时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:03] | What about Bonnie? | 那邦妮呢 |
[00:04] | She sacrificed herself so I could come back. | 为了我能回来 她牺牲了自己 |
[00:06] | She’s all alone. | 她孤身一人 |
[00:07] | I’m sorry I compelled away the memories. | 我不该催眠忘记从前的记忆 |
[00:09] | We’ll make new ones. | 我们可以再制造新的 |
[00:10] | I hate you for ruining our friendship, | 我恨你毁了我们的友谊 |
[00:13] | and I think that I deserve better than that. | 我觉得我不应沦落至此 |
[00:14] | Enzo, let her go, or I swear– | 恩佐 放她走 否则我发誓 |
[00:17] | No! | 不 |
[00:18] | How do you feel about being a hunter again? | 想再次成为猎人吗 |
[00:20] | Why? | 为什么 |
[00:21] | Because I want you to help me kill Enzo. | 我要你帮我杀了恩佐 |
[00:23] | Get the ascendant from Jo. | 从乔那里要来支配器 |
[00:25] | I understand. | 明白了 |
[00:26] | Damon is a vampire. | 达蒙是吸血鬼 |
[00:26] | Are you saying Damon compelled me? | 你是说达蒙催眠了我吗 |
[00:29] | He wouldn’t do that. He’s my friend. | 他不会那样做的 他可是我的朋友 |
[00:30] | Jo drove me across the border. | 乔开车带我穿过了镇界 |
[00:32] | Look, Ric. | 听我说 里克 |
[00:35] | My coven put Kai in a prison world. | 我们巫师团把卡伊囚禁在了另一个世界里 |
[00:37] | Kai? | 卡伊 |
[00:38] | As in our brother, my twin. | 我们的哥哥 我的双胞胎哥哥 |
[00:40] | In our coven’s tradition, | 按我们巫师团的传统 |
[00:41] | the twins merge their strength. | 双胞胎的要融合法力 |
[00:43] | The stronger one wins, absorbing their twin’s power. | 强的那个会获胜 吸收另一人的法力 |
[00:46] | The weaker one dies. | 稍弱的那个会死 |
[00:48] | I’m not gonna let you die. | 我不会让你死的 |
[00:49] | Kai is here. | 卡伊来了 |
[00:50] | I guess this is that, uh, | 我想这就是那个 |
[00:51] | antimagic border, | 反魔法边界了 |
[00:52] | Which means now there’s a psycho loose in mystic falls | 就是说 现在神秘瀑布镇有个疯子 |
[00:55] | and no vampires around to stop him. | 而且没有吸血鬼能阻止他 |
[01:00] | What the hell do you want? | 你想干什么 |
[01:02] | Feel like making a deal with the devil? | 想和魔鬼做个交易吗 |
[01:10] | How much are you gonna want to kill me | 如果我今晚不能去 |
[01:11] | if I need to rain check tonight? | 你会多想杀了我 |
[01:13] | What happened? | 怎么回事 |
[01:14] | I have a possible 480 hit-and-run on campus, | 校区发生疑似严重肇事逃逸事故 |
[01:16] | one DOA, 4 reds en route. | 一人送到死亡 四名伤者在路上 |
[01:19] | Have your previous boyfriends understood this language you speak? | 你以前的男友能听懂你的”黑话”吗 |
[01:23] | I’m gonna miss dinner | 我吃不上晚饭了 |
[01:24] | So you’re my boyfriend now? | 你现在是我男朋友了 |
[01:29] | There’s no hospital code for awkward silence. | 医院没有针对尴尬沉默的行话 |
[01:32] | Give me two hours. Save me dinner. | 等我两小时 给我留点晚餐 |
[01:34] | Doctor, we have a young female with abdominal wounds. | 医生 年轻女性 腹部受伤 |
[01:36] | Put her in T3. I need 10 milligrams of morphine. | 送去T3室 给我10毫克吗啡 |
[01:39] | Mine’s conscious. | 我这个还有意识 |
[01:40] | See a lot of blood, no broken bones. | 大量出血 没有骨折 |
[01:42] | Making any sense to you? | 你觉得这有道理吗 |
[01:43] | No, it’s not. What happened to you? | 我也不明白 你是怎么了 |
[01:45] | Were you hit by a car? | 是被车撞了吗 |
[01:46] | Can’t breathe. | 喘不上气 |
[01:49] | It’s ok. You can tell me what really happened. | 没事 告诉我究竟怎么回事 |
[01:53] | Sweetheart? | 亲爱的 |
[01:55] | Look at me. | 看着我 |
[02:00] | What happened to you? | 你是怎么了 |
[02:05] | I stabbed her. | 我捅伤了她 |
[02:29] | Sorry. Had to. | 抱歉 忍不住 |
[02:32] | You know you just declared war, right? | 你知道你这就算宣战了吧 |
[02:36] | Come on. Caroline’s over there. | 走吧 卡罗琳在那边 |
[02:51] | Come on. | 好了 |
[03:03] | Heh. Nope. I’m not noticing you. | 不 我就不看你 |
[03:06] | Today’s not May 10, 1994. | 今天不是1994年5月10日 |
[03:09] | Today’s the tree decorating ceremony, | 今天是圣诞树装饰仪式 |
[03:10] | and you are not telling me otherwise. | 你休想让我相信今天不是 |
[03:15] | I just figured that we were skipping Christmas this year, | 我以为我们今年不过圣诞节了 |
[03:17] | You know, considering the part where I die | 因为我如果跨过家乡边界 |
[03:19] | if I cross the border into my hometown. | 就会死掉嘛 |
[03:21] | What happened to Christmas being your favorite time of the year? | 圣诞节不是你最喜欢的日子吗 |
[03:24] | Was my favorite time of year | 以前是 |
[03:26] | when I could actually live in my own house | 在我可以住在自己家 |
[03:28] | and help decorate the town tree | 可以帮忙妆点镇圣诞树 |
[03:30] | and drink hot cocoa with my friends. | 跟朋友一起喝热可可的时候 |
[03:36] | What are you doing? | 你怎么来了 |
[03:37] | You’re supposed to be at | 你应该去参加 |
[03:38] | the Mystic Falls tree decorating ceremony. | 神秘瀑布镇圣诞树装饰仪式啊 |
[03:40] | I’m playing hooky this year. | 我今年旷工了 |
[03:42] | I figure just because you can’t come home for the holidays | 虽然你不能回家过节 |
[03:44] | doesn’t mean the holidays can’t come to you. | 但节日可以送上门来啊 |
[03:48] | You even brought our favorite ornaments. | 你还买了我们最喜欢的装饰品 |
[03:50] | Mom! | 妈妈 |
[03:52] | I, uh, didn’t know which ones to get, | 我不知道该买哪个 |
[03:53] | so I got both. | 就两个都买了 |
[03:54] | What are you doing here? | 你来干什么 |
[03:56] | Your mom needed Christmas lights. | 你妈妈让我去买圣诞彩灯 |
[03:59] | You have a huge dorm, | 你的寝室很大 |
[04:01] | and I thought we could use an extra set of hands. | 我觉得我们需要帮手 |
[04:10] | The little ones obviously. | 当然是小的了 |
[04:22] | Are you watching me sleep? | 你在看我睡觉吗 |
[04:24] | No. I’m watching you drool all over Ric’s textbooks, | 不 我在看你往里克的教科书上流口水 |
[04:27] | and considering you’re already on his bad side… | 鉴于他已经对你很不爽了 |
[04:29] | I don’t drool. | 我才不流口水 |
[04:37] | What time is it? | 几点了 |
[04:42] | Time for Ric to get a new reference library. | 里克该换个图书馆找资料了 |
[04:44] | We’ve been looking all night. | 我们已经找了整晚了 |
[04:45] | I swear I haven’t found anything that even remotely resembles | 我根本找不到跟支配器有一点 |
[04:49] | an ascendant. | 相似的东西 |
[04:50] | Well, we haven’t looked hard enough. | 我们找得不够努力 |
[04:53] | Let’s get to it. | 开始吧 |
[05:00] | Find anything yet? | 有发现吗 |
[05:03] | Nope. | 没有 |
[05:08] | Still staring. | 还看我 |
[05:12] | It’s just… | 就是 |
[05:14] | Everything you’ve been doing for Bonnie. | 你为邦妮很尽心 |
[05:19] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[05:20] | She’d do it for us. | 她会为我们这么做的 |
[05:28] | Hello, Ric. | 喂 里克 |
[05:29] | Have you seen Jo? | 你看见乔了吗 |
[05:30] | No, not since yesterday. | 没有 从昨天起就没了 |
[05:34] | Why? | 怎么了 |
[05:34] | So I asked around the hospital. | 我在医院打听了 |
[05:37] | No one’s seen Jo since last night at the ER. | 最后有人看到乔是昨晚在急救室 |
[05:39] | A bunch of stab victims came in, | 几个被捅伤的患者入院 |
[05:40] | and one of them’s missing, as well. | 而且其中一人也失踪了 |
[05:43] | It was Kai. | 是卡伊 |
[05:45] | Jo knew he’d come after her, and he did. | 乔知道他会去找她 他的确这么做了 |
[05:48] | Not to give you boyfriend lessons or anything, | 倒不是想教你怎么做男友 |
[05:49] | but if you knew Jo’s whackjob brother was out on the loose | 如果你知道乔的疯子男友现在正在潜逃 |
[05:53] | and after her, don’t you think that keeping an eye on her | 而且在找她 你不觉得盯着她点 |
[05:55] | would have been a smart move? | 会更明智吗 |
[05:56] | And what would you have had me do, Damon, | 那你想让我怎么做 达蒙 |
[05:58] | Ask you to compel Jo to stay put? | 让你催眠乔不出门吗 |
[06:00] | Guys, if Kai has Jo, we need a plan. | 伙计们 如果卡伊抓了乔 我们得制定计划 |
[06:02] | Plan’s easy. Find Kai, fftt, kill Kai. | 简单 找到卡伊 杀了他 |
[06:06] | Bottom line, we need to keep Kai alive. | 总之 我们得保住卡伊的性命 |
[06:08] | You think I’m gonna protect the guy | 你觉得我会去保护一个 |
[06:10] | who chased us around the house | 我们四岁的时候 |
[06:11] | with a baseball bat when we were 4? | 拿着棒球棍满屋找我们的人吗 |
[06:13] | Luke’s right, Tyler. | 卢克说得对 泰勒 |
[06:15] | You’re on some serious crack. | 你是嗑大了 |
[06:16] | Right now, you two are stuck doing the twin-merge for your coven, ok? | 你俩现在必须得为你们巫师团做双胞胎融合 |
[06:19] | That means one lives, one dies, | 所以只能活一个 死一个 |
[06:22] | but if we help Kai and he finds a way to merge with Jo, | 但如果我们帮卡伊找到办法和乔融合 |
[06:24] | it’s not your problem anymore. | 你们就不需要考虑这问题了 |
[06:25] | Until Kai becomes the most powerful witch | 但卡伊会变成我们巫师团 |
[06:28] | in our coven and goes on a killing spree. | 最厉害的巫师 然后开始到处杀人 |
[06:30] | Something tells me that’s gonna become our problem. | 我觉得那绝对会成为我们的问题 |
[06:34] | What does he want us to do exactly? | 他究竟想要我们做什么 |
[06:37] | Just think sociopathic Ryan Reynolds. | 就像是反社会的瑞安·雷诺兹 |
[06:39] | Haven’t seen him. | 没见着他 |
[06:39] | Grunge vibe, annoying as hell. | 充满怨愤 十分讨厌 |
[06:41] | Still no idea. | 还是不知道 |
[06:43] | Well, if he has half a brain, | 如果他脑子好使 |
[06:44] | he will be hiding where vampires can’t find him. | 肯定是藏在吸血鬼找不到他的地方 |
[06:46] | So in between levels of Mario Kart, | 你们打游戏的空挡 |
[06:48] | can you and little baby Gilbert maybe keep an eye out? | 你和小吉尔伯特能帮忙盯着点吗 |
[06:50] | Yeah, got it. If we see him, we’ll let you know. | 知道了 如果见到他我就告诉你 |
[06:54] | Who was that? | 是谁 |
[06:55] | It was Damon. | 达蒙 |
[06:56] | Apparently, there’s a psychopath roaming Mystic Falls. | 据他说 神秘瀑布镇里有个疯子 |
[06:58] | You tell him we’re busy hunting down a psychopath | 你告诉他我们正忙着抓 |
[07:00] | roaming outside Mystic Falls? | 神秘瀑布镇外的疯子了吗 |
[07:02] | Must have forgot to mention it. | 一定是忘了说了 |
[07:05] | Look. You better get out of here. | 你赶紧走吧 |
[07:07] | Enzo’s gonna be here soon. | 恩佐马上就来了 |
[07:09] | Let’s kill a vampire. | 我们去杀吸血鬼吧 |
[07:14] | Well, Bevis and Butthead are on the lookout. | 那俩傻蛋帮忙盯着了 |
[07:17] | Anyone else brimming with confidence? | 还有谁有什么把握吗 |
[07:19] | I mean, this just doesn’t make sense. | 这根本没道理 |
[07:20] | What could possibly not make sense | 魔法双胞胎互相吸纳融合 |
[07:22] | about magical twins absorbing into one another. | 这有什么没道理的 |
[07:24] | Listen. Jo needs her magic for the merge to work, ok, | 听我说 要进行融合 乔得有魔法 |
[07:27] | and she got rid of that back in 1994. | 而她1994年就移除了魔法 |
[07:29] | Kai said Jo hid her magic in a knife somewhere. | 卡伊说乔把她的魔法藏在了一把刀里 不知在哪 |
[07:32] | It’s probably back in Portland, | 可能还在波特兰 |
[07:33] | where she got rid of it in 1994. | 她1994年留下的地方 |
[07:35] | He checked. The knife’s not there. | 他看过了 不在那儿 |
[07:38] | He thinks someone took it. | 他觉得有人拿走了 |
[07:39] | Jo doesn’t have magic because it’s stuffed in a knife | 乔身上没有魔法 因为魔法在一把刀上 |
[07:41] | that was stolen and hidden by yours truly. | 那把刀被在下偷走藏起来了 |
[07:43] | Kai won’t find it. | 卡伊找不到的 |
[07:44] | Yeah, unless Kai does a locator spell. | 除非卡伊施个定位咒 |
[07:46] | – It’s impossible. – Why? | -没可能 -为什么 |
[07:48] | Kai was born without the ability to do magic. | 卡伊生来没有魔法 |
[07:51] | Let me guess. Kai wants us to do a locator spell on the knife. | 我猜猜 卡伊想要我们施个定位咒找刀 |
[07:55] | If we find it, | 如果我们找到了 |
[07:56] | Jo can get her magic back, | 乔就能拿回魔法 |
[07:58] | Kai can merge with her, | 卡伊就能跟她融合 |
[07:59] | and you and Luke live. | 你和卢克就不会有事了 |
[08:00] | This is ridiculous. | 这太荒谬了 |
[08:02] | This is our job. | 这是我们的职责 |
[08:04] | Merging is our duty to the coven. | 融合是我们对巫师团的责任 |
[08:06] | It’s why we were born. | 这是我们出生的原因 |
[08:07] | No. We were born because our coven decided | 不 我们出生是因为巫师团认定 |
[08:09] | that Jo wasn’t strong enough to beat Kai. | 乔无力击败卡伊 |
[08:12] | Why should we have to die | 凭什么我们要因为 |
[08:13] | because our sister’s too weak to defeat our psychopath of a brother? | 姐姐无力对抗疯子哥哥而死 |
[08:16] | You know, a month ago, the thought of bowing out | 一个月前 你还从没想过 |
[08:18] | never even occurred to you. | 退出呢 |
[08:19] | That’s because Kai wasn’t here a month ago, | 因为一个月前 卡伊不在 |
[08:23] | but he’s here now. | 但他现在来了 |
[08:25] | Luke, we don’t have to do this. | 卢克 我们不非得这么做 |
[08:29] | We have a chance to live out normal, human lives. | 我们有机会过正常的人生 |
[08:33] | We could actually be happy. | 我们可以获得幸福 |
[08:35] | If the only way to restore Jo’s magic | 想要恢复乔的魔法 |
[08:37] | is to reunite her with that knife, | 就得让她再碰到那把刀 |
[08:39] | Kai’s gonna come for it. | 卡伊肯定要去找刀的 |
[08:41] | Ric’s right. | 里克说得对 |
[08:42] | Even if Kai can’t do the locator spell, | 即使卡伊不能自己施定位咒 |
[08:45] | he’s gonna make it his mission to find it. | 他也会想尽把法找刀的 |
[08:46] | Kai finds it. Great. Love it. | 卡伊找到刀 好啊 太好了 |
[08:49] | Why aren’t you more concerned? | 你为什么不担心啊 |
[08:50] | Because if Kai goes for the knife, | 因为如果卡伊去找刀 |
[08:53] | I will kill him | 我就杀了他 |
[08:54] | because the knife is right here where I hid it. | 因为刀就被我藏在这里 |
[09:05] | I know I tried to kill you when you were toddlers, | 你们还小的时候 我曾想杀了你们 |
[09:08] | but I got to say, | 但我得说 |
[09:12] | it sure is nice to be around family for the holidays. | 佳节有家人相伴太好了 |
[09:35] | Dad’s not here yet. | 爸爸还没来呢 |
[09:37] | Oh, yeah. You know what? He’s not gonna make it. | 是啊 他来不了了 |
[09:40] | You remember his friend Steven? | 还记得他朋友史蒂文吗 |
[09:42] | He needed help moving a couch or something, | 他需要人帮忙搬沙发还是什么的 |
[09:44] | so he’s gonna miss out. | 所以他来不了了 |
[09:45] | But it’s an undeclared law that the sheriff and her husband | 但是警长和老公一起往圣诞树上 |
[09:48] | put the star on the tree. | 挂星星是传统啊 |
[09:49] | Then we will just have to let the Lockwoods have the honors this year. | 那我们今年就让洛克伍德夫妇挂吧 |
[09:53] | Is something going on between you two? | 你们俩之间有矛盾吗 |
[09:55] | It’ll be fine, I promise. | 没事的 我保证 |
[09:58] | Mom, I’m a freshman in high school, ok? | 妈妈 我都是高一的学生了 |
[10:00] | I can handle adult conversations. | 我能应付得来这种事 |
[10:02] | No worrying during the holidays, ok? | 节日期间不许操心 |
[10:05] | And that tree is not gonna decorate itself. | 那棵树可不会自己妆点好 |
[10:07] | Go. | 去吧 |
[10:13] | Maybe you’ll meet a cute surfer. | 或许你会遇到帅气的冲浪者 |
[10:15] | Doubtful. My dad’s conference is two hours away from any beach. | 不太可能 我爸的会议地点离海滩有两小时呢 |
[10:19] | Ahh! Cute surfer? Where? | 帅气的冲浪者 在哪 |
[10:21] | Nowhere. Bonnie’s dad is dragging her on a work trip, | 没在哪 邦妮的爸爸要带她去出差 |
[10:25] | so I’m gonna ask my parents if she can spend the holiday with us. | 所以 我要问爸妈能不能让她来跟我们一起过节 |
[10:28] | Are you serious? | 真的 |
[10:29] | Yeah. The 3 of us have never spent Christmas apart. | 当然 我们三个圣诞节从没分开过 |
[10:32] | I plan on keeping it that way, | 我不打算破例呢 |
[10:34] | even though Jeremy will hate it. | 虽然杰里米肯定会不高兴 |
[10:35] | It’s always fun to torture him. | 但折磨他总是件乐事 |
[10:38] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[10:39] | Almost as much as I love torturing Jeremy. | 几乎跟喜爱折磨杰里米的程度一样深了 |
[10:42] | Ok, great! Now that Christmas is saved, | 太好了 既然拯救了圣诞节 |
[10:44] | let’s get these garlands on the tree | 我们赶紧把爆米花环挂到树上吧 |
[10:46] | before they end up on your hips. | 别都长在你们屁股上了 |
[10:57] | Here. I got it. | 我来吧 |
[11:01] | What are you doing here? | 你来干什么 |
[11:02] | Well, your mom asked for my help. | 你妈妈叫我来帮忙啊 |
[11:04] | No, Stefan. What are you doing here? | 不 斯特凡 你为什么要来啊 |
[11:08] | Because if you think hanging a few stands of light is gonna | 因为如果你觉得挂个彩灯 |
[11:10] | make me forget what a crappy friend you’ve been, | 就能让我忘记你这个朋友最近多差劲 |
[11:12] | then you thought wrong. | 那你就错了 |
[11:15] | Caroline, I’m trying, ok? | 卡罗琳 我在努力了 |
[11:17] | You’re trying? | 努力 |
[11:19] | No. This is the easy part, ok? | 不 这很容易 |
[11:22] | We’re hanging Christmas lights. | 我们在挂圣诞彩灯 |
[11:24] | Anyone can be friends when you’re hanging Christmas lights. | 挂圣诞彩灯的时候 大家都可以是朋友 |
[11:27] | Who wants hot chocolate? | 谁想喝热巧 |
[11:29] | I was just leaving. | 我正要走 |
[11:37] | Mom?! | 妈妈 |
[11:41] | I just got really… | 我突然就… |
[11:43] | Mom! | 妈妈 |
[11:45] | You ok? | 你没事吧 |
[11:51] | What the hell is he doing? | 他在干什么 |
[11:53] | Probably playing tic-tac-toe with himself | 大概是像个疯子那样 |
[11:55] | like a crazy person. | 自己玩井字棋吧 |
[11:58] | This is the antimagic border. | 这是反魔法界限 |
[12:00] | Jo can get her magic back over there while over here… | 乔在那边能拿回魔法 在这边 |
[12:04] | What did you do to me? | 你对我做了什么 |
[12:07] | Sissy’s up. | 姐姐醒了 |
[12:15] | What the hell did you do to me? | 你对我做了什么 |
[12:17] | I haven’t seen you in 18 years. | 我们18年没见了 |
[12:18] | You can’t muster a hello? | 都不打个招呼吗 |
[12:21] | What did you guys do? | 你们做了什么 |
[12:22] | What you should have done 18 years ago. | 你18年前就该做的事 |
[12:24] | It’s not gonna work Kai. I don’t have my– | 你别做梦了 卡伊 我没有… |
[12:27] | Magic. Yeah. Yeah. I recall. | 魔法 嗯 我记得 |
[12:29] | You stored it in this. | 你给存在这里了 |
[12:33] | What the hell? | 你干什么 |
[12:36] | I’m trying to reunite Jo with her… | 我想让乔恢复… |
[12:39] | magic. | 魔法 |
[12:45] | It’s not working. | 这不行 |
[12:46] | Enough, enough, man. | 够了 你够了 |
[12:51] | I was going to kill you | 我早就想杀你了 |
[12:53] | when your brain was the size of an acorn. | 你脑子那时还只有橡子大呢 |
[12:56] | You don’t think I’ll do it now? | 你觉得我现在就不会动手了吗 |
[13:01] | Whatever. I’m not watching this. | 随你 我不会看下去了 |
[13:09] | Oh, so dramatic. | 好戏剧化 |
[13:13] | All right. | 好了 |
[13:15] | Sissy… | 妹妹 |
[13:17] | Let’s try this again. | 我们再试试 |
[13:18] | Stop. I put my magic in there by choice. | 够了 我把魔法放进去是个选择 |
[13:22] | Taking it back is also my choice | 要拿回来也只能是我的选择 |
[13:25] | unless I bleed to death, | 除非我流血致死 |
[13:28] | which will happen in the next 30 minutes. | 应该不出半小时 |
[13:32] | Wouldn’t it be ironic | 那多讽刺啊 |
[13:34] | if you accidentally killed me before the merge ceremony? | 你不小心在融合完成之前杀了我 |
[13:49] | I’m going to find a bandage | 我去找绷带 |
[13:52] | while you figure out how to put the magic in this knife | 你想办法 把刀里的魔法 |
[13:55] | into our sister. | 放回你姐姐身体里 |
[14:03] | Preferably by the time I get back | 最好是赶在我回来之前 |
[14:05] | so I don’t have to dull it by slitting your throat. | 免得我还得割了你的喉咙 把刀磨钝 |
[14:19] | What happened? | 怎么回事 |
[14:20] | I don’t know. She just collapsed. | 不知道 她突然就瘫倒了 |
[14:22] | One second, we’re decorating, | 我们刚刚还在做装饰 |
[14:23] | and then the next, she’s just on the ground. | 紧接着 她就倒在地上了 |
[14:26] | Maybe she forgot to eat. | 或许她忘吃饭了 |
[14:27] | You know, sometimes, she skips breakfast. | 她有时候会不吃早餐 |
[14:29] | And when was the last time you ate, Caroline, | 你多久没进食了 卡罗琳 |
[14:32] | as in fed? | 吸血 |
[14:33] | Oh, God. Now you sound like Stefan. | 天呐 你口气活像斯特凡 |
[14:36] | He just went to go find something to take the edge off. | 他去找东西让我冷静下来了 |
[14:41] | Heh. They have her sedated. | 他们给了她镇静剂 |
[14:43] | She’s going to be asleep for a while. | 她要睡一会儿了 |
[14:45] | Can you just come and distract me? | 你能给我分分心吗 |
[14:50] | How’s the search for the new ascendant thingy? | 新支配器找得怎么样了 |
[14:53] | Not good. | 不怎么样 |
[14:55] | Damon and I spent the night researching. | 达蒙和我一晚都在查资料 |
[14:58] | God. Poor Bonnie. | 可怜的邦妮 |
[15:00] | Do you think she knows it’s Christmas? | 你觉得她知道圣诞节到了吗 |
[15:03] | You know she never liked being away from us at Christmas. | 她从来都不喜欢圣诞节跟我们分开 |
[15:06] | I don’t know. | 不知道 |
[15:08] | It’s probably better that she doesn’t know, though. | 或许不知道会更好 |
[15:12] | So are you and Damon– | 你和达蒙 |
[15:13] | I know what you’re thinking, | 我知道你怎么想 |
[15:14] | and no. | 不是的 |
[15:16] | Actually, I was going to say that | 其实 我是想说 |
[15:19] | I think it’s great how he’s always been there for you when it mattered, | 我觉得关键时刻 你总能依靠他 这很好 |
[15:23] | You know, through thick and thin, | 经历了这么多波折 |
[15:25] | good times and bad times. | 起起落落 |
[15:27] | Maybe I haven’t given him enough credit. | 或许我是把他看低了 |
[15:31] | You’re clearly malnourished. | 你绝对是缺血昏头了 |
[15:35] | Bet you think you’re pretty clever, don’t you? | 你一定觉得自己很聪明 是吧 |
[15:37] | Is this Damon? | 是达蒙吗 |
[15:38] | Why don’t I have your number saved? | 我怎么没存你的号码 |
[15:40] | Well, you weren’t in your dorm room, | 你不在你的寝室 |
[15:41] | and your pouty little Goth friend wasn’t in hers. | 你那个爱生气的女朋友也不在寝室 |
[15:44] | It’s creepy you know where Liv’s dorm room is. | 你知道丽芙的寝室在哪 这很恐怖 |
[15:46] | Let me guess. You 3 idiots figured | 我猜猜 你们三个蠢货 |
[15:47] | that Kai merging with Jo benefits you and Liv. | 认为卡伊跟乔的融合对你和丽芙有益 |
[15:49] | Now I’m not sure exactly how Luke fits into that yet, | 我还不清楚卢克扮演的角色 |
[15:52] | but I’ll use my imagination. | 但我就发挥想象了 |
[15:54] | I’m trying to keep my girlfriend alive. | 我是想保住我女朋友的性命 |
[15:56] | Sound familiar? | 耳熟吗 |
[16:03] | We both knew that wasn’t gonna work. | 我们都知道你是逃不掉的 |
[16:06] | Where’s Jo? | 乔呢 |
[16:08] | I’m not telling you, | 我不能说 |
[16:09] | and before you threaten to rip my head off, | 而且你威胁要扯下我的头之前 |
[16:12] | remember, all that does is guarantee | 记住 那样一来只能确保 |
[16:15] | Kai having to merge with Jo. | 卡伊必须和乔融合 |
[16:17] | Is that what you people think of me, | 你们就这么想我啊 |
[16:19] | that I just instantly resort to violence? | 认定我会直接采取暴力手段 |
[16:22] | I just have a question. I mean, look. | 我只是有个问题 听我说 |
[16:23] | I get why you don’t want to merge with Liv, ok, | 我知道你为什么不愿跟丽芙融合 |
[16:25] | because no one wants to see that face with her hair. | 没人会想看到你这张脸加上她的头发 |
[16:28] | I get it, but what makes you think | 我懂的 你为什么认为 |
[16:30] | Kai merging with Jo is any smarter? | 卡伊和乔融合会更好 |
[16:32] | I mean, I heard he killed 4 of your siblings, | 我听说他杀了你们四个哥哥姐姐 |
[16:34] | and that was without magic. | 而且还没用魔法 |
[16:36] | Eh, it’ll be fine. I’m sure when Kai gets all that power | 没事啦 相信等卡伊得到全部的魔法 |
[16:39] | he’s just gonna mellow right on out. | 他态度会变好的 |
[16:45] | Stop. | 等等 |
[16:55] | And here I thought we were meeting for tea and crumpets. | 我还以为我们要喝茶 吃松饼呢 |
[16:57] | I’m giving you information about a girl | 我要告诉你可能是 |
[16:59] | who’s supposed to be Stefan’s long lost niece. | 斯特凡失散多年侄女的消息 |
[17:00] | I’m not exactly interested in him finding out. | 我可不希望被他发现 |
[17:03] | And why are you helping me? | 你为什么要帮我 |
[17:04] | I thought you unfriended me | 我以为你因为我 |
[17:06] | when I killed that little con artist. | 杀了那个骗子而生我气呢 |
[17:08] | Monique. Her name was Monique. | 莫妮克 她叫莫妮克 |
[17:10] | Eh, two names actually– | 她有两个名字呢 |
[17:11] | First Sarah, then Monique, probably others. | 先是莎拉 然后是莫妮克 或许还有别的 |
[17:15] | I asked you why you’re helping me. | 我问 你为什么帮我 |
[17:16] | She knew something that Stefan didn’t want her to know, | 她知道斯特凡不希望她知道的事 |
[17:18] | And for some screwed up reason, | 不知道为什么 |
[17:20] | you’re obsessed with knowing Stefan’s secrets. | 你执意要知道斯特凡的秘密 |
[17:22] | Probably because he has everything you’ll never have. | 可能是因为他拥有一切你永远得不到的东西 |
[17:24] | Answer the bloody question. | 回答我的问题 |
[17:26] | Why are you helping me? | 你为什么要帮我 |
[17:27] | Because I want this obsession to take you the hell away from here. | 因为我想让你的执迷驱使你离开 |
[17:31] | This is all the information Monique told me about her past. | 这是莫妮可告诉我的关于她过去的全部 |
[17:33] | Take it and get out. | 你拿上走吧 |
[17:45] | Think I didn’t plan for that? | 你以为我没想到你们这招吗 |
[18:10] | Caroline could really use whatever’s in that cup. | 不管你拿的是什么 卡罗琳都很需要来点 |
[18:16] | Is it just me, or does that look really bad | 只有我觉得这种架势 |
[18:18] | for somebody who just fainted? | 对一个晕倒的人来说很不妙吗 |
[18:21] | That doctor just came over from radiology. | 那个医生是刚从放射科过来的 |
[18:24] | I overheard her say glioblastoma. | 我偷听到她说了恶性胶质瘤 |
[18:29] | Glioblastoma? No, but that– | 恶性胶质瘤 不 那是… |
[18:34] | no. | 不 |
[18:35] | No, no. | 不不 |
[18:37] | We brought her in a couple of weeks ago | 几周前她被特里普的人绑架后 |
[18:40] | after Tripp’s guys grabbed here. | 我们带她来医院检查过 |
[18:42] | Doctors ran some tests, | 医生给她做了几项检查 |
[18:43] | and apparently they found something suspicious. | 看来当时他们就发现问题了 |
[18:46] | No, but that doesn’t make sense, Stefan. | 这说不通啊 斯特凡 |
[18:48] | Caroline would have said something. | 要是这样卡罗琳肯定会说的啊 |
[18:50] | Or maybe her mom hasn’t told her yet. | 也许她妈妈还没告诉她 |
[18:56] | What’s going on with Liz Forbes? | 莉兹·福布斯是怎么回事 |
[18:58] | Her recent MRI showed a lesion on her brainstem. | 不久前核磁共振显示她的脑干上出现了病变 |
[19:01] | We think it’s metastasized to her spine. | 现在病变似乎转移到了脊椎 |
[19:04] | C-c-can you operate? | 能手术治疗吗 |
[19:05] | If the tumor’s already spread, it would be impossible. | 如果癌细胞已经扩散 那就无法手术了 |
[19:09] | But that would mean– | 但是那就意味着… |
[19:13] | Does she know? | 她知道吗 |
[19:15] | For a few weeks now, | 已经知道几周了 |
[19:17] | but news like this takes time to digest. | 但是接受这种事需要时间 |
[19:29] | Wouldn’t it be a billion times easier | 直接把木桩刺入他的心脏 |
[19:31] | just to stake him in the heart? | 不是简单多了吗 |
[19:33] | Yeah, but he wouldn’t suffer. | 那样就没法让他受罪了 |
[19:36] | Get the door. | 去开门 |
[19:37] | Wait. This isn’t about making him suffer. | 等等 我们的目的不是让他受罪 |
[19:39] | It’s about making sure he doesn’t kill anyone else. | 而是确保他不会再杀害任何人吧 |
[19:41] | He just killed an innocent girl, Jer. | 他刚杀了一个无辜的女孩 杰里 |
[19:43] | He deserves to suffer. | 受罪是他活该 |
[19:45] | Dude, you sound like Tripp. | 你这口气像特里普 |
[19:47] | You mean the guy whose neck Enzo slit open | 你是指一心只想保护无辜的人 |
[19:48] | for trying to protect innocent people? | 却被恩佐割喉的那个人吗 |
[19:50] | I’m just saying you’re being a little intense. | 我只是说你好像有点反应过度了 |
[19:53] | Maybe that’s the problem, Jer. | 或许这正是问题所在 杰里 |
[19:54] | We’ve all been looking the other way | 因为我们跟吸血鬼是朋友 |
[19:55] | because we’re friends with vampires, | 所以一直视而不见 |
[19:57] | but how many people need to die | 但是还要死多少人 |
[19:58] | for us to face the fact that vampires also kill people? | 我们才能面对吸血鬼也杀人这一事实 |
[20:01] | So what, you’d do the same thing to Stefan? | 怎么 你也会这么对斯特凡吗 |
[20:03] | What about Elena or Caroline? | 埃琳娜和卡罗琳呢 |
[20:05] | Just help me get him to the van. | 帮我把他抬进面包车就是了 |
[20:07] | Look. I know how you feel. | 我理解你的感受 |
[20:08] | I was supernaturally programmed to take out my sister, remember, | 我的超自然力量驱使我杀我姐姐 记得吗 |
[20:12] | but this whole us versus them thing | 但你这样敌视吸血鬼 |
[20:14] | is gonna drive you crazy, | 会把你逼疯 |
[20:15] | and it’s gonna get you killed. | 最后会害死你的 |
[20:25] | Hey. It will be OK. | 不会有事的 |
[20:27] | Just needed to get rid of Kai so you could free me. | 现在只需要摆脱卡伊然后放了我 |
[20:32] | Look, Jo. You can’t run away from this anymore. | 乔 你不能再逃避这件事了 |
[20:36] | You’ve had 18 years of freedom. | 你已经享受了18年的自由 |
[20:39] | Now take your magic back and do this. | 拿回你的法力 完成仪式吧 |
[20:43] | You owe it to the coven. | 这是你欠巫师团的 |
[20:44] | Is that what you think, | 你是这么认为的吗 |
[20:46] | that I’ve been shirking my responsibility to our family? | 我一直在逃避我对家族的职责 |
[20:49] | Luke’s all I’ve got. | 卢克是我唯一的依靠 |
[20:52] | If we merge and he dies… | 如果他因为我们融合而死 |
[20:57] | I may as well be dead, too. | 我也会生不如死 |
[20:59] | If Kai merges with me, | 如果卡伊与我融合 |
[21:01] | he’ll be more powerful than any of us. | 他会比我们任何人都强大 |
[21:06] | Did it ever occur to you that | 你有没有想过 |
[21:08] | maybe you’re strong enough to beat him? | 或许你有击败他的能力 |
[21:11] | You were 22 the last time you went up against him. | 当年对抗他时 你才22岁 |
[21:15] | Since then, you’ve been a combat medic, | 自那以后 你当过战地军医 |
[21:18] | you’ve saved hundreds of lives, | 救过数百人的性命 |
[21:21] | and your hospital worships you. | 在你的医院深受爱戴 |
[21:23] | Someone’s done her research. | 看来你花了番功夫了解我啊 |
[21:25] | You’re my sister, | 你是我姐姐 |
[21:29] | and I’m yours. | 我是你妹妹 |
[21:32] | Look how far you’ve come without magic. | 就算没有法力 你也成就无数 |
[21:36] | You didn’t get here listening to people | 你走到这一步可不是因为 |
[21:37] | tell you you weren’t strong enough. | 听信别人说你不够强大 |
[21:44] | Liv! | 丽芙 |
[21:45] | Can’t say I didn’t warn her. | 我可是警告过她的 |
[21:51] | Phesmatos superous em animi– | [咒语] |
[21:55] | Kai, stop! | 卡伊 住手 |
[21:58] | Isn’t it gonna be funny when I kill her | 我要是用她自己的法力杀她 |
[21:59] | using her own magic? | 岂不是很有趣 |
[22:00] | Wait. Is that funny or sad? | 等等 是有趣还是悲哀 |
[22:03] | I get my emotions mixed up. | 我的情绪感知有些混乱了 |
[22:06] | Hey. What’s the one for fire again? | 那个点火的咒语是什么 |
[22:07] | It’s “Incendia,” right? | 是这个 对吗 |
[22:08] | Phesmatos… | [咒语] |
[22:10] | Kai, enough! | 卡伊 够了 |
[22:14] | Lectos espiritox. | [咒语] |
[22:21] | That’s it? We’re gonna kill bad guys together, | 真要这样吗 我们要一起去铲除坏人 |
[22:23] | and you’re not gonna talk to me? | 你却不打算跟我说话 |
[22:24] | Look. You blew up your car, | 听着 你炸了自己的车 |
[22:26] | you needed a ride. | 所以需要搭便车 |
[22:27] | Doesn’t mean we have to talk. | 但这不代表我们非得要交谈 |
[22:29] | All right. Look. I agree | 好吧 听着 我同意 |
[22:30] | that maybe compelling you to betray your lady | 或许催眠你背叛你女友 |
[22:33] | friend was an irrational decision | 是个不理智的决定 |
[22:34] | stemming from untreated control issues. | 都怪我改不掉的控制欲 |
[22:40] | – Heh. Ok. – What? | -得了吧你 -怎么了 |
[22:46] | I’m sorry, Ric. | 对不起 里克 |
[22:48] | Is that it? | 你说完了吗 |
[22:51] | Yeah. | 说完了 |
[22:53] | Great. Let’s finish this. | 那好 我们去了结他吧 |
[23:20] | There it is. | 你的法力回来了 |
[23:25] | Oh, so predictable. | 果然不出我所料 |
[23:27] | I threaten Liv, you do anything it takes to save Liv. | 我以丽芙性命要挟 你就会不顾一切救她 |
[23:31] | Fractos. | [咒语] |
[23:54] | Cemetery, really? | 墓地 不是吧 |
[23:56] | Motus. | [咒语] |
[24:01] | Oh, whoops. | 不好意思 |
[24:03] | Looks like you found the antimagic border. | 看来你发现了反魔法边界 |
[24:06] | Drew a line in the dirt for everyone’s convenience. See? | 我还特地画了条线方便大家辨认 看见没 |
[24:09] | Yeah. You’re welcome. | 不用客气 |
[24:12] | Thank you. Kill him. | 谢谢你 杀了他 |
[24:14] | Alaric, don’t! | 阿拉里克 别杀他 |
[24:17] | What are you talking about? | 你在说什么 |
[24:18] | She’s lightheaded and confused. | 她神志不清晕头转向 |
[24:19] | I’ll give her some of my blood, ok? | 我会给她喂点儿我的血 好吗 |
[24:20] | Kill him. | 杀了他 |
[24:21] | No, you can’t. | 不 不行 |
[24:22] | If Kai dies, Liv and Luke have to do the merge. | 如果卡伊死了 丽芙和卢克就要融合 |
[24:26] | It’s not fair to them. | 这对他们不公平 |
[24:27] | Who cares? Kill him. | 管他呢 杀了他 |
[24:28] | Ric, don’t. | 里克 别 |
[24:30] | I can win. I can beat Kai. | 我能赢 我能打败卡伊 |
[24:33] | I just need a little time to get stronger. | 我需要点时间变强壮 |
[24:36] | We’re moved. Truly. | 我们很感动 真的 |
[24:37] | Kill him now. | 马上杀了他 |
[24:40] | I’ll figure out a way to win. | 我会想办法赢的 |
[24:41] | Please you have to trust me. | 拜托了 相信我 |
[24:44] | Keep him alive. | 别杀他 |
[24:46] | Ric. | 里克 |
[24:58] | Why the hell did you tell Damon where they were? | 你为什么要告诉达蒙他们在哪 |
[25:00] | Because I realized listening to you two was a huge mistake. | 因为我发现听你们俩的就是个巨大的错误 |
[25:04] | Kai’s a monster. | 卡伊是个禽兽 |
[25:05] | So you’ll just risk your sister’s life? | 那你就拿你姐姐的生命冒险 |
[25:07] | How the hell does that make sense? | 这什么道理 |
[25:09] | Hey! I’m talking to you. | 我跟你说话呢 |
[25:11] | Everyone, chill! | 大家都冷静 |
[25:13] | Jo thinks she can beat Kai. | 乔觉得她能打败卡伊 |
[25:15] | You and I both know that’s crap. | 你我都知道这不可能 |
[25:17] | Kai’s a million times stronger. | 卡伊比她强大无数倍 |
[25:20] | She’ll die, and the first thing | 她会死的 而卡伊首先 |
[25:22] | Kai’s gonna do is kill everyone in our coven | 就会杀光巫师团的所有人 |
[25:25] | as punishment for putting him away, | 以惩罚他们把他关起来 |
[25:27] | and then he’ll turn on innocent people | 然后他就会去对付无辜的人 |
[25:29] | because he’s crazy and bored and homicidal. | 因为他疯了 而且无聊 还有杀人倾向 |
[25:32] | Fine. Then I’m selfish, Luke, | 好吧 我就是自私 卢克 |
[25:35] | But I’d rather be alive and selfish | 但我宁愿自私地活着 |
[25:37] | than this dead martyr who served her purpose to her coven. | 也不愿为了巫师团献身 |
[25:40] | People are gonna die, | 会死人的 |
[25:42] | and it’s gonna be our fault. | 而那会是我们的错 |
[25:44] | Remember that. | 记住 |
[26:02] | Are you ok? | 你还好吗 |
[26:05] | There’s a 22-year-old sociopathic witch | 现在神秘瀑布镇有一个 |
[26:08] | running around Mystic Falls right now. | 22岁的反社会巫师 |
[26:11] | That we have a plan for. | 我们有计划应对那个 |
[26:14] | We’ve dealt with every kind of evil there is, | 我们应对过各种各样的邪恶 |
[26:18] | and we always have a plan, | 我们总是有计划 |
[26:21] | But this– | 但这个… |
[26:25] | If Caroline loses her mom, | 如果卡罗琳失去她妈妈 |
[26:28] | It’ll destroy her. | 她会崩溃的 |
[26:30] | I know. | 我知道 |
[26:33] | She doesn’t deserve this, Elena. | 她不该承受这个 埃琳娜 |
[26:35] | She’s a good person. | 她是个好人 |
[26:37] | She’s happy, she’s kind. | 她很开心 她很善良 |
[26:40] | I know. | 我知道 |
[26:44] | I should tell her. | 我应该告诉她 |
[26:47] | It’s only a matter of time before she compels a doctor, | 她早晚会去催眠医生问 |
[26:49] | and I don’t want her finding out from a stranger, you know? | 我不想让她从陌生人那里知道 你明白吗 |
[26:54] | Let me do it. | 我来 |
[26:56] | No, Stefan. You don’t have to. | 不 斯特凡 你不用这么做 |
[26:58] | Let Damon know. | 你通知达蒙 |
[26:59] | I should tell Caroline. | 我告诉卡罗琳 |
[27:01] | I haven’t been there for her. | 我之前没有陪着她 |
[27:03] | Caroline needed me, and I ran away. | 卡罗琳需要我而我逃跑了 |
[27:08] | So…yeah, I have to do it. | 所以 我必须这么做 |
[27:19] | I guess we’ll just lock up your brother | 我们先把你哥哥关起来 |
[27:21] | until you two, you know… | 直到你们俩… |
[27:23] | Merge our twin powers during the next celestial event? | 在下次天文现象中融合法力 |
[27:26] | Yeah. There really is no sugarcoating that, is there? | 这事真是没法粉饰啊 |
[27:30] | For the record, I’ve dated doctors and lawyers | 我得说 我约会过医生律师 |
[27:33] | and a couple of artist types, | 还有几个艺术家 |
[27:35] | but none of my previous boyfriends | 但我没有一个前男友 |
[27:37] | would have ever understood that. | 能理解这种事 |
[27:41] | Here. Let me, uh… | 来 我给你… |
[27:58] | Be careful. | 小心 |
[28:03] | So this whole antimagic thing, | 这个反魔法的东西 |
[28:05] | is it like a– like a dome or a bubble? | 是个圆顶还是个泡泡呢 |
[28:08] | Like, say, you were in 747 flying over Mystic Falls, | 比如 你坐波音747飞过神秘瀑布镇 |
[28:11] | would you die? | 你会死吗 |
[28:12] | You know, that could be dangerous, | 这可是很危险的 |
[28:13] | like if you’re headed to New York | 比如说你正要飞往纽约 |
[28:15] | and your pilot reroutes for weather. | 而航班因为天气原因改道… |
[28:17] | How’s this? I kill you, and when you’re in hell, | 这样吧 我杀掉你 等你下了地狱 |
[28:20] | you can ask a bar full of dead travelers, | 你可以自己去问那群施了这个 |
[28:22] | who cast the damn spell. | 魔法的旅行者们 |
[28:24] | That’s a lot of travelers. | 好多旅行者啊 |
[28:26] | Must be a pretty big spell. | 这肯定是个很大的魔法 |
[28:32] | Like a really big spell. | 非常大的魔法 |
[28:36] | So big… | 大到 |
[28:39] | it covers every inch of an entire town. | 能覆盖一个小镇的每寸土地 |
[28:54] | What the hell are you doing? | 你干什么呢 |
[28:55] | I’m working on my knuckleball. | 练习投不旋转球呢 |
[28:57] | We are keeping him alive, Damon. | 我们不能让他死 达蒙 |
[28:59] | Can I ask why we continuously compromise logic | 我能不能问问我们为什么总要因为这个 |
[29:02] | for some girl you just met? | 你刚开始约会的女生放弃理性 |
[29:03] | You know, I don’t know how I went | 真不知道我为什么等了 |
[29:04] | so long without saying this, | 这么久才说这句话 |
[29:06] | but you’re a real dick. | 但你真是个混蛋 |
[29:08] | Bonnie’s stuck over there because of him. | 邦妮因为他被困在了那边 |
[29:12] | She’s over there, and I’m over here, | 她在那边 而我在这边 |
[29:13] | and I hate myself for it. | 我因此憎恨自己 |
[29:14] | Yeah, and killing him will make you feel better, | 杀掉他就能让你自己好过 |
[29:18] | so let’s just stop pretending for a second | 所以别再假装你这样做是为了别人 |
[29:20] | that this is about anyone else but you. | 你完全就是为了自己 |
[29:27] | You should probably go change that tire. | 你应该去换轮胎了 |
[29:51] | Ok, tree. Let’s do this. | 好吧 小树 我们开始吧 |
[29:59] | Now that’s what I call a christmas tree. | 这才叫圣诞树嘛 |
[30:03] | Isn’t that gorgeous? | 多美啊 |
[30:06] | The holidays are all about being with loves ones, | 圣诞节的意义就在于与所爱之人共度 |
[30:09] | and I think that’s what | 我想这就是 |
[30:10] | makes this tradition so special in our town. | 这个传统在我们小镇这么特别的原因 |
[30:13] | It’s a reminder that no matter where you turn | 它提醒着我们不管你看向哪里 |
[30:15] | you have a friend. | 入眼的都是朋友 |
[30:20] | Biggest mistake of junior year– | 高三最大错误 |
[30:23] | including the boys in secret santa. | 跟男生一起玩秘密圣诞老人 |
[30:25] | Stefan is officially the worst gift giver. | 斯特凡绝对是最差劲的礼物选购者 |
[30:27] | He got you a snow globe? | 他给你买了一个雪景球吗 |
[30:28] | Yeah, of Mystic Falls, | 装的还是神秘瀑布镇 |
[30:30] | as if I don’t see enough of this town every day as it is. | 就好像我成天看没看够这个小镇似的 |
[30:32] | Well, I love my bracelet. | 我很喜欢我收到的手镯啊 |
[30:34] | Of course you do because I am good at secret santa, | 你当然喜欢 因为我很会买礼物 |
[30:36] | and I didn’t purchase it from a quick stop. | 而且我不是随便在路边小店里买的 |
[30:38] | Looks like someone is missing the true meaning of Christmas. | 看来有人忘记了圣诞节的真谛啊 |
[30:41] | Come on. We’re happy and healthy, | 好啦 我们现在开心 健康 |
[30:44] | and we’re together. | 而且拥有彼此啊 |
[30:58] | Uh, there’s no news. | 还没有消息 |
[30:59] | Apparently, they’re still running tests. | 他们还要做什么测试 |
[31:06] | Caroline, we need to talk. | 卡罗琳 我们得谈谈 |
[31:16] | Hey. Where are you? I can’t hear you. | 你在哪里 我听不清你说话 |
[31:18] | I’m at the medical center. | 我在医疗中心 |
[31:21] | Where are you? | 你在哪 |
[31:23] | Reception’s horrible. | 信号太差了 |
[31:25] | Damon, can you hear me? | 达蒙 能听见我说话吗 |
[31:26] | Hey. Elena! | 埃琳娜 |
[32:17] | Fancy something else? | 能放点别的吗 |
[32:20] | I always figured I’d bow out to the Everly Brothers or– | 我一直觉得自己会听着艾佛利兄弟的歌死去… |
[32:34] | He stopped talking. | 他不说话了 |
[32:37] | He never stops talking. | 他从来都说个不停 |
[32:47] | Magia tollox de terras. | [咒语] |
[32:50] | Utera aso utox. | [咒语] |
[32:53] | What happened to his chains? | 他的锁链怎么了 |
[32:55] | Is he chanting? | 他在念咒语吗 |
[32:56] | Utera aso utox. | [咒语] |
[33:17] | Magia tollox de terras. | [咒语] |
[33:20] | Utera aso utox. | [咒语] |
[33:43] | It’s a Christmas miracle. | 真是圣诞奇迹 |
[33:54] | You little magic sucker. | 你这个吸魔法的小鬼 |
[33:57] | Sucked up all that magic from the traveler spell. | 吸取了旅行者布下的所有魔法 |
[34:08] | A lot of magic. | 很多的魔法 |
[34:20] | Gah! I really, really hate that move. | 我真的很讨厌这招 |
[34:24] | Ric! | 里克 |
[34:26] | Hey. Come on. | 快起来 |
[34:30] | Take my damn hand, Ric. | 抓住我的手 里克 |
[34:33] | Come on. | 来吧 |
[34:38] | How are you not dead? | 你怎么没死呢 |
[34:47] | If we’ve learned anything from today, | 如果今天有所收获的话 |
[34:49] | it’s that we should kill our enemies with haste. | 那就是 一定要毫不犹豫地杀了你的敌人 |
[34:51] | Then what are you waiting for? | 那你还等什么 |
[34:52] | Go ahead and kill me. | 来杀了我吧 |
[34:53] | I said enemies. | 我说的是敌人 |
[34:56] | Don’t flatter yourself. | 你还不配当我的敌人 |
[34:58] | What do you want, Enzo? | 你想怎么样 恩佐 |
[35:02] | You were right. | 你说得对 |
[35:04] | I am jealous of Stefan. | 我嫉妒斯特凡 |
[35:06] | He has what I want– respect, family, | 他拥有一切我想要的 别人的尊敬 家人 |
[35:10] | girls he doesn’t deserve. | 那些他根本配不上的女孩 |
[35:13] | He throws it all away, and yet still somehow | 可他把这一切都抛弃了 可是 |
[35:17] | manages to come out winning. | 他还是会赢 |
[35:23] | You are going to help me deplete every ounce | 你要帮助我耗尽他人生中的 |
[35:26] | of happiness from his life, | 每一丝幸福 |
[35:29] | and when there’s nothing left, | 等他一无所有的时候 |
[35:31] | I’ll decide if you get to live. | 我再决定你能不能留一命 |
[35:35] | Oh, and, uh, | 还有 |
[35:37] | happy holidays. | 节日快乐 |
[35:41] | You mean home home? | 你是说你自己家吗 |
[35:45] | Just walked through the front door, | 刚走进前门 |
[35:47] | which I probably start locking | 不过该赶紧锁门了 |
[35:48] | now that Kai’s supercharged and on the prowl. | 满负荷的卡伊正在外面游荡呢 |
[35:50] | Let’s just celebrate the fact that we can go home. | 让我们庆祝一下可以回家这件事吧 |
[35:54] | I could really use some happy news right now. | 我现在真的需要点好消息 |
[35:57] | Today sucked. | 今天糟透了 |
[35:58] | I’m listening. | 说来听听 |
[36:00] | So look. I don’t know what we were or are | 我不记得过去 也不知道现在我们算什么 |
[36:03] | or what we’re supposed to be, | 或应该算什么 |
[36:05] | but all I know is that today was pretty horrible, | 我只知道 今天太糟糕了 |
[36:10] | and I just– I want to see you. | 我真的 很想见你 |
[36:12] | I have something I need to tell you. | 我有话想跟你说 |
[36:15] | Come over. | 过来吧 |
[36:17] | I’ll cook you dinner, and we’ll talk about our crappy days. | 我给你做饭 我们谈谈那些糟糕的日子 |
[36:24] | That just doesn’t make sense. | 说不通啊 |
[36:26] | My mom would have said something to me. | 我妈妈会对我说些什么的 |
[36:28] | We were worried, so… | 我们很担心 所以 |
[36:31] | Elena compelled one of the doctors for information. | 埃琳娜催眠一个医生透露消息 |
[36:33] | Ok. So my mom has a brain tumor. | 好吧 我妈妈有脑瘤 |
[36:36] | Then we’ll just give her vampire blood. | 那我们就给她吸血鬼的血 |
[36:39] | Caroline, don’t you think that if our blood cured cancer | 卡罗琳 你觉得如果我们的血能治疗癌症 |
[36:44] | we would have heard about that by now? | 我们到现在还会不知道吗 |
[36:46] | Fine. Then when are they gonna operate? | 好吧 那么他们什么时候动手术 |
[36:50] | That’s the problem. They can’t. | 问题就在这儿 他们不能 |
[36:52] | Ok. Well, if they can’t operate, | 好吧 如果他们不能手术 |
[36:56] | then they’ll give her chemo, right? | 那么就会进行化疗 对吧 |
[36:58] | The tumor is growing so fast | 肿瘤长得太迅速 |
[37:00] | the doctors don’t think that will work. | 医生觉得化疗没用的 |
[37:02] | Well, then they’re wrong | 那么他们错了 |
[37:04] | because they don’t know her. | 因为他们不了解她 |
[37:07] | They don’t know how strong she is. | 他们不知道她有多坚强 |
[37:09] | I mean, she’s gonna get through this, Stefan. | 她会挺过去的 斯特凡 |
[37:20] | Right? | 对吗 |
[37:30] | It’s ok. It’s all right. | 没事 没事的 |
[38:04] | We miss you, Bonnie. | 我们想你 邦妮 |
[38:08] | I miss you guys. | 我想你们 |
[39:05] | That’s not possible. | 不可能 |
[39:12] | What? | 什么 |
[39:14] | This was gone. | 这车毁了的 |
[39:16] | I blew this up. | 我把它炸飞了 |
[39:17] | Yeah? Well, you weren’t around to annoy me | 是啊 过去这四个月 |
[39:20] | for the last 4 months, so | 没有你在身边烦我 |
[39:23] | I had a bit of extra time on my hands. | 所以我有些闲暇时间 |
[39:27] | Think of it as a | 就当做是 |
[39:28] | early merry christmas/late welcome back to life present. | 提前的圣诞礼物 迟来的庆祝复生礼物吧 |
[39:37] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[39:38] | Hey. Just, uh, do me a favor. | 帮我个忙 |
[39:40] | Don’t die again. | 别再死了 |
[39:42] | Those fenders were a real bitch to find. | 那些挡泥板真的太难找了 |
[39:47] | Deal. | 成交 |
[39:50] | Deal. | 成交 |
[39:55] | Yeah. | 好棒 |
[40:00] | Well, we’re home. | 我们回家了 |
[40:03] | Yep. | 是啊 |
[40:06] | You sticking around? | 你要留下吗 |
[40:08] | Well, that depends. | 看情况 |
[40:09] | Might have to kill Jeremy if I find out that he slept in my bed. | 如果发现杰里米睡过我的床 我也许得杀了他 |
[40:39] | Mistletoe. Clever. | 槲寄生 聪明 |
[40:44] | Hello. Anybody there? | 有人吗 谁在那儿 |
[40:49] | Damon, what are you doing? | 达蒙 你在干什么 |
[40:58] | Are you gonna let me in or… | 你要让我进去吗 还是… |
[41:06] | I may have put a cloaking spell on us. | 我可能在我们身上下了隐身咒 |
[41:10] | How genius is that? | 多聪明啊 |