时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:00] | Previously on the Vampire Diaries: | 《吸血鬼日记》前情预告 |
[00:02] | We think the travelers are about to make their move. | 旅行者马上要有所行动了 |
[00:06] | Their leader Markos is here. | 他们的领袖马科斯正在这里 |
[00:08] | He’s been dead for centuries, | 他已经死了几个世纪了 |
[00:09] | And we think the fire sacrifice allowed him to escape. | 我们认为火祭让他得以逃离 |
[00:12] | – From where? – The other side. | -逃离哪里 -另一边 |
[00:13] | They’ve taken over towns | 他们曾一次又一次占领小镇 |
[00:15] | by putting passengers inside of townsfolk. | 靠把自己寄住在镇民身体里 |
[00:17] | We think they’re doing the same thing in Mystic Falls. | 我们认为他们正在对神秘瀑布镇下手 |
[00:19] | We’re in. | 成功了 |
[00:20] | This body’s incredible. | 这身体真是太棒了 |
[00:21] | Don’t get used to it. | 不要太习惯了 |
[00:23] | What about you? | 那你呢 |
[00:24] | Any pretty girls? | 遇到过漂亮女孩吗 |
[00:25] | Actually, there was one. | 事实上 是有一个 |
[00:26] | Her name as Maggie. | 她叫玛姬 |
[00:27] | She was working for Dr. Whitmore. | 她是惠特曼医生的助手 |
[00:29] | When she finally realized what was going on here, | 当她最终得知了这里的真相 |
[00:31] | She couldn’t bear it. | 她无法忍受 |
[00:32] | She said she was sorry, and she left. | 她对我说了声抱歉 然后就离开了 |
[00:34] | No offense, but even if she still was alive, | 无意冒犯 可就算她还活着 |
[00:36] | wouldn’t she be, like, really old? | 她肯定也七老八十了吧 |
[00:38] | 70 years of captivity, and she was the face that I clung on to. | 我被囚禁了70年 我一直牢记她的脸 |
[00:41] | I don’t want to date her, Caroline. | 我并不是想约她出去 卡罗琳 |
[00:43] | I want to thank her. | 我只想感谢她 |
[00:44] | You mind telling me what the hell is going on? | 你能告诉我这究竟是怎么一回事吗 |
[00:47] | The doppelganger blood can help the travelers. | 二重身的血能帮助旅行者 |
[00:49] | Why don’t we take a walk? | 不如我们去外面走走吧 |
[00:50] | You stay here. | 你待这里 |
[00:51] | Not bloody likely. | 休想 |
[00:52] | You want to find Maggie? | 你想找到玛姬吗 |
[00:53] | You stay here. | 那就待在这儿 |
[00:55] | I still need you in my life. | 但我仍然需要你 |
[00:56] | As friends, right? | 作为一个朋友 对吗 |
[00:57] | I don’t want to talk to you, | 我不想和你说话 |
[00:59] | I don’t even want to look at you, | 我都不想看到你 |
[01:00] | And I sure as hell don’t want to be your friend. | 而且我也绝对不想做你的朋友 |
[01:02] | Ok. | 好吧 |
[01:12] | Breakfast, professor Salvatore? | 吃早点吗 塞尔瓦托教授 |
[01:15] | Oh, no, no, no, no. | 别耍心眼了 |
[01:16] | I see what you’re doing. | 我看得出你的诡计 |
[01:18] | What am I doing? | 什么诡计 |
[01:20] | Distraction tactics. | 你想分散我注意力 |
[01:23] | Stay focused. | 别走神 |
[01:24] | So psychology, sociology, | 心理学 社会学 |
[01:26] | and anthropology share the assumption that… | 和人类学都认为… |
[01:29] | Scientific methods can be used to understand human behavior. | 可以用科学方式解读人类行为 |
[01:33] | That’s very good, as in verbatim, | 不错 一字不差 |
[01:35] | which means that I need to ask you more difficult questions. | 所以我得继续问你难题了 |
[01:41] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[01:42] | For what? | 谢什么 |
[01:45] | Volunteering to help me study | 志愿帮助我学习 |
[01:47] | the day after Damon declared that we can’t be friends | 就在达蒙告诉我他不能跟我做朋友 |
[01:49] | and that he never wants to see my face again. | 而且也再不想看到我的第二天 |
[01:53] | Speaking of distractin tactics. | 这才叫分散注意力 |
[01:55] | You’re welcome. | 不客气 |
[01:57] | I’m sorry I’m late. | 抱歉我来迟了 |
[01:58] | What did I miss? | 错过什么了 |
[01:59] | Just that Stefan’s the tutor from hell. | 斯特凡是地狱家教 |
[02:01] | Unkind. Take that back. | 真坏 收回去 |
[02:06] | Actually, I’m surprised that you’re up for studying, | 其实 没想到你还有心情学习 |
[02:09] | you know, considering… | 毕竟 |
[02:11] | Considering? | 什么 |
[02:12] | The other side… | 另一边 |
[02:14] | Falling apart. | 在分崩离析 |
[02:17] | She’s in denial. | 她处于否认阶段呢 |
[02:18] | So I see. | 是啊 |
[02:19] | I’m not in denial. | 我没有 |
[02:21] | The other side is disintegrating. | 另一边在瓦解 |
[02:22] | As the anchor to the other side, | 作为另一边的锚 |
[02:23] | I’m only alive as long as there is an other side. | 我与另一边共存亡 |
[02:25] | I’m perfectly aware of the threat of my impending death. | 我完全清楚我面临的生命威胁 |
[02:29] | There is nothing I can do about it. | 但我没什么办法 |
[02:31] | It’s called acceptance, fifth stage of grief. | 所以就得接受 是悲痛的第五阶段 |
[02:33] | Look it up, tutor guy. | 去查查吧 家教 |
[02:35] | Definitely in denial. | 绝对是否认阶段 |
[02:36] | Yeah. Look, Bonnie. I’ve already lost you once. | 嗯 邦妮 我失去过你一次了 |
[02:40] | We’re not doing this again. | 我们不能再来一次了 |
[02:41] | It’s not an option, ok? | 这绝不行 |
[02:42] | Not to mention what’s gonna happen Alaric and your grams | 更不用说阿拉里克 你外婆和那边的每个人 |
[02:45] | and everyone else over there. | 可能遇到什么险境 |
[02:46] | So what are we gonna do? | 我们怎么办 |
[02:48] | Fine. If you guys promise to stop hovering, | 好吧 如果你们能不再纠缠 |
[02:50] | I’ll ask Liv if she has any witchy ideas. | 我就去问问丽芙她有没有办法 |
[02:53] | Besides, don’t we have bigger problems | 而且旅行者想占领 |
[02:54] | with those travelers trying to take over Mystic Falls? | 神秘瀑布镇的问题不是更严重吗 |
[02:56] | Oh, no. Damon’s already on that. | 达蒙已经在处理了 |
[02:59] | He is? | 是吗 |
[03:00] | Did I say Damon? | 我说达蒙了吗 |
[03:01] | What I meant to say was George. | 我是说乔治 |
[03:05] | Damon said the he never wanted to see me again. | 达蒙说他再不想见我了 |
[03:09] | I guess we’re both in denial. | 看来我们都在否认中 |
[03:13] | Whose nasty-ass boxers are under the couch? | 沙发下面的脏内裤是谁的 |
[03:16] | Not mine. I actually do my laundry. | 不是我的 我自己洗衣服的 |
[03:18] | It’s not in the floor safe. | 不在地板保险箱里 |
[03:19] | Or the kitchen cabinets or the garage or the bookshelves. | 橱柜 车库 书架上也都没有 |
[03:23] | The traveler knife is gone. | 旅行者刀丢了 |
[03:24] | Are you sure Tyler hid it where he said he did? | 你确定泰勒把刀藏在他说的那个地方了吗 |
[03:26] | Well, obviously not. | 看来是没了 |
[03:28] | Dingdong! | 门铃响了 |
[03:29] | Invite me in. | 请我进去 |
[03:31] | We can hear you just fine from there. | 你站那儿我们也听得清 |
[03:33] | Oh, I’m so sorry I interrupted | 抱歉打扰了 |
[03:34] | whatever weird ritual you two were doing, | 你们俩在做的什么奇怪仪式 |
[03:37] | but I just want to de-passenger the great citizens of Mystic Falls | 但我只是想用那把神奇的旅行者刀赶走 |
[03:39] | using your magical traveler knife, | 神秘瀑布镇民身体里的寄生虫 |
[03:41] | so hand it over. | 拿过来吧 |
[03:43] | That’s gonna be a problem. | 这可麻烦了 |
[03:45] | 5 words that make want to vamp-toss my keys into your chest cavity. | 听你这么说我想把钥匙使劲扔进你胸腔里 |
[03:49] | Little Gilbert, help me in the fight | 小吉尔伯特 帮助我 |
[03:50] | against my dark side and elaborate, please. | 抵御我黑暗的一面 说说怎么回事吧 |
[03:53] | We can’t find it. | 我们找不到了 |
[03:54] | As in you lost it? | 弄丢了吗 |
[03:56] | As in it’s not here. | 反正不在这儿 |
[03:57] | U’re right. Don’t invite me in | 你们做得对 别请我进去 |
[03:58] | Because I will kill both of you. | 因为我会杀了你们俩的 |
[04:00] | Tyler said he hid it in the piano. | 泰勒说他藏在钢琴里了 |
[04:01] | And when was the last time you heard from Tyler? | 你们最后收到泰勒的消息是什么时候 |
[04:16] | Where the hell am I? | 我在哪 |
[04:18] | Not here. Vyjit. | 不在这儿 现身 |
[04:25] | Welcome back, Julian. | 欢迎回来 朱利安 |
[04:28] | Apologies for the precautions, | 抱歉必须采取这种防范措施 |
[04:30] | but you’re passengered into the body of a hybrid. | 但你寄住在了一个混血儿身体里 |
[04:33] | It’s hard to know how long you have before his consciousness returns. | 很难说他的意识什么时候会浮上来 |
[04:38] | I see we moved yet again. | 我们又搬家了 |
[04:39] | At least this is a step up. | 至少这里比上一处好多了 |
[04:41] | Just trying to keep our people comfortable. | 我只是想让大家舒服一点 |
[04:44] | With luck, our days of striking camp are numbered. | 如果走运 我们不久就不用再东奔西跑了 |
[04:47] | Sloan. | 斯隆 |
[04:54] | 2,000 years ago, the witches put a curse on our tribe | 两千年前 巫师们诅咒了我们的部落 |
[04:58] | so nature would turn against us | 如果我们想安顿下来 |
[05:00] | should we ever attempt to settle as a people. | 大自然就会与我们作对 |
[05:03] | We have lived without a home, | 我们居无定所 |
[05:06] | roaming like cattle. | 像牛群一样到处走 |
[05:09] | The prophecy states that we can break that curse, | 预言说 我们可以打破诅咒 |
[05:14] | but in order to undo a witch’s curse, | 但要打破巫师的诅咒 |
[05:17] | one must have the power | 就需要有 |
[05:20] | to undo a witch’s magic. | 撤销巫师魔法的力量 |
[05:24] | Our faithful Sloan has volunteered to be the– | 坚定的斯隆自愿做 |
[05:27] | How do you say– guinea pig of our little experiment. | 怎么说的来着 我们小实验的小白鼠 |
[05:32] | Drink. | 喝吧 |
[05:41] | Are you ready, Sloan? | 准备好了吗 斯隆 |
[05:44] | I’m ready. | 好了 |
[05:57] | And to what do I owe the pleasure? | 怎么想起我来了啊 |
[05:59] | You don’t happen to know where I can find a traveler, do you? | 你知道在哪能找到旅行者吗 |
[06:01] | You know travelers– vagabonds and the like. | 旅行者嘛 他们到处走 |
[06:03] | Haven’t seen any. Why? | 没见过他们 怎么了 |
[06:05] | I’ve got two brain-dead teenagers | 我这儿有俩脑残中学生 |
[06:06] | who didn’t realize two plus two equals one hijacked hybrid. | 看不出混血儿被绑架了 |
[06:10] | Don’t envy you there, mate. | 同情你啊 伙计 |
[06:12] | Well, what do you say– field trip? | 怎么样 我们一起去找找 |
[06:14] | I mean, I’m sure there’s some salvage yard we haven’t toured yet. | 我们肯定还有没去看过的废车场 |
[06:18] | I think it’s a little too dangerous to let | 我觉得放这俩 |
[06:20] | tweedledee and tweedledumber out of the house. | 二货出门有点太危险 |
[06:22] | Last thing we need’s another travel psession in our midst. | 我们最不需要的就是再多个被旅行者附身的人 |
[06:24] | Sadly I’ve got to take a rain check. | 可惜 我今天不行 |
[06:29] | I’m late to meet some people. | 我要去见人 要迟了 |
[06:36] | What? | 怎么了 |
[06:38] | Nothing. | 没什么 |
[06:40] | Not really nothing. | 也不算 |
[06:41] | More like a rhetorical question | 应该说是反问 |
[06:42] | about how to fix an imploding supernatural purgatory. | 我想知道怎么修复在崩坏的超自然炼狱 |
[06:47] | Oh, great. He’s here. | 太好了 他来了 |
[06:49] | You know Enzo? | 你认识恩佐 |
[06:51] | Yep. Not a fan. | 是啊 不怎么喜欢他 |
[06:57] | What are you doing here? | 你来干什么 |
[06:58] | I can’t join my friends for a cup of tea? | 不能来跟朋友喝杯茶吗 |
[07:02] | Damon, your friend, uh, singular, | 达蒙 是你的唯一朋友 |
[07:05] | isn’t here, and we’re a little busy right now. | 他不在 而我们正忙着 |
[07:10] | But by all means, have a seat. | 随便坐啊 |
[07:11] | No need to be rude. I’ve come here for a chat. | 不用这么粗鲁 我就是想聊聊 |
[07:14] | Elena, darling, perhaps Caroline told you | 埃琳娜 卡罗琳或许跟你说了 |
[07:17] | I’ve been searching for someone I once knew, | 我一直在找一个旧相识 |
[07:20] | a woman named Maggie. | 一个叫玛姬的女人 |
[07:21] | Your elusive girlfriend from the Augustine days. | 你在八月会时认识的神秘女友 |
[07:24] | Maggie worked there as an observer, | 玛姬在那儿做观察员 |
[07:26] | taking notes on my behavior. | 记录我的行为 |
[07:30] | She never got too close, | 她从未太接近我 |
[07:31] | never took off her vervain bracelet, | 从不摘掉她的马鞭草手链 |
[07:33] | but we spent hours and hours talking, | 但我们一谈就是几小时 |
[07:35] | and we developed an attachment. | 渐渐产生了感情 |
[07:44] | Now she left in 1950. | 1950年 她离开了 |
[07:46] | I imagined her one day teaching at one of these fancy universities, | 我曾想象她有一日会在这种好大学教书 |
[07:50] | starting a family, | 成家生子 |
[07:52] | living her life to the fullest. | 生活得幸福美满 |
[07:53] | I’m sure you two can appreciate that. | 相信这一点你们能理解 |
[07:56] | What’s going on? | 怎么回事 |
[07:59] | That traveler girl Sloan gave me this yesterday, | 那个旅行者斯隆 昨天给了我这个 |
[08:03] | making good on a promise. | 遵守了她的诺言 |
[08:06] | From the Augustine files left behind by our good Dr. Wes. | 在韦斯博士留下的八月会资料中找来的 |
[08:16] | Yes. Imagine how I felt when I saw it. | 是啊 想象我看到这个时的感受 |
[08:20] | Turns out Maggie died in 1960 in Mystic Falls. | 玛姬1960年就死在了神秘瀑布镇 |
[08:25] | Someone tore her head right off her body. | 有人把她的头扯下来了 |
[08:30] | In 1960, were you– | 1960年 你当时… |
[08:31] | A ripper? Clearly. | 是开膛手吗 显然是了 |
[08:36] | I wasn’t a ripper then. | 我当时不是那样的 |
[08:38] | I’m really sorry about your friend, | 你朋友的事我很遗憾 |
[08:41] | but I had nothing to do with it. | 但这事跟我没关系 |
[08:44] | Thought you might say that. | 就猜到你会这么说 |
[08:47] | Liv! | 丽芙 |
[08:49] | A little service here, please. | 过来帮个忙 |
[08:55] | Phasmatos pyrox morsinus allum! | [咒语] |
[08:58] | Liv, what are you doing? Stop. | 丽芙 你干什么 住手 |
[09:00] | I can’t stop. Sorry. | 不行 抱歉 |
[09:02] | That’s my fault really. Where’s Luke? | 这是我的错 卢克呢 |
[09:04] | See? I compelled a few blokes from the rugby team | 我控制了橄榄球队的几个家伙 |
[09:06] | to keep her brother’s life in jeopardy | 替我挟持了她弟弟 |
[09:08] | so that should the witch disobey he will die. | 这女巫如果不听话 他就得死 |
[09:11] | There’s a good soldier. | 这才是好士兵 |
[09:15] | Ok, Stefan. Are you ready to talk | 好了 斯特凡 你愿意说说 |
[09:17] | about what you did to the love of my life? | 你对我今生的挚爱做了什么吗 |
[09:56] | Tell him to use me instead. | 让他用我吧 |
[09:58] | I don’t really think he’s up for taking orders. | 我看他不怎么想听命于谁 |
[10:01] | Besides, I’m older than you. | 而且 我是姐姐 |
[10:03] | By 5 minutes. | 就大5分钟 |
[10:03] | Get him out of here now. | 把他带出去 |
[10:06] | Wait. What are you doing? | 慢着 你干什么 |
[10:06] | Get him out. | 带他出去 |
[10:09] | Too many witches under one roof makes me nervous. | 屋里太多巫师让我觉得紧张 |
[10:12] | Liv. | 丽芙 |
[10:13] | I’ll let you know if he needs to die. | 如果他要死我会告诉你的 |
[10:17] | That vervain water is going to hurt even worse | 你要是想挣脱那些绳结 |
[10:19] | if you struggle against those knots. | 会被马鞭草水伤得更深 |
[10:22] | Chap’s in the sailing club. | 他是航海俱乐部的 |
[10:24] | How did you compel everyone here? | 你怎么能控制这儿的每个人 |
[10:26] | Place opens at 8:00, you got here at 9:00. | 这里八点开门 你们九点才来 |
[10:28] | Do the math, college girl. | 自己算算吧 大学生 |
[10:31] | I will gladly release them once you admit you killed Maggie. | 你要是承认你杀了玛姬 我就放了他们 |
[10:34] | I would love to except I have absolutely no idea who she is. | 我也想 可我完全不认识她 |
[10:38] | That’s what this is for. | 所以要用到这个 |
[10:40] | Police found it on her body at the crime scene. | 警方在犯罪现场她尸体上发现的 |
[10:44] | “June 10, 1951, I found a job at a preschool. | 1951年6月10日 我在预科学校找到份工作 |
[10:48] | “I love the kids, but still I feel lost, listless. | 我喜欢那些孩子 但却还是觉得迷惘 没精神 |
[10:53] | “March 1953, while my girlfriends | 1953年3月 我的朋友们 |
[10:55] | have all found love, for some reason, | 都找到了男朋友 不知为什么 |
[10:57] | I can’t seem to connect with anyone | 我就是无法跟人交心 |
[10:59] | as if a part of my soul is missing or dead. | 好像我灵魂丢了一块 或是死了一块 |
[11:03] | My sister said there are more men in the city. | 姐姐说城里的男人更多 |
[11:05] | Maybe I’ll move.” | 或许我该搬家 |
[11:08] | Now it turns out she did move to the city in 1958, | 1985年 她的确搬去了城里 |
[11:12] | and in the move, she uncovered a box that she hadn’t touched in years | 搬家时 她找到了一个她已经多年没动的盒子 |
[11:15] | medical journals from 1950, | 是1950年的医学记录 |
[11:17] | covered in notes about a special vampire patient named 12144. | 全部是关于12144号病人的笔记 |
[11:22] | Of course, when she came back, | 当然 她回来的时候 |
[11:23] | Whitmore house had burned, | 惠特莫公馆已经被烧毁 |
[11:24] | and it was concluded that I had perished in the fire. | 于是她以为我已经葬身火海 |
[11:32] | You’re a journal man, aren’t you, Stefan? | 你也记日记 对吧 斯特凡 |
[11:34] | This is ridiculous. In 1960, I was cleaned up. | 这太荒谬了 1960年时 我已经好了 |
[11:36] | I was barely feeding on people, let alone killing them. | 我都不怎么吸人血了 更不会杀人 |
[11:43] | Good idea. Let’s call Damon. | 好啊 我们打给达蒙吧 |
[11:47] | How is it travelers are everywhere | 为什么旅行者本来到处都是 |
[11:48] | until you actually need to find one? | 真要找却找不到了呢 |
[11:50] | Hunt going poorly then? | 找人找得不顺利吗 |
[11:52] | That’s what I get for working with the Hardy Boys. | 跟这俩蠢货合作就这坏处 |
[11:55] | I take it you don’t have Stefan’s diaries handy. | 你应该没有斯特凡的日记吧 |
[11:58] | I need you to check with his journal for an entry on November 8, 1960. | 我需要你查查他1960年11月8日写的日记 |
[12:01] | Stefan burned his journals a while ago. | 斯特凡前一阵子把日记都烧了 |
[12:03] | He was in a mood. Why? | 当时心情不好 怎么了 |
[12:05] | Well, just trying to settle a little debate. | 只是在争论一件事 想讨个结论 |
[12:08] | No matter. I’m right. | 没关系 我是对的 |
[12:11] | How you hanging in there, man? | 你怎么样啊 |
[12:12] | I heard you exiled Elena from your eye line. | 听说你让埃琳娜别再出现在你面前了 |
[12:16] | How’d you hear that? | 你怎么知道的 |
[12:19] | Are you with them right now? | 你跟他们在一起吗 |
[12:22] | Not for long. | 不会太久了 |
[12:23] | I reckon one will be dead soon– | 他俩很快就会死一个了 |
[12:25] | Eye for an eye and all that. | 以牙还牙什么的 |
[12:27] | Enzo. | 恩佐 |
[12:29] | You have your murder voice on. | 你的声音里透着杀气啊 |
[12:31] | I need you to speak very slowly | 你慢慢来 冷静点 |
[12:33] | very calmly and tell me what the hell the problem is. | 告诉我到底是怎么了 |
[12:35] | The problem, if you must know, | 如果你非要问 |
[12:37] | is that my girl Maggie, the one who got away, | 是跟我情深缘浅的那个玛姬 |
[12:40] | turns out she didn’t get away for long. | 离开我没多久就死了 |
[12:42] | Your ripper of a brother took a big bite | 你的开膛手弟弟60年代 |
[12:44] | out of her neck membrane in the sixties. | 一口咬断了她的脖子 |
[12:45] | Sixties? Stefan wasn’t even– | 60年代 斯特凡当时根本不… |
[12:47] | Got to jet, mate. Nothing peonal, | 得走了 伙计 别往心里去 |
[12:49] | Just a bit of revenge, you understand? | 我就是想复仇 你理解吧 |
[12:53] | Any history majors in the house? | 这里有历史系的吗 |
[12:57] | Trick question. | 陷阱问题 |
[12:58] | I compelled them all not to speak or react. | 我控制他们不许说话或作出反应 |
[12:59] | Never mind. We’ll use this. 1960. | 算了 用这个吧 1960年 |
[13:03] | Let’s see. Ford Thunderbirds, | 我看看 福特雷鸟 |
[13:04] | Lincoln Continentals, | 林肯大陆 |
[13:06] | unseasonably cold that year. | 那年出奇的冷 |
[13:08] | Tuesday, November 8, | 11月8日 周二 |
[13:11] | John F. Kennedy was running for president. | 肯尼迪在竞选总统 |
[13:14] | Election night. | 大选之夜 |
[13:52] | You’re ok. | 没事的 |
[13:53] | Forget this ever happened and run. | 忘记这件事 跑吧 |
[14:00] | Gold star for impulse control. | 冲动控制得真好 |
[14:03] | Don’t worry. I’m not here to judge. | 别担心 我不是想对你评头论足 |
[14:04] | Who the hell are you? | 你是谁 |
[14:05] | Maggie James, | 玛姬·詹姆斯 |
[14:07] | and you’re Stefan Salvatore. | 你是斯特凡·塞尔瓦托 |
[14:10] | Another vampire. | 吸血鬼 |
[14:14] | Sorry. It’s just– it’s all so fascinating. | 抱歉 这真的很有趣 |
[14:18] | Here. I’ve been staring at Damon’s picture for years. | 给你 我盯着达蒙的照片看都有好几年了 |
[14:23] | Guess you got the handsome genes. | 看来你继承了家族的帅气 |
[14:25] | What do you know about my family? | 你知道多少我家的事 |
[14:27] | I spent the last two years searching for your brother. | 我过去两年一直在找你哥哥 |
[14:30] | I know everything about the two of you. | 我非常了解你们俩 |
[14:32] | Why are you so obsessed with my brother? | 你为什么这么痴迷于我哥哥 |
[14:34] | He knew a friend of mine who died in a fire. | 他认识我一位葬身火海的朋友 |
[14:36] | I was hoping you’d know where to find him. | 我希望你能找到他 |
[14:39] | Why don’t you do yourself a favor | 你还是帮自己一个忙 |
[14:40] | and stay away from my brother? He’s a monster. | 离我哥远远的吧 他是个魔鬼 |
[14:43] | He fell off the rails a couple of years ago. | 他几年前失控了 |
[14:45] | There’s no talking sense into him. | 跟他没法讲理的 |
[14:47] | Well, it’s a good thing I don’t want to talk to him. | 幸好我不想跟他谈 |
[14:51] | I want to kill him. | 我想杀了他 |
[14:53] | So you want me to tell you where my brother is | 你要我说出我哥在哪 |
[14:55] | so that you can kill him? | 好去杀了他 |
[14:58] | You just said he’s he a lost cause. | 你也说他没救了 |
[15:00] | I’d be doing the world a favor. | 我算是帮这世界一个忙了 |
[15:04] | Well, it’s too bad you’re not doing yourself any favors. | 可惜你帮不了你自己了 |
[15:10] | No, no. | 不要 |
[15:12] | That was Maggie? | 那是玛姬 |
[15:13] | Now we’re getting somewhere. | 这才对嘛 |
[15:15] | I didn’t kill her. | 我没杀她 |
[15:16] | I was just trying to scare her into leaving town. | 我只想吓唬她 让她离镇 |
[15:18] | So it was the other ripper in Mystic Falls then? | 那么是神秘瀑布镇的另一个开膛手干的喽 |
[15:20] | I have no reason to lie to you, Enzo. | 我没必要骗你 恩佐 |
[15:25] | Are your lies worth Bonnie’s life? | 你的谎言比邦妮的性命更重要吗 |
[15:26] | Bonnie! | 邦妮 |
[15:27] | What exactly happens if you die anyway? | 如果你死了会怎么样啊 |
[15:29] | Let go of me. | 放开我 |
[15:30] | Aren’t you technically already dead? | 你不是其实已经死了吗 |
[15:31] | Should we find out? | 我们看看会怎么样吧 |
[15:32] | Stop! | 住手 |
[15:35] | You’re right. I killed Maggie. | 你说得对 我是杀了玛姬 |
[15:38] | I tore out her throat, | 我撕碎了她的喉咙 |
[15:39] | and I ripped her head off. | 扯下了她的头 |
[15:41] | I completely forgot about her until now. | 直到今天我才想起她来 |
[15:44] | That’s the truth. | 就是这样 |
[15:46] | Now let her go. | 放她走吧 |
[15:52] | Take her upstairs. | 带她去楼上 |
[16:01] | You ok? | 你没事吧 |
[16:02] | You can cut the scared hostage act. | 你少装吓坏的人质了 |
[16:04] | Excuse me? | 什么 |
[16:05] | Enzo may be using you as his little pocket witch, | 恩佐虽然利用你 |
[16:07] | but if he kills either of them, | 但如果他杀了他们任何一个人 |
[16:08] | the travelers can’t do whatever they need to do | 旅行者就没法用二重身的血 |
[16:10] | with the doppelganger blood, | 完成他们想做的事了 |
[16:12] | and the witches win. | 巫师就会取胜 |
[16:13] | Aren’t you clever. | 你真聪明 |
[16:15] | You should be a magic teacher. | 你该去做魔法老师 |
[16:27] | Blondie, now is not the time to be screening my calls. | 金发女 你现在不接我电话太不是时候 |
[16:31] | You’re the only one unaccounted for, | 我只能指望你了 |
[16:32] | and I don’t know where Elena and Stefan are. | 我不知道埃琳娜和斯特凡在哪 |
[16:34] | At least call your mother. | 至少给你妈打电话 |
[16:37] | Why the sudden interest in Mystic Falls history? | 为什么突然对神秘瀑布镇历史感兴趣了 |
[16:39] | You know when your brother kills your only friend’s girl | 你理解你弟弟杀了你唯一朋友的女朋友 |
[16:42] | and you’re stuck in the middle? | 而你两边不好做的感受吗 |
[16:44] | No. | 不理解 |
[16:45] | Well, then don’t ask. | 那就别多问了 |
[16:47] | Ok. 1960. There was a mugging reported November 9. | 好吧 1906年 11月9日有起抢劫 |
[16:51] | No, no, no. It has to be the eighth. | 不不 是8日 |
[16:53] | He was very specific about the eighth. | 他说的很明白 |
[16:54] | Ok. Well, that would be Maggie James. | 那就是玛姬·詹姆斯 |
[16:56] | Died November 8, 1960, unresolved homicide, | 1960年11月8日死亡 悬案 |
[17:00] | Possible serial killer. | 可能是连环杀手 |
[17:05] | Stefan was right. | 斯特凡说得对 |
[17:06] | He didn’t kill Enzo’s girl. | 他没杀恩佐的女朋友 |
[17:08] | How do you know? | 你怎么知道 |
[17:13] | Because I did. | 是我杀的 |
[17:25] | It’s the only way to get you out of here. | 只有这样你才能出去 |
[17:29] | Make me a vampire. | 把我变成吸血鬼 |
[17:32] | I’ll save you. | 我会救你的 |
[17:33] | We’ll run away together. | 我们一起离开 |
[17:37] | Don’t you want to be with me? | 你不想跟我在一起吗 |
[17:39] | More than anything in this world. | 非常想 |
[17:41] | Then I’m ready. | 我准备好了 |
[17:46] | Dr. Whitmore’s back. You need to hurry. | 惠特莫医生回来了 你得快点 |
[17:49] | Come closer. | 靠近点 |
[17:55] | Take my hand. | 抓住我的手 |
[18:05] | Leave, Maggie. | 走吧 玛姬 |
[18:08] | Leave and never come back, | 离开这里 永远别回来 |
[18:11] | And when you go, | 你走的时候 |
[18:13] | forget I ever existed, | 忘记我这人 |
[18:16] | forget that I love you. | 忘记我爱你 |
[18:26] | Wait. | 等等 |
[18:32] | Must have fallen from your wrist. | 一定是掉下来了 |
[18:38] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[18:55] | Where were we then? | 说到哪了 |
[19:00] | Stop. You made your point. | 住手 你够了 |
[19:02] | What was that? I couldn’t hear you over all the– | 什么 我没听清 |
[19:11] | Oh, I’m sorry. | 抱歉 |
[19:12] | Is there a more appropriate reaction to torture? | 对折磨还有更合适的反应吗 |
[19:14] | This whole time, I thought I was | 我一直以为 |
[19:15] | doing you some favor by teaching you magic, | 我教你魔法是在帮你 |
[19:17] | and you’re more powerful than I ever was. | 你却比我强大的多 |
[19:20] | It’s nothing personal. | 不是针对你 |
[19:21] | It was our job to protect the doppelgangers. | 保护二重身是我们的职责 |
[19:24] | You were an easy in, | 从你入手比较容易 |
[19:25] | but, yeah, the stuff you were teaching me | 但的确 你教我的东西 |
[19:27] | I learned in first grade. | 我一年级就学会了 |
[19:28] | Does your coven know the other side is falling apart? | 你的巫师团知道另一边要分崩离析了吗 |
[19:30] | Why? You scared you’re not gonna make it through to finals? | 怎么 怕自己撑不到期末考试吗 |
[19:33] | It is not about me. | 这不是关于我 |
[19:34] | I have friends there, my grams. | 我在那边有朋友 我外婆 |
[19:36] | I mean, there’s got to be something that can be done to save it, | 肯定有办法能拯救那一边 |
[19:38] | a spell, a ritual, something. | 咒语 仪式什么的 |
[19:45] | I used to scream, too, | 我以前也会叫 |
[19:46] | but for me, it wasn’t so much the sharp instruments | 但折磨我的不是什么尖利的东西 |
[19:48] | as it was the fingers. | 而是手指 |
[19:50] | Those bloody fingers. | 那些该死的手指 |
[19:53] | Like I was a ball of dough. | 我觉得自己像个面团 |
[19:55] | Well, this is depressing. | 这太压抑了吧 |
[20:02] | Stadium seating really necessary? | 有必要找这么多观众吗 |
[20:04] | These people are starting to creep me t. | 这些人让我起鸡皮疙瘩 |
[20:06] | If I didn’t know any better, | 如果我不是了解你 |
[20:07] | I’d say that was a veiled attempt | 会以为你是想 |
[20:08] | to get to release the damn hostages. | 让我释放人质呢 |
[20:10] | Oh, I’m sorry. Was that veiled? | 抱歉 我没说明白吗 |
[20:12] | Release the damn hostages. | 释放人质吧 |
[20:13] | Whose side are you on? | 你站在谁那边 |
[20:14] | There are sides now? | 还分边了 |
[20:16] | You were there with me in Augustine. | 你跟我一起在八月会 |
[20:18] | Look. Don’t tell me you’ve forgotten | 别告诉我你忘记了 |
[20:19] | what it was like to cling onto the one thing | 一直挂念着那一个让你 |
[20:21] | that kept you from feeling pain! | 忘却痛苦的东西是什么感觉 |
[20:22] | Enzo, I get it. | 恩佐 我懂的 |
[20:24] | The prospect of seeing Maggie again | 期待再见到玛姬 |
[20:26] | was your safety line to the outside world, | 是你通往外面世界的安全索 |
[20:28] | the one thing that kept you from shutting it off, | 是唯一让你没有关闭人性的原因 |
[20:30] | but she’s gone. | 但她死了 |
[20:32] | There’s probably a chapter in Elena’s psych book about it. | 埃琳娜心理学书大概有一章是关于这个的 |
[20:34] | What, are you two study buddies now? | 你俩现在还一起学习了吗 |
[20:37] | What are you doing? | 你干什么啊 |
[20:43] | The thing is I didn’t know she was your Maggie. | 问题是 我当时不知道她是你的玛姬 |
[20:51] | What are you talking about? | 你说什么 |
[20:54] | She didn’t tell me her name when we met. | 我们见面的时候她没告诉我她叫什么 |
[20:57] | And when exactly was that? | 什么时候 |
[21:01] | November 8, 1960. | 1960年11月8日 |
[21:08] | I’d gotten a message at the house saying | 我在家收到一则消息 |
[21:09] | a lady wanted to buy me a drink. | 有个女士想请我喝酒 |
[21:12] | Naturally, I was curious. | 我当然很感兴趣 |
[21:13] | One of the closest presidential races in the history | 美国历史上最激烈的一场 |
[21:16] | of the United States | 总统选举 |
[21:17] | rests in the hands of our American populace. | 其结果就要看美国民众了 |
[21:19] | I’d like to interview you for an article I’m writing. | 我想就我在写的一篇文章采访你 |
[21:22] | Oh, yeah? What are thinking– | 是吗 你给谁写 |
[21:24] | “Life” Magazine? | 《生活》杂志吗 |
[21:25] | Not quite. | 不是 |
[21:26] | I’m with the “Whitmore college alumni gazette.” | 我是《惠特莫大学校友公报》的 |
[21:29] | Where is my cigarette lighter? | 我的打火机呢 |
[21:31] | Whitmore. I spent a lot of time there. | 惠特莫 我在那儿待了很久 |
[21:34] | Oh. Then you remember the fire of ’58 at Whitmore house? | 那你一定记得58年惠特莫公馆的大火了 |
[21:40] | Vividly. | 恍如昨日 |
[21:42] | It was incredibly hot, | 非常火热 |
[21:44] | very loud, lots of screaming. | 很喧闹 人人都在叫喊 |
[21:47] | So I heard. | 我听说是如此 |
[21:48] | I’m afraid that’s a little glib to quote | 这种话登在《公报》上 |
[21:50] | for the “Gazette,” seeing as over a dozen people died. | 怕是会不太合适 毕竟死了十几个人呢 |
[21:53] | Sensitive readership. Got you. | 读者对这事比较敏感 我懂了 |
[21:56] | See, I have this switch in my brain. | 我脑袋里有个开关 |
[21:58] | Feel something I don’t want to feel… | 如果我不想有什么情感 |
[22:01] | Click, it’s gone easy as pie. | 只要关上开关 就消失了 小菜一碟 |
[22:05] | You really are a monster. | 你真是一个魔鬼 |
[22:09] | I’m not a fan of needles. | 我不喜欢针 |
[22:11] | Oh. An augustine. | 你是八月会的成员啊 |
[22:13] | How refreshing of you to find me. | 你们主动来找我还真是头一遭 |
[22:15] | I usually have to hunt you people down. | 一般都得我四处去追捕你们 |
[22:21] | And the celebrations can begin | 让我们尽情庆祝吧 |
[22:47] | Had she gotten me with that vervain injection, | 如果当时她用马鞭草制服了我 |
[22:49] | things would have been very different. | 故事就会截然不同了 |
[22:52] | She didn’t stand a chance against me. | 她根本不是我的对手 |
[22:55] | And you made it look like I did it? | 然后你布置得像是我杀了她吗 |
[22:58] | Maggie was the hope Enzo clung to. | 玛姬是恩佐最后的希望 |
[23:00] | You were mine, | 而你是我的希望 |
[23:01] | and when you didn’t notice that I was missing for 5 years, | 你却根本没发现我失踪了五年 |
[23:03] | let’s just say I held a grudge. | 只能说 我有点怀恨在心 |
[23:06] | You killed Maggie. | 是你杀了玛姬 |
[23:09] | I didn’t even bat an eye. | 我眼都没眨一下 |
[23:12] | My switch was off, Enzo. | 那时我关掉了人性 恩佐 |
[23:13] | I did a lot of terrible things, | 做了许多糟糕的事 |
[23:16] | but I didn’t do it to make your life miserable from every angle. | 但我这么做绝不是为了让你痛苦 |
[23:19] | I did it because I didn’t care. | 而是因为我不在乎 |
[23:20] | Just do whatever it is you got to do. | 你尽管冲着我来吧 |
[23:22] | You want to kill me, you want to hate me, do it. | 你想杀我 还是恨我 随便你 |
[23:24] | This is between us. | 这是我们之间的恩怨 |
[23:27] | Well, that’s the problem, Damon. | 这就是问题所在 达蒙 |
[23:30] | I don’t want to hate you. | 我不想恨你 |
[23:32] | Because if I hate you, then I have nothing left. | 如果我恨你 我就一无所有了 |
[23:42] | There is another option. | 我还有另一个选择 |
[23:47] | Forget that I love you. | 忘记我爱你 |
[23:49] | In order for me to save myself and leave you, | 因为要想抛下你 选择自救 |
[23:53] | I had to shut off my humanity, damn it, | 我就得关掉了人性 |
[23:55] | So I flipped the switch, and I felt nothing– | 于是我关掉了情感 然后我就没感觉了 |
[23:58] | No remorse, no regret, no pain. | 没有悔意 也没有痛苦 |
[24:06] | Don’t you dare! Hey, Enzo! | 不准你这么做 恩佐 |
[24:10] | There we are. You’re right! | 真简单 你说的没错 |
[24:14] | I don’t have a care in the world. | 我什么都不在乎了 |
[24:41] | How are you feeling? | 你感觉怎么样 |
[24:43] | The lights– | 灯光好刺眼 |
[24:44] | All part of your transition. | 这都是转化的正常反应 |
[24:51] | Vampirism originated from the magic of witches, | 吸血鬼源于女巫的魔法 |
[24:54] | And it is in the prophecy | 预言里说 |
[24:56] | that the blood of the final two doppelgangers | 最后两名二重身之血 |
[24:58] | will undo witch magic. | 将破除女巫的魔法 |
[25:02] | The last of our doppelganger blood. | 我们仅剩的二重身之血 |
[25:48] | This is fun, not caring. | 什么都不在乎真有趣 |
[25:53] | Yep. Emotion-free. Bye-bye humanity. | 没错 没有任何情感 跟人性说再见 |
[26:02] | To Maggie James for whom I feel absolute and blissful detachment. | 敬我毫不在乎的玛姬·詹姆斯 |
[26:07] | What do you say we get out of here? | 我们出去吧 |
[26:09] | Where was it that you wanted to go– cape town? | 你之前想去哪里来着 开普敦 |
[26:11] | Cape horn. | 好望角 |
[26:13] | Even better. | 那更好了 |
[26:19] | All right. Everyone’s free to go! | 好了 大家都可以走了 |
[26:23] | Show’s over! | 戏演完了 |
[26:25] | Don’t worry. I compelled you all | 别担心 我把你们都催眠了 |
[26:26] | to think you spent the day studying | 让你们觉得自己像个 |
[26:27] | like the good, little students you are. | 好学生那样学习了一整天 |
[26:34] | Except you. | 除了你 |
[26:35] | Stay. I want to test something. | 留下来 我想测试点东西 |
[26:41] | No! | 不要 |
[26:46] | Look at that. | 看看 |
[26:47] | I don’t even feel obliged to say thank you. | 我觉得我都不用说谢谢了 |
[27:00] | No. Bastard. He took Elena. | 不 混蛋 他把埃琳娜带走了 |
[27:02] | Let’s go. | 我们走 |
[27:03] | No. Please, Stefan. | 不 别走 斯特凡 |
[27:04] | You deal with her. I’ll find Enzo. | 你帮她吧 我去找恩佐 |
[27:06] | He’s gonna kill her. You know that, right? | 他会杀了她的 你知道吧 |
[27:09] | I can handle him. | 我能搞定他 |
[27:10] | Damon! | 达蒙 |
[27:11] | I said I could handle him. | 我说我能搞定他 |
[27:13] | He wants to hurt you in any way he can. | 他想用尽所有办法折磨你 |
[27:16] | You can’t save him. | 你没办法拯救他 |
[27:19] | The witch is dying. | 女巫快死了 |
[27:33] | Drink. | 喝 |
[27:33] | Come on, Liv. You’re ok, you’re ok. | 丽芙 你没事的 没事的 |
[27:36] | You got this? | 你能处理吗 |
[27:37] | Yeah, go. | 可以 你走吧 |
[27:41] | Enzo, I need you to come find me, ok, | 恩佐 你来找我好吗 |
[27:44] | and I will give you a first-class ticket | 我帮你买一张头等舱的票 |
[27:45] | to cape wherever it is. | 去那个好望什么地方 |
[27:47] | Hell, I’ll even come with you. | 我跟你一起去也行 |
[27:49] | I mean, let’s face it. No one’s gonna miss me here, | 反正这里也没人会想我 |
[27:51] | But don’t hurt Elena, ok? | 但别伤害埃琳娜 好吗 |
[27:55] | You leave her alone, | 你别动她 |
[27:55] | I swear I’ll never ask you for anything again. | 我发誓再也不要求你做别的事 |
[28:04] | If you were gonna kill me, I’d be dead. | 如果你想杀我 我早就死了 |
[28:05] | I think you mean when I kill you you’ll be dead. | 我觉得你是想说我杀你的时候你会死 |
[28:08] | I know how you’re feeling. | 我明白你的感受 |
[28:09] | That’s the point. I feel nothing. | 这才是重点 我没有任何感受 |
[28:10] | You’re just lost. | 你只是迷失了 |
[28:16] | You think cutting all this out of your life is the answer, | 你认为把这些从生活中剔除就是解决之道 |
[28:19] | but you’re just biding time | 但你只是在拖延时间 |
[28:20] | until it all comes crashing back. | 这一切都会回来侵袭你 |
[28:22] | I know why Damon doesn’t want to deal with you anymore. | 我知道达蒙为什么不愿再和你交往了 |
[28:24] | You don’t shut up. | 你一直说个不停 |
[28:45] | Stefan. Where’s big brother? | 斯特凡 你哥哥呢 |
[28:48] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[28:49] | Guess I found you first. | 看来我先找到你了 |
[29:04] | Hope it’s insured. | 希望这车上保险了 |
[29:27] | Can you call my brother, see if he’s ok? | 能给我弟弟打个电话 看他怎么样了吗 |
[29:29] | It’s already done. | 已经打过了 |
[29:31] | He’s fine. | 他很好 |
[29:33] | So you’re probably gonna get fired. | 你估计会被解雇吧 |
[29:36] | Probably. | 应该会 |
[29:42] | You asked if there was anything you could do about the other side. | 你问我关于那一边的事你能不能帮上忙 |
[29:45] | Did you think of something? | 你想到什么了吗 |
[29:48] | Say good-bye to your friends, Bonnie. | 跟你的朋友告别吧 邦妮 |
[29:52] | The other side’s just like any other spell. | 另一边就跟其他咒语一样 |
[29:55] | You know how that works. | 你知道是怎么回事 |
[29:57] | Just like any other recipe or math equation, | 就好像食谱和数学公式 |
[30:01] | remove one component, | 拿掉一种元素 |
[30:02] | and the whole thing implodes on itself. | 它整个都会爆炸 |
[30:05] | When those travelers let Markos escape… | 旅行者让马科斯逃过来时… |
[30:11] | But there’s always another spell, | 总会有咒语 |
[30:12] | a loophole, a sacrifice, something. | 漏洞 或者祭献什么的可以利用 |
[30:19] | Jeremy loves you, Bonnie. | 杰里米很爱你 邦妮 |
[30:25] | He deserves to know you’re leaving. | 你应该告诉他你要走了 |
[30:30] | Elena! | 埃琳娜 |
[30:34] | Elena. | 埃琳娜 |
[30:44] | You are ok. | 你没事 |
[31:04] | Bet you wished you’d murdered me back when you had the chance, | 你一定很后悔有机会时没动手杀我 |
[31:07] | but Damon would have been furious. | 但那样达蒙会生气的 |
[31:09] | I think it’s time we both stopped coddling him. | 我想我们俩都该停止溺爱他了 |
[31:14] | Now where is my lighter? | 我的打火机呢 |
[31:17] | Or Maggie’s lighter, I should say? | 或许我该说是玛姬的打火机 |
[31:20] | I wonder what she’d think of all this. | 不知道她会怎么看这一切 |
[31:21] | Of course, who knows what lies | 不过呢 谁知道 |
[31:22] | in the great beyond for a mere human like Maggie James? | 玛姬·詹姆斯这样的凡人死后会遇到什么 |
[31:27] | Probably nothing. | 可能什么也没有 |
[31:28] | It’s probably just as well she’s not watching this. | 她看不到或许也好 |
[31:31] | I believe it might upset her. | 我觉得她会生气的 |
[31:35] | Should we burn together, you and I. | 我们一起烧死好吗 |
[31:38] | Perhaps just you. | 还是你自己烧死吧 |
[31:44] | My brother, he sees something good in you. | 我哥哥 他在你身上看到了好的一面 |
[31:49] | And you? | 那你呢 |
[31:50] | Isn’t there a part of you that thinks I can be redeemed? | 你完全不觉得我可以被拯救吗 |
[31:54] | Not with your emotions off. | 你关闭了情感就没救了 |
[31:56] | You won’t stop until you kill Damon. | 你不杀死达蒙不会住手的 |
[32:01] | Better yet, wouldn’t it be a sweet piece of revenge | 更好 等达蒙发现你杀了他最好的朋友 |
[32:05] | when Damon finds out you killed his best friend? | 不也是甜蜜的报复吗 |
[32:10] | Have fun sorting this out with your brother. | 祝你和你哥愉快地解决这事 |
[32:47] | Enzo, I need you to come find me, ok? | 恩佐 你来找我 好吗 |
[33:44] | You ok? | 你没事吧 |
[33:45] | Yeah, I’m fine. I’m just still a bit confused about how I got here. | 我没事 我只是不知道是怎么回到这里的 |
[33:49] | Bonnie here? | 邦妮在吗 |
[33:51] | No. She never came back. | 没有 她一直没回来 |
[33:54] | Enzo’s dead. | 恩佐死了 |
[33:57] | Did you… | 是你… |
[33:59] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[34:05] | Does Damon know? | 达蒙知道吗 |
[34:09] | I basically just killed my brother’s only friend. | 我刚刚杀了他唯一的朋友 |
[34:14] | It’s been a tough year for Damon. | 这一年对达蒙来说不容易 |
[34:16] | Don’t you think it would be easier | 如果没人性的恩佐 |
[34:17] | if no-humanity Enzo just left for parts unknown | 去了个没人知道的地方 一走了之 |
[34:21] | and was never heard from again? | 再无音讯 不是更容易令人接受吗 |
[34:25] | Ohh. Stefan, I don’t know if I can– | 斯特凡 我不知道我能不能… |
[34:28] | Listen, Elena. Damon thinks that Enzo left town, | 听着 埃琳娜 达蒙以为恩佐离开了 |
[34:32] | and we need to keep it that way. | 我们不能让他知道真相 |
[34:35] | We barely just got him back. | 他刚刚回到我们身旁 |
[34:37] | This would destroy him. | 这会使他崩溃的 |
[34:42] | Please. | 求你了 |
[34:49] | We think Tyler’s with the travelers. | 我们认为旅行者抓走了泰勒 |
[34:51] | And we’re stuck here because Damon said | 我们困在这里是因为达蒙说 |
[34:52] | he’d twist off our kneecaps if we left. | 如果我们离开就把我们膝盖卸了 |
[34:55] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[34:57] | Do you mind if I talk to Jeremy for a sec? | 你介意我和杰里米单独说两句吗 |
[34:59] | No. I’m glad you’re ok, Bon. | 嗯 我很高兴你没事 邦妮 |
[35:01] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[35:05] | Ok. You’ve got your superserious face on. | 好吧 你又是副超级严肃的表情了 |
[35:08] | Do I? In light of the Tyler thing, it’s probably nothing, but– | 是吗 鉴于泰勒的事 这或许没什么大不了 |
[35:11] | Bon, come on. What is it? | 邦 拜托 到底怎么了 |
[35:15] | This whole thing with the other side, | 关于另一边的事 |
[35:16] | I don’t know what’s going on, | 我不知道发生了什么 |
[35:20] | but if it does go away… | 但是如果那边消失了 |
[35:25] | Liv thinks there might be a way to save me, so… | 丽芙觉得可能有方法救我 |
[35:31] | Sorry. Hang on. It’s Stefan. | 抱歉 等一下 是斯特凡 |
[35:34] | Hello? | 你好 |
[35:35] | Who are you with right now? | 你现在正和谁在一起 |
[35:37] | Jeremy. Why? | 杰里米 怎么了 |
[35:39] | Because Enzo’s dead, | 恩佐死了 |
[35:41] | and I don’t mean to put this on you, | 我无意把你牵扯进来 |
[35:42] | but Damon can’t find out. | 但是绝不能让达蒙知道 |
[35:48] | Bonnie. | 邦妮 |
[35:49] | Yep. Understand. | 好的 明白 |
[35:51] | Damage control, is it? | 损害控制 对不对 |
[35:55] | Bonnie, what’s going on? | 邦妮 发生什么了 |
[35:56] | Nothing. Just someone passing through to the other side, | 没什么 有人要穿越到另一边去 |
[35:59] | A werewolf or something. | 貌似是一个狼人 |
[36:02] | Go on. Keep your little secret. | 好啊 保守你的小秘密 |
[36:06] | You’ll see me again. | 你还会再见到我的 |
[36:09] | Did I mention how good I am at revenge? | 我有说过我多么擅长报仇吗 |
[36:30] | The moment of truth. | 好不好使就看现在了 |
[36:33] | Are you still a vampire, | 你还是吸血鬼吗 |
[36:35] | or is the prophecy true? | 预言是真的吗 |
[36:37] | Did the doppelganger blood revert you back to your human form? | 二重身的血使你恢复为人类了吗 |
[36:44] | I’m not healing. | 我的伤口没有愈合 |
[36:49] | I’m not a vampire anymore. | 我不再是吸血鬼了 |
[36:55] | Congratulations. | 恭喜你 |
[36:58] | If we can undo the magic in Mystic Falls, | 如果我们能解除神秘瀑布镇的魔法 |
[37:01] | we can undo the witches’ curse | 我们就能解除掉巫师 |
[37:02] | that prevents us from finding a home. | 让我们不得安家的诅咒 |
[37:06] | We’ll finally have a place to settle. | 我们将终于有一片立足之处 |
[37:09] | Sadly I’m afraid you won’t be able to enjoy it with us. | 可惜 你不能与我们一同分享胜利了 |
[37:19] | The doppelganger blood removes magic. | 二重身的血液可以解除魔法 |
[37:24] | Unfortunately without the magic of vampirism to keep her alive, | 不幸的是没有了吸血鬼的不死之身 |
[37:28] | Sloan has reverted to her final human state, | 斯隆回到了人类的状态 |
[37:30] | So now she’s just… | 所以她已经 |
[37:32] | Dead. | 死了 |
[37:34] | Exactly, Julian. | 说得对 朱利安 |
[37:36] | She’s dead. | 她死了 |
[37:38] | Such is the fate of a vampire that tries to live in our new home. | 所有想留在我们新家的吸血鬼也会是同样的命运 |
[37:42] | We’re almost ready to begin our work except… | 我们就可以开工了 但是 |
[37:48] | We’re gonna need a lot more blood. | 我们需要更多血液 |
[38:03] | I know. | 我知道 |
[38:07] | I know what you’re thinking. | 我知道你在想什么 |
[38:09] | I screwed up. | 我搞砸了 |
[38:11] | I’m the reason Enzo’s in our lives, | 是我把恩佐带进了我们的生活 |
[38:12] | I’m the reason he wants us dead. | 也因为我他想把我们全部杀掉 |
[38:13] | It all my fault, and I’ll fix it, ok? | 全是我的错 我来解决好吗 |
[38:17] | He was there for me when I was at my worst. | 他在我最糟糕的时候陪在我身边 |
[38:19] | I’ll find a way to be there for him. | 现在轮到我这么做了 |
[38:21] | I’ll get him back. | 我会帮他找回情感 |
[38:23] | I’ll fix it. | 我会解决的 |
[38:30] | Did I leave anything out? | 我有落掉什么吗 |
[38:36] | I, uh, checked in on Elena. | 我去看了埃琳娜 |
[38:38] | She’s, uh–she’s all right. | 她没事 |
[38:39] | Yeah, I know. I found her on campus. | 我知道 我在校园里找到了她 |
[38:41] | She was unconscious, I took her home, tucked her in. | 她昏过去了 我送她回宿舍 把她放到了床上 |
[38:44] | You didn’t leave a note? | 你没留个字条吗 |
[38:46] | I think I’m past trying to earn points for good behavior, Stefan. | 我已经不打算凭好表现加分了 斯特凡 |
[38:53] | You know, what happened today wasn’t your fault. | 今天发生的事不是你的错 |
[38:55] | That’s very noble of you, brother. | 你真是好心 弟弟 |
[38:57] | We both know it’s not the truth. | 我们都知道那不是事实 |
[38:59] | Well, either way, I think it’s time you leave Enzo alone. | 不管怎样 我觉得你该放弃恩佐了 |
[39:03] | I can’t. | 我不能 |
[39:04] | Come on, Damon. | 拜托 达蒙 |
[39:07] | He’s not your responsibility. | 他不用你负责 |
[39:08] | What, you’re the only one that gets to play hero? | 怎么 只有你才能扮英雄吗 |
[39:11] | Or you just don’t think I can do it? | 还是你觉得我没那个本事 |
[39:13] | I think that he’s not worth saving. | 我认为他不值得被拯救 |
[39:16] | You don’t know what you’re talking about, Stefan. | 你不知道你在讲什么 斯特凡 |
[39:18] | Really? | 是吗 |
[39:19] | Yeah, because you know what you never knew? | 是的 因为你不知道 |
[39:20] | The whole time I was in that cell | 我在监狱里的那段时间 |
[39:22] | every time I’d say something terrible about you | 每次我说你的坏话 |
[39:24] | or blame you for not coming to rescue me, | 或者责备你竟然不来救我 |
[39:26] | Enzo would bring me back from the edge. | 恩佐会把我从崩溃的边缘拉回来 |
[39:31] | I know you guys were close. | 我知道你们很亲密 |
[39:32] | Enzo reminded me that at least I got to grow up with a family, | 恩佐提醒我 至少我成长中有家人陪伴 |
[39:35] | at least I had family still out there, | 至少我有个亲人还活着 |
[39:37] | which was more than he could say for himself. | 而他却是孤身一人 |
[39:40] | Said he envied me for having a brother. | 他曾说很嫉妒我有个兄弟 |
[39:47] | Even a crappy one like me? | 即使像我这样糟糕的弟弟 |
[39:50] | Even a crappy one like you. | 即使像你这样糟糕的弟弟 |
[39:55] | He defended you, Stefan, | 他维护你 斯特凡 |
[39:56] | even though he didn’t know you. | 尽管他根本不认识你 |
[39:59] | Said it was good that we had people on the outside, | 他说我们有牵挂的人 在过自己的生活 |
[40:01] | people just living their lives free and clear of our Augustine hell, | 全然不知有八月会这个地狱 这是好事 |
[40:07] | people worth holding on to our humanity for | 我们为他们留着人性 |
[40:11] | because we loved them. | 因为我们爱着他们 |
[40:15] | And all that time as a prisoner, | 作囚徒的那段日子里 |
[40:17] | every time I wanted to give up on you, | 每当我对你表示绝望 |
[40:18] | Enzo stopped me from hating you. | 恩佐就会阻止我恨你 |
[40:23] | That’s why I have to help him. | 所以我必须帮助他 |
[40:26] | And I owe him for that. | 这是我欠他的 |
[40:31] | And so do you. | 也是你欠他的 |
[40:37] | It’s too late to make amends, Damon. | 现在弥补太晚了 达蒙 |
[40:39] | You know me. | 你了解我 |
[40:41] | Never let go of a good vendetta, | 向来是有仇必报 |
[40:45] | and this one is just getting started. | 这个复仇才刚开始 |