时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:02] | Damon is gone. | 达蒙已经不在了 |
[00:03] | I want you to compel me to forget that | 我要你催眠我忘记 |
[00:05] | I ever loved him. | 我爱过他 |
[00:06] | Who is Damon Salvatore? | 达蒙·塞尔瓦托是谁 |
[00:07] | He was a monster. | 他是个魔头 |
[00:09] | To get home, we’ll harness the power of the eclipse | 想要回家 我们需要用一种神秘的古物 |
[00:11] | using a mystical relic. | 来汲取日蚀的能量 |
[00:12] | No. | 不要 |
[00:17] | Vampires murdered my wife. | 吸血鬼杀了我妻子 |
[00:19] | And I’m gonna get him to name all his vampire buddies. | 我要让他说出他全部的吸血鬼朋友 |
[00:21] | Need any help? | 需要帮忙吗 |
[00:27] | If even just a small, little part of you came back to check on me… | 如果你哪怕只有一丁点是想回来看看我 |
[00:32] | Then stay. | 那就留下来 |
[00:34] | Not doing so great, Damon. | 我过得不怎么样 达蒙 |
[00:37] | Because I’m lost, brother. | 我迷失了 哥哥 |
[00:41] | It’s a hell of a long story, brother, | 说来话长啊 弟弟 |
[00:42] | but I’m back. | 但我回来了 |
[00:52] | Please just let me go. | 放了我吧 |
[00:54] | I know this may seem a little barbaric, | 我知道你或许觉得这很野蛮 |
[00:58] | but I promise you, it’s nothing personal. | 但我保证 这不是针对你 |
[01:01] | Why are you doing this? | 你为什么要这么做 |
[01:02] | It’s a longer story than we have time for, | 说来话长 没时间讲了 |
[01:04] | but–trust me–you don’t want this life… | 但相信我 你们不会想要这样的人生 |
[01:09] | If you can call it that. | 如果这还算”生”的话 |
[01:17] | All right. Come on. | 断掉啊 |
[01:18] | Come on. Come on. | 快点啊 |
[01:23] | Come on. | 快断掉 |
[01:31] | What’s that? What is that? | 怎么回事 怎么回事 |
[01:34] | What is happening? | 怎么回事 |
[01:50] | I missed you, too, buddy. | 我也想你 伙计 |
[01:52] | I can’t believe it. | 难以置信 |
[01:56] | I thought you were gone. | 我以为你死了 |
[01:58] | You didn’t think I was gone gone, huh? | 你不会真以为我回不来了吧 |
[02:01] | Promised you an eternity of misery. | 我说过要永远折磨你的 |
[02:05] | He’s back? | 他回来了 |
[02:08] | How? | 怎么回事 |
[02:09] | I don’t know. | 我也不知道 |
[02:11] | Honestly, everything Stefan said | 老实说 斯特凡说完 |
[02:12] | after, “Damon is back,” is kind of a blur. | “达蒙回来了”之后 我就懵了 |
[02:15] | What about Bonnie? | 那邦妮呢 |
[02:16] | She sacrificed herself so I can come back. | 她为了让我回来 牺牲了自己 |
[02:20] | I don’t want anyone to know. | 我不想让他们知道 |
[02:21] | There’s no sense making this harder than it already is. | 没必要给大家平添更多痛苦了 |
[02:24] | What are we gonna tell people? | 那我们怎么跟他们说 |
[02:26] | He said that she wasn’t over there. | 他说她没跟他在一起 |
[02:29] | Where is there, exactly? | 他去了哪啊 |
[02:31] | – Mystic Falls, 1994? – I know. | -1994年的神秘瀑布镇 -是啊 |
[02:34] | A bunch of witches were gonna get together | 是啊 一群巫师聚在了一起 |
[02:36] | and create some space-time purgatory, | 制造了一个时空炼狱 |
[02:38] | you’d think they’d pick a better year than | 居然还偏偏选了 |
[02:39] | the one that Kurt Cobain killed himself. | 科特·柯本自杀的那年 |
[02:42] | Whole thing was just very depressing. | 简直郁闷死个人 |
[02:45] | So how did you get back? | 你怎么回来的 |
[02:46] | Long story–big flash of light, | 说来话长 一道白光 |
[02:48] | two decades’ worth of jet lag. | 二十年时差 |
[02:49] | I will explain all of my adventures | 我回头会详尽解释 |
[02:51] | in that flannel hellscape, but first, | 我在那鬼地方的经历 但首先 |
[02:54] | there’s someone I got to go see. | 我要去见个人 |
[02:56] | I don’t want to see him. | 我不想见他 |
[02:58] | I get it, | 我理解 |
[03:00] | but that’s how you feel now, Elena. | 但那是你现在的想法 埃琳娜 |
[03:02] | If you thought there was even a chance You’d see Damon again, | 如果你当时觉得自己还有一丝再见到达蒙的希望 |
[03:05] | you would have never asked me to compel away | 你都绝不会让我催眠你忘记 |
[03:07] | your memories of loving him. | 你爱过他的记忆 |
[03:08] | She did what? | 她什么 |
[03:11] | She had Alaric do it. | 她让阿拉里克做的 |
[03:13] | Damon is going to kill me. | 达蒙会宰了我的 |
[03:15] | You’re unkillable. | 你是杀不死的 |
[03:17] | Doesn’t mean he won’t try. | 他还是会试的 |
[03:18] | What do you think is gonna happen when I do see him? | 你觉得我见到他会发生什么啊 |
[03:20] | I just need to see her, Stefan. | 我得见到她 斯特凡 |
[03:22] | Our eyes will meet, fireworks will go off, | 我们目光交汇 电石火光 |
[03:24] | and the balance of nature will be restored. | 自然的平衡会再次恢复 |
[03:28] | She loves me. | 她爱我的 |
[03:29] | He’s a psychotic killer. | 他是个疯子杀人狂 |
[03:31] | You only feel that way because I erased all the good parts. | 你这么想是因为我把美好的记忆抹去了 |
[03:33] | I don’t see anything that could balance out the bad. | 我实在想象不出有什么能抵消那些罪恶 |
[03:37] | Promise me you won’t lift the compulsion. | 答应我你不会解除催眠 |
[03:41] | – Promise me. – I won’t, ok, | -答应我 -我不会 |
[03:44] | not until you ask me to. | 除非你要我那么做 |
[03:45] | – Thank you. – But, Elena, | -谢谢 -但是 埃琳娜 |
[03:48] | I hope you ask me. | 我希望你要我那么做 |
[03:50] | I have to go. I have a shift at the hospital. | 我得走了 要去医院值班 |
[03:53] | Since when? | 值什么班啊 |
[03:54] | Since Damon came back and I’m trying desperately to avoid him. | 达蒙回来了 我在尽力回避他 |
[03:57] | Fine, but if you’re avoiding people, | 好吧 如果你要回避人 |
[04:00] | add Jo to your list. | 连乔一起回避吧 |
[04:02] | I compelled her to forget our date the other night, | 我那晚本想催眠她忘记我们的约会 |
[04:04] | and it didn’t take. | 却没起作用 |
[04:05] | What do you mean, it didn’t take? | 什么意思 没起作用 |
[04:07] | Well, either she’s on vervain | 她要么是在服马鞭草 |
[04:08] | or there’s some other reason, | 要么就是有其他的原因 |
[04:10] | but she can’t be compelled. | 但她无法被催眠 |
[04:12] | So see if you can find out why. | 看看你能不能查明原因吧 |
[04:15] | Ok. Yeah. I will. | 好的 我会的 |
[04:18] | Will you call Jeremy? | 你能打给杰里米吗 |
[04:20] | I had to tell him about Bonnie over the phone. | 我不得不在电话上跟他说邦妮的事 |
[04:24] | You can imagine how that went. | 你可以想象他的反应 |
[04:30] | – Where are you going? – Out. | -你去哪 -出门 |
[04:31] | You promised me you’d help me track down my relatives. | 你答应帮我找到我亲戚的 |
[04:33] | Just…later, ok? | 回头的 好吗 |
[04:36] | Jeremy, you can’t just say, “Zach Salvatore was your dad. | 杰里米 你不能丢一句”扎克·塞尔瓦托是你爸爸 |
[04:39] | Too bad he’s dead,” And then, “Peace out.” | 可惜他死了” 然后就扭头走人 |
[04:41] | I can’t do this right now. | 我现在没这个心情 |
[04:43] | What is so urgent to make you | 什么事这么紧急 |
[04:44] | finally unglue your ass from the couch? | 让你终于离开你的宝贝沙发了 |
[04:46] | I know it’s not school. It’s not work. | 肯定不是去学校 或去工作 |
[04:49] | If it’s another girl, I’d shower first. | 如果是去泡妞 还是先洗个澡吧 |
[04:56] | I just need to get out of here. | 我就是想出去透口气 |
[05:06] | Tripp’s errand boy returns. | 特里普的手下回来了 |
[05:13] | My bad. | 抱歉了 |
[05:15] | That’s all right, mate. | 没事 伙计 |
[05:17] | Just lean in, and I’ll take it right from the tap. | 靠过来点 我直接对脖子吹 |
[05:19] | I’ll pass. | 算了 |
[05:22] | Yeah? Come on. | 来吧 |
[05:24] | I’m gonna need my strength back for when you help me escape. | 等你帮我逃跑的时候 我得有力气 |
[05:26] | Sorry. If Stefan turned you in, | 抱歉 如果斯特凡把你交给了他 |
[05:28] | I’m guessing you deserved it. | 你一定是活该落到这田地 |
[05:31] | When did Stefan’s moral compass become the new true north? | 斯特凡认为对的事就是对的吗 |
[05:36] | Wasn’t he the one who scurried off to some poxy, little town | 难道他没有逃去小镇避世 |
[05:39] | while he let everyone believe he was still searching for his brother? | 还让大家误以为他还在继续寻找他哥哥吗 |
[05:42] | Not exactly the hero move, if you ask me. | 要我说 这可不够英雄 |
[05:45] | Still, I think the general population is safer with you in here. | 我还是觉得 你关在这儿 大部分人会更安全 |
[05:48] | Yeah. Probably right, | 是啊 或许吧 |
[05:50] | Well, except for Elena… | 只是除了 埃琳娜 |
[05:52] | Stefan, Caroline, you. | 斯特凡 卡罗琳 还有你 |
[05:57] | What do you think would happen | 如果我把我知道的吸血鬼 |
[05:57] | if I were to tell your boss about known vampires | 和他们的朋友告诉了你上司 |
[06:01] | and their groupies? | 你觉得会怎么样 |
[06:06] | Well, Savannah was a waste of gas. | 去萨凡纳纯属浪费汽油 |
[06:09] | Minus a few blood bags, the house you told us about was empty. | 除了有几个血袋 你提到的房子空无一人 |
[06:13] | Odd. Must have smelled you coming. | 奇怪 一定是发现你要去了 |
[06:17] | Would have been a total bust, | 本来的确是白费功夫 |
[06:18] | except I happened upon a girl | 但我恰好碰到个姑娘 |
[06:20] | that fit the description that you gave me. | 而且完全符合你的描述 |
[06:23] | That was near Whitmore, | 她在惠特莫附近 |
[06:26] | 500 miles from where you said she was gonna be. | 离你说的地方差了500英里 |
[06:32] | – Is this Ivy? – That’s the one. | -这是艾薇吗 -就是她 |
[06:35] | So I’m gonna give you today to conjure up | 今天之内 把你吸血鬼朋友的 |
[06:38] | the location of your vampire friends, | 所在地都吐出来 |
[06:41] | or you and I are gonna go sightseeing | 否则 你就要跟我去兜兜风 |
[06:44] | in Mystic Falls. | 去神秘瀑布镇 |
[06:58] | Why didn’t you tell us Enzo has been locked up this whole time? | 你为什么不早说恩佐被抓住了 |
[07:01] | Honestly, I didn’t know anybody was missing him. | 老实说 我不知道有人会想他 |
[07:03] | – Matt! – I’m sorry. | -马特 -抱歉 |
[07:05] | I was confused about which vampires we like | 我对我们喜欢哪些吸血鬼 |
[07:07] | and which ones we don’t. | 不喜欢哪些有点糊涂 |
[07:09] | Ok. Well, what about Ivy? Is she there, too? | 那艾薇呢 她也在吗 |
[07:13] | Tripp drove her and two others across the border last night. | 特里普昨晚开车带她和另外两个穿过镇界了 |
[07:17] | Oh, God. | 天呐 |
[07:20] | Well, do you know where Tripp is now? | 你知道特里普现在在哪吗 |
[07:21] | He’s running down another lead, | 他在追查另一条线索 |
[07:22] | but he didn’t tell me what it was. | 但他没跟我说 |
[07:24] | Well, can you find out? | 你能查到吗 |
[07:25] | We need to know who his next target is. | 我们得知道他下个目标是谁 |
[07:27] | If Enzo talks, it’ll be you guys. | 如果恩佐开口了 那就是你们 |
[07:30] | Well, that’s not going to happen | 这是不可能的 |
[07:32] | because we’re busting him out, right, | 因为我们要救他出来 是吧 |
[07:34] | if for no other reason than so I can kick his ass | 不说别的 他居然被抓住了 |
[07:36] | for getting caught in the first place. | 就为这我也要收拾他 |
[07:37] | You have any idea how he even managed to get his hands on it? | 你知道他是怎么抓住他的吗 |
[07:40] | He didn’t. I turned him in. | 不是他抓的 是我给他的 |
[07:57] | Who is it? | 谁啊 |
[07:58] | Hey, it’s me. | 是我 |
[08:00] | I just wanted to talk. | 我只想谈谈 |
[08:04] | I can’t, not now. | 不行 现在不行 |
[08:09] | Look. I know why you did what you did. | 我知道你为什么那么做 |
[08:12] | It’s not real. | 那不是真的 |
[08:15] | You know what’s real? The way you felt for me. | 你知道什么是真的吗 你对我的感觉 |
[08:20] | You once told me that it was the most real thing | 你曾跟我说那是你这辈子 |
[08:22] | you ever felt in your life. | 最真实的感觉 |
[08:29] | Those feelings are gone. | 那感觉已经不存在了 |
[08:31] | Come on, Elena. | 得了 埃琳娜 |
[08:33] | You’ve compelled enough people to know | 你也催眠过很多人 你该知道 |
[08:34] | it’s just a way of covering the truth, | 那只是在掩盖真相 |
[08:39] | and no matter how badly you want it done, | 不管你多么想那么做 |
[08:42] | it doesn’t make it any less of a lie, | 那还是一个谎言 |
[08:47] | you know? | 知道吗 |
[08:58] | Oh, I hear you breathing. | 我听得见你的呼吸 |
[09:02] | You have no idea how long I’ve wanted to hear you breathe. | 你不知道我有多怀念你的呼吸声 |
[09:19] | Just open the door, Elena. | 开门吧 埃琳娜 |
[09:23] | Everything can go back to the way it was. | 一切都能回到过去 |
[09:32] | Just– | 求你 |
[09:36] | Just open the door, Elena, please… | 开门吧 埃琳娜 |
[09:41] | Or, at the very least, step aside | 或者至少站开点 |
[09:42] | because I’m gonna kick this door in. | 我要把门踢开了 |
[10:24] | Seriously? You jumped out of a window? | 真的假的 你跳窗了 |
[10:27] | What if somebody saw you? | 被人看到怎么办 |
[10:28] | I know, I know. I panicked. I don’t know. | 我知道 我慌神了 |
[10:30] | Look. He’s been trapped over there alone for months. | 他一个人在那边困了好几个月了 |
[10:33] | He just wants to see you. | 他只是想见见你 |
[10:34] | Look. I get how I’m supposed to feel, | 我知道我该有什么样的感觉 |
[10:37] | but I know how I actually feel, | 但我也知道我真实的感觉 |
[10:38] | and I’m happy now. | 我现在很开心 |
[10:41] | What if I look at him and my old feelings | 如果我看到他的时候 |
[10:43] | break through the compulsion? | 以前的感觉冲破了催眠呢 |
[10:45] | They won’t, but even if they did, | 不会的 但即使真如此 |
[10:46] | is that such a bad thing? | 那就很糟糕吗 |
[10:48] | Yeah. I started over just like you did, ok? | 是啊 我已经重新开始了 就像你一样 |
[10:53] | I made a smart choice for myself and for my future. | 我为自己 为自己的未来做出了明智的决定 |
[10:58] | Stefan, I kissed Liam last night. | 斯特凡 我昨晚吻连姆了 |
[11:03] | Please forget that you told me that | 求你忘记你刚刚跟我说了这个 |
[11:04] | and definitely do not tell Damon that. | 而且绝对不要告诉达蒙 |
[11:07] | Because he’s gonna kill him, right, | 因为他会杀了他 是吗 |
[11:09] | just like he killed my brother. | 就像他杀过我弟弟 |
[11:11] | I was gonna say because he’ll be heartbroken. | 我是想说因为他会心碎的 |
[11:13] | Listen. What do you want to do? | 你想怎么办啊 |
[11:14] | I mean, you have to see him eventually. | 你总归是得见他的 |
[11:16] | I know, but I just don’t think eventually can be today, all right? | 我知道 但不是今天 好吗 |
[11:21] | I’m not– | 我还没 |
[11:23] | I’m just not…ready. | 我还没准备好 |
[11:27] | I got to go. | 我得挂了 |
[11:48] | Elena. | 埃琳娜 |
[11:50] | I didn’t think you were here today. | 我不知道你今天会来 |
[11:52] | – Yeah. No. I changed my schedule around. – Ok. | -我改了安排 -好吧 |
[11:57] | Follow me. | 跟我来 |
[12:16] | Sarah, what are you doing? | 莎拉 你来干吗 |
[12:17] | Could ask you the same question. | 我也能这么问你呢 |
[12:19] | You can’t be in here. | 你不该进来 |
[12:21] | From the look on your face, | 从你脸上的表情来看 |
[12:22] | either you’re downloading porn | 你要么是在下黄片 |
[12:24] | or you’re not supposed to be here, either. | 要么你就也不该进来 |
[12:26] | What are you doing in Tripp’s office? | 你在特里普的办公室做什么 |
[12:29] | What do you want? | 你想要什么 |
[12:30] | Information on some people who used to live here. | 一些关于这里以前几个居民的资料 |
[12:33] | You know anything about the Salvatores? | 你知道塞尔瓦托家吗 |
[12:35] | Not really. | 不怎么认识 |
[12:37] | According to Jeremy, | 据杰里米说 |
[12:38] | Zach Salvatore was my dad. | 扎克·塞尔瓦托是我爸爸 |
[12:40] | He supposedly died from an animal attack, | 他是死于动物袭击 |
[12:42] | and, coincidentally, so did my mom, | 巧的是 我妈妈也是 |
[12:45] | but I’ve been paying attention. | 但我有留意情况 |
[12:47] | I know what that’s code for, | 我知道那其实是什么意思 |
[12:48] | and your boss seems to know a lot | 你上司似乎对 |
[12:50] | about homicidal wildlife, so– | 杀人野生动物颇有研究 所以 |
[12:52] | So you thought breaking in here was a good idea. | 所以你就觉得你可以闯进来吗 |
[12:55] | Guess we have that in common. | 看来这点上我们一样了 |
[12:57] | Now, either you help me or start coming up | 你要么帮我 要么赶紧编谎话 |
[12:59] | with a good lie when I tell your boss you were snooping. | 等我告诉你上司你在查他时好跟他说 |
[13:05] | Animal attacks are filed over there. | 动物袭击的资料都在那边 |
[13:12] | Professor Saltzman. | 萨尔茨曼教授 |
[13:15] | What, couldn’t compel yourself a ph.D.? | 怎么 不能催眠个博士学位出来吗 |
[13:19] | I can’t believe you’re back. | 真不敢相信你回来了 |
[13:21] | I am. | 是啊 |
[13:26] | So…how the hell are you? | 你怎么样啊 |
[13:30] | Well, let’s see, Ric. | 我想想 里克 |
[13:31] | I clawed my way out of some retro pocket universe, | 我从复古时空里好不容易爬了出来 |
[13:35] | only to find that I needed to compel myself | 却发现我不得不靠催眠 |
[13:37] | a new change of clothes | 弄几件新衣服来 |
[13:38] | because this antimagic hamster ball | 因为有个反魔法泡泡 |
[13:41] | is keeping me from going home, | 让我回不了家 |
[13:43] | and then I find out that my best friend, | 然后我又发现我的好哥们 |
[13:44] | rather than doing anything about it, | 不仅没对此想办法 |
[13:46] | decided that it was the best use of his time | 却把时间浪费在 |
[13:49] | to compel my beautiful and lovely girlfriend | 催眠我美丽可爱的女朋友 |
[13:52] | to forget that she ever loved me. | 忘记她爱过我上 |
[13:54] | I’m great, Ric. Thanks for asking. | 我好极了 里克 多谢关心 |
[13:57] | Look, Damon. | 达蒙 |
[13:58] | I know she was a train wreck without me, ok, | 我知道离开了我她一团糟 |
[14:00] | but a full mind erase, seriously? | 但抹去记忆 你不是吧 |
[14:04] | She loved you too much, and it was killing her. | 她太爱你了 这让她痛不欲生 |
[14:09] | Well, I’m flattered, | 我很荣幸 |
[14:11] | but I’m back. | 但我回来了 |
[14:13] | So let’s get this uncompulsion on the books, huh? | 所以赶紧撤销你的催眠吧 |
[14:17] | Fine, as soon as Elena tells me that what she wants. | 行啊 只要埃琳娜告诉我她想要我那么做就行 |
[14:22] | Right. Here’s the thing. | 嗯 问题就在这儿 |
[14:26] | She’s not gonna want to be uncompelled | 她如果不记得自己为什么想找回记忆 |
[14:29] | if she can’t remember why she’d want to be uncompelled. | 就不会想要找回记忆了 |
[14:33] | Chicken, egg. | 先有鸡 还是先有蛋 |
[14:35] | I know, and I’m sorry. | 我知道 很抱歉 |
[14:38] | Sorry? She won’t even see me, Ric. | 抱歉 她都不肯见我 里克 |
[14:42] | I get it, Damon, but she’s happy, | 我知道 达蒙 但她现在很开心 |
[14:46] | and I’m not gonna take that away from her | 我不能夺走这一点 |
[14:48] | until she asks me to. | 除非她要求 |
[14:50] | It’s not like I don’t want Elena to be happy. | 我又不是不希望她开心 |
[14:51] | I just want her to be happy with me. | 我只是希望她跟我一起开心 |
[14:58] | Right. | 好吧 |
[15:10] | Look. Enzo wasn’t being careful. | 恩佐自己不小心 |
[15:12] | Tripp would’ve caught him eventually, | 也终会被特里普抓到 |
[15:13] | and that meant danger for all of us. | 那样我们都会有危险 |
[15:15] | Right. So you handed Enzo over | 是啊 所以你就把恩佐交了出去 |
[15:17] | ao we wouldn’t be targeted, | 这样我们就不会成为目标 |
[15:18] | and now you’re rescuing him so we won’t be targeted. | 现在你又要为了同样的原因 去救他 |
[15:22] | Way to go. | 真厉害 |
[15:22] | Well, I thought Tripp was gonna kill him. | 我以为特里普是要杀了他呢 |
[15:24] | I didn’t think he was gonna keep him alive for information. | 没想到他会留他一命套情报 |
[15:26] | Well, in that case, | 这样的话 |
[15:28] | sounds like you were just being practical. | 看来你只是务实啊 |
[15:30] | So did you rat out Ivy, too? | 你把艾薇也说出来了吗 |
[15:31] | What? | 什么 |
[15:32] | Well, you didn’t want to deal with her anymore. | 你也不想面对她了啊 |
[15:33] | You wanted her gone, and now she is. | 你想她消失 现在如愿了 |
[15:35] | You know what? You really should write Tripp a thank-you note. | 你真该给特里普写封感谢函 |
[15:37] | Hold on a second. Enzo turns Ivy, right? | 等等 恩佐转化了艾薇 |
[15:39] | A hunter kills her, and yet I’m the bad guy? | 一个猎人杀了她 结果我成坏人了 |
[15:42] | I’m not the one threatening to turn in | 我可不是威胁要抖出其他吸血鬼 |
[15:43] | other vampires to save his own skin. | 好保住自己一命的人 |
[15:45] | The only one who’s turned in other vampires | 唯一把其他吸血鬼交给了猎人的人 |
[15:47] | is you, Stephan. | 就是你 斯特凡 |
[15:49] | That’s why you’re helping– | 所以你才来帮忙 |
[15:50] | Guilt for getting Damon’s friend captured. | 因为你愧疚自己害得达蒙的朋友被抓 |
[15:54] | Yeah. Damon is my brother, | 嗯 达蒙是我哥哥 |
[15:55] | and I gave up on him first. | 我先放弃了他 |
[15:56] | Enzo didn’t. | 恩佐没有 |
[15:57] | So if rescuing his idiot friend is gonna somehow make it up to him, | 如果去救他的二货朋友能对此做出补偿 |
[15:59] | that’s exactly what I’m gonna do. | 那我就要这么做 |
[16:00] | Great. Good for you. | 很好 太棒了 |
[16:02] | Let me know when you figure out | 等你想清楚要怎么 |
[16:03] | how you’re gonna make everything up to me. | 补偿我的时候 告诉我一声 |
[16:23] | Let’s get in there. | 我们进去吧 |
[16:32] | Where the hell is he? | 他人呢 |
[16:39] | I like your bracelet. What is it made of? | 我喜欢你的手镯 是什么的 |
[16:42] | No idea. | 不知道 |
[16:44] | While you’re here, can I get your opinion on something? | 正好你在 我想问你件事 |
[16:46] | Sure. Yeah. | 嗯 当然 |
[16:47] | Female patient– | 女性病人 |
[16:48] | blunt-force trauma to the head, | 头部受钝器重击 |
[16:50] | massive internal hemorrhaging, | 内脏大出血 |
[16:51] | multiple bone fractures. | 多处骨折 |
[16:54] | She was a victim at the corn maze. | 她是玉米地里受伤的人之一 |
[16:58] | Where is she? | 人呢 |
[17:00] | Probably freshman lit. | 去上大一文学课了吧 |
[17:02] | I don’t get it. | 我不明白 |
[17:04] | Neither do I. | 我也是 |
[17:06] | See, the patient was never admitted, | 病人根本没入院 |
[17:08] | even with such extensive injuries. | 尽管她受了那么重的伤 |
[17:10] | Liam said you treated her at the scene. | 连姆说你在现场对她进行了救治 |
[17:12] | That’s a pretty good save for someone | 你才读了半学期的医学院预科 |
[17:13] | with half a semester of pre-med. | 居然能做到这种水平 |
[17:15] | Yeah. I think they were exaggerating | 我觉得他们对她的伤势 |
[17:18] | how bad off she was. | 有点夸大了 |
[17:20] | It was dark, and, yeah, there was a lot of blood. | 当时天很暗 现场虽然有好多血 |
[17:22] | Don’t. I know what Alaric is. | 别骗我了 我知道阿拉里克是什么 |
[17:25] | I know what you are. | 我也知道你是什么 |
[17:26] | If any more blood bags go missing, | 如果再有血袋失踪 |
[17:28] | I know who to come to. | 我就知道该找谁了 |
[17:49] | Somebody was thorough. | 做得好彻底啊 |
[18:01] | No pictures of Damon anywhere. | 完全没有达蒙的照片 |
[18:19] | It’s kind of creepy, you just standing there all hulky and brooding. | 你一声不吭地站在那儿挺吓人的 |
[18:22] | Says the freak who’s stalking my sister. | 你跟踪我姐姐还好意思说这话 |
[18:27] | Technically, I’m lying in wait. | 严格来说 我是在躺着等她 |
[18:36] | Why didn’t Bonnie come back? | 邦妮为什么没回来 |
[18:41] | Why didn’t she come back? | 她为什么没回来 |
[18:45] | Because she wasn’t there. | 因为她不在那里 |
[18:48] | It was just me. | 就只有我自己 |
[18:58] | You know I paid her cell bill | 我给她的手机充话费 |
[18:59] | so I could call her phone and hear her say | 就为了每天打她的电话 |
[19:02] | the same 6 words every day? | 听她说同样一句话 |
[19:05] | Sounds good. I’ll give it a call. | 好像不错 我回头也打一个 |
[19:09] | Why? She hated you. | 为什么 她讨厌你 |
[19:17] | Bonnie wasn’t there with me, Jeremy, | 邦妮不在那里 杰里米 |
[19:18] | because she found peace. | 是因为她获得了安宁 |
[19:26] | She’s in a better place. | 她在更美好的地方 |
[19:34] | How did you know? | 你怎么知道的 |
[19:36] | Besides not believing that you closed | 除了我不相信你在 |
[19:37] | a penetrating abdominal trauma | 没有急救箱的情况下 |
[19:39] | without so much as a first aid kit? | 能治好穿透性腹部创伤之外吗 |
[19:41] | Pretty sure you weren’t looking for stevia in my coffee. | 你之前不是在我的咖啡里找甜菊糖吧 |
[19:43] | With Alaric, I wasn’t 100% certain | 至于阿拉里克 我并不是百分百确定 |
[19:46] | he tried to compel me, | 但他想催眠我 |
[19:47] | but then I remembered I have really crappy luck in my love life. | 后来我想到 我一向遇人不淑 |
[19:49] | So of course my hot, new teacher crush would be a vampire. | 所以我新迷上的性感老师肯定是个吸血鬼 |
[19:53] | – So then what are you? – Busy. | -那你又是什么 -我很忙 |
[19:56] | If you want to stick around, there’s food trays | 如果你想留下 三楼有盘子 |
[19:57] | on the third floor that need clearing. | 你可以去洗 |
[20:00] | That’s it? You’re gonna let me stay? | 就这样吗 你要让我留下吗 |
[20:03] | You saved that girl | 你救了那个姑娘 |
[20:03] | instead of feeding on her. | 没有吸她的血 |
[20:04] | That’s good enough for me. | 对我而言这就足够了 |
[20:06] | You’re not even afraid, | 对我们是吸血鬼的事 |
[20:09] | not ever fazed, for that matter. | 你一点都不害怕 甚至没有一点不安 |
[20:12] | There’s only one thing that can resist compulsion | 在不服用马鞭草的情况下 |
[20:14] | without needing vervain, and that’s a witch. | 只有女巫才能不被催眠 |
[20:20] | You’re a witch. | 你是女巫 |
[20:23] | How about I make a deal with you? | 我跟你做个交易吧 |
[20:25] | You don’t ask questions about me, | 你不对我问东问西 |
[20:26] | and I won’t ask questions about you. | 我就不会问你 |
[20:29] | Deal. | 没问题 |
[20:30] | Oh, and you can tell Alaric, | 对了 你可以告诉阿拉里克 |
[20:31] | if he wants to avoid a complicated relationship, | 如果他不想跟我有复杂的关系 |
[20:34] | he doesn’t have to hide behind compulsion to do it. | 那也不必通过催眠来达到目的 |
[20:48] | Maybe it was a good thing I didn’t grow up here. | 可能我没在这里长大是件好事 |
[20:50] | So where do you come from? | 那你是在哪里长大的 |
[20:52] | Give me the year, and I’ll give you the town and foster home. | 你说时间吧 我就告诉你地点和寄养家庭 |
[20:56] | Oh, good. | 太好了 |
[20:59] | Wonder what’s in here. | 这里面会有什么呢 |
[21:00] | It’s locked. | 锁着呢 |
[21:02] | Locked means important. | 说明里面的东西重要 |
[21:09] | Hey, Care, did you get him? | 卡罗琳 你找到他了吗 |
[21:11] | No. Enzo is not here. | 没有 恩佐不在这里 |
[21:12] | Any idea where Tripp might have taken him | 除了那个地方 你还知道 |
[21:14] | besides the very obvious one? | 特里普可能带他去哪吗 |
[21:17] | Hang on. Let me see that. | 等等 给我看看那个 |
[21:22] | Caroline, we have another problem. | 卡罗琳 我们又有麻烦了 |
[21:23] | Tripp… has Ivy’s phone. | 特里普 有艾薇的手机 |
[21:27] | And? I mean, the guy is a murderer. | 所以呢 那家伙是个杀人犯 |
[21:28] | Petty theft isn’t much of a stretch. | 偷东西也不足为奇了吧 |
[21:31] | Yeah, but your name is at the top | 是 但是她的最近联系人列表上 |
[21:33] | of the recent dialed list. | 第一个就是你的名字 |
[21:35] | Oh, my god, he knows what I am. | 天哪 他知道我的身份 |
[21:38] | I’m guessing he knows where to find you. | 我猜他也知道该去哪找你 |
[21:57] | It’s Bonnie. Leave me a message. | 我是邦妮 请留言 |
[22:00] | That’s it? | 就这样 |
[22:03] | That’s your outgoing message? Really? | 这就是你的语音信箱 真的吗 |
[22:05] | I mean, the one time I’m actively seeking | 我就这么一次主动找你 |
[22:08] | the sound of your voice, that’s all I get. | 想听听你的声音 你就给我听这个 |
[22:11] | Perfect. | 棒极了 |
[22:15] | Anyway, I’m in your room, | 不管怎样 我正在你房间里 |
[22:18] | which is a lot less weird than it sounds. | 其实没有听起来这么奇怪 |
[22:22] | I just wanted to say that | 我只想说 |
[22:25] | because of what you did for me, | 因为你为我做的一切 |
[22:29] | today is the day that I get to see Elena. | 我今天见到了埃琳娜 |
[22:33] | So thank you, | 所以谢谢你 |
[22:37] | and I’m sorry. | 还有 很抱歉 |
[22:40] | Other than that, I don’t know what to say | 除了这些 我想不出再说什么好 |
[22:43] | or what I’m supposed to say except that, | 或者我该说些什么 除了 |
[22:48] | defying all possible global scenarios, | 虽然这万分不可能 |
[22:54] | I might miss you a little bit. | 但我会想你的 |
[22:59] | Hey, I got to go. | 我得挂了 |
[23:04] | So you didn’t forget my number. | 看来你还没忘记我的号码 |
[23:06] | That’s a good start. | 这是个好兆头 |
[23:07] | Yeah. I figured I’d press the Damon button | 我想试试拨下手机里你的号码 |
[23:10] | and see what happened. | 看看会怎么样 |
[23:11] | And what is happening? | 那我们现在到底是怎样 |
[23:14] | I don’t know. | 我也不知道 |
[23:16] | I don’t even know what I’m doing. | 我甚至不知道自己在干什么 |
[23:17] | I just– | 我只是 |
[23:19] | I’m thinking we should meet face to face. | 觉得我们应该当面谈谈 |
[23:24] | I can’t run from you forever. | 我不能一直这么躲着你 |
[23:25] | So come by my dorm? | 不如你来我宿舍 |
[23:28] | Yeah. Yeah. I’ll be here. There. | 行 我会在这里…那里 |
[23:31] | I’ll be there, absolutely, in a bit. | 没问题 我就到 |
[23:33] | – See you in a little bit. – Ok. | -一会儿见 -好 |
[24:04] | Well, that was fast. | 你还真快 |
[24:18] | Who are you? | 你是谁 |
[24:49] | Damon? | 达蒙 |
[25:01] | Elena, calm down. | 埃琳娜 冷静点 |
[25:02] | Just find Caroline and get to Old Miller road. | 去找卡罗琳然后去老米勒路 |
[25:04] | We’ll get him back. | 我们会救回他的 |
[25:14] | I had an interesting conversation with Elena. | 埃琳娜告诉我了一些很有意思的事 |
[25:16] | Yeah, and I want to hear all about it, | 我很乐意听你说 |
[25:17] | just not right now. | 但现在不行 |
[25:18] | What’s the rush, occult studies emergency? | 这么急 神秘学紧急状况吗 |
[25:21] | Yeah. I have someplace I need to be. | 是啊 我急着出去 |
[25:22] | So if you don’t mind– | 如果你不介意 |
[25:24] | Why don’t you just compel me out of the way? | 不如你催眠我 让我别挡你的道 |
[25:27] | Look. Don’t you think it’s about time we level with each other? | 你不觉得我们该坦诚相待了吗 |
[25:32] | Ok. How’s this? | 行 那你听好了 |
[25:34] | My best friend, he just came back from the dead, | 我最好的朋友刚刚死而复生 |
[25:37] | but now I have to save him from a vampire hunter | 但现在我又得从一个吸血鬼猎人手里救他回来 |
[25:39] | before he’s driven across an antimagic border and killed again. | 否则他会带他跨过反魔法边界 再次死去 |
[25:43] | So here’s some friendly advice. | 所以给你一点忠告 |
[25:46] | It’s probably a good idea to stay as far away from me as possible. | 或许你该尽量跟我保持距离 |
[26:05] | Morning, sunshine. | 早啊 甜心 |
[26:06] | Enzo? | 恩佐 |
[26:10] | Well, this brings back memories. | 这还真是似曾相识呢 |
[26:12] | I’m glad you found a way back, mate. | 很高兴看到你死而复生 哥们 |
[26:15] | Afraid it’s gonna be a short reunion, through. | 不过恐怕相聚时间不会太长了 |
[26:16] | We’re headed to Mystic Falls, | 我们正在去神秘瀑布镇的路上 |
[26:18] | known for its bridges; | 因各色桥梁 |
[26:20] | quaint, small-town charm; | 古雅小巧的风格闻名 |
[26:21] | and a really big vampire bug zapper. | 同时它还是个超级吸血鬼捕杀器 |
[26:25] | Stefan could’ve told me there was a hunter in town. | 斯特凡怎么没提镇上来了个吸血鬼猎人呢 |
[26:28] | It probably slipped his mind | 他可能是忘了 |
[26:30] | because he’s responsible for my return to incarceration. | 因为我就是托他的福才被抓的 |
[26:34] | Why would he do that? | 他为什么这么做 |
[26:35] | Probably jealous of my accent. | 也许是嫉妒我的口音吧 |
[26:38] | Eh, maybe he did it because I killed his new girlfriend. | 也可能是因为我杀了他的新女友 |
[26:40] | Yeah. That’ll do it. | 应该是这个没错了 |
[26:47] | Sorry, mom. | 抱歉 妈妈 |
[26:48] | Elena is auditioning for “Top gear.” | 埃琳娜在为《疯狂汽车秀》试镜呢 |
[26:52] | Yeah. Ok. | 好的 |
[26:55] | Bye. | 拜拜 |
[26:57] | So my mom is shutting down route 13. | 我妈妈封锁了13号公路 |
[26:59] | Tripp will have to double back, | 特里普只能原路返回 |
[26:59] | and there’s only two other ways across the border. | 这样要过边界就只剩两条路了 |
[27:02] | Do you have a tire preference — front, back? | 你对轮胎有什么偏爱吗 前轮还是后轮 |
[27:05] | No? Ok. | 没有吗 好吧 |
[27:11] | I think this sells a spinout. | 这个应该可以单配的 |
[27:13] | What do you think? Elena? | 你觉得呢 埃琳娜 |
[27:19] | I want my memories back. | 我想要回我的记忆 |
[27:22] | Wait. What? | 等等 你说什么 |
[27:25] | I made up my mind. | 我决定了 |
[27:27] | If Damon survives this, | 如果达蒙能度过此劫 |
[27:28] | then I want Alaric to uncompel me. | 我会让阿拉里克解除对我的催眠 |
[27:33] | I mean, I can’t imagine ever loving him. | 我是没法想象爱过他 |
[27:37] | I also can’t | 但我也不能 |
[27:40] | ignore the parts I don’t like just to avoid the truth. | 因为喜恶而选择性回避真相 |
[27:44] | I mean, how would I make any decisions | 如果我只知道故事的一半 |
[27:47] | if I only know half the story? | 又怎么能做出正确判断呢 |
[28:13] | You don’t have to take apart the whole engine. | 你没必要拆了整个引擎吧 |
[28:15] | We just need to lure Tripp in so we can grab them. | 我们只需要骗特里普过来 好救人 |
[28:22] | You know, it’s not your fault. | 这不是你的错 |
[28:24] | Pretty much is. | 其实是的 |
[28:27] | Look. You’re not the only one who gave up. | 你不是唯一放弃的人 |
[28:32] | Every second for the last 4 months, | 过去这四个月的每分每秒 |
[28:34] | all I could think about was when I’m gonna get my next sip of blood, | 我都在想着 下次饮血是什么时候 |
[28:38] | when am I gonna screw up and hurt somebody, | 担心我什么时候会失控 伤到别人 |
[28:41] | why did I come back to life just to be this thing, | 纠结我复活却成了这样 |
[28:47] | that I used to hunt vampires | 我过去猎杀吸血鬼 |
[28:48] | and suddenly, I was one. | 突然间 我自己也成了一个 |
[28:52] | Searching for Damon was the only thing | 寻找达蒙是唯一一件 |
[28:55] | that could take my mind off of it, | 能让我不去想这些的事 |
[28:57] | but I was basically going through the motions | 但我这么做也就是利用它 |
[29:02] | as a distraction because, honestly, Stefan, | 来分散注意 因为说实话 斯特凡 |
[29:06] | I’d given up, too. | 我也早就放弃了 |
[29:16] | There. | 来了 |
[29:18] | That’s him. You should stay in the car. | 是他 你还是待在车里吧 |
[29:20] | He knows what you look like. | 他见过你 |
[29:21] | He thinks I’m on his side. | 他以为我是他那边的 |
[29:22] | Yeah, unless Enzo told him different. | 就怕恩佐不会这么说 |
[29:24] | Go tell Elena he’s here. | 去通知埃琳娜他走了这边 |
[29:36] | Evening. | 晚上好 |
[29:38] | Tried to get my buddy to a bachelor party, | 我要送个朋友去参加单身派对 |
[29:40] | and our car just stopped. | 结果车坏掉了 |
[29:41] | You think you can help us out? | 你能帮帮忙吗 |
[29:43] | Uh, don’t know anything about cars. | 我也不会修车 |
[29:45] | Yeah. | 这样啊 |
[29:46] | Well, maybe you could give us a ride, then. | 那你能送我们一程吗 |
[29:49] | Who’s that? | 那是谁 |
[29:51] | Ric. He’s up to something. | 里克 他有企图 |
[29:54] | Better be good. Bastard owes me. | 希望是好事 这混蛋欠我的 |
[29:57] | Sorry. In a bit of a hurry. | 抱歉 我赶时间 |
[30:00] | Yeah. So are we. | 是啊 我们也是 |
[30:40] | Stefan. | 斯特凡 |
[30:44] | Stefan, what’s happening? | 斯特凡 发生什么事了 |
[30:46] | Damon and Alaric are across the border. | 达蒙和阿拉里克越过边境了 |
[30:50] | I got to go. | 我得挂了 |
[30:53] | Oh, my god. | 天呐 |
[31:17] | I came back for this? | 我回来就是为了这个吗 |
[31:19] | Consumption wasn’t much fun the first time around, either. | 我第一次得肺痨的时候 就不怎么有意思 |
[31:30] | It’s ok. I’m here. | 没事了 我在这里 |
[31:32] | How? | 你怎么会来 |
[31:33] | Followed you like a crazy stalker, | 像个跟踪狂一样跟你来的 |
[31:36] | not one of my finer moments. | 的确不太好 |
[31:38] | No, no. Get him. | 不 先救他 |
[31:54] | You have to get me across the border. | 你必须把我挪到边界外 |
[31:57] | It’s stripping away the magic. I’ll die. | 这里魔法会失效 我会死的 |
[32:00] | You’ll die if I move you. | 如果我移动你 你才会死 |
[32:02] | I have to stop the bleeding. | 我必须先给你止血 |
[32:03] | Nicked your descending aorta. | 你的降主动脉破裂了 |
[32:05] | I know. That’s what killed me. | 我知道 我就是这么死的 |
[32:07] | You didn’t have me back then, did you, | 那时候你没遇到我 不是吗 |
[32:09] | And you didn’t have hemostatic gauze. | 那时你也没有止血纱布 |
[32:11] | Get up. Come on. Get up. | 起来 快点起来 |
[32:30] | What’s happening? | 发生什么事了 |
[32:34] | You still with me? | 还能听见我说话吗 |
[32:36] | While I’m sealing this wound, | 我给你缝针的时候 |
[32:37] | I want you to think about how you tried | 我要你好好想想 你是怎么企图催眠 |
[32:39] | to compel one of the smartest women on campus | 学校最聪明的女人 |
[32:40] | to forget about her date with you, | 忘记跟你的约会的 |
[32:43] | the date where I single-handedly | 我当时还一人 |
[32:45] | saved dozens of lives without smearing my makeup. | 救了几十个人 一点妆都没花 |
[32:50] | Alaric? Hang on. | 阿拉里克 坚持住 |
[32:53] | Stay with me. | 挺住 |
[32:56] | Come on. Gonna get that heart pumping. | 加油 得让你的心脏跳起来 |
[32:59] | You don’t get to have the last word with me. | 你不能死在我手里 |
[33:03] | Alaric! | 阿拉里克 |
[33:07] | Alaric! | 阿拉里克 |
[33:17] | Stay with me. | 坚持住 |
[33:19] | Come on. | 加油 |
[33:32] | So– so– something is wrong. | 事情不太对劲 |
[33:35] | – Don’t move. – No. | -别动 -不 |
[33:36] | Something is wrong. | 事情不太对劲 |
[33:39] | I’m not supposed to be alive. | 我不该还活着的 |
[33:41] | There’s no reason you shouldn’t be. | 你也没有什么理由死掉 |
[33:43] | I sealed the wound. | 我把伤口缝上了 |
[33:45] | We just have to get you to the hospital. | 我们把你送去医院就行了 |
[33:57] | Yeah. I’ll tell her. | 好的 我会告诉她的 |
[33:59] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[34:04] | I was just at route 9, | 我刚才在9号公路 |
[34:06] | and there was a crash, but they weren’t there. | 那里有车祸发生 可是他们都不在那儿 |
[34:07] | Yeah. I know. They had to get out of there. | 是的 我知道 他们必须离开了那里 |
[34:10] | What happened? | 发生什么事了 |
[34:13] | Stefan said that– | 斯特凡说… |
[34:16] | What, Caroline? What? | 怎么了 卡罗琳 什么事 |
[34:20] | Alaric crossed the border, | 阿拉里克跨过了边界 |
[34:24] | but Jo was there, and she saved him. | 但是乔在那里 她救了他 |
[34:29] | So he’s ok. | 那他没事了 |
[34:32] | That means he’s ok, right? | 那他就没事了 对吗 |
[34:34] | Yeah, Elena. He’s ok. | 是的 埃琳娜 他没事 |
[34:37] | Then why do you have that look on your face? | 那你为什么这个表情 |
[34:41] | What happened, Caroline? | 发生了什么事 卡罗琳 |
[34:43] | All the magic stripped away, | 他失去了魔法能力 |
[34:45] | but Jo saved him just before he died. | 但乔及时救了他的命 |
[34:49] | What? | 什么 |
[34:50] | I don’t know what that means, Caroline. | 我不知道那是什么意思 卡罗琳 |
[34:54] | Alaric is not a vampire anymore, Elena. | 阿拉里克不再是吸血鬼了 埃琳娜 |
[34:57] | He’s human. | 他是普通人了 |
[35:05] | – Thanks for the ride. – Yeah. | -谢谢你开车载我 -没事 |
[35:07] | I thought I’d save you the trouble of having to boost another car. | 我想替你免去再去盗车的麻烦了 |
[35:11] | That was almost funny. | 还算好笑吧 |
[35:12] | Hope for you yet, Donovan. | 你还有希望 多诺万 |
[35:15] | If I told you I knew about your family, | 如果我说我认识你的家人 |
[35:18] | promise to take a little friendly advice? | 你能听我一句劝吗 |
[35:20] | Hang on. | 等等 |
[35:21] | You know who my family is? | 你认识我的家人 |
[35:23] | Read any history book about the town’s founding members. | 去读读关于小镇创始人的历史 |
[35:26] | The guys that live in this house | 这间房子的主人 |
[35:28] | are Damon and Stefan salvatore. | 是达蒙和斯特凡·塞尔瓦托 |
[35:31] | Why are you just telling me this now? | 你为什么现在才和我说这些 |
[35:33] | Because… | 因为 |
[35:36] | They’re vampires, and wherever they go, | 他们是吸血鬼 不论他们去哪 |
[35:38] | death and pain always follow. | 随之而来的都是死亡与痛苦 |
[35:39] | So if you’re looking for family, | 所以如果你在寻找家人 |
[35:42] | you’re not gonna find it here. | 你不会在这里找到的 |
[35:44] | Do yourself a favor and get as far away from this place as you can. | 就算为了你自己 尽快远离这里吧 |
[35:47] | Come on! | 不是吧 |
[35:51] | No. Damn it! | 不 混蛋 |
[35:55] | Jer– | 杰 |
[35:57] | I keep trying to cancel Bonnie’s phone, | 我想取消邦妮的电话 |
[35:59] | but I can’t without her pin. | 但没有密码总是不成功 |
[36:02] | Why can’t I remember her pin? | 为什么我记不住她的密码呢 |
[36:14] | Get off! Get off! | 走开 走开 |
[36:16] | – Hey, it’s ok. – No, it’s not! | -会没事的 -不会的 |
[36:23] | She’s gone. | 她死了 |
[36:26] | Bonnie is gone. | 邦妮死了 |
[36:32] | Jo is a keeper. How does it feel? | 乔是个好姑娘 你感觉怎么样 |
[36:35] | Oh, it hurts a lot. | 特别疼 |
[36:37] | Well, it’s too bad there aren’t any vampires in mystic falls | 那神秘瀑布镇没有吸血鬼能帮你疗伤 |
[36:40] | to help heal you. | 真太可惜了 |
[36:42] | Well, I think they got me on a morphine drip. | 他们好像给我用了吗啡 |
[36:46] | It’s the next best thing. | 也算不错了 |
[36:49] | Elena, I’m so sorry. | 埃琳娜 对不起 |
[36:53] | No. No, Alaric. | 不 不 阿拉里克 |
[36:55] | I’m just glad that you’re ok. | 你没事我很高兴 |
[36:58] | I mean, up until an hour ago, | 我是说 直到一小时前 |
[37:00] | I didn’t even want my memories to return. | 我甚至都不想找回我的记忆 |
[37:03] | I was the one who made the choice to lose them. | 是我自己决定要抹去它们的 |
[37:05] | Now I have to live with the fact | 现在我必须要面对 |
[37:09] | that you can’t give them back to me. | 你无法恢复它们的现实了 |
[37:12] | I know how much you hated being a vampire. | 我知道你多么痛恨自己是吸血鬼 |
[37:14] | So I’m just glad one of us got what we wanted. | 所以我很开心至少有一个人得偿所愿了 |
[37:17] | And what is it that you want? | 那你想要什么呢 |
[37:22] | To be able to look Damon in the eye, | 我想要直视达蒙的眼睛 |
[37:26] | knowing all that I know | 带着已有的记忆 |
[37:27] | and all that I don’t, | 不记得失去的记忆 |
[37:29] | and… | 然后 |
[37:33] | see how I feel about him. | 看看我对他的感觉 |
[37:36] | I want to trust how I feel. | 我想相信我的感觉 |
[37:41] | I hope that you can. | 我希望你可以 |
[37:43] | Good luck, ok? | 祝你好运 |
[37:49] | This hospital sucks. | 这医院差劲透了 |
[37:51] | I can’t believe anyone actually makes it out alive. | 真不敢相信有人能活着出去 |
[37:53] | They usually don’t. | 通常不会 |
[37:55] | I’m having you transferred to Whitmore asap. | 我要尽快把你转去惠特莫医院 |
[37:58] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[38:00] | Just doing my job. | 只是做好本职工作 |
[38:05] | You did more than that. | 你可不只是做了本职工作 |
[38:07] | You gave me back my life. | 你让我又活了过来 |
[38:10] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[38:18] | I was this close, this close. | 我就差这么一点 这么一点 |
[38:23] | I know. I’m sorry. | 我知道 我很抱歉 |
[38:25] | Oh, I got it. Everybody is sorry. | 我懂的 大家都很抱歉 |
[38:27] | You’re sorry you gave up on me, | 你抱歉放弃了我 |
[38:29] | sorry you turned Enzo in to that hunter guy. | 抱歉你把恩佐交给了那个猎人 |
[38:32] | Ric is sorry for the compulsion. | 里克抱歉催眠了她 |
[38:33] | I’m sure if Elena could remember anything, | 如果埃琳娜能记起什么 |
[38:34] | she’d be sorry, too. | 她也会很抱歉的 |
[38:35] | You got to understand how hard it was for her. | 你不知道那对她来说有多痛苦 |
[38:38] | I am so tired of hearing about how hard it was for her. | 我受够了听你们说对她来说有多痛苦 |
[38:41] | It was hard for me, as well. | 对我来说也很痛苦 |
[38:43] | At least you knew you had a home to come back to. | 至少你知道你有家可回 |
[38:45] | She didn’t have anything. | 她一无所有 |
[38:46] | To her, you were just gone. | 对她来说 你已经不在了 |
[38:49] | Guess I still am. | 我想现在还是这样 |
[38:53] | Ric said she’s happy without me since she’s erased me. | 里克说自她抹去了关于我的记忆 就过得很开心 |
[38:56] | You know what? I don’t want her to be happy. | 你知道吗 我不想让她开心 |
[38:59] | I want her to be miserable just like I am. | 我想让她和我一样痛苦 |
[39:04] | You done? | 你说够了吗 |
[39:05] | – Yeah. I’m done. – Good. | -是的 -很好 |
[39:07] | Now quit stalling. | 别拖拖拉拉了 |
[39:09] | There’s a girl you need to go see. | 你还有个女孩要去见呢 |
[39:11] | What if it doesn’t work? | 如果这行不通呢 |
[39:14] | What if what we had isn’t strong enough | 如果我们之间的爱情不够强烈 |
[39:15] | to break the compulsion? | 不足以打破催眠 |
[39:18] | You’re not gonna find out just sitting there, are you? | 你坐在这里也不会知道结果 不是吗 |
[39:24] | Here goes everything. | 走着瞧吧 |
[39:44] | So… | 那么 |
[39:46] | Am I your last stop on the Stefan Salvatore apology tour? | 我是斯特凡·塞尔瓦托道歉之旅的最后一站吗 |
[39:51] | Could we just get past this, please? | 我们能不能忘记这一切 拜托 |
[39:56] | – I’m trying to. – Look, Caroline. | -我在努力 -听我说 卡罗琳 |
[40:00] | What do you want me to do, huh? | 你想让我怎么办 |
[40:02] | Stop making me guess and tell me | 别让我猜了 直接告诉我 |
[40:03] | so we can go back to being friends again. | 这样我们就能重新做回朋友了 |
[40:07] | Yeah. Well, that’s the thing, Stefan. | 好吧 是这样的 斯特凡 |
[40:11] | After all of this, I– | 在经历了一切之后 |
[40:16] | I don’t want to be friends anymore. | 我不想再和你做朋友了 |