时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:02] | Who are you? | 你是谁 |
[00:04] | Who are you? | 你又是谁 |
[00:10] | Oh, you made it! | 你回来了 |
[00:12] | There, stop. | 那里 暂停 |
[00:13] | Oh, my god. That’s my mother. | 我的天 那是我妈妈 |
[00:16] | This merge happened with my brother Luke, | 我跟我弟弟卢克融合了 |
[00:18] | and I won, so when I absorbed Luke’s magic, | 我赢了 所以说我吸收卢克魔法的时候 |
[00:20] | I must have gotten some of his qualities like empathy. | 我一定也吸收了他的一些性格 比如同情 |
[00:23] | I think we both know I never really hated you. | 你我都清楚 我从没真的恨过你 |
[00:26] | I kissed Stefan. I want to talk to him about it, | 我吻了斯特凡 我想跟他谈 |
[00:29] | but if it’s bad, I feel like he won’t be honest. | 但如果情况不妙 我觉得他不会实说 |
[00:31] | We’ll talk when all of this is over. | 等这一切结束之后 我们好好谈谈 |
[00:34] | We are here today to pay our respect | 我们今天聚集于此 是为了致敬 |
[00:37] | to Sheriff Elizabeth Forbes. | 伊莉莎白·福布斯警长 |
[00:39] | You’re talking about flipping the humanity switch. | 你可是要关闭人性 |
[00:42] | I just need the pain to be gone. | 我只希望痛苦消失 |
[00:44] | If Stefan had said the right thing earlier, | 如果斯特凡之前说了正确的话 |
[00:46] | would that have changed your mind? | 会改变你的想法吗 |
[00:47] | My mom is dead, Elena. | 我妈妈死了 埃琳娜 |
[00:50] | I’m not gonna let you do this. | 我不会让你这么做的 |
[00:55] | That’s not your choice to make. | 这不是你能做的决定 |
[01:10] | Hello! | 喂 |
[01:13] | I’m empty. | 没酒了 |
[01:14] | Fill, please. | 再来一杯 |
[01:15] | I think you’ve had enough. | 我觉得你喝得够多了 |
[01:17] | Look at my face. | 看着我 |
[01:19] | This is me straining | 这是我完全 |
[01:20] | to care less about what you think. | 不在乎你的想法的表情 |
[01:25] | Nope. I can’t. | 不行 做不到 |
[01:27] | Ok. I’m gonna call you a cab. | 好吧 我给你叫辆车 |
[01:29] | Here’s the thing. My mom just died | 是这样的 我妈妈刚刚死了 |
[01:32] | as in I just put her dead, cancer-riddled body into the ground | 我刚刚把她罹患癌症的尸体安葬入土 |
[01:37] | 4 hours and 32 minutes ago. | 只过了4小时32分钟 |
[01:40] | I’m so sorry for your loss. | 节哀顺变 |
[01:42] | Oh, no, no, no. I don’t care about that. | 不不不 我不在乎那个 |
[01:43] | I’m just saying that my feet | 我就是想说 我的脚 |
[01:45] | have been crammed in the world’s most uncomfortable heels | 在一双世界上最不舒服的高跟鞋里 |
[01:48] | for an entire day, | 塞了一整天 |
[01:49] | and your tequila is the only thing that seems to be helping. | 而你的龙舌兰似乎是唯一让我好受点的东西 |
[01:55] | Ok. | 好吧 |
[01:57] | I’ll grab you another drink. | 我再去给你拿一杯 |
[01:58] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[01:59] | Caroline Forbes, the girl from the swimming hole. | 卡罗琳·福布斯 深水潭那个女孩 |
[02:02] | Liam. Ha. The boy I totally forgot existed. | 连姆 我都忘记你的存在了 |
[02:07] | And I was just about to tell you how sexy you looked. | 我刚想告诉你你多么性感撩人呢 |
[02:11] | You are drunk. | 你喝醉了 |
[02:12] | Slightly buzzed. | 稍稍有点 |
[02:13] | Getting my ass whupped in shuffleboard upstairs. | 在楼上玩推圆盘游戏被人打惨了 |
[02:16] | Oh, lucky you. I stood all day at my mom’s funeral. | 你真走运 我在我妈葬礼上站了一天 |
[02:19] | God, you’re cute. Are you a doctor yet? | 你真可爱 你现在是医生了吗 |
[02:21] | Hang on. Your mom just died? | 等等 你妈妈死了吗 |
[02:23] | Do you want to get out of here? | 想离开这里吗 |
[02:26] | – I… – What? Girlfriend? | -我 -怎么 有女友了 |
[02:29] | We all know you’re not dating Elena Gilbert. | 我们都知道你没在跟埃琳娜·吉尔伯特约会 |
[02:31] | Why would I be dating Elena? | 我为什么会跟埃琳娜约会 |
[02:34] | You wouldn’t, | 你不会 |
[02:36] | but even if you were, | 但即使你在跟她约会 |
[02:38] | it wouldn’t matter | 也无所谓 |
[02:40] | because nothing matters, | 什么事都无所谓 |
[02:41] | not…a…thing. | 什么事 都无所谓 |
[03:09] | Caroline! What… | 卡罗琳 怎么回… |
[03:21] | It’s like she never lived here. | 简直像她没在这里住过 |
[03:23] | How’s her house? | 她家里怎么样 |
[03:25] | Totally empty. Caroline took everything | 搬空了 除了门 |
[03:26] | but the damn doors off the hinges. | 卡罗琳都给搬走了 |
[03:29] | So what? She just flipped her humanity switch, | 怎么 她关闭了自己的人性 |
[03:31] | came back to the dorm, | 回来寝室 |
[03:32] | and took all of her clothes | 拿走了所有的衣服 |
[03:34] | and thank you notes | 和感谢信 |
[03:36] | and just left town? | 然后离镇了吗 |
[03:37] | I mean, that makes no sense. | 简直没道理 |
[03:38] | This coming from the girl who burned her house down. | 你别忘了你把自己家烧了呢 |
[03:41] | Do you think she’s trying to cut off all ties to her past? | 你觉得她是想斩断与过去的一切联系吗 |
[03:44] | I certainly don’t think she’s having a yard sale, Elena. | 我觉得她绝不是想办旧物出售 埃琳娜 |
[03:46] | Ok. Why are you getting mad at me? | 好吧 你为什么生我的气 |
[03:48] | I’m not the one who did this. | 这又不是因为我 |
[03:50] | I know. I’m sorry. | 我知道 对不起 |
[03:52] | Ok. Look. I’m just gonna look around campus, | 听着 我去校园里到处看看 |
[03:54] | maybe someone’s seen her. | 或许有人见过她 |
[03:55] | Just let me know if you find anything, ok? | 有发现告诉我 |
[03:57] | All right. I will. | 好的 |
[04:02] | Looks like you could use a friend. | 看来你需要个朋友 |
[04:06] | Oh, my God. | 天呐 |
[04:08] | Bonnie? | 邦妮 |
[04:10] | H-how are you– | 你怎么… |
[04:11] | Alive? | 活着吗 |
[04:13] | I think I’d be used to this part by now. | 按理说我都该习惯这部分了 |
[04:27] | I can’t believe Bonnie made it out. | 邦妮居然逃出来了 |
[04:29] | Actually, I can. | 其实也正常 |
[04:31] | She’s plucky. | 她很勇敢 |
[04:33] | Do you need help? | 要帮忙吗 |
[04:35] | Before you answer that, | 先告诉你 |
[04:36] | I’d rather not. | 我不太想帮忙 |
[04:37] | I just keep experiencing these pangs of guilt watching you. | 就是看着你总让我感到一阵阵愧疚 |
[04:42] | Feelings are hard. | 感情真难搞[硬] |
[04:43] | So’s the end of this crowbar. | 这根撬棒也是 |
[04:45] | I’m just saying. | 说说而已 |
[04:47] | Digging up mommy’s grave? | 刨妈妈的坟 |
[04:49] | That’s dark, even for me, | 就我看来都够黑暗 |
[04:51] | and totally unnecessary. | 而且毫无必要 |
[04:54] | Damon, Bonnie saw her alive in a 1903 prison world. | 达蒙 邦妮看到她活在1903年的监狱世界里 |
[04:57] | It’s–it’s on camera. | 都拍下来了 |
[05:00] | You want to watch it again? | 想再看一次吗 |
[05:02] | My mother died of consumption in 1858. | 我妈妈1858年死于肺痨 |
[05:04] | We did not go through the trouble | 我们费了好大劲 |
[05:06] | of moving this thing to the family crypt | 把棺材搬进家族墓室 |
[05:08] | only to find out that she’s not even in here. | 她不会不在里面 |
[05:11] | Oh, so you just– you just called me here | 那么你叫我来 |
[05:13] | because you needed a friend? | 是因为需要朋友吗 |
[05:14] | No. You wanted to know if it was possible | 不 你是想知道 |
[05:15] | for her to exist in another prison world. | 她是否可能存在于另一个监狱世界里 |
[05:17] | To which I responded, “Yes,” | 而我也说了 这可能 |
[05:19] | to which you responded with denial. | 而你则不肯接受 |
[05:21] | Whatever or whoever’s on that tape, it’s not her. | 不管那带子上是谁 绝不是我妈 |
[05:25] | Then who is it? | 那是谁 |
[05:26] | I don’t know. A ghost? | 不知道 鬼吗 |
[05:28] | Maybe she has an evil Gemini twin. | 或许她有个邪恶的双子巫师团双胞胎 |
[05:31] | Nice. | 真逗 |
[05:31] | If my mother was imprisoned in 1903, | 如果我妈妈被困在了1903年 |
[05:33] | she’d be in her 70s. | 她都70多了 |
[05:34] | Not if she were like you. | 除非她跟你一样 |
[05:36] | I know my mother. | 我了解我妈妈 |
[05:38] | She’s not a vampire. | 她不是个吸血鬼 |
[05:40] | She is not in a prison world. | 她也不在监狱世界里 |
[05:41] | She died of consumption in 1858. | 她1858年死于肺痨 |
[05:48] | Uh, if you’re so sure of that, | 既然你这么确信无疑 |
[05:50] | why haven’t you opened the coffin yet? | 为什么还不开棺 |
[05:59] | Congratulations. | 恭喜 |
[06:01] | Everything you know about your mom is wrong. | 你对你妈妈一切的了解都是错的 |
[06:36] | In the future, focus on my left side. | 以后记得拍我左边脸 |
[06:39] | It’s far more attractive. | 好看得多 |
[06:41] | Oh, my God. | 天呐 |
[06:43] | We’ve met before. | 我们见过 |
[06:44] | Yes. You saved my friend Matt | 是的 你用你的血 |
[06:49] | with your blood. | 救了我朋友马特 |
[06:50] | Oh, yes. Uh, Sarah, right? | 对了 是莎拉吧 |
[06:54] | Care to join me for a cup of tea? | 要跟我一起喝杯茶吗 |
[06:56] | My best angle’s up close and personal. | 近照的角度最棒了 |
[07:01] | Brave. | 很勇敢 |
[07:03] | I like that. | 我喜欢 |
[07:05] | My not flannel blouse, | 我不是法兰绒的衬衣 |
[07:07] | my not flannel t-shirts, and– | 我不是法兰绒的T恤 还有 |
[07:11] | I really missed my not flannel v-neck. | 我好怀念我不是法兰绒的V领上衣 |
[07:13] | Suck it, 1994. | 去死吧 1994 |
[07:18] | So I bought this bottle of champagne | 我和达蒙以为 |
[07:20] | the same day that Damon and I thought | 能把你救出来的那天 |
[07:21] | we were gonna rescue you, | 我买了这瓶香槟 |
[07:22] | but obviously, we didn’t, | 显然 我们那天失败了 |
[07:25] | so I couldn’t drink it, | 所以我没喝 |
[07:27] | so this is to you. | 敬你 |
[07:29] | You were stuck there all by yourself | 你一个人困在那边 |
[07:31] | while we were back here, | 我们却在这里 |
[07:33] | living our lives. | 开心生活 |
[07:36] | And this is the worst toast ever. | 简直是最烂的祝酒词了 |
[07:39] | I’m back home. | 我回家了 |
[07:41] | That’s all that matters. | 这才是唯一重要的 |
[07:42] | Cheers. | 干杯 |
[07:51] | Ok. | 好了 |
[07:52] | Can we talk about the fact that I drove | 我们能谈谈我把杰里米 |
[07:53] | Jeremy away to art school? | 逼去了艺术学院的事吗 |
[07:54] | So does that make you his muse? | 那么你算是他的缪斯了吗 |
[07:56] | Because eww. | 那可… |
[08:00] | Do me a favor. Don’t tell him I’m back yet. | 帮个忙 先别告诉他我回来了 |
[08:02] | Wait. You–you haven’t called him yet? | 等等 你还没打给他吗 |
[08:04] | I just–I want to give him a chance at normalcy | 我就是想给他个正常生活的机会 |
[08:06] | before we just drag him back into all of this, you know? | 别一下又把他扯回这些疯狂之中 |
[08:09] | Yeah. No. I-I do, too, | 嗯 当然 我也这么觉得 |
[08:11] | but, Bonnie, you should at least tell him that you’re ok. | 但是 邦妮 你至少该告诉他你没事了 |
[08:13] | And I will. I’ll tell him. | 我会的 我会告诉他的 |
[08:16] | Coming back to life is complicated. | 起死复生是件复杂的事 |
[08:18] | Trust me. I’ve done it before. | 我以前试过的 |
[08:20] | Besides, we have a roommate without her humanity | 而且 我们有个没人性的室友 |
[08:22] | and in severe need of an intervention. | 急需我们的干涉呢 |
[08:27] | Caroline. | 卡罗琳 |
[08:28] | Um, you’re here. | 你回来了 |
[08:30] | And you’re perceptive. | 你眼睛不瞎 |
[08:37] | Uh, what are you doing? | 你在干什么 |
[08:39] | Starting over. New everything! | 重新来过 什么都要换新的 |
[08:41] | New sheets, new clothes. | 新床单 新衣服 |
[08:43] | I even got us a new blow-dryer. | 我还买了新的吹风机 |
[08:46] | Oh, my god! Bonnie’s back. | 天呐 邦妮回来了 |
[08:49] | I thought you were trapped in 1994. | 你不是困在1994了吗 |
[08:51] | I got out. | 我出来了 |
[08:56] | Uh, we–we’ve been worried about you, Care. | 我们很担心你 卡罗 |
[08:58] | You mean, you were worried about those around me, | 你是担心我身边的人吧 |
[09:01] | like if I killed them. | 担心我杀了他们 |
[09:02] | Ok. Funny story. You remember Liam? | 好吧 说来有趣 你还记得连姆吗 |
[09:05] | Elena dated this premed hottie | 埃琳娜跟一个医学院预科帅哥约过会 |
[09:08] | but then realized she still had feelings for Damon, | 但后来发现她还喜欢达蒙 |
[09:10] | so she compelled him to forget that they ever had a thing. | 就催眠他忘记他们约过会 |
[09:13] | What did you do to Liam? | 你把连姆怎么了 |
[09:14] | I ate him, | 我拿他进食了 |
[09:16] | and he was delicious. | 他味道可好了 |
[09:21] | I mean, you know how cute guys just naturally taste better? | 你也知道 性感的男生就是特别好吃 |
[09:24] | You killed Elena’s ex? | 你杀了埃琳娜的前任 |
[09:26] | Ok. Can I tell my story, please? | 好吧 能让我来说吗 |
[09:29] | Remind me why we’re glad she’s back again. | 我们为什么对她的归来很开心来着 |
[09:31] | Please tell me that Liam is not dead. | 求你告诉我 连姆没死吧 |
[09:34] | Fine. So I was feeding, | 好吧 我当时在进食 |
[09:37] | and then that little voice inside my head that tells me to stop, | 我脑海里那个叫我停下的小声音 |
[09:40] | he never piped up. | 一直没出现 |
[09:42] | More, please. | 继续 |
[09:49] | Well, this is awkward. | 真是尴尬 |
[09:52] | God. | 天呐 |
[09:55] | You got blood on my necklace! | 你把血弄到我项链上了 |
[09:59] | Now I’m gonna have to clean it. | 这下我还得清洁它 |
[10:00] | What are you doing to me? | 你在对我做什么 |
[10:02] | Well, I was going to drain of your blood, | 我本想吸干你的血 |
[10:04] | but now I’m not really in the mood to drag | 但我现在又没心情 |
[10:05] | your corpse through the woods, | 拖着你的尸体进树林了 |
[10:06] | definitely not in these heels. | 尤其还穿着这双高跟 |
[10:09] | I could throw you in a dumpster, | 我可以把你丢进垃圾箱 |
[10:11] | but then everyone’s always being found in dumpsters, | 但被丢进垃圾箱的人总会被找到 |
[10:14] | and since I was the last person to be seen with you, | 而我又是最后被看到跟你在一起的人 |
[10:16] | I’ll be questioned by the police, | 警方肯定要找我问话 |
[10:18] | and what if one of them reminds me of my dead mother? | 如果他们中哪个让我想起我去世的母亲呢 |
[10:20] | What are you talking about? | 你在说什么啊 |
[10:23] | You, Liam, just got complicated. | 你 连姆 变成了一个麻烦 |
[10:30] | So you didn’t kill him because it would be inconvenient? | 那么你没杀他 因为那会制造麻烦 |
[10:32] | Elena, I shut off my humanity. | 埃琳娜 我关闭了自己的人性 |
[10:34] | I didn’t turn into an idiot. | 我又不是变成了白痴 |
[10:36] | The last thing I want to do is give you a reason to ruin my life. | 我最不想的 就是给你个理由毁了我的生活 |
[10:41] | It’s so weird. | 感觉好怪 |
[10:42] | It’s like she’s Caroline, | 她看着像卡罗琳 |
[10:44] | but she’s not. | 但其实不是 |
[10:45] | Oh, Bonnie, how we all just missed your commentary. | 邦妮 我们都想死你的评价了 |
[10:49] | Anyway, in return for my good behavior, | 总之 为了奖赏我的好表现 |
[10:52] | I want a year where I don’t have to feel pain or grief or remorse. | 我要一年的零痛苦 零悲恸 零后悔 |
[10:56] | You’re not gonna lock me in a cell and dry me out, | 你们不能把我关起来 让我风干 |
[10:59] | and you’re definitely not gonna try to trigger some latent emotion, | 更不能触动我潜在的情绪 |
[11:02] | hoping to snap my humanity back on. | 企图让我恢复人性 |
[11:04] | So all you want is for us to leave you alone, | 那么你只希望我们别管你 |
[11:06] | and then you promise not to kill anyone? | 你保证你不会杀人吗 |
[11:09] | That’s all I want. | 就是这样 |
[11:10] | Now granted, if anyone tries anything to flip my switch back on– | 不过 如果有人企图恢复我的人性 |
[11:13] | and I mean anything– | 任何的企图 |
[11:18] | I’ll become your worst nightmare. | 我会让你们吃不了兜着走 |
[11:22] | Great! | 很好 |
[11:24] | I’m gonna get a latte. | 我去买杯拿铁 |
[11:27] | See you! | 回见 |
[11:37] | So St. Caroline keeps her halo even with no humanity. | 这么说圣人卡罗琳没有人性还那么高尚 |
[11:41] | Yeah, until she snaps and strangles somebody with it. | 直到她失控 杀人 |
[11:43] | Well, even if she does… | 即使如此 |
[11:47] | could be good for her, | 对她或许也有好处 |
[11:48] | you know, to blow off some steam, thin the herd. | 撒撒气什么的 减少人口 |
[11:50] | Getting awfully crowded around here. | 这一带人越来越多了 |
[11:52] | Damon, if she kills somebody, I– | 达蒙 如果她杀了人 |
[11:54] | Not your fault, Stefan. | 那也不怪你 斯特凡 |
[11:55] | By the time you figured out how you felt about her, | 你发现自己对她的感情时 |
[11:57] | it was too late. | 已经为时太迟 |
[11:58] | She made her choice. | 她做出了选择 |
[11:59] | Just do me a favor. Check around Mystic Falls, | 帮个忙 在神秘瀑布镇查查 |
[12:01] | see if anybody’s missing. | 看有没有人失踪 |
[12:02] | Will do, brother. | 好的 弟弟 |
[12:04] | A little later. | 待会儿的吧 |
[12:07] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
[12:08] | Why tell your brother your mother’s still alive? | 何必告诉弟弟你妈妈还活着呢 |
[12:11] | No, but I get it. | 我懂的 |
[12:12] | Mom’s in a prison world | 妈妈在监狱世界 |
[12:13] | and therefore an evil psychopath. | 所以她肯定是个邪恶的狂魔 |
[12:16] | Don’t want to ruin little bro’s perfect mommy memory. | 不想毁了弟弟对妈妈完美的记忆 |
[12:19] | I’ll tell him as soon as I know the truth. | 等我查明真相就会告诉他 |
[12:21] | The truth. | 真相 |
[12:22] | Which is why you’re still here. | 所以我还没赶人 |
[12:23] | Your sister sent me and Elena back to 1994. | 你妹妹把我和埃琳娜送回了1994 |
[12:26] | You can send me back to 1903. | 你可以把我送回1903 |
[12:28] | Technically, yes, I am able to do that, | 是啊 我的确有这个能力 |
[12:31] | but I’ll need the ascendant for the 1903 prison world. | 但我需要1903年监狱世界的支配器 |
[12:34] | As the newly elected president of the Gemini freaks, | 作为新当选的双子巫师团主席 |
[12:38] | I assume you know where to get it. | 你应该知道去哪找吧 |
[12:41] | So get it. | 去找来吧 |
[12:42] | It’s my pleasure. | 荣幸 |
[12:47] | You want something. | 你有所求 |
[12:49] | Shocker. | 不出所料 |
[12:51] | All right. | 好吧 |
[12:54] | Well, ever since you told me Bonnie was back, | 自从你告诉我邦妮回来了 |
[12:55] | I, uh, I can’t stop thinking about her, | 我就一直在想她 |
[12:58] | all right, what I did, how she is. | 我对她做的事 她现在好不好 |
[13:01] | It’s annoying really. | 真是讨厌 |
[13:04] | Look. | 听我说 |
[13:07] | I need to see her. | 我得见她 |
[13:09] | I need to apologize, | 我得跟她道歉 |
[13:12] | and you’re gonna make that happen. | 你要帮我实现 |
[13:16] | So that’s it? Enzo? | 就这样吗 恩佐 |
[13:19] | That’s all I get? | 就告诉我这点 |
[13:19] | A name is a very personal thing, Sarah. | 名字是很私密的 莎拉 |
[13:23] | See? Doesn’t that feel good? | 瞧 感觉很棒吧 |
[13:26] | I have pictures of you, | 我有你的照片 |
[13:28] | your veins doing weird, nonhuman things. | 你的血管样子怪怪的 不像人类 |
[13:32] | They’re all on this little card. | 都在这张小存储卡里 |
[13:34] | You went from cowering in a corner | 你从躲在角落里 |
[13:35] | to overt blackmail in the span of an hour. | 到公然勒索只用了一小时 |
[13:38] | Impressive. | 厉害啊 |
[13:39] | I know want to know more about you. | 我想多了解你 |
[13:42] | Fair enough. | 好吧 |
[13:45] | One… | 一 |
[13:46] | I’m very fast. | 我动作很快 |
[13:47] | Two, I’m very strong. | 二 我很强壮 |
[13:50] | That was, like, 70 bucks. | 那张存储卡70多块呢 |
[13:52] | 3, I’m very rich. | 三 我有钱 |
[13:57] | Rich, strong, fast, | 多金 强壮 动作快 |
[14:00] | you have weird veins, | 血管有古怪 |
[14:02] | you can heal people with your blood. | 可以用血液给人疗伤 |
[14:07] | What are you? | 你是什么 |
[14:09] | This is a joke, right? | 你开玩笑吧 |
[14:10] | Does it look like I’m joking? | 你觉得我像是在开玩笑吗 |
[14:11] | You want to hear me say it. Fine. | 你想听我说出来 好吧 |
[14:13] | I’m a vampire. | 我是吸血鬼 |
[14:18] | And? | 还有呢 |
[14:19] | Perhaps you didn’t hear me. | 你没听清楚吧 |
[14:20] | I said I’m a vampire. | 我说我是吸血鬼 |
[14:22] | You know, Anne Rice, Dracula, | 安妮·赖斯[《夜访吸血鬼》] 德古拉 |
[14:24] | that dreadful “Twilight” series. | 还有那个糟糕的《暮光之城》系列 |
[14:26] | No. I know what they are. | 不 我知道那是什么 |
[14:28] | I just thought there’d be more to it. | 我只是以为还会有别的什么 |
[14:30] | It’s ok. The whole vampire thing is over anyway. | 没关系 反正吸血鬼都不流行了 |
[14:33] | Caroline. | 卡罗琳 |
[14:34] | Who is this nice girl we’re divulging | 你在跟谁分享 |
[14:36] | all of our deepest, darkest secrets to? | 我们最深最黑暗的秘密啊 |
[14:38] | I’m Sarah. | 我是莎拉 |
[14:39] | Sarah. | 莎拉 |
[14:40] | Photographer Sarah. Stefan’s– | 那个摄影师 斯特凡的… |
[14:42] | Darling… | 亲爱的 |
[14:44] | You need a drink from the bar. | 去酒吧喝一杯 |
[14:53] | It is so nice not to care what you’re up to with that poor girl. | 不在乎你究竟想对那可怜的姑娘做什么感觉好棒 |
[14:57] | Old me would have been in such a moral quandary right now. | 换了以前的我 这会儿肯定要纠结了 |
[14:59] | Old you? | 以前的你 |
[15:03] | Oh, you didn’t. | 不是吧 |
[15:04] | I did right after my mom’s funeral. | 是啊 就在我妈葬礼之后 |
[15:06] | Thanks for coming by the way. | 多谢前来了 |
[15:07] | Kidding! | 开玩笑呢 |
[15:09] | I don’t really care about that either. | 这我也不在乎了 |
[15:11] | You’re a laugh riot, aren’t you? | 你真的是很开心啊 是吧 |
[15:12] | I’m actually a little bored, | 我其实有点无聊了 |
[15:14] | which is why I’m recruiting cute boys | 所以我要找些可爱的男生 |
[15:16] | to come to Whitmore’s warehouse party tonight. | 去参加今晚的惠特莫仓库派对 |
[15:18] | You like to dance, right? | 你喜欢跳舞的 对吧 |
[15:20] | Yeah, I love it. | 嗯 超喜欢 |
[15:21] | See you there. | 那回见了 |
[15:28] | Stefan. Hey, man. | 斯特凡 伙计 |
[15:30] | I’m gonna ask you a couple questions, | 我想问你几个问题 |
[15:32] | and I need you to be completely honest with me. | 请你一定如实回答 |
[15:35] | I can be completely honest with you. | 我会如实回答的 |
[15:36] | Good. | 很好 |
[15:44] | Do you remember being around Caroline last night? | 你还记得昨晚碰到卡罗琳吗 |
[15:48] | Yeah. | 记得 |
[15:49] | Kind of hard to forget. | 不容易忘啊 |
[15:51] | What is that supposed to mean? | 什么意思 |
[15:52] | We made out pretty hardcore. | 我们相当热烈的亲热了 |
[15:55] | Was there any biting involved? | 用咬的了吗 |
[15:58] | I guess. | 有吧 |
[15:59] | I mean, I-I like to bite the lower lip a little bit, but | 我喜欢稍稍咬下嘴唇 |
[16:01] | I-I th–I think it’s kind of weird you’re asking me these questions. | 你问我这种问题有点奇怪哦 |
[16:03] | No. I meant, did she bite you? | 不是 她咬你了吗 |
[16:07] | Not that I remember. | 我记得是没有 |
[16:08] | Are–are you into her or something? | 你是喜欢她吗 |
[16:10] | Because, like, I thought she was single. | 我以为她是单身呢 |
[16:11] | I didn’t know you two were, like, a– | 我不知道你们… |
[16:13] | She is. We’re not. | 她是单身 我们没什么 |
[16:15] | Great! | 太好了 |
[16:17] | Can I get out of here, please, | 我能走了吗 |
[16:18] | because, like, I’m late for this party, | 我得去个派对 要迟到了 |
[16:20] | and you’re really weirding me out. | 而且你让我感觉好怪 |
[16:21] | What party? | 什么派对 |
[16:22] | Uh, warehouse party off campus. | 校园外的仓库派对 |
[16:24] | Caroline will be there | 卡罗琳会去的 |
[16:25] | if you want to watch. | 如果你想旁观的话 |
[16:36] | Hey, Stefan. | 斯特凡 |
[16:37] | Uh, listen. | 听着 |
[16:38] | I never thought I would ask this, but, um… | 我从没想到我会这么问 但是 |
[16:42] | Do you want to go to a rave? | 你想去参加狂欢吗 |
[16:54] | Ok. Not exactly the welcome home party | 好吧 不算是我想为你准备的 |
[16:57] | I was planning for you. | 欢迎回家派对 |
[17:01] | I think we should split up and look for Caroline. | 我们分头找卡罗琳吧 |
[17:04] | Maybe we should split up and look for Caroline. | 我们分头找卡罗琳吧 |
[17:07] | Good idea. | 好主意 |
[17:11] | Good luck. | 祝你好运 |
[18:02] | I’m fine. | 我没事 |
[18:27] | Want to dance? | 想跳舞吗 |
[18:28] | I’m actually looking for someone. | 我在找人呢 |
[18:30] | Come on. This is a party. Have fun! | 这是派对啊 好好玩玩嘛 |
[18:39] | Down, boy. | 手规矩点 |
[18:41] | Just dancing. | 跳舞而已 |
[18:45] | Look. I really have to go find my friend. | 我真的得去找我朋友了 |
[18:47] | I can’t help it. You’re hot. | 我忍不住 你太火辣了 |
[18:55] | What the hell did you do? | 你做了什么 |
[18:57] | Can’t help it. I’m hot. | 忍不住啊 我太火热了 |
[19:13] | Did he have any bite marks on him? | 他身上有咬痕吗 |
[19:14] | No, which means she must have given him her blood. | 没有 所以她一定用自己的血治好了他 |
[19:16] | And he doesn’t remember her feeding on him at all. | 而且他完全不记得她用他进食 |
[19:19] | He remembers them making out in graphic detail, | 他清楚地记得两人亲热的场面 |
[19:22] | but that’s about it. | 但不记得别的了 |
[19:23] | So that means she’s covering her tracks. | 那么她知道掩盖踪迹 |
[19:25] | It’s very thorough. It’s actually really good. | 做得还很到位 很不错 |
[19:27] | No, it’s not good. | 这才不叫不错 |
[19:28] | It means that she’s gonna use him as a human blood bag | 这说明她每次饥渴了都会拿他 |
[19:30] | every time she gets hungry. | 当人肉血袋 |
[19:31] | Or she’ll drink from the blood bags in our fridge | 或者她会喝冰箱里 |
[19:33] | that she just restocked. | 她刚刚补充过的血袋 |
[19:35] | Wait a minute. Why are you defending her? | 等等 你为什么为她说话啊 |
[19:37] | I’m just saying she hasn’t actually hurt anyone, | 我只是想说 她又没伤害谁 |
[19:40] | and there’s no bodies that have shown up at the med center, | 没有死尸被送去医院 |
[19:42] | no students are missing. | 没有学生失踪 |
[19:44] | What if she actually has this under control? | 如果她是真能控制好呢 |
[19:46] | You know, we give her a year, she’s happy, and then– | 我们给她一年时间 让她开心 |
[19:49] | And then what? She magically flips on her humanity switch | 然后怎样 她就神奇地开启人性 |
[19:52] | and starts feeling everything that she’s been putting off. | 开始感受她推迟的一切感情 |
[19:54] | Caroline is going to snap, | 卡罗琳会失控的 |
[19:55] | and when it does, it’s gonna be my fault | 到时候 那就是我的错 |
[19:57] | because I am the reason that she did this. | 她这么做都是因为我 |
[19:59] | Pain is the reason that she did this. | 她这么做是因为痛苦 |
[20:01] | Her mother died, her world was turning upside down. | 她妈妈死了 她的世界天翻地覆 |
[20:04] | She asked me one simple question. | 她问了我一个简单的问题 |
[20:05] | All I had to do was tell her the truth, | 我只需要告诉她真相 |
[20:07] | and I didn’t. | 我却没有 |
[20:10] | Now look me in the eye and tell me | 看着我的眼睛告诉我 |
[20:12] | that I couldn’t have stopped this. | 这一切不是我本可避免的 |
[20:20] | What’s your plan? | 你有什么打算 |
[20:44] | Can’t believe I’m about to say this, | 真不敢相信我要这么说 |
[20:45] | but I’m glad you called. | 但我很高兴你打来了 |
[20:47] | Caroline go off the rails? | 卡罗琳出状况了 |
[20:49] | If so, I called it. | 如果是 我赌赢了 |
[20:50] | Gloating in one of my best friend’s times of need? | 在我朋友最需要帮助的时候沾沾自喜 |
[20:53] | It’s weird that I miss you. | 我居然想你真是太奇怪了 |
[20:54] | Bonnie, I thought I was clear. | 邦妮 我以为我都说清楚了 |
[20:56] | Our relationship only exists within the confines of 1994. | 我们的关系只存在于1994年 |
[21:00] | You think one phone call makes us friends? | 你以为一通电话我们就是朋友了 |
[21:03] | You don’t have to pretend, Bon. | 你不必假装 邦妮 |
[21:05] | I’m like a fever you can’t shake. | 我就像是你退不掉的烧 |
[21:07] | Yeah. Yeah. A disease. | 是啊 你是种疾病 |
[21:11] | You ok? | 你没事吧 |
[21:13] | Well, if scorching some douchebag | 如果用魔法烧伤个二货 |
[21:17] | with my magic is ok, then, yeah, peachy. | 算是没事的话 那我挺好 |
[21:22] | When you came back, | 你回来的时候 |
[21:24] | did you just slide right back into your old life? | 很顺利地回到了以前的生活中吗 |
[21:27] | Oh, you mean the one where my brother was an auto mechanic | 你是说我弟弟变成汽车修理工 |
[21:29] | and my girlfriend forgot she loved me? | 我女朋友忘记她爱我的日子吗 |
[21:30] | Yep. | 是啊 |
[21:37] | Why, um, why did you call me? | 你为什么打给我 |
[21:39] | So…Teensy favor. | 求你件小事 |
[21:42] | I don’t know if you know this, | 我不知道你是否知道 |
[21:43] | but when Kai merged with Luke, | 卡伊跟卢克融合后 |
[21:44] | he went through a metamorphosis. | 他经历了蜕变 |
[21:46] | He went from a sociopathic caterpillar | 他从一个反社会的毛毛虫 |
[21:48] | to a slightly less evil butterfly. | 变成了没那么邪恶的蝴蝶 |
[21:50] | Yeah. And anyone who believes that is an idiot. | 是啊 谁信谁白痴 |
[21:52] | Please don’t ever repeat that name to me again, ok? | 请再不要跟我提那个名字 好吗 |
[21:57] | Yeah. Ok. Heh. Already forgot about it. | 好吧 已经忘了 |
[22:02] | What was the favor? | 要我帮什么 |
[22:05] | Don’t worry about it. | 算了 |
[22:05] | I’ll figure it out on my own. | 我自己想办法吧 |
[22:08] | Happy raving. | 好好狂欢吧 |
[22:15] | Who was that? | 和谁打电话呢 |
[22:17] | Bonnie. | 邦妮 |
[22:19] | She doesn’t want to do it. | 她不愿意 |
[22:21] | Doesn’t believe there’s a new you. | 不相信你改变了 |
[22:23] | But there is a new me. | 但我的确改变了 |
[22:28] | You–you explained it to her | 你跟她解释了 |
[22:30] | so she would understand, right? | 跟她说明白了吧 |
[22:32] | Small words, easy to digest. | 措辞简明 容易理解 |
[22:34] | Not gonna happen. End of story. | 没戏 就这样了 |
[22:39] | Shame… | 可惜 |
[22:42] | Because mama Salvatore’s story is pretty fantastic. | 因为 塞尔瓦托妈妈的故事可很精彩呢 |
[22:46] | What are you talking about? | 你说什么 |
[22:48] | I have a strong lead on the ascendant. | 我查到了关于支配器的重要线索 |
[22:51] | I checked the gemini archives. | 我查了双子巫师团的档案 |
[22:54] | Lily was captured on a dock | 莉莉于1903年 |
[22:56] | in New York city in 1903. | 在纽约码头被抓 |
[22:59] | What if she was on her way here for you? | 不知她是不是正来找你呢 |
[23:02] | I mean, it makes sense. | 这能说得通 |
[23:03] | She–she’d just landed from Europe, | 她刚从欧洲回来 |
[23:06] | where… | 在那里 |
[23:08] | Where what? | 什么 |
[23:12] | Spit it out. | 快说 |
[23:17] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[23:20] | You’re not gonna tell me, are you? | 你不打算告诉我 是吗 |
[23:22] | No. Sorry. My throat just got really sore. | 不 抱歉 我嗓子突然很疼 |
[23:27] | I’m gonna go find a lozenge. | 我去找片润喉糖 |
[23:32] | Maybe Bonnie will change her mind | 或许等我找到的时候 |
[23:34] | by the time I find one. | 邦妮会转变心意 |
[23:52] | Well, that’s certainly a look. | 那打扮挺特别啊 |
[23:53] | Don’t be jealous. | 别眼红啊 |
[23:56] | You know, you should smile more. | 知道吗 你该多笑笑的 |
[23:58] | You’re hot. | 你很帅 |
[23:59] | Oh, thank you. | 好吧 谢谢 |
[24:00] | And obviously you’re here to babysit me, | 显然你是来给我当保姆的 |
[24:02] | but I’ve had less attractive babysitters. | 不过我以前的保姆都没你这么帅 |
[24:04] | Granted, they were old women, and I was 8. | 虽说她们都是老女人 而且我那时才八岁 |
[24:08] | I’m not here to babysit you, Caroline. | 我不是来给你当保姆的 卡罗琳 |
[24:10] | Yes, you are. | 不 你就是 |
[24:11] | You, Elena, Bonnie, | 你 埃琳娜 邦妮 |
[24:12] | you don’t think that I can live | 你们都不认为 |
[24:14] | a normal, humanityless vampire existence | 我可以做一个正常 没有人性的吸血鬼 |
[24:16] | without killing anyone, | 而且不杀害任何人 |
[24:18] | and you feel guilty for being such a royal ass | 而你为在我妈妈葬礼上的混蛋行为 |
[24:20] | at my mom’s funeral. | 感到十分内疚 |
[24:21] | You’re right. I was, | 没错 我是 |
[24:22] | and then when I came to apologize | 但我之后想找你道歉 |
[24:24] | and tell you how I really felt, | 告诉你我真正的感受 |
[24:27] | you were gone. | 你却已经走了 |
[24:28] | And now I don’t care. | 现在我不在乎了 |
[24:29] | But I do, | 但我在乎 |
[24:30] | so let me tell you how I really feel. | 所以让我告诉你我真正的感受 |
[24:33] | I said I don’t care. | 我说了我不在乎 |
[24:35] | – I like you, Caroline. – Stop. | -我喜欢你 卡罗琳 -闭嘴 |
[24:37] | I don’t know when it became more than friendship, | 不知什么时候起 我对你已经不止是友谊 |
[24:39] | but it did, and it scared me, | 事实就是如此 这让我惊慌失措 |
[24:41] | so I-I pushed it away, | 所以我选择回避 |
[24:45] | but here we are. | 但现在 我选择面对 |
[24:53] | See? That wasn’t so hard, was it? | 看 也没那么难 对吧 |
[24:56] | Only took a couple of years, | 也就花了几年时间 |
[24:58] | cancer to devour my mom, | 我妈妈被癌症吞噬 |
[25:00] | me to flip my humanity off, | 我关闭了人性 |
[25:01] | but you finally spit it out. | 但你最终说出来了 |
[25:03] | That’s good. Anger. | 很好 你还会愤怒 |
[25:05] | That means you want to feel. | 这说明你还想感受 |
[25:06] | No, Stefan. You know what? | 不 斯特凡 你知道吗 |
[25:07] | It just means that I’m pissed, so leave me alone. | 这只说明我很不爽 所以别来烦我 |
[25:09] | Let it in. | 感受这些情感 |
[25:10] | It will hurt, and you’ll want to die, | 这会很痛苦 会让你生不如死 |
[25:13] | but I will be here. | 但我会陪着你 |
[25:15] | I will help you through this, | 我会陪你撑过去 |
[25:17] | but you have to give me a chance. | 但你得给我个机会 |
[25:23] | Please. | 求求你 |
[25:26] | Come back. | 回来吧 |
[25:36] | You shouldn’t have done that. | 你不该那么做的 |
[25:47] | Where have you been? | 你去哪了 |
[25:49] | The bathroom line was, like, a mile long. | 厕所门口在排大队 |
[25:50] | I mean, look at all these crazy people here. | 看看这地方有多少人 |
[25:52] | You are so boring. | 你真无趣 |
[25:54] | No wonder Elena didn’t pick you. | 怪不得埃琳娜没选你 |
[25:55] | Honest truth. How good are you at surgery? | 说实话 你做手术怎么样 |
[25:58] | I’m a premed sophomore. I’m terrible. | 我只是医学院预科二年级生 差劲透了 |
[26:00] | Perfect! Come with me. | 太好了 跟我来 |
[26:13] | There you are. Finally! | 总算来了啊 |
[26:16] | Where’s your date? | 你的女伴呢 |
[26:18] | What, you don’t want to show her off in front of Stefan? | 怎么 你不想在斯特凡面前炫耀一下吗 |
[26:20] | I’m afraid she doesn’t find me nearly as fascinating as I do. | 恐怕她不像我那么喜欢我 |
[26:22] | But you have an accent. | 但你有口音啊 |
[26:23] | Anything you say is automatically fascinating. | 你随便说什么都迷死人 |
[26:26] | I’m afraid we found the exception. | 恐怕她是个例外了 |
[26:28] | Told her I was a vampire, | 我跟她说我是个吸血鬼 |
[26:29] | and her eyes glazed over literally. | 然后她就那么扫了我一眼 |
[26:32] | Pure and utter disinterest. | 完全不感兴趣 |
[26:40] | What’s funny? | 有什么好笑的 |
[26:41] | Stefan’s been looking out for Sarah | 斯特凡自莎拉还是个婴儿时 |
[26:43] | ever since she was a baby, | 就一直在照顾她 |
[26:44] | which means he will protect her at any cost. | 所以他会不惜一切代价保护她 |
[26:47] | Ok. | 然后呢 |
[26:48] | So what do you do when you want someone | 如果你不想让某人跟吸血鬼 |
[26:50] | to have nothing to do with vampires? | 扯上关系 你会怎么做 |
[26:53] | Compel them not to care about anything to do with vampires. | 催眠他们不在意吸血鬼的一切 |
[26:56] | Caroline Forbes, you’re a genius. | 卡罗琳·福布斯 你是个天才 |
[26:58] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[27:01] | Now why don’t I show you | 让我向你 |
[27:03] | some of my other talents? | 展现我其他的天赋吧 |
[27:10] | Sorry, luv. | 抱歉 亲爱的 |
[27:12] | It’s not as much fun when you’re not really you. | 你不是你自己 这样就没意思了 |
[27:48] | What are you doing here? | 你在这儿干什么 |
[27:51] | Don’t freak out, but–ahem. | 别惊慌 不过 |
[28:02] | Just get this over with. | 赶紧做完拉倒吧 |
[28:10] | Spit it out. | 快说啊 |
[28:15] | I wanted… | 我想… |
[28:19] | to apologize… | 为我所做的 |
[28:23] | for anything I did… | 伤害你的事 |
[28:27] | that hurt you. | 向你道歉 |
[28:31] | Bon? | 邦妮 |
[28:32] | Did you hear what I said? | 你听到我说的话了吗 |
[28:36] | If I see your face again, | 如果再让我看到你的脸 |
[28:39] | I will melt it off. | 我就把它熔掉 |
[28:50] | I imagined that going a little differently. | 跟我想象的情况不太一样 |
[28:54] | Bonnie, hey. It’s me. | 邦妮 是我 |
[28:56] | Where’d you go? Call me. | 你去哪了 给我回电话 |
[29:00] | It worked. | 管用了 |
[29:01] | It worked? | 管用了吗 |
[29:02] | You’re Caroline’s emotional trigger? | 你是卡罗琳的情感开关 |
[29:04] | I saw it in her eyes. She’s still in there. | 我在她眼睛里看到了她真实的自己 |
[29:07] | We just have to go find her. | 我们只需要把她找回来 |
[29:08] | Wait. She’s gone? | 等等 她不见了吗 |
[29:10] | Stefan, she made it very clear | 斯特凡 她说得很明确 |
[29:12] | that if we mess with her she’s gonna retaliate. | 如果我们企图改变她 她会报复的 |
[29:14] | Then we find her, we lock her up, | 那我们就找到她 把她关起来 |
[29:16] | and I push until I break through. | 我会一直逼她 直到她回归自我 |
[29:20] | I can get her back, Elena. | 我能把她找回来 埃琳娜 |
[29:24] | Ok. | 好吧 |
[29:27] | Ok. Let’s go find her. | 好吧 我们去找她 |
[29:30] | What, you really think I want to hear from you right now? | 你真觉得我现在想听你的电话吗 |
[29:32] | Is someone having a bad night? | 看来有人今晚过得不怎么好啊 |
[29:36] | What are you doing with Enzo’s phone? | 恩佐的电话怎么在你那里 |
[29:38] | I stole it, but that’s not the question | 我偷来的 不过那不是 |
[29:40] | that you should be asking right now. | 你现在该问的问题 |
[29:42] | You should be asking “Why does Enzo have | 你应该问”恩佐的手机里 |
[29:44] | Sarah Salvatore’s number in his phone,” | 怎么会有莎拉·塞尔瓦托的号码” |
[29:47] | or maybe “Where is Sarah Salvatore,” | 或者问”莎拉·塞尔瓦托在哪” |
[29:51] | and ultimately, “What the hell are you going to do to her, Caroline?” | 最后再问”你到底想对她做什么 卡罗琳” |
[30:00] | Hello? Enzo? | 有人吗 恩佐 |
[30:03] | Over here, luv. | 这里 亲爱的 |
[30:04] | Um, actually, I’m looking for– | 其实我是在找… |
[30:06] | Enzo. Yeah. I heard you. | 恩佐 我知道 我听见了 |
[30:08] | He’s not here right now, but I am. | 他现在不在 不过我在 |
[30:11] | Caroline, what the hell are you doing with Sarah? | 卡罗琳 你想对莎拉做什么 |
[30:13] | There! An appropriate question. | 对了 这才是你该问的问题 |
[30:15] | Thank you for asking. | 谢谢你问了 |
[30:16] | As a matter of fact, | 事实上 |
[30:18] | I’m going to kill her. | 我打算杀了她 |
[30:46] | Calm down. | 冷静点 |
[30:47] | It’s just me. He’s not here. | 只有我 他没来 |
[30:50] | Bonnie, this is about my mom. | 邦妮 是关于我妈妈的事 |
[30:52] | Kai knows a lot of stuff about my mom. | 卡伊知道很多关于我妈妈的事 |
[30:54] | I don’t care. | 我不在乎 |
[30:55] | I told you I didn’t want to see him again, | 我跟你说了我不想再看见他 |
[30:56] | and you did it anyway. | 可你还是把他带来了 |
[30:57] | – I know, but, Bonnie– – Was I unclear? | -我知道 可是 -我说得不够清楚吗 |
[30:59] | He just wanted to talk. | 他只想跟你谈谈 |
[31:00] | Now I want to talk. | 现在我想说 |
[31:02] | So listen. | 你听着 |
[31:03] | I get that he hurt you. | 我知道他伤害了你 |
[31:04] | I said listen! | 我说了听着 |
[31:07] | I want you to feel what I felt. | 我要感受我的感受 |
[31:09] | You were there | 你看到了 |
[31:10] | the first time he hurt me, | 他第一次伤害我的时候 |
[31:11] | an arrow through the stomach, | 一箭射中我的腹部 |
[31:12] | but you weren’t there for what happened next, | 但后来你不在了 |
[31:14] | when he chased me through the hospital, | 他在医院里追赶我 |
[31:16] | when he strangled me, | 他勒得我无法呼吸 |
[31:18] | he drugged me, he tied me up, | 他给我下药 把我绑起来 |
[31:20] | and he stuck me in a trunk, | 塞进车厢 |
[31:22] | and then suddenly, he wants to be nice, huh, | 可是突然间 他想示好了 |
[31:24] | start over. | 重头来过 |
[31:25] | Bonnie. | 邦妮 |
[31:26] | Sound familiar? | 这话听着耳熟吗 |
[31:27] | He lied, and then he stabbed me again! | 他说谎 然后又刺了我 |
[31:33] | Then came the worst part | 接着是最可怕的部分 |
[31:35] | because when it was all over | 因为当一切结束时 |
[31:37] | he left me | 他丢下了我 |
[31:39] | alone… | 孤零零一人 |
[31:44] | And I wish I could share what that feels like, | 真希望我能让你也感受一下那种感觉 |
[31:49] | but I can’t. | 但我做不到 |
[31:59] | I want you to get out. | 你给我出去 |
[32:00] | Bonnie, I’m sorry. | 邦妮 对不起 |
[32:04] | Get out! | 出去 |
[32:18] | I’m making margaritas. | 我在调玛格丽塔呢 |
[32:20] | You want one? | 要来一杯吗 |
[32:21] | Where’s Sarah? | 莎拉呢 |
[32:24] | I see Stefan filled you in on his big secret. | 看来斯特凡把他的大秘密告诉你啦 |
[32:26] | Where is she, Caroline? | 她在哪 卡罗琳 |
[32:28] | Not here. That would be stupid. | 当然不在这儿 我会那么笨吗 |
[32:30] | She’s with Liam. Say hi! | 她和连姆在一起 打个招呼吧 |
[32:32] | Hello? | 有人吗 |
[32:33] | Sarah is helping Liam with his surgical skills. | 莎拉在帮连姆提高手术技巧 |
[32:36] | Please! Please don’t hurt me! | 求你 不要伤害我 |
[32:37] | I don’t want to do this! | 我不想这么做的 |
[32:39] | Duh. You’re probably gonna get expelled | 当然不想 你可能会被开除 |
[32:40] | and then found guilty of murder. | 并被判犯下谋杀罪 |
[32:42] | That’s why I compelled you to do what I wanted. | 所以我才催眠你照我说的做 |
[32:44] | No, please! Please! | 不 求你 求你 |
[32:47] | Look, Caroline. I’m sorry. | 卡罗琳 我很抱歉 |
[32:49] | I shouldn’t have pushed you. | 我不该逼你的 |
[32:51] | Obviously. | 这还用说 |
[32:52] | I was pretty clear about that. | 我说的很清楚了 |
[32:54] | Look. I know that you can’t feel it right now, Care, | 我知道你现在感觉不到 卡罗 |
[32:56] | but if you kill Sarah, | 但如果你杀了莎拉 |
[32:58] | it’s gonna haunt you forever. | 那会让你愧疚终生 |
[33:01] | Trust me. I did it, and it sucks. | 相信我 我试过 感觉很糟 |
[33:06] | I compelled a student to perform surgery on Stefan’s niece, | 我催眠一个学生给斯特凡的侄女做手术 |
[33:09] | and you found a way to make this about you? | 你居然也能扯到自己身上 |
[33:13] | God, you truly have a gift, Elena. | 你在这方面真是有天分 埃琳娜 |
[33:16] | Look at me, Caroline. What do you want me to do? | 看着我 卡罗琳 你想要我做什么 |
[33:18] | You want me to leave town, I’ll leave town. | 你想让我离开这里 我会离开 |
[33:20] | I’ll stay as far away from you as possible. | 我会离你远远的 |
[33:22] | Just please let her go. | 求你 放了她 |
[33:24] | That’s the problem, Stefan. | 问题就在这儿 斯特凡 |
[33:26] | It doesn’t really matter how far away you are. | 不管你离我多远 |
[33:28] | You’re still you– | 你还是你 |
[33:30] | kind, loyal, | 善良 忠诚 |
[33:33] | who with one look can convince me that I’m not crazy. | 一个眼神就能让我相信我没疯 |
[33:36] | That’s the Stefan that I fell for, | 你就是我爱上的斯特凡 |
[33:38] | and that’s the Stefan who can bring me back. | 你也能让我回归自我 |
[33:40] | Killing Sarah isn’t gonna change that. | 杀掉莎拉也不能改变这一点 |
[33:43] | I know. | 我知道 |
[33:45] | That’s why I’d rather just change you. | 所以我宁愿改变你 |
[33:48] | Let go of that part of you, Stefan. | 放弃那个你 斯特凡 |
[33:50] | Caroline, what are you talking about? | 卡罗琳 你在说什么 |
[33:52] | If Stefan wants to save Sarah’s life, | 如果斯特凡想救莎拉 |
[33:57] | all he has to do is shut his humanity off. | 那他就得关闭人性 |
[34:06] | Why are you both looking at me like that? | 你俩为什么那么看着我 |
[34:09] | Do I need to repeat myself? | 需要我重复一遍吗 |
[34:11] | He is not turning his humanity off. | 他不会关闭人性的 |
[34:13] | Elena, Stefan unleashed himself from you months ago. | 埃琳娜 斯特凡几个月前就不是你的了 |
[34:16] | He can think for himself now. | 他可以自己做决定了 |
[34:18] | It’s not gonna happen, Caroline. | 我不会这么做的 卡罗琳 |
[34:21] | Hey, Liam. | 连姆 |
[34:22] | No! Please! No, no! | 不 求你了 不不 |
[34:24] | Cut out her spleen. | 把她的脾脏挖出来 |
[34:25] | – Caroline! – Relax. | -卡罗琳 -别紧张 |
[34:26] | She can live without a spleen. | 少一个脾脏她也能活 |
[34:28] | You know, it’s really the infection you should be worried about. | 你真该担心的是感染问题 |
[34:30] | Please don’t hurt me! | 求你不要伤害我 |
[34:32] | – No! No! No! – I’m so sorry. | -不 不 不 -对不起 |
[34:38] | Hey, Liam. Remember that conversation we had earlier | 连姆 记得我之前说 |
[34:40] | about being honest? | 让你如实回答吗 |
[34:41] | Where are you? | 你在哪 |
[34:42] | Don’t answer him, Liam. | 不要回答他 连姆 |
[34:45] | Whitmore Medical. | 惠特莫医学院 |
[34:46] | Please don’t hurt me! Aah! | 求你不要伤害我 |
[34:49] | Go! Get Sarah out of there. | 去 去救莎拉 |
[34:50] | Good luck getting there in time. | 祝你能及时赶到 |
[34:52] | Please, Liam! | 求你了 连姆 |
[34:54] | How’s it going, Liam? | 怎么样了 连姆 |
[34:56] | No, no! | 不 不 |
[34:57] | I think I’m gonna go into pediatrics. | 我觉得我将来要进儿科 |
[34:59] | You know what? I changed my mind. | 知道吗 我改主意了 |
[35:01] | Leave the spleen. | 别管脾脏了 |
[35:04] | Let’s be a little bit more symbolic. | 我们更具象征性一点 |
[35:06] | Please no! | 求你了 不要 |
[35:08] | Take out her heart. | 挖出她的心脏 |
[35:30] | Liam, you still with me? | 连姆 你还在吗 |
[35:38] | I’m not in the mood for the preamble. | 我没心情听序文 |
[35:39] | Just tell me why my mom’s stuck in 1903. | 告诉我 我妈妈为什么困在1903年 |
[35:45] | You’re not bringing your mom back. | 你不能去救你妈妈 |
[35:48] | That’s odd. | 真奇怪 |
[35:50] | Sounds like you just asked me to kill you. | 你好像是说让我杀了你 |
[35:51] | You requested a truncated version, | 是你要删减版的 |
[35:53] | so I respectfully jumped to the end. | 所以出于尊重 我直接跳到了结局 |
[35:58] | And why aren’t we bringing her back? | 我们为什么不能救她出来 |
[36:00] | Because there are only two prison worlds in existence, | 因为一共只有两个监狱世界 |
[36:02] | mine, created in 1994, | 1994年给我建的 |
[36:04] | and the one created in 1903 | 还有一个是1903年建的 |
[36:05] | for the sole purpose | 其唯一目的就是 |
[36:07] | of locking up your mom | 关住你妈 |
[36:08] | and her closet full of crazy pants. | 和她的疯狂 |
[36:12] | You said we’d get her back! | 你说过我们会去救她 |
[36:13] | I’m telling you, as a semi-sane person, | 作为一个半正常的人 我告诉你 |
[36:16] | you really don’t want that. | 你真的不会想那么做 |
[36:17] | And I’m telling you as a vampire who eats people | 我告诉你 作为一个吃人的吸血鬼 |
[36:20] | you really don’t want to piss me off! | 你真的不会想惹怒我 |
[36:22] | I’m trying to save your life. | 我是想救你的命 |
[36:23] | Tell me how to get her back! | 告诉我怎么救她出来 |
[36:25] | Your mom’s a ripper, ok? | 你妈妈是个开膛手 明白吗 |
[36:28] | She’s a ripper. | 她是个开膛手 |
[36:35] | She turned in 1858, | 她在1858年变成吸血鬼 |
[36:38] | faked her death, | 伪造了自己的死亡 |
[36:40] | went to Europe, where she | 去了欧洲 在那里 |
[36:42] | went a little nuts. | 她变得有点疯狂 |
[36:44] | No. | 不 |
[36:45] | Bodies piled up, she moved, | 尸体堆积成山 她搬走 |
[36:46] | killed some more until she had to move again. | 继续杀人 直到不得不再次离开 |
[36:49] | They think 3,000 in total. | 他们认为一共有3000人 |
[36:52] | That’s enough. | 够了 |
[36:53] | And for some reason, my coven made it their duty to stop her, | 不知为何 我的巫师团把阻止她作为己任 |
[36:56] | so they cut her off at New York Harbor | 所以他们在纽约港截住了她 |
[36:57] | before she could tear through Manhattan. | 阻止了她在曼哈顿大肆屠杀 |
[36:59] | Granted–heh– by the time they got the ship, | 即便如此 他们赶到船上时 |
[37:01] | they found everybody dead. | 所有人都已经死了 |
[37:02] | It was so gruesome they had to burn it there at the harbor. | 场面惨不忍睹 他们只得把船在港内烧毁 |
[37:04] | I said that’s enough! | 我说了够了 |
[37:09] | I guess I should show myself out. | 我想我该自行离开了 |
[37:22] | It’s Jeremy. Leave a message. | 我是杰里米 请留言 |
[37:24] | Hey, Jeremy. It’s Bonnie. | 杰里米 我是邦妮 |
[37:26] | It’s a really long story, but I’m back. | 说来话长 但我回来了 |
[37:30] | Uh, I had this whole plan to drive out to New Mexico | 我本来打算开车去新墨西哥 |
[37:32] | and surprise you, | 给你个惊喜 |
[37:34] | I don’t know, show up as one of the models | 比如作为模特 |
[37:35] | in your drawing class or something. | 出现在你的绘画课上 |
[37:40] | Listen, Jer. | 听我说 杰里米 |
[37:41] | I’m not sure I’m still the same Bonnie you want to be with. | 我不确定我还是那个你喜欢的邦妮 |
[37:45] | That place changed me, and I don’t know | 那地方改变了我 我不知道 |
[37:47] | if I’m scared of myself or actually kind of like the new me. | 我是害怕 还是有点喜欢新的我 |
[37:51] | If it’s ok with you, I think I’m just gonna figure me out, | 如果你不介意 我想先看清自己 |
[37:54] | and then I promise to come visit you. | 然后我保证会去找你 |
[37:57] | I hope you’re well. | 希望你一切都好 |
[37:59] | Ok. Bye, Jer. | 好吧 再见 杰里 |
[38:26] | No, please, Liam, no. | 不 求你了 连姆 不要 |
[38:31] | – You’re marking it worse. – You’ll kill me! | -你这样只会更糟 -你会害死我的 |
[38:33] | You’ll only make it worse. | 你这样只会让事情更糟 |
[38:34] | I’ll die! | 我会死的 |
[38:35] | Liam! | 连姆 |
[38:49] | I never used one of these before. | 我以前从没用过这个 |
[38:50] | I’m so sorry. | 真对不起 |
[38:59] | You don’t realize it, | 你不知道 |
[39:00] | but this really does hurt me to watch. | 但看着你我真的很痛心 |
[39:05] | I’m pathetic. | 我真可悲 |
[39:07] | Liam, she stopped screaming. Is she– | 连姆 她不再尖叫了 她是不是 |
[39:10] | I think she passed out. | 我觉得她晕过去了 |
[39:13] | Kill her. | 杀了她 |
[39:15] | Call me when it’s done. | 干完打给我 |
[39:27] | Stefan’s phone. | 斯特凡的电话 |
[39:29] | Caroline, where are they? | 卡罗琳 他们在哪 |
[39:31] | You’re gonna be a doctor, right? | 你会成为医生 对吧 |
[39:32] | How long can one live without their heart? | 没有心脏人还能活多久 |
[39:35] | Maybe, like, 3 seconds tops? | 也许最多是3秒 |
[39:37] | She’s gonna let her die, Elena. | 她会让她死的 埃琳娜 |
[39:38] | I can’t find them anywhere. | 我哪都找不到他们 |
[39:40] | We’re running out of time! | 我们没时间了 |
[39:44] | Bring me back. | 把我找回来 |
[39:45] | What? | 什么 |
[39:46] | Stefan, w-what do you mean? | 斯特凡 什么意思 |
[39:48] | Bring you back from where? | 把你从哪找回来 |
[39:50] | Just remember to bring me back. | 一定把我找回来 |
[39:55] | No. No. No, no, no, no. | 不 不不不 |
[39:57] | Stefan! No! Stefan, no! | 斯特凡 不 斯特凡 不要 |
[40:10] | Stefan. No. | 斯特凡 不 |
[40:21] | Oh, my god. | 我的天 |
[40:25] | Elena, I’m so sorry. I don’t know what I’m doing. | 埃琳娜 对不起 我不知道自己在干什么 |
[40:27] | Just stop. | 住手 |
[40:33] | I have to take out her heart. | 我得挖出她的心脏 |
[40:43] | No. It’s ok. | 不 没事了 |
[40:45] | Everything’s gonna be ok. | 一切都会没事的 |
[40:57] | Hello. | 喂 |
[40:58] | Stefan, hey. | 斯特凡 |
[41:00] | Thank god. I found her. I… | 谢天谢地 我找到她了 |
[41:03] | She’s gonna be ok. | 她会没事的 |
[41:06] | Oh, really? | 真的吗 |
[41:08] | Stefan, are you ok? | 斯特凡 你还好吗 |
[41:10] | Well, I will be in one second. | 马上就会好了 |
[41:17] | I really needed that. | 我真的很需要这玩意 |
[41:19] | Please don’t tell me that you shut it off. | 拜托 别告诉我你关闭了人性 |
[41:23] | Stefan, don’t you dare tell me that you shut it off! | 斯特凡 不许你说你关闭了人性 |
[41:27] | Ok. | 好吧 |
[41:29] | I won’t. | 我不说 |
[41:36] | He shut it off. | 他关闭了人性 |