时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:03] | I have a family, Matt. | 我有家庭 马特 |
[00:05] | So did I. | 我也有过 |
[00:06] | And a girlfriend and a life. And now I don’t. | 有女友 有生活 现在什么都没了 |
[00:08] | Okay, Stef, what happened? | 好了 斯特凡 怎么回事 |
[00:10] | You told Caroline you’d be with her once things were safe, | 你告诉卡罗琳 等安全了你就会来找她 |
[00:12] | and you never showed. | 你没回来 |
[00:14] | You broke her heart. | 你伤透了她的心 |
[00:15] | Virginia forced Lucy Benett | 弗吉尼娅逼露西·贝内特 |
[00:16] | to seal a vault in the Armory with magic. | 用魔法封上了一间密室 |
[00:18] | Our other sister Yvette was still inside when they closed it. | 我们的另一位姐妹伊薇特被关在了里面 |
[00:21] | I need to get her out. | 我必须救她出来 |
[00:23] | Bonnie can help me do that. | 邦妮可以帮我 |
[00:25] | I need to know if the effects of those pills can be reversed. | 我需要知道药物的作用是否能够逆转 |
[00:28] | The effects of my blood can’t be reversed. | 我血液的作用是无法逆转的 |
[00:29] | That would mean you just gave the girl you love a death sentence. | 那样你就给你爱的女孩判了死刑 |
[00:33] | She’s still got a mystical connection | 她跟那些逃脱了 |
[00:34] | to all those vampires who escaped the Phoenix Stone. | 凤凰石的吸血鬼仍有神秘的联系 |
[00:37] | I would be happy to wipe out anyone off your list | 我乐意帮你铲除名单上的人 |
[00:39] | in exchange for a teensy-weensy favor. | 以换你帮个小小的忙 |
[00:42] | And what might that be? | 什么忙 |
[00:43] | You’re on your last mortal life. | 你在使用最后一条有限寿命 |
[00:45] | What we’d like to do is to take that life | 我们想把这条命 |
[00:47] | and transfer it to Bonnie. | 转移给邦妮 |
[00:50] | Well, the good news is | 好消息是 |
[00:51] | she finally said yes to that deal. | 她终于答应那个协议了 |
[00:53] | The not as good news is | 不怎么好的消息是 |
[00:55] | she added a few more vampires to the list. | 她又多写了几个名字 |
[01:30] | I’m here to see a patient of yours, Virginia St. John. | 我来找你们一位病人 弗吉尼娅·圣约翰 |
[01:33] | And what is your relationship to the patient? | 你和病人是什么关系 |
[01:36] | She tried to kill me. | 她曾企图杀我 |
[01:40] | I don’t have a lot of time. | 我没多少时间 |
[01:42] | And I need answers. | 我需要答案 |
[01:44] | Your sister Alex is hell-bent on having me open that vault. | 你姐姐艾莉克斯一心要让我打开密室 |
[01:48] | I need to know what’s in it. | 我需要知道里面有什么 |
[01:55] | Well, that’s the question everyone’s been asking since 1882… | 自1882年 大家都在问这个问题 |
[01:59] | when my great-grandfather first managed to open it. | 我曾祖父当时首次打开了密室 |
[02:23] | Dalton… | 道顿 |
[02:25] | Who’s there? | 是谁 |
[02:28] | Dalton. | 道顿 |
[02:30] | Show yourself. | 现身 |
[02:38] | What’s in there? | 那里有什么 |
[02:42] | What’s in there? | 那里有什么 |
[02:46] | It’s not a what. | 不是什么 |
[02:48] | It’s not a who. | 不是谁 |
[02:50] | It’s what it does to you. | 是它对你的影响 |
[02:54] | Shut it. | 关上 |
[02:59] | I’m fine. | 我没事 |
[03:01] | I’m fine. | 我没事 |
[03:03] | Quite all right. | 我很好 |
[03:07] | It strips away your compassion. | 它夺走你的同情心 |
[03:20] | It takes away your empathy, | 你的移情能力 |
[03:22] | your capacity for love. | 你爱的能力 |
[03:25] | Eating away at your soul, | 侵蚀你的灵魂 |
[03:27] | until all that remains… | 直到你只剩下 |
[03:29] | is darkness. | 黑暗 |
[03:39] | My great-grandfather was only in there a few moments. | 我曾祖父只在里面待了一小会儿 |
[03:42] | My sister Yvette has been trapped in there for four years. | 我姐姐伊薇特已经在里面困了四年了 |
[03:47] | And I can’t imagine | 我无法想象 |
[03:48] | what she’s been twisted into in that time. | 她现在已经被扭曲成什么样了 |
[03:51] | No one can survive four years sealed in a vault. | 没人能在封闭的密室里活四年 |
[03:55] | I said the same thing. | 我也是这么说的 |
[03:58] | Except Alex can hear her, | 但艾莉克斯能听到她 |
[04:00] | through the walls, crying to her for help. | 隔着墙 向她哭着求救 |
[04:04] | Whatever’s inside that vault, | 不管密室里面有什么 |
[04:06] | it wants out. | 它想出来 |
[04:07] | And you have to promise me, | 你必须保证 |
[04:11] | you won’t let Alex set it free. | 你不会让艾莉克斯释放它 |
[04:16] | I promise. | 我保证 |
[04:38] | Rayna’s list is too long to kill each one twice, mate. | 蕾娜的名单很长 没时间每个人杀两次 |
[04:42] | Well, then we better get moving. | 那我们赶紧上路吧 |
[04:54] | How’s it going? | 怎么样了 |
[04:55] | Finished off the ones in Huntsville and Birmingham. | 亨茨维尔和伯明翰的都干掉了 |
[04:58] | Ah, good. Overachiever. | 好啊 这么拼 |
[05:00] | Somebody taking out their aggression | 某人因为被金发妞 |
[05:02] | because Blondie left them on the front porch? | 晾在前门廊上而拿别人撒气吗 |
[05:04] | Well, Damon, you’re the authority on being hated, | 达蒙 你是被仇视的专家 |
[05:06] | so why don’t you tell me how to deal with the situation. | 你跟我说说该怎么处理这个局面吧 |
[05:09] | Still mad, huh? | 还生气呢 |
[05:10] | I’m not mad, I’m just tired. | 我不是生气 只是累 |
[05:12] | Who’s next on my hit list? | 接下来杀谁 |
[05:14] | Bloodsucker from the Age of Enlightenment. | 启蒙时代的吸血鬼 |
[05:15] | Ended up in a MMA fighter. | 落进一个综合格斗选手里了 |
[05:17] | Dropping bodies all through the Palmetto State. | 在南卡罗来纳到处杀人 |
[05:19] | Doesn’t sound very enlightened. | 听上去不怎么”启蒙” |
[05:20] | That’s why I’m partnering you up with Donovan. | 所以我要让你和多诺万搭档 |
[05:22] | Matt? | 马特 |
[05:23] | He wants me dead. He released Rayna to kill me. | 他想要我死 他放蕾娜出来杀我 |
[05:26] | Bit extreme, even for Donovan. | 就算就多诺万而言也有点极端了啊 |
[05:28] | Long story. | 说来话长 |
[05:29] | I don’t have time for a short story, Stefan. | 我都没时间短点说 斯特凡 |
[05:31] | Listen, you two figure out your differences | 听着 你俩去杀这个综合格斗选手时 |
[05:33] | while killing this MMA fighter. | 把矛盾都捋顺了 |
[05:36] | Oh, I guess I don’t really have much of a choice, do I? | 看来我没什么选择 是吧 |
[05:39] | Stefan, answering your question about how to deal with being hated, | 斯特凡 回答你关于怎么应对仇视的问题 |
[05:42] | three little words: Just don’t care. | 三个字 别在乎 |
[05:45] | It’s funny coming from a guy | 有意思 这话从一个 |
[05:46] | working so hard to save his friend’s life. | 如此努力救他朋友的人口中说出 |
[05:48] | I can live with Bonnie hating me, | 我可以承受邦妮恨我 |
[05:51] | just as long as she lives. | 只要她活着恨我就行 |
[05:53] | I got to go. | 我得挂了 |
[06:00] | I’m driving. | 我开车 |
[06:11] | If you’re looking for the crossbow bolts, | 如果你在找十字弓的箭 |
[06:13] | I moved them in with the Halloween decorations. | 我拿去跟万圣节装饰物放一起了 |
[06:15] | About the same time that I relocated your shotgun from the kitchen. | 我还拿走了你放在厨房的猎枪 |
[06:21] | Thanks. | 多谢 |
[06:22] | Stake guns and vervain grenades are in the minivan. | 木桩枪和马鞭草手榴弹在货车里 |
[06:25] | I called Leah over to watch the girls. | 我叫莉娅来看孩子了 |
[06:27] | They’re going to make puppets and put on a show, | 她们要做手偶 表演节目 |
[06:30] | gonna have the time of their lives. | 玩得很开心 |
[06:31] | No, you can’t go. It’s too dangerous. | 你不能去 太危险了 |
[06:33] | More for you than me. | 对你比对我危险 |
[06:34] | It would be irresponsible if we both went. | 我们都去太不负责 |
[06:37] | Okay, then you can stay here. | 好吧 那你留下 |
[06:39] | Because I cannot read If You Give a Moose a Muffin | 因为我不能第一百万次读 |
[06:42] | for the millionth time | 《喂驼鹿吃玛芬蛋糕》 |
[06:44] | when I know my best friend is in trouble. | 心里还惦记着我的好闺蜜有危险 |
[06:53] | Good-bye, Desmond. | 再见 戴斯蒙德 |
[06:55] | See the crazy train has moved topside. | 疯狂列车开到楼上来了啊 |
[06:57] | Is that my shirt? | 那是我的衣服吗 |
[06:58] | Considering I’m giving you my life, | 鉴于我要把命给你 |
[07:00] | I figured it qualified me for an upgrade from the storm cellar. | 我觉得我有资格从防风窖里出来 |
[07:04] | Personally, I would’ve negotiated for the penthouse suite in Paris | 要是我 就会要求住巴黎的顶层公寓 |
[07:08] | and dinner at the best restaurant in town | 在城里最棒的餐厅吃饭 |
[07:10] | where I would’ve ordered one of everything | 每样东西我都要点一盘 |
[07:13] | and had the most expensive bottle of wine and champagne. | 然后叫最贵的红酒和香槟 |
[07:16] | And when all the names are in the fire, | 等这些名字都被扔进火堆 |
[07:18] | you’ll have a whole lifetime to do all of it. | 你将有的是时间去做那些 |
[07:21] | Guess I don’t understand what you’re getting out of this. | 我就是不理解你究竟能得到什么 |
[07:23] | I mean, not to sound ungrateful, but you’re willing to die? | 我不是不知感恩 但你甘愿死 |
[07:26] | For me? | 为我死 |
[07:28] | Just doesn’t make any sense. | 说不通啊 |
[07:30] | That’s because you haven’t lived seven lifetimes beyond your own. | 因为你没多活过七辈子 |
[07:36] | That’s what I never understood about vampires. | 这就是我永远无法理解吸血鬼的一点 |
[07:38] | They seek out immortality like it’s some kind of gift. | 他们寻求永生 好像那是恩赐 |
[07:42] | Everything that mattered to me, | 我在意的一切 |
[07:44] | love, family, happiness, | 爱 家庭 幸福 |
[07:47] | I had all of that | 我原来都拥有 |
[07:49] | the first time, | 第一辈子时有 |
[07:51] | until it was taken away from me, | 直到那一切被夺去 |
[07:53] | and I’ve spent the last seven lifetimes longing for it. | 之后这七辈子 我一直渴望不可得 |
[08:05] | I’m ready to be done on this earth. | 我准备好离开人世了 |
[08:09] | I want to see my father again. | 我想再见到父亲 |
[08:14] | I want to know love again. | 我想再次感受爱 |
[08:19] | That’s what I get out of it. | 这就是我能得到的 |
[08:23] | Peace. | 安宁 |
[08:32] | Your magic’s back. | 你的魔法恢复了 |
[08:33] | The pills are out of my system. | 药物已经排出我的身体 |
[08:36] | Which means the Armory’s not far behind. | 那么军械库就要追来了 |
[08:40] | With no traffic, we should be in Spartanburg in under two hours. | 不堵车 我们两小时内就能到斯帕坦堡 |
[08:53] | Do you want me to find a decent radio station | 要我找个好电台 |
[08:55] | to cover up the silence? | 盖过沉默吗 |
[08:59] | Or we can just talk about your vendetta against me. | 或者我们可以谈谈你对我的仇恨 |
[09:05] | Seriously, man, whatever’s going on, let’s just get it all out. | 说真的 不管怎么回事 我们说开吧 |
[09:08] | I mean, you blackmailed us into leaving our home. | 你勒索我们离开家园 |
[09:11] | Wasn’t that enough? | 这还不够吗 |
[09:13] | Second best decision I ever made. | 我做过的第二好的决定 |
[09:17] | Do I even want to know what the first is? | 我想知道第一好的是什么吗 |
[09:32] | What were you looking at? | 你看什么呢 |
[09:34] | Nothing. | 没什么 |
[09:35] | Baseball score nothing or porn nothing? | 棒球分还是黄片 |
[09:37] | That was a pretty sketchy quick-close. | 这么突然合上很可疑啊 |
[09:40] | It’s not important. | 不重要 |
[09:43] | I was kidding, | 我本来是开玩笑的 |
[09:45] | but now I’m kind of intrigued. | 但现在我真好奇了 |
[09:48] | Come on. | 来 |
[09:49] | Show me. | 给我看看 |
[09:50] | Go away. | 走开啦 |
[09:51] | Is it, like, weird and freaky? | 是什么古怪变态的东西吗 |
[09:53] | I think we’ve reached the point where we can be open and honest | 我觉得我们已经到了可以对彼此坦诚 |
[09:55] | about our browser histories. | 浏览历史的程度了 |
[09:57] | Let’s see… | 我看看 |
[09:59] | …what kind of freaky stuff you’re into. | 你都喜欢些什么重口味的东西 |
[10:03] | Top ten ways… | 最佳10种 |
[10:07] | to propose to her. | 求婚方式 |
[10:11] | Pretty sure this isn’t gonna make the list. | 这个应该是上不了榜单的 |
[10:15] | Yes. | 愿意 |
[10:18] | You haven’t even given me a chance to ask. | 我还没来得及问呢 |
[10:20] | I said “Yes.” | 我说”愿意”了 |
[10:24] | Okay. | 好 |
[10:27] | Uh, all right, I guess the only surprise is if… | 好 那唯一的惊喜 |
[10:32] | to see if I got the size right. | 就是看我订的尺码合不合适了 |
[10:41] | Are you rethinking your “Yes”? | 你后悔了吗 |
[10:44] | First, | 首先 |
[10:46] | it’s a total home run. | 这是个全垒打 |
[10:49] | If you’re trying to impress me, | 如果你是想打动我 |
[10:51] | it worked. | 你做到了 |
[10:52] | Second, you don’t need to impress me. | 其次 你不用费心打动我 |
[10:54] | And I know you can’t afford this on a deputy’s salary. | 我知道你光凭做警官的薪水是买不起这样的戒指的 |
[10:57] | How about on a sergeant’s salary? | 那警司的薪水呢 |
[11:03] | You got the promotion? | 你升职了 |
[11:04] | It’s not official yet. | 还没正式宣布 |
[11:06] | But they mayor tipped me off. | 但镇长跟我说了 |
[11:08] | “Sergeant Donovan.” | “多诺万警司” |
[11:11] | It’s got a nice ring to it, right? | 听上去不错 是吧 |
[11:16] | So does “Mrs. Sergeant Donovan.” | 那”多诺万警司太太”听上去也很棒 |
[11:29] | When I got home from the funeral, | 我从葬礼上回来时 |
[11:30] | our wedding invitations were sitting on the doorstep. | 婚礼请柬就放在门口 |
[11:35] | I’m sorry. That’s awful. | 我很遗憾 这太糟糕了 |
[11:39] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[11:40] | Everybody’s sorry. | 大家都很遗憾 |
[11:45] | I heard it was a car accident. | 听说是车祸 |
[11:49] | Lost control of her truck. | 车失控了 |
[11:52] | Hit a tree. | 撞了树 |
[11:57] | That’s the official story, anyway. | 至少这是官方说法 |
[12:01] | But you and I both know that’s not what really happened. | 但你和我都知道实情并非如此 |
[12:18] | Hey, Bon. | 邦 |
[12:18] | How was your field trip to the nut house? | 你去疯人院办事办得如何 |
[12:20] | Where’s Enzo? He’s not answering his phone. | 恩佐呢 他怎么不接电话 |
[12:24] | Enzo is currently chasing down a blood enthusiast. | 恩佐正在追一个嗜血狂徒 |
[12:27] | What’s wrong? | 怎么了 |
[12:28] | My magic’s back. | 我的魔法恢复了 |
[12:29] | The Armory’s one locator spell away from finding me. | 军械库一个定位咒就能找到我 |
[12:32] | But they don’t know that. | 但他们并不知道 |
[12:33] | We don’t know that they don’t know that. | 我们不知道他们不知道 |
[12:35] | Listen, Bonnie, we are moving on this list, okay? | 听着 邦妮 我们在杀名单呢 |
[12:38] | If dropping bodies was an Olympic sport, | 如果杀人是奥运会项目 |
[12:40] | we’d be on a Wheaties box. | 我们都牛得能被印上麦片盒了 |
[12:41] | Come on, you should be used to this by now, right? | 得了 你该习惯了啊 |
[12:44] | I think you’ve died, what, three times already? | 你都死了三次了吧 |
[12:50] | Bonnie? | 邦妮 |
[12:52] | Yeah, here. | 在 |
[12:55] | I just want to say thank you. | 我想说谢谢你 |
[12:57] | Well, you’re welcome. | 不客气 |
[12:59] | I still think it was wrong for you to abandon us, | 我还是觉得你不该遗弃我们 |
[13:01] | but I… I forgive you. | 但我原谅你了 |
[13:05] | Nope. You are not allowed to use the F word. | 不 你不能说那个词 |
[13:07] | You don’t mean it. | 你不是真心的 |
[13:08] | You’re only saying you forgive me | 你说原谅我 |
[13:09] | because you don’t think that we’re gonna pull this off. | 是因为你觉得我们做不到 |
[13:12] | And look, yeah, it’s gonna be tight, Bonnie. | 听着 的确会很紧张 邦妮 |
[13:16] | But we’re gonna make it. | 但我们能成功 |
[13:17] | You’re gonna make it. | 你也能活下来 |
[13:20] | So I don’t accept your forgiveness, you understand? | 所以我不接受你的原谅 明白吗 |
[13:23] | You are gonna have to stay strong, okay? | 你得继续保持坚强 好吗 |
[13:26] | Okay. | 好 |
[13:28] | I will. | 我会的 |
[13:32] | You ready? | 准备好了吗 |
[13:36] | This will just make you sicker. | 这会让你病得更重 |
[13:38] | I’m not gonna let them use me to open that vault. | 我不会让他们逼我打开密室 |
[13:40] | This will only hide your magic for 24 hours. | 这只能隐藏你的魔法24小时 |
[13:43] | What about after it wears off? | 等它失效之后呢 |
[13:45] | Then we do it again. | 那我们就再来 |
[13:46] | I don’t know how many 24 hours you have left. | 我不知道你还有多少个24小时 |
[14:19] | Alexandria? | 艾莉克珊 |
[14:21] | Shh, it’s okay. | 没事的 |
[14:23] | I’m here. | 我在呢 |
[14:25] | I’m-I’m here, Yvette. | 我在呢 伊薇特 |
[14:29] | I’m so alone. | 我好孤独 |
[14:32] | I’ll get you out soon. | 我很快就回救你出来 |
[14:34] | I promise. | 我保证 |
[14:37] | Now they’re getting close, it looks like they’re about to… | 越来越近了 他们似乎要… |
[14:39] | Oh, nope. Yeah, I got it. No need to elaborate. | 懂了 不必说那么详细 |
[14:42] | Okay. Thanks. | 好 谢谢 |
[14:44] | Whew, that is five minutes of crazy I am never getting back. | 这疯狂的五分钟我再也要不回来了 |
[14:47] | Okay, so this is what I got from Rayna. | 好了 蕾娜说 |
[14:49] | The girl’s name is Ashlynn. | 那女人叫艾诗琳 |
[14:50] | They guy’s name is Wyatt. | 男人叫怀亚特 |
[14:51] | The rest of her visions are just body parts. | 其余的幻象都是肢体 |
[14:54] | Killing spree? | 疯狂杀人吗 |
[14:56] | No, the body parts are Ashlynn and Wyatt’s. | 不 是艾诗琳和怀亚特的肢体 |
[15:01] | Uh, ’cause they’re having sex. | 因为他们在做爱 |
[15:03] | Just lots and lots of intense, | 一刻不停 非常激烈 |
[15:07] | mind-blowing sex. | 爽翻天地做爱 |
[15:09] | Uh, Rayna was very descriptive. | 蕾娜描述能力很强 |
[15:12] | – Well, that’s-that’s good. – Yeah. | -好啊 -是啊 |
[15:15] | Well, hopefully the afterglow will distract them. | 希望他们干累了就无暇防备 |
[15:19] | I mean, should I feel even the slightest twinge | 我是不是该觉得 |
[15:21] | of guilt about this? | 有点愧疚 |
[15:22] | No, we’re doing them a favor. | 不 我们是在做好事 |
[15:24] | Let ’em go out on a high note. | 让他们兴高采烈地离世 |
[15:26] | Rip out their hearts before they inevitably do it to each other. | 趁他们干死彼此之前 扯出他们的心脏 |
[15:31] | Uh, that’s… that’s pretty bleak. | 说得好惨 |
[15:35] | You okay over there? | 你没事吧 |
[15:37] | I’m fine. | 我没事 |
[15:42] | Look, if you want to talk about Stefan, it’s okay, all right? | 如果你想谈斯特凡 没事的 |
[15:44] | We don’t have to pretend that he doesn’t exist. | 我们不用假装他不存在 |
[15:46] | Especially now that he’s showing up at our doorstep. | 尤其他都跑到我们门口了 |
[15:49] | I didn’t have anything to say to him then. | 我当时没什么想跟他说的 |
[15:50] | And I don’t have anything to say about him now. | 我现在也没什么想说他的 |
[15:56] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[16:00] | What? | 干嘛 |
[16:01] | Got your voicemail four times. | 收到你四通留言了 |
[16:02] | You know, we are literally at a crossroads here. | 我们真的走到一个十字路口 |
[16:04] | We could use a couple bread crumbs. | 很需要点线索 |
[16:06] | Would you prefer I left Bonnie passed out on the bathroom floor? | 你希望我不管昏倒在浴室地上的邦妮吗 |
[16:09] | She all right? | 她没事吧 |
[16:10] | No, she took my blood to hide herself from any locator spells. | 有事 她摄入了我的血好躲避定位咒 |
[16:14] | Put her on. | 让她接电话 |
[16:21] | Have you lost your mind? | 你疯了吗 |
[16:23] | We spent three years hiding. | 我们躲了三年 |
[16:24] | I can’t let them find me. | 我不能允许他们找到我 |
[16:26] | What, and poisoning yourself is a better option? | 那毒死自己就更好吗 |
[16:28] | You just shortened the already miniscule window of time we have. | 你缩短了我们本就不多的时间 |
[16:33] | We’re so close. | 我们就要成功了 |
[16:34] | No, you’re not. | 不 才不是 |
[16:35] | You’re nowhere near done. | 你们远远没完成呢 |
[16:38] | I’m staring at a floor covered in names. | 我盯着一地板的名字呢 |
[16:41] | And I’ll kill every last one of them. | 我会把他们都杀掉 |
[16:47] | Just come home. | 回家来吧 |
[16:49] | What? | 什么 |
[16:50] | I don’t want our last moments to be like this. | 我不希望我们最后的时刻这样度过 |
[16:53] | You a million miles away. | 你在千里之外 |
[16:55] | Connected only by some crappy cell phone signal. | 只能靠烂手机信号联系 |
[17:02] | Whatever time I have left, I want to spend it with you. | 我所剩的时间 想跟你共度 |
[17:07] | Here. | 在这儿度过 |
[17:10] | So just come home. | 回家来吧 |
[17:23] | I know where you are right now. | 我理解你现在的心情 |
[17:26] | I’ve been there for three years. | 我这三年来都是这个感觉 |
[17:29] | You can’t drink your way out of it, | 喝酒不能解决 |
[17:31] | you can’t fight your way out of it, | 打架不能解决 |
[17:32] | you can’t kill your way out of it. | 杀人不能解决 |
[17:34] | Trust me, I tried. | 相信我 我试过了 |
[17:37] | This isn’t about you. | 但重点不是你 |
[17:40] | It’s not about your fears. | 不是你的恐惧 |
[17:41] | It’s not about your anger. | 不是你的愤怒 |
[17:44] | Because if this goes bad, | 因为如果结果不妙 |
[17:45] | you’re gonna have nothing but time… | 你就将只剩无尽的时间 |
[17:48] | to drown yourself in every dark emotion your brain can conjure up. | 将自己淹没在大脑能产生的一切黑暗情绪之中 |
[17:54] | Bonnie doesn’t have that luxury. | 邦妮没那么多时间 |
[17:56] | So go to her. | 去找她吧 |
[17:57] | I can’t. I can’t give up. | 不行 我不能放弃 |
[17:59] | I’m not asking you to give up. | 我没叫你放弃 |
[18:02] | I need to make sure that she doesn’t. | 我需要确保她不放弃 |
[18:12] | Thanks for getting back to me. | 谢谢你回我电话 |
[18:14] | I’ll admit, I was surprised to see you on my phone sheet. | 我承认 看到你的留言我很意外 |
[18:16] | Is there something I can do for you, Damon? | 我能为你做什么吗 达蒙 |
[18:19] | I have a rather lengthy list of hell stone rejects | 我有一堆地狱石弹出者 |
[18:22] | that I need killed posthaste, | 需要快速消灭 |
[18:24] | and I hear you have the resources to do it. | 听说你有干这个的人手 |
[18:27] | I do. | 是啊 |
[18:28] | Do you have something to offer in return? | 你有什么可给我的吗 |
[18:30] | How about a key to your creepy walk-in closet? | 你那恐怖走入式衣橱的钥匙如何 |
[18:33] | I’m listening. | 继续说 |
[18:35] | You finish off that list, | 你杀光名单 |
[18:37] | and I’ll deliver you Bonnie Bennett. | 我就给你邦妮·贝内特 |
[18:44] | I think Rayna’s GPS is off. | 蕾娜的定位系统出问题了吧 |
[18:46] | I don’t know why a vampire would want to hide out | 吸血鬼为什么会想藏在有这么多 |
[18:47] | around so much sharp wood. | 尖利木头的地方 |
[18:49] | You got lots of privacy. | 四处无人 |
[18:51] | Plenty of neighborhoods to grab somebody from. | 周围有充足的食物源可以抓来 |
[18:54] | Feed at your leisure. | 可以随时进食 |
[18:56] | Stash the bodies, no trace. | 还能不留痕迹地藏尸体 |
[18:59] | Won’t have to worry about someone like you coming after them. | 不用担心你这样的人来追杀 |
[19:04] | Which makes me curious. | 所以我想知道 |
[19:07] | You did such a good job clearing vampires out of Mystic Falls. | 你清理神秘瀑布镇的吸血鬼做得那么好 |
[19:11] | What makes you convinced that Penny’s death wasn’t a car accident? | 你为什么认定潘妮的死不是车祸 |
[19:19] | Little things just didn’t add up. | 很多小事说不通 |
[19:25] | There were no tire marks on the road. | 路上没有刹车痕 |
[19:29] | The impact sent a tree limb through the driver’s side of the cab, | 撞击让一根树枝插进驾驶席 |
[19:32] | yet the air bag didn’t deploy. | 但气囊却没弹出 |
[19:35] | You know, everyone said that I was obsessed | 大家都说我太执迷 |
[19:36] | and that I wouldn’t let it go, | 不肯放下 |
[19:39] | but you know what it reminded me of? | 但知道这让我想起了什么吗 |
[19:41] | All the deaths that were covered up as animal attacks. | 我们掩盖为动物袭击的那些死亡 |
[19:45] | The more I dug, the less sense it made. | 我越是深挖 越觉得不对劲 |
[19:49] | So what did you find? | 你有什么发现 |
[19:51] | That there was at least one vampire in Mystic Falls | 潘妮死的那晚神秘瀑布镇 |
[19:53] | the night Penny died. | 至少有一个吸血鬼 |
[20:02] | It was you. | 就是你 |
[20:15] | Yeah, I was there. | 是的 我是去了 |
[20:17] | I came back for the anniversary of the sheriff’s death. | 警长忌日 我回去扫墓了 |
[20:20] | I knew it’d be a hard day for Caroline, | 我知道卡罗琳那天会很难过 |
[20:23] | and I thought there would be a good chance she’d show up, | 我觉得她很可能会出现 |
[20:25] | and if she did, I wanted to be there for her. | 如果她去了 我想陪伴她 |
[20:27] | But she didn’t show, did she? | 但她没去 是吧 |
[20:30] | No, she never did. | 没有 |
[20:34] | Do you really think that I would hurt Penny? | 你真觉得是我伤害了潘妮 |
[21:17] | You okay? | 你没事吧 |
[21:21] | Thanks. | 多谢 |
[21:28] | We’re getting married this weekend | 我们这周末就要结婚了 |
[21:30] | and we want to get his and her tattoos. | 我们想文情侣文身 |
[21:33] | Oh, I love that. | 那个好漂亮 |
[21:35] | “Ash.” | 艾诗 |
[21:36] | Is that short for Ashley? | 是艾诗莉的昵称 |
[21:38] | Ashlynn. | 是艾诗琳 |
[21:39] | That’s a beautiful name. | 这名字好美 |
[21:41] | – Right, honey? – Oh, yeah. | -是吧 亲爱的 -是啊 |
[21:43] | Love it. Love it. | 真好听 |
[21:52] | Ashlynn! | 艾诗琳 |
[21:53] | Sorry, babe. | 抱歉 亲爱的 |
[21:54] | Help me! | 救我 |
[21:56] | Poor form, Ashlynn! | 真没品 艾诗琳 |
[21:58] | Shoot! | 开枪 |
[22:03] | Thanks. | 多谢 |
[22:14] | I guess we should thank you. | 看来我们该谢谢你 |
[22:16] | Professor Saltzman. | 萨尔茨曼教授 |
[22:17] | You’re both gonna have to come with us. | 你们都得跟我们走 |
[22:35] | You came back. | 你回来了 |
[22:40] | When have I not? | 我什么时候不回来了 |
[22:55] | Don’t be sad. | 别难过 |
[22:59] | I have decided, I’m not gonna be sad. | 我决定了 我不要难过 |
[23:04] | I’m not gonna think about all the things | 我不要去想所有那些 |
[23:06] | we never got the chance to do together. | 我们不能一起做的事 |
[23:11] | I’m gonna be happy. | 我要开开心心的 |
[23:13] | I’m gonna think about all the things we… | 我要去想所有 |
[23:16] | we did do together. | 我们一起做了的事 |
[23:21] | What, like all the excitement and adventure | 比如我让你在这栋房子里 |
[23:23] | I provided you within the confines of these four walls? | 享受到的刺激和冒险吗 |
[23:27] | You know, | 知道吗 |
[23:30] | it worked for Beauty and the Beast. | 美女和野兽不就这样 也挺好 |
[23:33] | Please. | 得了 |
[23:35] | You were never that beastly. | 你没那么野兽啦 |
[23:53] | Rayna? | 蕾娜 |
[23:58] | Rayna, what’s happening? | 蕾娜 怎么回事 |
[24:00] | Killing. | 杀戮 |
[24:15] | Rayna. | 蕾娜 |
[24:17] | They’re killing them. | 他们在杀他们 |
[24:21] | Good news, brother. | 好消息 弟弟 |
[24:23] | You can pack up your implements of destruction | 你可以收拾好家伙事 |
[24:25] | and punch your time card. | 打卡回家了 |
[24:26] | Every box in Rayna’s list will be checked by tonight. | 蕾娜的名单今晚就能杀光 |
[24:29] | Well, it looks like you pulled it off. | 看来你做到了 |
[24:31] | That’s got to tip the scales in your favor with Bonnie. | 这下邦妮对你的好感要提升了 |
[24:34] | It’s a little more complicated than that. | 没那么简单 |
[24:35] | Well, with you, it usually is. | 你一般都是如此 |
[24:38] | And yeah, by the way, I’m still mad at you. | 对了 我还在生你气 |
[24:40] | You put me, quite literally, through hell | 你切切实实地让我下了地狱 |
[24:42] | and I’m not ready to let that go yet. | 我还不想就这么算了 |
[24:44] | But don’t think I’m not noticing all the good | 但我也注意到 |
[24:46] | you’ve been doing lately. | 你最近干的好事了 |
[24:48] | Keep it up. It means something. | 继续 这我在乎 |
[24:56] | Well, it looks like we’re all done here. | 看来我们搞定了 |
[24:58] | No, we’re not. | 不 没完呢 |
[25:01] | I don’t think you meant to hurt Penny, | 我觉得你并不是有意伤害潘妮的 |
[25:03] | but you know what happened to her. | 但你知道她究竟出了什么事 |
[25:06] | I couldn’t make sense of my memories from that night, and then… | 我那晚的记忆很奇怪 然后 |
[25:09] | I checked the footage on my dash-cam. | 我看了我行车记录仪的录像 |
[25:26] | It was an accident, Matt. | 是起事故 马特 |
[25:27] | Penny didn’t suffer. | 潘妮没遭罪 |
[25:29] | And you never saw me here. | 你也没见过我 |
[25:32] | You compelled me. | 你催眠了我 |
[25:35] | I’m guessing I don’t need to tell you what you said to me. | 我猜我不用告诉你你说了什么 |
[25:39] | No, you don’t. | 是不用 |
[25:43] | Now you’re gonna tell me the truth. | 告诉我真相 |
[25:54] | Just when I thought you were worthy of forgiveness, | 我还刚以为你值得我原谅 |
[25:57] | you do this. | 你就做出这种事 |
[25:58] | What’d you expect? Just gonna let you die? | 那我怎么办 让你死吗 |
[26:00] | I would rather that, than be forced to open that vault. | 我宁可死 也不要被迫打开密室 |
[26:03] | What happened to the new Bonnie? | 新邦妮哪去了 |
[26:05] | The one that’s not so eager to just sacrifice herself? | 那个不那么愿意牺牲自己的邦妮 |
[26:07] | I don’t understand, Bonnie. | 我不明白 邦妮 |
[26:10] | I have a shaman | 我有个萨满巫师 |
[26:10] | ready to make you the proud new owner of Rayna’s last life. | 准备将蕾娜最后一条命赋予你 |
[26:14] | All you have to do is just open the stupid vault for Alex, | 你只需要替艾莉克斯打开那个破密室 |
[26:16] | and you’re well, you’re done. | 你就能好起来了 |
[26:17] | Alex can’t be trusted. | 艾莉克斯不值得信任 |
[26:19] | Bonnie, stop being so dramatic. | 邦妮 别那么夸张 |
[26:20] | She just wants her sister back. | 她只想要回她妹妹 |
[26:22] | Whatever is in that vault makes people into monsters, | 密室里的东西能把人变成魔鬼 |
[26:24] | and I’m not gonna be responsible for letting it out. | 我不要把它放出来 |
[26:27] | You’re pretty quiet on this one. | 你怎么不说话 |
[26:29] | I think you had a ringside seat | 我觉得你近距离见识过 |
[26:30] | to Mary Louise and Nora’s final few days. | 玛丽·路易斯和诺拉的临终几天 |
[26:32] | You want to relive those good times, huh? | 你想再经历那样的好时光吗 |
[26:34] | Bonnie can make her own decisions. | 邦妮能自己决定 |
[26:36] | And when she’s dead, | 她死后 |
[26:37] | you’ll be making them for her, | 你就要替她决定了 |
[26:38] | like what dress she’s gonna be buried in. | 比如她要穿什么样的寿衣下葬 |
[26:40] | I– geez. | 我…老天 |
[26:43] | I hit a little bit of a snag, Alex, | 我这边有点问题 艾莉克斯 |
[26:45] | – but if you just… – Put her on. | -但如果你 -让她接听 |
[26:50] | It’s for you. | 找你的 |
[26:56] | Yup. | 喂 |
[26:57] | Bonnie, I know you don’t have much time left, | 邦妮 我知道你要没时间了 |
[26:59] | but I’m hoping you’ll reconsider | 但我希望你愿再考虑一下 |
[27:01] | now that I have something in my possession | 我这里有你可能想要 |
[27:03] | you might be willing to fight for. | 拯救的东西 |
[27:11] | Oh, my God. | 天呐 |
[27:12] | What? | 怎么了 |
[27:13] | I don’t believe it. | 难以置信 |
[27:15] | What? | 怎么了 |
[27:17] | Lapis De bello. | 战争之石 |
[27:20] | Hmm, this was given to Charlemagne by his first wife. | 查理曼大帝送给他第一任妻子的 |
[27:24] | Yeah, that explains why he got a second wife. | 怪不得他又娶了 |
[27:26] | No, legend has it this allowed him to conquer | 据传他凭此征服了 |
[27:28] | half of Western Europe. | 半个西欧 |
[27:30] | You know, I spent three years searching for this thing. | 我花了三年找这玩意 |
[27:33] | Through every tomb, every monastery throughout Europe, | 翻遍了欧洲的陵墓 修道院 |
[27:36] | I couldn’t find it. | 就是找不到 |
[27:37] | I gave up. | 后来放弃了 |
[27:38] | I convinced myself it didn’t exist. | 说服自己它根本不存在 |
[27:42] | There it is. | 原来在这儿 |
[27:43] | Yeah, well, good thing we got kidnapped, | 是啊 幸好我们被绑架了 |
[27:45] | ’cause now it gives you a little bit of closure. | 这样你能了却心事了 |
[27:49] | Sorry, it’s– you were right. | 抱歉 你说得对 |
[27:50] | Both of us shouldn’t have come. | 我们不该一起来的 |
[27:51] | Well, think of it like this, | 这么想吧 |
[27:53] | if you didn’t, I probably would’ve had my throat ripped out, | 如果你没来 我这会儿大概被割喉了 |
[27:55] | so there’s that. | 所以说 |
[27:58] | But this is the longest I’ve ever been away from the girls. | 我从没离开女儿们这么久过 |
[28:01] | And all I want to do, I just want to get home and hold them. | 我只想回家 抱住她们 |
[28:05] | Yeah, I know. | 是啊 |
[28:07] | Tell me that everything’s gonna be fine. | 告诉我一切都会好起来 |
[28:10] | Everything’s gonna be fine? | 一切都会好起来吧 |
[28:12] | Yeah, you want to try it again? | 要不要再说一遍 |
[28:13] | Maybe this time where you actually believe it? | 这次真诚一点 |
[28:16] | Do you know what this place is? | 你知道这是什么地方吗 |
[28:19] | Half of these things should’ve been lost to history. | 这里半数东西都据传遗失在了历史长河中 |
[28:22] | Disappeared. | 不见了 |
[28:23] | The other half shouldn’t even exist. | 另一半根本不该存在 |
[28:26] | Now, if these guys can make all of this disappear, | 如果这些人能把这么多东西变没 |
[28:29] | they’re gonna have no problem making us disappear, | 他们想变没我们轻而易举 |
[28:30] | so when I say, “Yeah, we’re gonna be fine,” | 所以我说 “嗯 我们不会有事”时 |
[28:32] | what I’m really saying is I’m praying like hell | 我其实想说 我在拼命祈祷 |
[28:34] | that whatever it is they want, | 不管他们想要什么 |
[28:36] | somebody’s willing to give it to them. | 有人会愿意给他们 |
[28:41] | Matt, | 马特 |
[28:42] | I know this is hard for you, but you have to trust me. | 我知道这对你很艰难 但你得相信我 |
[28:45] | Anything I tell you will only make it worse. | 我告诉你什么 只会让事情更糟 |
[28:48] | How am I supposed to trust you? | 我要怎么信任你 |
[28:51] | You were the last person to see Penny alive. | 你是最后见到活着的潘妮的人 |
[29:00] | Keep you hands where I can see them. | 手举起来 |
[29:03] | Sorry, am I doing something illegal? | 抱歉 我违法了吗 |
[29:06] | Depends on where those blood bags in your trunk came from. | 要看你车后箱里的血袋是哪来的了 |
[29:09] | Oh, right. | 这样啊 |
[29:10] | No, I can explain that, I’m… | 我可以解释 我… |
[29:13] | A vampire. | 是吸血鬼 |
[29:15] | I know. | 我知道 |
[29:18] | Was it self-defense? | 是自卫吗 |
[29:20] | Caroline didn’t show up, | 卡罗琳没来 |
[29:21] | so you needed to take it out on someone else? | 你就拿别人撒气 |
[29:23] | If that’s what you think, | 如果你是这么想的 |
[29:25] | then maybe you should pull the trigger, Matt. | 那或许你是该扣扳机 马特 |
[29:27] | Then just tell me what happened. | 那告诉我究竟是怎么回事 |
[29:31] | You don’t want to know. | 你不想知道 |
[29:32] | I need to know. | 我必须知道 |
[29:42] | Please. | 求你 |
[29:43] | I need… | 我必须 |
[29:44] | to know the truth. | 知道真相 |
[29:53] | Remember. | 记起来 |
[30:00] | Penny, you copy? | 潘妮 收到吗 |
[30:12] | Penny? | 潘妮 |
[30:20] | No. | 不 |
[30:22] | Stefan? | 斯特凡 |
[30:27] | Penny! | 潘妮 |
[30:31] | Penny. | 潘妮 |
[30:32] | Stefan! | 斯特凡 |
[30:37] | Hey, you-you have to drink. | 你得喝 |
[30:38] | Come on, come on, you have to drink. | 快点 你得喝 |
[30:40] | Penny, come on, you have to drink, please. | 潘妮 快 你得喝 求你 |
[30:42] | Stay with me. | 别睡过去 |
[30:44] | Come on, Penny, drink. | 快点喝啊 潘妮 |
[30:52] | It’s too late. | 太迟了 |
[30:58] | No. | 不 |
[31:00] | Matt? | 马特 |
[31:01] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[31:04] | No. | 不 |
[31:06] | Oh, God. | 天呐 |
[31:10] | No. | 不 |
[31:14] | Matt. | 马特 |
[31:17] | It was my fault. | 是我的错 |
[31:19] | It’s okay. | 没事 |
[31:29] | Penny? | 潘妮 |
[31:36] | I killed her. | 是我杀了她 |
[31:39] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[31:41] | I killed her. | 是我杀了她 |
[32:26] | It’s done. | 好了 |
[32:27] | Thank you, Bonnie. | 谢谢你 邦妮 |
[32:29] | You and your friends are free to go. | 你和你的朋友可以走了 |
[32:40] | Uh, you do realize by forcing her hand, | 你知道你这样逼她 |
[32:42] | you’ve just dashed any hope of Bonnie ever absolving you? | 邦妮更不可能原谅你了 |
[32:46] | I didn’t know it took so many words to say “Thank you.” | 我不知道”谢谢”要说得这么长 |
[32:49] | Oh, don’t pretend this is all in service | 别假装这完全是 |
[32:51] | of some altruistic desire to save Bonnie. | 无私地为了救邦妮 |
[32:54] | This was all so you could assuage your own guilt over abandoning her. | 你只是想缓和抛弃她的负罪感 |
[32:58] | Was it selfish for me not to want my best friend to die? | 不希望我的好朋友死掉自私吗 |
[33:03] | You bet it was. | 当然了 |
[33:04] | Oh, what, do you want a round of applause for your betrayal? | 怎么 你要我为你的背叛鼓掌吗 |
[33:07] | Bravo. Well done. | 好样的 干得好 |
[33:09] | No, I don’t want applause. | 不 不需要鼓掌 |
[33:10] | But it’d sure be damn nice to hear you admit | 但你如果承认你也考虑过 |
[33:12] | you considered making the same deal. | 做这个交易的确会很好 |
[33:15] | But you knew you’d lose her. | 但你知道你会失去她 |
[33:18] | But lucky for you, you have me. | 幸好 你还有我 |
[33:21] | Because she hates me. | 因为她恨我 |
[33:22] | It’s humanly impossible for her to hate me | 她不可能比之前 |
[33:24] | any more than she already does. | 更恨我了 |
[33:26] | So I did what you couldn’t. | 所以我做了你做不到的事 |
[33:32] | And now she’ll hate me, not you. | 现在 她会恨我 不是你 |
[33:38] | Let’s grab Caroline and Alaric and get the hell out of here. | 我们去找卡罗琳和阿拉里克 赶紧离开 |
[33:40] | Come on. Now! Run! | 快走 快跑 |
[33:43] | Be ready for anything. | 做好一切准备 |
[34:00] | Yvette! | 伊薇特 |
[34:07] | Yvette?! | 伊薇特 |
[34:12] | Alexandria. | 艾莉克珊 |
[34:16] | I’m here. | 我来了 |
[34:22] | Alexandria. | 艾莉克珊 |
[34:24] | Where are you?! | 你在哪 |
[34:29] | Yvette. | 伊薇特 |
[34:32] | No. | 不 |
[34:36] | Alexandria. | 艾莉克珊 |
[34:38] | What have you done to my sister?! | 你把我妹妹怎么了 |
[34:49] | Run! | 快跑 |
[34:59] | Check all the exits. Go. | 检查所有出口 快走 |
[35:11] | Bonnie? | 邦妮 |
[35:13] | What did you just do? | 你做了什么 |
[35:16] | Kept my promise. | 信守承诺 |
[35:18] | No one’s getting out. | 没人能出来 |
[35:20] | Bonnie, please! | 邦妮 求你 |
[35:41] | Look, I just didn’t want you to be consumed | 听着 我不希望你因为人生 |
[35:43] | by one moment in your life that you couldn’t take back. | 一个无法挽回的时刻而被吞噬 |
[35:49] | I released Rayna and helped her kidnap Caroline | 我放出了蕾娜 帮她绑架了卡罗琳 |
[35:52] | to punish you for something I did. | 以为一件我做的事而惩罚你 |
[35:54] | Can’t blame yourself, Matt. | 别自责 马特 |
[35:57] | I don’t. | 我不 |
[36:00] | I blame you. | 我责怪你 |
[36:03] | I may have pulled the trigger, | 我虽然扣了扳机 |
[36:04] | but none of this would have happened if you hadn’t come back. | 但如果你没回来 也不会发生这一切 |
[36:07] | Why couldn’t you have just stayed away from us? | 你为什么不离我们远远的 |
[36:09] | I only came back… | 我回来 |
[36:10] | For Caroline. | 是为了卡罗琳 |
[36:11] | Yeah, I know. | 是啊 我知道 |
[36:14] | But it sounds like she didn’t want that, | 但听起来她并不希望你回来 |
[36:15] | so why don’t you just stay away from her too? | 所以你也离她远远的吧 |
[36:20] | You ruined my life, Stefan. | 你毁了我的生活 斯特凡 |
[36:24] | And you ruined Penny’s life too. | 你也毁了潘妮的生活 |
[36:28] | Whose life are you gonna ruin next? | 你接下来要毁谁 |
[36:43] | It won’t be long now, my darling. | 就快了 亲爱的 |
[36:47] | Damon and Rayna will take it from here. | 接下来就交给达蒙和蕾娜了 |
[36:48] | Just… hang in there. | 撑住 |
[36:54] | Caroline’s making you her apparently famous “get well” soup. | 卡罗琳在给你做她据说有名的”早日好转汤” |
[36:59] | That soup is awful. | 那汤可难喝了 |
[37:07] | Tomorrow is the first rehearsal for the May Day pageant. | 明天五一选美的首次彩排 |
[37:11] | I signed the girls up for Maypole duty. | 我替女儿们报名参加五月柱表演了 |
[37:14] | What are we supposed to tell the teachers? | 我们要怎么跟老师们说啊 |
[37:16] | “Sorry, Miss Patty. | “抱歉 帕蒂小姐 |
[37:17] | We missed rehearsal because we were off slaughtering vampires.” | 我们错过了彩排 去杀吸血鬼了” |
[37:20] | We can get in the car right now. | 我们可以现在就上车 |
[37:22] | No, not before I know that Bonnie’s gonna be okay. | 不 我得先确定邦妮不会有事 |
[37:24] | God only knows how many more ways Damon can screw this up | 天知道结束之前达蒙还能花样搞砸 |
[37:27] | by the end of the day. | 多少次 |
[37:31] | Are you sure that’s the only reason? | 你确定这是唯一的原因吗 |
[37:33] | Yeah. Why else would I want to stay? | 是啊 要不我还会为什么想留下 |
[37:36] | No, I do not want to see Stefan, okay? | 不 我不想见斯特凡 好吗 |
[37:40] | I just want to know. You left things unfinished. | 我只是想知道 毕竟你俩之间没解决 |
[37:42] | Oh, things are finished. | 都解决了 |
[37:44] | He finished them | 他三年前 |
[37:44] | when he just Ashlynn’d his way out of town three years ago. | 撇下我消失不见时就解决了 |
[37:48] | And did you see how she just bailed on Wyatt like that? | 你看到她就那样抛下了怀亚特吗 |
[37:51] | He was her partner, | 他是她的伴侣 |
[37:52] | and then the minute things got a little bit messy, | 结果一出了麻烦 |
[37:54] | she just ran away. | 她就跑了 |
[37:56] | I mean, do you see anything about a disaster | 你觉得那样灾难的爱情 |
[37:58] | of a love affair like that that needs finishing? | 需要解决吗 |
[38:00] | Look, I really don’t want to talk about Ashlynn or Wyatt. | 我并不想谈艾诗琳或怀亚特 |
[38:03] | Well, I’m not talking about Wyatt and Ashlynn, | 我说的不是怀亚特和艾诗琳 |
[38:05] | I am just talking about partnership | 我是在说伴侣关系 |
[38:08] | and commitment and loyalty and honesty | 专一 忠诚 诚实 |
[38:11] | and all those things that Stefan just took away from me. | 所有那些斯特凡从我这儿夺走的东西 |
[38:14] | I understand, but there hasn’t been any closure. | 我明白 但你没有得到了结 |
[38:17] | I don’t need closure. | 我不需要了结 |
[38:18] | No, I do. | 我需要 |
[38:21] | I need closure. | 我需要了结 |
[38:23] | I don’t know if you remember, but my last wedding didn’t go so well. | 不知你还记不记得 我上次婚礼不太顺利 |
[38:26] | So if you think that there’s a chance that you and Stefan, | 如果你觉得你和斯特凡 |
[38:28] | uh, might find your way back together again, | 可能再次回到彼此身边 |
[38:30] | I’d like to know before I pick out my tie. | 我想在我选好结婚领带前知道 |
[38:33] | No, ’cause I want to marry you, | 因为我想娶你 |
[38:35] | and I want to be your loyal, honest, committed partner. | 我想做你忠诚 诚实 专一的伴侣 |
[38:37] | And I want our little family to work. | 我希望我们的小家庭成功 |
[38:42] | But I don’t want it if you’d rather be with someone else. | 但如果你更想跟别人在一起就算了 |
[38:49] | Look, I love our little family, Ric. | 我爱我们的小家庭 里克 |
[38:53] | It’s unconventional. | 虽然不太寻常 |
[38:54] | But I’m happy. | 但我很开心 |
[38:58] | So if this is the big conversation | 如果我们现在要 |
[39:01] | where we’re honest about our life together, | 诚实地谈谈我们共同的生活 |
[39:03] | then I think we should talk about the fact | 那我觉得我们该谈谈 |
[39:05] | that you’re the one unfulfilled by it. | 你对此的无法满足 |
[39:08] | What do you mean? | 什么意思 |
[39:09] | I saw you today. | 我今天看到你的样子了 |
[39:10] | In that place. | 在军械库的时候 |
[39:11] | We were being held captive, | 你简直迷住了 |
[39:13] | and all you could talk about was some stupid necklace. | 你只想谈那条什么破项链 |
[39:17] | It’s pretty clear that you’ve been just Indiana Jonesing | 你显然一直渴望印第安纳·琼斯 |
[39:20] | for something like that for a while now. | 那样的经历 |
[39:25] | Look, we’ve been trying so hard to have a normal life, | 我们都很努力想过正常生活 |
[39:29] | but you know what, our life is not normal. | 但知道吗 我们的生活就不正常 |
[39:32] | Our kids are witch siphons, for God sakes. | 我们的孩子是吸魔法的巫师 |
[39:35] | We are pretty deep in this. | 我们深陷其中 |
[39:38] | And if that’s the way that it has to be, | 如果只能如此 |
[39:40] | I want to be deep in it with you. | 我想跟你一起深陷其中 |
[39:44] | Okay? | 好吗 |
[39:48] | Yeah. | 好 |
[39:54] | Well, I can’t say I’m gonna miss you, stabby-pants, | 我不会怀念你的 捅人狂 |
[39:56] | but you are doing a grande solid for Bonnie. | 但你的确要帮邦妮的大忙 |
[39:59] | I figure that deserves a “Thank you,” | 我欠你个”谢谢” |
[40:02] | even in my own twisted book. | 即便我的观念比较扭曲 |
[40:05] | You’re welcome. | 不客气 |
[40:07] | All right. | 好了 |
[40:10] | Bonfire, check. | 篝火 有了 |
[40:14] | Last descendant of the tribe that created you– | 创造了你的部落的最后成员 |
[40:16] | by the way, thank you for that– check. | 对了 多谢你 有了 |
[40:20] | Bonnie’s O-neg, check. | 邦妮的血 有了 |
[40:23] | It is a great honor to meet you, Rayna. | 很荣幸见到你 蕾娜 |
[40:26] | Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah. | 嗯嗯 |
[40:26] | Look, we’re in a bit of a hurry here, okay? | 我们急着呢 |
[40:28] | So if you can get on with the shamaning… | 能不能赶紧开始施萨满法术 |
[40:51] | Hear me, Great Spirit. | 请聆听我 伟大的圣灵 |
[40:53] | Hear me. | 请聆听我 |
[40:56] | We call upon you in this moment of need. | 在这紧急时刻 我们召唤你 |
[41:00] | One has come before you. | 你面前之人 |
[41:03] | For many lifetimes as your servant, | 已经为你做了几世的仆人 |
[41:07] | your vengeance… | 为你复仇 |
[41:11] | let her journey end. | 让她的旅程终结吧 |
[41:14] | Let another take her remaining years. | 让另一人接受她余下的生命 |
[41:18] | Let another take up her burden. | 让另一人接受她的责任 |
[41:23] | Wait, what? | 等等 什么 |
[41:25] | What does that mean? | 那是什么意思 |
[41:28] | Do you think I could ever forgive you for the things you did to me? | 你觉得我可以原谅你对我做的那些事吗 |
[41:33] | Now neither will Bonnie. | 这下邦妮也不会了 |
[41:36] | When she wakes, she’ll be just like me, | 等她醒来 她会跟我一样 |
[41:38] | full of hatred for you and your kind | 充满对你 对你族类的仇恨 |
[41:41] | and unable to rest until you’ve been wiped from this earth. | 不把你们都赶尽杀绝 就永不得安宁 |
[41:47] | Rayna. | 蕾娜 |
[41:49] | Rayna. | 蕾娜 |