时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:02] | I don’t know what we were | 我不记得我们的过去 |
[00:03] | or what we’re supposed to be, | 或现在应该算什么 |
[00:05] | I’ve never felt more alive. | 我从没感觉如此有活力 |
[00:09] | In our coven’s tradition, | 按我们巫师团的传统 |
[00:10] | after their 22nd birthday, | 22岁生日之后 |
[00:12] | the twins merge their strength. | 双胞胎的要融合法力 |
[00:13] | The weaker one dies. | 稍弱的那个会死 |
[00:15] | I’ll find a way. | 我会想办法 |
[00:16] | I’m not gonna let you die. | 我不会让你死的 |
[00:17] | I hate you for ruining our friendship, | 我恨你毁了我们的友谊 |
[00:19] | and I think that I deserve better than that. | 我觉得我不应沦落至此 |
[00:21] | I haven’t been there for her. | 我之前没有陪着她 |
[00:23] | Caroline needed me, and I ran away. | 卡罗琳需要我而我逃跑了 |
[00:27] | You’re dying, mom. | 你要死了 妈妈 |
[00:28] | And we’re out of options. | 我们已经没有选择了 |
[00:29] | Which is why I gave my blood to a cancer patient. | 所以我把我的血喂给了一个癌症病人 |
[00:32] | And I healed him. | 我治愈了他 |
[00:33] | I am not ready to lose you now. | 我还没准备好现在失去你 |
[00:36] | I want you to live for me. | 我想要你为我而活 |
[00:39] | Everything’s gonna be ok. | 一切都会没事的 |
[02:08] | Caroline Forbes. | 卡罗琳·福布斯 |
[02:10] | Colin? | 科林 |
[02:11] | What the hell did you do to me? | 你对我做了什么 |
[02:14] | What? | 什么 |
[02:22] | My mom’s still sleeping. | 我妈妈还在睡觉 |
[02:23] | – Don’t wake her up. – What happened? | -别吵醒她 -怎么回事 |
[02:24] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[02:25] | H-he was fine when we left him at Duke, remember? | 我们离开杜克时 他还好好的 记得吗 |
[02:27] | He was running around and pain-free | 他到处走动 不再被病痛折磨 |
[02:30] | and scarfing down all that disgusting vending machine food. | 还狼吞虎咽那些恶心的自动售货机食物 |
[02:32] | Yeah? Well, clearly, he’s not fine now. | 是啊 但现在他显然出问题了 |
[02:34] | Wait. I thought you compelled him to forget everything | 等等 你喂给他血之后 |
[02:36] | after you fed him your blood. | 不是催眠他忘记一切了吗 |
[02:38] | How did he find you? | 他怎么找到你的 |
[02:38] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[02:43] | What if this blood isn’t even his? | 如果这血根本不是他的呢 |
[02:47] | Is there any chance that your mom signed the house over to you? | 你妈妈是不是把房子转签给你了 |
[02:50] | I don’t know. Maybe. | 我不知道 或许吧 |
[02:51] | She’s been running around like crazy, | 她最近一直忙里忙外 |
[02:53] | saying she need to get her ducks in a row or… | 说要把事情都处理好 |
[03:08] | He’s a vampire, | 他成了吸血鬼 |
[03:11] | Which means after you fed him your blood… | 那么说 在他喝下你的血后 |
[03:14] | He died. | 他死了 |
[03:28] | Calculator. Calculator. | 计算器 计算器 |
[03:31] | Where is the calculator? | 计算器哪去了 |
[03:34] | Of course. Under the catatonic serial killer. | 对了 在患紧张性精神症的连环杀手身下 |
[03:47] | Sandwich? | 吃三明治吗 |
[03:48] | I can’t. I’m late for my volunteer shift at the hospital. | 不行啊 医院志愿轮班要迟到了 |
[03:52] | Ok. | 好吧 |
[03:53] | Ooh. That’s new. | 新的哦 |
[03:54] | Oh, yeah. Jo made me a new daylight ring. | 嗯 乔给我做了一枚新的日光戒指 |
[03:57] | – You like? – Depends. Does it work? | -喜欢吗 -看情况 好使吗 |
[04:00] | Well, I’m here, aren’t I? | 我这不是好好的吗 |
[04:01] | Yeah, inside in the shade. | 嗯 在屋里 阴影里 |
[04:03] | I know everyone has their doubts about Jo’s magic, | 我知道大家都质疑乔的魔法 |
[04:06] | but she has an entire month to get stronger | 但她还有一个月时间变强呢 |
[04:08] | and win the merge with Kai, | 到时就能赢下跟卡伊的合并了 |
[04:10] | so a little bit of support wouldn’t kill anybody. | 表示下支持又不会死 |
[04:12] | Speaking of killing people. | 说到杀人 |
[04:17] | Still counting sheep | 还在数羊 |
[04:18] | or whatever the hell you psychopaths dream of? | 或者做你的变态梦吗 |
[04:21] | Look. Alaric’s gone out of town | 阿拉里克出城了 |
[04:22] | to get some mystical thingamabob | 去找什么神秘的东西 |
[04:24] | to give Jo an edge, | 好帮助乔 |
[04:25] | and your job is to baby-sit Kai, | 你的职责 就是盯着卡伊 |
[04:28] | not smother him with a pillow. | 而不是用枕头闷死他 |
[04:30] | Fine. | 好吧 |
[04:30] | And if he starts twitching or something, | 如果他动了 |
[04:31] | just give him 50 milligrams of pentobarbital. | 给他注射50毫升的戊巴比妥就行 |
[04:33] | You’re so cute when you’re all doctorly. | 你一副医生的样子好可爱 |
[04:39] | You forgot this. | 你落了这个 |
[04:44] | You’re not free tonight by any chance, are you, | 你今晚会不会有空 |
[04:46] | because I know this little Italian joint | 我知道一家意大利馆子 |
[04:48] | that has eggplant so good | 他们的茄子做得特别好 |
[04:49] | you actually think you’re eating people. | 简直像吃人一样舒爽 |
[04:53] | And I happen to have a weird eggplant obsession. | 我恰好特别痴迷茄子 |
[04:55] | – Perfect. – Great! | -太好了 -那好 |
[04:56] | And I’m thinking maybe after that | 或许吃完饭后 |
[04:58] | go to the art house theater. | 我们可以去艺术剧院 |
[04:59] | They’re playing some pretentious French flick. | 他们在放什么装逼的法国片 |
[05:02] | I don’t speak French, Damon. | 我不会法语 达蒙 |
[05:04] | Not to see the movie, silly, | 又不是去看电影的 傻丫头 |
[05:06] | but to hide in the back and throw popcorn at hipsters. | 我们要躲在后面 重潮人扔爆米花 |
[05:13] | Wait. We’ve gone on this date already, haven’t we? | 等等 这个约会我们已经做过了 对吗 |
[05:16] | Damon, that’s cheating, ok? | 达蒙 你在作弊 |
[05:19] | You already know everything about me. | 你已经了解关于我的一切了 |
[05:20] | Cheating? Cheating is erasing all of our epic memories. | 作弊 抹去我们所有美好的记忆才叫作弊呢 |
[05:23] | That’s cheating. | 那才是作弊 |
[05:24] | I’m serious. | 我说真的 |
[05:25] | Look. If we’re gonna do this, | 如果我们要这么做 |
[05:26] | then we can’t just pick up where we left off | 那我们不能从之前结束的地方开始 |
[05:30] | because I don’t remember where that is. | 因为我不记得之前在哪结束的了 |
[05:32] | I understand. | 我明白 |
[05:33] | Where would you like to start? | 那你想从哪开始 |
[05:35] | At the beginning. | 从头 |
[05:38] | I’m off at 6:00. You can pick me up then. | 我6点下班 你可以到时来接我 |
[05:40] | – Fine. – Fine. | -好吧 -好 |
[05:42] | – Great. – Great. | -好极了 -那就好 |
[05:43] | Good. | 很好 |
[05:44] | Bye. | 再见 |
[05:45] | Bye. | 再见 |
[05:51] | How about Atlantis | 亚特兰蒂斯呢 |
[05:54] | or, like, the sea of tranquility? | 或者静海 |
[05:57] | On the moon? | 月亮上那个吗 |
[05:59] | I hear it’s nice there. | 听说那里很不错 |
[06:01] | It’s–it’s very tranquil. | 非常宁静 |
[06:03] | I’m serious. | 我说真的 |
[06:05] | Pick a real place. | 好好选个地方 |
[06:06] | Why are we talking about spending spring break | 我们为什么要考虑不在 |
[06:09] | anywhere other than this tiny bed, | 这张床上度过春假啊 |
[06:11] | which we should probably leave at some point today. | 话说我们今天总得离开这张床 |
[06:18] | Ignore that. | 别理 |
[06:19] | Olivia, you home? | 奥利维亚 你在吗 |
[06:20] | Olivia? | 奥利维亚 |
[06:22] | Oh, my God. He’s early. | 天呐 他来早了 |
[06:24] | Who’s early? | 谁啊 |
[06:25] | Sweetheart, it’s your old man. | 亲爱的 是爸爸 |
[06:26] | Here. Put this on. | 来 穿上 |
[06:27] | Your dad? What’s he doing here? | 你爸爸 他来干什么 |
[06:29] | He wants to take Luke and me out to dinner. | 他想带我和卢克去吃饭 |
[06:32] | Hide! | 躲起来 |
[06:35] | Dad, hi! I-I thought we were meeting later. | 爸爸 我以为我们待会儿才见呢 |
[06:39] | Well, we were, but I wanted a couple of extra minutes with my girl. | 是啊 但我想多跟我宝贝女儿待会儿 |
[06:45] | Happy birthday. | 生日快乐 |
[06:49] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[06:54] | I adjusted Mrs. Murphy’s dose of fentanyl. | 我调整了莫非太太的芬太尼剂量 |
[06:56] | Keep an eye on her. Thanks. | 盯着她点 谢谢 |
[07:07] | Phesmatos tribum, plantus vivifae, | [咒语] |
[07:11] | Plantus…hederus. | [咒语] |
[07:19] | Should I call it? | 我该宣布死亡吗 |
[07:22] | Time of death– anybody’s guess. | 死亡时间 随便猜吧 |
[07:25] | Well, in the magical win column, | 在魔法胜利一栏里 |
[07:27] | I just walked across campus without bursting into flame, | 我刚刚安然穿过了校园 没有烧成灰 |
[07:29] | so there’s that. | 这不错 |
[07:31] | I need help. | 我需要帮助 |
[07:37] | I had Duke send over Colin’s medical records. | 我让杜克那边寄来了科林的病例 |
[07:40] | This head scan is from earlier this week. | 这张头部扫描是本周早些时候的 |
[07:43] | This one… | 这张 |
[07:46] | was taken right here 10 minutes ago. | 是10分钟前在这儿拍的 |
[07:48] | See all that red? | 看到那些红色了吗 |
[07:50] | Well, I’m no doctor, but that guy is screwed. | 我不是医生 但这人死定了 |
[07:52] | So the blood didn’t heal him. | 血没有治好他 |
[07:55] | It sped up his cancer and killed him. | 反而扩散了癌症 杀死了他 |
[07:58] | So now I have a stage 10 cancer patient, | 于是这下 我有个10级癌症病人了 |
[08:00] | which by the way doesn’t exist, | 这根本史无前例 |
[08:02] | who is beyond terminally ill and a vampire, | 用绝症晚期都不足以形容他 他还是吸血鬼 |
[08:05] | meaning all of his emotions are heightened, | 所以他的情绪都被放大 |
[08:06] | and he can’t die. | 而他又死不了 |
[08:08] | Hey. No offense, but can someone tell me | 无意冒犯 但谁能告诉我 |
[08:09] | why I was called down here to listen | 为什么叫我来听这个 |
[08:10] | to the story of Colin the cancer vamp– | 吸血鬼癌症病人科林的故事吗 |
[08:13] | Because Caroline fed me her blood last night, | 因为卡罗琳昨晚喂给我她的血 |
[08:17] | so the same thing is gonna happen to me. | 所以我也会变成这样 |
[08:36] | Any news? | 有消息吗 |
[08:37] | No, not yet. It’s a little outside of Jo’s expertise. | 没有 这有点超出了乔的专业范围 |
[08:42] | Did you know | 你知道吗 |
[08:43] | that Caroline was gonna give her mom vampire blood? | 卡罗琳打算给她妈妈喂吸血鬼血 |
[08:45] | Yeah. I was there when it healed Colin. | 对 科林被血液治愈时我看到了 |
[08:47] | And then you left, and then he died, | 然后你们走了 然后他死了 |
[08:50] | so it didn’t actually heal him. | 所以他事实上没被治好 |
[08:52] | It did the opposite. | 而是恰恰相反 |
[08:54] | Caroline had every reason to think it would work. | 卡罗琳完全有理由认为这办法好用 |
[08:56] | Yeah, but you didn’t, Stefan. | 但你没有 斯特凡 |
[08:59] | You’re, like, 165 years old. | 你都165岁了 |
[09:01] | You’ve worked as a paramedic at hospitals. | 你在医院做过护理人员 |
[09:04] | So that makes me an expert in supernatural cancer treatment. | 那我就是超自然癌症疗法的专家了吗 |
[09:07] | I just wish that you’d done a little bit more research | 我只是希望你能多调查一下 |
[09:09] | or waited, uh, like a day. | 或者等上一天的 |
[09:12] | Because you were thinking so rationally when Damon died, right? | 达蒙死的时候 你就很理智吗 |
[09:17] | Her mother is terminal. | 她妈妈得了绝症 |
[09:19] | You didn’t see the hope in her eyes | 你没看到她 |
[09:21] | when she thought that maybe her mother didn’t have to die, | 以为她妈妈不用死的时候 多么充满希望 |
[09:23] | and I didn’t want to be the one to take that away from her. | 我当时不想戳破她的希望 |
[09:34] | Jo has an idea. | 乔有个想法 |
[09:39] | Medically speaking, this is our best option. | 医学上来说 这是最佳办法了 |
[09:41] | If vampire blood is the issue, | 如果问题在于吸血鬼血 |
[09:42] | then a full transfusion of human blood | 那么全面换成人血 |
[09:45] | might stabilize her condition. | 或许能稳定她的情况 |
[09:48] | Please sound less confident, doc. | 请再没信心点吧 医生 |
[09:51] | Look. We are in uncharted territory here, | 听着 我们完全不了解这种情况 |
[09:54] | but this isn’t just a medical problem, Damon. | 这不是个单纯的医疗问题 达蒙 |
[09:55] | It’s a magical one. | 是个魔法问题 |
[09:57] | Well, then you’re uniquely qualified– | 那你就是唯一合适的人选了 |
[10:00] | witch doctor and all. | 女巫医生嘛 |
[10:02] | Now you believe in my magic. Gee, thanks. | 这下你相信我的魔法了 谢了哈 |
[10:05] | Unfortunately, this goes beyond any witch ability I’ve ever heard of, | 遗憾的是 这超出了我听过的一切女巫能力 |
[10:09] | but please if you have a better plan, | 但如果你有更好的打算 |
[10:12] | I’m all ears. | 我洗耳恭听 |
[10:15] | Why did you tell me your birthday was in two weeks? | 你为什么跟我说你的生日还有两周才到 |
[10:17] | To avoid this exact conversation. | 就为了避免跟你说这些话 |
[10:19] | Am I wearing too much eyeliner? | 我眼线太重了吗 |
[10:22] | If you and Luke are 22, | 如果你和卢克22了 |
[10:23] | that means you’re old enough to merge. | 你们就到了融合的年龄了 |
[10:24] | That’s why Luke and I are gonna bust out | 所以我和卢克要拿出 |
[10:26] | our wonder twin powers of persuasion, | 我们的神奇双胞胎说服力 |
[10:28] | make dad think that Jo’s powerful to overpower Kai, | 让爸爸相信乔足以克制卡伊 |
[10:30] | and Luke and I won’t have to do the merge. | 这样卢克和我就不用融合了 |
[10:35] | You’re wearing way too much makeup, | 你妆太浓了 |
[10:36] | and he shouldn’t be here. | 他不该来 |
[10:37] | He’s not staying, | 他不会留下 |
[10:38] | and why are you wearing a tie? | 你为什么要打领带 |
[10:40] | I’m about to ask the leader of the Gemini coven | 我要请求双子巫师团的领袖 |
[10:42] | to let us out of a centuries-old tradition. | 让我们不遵循一个沿袭了一个世纪的传统 |
[10:44] | I kind of need him to take me seriously. | 我需要他认真对待我 |
[10:46] | You should let me talk to him. | 你们该让我跟他谈谈 |
[10:48] | Really bad idea. | 坏主意 |
[10:51] | Promise me that you’ll stay out of it. | 答应我你不会插手 |
[10:53] | What happens if you don’t convince him? | 如果你们不能说服他呢 |
[10:55] | We will. | 我们会的 |
[10:56] | You die. | 你会死 |
[10:58] | You and Luke merge, Luke wins, you die. | 你和卢克融合 卢克会赢 你会死 |
[11:01] | Do you trust me? | 你相信我吗 |
[11:04] | Do I have a choice? | 我有的选吗 |
[11:07] | Then don’t worry. | 那就别担心了 |
[11:09] | You’re not gonna lose me. | 你不会失去我的 |
[11:30] | “Hey, the blood transfusions | 怎么样 输血 |
[11:31] | are stopping the cancer from eating her alive,” | 有效阻止癌症扩散了吗 |
[11:33] | or “Hey, is there a sheriff-sized space | 还是我们得去家族墓地 |
[11:35] | available in the family crypt”? | 看看有没有警长大小的空位了 |
[11:36] | I don’t know. Jo’s still running some tests to find that out. | 不知道 乔还在做检测 看情况 |
[11:40] | She should be out in a minute. | 她应该就出来了 |
[11:45] | I don’t know if you remember this, | 不知道你还记不记得 |
[11:46] | but Liz and I are pretty close. | 但莉兹和我关系不错 |
[11:49] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
[11:50] | I mean, as far as humans go, she’s… | 作为人类来讲 |
[11:53] | tolerable. | 她还好 |
[11:57] | I can see how much you care about her, | 我看得出你多在乎她 |
[11:59] | but we all do, so if there’s anything we can do to fix this, | 我们都是 如果我们能想办法解决 |
[12:01] | trust me, we will. | 我们一定会的 |
[12:04] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
[12:20] | The coffee machine’s broken. | 咖啡机坏了 |
[12:22] | Seriously, what kind of hospital is this? | 这是家什么医院啊 |
[12:23] | If you can’t fix a coffee machine, | 连咖啡机都修不好 |
[12:24] | then how are you supposed to be able to fix people? | 还怎么治病救人啊 |
[12:27] | Sure you don’t need some real food? | 你真不用吃点东西吗 |
[12:30] | There’s probably a machine around here that vends O positive. | 这附近可能有机器售卖O+型血 |
[12:35] | We screwed up big time. | 我们搞砸了 |
[12:37] | Why did I feed her that blood? | 我为什么要给她血啊 |
[12:39] | You were trying to help. | 你只是想帮忙 |
[12:40] | No. I was trying to fix something | 不 我是想修复 |
[12:41] | that I had no business trying to fix. | 我不该修复的东西 |
[12:44] | It’s like textbook definition of control freak from hell. | 简直是最典型的超级控制狂 |
[12:46] | Listen. You are an optimist. | 听我说 你只是乐观 |
[12:49] | You want to believe that anything is possible, | 你想相信一切皆有可能 |
[12:51] | and that is exactly what your mom needs to hear right now. | 你妈妈现在正需要听到这个 |
[12:56] | Ok? | 好吗 |
[13:01] | That’s Colin’s room. | 那是科林的房间 |
[13:07] | I can’t die. | 我死不了 |
[13:12] | Why can’t I die? | 我为什么死不了 |
[13:13] | Calm down, calm down. | 冷静点 冷静点 |
[13:14] | It’s ok, it’s ok. | 没事的 |
[13:16] | It’s not ok! | 怎么没事 |
[13:18] | I’m agony. I can hear my tumors growing. | 我好痛苦 我能听到肿瘤在长大 |
[13:20] | Ok. We’ll try to help, but just please stop hurting yourself. | 我们会想办法帮你的 别再伤害自己了 |
[13:24] | You want to help me? | 你要帮我 |
[13:25] | Help me die. | 帮我死吧 |
[13:32] | Why the hell did you do that? | 你干吗那么做 |
[13:34] | He made a wish. | 他许愿了 |
[13:35] | I granted it. | 我满足了 |
[13:39] | The blood transfusion didn’t work, | 输血不好使 |
[13:43] | so you didn’t just kill him, blondie. | 你不仅害死了他 金发妞 |
[13:46] | That’s enough, Damon. | 够了 达蒙 |
[13:48] | No. It’s fine. | 不 没事 |
[13:50] | He’s just saying what everyone else is thinking. | 他只是说出了大家的想法 |
[13:55] | I killed my mom. | 我害死了我妈妈 |
[14:08] | It’s Caroline. | 我是卡罗琳 |
[14:09] | Leave a message. | 留言吧 |
[14:11] | Caroline, where are you? | 卡罗琳 你去哪了 |
[14:13] | Call me, or better idea, | 给我打电话 或者 |
[14:15] | just…just come back. | 赶紧回来吧 |
[14:27] | How are you feeling? | 你感觉怎么样 |
[14:29] | Like a human pin cushion. | 像个人体针垫 |
[14:34] | So…what’s the verdict? | 结果如何 |
[14:38] | Did the blood swap work? | 换血成功了吗 |
[14:42] | We’re not sure yet. | 我们还不确定 |
[14:44] | I mean, Jo’s still doing some tests. | 乔还在做测试 |
[14:48] | You shouldn’t lie to sick people, Elena. | 你不该对病人撒谎 埃琳娜 |
[14:50] | It’s bad kama. | 要招厄运的 |
[14:56] | They thought it would slow down the cancer cells from replicating, | 他们以为这能延缓癌症细胞的复制 |
[15:00] | but it didn’t work. | 但不好使 |
[15:04] | I’m sorry. | 我很遗憾 |
[15:07] | How’s Caroline? | 卡罗琳怎么样了 |
[15:09] | She’s good. She just ran out to get some food. | 她挺好 她出去买吃的了 |
[15:11] | Elena. | 埃琳娜 |
[15:14] | She just took off, | 她跑掉了 |
[15:16] | and now I can’t find her, | 我现在找不到她了 |
[15:17] | I can’t get ahold of her. | 也联系不上她 |
[15:18] | She’s not gonna forgive herself for this, is she? | 她是不会原谅自己了 对吗 |
[15:26] | I’ll make sure that we find her. | 我们会找到她的 |
[15:29] | I promise. | 我保证 |
[15:34] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[15:46] | Good! You’re here. | 太好了 你来了 |
[15:47] | I actually need a second opinion. | 我需要别人的意见 |
[15:50] | I kind of like this because sunflowers are her favorite flower, | 我喜欢这个 因为她最喜欢向日葵了 |
[15:53] | but at the same time, I was also thinking | 但是 我又觉得 |
[15:55] | maybe they’re a little too over-the-top cheerful | 向日葵是不是太活泼热烈了 |
[15:57] | for a memorial service, | 毕竟是办追悼会嘛 |
[15:59] | so this was the second option, | 所以 这是第二选择 |
[16:03] | um, because roses are classic, right? | 因为玫瑰是经典花嘛 |
[16:05] | I mean, especially in this shade of pink. | 尤其是这种粉色的 |
[16:08] | Obviously, I would change out the vase, but…ahem. | 当然了 我得换个花瓶 |
[16:14] | If you’re thinking of saying something to make me feel better, don’t. | 如果你想说点什么安抚我的话 别了 |
[16:17] | I don’t deserve to feel better. | 我不配觉得好受 |
[16:18] | – I wasn’t. – Good. | -我没这打算 -很好 |
[16:19] | I was actually thinking that you have far more important things to do | 我其实在想 你有比给你还活着的妈妈 |
[16:22] | than plan a memorial service for your mother, | 筹办追悼会 |
[16:27] | who’s still a live, by the way. | 更重要的事要做 |
[16:29] | Yeah, but all of this still needs to be done, right? | 但这些事还得做 不是吗 |
[16:32] | She’s not gonna want to live out the rest of her life | 她不会希望成为吸血鬼 |
[16:35] | as a vampire in excruciating pain, | 永远活在可怕的痛苦之中 |
[16:37] | so I should do something that I’m good at | 所以我还是做点我擅长的事 |
[16:39] | instead of making everything worse. | 而不是把情况弄得更糟吧 |
[16:40] | Which arrangement? | 用哪个花 |
[16:45] | Caroline, you took a risk. | 卡罗琳 你冒了险 |
[16:48] | It didn’t pay off, but you did it out of love. | 但结果不佳 但你是出于爱 |
[16:52] | You made your mother sicker, ok, | 你让你妈妈病得更重了 |
[16:57] | but what are you gonna do now? | 但你现在要怎么办 |
[16:58] | are you just gonna bury your head in the sand? | 把头埋在沙子里躲着吗 |
[17:01] | I don’t… | 我不… |
[17:04] | I don’t know what to say to her. | 我不知道该跟她说什么 |
[17:06] | You don’t have to say anything to her. | 你什么都不用说 |
[17:08] | Just sit with her. | 陪她坐着 |
[17:10] | I can’t. I can’t even fff– | 我不能 我都不能… |
[17:12] | Face her. | 面对她 |
[17:16] | Look. When I was young, | 听我说 我年轻时 |
[17:19] | my mom, she got really sick, | 我妈妈病得很重 |
[17:23] | and instead of spending time with her, | 我没有陪伴她 |
[17:25] | I did everything I could to avoid her, | 而是尽一切可能逃避她 |
[17:29] | like picking out her favorite flowers | 比如去选她最喜欢的花 |
[17:32] | or walking into town to get the tea that she liked, | 或是去镇上给她买她喜欢的茶 |
[17:36] | and I pretended like I was doing it for her, | 我假装我那么做是为了她 |
[17:39] | but I wasn’t. | 但不是的 |
[17:41] | I was just afraid to see her like that, | 我就是怕看到她那副样子 |
[17:47] | And then my dad, he, uh… | 后来我爸 |
[17:51] | he sent her away, and she died. | 把她送走了 她死了 |
[17:57] | I would give anything to have one more day with her. | 我愿付出一切 换取跟她多待一天 |
[18:05] | What if she can’t forgive me? | 如果她不原谅我呢 |
[18:08] | She doesn’t think there’s anything to forgive. | 她根本不觉得有什么要原谅的 |
[18:12] | She just wants you to be with her. | 她只想要你陪在她身边 |
[18:39] | You’re refusing to merge? | 你们不肯融合 |
[18:41] | We want to consider other options. | 我们想考虑其他选择 |
[18:43] | There are no other options. | 没有其他选择 |
[18:45] | If a set of twins doesn’t merge, | 如果没有双胞胎进行融合 |
[18:47] | then the Gemini bloodline will cease to exist upon my death. | 那我死后 双子血脉就会断送 |
[18:50] | That means the entire coven will die. | 整个巫师团都会灭绝 |
[18:52] | Is that what you want? | 你们希望这样吗 |
[18:53] | No, of course not, but you are in perfect health, | 不 当然不了 但您身体很好 |
[18:57] | Kai is on ice. | 卡伊被控制着 |
[18:59] | That means we have time to figure this out. | 所以我们还有时间想办法 |
[19:01] | There’s nothing to figure out. | 没什么可想的 |
[19:02] | This is what you were born to do. | 你们出生就是为了这个 |
[19:04] | No, dad. This is why Kai and Jo were born. | 不 爸爸 卡伊和乔是为了这个出生的 |
[19:07] | We were just the backup plan you bred | 我们只是你的后备计划 |
[19:08] | because you thought that your first batch had a design flaw. | 因为你觉得你的第一批有设计缺陷 |
[19:11] | Kai is a psychopath, | 卡伊是个变态杀手 |
[19:13] | an extremely dangerous one. | 他十分危险 |
[19:15] | Dad, Jo can do this. | 爸爸 乔能做到的 |
[19:17] | She can win. | 她能赢的 |
[19:18] | All we’re asking is that you give her a chance. | 我们只求你给她个机会 |
[19:21] | I’m not asking you to do anything I haven’t done myself. | 我要你们做的事 我自己也做过 |
[19:24] | That’s easy for you to say? | 你说得轻松 |
[19:25] | You merged with your twin brother, and you won. | 你跟你的双胞胎兄弟融合了 你赢了 |
[19:28] | You didn’t drop dead. | 你可没死 |
[19:29] | It doesn’t work like that, and you know it. | 根本不是这样的 你很清楚 |
[19:32] | One will absorb traits from the other. | 一个会吸取另一个的特点 |
[19:34] | Both of your souls will unite into a new being. | 你们两个的灵魂会合并成为新的一体 |
[19:37] | Who looks exactly like me. | 但会长得跟我一样 |
[19:41] | Yeah, I know I’m stronger than Liv, | 没错 我知道我比丽芙强 |
[19:44] | so that means I will win if we merge, | 所以我会赢下融合 |
[19:46] | so you can put whatever poetic spin you want on it, | 不管你想怎么浪漫化这事 |
[19:50] | but I will be killing my own sister. | 但我始终是要杀了我姐姐 |
[19:52] | I can’t do that to her. | 我不能那么做 |
[20:01] | Bad timing, Lockwood. I’m in a mood. | 时机不好 洛克伍德 我心情很差 |
[20:04] | What the hell are you doing? | 你在干什么 |
[20:08] | I’ll make it easier on you. | 我帮你吧 |
[20:09] | I’ll give you multiple choice. | 我给你多个选项 |
[20:11] | A–“I’m being an idiot.” | A “我在犯傻” |
[20:13] | B–“I have anger issues, and I’m a puny human now, | B “我有脾气 我现在是个渺小的人类 |
[20:15] | and I have to pick on people while they sleep.” | 所以我趁人睡觉的时候欺负他们” |
[20:17] | C–“A and b are both correct.” | C “以上两项皆正确” |
[20:23] | – Liv’s dad is in town. – Really. | -丽芙的爸爸来了 -是嘛 |
[20:24] | She’s trying to convince him to let Jo and Kai do the merge. | 她想说服他让乔和卡伊融合 |
[20:26] | Oh, so you just thought you’d come and grab Kai as a failsafe. | 所以你想来把卡伊抢走 当做保险吗 |
[20:29] | In case papa Parker says no to Liv and Luke, | 以防帕克爸爸拒绝了丽芙和卢克 |
[20:31] | you just turn him loose, and he merges with Jo anyway, huh? | 你要放了他 让他去跟乔融合 |
[20:35] | While I appreciate your efforts, | 你倒挺努力 |
[20:36] | he’s a psycho freak magic siphon. | 但他是个变态杀人狂魔法虹吸管 |
[20:38] | I’m not gonna just let you walk out wit him. | 我不会让你带他走的 |
[20:48] | I could kiss you right now, | 我真想亲你一口 |
[20:50] | You beautiful moron. | 你个可爱的白痴 |
[20:52] | What are you talking about? | 你说什么呢 |
[20:56] | Yep. That stuff works really well. | 嗯 那东西真好使 |
[21:01] | Nighty night. | 晚安喽 |
[21:02] | That should keep you down for an hour. | 这样应该能让你消停一个小时 |
[21:10] | Not a good time. | 时机不好 |
[21:11] | Well, I’m sorry to hear that, twinderella. | 很抱歉 双胞胎灰姑娘 |
[21:14] | Big pitch going south, is it? | 你们没谈拢吧 |
[21:16] | Where’s Tyler? | 泰勒呢 |
[21:17] | Well, the good news is your boyfriend and I, | 好消息是我跟你男朋友好像 |
[21:19] | I think, have come up with a solution. | 想到解决办法了 |
[21:20] | Now it’s a bit of a Hail Mary, | 虽然有点冒险 |
[21:21] | but I think everybody gets what they need. | 但是大家应该都能如愿以偿 |
[21:23] | I just have to ask papa Parker one question, | 不过我需要问帕克老爹一个问题 |
[21:25] | so do you mind putting him on? | 你能让他听电话吗 |
[21:27] | I want to talk to Tyler. | 我想跟泰勒说话 |
[21:28] | He’s, uh, out at the moment. | 他现在…说不了话 |
[21:43] | Yes? | 喂 |
[21:43] | Hello, sir. Damon Salvatore here. | 你好 我是达蒙·塞尔瓦托 |
[21:46] | We had Thanksgiving together. | 我们一起过过感恩节 |
[21:49] | Anyway, I’ve been sitting here Googling | 我一直坐这里上网搜索 |
[21:50] | celestial events happening today, | 今天要发生的天体现象 |
[21:52] | and I was just curious. | 我有个疑问 |
[21:53] | Would a mercury-venus conjunction give you | 水星金星相遇足够你 |
[21:56] | enough juice to do a little gemini merge party? | 开个双子融合小派对吗 |
[22:00] | Why? | 为什么这么问 |
[22:01] | I’m gonna take that evasive answer as a yes. | 你这含糊其辞的回答应该就是能了 |
[22:02] | So here’s the situation. | 所以我们这么办 |
[22:04] | I’m gonna need you to use that planet party | 你得利用这个天体现象 |
[22:06] | to merge your set of blond twins asap | 尽快让那对金发双胞胎融合 |
[22:08] | because, well, unfortunately your formerly comatose son | 因为很不幸 你之前一直昏迷的儿子 |
[22:11] | is gonna be on the loose and hell-bent on beating you to the punch. | 马上就要醒来 并会一心想赶在你之前完成融合 |
[22:20] | Rise and shine, you little weasel. | 太阳晒屁股了 卑鄙小人 |
[22:24] | Ooh! Trying to pop a blood vessel in my brain? | 又想让我大脑的血管爆裂吗 |
[22:27] | Sorry. Not gonna work. | 不好意思 你做不到 |
[22:28] | Looks like all that magic you sucked up | 好像你吸收的那些魔法 |
[22:31] | drained away while you were asleep, | 都在你睡着的时候流尽了 |
[22:33] | which is good for me. | 对我来说真是好事啊 |
[22:35] | Don’t worry. I know where you can get more. | 不用担心 我知道你可以去哪里再吸点 |
[22:40] | You really think I’m gonna trust you? | 你真以为我会相信你吗 |
[22:42] | No, and I’m not gonna trust you. | 不 我也不会相信你 |
[22:44] | I just happen to need a magic siphon, | 不过我刚好需要找个魔法虹吸管 |
[22:46] | and you’re the only game in town. | 而你是镇上唯一的一个 |
[22:58] | Let’s discuss my fee. | 我们讨论一下酬金问题 |
[23:09] | All right. I need a 12-gauge needle stat. | 好 我需要一个12号针头 |
[23:12] | Don’t know what I’m gonna do with it, | 我也不知道用来干什么 |
[23:14] | but I need it. | 但是我需要 |
[23:15] | You’re not a doctor, so stop playing games, | 你不是医生 所以别给我耍花招 |
[23:17] | but I am a vampire, | 我可是吸血鬼 |
[23:18] | and I will rip your head off | 如果你搞砸了 |
[23:19] | if you screw this up. | 我就把你脑袋拧下来 |
[23:20] | What she said, | 听她的话 |
[23:21] | so do your stupid little magic suction trick | 快点施展你的魔法吸收小伎俩 |
[23:23] | and suck the magic out of her right now. | 把她身上的魔法都吸出来 |
[23:27] | I get what you two see in each other. | 我明白你俩喜欢对方什么了 |
[23:29] | It’s very dys-fun-ctional. | 真是”不…正常”啊 |
[23:32] | Ha! You see what I did, stressing the “fun” in dysfunctional? | 你们发现了吗 我刚才强调了”有趣”呢 |
[23:36] | Just get on with it, Kai. | 快点动手吧 卡伊 |
[23:37] | Listening to you talk makes me want to die. | 听你说话我都想死了 |
[23:41] | That’s good. | 不错啊 |
[23:51] | Is it working? | 起作用了吗 |
[23:53] | I have no idea. | 不知道 |
[23:57] | What the hell is going on? | 这是怎么回事 |
[24:00] | What is he doing here? | 他在这里干什么 |
[24:01] | Hey, sis. Little busy. | 你好啊妹妹 我现在有点忙 |
[24:04] | Be with you in a jiffy. | 马上就去找你哦 |
[24:05] | Elena? | 埃琳娜 |
[24:06] | I’m gonna let Damon explain it. | 达蒙会跟你解释的 |
[24:10] | I’m staying with you. | 我在这儿看着你 |
[24:15] | Have you actually lost your mind? | 你是疯了吗 |
[24:17] | Hey. Shh. Listen. You told me Liz was gonna die | 听着 是你说如果魔法继续存在她体内 |
[24:20] | in 8 hours if the magic kept doing its thing. | 莉兹活不过八小时 |
[24:22] | He steals magic. You made it through med school. | 而他专门窃取魔法 你是医科高材生 |
[24:24] | I figured you’d know where I was going with this. | 接下来的不用我说你也明白 |
[24:25] | If you think Kai is doing this out of the goodness of his heart, | 如果你以为卡伊这么做是出自好心的话 |
[24:28] | I can assure you he doesn’t have one. | 我可以向你保证他这人根本就没心 |
[24:31] | What’s the price? | 条件是什么 |
[24:34] | He wants to merge | 他要融合 |
[24:36] | tonight. | 就在今晚 |
[24:48] | There. All done. | 好了 搞定 |
[24:52] | Sheriff, hey. How are you feeling? | 警长 你感觉怎么样 |
[24:54] | You ok? | 还好吗 |
[24:56] | Yeah. Yeah, I think so. | 我想是的 |
[25:03] | Oh, my god. No, no, no. | 天哪 不不不 |
[25:05] | I think she’s having a heart attack. | 我觉得她心脏病发作了 |
[25:06] | That is so tragic, | 真是悲剧 |
[25:08] | you know, because you guys jumped through hoops | 你们千辛万苦 费尽心思 |
[25:10] | to get the magic out of her system, | 就为了将魔法从她体内消除 |
[25:12] | but then her ticker’s just | 可惜她那脆弱的心脏 |
[25:13] | not strong enough to take a little siphon. | 却连一点小小的刺激都承受不住 |
[25:17] | Kai, you have to fix this! | 卡伊 你必须救救她 |
[25:21] | I can’t merge tonight. | 我不能今晚融合 |
[25:22] | I am not ready. | 我还没准备好 |
[25:24] | You almost burned my house down. | 你差点就把我屋子给烧了 |
[25:26] | Don’t you think I know that? | 我当然知道你还不行 |
[25:27] | Luckily for you, it’s all been taken care of. | 不过不用担心 我早有准备 |
[25:30] | Damon, what the hell did you do? | 达蒙 你做了什么 |
[25:34] | Look. I– | 我… |
[25:39] | Magical neck snap. | 拧脖子这把戏 |
[25:41] | Never gets old. | 真是屡试不爽 |
[25:44] | Isn’t this the part where you start running? | 话说你不是应该拔腿就跑吗 |
[25:47] | I’ve spent my entire life running from you. | 我这一辈子都在逃离你 |
[25:50] | I’m not running anymore. | 我不会再逃了 |
[26:12] | What are you doing out here? | 你在外面干吗呢 |
[26:14] | Just thinking about how proud I am of you and your brother. | 在想你们姐弟俩是多让我骄傲 |
[26:21] | Built a good life for yourselves here. | 你们在这儿过得不错 |
[26:25] | Does that mean you’ll think about what we asked? | 这意味着你会考虑我们的请求吗 |
[26:31] | Of course. | 当然了 |
[26:33] | We share a history, | 我们有共同的历史 |
[26:36] | a bloodline. | 血脉相连 |
[26:41] | We’re in this together. | 我们共同进退 |
[26:44] | We’re family. | 我们是一家人 |
[26:50] | Sanguinem desimilus, | [咒语] |
[26:52] | sanguinem generis finatus. | [咒语] |
[26:54] | Sanguinem desimilus, | [咒语] |
[26:56] | sanguinem generis finatus. | [咒语] |
[26:59] | You’re merging us? | 你在融合我们吗 |
[27:00] | Kai has been released. | 卡伊逃出了牢笼 |
[27:01] | He’s going after Jo. | 他要对乔下手 |
[27:02] | I can’t let him get to her! | 我不能让他得手 |
[27:03] | Dad, stop! | 爸爸 住手 |
[27:05] | I’m gonna kill her. | 我会杀死她的 |
[27:06] | She’s not strong enough, dad! | 她还不够强大 爸爸 |
[27:07] | I’m sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[27:07] | She’s not strong enough, dad! | 她还不够强大 爸爸 |
[27:09] | There’s no other option. | 没有别的选择了 |
[27:10] | Sanguinem desimilus, | [咒语] |
[27:11] | Sanguinem generis finatus. | [咒语] |
[27:14] | She said no! | 她都说不要了 |
[27:18] | Tyler! | 泰勒 |
[27:20] | Tyler, stop! | 泰勒 住手 |
[27:27] | He was going to kill you. | 他差点杀死你 |
[27:29] | I’m fine. I’m fine. | 我没事 我没事 |
[27:36] | Luke, where are you going? | 卢克 你要去哪 |
[27:40] | You trust me? | 你相信我吗 |
[27:41] | Where are you going? | 你要去哪 |
[27:45] | I’ll be back soon. | 我马上回来 |
[27:48] | Promise. | 我保证 |
[28:07] | Look at those pretty planets, | 看这些美丽的星星 |
[28:09] | all twinkly and bright. | 它们闪闪发亮 |
[28:12] | Oh, Josette, you would not believe how sick I am of eclipses. | 乔赛特 你都想不到我有多厌倦日蚀 |
[28:17] | Let’s just get this over with. | 我们赶紧完事吧 |
[28:21] | You know, if you think I didn’t spend | 如果你认为 |
[28:22] | the last 18 years in solitary thinking | 我禁闭的这18年中 |
[28:24] | about how you screwed me over last time, | 没有记恨你如何骗了我 |
[28:27] | you’re wrong. | 那你就错了 |
[28:30] | So if this just another setup, | 如果这又是一次陷阱 |
[28:33] | I’ll rip something out more important than a spleen | 那我会拽出比脾脏更重要的器官 |
[28:36] | like a tongue | 像是舌头 |
[28:39] | or a heart. | 或者心脏 |
[28:41] | So any closing remarks? | 有什么遗言要说的吗 |
[28:44] | You’re a parasite. | 你这个寄生虫 |
[28:46] | You killed the people I loved, | 你杀了我爱的人 |
[28:48] | you shoved a hunting knife in my gut, | 把猎刀刺入我体内 |
[28:50] | you destroyed my life. | 你毁了我的生活 |
[28:53] | Now I’m gonna destroy yours. | 现在我也要夺走你的生命 |
[28:57] | I guess we’ll see… | 那我们拭目以待吧 |
[28:59] | Won’t we? | 如何 |
[29:04] | Sanguinem desimilus. | [咒语] |
[29:06] | Sanguinem generis finatus. | [咒语] |
[29:10] | Sanguinem desimilus. | [咒语] |
[29:13] | Sanguinem generis finatus. | [咒语] |
[29:17] | Sanguinem desimilus. | [咒语] |
[29:19] | Sanguinem generis finatus. | [咒语] |
[29:28] | What the hell did you just do? | 你刚才做了什么 |
[29:30] | Oh, I just gave my big sister a little magic knock on the head, | 我只是用魔法敲昏了我姐姐 |
[29:34] | but don’t worry. | 不过不用担心 |
[29:35] | She’ll be fine. | 她没事的 |
[29:37] | Because you’re gonna merge with me. | 因为你要和我融合 |
[29:54] | You want to merge with me. | 你想要和我融合啊 |
[29:56] | I hate to break it to you, little brother, | 弟弟 我不想戳破 |
[29:59] | but we’re not twins, all right? | 但我们不是双胞胎 懂吗 |
[30:01] | That’s not how this is supposed to work. | 所以我们不能融合 |
[30:02] | Well, that’s true, | 对 没错 |
[30:04] | but we share the same parents, | 但是我们同父同母 |
[30:05] | the same bloodline, | 有相同的血统 |
[30:07] | and thanks to your timeout in the magic penalty box. | 而且多亏了禁闭期间时间的静止 |
[30:10] | We’re the same age. | 我们现在同岁了 |
[30:11] | So it’s definitely a hail mary, | 这绝对是孤注一掷 |
[30:13] | and–and maybe it won’t work. | 或许不会成功 |
[30:16] | But I’d do anything to save my sister’s life. | 不过为了救姐姐我愿意做任何事 |
[30:20] | So… | 所以 |
[30:22] | We’re gonna give it the old college try. | 我们来尝试一下吧 |
[30:24] | Thanks, but I’m gonna pass. | 谢了 但还是算了 |
[30:28] | Phasmatos motus arrovox. | [咒语] |
[30:33] | What’s wrong? | 怎么了 |
[30:34] | Are you afraid to play chicken with someone | 你害怕跟可能赢过你的人 |
[30:36] | who might actually beat you? | 赌一把吗 |
[30:41] | Fine. It’s your funeral. | 好吧 你等死吧 |
[30:53] | Stay with me, sheriff. | 醒醒啊 警长 |
[30:55] | Breathe! | 呼吸啊 |
[30:56] | Elena, hey. | 埃琳娜 |
[30:58] | What happened? | 怎么了 |
[30:59] | It’s her heart. I’m losing her, Damon. | 是她的心脏 她快死了 达蒙 |
[31:01] | Ok. No offense, Elena, | 无意冒犯 埃琳娜 |
[31:01] | but I think we need to get a real doctor. | 我们应该找一个真正的医生来 |
[31:03] | So find one now! | 那你快去啊 |
[31:05] | Sanguinem desimilus, | [咒语] |
[31:07] | sanguinem generis finatus. | [咒语] |
[31:11] | Sanguinem desimilus, | [咒语] |
[31:13] | sanguinem generis finatus. | [咒语] |
[31:15] | Sanguinem desimilus, | [咒语] |
[31:17] | sanguinem generis finatus. | [咒语] |
[31:21] | Sanguinem desimilus, | [咒语] |
[31:23] | sanguinem generis finatus. | [咒语] |
[31:26] | Sanguinem desimilus, | [咒语] |
[31:28] | sanguinem generis finatus. | [咒语] |
[31:29] | Luke, no! | 卢克 不 |
[31:31] | Sanguinem desimilus, | [咒语] |
[31:33] | sanguinem generis finatus. | [咒语] |
[31:36] | Sanguinem desimilus… | [咒语] |
[31:38] | Luke, no! | 卢克 不要 |
[31:40] | Sanguinem generis finatus. | [咒语] |
[31:42] | Sanguinem desimilus, | [咒语] |
[31:44] | sanguinem generis finatus. | [咒语] |
[31:53] | No! | 不 |
[31:58] | Luke. | 卢克 |
[32:00] | Come on. Luke, Luke, wake up. | 醒醒 卢克 卢克 醒醒 |
[32:06] | How long has she been down? | 她昏厥多久了 |
[32:07] | What does that mean? Dead? | 什么意思 死了吗 |
[32:09] | I-I don’t know. Maybe I think it was a minute. | 我不知道 我想可能一分钟 |
[32:12] | It feels like an hour. | 感觉像是一小时 |
[32:13] | Clear! | 离手 |
[32:32] | Caroline? | 卡罗琳 |
[32:43] | Honey, I’m leaving. | 亲爱的 我要走了 |
[32:48] | Do you want to say good-bye? | 你想跟我说再见吗 |
[33:00] | I compelled you to save her. | 我催眠你救她 |
[33:02] | Unless you want me to gouge your eyes out, | 除非你希望我把你眼睛挖出来 |
[33:03] | I suggest you keep working. Here. | 否则就给我继续尝试 拿着 |
[33:04] | I’ve done all that I can do. | 我已经竭尽所能了 |
[33:06] | She’s gone. I’m sorry. | 她过世了 我很遗憾 |
[33:08] | Get out of here. Forget you’re a total failure. | 滚出去 忘记你的没用 |
[33:16] | No. No. No. I will not let this happen. | 不不不 我不会让这发生的 |
[33:21] | Wake up! | 醒醒 |
[33:24] | She’s gone. | 她已经去世了 |
[33:25] | Come on. | 醒醒 |
[33:29] | No. No, no, no! | 不不不 |
[33:30] | Mom, mom, mom! | 妈妈 妈妈 妈妈 |
[33:33] | Mommy! No, mom! | 妈 不 妈妈 |
[33:36] | No. | 不 |
[33:39] | Don’t leave me, please. | 求你别离开我 |
[33:43] | Please don’t. | 求你不要离开 |
[33:45] | Please don’t leave me, mom. | 求你不要离开我 妈妈 |
[33:52] | Caroline? | 卡罗琳 |
[33:54] | Didn’t you hear me, sweetheart? | 你没听到我说话吗 亲爱的 |
[33:58] | It’s time for me to go. | 我该走了 |
[34:10] | You don’t want to say good-bye to your mom? | 你不想和妈妈道别吗 |
[34:18] | Mom? | 妈妈 |
[34:24] | – It’s ok, baby. I’m right here. – Mom. | -没关系 宝贝 我在这里 -妈妈 |
[34:26] | It’s ok. I’m right here. | 没关系的 我在这里 |
[34:30] | It’s ok. | 没事了 |
[34:32] | I’m right here. | 我在这里 |
[34:36] | It’s ok, it’s ok. | 没事了 没事了 |
[34:46] | Where are you going? | 你去哪 |
[34:47] | I-I need some air | 我需要新鲜空气 |
[34:49] | or some water or something | 或者喝点水 或者什么的 |
[34:51] | because… | 因为… |
[34:53] | She almost died in my arms, Damon. | 她差点死在我怀里 达蒙 |
[34:56] | Caroline’s mom almost died in my arms. | 卡罗琳的妈妈差点死在我怀里 |
[35:12] | I thought you wanted to start over | 我以为你想要重新来过 |
[35:15] | because, FYI, this is exactly where we left off. | 因为…这就是我们之前结束的地方 |
[35:19] | I don’t care. | 我不在乎 |
[35:22] | Life’s too short. | 生命苦短 |
[35:23] | Immortal or not, I don’t want to waste another minute. | 不管是不是永生 我都不想再浪费一分钟 |
[35:58] | Hello, stranger. | 你好 陌生人 |
[36:03] | Are you ok? | 你没事吧 |
[36:06] | I’ve just been sitting here trying to figure out what to say. | 我一直坐在这里想着该说什么 |
[36:11] | I guess I should lead with I’m sorry for almost killing you. | 我想我该先从我很抱歉差点害死你开始 |
[36:17] | Oh, sweetheart, please. | 亲爱的 拜托 |
[36:19] | You know me. | 你了解我 |
[36:20] | I’m the world’s unluckiest gambler. | 我是世界上最倒霉的赌徒 |
[36:22] | I’m just sorry that I wasn’t here. | 我很抱歉我当时不在 |
[36:24] | I couldn’t, and– | 我没法… |
[36:25] | No, no, no, no. | 不不不 |
[36:26] | This wasn’t your fault. | 这不是你的错 |
[36:29] | I need you to stop beating yourself up. | 我要你别再怪罪自己 |
[36:34] | Can you do that for me? | 你能为我这么做吗 |
[36:36] | Ok. | 好 |
[36:37] | Can you say it like you mean it? | 你能说得真心点吗 |
[36:41] | I will. | 我会的 |
[36:45] | Mom, you put the house in my name. | 妈妈 你把房子过户到我名下了 |
[36:52] | Couple weeks ago. | 几周前 |
[36:56] | Just in case anything– | 以防万一有事… |
[36:58] | Yeah. Well, I don’t– | 我不… |
[37:03] | I’m not ready for that yet. | 我还没准备好呢 |
[37:05] | I’m sorry, | 对不起 |
[37:08] | and I promise you I will stick around as long as I can, | 我保证我会尽可能多活些时日 |
[37:13] | ok? | 好吗 |
[37:15] | Ok. | 好 |
[37:17] | Come here. | 过来 |
[37:35] | Where’d you get that? | 你从哪拿的 |
[37:36] | Oh, I guess someone fixed the coffee machine. | 我想有人修好了咖啡机 |
[37:38] | That smells amazing. | 闻起来好香 |
[37:40] | I would give you a million dollars for a decaf latte. | 我愿花一百万换一杯低咖啡因拿铁 |
[37:43] | What do you say? | 你说呢 |
[37:44] | Would you mind getting one for your poor, sick mom? | 你愿给你可怜的病怏怏的妈妈拿一杯来吗 |
[37:47] | – I can do that. – Ok. | -可以 -好 |
[37:49] | I’ll be right back. | 我马上回来 |
[37:56] | So looks like we can cross miracle cure off the list. | 看来我们可以把奇迹治疗法从清单上划掉了 |
[38:01] | Must be some other option. | 一定还有别的选择 |
[38:02] | I need you to promise me something. | 我需要你向我保证一件事 |
[38:05] | Ok. | 好 |
[38:06] | When I’m gone, Caroline is gonna need you, | 等我走后 卡罗琳会需要你 |
[38:11] | even if she doesn’t know it. | 即使她自己不知道 |
[38:14] | She’s gonna need someone to help her move on with her life, | 她需要一个人帮助她继续生活 |
[38:18] | someone to just make her smile. | 一个能让她微笑的人 |
[38:24] | Promise me that you will do that, Stefan. | 你保证你会做到 斯特凡 |
[38:35] | I promise. | 我保证 |
[38:45] | Luke. | 卢克 |
[38:47] | Luke, wake up. | 卢克 醒醒 |
[38:51] | Luke. | 卢克 |
[38:58] | Good. You’re still alive. | 很好 你还活着 |
[39:00] | That’s gonna save me a huge blowout with Ric when he gets back, | 等里克回来 我就不用看他大发雷霆了 |
[39:03] | but I’m definitely coming into something late. | 但我绝对是来迟了 |
[39:06] | Luke showed up, and he merged with Kai. | 卢克出现了 他和卡伊融合了 |
[39:10] | So I guess adding the words “Twin merge” | 看来”双胞胎融合”这词 |
[39:12] | to my vocabulary was pointless | 是毫无意义了 |
[39:13] | because they ain’t twins. | 他们可不是双胞胎 |
[39:16] | He’s not supposed to be here. | 他不该出现在这里 |
[39:19] | The only reason he’s here is because you let Kai out! | 他出现在这里的唯一原因是你放了卡伊 |
[39:25] | Luke, Luke, wake up. Wake up, Luke. | 卢克 卢克 醒醒 醒醒 卢克 |
[39:30] | Well, uh, let me give him some of my blood. | 我给他喝点我的血 |
[39:34] | It wouldn’t help. | 不会有用的 |
[39:37] | It’s up to them now. | 现在取决于他们了 |
[39:40] | Whoever wakes up is the winner, | 谁醒来谁就赢了 |
[39:42] | and whoever doesn’t… | 没醒来的… |
[39:49] | Can you hear me? | 你能听到我说话吗 |
[39:50] | Can–can you hear me? | 你能听到我说话吗 |
[39:54] | Why the hell won’t Luke call me back? | 卢克为什么不回我电话 |
[39:55] | Do you want me to go look for him? | 你想让我去找他吗 |
[39:57] | Yes. No! I don’t know. | 是的 不 我不知道 |
[40:02] | Dad. | 爸爸 |
[40:06] | What has your brother done? | 你弟弟做了什么 |
[40:09] | Luke? | 卢克 |
[40:12] | W-w-wake up, Luke. | 醒醒 卢克 |
[40:14] | Come on. | 醒醒 |
[40:19] | Oh, my god. | 我的天 |
[40:22] | We have to leave now. | 我们得立刻离开 |
[40:23] | She’s not going anywhere with you. | 她不会跟你去任何地方 |
[40:26] | Luke is gone. | 卢克死了 |
[40:29] | What? | 什么 |
[40:29] | I feel it. | 我感觉到了 |
[40:31] | He merged with Kai. Kai won. | 他和卡伊融合了 卡伊赢了 |
[40:34] | Luke is gone. | 卢克死了 |
[40:36] | I don’t believe you. | 我不相信你 |
[40:38] | We have to run, Olivia. | 我们得逃了 奥利维亚 |
[40:39] | I’m not going anywhere with you! | 我不要和你去任何地方 |
[40:41] | You think he’s gonna keep you safe? | 你觉得他能确保你的安全吗 |
[40:42] | She’s staying with me! | 她要跟我在一起 |
[40:51] | You change your mind, | 你要是改了主意 |
[40:53] | you know where to find us. | 你知道在哪能找到我们 |
[40:57] | It’s ok. | 没事的 |
[41:00] | It’s ok. | 没事的 |
[41:02] | It’s ok. | 没事的 |
[41:05] | Oh my God. | 天呐 |
[41:07] | Luke. | 卢克 |
[41:13] | He’s gone. | 他死了 |
[41:16] | He saved me, and he’s gone. | 他救了我 他死了 |
[41:22] | You win some, you lose some. | 有得必有失 |
[41:25] | Except for me. | 除了我 |
[41:27] | I always win. | 我总会赢 |