时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:03] | Caroline Elizabeth Forbes, | 卡罗琳·伊莉莎白·福布斯 |
[00:05] | I want you to marry me. | 我希望你嫁给我 |
[00:08] | – Yes. – I’ve seen that symbol before. | -好 -我见过那个符号 |
[00:10] | I saw it when I was dead. | 我死时看到的 |
[00:12] | This thing that was delivered with your vault inhabitant? | 这个东西跟你的密室住客一起送来的 |
[00:14] | I think it was made in Hell. | 我觉得这是在地狱制造的 |
[00:16] | Sirens use mind control to lure their victims to their death. | 海妖利用精神控制引诱受害者直至死亡 |
[00:19] | Some say they’re messengers of the devil. | 有人说他们是魔鬼的信使 |
[00:20] | We are talking about a living, breathing thing siren. | 这是个活生生的海妖 |
[00:23] | The more specific my thoughts are, | 我的想法越是具体 |
[00:25] | the more she can key in on me psychically. | 她越能靠心灵感应探测到我的想法 |
[00:27] | What does she want with you? | 她要你做什么 |
[00:28] | She wants two loyal soldiers to keep bringing her supper. | 她要两个忠实的士兵 给她拿饭吃 |
[00:30] | Well, my mind is bonded to hers. | 我的头脑与她的相连 |
[00:32] | Every moment we spend together is another moment | 我们在一起的每一刻 |
[00:34] | she could discover how I feel about you. | 都可能被她发现我对你的感觉 |
[00:36] | Why haven’t I seen her before? | 为什么我以前从没见过她 |
[00:39] | Damon’s not gone. | 达蒙没有完全迷失 |
[00:40] | Yeah, he is. I saw it happen. | 不 他迷失了 我亲眼看到的 |
[00:42] | He belongs to the siren now. | 他现在属于海妖了 |
[00:43] | – I’m Elena. – I’m Damon. | -我是埃琳娜 -我是达蒙 |
[00:45] | Don’t worry about your brother. | 别担心你哥哥 |
[00:47] | I’ve taken over his last mental refuge. | 我已经夺走了他最后的精神避难所 |
[00:49] | I’m giving it a little remodel. | 并稍微改变了一下 |
[00:52] | Hi. What’s your name? | 你叫什么 |
[00:54] | I’m Damon. | 我是达蒙 |
[00:55] | I’m Sybil. | 我是茜波 |
[01:08] | Dad? | 爸爸 |
[01:10] | We’re gonna be okay. I promise. | 我们不会有事的 我保证 |
[01:12] | Dad! | 爸爸 |
[01:46] | The car went off the bridge. | 车冲下了桥 |
[01:48] | Sheriff, we found the third victim. | 警长 我们找到第三名受害者了 |
[01:50] | Was it an accident? | 是意外吗 |
[01:54] | That doesn’t look good. | 看上去不妙 |
[01:56] | We’ll need to drag the river. | 我们得下河打捞 |
[01:58] | Three bodies recovered. | 找到了三具尸体 |
[02:06] | Confirm three fatalities. | 证实三人死亡 |
[02:09] | Grayson, Miranda… | 格雷森 米兰达 |
[02:12] | and Elena Gilbert. | 还有埃琳娜·吉尔伯特 |
[02:15] | It’s the Gilberts. | 是吉尔伯特一家 |
[02:18] | That’s so sad. | 太可怜了 |
[02:21] | Did you know her? | 你认识她吗 |
[02:23] | No, I never met her. | 不 不认识 |
[02:27] | Guess now you never will. | 你也再没机会认识了 |
[02:48] | Just turn it off. | 关掉吧 |
[02:51] | It’s a little bitty humanity switch | 就是你脑袋深处 |
[02:53] | right at the back of your noggin. | 那个小小的人性开关 |
[02:56] | I’ve got big plans for you | 我为你安排了大事 |
[02:57] | and it’ll streamline the whole process | 没有你感情碍事 |
[02:59] | if your emotions aren’t riding shotgun. | 做起来会更加顺利 |
[03:02] | Come on, Enzo. Room service is getting cold. | 得了 恩佐 客房服务要凉了 |
[03:05] | Well, if you’re feeling peckish, don’t let me stop you. | 如果你饿了 那别管我 赶紧吃吧 |
[03:13] | Look at Damon over there. | 看看达蒙 |
[03:14] | He’s got the right idea. He’s happy. | 他做得多好 多开心 |
[03:17] | Bored, actually. | 其实很无聊 |
[03:19] | Just kill him. | 杀了他得了 |
[03:20] | In three millennia, I have a pretty unblemished record | 三千年来 我控制男人的记录 |
[03:22] | when it comes to controlling men. | 从未有过污点 |
[03:25] | 50,000 to zero– | 五千次从未失手 |
[03:27] | give or take a few Peloponnesians– | 或许有几个伯罗奔尼撒人的误差 |
[03:29] | and I’m not about to add one to the loss column | 我不想再加一个失手 |
[03:31] | just because he doesn’t feel like submitting. | 就因为他不想屈服 |
[03:33] | Well, he’s a tough nut crack. | 他挺难搞的 |
[03:35] | 70 years in a cage’ll do that to you, | 被关70年的后果 |
[03:38] | and you’re just building up his tolerance for torture. | 你只不过在增强他对折磨的抵御能力 |
[03:44] | Well I’ve got a pretty full itinerary, | 我还有好多事要办 |
[03:45] | so I guess we’re just gonna have to move on to Plan “B.” | 那么我们只能采取B计划了 |
[03:48] | “B” as in “Bonnie.” | 就是”邦妮” |
[03:52] | Which will be about as effective as Plan “A.” | 那只会跟A计划一样有效 |
[03:54] | She means nothing to me. | 她对我毫无意义 |
[03:56] | Is that so? | 是吗 |
[03:58] | I guess we’ll find out. | 试试便知 |
[04:01] | Damon? | 达蒙 |
[04:03] | Would you do me a favor and kill Bonnie Bennett? | 能帮个忙 杀了邦妮·贝内特吗 |
[04:09] | Sure. | 当然 |
[04:25] | Surprise! | 惊喜 |
[04:25] | Bonnie, what the… | 邦妮 怎么回事… |
[04:29] | You are engaged, | 你订婚了 |
[04:30] | and we are celebrating. | 我们要庆祝 |
[04:33] | First, we’re gonna drink too much champagne. | 首先 我们要大喝特喝香槟酒 |
[04:35] | And then, I am taking you wedding dress shopping. | 然后 我要带你去买婚纱 |
[04:37] | I know it’s a little early, | 我知道这还早 |
[04:38] | but you’re gonna try on thousands of dresses | 但你得试几千件婚纱 |
[04:40] | before you find the perfect one, | 才能找到最合适的 |
[04:41] | so we may as well start now. | 所以 不如就赶紧开始 |
[04:43] | Bonnie, look, | 邦妮 |
[04:44] | I love you, and this is amazing, | 我爱你 这也很棒 |
[04:46] | but you don’t have to put on a happy face for me right now. | 但你现在不用为我强颜欢笑 |
[04:49] | I’m not putting it on. | 我没有强颜欢笑 |
[04:51] | I’m not, I’m happy for you. | 我没有 我真心为你高兴 |
[04:54] | I promise. | 真的 |
[04:55] | Care, you asked me to be your bridesmaid | 卡罗 我们十岁的时候 |
[04:57] | when we were ten years old. | 你就要我做你的伴娘 |
[04:58] | You’ve been waiting for this your whole life. | 这一刻你等了一辈子了 |
[05:00] | I’m happy for you. | 我为你开心 |
[05:02] | I swear. | 我发誓 |
[05:07] | Okay, but I promise | 好吧 但我保证 |
[05:09] | we are going to find Enzo | 我们肯定能找到恩佐 |
[05:10] | and you two are gonna be happy | 你俩会很幸福 |
[05:12] | and you’re gonna get married on the top of the Eiffel Tower… | 你们会在埃菲尔铁塔顶结婚 |
[05:15] | First things first, | 重要的事先做 |
[05:16] | planning your June wedding. | 为你的六月婚礼做策划 |
[05:18] | Oh, my God. | 天呐 |
[05:19] | Yes! The June wedding! | 太棒了 六月婚礼 |
[05:20] | The June wedding. | 六月婚礼 |
[05:24] | And… | 还有 |
[05:28] | You snuck into my house and found my old wedding book? | 你去我家找到了我以前的婚礼计划书 |
[05:30] | How else was I gonna out-Caroline-Forbes Caroline Forbes? | 要不我怎么能把策划狂人卡罗琳·福布斯比下去 |
[05:33] | Bonnie, this is amazing. | 邦妮 这太棒了 |
[05:36] | You’re amazing. | 你太棒了 |
[05:39] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[05:41] | You’re welcome. | 不客气 |
[05:44] | I’m getting married! | 我要结婚了 |
[05:48] | Okay, now that I have a drink in you, I have to ask. | 好了 既然已经给你灌了酒 我得问一句 |
[05:52] | How did Ric take the news? | 里克对这消息是什么反应 |
[05:55] | Seriously, I’m fine with it. | 真的 我不介意 |
[05:58] | Yeah, Caroline said you were, | 卡罗琳也是这么说的 |
[05:59] | but I just wanted to talk to you myself, that’s all. | 但我就是想亲自来跟你谈谈 |
[06:02] | Well, I got two unused flower girl dresses | 我有两件没用过的持花少女裙 |
[06:04] | I’ll sell you cheap. | 我可以贱卖你 |
[06:08] | Come on, man. | 得了 |
[06:09] | Don’t make me work this hard to show you | 别逼我这么拼命地表现出 |
[06:10] | I’m fine with it. Really. | 我不介意的样子 |
[06:12] | Yeah, he’s fine with it. | 是啊 他不介意 |
[06:14] | Why don’t you guys go get set up in the office, okay? | 你们去布置办公室吧 |
[06:17] | Nanny had the morning off so I had to work from home. | 保姆早上请假 我得在家办公 |
[06:20] | Got them digging through miles of arcane siren research. | 我让他们翻阅各种海妖隐晦的研究 |
[06:23] | And what do they, uh, think that they’re doing? | 他们…以为自己在做什么 |
[06:26] | Earning extra credit. | 挣学分 |
[06:28] | Helping me with an urgent publishing deadline. | 帮我赶上眼看要到的出版截稿日期 |
[06:30] | And how’s that deadline coming along? | 截稿日期还差多少了 |
[06:32] | Caroline said you might’ve figured out how the, uh, | 卡罗琳说你可能已经查明 |
[06:34] | Armory captured the siren in the first place. | 军械库当年是怎么抓到海妖的 |
[06:36] | Well, if by “figured ou” you mean wild speculation | 如果”查明”是依据几百年前的 |
[06:39] | based on centuries-old circumstantial evidence… | 旁证得出的大胆猜想 |
[06:43] | I think they may have used this. | 我觉得他们可能是用了这个 |
[06:46] | Would it be going out on a limb to say that we stab her with it? | 提议拿这个捅她会不会太疯狂 |
[06:51] | Possibly. | 或许吧 |
[06:52] | We’re dealing with something that has the power of mind control. | 我们对付的妖怪能进行精神控制 |
[06:55] | We get close to her and we’re wrong? | 如果我们接近她 但攻击方式错了 |
[07:00] | Then we’re hers. | 那我们就是她的了 |
[07:06] | Let’s talk silhouettes. | 说说轮廓吧 |
[07:08] | Focus on A-lines and sheaths. | 要上紧下摆 紧腰身 |
[07:09] | I’m open to trumpets, but easy on the volume. | 我可以接受大裙子 但是注意尺度 |
[07:12] | Less dress, more bride. | 多露肉 裙子精简 |
[07:13] | – Exactly. Thank you. – Okay. | -没错 谢谢 -好 |
[07:15] | You’re welcome. I’ll be right back. | 不客气 我就回来 |
[07:19] | Now, let’s get to work finding you the perfect maid of honor dress. | 现在我们去给你找最好的伴娘裙吧 |
[07:24] | I’d be honored to be your… maid of honor. | 我很乐意做你的…伴娘 |
[07:28] | ?And not just because my main competition is in a coma | 并不只是因为我的主要竞争者陷入了昏迷 |
[07:30] | till I die. | 直到我死才会苏醒 |
[07:31] | Good. | 好啊 |
[07:32] | Because I’m going to do everything within my bridal power | 因为我会利用我作为新娘的权利 |
[07:35] | to make sure you and Enzo live happily ever after. | 确保你和恩佐得到永远的幸福 |
[07:38] | I’ve got killer aim… | 我准头超棒 |
[07:41] | and no qualms about rigging the bouquet toss. | 而且对丢花时作弊毫无不安 |
[07:45] | You ready? | 准备好了吗 |
[07:46] | Yup. | 嗯 |
[07:47] | Catch! | 接住 |
[07:51] | Damon, what are you… | 达蒙 你… |
[07:55] | Bonnie, run. | 邦妮 快跑 |
[08:00] | Looks like little brother’s getting married, huh? | 看来我弟弟要结婚了啊 |
[08:03] | Consider this my RSVP. | 这算是我的回复了 |
[08:10] | Bonnie? | 邦妮 |
[08:14] | I can hear your broken little heart beating, Bonnie. | 我可以听到你心碎的心跳 邦妮 |
[08:22] | Poor Bon-bon. | 可怜的邦邦 |
[08:24] | Literally always the bridesmaid. | 永远是伴娘的命 |
[08:29] | Never the bride. | 从来不是新娘 |
[08:55] | So, you got beat up by a girl? | 你被个姑娘收拾了 |
[08:58] | Two girls, if we’re counting. | 两个姑娘 如果要较真的话 |
[09:05] | What’s so funny? | 什么那么好笑 |
[09:06] | Just admiring the ladies’ craftsmanship. | 只是在欣赏那姑娘的手艺 |
[09:10] | No. | 不 |
[09:11] | That look tells me | 那表情告诉我 |
[09:12] | that you know something I should know, | 你知道什么我该知道的事 |
[09:14] | but you don’t want me to know. | 但你不希望我知道 |
[09:17] | And you know how I feel about secrets. | 你知道我对秘密的看法 |
[09:27] | Looks like someone forgot to mention | 看来有人忘记告诉我 |
[09:28] | that you and Bonnie have quite the history. | 你和邦妮有很深的交情 |
[09:31] | No wonder your heart wasn’t in it. | 怪不得你心不在焉 |
[09:34] | Well, | 好吧 |
[09:35] | we’ll see what we can do about that. | 我们想想办法吧 |
[09:41] | See how scared you are? | 你已经被吓得六神无主了 |
[09:42] | Just leave me alone or I’ll scream. | 别来烦我 否则我叫了 |
[09:44] | I know what you are, Damon. | 达蒙 我了解你 |
[09:46] | One more move and I’m gonna take you out. | 再做坏事 我就把你除掉 |
[09:47] | I can make it final. | 我可以让这成为定局 |
[09:49] | Everything that happens is his fault. | 万恶均源于此人 |
[09:52] | You know I needed motivation. | 我需要动力 |
[09:53] | – You need motivation. – Get out! | -你需要动力 -出去 |
[09:56] | That’s a lot of bad road between you two. | 你俩有过好多不愉快啊 |
[09:58] | What am I missing? | 我遗漏了什么 |
[10:01] | Oh, wait. | 等等 |
[10:03] | There it is. | 找到了 |
[10:06] | Mm-hmm, got it. | 找到了 |
[10:08] | I’m sure there are a million people | 我知道有几百万个 |
[10:10] | we’d both rather be with right now, | 我们更想与之共度此刻的人 |
[10:13] | but… | 但是 |
[10:14] | Couple thousand at most. | 最多也就几千个吧 |
[10:17] | Do you think it’ll hurt? | 你觉得会痛吗 |
[10:20] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[10:29] | Much better. | 好多了 |
[10:33] | Now… | 那么 |
[10:36] | …we have work to do. | 我们还要事要做呢 |
[10:42] | Stefan, if Damon wants me dead, then I’m dead. | 斯特凡 如果达蒙想杀我 我死定了 |
[10:44] | Why is he coming after ya? It makes no sense. | 他为什么要追杀你 没道理 |
[10:47] | None of it makes sense. | 这一切都没道理 |
[10:48] | But we’re gonna need weapons, lots of them. | 但我们需要武器 很多武器 |
[10:53] | The throne is empty. | 王座空了 |
[10:54] | Right. Yeah, sorry, I was child-proofing. | 是啊 抱歉 我进行了儿童防护 |
[10:57] | But the crossbows are still in the library. | 但十字弓还在书房里 |
[10:58] | Listen, I’m gonna try to track Damon, and with any luck, | 我会去试试找达蒙 如果运气好 |
[11:01] | the drone will lead us back to the queen. | 工蜂会带我们找到蜂后 |
[11:03] | And when you find her? | 等你找到她了呢 |
[11:06] | Ric’s still working on that part. | 里克还在研究那部分 |
[11:08] | Your deadline just got moved up. | 你的截稿日期要提前了 |
[11:10] | You don’t have days. | 几天都来不及了 |
[11:12] | You have hours. | 你只有几小时 |
[11:19] | Do you think we can get away | 你觉得不邀请 |
[11:20] | with not inviting Damon to the wedding? | 达蒙来婚礼不会有事吧 |
[11:23] | I mean, even if we do save him? | 即便我们真救了他 |
[11:26] | He’s gonna be your brother-in-law. | 他要成为你小叔子了 |
[11:28] | And, likely, Stefan’s best man. | 很可能会是斯特凡的伴郎 |
[11:30] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[11:32] | Fine, fine. | 好吧 |
[11:33] | But he is not sitting at the head table. | 他休想坐头桌 |
[11:38] | Where is all the ammo? | 弹药都哪去了 |
[11:44] | Calling me from your own phone. | 用你自己的手机给我打电话 |
[11:46] | Gutsy. | 大胆 |
[11:47] | What makes you think I won’t use it to track you down? | 你凭什么觉得我不会借此机会追踪你 |
[11:49] | No need… I’m at the high school. | 没必要 我在高中 |
[11:52] | Why would you tell me that? | 你为什么要告诉我 |
[11:53] | Because I’m gonna need a favor, little brother. | 因为我需要你帮个忙 弟弟 |
[11:55] | And what would that be? | 什么忙 |
[11:57] | Whatever desire you have to save me, | 你想要救我的那颗心 |
[12:00] | I kind of need that right now. | 我现在正需要 |
[12:05] | I’m starting to consider a destination wedding. | 我开始考虑旅行婚礼了 |
[12:08] | Try finding a Mystic Falls venue | 在神秘瀑布镇找一个 |
[12:09] | that hasn’t been the site of a horrible atrocity. | 没发生过惨剧的婚礼场所太难了 |
[12:15] | Hi, Bonnie. | 邦妮 |
[12:17] | I’m Sybil. | 我是茜波 |
[12:19] | So glad to finally meet you. | 很高兴终于见面了 |
[12:33] | This is really nice work. | 这做得真漂亮 |
[12:35] | Caroline, is it? | 是卡罗琳吧 |
[12:36] | I’m not sure about riding in on the unicorn, | 骑独角兽进来的部分有点过了 |
[12:38] | but I love this charmeuse and the tiara design is exquisite. | 但我喜欢这缎子 王冠设计也很精致 |
[12:42] | Yeah well, I made that in the sixth grade, so congratulations. | 我六年级时做的 恭喜 |
[12:46] | You have the fashion sense of an 11-year-old. | 你的时尚感就像11岁的小姑娘 |
[12:50] | I just want to know where Bonnie’s is. | 我只想知道邦妮的婚礼计划书在哪 |
[12:52] | Scrapbooking’s not really my thing. | 我不喜欢做剪贴薄 |
[12:54] | – What do you want? – Simple. | -你想要什么 -简单 |
[12:56] | I want to know what makes you so special. | 我想知道你为什么这么特别 |
[12:59] | What is it about you that has Enzo and Damon | 你是如何让恩佐和达蒙 |
[13:02] | wrapped around those flawlessly manicured little fingers? | 都围着你那美甲精致的小手指转的 |
[13:05] | I mean, I get Enzo. | 恩佐我能理解 |
[13:07] | The accent, the star-crossed witch-vampire thing. | 口音 女巫和吸血鬼的禁忌之恋 |
[13:10] | No… | 不 |
[13:12] | it’s the Damon of it all that has me so stumped. | 但达蒙让我不明白 |
[13:15] | Did you guys ever… | 你们… |
[13:17] | you know… | 那个过吗 |
[13:18] | No. | 没有 |
[13:20] | All that time, alone in a prison world. | 在监狱世界独处了那么久 |
[13:21] | Same day on repeat. | 同一天反复重复 |
[13:23] | You must’ve done something to break up | 你们肯定做过点什么来打破 |
[13:24] | the brain-numbing monotony. | 令人麻痹的无聊 |
[13:26] | No. | 没有 |
[13:27] | Seriously? | 真的 |
[13:28] | Look, you are gorgeous. | 你很美 |
[13:31] | I can admit that; I’m not blind. | 我承认 我不瞎 |
[13:33] | And neither is Damon. | 达蒙也不瞎 |
[13:34] | Who, in case you haven’t noticed, ladies, | 如果你们还没注意到 女士们 |
[13:36] | is scorching. I mean… | 他很性感 |
[13:38] | …you can’t spell Damon without “Damn.” | 达蒙就是性感的化身啊 |
[13:41] | Strictly platonic? | 完全是柏拉图式的吗 |
[13:43] | Really? | 真的 |
[13:46] | Good for you. | 厉害 |
[13:47] | That doesn’t explain how you inspire | 这不能解释你是如何 |
[13:49] | so much devotion in two men | 让两个本该 |
[13:51] | who are supposed to be completely devoted to me. | 完全忠于我的男人对你有那么深的感情 |
[13:54] | So why don’t you sit down and we’ll have a little heart-to-heart? | 你坐下 我们好好谈谈吧 |
[13:59] | I can make you. | 我可以逼你 |
[14:02] | But it’s excruciatingly painful. | 但那会非常痛苦 |
[14:04] | And it’ll mess up your hair. | 还会搅乱你的发型 |
[14:10] | There’s nothing in the historical records | 历史记录中没有 |
[14:12] | about a weapon like this. | 这样的武器 |
[14:13] | Please tell me there’s a “But”. | 拜托告诉我还有”但是” |
[14:15] | But I have a theory. | 但是我有个理论 |
[14:16] | Okay. So… | 好吧 |
[14:17] | assuming that the symbol etched into it has | 如果刻在上面的符号 |
[14:21] | a connection to hell, | 与地狱有联系 |
[14:22] | what’s the first thing you think of when you think of hell? | 你想到地狱 第一个会想到什么 |
[14:26] | The devil, right? | 魔鬼 对吧 |
[14:27] | And what’s the most common visual representation of the devil? | 魔鬼最常见的视觉表现是什么 |
[14:30] | A man in a red suit. | 红衣男子 |
[14:31] | Pointy tail. | 尖尾巴 |
[14:33] | – With a pitchfork. – Ding-ding-ding. | -拿着干草叉 -正确 |
[14:36] | Okay, in the medieval tradition, | 好了 在中世纪传统中 |
[14:37] | the pitchfork symbolized the separation of the wheat from the chaff. | 干草叉象征了小麦和糠的分离 |
[14:41] | Which was obviously a metaphor for | 显然是隐喻了 |
[14:43] | good souls going to heaven | 好灵魂上天堂 |
[14:44] | and garbage souls going to the big fiery basement. | 垃圾灵魂进入大大的火炉地下室 |
[14:47] | Well, shouldn’t that have three tines? | 那不是三根叉的吗 |
[14:49] | Not in 2200 B.C. when it was forged. | 公元前2200年刚铸造时就不是 |
[14:52] | The soil around the Mediterranean was rocky. | 地中海一带的土壤多石 |
[14:54] | So their pitchforks only had two. | 所以他们的干草叉只有两根叉 |
[14:57] | Okay, well that’s all very interesting, | 这非常有趣 |
[14:58] | but that doesn’t tell us anything | 但这并不能解释 |
[14:59] | about its connection to the sirens, | 它跟海妖的联系 |
[15:01] | – how we’d use it… – We? | -我们要怎么用 -我们 |
[15:03] | Why would we use it? Like this is real? | 我们为什么要用它 这是真的吗 |
[15:06] | As in some sort of magical weapon? | 是魔法武器吗 |
[15:07] | Come on, you know what I mean. | 得了 你明白我的意思 |
[15:08] | No. Actually, I don’t. You sure this is for a book? | 不 我不明白 这真是为了写书吗 |
[15:11] | ‘Cause you’re treating it like lives are at stake. | 你似乎把它当成生死大事 |
[15:12] | Worse. | 比那更糟 |
[15:16] | Tenure, okay? | 终身职位 好吧 |
[15:19] | Now, keep digging. | 继续查 |
[15:26] | Look if this is all some sort of an elaborate trap, | 如果这是个精心的陷阱 |
[15:29] | we might as well skip to the part where you spring it. | 我们不如直接跳到你图穷匕见的时刻 |
[15:32] | No trap, elaborate or otherwise. | 不是陷阱 不管是不是精心的 |
[15:34] | I just need your help. | 我就是需要你帮忙 |
[15:37] | With what? | 帮什么 |
[15:41] | I can’t tell you. | 我不能告诉你 |
[15:43] | No, I mean I literally can’t tell you. | 不 我是真的不能说 |
[15:45] | I can’t physically make myself form the words. | 我不能让自己讲出那些话 |
[15:49] | That’s the thing about Sybil, she’s not big on free will. | 茜波这人不怎么喜欢自由意志 |
[15:51] | She kind of LoJacked my brain. | 她劫持了我的大脑 |
[15:54] | Whenever I try and form the words | 每次我想找出一些话 |
[15:56] | to tell you what’s going on, | 来告诉你究竟发生了什么 |
[15:57] | it just comes out applesauce penguin. | 说出来的就是苹果酱企鹅 |
[16:00] | Well, if you cant tell me how to save you, then I’m at a loss, | 如果你不能告诉我该怎么救你 那我不懂了 |
[16:02] | because I’m running out of ways to pull you back from the brink. | 因为我把你从悬崖边救回来的办法越来越少了 |
[16:04] | Sounds suspiciously like someone’s given up. | 听上去似乎某人想放弃了 |
[16:06] | Not yet. But I’m not about to let Elena wake up | 还没呢 但我不会让埃琳娜醒来时 |
[16:09] | to find out you murdered her best friend. | 发现你杀了她的好闺蜜 |
[16:11] | This isn’t for Bonnie. | 这不是给邦妮准备的 |
[16:13] | Then, who’s it for? | 那是给谁的 |
[16:26] | So, Bonnie, what’s your secret? | 邦妮 你的秘密是什么 |
[16:30] | What did Damon and Enzo see in you? | 达蒙和恩佐看上你什么了 |
[16:33] | I have no idea. | 我不知道 |
[16:35] | Oh, come on, Bonnie. | 得了 邦妮 |
[16:36] | Surely you can think of something. | 你肯定能想到什么吧 |
[16:38] | You know, whatever you’re trying to do here, | 不管你想做什么 |
[16:40] | it’s not going to work. | 都不会得逞的 |
[16:42] | You’re not going to get what you want. | 你不会如愿的 |
[16:44] | Something you should know about Bonnie | 你要知道邦妮的一个特点 |
[16:46] | is that she is fiercely loyal | 她非常忠诚 |
[16:48] | and she would do anything for the people she loves. | 她会为她爱的人付出一切 |
[16:54] | Really? | 是吗 |
[16:57] | Now that is something we can work with. | 这个我可以加以利用 |
[17:00] | So you would do anything for Damon and Enzo? | 你愿为达蒙和恩佐付出一切吗 |
[17:03] | Like, anything anything? | 一切一切吗 |
[17:05] | I mean, how far would you really go? | 你究竟肯做到什么地步 |
[17:09] | What if you had to choose between them? | 如果你要在他们之间做出选择呢 |
[17:15] | Here’s the thing, ladies. | 是这样的 女士们 |
[17:16] | I need two loyal soldiers, | 我需要两名忠诚的士兵 |
[17:19] | and these two can’t seem to cut loose from their ties to the past. | 而他俩似乎就是不能斩断和过去的联系 |
[17:23] | It’s working my last nerve. | 我快要没耐心了 |
[17:25] | So, I realized, | 所以 我想到 |
[17:27] | I really only need one of them. | 我其实只需要其中一个 |
[17:29] | The other will die | 另一个就死去 |
[17:30] | and live an eternity of darkness and pain. | 永远活在黑暗和痛苦中 |
[17:36] | So… | 那么 |
[17:38] | Bonnie gets to choose. | 由邦妮来选择 |
[17:40] | You’re crazy. | 你疯了 |
[17:41] | No. I’m just very old, | 不 我就是很老 |
[17:44] | very set in my ways and very annoyed. | 有很固定的行事方式 而且很气恼 |
[17:49] | Choose. | 选吧 |
[17:51] | I get it. You’re jealous. | 我懂了 你嫉妒 |
[17:54] | You see a love that you didn’t have to siren someone into. | 你看到了一种不用靠魔力就能得到的爱 |
[17:57] | A love that isn’t all about you. You’re threatened. | 一种不以你为中心的爱 你觉得受到了威胁 |
[18:00] | So, naturally you have to destroy it | 所以你自然要用 |
[18:02] | in the most sadistic game you can imagine. | 你能想到的最残酷的游戏来毁掉它 |
[18:05] | Forget it. | 别指望了 |
[18:06] | Not playing. | 我才不玩 |
[18:08] | You’re no fun. | 你真没劲 |
[18:09] | You know what was fun? | 你知道什么有劲吗 |
[18:11] | Ancient Rome. | 古罗马 |
[18:15] | The Colosseum. | 斗兽场 |
[18:16] | Gladiators. | 角斗士 |
[18:18] | Sweaty, oiled-up men | 大汗淋漓 涂了油的男人 |
[18:20] | hurling themselves at each other. | 与彼此大打出手 |
[18:21] | So hot. | 那才性感 |
[18:24] | You’ll see what I mean soon enough. | 你很快就会明白我的意思了 |
[18:28] | In exactly 12 minutes, | 就在12分钟后 |
[18:30] | Damon and Enzo will fight to the death. | 达蒙和恩佐会决斗至死 |
[18:33] | They don’t have a choice. | 他们没有选择 |
[18:36] | I’ve willed it so. | 是我逼他们那么做的 |
[18:38] | One of them will lose. | 他们中一人会输 |
[18:40] | So, if you’re not gonna choose, | 如果你不选 |
[18:43] | then I guess we’ll just let the boys | 那我们就让他们 |
[18:45] | settle it amongst themselves. | 自己打出个结果来 |
[18:53] | All right, I didn’t cut them into star shapes like Seline does, | 好吧 我没像席琳那样给切成心形 |
[18:56] | but I’ve got some really cool square shapes for you. | 但也有些很棒的方形 |
[18:59] | I had it first. | 我先拿的 |
[19:00] | – I had it. – But I had it first. | -是我的 -是我先拿的 |
[19:01] | – Girls. – I had it. | -姑娘们 -是我的 |
[19:03] | Lizzie… | 莉兹 |
[19:04] | Put that down, right now. | 把那个放下 |
[19:04] | But Daddy, I had it first. | 爸爸 是我先拿到的 |
[19:06] | I said drop it. | 叫你放下了 |
[19:09] | Daddy, make it stop! | 爸爸 让它停下 |
[19:11] | Daddy! Daddy! | 爸爸 爸爸 |
[19:16] | Oh, my God. Are they okay? Did they cut themselves? | 天呐 他们没事吧 割到自己了吗 |
[19:19] | I’m so sorry I left that out. | 抱歉我没收起来 |
[19:20] | It’s okay. | 没事 |
[19:22] | You were right about that being a pitchfork. | 你说对了 那是个干草叉 |
[19:24] | Literally. | 真的是 |
[19:25] | Emphasis on “Pitch.” | 但是重点在”音”上 |
[19:28] | It’s a tuning fork. | 是把音叉 |
[19:41] | Why does the car keep making that infernal noise? | 为什么这车老是响 |
[19:45] | Oh, it’s reminding you to put your seatbelt on. | 是在提醒你系安全带 |
[19:48] | Well, you can remind it that I’m immortal. | 你提醒它 我永生不死 |
[19:51] | And this is how you choose to spend that gift. | 你就这样来使用你的天赋 |
[19:53] | You just escaped over 200 years of captivity. | 你刚逃脱了两百多年的监禁 |
[19:56] | Why aren’t you on a beach in Saint-Tropez | 为什么不去圣特罗佩的海滩 |
[19:59] | sirening Channing Tatum to give you foot massages? | 让查宁·塔图姆给你做足底按摩 |
[20:05] | No offense, but you got to admit | 别介意 但你得承认 |
[20:07] | that seems a little small for | 这对你这种 |
[20:09] | a mythological creature of your stature. | 高端的神秘生灵实在小儿科 |
[20:11] | That’s only ’cause you don’t know | 那是因为你不知道 |
[20:12] | what awesomeness awaits you. | 等着你的是怎样的奇观 |
[20:14] | Now step on it. | 给我加速 |
[20:16] | We don’t want to miss round one. | 我们可不想错过第一轮 |
[20:25] | That’s what this is about? | 是这么回事 |
[20:27] | You two fight each other to the death? | 你俩要打到死 |
[20:29] | Well, I don’t know about the “each other” part. | 未必是我俩打 |
[20:31] | Which is why I brought you along as a second. | 所以我带你来帮忙 |
[20:34] | So you don’t want me to help you fight Sybil. | 你并不是要我帮你对付茜波 |
[20:36] | You actually want me to help you fight Enzo? | 你是要我帮你打恩佐 |
[20:37] | – Yeah, hardly a fair fight at that. – Hey, man. | -嗯 这可不太公平 -伙计 |
[20:40] | Nowhere in Sybil’s fine print | 茜波定下的规矩里 |
[20:41] | did it say anything at all about no backup. | 可没说不许带助攻 |
[20:43] | And it’s not my fault you don’t have any friends | 你没有朋友替你撑腰 |
[20:45] | to stand up for you. | 可不能赖我 |
[20:47] | Oh, yes, yes. How naive of me to think that you were my friend. | 是啊 我真是天真 把你当做了朋友 |
[20:50] | I tried to be your friend, Enzo. | 我想做你的朋友 恩佐 |
[20:52] | Tried to convince you to give yourself over to Sybil. | 劝你向茜波投降 |
[20:55] | If Enzo can fight this, why can’t you, Damon? | 如果恩佐可以抵抗 你为什么不能 达蒙 |
[20:59] | ‘Cause it’s pointless, Stefan. | 因为没有意义 斯特凡 |
[21:01] | We are in this mess | 我们陷入这种情况 |
[21:02] | because he refuses to accept that. | 就是因为他不肯承认已经无望了 |
[21:04] | But if he’d just sign over his pink slip to Sybil, | 如果他肯向茜波投降 |
[21:07] | we wouldn’t be here. | 我们就不用这样了 |
[21:08] | You can’t kill Enzo. Bonnie would never forgive you. | 你不能杀恩佐 邦妮永远都不会原谅你的 |
[21:12] | Oh, don’t bother, mate. | 别费事了 伙计 |
[21:13] | She’s been messing around in the recesses of his brain, | 她一直在他脑袋里各种重置记忆 |
[21:16] | toying with the safe places in his subconscious. | 摆布他潜意识中的安全区 |
[21:19] | Lord only knows the damage she’s done. | 天知道她已经造成了怎样的伤害 |
[21:23] | Five minutes. | 五分钟 |
[21:25] | This is so exciting. | 真是令人激动 |
[21:28] | Oh, come on, what happened to all that sassy backtalk? | 拜托 刚刚不是还挺能还嘴的吗 |
[21:32] | Oh, right. | 对了 |
[21:33] | It’s probably easier to talk tough | 有魔法做后盾 |
[21:34] | when you had your magic to back it up. | 大概才更有底气还嘴吧 |
[21:36] | What’s wrong? | 怎么了 |
[21:38] | Somebody feeling powerless right now? | 某人现在觉得很无力吗 |
[21:41] | But here’s the ray of sunshine. | 但是妙的是 |
[21:44] | You actually have all the power. | 你其实很有权力 |
[21:47] | Just say the word, and you can decide | 只要一句话 你就能决定 |
[21:50] | who gets to live and who gets to spend the rest of eternity | 谁能活 谁能今后永远 |
[21:53] | in never-ending emotional torment. | 受情感的折磨 |
[21:57] | Oh, you guys know about that, right? | 你们知道的吧 |
[22:00] | They’re homicidal monsters. | 他们是杀人狂魔 |
[22:02] | They have done the worst things imaginable. | 他们干过最可怕的事 |
[22:05] | Where do you think they’re gonna end up? | 你以为他们将来会去哪 |
[22:07] | Some cloud-filled afterlife? | 白云飘飘的往生吗 |
[22:10] | No. | 不 |
[22:12] | They’re going to the other place, | 他们会去另一个地方 |
[22:14] | where all they will know | 他们只会感觉到 |
[22:16] | is loneliness and despair | 孤独和绝望 |
[22:17] | forever and ever and ever. | 直到永远 |
[22:20] | You two forget that | 你俩忘记 |
[22:21] | I don’t care about anything anymore. | 我现在什么都不在乎了吗 |
[22:26] | I’m just trying to stay alive. | 我只是想活命 |
[22:28] | He and I both know | 他和我都清楚 |
[22:29] | what awaits us if we don’t. | 死后等待我们的是什么 |
[22:32] | What about you, Caroline? | 你呢 卡罗琳 |
[22:35] | What do you think Bonnie should do? | 你觉得邦妮该怎么办 |
[22:43] | Oh, you think Stefan is gonna swoop in | 你觉得斯特凡会临时出手 |
[22:45] | and save Bonnie from having to make such an untenable choice. | 让邦妮不必做出这么为难的决定 |
[22:50] | That’s putting a lot of faith in your fiancé. | 对你未婚夫好有信心 |
[22:52] | Enzo… you need to run. | 恩佐 你得跑 |
[22:54] | Afraid I don’t have enough free will | 恐怕凭我剩下的自由意志 |
[22:55] | left in the tank for that. | 是做不到的 |
[22:57] | Stefan… | 斯特凡 |
[22:59] | what are you doing? | 你干什么呢 |
[23:00] | I didn’t bring you here to be Switzerland. | 我带你来不是让你中立的 |
[23:02] | When Damon and Enzo start tearing each other apart, | 达蒙和恩佐开始互相厮杀后 |
[23:05] | do you really think Stefan is gonna let Enzo kill his brother? | 你觉得斯特凡真会让恩佐杀了他哥哥吗 |
[23:10] | No. He’s gonna choose Damon. | 不 他会选达蒙的 |
[23:12] | I brought you here because you are my brother. | 我带你来 是因为你是我弟弟 |
[23:15] | When that clock strikes 3:00, | 等钟走到3点 |
[23:16] | I’m gonna be counting on you to remember that. | 我就指望你记着这一点了 |
[23:20] | Poor Enzo. | 可怜的恩佐 |
[23:21] | Nobody’s choosing him. | 没人会选他 |
[23:23] | You’re not even choosing him, Bonnie. | 你都不选他 邦妮 |
[23:27] | Are you just gonna sit there | 你打算就那么坐着 |
[23:28] | and allow Enzo to die? | 看着恩佐死掉吗 |
[23:31] | No. | 不 |
[23:38] | You okay? | 你没事吧 |
[23:40] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
[23:42] | She’s not dead. | 她没死 |
[23:45] | At lease now she has to walk. | 但现在她只能徒步了 |
[24:22] | I am not letting you two kill each other. | 我不会让你们互相厮杀的 |
[24:25] | You think I want this? | 你觉得我想这样吗 |
[24:27] | He’s not gonna stop, Stefan. | 他不会停手的 斯特凡 |
[24:29] | But I will put him down if I have to. | 但如果有必要 我会干掉他 |
[24:30] | If you get in my way, I will kill you, too. | 如果你挡路 我也杀了你 |
[25:10] | We’ll make it in time. | 我们能及时赶到的 |
[25:13] | No, Sybil’s right. | 不 茜波是对的 |
[25:16] | Stefan’s gonna protect Damon no matter what. | 斯特凡不论如何也会保护达蒙 |
[25:20] | I can’t help him. | 我没法帮他 |
[25:21] | I have no power. | 我没有法力 |
[25:24] | She’s right. | 她是对的 |
[25:27] | There is no one who can fight for him. | 没有人会为他而战 |
[25:34] | All right, kids are at the neighbors’, | 好了 孩子在邻居那儿 |
[25:36] | Seline should be here in a half hour. | 席琳半小时就能到 |
[25:38] | Tell her there’s something I have to take care of. | 叫她我得去办件事 |
[25:39] | Yeah? There a giant piano out of tune somewhere? | 是吗 有哪里的大钢琴走调了吗 |
[25:41] | You know, Ric, | 里克 |
[25:43] | I could actually help you a lot better with your “book,” | 如果你肯告诉我究竟是怎么回事 |
[25:45] | or whatever that’s code for, | 我能更好地帮你完成”书” |
[25:47] | – if you just told me what’s really going on. – You’re right. | -或是不管是什么真实的情况 -是啊 |
[25:49] | I’m actually taking this to go do battle | 我其实要拿这个去 |
[25:50] | with a mythical creature from the ancient world. | 打一个来自远古世界的神秘生灵 |
[25:53] | Wish me luck. | 祝我好运吧 |
[26:33] | Little help over here, brother. | 帮帮忙 弟弟 |
[26:42] | – I can’t let you do that. – Caroline, stay out of this. | -我不能让你那么做 -卡罗琳 别插手 |
[26:45] | I promised Bonnie. | 我答应邦妮了 |
[27:08] | God… | 天呐 |
[27:09] | Damon, no. | 达蒙 别 |
[27:12] | Damon? | 达蒙 |
[27:13] | Please. | 求你 |
[27:14] | Please fight through this. | 抵抗住 |
[27:19] | I know you can. | 我知道你能的 |
[27:21] | Damon, he’s your friend. | 达蒙 他是你的朋友 |
[27:25] | Stop! | 住手 |
[27:26] | He can’t. | 他不能 |
[27:29] | The only one that can stop him is you. | 只有你能让他住手 |
[27:31] | Choose. | 选吧 |
[27:36] | Please, Damon. Damon! | 求你 达蒙 达蒙 |
[27:37] | Damon, don’t make me do this. | 达蒙 别逼我 |
[27:39] | Sorry, not sorry, Bon. | 对不起 我并不抱歉 邦 |
[27:44] | I choose Enzo! | 我选恩佐 |
[27:50] | – What? – Damon? | -什么 -达蒙 |
[27:51] | Kindly remove your hand, without the gentleman’s heart in it. | 请把手拿出来 别把他的心脏带出来 |
[27:56] | No. | 不 |
[28:06] | No. Bonnie, | 不 邦妮 |
[28:08] | don’t do this to me. | 别这么对我 |
[28:11] | I know that somewhere deep down, | 我知道你内心深处 |
[28:13] | there’s still some part of you left. | 你还有一丝意识属于自己 |
[28:16] | She couldn’t have stripped it all away. | 她不可能全部都夺走 |
[28:19] | You’re… | 你 |
[28:20] | obnoxiously too stubborn to let that happen. | 讨厌的顽固 不可能让她得逞 |
[28:25] | I know my friend is still in there, | 我知道我的朋友还在 |
[28:26] | and I’m gonna have to live with that. | 我只能承受这一点 |
[28:32] | I just can’t let him die. | 但我不能让他死 |
[28:35] | I choose Enzo. | 我选恩佐 |
[28:39] | Oof, I’m getting all weepy. | 我都要哭了 |
[28:42] | So touching. | 太感人了 |
[28:44] | So raw. | 太动情了 |
[28:45] | I know where I’m going when I die. | 我知道我死后会去哪 |
[28:48] | You can’t send me there. | 你不能送我去那儿 |
[28:50] | I’ll fight every one of you. | 我要跟你们所有人打 |
[28:55] | So Bonnie can’t live without Enzo. | 邦妮没有恩佐活不下去 |
[28:57] | And clearly, Stefan can’t live without Damon. | 显然 斯特凡没有达蒙活不下去 |
[29:00] | But nobody’s bothered to ask me what I want. | 但没人问过我想要什么 |
[29:04] | You’re the only one that’s truly committed around here, Damon. | 你是唯一真正忠诚的人 达蒙 |
[29:07] | You’re an asset. | 你对我有用 |
[29:09] | Enzo’s nothing but a burden. | 恩佐不过是麻烦 |
[29:12] | So… | 所以 |
[29:13] | I guess my only real problem is with you, Bonnie. | 看来我唯一的问题在你身上 邦妮 |
[29:18] | You chose wrong. | 你选错了 |
[29:21] | Which is why I’m gonna have Damon kill you. | 所以我要让达蒙杀了你 |
[29:24] | What? | 什么 |
[29:27] | Damon kills Bonnie, I’ll kill you, | 达蒙杀邦妮 我杀你 |
[29:30] | and then we can all get on with our lives. | 然后我们都能各自生活了 |
[29:32] | Unless… you give me what I want. | 除非 你让我如愿 |
[29:38] | Turn off your humanity, pledge your loyalty to me, | 关闭人性 向我效忠 |
[29:41] | and then we can all go home happy. | 然后我们都能开心回家了 |
[29:44] | Pinkie swear. | 发誓 |
[29:45] | Don’t trust her. | 别信任她 |
[29:49] | Sorry, luv. | 抱歉 亲爱的 |
[29:51] | I’m not seeing many other options. | 我看没有别的选择 |
[29:53] | Enzo. | 恩佐 |
[29:54] | Don’t. | 别 |
[29:56] | Yes, Enzo, do. | 好啊 恩佐 屈服吧 |
[29:58] | You know you want to. | 你知道你想的 |
[30:00] | Come on, this is mercy. | 得了 这是仁慈 |
[30:02] | You’ve seen what happens when you die. | 你见识过你死后会如何了 |
[30:04] | What if your precious Bonnie is due the same fate? | 如果你的宝贝邦妮也将遭遇同样的命运呢 |
[30:08] | Save yourself. | 救自己 |
[30:10] | Save your one true love. | 救你的真爱吧 |
[30:13] | Do it. | 屈服吧 |
[30:19] | – Bonnie, Bonnie… – What are you doing? | -邦妮 邦妮 -你干什么 |
[30:21] | …if anyone can pull me back from the precipice, it’s you. | 如果有人能把我从绝境拉回来 那就是你 |
[30:24] | I know you can. | 我知道你能的 |
[30:26] | No. | 不 |
[30:27] | No. | 别 |
[30:29] | No, no. | 不要 |
[30:31] | No. | 不要 |
[30:41] | No. | 不要 |
[30:43] | No, no. | 不要 |
[31:03] | Finally. | 可算 |
[31:05] | Now, was that so hard? | 很难吗 |
[31:08] | Oh, one last thing, | 最后一件事 |
[31:10] | would you mind if I took back my promise to spare Bonnie’s life? | 你介意我收回饶过邦妮的承诺吗 |
[31:16] | No objections here. | 不介意 |
[31:21] | You’re the best. | 你最棒了 |
[31:23] | Bonnie, I’m gonna count down from ten, | 邦妮 我从10倒数 |
[31:27] | and then I’m gonna let Damon finish what he started. | 然后我会让达蒙完成他的任务 |
[31:30] | Ten. | 十 |
[31:32] | Nine. | 九 |
[31:33] | Enzo, you sure you don’t mind | 恩佐 你真不介意 |
[31:35] | if Damon rips your girlfriend to shreds? | 达蒙把你女朋友撕成碎片吗 |
[31:37] | No. | 不 |
[31:39] | Eight. | 八 |
[31:40] | So much for your indomitable love. | 你坚定的爱情也不过如此 |
[31:44] | Seven. Looks like Enzo’s not gonna help you. | 七 看来恩佐不打算帮你了 |
[31:47] | Six. | 六 |
[31:49] | Pretty sure Stefan and Caroline won’t be much help, either. | 斯特凡和卡罗琳看来也帮不上忙 |
[31:53] | Five. Bonnie, you really should be running now. | 五 邦妮 你真的该跑了 |
[31:58] | Four. | 四 |
[32:17] | Damon, Stop! | 达蒙 住手 |
[32:19] | Please. | 求你 |
[32:22] | You’ve got one last decision to make, Bonnie. | 你还有最后一个选择 邦妮 |
[32:26] | It’s a multiple choice. | 单选题 |
[32:28] | Neck snap, | 扭断脖子 |
[32:30] | heart rip, or just good, old-fashioned tear your throat out? | 扯心脏 还是传统的撕烂你的喉咙 |
[32:39] | I don’t know who you are, but… | 我不知道你是谁 但是 |
[33:07] | Damon, it’s over. | 达蒙 结束了 |
[33:08] | You’re free now. | 你自由了 |
[33:09] | I wish that were the case, Stefan, | 真希望是如此 斯特凡 |
[33:11] | but my work with her is just getting started. | 但我和她的工作才刚开始 |
[33:13] | What work? | 什么工作 |
[33:15] | What does she want with you? | 她要你做什么 |
[33:17] | Applesauce penguin, brother. | 苹果酱企鹅 弟弟 |
[33:38] | Maybe now we’ll get some answers. | 或许现在我们能问出些答案来了 |
[33:43] | You sure you can handle Enzo? | 你确定你能应付恩佐 |
[33:45] | I’ll be fine. | 我能行 |
[33:49] | You know, if you need my help with getting him to the cabin… | 如果你需要我帮你送他去小屋… |
[33:51] | I said I’ll be fine. | 我说了我能行 |
[33:53] | Okay. | 好 |
[33:56] | If it were up to you, you would have picked Damon. | 如果要你决定 你就会选达蒙 |
[34:01] | Yes. | 是啊 |
[34:03] | And you would’ve done it knowing | 而且你明知道 |
[34:05] | that Enzo was the one fighting Sybil. | 是恩佐在抵抗茜波 |
[34:08] | The one risking his life to help us. | 是他在冒生命危险帮我们 |
[34:11] | – Yes. – Let me ask you something. | -是的 -我问问你 |
[34:13] | What has Damon done? | 达蒙做了什么 |
[34:17] | Besides give up. | 除了放弃 |
[34:27] | She doesn’t mean that. She’s just upset. | 她不是真心的 她就是生气 |
[34:31] | I’m gonna go stay with Bonnie tonight. | 我今晚去陪邦妮 |
[34:33] | She needs me. | 她需要我 |
[34:34] | This has all been a lot for her. | 这一切给了她太多折磨 |
[34:38] | I hated us being on the opposite side of the fight today. | 我真讨厌我们今天站在对立面 |
[34:42] | – I had to. – I know. | -我没办法 -我知道 |
[34:44] | I know what you had to do. | 我知道你是没办法 |
[34:47] | But I hated it. | 但我讨厌那样 |
[34:51] | I hate all this. | 我讨厌这一切 |
[34:59] | I hate it, too. | 我也是 |
[35:18] | Dear Elena, where to begin? | 埃琳娜 该从何说起 |
[35:38] | Looks like you could use that. | 看来你需要这个 |
[35:42] | Thanks. | 谢了 |
[35:43] | Just trying to figure out a fresh new way | 只是在考虑用什么新办法 |
[35:45] | to deliver the same bad news. | 报同样的坏消息 |
[35:47] | Well, I think your engagement would qualify as good news. | 你的订婚应该算好消息 |
[35:52] | I’m pretty sure I forgot to say congratulations earlier. | 我早些应该忘记说恭喜了 |
[35:57] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[35:58] | Though I’m not sure today’s how I wanted | 但今天并不是我期待的 |
[35:59] | to spend the first day of it. | 订婚第一天 |
[36:01] | Not to mention my best man just tried | 更别提我伴郎刚想 |
[36:02] | to take out a good chunk of the wedding party. | 杀掉一大半的婚礼宾客 |
[36:06] | Here you go. | 给你 |
[36:07] | You can leave the bottle. | 瓶子放这儿吧 |
[36:09] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[36:10] | You know, I never had a brother. | 我没有过兄弟 |
[36:13] | Uh, Damon was the closest thing. | 达蒙算是最接近的了 |
[36:15] | And I have to believe | 我必须相信 |
[36:17] | that if you have gotten him back before, | 如果你以前曾把他拉回来过 |
[36:21] | there has got to be a way | 肯定有办法 |
[36:23] | to do it again. | 再次做到 |
[36:28] | I don’t know. This is different. | 我不知道 这次不一样 |
[36:30] | I’ve never seen him like this before. | 我从没见过他那样 |
[36:33] | I really hoped that when we put Sybil down, | 我本希望我们放倒茜波 |
[36:35] | it’d break whatever control she had over him. | 就能打破她对他的控制 |
[36:38] | That he’d go back to being | 他会继续做回 |
[36:40] | whatever Damon’s version of normal is again. | 达蒙版本的常态 |
[36:43] | But somehow, some way, | 但不知怎么 |
[36:45] | she still has ahold of him. | 她还能控制他 |
[37:35] | I didn’t know you cooked. | 我都不知道你会做饭 |
[37:36] | Listen, you’re gonna be here all the time, | 听着 你要一直在了 |
[37:38] | I am gonna need to get some more pancake batter. | 那我就得再去弄点薄煎饼面糊 |
[37:40] | Well, I’m only here because you obviously want me here. | 我在是因为你显然希望我在 |
[37:43] | I think you’ve seen the light, Damon. | 我觉得你已经明白了 达蒙 |
[37:45] | You know that true devotion to me is the only way | 只有完全的忠诚才能让你 |
[37:48] | to save you from that which you fear the most. | 避免你最害怕的命运 |
[37:51] | But we still have a lot of work to do. | 但我们还有好多事要做 |
[37:53] | Oh, yeah? | 是吗 |
[37:55] | What else is there to do? | 还有什么事 |
[37:56] | You still have too many attachments. | 你还是有太多牵挂 |
[37:58] | Too many people willing to fight for you. | 太多人愿意为你而战 |
[38:01] | They still believe you can be saved. | 他们依然相信你可以获得救赎 |
[38:03] | We should work on that. | 这个问题得处理一下 |
[38:06] | What do they call it? | 他们怎么说的 |
[38:07] | Changing hearts and minds? | 改变感情和理智 |
[38:27] | Are you all right? | 你没事吧 |
[38:32] | Damon? | 达蒙 |
[38:36] | Lockwood. | 洛克伍德 |
[38:41] | Heard you haven’t been yourself lately. | 听说你最近不太像自己 |
[38:43] | Oh, I am who I’ve always been. | 我一直都是这样 |
[38:46] | Just got to keep proving it. | 只需要继续证明自己 |
[38:49] | Your fight’s not with me, man. | 你的事跟我无关 伙计 |
[39:02] | Nice hardware. | 枪不错 |
[39:05] | Armory standard issue? | 军械库标配吗 |
[39:07] | You kill me, you can say good-bye to everything. | 你杀了我 你就跟一切告别吧 |
[39:11] | No one forgives you for this. | 没人会原谅你的 |
[39:13] | I think we’re way past that. | 那个早就不是问题了 |
[39:16] | You have another option. | 你还有别的选择 |
[39:19] | Walk away. | 走开 |
[39:21] | Fight whatever it is she wants you to do | 反抗她要你做的事 |
[39:22] | and get your life back. | 夺回你的人生 |
[39:25] | Walk away, Damon. | 走开吧 达蒙 |
[39:27] | Think about what you want at the end of it all. | 想想看你最终想要的是什么 |
[39:30] | – Think about who you want. – That’s the problem. | -想想你想要的是谁 -问题就在这里 |
[39:33] | I don’t want any of it anymore. | 那些我都不想要了 |
[39:35] | – That’s a lie. – Is it? | -撒谎 -是吗 |
[39:37] | I wouldn’t even know. | 我也无法分辨 |
[39:42] | Okay, then. Do it. | 好吧 动手吧 |
[39:46] | If this is it, if this is the way I go out, | 如果就是这样 如果我就这么死了 |
[39:49] | then let me go out as the face | 那就让我做 |
[39:50] | that you can never erase from your brain. | 你永远无法遗忘的人 |
[39:53] | The face that reminds you, to the end of time, | 直到时间尽头都提醒你 |
[39:56] | of the moment you gave up. | 你放弃的那一刻 |
[39:58] | The moment you threw away everything you’ve ever wanted… | 你抛弃你想要的一切 |
[40:02] | to be a siren’s little bitch. | 成为那个海妖的狗腿子 |
[40:05] | Or maybe this’ll be the thing that wakes you up. | 或许这能让你醒过来 |
[40:08] | And then maybe both our lives will be worth something | 那么或许我们的生命终究 |
[40:09] | at the end of it all. | 都能有点价值 |
[40:11] | So, go ahead. | 来吧 |
[40:12] | Do it. | 动手吧 |
[40:14] | Tear me apart. | 把我撕碎吧 |
[40:38] | Damon? | 达蒙 |
[40:46] | Damon, wait! | 达蒙 等等 |