 我出现幻觉 以为亚伦在这里 |
[35:49] | Elena, look at me. Hey, look at me. | 埃琳娜 看着我 看着我 |
[35:51] | You did not kill Aaron Whitmore. I did. | 亚伦·惠特莫不是你杀的 是我杀的 |
[35:58] | What? Why? | 什么 为什么 |
[36:01] | W-was it because of the virus? | 因为那病毒吗 |
[36:03] | Did you need to turn him? | 你是要转化他吗 |
[36:05] | It was before I was infected. | 那是在我被感染之前 |
[36:11] | Listen, if you want specifics, | 如果你想知道细节 |
[36:13] | it was the night that I thought that you broke up with me, Elena. | 是在我以为你和我分手了的那天晚上 埃琳娜 |
[36:15] | I killed him | 我杀了他 |
[36:16] | to convince myself that you were right. | 是为让自己相信你是对的 |
[36:18] | That I was the type of person who could kill in cold blood, | 我是那种能冷血杀人的人 |
[36:20] | and I was never gonna change. | 而且永远不会改变 |
[36:23] | That’s why. | 这就是原因 |
[36:31] | I need you to say something, please. | 你说句话啊 求你 |
[36:36] | Why is Enzo here? | 恩佐怎么在这儿 |
[36:39] | Sorry to interrupt, but | 抱歉打扰了 |
[36:42] | I have the antidote. | 但我有解药 |
[36:47] | Although from the looks of it, you’d both rather be dead. | 不过看起来 你们更想一起死掉 |
[37:12] | Rebekah. Hi. | 丽贝卡 你好 |
[37:15] | Oh, my god. | 天啊 |
[37:18] | I’m kidding. | 逗你呢 |
[37:20] | Lexi, right? | 是莱希 对吧 |
[37:22] | It was funnier the first time. | 第一次比较好玩 |
[37:24] | Did it work? | 骗到你了吗 |
[37:24] | Engine’s running, blondie. | 车还转着呢 金发女 |
[37:26] | Appreciate the call. Let’s go do this thing. | 感谢你打来电话 我们走吧 |
[37:30] | Did I miss something? | 我错过什么了吗 |
[37:32] | Sloan was gonna fry your brain in order to kill your other you. | 斯隆本打算烧穿你的大脑杀掉另一个你 |
[37:35] | I wasn’t about to let that happen, | 我不能让她那么做 |
[37:37] | so, I may have volunteered to help Enzo deal with it. | 所以我提出帮恩佐去处理他 |
[37:43] | You mean…kill him. | 你是说…杀了他 |
[37:49] | Caroline, I can’t let you– | 卡罗琳 我不能让你 |
[37:50] | They only want one alive, remember? | 他们只让一个活 记得吧 |
[37:52] | It’s you or him. | 不是你死就是他亡 |
[37:54] | All right, fine, well, I’m coming with you. | 好吧 那我和你们一起去 |
[37:56] | No, mate, you aren’t. | 不 伙计 你不能去 |
[37:57] | They need to use you to keep track of him. | 他们要用你找他 |
[37:59] | Tick-tock, gorgeous. Time is of the essence. | 时间紧迫 美女 时间就是生命 |
[38:03] | I’ll be fine, Stefan. Besides, | 我不会有事的 斯特凡 再说 |
[38:06] | you’d do the same for me, right? | 你也会为我这么做的 是不是 |
[38:12] | I don’t trust him. | 我不相信他 |
[38:15] | Don’t worry. I don’t, either. | 别担心 我也不信 |
[38:18] | I’ll be safe. I promise. | 我会没事的 我保证 |
[38:32] | Guess we should donate my shirt to Elena’s fire cleanse. | 我想我们该把我的衣服捐给埃琳娜去烧 |
[38:34] | I’m so sorry about all this. | 真抱歉发生了这些事 |
[38:37] | Hey, I survived my first vampire attack. | 第一次被吸血鬼攻击 安然无恙 |
[38:40] | I mean, it’s just one more thing to add to the resume. | 又有炫耀的资本了 |
[38:42] | Look, if you don’t want any part of this, | 听着 如果你不想搅进来 |
[38:45] | I get it. | 我懂的 |
[38:46] | Magic isn’t for everyone. I won’t be offended. | 魔法不是对每个人都合适 我不会生气的 |
[38:48] | No. I want this. | 不 我想要 |
[38:51] | And I want you to teach me. | 我想要你教我 |
[38:53] | Good. Then I’ll see you tomorrow bright and early for some levitation. | 很好 明天一大早见 教你悬浮 |
[38:56] | Awesome. Catch you tomorrow. | 好极了 明天见 |
[39:06] | Show off. | 炫耀 |
[39:07] | Luke, what the hell? | 卢克 搞什么 |
[39:08] | I was about to take my shirt off. | 我正要脱衣服呢 |
[39:10] | Relax. I’m gay and your brother, | 别紧张 我是男同 还是你哥哥 |
[39:12] | so technically, you’re the least attractive | 所以严格来说 你是这个世界上 |
[39:14] | person in the world to me. | 对我来说最没吸引力的人 |
[39:16] | Are you ok? I’m sorry I had to drag you into this | 你还好吗 抱歉不得不把你搅进来 |
[39:19] | but Elena thought she was compelling me | 但埃琳娜以为她催眠了我 |
[39:21] | and I couldn’t give up the ruse. | 我不能露陷 |
[39:23] | I’m fine. After Elena gutted me, | 我没事 埃琳娜捅伤我后 |
[39:25] | she gave me some of her blood. | 喂我喝了一些她的血 |
[39:27] | And how is our precious anchor to the other side? | 通向另一边的宝贝锚怎么样 |
[39:29] | I’m letting her think she’s teaching me magic. | 我让她觉得她在教我魔法 |
[39:32] | It’s kind of cute. | 挺可爱的 |
[39:33] | Until she realizes her friends are in jeopardy. | 等她意识到她的朋友们有危险 |
[39:36] | Then, not so cute. | 就不会那么可爱了 |
[39:50] | No. | 不了 |
[39:52] | She speaks. | 她说话了 |
[39:54] | Care to share anything else | 想说说 |
[39:55] | churning around in that beautiful head of yours? | 你美丽的脑袋在想什么吗 |
[39:59] | You should have noticed. | 你应该注意到的 |
[40:02] | What? | 什么 |
[40:03] | That I was Katherine. | 我之前是凯瑟琳 |
[40:05] | That Katherine was me. | 凯瑟琳是我 |
[40:09] | You should have been the one that noticed. | 应该是你注意到的 |
[40:11] | You don’t think I know that? | 你以为我不知道吗 |
[40:16] | If only you’d seen through her, Damon… | 如果你能看穿她 达蒙 |
[40:19] | There would be no vampire virus. | 就不会有什么吸血鬼病毒 |
[40:21] | Aaron would still be alive — | 亚伦就还活着 |
[40:23] | Katherine didn’t do this. I did. | 那不是凯瑟琳干的 是我 |
[40:26] | I thought you broke my heart | 我以为你伤了我的心 |
[40:27] | so I ripped open Aaron’s neck. | 所以我撕开了亚伦的脖子 |
[40:29] | That is how much control you have over me. | 你就对我有这么大的影响 |
[40:32] | And I’m still here. | 而我还在这里 |
[40:33] | That’s how much control you have over me. | 你就对我有这么大的影响 |
[40:35] | Listen to us. This is toxic. | 你听听我们的对话 多病态啊 |
[40:37] | We are in a toxic relationship, Elena. | 我们的关系是病态的 埃琳娜 |
[40:39] | I just killed your friend | 我杀死了你的朋友 |
[40:40] | and you find someone else to blame. | 而你却责怪别人 |
[40:43] | You want me to blame you? | 你想让我怪你吗 |
[40:44] | Easy. Done. | 容易 没问题 |
[40:46] | You screwed up, Damon. Again. | 你又搞砸了 达蒙 |
[40:48] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[40:50] | You put me in a position | 你害得我 |
[40:51] | where I have to defend you. Again. | 不得不再次为你辩白 |
[40:54] | Where I have to bend my morals. Again. | 不得不再次为你放弃道德原则 |
[40:57] | Where I have to go against every single thing | 不得不再次为你 |
[41:00] | that I believe in. Again. | 违背我一切的信仰 |
[41:02] | Because I love you. | 因为我爱你 |
[41:02] | Then stop loving me. | 那就别再爱我了 |
[41:04] | I can’t! | 我做不到 |
[41:07] | Well, that’s the problem. | 问题就在这儿 |
[41:08] | We don’t work! | 我们没法在一起 |
[41:10] | I know. | 我知道 |
[41:14] | Then we agree. | 那么我们都承认了 |
[41:18] | This has to end. | 得结束了 |
[41:20] | It just did. | 已经结束了 |
[41:21] | It’s over. We’re over. | 结束了 我们结束了 |