时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:00] | Previously on “The vampire diaries”… | 《吸血鬼日记》前情回顾 |
[00:02] | Ric wants to bring Jo back to life | 里克想复活乔 |
[00:03] | with a stone that’s filled with evil incarnate. | 而且是用一块饱含邪恶的石头 |
[00:05] | The phoenix stone. | 凤凰石 |
[00:06] | Bonnie, are you ok? | 邦妮 你没事吧 |
[00:08] | There’s something wrong with that stone. | 这块石头不太对劲 |
[00:09] | We have to destroy it. | 我们必须毁掉它 |
[00:10] | My mother’s a lunatic, | 我母亲是个疯子 |
[00:11] | And everyone is too scared to stop her. | 大家都太害怕了而不敢制止她 |
[00:13] | The deal has been made. | 我们已经达成一致了 |
[00:14] | We don’t mess with them, they don’t mess with us. | 我们井水不犯河水 |
[00:16] | What is Valerie doing with Stefan’s journal? | 瓦莱丽拿着斯特凡的日记干什么 |
[00:19] | Entry for july 15, 1863, should tell you why. | 1863年1月15日 应该会告诉你原因 |
[00:23] | I met someone. Her name is valerie, | 我遇到了一个人 她叫瓦莱丽 |
[00:25] | And she may be the most wonderful girl I have ever met. | 她可能是我见过最好的女孩 |
[00:28] | She has Elena. | 她带走了埃琳娜 |
[00:29] | And I’m the only one who knows where she is. | 只有我知道她在哪儿 |
[00:31] | She has Caroline, she has Elena. | 她抓走了卡罗琳 抓走了埃琳娜 |
[00:33] | This is her plan. | 这就是她的计划 |
[00:34] | Then we don’t let her fracture us. | 那我们别让她分裂我们 |
[00:36] | Or we do. There were 4 heretics at the funeral. | 或者我们就这样 葬礼上有4个异教徒 |
[00:38] | Dead malcolm makes 5, | 算上死去的马尔科姆就是5个 |
[00:39] | but in 1903, there were 6, | 但是1903年时 有6个 |
[00:41] | Which means there’s one more. | 这就意味着还有一个 |
[00:42] | I’m gonna find him, negotiate a trade. | 我要找到他 谈判做笔交易 |
[00:45] | We’re gonna get them both back. | 我们会救回她们俩 |
[00:54] | Hello? | 喂 |
[00:55] | Tyler, it’s Stefan. | 泰勒 是斯特凡 |
[00:56] | Have you spoken to Caroline? | 你跟卡罗琳联络过吗 |
[00:57] | No, and please don’t ask me to. | 没有 别叫我联络她 |
[00:59] | I have no desire to get mixed up in your drama with her. | 我完全不想掺和你和她的破事 |
[01:02] | Listen to me. My scar opened up. | 听我说 我的伤疤裂开了 |
[01:04] | I don’t have much time. | 我没多少时间了 |
[01:05] | I need you to warn Caroline. | 你得警告卡罗琳 |
[01:06] | She’s not taking my phone calls. | 她不接我电话 |
[01:07] | Ok. I’m on it, | 好 我这就打 |
[01:08] | but you should be running. | 但你该跑了 |
[01:10] | I’m way ahead of you. | 早想到了 |
[01:14] | Take care of yourself, Tyler. | 自己保重 泰勒 |
[01:57] | “Dear Elena”… | 亲爱的 埃琳娜 |
[01:59] | “Not to dive into the bad news first, | 我虽然也不想上来就说坏消息 |
[02:01] | but there’s a severe drought of good news lately, | 但最近的好消息实在太少 |
[02:04] | and, well, this sort of concerns you. | 而且这事还跟你有关 |
[02:06] | Lily’s hiding your coffin somewhere. | 莉莉把你的棺材藏起来了 |
[02:09] | She promised to keep you safe | 她保证会保护你安全 |
[02:11] | as long as Damon stays out of mystic”– | 只要达蒙远离神秘… |
[02:35] | You seen my phone? | 看到我的手机了吗 |
[02:37] | I, uh, seen your empties, your dinner, | 我看到了你留下的空瓶 晚饭 |
[02:41] | your razor. | 剃须刀 |
[02:42] | You know, clothes would be nice. | 你能穿点衣服就好了 |
[02:44] | Got it. | 找到了 |
[02:45] | How long you planning on crashing here, Damon? | 你打算在这儿住多久啊 达蒙 |
[02:47] | You know, you could compel yourself | 如果你想的话 |
[02:49] | a whole sorority house if you wanted to. | 可以催眠一栋联谊会 |
[02:50] | And miss this “Odd Couple” squalor? | 错过这种《单身公寓》的凌乱吗 |
[02:52] | I’m starting to enjoy the luxury of having | 我开始享受使用一个 |
[02:53] | one barely functional showerhead | 不怎么好使的喷头的奢侈了 |
[02:55] | after years of being tortured by the 4 | 要知道多年来我在自己家 |
[02:57] | that I have in my actual home. | 要被4个喷头折磨呢 |
[02:59] | Relax. It’s just till we hunt down Lily’s | 放松 我们找到莉莉的 |
[03:01] | little lone wolf heretic and swap him out | 孤狼异教徒 拿他换来 |
[03:03] | for my girlfriend in a coma. | 我的昏迷女友就走 |
[03:04] | Yeah, and, uh, how long until that happens, huh? | 这还得要多久 |
[03:06] | Pretty soon thanks to Donovan– | 快了 多谢多诺万帮忙 |
[03:08] | A phrase no one has uttered ever. | 这话可从来没人说过呢 |
[03:11] | He’s checking Lily’s cell phone records. | 他在查莉莉的电话记录 |
[03:15] | Hi, Bon Bon. | 邦邦 |
[03:16] | Please tell me I’m not interrupting something. | 我不是打断什么了吧 |
[03:17] | Oh, trust me. You’re not. | 相信我 没有的 |
[03:19] | What’s up? | 什么事 |
[03:20] | That Phoenix Stone that I touched yesterday, | 我昨天碰过的凤凰石 |
[03:22] | you did destroy it like you promised me, correct? | 你是按说好的那样把它销毁了吧 |
[03:25] | Why? What happened? | 怎么了 |
[03:26] | I just had another vision, | 我刚刚又看到幻象了 |
[03:27] | a flash of horrified people with x-shaped wounds on their skin, | 一群皮肤上有X形伤口惊恐不安的人一闪而过 |
[03:30] | and when I opened my eyes, | 我睁开眼时 |
[03:33] | 10 minutes had gone by. | 已经过去10分钟了 |
[03:34] | The stone’s gone. I, you know, watched it | 石头销毁了 我看着它 |
[03:37] | dissolve in hydrofluoric acid. | 在氢氟酸中溶解的 |
[03:39] | You’re positive? | 你确定 |
[03:39] | Bonnie, the stone’s gone. | 邦妮 石头销毁了 |
[03:42] | Who wants to go to Myrtle Beach? | 谁想去默特尔比奇市 |
[03:44] | – I’m busy. – Pass. | -忙 -不要 |
[03:45] | Well, that’s too bad because Lily made a bunch of phone calls | 真遗憾 莉莉打了好多电话 |
[03:47] | that bounced off a cell tower there, | 是那边一个信号塔接收的 |
[03:49] | and something tells me | 我有感觉 |
[03:50] | she’s not making plans for her spring break. | 她不是在为度春假做计划 |
[03:52] | Why would Lily send one of her heretics to Myrtle Beach? | 莉莉为什么要派自己的异教徒去默特尔比奇市 |
[03:54] | Tell you what. You ask him yourself | 这样吧 等他安全关在我 |
[03:56] | after he’s safe in my car’s trunk, hmm? | 后备箱里了 你自己去问他 好吗 |
[03:58] | So anyone up for an old-fashioned hostage swap? | 谁想去进行传统的人质交换 |
[04:02] | Does agreeing to go mean you putting on pants? | 如果我答应去 你就会去穿裤子吗 |
[04:07] | I’ll even give you shotgun. | 我让你坐副驾 |
[04:11] | Valerie was like a fresh breath of air. | 瓦莱丽就像一股清新的空气 |
[04:15] | I’d been suffocating and hadn’t realized it. | 我一直喘不过气 自己却不自知 |
[04:30] | Thanks, Nora and Mary Louise. | 谢谢 诺拉 玛丽·路易斯 |
[04:33] | Real classy. | 真有品 |
[04:36] | I hate you both. | 我恨你们俩 |
[04:44] | Hello? | 喂 |
[04:46] | Caroline? | 卡罗琳 |
[04:47] | Stefan?! | 斯特凡 |
[04:48] | How are you on my phone right now? | 你怎么有我的手机 |
[04:49] | You must have dropped it when you got | 肯定是你昨天被 |
[04:51] | threshold-vacuumed out of here yesterday. | 抽出大门时掉的 |
[04:53] | How are you? Are you ok? | 你怎么样 没事吧 |
[04:55] | Well, I’m spelled into your room | 我被一群坏女孩 |
[04:57] | by a menagerie of mean girls, but other than that– | 用咒语困在你房间里了 除此之外 |
[05:00] | I know. I’m still trying | 我知道 我还在 |
[05:01] | to figure out a way to get into the house. | 想办法进去呢 |
[05:02] | I’ll be fine. Just keep Damon | 我没事 别让达蒙 |
[05:04] | from killing any more heretics. | 再杀别的异教徒了 |
[05:05] | I will. Lily’s only keeping you there to turn me against Damon. | 好的 莉莉抓你是为了让我跟达蒙反目 |
[05:09] | I’ll convince her that I hate his guts, | 我会让她相信我恨他 |
[05:11] | and she’ll have made her point. | 她就达到目的了 |
[05:14] | Who’s Valerie Tulle? | 瓦莱丽·托尔是谁 |
[05:16] | You wrote about her in your journal from 1863. | 你1863年的日记提到了她 |
[05:20] | She must have found a copy in the prison world. | 她肯定是在监狱世界里也找到了 |
[05:22] | Are you talking about one of the heretics? | 你是指其中一个异教徒吗 |
[05:24] | Yeah. Dirty blond hair, blue eyes. | 是的 草色头发 蓝眼睛 |
[05:27] | She’s one of my new psycho housemates. | 她是我的新疯子室友之一 |
[05:30] | Caroline? | 卡罗琳 |
[05:34] | Dirty blond hair, blue eyes, psycho. | 草色头发 蓝眼睛 疯子 |
[05:37] | Summarized me to a tee. | 真是很好地总结了我呢 |
[05:40] | Caroline? | 卡罗琳 |
[05:58] | You can take my town, you can destroy my house, | 你可以夺走我的小镇 毁了我的房子 |
[06:01] | but you will not touch my car. | 但你别想碰我的车 |
[06:03] | Good morning, Stefan. | 早上好 斯特凡 |
[06:04] | What are you doing? | 你干什么呢 |
[06:06] | I was out practicing my driving | 我出来练习车技 |
[06:08] | and saw an opportunity to work on my parallel parking. | 看到了练习平行停车的机会 |
[06:14] | Must have run over a nail or something. | 肯定是压到了钉子还是什么的 |
[06:16] | The streets around here are a disgrace. | 这里的街道简直太不像话 |
[06:18] | Listen. You need to tell those spoiled brats living in my house | 听着 告诉住在我家的那些骄纵的小屁孩 |
[06:21] | to stop torturing Caroline. | 别再折磨卡罗琳了 |
[06:23] | Of course. As soon as you tell your brother | 当然 只要你能告诉你哥哥 |
[06:26] | to stop killing said spoiled brats. | 别再杀那些骄纵的小屁孩了 |
[06:28] | Damon and I aren’t speaking right now. | 我和达蒙现在在冷战 |
[06:32] | – Really? – I have no idea where he is. | -是吗 -我完全不知道他在哪 |
[06:33] | Apparently, you did both of us a favor | 看来你叫他离开 |
[06:35] | when you told him to leave town. | 也算是帮了我个忙 |
[06:38] | Then I will give a lecture to the girls on their manners. | 那我会叫姑娘们注意礼节的 |
[06:40] | Is one of those girls named Valerie Tulle? | 有个姑娘叫瓦莱丽·托尔吗 |
[06:46] | I was wondering when you might put those pieces together. | 我还在想你什么时候能记起来呢 |
[06:48] | I knew Valerie years before you did. | 我早在你之前就认识了瓦莱丽 |
[06:50] | She worked in my TB ward. | 她在我的肺结核病房工作 |
[06:52] | After I turned, I took her under my wing. | 我转化后 就把她揽入麾下 |
[06:55] | If memory serves me, you didn’t meet her until 1863. | 如果没记错 你是1863年才认识她 |
[06:58] | How would you know that I met her? | 你怎么知道我认识她 |
[07:00] | Because, Stefan, I sent her to you. | 因为 斯特凡 是我叫她去找你的 |
[07:26] | You have to move. | 你得走了 |
[07:30] | Excuse me? | 什么 |
[07:31] | Your sad mood is spoiling the fun for everyone. | 你的悲伤情绪都扫了大家的兴了 |
[07:36] | I’m Valerie Tulle. | 我是瓦莱丽·托尔 |
[07:37] | Stefan Salvatore. | 斯特凡·塞尔瓦托 |
[07:40] | Are you new to town? | 你是新来的吗 |
[07:41] | Just passing through. | 就是经过而已 |
[07:45] | I hope not too fast. | 希望不会很快就走 |
[07:53] | How do you have this? | 你怎么会有这个 |
[07:56] | Nora gave it to me. | 诺拉给我的 |
[07:58] | What was the deal with you and Stefan? | 你和斯特凡怎么回事 |
[08:00] | Wouldn’t you like to know? | 你当然想知道 |
[08:03] | You know what? You’re right. | 你说得对 |
[08:04] | I’m already in enough pain. | 我已经够痛苦了 |
[08:06] | The last thing I need to think about | 我最不需要去想的 |
[08:08] | is some girl who batted her eyelashes at Stefan, | 就是有个女孩一百万年前 |
[08:11] | like, a million years ago. | 冲斯特凡抛过媚眼 |
[08:14] | “Some girl.” | 有个女孩 |
[08:16] | I wasn’t just some girl to him, Caroline. | 我对他不是一般的女孩 卡罗琳 |
[08:20] | I was the first love of Stefan’s life. | 我是斯特凡的初恋 |
[08:35] | Why did you send Valerie to me? | 你为什么派瓦莱丽去结识我 |
[08:36] | To check on you. | 看看你 |
[08:38] | Like any mother longing for her children, | 就像所有渴望孩子的母亲 |
[08:39] | I was in a black hole of depression. | 我当时深陷绝望之中 |
[08:43] | Yes, Stefan. I’m more than the cold-hearted snake | 是的 斯特凡 我并不是你和你哥哥 |
[08:46] | you and your brother wish me to be. | 所设想的那种冷血蛇蝎 |
[08:49] | It took me a long time to get over losing you. | 我花了很久才忘记失去你的痛苦 |
[08:52] | Anyway, I had been invited to travel to Europe | 总之 我当时受到邀请 随我的一位 |
[08:54] | with a–a vampire gentleman friend of mine, | 吸血鬼男性朋友一同旅行去欧洲 |
[08:58] | but I refused to leave until I knew that my boys were ok. | 但我走之前一定要确保我的儿子没事 |
[09:02] | A gentleman friend. | 男性朋友 |
[09:06] | You had a boyfriend? | 你还有个男朋友 |
[09:07] | His name was Julian. What? You’re acting as if that’s absurd. | 他叫朱利安 你为什么一副难以置信的样子 |
[09:10] | Well, your first husband shot and killed his own son, | 你第一任丈夫开枪打死了亲生子 |
[09:12] | so you’ll have to excuse me if I don’t trust your type. | 抱歉我对你的品位不太信任 |
[09:15] | Julian was nothing like your father. | 朱利安跟你父亲一点不像 |
[09:16] | No. What was he, a nebbishy banker, | 是吗 他是什么人 没用的银行家 |
[09:20] | town butcher perhaps? | 还是小镇屠夫 |
[09:22] | Julian was the man you are not supposed to fall for, | 朱利安是不该爱上的那种人 |
[09:27] | so of course I did. | 所以我当然就爱上了他 |
[09:37] | For the soldiers! | 为了士兵们 |
[09:42] | Yes! | 真棒 |
[09:43] | Have your tickets ready, ladies. | 把各位的票准备好 女士们 |
[09:45] | The men on the battlefield need us. | 站场上的人需要我们 |
[09:54] | Hello. | 你好 |
[09:59] | You have to hold still. | 你不能乱动 |
[10:00] | It will be delicious, I promise. | 肯定好吃的 我保证 |
[10:05] | Aren’t we ladylike? | 这多不淑女啊 |
[10:08] | Stefan, meet Julian. | 斯特凡 这是朱利安 |
[10:11] | Your daughter and I were just appreciating | 我和你女儿在欣赏 |
[10:13] | the scientific wonder of gravitational force. | 重力的科学奇迹 |
[10:18] | How wise you must sound to less intelligent men. | 不怎么聪明的人一定会觉得你很厉害呢 |
[10:22] | Julian is not my father. | 朱利安不是我父亲 |
[10:25] | Ah, my apologies. I just assumed– | 抱歉 我以为 |
[10:27] | Incorrectly as it turns out. | 以为错了 |
[10:29] | Valerie darling, a word. | 瓦莱丽 亲爱的 说句话 |
[10:32] | You’re wrinkling my dress, Julian. | 我的衣服要被你弄皱了 朱利安 |
[10:35] | What are you doing? | 你干什么呢 |
[10:36] | Lily sent us here to get a sense of his mood. | 莉莉叫我们来试试他的情绪 |
[10:38] | Exactly. His mood, not his manhood. | 是啊 他的情绪 不是叫你勾引他 |
[10:40] | Remember, his mother gave very strict instructions | 记住 他妈妈明确说过 |
[10:43] | for us to keep our distance. | 叫我们不要太接近他 |
[10:45] | Do not displease her. | 别惹她不高兴 |
[10:46] | I have everything under control. | 我能控制得好 |
[10:49] | I was lying. | 我撒谎了 |
[10:50] | I wasn’t prepared for how taken I was with him. | 我没想到我是多么喜欢他 |
[10:54] | He was gorgeous and sweet. | 他帅气又善良 |
[10:57] | And that’s when you compelled him | 于是你催眠他 |
[10:59] | to write all those nice things about you in his journal. | 在日记里写下关于你的好话 |
[11:02] | Spoiler! | 剧透喽 |
[11:02] | I’ve heard this story before | 这个故事我听过 |
[11:04] | when a sweet, little orphan girl | 一个甜美可人的孤女 |
[11:06] | named Katherine Pierce waltzed into his life. | 凯瑟琳·皮尔斯闯进了他的生活 |
[11:08] | I suppose that would have been easier | 如果我那时真能催眠人 |
[11:11] | had I actually had the ability to compel people. | 那样倒是省事了 |
[11:14] | I wasn’t a vampire back then. | 我当时还不是吸血鬼呢 |
[11:15] | I was just a witch rejected from her coven | 我当时只是个女巫 被巫师团排挤 |
[11:18] | for being an abomination of nature | 就因为我是个怪物 |
[11:21] | because I had no power of my own. | 没有自己的法力 |
[11:25] | The only magic I had was contained in an amulet | 我仅有的法力装在一个护身符里 |
[11:28] | to be siphoned in times of need. | 需要的时候再吸取 |
[11:31] | I have a brother who’s away at war, | 我哥哥去打仗了 |
[11:34] | a father who judges me for not joining him, | 父亲因为我没一同上战场而看我不过眼 |
[11:36] | and a mother who was strong and kind. | 我母亲本来坚强善良 |
[11:41] | She died when I was 10. | 但我10岁时她就死了 |
[11:43] | I’m so sorry. | 我很遗憾 |
[11:45] | Oh, it was a long time ago. | 那都很久以前了 |
[11:51] | There’s no shame in missing her, | 想她没什么好丢人的 |
[11:53] | a man on the outside with the heart of a boy. | 虽然有成年人的面孔 内心还是个孩子 |
[11:57] | There are worse things. | 这不算什么 |
[12:02] | Your chaperone is quite persistent. | 你的监护人好有毅力 |
[12:08] | Then we shall elude him. | 那我们就甩掉他 |
[12:10] | – Come. – What are you doing? | -来 -你做什么 |
[12:14] | Invisique. | [咒语] |
[12:21] | How did he not see us? | 他怎么没看到我们 |
[12:23] | Would you believe me if I said magic? | 如果我说是因为魔法你相信吗 |
[12:29] | And then… | 然后呢 |
[12:31] | None of your business. | 不关你事 |
[12:36] | I know why you put that burning spell on me. | 我知道你为什么给我下灼烧咒 |
[12:39] | It’s not so Mary Louise and Nora couldn’t touch me. | 不是为了玛丽·路易斯和诺拉不能碰我 |
[12:42] | It’s so Stefan wouldn’t. | 是为了斯特凡不能碰我 |
[12:45] | Be more obvious. | 简直太明显 |
[12:47] | Well, since you’re so curious, | 既然你这么想知道 |
[12:49] | please allow me to continue. | 容我继续说吧 |
[12:54] | Julian is going to kill me. | 朱利安会要我命的 |
[12:55] | Just compliment the whiteness of his teeth. | 就夸他牙齿白就行了 |
[12:57] | He’ll forget all about it. | 他会把一切抛在脑后 |
[13:24] | Is something wrong? | 有什么不对吗 |
[13:26] | No. No. | 没有 |
[13:30] | It’s just that I’ve never… | 就是我从没… |
[13:35] | Do you mind if I… | 我能不能… |
[14:56] | It was his first time. | 那是他第一次 |
[14:59] | I’m sure you’ve been someone’s first, | 你肯定也给人开过苞 |
[15:00] | so you know what it’s like | 所以你知道 |
[15:02] | to have a completely unforgettable place | 在别人心中有个永远无法磨灭的地位 |
[15:05] | in someone else’s mind. | 是个什么滋味 |
[15:13] | Of course. | 当然 |
[15:18] | That’s what I thought. | 我猜也是 |
[15:23] | Ok. So… | 好吧 那么 |
[15:26] | What’s the plan? | 什么计划 |
[15:27] | Ok. Fair trade. | 好吧 公平交易 |
[15:28] | One heretic in good condition | 一个状况良好的异教徒 |
[15:29] | in return for the coffin housing Elena. | 交换装着埃琳娜的棺材 |
[15:31] | No. I meant the plan where we try to capture | 不 我是指我们怎么抓住一个 |
[15:33] | a powerful heretic who’d prefer we were dead. | 想要我们死的强大异教徒 |
[15:35] | Easy. B-town stuns him with magic, | 简单 邦妮用魔法困住他 |
[15:37] | you shoot him with vervain, | 你用马鞭草打他 |
[15:38] | I–kchk– snap his neck. | 我拧断他的脖子 |
[15:40] | Yeah, but after we get him to siphon away my visions. | 嗯 但先让他吸走我的幻象 |
[15:44] | Wait. What? | 等等 什么 |
[15:44] | Well, the visions are magic. | 幻象也是魔法 |
[15:46] | He’s a siphon. It’s worth a shot, right? | 他能吸魔法 值得一试吧 |
[15:49] | Any other suggestions of how we can rid Bonnie of this | 有其他能帮助邦妮去除她的 |
[15:52] | mysterious pain she’s in, Ric? | 神秘痛苦的办法吗 里克 |
[15:59] | Room service. Free shrimp. | 客房服务 免费虾 |
[16:01] | You folks have the wrong–holy! | 你们找错…老天 |
[16:06] | Damon Salvatore. | 达蒙·塞尔瓦托 |
[16:08] | You know me? | 你认识我 |
[16:08] | Of course I know you. | 当然了 |
[16:10] | It’s good to see you’re well, old friend. | 很高兴见到你这么好 老朋友 |
[16:12] | Come here, man. | 快过来 |
[16:14] | All right. | 不错啊 |
[16:17] | Come in, come in. Come on. | 请进 请进 |
[16:26] | Uh, you caught me in the middle of a 72-hour social gathering. | 我正在进行72小时的社交聚会呢 |
[16:32] | Make yourself at home. | 请随意 |
[16:33] | Uh, friend, with the vervain gun, | 拿马鞭草枪的朋友 |
[16:35] | if you could holster that, I… | 麻烦你把枪揣起来 |
[16:37] | sure would feel a lot more comfortable. | 那我会舒服得多 |
[16:41] | How do you know, Damon? | 你怎么认识达蒙的 |
[16:42] | Oh, he’s Lily’s son, | 他是莉莉的儿子 |
[16:44] | the hero soldier. | 英雄士兵 |
[16:48] | We–we met at a bar near Gettysburg, | 我们在葛底斯堡附近一家酒吧认识的 |
[16:50] | July of 1863. Nothing? | 1863年7月 不记得吗 |
[16:52] | I go to a lot of bars. | 我去过好多酒吧呢 |
[16:54] | Right. Right, right. | 是啊 是啊 |
[16:56] | Uh, well, your mom was going through a rough patch. | 你妈妈当时很不好过 |
[16:58] | She could not move on until she knew her boys were ok, | 她想先确认儿子没事 才能继续生活 |
[17:02] | so she sent me out to find you. | 于是他派我去找你 |
[17:04] | My mother abandoned her family and ran for the hills. | 我妈妈抛弃了家人跑路了 |
[17:06] | She doesn’t give a flying crap about me. | 她才不管我呢 |
[17:08] | I sense hostility, and that’s fine. | 我感到了你的敌意 没关系 |
[17:11] | All emotions are–are valid and welcome here, | 我们这里欢迎所有情绪 |
[17:14] | but it’s the truth. | 但真的是这样 |
[17:15] | She just wanted to know you were happy, Damon. | 她想确认你幸福 达蒙 |
[17:17] | She loved you. | 她很爱你的 |
[17:19] | Hey, you guys. What can I get you? | 你们想要点什么 |
[17:22] | Cocktail, joint? | 鸡尾酒 混搭 |
[17:23] | Jenny? | 珍妮 |
[17:24] | Does my mom know you’re here? | 我妈妈知道你在这儿吗 |
[17:37] | No, no, no. Keep the car on this side of the road. | 不不 沿着路这边开 |
[17:43] | Valerie never told me about your romance. | 瓦莱丽没跟我说过你们的恋情 |
[17:44] | Well, Valerie never told me that you were alive. | 瓦莱丽还没告诉我你还活着呢 |
[17:47] | Would it have mattered? | 那有关系吗 |
[17:50] | Is that a real question? | 你是真在问我吗 |
[17:51] | She told me that you’d forgotten all about me. | 她说你已经完全忘记我了 |
[17:53] | She said you had moved on. | 她说你已经向前看了 |
[17:55] | That–that was the only way I was able to move on, as well. | 只有那样我才能继续生活 |
[17:57] | My mother was practically ripped out of my arms | 我妈妈被从我身边夺去 |
[18:00] | and sent to a TB ward. | 送去了一间肺结核病房 |
[18:02] | You don’t move on from that. | 这种事永远忘不掉 |
[18:05] | You find distractions. | 只能找事做不去想 |
[18:19] | Come with me. I want to show you something. | 跟我来 我想带你去看样东西 |
[18:29] | This is romantic. | 这可真浪漫 |
[18:34] | This is my mother’s grave. | 这是我妈妈的坟墓 |
[18:39] | I come here every day to replace the flowers. | 我每天来换花 |
[18:43] | She’s been dead for 6 years, | 她死了六年了 |
[18:45] | but I’m still trying to make up for my failure. | 但我还在努力弥补我的失败 |
[18:50] | What do you mean by that? | 什么意思 |
[18:52] | She had consumption. | 她得了肺痨 |
[18:54] | One day, her coughing would not stop. | 有一天 她咳个不停 |
[18:56] | My father sent me to go buy some flowers | 我父亲叫我去买花 |
[19:00] | to make an herbal tonic. | 给她做补药 |
[19:01] | I ran to town as fast as I could, | 我尽快赶去镇上 |
[19:03] | but by the time I got home with the flowers, | 但等我拿着花回来时 |
[19:07] | she had been taken to the sanatorium. | 她已经被送去疗养院了 |
[19:10] | You never got to say good-bye. | 你没能道别 |
[19:16] | She died in the TB ward shortly after. | 她很快就死在了肺结核病房 |
[19:22] | I always wonder what would have happened | 我总会想 |
[19:25] | if I had just been able to run a little faster. | 如果我跑快点事情会不会不一样 |
[19:30] | The tonic would have helped her. | 那补药或许能帮到她 |
[19:33] | She could have lived. | 或许她就不会死 |
[19:36] | Were these the kind of flowers you were sent for? | 这就是你被派去买的花吗 |
[19:39] | Yes. Cream– | 是的 白… |
[19:42] | Cream violets. | 白紫罗兰 |
[19:44] | The tonic would not have saved her. | 这补药也救不了她的 |
[19:49] | That’s very kind of you, but you cannot be certain. | 谢谢你这么说 但你无法确定 |
[19:52] | But I am. | 我能确定 |
[19:54] | I worked in a sanatorium, | 我就在疗养院工作 |
[19:55] | caring for patients who are just like your mother. | 照顾你妈妈那样的病人 |
[19:59] | Cream violets have no medicinal properties. | 白紫罗兰并无药效 |
[20:03] | It’s an old wives’ tale. | 那不过是谬传 |
[20:06] | You father sent you on a fool’s errand. | 你父亲有意派你白跑一趟 |
[20:09] | You were only 10. He… | 你才10岁 |
[20:12] | Probably wanted you out of the house | 他大概是想让你离开家 |
[20:13] | to make it easier on himself. | 好让他自己好过点 |
[20:18] | No matter what, you couldn’t have saved your mother. | 不管怎样 你是无法救你母亲的 |
[20:23] | Her death is not your fault. | 她的死不是你的错 |
[20:35] | Time to say good-bye. | 该道别了 |
[20:38] | I expected you would visit here sooner or later. | 我猜到你迟早会来这里 |
[20:40] | Sir, if you would just let me explain. | 先生 请容我解释 |
[20:42] | We are leaving for New York now. | 我们要马上离开纽约了 |
[20:45] | I did not mean to disobey you. | 我无意违抗你 |
[20:46] | It was not me who you disobeyed. | 你违抗的不是我 |
[20:48] | Come with me now, and we will speak no more of it. | 快跟我走 我们再不提这事 |
[20:51] | The carriage awaits. | 马车等着呢 |
[20:56] | When will I see you again? | 我什么时候能再见到你 |
[20:57] | I will find my way back to you. | 我会想办法回到你身边的 |
[21:02] | I promise. | 我保证 |
[21:15] | So it’s kind of like “The notebook” | 那么有点像《恋恋笔记本》 |
[21:17] | except you two never reconnect | 但你们再没旧情复燃 |
[21:18] | and he totally forgets about you. | 而他也完全忘记了你 |
[21:22] | Julian was in a hurry to get to Europe. | 朱利安急于去欧洲 |
[21:24] | He convinced me to lie to Lily, | 他说服我对莉莉撒谎 |
[21:26] | tell her that Stefan was happy. | 告诉她斯特凡很幸福 |
[21:28] | Believe me, Julian had a way of convincing anyone to do anything. | 相信我 朱利安能说服任何人做任何事 |
[21:35] | So why did Lily send you here? | 莉莉为什么派你来这儿 |
[21:39] | She didn’t send me here exactly. | 严格说她没派我来这儿 |
[21:41] | She had a job, and I volunteered, | 她有事想办 我自愿帮忙 |
[21:43] | and she has the family on a short leash back home | 而且她把自己的家人栓的牢牢的 |
[21:46] | with this whole “I took you in as orphans, | 对他们一副 我收留了你们这群孤儿 |
[21:48] | so I know what’s best for you” vibe. | 我知道什么对你们最好的样子 |
[21:50] | No, thank you. You know, you can get | 不必了 在这里 |
[21:51] | a drink served to you in a fishbowl here. | 他们可以用鱼缸给你上酒 |
[21:55] | The other day, | 前两天 |
[21:57] | I called a number on this card, | 我给这张名片上的号码打了电话 |
[22:01] | and just like that, I had a girlfriend. | 我就有女朋友了 |
[22:03] | It’s called an escort service. | 那叫三陪服务 |
[22:05] | But she really got who I am, you know? | 但她真的很理解我啊 |
[22:08] | It was a beautiful human experience, | 那是份美妙的人类经历 |
[22:10] | and that’s what I’ve discovered here–freedom. | 这就是我在这里找到的 自由 |
[22:13] | The bad trip inside that prison world | 那个监狱世界的可怕旅程 |
[22:15] | has ended, my friends, | 已经结束了 朋友们 |
[22:17] | and I am breathing in what my soul was craving– | 我可以汲取我的灵魂所求的东西 |
[22:21] | F-r-e-e-dom. | 自由 |
[22:24] | Well, in the spirit of helping others with their freedom, | 本着帮助其他人获得自由的精神 |
[22:27] | I have a favor to ask you, | 我有事求你… |
[22:29] | you know, as a siphoner. | 这位吸魔法者 |
[22:33] | Let me translate for you. | 我替你翻译一下 |
[22:34] | My friends were playing with some mystical tool | 我的朋友们玩弄了一件他们不怎么 |
[22:36] | they didn’t quite understand, | 了解的神秘器物 |
[22:36] | and now Bonnie’s chasing her own white rabbit around the farm. | 邦妮现在产生幻觉了 |
[22:39] | So you want me to, what, | 你想让我 |
[22:43] | siphon her problems away? | 把她的烦恼吸走吗 |
[22:45] | Just think of it as one big magical toke. | 就把那当做一份魔法食物吧 |
[22:49] | I don’t–I don’t really like to mix mediums, | 我不喜欢跟其他巫师打交道 |
[22:52] | if you know what I mean. | 懂我意思吗 |
[22:52] | Siphon the damn visions. | 吸走她的幻象 |
[22:54] | We won’t tell Lily that we saw you | 我们就不告诉莉莉我们见到了你 |
[22:56] | avoiding whatever mission you were sent to do, | 看见你在逃避你被派来执行的任务 |
[22:58] | and we’ll call it a day. | 今天就到此为止了 |
[23:00] | Ok then. Come on. | 那好吧 来吧 |
[23:06] | – Ready? – Yeah. | -准备好了吗 -嗯 |
[23:07] | Okay. | 好的 |
[23:28] | Where’s the Phoenix Stone? | 凤凰石在哪 |
[23:34] | How do you know about the Phoenix Stone? | 你怎么知道凤凰石的 |
[23:36] | How do you know about the Phoenix Stone? | 你怎么知道的 |
[23:38] | What are you people up to? | 你们想做什么 |
[23:39] | Espirimus paratis. | [咒语] |
[23:53] | Good news. Your visions are gone. | 好消息 你的幻象不见了 |
[23:55] | Bad news– so’s Oscar. | 坏消息 奥斯卡也跑了 |
[23:59] | He took the stone. | 他拿走了凤凰石 |
[24:00] | Uh, how is that possible when you destroyed it, Ric? | 你不是销毁了吗 怎么可能呢 里克 |
[24:03] | We need to find him right now. | 我们得马上找到他 |
[24:04] | Did you know he still had it? | 你知道他还拿着石头吗 |
[24:08] | Aw, come on. I mean, y–I– | 拜托 我… |
[24:11] | A littl–kind of. | 算是吧 |
[24:12] | Ric, tell her what happened. | 里克 跟她说说怎么回事 |
[24:14] | No. I’m asking you. | 不 我在问你 |
[24:15] | I live with the guy. | 我跟他住啊 |
[24:16] | Guys know stuff. | 男人就会知道些事嘛 |
[24:18] | – You lied to me. – I didn’t lie to you. | -你骗了我 -我没有 |
[24:19] | Ric lied to you. I just kept my mouth shut. | 里克骗了你 我只是没说什么而已 |
[24:21] | Wait. I’m not gonna be stuck in the middle of this. | 我才不要夹在你们中间 |
[24:23] | No, no. You sort this out. | 不不 你们自己解决吧 |
[24:25] | I’m gonna go find our bargaining chip. | 我去找我们的筹码 |
[24:29] | So the visions, the lost time, | 幻象 断片 |
[24:31] | the crippling headaches, they don’t mean anything, | 可怕的头疼 你都完全 |
[24:33] | doesn’t matter to you? | 不在乎吗 |
[24:34] | Oh, of course, they matter, | 当然重要 |
[24:36] | but bringing Jo back matters more. | 但让乔复活更重要 |
[24:38] | You don’t even know what this stone does, | 你都不知道石头有什么效力 |
[24:39] | if it will work. | 能不能成功 |
[24:40] | I was dead, gone, | 我死过 |
[24:42] | and so were you, Bonnie. | 你也是 邦妮 |
[24:43] | We came back. We got our second chance. | 我们回来了 我们有第二次机会 |
[24:46] | We were on the other side, ok? | 我们当时是在另一边 |
[24:48] | It doesn’t exist anymore. | 那一边现在不存在了 |
[24:52] | Look. Jo was the love of my life, | 听我说 乔是我的挚爱 |
[24:56] | and if there is even a 1% chance that this could work, | 哪怕有一丝希望 这办法行得通 |
[24:58] | I need to take it, no matter how dangerous or insane it may be | 我就得抓住机会 不管这多么疯狂危险 |
[25:02] | because if I don’t I’m gonna spend the rest of my life | 否则我余生都会 |
[25:04] | wishing I had stayed dead. | 希望自己没活过来 |
[25:13] | No, no. Keep your eyes on the road. | 不不 眼睛盯着路 |
[25:16] | Make a left here. | 左转 |
[25:16] | It’ll take us back into town. | 就能回镇了 |
[25:20] | Is there anything else you’d like to know? | 你还想知道什么吗 |
[25:24] | No. I mean, it doesn’t matter. | 没了 无所谓了 |
[25:27] | Obviously, it was all a lie, right? | 显然那都是谎言 是吧 |
[25:30] | What do you mean? | 什么意思 |
[25:31] | Well, Valerie was using me. | 瓦莱丽是在利用我吧 |
[25:33] | No. No. Valerie wouldn’t have hurt you | 不不 瓦莱丽不会伤害你的 |
[25:35] | because that would have inadvertently hurt me, as well. | 因为那就也会伤害我了 |
[25:38] | Did it ever occur to you that maybe Valerie | 你有没有想过 或许瓦莱丽 |
[25:41] | doesn’t give a crap about you or anyone else? | 根本不在乎你 或任何人 |
[25:45] | – I don’t believe that. – No? | -我不信 -是吗 |
[25:48] | How about the part where she sent me a telegram | 那她给我发电报 |
[25:51] | saying she was coming back? | 说她会回来呢 |
[25:52] | She what? | 什么 |
[25:56] | She’d been gone a few months. | 她离开了大概几个月时间 |
[25:59] | I promised I would find my way back to you. | 我保证一定想办法回到你身边 |
[26:03] | “I long to be in your arms again.” | “我渴望再次被你拥入怀中” |
[26:07] | She said she wanted to run away with me. | 她说想跟我一起私奔 |
[26:09] | Her telegram said to meet her friday at noon. | 她在电报上说周五中午跟我见面 |
[26:13] | I showed up two hours early. | 我提前两个小时就到了 |
[26:15] | He waited and waited for me. | 他一直坐在那里等我 |
[26:19] | With every passing footstep, he would turn, | 每当有人路过 他都会转头去看 |
[26:22] | expecting to see me. | 希望来的人是我 |
[26:24] | I sat around all day like an idiot, | 我像个傻瓜一样在那里坐了一天 |
[26:27] | past sundown, after nightfall, | 太阳落山 夜幕来临 |
[26:31] | but she never showed up, | 可她一直都没有出现过 |
[26:34] | so, yeah, I guess you could say I’m wondering | 是的 我猜你可能会说 |
[26:36] | what the hell the whole point was. | 这一切到底为了什么 |
[26:39] | Surely, you’re not still angry with her. | 你应该不会到现在还生她的气吧 |
[26:48] | It was 150 years ago. | 那是一百五十年前的事了 |
[26:51] | Eventually, he accepted that he’d been abandoned | 最后 他接受了再一次 |
[26:54] | all over again, | 被抛弃的事实 |
[26:56] | and then he walked home | 然后他在寒冷而遥远的星空下 |
[27:00] | under the cold and distant stars. | 独自走回了家 |
[27:09] | How could you do that to him? | 你怎么能这样对他呢 |
[27:16] | There was a change of plan. | 当时计划有变 |
[27:21] | I’m done talking to you about this. | 我不想再跟你说这些事了 |
[27:43] | Slipping away before sunrise | 就在我们的船启程去英国这一天 |
[27:45] | on the very day our ship leaves for England? | 你天还没亮就偷偷溜出来干什么 |
[27:48] | Let me pass. I’m not going. | 让我走吧 我不会去的 |
[27:50] | Yes, you are. | 不 你要去 |
[27:53] | Because Lily will not travel anywhere | 因为如果没有她心爱的小孤儿随行 |
[27:54] | without her precious little orphans, | 莉莉是哪都不会去的 |
[27:56] | and it is imperative that I leave today. | 而且我今天必须要走 |
[28:03] | Do I frighten you? | 我吓到你了吗 |
[28:04] | No. | 没有 |
[28:06] | Because I can hear your heart beating faster, | 因为我能听到你的心跳很快 |
[28:09] | both of your hearts, in fact. | 事实上是你身体里的两颗心脏 |
[28:13] | Does Stefan Salvatore know that you are pregnant with his child? | 斯特凡·塞尔瓦托知道你怀了他的孩子吗 |
[28:28] | I lied. | 我说谎了 |
[28:30] | I do remember you. | 我的确记得你 |
[28:32] | I was fighting for the south. | 当时我代表南方出战 |
[28:33] | It’s not exactly a time I like to reminisce about | 那段日子我实在是不太愿意 |
[28:35] | in front of my friends. | 在朋友面前提起 |
[28:36] | Yeah. You had the same opinion back then. | 是啊 当时你也是这样的想法 |
[28:38] | Hated everything your side believed in. | 你讨厌你们那方所信仰的一切 |
[28:40] | You wanted to desert | 你想逃跑 |
[28:41] | but feared shaming your old man. | 但又害怕会让你老爸感到羞辱 |
[28:43] | You compelled me to take sick leave. | 你催眠我请了病假 |
[28:45] | The next day, my entire regiment was slaughtered in Gettysburg. | 第二天 我所在的团在盖茨堡被全部屠杀 |
[28:50] | You saved my life. | 你救了我的命 |
[28:51] | I couldn’t compel you back then. | 那时我并不能够催眠你 |
[28:52] | All I did was talk to you | 我所做的就只是 |
[28:54] | from one human to another. | 真心地跟你交谈 |
[28:57] | I told you to follow your heart. | 我告诉你要追随自己的内心所向 |
[29:00] | Now it’s my turn to desert. | 现在轮到我想逃跑了 |
[29:02] | I don’t want to be a part of Lily’s cavalry, ok? | 我不想成为莉莉兵团的一员 行吗 |
[29:05] | I–I don’t want rules or–or a chain of command. | 我不想要规矩和一连串的命令 |
[29:08] | I just want to have fun. | 我只想找乐子 |
[29:09] | You know what? | 你知道吗 |
[29:10] | A little extra piece of advice. | 再给你个建议 |
[29:13] | A lot of people want the phoenix stone. | 很多人都想要凤凰石 |
[29:15] | Mess with it, and you end up dead. | 乱用的话 你最后会死的 |
[29:17] | Full disclosure, | 实话告诉你 |
[29:19] | I don’t care about the stone. | 我才不在乎那个石头 |
[29:21] | Then why are you chasing me, man? | 那你为什么要追我 老兄 |
[29:23] | Let’s just say I’d like to cash you in | 我想从你那得到 |
[29:24] | for something way better. | 某些更好的东西 |
[29:30] | Aerodux motus. | [咒语] |
[29:39] | Phasmatos mosinus pyros allum. | [咒语] |
[29:43] | Phasmatos mosinus pyros allum. | [咒语] |
[29:45] | Phasmatos mosinus pyros allum. | [咒语] |
[29:47] | Phasmatos mosinus pyros allum. | [咒语] |
[30:15] | Never lie to me again. | 不许再骗我了 |
[30:20] | My besties are buds again. | 我的好朋友终于和好了 |
[30:24] | Let’s go make a deal. | 我们去做交易吧 |
[30:30] | Is Valerie here? | 瓦莱丽在吗 |
[30:31] | I heard her leave the house. | 我听见她离开了 |
[30:33] | I guess torture makes her hungry. | 可能折磨人让她有点饿了 |
[30:40] | Forgive me for prying, | 请原谅我的多事 |
[30:41] | but I heard your mother died this past spring. | 但我听说你母亲去年春天去世了 |
[30:44] | I just spent the day reliving Stefan’s first time. | 这一整天我都在体验斯特凡破处的经历 |
[30:48] | I really don’t feel like talking about my dead mother | 我实在不想跟绑架我的人谈论我去世的母亲 |
[30:50] | with my hostage taker, but thanks. | 不过还是谢谢你的关心 |
[30:53] | I was simply curious about one’s ability to heal | 我只是很好奇 经历过那样的伤痛 |
[30:56] | after such a loss. | 你是怎样复原的 |
[31:01] | Well, you must have had a mother. | 你一定也有过母亲吧 |
[31:03] | I mean, even Mussolini had a mother. | 就连墨索里尼都有母亲的 |
[31:06] | Of course I had a mother. | 我当然有母亲 |
[31:07] | Then you know that love is different than | 那你该知道亲子之情 |
[31:10] | any other kind of love. | 跟其他的情感都不一样 |
[31:12] | Stefan wrote about you all the time. | 斯特凡的日记里全都是你 |
[31:15] | You can read for yourself. | 你可以自己看 |
[31:17] | Here. | 给 |
[31:25] | He loved you. | 他爱你 |
[31:28] | He missed you. | 他想你 |
[31:37] | Nora, remove the barrier spell, please. | 诺拉 撤掉界限咒 拜托 |
[31:41] | As of this moment, Miss Forbes is no longer a prisoner. | 从这一刻起 福布斯小姐不再是囚犯了 |
[31:45] | What, is this one of those mean girl tricks? | 怎么 这又是坏女孩的花招吗 |
[31:49] | No. It’s a reward for Stefan’s honesty. | 不是 这是对斯特凡诚实的奖励 |
[31:54] | Go before I change my mind. | 趁我没改变主意 快走吧 |
[32:02] | I don’t know what made your heart grow 4 sizes today, | 我不知道今天是什么让你的心胸变宽阔了 |
[32:05] | but thanks. | 不过还是谢了 |
[32:20] | 神秘瀑布镇 游乐场 | |
[32:36] | In the prison world before we desiccated, | 我们在监狱世界里干瘪之前 |
[32:41] | I came here every day to think. | 我每天都来这里沉思 |
[32:43] | I can see that sometimes you still do, as well. | 我能看出 有时你也还会这么做 |
[32:47] | That’s a comfort. | 这是一种安慰 |
[32:51] | It’s strange to be here with you. | 和你在这里 很奇怪 |
[32:54] | Finally able to tell you the truth. | 终于能告诉你真相了 |
[32:57] | Please don’t tell Lily. | 求你别告诉莉莉 |
[32:59] | Well, you have your reasons for staying here, | 你有你留下的理由 |
[33:02] | and I have mine for leaving. | 我也有我离开的理由 |
[33:05] | Whatever will we do. | 不管我们要怎么做 |
[33:22] | Julian solved his dilemma by beating me senseless | 朱利安利用麻木地痛打我解除了困境 |
[33:27] | till I was left near dead | 直到我快要死了 |
[33:30] | and the other heartbeat inside me stopped. | 我身体里另一个心跳停止了 |
[33:34] | When I regained consciousness, | 当我重新恢复意识 |
[33:36] | I was on the ship to England. | 我就在一艘开往英国的船上 |
[33:40] | Lily said Julian had found me robbed | 莉莉说朱利安发现我在街上 |
[33:42] | and beaten on the street. | 被抢劫被打 |
[33:45] | She believed him of course, | 她当然相信了他 |
[33:47] | and she healed me with her blood. | 她用自己的血治愈了我 |
[33:51] | Julian knew I could never tell Lily what he had done | 朱利安知道 我永远都不能告诉莉莉他做了什么 |
[33:54] | because that would also have exposed my lies. | 因为那样也会暴露我的谎言 |
[33:57] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[34:01] | She never would have forgiven me | 她绝对不会原谅我 |
[34:02] | for having an affair with her son. | 和她儿子私通 |
[34:05] | I didn’t want to live under Julian’s thumb, | 我不想生活在朱利安的掌控之下 |
[34:08] | so that night as we crossed the Atlantic, | 所以那晚我们穿过大西洋时 |
[34:11] | I drew myself a bath, laced my tea with laudanum, | 我为自己放了一缸水 在茶里加了鸦片酒 |
[34:16] | and went quietly to sleep… | 瞧瞧入睡 |
[34:21] | But I died with Lily’s blood in my system… | 但我死时 身体里有莉莉的血 |
[34:27] | And by virtue of pure happenstance, | 因为这个纯粹的意外 |
[34:32] | I became the first heretic. | 我成为了第一个异教徒 |
[34:41] | You don’t know how sorry I am… | 你不知道我有多抱歉 |
[34:45] | About everything. | 对于一切 |
[35:05] | Maybe you never will. | 也许你永远不会知道 |
[35:16] | So what does a rock that makes you see | 一块会让你看到尖叫的人的石头 |
[35:18] | screaming people have to do with reincarnation? | 怎么会让你觉得和再生有关 |
[35:20] | I don’t know, but I’ve read that book already | 不知道 但是我已经看过那本书了 |
[35:22] | cover to cover, and it’s a waste of time. | 一页不落 就是浪费时间 |
[35:24] | In fact, all of these are a waste of time. | 实际上 这一切都是浪费时间 |
[35:27] | They talk about resurrection, | 都讲到再生 |
[35:29] | the phoenix rising from the ashes, | 凤凰涅槃 |
[35:30] | but nothing about a stone that | 但没有确实的东西 |
[35:32] | brings people back from the dead. | 能让人起死回生 |
[35:39] | Are you sure you understand what you’re trying to do? | 你确定你知道自己在努力做什么吗 |
[35:42] | It’s not like Jo’s spirit is behind a veil | 这不是乔的灵魂躲在面纱后面 |
[35:44] | that we lift and she magically appears. | 我们撩起面纱她就能魔法般地出现 |
[35:49] | This is necromancy. | 这是巫术 |
[35:54] | I’m gonna show you something. | 我要给你看样东西 |
[35:58] | The hospital can only preserve the body for a set amount of time. | 医院只能保存遗体一段时间 |
[36:02] | I’ve been paying off the tech to fake the logs. | 我一直给工作人员送钱来伪造记录 |
[36:24] | Jo is still in there. | 乔还在那里 |
[36:27] | – She has to be. – Ric. | -一定是 -里克 |
[36:30] | I know what I’m getting myself into. | 我知道自己在做什么 |
[36:34] | I–I just can’t do it alone. | 我只是不能独自这么做 |
[36:41] | At least tell me you’ll try. | 至少告诉我 你会试试 |
[36:46] | I’ll try. | 我会试试的 |
[36:59] | Damon. | 达蒙 |
[37:00] | You should have come yourself. | 你应该自己来的 |
[37:02] | It’s been a long day. | 今天是漫长的一天 |
[37:03] | I have little energy for your riddles. | 我没什么精力和你猜谜 |
[37:05] | Gettysburg, 1863. | 葛底斯堡 1863 |
[37:08] | You sent Oscar to check on me. | 你派奥斯卡去看我 |
[37:10] | If that had been you, it would have changed | 如果是你去 那就会改变 |
[37:12] | the entire course of my life. | 我人生的方向 |
[37:14] | I was supposed to be dead. | 我被认为已经死了 |
[37:15] | And I was supposed to be your son. | 我被认为是你儿子呢 |
[37:17] | How do you know this? | 你怎么知道的 |
[37:18] | Your prodigal heretic was fear-and-loathing | 你的败家子异教徒在默特尔比奇市 |
[37:20] | in the armpit of myrtle beach. | 恐惧又厌恶 |
[37:23] | – Oscar. – Don’t worry, mommy. | -奥斯卡 -别担心 妈咪 |
[37:25] | He’s in the middle of a vervain detox. | 他正在戒马鞭草呢 |
[37:29] | Give me Elena. Maybe I won’t kill him. | 把埃琳娜还我 也许我就不会杀他 |
[37:32] | You will not lay a hand on another member of my family. | 你绝对不许再动我一个家人 |
[37:35] | You know, this whole family thing | 你知道 什么家人的话 |
[37:37] | really irked me at first… | 一开始真让我厌烦 |
[37:41] | But now I get it. | 但我现在明白了 |
[37:42] | You loved me, time passed, | 你爱过我 随时间流逝 |
[37:43] | and you moved on to a new family. | 你就移情到新家庭去了 |
[37:45] | So did I. | 我也是 |
[37:50] | Why don’t we end this mutual disdain once and for all? | 不如我们一次性结束这种相互的厌恶吧 |
[37:53] | Give me Elena, you get your son back. | 把埃琳娜还我 你就能要回你儿子 |
[38:10] | Caroline! | 卡罗琳 |
[38:15] | How did you escape? | 你怎么逃出来的 |
[38:16] | I didn’t. Lily let me go. | 我没有逃 莉莉放我走 |
[38:19] | – She did? – Yeah. | -真的 -嗯 |
[38:20] | I guess today is just full of Valerie-sized surprises, huh? | 我想今天就充满了瓦莱丽一样的惊喜 |
[38:32] | Look. I was just a kid when I met her, | 我认识她时还是孩子 |
[38:36] | just a troubled boy mourning his dead mom. | 不安分的小男孩哀悼他死去的母亲 |
[38:39] | I was young and human. | 我当时很年轻 还是人类 |
[38:42] | I was young and human when you and I met, | 我和你认识时也很年轻 也是人类 |
[38:45] | and I remember the exact moment when I first saw you. | 我完全记得我第一次见到你的那一刻 |
[38:52] | And do you remember the first time that you ever saw me? | 你记得第一次见到我的时候吗 |
[38:58] | I’m sorry. That was totally unfair. | 抱歉 那太不公平了 |
[39:01] | Just please forget I asked. | 就当我没问过 |
[39:03] | I mean, you were even sitting next to Elena, | 你当时坐在埃琳娜旁边 |
[39:05] | so of course you only had eyes for her. | 所以你当然是看着她的 |
[39:08] | Things have changed. | 很多事情都改变了 |
[39:10] | Different circumstances, different results. | 不同情况 不同结果 |
[39:15] | Here’s a different circumstance. | 这就是不同的情况 |
[39:18] | Valerie’s out of the prison world. | 瓦莱丽从监狱世界出来了 |
[39:20] | Does that change anything for you? | 这对你来说改变了什么吗 |
[39:22] | Of course not. | 当然没有 |
[39:23] | You don’t wonder what would have happened | 你就不想知道如果瓦莱丽去见你 |
[39:25] | if Valerie would have shown up to meet you. | 会发生什么吗 |
[39:27] | I don’t wonder anymore. | 不再想知道了 |
[39:29] | I don’t care about the past. | 我不在乎过去 |
[39:32] | All I care is that you’re here and you’re safe. | 我在乎的只有你在这里 你安全了 |
[39:38] | You’re with me. | 你和我在一起 |
[39:52] | I know. | 我知道 |
[40:09] | You’re awake. | 你醒了 |
[40:13] | Awake and… | 清醒 |
[40:15] | coming down hard. | 感觉上来了 |
[40:16] | Where the hell am I? | 我到底在哪儿 |
[40:18] | A college town near Mystic Falls. | 神秘瀑布镇附近的大学城 |
[40:22] | Did Lily send you? | 莉莉让你来的吗 |
[40:24] | Lily has no idea where you are. | 莉莉不知道你在哪儿 |
[40:27] | I used a locator spell. | 我用了定位咒 |
[40:30] | Maybe I can turn this thing around | 也许我可以在她被搅进来前 |
[40:32] | before she gets in the loop. | 改变情况 |
[40:35] | So have you done your duty to the family | 你完成了对家庭的职责 |
[40:38] | and found Julian yet? | 找朱利安了吗 |
[40:40] | Can you keep a secret? | 你能保密吗 |
[40:42] | You have no idea. | 绝对可以 |
[40:43] | I found him months ago. | 我几个月前找到了他 |
[40:46] | And you didn’t tell Lily? | 你却没告诉莉莉 |
[40:47] | I didn’t tell anyone. | 我谁都没告诉 |
[40:48] | I wanted to… | 我本想 |
[40:50] | live a little before I came back. | 在我回来之前好好享受一番 |
[40:52] | And now that you’re back? | 现在你回来了 |
[40:54] | I don’t know, Val. | 我不知道 小瓦 |
[40:55] | I haven’t exactly thought it through from my hostage bed here. | 我在被挟持之前还没想清楚 |
[41:00] | I know you, Oscar. | 我了解你 奥斯卡 |
[41:02] | Eventually, you’ll leverage Julian’s location | 最后 你会拿朱利安的位置做筹码 |
[41:04] | for your freedom from Lily. | 和莉莉换取自由 |
[41:08] | Yeah. That’s a– that’s a pretty good idea. | 嗯 那是个好主意 |
[41:11] | Yeah. Yeah. I’ll probably do that. | 对 对 我可能会那么做 |
[41:17] | You have a sweet soul, Oscar, | 你真是好人 奥斯卡 |
[41:19] | and you’ve been good to me, | 你对我一直都很好 |
[41:22] | like a brother. | 就像哥哥 |
[41:27] | But Julian is the devil. | 但朱利安就是恶魔 |
[41:31] | I can’t let Lily bring him back. | 我不能让莉莉带他回来 |