| 时间 | 英文 | 中文 | 
|---|---|---|
| [00:01] | It was murder. | 这是他杀 | 
| [00:02] | You don’t know that. | 你们又不知道 | 
| [00:03] | Yeah, we do. | 我们知道 | 
| [00:04] | Somebody took it after she was already dead. | 有人在她死后取走了它 | 
| [00:06] | Why are you here? | 你怎么在这 | 
| [00:07] | Same reason as you. I got plans out there. | 和你在这儿的原因一样 我有一堆出去的计划 | 
| [00:08] | – I can’t. – You want to find your daughter. | – 我不能 – 你想找到你女儿 | 
| [00:10] | I want to find my sister, Sheema. | 我想找到我妹妹 西玛 | 
| [00:11] | – If we hit that plant hard enough… – It’s too great a risk. | – 如果我们努力去攻打发电站 – 风险太大了 | 
| [00:14] | We have to try! | 我们必须试试 | 
| [00:15] | What if there was another way to get into the building. | 如果有其他方法可以进入那栋楼呢 | 
| [00:18] | She was alive after I died. | 我死了以后 她活下来了 | 
| [00:20] | She made it out. | 她逃出去了 | 
| [00:22] | How is your face, Susan? | 你脸怎么了 苏珊 | 
| [00:23] | Forget about my face. | 别管我的脸了 | 
| [00:24] | This is my way of saying, thank you. | 这是我表达感谢的方式 | 
| [00:25] | We got to get my people someplace safe. | 我得给他们找个安全的地方 | 
| [00:27] | Don’t leave me… please. | 不要丢下我 求你了 | 
| [00:30] | You should have left them out there. | 你应该让他们留在外面 | 
| [00:33] | Yeah, instead we left her. | 对 相反我们把她留下了 | 
| [00:36] | Take her! | 抓住她 | 
| [01:05] | They fear her. | 他们怕她 | 
| [01:09] | She could change us. | 她可以改变我们 | 
| [01:14] | Truth or not, she will lead me to Rebecca. | 无论真假 她会带我找到丽贝卡 | 
| [01:18] | Rebecca will lead me to Dmitri. | 丽贝卡会带我找到德米特里 | 
| [01:21] | Then I’ll remove his head. | 然后我会取他首级 | 
| [01:29] | Your prize. | 你的战利品 | 
| [01:33] | Not much of one. | 这样的不可多得 | 
| [01:53] | What are you? | 你是什么 | 
| [02:08] | I should bite you. | 我应该咬你的 | 
| [02:11] | Good idea. | 好主意 | 
| [02:14] | Go for it. | 照做啊 | 
| [02:26] | That’s right, you know you want a taste. | 没错 你很想尝一口 | 
| [02:45] | If she is our death, she is valuable. | 她如果能让我们灭绝 就有利用的价值 | 
| [02:50] | But if not… | 如果不能… | 
| [02:53] | A test. | 试验品 | 
| [02:56] | A test! | 试验品 | 
| [03:23] | Uh… excuse me. | 打扰一下 | 
| [03:31] | It’s… it’s Dr. Sholomenko. | 我…是索罗门可医生 | 
| [03:34] | Come forward. | 上前来 | 
| [03:39] | Don’t be frightened, doctor. | 别害怕 医生 | 
| [03:42] | Dmitri… | 德米特里 | 
| [03:44] | Have you met my sister? | 你见过我妹妹吗 | 
| [03:46] | Antanasia. | 安特娜西娅 | 
| [03:48] | She’s a bit of a recluse, only comes out to feed. | 她喜欢独处 只在觅食的时候出来 | 
| [03:51] | And to play, of course. | 当然还要出来享乐 | 
| [03:54] | After living for 300 years, | 活了三百年之后 | 
| [03:57] | I’ve learned it is not enough to merely exist. | 我发现 只求生存是不够的 | 
| [04:01] | One must enjoy the simple pleasures of life. | 还必须学会享受生活 | 
| [04:07] | But you gain no sustenance from this, correct? | 这样你应该汲取不到养分 对吧 | 
| [04:14] | So pure. | 如此纯净 | 
| [04:16] | So sweet. | 如此甘甜 | 
| [04:18] | A message from Julius camp. | 从朱利叶斯的营地传来消息 | 
| [04:22] | The woman absolutely exists. | 那个女人确实存在 | 
| [04:25] | It said she turned one of them. | 据说她转化了其中一只吸血鬼 | 
| [04:27] | There are even reports Julius has already captured her. | 甚至有消息说朱利叶斯已经捕获她了 | 
| [04:35] | Would you like me to send a response? | 需要我回复一下吗 | 
| [04:41] | The key to ruling successfully, my dear doctor, | 我亲爱的医生 有效管理的要点 | 
| [04:46] | is by saying much by saying so very little. | 是用最少的语言传达最丰富的讯息 | 
| [04:52] | Go now. Go! | 现在就去 快去 | 
| [04:59] | Slowly, my dear, slowly. | 慢点 亲爱的 慢点 | 
| [05:03] | We have all the time in the world. | 我们有的是时间 | 
| [05:26] | I want you to keep an eye on these guys | 我希望我不在的时候 | 
| [05:28] | while I’m gone, alright? | 你能留心一下这些人 好吗 | 
| [05:34] | Put the food back on the shelf! | 把食物放回架子上 | 
| [05:36] | They’re hungry. | 他们饿了 | 
| [05:37] | Right now! | 快点 | 
| [05:41] | Thank you for letting us in. | 很感谢你能让我们进来 | 
| [05:44] | If it weren’t for you… | 如果不是你… | 
| [05:46] | It wasn’t. | 不是的 | 
| [05:47] | I lost someone important out there because of you. | 因为你们 我弄丢了一个很重要的人 | 
| [05:49] | – Vanessa. – Yeah. | – 凡妮莎 – 对 | 
| [05:50] | She saved some good people. | 她救了一些好人 | 
| [05:52] | She’s a hero. | 她是个英雄 | 
| [05:53] | She was stupid. | 她是个蠢货 | 
| [05:56] | Her death won’t be in vain. | 她不会白白牺牲的 | 
| [05:57] | Nobody said she’s dead. | 没人说过她死了 | 
| [06:04] | Give me that. | 把那个给我 | 
| [06:21] | It’s a goddamn bus station out there. | 外面就是个该死的公交车站 | 
| [06:23] | Well, get used to it. | 习惯就好 | 
| [06:24] | This one has several broken ribs, a punctured lung, | 这个人断了好几根肋骨 戳到了肺部 | 
| [06:27] | what looks like internal bleeding. | 似乎在内出血 | 
| [06:28] | It’ll be at least a month before he goes anywhere. | 至少一个月内 他哪里也去不了 | 
| [06:31] | Come on. | 得了吧 | 
| [06:32] | You know we’re gonna run out of food, right? | 你知道我们的食物所剩不多了吧 | 
| [06:35] | I’ll try and find some more while I’m out there. | 我出去的时候会尽量找一些回来的 | 
| [06:38] | I gotta find her, Doc. | 我必须得找到她 医生 | 
| [06:39] | I thought you understood that. | 我以为你明白的 | 
| [06:40] | What I understand is them. | 我明白的是他们 | 
| [06:41] | What happens when they find out | 他们要是发现自己正和一个 | 
| [06:43] | that they’re living with a murderer? | 杀人犯共居一屋 会作何感想 | 
| [06:46] | You gotta stop pretending like that’s not our reality. | 别再逃避现实了 | 
| [06:49] | I’m not pretending. | 我没有逃避 | 
| [06:50] | Then it never crossed your mind? | 那你从来没想过这事了 | 
| [06:52] | What do you want me to do? | 你想要我怎么做 | 
| [06:52] | You want me to go out there and tell them “Hey, you know what? | 你想让我在离开的前一刻去跟他们说 | 
| [06:54] | You should all watch your backs | “你们得时刻保持警惕 | 
| [06:55] | ’cause there’s a murderer in here” Right before I take off? | 因为这里住了一个杀人犯” | 
| [07:04] | Can I help you? | 需要帮助吗 | 
| [07:07] | You going somewhere? | 你要去什么地方吗 | 
| [07:10] | That’s none of your business, pal. | 和你没关系 老兄 | 
| [07:11] | Ok. | 好吧 | 
| [07:12] | How’s Roger doing? | 罗杰怎么样了 | 
| [07:15] | I put him under to ease the pain, | 为了减轻他的痛苦 我把他麻醉了 | 
| [07:17] | but when he wakes up he’s on his own. | 但等他醒过来的时候 就只能靠自己了 | 
| [07:19] | It’s gonna hurt like hell, | 他会疼得死去活来 | 
| [07:21] | but we can’t spare any more analgesic. | 但是我们不能再用止痛剂了 | 
| [07:24] | I understand. | 我理解 | 
| [07:25] | Really, do you? | 你真的理解吗 | 
| [07:29] | What’s that mean? | 这是什么意思 | 
| [07:31] | It means ever since you got here | 意思是 自从你们到来 | 
| [07:31] | I’ve seen nothing but a free-for-all. | 我只见识了你们随便拿的行为 | 
| [07:33] | If you don’t step in, I will. | 如果你不管 我就去管了 | 
| [07:37] | A lot of people got excited. | 很多人都很兴奋 | 
| [07:39] | We haven’t seen a stock of food like that in a long time and… | 我们很长时间没有见过一储藏室的食物了而且… | 
| [07:43] | it felt safe. | 这里感觉很安全 | 
| [07:45] | I promise, from now on we get what you ration us. | 我保证 从现在开始我们一定按你配给的量取食 | 
| [07:48] | Nothing more. | 不会多拿一分 | 
| [08:06] | You sure about this? | 你确定吗 | 
| [08:08] | Drinking water only until we get a heavy rain. | 下暴雨的时候才有水喝 | 
| [08:11] | No showers. | 不能洗澡 | 
| [08:12] | It is gonna get ripe in here with all those people. | 里面那么多人 会馊的 | 
| [08:15] | Yeah, well, if they don’t like it they’re welcome to leave. | 是啊 他们要是不想这样 大可离开 | 
| [08:19] | You blame me for bringing them here, don’t you? | 你怪我把他们带过来了 是吧 | 
| [08:24] | What did you expect her to do? | 你希望她怎么做 | 
| [08:26] | Let them die? | 让他们死吗 | 
| [08:27] | If it meant her coming back. | 如果这样能换她回来的话 | 
| [08:29] | Yeah. | 没错 | 
| [08:33] | What I don’t know is what this place is gonna look like | 我不知道的是 我真的把她带回来的时候 | 
| [08:35] | when I do bring her back. | 这里会变成什么样 | 
| [08:39] | Look, you don’t even know where they’re taking her… | 听着 你连他们要把她带去哪里都不知道… | 
| [08:40] | Hey, I got this. | 我知道 | 
| [08:41] | I got this. | 我知道 | 
| [08:42] | Why don’t you go check the uh… | 你能不能去检查一下那个… | 
| [08:43] | reservoir on the roof? | 屋顶上的蓄水池 | 
| [08:45] | Ok? | 行吗 | 
| [08:47] | Kid. | 孩子 | 
| [08:50] | You steal the codes out of my notebook again, | 你要是再从我笔记本里偷看密码 | 
| [08:53] | I’m gonna chuck you off that roof. | 我就把你从楼顶上丢下去 | 
| [08:54] | You got me? | 听懂了吗 | 
| [08:59] | Yes sir. | 是 长官 | 
| [09:09] | Who is brave enough? | 谁有足够的勇气 | 
| [09:28] | Fear…this human. | 害怕… 这个人类 | 
| [09:35] | I am not afraid. | 我不害怕 | 
| [09:53] | She’s nothing. | 她什么也不是 | 
| [09:56] | Just a freak. | 只是个怪物 | 
| [09:59] | Always was. | 一直都是 | 
| [10:05] | Susan? | 苏珊 | 
| [10:11] | Friends. | 是朋友 | 
| [10:14] | Better. | 更好 | 
| [10:31] | I don’t want to hurt you. | 我不想伤害你 | 
| [10:32] | You were a real bitch. | 你真是个小婊子 | 
| [10:36] | Like your little girl, right before I drained her! | 跟你女儿一个样 可惜我吸干了她的血 | 
| [10:47] | Pathetic! | 真可悲 | 
| [10:50] | If you laid a hand on her… | 你要是动了她一根头发… | 
| [10:51] | I’ll do the same to you! | 你也会是一样的下场 | 
| [11:27] | She called for you. | 她一直在呼唤你 | 
| [11:29] | Over and over. | 一遍又一遍 | 
| [11:32] | Shut your mouth! | 闭嘴 | 
| [11:33] | So sweet. | 那么甜美 | 
| [11:35] | So young. | 那么年轻 | 
| [11:37] | So trusting. | 那么轻信于人 | 
| [12:41] | Come on! | 来吧 | 
| [12:43] | Who’s next? | 还有谁要来 | 
| [12:44] | It’s true. | 是真的 | 
| [12:45] | Huh? Who’s next? | 还有谁要来 | 
| [12:49] | Who’s next? | 还有谁 | 
| [12:53] | Get ready to run. | 准备开跑 | 
| [12:57] | Want some? | 来点儿吗 | 
| [12:59] | You want some? | 你们要来点儿吗 | 
| [13:02] | Now! | 就是现在 | 
| [13:05] | Go! | 快追 | 
| [13:30] | Find her, or it’s your head! | 抓住她 要不死的就是你 | 
| [13:35] | All of your heads! | 你们所有人 | 
| [13:38] | Go! | 给我追 | 
| [13:45] | How did you do this? | 你是怎么做到的 | 
| [13:47] | Vanessa, how are you still alive? | 凡妮莎 你怎么可能还活着 | 
| [13:50] | It doesn’t matter. | 这不重要 | 
| [13:51] | Just tell me what happened to Dylan. | 告诉我迪伦怎么了 | 
| [13:54] | No, I’m sorry. | 对不起 | 
| [13:55] | No, what I said in there, it isn’t true. | 不是的 我在那里说的不是真的 | 
| [13:57] | About Dylan. | 迪伦并没有死 | 
| [13:59] | What? | 什么意思 | 
| [13:59] | I didn’t kill her. | 我没有杀她 | 
| [14:01] | That was the vampire in me being a bitch. | 是我体内的吸血鬼在捣鬼 | 
| [14:03] | I didn’t… I didn’t kill her. | 我没有…没有杀她 | 
| [14:06] | Is she alive? | 她还活着吗 | 
| [14:10] | What happened to her? | 她发生了什么事 | 
| [14:17] | Leave me here. | 把我丢这里吧 | 
| [14:18] | I deserve it. | 我活该 | 
| [14:26] | Which way? | 哪条路 | 
| [14:28] | Come on. | 走 | 
| [16:29] | Now I have you. | 现在我抓到你了 | 
| [16:35] | You don’t have to kill me. | 你不必杀了我的 | 
| [16:38] | I’m sure I’m not the first human to say this, but… | 我肯定不是第一个这么说的人类 但是… | 
| [16:46] | You were the one in the walls. | 你就是在墙里偷看我的 | 
| [16:48] | Watching me. | 那个人 | 
| [16:53] | I remember your scent. | 我记得你的味道 | 
| [17:06] | Please, I can be useful. | 求你了 我很有用的 | 
| [17:08] | Anything you need, I can get it. | 不管你需要什么 我都能做到 | 
| [17:09] | Please. | 求你了 | 
| [17:11] | I have everything I need. | 我什么都不需要 | 
| [17:15] | Maybe I… feed you to my pets. | 我或许…会拿你喂宠物 | 
| [17:22] | Or maybe I… experiment on you. | 或许…会拿你做实验 | 
| [17:29] | Or… | 又或者… | 
| [17:36] | Go… | 走… | 
| [17:41] | Go! | 快走 | 
| [17:51] | Never to say I can’t be merciful. | 不要说我不仁慈 | 
| [18:27] | Where now? | 往哪走 | 
| [18:28] | This way. | 这边 | 
| [18:37] | The food’s good for now, but our biggest problem is uh… | 目前不用担心食物 但我们最大的问题是… | 
| [18:41] | the reservoir is almost bone dry. | 蓄水池差不多干枯了 | 
| [18:44] | But it should rain eventually. | 但总会下雨的 | 
| [18:45] | It is Seattle, right? | 这里是西雅图没错吧 | 
| [18:53] | Sam, what are they saying? | 山姆 他们在说什么 | 
| [19:09] | Hey, come on. | 拜托了 | 
| [19:11] | I don’t trust that guy. | 我不信任那个家伙 | 
| [19:15] | Do you? | 你呢 | 
| [19:29] | Hard to read them. | 很难看懂 | 
| [19:32] | Shhh. | 嘘 | 
| [19:35] | They’re whispering. | 他们在窃窃私语 | 
| [19:39] | Try. | 试一下 | 
| [19:48] | Uh, don’t feel safe. | 感觉不安全 | 
| [19:52] | Why do we have to leave? | 我们为什么要离开 | 
| [19:57] | Thought we… going to find the resi… | 还以为我们…要去找… | 
| [20:02] | resistance? | 反抗军 | 
| [20:03] | – Yeah, the resistance. – Resistance? | – 对 反抗军 – 反抗军 | 
| [20:06] | Yeah, heard of ’em. | 是的 听他们说过 | 
| [20:07] | Some kind of human-lead uprising | 一些由人类领导的团队 | 
| [20:10] | to fight back or whatever. | 起义回击或是什么的 | 
| [20:11] | Horse shit. | 胡说八道 | 
| [20:14] | The water’s shut off. | 停水了 | 
| [20:15] | Yeah, I know. | 我知道 | 
| [20:17] | Why? | 你怎么知道的 | 
| [20:17] | Guess. | 猜的 | 
| [20:19] | Hey, what’re you all talking about? | 你们在讨论什么 | 
| [20:24] | Your little meeting you’re having over here. | 你们开的这场小会 | 
| [20:25] | What’s this all about? | 说的是什么 | 
| [20:28] | If I wanted you to know, you would. | 如果我想让你知道 你会知道的 | 
| [20:32] | Ok, well we got a new rule. | 好吧 我们现在有新规矩了 | 
| [20:34] | There’s no secrets in my house. | 我的地盘里不允许有秘密 | 
| [20:36] | Look, we appreciate your hospitality… | 听着 我们感谢你的款待… | 
| [20:40] | But I’m gonna conduct meetings with my people as I see fit. | 但我会按我自己的意愿和我的人开会 | 
| [20:43] | Now, if you got a problem with that… | 如果你对此有意见的话… | 
| [20:44] | Oh, I definitely got a problem with that. | 我当然有意见 | 
| [20:49] | Axel! | 阿克塞尔 | 
| [21:06] | Jesus Christ! | 天哪 | 
| [21:13] | What the heck is going on? | 发生了什么事 | 
| [21:14] | He’s dead. | 他死了 | 
| [21:24] | What happened? | 怎么回事 | 
| [21:26] | – You told me he was… – He bled out. | – 你告诉他… – 他失血过多而死 | 
| [21:27] | – I’m… I’m sorry. – He bled out? How? | – 抱…抱歉 – 失血过多而死 怎么会 | 
| [21:29] | We should get the body down the chute. | 我们得把尸体扔下斜槽 | 
| [21:31] | – Down the chute? – The garbage chute. | – 扔下斜槽 – 垃圾槽 | 
| [21:33] | What?! | 什么 | 
| [21:35] | We’re not doing that. | 我们不会这么做的 | 
| [21:36] | Then you go outside and dig a grave. | 那你就自己出去挖个坟墓 | 
| [21:39] | It’s how we dispose of our dead. | 我们就是这么处理尸体的 | 
| [21:40] | – It’s nothing personal… – It’s hygienic. | – 对事不对人… – 是为了卫生 | 
| [21:42] | That’s all. | 仅此而已 | 
| [21:44] | Ok, fine. I’ll take care of it. | 好吧 我会处理的 | 
| [21:46] | Is there anything else? | 还有什么吗 | 
| [21:47] | No. | 没了 | 
| [21:50] | I think there is. | 我认为有 | 
| [21:57] | You need to look at this. | 你需要看看这个 | 
| [22:02] | What the?! | 这是怎么 | 
| [22:09] | Somebody say something! | 谁来说点什么 | 
| [22:12] | One of ours was killed before you got here. | 我们的一员在你们来这以前被杀了 | 
| [22:15] | Whoever did it took a finger just like this. | 凶手像这样取走了一根手指 | 
| [22:20] | You kept that from us? | 你对我们隐瞒了这事 | 
| [22:22] | A murderer? | 一个杀人犯 | 
| [22:25] | I made a judgement call to avoid panic in an overpopulated, | 为了避免在人口过多而且幽闭的空间引起恐慌 | 
| [22:29] | confined environment. | 我做了这个决断 | 
| [22:30] | I can control my people. | 我能管住我的人 | 
| [22:32] | Clearly you can’t. | 但很明显 你不能 | 
| [22:34] | His blood is on your hands. | 他的死是你造成的 | 
| [22:39] | You prepared, asshole? | 你是存心的吗 混蛋 | 
| [22:41] | For the giant mess you just made? | 捣出这么大的乱子来 | 
| [22:44] | They had a right to know. | 他们有权利知道 | 
| [22:52] | Well, I know I didn’t kill him. | 至少我没杀他 | 
| [22:54] | Well, we can all say that. | 我们都可以这么说 | 
| [22:55] | Yeah, and one of us would be lying. | 是 但肯定有一个人在说谎 | 
| [22:56] | It’s obvious why he was killed. | 他被杀的原因显而易见 | 
| [22:58] | He’s the reason why they were staying. | 他是他们留下来的原因 | 
| [23:00] | Dead, they leave. | 他死了 他们就会走 | 
| [23:02] | That shows motive. | 这就是动机 | 
| [23:04] | But with Cynthia, that seems personal. | 但辛西娅的死 更像是私人恩怨 | 
| [23:05] | Look, we gotta focus on what’s right in front of us right now. | 听着 我们得把注意力放在眼前的事上 | 
| [23:08] | This situation is going down the toilet fast. | 情况急转而下 | 
| [23:10] | Now what are they doing? | 他们在做什么 | 
| [23:13] | What is John doing with them? | 约翰和他们一起做什么呢 | 
| [23:17] | Son of a bitch. | 混蛋 | 
| [23:27] | what did I tell you about your little meetings? | 开会这事我是怎么跟你们说的 | 
| [23:29] | Hey! | 嘿 | 
| [23:33] | What’s with the map, John? | 拿地图干嘛 约翰 | 
| [23:35] | They’re just trying to figure out | 他们只是想弄明白 | 
| [23:37] | how hard it would be to take over this place. | 占领这地方会有多难 | 
| [23:39] | You learn a thing or two in an apocalypse! | 在灾难中总会学到点东西 | 
| [23:42] | Don’t you dare move! | 你们谁敢动一下 | 
| [23:45] | It turns out it’s easier than we thought. | 事实证明这比我们想的要简单多了 | 
| [23:47] | Sorry, Axel. | 对不住了 阿克塞尔 | 
| [23:49] | Hey, that rhymes with “Asshole”. | 对了 我才意识到 | 
| [23:52] | I just realized that. | 名字和”混蛋”挺押韵的 | 
| [24:13] | I didn’t want to come for this. | 我本意并非如此 | 
| [24:16] | This is only temporary until we find out | 这只是暂时的 等我们找出真凶 | 
| [24:17] | who the real killer is. | 自然会放了你们 | 
| [24:19] | It’s for your safety as much as ours. | 这是为我们共同的安全着想 | 
| [24:22] | What’s the point of having a refuge | 如果外面还没里面安全 | 
| [24:24] | if it’s no safer outside, right? | 这个避难所又有什么意义呢 对吧 | 
| [24:25] | Oh, so you’re protecting us now, that’s it? | 哦 这么说 你是在保护我们了 | 
| [24:29] | That’s bullshit. | 真是扯淡 | 
| [24:31] | You saw something good and you took it. | 你看到好东西 就想把它抢走 | 
| [24:33] | I’ll tell you what. You can have it. | 没事 那就拿去吧 | 
| [24:35] | You give me my gear, you send me out the front door. | 把我的装备还我 送我出门吧 | 
| [24:38] | I can’t do that. | 我不能那么做 | 
| [24:39] | Sure you can. Why not? | 你当然可以 干嘛不呢 | 
| [24:40] | You got what you wanted. | 你已经如愿了 | 
| [24:42] | Put me out there. | 放我走吧 | 
| [24:44] | Send me out the front door. | 把我送出前门就行了 | 
| [24:45] | We let you out, you sneak back in here two days later, | 我们放你走了 你过两天再偷偷溜回来 | 
| [24:47] | kill us all in our sleep. | 趁我们不备杀了我们 | 
| [24:49] | Fuck you, John! | 去你妈的 约翰 | 
| [24:55] | You did the right thing. | 你做得很对 | 
| [24:57] | It could be any one of them. | 应该是他们中的一员 | 
| [25:06] | Come on, man. Don’t do this. | 拜托 老兄 别这样 | 
| [25:07] | Don’t leave me in here. | 别把我丢这里啊 | 
| [25:10] | Don’t leave me in here! | 别把我丢这里啊 | 
| [25:13] | Hey! Hey! | 嘿 嘿 | 
| [25:18] | How could you? Huh? | 你竟然 | 
| [25:20] | Easy, easy. | 淡定 淡定 | 
| [25:21] | Don’t put this all on me! | 这不能全怪我 | 
| [25:23] | I just told them what they deserved to know! | 我只是说了他们应该知道的而已 | 
| [25:27] | That one of you is the killer. | 凶手就在你们之中 | 
| [25:31] | And who absolved you? | 谁宣布你无罪了呢 | 
| [25:34] | I know it wasn’t me, which makes it one of you. | 凶手不是我 所以肯定是你们中的一个 | 
| [25:37] | What you did out there, betraying us, | 你刚才背叛了我们 | 
| [25:40] | You know that makes you look guilty as hell. | 从这点来看你肯定是有鬼 | 
| [25:42] | Yeah, sure does. | 对 没错 | 
| [25:44] | Any one of us is capable of it, | 我们大家都有嫌疑 | 
| [25:46] | but only one of us took off right after Cynthia was killed. | 但是只有一个人在辛西娅被杀后立马就离开了 | 
| [25:48] | Me? | 我吗 | 
| [25:49] | You think I killed them? | 你认为他们是我杀的吗 | 
| [25:51] | Yeah, why not? | 对 为什么不是你 | 
| [25:52] | No one else died ’til you got back! | 你回来之前没人死过 | 
| [25:56] | – Are you serious? – He’s right. | – 你说真的吗 – 他说的没错 | 
| [25:59] | What? | 怎么 | 
| [26:01] | Timing. | 时间吻合啊 | 
| [26:02] | Where were you when Roger was killed, huh? | 罗杰被杀的时候 你在哪呢 | 
| [26:04] | I was on the roof top trying to check | 我当时应阿克塞尔的要求 | 
| [26:06] | the reservoir just like Axel asked. | 在楼顶检查蓄水池 | 
| [26:07] | I can vouch for that. | 我能作证 | 
| [26:10] | Anybody go with you? | 有人和你一起吗 | 
| [26:12] | I-I think we might be overlooking someone here. | 我们可能把某个人给忘了 | 
| [26:16] | He used to be one of those… things, right? | 他以前可是那种 东西 对吧 | 
| [26:20] | Christ, you came in here to kill us all. | 你来这里要杀我们所有人 | 
| [26:22] | Who’s to say you’re not still carrying | 谁知道你是不是 | 
| [26:23] | some residual psycho killer in you, huh? | 还心存恶念啊 | 
| [26:25] | You have been struggling with the transition. | 这次转化确实让你吃了不少苦头 | 
| [26:28] | Sleepwalking, nightmares… | 梦游 噩梦 | 
| [26:30] | Oh, come on! I wasn’t even in the lab today! | 得了吧 今天我都没进过实验室 | 
| [26:33] | Are you sure? | 你确定吗 | 
| [26:35] | Or was I? | 还是说我去过了 | 
| [26:39] | Maybe. | 有可能去了 | 
| [26:43] | No, that’s not possible. | 不 那不可能 | 
| [26:45] | That’s not who I am. That’s not who I am anymore. | 我不是那样的 再也不是了 | 
| [26:47] | That’s not who I am anymore. I’m not a killer! | 我已经变了 我不是凶手 | 
| [26:49] | I know who I am! I know who I am! | 我知道我是谁 我知道我是谁 | 
| [26:51] | Calm down. | 淡定 | 
| [26:51] | Jesus, why is that, soldier boy? | 天呐 为何那么激动 兵哥哥 | 
| [26:52] | What do you care? | 这关你什么事 | 
| [26:53] | You were just about to ditch out on us! | 你不过是想抛弃我们 | 
| [26:55] | Leave us here to rot! | 让我们自生自灭 | 
| [26:56] | You need to get out of my face right now! | 马上从我面前消失 | 
| [27:00] | Hey! Stop! | 住手 | 
| [27:01] | Stop! Enough! | 住手 够了 | 
| [27:02] | This is what they want, right? | 这正是他们的目的 对吧 | 
| [27:04] | They want us to be fighting, they want us to | 他们想利用这件事让我们 | 
| [27:06] | yap about who did what to who. | 互相指责 相互攻击 | 
| [27:07] | It doesn’t matter. | 凶手是谁不重要 | 
| [27:08] | It’s not our issue right now. | 这不是我们目前要关心的问题 | 
| [27:10] | We have to stick together until we get outta here. | 我们必须团结一致想办法从这里出去 | 
| [27:32] | There’s a sewer over there, I think we can get out that way. | 那里有跟下水管道 我觉得可以从那条路出去 | 
| [27:36] | I’ve heard stories. | 我听过一些传言 | 
| [27:37] | What stories? | 什么传言 | 
| [27:39] | Let’s just stay it’s doubtful we’ll be followed. | 看样子应该没有人跟踪我们 | 
| [27:46] | I’ve always admired you. | 我一直很仰慕你 | 
| [27:49] | Your courage. | 你的勇气 | 
| [27:51] | Pretty girls like us always gotta put up with shit | 像我们这种漂亮女孩常常要忍气吞声 | 
| [27:53] | and you had the balls to do something about it. | 而你却有勇气站起来反抗 | 
| [27:58] | Is that it there? | 是那吗 | 
| [27:59] | Yeah. | 没错 | 
| [28:04] | We lost our lead! | 他们要追上来了 | 
| [28:13] | We go down there, we’re probably gonna die. | 我们下去的话 可能是送死 | 
| [28:16] | Go, go, go! | 走 走 走 | 
| [28:24] | It’s not coming in. | 他没有跟进来 | 
| [28:27] | We are the only ones crazy enough. | 只有我们会这么不要命 | 
| [28:29] | Let’s go! | 我们走吧 | 
| [28:33] | Get back! | 回来 | 
| [28:45] | This way. Come on. | 这边 走吧 | 
| [28:50] | Shit! | 糟糕 | 
| [28:54] | We gotta go! | 我们走吧 | 
| [28:55] | We gotta go now. | 我们现在得走了 | 
| [29:08] | Follow. | 跟上 | 
| [29:10] | Bring her to me. | 把她带来见我 | 
| [29:22] | You choose death? | 你想死吗 | 
| [29:27] | Down there humans will die. | 人类在下面活不了的 | 
| [29:35] | She’s no human. | 她不是人类 | 
| [30:13] | Fresh meat to the one who brings her to me. | 把她带回来的人有新鲜人肉吃 | 
| [31:23] | I take it you’re not here to let us out? | 我猜你来没有放我们出去的意思吧 | 
| [31:26] | Actually I am. | 我正有此意 | 
| [31:28] | Hear me out. | 听我说完 | 
| [31:31] | I think we could hear a lot better outside this cage. | 我觉得出了这个牢笼 我们会听得清楚得多 | 
| [31:35] | Look, we spent a lot of time discussing what to do with you, | 听着 我们讨论了很久要怎么处置你们 | 
| [31:38] | and… we’ve come to an agreement. | 我们达成了协议 | 
| [31:41] | None of us are innocent. | 我们没人是清白的 | 
| [31:43] | We all have blood on our hands. | 我们手上也都沾满了鲜血 | 
| [31:44] | While one of you… killing for pleasure? | 可是你们当中却有人以杀戮为乐 | 
| [31:49] | We have no other choice but to exile all of you. | 我们只能选择把你们都驱逐出去 | 
| [31:52] | Are you serious? That’s insane. | 不是吧 你疯啦 | 
| [31:54] | I’m not going anywhere! We’ll die out there. | 我哪都不去 我们出去会死的 | 
| [31:58] | Brendan, you can’t do this. | 布兰登 你不能这么做 | 
| [32:00] | We can and we will. | 我们可以 也打算这么做 | 
| [32:01] | The decision has been made. | 决定已经作出了 | 
| [32:04] | Ok, listen to me. | 好吧 听我说 | 
| [32:05] | I did it. | 是我干的 | 
| [32:06] | Axel, don’t… | 阿克塞尔 别 | 
| [32:07] | Send me out there. | 把我赶出去吧 | 
| [32:10] | I’m confessing to you. I’m the one. | 我坦白吧 我就是凶手 | 
| [32:11] | I did it. | 是我干的 | 
| [32:13] | I did it. Send me out there. | 把我驱逐出去吧 | 
| [32:14] | It was me. | 是我干的 | 
| [32:16] | Come on. | 拜托 | 
| [32:17] | I did it. | 是我杀的 | 
| [32:19] | I don’t believe you. | 我不信你 | 
| [32:23] | I did. | 我杀的 | 
| [32:28] | Because I did, Sam. | 因为是我杀的 山姆 | 
| [32:30] | I killed those people. | 是我杀了那些人 | 
| [32:35] | When we left Vanessa outside I was pissed and I wanted | 我们把凡妮莎留在外面的时候 我很生气 | 
| [32:38] | you out of here so I thought if Roger was dead | 我想让你滚 我想着如果罗杰死了的话 | 
| [32:40] | you’d be scared and have no reason to stay. | 你就会害怕 你也没理由再留这了 | 
| [32:42] | And the girl, Cynthia? | 那辛西娅呢 | 
| [32:44] | She was weak. | 她太弱了 | 
| [32:46] | We’re only as strong as our weakest link, you said it yourself. | 最弱的人有多强 我们就有多强 这话是你说的 | 
| [32:48] | None of us are innocent. | 我们所有人都有责任 | 
| [32:50] | You killed Roger? | 是你杀了罗杰吗 | 
| [32:51] | Yeah, and after I took his finger as a souvenir. | 是的 之后我还砍下了他的手指头作为纪念 | 
| [32:55] | Look, kid, you don’t have to do this. | 孩子 你不用这样做的 | 
| [32:58] | Fine. | 好 | 
| [33:00] | Put your hands in the air and move forward slowly. | 举起你的手 慢慢往前走 | 
| [33:12] | Take me. | 抓我吧 | 
| [33:13] | I killer. | 我才是凶手 | 
| [33:15] | I killer! | 我是凶手 | 
| [33:17] | Sam! Sam, Sam, Sam! | 山姆 山姆 山姆 | 
| [33:18] | Listen, I’ll be ok. | 听着 我会没事的 | 
| [33:22] | I’ll see you soon. | 我们会很快就见面的 | 
| [33:24] | I promise. | 我保证 | 
| [33:27] | Friends. | 我们是朋友 | 
| [33:28] | Yes, we are. | 是的 我们是朋友 | 
| [33:29] | But they need you. | 但是他们需要你 | 
| [33:58] | Ok. I’m ready. | 好 我准备好了 | 
| [34:02] | Good. Move forward slowly. | 很好 慢慢往前走 | 
| [34:03] | The rest of you back up. | 剩下的人退后 | 
| [34:05] | Move back! | 退 后 | 
| [34:07] | Back up! | 退后 | 
| [34:18] | You’re gonna get what’s coming to you, kid. | 罪有应得 孩子 | 
| [34:19] | Axel, do something. | 阿克塞尔 做点什么 | 
| [34:22] | Don’t worry about me, guys. | 大伙 不用担心我 | 
| [34:25] | I’ve survived out there before. | 我以前在外面活下来过 | 
| [34:28] | I’ll do it again. | 这次也会 | 
| [35:01] | It’s impossible. | 这不可能 | 
| [35:03] | And yet there it is. | 事实胜于雄辩 | 
| [35:05] | But how? | 你怎么做到的 | 
| [35:07] | – The citadel is well guarded… – I told you, I’m a tunnel rat. | – 那个城堡戒备森严… – 我说过了 我是只隧道鼠 | 
| [35:10] | There’s a network of service tunnels under that building. | 那个建筑下有一整个维修隧道系统 | 
| [35:14] | We break in through here | 我们从这里突破 | 
| [35:16] | and we’re up and in without them even knowing. | 就能悄无声息地攻上去了 | 
| [35:20] | And you thought I was just some kid. | 而你却觉得我只是个普通的小孩 | 
| [35:23] | I never said that. | 我可没说过这话 | 
| [35:29] | So how’s the rest of this gonna work? | 接下来该怎么做 | 
| [35:39] | I smell the bitch. | 我闻到了那个贱人 | 
| [35:44] | She’s close. | 她就在附近 | 
| [35:55] | What was that? | 那是什么 | 
| [35:57] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 | 
| [36:02] | I don’t hear it anymore. | 我听不到了 | 
| [36:06] | Let’s keep going. | 我们继续走吧 | 
| [36:25] | Wasn’t him. | 不是他 | 
| [36:28] | I seen the eyes of a killer and it sure wasn’t that kid. | 我见过杀人犯的眼神 那孩子肯定不是 | 
| [36:34] | It’s not your fault. | 不是你的错 | 
| [36:39] | I saw the whole thing coming, just got too fixated on… | 我知道有事要发生 只是我… | 
| [36:45] | On Vanessa. | 太关注于凡妮莎了 | 
| [36:49] | Doesn’t matter now. | 这都不重要了 | 
| [36:52] | Hindsight’s anchor will drown us all eventually. | 马后炮最后会拖累死我们的 | 
| [36:56] | These people will make sure of that. | 这些人不会放过我们 | 
| [36:58] | The hell are you taking about? | 你在乱说什么 | 
| [37:02] | This won’t stop at Mohamad. | 默罕默德不会是最后一个受害者 | 
| [37:24] | You have anything to say, Spartacus? | 有什么要说的吗 斯巴达克斯 | 
| [37:26] | What? | 说什么 | 
| [37:27] | I’m calling you a liar. | 你这个骗子 | 
| [37:29] | If you… if you think I didn’t do it | 既然你…你不认为是我做的 | 
| [37:31] | then why are you kicking me out? | 那你为什么要赶我出去 | 
| [37:33] | The way I see it, if I’ve got to thin the herd | 在我看来 如果说要保护我的同伴 | 
| [37:38] | until I get it right in order to protect my people, so be it. | 就意味着得淘汰掉一些人 那我也别无选择 | 
| [37:43] | At least release my friends. They’re good people. | 那你至少放了我的朋友们吧 他们都是好人 | 
| [37:45] | Your friends are not your concern anymore. | 你的朋友不用你管 | 
| [37:46] | You’re getting off easy. | 这样算便宜你的了 | 
| [37:48] | Yeah? | 是吗 | 
| [37:49] | Well, so are you. | 你们也一样 | 
| [37:55] | You’re seriously gonna let me go out there without any weapons? | 你是真的打算让我手无寸铁就出去吗 | 
| [37:59] | Go! | 走 | 
| [38:23] | Shit. | 操 | 
| [38:40] | It should have been me. | 本该是我去的 | 
| [38:42] | At ease, soldier man. | 冷静点 大兵 | 
| [38:44] | They’re never gonna let us out of here, | 就算你使出死亡凝视技能 | 
| [38:46] | even with that death stare of yours. | 他们也不会让我们出去的 | 
| [38:48] | I just let an innocent kid walk to his death because of you. | 因为你 我眼看着一个无辜的孩子走向了死亡 | 
| [38:51] | Innocent? He confessed. | 无辜吗 他自首了好吗 | 
| [38:53] | He did it to save us. | 他是为了救我们才说的 | 
| [38:57] | Jesus. | 拜托 | 
| [38:58] | Don’t be naive. | 别那么天真好吗 | 
| [38:59] | The world’s a war zone. | 这世界就是个战场 | 
| [39:00] | There’s casualties in war. | 永远都有牺牲品 | 
| [39:01] | Yeah, you mean like Wendy. | 比如温蒂吗 | 
| [39:03] | Hey. | 够了 | 
| [39:06] | The hell? | 乱说什么呢 | 
| [39:07] | Yeah, maybe so. | 温蒂算是吧 | 
| [39:09] | All I know is there’s two people out there | 反正我就知道 现在有两个人在外面 | 
| [39:10] | who you want to save but can’t. | 而你想救却不能救 | 
| [39:12] | Now maybe you know what it feels like. | 现在你应该感同身受了 | 
| [39:16] | If it wasn’t Mohamad that means the killer is still among us. | 如果默罕默德不是 那说明凶手还在我们当中 | 
| [39:22] | Right here. | 就在这 | 
| [39:24] | So what do we do now? | 所以 我们该怎么做 | 
| [39:27] | We get outta here. | 我们想办法出去 | 
| [39:31] | And we take it all back. | 把一切都夺回来 | 
| [39:52] | I need to rest. | 我得休息一下 | 
| [39:54] | You’re ok. | 你没事的 | 
| [40:01] | But only for a minute, because we need to keep moving. | 但是只能休息一会儿 我们得继续走 | 
| [40:04] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 | 
| [40:06] | Oh, shit! | 操 | 
| [40:18] | Susan, do you remember what happened to Dylan? | 苏珊 你记得迪伦怎么了吗 | 
| [40:31] | Dylan came to my door. | 迪伦过来敲我门 | 
| [40:33] | She was covered in blood. | 满身是血 | 
| [40:36] | Your blood. | 你的血 | 
| [40:37] | She was so afraid she could barely speak. | 她害怕得话都不会说了 | 
| [40:42] | What’d she say? | 她说了什么 | 
| [40:45] | She said someone broke into your apartment and attacked you. | 她说有人闯入你们的家 还攻击了你 | 
| [40:52] | But she watched you die. | 她看着你死的 | 
| [40:55] | I brought her in my apartment, | 我把她带进我家 | 
| [40:57] | I locked the door and called 911. | 锁上门然后报了警 | 
| [41:00] | While we waited for the cops we called her dad. | 在等警察的时候 我们打给了她爸 | 
| [41:03] | Did he come get her? | 他来接她了吗 | 
| [41:07] | Please, I need to know. | 求你了 我得知道 | 
| [41:09] | Did he come and get her? | 他有过来接她走吗 | 
| [41:10] | Did he take her to Denver? | 他有接她去丹佛吗 | 
| [41:12] | He… He said he was coming. | 他… 他说他会来 | 
| [41:16] | The cops took her away, so… | 后来警察把她带走了… | 
| [41:20] | I tried to find out what happened to her, I swear I did. | 我发誓 我真的去查过她的下落 | 
| [41:24] | But then… | 但是后来… | 
| [41:29] | You were turned? | 你被转化了吗 | 
| [41:32] | I’m so sorry, Vanessa. | 凡妮莎 我真的很抱歉 | 
| [41:34] | Shh. It’s ok. | 嘘 没事的 | 
| [41:36] | I’m so… | 我真的… | 
| [41:37] | Shh. It’s ok. | 嘘 没事 | 
| [41:53] | You. | 是你 | 
| [41:55] | You were the mysterious girl Julius was after | 朱利叶斯一直以来要抓的神秘女孩 | 
| [41:58] | this whole time. | 原来就是你 | 
| [42:03] | Shit. | 糟了 | 
| [42:12] | Oh god. | 我的天 | 
| [42:20] | What was that? | 那是什么 | 
| [42:21] | Stay calm. | 冷静 | 
| [42:23] | I can’t see anything. | 我什么也看不见 | 
| [42:26] | I can. | 我看得见 | 
| [42:29] | What do we do? | 我们怎么办 | 
| [42:32] | Run! | 快跑 |