时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:02] | The Phoenix Stone is stuffed full of very old vampire souls. | 凤凰石里都是死去的吸血鬼的灵魂 |
[00:05] | The Stone gives the Sword its power. | 石头给剑能量 |
[00:08] | Stefan… | 斯特凡 |
[00:09] | As long as I have this scar, | 只要我还有这道疤 |
[00:10] | Rayna will hunt me. | 蕾娜就会来找我 |
[00:11] | What if I were to tell you there’s a way | 如果我告诉你我可以把标记 |
[00:13] | for me to transfer it | 转移给一个 |
[00:14] | to somebody a little bit more deserving? | 更该得到那个标记的人身上呢 |
[00:16] | I’ll do the transfer spell. | 我做转移咒 |
[00:17] | That is downright noble. | 真是高尚 |
[00:19] | Right around the time Elena wakes up, | 就在埃琳娜醒来的时候 |
[00:20] | I’ll be dead. So will you. | 我就会死 你也会 |
[00:22] | You’ll never see her again. | 你将再也见不到她 |
[00:23] | So you’re not taking the scar. | 那么你不要拿走伤疤了 |
[00:25] | I have a plan! | 我有计划 |
[00:26] | How far a… | 你还有… |
[00:28] | We’re too late because of you. | 因为你 来不及了 |
[00:30] | You’d let him down and choose yourself. | 你会辜负他 选择自己 |
[00:31] | We were happy while your brother was gone. | 你哥哥不在时你很开心 |
[00:34] | Yes. | 是的 |
[00:38] | Stefan, hey. | 斯特凡 |
[00:40] | Where’s the damn Sword? | 那把剑呢 |
[00:41] | Nora, don’t! | 诺拉 别 |
[00:42] | There is no life without you. | 没有你 生活没有意义 |
[00:45] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[00:50] | I’m gonna save you, little brother. | 我会救你的 弟弟 |
[00:52] | I’m gonna make this right. | 我会弥补一切 |
[01:45] | Come on. | 开啊 |
[01:53] | Help! | 救命 |
[02:01] | Help! | 救命 |
[02:04] | Help… | 救命 |
[02:28] | Easy. | 放松 |
[02:29] | Breathe slow. | 慢点呼吸 |
[02:31] | Dizzy is normal. | 眩晕是正常的 |
[02:33] | And keep your foot off the ground; | 赶紧回家吧 |
[02:34] | we’re in a cold snap. | 现在有寒流 |
[02:35] | Weather folks say temperature’s a record low. | 气象预报说 气温达到史上最低 |
[02:43] | What’s your name? | 你叫什么 |
[02:45] | I don’t remember. | 我不记得了 |
[02:47] | Let’s take a look at you. | 我给你看看 |
[02:54] | Whoever you are, you are one lucky S.O.B. | 不管你是谁 你真是够幸运的 |
[02:57] | You’re the first person I’ve met to survive | 你是我见过的第一个 |
[02:59] | a gash to the carotid. | 颈动脉撕裂还没死的人 |
[03:14] | Take it from me: | 听我一句 |
[03:15] | even heroes can’t save them all. | 就算英雄也不能救每个人 |
[03:21] | What’d you just call me? | 你说我是什么 |
[03:23] | A hero. | 英雄 |
[03:25] | That’s what those cheerleaders are saying, anyway. | 至少那些拉拉队员是这么说 |
[03:27] | I’m keeping them at bay | 我暂时不能放他们走 |
[03:28] | until I’ve ruled out concussive amnesia. | 直到我排除脑震荡失忆 |
[03:34] | My name’s Stefan Salvatore. | 我叫斯特凡·塞尔瓦托 |
[03:36] | And there we go. | 这不就好了 |
[03:38] | Do you know where you are, Stefan? | 你知道你在哪吗 斯特凡 |
[03:41] | Yes. | 知道 |
[03:44] | I’m in hell. | 我在地狱里 |
[04:33] | They didn’t know. | 她们不知道 |
[04:36] | Didn’t know what? | 不知道什么 |
[04:38] | That Rayna had stabbed Stefan. | 蕾娜捅了斯特凡 |
[04:41] | That his spirit was already trapped in the Phoenix Stone. | 他的灵魂已经困在了凤凰石里 |
[04:46] | They probably thought they were doing the world a favor. | 她们大概以为自己在做好事 |
[04:50] | Well, that’s awfully generous. | 真是好心 |
[04:52] | Of you, not of them, | 我是指你 不是她们 |
[04:54] | considering they never gave a damn about anyone else | 毕竟她们从来都 |
[04:56] | other than each other. | 只在乎彼此 |
[04:58] | So if you’re done mourning | 如果你结束了 |
[05:00] | Thelma and Mary Louise, | 对塞尔玛和玛丽·路易斯的哀悼 |
[05:01] | I think we should get out of here. | 我们赶紧走吧 |
[05:03] | I’m not going anywhere with you. | 我不会跟你走的 |
[05:05] | You could have prevented this. | 你本可阻止这一切 |
[05:07] | All you had to do was take Stefan’s scar | 你只需要拿走斯特凡的伤疤 |
[05:09] | and put your brother first, for once in your life. | 这辈子就这一次 把你弟弟放在第一位 |
[05:12] | I’m trying to make it right. | 我在努力弥补呢 |
[05:14] | Which is why we have to find Rayna | 所以我们得找到蕾娜 |
[05:15] | and get Stefan’s soul back in his body. | 把斯特凡的灵魂放回他的身体里 |
[05:18] | The Stone is destroyed, Damon. | 石头毁了 达蒙 |
[05:20] | And Stefan with it. | 斯特凡也随之而去了 |
[05:21] | – We don’t know that. – Yes, we do, | -这未必 -就是这样 |
[05:24] | if we have logic and a sense of reason and a brain. | 如果你还有逻辑 有理智 有脑子 |
[05:26] | I see it differently, okay? | 我不那么看 好吗 |
[05:28] | If Stefan’s dead, then I’m responsible. | 如果斯特凡死了 那我有责任 |
[05:31] | Which means I’m going to spend the rest of eternity haunted | 那样我今后要永生永世不得安宁 |
[05:33] | and doing penance | 一直惩罚自己 |
[05:34] | and seeing my own self-loathing | 在其他每个人对我的厌恶里 |
[05:36] | reflected in everyone else’s actual loathing. | 看到我自己对自己的厌恶 |
[05:40] | And I’m not ready for any of those things. | 我还没准备好面对这样的事呢 |
[05:44] | Ergo, | 所以 |
[05:46] | he’s not dead. | 他还没死 |
[05:49] | Try it my way. | 从我的角度看吧 |
[05:51] | It’s less depressing. | 没那么让人郁闷 |
[05:53] | I see I’ve been charitable in assuming you have a brain. | 看来我认为你有脑子还是想得太好了 |
[05:56] | You can keep being a Debbie Downer, | 你可以继续说丧气话 |
[05:58] | or you can do a locator spell | 也可以施个定位咒 |
[06:01] | and help me find Rayna. | 帮我找到蕾娜 |
[06:04] | What do you say? | 怎么样 |
[06:12] | Where are you going? | 你去哪 |
[06:13] | To do what you just told me to do. | 做你刚叫我做的 |
[06:16] | Without you. | 但自己做 |
[06:18] | Invisique. | [咒语] |
[06:21] | Really? | 不是吧 |
[06:23] | Really? | 不是吧 |
[06:25] | I don’t get it. | 我不懂 |
[06:27] | My failed attempt at being a hero, | 我没能做个成功的英雄 |
[06:29] | the dead bodies… | 死尸 |
[06:32] | What’s the lesson here? | 这算什么教训 |
[06:33] | I’m not sure I’m following you. | 我不太懂你的意思 |
[06:35] | I remember being stabbed by the Phoenix Sword, | 我记得自己被凤凰剑刺中 |
[06:39] | which means this is all some sort of looping nightmare, | 那么这肯定是循环的噩梦 |
[06:42] | custom-made from my own psyche. | 依照我的内心定制 |
[06:44] | Maybe I was a little hasty in my check-up. | 或许我刚才的检查有些仓促了 |
[06:46] | Can you look straight ahead? | 你能看前方吗 |
[06:47] | I think I’m fine, I’m just… | 我没事 我就是 |
[06:48] | I’m not in the mood for charades, all right? | 我没心情玩过家家 |
[06:51] | Can we just skip to the torture, please? | 我们能不能赶紧开始折磨了 |
[06:52] | Hey, officers! | 警官 |
[06:54] | Why don’t we just get on with it, huh? | 赶紧开始吧 |
[06:55] | Sit down. | 坐好 |
[06:56] | You are not making any sense. | 你在胡言乱语呢 |
[06:58] | – Marty Hammond? – No, | -马蒂·哈蒙德 -不是 |
[07:00] | but okay. | 但随你了 |
[07:02] | That’s what it says on this license. | 驾照上这么写的 |
[07:03] | I believe you, but that’s not my wallet. | 我相信你 但那不是我的钱包 |
[07:06] | Possible memory loss. | 可能是失忆 |
[07:08] | Have you been drinking, sir? | 你喝酒了吗 先生 |
[07:11] | I get it. | 我懂了 |
[07:12] | I’m a vampire with control issues | 我是个控制力有问题的吸血鬼 |
[07:14] | and alcoholism is a metaphor for my blood lust. | 酗酒是我嗜血的隐喻 |
[07:17] | See, now we’re getting somewhere. | 这不是有进展了 |
[07:18] | Sir, could you stand up for me? | 先生 你能站起来吗 |
[07:20] | – We going to a warmer hellscape? – Maybe. | -我们要去更温暖的地狱吗 -或许吧 |
[07:23] | First, I’m gonna have to ask you to walk in a straight line. | 首先 我得要求你走直线 |
[07:29] | Hello? | 喂 |
[07:30] | Matt… I need help. | 马特 我需要帮助 |
[07:33] | Rayna? | 蕾娜 |
[07:34] | You’re the only person that I trust. | 我只信任你 |
[07:36] | You put Stefan back in the Stone? | 你把斯特凡收回石头里了吗 |
[07:37] | Yes, but… | 是的 但是 |
[07:38] | Then we have nothing to talk about. | 那我们就没什么可说的了 |
[07:39] | I did my part. I’m out. | 我完成了我该做的 我不干了 |
[07:42] | You don’t understand. | 你不明白 |
[07:44] | Those bitches destroyed the Stone. He’s free! | 那俩贱人炸了石头 他自由了 |
[07:49] | They’re all free. | 他们都自由了 |
[07:50] | Wait. What are you talking about? | 等等 你说什么呢 |
[07:55] | Rayna… | 蕾娜 |
[07:56] | What do you mean, free? | 自由了是什么意思 |
[07:58] | Well? | 说啊 |
[07:59] | Go ahead and answer him. | 回答他啊 |
[08:01] | What do you mean, free? | 自由了是什么意思 |
[08:10] | This is Valerie. | 我是瓦莱丽 |
[08:11] | And now, you speak. | 现在 你说吧 |
[08:14] | Valerie… | 瓦莱丽 |
[08:15] | I don’t know why you took Stefan’s body, | 我不知道你为什么拿走斯特凡的身体 |
[08:17] | but if anything happens to… | 但如果… |
[08:23] | …my brother… | 我弟弟… |
[08:25] | Never mind. | 没事了 |
[08:28] | Nice work, Marty. | 很好 马蒂 |
[08:30] | And back to me. | 再走回来 |
[08:34] | I can hear them. | 我能听到他们 |
[08:35] | All the voices… | 所有声音 |
[08:37] | What are you talking about? | 你说什么呢 |
[08:40] | They’re coming from everywhere. | 来自各个地方 |
[08:44] | What is this supposed to prove? | 你是想证明什么 |
[08:46] | That you were under the influence when you were driving the bus. | 你是酒驾大巴 |
[08:49] | What did you say? | 你说什么 |
[08:50] | When you destroyed the Phoenix Stone, | 凤凰石被毁后 |
[08:51] | all the souls inside escaped. | 里面所有的灵魂都会被释放 |
[08:54] | Scattered. | 四散开来 |
[08:56] | And I can hear them. | 我能听到他们 |
[08:58] | Alive. Every one of them. | 他们都活着呢 |
[09:00] | You’re saying that every vampire you ever killed with that sword | 你是说所有你用剑杀死的吸血鬼 |
[09:02] | is now wandering the Earth? | 现在都在这世上 |
[09:05] | What the hell happened to you? | 你是怎么回事 |
[09:10] | I’m… not sure. | 我不知道 |
[09:13] | I woke up in the middle of the road | 我在大路当中醒来 |
[09:15] | and I saw the bus on fire. | 然后看到一辆大巴起火了 |
[09:17] | Yeah, you’re a real hero, Marty. | 是啊 你真是个英雄 马蒂 |
[09:18] | Saving half the kids from the accident you caused? | 救出了一半因你制造的事故而陷入危险的孩子 |
[09:21] | Why do you keep calling me “Marty”? | 你干吗老喊我”马蒂” |
[09:23] | I burned all their original bodies, | 我把他们自己的躯体都烧了 |
[09:25] | which means the Stone’s prisoners are in random corpses. | 所以凤凰石的囚徒都进入了随机的尸体里 |
[09:29] | Vampire, human, it doesn’t matter. | 吸血鬼 人类 无所谓 |
[09:30] | The spirits fled scattershot | 灵魂飞溅出去 |
[09:32] | into the first dead piece of flesh they could find. | 进入了他们碰到的第一具死尸 |
[09:34] | Remember anything? | 你记得什么吗 |
[09:37] | No. | 不 |
[09:37] | Nothing. | 什么都不记得 |
[09:40] | I’m sorry… | 不好意思 |
[09:42] | do I know you? | 我认识你吗 |
[09:44] | I don’t give a damn about a bunch of old vampire souls. | 我才不在乎一堆老吸血鬼的灵魂 |
[09:47] | Where did Stefan end up? | 斯特凡去哪了 |
[09:49] | Here you go. | 吹气 |
[09:51] | And what if I refuse to take the test? | 如果我不肯接受测试呢 |
[09:53] | Then you’re not giving me much of a choice. | 那我就没什么选择了 |
[09:55] | Rayna… | 蕾娜 |
[09:57] | where did Stefan go? | 斯特凡去哪了 |
[09:59] | He could be anywhere. | 他可能在任何地方 |
[10:02] | He could be anyone. | 他可能在任何人里 |
[10:04] | Marty Hammond, you’re under arrest | 马蒂·哈蒙德 你被捕了 |
[10:06] | for driving under the influence… | 罪名是酒驾 |
[10:07] | My name is Stefan. | 我叫斯特凡 |
[10:08] | Stop. Calm down. | 别动了 冷静下来 |
[10:19] | Calm down, Marty. | 冷静 马蒂 |
[10:21] | My name’s Stefan, damn it. | 我叫斯特凡 该死 |
[10:22] | All right, you asked for it. | 好吧 你自找的 |
[10:24] | Get back here! Stop! Stop! | 回来 站住 站住 |
[10:41] | Turning now to a breaking news story, | 现在播报一则突发新闻 |
[10:43] | reports coming in of an accident on Route 70, | 70号公路上发生了一起事故 |
[10:46] | near Glenwood, Arkansas, | 地点在阿肯色州格伦伍德附近 |
[10:48] | involving a Dallas student charter bus. | 一辆达拉斯学生专车撞车 |
[10:50] | At least four dead, with more injured… | 至少有四人死亡 还有数人受伤 |
[10:52] | What the hell do you want? | 你想怎么样 |
[10:55] | I’m calling to warn you. | 我是打电话提醒你 |
[10:56] | Oh, it’s a little late for that, | 有点晚了吧 |
[10:57] | don’t you think? | 是不是 |
[10:58] | I mean, seeing as you seem to be working with that psycho | 毕竟你在跟那个绑架了我未婚妻的 |
[11:00] | who took my fiancée hostage. | 疯子合作 |
[11:02] | I know you’re gonna find this hard to believe, | 我知道你会觉得难以相信 |
[11:03] | but I made sure that Caroline was safe. | 但我确保了卡罗琳的安全 |
[11:06] | Safe? | 安全 |
[11:06] | Rayna shot a stake through her rib cage, Matt. | 蕾娜冲她胸腔射了一根木桩 马特 |
[11:10] | Listen to me, we were out. | 听着 我们已经退出了 |
[11:13] | Three years, three years, no stabbings, no hostage swaps, | 三年了 没有人挨刀 没有人质交换 |
[11:17] | no supernatural threat breathing down our neck, okay? | 没有紧迫的超自然威胁 好吗 |
[11:20] | We are getting married in a month. | 我们下个月就要结婚了 |
[11:22] | We have got kids that we need to take care of. | 我们有孩子需要照顾 |
[11:24] | Look, Caroline was bait. | 听着 卡罗琳是诱饵 |
[11:26] | To draw Stefan out. That’s all. | 只是为了引斯特凡出来 |
[11:29] | What the hell happened to you, man? | 你是出了什么事啊 |
[11:34] | Look, something bad happened, | 听着 出了点麻烦 |
[11:36] | and I’m calling to warn you that I sent some visitors your way. | 我打电话提醒你 我派人去你那儿了 |
[11:39] | No, no, listen, Caroline is in hiding with the girls, | 不不 听着 卡罗琳带着女儿们躲起来了 |
[11:42] | waiting for me. | 她们在等我 |
[11:43] | This affects everybody, Ric, | 这事对所有人都有影响 里克 |
[11:45] | and I’m three states away. | 我离你们三个州呢 |
[11:46] | I’m hanging up right now. | 我这就要挂了 |
[12:03] | It’s like what happened with Jo, only more random. | 就像乔当时那样 但更随机 |
[12:06] | All the vampire souls from the Phoenix Stone | 凤凰石里所有的吸血鬼灵魂 |
[12:08] | have found fresh corpses to inhabit. | 都找到了新鲜尸体寄居 |
[12:11] | Some vampires, some not. | 有些是吸血鬼 有些不是 |
[12:13] | And why is this my problem? | 这跟我怎么有关了 |
[12:16] | Stefan is among the missing, | 斯特凡也失踪了 |
[12:18] | and something tells me that your household | 我有种感觉 你们家 |
[12:19] | has a vested interest in whether he lives or dies. | 对他的死活还是在意的 |
[12:29] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[12:32] | What do we need to do? | 我们得做什么 |
[12:34] | We have to hunt them all down. | 我们得把他们都找到 |
[12:36] | No. | 不 |
[12:37] | No, Stefan has to be our first priority. | 不 斯特凡得是我们的首要目标 |
[12:40] | Your boyfriend should be the least of your concerns. | 你男友是你最不需要担心的 |
[12:43] | What do you mean? | 什么意思 |
[12:45] | You think I spent my life chasing harmless do-gooders? | 你觉得我这辈子追的都是人畜无害的好人吗 |
[12:50] | That stone was made for the worst of the worst. | 石头里关的都是最坏的人渣 |
[12:54] | I’ve put down some of the most evil vampires | 我干掉了这两百年来最邪恶的 |
[12:56] | of the last 200 years. | 一些吸血鬼 |
[13:02] | Here. | 给 |
[13:03] | – Flip through that. – What is this? | -自己翻翻 -这是什么 |
[13:05] | It’s your journal. | 你的日记 |
[13:06] | See if anything jogs your memory. | 看看你能不能想起来什么 |
[13:10] | “Day 57 of being pissed off at my garbage heap of a brother…” | “第57天 依然生我那垃圾哥哥的气…” |
[13:15] | Just-just go ahead and read it to yourself. | 你默读就好 |
[13:20] | Look, the most important thing is, man, | 听着 重要的是 |
[13:22] | you’re not in that hell anymore, all right? | 你不在那个地狱里了 好吗 |
[13:26] | This is real. | 这是真的 |
[13:29] | And look, man, the truth is | 听着 事实上 |
[13:32] | you have every right to be pissed at me, okay? | 你完全有权生我的气 |
[13:34] | I screwed up bad, and when you remember why, | 是我闯了大祸 等你记起了原因 |
[13:36] | – I do not blame you… – Damon. | -我不怪你… -达蒙 |
[13:38] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
[13:40] | I’m famished. | 我好饿 |
[16:37] | Okay, there you go. | 好吧 请用 |
[16:39] | Need a refill? | 需要续杯吗 |
[16:41] | Please. | 拜托了 |
[16:42] | And thank you. | 谢谢 |
[16:54] | Okay, I think that’s enough, Stefan. | 我觉得你喝够了 斯特凡 |
[16:56] | That’s enough. | 够了 |
[17:02] | Care to take her for a spin? | 想尝尝吗 |
[17:08] | Better go make a quick phone call. | 我得去打个电话 就回来 |
[17:26] | Damon. | 达蒙 |
[17:26] | When did you realize Jo wasn’t Jo? | 你什么时候意识到乔不是真的乔 |
[17:29] | Listen, are you with your brother right now? | 听着 你跟你弟弟在一起吗 |
[17:30] | That’s what I’m asking. | 我就是问这个 |
[17:32] | Okay, Damon, listen to me very carefully, | 好吧 达蒙 仔细听好 |
[17:33] | That is not Stefan, all right? | 那个不是斯特凡 好吗 |
[17:35] | We don’t know who that is. | 我们不知道那是谁 |
[17:36] | Keep him close. | 看住他 |
[17:37] | We’re going to need his body. | 我们需要他的身体 |
[17:38] | So where the hell is Stefan? | 那斯特凡在哪 |
[17:39] | Uh, you know, it’s not easy to pick him out from hundreds | 推特上关于僵尸天启的报道有数百条 |
[17:41] | of Twitter reports about the zombie apocalypse, okay? | 要找到他并非易事 |
[17:43] | – We’re working on it. – Work harder. | -我们在查呢 -再加把劲 |
[17:45] | I don’t want to spend the rest of my life | 我不想余生都照顾一个 |
[17:46] | babysitting a cheap knockoff of my brother. | 我弟弟的廉价冒牌货 |
[17:49] | Oh, trust me, it’s not gonna be the rest of your life. | 相信我 不会耗尽你余生的 |
[17:51] | Jo’s body started to break down | 吸血鬼灵魂一进入 |
[17:52] | just as soon as that vampire soul inhabited her. | 乔的身体 她就开始衰竭了 |
[17:56] | What are you saying? | 你什么意思 |
[17:57] | I’m saying that if Stefan is in a human body, | 我是说 如果斯特凡在人类身体里 |
[18:00] | he’s got about three days to live. | 他大概还有三天生命 |
[18:58] | Yes. | 太好了 |
[19:00] | Come on. | 拜托 |
[19:02] | Ah, yes. | 太好了 |
[19:27] | For more on this story as it breaks, stay tuned. | 我们将持续报道 别走开 |
[19:30] | The latest from Arkansas, | 阿肯色州最新消息 |
[19:31] | where, in the middle of an extreme weather warning, | 在发布了极端天气预警的情况下 |
[19:33] | a manhunt is underway near the Ouachita National Forest. | 沃希托国家森林正在展开寻人 |
[19:36] | Marty Hammond fled authorities | 马蒂·哈蒙德在据传 |
[19:38] | after allegedly causing a major accident on Route 70. | 造成了70号公路大型车祸后潜逃 |
[19:42] | Suspect has a previous DUI. | 嫌疑人有酒驾历史 |
[19:44] | We don’t expect him to get too far. | 我们认为他不会逃太远 |
[19:46] | He’s a known drunk. | 他是个酒鬼 |
[19:47] | With his medical history, | 凭他的病史 |
[19:49] | if the cold doesn’t take him down, I’m betting detox will. | 即便寒流不会放倒他 戒断反应也会 |
[19:52] | But we’ve got our best men on it, | 但我们派了最好的警官去追寻他 |
[19:54] | so people should just stay calm | 请大家保持冷静 |
[19:56] | and report any suspicious activities. | 看到可疑情况及时上报 |
[19:58] | We’re also taking volunteers to work our phone bank, | 我们还招募志愿者接听电话 |
[20:00] | so if you’re interested, please contact the Glenwood YMCA | 如果你有兴趣 请联系格伦伍德基督教青年会 |
[20:03] | and lend us a hand. | 帮帮我们 |
[20:05] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[20:06] | Hammond, a former merchant marine, | 哈蒙德 是一名前商船水手 |
[20:08] | has been working for the charter bus company. | 一直在为专车公司工作 |
[20:10] | They have yet to release a statement. | 他们尚未发表声明 |
[20:12] | But as news of Hammond’s substance abuse | 但随着哈蒙德滥用药物的报道 |
[20:14] | continues to unfold… | 不断传出 |
[20:15] | Turn that down. | 关掉 |
[20:16] | My head’s about to explode. | 我的头要炸了 |
[20:18] | …in light of his police record… | 鉴于他的案底… |
[20:20] | Tell me, what are they like? | 告诉我 那是什么样 |
[20:22] | The voices? | 那些声音 |
[20:24] | Confused. | 糊涂 |
[20:26] | Hungry, angry. | 饥饿 愤怒 |
[20:28] | Uh, do you see them? | 你能看到他们吗 |
[20:29] | Like with actual visions? | 能真正看到吗 |
[20:31] | Pieces. | 都是片段 |
[20:33] | All at once, overlapping. | 而且是同时浮现 |
[20:36] | Do you have any pictures of Stefan? | 你有斯特凡的照片吗 |
[20:37] | Why would I have a picture of Stefan? | 我怎么会有斯特凡的照片 |
[20:39] | Not you, Caroline. | 不是你 卡罗琳 |
[20:40] | Now, don’t tell me she hasn’t got | 别告诉我她一点 |
[20:41] | some bloody sentimental keepsake. | 念想都没留 |
[20:50] | What are you doing? | 你干什么呢 |
[20:51] | Giving you something to focus on | 给你点东西盯着 |
[20:52] | while I help you sort though the noise. | 我帮你来理清那些杂音 |
[20:56] | Here. | 给 |
[20:58] | Will this do? | 这个行吗 |
[21:06] | It’s perfect. | 很棒 |
[21:07] | All right. | 好 |
[21:10] | Here. | 给 |
[21:11] | Look into his eyes. | 看着他的眼睛 |
[21:12] | Concentrate. | 集中精神 |
[21:13] | How is this supposed to…? | 这怎么能… |
[21:18] | Focus on Stefan. | 想着斯特凡 |
[21:24] | Come on, Stefan, where are you? | 拜托 斯特凡 你在哪 |
[21:35] | I saw trees, blood, fire and an anchor. | 我看到了树 血 火和一个锚 |
[21:38] | Wait, an anchor? | 等等 锚 |
[21:39] | A tattoo. | 文身 |
[21:40] | On his hand. | 在手上 |
[21:42] | He’s hurt. He’s scared. | 他受伤了 很害怕 |
[21:44] | Wait a second. | 等等 |
[21:47] | Hammond, a former merchant marine, | 哈蒙德 是一名前商船水手 |
[21:49] | has been working for the charter bus company. | 一直在为专车公司工作 |
[21:51] | They have yet to release a statement. | 他们尚未发表声明 |
[21:52] | A bus. | 大巴 |
[21:53] | I saw a burning bus. | 我看到了起火的大巴 |
[21:54] | A merchant marine tattoo, a guy who saves a bunch of kids | 商船水手文身 一个人救了一帮孩子 |
[21:56] | and then goes on the lam. | 然后突然跑路 |
[21:59] | I think this Marty Hammond is our guy. | 我觉得这个马蒂·哈蒙德就是我们要找的人 |
[22:02] | Arkansas? | 阿肯色州 |
[22:04] | What the hell’s in Arkansas? | 阿肯色州在哪 |
[22:05] | Miles of national forest, dozens of pissed-off state troopers, | 数百英里的国家森林和一群气坏的州警 |
[22:08] | and a rapidly approaching blizzard. | 以及一场即将到来的暴风雪 |
[22:10] | How soon can you get there? | 你多快能赶过去 |
[22:13] | Well, that depends on how cooperative my passenger’s gonna be. | 那要看我的乘客多配合了 |
[22:20] | All right, brother. | 好了 弟弟 |
[22:23] | Time to go. | 该走了 |
[22:24] | Not a minute too soon. | 别急啊 |
[22:26] | This place is dead. | 这地方死光了 |
[22:30] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[22:39] | Come on. | 给力啊 |
[22:43] | Oh, of course. | 当然了 |
[22:48] | Of course I’m trapped in the body of an addict. | 我当然要困在一个瘾君子的身体里 |
[22:51] | Didn’t need a damn hell-stone to hammer that irony home, | 就算没有地狱石 也能这么讽刺 |
[22:53] | did we, Marty? | 是吧 马蒂 |
[22:55] | You know, Marty, | 知道吗 马蒂 |
[22:57] | I spent the last three years knowing | 这三年 我一直知道 |
[22:59] | my life span was tied to Rayna’s. | 我的寿命以蕾娜为限 |
[23:01] | After the initial shock wore off, | 起初的震惊消退后 |
[23:04] | I actually started to enjoy it. | 我还有点享受这感觉了 |
[23:07] | I had an expiration date. | 我有个过期日 |
[23:09] | That’s as close to being human as I was ever gonna get. | 这是我最接近人类的体验了 |
[23:13] | I guess I forgot how much being a human actually sucks, | 我都忘记真正做个人类有多糟糕了 |
[23:18] | how everything hurts… | 总是那么疼 |
[23:19] | all the damn time. | 疼个不停 |
[23:21] | Ah, come on… | 快点啊 |
[23:23] | Ah, come on. | 加油啊 |
[23:27] | Yes! Yes! | 好极了 |
[23:30] | Suck on that, Marty, you miserable drunk. | 去你的吧 马蒂 你个臭酒鬼 |
[23:35] | Yes. | 嗯 |
[23:37] | Yes, I think it’s starting to come back to me. | 嗯 我觉得我开始想起来了 |
[23:40] | The pain, the doleful humdrum of my eternal curse. | 痛苦 我永恒诅咒的寂寞和乏味 |
[23:44] | And yet, here and there, moments of hope. | 但是 时不时又有希望 |
[23:47] | Glimmers of humanity. | 一丝人性 |
[23:51] | I may have forgotten what you’ve done, Damon, | 我或许忘记了你做了什么 达蒙 |
[23:53] | but I do remember this: | 但我记得这个 |
[23:56] | you are my flesh and blood. | 你是我的血亲 |
[24:01] | I love you, brother. | 我爱你 哥哥 |
[24:03] | Cut the crap, buddy. | 少来了 哥们 |
[24:04] | I know you’re not Stefan. | 我知道你不是斯特凡 |
[24:07] | Aw, that’s a shame. | 真遗憾 |
[24:09] | I was just warming up. | 我这才热个身呢 |
[24:10] | I give you points for being a quick study. | 你学得挺快 这我承认 |
[24:13] | I can’t take all the credit; you did give me the handbook. | 我不能一个人居功 你给了我本手册嘛 |
[24:16] | In all seriousness though, | 但说真的 |
[24:18] | your brother truly, truly hates you. | 你弟弟真的好恨你 |
[24:20] | Listen to this, “I have resigned myself | 听啊 “我决定顺从命运 |
[24:23] | to never seeing Damon again in my now-finite lifetime, | 在我有限的余生里 再也不见达蒙了 |
[24:26] | and I have never felt so unburdened.” | 我从未感到如此如释重负” |
[24:30] | Oof, sounds like he doesn’t care if he ever sees you again. | 看来他不在乎能不能再见到你 |
[24:34] | Which is perfect, | 这正好 |
[24:35] | because I don’t plan on giving up this body. | 因为我不打算放弃他的身体 |
[24:38] | Well, fair warning, | 警告你一下 |
[24:40] | that hair requires a tremendous amount of maintenance. | 那发型 需要很精心地维护呢 |
[24:44] | Indeed, it does. | 可不是 |
[24:46] | Better than nothing though. | 总比没有强 |
[24:50] | How far is Memphis? | 孟菲斯还有多远 |
[24:51] | Memphis? | 孟菲斯 |
[24:53] | Please tell me your name was Elvis. | 拜托告诉我你叫猫王 |
[24:56] | It would explain a lot. | 那很多事都能说通了 |
[24:57] | You seem like an entertaining fellow, Damon. | 你似乎是个挺有趣的人 达蒙 |
[25:00] | Well… | 是吧 |
[25:01] | When this is all over, | 等这一切结束了 |
[25:03] | we should go carousing together. | 我们该一起去畅饮 |
[25:06] | Deuces. | 再见 |
[25:09] | Wait! | 等等 |
[25:22] | Wait, what do you mean, you lost him? | 等等 什么叫你把他弄丢了 |
[25:23] | I mean he figured out Stefan’s body is a time-share, | 我是说 他发现斯特凡的身体是暂借的 |
[25:27] | and he ran. | 于是跑了 |
[25:28] | He asked about Memphis. | 他提到了孟菲斯 |
[25:29] | Memphis? | 孟菲斯 |
[25:30] | We’re two states away from Memphis. | 我们离孟菲斯有两个州呢 |
[25:32] | And I have to go rescue the real Stefan from a manhunt. | 我还得去把真正的斯特凡从寻人中解救出来 |
[25:35] | You have a heretic and a huntress. | 你们有个异教徒和一个女猎人 |
[25:37] | Use them. | 好好利用他们 |
[25:38] | It’s okay. | 没事 |
[25:39] | I can track Stefan’s body. | 我能追踪斯特凡的身体 |
[25:40] | Did you say Memphis? | 你提到孟菲斯了吗 |
[25:44] | We have to catch him. | 我们得抓住他 |
[25:45] | Well, that’s the point, isn’t it? | 不就是这意思吗 |
[25:47] | And then what? | 然后呢 |
[25:49] | And then kill him, that’s what you’re not saying. | 然后杀了他 这是你没说出来的 |
[25:52] | Who is he? | 他是谁 |
[25:53] | Just another serial killer | 也是个连环杀手 |
[25:54] | that cannot be allowed to walk this earth. | 绝不能让他在这世上逍遥 |
[25:56] | He should be staked and burned and sent to oblivion. | 他应该被插死 烧死 灰飞烟灭 |
[26:00] | Well, he is walking this earth in my boyfriend’s body, | 他就在我男友的身体里逍遥呢 |
[26:03] | so we’re not killing anyone. | 所以我们不会杀了谁 |
[26:05] | Then this is where we part ways. | 那我们就分道扬镳了 |
[26:20] | I’m dying to know what’s in that case you keep inching towards. | 我很想知道你去够的箱子里有什么 |
[26:24] | It’s a dart gun. | 是镖枪 |
[26:27] | Think it’ll help? | 能用得上吗 |
[26:56] | Excuse me, miss? | 打扰 女士 |
[26:58] | Do you know where we are? | 你知道这是哪吗 |
[27:00] | Are you lost? | 你迷路了吗 |
[27:01] | The storm is moving in quicker than expected. | 风暴移动速度比预期快 |
[27:02] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[27:03] | And out of gas. | 而且没油了 |
[27:05] | And naturally unlucky. | 非常不走运 |
[27:05] | Authorities urge everyone to stock up on needed provisions | 当局敦促大家存储必需食物 |
[27:07] | You mind if I borrow your phone? | 可以借用下你的手机吗 |
[27:08] | and to get out the snow chains because road conditions | 并换上防滑轮胎 路面状况 |
[27:10] | It’s just one quick call. | 就打一通电话 |
[27:11] | will deteriorate quickly. | 将很快恶化 |
[27:13] | Hang on. | 等等 |
[27:13] | Breaking news– | 突发新闻 |
[27:14] | a male fugitive is on the run in the greater Glenwood area. | 一名男性逃犯在格伦伍德潜逃 |
[27:18] | The man is considered dangerous. | 此人被视为危险 |
[27:19] | Residents in and around Ouachita are advised | 沃希托附近的居民请 |
[27:22] | to report any suspicious activity in the area. Again. | 上报这一带的一切可疑情况 再说一次 |
[27:28] | – Get away from me! – I just need to use your phone. | -离我远点 -我只想用下电话 |
[27:30] | Please. | 求你 |
[27:58] | Pardon me. Excuse me. | 打扰 不好意思 |
[27:59] | Officer coming through. | 让警官过去 |
[28:07] | I need you to call these four guys back | 把这四个人叫回来 |
[28:09] | for another shift. | 再值一轮班 |
[28:10] | I need the man-power. | 我需要人力 |
[28:11] | Hold on, I’ll be back. | 等等 我就回来 |
[28:13] | Sir? | 先生 |
[28:15] | Sir? | 先生 |
[28:17] | Who are you? | 你是谁 |
[28:18] | I’m a volunteer, Deputy Matt Donovan, | 我是志愿者 马特·多诺万警官 |
[28:20] | Mystic Falls. | 神秘瀑布镇的 |
[28:21] | A friend to my brothers in blue. | 蓝衣兄弟的朋友 |
[28:23] | I never heard of Mystic Falls. | 我从未听说过神秘瀑布镇 |
[28:25] | Never heard of you. | 也没听说过你 |
[28:26] | Where’s your badge? | 你的警徽呢 |
[28:30] | You don’t need to see a badge, | 你不需要看警徽 |
[28:32] | because Matt Donovan is the finest, bravest, | 因为马特·多诺万是你认识的最棒 |
[28:35] | least stupid cop you ever met. | 最勇敢 最不蠢的警察 |
[28:37] | And if anyone asks, | 如果有人问起 |
[28:38] | that’s the lie you tell them. | 你就这么对他们撒谎 |
[28:42] | Glad you’re here, Donovan. | 你能来太棒了 多诺万 |
[28:43] | We’re lucky to have you. | 有你来是我们的荣幸 |
[28:45] | So what’s the status? | 现在情况如何 |
[28:47] | Well, Hammond is screwed any way you cut it. | 哈蒙德无论怎么样都完蛋了 |
[28:49] | We got the forest surrounded. | 我们把森林包围了 |
[28:51] | Boys just raided a cabin, found traces of blood | 兄弟们刚搜了一间小木屋 里面有血迹 |
[28:53] | but no Marty, which means that… | 但马蒂不在 所以 |
[28:56] | He’s alone in those woods. | 他一个人在林子里 |
[28:58] | And nobody can survive these temperatures overnight. | 这样的低温 在外面过夜必死 |
[29:01] | We’re just laying low. | 我们打算待着 |
[29:03] | Gonna wait for nature to do our work for us. | 等大自然替我们干活儿 |
[29:24] | Didn’t think that one through, did you, brother? | 没想清楚吧 弟弟 |
[29:27] | What do you say we get out of here, | 我们离开这里 |
[29:28] | get you back in your own body? | 送你回你的身体里 怎么样 |
[29:32] | Let’s go. | 走吧 |
[29:38] | What? | 怎么 |
[29:41] | What’s wrong? | 怎么了 |
[29:46] | This. | 这个 |
[29:48] | You. | 你 |
[29:51] | If you’re here, then I’m safe, and I owe you one. | 如果你在这儿 那我就安全了 我欠你个人情 |
[30:00] | But if you’re a hallucination, | 但如果你是幻觉 |
[30:03] | then I’ve entered the delirium phase of my withdrawal, | 那我已经进入戒断反应的神志不清阶段 |
[30:07] | and I’m officially and royally screwed. | 那我真是完蛋了 |
[31:00] | Currently 2 degrees and dropping fast. | 目前是零下17度还在迅速降温 |
[31:03] | With snowfall of a foot or more projected, | 预计降雪将达一英尺以上 |
[31:06] | road closures and downed power lines should be anticipated. | 很可能发生封路或断电 |
[31:14] | All right, try to calm down and tell me what happened. | 好了 冷静下来 告诉我发生了什么 |
[31:17] | I saw him. He attacked me. | 我看到他了 他袭击了我 |
[31:19] | Ok. All right, here have a seat right here. | 好 来 坐下吧 |
[31:23] | Hey, you’re safe now, ma’am. | 好了 你安全了 女士 |
[31:25] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[31:27] | If it’s okay with you, Captain, I’d like to question her myself. | 如果你不介意 警监 我想亲自询问她 |
[31:32] | All right. | 好吧 |
[31:33] | All right, everyone. | 好了 大家伙 |
[31:34] | Matt Donovan’s got this. | 交给马特·多诺万了 |
[31:37] | I need you to tell me exactly where you saw him. | 我需要你告诉我你究竟在哪看到了他 |
[31:39] | Yeah. It was an access road off of 274. | 嗯 是在274号公路的进路上 |
[31:43] | It was north of Oden. | 在奥登以北 |
[31:44] | There’s an outlook there. | 那里有个瞭望点 |
[31:45] | And you’re sure it was north? | 你确定是在北部 |
[31:47] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[31:50] | All right, boys. He’s south of of Oden. | 好了 各位 他在奥登以南 |
[31:52] | Let’s pull all troops down to that area, okay? | 大家都去那一带找吧 |
[31:54] | Wait, that’s not what I said. | 等等 我不是那么说的 |
[31:57] | It is now. | 你就是那么说的 |
[31:58] | You saw him south of Oden. | 你在奥登以南看到了他 |
[32:02] | Hey, let me know if they find my phone. | 如果他们找到了我的电话告诉我 |
[32:07] | What’d you say? | 什么 |
[32:08] | My cell phone. | 我的电话 |
[32:29] | Hello? | 喂 |
[32:31] | Marty’s voice is, uh, | 马蒂的声音 |
[32:33] | huskier than I imagined. | 比我想的要雄浑 |
[32:35] | Damon. | 达蒙 |
[32:37] | Sure picked a great night to get lost in the woods. | 偏偏选了这么一晚在树林里迷路 |
[32:40] | Yeah, well, at least I’m starting to warm up. | 是啊 至少我开始觉得暖和了 |
[32:45] | Which, in case you didn’t know, is a bad sign. | 如果你不知道 这不是好兆头 |
[32:48] | You gotta move, okay? | 你得动起来 |
[32:50] | Just pick a direction, start walking. | 随便找个方向走 |
[32:53] | I can’t. | 我不能 |
[32:55] | I can’t even feel my legs. | 我的腿都麻木了 |
[32:57] | At this point, I can’t tell | 我现在都不知道 |
[32:58] | if the tremors are from my withdrawal | 我的颤抖是由于戒断反应 |
[33:00] | or from me freezing to death. | 还是因为我要冻死了 |
[33:01] | Stefan, just get up. | 斯特凡 站起来 |
[33:05] | This is not how you are going to die, Stefan Salvatore. | 你不会这么死的 斯特凡·塞尔瓦托 |
[33:10] | Alone in the wilderness, | 一个人死在荒郊野外 |
[33:13] | trapped in the frozen corpse of an alcoholic murderer? | 困在一个冻僵的酗酒杀人犯身体里 |
[33:17] | Uh, I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[33:18] | Seems kind of fitting to me. | 感觉挺适合我的 |
[33:20] | Come on. | 得了 |
[33:21] | Give me something to work with, here. | 给我点希望啊 |
[33:24] | Day late and a dollar short. | 太迟了 |
[33:27] | You suck at playing hero, brother. | 你太不会扮英雄 哥哥 |
[33:30] | Well, I guess I’m just not used to you | 我猜我就是不习惯你这么 |
[33:31] | being such a damsel in distress. | 落难少女 |
[33:34] | Should I list all the ways | 要我列出各种 |
[33:35] | in which this mess is your fault? | 这事该怪你的理由吗 |
[33:37] | Sure, Stef. | 好啊 斯特 |
[33:38] | Go for it. I’m not doing anything important right now. | 说吧 我现在也没在做什么要紧事 |
[33:41] | You bailed on me, Damon. | 你抛弃了我 达蒙 |
[33:44] | Listen, Valerie and I were literally | 听着 瓦莱丽和我当时 |
[33:46] | just about to do the transfer spell. | 马上就要施转移咒了 |
[33:49] | Even before that. | 在那之前 |
[33:51] | You bailed on me | 你就抛弃了我 |
[33:52] | when you decided you’d rather live in a coffin | 你宁可住在棺材里 |
[33:54] | than own up to your mistakes. | 也不想面对你的错误 |
[33:56] | No. No, no. | 不不 |
[33:57] | I was trying to prevent myself | 我是想防止自己 |
[33:59] | from making mistakes, Stefan. | 犯错误 斯特凡 |
[34:01] | And why is that so hard for you, Damon? | 这为什么对你那么困难 达蒙 |
[34:04] | Don’t say “Elena.” | 别说”埃琳娜” |
[34:05] | You lived 160 years before you met her. | 你遇到她之前已经过了160年 |
[34:08] | I got ripped out of hell | 我从地狱里蹦出来 |
[34:10] | and thrown into a dead man’s body. | 被丢进了一个死人身体里 |
[34:13] | And do you know what my first thought was when I came to? | 你知道我醒来后第一个念头是什么吗 |
[34:15] | “I need to save those people on the bus.” | “我得救大巴上的人” |
[34:18] | I didn’t know who I was, | 我不知道我是谁 |
[34:20] | I didn’t know where I was– | 我不知道我在哪 |
[34:21] | it was my instinct. | 那是我的直觉 |
[34:23] | Where are your instincts, Damon? | 你的直觉是什么 达蒙 |
[34:26] | What does the voice in your head say? | 你脑袋里的声音说什么 |
[34:33] | You want me to say what we both already know? | 你要我说出我们早就知道的吗 |
[34:37] | Fine. | 好吧 |
[34:39] | I’m selfish. | 我自私 |
[34:40] | I’m angry. | 我愤怒 |
[34:42] | I am impatient. | 我没耐心 |
[34:43] | And yes, until I met Elena, | 是啊 我遇到埃琳娜之前 |
[34:46] | I wasn’t interested in doing the right thing for anybody. | 我从不想做对任何人好的事 |
[34:50] | Your brother included. | 包括你弟弟 |
[34:52] | My brother included. | 包括我弟弟 |
[34:56] | You mad? | 你生气吗 |
[34:59] | Yes. | 是的 |
[35:00] | You resent me? | 你恨我吗 |
[35:03] | Yes. | 是的 |
[35:05] | Good. | 很好 |
[35:06] | Then get up and come kick my ass yourself. | 那就起来 自己来收拾我 |
[35:23] | Stefan… | 斯特凡 |
[35:28] | I’m walking. | 我在走了 |
[35:33] | You want to know why this is so hard? | 你知道为什么这么难吗 |
[35:36] | Because Marty Hammond is a total train wreck? | 因为马蒂·哈蒙德是个废物 |
[35:41] | Because, eventually, | 因为 最终 |
[35:43] | I’m not gonna be able to go on. | 我将走不下去 |
[35:46] | And when that happens, | 到时候 |
[35:50] | I don’t believe you’ll be there. | 我认为你不会赶到的 |
[36:01] | Must we wait this out? | 我们非得等暴风雪过去吗 |
[36:04] | Well, unless you want to end up in a ditch off the freeway, | 除非你想冲下高速公路 掉进沟里去 |
[36:06] | we’re gonna spend the night right here. | 否则我们就得在这儿过夜 |
[36:08] | How convenient for you. | 对你来说方便了 |
[36:10] | What’s that supposed to mean? | 这什么意思 |
[36:11] | Well, if this ends badly, | 如果这事结局不妙 |
[36:13] | you emerge the victor. | 你就是胜者了 |
[36:15] | Stefan dies through no fault of your own. | 斯特凡不是因你而死 |
[36:17] | Less competition for your fiancée’s heart. | 你的情敌也少了一个 |
[36:20] | How insecure do you think I am? | 你当我多没安全感啊 |
[36:22] | Don’t pretend it hasn’t crossed your mind. | 别假装你没那么想过 |
[36:25] | I am very familiar with the sensation | 我很熟悉站在旁边 |
[36:27] | of watching Stefan and Caroline from the outside. | 看着斯特凡和卡罗琳的感觉 |
[36:30] | Well, except for the part where Stefan ditched Caroline | 但是斯特凡甩了卡罗琳 |
[36:32] | to travel around the world with you. | 跟你去环游世界了 |
[36:35] | You see, I never fooled myself into thinking | 瞧 我从未欺骗自己相信 |
[36:37] | that what I had with Stefan would last. | 我和斯特凡的感情能持久 |
[36:40] | But you… you put a ring on it. | 但你 你向她求婚了 |
[36:46] | Yeah, I proposed to Caroline, | 是啊 我向卡罗琳求婚了 |
[36:48] | because I fell in love with her. | 因为我爱上了她 |
[36:50] | And she said yes | 她也答应了 |
[36:52] | because it made sense for the kids. | 因为这对孩子好 |
[36:55] | So, yeah… | 所以 是的 |
[36:57] | Stefan coming back might ruin my perfect little life. | 斯特凡的归来可能会毁了我的完美生活 |
[37:02] | So what? | 那又如何 |
[37:05] | Well, for what it’s worth, | 无论怎样 |
[37:07] | I’m rooting for you and Caroline. | 我支持你和卡罗琳 |
[37:10] | Why, how selfless of you. | 真是无私啊 |
[37:17] | Ah, don’t tell me you don’t appreciate the irony of this. | 别告诉我你不觉得这很讽刺 |
[37:21] | You being human. | 你成了人类 |
[37:23] | Well, safe to say I do not appreciate it | 可以说 我此时此刻 |
[37:26] | at this particular moment. | 并不对此高兴 |
[37:28] | Tell me, though, | 告诉我 |
[37:29] | what’s the worst part about being human? | 做人最糟的是什么 |
[37:31] | Is it… is it leg cramps? | 是腿抽筋 |
[37:32] | Is it sniffles? | 还是流鼻涕 |
[37:34] | Frostbite? What is it? | 冻疮 什么 |
[37:37] | How about the inability to compel people? | 不能控制他人怎么样 |
[37:41] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[37:42] | Yeah, that’s a big one. | 是啊 这个挺重要 |
[37:44] | Sucks having to play by the rules, doesn’t it? | 得遵守规矩太烦人了 是吧 |
[37:48] | Like you would know. | 你怎么可能知道 |
[37:52] | You remember playing hide-and-seek when we were kids? | 你记得我们小时候玩捉迷藏吗 |
[37:56] | You bring that up because you used to cheat? | 你提这个是因为你以前会作弊吗 |
[38:00] | I did not. | 我才没有 |
[38:01] | Absolutely, you did. | 你绝对有 |
[38:02] | You used to hide in Father’s office, | 你以前会藏在父亲的办公室 |
[38:04] | even though we weren’t allowed to be in there. | 尽管我们根本不许进去 |
[38:06] | Once, maybe. | 就一次吧 |
[38:07] | No. | 才不呢 |
[38:08] | All the time. | 你老躲在那儿 |
[38:11] | Then why was it so hard for you to find me? | 那你怎么老找不到我 |
[38:14] | ‘Cause I was scared. | 因为我害怕 |
[38:15] | I didn’t want to break the rules. | 我不想破坏规矩 |
[38:18] | Maybe you were hoping Father would catch me and punish me. | 或许你是希望我被父亲发现 被他惩罚 |
[38:22] | No, I wasn’t scared I’d get caught. | 不 我不是怕我被抓到 |
[38:26] | I was scared for you, Stefan. | 我是替你害怕 斯特凡 |
[38:32] | Why do you bring up hide-and-go-seek? | 你为什么提起捉迷藏来 |
[38:36] | Because you’re never gonna find me. | 因为是找不到我的 |
[39:32] | Damon… | 达蒙 |
[39:33] | What’s wrong? | 怎么了 |
[39:36] | Nothing. | 没事 |
[39:38] | It’s all very normal. | 一切正常 |
[39:41] | Are those… | 那是 |
[39:42] | Cop-approved. | 警察认可的 |
[39:53] | You asked me what I missed most about being human. | 你问我最怀念做人的哪一点 |
[39:59] | The ecstasy of eating this… | 吃这个时的舒爽感 |
[40:01] | incredibly crappy donut. | 烂得透顶的甜甜圈 |
[40:07] | So all’s forgiven? | 原谅我了 |
[40:13] | Not by a long shot. | 想得美 |
[40:24] | What is it? | 怎么回事 |
[40:25] | About that… | 那个 |
[40:26] | afraid Marty’s not gonna make it. | 恐怕马蒂要撑不下去了 |
[40:30] | Buckle up. | 系好安全带 |
[40:32] | We have less than 48 hours to track down your real body. | 我们只有不到48小时找到你的真身 |
[40:38] | Are you still tracking Stefan’s body? | 你还在追踪斯特凡的身体吗 |
[40:39] | Whoever’s in him just stopped. | 那个用他身体的人停步了 |
[40:41] | In Memphis. | 在孟菲斯 |
[40:43] | I can hear music, it’s… | 我能听到音乐 |
[40:46] | a fraternity house. | 那是一家兄弟会 |
[40:49] | Wait, a-a vampire just beelined to Memphis | 等等 一个吸血鬼直奔孟菲斯 |
[40:51] | and went straight to a university? | 然后又直接去了大学吗 |
[40:53] | We gotta go. | 我们得赶紧走了 |
[40:55] | Why? | 为什么 |
[40:56] | What’s going on? | 怎么回事 |
[40:57] | It’s something that Rayna said. | 是蕾娜说的话 |
[40:58] | It reminded me of an old wives’ tale | 让我想起了一个传说 |
[40:59] | about a string of murders | 是关于发生在 |
[41:01] | that happened in Memphis in the 1880s. | 1880年间的孟菲斯的一系列杀人案 |
[41:03] | Apparently he was a serial killer | 据说 那人是个连环杀手 |
[41:05] | before he became a vampire. | 然后成了吸血鬼 |
[41:07] | He would stalk sororities and fraternities | 他会跟踪姐妹会 兄弟会的人 |
[41:08] | and murder for sport. | 然后杀人为乐 |
[41:11] | Libations? | 来点酒啊 |
[41:13] | Nice. | 好啊 |
[41:14] | Come on in, man. | 请进吧 |
[41:23] | As the story goes, he wouldn’t just kill. | 据说 他不只是杀人 |
[41:25] | He would force his victims to murder each other. | 他会逼他的受害者杀死彼此 |
[41:32] | And they would tell the story, | 他们会把这些事都说出去 |
[41:34] | but no one would believe them. | 但没人会相信他们 |
[41:36] | Eventually the burden would drive them mad. | 最终 那负担会把他们逼疯 |
[41:42] | They never caught the killer. | 而且那个杀手一直没抓到 |