时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:03] | Seems our dead guy, Harvey, | 看来死者 哈维 |
[00:04] | was friends with the sirens, back in 1790. | 1790年时 跟海妖姐妹是朋友 |
[00:06] | Turns out, he was related to a family from Mystic Falls. | 原来 他是神秘瀑布镇一家人的亲戚 |
[00:09] | I got a question for you. | 我有个问题问你 |
[00:10] | I need you to tell me what this is. | 我需要你告诉我这是什么 |
[00:12] | It’s a cipher device | 是密码装置 |
[00:13] | used for code-breaking. | 用来破解密码的 |
[00:14] | When the door between this world | 这个世界和卡德世界的 |
[00:15] | and Cade’s gets cracked open, | 大门被撞开后 |
[00:17] | it wipes out everything. | 还能摧毁一切 |
[00:18] | All you got to do is make sure that bell rings. | 你只需要确保那钟敲响 |
[00:21] | 12 times. | 12次 |
[00:21] | The task I gave both of you | 我给你们俩的任务是 |
[00:23] | was kill 100 people, | 杀100个人 |
[00:24] | or kill your brother’s girl. | 或者杀你兄弟的女人 |
[00:26] | Stefan chose option “B,” | 斯特凡选了B |
[00:27] | Elena is in upstate New York. | 埃琳娜在纽约州北 |
[00:28] | That’s where Bonnie hid her. | 邦妮把她藏在了那里 |
[00:29] | Leave Elena out of this. | 别把埃琳娜扯进来 |
[00:31] | Enzo? | 恩佐 |
[00:35] | Why do you care what happens to Elena? | 你管埃琳娜怎么样呢 |
[00:37] | You’re gonna be dead, anyway. | 你就会死了 |
[00:38] | You’re gonna be human. | 而你会变成人 |
[00:43] | Enzo? | 恩佐 |
[01:41] | Matt? | 马特 |
[01:43] | How’d you get in here? | 你怎么进来的 |
[01:47] | Are you okay? | 你没事吧 |
[01:49] | No. | 有事 |
[01:50] | Something’s wrong with me. | 我不对劲 |
[02:15] | Bonnie. | 邦妮 |
[02:18] | Bonnie! | 邦妮 |
[02:20] | Bonnie, hey, what’s wrong? | 邦妮 出什么事了 |
[02:23] | Is she still alive? | 她还活着吗 |
[02:27] | Bonnie, talk to me. | 邦妮 说话啊 |
[02:28] | She’s okay. | 她没事 |
[02:30] | Elena’s okay. | 埃琳娜没事 |
[02:32] | Well, those aren’t tears of joy, Bon. | 那可不是喜悦的泪水 邦妮 |
[02:33] | What is wrong? | 到底怎么了 |
[02:37] | He’s gone. | 他死了 |
[02:40] | Enzo’s gone. | 恩佐死了 |
[02:43] | What? | 什么 |
[02:47] | He’s dead. | 他死了 |
[02:48] | Your brother killed him. | 你弟弟杀了他 |
[02:53] | Listen to me, Bonnie. | 听我说 邦妮 |
[02:55] | I am on my way, okay? | 我就来了 |
[02:57] | No! | 不 |
[02:58] | Stay away! | 别过来 |
[03:00] | Stay away from me. | 别靠近我 |
[03:01] | Not until I know you’re safe. | 我得先确定你安全 |
[03:04] | I’ll deal with Stefan. | 我会处理斯特凡 |
[03:08] | I already did. | 我已经处理他了 |
[03:09] | What do you mean? | 什么意思 |
[03:11] | I gave him the cure. | 我把解药给了他 |
[03:14] | He’s human now. | 他是人类了 |
[03:25] | No! | 不 |
[03:45] | I’m here. | 我在 |
[03:46] | Stefan, thank God. | 斯特凡 谢天谢地 |
[03:49] | I talked to Damon, and I know what happened to Enzo. | 我跟达蒙谈了 我知道恩佐的事了 |
[03:53] | Bonnie– she must be… | 邦妮 她一定… |
[03:56] | I don’t even know what to say. | 我都不知道该说什么 |
[03:58] | I don’t know how I can… | 我不知道我怎么能… |
[04:01] | Every time I close my eyes, | 每次我闭上眼睛 |
[04:03] | I see it play out over and over again in my head. | 脑袋里就一遍遍回现 |
[04:07] | And every time I open them, I see Enzo’s blood on my hands. | 每次我睁开眼睛 又看到手上恩佐的血 |
[04:10] | Just please come home. | 求你回家吧 |
[04:13] | I can’t do that. | 我不能 |
[04:14] | Well, I’m not letting you run. | 我不会让你跑的 |
[04:15] | Okay? So just tell me where you are. | 好吗 告诉我你在哪 |
[04:18] | I’m coming to get you. | 我去接你 |
[04:19] | No. | 不 |
[04:20] | I can’t face you, and I can’t face Bonnie. | 我不能面对你 我不能面对邦妮 |
[04:25] | Damn it. | 该死 |
[04:27] | I’m being pulled over. | 警察在叫我停车 |
[04:28] | Stefan… | 斯特凡 |
[04:46] | Hands where I can see ’em! | 手举起来 |
[04:48] | Step out of the car, now! | 从车里出来 快 |
[04:59] | Stefan? | 斯特凡 |
[05:01] | Stefan! | 斯特凡 |
[05:02] | Stefan? | 斯特凡 |
[05:05] | I didn’t even know you were in town. | 我都不知道你回镇了 |
[05:07] | Yeah, well, Dorian needed my help with something. | 嗯 多里安需要我帮忙 |
[05:10] | Looks like he wasn’t the only one. | 看来不止他需要 |
[05:13] | So what the hell happened? | 到底怎么回事 |
[05:14] | I don’t know, but I’m telling you, | 我不知道 但我说真的 |
[05:16] | I could feel the heat from the flames… | 我都能感觉到火焰的热度 |
[05:19] | hear the screams of all those people burning. | 能听到那些被烧的人的惨叫 |
[05:22] | Are you sure it wasn’t just a nightmare? | 你确定那不是噩梦吗 |
[05:23] | You know, your mind trying to work out that you | 你的大脑在处理 |
[05:25] | almost rang the bell and burned down Mystic Falls? | 你差点敲响地狱钟 烧毁神秘瀑布镇的事 |
[05:28] | No, Ric, this was different. | 不 里克 这不一样 |
[05:30] | It was like I was actually there. | 那感觉如身临其境 |
[05:32] | Maybe you were. | 或许是真的 |
[05:34] | And I don’t think this is just colonial bling. | 我觉得这不是殖民时代首饰那么简单 |
[05:37] | Based on the time period and the local coven activity, | 根据时代和当地巫师团活动来看 |
[05:40] | I think this could be a witch talisman | 我觉得这可能是女巫护身符 |
[05:42] | that’s somehow tied to the Maxwell bloodline. | 不知怎么跟麦克斯韦尔家血脉有关联 |
[05:46] | Maybe those weren’t nightmares. | 或许那并非噩梦 |
[05:48] | Maybe they were memories. | 或许是记忆 |
[05:50] | How is that even possible? | 这怎么可能 |
[05:51] | Well, I’ve heard of Latvian witches using something like that | 我听说过拉脱维亚巫师用类似的东西 |
[05:53] | to contact the dead. | 与死者取得联系 |
[05:54] | You know, a way to create a psychic link | 在活人和他们的祖先之间 |
[05:56] | between the living and their ancestors. | 建立心灵连接 |
[05:58] | Yeah, and that might explain how you | 这或许能解释你为什么会 |
[05:59] | slept-walked your way into those tunnels. | 梦游走进那隧道 |
[06:01] | Okay, then who am I linked to? | 好吧 那我跟谁连在一起了 |
[06:04] | If I had to guess… | 如果要我猜 |
[06:07] | …I’d say the skeleton we found in the artifact room. | 我猜是在古物室发现的那具骷髅 |
[06:10] | Some of the things you saw, he saw, too. | 你看到的是他曾看到的 |
[06:12] | He wrote about them in his journal. | 他在日记里写了 |
[06:14] | There are references to working with a coven of Bennett witches. | 还提到了跟贝内特女巫团的合作 |
[06:17] | – Bennett? – Yeah. | -贝内特 -对 |
[06:19] | I wonder if Bonnie would know something about this. | 不知道邦妮会不会对此知情 |
[06:25] | Everything okay? | 一切都好吗 |
[06:28] | No. | 不好 |
[06:32] | No, it’s… | 不好 |
[06:35] | it’s bad. | 非常糟糕 |
[06:52] | He hasn’t come back. | 他还没回来 |
[06:53] | That’s because he’s on his way | 因为他现在正往 |
[06:54] | to Rockland County Police Department. | 罗克兰郡警局去 |
[06:57] | He’s been arrested. | 他被逮捕了 |
[06:58] | Okay. That’s good. | 好吧 这是好事 |
[07:00] | In what world is that good? | 这怎么是好事了 |
[07:02] | One where Stefan’s human. | 一 斯特凡是人了 |
[07:03] | His emotions are back. | 他的情绪恢复了 |
[07:05] | The memories of every drop of blood he’s ever spilled | 他所有杀人的记忆 |
[07:07] | are gonna be doing a square dance in his head. | 都会折磨他的思绪 |
[07:10] | It’s best he’s not alone with all this right now. | 他现在不是一个人面对会更好 |
[07:13] | I’ll meet you there. | 我们在那里碰面 |
[07:15] | You talk to Bonnie? | 你跟邦妮谈了吗 |
[07:19] | I’ve left so many messages. | 我留了好多留言 |
[07:21] | She just won’t answer her phone– I don’t get it. | 她不肯接电话 我不懂 |
[07:23] | Sure you do. | 你当然懂 |
[07:25] | Think about it. | 好好想想 |
[07:28] | Can you blame her? | 你能怪她吗 |
[07:30] | I’ll call you when I’m close. | 快到时我再打给你 |
[07:37] | Forgive me. | 原谅我 |
[07:38] | I let myself in. | 我自己进来了 |
[07:41] | I came to offer my condolences. | 我来表示哀悼 |
[07:44] | I’m sorry for your loss. | 我为你损失表示遗憾 |
[07:46] | I doubt that, | 我很怀疑 |
[07:48] | seeing you’re the reason Enzo’s dead. | 就是你害得恩佐丧命 |
[07:50] | I was referring to your brother. | 我是指你弟弟 |
[07:53] | Our deal was for two immortal souls. | 我们的协议是为两个长生者制定 |
[07:55] | Your friends found a loophole when they made Stefan human, | 你的朋友们把斯特凡变回人类时就钻了空子 |
[07:58] | rendering our agreement null and void. | 这样我们的协议就无效了 |
[08:01] | You and your brother are now free. | 你和你弟弟现在自由了 |
[08:02] | Well, if you’re making house calls, | 如果你要挨家登门索命 |
[08:05] | I’m guessing it’s not that easy. | 我猜没那么容易吧 |
[08:08] | While you remain immortal, | 你虽然还是不死之身 |
[08:10] | Stefan does not. | 斯特凡却能死 |
[08:12] | Which means I’m free to end his life | 所以我可以随时了结他的生命 |
[08:15] | and recall his soul to the fiery pits of my world | 将他的灵魂召去我的世界 |
[08:18] | whenever I choose. | 那个烈焰深坑 |
[08:20] | I’m thinking he should die at midnight. | 我觉得他该在午夜时分死去 |
[08:22] | And the fact that you’re waiting | 你还肯等 |
[08:23] | tells me you want something more than Stefan. | 就说明你想要斯特凡之外的东西 |
[08:27] | In fact, there is. | 的确如此 |
[08:30] | I’ve taken an interest | 我研究了一下 |
[08:32] | in local history. | 本地历史 |
[08:33] | There’s an 18th-century journal written by Ethan Maxwell. | 有一本伊森·麦克斯韦尔写的18世纪的日记 |
[08:37] | I believe your friend, the occult studies professor, | 你的朋友 那个神秘学研究教授 |
[08:39] | has come into possession of it. | 拿到了它 |
[08:41] | That what you want? | 你要那个吗 |
[08:43] | A dusty old book? | 一本老日记 |
[08:45] | It’s a small price to pay | 这不过是个小小的代价 |
[08:46] | for allowing Stefan to live out the remainder of his human life, | 就可以换得斯特凡安然度过他人类的余生 |
[08:50] | before he returns to me. | 然后他又会落入我手里 |
[08:53] | Do we have a deal? | 成交吗 |
[09:14] | So who’s Olivia Hayden? | 奥利维亚·海登是谁 |
[09:21] | Waitress, | 服务员 |
[09:23] | working her way through college. | 为了大学学费而勤工俭学 |
[09:26] | Till you nearly decapitated her. | 直到你差点扯下她的脑袋 |
[09:30] | How about Javier Ruiz? | 还有哈维尔·路易斯 |
[09:31] | Pharmacist. Wife. Kid on the way. | 药剂师 有个怀孕的妻子 |
[09:37] | Kelly Parks. | 凯莉·帕克斯 |
[09:40] | Robert Lansu. | 罗伯特·兰苏 |
[09:42] | Tanya Handelman. | 坦娅·韩德曼 |
[09:44] | Jeffrey Li. | 杰弗里·李 |
[09:46] | The system connected your fingerprints | 你的指纹经系统搜索 |
[09:48] | to 32 murders in the last two months. | 被发现与两个月来32起谋杀有关 |
[09:50] | You sure you don’t have anything to say about that? | 你真的没什么想说的吗 |
[10:01] | Bonnie. | 邦妮 |
[10:05] | Bonnie Bennett. | 邦妮·贝内特 |
[10:07] | Help me. | 救救我 |
[10:10] | Bonnie. | 邦妮 |
[10:10] | Enzo? | 恩佐 |
[10:24] | Mom? | 妈妈 |
[10:26] | Bonnie. | 邦妮 |
[10:32] | Caroline called me. | 卡罗琳打给了我 |
[10:35] | She told me what happened. | 她告诉我发生什么事了 |
[10:38] | I’m sorry. | 我很遗憾 |
[10:41] | She said you didn’t want to talk to her, and… | 她说你不愿跟她说话 |
[10:45] | she’s hoping maybe you’ll… | 她希望或许你愿意 |
[10:47] | talk to me? | 跟我说话 |
[11:10] | My apologies, Mr. Salvatore. | 对不起 塞尔瓦托先生 |
[11:19] | You’re free to go. | 你可以走了 |
[11:22] | Thank you. Please notify all the other agents and officers | 谢谢 请告知其他探员和警官 |
[11:26] | this was all a terrible mix-up. | 这一切只是个天大的误会 |
[11:46] | What is all this? | 这都是怎么回事 |
[11:48] | This is me. | 都是我 |
[11:50] | No. This is Cade. | 不 这是卡德的错 |
[11:54] | He made you do all this. | 是他逼你这么做的 |
[11:55] | And he’s gonna expect me to continue. | 他会指望我继续的 |
[11:58] | I made a deal. | 我做了个交易 |
[12:03] | The deal’s off. | 交易取消了 |
[12:05] | What do you mean? | 什么意思 |
[12:07] | You’re human, and you’re of no use to him. | 你是人类了 你对他没用了 |
[12:12] | He’s giving you until midnight, and then he wants you dead. | 他给你到午夜 然后就要索你的命 |
[12:16] | But don’t worry. | 别担心 |
[12:19] | Damon’s on it. | 达蒙在处理了 |
[12:25] | Bonnie’s not picking up. | 邦妮不接电话 |
[12:27] | I’ve tried her five times. | 我打给她五次了 |
[12:32] | What are you doing here? | 你来做什么 |
[12:34] | I need to borrow a book, the Maxwell family tell-all. | 我需要借一本书 麦克斯韦尔家族日记 |
[12:37] | I’m guessing it’s been out of print for a while. | 我猜已经绝版很久了 |
[12:39] | You mean this? | 这个吗 |
[12:40] | Convenient. | 真巧 |
[12:42] | And yes. | 没错 |
[12:44] | Why are you so interested in my family tree all of a sudden? | 你为什么突然对我的族谱感兴趣了 |
[12:46] | Haven’t been able to sleep lately, | 最近一直失眠 |
[12:47] | and I thought that would do the trick. | 感觉这个能有奇效 |
[12:49] | What’s it to you? | 你管呢 |
[12:50] | Well, Matt here has been getting visions because of that journal; | 马特最近因为那日记看到了一些幻象 |
[12:53] | and you show up looking for it. | 而你又跑来找它 |
[12:55] | Coincidence? | 巧合吗 |
[12:56] | I think not. | 我看不是 |
[12:58] | So why don’t you tell us the real reason you want it. | 你还是告诉我们你究竟为什么想要它吧 |
[13:01] | All right. | 好吧 |
[13:03] | I got about six hours and change | 我大概有六个多小时 |
[13:04] | until Cade takes Stefan’s life, | 然后卡德就会要了斯特凡的命 |
[13:06] | unless I give him that book. | 除非我拿日记去换 |
[13:07] | What’s he want with it? | 他要它做什么 |
[13:08] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[13:10] | But if it saves my brother’s life, I don’t care. | 但只要能救我弟弟 我不在乎 |
[13:12] | Sorry. | 对不起 |
[13:13] | You don’t give the devil what he wants | 如果你不知道魔鬼为什么要它 |
[13:14] | if you don’t know why he wants it. | 就不能把魔鬼要的东西给它 |
[13:16] | I’m sorry, too, old buddy. | 我也抱歉 老伙计 |
[13:18] | But Stefan’s in this mess because of me. | 但斯特凡陷入这麻烦是因为我 |
[13:21] | So you’re gonna have to kill me, again, | 你要是想阻止我 |
[13:24] | if you want to stop me. | 得再杀我一次 |
[13:29] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[13:31] | Fine. Have it your way. | 好啊 随你 |
[14:10] | It’s time. | 到时候了 |
[14:12] | We have to return Enzo to the earth. | 我们要让恩佐入土了 |
[14:14] | You have to say good-bye. | 你得道别 |
[14:18] | I don’t think he wants me to. | 我觉得他不希望我道别 |
[14:23] | I still feel him. | 我还能感觉到他 |
[14:27] | Like he’s calling out to me. | 就好像他在呼喊我 |
[14:31] | Or I’m losing my mind. | 或是我要疯了 |
[14:33] | No, honey. You’re grieving. | 不 亲爱的 你在悲痛 |
[14:38] | This isn’t grief. | 这不是悲痛 |
[14:40] | I know grief. | 我了解悲痛 |
[14:43] | This is different. | 这不一样 |
[14:45] | If he’s trying to reach out to me, | 如果他是在想办法联系我 |
[14:48] | there has to be a way to reach him. | 肯定有办法跟他取得联系 |
[14:49] | The Other Side is gone. | 另一边已经不在了 |
[14:52] | And neither of us have our magic anymore. | 我们现在都没有魔法了 |
[14:55] | It’s best not to mess with such things. | 还是别去乱碰这些事的好 |
[14:57] | There must be a way. | 肯定有办法的 |
[14:59] | You came back here for a reason. | 你回来是有原因的 |
[15:03] | Let this be it. | 就当是这个吧 |
[15:15] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[15:16] | And you’re going to erase every mention | 你要把斯特凡·塞尔瓦托 |
[15:17] | of Stefan Salvatore’s name from your system. | 从你们的系统里完全抹去 |
[15:27] | And when did you last see your mom? | 你最后见到你妈妈是什么时候 |
[15:29] | Yesterday. | 昨天 |
[15:31] | After school, she called and said she was running late. | 放学后 她打回家里 说她要晚些回来 |
[15:35] | She was showing somebody a house. | 她带人去看房了 |
[15:40] | This is her. | 这就是她 |
[15:53] | What is it? | 怎么了 |
[15:56] | I forced that girl’s mother | 我逼那女孩的妈妈 |
[15:57] | to change the deed to Bonnie’s house. | 修改了邦妮房子的地契 |
[16:01] | Then I left her for dead in the trunk of a car. | 然后把她留在一个车后箱里等死 |
[16:05] | They won’t find that body for weeks. | 他们几周内都找不到尸体的 |
[16:07] | Is there someone we can call? A family member? | 需要我们打给谁吗 亲属 |
[16:10] | No. It’s just me and my mom. | 不 就只有我和妈妈相依为命 |
[16:21] | I know. | 我知道 |
[16:23] | Let’s go find her. | 我们去找到她 |
[16:44] | Yeah, the clock is ticking on Stefan’s life, but | 斯特凡剩的时间不多了 |
[16:48] | by all means, let’s give Donovan a physical. | 但没关系 给多诺万做个体检吧 |
[16:51] | Well, if we can figure out why the journal’s so important to Cade, | 如果我们能搞清楚日记为什么对卡德如此重要 |
[16:53] | maybe we can figure out how to stop him. | 或许我们就能想到办法阻止他 |
[16:55] | After that, it’s all yours. | 然后 就给你 |
[16:57] | Oh, yeah? | 是吗 |
[16:58] | How’s your little science experiment gonna do that, huh? | 你的科学实验怎么能做到这点 |
[17:01] | We’re gonna trigger Matt’s visions | 我们要将马特置于催眠状态中 |
[17:02] | by inducing a hypnotic state. | 诱发他的幻象 |
[17:05] | If we’re lucky, the answer’s in his head. | 如果走运 答案就在他脑子里 |
[17:07] | That’d be a first. | 那可是头一遭了 |
[17:09] | The sedative should be kicking in. How you feeling? | 镇定剂应该开始起效了 你感觉如何 |
[17:12] | Like I’m on the back half of a 12-pack. | 好像12瓶啤酒已经喝了过半 |
[17:14] | That’s good. | 很好 |
[17:16] | I want you to focus on the metronome. | 注意力放在节拍器上 |
[17:20] | And listen to the sound of my voice. | 听着我的声音 |
[17:22] | I want you to close your eyes | 闭上眼睛 |
[17:23] | and relax. | 放松 |
[17:26] | Now I’m gonna lead you down | 我会引导你 |
[17:28] | a long path. | 沿一条长路向前 |
[17:30] | This may take a while. | 这可能会要点时间 |
[17:34] | Or we’ll just dive right in. | 也可能一个猛子扎进去 |
[17:36] | Okay, Matt, picture yourself there. | 好吧 马特 想象自己在那里 |
[17:38] | Now tell me what you’re seeing. | 告诉我你看到了什么 |
[17:42] | The bell. | 钟 |
[17:43] | Maxwell’s journal. | 麦克斯韦尔日记 |
[17:44] | It’s the old house where the witches were burned. | 是烧女巫的那栋老房子 |
[17:47] | But it’s not old; it looks like it’s brand-new. | 但看上去不旧 像是崭新的 |
[17:52] | Mr. Maxwell, you are a true artist. | 麦克斯韦尔先生 你真是个艺术家 |
[17:56] | You are too kind, Ms. Bennett. | 多谢夸奖 贝内特小姐 |
[18:01] | My skills pale in comparison | 我的技艺跟你们女巫团 |
[18:02] | to the magic your coven infused in its metal. | 往金属中注入的魔法一比不值一提 |
[18:06] | My mother was glad | 我母亲收到 |
[18:07] | to receive your letter | 你宣布钟造成的信 |
[18:10] | announcing the bell’s completion. | 非常欣喜 |
[18:12] | But not as glad as I was | 但我更高兴 |
[18:15] | to decipher the information | 因为我破解了 |
[18:17] | you had so cleverly hidden within. | 你巧妙隐藏其中的讯息 |
[18:21] | “Your courage will save us all.” | “你的勇气将拯救我们所有人” |
[18:24] | And soon we will be rid of the vile, inhuman creatures | 很快 我们将摆脱那些匿于林间的 |
[18:27] | stalking our woods. | 邪恶非人生物 |
[18:29] | Have there been more attacks? | 又发生袭击了吗 |
[18:31] | Just last night. | 就在昨晚 |
[18:33] | That makes nine of our community | 我们社区里已经有九人 |
[18:34] | that’s been slaughtered by these nameless, faceless monsters. | 被这些不知名不知样子的怪物残害 |
[18:38] | By this time tomorrow, | 等到明天此时 |
[18:40] | the ringing of your bell | 你的钟的嗡鸣 |
[18:41] | will drive those depraved beasts from our lands. | 将把那些堕落的怪物驱逐出境 |
[18:52] | Forgive my intrusion. | 原谅叨扰 |
[18:54] | But I’m in need of a metalsmith, | 但我需要一位铁匠 |
[18:56] | and from what I’ve been told, Mr. Maxwell, | 据我所知 麦克斯韦尔先生 |
[18:59] | you are the finest in Virginia. | 你是弗吉尼亚州最棒的 |
[19:04] | It’s Sybil. She’s here. | 是茜波 她来了 |
[19:06] | She wants Ethan to come with her. | 她想让伊森跟她走 |
[19:07] | He can’t resist her. | 他无法抵抗她 |
[19:14] | Does any of this look familiar? | 这里看上去眼熟吗 |
[19:16] | I don’t know. Maybe. | 我不知道 或许吧 |
[19:18] | It’ll be dark soon. | 很快要天黑了 |
[19:19] | Damon’s gonna come through, okay? He will. | 达蒙会办妥的 别担心 |
[19:21] | Yeah? And then what? | 然后呢 |
[19:23] | You can compel away all the evidence of what I’ve done. | 你可以靠催眠抹去我做的事的一切证据 |
[19:25] | Doesn’t change the fact that I did it. | 但我还是那么做了 |
[19:27] | I can’t just forget about that and go cake-tasting. | 我不能忘记那一切 去品尝蛋糕 |
[19:31] | Is that what you think of me? | 你是那么想我的吗 |
[19:34] | That all I care about is our wedding? | 我只在乎我们的婚礼 |
[19:37] | Look, I don’t know what to think. | 听着 我不知道该怎么想 |
[19:39] | I don’t know how to deal with what I want | 我不知道该怎么处理我想要的 |
[19:41] | or what I thought I was gonna have. | 和我本以为我能拥有的 |
[19:44] | I don’t know what to do. | 我不知道该怎么办 |
[19:50] | There. | 那里 |
[19:59] | She survived. | 她没死 |
[20:02] | There’s still a chance. | 还有一线希望 |
[20:06] | But for how much longer? | 但还能维持多久 |
[20:09] | Let’s go. | 我们走吧 |
[20:23] | We’re in the caves. | 我们在洞穴里 |
[20:25] | There’s a door. | 有扇门 |
[20:28] | It’s the room where you found the journal. | 是你发现日记的那个房间 |
[20:36] | It’s full of the sirens’ treasures. | 里面全是海妖的宝藏 |
[20:38] | There’s tools and weapons. | 有工具和武器 |
[20:42] | What is this? | 这是什么 |
[20:45] | And what is it made from? | 这是用什么做的 |
[20:48] | Death. | 死亡 |
[20:49] | From when the ash and burn of Cade | 卡德燃烧的灰烬 |
[20:52] | was forged into glass | 用地狱烈火 |
[20:54] | by the fire of hell’s creation. | 被锻入玻璃 |
[20:58] | Surely you’ve heard of the legend of Arcadius. | 你肯定听过阿卡狄奥斯的传说吧 |
[21:01] | No. | 没有 |
[21:02] | You know him by another name: the devil. | 你知道他的另一个名字 魔鬼 |
[21:09] | Seline’s there, too. | 席琳也在 |
[21:15] | She has the tuning fork. | 她拿来了音叉 |
[21:17] | They’re forcing Ethan to add it to the bell. | 他们逼迫伊森将它加入钟里 |
[21:20] | When my master, Cade, | 我的主人卡德 |
[21:22] | learned of your bell’s ability to drive us from your lands, | 得知你的钟可以将我们驱逐后 |
[21:26] | he devised an altogether different purpose for it. | 他便为它设计了一个完全不同的目的 |
[21:29] | What will it do? | 它能做什么 |
[21:31] | The twelfth ring will unleash hellfire, | 第12响钟声将释放地狱烈火 |
[21:35] | incinerating your entire village. | 焚毁你整个村庄 |
[21:38] | You will not breathe a word of it. | 你绝不能说出去 |
[21:45] | Come on! | 快点 |
[21:46] | Cut to the chase! | 说重点 |
[21:48] | Where’s the smoking gun in this story, huh? | 这故事里的关键证据呢 |
[21:49] | Why is the journal so important? | 那本日记为什么如此重要 |
[21:51] | Hey, listen, he can’t control what he’s seeing, Damon. Relax. | 听着 他不能控制他看到什么 达蒙 放松 |
[22:01] | Enzo, we call on you. | 恩佐 我们召唤你 |
[22:04] | One who loves you is reaching out to you. | 一个爱你的人想要联络你 |
[22:07] | If you are among us, please give us a sign. | 如果你在我们身边 请给我们个启示 |
[22:12] | Enzo, if you are there, | 恩佐 如果你在 |
[22:14] | we are here to listen. | 我们在聆听 |
[22:28] | What are you doing? | 你在做什么 |
[22:30] | Oh, you were right. | 你是对的 |
[22:31] | This is not grief. | 这不是悲痛 |
[22:33] | This is something different. | 这不一样 |
[22:35] | I saw the moment of Enzo’s death. | 我看到了恩佐死的时刻 |
[22:37] | I felt his pain. | 我感受到了他的痛苦 |
[22:39] | I don’t know how that’s possible without magic. | 我不知道没有魔法这怎么可能 |
[22:43] | You must have opened a door. | 你肯定开启了大门 |
[22:45] | To where? | 通往哪里的门 |
[22:46] | To wherever Enzo is. | 通往恩佐所在的地方 |
[22:48] | Somewhere dark. | 黑暗的地方 |
[22:51] | Filled with suffering and emptiness. | 里面满是痛苦和空虚 |
[22:56] | You mean hell? | 地狱吗 |
[22:57] | I don’t know, but we need to close that door. | 我不知道 但我们得关闭那扇门 |
[23:01] | We need to bury him. | 我们得埋葬他 |
[23:03] | If Enzo’s in there and we bury him, he’ll be trapped. | 如果恩佐在那里 我们又埋了他 他会被困住 |
[23:06] | There must be a way to free him. | 肯定有办法解救他 |
[23:07] | No. | 不行 |
[23:09] | Whatever darkness you reached into | 不管你触到了什么样的黑暗 |
[23:10] | is reaching back for you. | 它也向你伸出了手 |
[23:17] | Bonnie. | 邦妮 |
[23:19] | I’m not gonna leave you in there. | 我不会把你留在那里 |
[23:21] | I’ll find a way. | 我会找到办法的 |
[23:25] | Bonnie! | 邦妮 |
[23:26] | Karen? | 凯伦 |
[23:33] | Hey, you’re gonna be okay. | 你不会有事的 |
[23:36] | Oh, God, no! | 天呐 不 |
[23:36] | No, no, no, no. No, no. It’s okay. I’m here to help. | 不不 没事的 我是来帮你的 |
[23:38] | – Get away from me! – It’s okay, I’m here to help you. | -离我远点 -没事 我是来帮忙的 |
[23:40] | Caroline, she’s here! | 卡罗琳 她在这儿 |
[23:44] | Stefan? | 斯特凡 |
[23:45] | No, no, no, no. Save her. | 不不 救她 |
[23:46] | Save her. | 救她 |
[23:47] | Now. | 快 |
[23:51] | Come on, you have to drink. | 来 你得喝 |
[23:53] | Drink! | 喝啊 |
[23:55] | There we go. Good. | 这就对了 很好 |
[23:59] | You’re gonna be fine. | 你不会有事的 |
[24:00] | Just stay here. | 别动 |
[24:08] | Oh, God. | 天呐 |
[24:10] | The cure is in you. | 你体内有解药 |
[24:12] | My blood won’t work. I can’t save you. | 我的血不会起效 我救不了你 |
[24:15] | I can’t save you. | 我救不了你 |
[24:20] | The witches are gathering for the ringing of the bell. | 女巫为敲钟齐聚了起来 |
[24:27] | Ethan can’t warn Bea, | 伊森无法警告小碧 |
[24:28] | because he’s been sirened not to tell her. | 因为他被海妖控制了不能说 |
[24:32] | What did that woman want? | 那女人要什么 |
[24:34] | I cannot say. | 我不能说 |
[24:37] | But we tell each other everything. | 但我们什么都告诉彼此 |
[24:39] | I know. But I cannot say. | 我知道 但我不能说 |
[24:43] | I see. | 我懂了 |
[24:52] | I cannot say. | 我不能说 |
[24:59] | He’s encoded a message for her. | 他给她留了密文 |
[25:03] | He can’t stop himself. | 他无法控制自己 |
[25:05] | He’s been sirened to ring the bell and destroy the town. | 他被海妖控制要敲响钟 毁掉小镇 |
[25:10] | “The bell has been corrupted.” | 钟已被破坏 |
[25:13] | “The twelfth ring will bring hellfire.” | 第12响将带来地狱烈火 |
[25:17] | No! | 不 |
[25:18] | One. | 一 |
[25:22] | Two. | 二 |
[25:25] | Three. | 三 |
[25:27] | The bell has been corrupted! | 钟已被破坏 |
[25:29] | It will destroy us all! | 它会毁掉我们的 |
[25:33] | We must stop it! | 我们得阻止它 |
[25:35] | Stand as one! | 大家齐心协力 |
[25:37] | Chant with me! | 跟我一起念咒 |
[25:40] | Phesmotos, motus, incendarios. | [咒语] |
[25:45] | Phesmotos, motus, incendarios. | [咒语] |
[25:50] | They’re trying to stop it. | 他们想阻止它 |
[25:51] | Twelve! | 十二 |
[25:59] | We got to bring him out! He can’t take much more. | 我们得唤醒他 他受不了了 |
[26:02] | Matt? Matt! | 马特 马特 |
[26:04] | ?Matt! | 马特 |
[26:04] | Matt, come on. Matt! | 马特 醒醒 马特 |
[26:07] | Matt! Matt! | 马特 马特 |
[26:09] | The witches are trying to hold back the flames | 巫师们努力抑制火焰 |
[26:10] | and save the town. | 拯救小镇 |
[26:14] | No, no, no! | 不 不 不 |
[26:17] | They’re dying. | 他们要烧死了 |
[26:18] | Sacrificing themselves | 他们牺牲自己 |
[26:20] | to stop the fire. | 来阻止火焰 |
[26:21] | No! | 不 |
[26:24] | I think he’s having a heart attack. | 我觉得他要心脏病发作了 |
[26:25] | Come on, Matt. | 撑住 马特 |
[26:28] | Give him my blood. | 给他我的血 |
[26:32] | Do it! | 快点 |
[26:37] | Will that work? | 能行吗 |
[26:38] | If it repairs the heart in time. | 能及时修复心脏 |
[27:05] | Bea… | 小碧 |
[27:11] | Bea. | 小碧 |
[27:18] | Beatrice. | 碧翠丝 |
[27:19] | Beatrice, she has a plan to stop the sirens. | 碧翠丝 她有计划打败两个海妖 |
[27:33] | Averte oculos | [咒语] |
[27:34] | tuos a quo exitus. | [咒语] |
[27:38] | Hunc exitus ab auribos. | [咒语] |
[27:45] | You did it. They’re trapped. | 你做到了 他们被困住了 |
[27:48] | As are you, Mr. Maxwell. | 你也是 麦克斯韦尔先生 |
[27:50] | You made the bell. | 是你造了钟 |
[27:51] | And the witches cursed it, so the blood of a hundred souls | 是那些巫师给它施了咒 那一百个人的血 |
[27:54] | are on your hands. | 沾在你手上 |
[27:56] | You and Beatrice are doomed to hell. | 你和碧翠丝都注定要下地狱 |
[28:00] | There is one way you can escape the eternal fire. | 还有个办法可以让你逃避地狱永恒的烈火 |
[28:04] | Release our master Cade from hell | 将我们的主人卡德从地狱放出来 |
[28:07] | and allow him to walk the Earth. | 让他行走于人间 |
[28:10] | Then kill him. | 然后杀了他 |
[28:12] | No. | 不 |
[28:14] | We cannot allow the devil to walk the Earth. | 我们不能把魔鬼放到人世来 |
[28:17] | Ethan, | 伊森 |
[28:18] | if your friend will not free us, then you must kill her. | 如果你的朋友不肯释放我们 你就得杀了她 |
[28:23] | No. | 不 |
[28:39] | Motus! | [咒语] |
[28:45] | She’s trapped him in the room where you found his bones. | 她把他困在了你发现他骸骨的房间里 |
[28:50] | Bea! | 小碧 |
[28:50] | Bea, open the door! | 小碧 开门 |
[28:53] | No, Bea! | 不 小碧 |
[28:53] | Don’t leave me! Bea! | 别丢下我 小碧 |
[28:56] | I know their secret, Bea! It’s in here! | 我知道他们的秘密 小碧 就在这里 |
[28:58] | I know how to kill the devil. | 我知道如何杀死魔鬼 |
[29:00] | They will not allow me | 他们不会允许我 |
[29:01] | to tell you what I’ve discovered! | 告诉你我发现的东西 |
[29:04] | I cannot say! | 我不能说 |
[29:06] | Bea! | 小碧 |
[29:08] | I know how we can kill the devil. | 我知道我们要如何杀死魔鬼 |
[29:11] | But I cannot say. | 但我不能说 |
[29:14] | Do you understand?! | 你明白吗 |
[29:24] | He’s trying to tell her the only way he can. | 他想用他唯一能采取的方式告诉她 |
[29:34] | It’s in the journal. | 就在日记里 |
[29:38] | Where is it? | 它在哪 |
[29:39] | Where’s Damon? | 达蒙哪去了 |
[29:49] | Bonnie, stay with me. Please, Bonnie. No! | 邦妮 醒醒 求你 邦妮 不要 |
[30:12] | – Bonnie. – No! Enzo! | -邦妮 -不 恩佐 |
[30:14] | No! Enzo! Bonnie! | 不 恩佐 邦妮 |
[30:19] | Bonnie! | 邦妮 |
[30:20] | I had to! | 我没办法 |
[30:21] | I had to, baby. | 我必须那么做 亲爱的 |
[30:23] | I had to destroy every part of him. | 我必须毁掉他 |
[30:25] | It was the only way to break the connection… | 只有这样才能切断联系 |
[30:28] | He was trying to reach me! | 他正想联系我 |
[30:30] | No, Bonnie. | 不 邦妮 |
[30:31] | He didn’t open that door, you did. | 不是他打开了门 是你 |
[30:35] | I have failed you in so many ways as a mother. | 作为妈妈 我辜负了你好多 |
[30:40] | But I will not let you destroy yourself. | 但我不能看你毁掉自己 |
[30:44] | He’s alone in darkness. | 他一个人在那片黑暗中 |
[30:46] | And he wouldn’t want to drag you in with him. | 他不会希望把你一起拖进去的 |
[30:49] | You know that. | 你也知道 |
[30:51] | He loved you. | 他爱你 |
[30:55] | He wouldn’t want you to suffer. | 他不会希望你受苦的 |
[30:59] | You got to let him go. | 你得放手了 |
[31:01] | Okay, baby? You got to let him go. | 好吗 亲爱的 你得放手 |
[31:06] | You got to say good-bye. | 你得道别了 |
[31:20] | Where’s Karen? | 凯伦呢 |
[31:21] | – Where is she? – She’s okay. | -她在哪 -她没事 |
[31:22] | I compelled her to wait by the road for the ambulance. | 我控制她去路边等救护车 |
[31:24] | They’re on their way. Just hang with me. | 救护车就来了 撑住 |
[31:28] | Caroline, it doesn’t matter. | 卡罗琳 无所谓了 |
[31:29] | Today, tomorrow… I know where I’m going and I deserve it. | 今天 明天 我知道我会去哪 我活该 |
[31:32] | – No, you don’t, okay? – Yes, I do. | -不 不是的 -就是的 |
[31:33] | You saved that woman’s life. | 你救了那女人 |
[31:35] | Doesn’t matter. It’s just one person. | 无所谓 那只是一个人 |
[31:37] | You are not going to give up. | 你不能放弃 |
[31:38] | You are going to keep fighting. You are going to live. | 你要继续抵抗 你要活下去 |
[31:41] | You are going to stay alive | 你要活着 |
[31:42] | so you can make all of this right. | 好弥补这一切 |
[31:45] | Stefan. | 斯特凡 |
[31:48] | Stefan. | 斯特凡 |
[31:51] | God. | 天呐 |
[31:59] | Cutting it pretty close. | 就差一点 |
[32:00] | Story of my life. | 我一直如此 |
[32:08] | How do I know you’re gonna keep up your end? | 我怎么知道你会守约 |
[32:11] | You don’t. | 你不知道 |
[32:19] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[32:24] | Your brother’s free to live out the term of his human life. | 你弟弟可以度过凡人的一生了 |
[32:27] | I hope he makes the most of his borrowed time. | 希望他好好利用他所剩的时日 |
[32:30] | Just between us bad guys… | 坏人不说暗话 |
[32:33] | has anyone ever… | 有没有人 |
[32:36] | earned their way out? | 曾赢得过一条出路 |
[32:40] | I wouldn’t want to give you false hope. | 我不想给你虚妄的希望 |
[33:08] | Mom! | 妈妈 |
[33:08] | Hey, baby. | 亲爱的 |
[33:09] | I’m so glad you’re okay. | 你没事太好了 |
[33:20] | Okay, I got antibiotics, anti-inflammatory | 好了 我拿了抗生素 抗发炎药 |
[33:23] | and pain meds. | 还有止痛药 |
[33:25] | I guess you wouldn’t know if you’re allergic to anything. | 你恐怕不会知道自己是不是对什么过敏 |
[33:28] | Look, um… I know it wasn’t about the wedding. | 听着 我知道你不是为了婚礼 |
[33:33] | I didn’t mean that. | 那话不是真心的 |
[33:34] | I know. | 我知道 |
[33:36] | It’s just when I think about what our lives | 只是当我想到我们的生活 |
[33:37] | are supposed to look like now, | 现在本该有的样子 |
[33:40] | I just can’t see it. | 我无法想象 |
[33:42] | Ten years from now… 20, 50… | 10年 20年 50年后 |
[33:47] | we’re gonna be living entirely different lives, | 我们将过上完全不同的生活 |
[33:49] | and we can’t just… ignore that. | 这我们无法无视 |
[33:54] | But… it doesn’t mean we have to just… | 但 我们不能因为 |
[33:59] | throw all this away because it’s not what we wanted or expected. | 生活不如我们所愿就抛弃这一切 |
[34:06] | I just have no idea how to make this right. | 我就是不知道要如何弥补 |
[34:15] | I don’t either. | 我也不知道 |
[34:21] | But I know where you can start. | 但我知道你可以从哪开始 |
[34:37] | How long have you been waiting there? | 你等多久了 |
[34:38] | Not long. | 没多久 |
[34:40] | – Liar. – Seriously. | -撒谎 -真的 |
[34:42] | I’ve been hypnotized, almost died of a heart attack, | 我被催眠了 差点死于心脏病 |
[34:44] | and lost the only means of killing the devil, | 还失去了杀死魔鬼的唯一办法 |
[34:47] | and then I came here | 然后我才过来 |
[34:49] | to tell you how sorry I am about Enzo. | 想告诉你恩佐的事我多么遗憾 |
[34:53] | The last part being the most important. | 最后这部分才是最重要的 |
[34:57] | I know sorry doesn’t change anything or bring him back. | 我知道遗憾不能改变什么 不能复活他 |
[35:01] | Believe me, I know what it’s like | 相信我 我知道 |
[35:02] | to be on the other end of one of these. | 听别人说遗憾的滋味 |
[35:04] | There’s nothing I can say or do. | 我说什么做什么都无济于事 |
[35:06] | I don’t think I can do this. | 我觉得我承受不了 |
[35:07] | I do. | 我觉得你行 |
[35:09] | You’re one of the strongest people I know. | 你是我认识的最坚强的人之一 |
[35:14] | I think I know where you get | 我觉得我知道 |
[35:14] | some of that strength from. | 你的力量源自哪里 |
[35:17] | It’s a long story. | 说来话长 |
[35:17] | I’ll tell you when you’re up for it. | 等你想听了我讲给你听 |
[35:20] | Turns out, our families go way back. | 原来 我们家族有老交情 |
[35:24] | I never truly appreciated what badasses | 我以前从未真正意识到 |
[35:25] | you Bennett witches were. | 你们贝内特女巫多牛 |
[35:28] | Too bad I don’t have my magic anymore. | 可惜我已经没有魔法了 |
[35:31] | If I did, none of this would be happening. | 如果我有 也不会发生这一切了 |
[35:35] | And I could’ve saved Enzo. | 我也可以救恩佐了 |
[35:43] | Try and find comfort in the fact that Enzo loved you | 恩佐爱你 他永远会与你同在 |
[35:50] | and he will always be with you. | 以此安慰自己吧 |
[35:59] | Call if you need me. | 有需要打给我 |
[36:02] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[36:28] | How’s it feel to be a mere mortal? | 做凡人是什么感觉 |
[36:31] | Uh, it… hurts. | 很疼 |
[36:35] | Definitely hurts. | 绝对很疼 |
[36:37] | I heard they pumped you full of three pints of blood. | 听说他们给你输了三品脱血 |
[36:41] | I hope you saved me some. | 希望你给我留了点 |
[36:44] | It’s a good thing that wasn’t funny; otherwise I’d be, uh… | 幸好笑话太冷 否则我要… |
[36:47] | …ripping my stitches. | 挣开缝线了 |
[36:49] | Well, why don’t you take a seat. | 你坐下吧 |
[36:50] | I poured you a painkiller-friendly drink, | 我给你倒杯止疼的好酒 |
[36:53] | and I’ll sit with you | 我也陪你坐坐 |
[36:53] | and remind you how badly you always wanted to be human. | 提醒你 你一直多么想做回人类 |
[36:56] | I’m gonna have to pass. I… | 还是算了 |
[36:58] | I just came home to change before I go to Bonnie’s. | 我就是回来换衣服 然后去邦妮家 |
[37:02] | I spent the last hour trying to… | 我这一小时 |
[37:04] | figure out what I was gonna say to her. | 一直在想该跟她说什么 |
[37:07] | What’d you come up with? | 你想到了什么 |
[37:10] | Nothing. | 什么都没有 |
[37:13] | Mm, nothing to say. | 没什么可说的 |
[37:15] | If I can’t figure out a way to forgive myself, | 如果我无法原谅自己 |
[37:17] | I can’t expect her to. | 她更不会了 |
[37:18] | Well, you’d be surprised. | 未必 |
[37:21] | Bonnie’s a much better person than you or me. | 邦妮比你我强多了 |
[37:25] | I’m not saying it won’t take time. | 我不是说她很快会原谅你 |
[37:27] | Clock doesn’t start ticking until you say the words. | 但你得先开口才有可能 |
[37:33] | Well, regardless of how that goes, | 不管结果如何 |
[37:35] | I just wanted to say thank you… | 我想说谢谢你 |
[37:38] | for saving my life. | 救了我的命 |
[37:42] | No, that… | 那个 |
[37:43] | that’s no big deal. | 没什么 |
[37:47] | I do that ’cause it’s Tuesday. | 我是因为今天周二才那么做的 |
[37:49] | Still, it gave me the chance to… | 但这给了我 |
[37:52] | undo all the damage that I’ve done. | 弥补过错的机会 |
[37:55] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[37:56] | I’ve got some undoing of my own to do. | 我也要弥补一些事 |
[38:02] | Do you think that there’s a chance for us? | 你觉得我们还有机会吗 |
[38:07] | For redemption? | 救赎的机会 |
[38:16] | Absolutely. | 当然 |
[38:21] | Get to it. | 快去吧 |
[38:36] | Hey, Dorian. | 多里安 |
[38:38] | So, I’m, uh, so sorry | 我很抱歉 |
[38:39] | it got crazy around here today. | 今天闹得这么疯狂 |
[38:41] | What was it you needed my help with? | 你需要我帮什么来着 |
[38:48] | You know what, it can wait till tomorrow. | 明天再说吧 |
[38:50] | Looks like you have bigger things to deal with. | 看来你有更要紧的事 |
[39:02] | Do you have any idea what you’ve done? | 你知道你做了什么吗 |
[39:06] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
[39:08] | I saved my brother, Ric. | 我救了我弟弟 里克 |
[39:11] | No apologies. | 我不道歉 |
[39:13] | He’s human, | 他是人类了 |
[39:15] | and if I’m lucky, I have about 80 something years | 如果我走运 我有八十多年 |
[39:17] | to make peace with the fact | 去接受 |
[39:18] | that he’s gonna die one day. | 他终将一死的事 |
[39:20] | All I could do was make sure that day wasn’t today. | 我只能确保那不会发生在今天 |
[39:23] | Why do you only seem to care about loss when it’s your own? | 你为什么只在乎你自己的损失 |
[39:25] | Because– say it with me, Ric– I’m selfish. | 因为 跟我一起说 里克 我自私 |
[39:29] | You have absolutely no idea… | 你根本不知道 |
[39:32] | how important that journal was. | 那本日记多么重要 |
[39:34] | I’m gonna take a shot and say | 我要大胆猜测 |
[39:35] | that it was an instruction manual to kill Cade. | 那是杀死卡德的指导手册 |
[39:38] | Oh, so you knew? And you gave it to him anyway. | 你知道 你还是给了他 |
[39:41] | Yup. Because I know how it ends. | 对 因为我知道结局会如何 |
[39:46] | Come on. | 来吧 |
[39:47] | Grab your blindfold and your headphones. | 拿上你的眼罩和耳机 |
[40:13] | Sybil sure loved | 茜波可喜欢 |
[40:14] | to hear herself talk. | 听自己说话了 |
[40:17] | But… | 但是 |
[40:18] | in all that blathering, she did mention that she had | 她喋喋不休之中 提到了她有 |
[40:21] | an insurance policy against Cade. | 对付卡德的保险计划 |
[40:25] | I’m betting this is it. | 我猜就是它 |
[40:30] | Oh, yeah? How sure are you? | 是吗 你多确定 |
[40:33] | 60/40. | 六四开 |
[40:34] | But a relic of Cade’s creation, | 但制造了卡德的遗物 |
[40:36] | that is the means to destroy him? | 还是摧毁他的办法 |
[40:40] | Now, that has a certain poetry to it. | 多么诗意啊 |
[40:44] | Admit it. | 承认吧 |
[40:46] | I did pretty good. | 我做得还不错 |
[40:52] | Now… you got to have a bottle of bourbon stashed in here somewhere. | 你肯定藏了瓶波本吧 |
[40:56] | I say we grab that, | 我们去拿来 |
[40:58] | exchange a few half-assed apologies | 为我们对彼此做的 |
[41:00] | for all the crappy things we’ve done to each other… | 各种烂事互相糊弄地道个歉 |
[41:03] | and make a plan to kill the devil. | 然后制定计划去杀魔鬼 |
[41:08] | Yeah, sorry to interrupt. | 抱歉打扰了 |
[41:12] | But what if I told you I had a better idea? | 但如果我说我有更好的办法呢 |