时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:03] | How is our precious anchor to the other side? | 通向另一边的宝贝锚怎么样 |
[00:06] | I’m letting her think she’s teaching me magic. | 我让她觉得她在教我魔法 |
[00:08] | It’s kind of cute. | 挺可爱的 |
[00:09] | Who the hell are you? | 你是谁 |
[00:10] | I’m the one who gets people to do things they don’t want to do. | 我是逼人做他们不愿做的事的人 |
[00:14] | I killed Aaron Whitmore. | 我杀了亚伦·惠特莫 |
[00:15] | You did not kill Aaron Whitmore. | 亚伦·惠特莫不是你杀的 |
[00:18] | I did. | 是我杀的 |
[00:19] | I thought you broke my heart, | 我以为你伤了我的心 |
[00:20] | so I ripped open Aaron’s neck. | 所以我撕开了亚伦的脖子 |
[00:22] | That is how much control you have over me. | 你就对我有这么大的影响 |
[00:24] | And I’m still here. | 而我还在这里 |
[00:25] | That’s how much control you have over me. | 你就对我有这么大的影响 |
[00:28] | This has to end. | 得结束了 |
[00:29] | It just did. | 已经结束了 |
[00:33] | The leader of the travelers wants the blood from you and Elena. | 旅行者的头领需要你和埃琳娜的血 |
[00:36] | Until the last doppelganger’s out of the picture, | 除非其他二重身全部消失 |
[00:38] | your blood doesn’t do squat. | 你的血液没什么作用 |
[00:39] | We need the doppelganger dead. | 我们要杀死那个二重身 |
[00:44] | He’s in Atlanta. | 他在亚特兰大 |
[00:48] | You got a good grip there. | 你手劲挺足啊 |
[00:49] | What’s your name, huh? | 你叫什么 |
[00:51] | My name’s Tom. | 我叫汤姆 |
[00:52] | You’re gonna be all right. | 你不会有事的 |
[00:54] | His name is Tom Avery. | 他叫汤姆·艾弗里 |
[00:55] | I heard that much. | 我听到了这个 |
[00:57] | Pneumothorax. I need a 10-guage needle now. | 气胸 马上给我一个10号针 |
[00:59] | We’ll take it from here. | 交给我们吧 |
[01:00] | If you don’t do it now, | 不现在做的话 |
[01:01] | she’s not gonna make it to the operating table. | 她撑不到上手术台的 |
[01:07] | Come on, Stefan. | 加把劲 斯特凡 |
[01:08] | I need your help with the link. | 你得帮助我维持连接 |
[01:09] | Tell me what you see. | 告诉我你看到了什么 |
[01:11] | Tell me where to find your doppelganger. | 告诉我去哪找你的二重身 |
[01:12] | You’re a piece of work, Avery. | 你真不简单啊 艾弗里 |
[01:14] | They must have broke the mold when they made you. | 上帝制造你的时候一定打破了常规 |
[01:24] | Atlanta metropolitan hospital. | 亚特兰大市医院 |
[01:27] | Good. | 很好 |
[01:30] | Now your friends can go kill him. | 现在你朋友可以去杀他了 |
[02:08] | Morning, sunshine. | 早啊 美女 |
[02:13] | Did I wake you? | 我吵醒你了吗 |
[02:15] | No. I’ve been up for 3 hours. | 没有 我都醒来3小时了 |
[02:18] | Really? Because you didn’t say a word. | 是吗 你可没说话 |
[02:21] | Neither did you. | 你不也没有 |
[02:26] | That’s because I didn’t really have much to say. | 因为我没什么可说的 |
[02:30] | Nothing’s changed. | 什么都没改变 |
[02:31] | We’re still bad for each other, and we are still broken up. | 我们还是对彼此没好处 我们还是要分手 |
[02:37] | Last night was a mistake. | 昨晚是个错误 |
[02:48] | Maybe we should keep making mistakes. | 或许我们该继续犯错 |
[02:52] | Big ones. | 大错误 |
[03:05] | Seriously, Damon, put some clothes on | 真的 达蒙 穿上衣服 |
[03:10] | or at least get out of my way. | 或者至少让开 |
[03:11] | I need to go. | 我得走了 |
[03:12] | Your loss. | 你的损失了 |
[03:14] | I make one hell of a naked breakfast. | 我裸体早餐做得超棒 |
[03:37] | Atlanta assassination squad. | 亚特兰大刺客小队 |
[03:40] | How may we be of service? | 我们有什么能帮你的 |
[03:41] | I take it you haven’t located the doppelganger yet. | 你还没找到二重身吧 |
[03:44] | You told us to find a nameless paramedic | 你让我们在一个满是高速路 |
[03:46] | at the scene of a car accident in a city full of freeways, | 炸青西红柿和烂司机的城市里找一个 |
[03:49] | fried green tomatoes, and terrible drivers. | 在车祸现场进行急救的急救人员 |
[03:53] | It’s not exactly as easy as it sounds. | 这活儿不像听上去那么轻松 |
[03:55] | Which is why I’m calling. | 所以我才打电话来 |
[03:57] | The doppelganger’s name is Tom Avery, | 二重身名叫汤姆·艾弗里 |
[03:59] | and I just saw him deliver a patient to Atlanta Metro Hospital. | 我刚看到他送一个病人去亚特兰大市医院 |
[04:02] | She saw him? | 她看到他了 |
[04:03] | She did the vision thing again? | 她又折磨斯特凡了 |
[04:05] | We had a deal. | 我们说好的 |
[04:06] | I find Stefan’s last living doppelganger– | 我找到斯特凡最后一个活着的二重身 |
[04:09] | Tom. | 汤姆 |
[04:10] | Tom. I take care of Tom, and in return, | 汤姆 我处理掉汤姆 作为回报 |
[04:15] | you stop using Stefan to psychically doppelbomb him | 你不能再利用斯特凡找他的二重身 |
[04:18] | because every time you link the two, | 因为你每次把他俩连起来 |
[04:19] | you are frying Stefan’s brain. | 都是在烧斯特凡的脑子 |
[04:20] | I don’t give a damn about his brain. | 我才不在乎他的脑子呢 |
[04:22] | It’s his blood that matters, | 要紧的是他的血 |
[04:24] | And until Stefan and Elena are the last two doppelgangers on earth, | 除非这世上只剩下斯特凡和埃琳娜两个二重身 |
[04:27] | their blood is useless to me, | 否则他们的血对我也没用 |
[04:28] | so you better believe that I will give Stefan a back-alley lobotomy | 所以你要知道如果你不能杀死汤姆·艾弗里 |
[04:31] | if you fail to kill Tom Avery. | 我会给斯特凡做额叶切除术的 |
[04:33] | Well, I don’t fail at things, so do it again, | 我做事出手必得 如果你再那么做 |
[04:35] | and I’ll kill you, too. | 我就杀了你 |
[04:39] | “I’ll kill you, too.” | 我就杀了你 |
[04:41] | Like a perky blond angel of death. | 你就像个神气的金发死亡天使 |
[04:44] | Almost had me convinced. | 差点就让我相信了 |
[04:52] | Breakfast of champions. | 冠军的早餐 |
[04:53] | Let me guess. This is about Elena. | 我猜猜 是为了埃琳娜吧 |
[04:55] | You know, that is so incredibly insightful, Donovan. | 你简直太有见地了 多诺万 |
[04:59] | You are really street smart from working behind that bar for– | 你真是太懂人情世故了 都是因为你干了… |
[05:02] | what is it–3 years now? | 你酒保干几年了 三年 |
[05:05] | At least he’s not looking for answers at the bottom of a glass. | 至少他没在借酒浇愁 |
[05:07] | Tyler Lockwood’s now a life coach despite | 泰勒·洛克伍德虽然把自己的生活 |
[05:10] | running his own life into the ground. Perfect. | 搞得一团糟却做起了人生向导 真好 |
[05:12] | If you wanted advice, why didn’t you just talk to Stefan? | 如果你需要建议 怎么不去找斯特凡谈 |
[05:14] | Because it’s difficult to explain to your brother | 因为我要怎么跟我弟弟说 |
[05:16] | that you just broke up with the former love of his life | 我刚刚跟他的前挚爱分了手 |
[05:20] | and then broke the bed. | 然后又激烈床战了一番 |
[05:22] | Tmi. | 说得太多了 |
[05:24] | Besides, I’ve got you two idiots, | 况且我还有你们两个傻瓜 |
[05:27] | Mystic Falls’ amateur therapists. | 当神秘瀑布镇的业余咨询师呢 |
[05:30] | I’m only listening to you because I’m getting paid. | 我听你闲扯只是因为能挣钱 |
[05:34] | Less and less by the second. | 你的钱要越来越少了 |
[05:36] | Anyway, Stefan’s not an option. | 而且 我没法找斯特凡 |
[05:38] | He’s off doing some research project with Caroline. | 他跟卡罗琳做什么研究项目去了 |
[05:42] | Don’t worry, wolf boy. | 别担心 狼小子 |
[05:43] | I’m sure they’re just friends. | 他们肯定只是朋友 |
[05:48] | Bottle of gin, and let me see you break the seal. | 一瓶杜松子酒 让我看到你开封 |
[05:51] | What can I say? I got issues. | 怎么了 我有心事 |
[05:54] | Pull up a chair, girl. | 拉个凳子坐下吧 姑娘 |
[05:55] | Tell the professionals your problems. | 跟专业人士谈谈 |
[05:56] | Just talk slow and use small words. | 慢点说 别用复杂的词 |
[05:58] | Thanks, but never, ever. | 谢了 但别做梦了 |
[06:01] | Bye. | 再见了 |
[06:09] | Well, boys, I hate to cut the session short, | 伙计们 我也不想提前结束治疗 |
[06:13] | but unlike you, I have other places to be today. | 但跟你们不同 我还有事 |
[06:15] | Don’t worry. I will be back | 别担心 我会回来的 |
[06:17] | because I have some deep, dark childhood trauma | 因为我有好多深刻阴暗的童年阴影 |
[06:20] | that I’m just itching to talk about. | 我可想跟你们谈谈了 |
[06:39] | As the guidance counselor, | 我是辅导员 |
[06:40] | you’ll first meet with me individually, | 各位会首先单独跟我面谈 |
[06:42] | and then you’ll have an open house with your child’s teachers. | 然后你们孩子的老师会接待你们 |
[06:45] | Hey, Bon. | 邦妮 |
[06:46] | Hey. I got your text. | 我收到你的短信了 |
[06:47] | What’s the friend emergency? | 什么紧急情况 |
[06:48] | Damon and I broke up. | 达蒙和我分手了 |
[06:50] | It’s final. | 而且不会再和好了 |
[06:51] | Oh, my God. When did it happen? | 天呐 什么时候的事 |
[06:53] | Last night. | 昨晚 |
[06:53] | But you didn’t come home last night. | 但你昨晚没回来啊 |
[06:54] | Uh, that’s because I slept with him. | 因为我跟他上床了 |
[06:57] | Postbreakup. | 分手之后 |
[06:59] | Was that irresponsible? | 这是不是太不负责 |
[07:01] | Probably. | 大概是吧 |
[07:02] | Does Jeremy know that you and Damon | 杰里米知道你和达蒙 |
[07:03] | definitely maybe broke up? | 绝对可能分手了吗 |
[07:06] | No. He wasn’t at the house last night thankfully. | 不知道 幸好他昨晚不在家 |
[07:09] | Well, that’s weird. | 好奇怪啊 |
[07:10] | I mean, he didn’t mention anything to me. | 他什么都没跟我说 |
[07:13] | If he wasn’t at home, where was he? | 他不在家的话在哪啊 |
[07:16] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[07:19] | That doesn’t really help with the whole irresponsible thing, does it? | 这下我显得更不负责了 是吧 |
[07:29] | Bonnie? | 邦妮 |
[07:30] | Sorry. Katherine’s cute bff just showed up. | 抱歉 凯瑟琳的帅哥闺蜜来了 |
[07:34] | I think his name is Luke. | 他好像是叫卢克 |
[07:36] | I have an idea. | 我有个主意 |
[07:37] | Since you and Damon are officially over… | 既然你和达蒙正式分手了 |
[07:40] | Nice try, but, um, I’m pretty sure Damon is more of his type. | 想得美 不过我确定他会更喜欢达蒙 |
[07:44] | They’d be cute, too. | 他们也会很般配的 |
[07:46] | Oh, look, Bonnie. I have to go. | 邦妮 我得挂了 |
[07:47] | Thanks for listening. | 谢谢你听我唠叨 |
[07:49] | Hey, Mrs. Douglas. | 道格拉斯老师你好 |
[07:50] | Elena, it’s good to see you. | 埃琳娜 见到你真好 |
[07:52] | You, too. | 你也是 |
[07:53] | Although you’re not on the list as Jeremy’s primary contact. | 不过你并不是杰里米列出的主要联络人 |
[07:57] | Then who is? | 那谁是 |
[07:58] | Damon Salvatore. | 达蒙·塞尔瓦托 |
[08:02] | Present. | 我来了 |
[08:05] | Pardon me. | 让让 |
[08:09] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[08:12] | So the receptionist doesn’t know Tom personally, | 接待员并不认识汤姆 |
[08:14] | but I compelled her to call someone who does. | 但我控制她让她去找来一个认识他的人 |
[08:32] | Ok. I give up. | 好吧 我放弃 |
[08:33] | I can’t tell If you’re avoiding the mission or me. | 我看不出你是在逃避任务还是我 |
[08:35] | Well, why can’t it be both? | 为什么不能是两者兼顾呢 |
[08:37] | Because I’ve earned some company after hand-delivering | 因为毕竟我亲自去给达蒙和埃琳娜送解药 |
[08:39] | the antidote that kept Damon and Elena | 让他们不至于再想吃掉彼此 |
[08:41] | from consuming each other literally. | 这总该赢得你的一些好意吧 |
[08:42] | That doesn’t mean I trust you. | 那不代表我会信任你 |
[08:44] | I still don’t understand why you’re even here. | 我还是不懂你为什么要来 |
[08:46] | Damon’s trying to be a good boy these days, | 达蒙现在想做个好人 |
[08:49] | which means I’m in need of a new murder buddy. | 所以我需要个新杀手拍档了 |
[08:52] | I’m joking. I joke. British humor. | 开玩笑的 英国人的冷笑话嘛 |
[09:03] | Modern women, all bosom, no mystery, | 现代女人啊 坦胸露乳 毫无神秘感 |
[09:07] | present company excluded. | 包括我现在身旁这位 |
[09:09] | Dear god! | 上帝啊 |
[09:09] | Please don’t tell me that I’m the real reason that you’re here. | 求你告诉我你不是为我来的 |
[09:12] | Why not? | 怎么了 |
[09:13] | From what Damon tells me, I am your type– | 据达蒙的说法 我正是你喜欢的型 |
[09:15] | Well-traveled, charming accent, | 见多识广 英音口音 |
[09:17] | dodgy morals. | 道德观值得怀疑 |
[09:18] | Arrogant, tactless, completely unable to take a hint. | 自大 不长眼色 毫不知趣 |
[09:22] | Precisely. | 没错 |
[09:26] | I have to be honest, you remind me of someone I once knew. | 老实说 你让我想起了一个我曾认识的人 |
[09:30] | She worked for the Augustines. | 她是八月会的人 |
[09:31] | Which means she tortured you. | 那么她折磨过你喽 |
[09:33] | I can definitely relate to that. | 这我能产生共鸣 |
[09:35] | Maggie was only there to observe my behavior in captivity. | 玛姬只是去观察我被囚期间的行为的 |
[09:37] | I quite liked her actually. | 我其实蛮喜欢她的 |
[09:38] | Let me guess. | 我猜猜 |
[09:39] | She made you want to be a better man. | 她让你想做个更好的人 |
[09:43] | Not at all. | 不是的 |
[09:44] | She just reminded me that I was good all along. | 她让我想起了我一直是个好人 |
[09:51] | You were asking about Tom Avery? | 你们找汤姆·艾弗里 |
[09:52] | Yes. We need to see him as soon as possible. | 是的 我们要尽快见到他 |
[09:54] | It’s, uh–it’s a matter of life and death. | 事关生死 |
[09:57] | I wish I could help. | 我真想帮你 |
[09:58] | Tom Avery was a pain in my ass, | 汤姆·艾弗里真是烦死我了 |
[09:59] | but he was also the best paramedic I ever met. | 但他之前也是我见过的最好的急救人员 |
[10:01] | What do you mean, was? | 为什么说之前 |
[10:02] | He disappeared 4 months ago. | 他4个月前失踪了 |
[10:04] | No one knows where he is. | 没人知道他在哪 |
[10:22] | We moved. | 我们挪地方了 |
[10:25] | Why? | 为什么 |
[10:26] | They don’t call us travelers for our mileage points. | 我们叫旅行者可不是因为里程积分 |
[10:31] | I know this place. | 我知道这地方 |
[10:31] | We’re right outside of Mystic Falls. | 我们就在神秘瀑布镇镇外 |
[10:33] | Believe me, I’d rather be at the beach right now, | 相信我 我也更想去海滩 |
[10:34] | but this is where we’re supposed to meet our fearless leader. | 但我们要在这儿跟我们无畏的领袖碰头 |
[10:37] | Markos, right? | 马科斯 是吧 |
[10:39] | You said he wants our blood. | 你说他想要我们的血 |
[10:41] | Why? | 为什么 |
[10:47] | I hope you’re calling to tell me the doppelganger’s dead. | 希望你打电话是通知我二重身已经死了 |
[10:49] | Your stupid doppelvisions gave us bad information. | 你愚蠢的二重身幻象查到的信息不准 |
[10:51] | Put Stefan on the phone. | 让斯特凡接电话 |
[10:56] | Caroline, what happened? | 卡罗琳 怎么回事 |
[10:58] | Tom has been missing from the hospital for months. | 汤姆几个月前就失踪了 |
[11:00] | Is there any other things that you noticed in your visions, | 你看到幻象的时候还注意到别的什么了 |
[11:02] | any small details that could maybe help us out? | 任何可以作为线索的细节 |
[11:06] | No. I–I can’t remember anything. | 不 我什么都不记得了 |
[11:09] | After the spell happened, | 咒语之后 |
[11:10] | it’s like I blacked out. | 我记忆断片了 |
[11:12] | The link connects us to the doppelganger’s mind. | 连接让我们连到二重身的大脑 |
[11:14] | If we’re seeing old memories, | 如果我们看到的是以前的记忆 |
[11:16] | that means we have to go deeper. | 那么我们就得继续深入 |
[11:17] | No, no, no. If he’s blacking out, | 不行 如果他出现记忆断片 |
[11:18] | that means that the link is destroying his memories. | 那连接一定是在伤害他的记忆 |
[11:25] | Stefan? Stefan. | 斯特凡 斯特凡 |
[11:27] | Stefan, are you still with me? | 斯特凡 你还在听吗 |
[11:32] | Stefan, I’m still here. | 斯特凡 我还在这儿 |
[11:34] | Listen to my voice. | 听着我的声音 |
[11:35] | Can you hear me? | 听得到吗 |
[11:38] | I’m right here, ok? Just hold on. | 我就在这儿 坚持住 |
[11:49] | Excuse me? | 打扰下 |
[11:51] | Are you Tom Avery? | 你是汤姆·艾弗里吗 |
[11:52] | The one and only. | 独一无二 |
[11:54] | What can I do for you, miss, uh– | 有什么事吗 小姐 |
[11:55] | Hazel, and you already did it actually. | 海泽尔 你已经帮过我了 |
[11:59] | It’s my friend Trish. | 我朋友崔茜 |
[12:01] | The doctor said you saved her life last night. | 医生说你昨晚救了她 |
[12:03] | I was just doing my job. | 我只是在尽职 |
[12:11] | Can I buy you dinner to thank you, I mean? | 我能请你吃晚饭吗 表示感谢 |
[12:14] | Oh, God. I am so bad at this. | 天呐 我真是太不会说话了 |
[12:17] | How’s 7:00? | 7点行吗 |
[12:19] | Perfect. | 好啊 |
[12:22] | You can pick me up at 6643 Peachtree Drive, | 你可以去桃树大道6643号接我 |
[12:25] | hopefully not in an ambulance. | 最好别是开救护车去 |
[12:28] | Can you hear me? | 你听得到吗 |
[12:32] | Say something, please. | 说话啊 |
[12:34] | Caroline, I’m here. | 卡罗琳 我在听 |
[12:36] | Ok. | 好 |
[12:38] | 6643 Peachtree Drive. | 桃树大道6643号 |
[12:42] | It was a red-haired woman, and her name’s Hazel. | 一个红发女人 叫海泽尔 |
[12:44] | Ok. Thank you. | 好的 谢谢你 |
[12:46] | I won’t let you down. | 我不会让你失望的 |
[12:47] | Caroline, he’s a good person. | 卡罗琳 他是个好人 |
[12:50] | Don’t do it. | 别杀他 |
[12:55] | Clock’s ticking. | 时间不多了 |
[13:04] | Clock’s busted. | 钟坏了 |
[13:05] | What am I paying my PTA dues for? | 我的家长教师协会的钱都交哪去了 |
[13:07] | I am gonna file a complaint. | 我要投诉 |
[13:09] | Is that why you’re here? | 你就是为这个来的吗 |
[13:10] | You left me in charge of Jeremy when you went off to Whitmore. | 你去惠特莫的时候让我负责杰里米了 |
[13:12] | I’ve had this on my calendar for months. | 这事在我日历上记了几个月了 |
[13:14] | Really? | 是嘛 |
[13:16] | So no other reason? | 没有别的原因了 |
[13:17] | Why? Is there something else you want to talk about? | 怎么 你还有别的想跟我谈的吗 |
[13:22] | Oh, come on. Don’t pretend like you’re | 得了 别装作今早的事 |
[13:23] | not still tingly from this morning. | 不是还让你心痒不已 |
[13:26] | Can we just focus on Jeremy, please? | 我们专注想杰里米的事好吗 |
[13:27] | Right. Ok. Well, speaking of hypotheticals, | 好吧 说到假设的问题 |
[13:30] | if Jeremy was running around with another girl, | 如果杰里米在围着另一个女孩转 |
[13:32] | would you want to know about it? | 你会想知道吗 |
[13:34] | What are you talking about? What girl? | 你说什么呢 什么女孩 |
[13:35] | Bonnie’s little witch trainee Liv. | 邦妮的实习女巫 丽芙 |
[13:37] | I saw her and Jeremy sharing a top-shelf | 我今早看见她和杰里米 |
[13:39] | bottle of inhibition killer at the grill this morning. | 在酒吧分享一瓶烈酒 |
[13:41] | Jeremy wouldn’t do that to Bonnie. | 杰里米不会那么对邦妮的 |
[13:43] | Again. Need I remind you, he once had an affair with a ghost, | 要我提醒你他曾经跟一个鬼魂出轨吗 |
[13:46] | and the only thing that was missing | 他就只差一首二流的情歌 |
[13:47] | was a sappy love song and a pottery wheel. | 和陶瓷机就能扮演《人鬼情未了》了 |
[13:52] | He learned his lesson. | 他吸取教训了 |
[13:54] | Jeremy’s not a cheater. | 杰里米不是偷腥的人 |
[13:55] | Ok, sorry to keep you waiting. | 抱歉让你们久等 |
[13:59] | Bad news first. | 先说坏消息 |
[14:01] | Jeremy’s missed 11 days of school. | 杰里米缺课11天 |
[14:04] | He started 3 fights, | 他三次跟人斗殴 |
[14:05] | and he’s been caught cheating in math class twice. | 两次被抓到在数学课上作弊 |
[14:09] | Cheating? | 作弊[偷腥] |
[14:11] | That’s so not like him. | 他可不是那种人啊 |
[14:14] | Go on, please. | 请继续说 |
[14:16] | I’m sorry. You are Elena’s– | 抱歉 你是埃琳娜的 |
[14:17] | Ex-boyfrien–ex, right? | 前男友 是前了吧 |
[14:19] | Can we not talk about this right now? | 我们能不能先不说这个 |
[14:21] | Actually, it’s relevant. | 其实 这也有关系 |
[14:22] | Most problems in school are rooted in problems at home. | 学校里的大部分问题都跟家里的事有关 |
[14:25] | Jeremy’s in desperate need of a stable living situation. | 杰里米很需要一个安稳的生活环境 |
[14:29] | People who care about giving him that | 他需要在乎他 愿以他的利益为重 |
[14:31] | more than their own needs– | 而把自己的需求放在后面的人 |
[14:32] | I think he’s in desperate need of a less judgy counselor. | 我觉得他需要个不那么挑剔的辅导员 |
[14:35] | We do care, we really do. | 我们在乎的 真的 |
[14:37] | We’ll… | 我们 |
[14:40] | We’ll do better. | 我们会努力的 |
[14:42] | I hope so for Jeremy’s sake. | 为了杰里米 希望是这样 |
[14:47] | It’s a miracle we found the place. | 我们能找到这里真是个奇迹 |
[14:49] | Every other street in this blasted city is peachtree. | 这破城市的街道都一个样 |
[14:53] | These look old. | 看上去像是有日子没收拾了 |
[14:56] | Like, 4 months old. | 像是四个月 |
[15:03] | 70 years in a cage, think I’d have learned to pick a lock by now. | 关在笼子里七十年 按理说早该学会撬锁了 |
[15:15] | Red hair. That’s her. | 红发 就是她 |
[15:17] | She’s a witch. | 她是女巫 |
[15:21] | And she must own the house. | 而且显然是自己家的主人 |
[15:24] | Not for long. | 不会多久了 |
[15:28] | Why did you do that? | 你这是干什么 |
[15:29] | She was our only lead. | 她是我们唯一的线索 |
[15:31] | Exactly, and I am a murderous vampire. | 没错 而我是个爱杀人的吸血鬼 |
[15:34] | Surprise! | 想不到吧 |
[15:51] | Hey. Can I help you? | 有什么事吗 |
[15:54] | You just keep looking over there. | 你总是往我那儿看 |
[15:55] | I thought maybe you wanted to say something. | 我觉得或许你有话说 |
[15:57] | Oh, no. No. I’m just studying | 没有啊 我只是在学习 |
[15:59] | Unless you’re an expert in wave mechanics. | 除非你是波动力学的专家 |
[16:02] | Mmm. Science isn’t really my thing. | 我不太擅长理科 |
[16:04] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[16:06] | You’re the anchor. | 你是锚 |
[16:08] | If I’m here, that means I’m dead. | 如果我在这儿 那么我一定是死了 |
[16:11] | Tell him I failed. | 告诉他我没做到 |
[16:13] | Tell him I was trying to hide the doppelganger with magic, | 告诉他我努力想用魔法掩藏二重身的踪迹 |
[16:16] | but they found us. | 但还是被找到了 |
[16:17] | What are you talking about? | 你在说什么 |
[16:19] | Who are you? | 你是谁 |
[16:23] | Hazel. He’ll know the rest. | 海泽尔 别的他知道 |
[16:32] | Are you ok? | 你没事吧 |
[16:33] | She said she knew you. | 她说她认识你 |
[16:34] | How did she know you? | 她怎么会认识你 |
[16:35] | Who? | 谁 |
[16:36] | Someone named Hazel. | 海泽尔 |
[16:40] | She had a message for you. | 她要我带个口信 |
[16:44] | What the hell is a silencing spell? | 消声咒是什么 |
[16:46] | Just a little bit of magic. | 就是一点魔法 |
[16:47] | It keeps nosey hybrid types from snooping. | 让多管闲事的混血儿听不到 |
[16:52] | So what’s up with those two? | 那俩是怎么回事 |
[16:53] | The cliff notes– Liv goes to Whitmore, | 简单说 丽芙是惠特莫的学生 |
[16:56] | she’s a new witch, | 她是新女巫 |
[16:57] | and Bonnie’s teaching her magic. | 邦妮在教她魔法 |
[16:59] | You left out the part about her being hot. | 你没说她很性感 |
[17:02] | Like, weird hot. | 怪怪的性感 |
[17:04] | You’re the one with, you know, vamp ears. | 你不是有”顺风耳”吗 |
[17:05] | What are they talking about? | 他们在聊什么 |
[17:10] | I have no idea. | 不知道 |
[17:12] | I can’t hear anything. | 我什么都听不到 |
[17:14] | You’re here because you’re a hunter. | 约你出来是因为你是个吸血鬼猎人 |
[17:16] | That means that you can’t be mind-controlled by travelers. | 所以你不会被旅行者思想控制 |
[17:19] | That officially makes you the only person | 因此你是这个屋子里 |
[17:21] | in this room that I can trust. | 我唯一能信任的人 |
[17:22] | Ok. So trust me. | 好 信任我吧 |
[17:24] | Tell me what’s going on. | 告诉我怎么回事 |
[17:25] | There’s a rumor going around in witch circles. | 巫师圈里最近有个传言 |
[17:28] | The travelers are up to something big. | 旅行者在搞一个大阴谋 |
[17:31] | I thought travelers were witches. | 旅行者不就是巫师吗 |
[17:33] | Not quite. | 不尽然 |
[17:33] | They’re more like the ugly stepsister. | 他们更像是恶毒的继姐 |
[17:37] | Travelers have a grudge against | 旅行者怨恨 |
[17:38] | anyone that draws their magic from nature, | 所有从自然中汲取能量的人 |
[17:40] | something about witches cursing the land to turn it against them. | 好像是说巫师诅咒了土地对付他们 |
[17:43] | Now they’re on the move. | 他们正在行动 |
[17:45] | Next stop–here. | 下一步 就是这里 |
[17:47] | Mystic falls? Why? | 神秘瀑布镇 为什么 |
[17:50] | Your sister. | 你姐姐 |
[17:52] | Turns out Elena’s friends are right. | 看来埃琳娜的朋友们是对的 |
[17:54] | The world actually does revolve around her, | 世界的确围着她转 |
[17:56] | so if you want to keep her safe, | 如果你想保护她 |
[17:59] | you’re gonna have to help me figure out what the travelers are up to. | 你得帮我搞清旅行者的阴谋 |
[18:09] | Is everything ok? | 一切还好吧 |
[18:11] | It will be. | 会好起来的 |
[18:14] | Wait. You lay all this on me, and now you’re just leaving? | 等等 你和我说了这些 然后就这么走掉 |
[18:16] | You were plan A. | 你是A计划 |
[18:17] | Plans change. | 计划有变 |
[18:20] | It’s rude to leave Jeremy hanging, | 即使是一个新晋女巫 |
[18:21] | even for a newbie witch. | 就这么撇下杰里米也太没礼貌了 |
[18:22] | Motus! | 滚开 |
[18:27] | Not a newbie witch, FYI. | 对了 我不是新晋女巫 |
[18:43] | Just because Jeremy’s a bad student | 就算杰里米是个坏学生 |
[18:44] | doesn’t meant that he’s cheating on Bonnie. | 也不代表他背叛了邦妮 |
[18:46] | You’re making excuses for someone you love. That’s what you do. | 你是在给自己爱的人找借口 你总这样 |
[18:48] | The worst the behavior, the more you try and defend. | 行为越恶劣 你越是努力去为之辩护 |
[18:50] | And you keep trying to make this about us. | 你总想把这事扯到我们身上 |
[18:53] | Yeah, because you keep trying to make it about anything else. | 没错 因为你总装作这与我们的事无关 |
[18:56] | You know what? Fine. | 好吧 |
[18:58] | But don’t pretend that you came here for Jeremy. | 但别假装你来是为了杰里米 |
[19:00] | If you want to talk about last night, talk. | 如果你想聊昨晚 聊吧 |
[19:03] | Here’s the thing, Elena. | 问题是 埃琳娜 |
[19:04] | I don’t know what to say or do or think. | 我不知道该怎么说 怎么做 或怎么想 |
[19:08] | All I know | 我只知道 |
[19:11] | is that right now | 此时此刻 |
[19:13] | I want to rip your clothes off | 我想在这个走廊里 |
[19:14] | right here in the middle of this hall | 撕掉你的衣服 |
[19:16] | and throw you in one of these classrooms | 然后把你随便推进一间教室 |
[19:17] | and kiss every square inch of your body | 亲遍你每一寸身体 |
[19:19] | while a bunch of people that drive minivans listen, | 让那些开面包车的听到 |
[19:22] | wishing they were us. | 满心羡慕嫉妒恨 |
[19:28] | That’s probably a bad idea, right? | 这主意不太好 是吧 |
[19:34] | Right. | 对 |
[19:37] | Right. | 好吧 |
[19:41] | See you in class. | 课堂上见 |
[19:52] | She was in a bloody trance, | 她当时在神游 |
[19:54] | unable to answer questions. | 没办法回答问题 |
[19:56] | I don’t see why you’re mad. | 我不懂你为什么生气 |
[19:57] | I’m only doing what’s necessary to save your friend | 我只是做了为救你朋友必须做 |
[19:59] | because you won’t. | 而你不愿做的事 |
[20:00] | You don’t think that I’m up for this? | 你觉得我不愿意吗 |
[20:01] | This being the cold-blooded murder of an innocent man? | 你是指冷血无情地夺去一条无辜生命吗 |
[20:04] | You can hardly say the word. | 你根本都说不出口 |
[20:05] | How do you expect to actually do it? | 怎么可能做到 |
[20:06] | I’m sorry. Is this all supposed to be easy? | 不好意思 你觉得这事应该很简单吗 |
[20:09] | You barely know me, so let me reintroduce myself. | 你根本不了解我 我来自我介绍一下 |
[20:12] | Hi. My name is Caroline Forbes, | 你好 我叫卡罗琳·福布斯 |
[20:14] | and I am a good vampire, | 我是个好吸血鬼 |
[20:16] | and I don’t just go around killing people. | 不会随便到处杀人 |
[20:18] | You’ve got me all wrong, Caroline Forbes. | 你误会我了 卡罗琳·福布斯 |
[20:21] | I’m not judging you. | 我不是在小看你 |
[20:23] | I’m preparing you. | 我是在帮你做准备 |
[20:24] | I’ve seen soldiers, men trained to kill, | 我见过军人 受训杀人 |
[20:27] | look their enemy in the eye and freeze up on the battlefield, | 结果在战场上 看着敌人的眼睛下不了手 |
[20:30] | a hesitation that usually cost them their lives. | 这种犹豫通常会让他们付出生命代价 |
[20:34] | Well, last time I checked, this isn’t war, | 可据我所知 这不是战场 |
[20:35] | and I’m not a soldier, | 我也不是军人 |
[20:37] | but Stefan is one of the best people that I know, | 但斯特凡是我见过的最好的人之一 |
[20:40] | and when it comes to saving his life, yes, | 如果事关挽救他的生命 |
[20:41] | I will do just about anything– | 我愿做任何事… |
[20:45] | What’s that sound? | 什么声音 |
[20:51] | The tell-tale heart. | 泄密之心 |
[21:12] | Why would a witch go to such lengths to keep | 为什么一个女巫要费这么大事 |
[21:14] | a man alive and off the grid for 4 months? | 保护一个人藏四个月 |
[21:18] | 4 months ago, Silas died, | 四个月前 赛拉斯死了 |
[21:21] | the original Stefan-ganger. | 他是最早的斯特凡二重身 |
[21:24] | He’s a dead ringer all right, | 他和斯特凡还真像 |
[21:26] | or rather, soon to be dead. | 不过很快就会死了 |
[21:34] | Tom? Tom? | 汤姆 汤姆 |
[21:38] | Tom Avery? | 汤姆·艾弗里 |
[21:39] | Caroline, let me do this. | 卡罗琳 我来吧 |
[21:42] | Just walk away now, go upstairs– | 你就离开这儿 上楼去 |
[21:43] | No, no. I’m the one who made the deal. | 不 跟他们做交易的人是我 |
[21:45] | This is on me no matter what. | 不管怎样 这是我的事 |
[21:47] | Or maybe you just can’t stand the thought of putting Stefan’s life | 也许你只是不愿把斯特凡的生命 |
[21:49] | in anyone’s hands but your own. | 交到别人的手上 |
[22:14] | What’s happening? | 怎么回事 |
[22:15] | Who are you people? | 你们是谁 |
[22:16] | We’re angels, mate, | 我们是天使 伙计 |
[22:17] | come to deliver you to the sweet hereafter. | 来送你上西天 |
[22:19] | Calm down. You can trust me. | 冷静 你可以相信我 |
[22:21] | Bonding with him will only make it harder on you. | 和他联络感情只会让你更下不了手 |
[22:23] | Let me do this my way. | 我有我的方法 |
[22:25] | I’m your friend, | 我是你的朋友 |
[22:26] | and you mean the world to me. | 你对我很重要 |
[22:29] | Do you trust me? | 你相信我吗 |
[22:30] | Of course. | 相信 |
[22:33] | Good. Now I promise, you won’t feel a thing. | 很好 我答应你 一点都不痛 |
[22:47] | What’s going on? | 什么情况 |
[22:49] | I’m getting you out of here. | 我要救你出去 |
[22:52] | So you’re Liv’s twin brother and a witch? | 你是丽芙的孪生兄弟 还是个巫师 |
[22:54] | Anything else I should know? | 还有什么我不知道的 |
[22:56] | Look. Please don’t be mad at Liv, ok? | 听着 别怪丽芙 好吗 |
[22:58] | My family’s kind of messed up. | 我家情况比较混乱 |
[23:00] | I’m not mad. I’m creeped out. | 我没有怪谁 只是吓到了 |
[23:03] | Why have you been watching me all day? | 你为什么一直盯着我 |
[23:08] | We’re not done. | 我们还没说完 |
[23:10] | Hey, Jer. | 杰里 |
[23:11] | Is Elena with you? | 埃琳娜和你在一起吗 |
[23:11] | I think she’s in trouble. | 我觉得她要出事了 |
[23:13] | No. She’s at your school today, remember? | 不会啊 她今天在你学校 忘了吗 |
[23:15] | What’s going on? | 怎么了 |
[23:16] | Liv is up to something. | 丽芙有阴谋 |
[23:17] | She said Elena is important to the travelers. | 她说埃琳娜对旅行者很重要 |
[23:19] | Liv? Since when do you two talk? | 丽芙 你们什么时候搭上话了 |
[23:22] | Look. I’ll tell you everything later, | 我之后跟你解释 |
[23:23] | but I got to go find Elena. | 但我得去找埃琳娜了 |
[23:34] | Lucky us. First ones here. | 真走运 我俩第一个到 |
[23:36] | Shut up. | 闭嘴 |
[23:47] | You ok? | 你还好吗 |
[23:49] | Shh. I said no talking. | 我说了别说话 |
[24:02] | Hey, Elena. Elena. | 埃琳娜 埃琳娜 |
[24:05] | Elena. Earth to Elena. | 埃琳娜 醒醒 |
[24:08] | I tell my students chemistry is | 我告诉我的学生化学就是 |
[24:09] | about attraction and reaction. | 吸引和反应 |
[24:11] | Sometimes, it’s beautiful. | 有时 它很美 |
[24:13] | Hey. You’re missing an incredibly | 可别错过这极其 |
[24:16] | boring presentation. | 无聊的讲座 |
[24:19] | I need some air. | 我要出去透透气 |
[24:22] | It’s the more destructive reactions | 但学生们最感兴趣的 |
[24:24] | that your students are the most interested in. | 是那些较具有破坏性的化学反应 |
[24:38] | Elena Gilbert. | 埃琳娜·吉尔伯特 |
[24:40] | Just the girl I’m looking for. | 找的就是你 |
[24:42] | Liv? Hey. | 丽芙 是你啊 |
[24:45] | What are you doing here? | 你在这里干什么 |
[24:48] | Is this about Jeremy? | 是跟杰里米有关吗 |
[24:50] | No. This is about you. | 不 跟你有关 |
[25:07] | Sorry about this. | 对不住了 |
[25:09] | My coven did everything in its power to protect you, | 我们巫师团尽了全力保护你 |
[25:12] | but you’re just too dangerous now. | 但你现在实在太危险 |
[25:14] | I don’t know what you’re talking about. | 我不知道你在说什么 |
[25:18] | And you never will. | 你永远也不会知道 |
[25:24] | Oh, god. | 天啊 |
[25:24] | Little tip. If you’re gonna show up to kill someone, | 小贴士 如果你想杀谁 |
[25:27] | don’t waste time feeling bad about it. | 就别浪费时间纠结 |
[25:35] | You know, Hazel seemed nice, so, you know, | 海泽尔看起来不错 |
[25:36] | I figured why not have dinner? | 我就想一起吃饭也好啊 |
[25:38] | So I showered, I picked her up, and that was it. | 我洗了澡 去接她 然后就没有了 |
[25:41] | That was the last thing I remember for 4 months. | 这是我四个月来最后的一段记忆 |
[25:42] | She kidnapped you that night, | 她那晚绑架了你 |
[25:44] | locked you up ever since | 把你锁起来 |
[25:45] | and hid you away from anyone that knew magic. | 藏着你 不被懂魔法的人发现 |
[25:47] | Oh. Like you said, she was a real witch. | 正如你所说 她真是个巫师 |
[25:50] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[25:51] | I don’t know why I’m telling you my whole life story. | 我不知道我为什么把我整个人生都告诉你了 |
[25:53] | It’s because I compelled you to, | 因为我控制你让你告诉我 |
[25:56] | and to stay calm and to not worry. | 还让你保持冷静 别担心 |
[25:59] | Why do you want to know so much about me? | 你为什么想知道那么多我的事 |
[26:01] | I just want to make sure that you’re a good guy, | 我只是想确保你是个好人 |
[26:03] | no skeletons in the closet, that sort of thing. | 没什么黑暗的秘密之类的 |
[26:07] | And? | 结果呢 |
[26:08] | And… | 结果… |
[26:09] | you are just about one of the nicest people I have ever met. | 你差不多是我见过的最好的人之一了 |
[26:15] | Well, likewise because I do remember you saving my life, | 你也是 因为我还记得你救了我的命 |
[26:19] | so if there’s anything that I can do to repay you, let me know. | 如果有什么我能报答你的 告诉我 |
[26:48] | Uh, what I need from you isn’t something I can take. | 我需要的东西 我不能拿走 |
[26:53] | I don’t understand. | 我不明白 |
[26:54] | Well, you don’t have to. | 你不用明白 |
[26:55] | You just remind me of someone who’s really important to me. | 你让我想起了一个对我很重要的人 |
[27:00] | Well, he’s one hell of a lucky guy. | 他可真幸运啊 |
[27:03] | Yeah. So are you. | 是啊 你也是 |
[27:06] | Because after this, you’re gonna get on the train, | 因为吃完后 你要登上火车 |
[27:08] | ride until you find a place that you like, | 一直走到一个你喜欢的地方 |
[27:10] | meet a pretty girl, settle down, | 认识一个美丽的姑娘 安定下来 |
[27:12] | and be happy for the rest of your long, long life. | 然后幸福地走完你长长的一生 |
[27:21] | Just go easy on the carbs. | 少吃碳水化合物 |
[27:24] | They’re a killer. | 对人体有害 |
[27:27] | Enough! Ow. | 够了 |
[27:29] | Hardly. | 还差得远呢 |
[27:30] | She was two seconds away from killing you. | 她差一点点就杀了你 |
[27:32] | I want to know why, | 我想知道为什么 |
[27:33] | so I am gonna rip this nasty rag out of your mouth. | 我要把这块脏布从你嘴里拿出来 |
[27:37] | If I hear so much as one syllable of hocus-pocus, | 如果我听到一个音节的咒语 |
[27:39] | one of us is gonna break your neck. | 我们其中一人就会扭断你的脖子 |
[27:41] | Spoiler alert– it’s gonna be me. | 剧透一下 会是我 |
[27:47] | Talk. | 快说 |
[27:53] | All right. | 这是你自找的 |
[27:55] | Damon, stop! | 达蒙 住手 |
[27:56] | You do not to get to tell me what to do anymore. | 你已经没有资格再教训我怎么做 |
[27:58] | We broke up, remember? | 我们分手了 记得吗 |
[27:59] | This is exactly why we broke up. | 这正是我们分手的原因 |
[28:02] | Please tell me you understand that. | 别告诉我你连这都不明白 |
[28:03] | Oh, my god. Just kill me already. | 老天 不如赶紧杀了我吧 |
[28:05] | Tempting, but not until you talk. | 我很想这么做 但要等到你开口之后 |
[28:11] | She’s the last female doppelganger. | 她是最后一位女性二重身 |
[28:13] | After tonight, there might only be one male doppelganger, | 过了今晚 世上或许将只剩一名男性二重身 |
[28:17] | and if that happens, | 如果真是这样 |
[28:18] | the travelers will come for you, Elena, to use you. | 旅行者就会找上你 埃琳娜 来利用你 |
[28:24] | The witches can’t let that happen. | 巫师不能允许这种事发生 |
[28:28] | If it’s between you or this psychopath, Elena, | 你和这疯子二选一 埃琳娜 |
[28:30] | you know what I have to do. | 你知道我会怎么做 |
[28:31] | And if you do, then what? | 如果你真这么做了 然后呢 |
[28:33] | Am I supposed to hate you or resent you or forgive you? | 我是该恨你呢 憎恶你 还是原谅你 |
[28:35] | Well, that’s your choice. | 那是你的选择了 |
[28:36] | The only way you’re gonna get to make is if you are alive. | 但前提是你要活着 才能做选择 |
[28:39] | Please tell me you understand that. | 别告诉我你连这都不明白 |
[28:42] | Are you freaking kidding me? | 你这是在干什么 |
[28:45] | You want to kill Liv, you’re gonna have to kill me, too. | 你要杀丽芙 就先杀了我 |
[29:14] | Who are you? | 你们是谁 |
[29:15] | Friends of Jeremy and Elena. | 杰里米和埃琳娜的朋友 |
[29:18] | Even Damon sometimes. | 勉强也可以算是达蒙的朋友 |
[29:20] | Oh, and don’t forget Bonnie. | 别忘了 还有邦妮 |
[29:21] | She’s the one who told us you might be here. | 是她告诉我们你可能会来这儿 |
[29:23] | Well, blood’s thicker than water, | 毕竟血浓于水嘛 |
[29:25] | and my sister’s in there, so– | 我妹妹就在里面 所以 |
[29:29] | Yeah. She showed us that trick before. | 这把戏她已经玩过一次了 |
[29:33] | What are you waiting for, Damon? | 你还等什么 达蒙 |
[29:34] | Go on. Wouldn’t be the first time you killed me. | 动手吧 反正也不是你第一次杀我了 |
[29:36] | – Jeremy. – She tried to stake your sister, you idiot. | -杰里米 -她想杀死你姐姐 你个蠢货 |
[29:38] | She’s gonna do it again. | 她还会那么做的 |
[29:40] | No, she won’t. | 不 她不会了 |
[29:41] | She is gonna help keep Elena safe. | 她会帮忙保证埃琳娜的安全 |
[29:42] | I will make sure of that. | 我会确保她这么做 |
[29:44] | How? You can’t even get a passing grade in penmanship. | 你要怎么做 你连书法课都没及格 |
[29:47] | Trust me, I won’t let anyone hurt you. | 相信我 我不会让任何人伤害你的 |
[29:51] | Jer, after all the things that you’ve been pulling at school, | 杰里米 你在学校的表现那么糟 |
[29:54] | how could I trust you? | 我要怎么相信你 |
[29:55] | You haven’t exactly been making good decisions, ok? | 你之前做的决定并不是很明智 好吗 |
[29:58] | How do you expect me to care about school | 我生活里净是这种事 |
[29:59] | when this is my life? | 我怎么还能在乎学业 |
[30:02] | I mean, take a look around. | 好好看看吧 |
[30:03] | It’s not like I can bring my teachers a note saying, | 难不成我还能跟老师解释 |
[30:05] | “Hey. Sorry I missed class today. | “抱歉我今天没来学校 |
[30:07] | we were under a doppelganger invasion.” | 我们受到了二重身的袭击” |
[30:11] | But I know what I’m doing. | 但我心里有数 |
[30:14] | Please. | 求你了 |
[30:15] | Liv knows more about the travelers than she’s letting on. | 丽芙对旅行者的了解比她说出来的多 |
[30:25] | Let’s go, Damon. | 我们走吧 达蒙 |
[30:27] | You can’t be serious. | 不是吧 |
[30:30] | I trust him, ok, and right now, | 我相信他 而现在 |
[30:34] | I really need you to trust me. | 我真的需要你相信我 |
[30:49] | Where the hell were you? | 你之前在哪 |
[30:50] | Look. We wouldn’t even be here | 听着 如果你杀了埃琳娜 |
[30:51] | if you would have just killed Elena. | 我们也不用来这里了 |
[30:53] | I was almost turned into an ashtray or whatever crap | 我差点被变成烟灰缸或是其他 |
[30:55] | they make in wood shop. | 木工工场的加工品 |
[30:56] | Thanks for the brotherly concern. | 多谢哥哥关心了 |
[30:58] | So here’s plan C. | C计划是这样的 |
[31:01] | You’re gonna protect Elena, | 你们俩要保护埃琳娜 |
[31:02] | and I’m gonna help you stop the travelers. | 我会帮你们阻止旅行者 |
[31:04] | You realize this is an epic conflict of interest? | 你知道这有很大的利益冲突吧 |
[31:07] | Maybe not. Jeremy’s got hunter skills, | 也许没有 杰里米有猎人的技能 |
[31:09] | and he’s not afraid to take a stand. | 而且他不怕采取行动 |
[31:11] | If the travelers are coming for his sister | 如果旅行者要来抓他姐姐 |
[31:13] | or making a move on Mystic Falls or both, | 或者在神秘瀑布镇有所行动 或者同时进行 |
[31:17] | he’s gonna see it coming before we do. | 他会比我们先发现 |
[31:21] | So what’s the catch? | 有什么条件 |
[31:22] | I’m gonna need some help. | 我需要帮手 |
[31:27] | More townies. No. | 又是镇民 不行 |
[31:29] | They’re part of the deal. Take it or leave it. | 他们是条件的一部分 接受不接受随你 |
[31:37] | I don’t think I’ve ever eaten so much in my life. | 我这辈子好像从没吃过这么多 |
[31:40] | Yeah. I don’t think anyone has. | 是啊 我想没人吃过这么多 |
[31:42] | Then I suppose it was a fitting last supper. | 那这大概是合适的最后晚餐 |
[31:44] | No! | 不 |
[31:50] | Why the hell did you do that? | 你为什么要这么做 |
[31:52] | Because you’re not the only one | 因为不只有你 |
[31:53] | who cut a deal to save someone’s life. | 达成协议要救另一个人 |
[31:56] | That old flame I mentioned–Maggie– | 我提到过的那个旧情人 玛姬 |
[31:58] | The travelers claim they know where to find her. | 旅行者说他们知道在哪可以找到她 |
[32:00] | Yeah. Well, if she’s anything like me, | 是啊 如果她和我有半点共同之处 |
[32:02] | then she just lost all respect for you. | 那她一定不会再尊敬你了 |
[32:07] | Then I’ll earn her forgiveness in time | 那我终会赢得她的原谅 |
[32:11] | because unlike you, Caroline, | 因为和你不同 卡罗琳 |
[32:12] | I’m willing to do whatever it takes for the people I love. | 我会为了我爱的人不惜一切 |
[32:18] | The travelers moved to some junkyard just outside Mystic Falls. | 旅行者搬去神秘瀑布镇外一个废车场了 |
[32:22] | Feel free to tell Stefan you’re the one who saved his life. | 你可以告诉斯特凡是你救了他 |
[32:46] | Penny for your thoughts. | 你在想什么 |
[32:49] | I’m thinking Mrs. Douglas is right. | 我在想道格拉斯老师说得对 |
[32:51] | The guidance counselor? | 那个辅导员 |
[32:53] | What the hell does she know about the crap that we’re dealing with? | 她对我们面对的事懂什么 |
[32:56] | She spelled it out for us, Damon. | 她说得很清楚 达蒙 |
[32:58] | It’s not that we’re bad for each other. | 我们不仅对彼此没好处 |
[32:59] | We’re bad for Jeremy. | 我们对杰里米也没好处 |
[33:01] | Jeremy’s whole life is bad for Jeremy. | 杰里米的生活就对他没好处 |
[33:03] | You want to fix Jeremy, put him on a plane, | 你想要他恢复正常 送他上飞机 |
[33:04] | get him out of town. | 让他离开这里 |
[33:05] | We did what he wanted, remember? | 我们按他意愿做了 记得吗 |
[33:07] | Against my better judgment, I might add. | 我要加一句 虽然我并不赞同 |
[33:12] | Man of the hour. | 风云人物 |
[33:14] | Where you going, little Gilbert? | 你去哪 小吉尔伯特 |
[33:15] | Matt and Tyler said I could stay at their place for a while. | 马特和泰勒说我可以暂时住在他们那儿 |
[33:18] | What? No, jer. | 什么 不 杰里 |
[33:20] | You don’t have to do that. | 你不必这么做 |
[33:21] | Put the bags down. | 把包放下 |
[33:22] | We’ll talk about this in the morning. | 我们明早再谈 |
[33:24] | No, we won’t. | 不 不要 |
[33:25] | I should have moved out a long time ago. | 我很久以前就该搬出去了 |
[33:27] | Jeremy, I know things have been a little crazy lately– | 杰里米 我知道最近有点混乱 |
[33:30] | You know that they’re always gonna be crazy, | 你知道我们的生活永远会这么乱 |
[33:32] | and I need to figure out how to deal with crazy on my own. | 我得弄明白 要如何自己应对这种混乱 |
[33:36] | Right now, this is what’s best for me, | 现在 这样对我最好 |
[33:38] | for all of us. | 对我们大家都好 |
[33:41] | I’m not asking for permission. | 我不是在征求你的允许 |
[33:48] | Ok. I’ll–I’ll call every day, | 我会每天打电话给你 |
[33:52] | and I’ll make sure to stay more involved. | 我保证会更关注你的事 |
[34:27] | Stefan? | 斯特凡 |
[34:35] | Are you– | 你是不是 |
[34:36] | A big, fat failure? Yep, | 彻底失败了 是的 |
[34:38] | but on the bright side, | 但好的一面是 |
[34:39] | I’m also exhausted and very cranky. | 我还筋疲力尽 十分暴躁 |
[34:42] | It’s good to see you anyway. | 不管怎样 很高兴见到你 |
[34:46] | So you want to tell me what happened? | 要跟我说说发生了什么吗 |
[34:48] | I just did. | 刚说了 |
[34:50] | I failed. | 失败了 |
[34:55] | I couldn’t kill him, Stefan, | 我杀不了他 斯特凡 |
[34:57] | not even to save you. | 哪怕是为了救你 |
[35:01] | You do realize that you’re feeling guilty | 你知道你是在为不忍杀人 |
[35:03] | for not being able to kill somebody, right? | 而感到愧疚吧 |
[35:06] | No. I’m feeling guilty | 不 我是因为 |
[35:09] | because you’re still being held prisoner. | 你还遭监禁而感到内疚 |
[35:11] | Come on, Caroline. | 别这样 卡罗琳 |
[35:13] | They were never gonna let me out. | 他们本来也不会放我走 |
[35:14] | I’m too important to them. | 我对他们来说太重要了 |
[35:16] | Well, you’re even more important now. | 你现在更重要了 |
[35:20] | Enzo killed Tom. | 恩佐杀了汤姆 |
[35:23] | Yet another reason to hate Enzo, I guess. | 又一个憎恨恩佐的理由 |
[35:26] | God. | 老天 |
[35:27] | I should have seen it coming, | 我应该想到的 |
[35:28] | that whole flirty “oh, I’m so charming | 他的调情完全是”我这么施展魅力 |
[35:31] | because I want to distract you” thing. | 是想让你分心”的把戏 |
[35:33] | I practically invented that. | 那差不多是我发明的呢 |
[35:40] | What do we do now? | 我们现在做什么 |
[35:42] | We go to sleep. | 睡觉 |
[35:45] | What? That’s heroic. | 什么 真英勇 |
[35:47] | Well, the hero part of my brain needs to recharge after, | 我脑中英雄的部分需要休息 |
[35:50] | you know, being tortured all day | 因为我被折磨了一天 |
[35:52] | while you were out flirting with yet another British man. | 而你又和另一个英国男调情去了 |
[35:55] | Shut up. | 闭嘴吧 |
[35:57] | Ha ha. That’s very funny. | 真好笑 |
[35:59] | We gather our strength, wait for an opportunity, | 我们集聚力量 等待机会 |
[36:03] | get the hell out of here together. | 一起离开这里 |
[36:17] | You knew. | 你早就知道 |
[36:19] | That’s why you let me go | 所以你才让我去 |
[36:21] | because you knew the whole time, didn’t you? | 因为你一直都知道 是不是 |
[36:26] | I knew what? | 知道什么 |
[36:27] | That I couldn’t do it. | 我做不到 |
[36:32] | Not that you couldn’t do it, | 不是你做不到 |
[36:35] | that you wouldn’t do it. | 是你不会那么做 |
[36:43] | How? | 为什么 |
[36:46] | Because that’s what makes you you. | 因为你就是这样 |
[37:23] | Something tells me you’re not packing for our honeymoon. | 我感觉你不是在收拾行李和我去度蜜月 |
[37:25] | I’m going back to campus. | 我要回学校 |
[37:27] | You realize that you leaving doesn’t solve anything, right? | 你知道你走掉也不能解决问题吧 |
[37:30] | I mean, especially now that Jeremy’s | 尤其是现在杰里米 |
[37:31] | free and clear of our horrible influence. | 不会受到我们糟糕的影响了 |
[37:34] | It’s not about Jeremy. | 这与杰里米无关 |
[37:37] | It’s about us. | 是因为我们 |
[37:39] | It’s not just that we’re bad for each other. | 我们不仅仅对彼此没好处 |
[37:42] | It’s that when we’re together | 我们在一起的时候 |
[37:45] | we do bad things for each other. | 我们会为彼此做不好的事 |
[37:49] | I can’t live like that. | 我不能这么过下去 |
[37:54] | I’ll drive you to Whitmore. | 我开车送你去惠特莫 |
[37:55] | If you do that, then | 如果你那么做 那么 |
[37:58] | I’m gonna spend the entire car ride | 整个途中 我都会想着 |
[38:00] | thinking about your hand next to mine, | 你的手就在我的手旁边 |
[38:02] | and even though I’ll try, | 尽管我会努力 |
[38:05] | I won’t be able to stop myself from taking it | 我也无法克制自己不去握你的手 |
[38:08] | or from letting you kiss me, | 或是不让你吻我 |
[38:11] | and we’re never gonna get to where we need to go. | 我们就永远不能彻底分开 |
[38:15] | We’ll just end up back here where we started. | 我们只会回到原点 |
[38:23] | That’s why I need you to let me go. | 所以我需要你放手 |
[38:31] | No, Damon. | 别 达蒙 |
[38:46] | Travel safe. | 一路顺风 |
[39:02] | Hey, Jer. | 杰里 |
[39:03] | Um, I haven’t heard back. | 你一直没有回音 |
[39:05] | I have a million questions, | 我有许多问题 |
[39:06] | so I miss you, | 我想你 |
[39:09] | and I’m a little confused, that’s all. | 我有点困惑 就这样 |
[39:14] | Call me? | 回电话给我 |
[39:28] | What the hell is that? | 怎么回事 |
[39:49] | Those buckets– | 那些桶 |
[39:51] | they’re drinking my blood and Elena’s. | 他们在喝我和埃琳娜的血 |
[39:53] | Oh, my god. | 我的天 |
[40:36] | This is it. | 就现在 |
[40:38] | Here. Take my hand. | 来 抓住我的手 |