时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:02] | Yes, | 愿意 |
[00:03] | Mrs. Sergeant Donovan. | 多诺万警司太太 |
[00:07] | Penny! | 潘妮 |
[00:09] | No. Oh, God. | 不 天呐 |
[00:11] | I killed her. | 是我杀了她 |
[00:11] | You can’t blame yourself, Matt. | 别自责 马特 |
[00:13] | I don’t. I blame you. | 我不 我责怪你 |
[00:15] | If you want to talk about Stefan, that’s okay, all right? | 如果你想谈斯特凡 没事的 |
[00:17] | I didn’t have anything to say to him then, | 我当时没什么想跟他说的 |
[00:19] | and I don’t have anything to say about him now. | 我现在也没什么想说他的 |
[00:21] | But there hasn’t been any closure. | 但你没有得到了结 |
[00:22] | – I don’t need closure. – No, I do. | -我不需要了结 -我需要 |
[00:24] | I need to know if the effects of those pills can be reversed. | 我需要知道药物的作用是否能够逆转 |
[00:27] | The effects of my blood can’t be reversed. | 我血液的作用是无法逆转的 |
[00:29] | That would mean you just gave the girl you love a death sentence. | 那样你就给你爱的女孩判了死刑 |
[00:32] | You’re on your last mortal life. | 你在使用最后一条有限寿命 |
[00:34] | We’d like to take that life and transfer it to Bonnie. | 我们想把这条命转移给邦妮 |
[00:37] | – Let another take up her burden. – Wait, what? | -让另一人接受她的责任 -等等 什么 |
[00:40] | When she wakes, she’ll be just like me. | 等她醒来 她会跟我一样 |
[00:42] | Full of hatred for you and your kind. | 充满对你 对你族类的仇恨 |
[00:47] | Bonnie? | 邦妮 |
[00:52] | Bonnie? | 邦妮 |
[00:55] | Nice and slow. | 慢慢来 |
[01:00] | Nice and slow. | 慢慢来 |
[01:05] | How you feeling? | 你感觉如何 |
[01:08] | I don’t know. | 说不好 |
[01:10] | Just feel different. | 反正不太一样 |
[01:11] | Considering you were on death’s door, | 你刚从鬼门关回来 |
[01:13] | that’s probably a good thing. | 这大概倒是好事 |
[01:16] | Okay, here’s how I’m feeling. | 好吧 我的感觉是 |
[01:17] | I’m thirsty and starving. | 又饿又渴 |
[01:20] | I’m on it. | 我去弄 |
[01:21] | – I’ll get you a glass of water. – Okay. | -我去给你拿杯水 -好 |
[01:29] | I actually think I want a bourbon. | 其实 我想要杯波本酒 |
[01:32] | Neat. | 不加冰 |
[01:34] | There’s the girl I love. | 这才是我爱的女孩 |
[01:42] | Right. | 好了 |
[01:45] | What should we drink to then? | 我们该敬什么 |
[01:48] | New beginnings. | 新开始 |
[02:04] | My God. | 天呐 |
[02:05] | Oh, my God. Enzo, no! | 天呐 恩佐 不要 |
[02:16] | What’s happening? | 怎么回事 |
[02:20] | Nothing’s happening, mate. | 什么反应都没有 伙计 |
[02:22] | That’s the problem. | 这才是问题所在 |
[02:23] | Bonnie won’t wake up. | 邦妮不醒过来 |
[02:36] | Rayna screwed us. | 蕾娜坑了我们 |
[02:38] | She failed to mention that by giving Bonnie her life, | 她没说赋予邦妮生命的同时 |
[02:40] | she was actually giving Bonnie her lifestyle. | 还把她的作风也传给了邦妮 |
[02:42] | So now when Bonnie wakes up, she’s gonna be Rayna 2.0. | 这下等邦妮醒来 她就会成为蕾娜2.0 |
[02:46] | And does that gift begin with a very long nap? | 这份馈赠首先是一段超长的昏睡吗 |
[02:48] | I didn’t get a chance to ask as she burst into flames. | 她灰飞烟灭的时候我没来得及问 |
[02:50] | And before you ask, no, I did not get a chance to interrogate | 你不用问了 没 我也没来得及审问 |
[02:53] | her little shaman friend, | 她的萨满巫师朋友 |
[02:54] | because he vanished at the same time. | 因为他也同时消失了 |
[02:56] | Damon, did the spell work or not?! | 达蒙 咒语到底起没起效 |
[02:57] | I don’t know, Enzo. | 我不知道 恩佐 |
[03:00] | I have no idea why she’s not waking up. | 我完全不知道她为什么不肯醒来 |
[03:03] | I mean, the least she could do to thank us for saving her life | 我们救了她一命 她至少也该 |
[03:06] | is just open her eyes, | 睁开眼睛 |
[03:07] | let us know whether or not she wants to murder us. | 让我们知道她到底想不想杀了我们 |
[03:10] | What if she doesn’t? | 如果她不呢 |
[03:12] | What? | 什么 |
[03:13] | Oh, you know her as well as I do. | 你跟我一样了解她 |
[03:16] | Waking up means she’ll have to kill us. | 如果她醒来 就得杀了我们 |
[03:19] | So what if the reason Bonnie isn’t waking up | 如果邦妮不肯醒来的原因 |
[03:22] | is because she’s Bonnie? | 是因为她是邦妮呢 |
[03:26] | I think she’s better off in here, don’t you think? | 她躺在这里更好 不是吗 |
[03:29] | It’s quieter and more peaceful. | 这里更安静 更平和 |
[03:31] | Did you grab those scented candles? | 你拿熏香蜡烛来了吗 |
[03:35] | Not exactly. | 没有 |
[03:36] | No. | 不行 |
[03:38] | No, you’re not going to do this. | 不行 你不能这样 |
[03:39] | You heard what Damon said. | 你听到达蒙的话了 |
[03:41] | – If she wakes up… – When she wakes up, | -如果她醒来 -她肯定会醒的 |
[03:43] | we do not know what she’s going to be | 到时我们不知道她会变成什么 |
[03:44] | or how she’s going to feel. | 或者会有怎样的感觉 |
[03:46] | And if we chain her up, we’ve made that decision for her. | 如果我们把她铐起来 就是替她做了决定 |
[03:48] | Okay, fine. No chains. | 好吧 不用锁链 |
[03:51] | But then I’m not leaving. | 但那我不会走的 |
[03:53] | Ric. | 里克 |
[03:54] | The flight’s in an hour. | 飞机一小时后就起飞了 |
[03:55] | It’s the last flight out tonight, | 是今晚最后的一班 |
[03:57] | and Lizzie and Josie have been stuck | 莉兹和乔赛已经由 |
[03:58] | with a sitter for two days now. | 保姆照顾两天了 |
[03:59] | I know, but if this goes the wrong way, | 我知道 但如果情况不妙 |
[04:02] | I’m the one person Bonnie’s not gonna want to kill on sight, okay? | 我是唯一邦妮不会一见就想杀的人 |
[04:04] | I should be here with you. | 我该留下陪你 |
[04:06] | While our three-year-old children are in a different time zone? | 跟我们三岁的孩子处于不同的时区吗 |
[04:09] | Okay, then you get on the plane. | 好吧 那你坐飞机回去 |
[04:10] | Let me stay here and help. | 让我留下帮忙 |
[04:11] | That’s the safest, most logical plan anyway. | 这是最安全 最合理的计划 |
[04:13] | I am the single best person for Bonnie to see when she wakes up. | 我是最合适让邦妮醒来时见到的人 |
[04:17] | And you are the single best person | 你是最合适让 |
[04:19] | for our girls to see when they wake up. | 女儿们醒来时见到的人 |
[04:22] | Take the flight. | 坐飞机吧 |
[04:23] | I’ll be home as soon as I can. | 我会尽快回去 |
[04:25] | I promise. | 我保证 |
[04:29] | I’m gonna hold you to that promise. | 我会要你兑现承诺的 |
[04:34] | We’ll get through this. | 我们能撑过去的 |
[04:59] | Sir? | 长官 |
[05:00] | I know you said you didn’t want to be disturbed. | 我知道你说过不想被打扰 |
[05:02] | Is there a break in Penny’s case? | 潘妮的案子有进展吗 |
[05:05] | Yeah, it turns out it was an accident. | 是啊 原来真是起事故 |
[05:12] | You need something, Deputy? | 有事吗 警官 |
[05:13] | Yeah, you wanted to be notified | 是啊 你说如果 |
[05:14] | if there was any activity over at the Salvatore house. | 塞尔瓦托宅那边有动静通知你 |
[05:17] | Seem to be some squatters tonight. | 今晚似乎有人闯进去了 |
[05:19] | Do you want me to go over there and…? | 要我过去… |
[05:20] | No, I’ll take care of it. | 不用 我去解决 |
[05:28] | What do you want, Damon? | 什么事 达蒙 |
[05:29] | Do you never check your voicemail? | 你从不看语音信箱的吗 |
[05:31] | I left you about nine messages. | 我都给你留了九通留言了 |
[05:32] | Yeah, sorry. I’ve been a little busy telling Matt Donovan | 抱歉 我忙着告诉马特·多诺万 |
[05:34] | he’s the reason his fiance’s dead. | 是他害死了自己的未婚妻呢 |
[05:37] | Do I want to know how that went? | 我想知道那是怎么回事吗 |
[05:38] | Probably not. | 大概不会 |
[05:39] | You also probably don’t want to know | 你大概也不想知道 |
[05:40] | how screwed you are with Bonnie either. | 邦妮会多么气你 |
[05:42] | I’m sorry, I must have the wrong number. | 抱歉 我肯定是打错电话了 |
[05:43] | Because I dialed H for “Hero.” | 我打的是”英雄”的号码 |
[05:45] | Clock’s ticking, brother. | 时间紧迫 弟弟 |
[05:46] | You need to get your head in the game. | 你得打起精神来 |
[05:47] | My head is in the game, Damon. | 我很精神 达蒙 |
[05:50] | My life was blown apart when I was marked by Rayna’s sword, | 我被蕾娜的剑标记后 我的生活就破碎了 |
[05:52] | you remember that? | 记得吗 |
[05:52] | I had to leave everything I loved behind and run for years. | 我不得不抛下我爱的一切 流亡多年 |
[05:54] | So as much as I want Bonnie to wake up, | 所以我虽然希望邦妮醒来 |
[05:57] | I’m not exactly looking forward to doing that again. | 我并不期待再重演历史 |
[06:00] | All right, all right, I get it. | 好吧 我懂 |
[06:01] | You don’t have any ideas. | 你没主意 |
[06:03] | I don’t either. | 我也是 |
[06:04] | This conversation just got really depressing. | 这对话好让人郁闷 |
[06:06] | Well, I never said I didn’t have an idea. | 我没说我没主意啊 |
[06:11] | Rayna used to say that she had to kill me, | 蕾娜以前曾说她必须杀我 |
[06:13] | but she didn’t want to. | 但她并不想那么做 |
[06:15] | She could sense my humanity | 她能通过心灵链接 |
[06:16] | through some sort of psychic link. | 感应到我的人性 |
[06:17] | So if Bonnie’s fighting the same war in her head, | 那么如果邦妮的脑袋里也有同样的斗争 |
[06:20] | we need to give her some ammunition. | 我们得给她点枪弹 |
[06:21] | What, so one of us needs to delve into her subconscious, | 那么我们中一个得进入她的潜意识 |
[06:24] | and… do what exactly? | 然后做什么呢 |
[06:26] | Convince her hunter-brain that not all vampires | 让她的猎人思维相信并非所有吸血鬼 |
[06:29] | are selfish vicious monsters. | 都是自私凶狠的怪物 |
[06:32] | It’s exactly why I’m the worst person for the job. | 所以我是最不适合去做这个的人 |
[06:35] | She’s my girl. | 她是我的女人 |
[06:37] | I’ll do it. | 我去吧 |
[06:38] | No, it should be me. | 不 该我去 |
[06:41] | I was her best friend before I was a vampire. | 我成为吸血鬼之前就是她的好闺蜜 |
[06:43] | I can show her the difference between the two. | 我可以让她看到两者的区别 |
[06:47] | She’s right. | 她说得对 |
[06:56] | I’m not really in the mood for a backseat head-driver right now. | 我没心情听后座的人指挥我开车 |
[07:00] | I just wanted to see if you needed anything. | 我只是想问问你需不需要什么 |
[07:04] | You want to be helpful? | 你想帮忙 |
[07:05] | Then do your thing and run away so I can focus on my friend. | 那就发挥特长 逃跑吧 让我专心帮助朋友 |
[07:09] | Okay, I can take a hint. | 好吧 弦外之音我听得出 |
[07:12] | If you thought that was a hint, you were not paying attention. | 如果你以为那是”弦外之音” 你是没听仔细 |
[07:25] | Now for our favorite subject. | 说说我们最喜欢的项目 |
[07:29] | Anyone? | 有人知道吗 |
[07:31] | Anyone? | 谁说说 |
[07:33] | Vampires. | 吸血鬼 |
[07:35] | Real or myth? | 是真是假 |
[07:38] | Bonnie? | 邦妮 |
[07:41] | Myth. | 传言 |
[07:42] | Wrong. | 错了 |
[07:44] | Vampires are as common today as mosquitoes. | 吸血鬼在今天跟蚊子一样常见 |
[07:47] | They can walk in the daylight, | 他们可以走在日光下 |
[07:49] | kill from the shadows. | 在阴影中杀人 |
[07:50] | Hell, | 甚至 |
[07:51] | some of your best friends might be vampires. | 你最好的朋友也可能是吸血鬼 |
[07:54] | So what do we do when we meet a vampire? | 那么 如果我们碰见吸血鬼该怎么做 |
[08:00] | Anyone? | 有人回答吗 |
[08:01] | Invite them to the party. | 请他们加入派对 |
[08:07] | Very funny. | 很好笑 |
[08:09] | Anyone else? | 还有人吗 |
[08:15] | How about you, Bonnie? | 你呢 邦妮 |
[08:16] | What would you do, huh? | 你会怎么办 |
[08:17] | Would you sit there, or would you run? | 是坐在那儿 还是逃跑 |
[08:19] | Or would you fight back? | 还是反抗 |
[08:22] | Show me how to kill a vampire, Bonnie. | 让我看看你要如何杀死一只吸血鬼 邦妮 |
[08:27] | This isn’t real! | 这不是真的 |
[08:52] | This is what you’ve been going through? | 这就是你在经历的吗 |
[08:55] | Get away from me. | 离我远点 |
[08:57] | – You’re not real. – Well, you’re half right. | -你不是真的 -不全对 |
[08:59] | I’m in your head. | 我在你脑袋里 |
[09:00] | Your body is safe in Damon’s bedroom. | 你的身体在达蒙卧室 很安全 |
[09:04] | This isn’t real. | 这不是真的 |
[09:06] | And you just need to stay focused on me, Bonnie, | 把注意力放在我身上 邦妮 |
[09:09] | your friend. | 我是你的朋友 |
[09:12] | Caroline. | 卡罗琳 |
[09:22] | Something’s messing with my head. | 有什么东西在扰乱我的大脑 |
[09:24] | All my memories are being twisted into these freakish nightmares. | 我的记忆都被扭曲成了奇怪的噩梦 |
[09:27] | It’s your brain rewiring itself to hate vampires, | 是你的大脑在重塑 对吸血鬼产生恨意 |
[09:30] | to become the hunter. | 成为猎人 |
[09:32] | You have to resist. | 你得抵抗 |
[09:33] | I’m trying. | 我在努力了 |
[09:35] | I don’t want to hurt you. | 我不想伤害你 |
[09:39] | You just have to concentrate on who I am, | 你得把注意力集中在我的为人上 |
[09:42] | you know, not what I am. | 而不是我的族类 |
[09:44] | I have kids now, Bonnie, and a family. | 我有孩子了 邦妮 有家庭 |
[09:48] | You should see the girls. They are just getting so big. | 你真该看看姑娘们 他们长得好大 |
[09:52] | You have to fight the voices in your head. | 你得抵抗你脑袋里的声音 |
[09:54] | Open your eyes and just come and have dinner with us. | 睁开眼睛 来跟我们吃晚饭吧 |
[09:57] | We miss you so much. | 我们好想你 |
[10:03] | Do your kids know… that you’re a vampire? | 你的孩子知道 你是吸血鬼吗 |
[10:09] | Uh, no, we haven’t had that talk with them yet. | 不 我们还没跟他们说过这事 |
[10:14] | Kind of waiting for the birds and the bees first. | 想等先经历了青春期性教育再说 |
[10:17] | And when you tuck them in at night, | 你晚上哄他们睡觉时 |
[10:20] | and you brush the hair off their pretty necks, | 撩开他们可爱的脖子上的头发时 |
[10:24] | admire it a little? | 你会有渴望吗 |
[10:26] | Bonnie, that’s gross. | 邦妮 这太恶心了 |
[10:27] | This is your lizard brain talking. | 这是你的本能的论调 |
[10:29] | Fight it. | 抵抗它 |
[10:33] | I can’t help it. | 我忍不住 |
[10:35] | All I see is you losing control. | 我只能看到你失控 |
[10:42] | Hurting those little girls. | 伤害那些小姑娘 |
[10:43] | No, that’s not me. | 不 我不是那样的 |
[10:46] | You know that’s not me. | 你知道我不是那样 |
[10:47] | And you have the nerve to call them your kids. | 你还有种说他们是你的孩子 |
[10:54] | What happened? How’d it go? | 怎么回事 顺利吗 |
[10:57] | About as bad as it could have. | 很不顺利 |
[11:02] | Oh, no. | 糟糕 |
[11:06] | She stabbed me. | 她捅了我 |
[11:07] | In the dream? | 在梦里吗 |
[11:08] | Yeah. How is that possible? | 是啊 这怎么可能 |
[11:09] | I don’t know. You may have been marked. | 不知道 但你被标记了 |
[11:12] | – Tell me this isn’t real. – It’s real. | -这不是真的吧 -是真的 |
[11:14] | And if Bonnie wakes up, | 等邦妮醒来 |
[11:16] | you’re the first person she kills. | 你就是她猎杀的第一个目标 |
[11:26] | I just need some air. | 我就是需要喘口气 |
[11:28] | Well, you can slow down and talk to me. | 你可以慢点走跟我说说 |
[11:29] | Why? You don’t understand how she marked me any more than I do. | 为什么 你跟我一样不明白她是怎么标记我的 |
[11:32] | Caroline, when you were in Bonnie’s head, | 卡罗琳 你进入邦妮头脑时 |
[11:33] | she must have created some sort of psychic link. | 她肯定是跟你建立了心灵链接 |
[11:35] | The scar is just a manifestation of that connection. | 疤痕只是那种联系的表象显现 |
[11:38] | You need to get as far away from her as you can. Starting now. | 你需要尽可能远离她 马上就走 |
[11:41] | No, that is not an option. | 不 这不行 |
[11:42] | Enzo’s gonna figure it out. | 恩佐能想到办法的 |
[11:43] | He’s gonna get through to her. | 他会让她想通的 |
[11:44] | Caroline, I carried that scar with me for three years. | 卡罗琳 那个疤我带了三年 |
[11:48] | I’ve lived through this before. | 我经历过这种事 |
[11:49] | So all of a sudden | 那么突然间 |
[11:51] | the past three years have just been a living hell for you? | 过去这三年就成了你的噩梦了吗 |
[11:53] | I saw the postmarks on your letters, Stefan. | 我看到你信上的邮戳了 斯特凡 |
[11:55] | Paris, Marrakech, Bora Bora. | 巴黎 马拉喀什 博拉博拉岛 |
[11:57] | I’m shocked you even had time to write | 你居然还有时间写信都让我震惊 |
[11:59] | between escaping certain death and sipping mai tais. | 一边要逃命 一边还要喝迈代鸡尾酒 |
[12:02] | Meanwhile, I was so desperate, | 而我绝望到 |
[12:04] | I called Klaus for help. | 去找克劳斯帮忙 |
[12:06] | Who’s nowhere to be found, by the way. | 对了 他现在不见踪影了 |
[12:09] | Caroline, just… | 卡罗琳 |
[12:09] | No, I do not want an explanation. | 不 我不想听解释 |
[12:12] | All I want is for you to respect my choice to not run away. | 我只希望你尊重我不逃跑的决定 |
[12:37] | Something wrong, Deputy? | 有什么问题吗 警官 |
[12:40] | It’s sheriff now. | 现在是警长了 |
[12:42] | You got a lot of balls coming back to Mystic Falls. | 你好大胆 敢回神秘瀑布镇 |
[12:44] | Bonnie is comatose on Damon’s bed. | 邦妮在达蒙床上昏迷着 |
[12:47] | Have your pathetic rules ever meant less? | 你可悲的规矩就不能放松一下吗 |
[12:49] | Those rules are the last shred | 那规矩是仅剩的 |
[12:51] | of what my fiance and I built together. | 我和我未婚妻共同建立的东西 |
[12:52] | Well, no disrespect to your dead girl, | 无意冒犯你死去的女友 |
[12:54] | but my still-alive girl is hanging on by a thread, | 但我还活着的女友现在命悬一线 |
[12:57] | and I’m about to use my vampire powers | 我正要利用我的吸血鬼能力 |
[12:59] | to try to find a loophole in her subconscious, | 在她的潜意识里找到漏洞 |
[13:01] | knowing full well that if I fail, | 同时心知 一旦我失败 |
[13:03] | I’ll be forever marked for death at her hands. | 我将永远被标记 要被她亲手杀死 |
[13:05] | She wouldn’t be in this situation | 如果不是你和达蒙 |
[13:07] | if it weren’t for you and Damon. | 她根本不会落得这个境地 |
[13:08] | It’s an endless cycle. Penny knew that. | 这是无尽的循环 潘妮就明白这点 |
[13:10] | She knew that we needed to take a stand. | 她知道我们必须表明立场 |
[13:12] | Yeah? How’d that work out for her? | 是吗 那她结果如何呢 |
[13:18] | If you want to follow in her footsteps, be my guest. | 如果你想追随她的脚步 随你便 |
[13:20] | Barge in there, guns blazing, | 冲进去 开枪 |
[13:24] | the great… | 神秘瀑布镇 |
[13:24] | cowboy sheriff of Mystic Falls, | 厉害的牛仔警长 |
[13:27] | or you could table your feelings about vampires | 或者 你可以暂且搁置你对吸血鬼的厌恶 |
[13:31] | until your friend is awake. | 等到你的朋友醒来再说 |
[13:35] | Your choice. | 你自己选 |
[13:41] | All right, Bonnie, I really need this to work. | 好吧 邦妮 一定要成功啊 |
[13:44] | Look, I admit, I was a bit skeptical | 我承认 当我得知 |
[13:45] | when I found out you and Enzo were a thing, okay? | 你和恩佐成了一对时 我有些怀疑 |
[13:49] | Well, real skeptical. | 非常怀疑 |
[13:51] | But if he can’t get through to you, | 但如果他不能说通你 |
[13:53] | and I’m your last lifeline, | 我成了你最后的希望 |
[13:56] | we’re screwed. | 那我们就完蛋了 |
[14:22] | Hey, short skirt, you want to join us? | 短裙妹 想加入我们吗 |
[14:26] | Uh, I don’t think so. | 不要 |
[14:30] | What about now? | 现在呢 |
[14:36] | I-I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[14:38] | Let me go. | 放过我吧 |
[14:39] | Like I said, | 我说了 |
[14:42] | I don’t think so. | 不要 |
[14:53] | Guess it’s true what they say. | 看来真如他们所说 |
[14:55] | Public school system in the States really has gone to rot. | 美国公立学校系统真是完蛋了 |
[14:59] | Enzo. | 恩佐 |
[15:05] | So you’re in control of what I’m seeing now? | 你能控制我现在看到什么吗 |
[15:08] | Uh, so long as you don’t fight | 只要你不抵抗 |
[15:09] | my mucking around in your subconscious. | 我在你潜意识里的游荡 |
[15:13] | Meaning we could have gone anywhere? | 那么我们本可去任何地方的吗 |
[15:15] | “Anywhere” means Paris, by the way. | “任何地方”是指巴黎 |
[15:17] | So why are we walking around in my old high school? | 那我们为什么走在我的高中母校里 |
[15:19] | I might ask you the same question. | 我也想问你呢 |
[15:22] | I guess I’m trying to find something to hold onto. | 我大概是想找个什么依靠 |
[15:25] | A time before vampires were a part of my life. | 吸血鬼进入我生活之前的时候 |
[15:28] | Take those stoners. | 比如那俩嗑药的 |
[15:30] | Chad Carpenter used to annoy me after practice every day, | 查德·卡朋特以前每天训练结束都会骚扰我 |
[15:33] | but he was a jerk. | 但他是个混蛋 |
[15:34] | Not a vampire. | 不是吸血鬼 |
[15:36] | It’s like the spell is overriding who I was. | 就好像这个咒语在改写我的曾经 |
[15:39] | Who I am. | 我的现在 |
[15:40] | Maybe you’ve just been looking in the wrong place, luv. | 或许你是找错地方了 亲爱的 |
[15:52] | Still not Paris. | 还是不是巴黎 |
[15:54] | No, this is my fantasy now, remember? | 不 现在是我的幻想了 记得吗 |
[15:56] | Yeah, I’m still wearing my cheerleading uniform. | 是啊 我还穿着我的拉拉队服 |
[15:58] | How could I forget? | 怎么忘得了 |
[16:02] | You’re trying to remember your life without vampires. | 你想回忆起没有吸血鬼的日子 |
[16:05] | Remember us instead. | 回忆我们吧 |
[16:07] | When we wrote music together… | 我们一起创作音乐 |
[16:10] | …you not only tolerated a vampire, | 你不仅容忍了一只吸血鬼 |
[16:15] | you fell in love with one. | 你还爱上了他 |
[16:18] | Play that song | 弹那首歌 |
[16:20] | and you will have something to hold onto. | 你就有依靠了 |
[16:23] | Like I do. | 就像我一样 |
[16:37] | I have always wanted to be loved by someone | 我一直希望有人像你爱我那样 |
[16:41] | in the way that you loved me. | 爱我 |
[16:45] | And I would rather have those memories | 我宁可要留住那份记忆 |
[16:48] | than any future where I destroy them. | 也不想有一个我毁掉那些回忆的未来 |
[16:55] | Well, you don’t have a choice. | 你没有选择 |
[16:59] | – If you don’t take Rayna’s life… – Then I’ll die. | -如果你不接受蕾娜的生命 -我就会死 |
[17:08] | No. No, that is not an option. | 不 那不行 |
[17:10] | Do you hear me? | 你听到了吗 |
[17:18] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[17:21] | But this, this is my choice. | 但这是我的选择 |
[17:29] | And I’ve already made it. | 我已经做出了 |
[17:36] | Now get out of here and let me go. | 出去吧 放下我 |
[17:40] | I’m sorry, Bonnie, | 对不起 邦妮 |
[17:42] | but the one thing I can’t do is leave you. | 但我就是不能丢下你 |
[17:55] | The hell happened? | 怎么回事 |
[18:00] | Perfect. | 这可好 |
[18:01] | Well, I hope you got some quality time with her, | 希望你跟她共度了美好时光 |
[18:03] | because when she wakes up, | 因为等她醒来 |
[18:05] | your relationship is officially on the rocks. | 你们的恋情就正式触礁了 |
[18:07] | That’s the least of my concerns. | 这是我最不担心的事了 |
[18:11] | She’s fighting it, all right. | 她是在抵抗 |
[18:12] | Just not the way we want her to. | 但并不是以我们希望的那种方式 |
[18:15] | If waking up means killing us, | 如果醒来她就要杀死我们 |
[18:17] | she’d rather just slip away. | 她宁可死去 |
[18:40] | Oh, good. You’re up. | 太好了 你醒了 |
[18:41] | Did you seriously just vervain me? | 你居然拿马鞭草毒我吗 |
[18:43] | – Yep. – Is this a hostage situation? | -是啊 -这算是人质劫持吗 |
[18:45] | Be mad all you want, just do it while you’re looking at these. | 随你发火 但是一边看这个一边火吧 |
[18:48] | “Hong Kong.” Yeah, that’s really funny. | “香港” 真有意思 |
[18:49] | All that matters is that we get moving, and we stay moving now. | 重要的是 我们得马上开始跑了 不能停下 |
[18:52] | “We”? There’s no such thing as “we,” Stefan. | “我们” 根本没有什么”我们” |
[18:54] | There hasn’t been for a very long time. | 已经很久没有了 |
[18:56] | Fine. You want to do this alone, that’s your choice. | 好吧 你想自己来 随你 |
[18:58] | Oh, how ironic, | 真讽刺 |
[18:59] | considering that the only reason I’m even here | 毕竟我之所以在这儿 |
[19:01] | is that you decided to go all caveman | 是因为你像个原始蛮人一样 |
[19:03] | and kidnapped me against my will. | 违背我的意愿 绑架了我 |
[19:05] | This is not you. | 这不像你 |
[19:06] | You usually respect people’s choices. | 你一般是尊重别人的选择的 |
[19:08] | Yeah, until it comes to life and death, | 是啊 除非事关生死 |
[19:10] | and then it’s not up for discussion. | 那就没得商量了 |
[19:11] | There’s always a choice. | 选择总是有的 |
[19:12] | You gave Elena that choice. | 你给了埃琳娜这个选择 |
[19:13] | And then I lost her. | 然后我就失去了她 |
[19:14] | Elena asked me to rescue her friend | 埃琳娜求我从河底 |
[19:16] | from the bottom of a river instead of her, and she died | 救出她的朋友 而不是她 然后她死了 |
[19:19] | because I respected her damn choice. | 就因为我尊重了她的选择 |
[19:22] | Well, maybe one day you’ll wake up and realize | 或许有一日你会醒来 意识到 |
[19:24] | that I deserve the same respect that she did. | 我也该拥有你给她那样的尊敬 |
[19:27] | But I stopped waiting for that day a long time ago. | 但我早就停止等待那一天的到来了 |
[19:30] | Whatever I decide to do about Bonnie | 不管邦妮的事我做出怎样的决定 |
[19:31] | is a decision that I’m going to make by myself | 这个决定我都要自己做 |
[19:34] | or with my family, but not you. | 或者跟我的家人一起做 但跟你无关 |
[19:36] | Caroline, listen to me. | 卡罗琳 听我说 |
[19:39] | When you bring your family into this, | 如果你把你的家人扯进来 |
[19:41] | you’re putting them in danger too. | 就会让他们也陷入危险 |
[19:42] | And if I leave them behind, then I’m abandoning them, | 如果我丢下他们 就是抛弃他们 |
[19:45] | which is just as bad. | 那是一样糟糕的 |
[19:46] | Maybe even worse. | 或许更糟 |
[19:55] | Where’d you run off to? | 你跑哪去了 |
[19:56] | Got Caroline out of town. | 带卡罗琳出城 |
[19:58] | Huh, guess that’s progress. | 这也算有进展 |
[19:59] | Honestly, I’m surprised she went anywhere with you. | 老实说 我没想到她会跟你去任何地方 |
[20:01] | Well, jamming her with a syringe full of vervain | 那可能跟我给她注射了 |
[20:04] | might have had something to do with it. | 一针管的马鞭草有关 |
[20:06] | Good call. | 好主意 |
[20:06] | Rinse and repeat as needed. | 继续重复上述步骤 |
[20:08] | If you’re agreeing with me, | 如果你都表示认同 |
[20:09] | then I know I really screwed up. | 那我真是搞砸了 |
[20:11] | Hey, doing the wrong thing for the right reason | 为正确的原因做错事 |
[20:13] | has always worked for me. | 我是从不介意 |
[20:15] | I hate that you get away with it. | 我真讨厌你能不受责罚 |
[20:18] | Well, that’s why we’re a good team. | 所以我们才是个好团队 |
[20:19] | I screw up, you wear the cape. | 我搞砸 你收拾 |
[20:21] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[20:22] | Hero never gets the girl, right? | 英雄永远得不到妹子 是吧 |
[20:24] | You of all people should know that. | 你是最清楚的 |
[20:25] | Well, take it from the guy who supposedly got it all | 听据说什么都得到了 而现在陪着 |
[20:28] | and is currently sitting with bubkes. | 小丫头的人说一句 |
[20:30] | Stop moping about who you are not | 别再为你做不到的自怨自艾 |
[20:32] | and try being who you are, | 努力去做你能做的 |
[20:34] | the guy that’s in love with Caroline Forbes. | 爱着卡罗琳·福布斯的人 |
[20:37] | You just vervained her, Stefan. | 你刚给她打了马鞭草 斯特凡 |
[20:38] | In my playbook, that’s a notch above flowers and chocolates, | 要我说 这比鲜花巧克力更浪漫 |
[20:41] | because when you love someone, | 因为你如果爱一个人 |
[20:43] | sometimes you have to go to those extremes. | 有时候就得采取极端手段 |
[20:46] | Listen, I know that you’ve been locked up in a coffin | 听着 我知道过去三年的文明岁月中 |
[20:49] | for the last three years of actual civilization, | 你都被关在一口棺材里 |
[20:52] | but that is legitimately terrible advice. | 但这真是烂透顶的建议 |
[20:58] | Actually, brother, | 其实 弟弟 |
[21:00] | that advice is so good that I have to take it myself. | 这建议太好了 我打算自己听取 |
[21:05] | All right, Bon. | 好了 邦 |
[21:06] | I couldn’t reach your good side, | 我不能触及你好的一面 |
[21:08] | I can sure as hell reach your bad side. | 但我绝对能触及你坏的一面 |
[21:11] | No more Stefaning this situation. | 再不能按斯特凡的方式来了 |
[21:14] | I got to be me. | 我得拿出我的样子 |
[21:45] | Elena? | 埃琳娜 |
[21:51] | You’re not the imaginary pizza guy. | 你不是幻想出来的披萨外卖小哥 |
[21:56] | Damon. | 达蒙 |
[21:57] | You sound disappointed. | 你听上去很失望 |
[21:59] | Hoping for someone else? | 希望见到别的人吗 |
[22:00] | Leave me alone. | 别来烦我 |
[22:02] | You’re literally the last person I want to see. | 你真的是我最不想见到的人 |
[22:04] | Oh, come on, | 得了 |
[22:06] | we both know why you’re really here. | 我们都知道你究竟为什么在这儿 |
[22:08] | We also know that you can’t ever see Elena again. | 我们也知道 你永远都见不到埃琳娜了 |
[22:11] | Neither can I. | 我也是 |
[22:12] | That’s just, not until… | 直到 |
[22:14] | I die. | 我死 |
[22:15] | Which brings us to the reason I’m here. | 所以就要说到我来的原因了 |
[22:18] | I just wanted to say thank you, | 我想跟你说句谢谢 |
[22:20] | before it was too late. | 趁现在还来得及 |
[22:22] | Thank me for what? | 谢我什么 |
[22:23] | For fighting the good fight. | 做正义的抵抗 |
[22:26] | Going gently into that good night, | 温顺地进入夜晚 |
[22:28] | and a whole slew of other sappy clichés. | 以及其他那些俗套的话 |
[22:30] | Bottom line… | 总之 |
[22:32] | you’re gonna die, Bon. | 你要死了 邦 |
[22:35] | As much as I hate to admit it, | 我虽然不愿承认 |
[22:36] | it’s gonna make me a very happy man, | 但这会让我非常幸福 |
[22:39] | which is why I figured the least I could do | 所以 我觉得我至少 |
[22:42] | was dive into your brain and say good-bye. | 该潜入你的意识 跟你道别 |
[22:45] | Why? | 为什么 |
[22:47] | You usually don’t bother. | 你一般都懒得道别的 |
[22:49] | Hurtful… | 好伤人 |
[22:51] | and untrue. | 而且不是真的 |
[22:53] | I present exhibit A for the defense, | 辩方证物A |
[22:55] | so if you’d finally just read the damn thing, | 如果你肯终于读下这破玩意 |
[22:57] | we could both go on our own way. | 我们也可以各走各路了 |
[22:59] | You to peace. | 你走向安宁 |
[23:00] | Me to my girl. | 我走向我的恋人 |
[23:02] | What do you say? | 怎么样 |
[23:04] | Not good enough. | 这不够 |
[23:08] | Never has been. | 以前不狗 |
[23:09] | Never will be. | 以后也不会够 |
[23:13] | Lucky for you, I memorized it. | 幸好 我都背住了 |
[23:16] | Dear Bonnie, have a nice life, | 亲爱的邦妮 祝你人生愉快 |
[23:18] | if your guilty conscience allows you to. | 如果你愧疚的良心允许你愉快的话 |
[23:20] | If there’s one thing I would change about our friendship… | 如果说我要改变一件我们友谊中的事 |
[23:22] | I never would have pulled you off of that street in Amsterdam. | 我会不在阿姆斯特丹的街上救你一命 |
[23:25] | Screw you, Damon. | 去你的 达蒙 |
[23:26] | You screwed me, all right. | 你是坑死我了 |
[23:28] | Got your life all intertwined with Elena’s, dooming me, | 你的生命跟埃琳娜连在了一起 导致我 |
[23:31] | and let’s be honest, all of our friends, | 老实说 还有我们的朋友 |
[23:33] | to a lifetime without the one person | 这辈子无法见到 |
[23:35] | we miss the most, which, to be perfectly clear, ain’t you. | 我们最想念的那个人 说清楚 那人不是你 |
[23:39] | That’s why we’re on this porch, | 所以 我们在这个门廊上 |
[23:41] | because it’s the first place Elena and I ever kissed. | 因为这是埃琳娜和我第一次接吻的地方 |
[23:44] | Over there by that bench? | 就在那边长椅上 |
[23:45] | The first time she ever had the courage | 那是她第一次有勇气 |
[23:47] | to tell me she loved me, | 告诉我她爱我 |
[23:48] | and merely one foot to my right, | 在我右边一英尺的地方 |
[23:50] | is where I watched her take the cure | 我看着她服下了解药 |
[23:53] | so that she could have the life that she dreamed of | 好让她过上她梦想中的人生 |
[23:55] | before you screwed it up, | 结果都被你搞砸了 |
[23:57] | but the very spot you’re standing, | 但是你正站着的地方 |
[23:59] | is the happiest place of all. | 是最快乐的 |
[24:01] | You know why? | 知道为什么吗 |
[24:02] | Because that’s the spot where you’re gonna decide | 因为你要在这里决定 |
[24:04] | to give me my Elena back. | 把我的埃琳娜还给我 |
[24:06] | So, why don’t you close those pretty little eyes | 你赶紧合上你漂亮的小眼睛 |
[24:09] | and give up the ghost for me? | 为了我断气吧 |
[24:12] | You’re a monster. | 你是个禽兽 |
[24:13] | Sure am, but I usually get my way. | 是啊 但我通常都能如愿 |
[24:19] | Sorry, Bon-Bon. | 抱歉 邦邦 |
[24:21] | I had to get you to wake up somehow. | 我总得想办法唤醒你 |
[24:26] | Catch me if you can. | 来抓我啊 |
[24:43] | You’re still here. | 你还在 |
[24:50] | You’re right. | 你是对的 |
[24:51] | It’s not safe. | 现在不安全 |
[24:53] | I’m not safe | 我不安全 |
[24:55] | because of this stupid scar, | 就因为这道破伤疤 |
[24:58] | and any chance that my girls might get caught up in this whole hunt. | 因为不能冒险让我的女儿被卷入猎杀 |
[25:03] | I know. | 我知道 |
[25:04] | – Believe me, I’ve been there. – You think? | -相信我 我有体会 -是吗 |
[25:06] | I am in the exact same situation that you were in three years ago, | 我现在跟你三年前的处境完全相同 |
[25:11] | and now that I finally understand how you felt, | 现在我终于理解你的感受了 |
[25:14] | I’m even more furious with you, | 我甚至更气你了 |
[25:16] | because I know what a huge decision you had to make, | 因为我知道你做了多大的决定 |
[25:18] | and you made it without me. | 而你没问过我就自己决定了 |
[25:21] | Look. | 听着 |
[25:22] | When I went to go find you in Dallas, | 我去达拉斯找你时 |
[25:26] | here’s what I saw– | 我看到的是 |
[25:27] | I saw you and Ric and the kids, and you were happy. | 你和里克和孩子们 你们是那么开心 |
[25:32] | You know what I didn’t see? | 知道我没看到什么吗 |
[25:33] | Me. | 我 |
[25:35] | So, I convinced myself that I was doing right by you, | 所以我让自己相信 我在做对你正确的事 |
[25:38] | even though I had no idea what I was doing. | 尽管我完全不知道自己在做什么 |
[25:43] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[25:45] | And you have every right | 你完全有权 |
[25:47] | to hate me for what I did to you three years ago. | 为我三年前做的事恨我 |
[25:49] | And three hours ago. | 还有三小时前的事呢 |
[25:53] | Just don’t pretend that you wouldn’t act any differently. | 但别假装你会采取不一样的行动 |
[25:56] | You’re doing the same thing with Bonnie right now. | 你在邦妮身上做了同样的选择 |
[25:58] | You can’t accept a world where Bonnie dies. | 你无法接受让邦妮死去 |
[26:01] | Even though that’s a choice that she’s trying to make for herself, | 尽管这是她自己想做的选择 |
[26:04] | and you know why? | 知道为什么吗 |
[26:06] | Because you love her too much, | 因为你太爱她了 |
[26:09] | and there’s nothing wrong with that, | 这没什么不对 |
[26:13] | and I love you, | 我爱你 |
[26:16] | and the thought of you getting hurt… | 一想到你会受伤 |
[26:18] | it’s not an option that I’m willing to entertain. | 我不愿考虑这个选项 |
[26:20] | You hurt me. | 你伤害了我 |
[26:23] | More than anyone else has ever hurt me. | 超过所有其他人给过我的伤害 |
[26:28] | I loved you… | 我是爱你的 |
[26:31] | and you left me. | 你却离开了我 |
[26:33] | I know. | 我知道 |
[26:35] | All I can do is say that I’m sorry and hope | 我只能说抱歉 并希望 |
[26:37] | that you’ll forgive me one day. | 你有一日能原谅我 |
[26:44] | I just don’t think that I can do that. | 我觉得我做不到 |
[26:55] | Bonnie? | 邦妮 |
[26:57] | Caroline, I can see you. | 卡罗琳 我看得到你 |
[27:00] | I can feel you. | 我感觉得到你 |
[27:02] | You’re marked and I know exactly where you are. | 你被标记了 我知道你在哪 |
[27:04] | It’s okay. | 没事的 |
[27:05] | You’re alive. | 你活了 |
[27:06] | No, it’s not okay. | 不 这有事 |
[27:07] | I’m not in control. | 我无法控制 |
[27:09] | I’m gonna come for you. | 我要去找你 |
[27:12] | Please, don’t let it come to that. | 求你 别让事情发展到那一步 |
[27:19] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[27:22] | We run. | 我们跑 |
[27:32] | How’s it feel to be alive? | 活着的感觉如何 |
[27:33] | I don’t think there’s a word to describe | 我想言语无法表达 |
[27:35] | the depths of hatred I feel towards you right now. | 我此刻对你的恨意 |
[27:37] | On the bright side, your skin’s never looked better. | 好的方面是 你的皮肤前所未有的好 |
[27:39] | Jokes. | 开玩笑 |
[27:41] | Dead man’s last comfort. | 死人最后的安慰 |
[27:44] | Come on, Bon-Bon, you know everything I’ve said | 得了 邦邦 你知道我说的话 |
[27:46] | was just a ploy to make you wake up, right? | 都是唤醒你的计策吧 |
[27:48] | Really? | 是吗 |
[27:48] | Is that why you’re running through the woods scared? | 所以你现在才害怕地在林子里跑吗 |
[27:53] | You can see me? | 你看得到我 |
[27:55] | Not only can I see you… | 我不仅看得到你 |
[27:57] | but I can sense what you’re feeling, | 我还能感觉到你的感受 |
[27:58] | which is how I know deep down, | 所以我知道 你内心深处 |
[27:59] | there’s a part of you that meant | 真有几分是像你在 |
[28:01] | what you said to me on Elena’s porch. | 埃琳娜门廊上说的那么想的 |
[28:04] | Hey, I said what I said to save your life. | 我那么说是为了救你 |
[28:06] | It’s not the first time I’ve saved your bacon, by the way. | 而且我这不是第一次救你了 |
[28:08] | Don’t actions speak louder than words? | 难道不是事实胜于雄辩吗 |
[28:10] | The only reason you saved me time and time again is because | 你之所以一次又一次地救我 |
[28:13] | you believe that if you didn’t, | 是因为你认为如果你不救我 |
[28:15] | Elena would never forgive you. | 埃琳娜会永远不原谅你的 |
[28:16] | A conundrum that you’re now familiar with | 而你现在也要面对同样的困境 |
[28:18] | because if you kill me, Elena will never forgive you. | 如果你杀了我 埃琳娜也永远不会原谅你 |
[28:21] | That’s the thing, Damon. | 问题是 达蒙 |
[28:22] | As you were so eager to remind me… | 就像你急于提醒我的那样 |
[28:28] | I’m never gonna have to explain myself to her. | 我永远不用当面跟她解释了 |
[28:38] | Out of my way, Matt. | 闪开 马特 |
[28:38] | Not until you hear what I have to say. | 你得先听听我想说的 |
[28:41] | I couldn’t get in your head, | 我不能潜入你的意识 |
[28:42] | so I’ve been waiting out here to do it the normal way. | 所以我一直等在这里用正常方式跟你说 |
[28:44] | You’re too late. | 你太迟了 |
[28:45] | I’m not the person you used to know. | 我已经不是你曾经认识的那个人了 |
[28:46] | Well, in case you haven’t noticed, | 如果你还没发现 |
[28:48] | I’m not the person you used to know, either. | 我也不是你曾经认识的那个人了 |
[28:50] | That guy died two years ago with Penny. | 那个人两年前跟潘妮一起死了 |
[28:52] | Then come with me. | 那就跟我一起来啊 |
[28:53] | You helped Rayna Cruz before, so help me now. | 你帮过蕾娜·科鲁兹 现在帮我吧 |
[28:55] | I came here to talk you out of murdering our friends, | 我是来劝你别杀我们的朋友的 |
[28:57] | not lend a hand, | 不是来帮忙的 |
[28:58] | because I do know you, Bonnie. | 因为我了解你 邦妮 |
[29:00] | I’ve known you since we were little kids, | 我们还是孩子时就认识了 |
[29:02] | and I refuse to believe that the girl who bought me | 我不愿相信 我们九岁时 给我买了 |
[29:04] | my first football when we were nine | 第一个橄榄球的女孩 |
[29:07] | is gone for good. | 已经彻底消失了 |
[29:12] | Then help me not do this. | 那就帮我别这么做 |
[29:15] | Keep me connected to my human side. | 帮我保持与人性的联系 |
[29:17] | I don’t know if fighting this will work, | 我不知道我是否真能抵抗住 |
[29:20] | but I’ll try if you will. | 但如果你愿尝试 我也会一试 |
[29:24] | I’m in. | 我帮你 |
[29:27] | Now get in the truck, and we’ll drive somewhere safe. | 上车 我送你去个安全的地方 |
[29:31] | There is one condition. | 有个条件 |
[29:34] | What’s that? | 什么条件 |
[29:35] | I need to kill Damon first. | 我得先杀了达蒙 |
[29:38] | Damon Salvatore. | 达蒙·塞尔瓦托 |
[29:39] | The vampire who has ruined my life in more ways than I can count. | 已经数不清次地毁了我人生的吸血鬼 |
[29:43] | Who has brought nothing but pain and suffering to our friends, | 他给我们的朋友带来了无尽的痛苦和折磨 |
[29:46] | and will continue to do it as long as he’s alive. | 只要他还活着 就会继续这么做 |
[29:49] | The vampire who killed your sister | 他杀了你妹妹 |
[29:52] | because he was bored. | 就因为无聊 |
[30:00] | Like I said… | 就像我说的 |
[30:03] | I’m in. | 我帮你 |
[30:18] | Well, you caught me. | 被你逮到了 |
[30:23] | Did you raid a cosplay convention or something? | 你是抢了个cosplay大会吗 |
[30:26] | Oh, they’re real. | 是真装备 |
[30:28] | Courtesy of Matt, who is also setting up | 马特给的 而且他这会儿 |
[30:29] | a perimeter around the forest as we speak. | 正在森林周边建立警戒 |
[30:32] | I’m not so sure you want to do that. | 你恐怕不会想那么做 |
[30:33] | You know, given Matt’s track record, I’d say you’ve got | 考虑马特的记录 你大概有 |
[30:35] | about a 60% chance of taking on some friendly fire. | 60%的可能被友军误伤 |
[30:41] | Nice toss, Bonnie. | 丢得好 邦妮 |
[30:43] | This hunter thing might be your best look yet. | 做猎人或许会是你最棒的形象 |
[30:47] | Truth is, | 事实上 |
[30:48] | – I don’t have to run from you. – Why is that? | -我不需要逃离你 -为什么 |
[30:50] | ‘Cause you’re not gonna kill me, Bonnie. | 因为你不用杀我 邦妮 |
[30:53] | You’re right. | 你说得对 |
[30:54] | I’m gonna dismember you. | 我要肢解了你 |
[30:57] | I’m gonna set you on fire, | 我要把你点着 |
[30:59] | then I’m gonna carve out your hateful heart. | 然后我要挖出你充满恨的心 |
[31:02] | You are a living, breathing reminder of everything that I’ve lost. | 你活生生地提醒着我 我失去的一切 |
[31:07] | When I look at you, | 我看着你时 |
[31:08] | I see a smug, selfish parasite | 我看到的是一个自以为是 自私的寄生虫 |
[31:11] | where my friend Elena should be. | 而本该是我的朋友埃琳娜站在这里 |
[31:14] | See the history that we have? | 瞧我们有多深厚的历史啊 |
[31:16] | That feeling… I mean, it’s almost… | 那种感觉 几乎… |
[31:39] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[31:41] | Can you put Daddy back on the phone, please? | 能不能再让爸爸接电话 |
[31:43] | When are you coming home, Mommy? | 你什么时候回来 妈妈 |
[31:49] | Uh, that’s what I need to talk to Daddy about. | 我就是得跟爸爸说这事 |
[31:52] | I love you. | 我爱你们 |
[31:54] | You know that, right? | 你们知道吧 |
[31:56] | We love you, too. | 我们也爱你 |
[31:59] | All right, girls. It’s time to go back to bed, okay? | 好了 姑娘们 你们该回床上了 |
[32:01] | Daddy’s got to talk to Mommy. | 爸爸得跟妈妈说话 |
[32:04] | I’ll tuck you in a little bit, all right? | 我回头就去哄你们睡觉 |
[32:07] | Come home, Caroline. We’ll deal with this. | 回家来吧 卡罗琳 我们一起面对 |
[32:09] | How? | 怎么面对 |
[32:10] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[32:11] | We just will. | 但我们会的 |
[32:12] | We’ll… we’ll run. Together, as a family. | 我们一家人一起跑 |
[32:14] | No. If anything ever happened to the girls, or you… | 不 如果女儿们或者你出了什么事 |
[32:17] | I won’t let it. I promise. | 我不会让任何事发生的 我保证 |
[32:18] | You know you can’t promise that. | 你知道你做不了这个保证 |
[32:20] | Just stop being so supportive, will you? | 别再那么鼓励我了 好吗 |
[32:22] | Just yell at me and tell me this is all my fault, because it is. | 冲我吼 说这都怪我 因为就是怪我 |
[32:27] | If I had just left when I had the chance… | 如果我当初抓住机会离开了 |
[32:34] | Where are you guys gonna go? | 你们打算去哪 |
[32:35] | Wait. Don’t tell me. | 等等 别说 |
[32:37] | It’s safer that way. | 这样更安全 |
[32:39] | I’m so sorry, Ric. | 对不起 里克 |
[32:40] | Don’t be. | 没事 |
[32:41] | You just keep moving. | 你别停步 |
[32:43] | And, Caroline… | 卡罗琳 |
[32:46] | you know I love you, right? | 你知道我爱你吧 |
[32:50] | I know. | 我知道 |
[32:51] | I’ll call you when… I get a chance. | 等我有机会了就打给你 |
[33:44] | Giving up already? | 这就放弃了 |
[33:46] | On the contrary. | 恰恰相反 |
[33:48] | You’re actually walking into my carefully laid trap. | 你正在走入我精心布置的陷阱 |
[33:52] | Oh, no. | 不 |
[33:53] | A stump. | 树桩子啊 |
[33:54] | It’s not just any stump, honey. | 不是普通的树桩子 亲爱的 |
[33:59] | My grave. | 我的坟墓 |
[34:01] | From Remembrance Day. | 铭记日的 |
[34:02] | A memorial to one of the many lives of Bonnie Bennett. | 纪念邦妮·贝内特众多条命之一 |
[34:06] | What’s that supposed to prove? | 这能证明什么 |
[34:08] | That you’re a survivor. | 你生命力顽强 |
[34:09] | That you will get through this. | 你能撑过去的 |
[34:14] | I’m not the one that needs to be worried about that. | 我不是需要担心生存的那个 |
[34:26] | I’m gonna kill you. | 我要杀了你 |
[34:28] | No, you’re not. | 不 你不会的 |
[34:30] | You know why I brought you to this stupid stump? | 知道我为什么带你来这个破树桩这儿吗 |
[34:33] | Because if I have to die, | 因为如果我非死不可 |
[34:35] | I wanted it to be here, Bonnie. | 我想死在这里 邦妮 |
[34:37] | In honor of you. | 以纪念你 |
[34:38] | Stop doing this. | 别说了 |
[34:40] | I hate you. | 我恨你 |
[34:41] | I get it. | 我懂 |
[34:43] | The Bonnie that I knew yesterday is gone, | 我昨天所了解的那个邦妮已经不见了 |
[34:46] | and she may never come back. | 她可能再也回不来了 |
[34:48] | But I’m talking to you, | 但我在跟你说话 |
[34:51] | crazy bitch Bonnie in all her glory. | 疯狂的邦妮 |
[34:53] | I still care about you. | 我还在乎你 |
[34:55] | Stop. | 住手吧 |
[35:05] | Look, Bonnie. | 看啊 邦妮 |
[35:07] | Look at the stump, Bonnie. | 看着树桩 邦妮 |
[35:08] | You remember it? | 你记得吗 |
[35:11] | You died. | 你死了 |
[35:12] | We mourned you. | 我们为你哀悼 |
[35:13] | And you came back. | 然后你又回来了 |
[35:15] | You’ve been so many things, Bonnie. | 你有过很多身份 邦妮 |
[35:17] | A witch, a human, a ghost, a corpse. | 女巫 人类 鬼魂 尸体 |
[35:20] | An anchor to the afterlife, | 往生的锚 |
[35:23] | and now, the woman who’s gonna kill me. | 现在 是要杀了我的女人 |
[35:27] | And every time, you come back stronger. | 每次 你都能更加强大的回归 |
[35:29] | Do you know how incredible that is, Bonnie? | 知道这多么不可思议吗 邦妮 |
[35:31] | Do you know how much I envy you? | 知道我多么羡慕你吗 |
[35:34] | Hell, some days I can’t even handle just being myself. | 有时候我都无法面对做自己 |
[35:37] | Stop… talking. | 别说话了 |
[35:40] | I can’t. | 我不能停 |
[35:41] | Because if this is my last moment with you, Bonnie Bennett, | 如果这是我们共处的最后时刻 邦妮·贝内特 |
[35:43] | I need you to hear me. | 我需要你听到我的话 |
[35:45] | I admire you. | 我倾佩你 |
[35:47] | I believe in you. | 我相信你 |
[35:50] | And I love you | 我爱你 |
[35:52] | the same way Elena loved you. | 就像埃琳娜一样爱你 |
[35:58] | If you kill me right now, | 如果你现在杀了我 |
[36:01] | it’s not your fault. | 那不怪你 |
[36:04] | I did this to us. | 是我害了我们 |
[36:09] | But please… | 求你 |
[36:13] | …forgive me | 原谅我 |
[36:16] | before you do | 然后再 |
[36:19] | what you have to do. | 下手 |
[36:22] | Okay? | 好吗 |
[37:07] | I gotta hand it to you, Sheriff. | 我得承认 警长 |
[37:09] | You’re a better shot than Liz Forbes ever was. | 你可比莉兹·福布斯枪法好 |
[37:12] | May she rest in peace. | 愿她安息 |
[37:15] | Those shots bought us eight hours | 这几针替我们争取了八小时 |
[37:16] | to get Bonnie as far away from the rest of you as I can. | 我可以趁机带邦妮尽可能远离你们 |
[37:19] | I don’t want to waste a second of it talking to you. | 我不想浪费一秒钟跟你废话 |
[37:22] | That was my way of saying thanks. | 那是我的”谢谢” |
[37:24] | Now that you’re in charge, | 你现在是负责人了 |
[37:25] | maybe you and I should start getting along. | 或许我们该开始好好相处了 |
[37:26] | I’ve actually got a pretty good track record | 我跟这镇上的警长 |
[37:28] | with the sheriffs in this town. | 有不错的合作历史 |
[37:29] | I did it for her, not for you. | 我那么做是为了她 不是你 |
[37:31] | Even if you absolved her of killing you, | 就算你原谅了她杀你 |
[37:33] | she’d never forgive herself. | 她也不会原谅自己 |
[37:36] | I’d never forgive myself. | 我也不会原谅自己 |
[37:39] | Look, man, | 听着 |
[37:41] | what happened with Penny… | 潘妮的事 |
[37:42] | Is my fault. | 是我的错 |
[37:45] | And I’ll be paying for it the rest of my life, | 我余生都要为此付出代价 |
[37:47] | starting with taking responsibility for Bonnie. | 首先就是承担起邦妮的责任 |
[37:50] | So if you want to thank me, | 如果你想感谢我 |
[37:52] | figure out a way to fix her. | 就想办法治好她 |
[37:57] | In 30 miles, take 95 north, | 30英里后 走北向95号公路 |
[38:00] | and we should be in Maine by tomorrow night. | 明晚就应该能到缅因州 |
[38:03] | And from there? | 之后呢 |
[38:05] | I have no idea. | 不知道 |
[38:08] | But I will figure it out when I have to. | 但等时候到了 我会琢磨明白的 |
[38:11] | You can’t keep putting these decisions off. | 你不能继续推迟这些决定了 |
[38:18] | Fine. | 好吧 |
[38:19] | Uh, from Maine, we will take the ferry to Nova Scotia. | 到了缅因州后 我们做渡轮去新斯科舍 |
[38:23] | Happy? | 高兴了吗 |
[38:24] | If not, feel free to swim. | 要不 你也可以游泳 |
[38:28] | I wasn’t talking about that decision. | 我不是指那个决定 |
[38:35] | Do you love him? | 你爱他吗 |
[38:46] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[38:48] | Can you love someone | 你爱一个人 |
[38:49] | and leave them behind right when you need each other the most? | 还会在你们最需要彼此的时候丢下对方吗 |
[38:59] | Just… | 别说了 |
[39:01] | ask me whatever you want about directions and travel plans | 随你问我路 或者旅行计划 |
[39:05] | and anything related to Bonnie. | 或者跟邦妮有关的事 |
[39:09] | Those decisions, I can make. | 这些决定 我能做 |
[39:12] | Ric and me… | 里克和我 |
[39:15] | …just please don’t ask me to make that choice right now. | 别要我现在做出那个选择 |
[39:48] | Bonnie! Bonnie, I can help you! | 邦妮 邦妮 我能帮你 |
[40:11] | Mind if I join you? | 我能加入吗 |
[40:12] | Help yourself. | 自便 |
[40:14] | But this isn’t a celebration. | 但我不是在庆祝 |
[40:16] | Bonnie’s alive. | 邦妮活着 |
[40:17] | That’s all that matters to me. | 这是我唯一在乎的 |
[40:19] | I couldn’t get through to her. | 我无法说通她 |
[40:23] | I would’ve been just another notch on her belt | 要不是马特·多诺万插手 |
[40:25] | if Matt Donovan hadn’t stepped in. | 我就成了她的战绩了 |
[40:27] | Well, as much as it pains me to say it, | 尽管我不愿说 |
[40:29] | Matt was man of the match tonight. | 马特是今晚的最佳选手 |
[40:31] | He found a lead on the shaman who helped Rayna turn Bonnie. | 他查到了帮蕾娜转化邦妮的萨满巫师的线索 |
[40:34] | Turns out that shaman was quite willing to talk, | 原来那个萨满巫师还挺愿意开口的 |
[40:37] | once he had a good look at his own entrails. | 一旦他清楚地看到了自己的肠子 |
[40:39] | – Tell me you have a way to help her. – Maybe. | -你有办法帮助她了吧 -或许有 |
[40:43] | Maybe not. | 或许没有 |
[40:56] | Bonnie’s life is linked to that of the final Everlasting. | 邦妮的生命跟最后一个永生者相连 |
[41:02] | Sever the link, | 如果我们切断连接 |
[41:03] | it might also sever the curse. | 或许能同时切断诅咒 |
[41:07] | Unfortunately for us, | 不幸的是 |
[41:08] | the Everlasting resides in the Armory. | 永生者在军械库里 |
[41:11] | Yeah. In a coffin. | 是啊 在一口棺材里 |
[41:13] | In a forever nap. | 永远沉睡 |
[41:15] | Piece of cake. | 小菜一碟 |
[41:18] | Uh, you’re forgetting why Bonnie the Good Witch | 你忘记好女巫邦妮为什么 |
[41:21] | sealed the whole building shut. | 封印了整栋大楼吗 |
[41:23] | The evil in the basement escaped from its vault, | 地下室里的邪恶从密室里逃了出来 |
[41:26] | and now it could be anywhere in that bloody maze. | 现在可能在那个迷宫里的任何地方 |
[41:31] | Well, evil be damned. | 管它的邪恶 |
[41:34] | We’re gonna open the place back up. | 我们要把那地方再打开了 |
[41:40] | Please. | 拜托 |
[41:42] | Please. | 求你 |
[41:43] | Make it stop. | 停下吧 |