时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:02] | I have a daughter Dylan, | 我有个女儿 迪伦 |
[00:04] | that’s all I know or care about. | 我只知道这个 也只在乎这个 |
[00:06] | That woman turned me, she turned me back. | 那个女人转化了我 她把我变回人类了 |
[00:08] | As soon as I tasted her blood, I can feel again. | 我一尝到她的血 就又有感觉了 |
[00:11] | Dylan, Sheema, | 迪伦 西玛 |
[00:12] | they might be in there and they are counting on us. | 他们可能在里面 还指望着我们呢 |
[00:15] | I am sorry, I had no choice. | 很抱歉 我别无选择 |
[00:17] | You are so ungrateful. | 你忘恩负义 |
[00:19] | I betrayed my friend to save you. | 为了救你 我背叛了我的朋友 |
[00:22] | Please help me. | 求你救救我 |
[00:23] | I don’t want to. | 我不想 |
[00:25] | It is time to strike back. | 是时候反击了 |
[00:27] | You kill anything within those walls. | 你们进去以后 杀光所有 |
[00:32] | I am Vanessa Van Helsing. | 我是凡妮莎·范海辛 |
[00:34] | When I go in there, | 只要我进去了 |
[00:35] | I go in there to save her and not to kill her. | 我就是去救她而不是去杀她 |
[00:39] | Tell me someone betrayed me. | 告诉我谁叛变了 |
[00:40] | Rebecca, she offered me Fox Island. | 丽贝卡 她答应把福克斯岛给我 |
[00:43] | I can offer you more. | 我可以给你更多 |
[00:44] | Kill him! Do it now! | 杀了他 马上 |
[00:47] | I’m listening. | 我听着呢 |
[00:52] | Dylan? | 迪伦 |
[00:54] | Hello, mother. | 你好 妈妈 |
[01:26] | Don’t give me that look. | 别用那种眼神看着我 |
[01:27] | Seriously, Jesse, what are you doing? | 说真的 杰西 你干什么呢 |
[01:30] | With these mountain crosswinds, | 乘着山风 |
[01:32] | helium balloons can travel for hundreds of miles. | 氦气球可以飘上几百英里 |
[01:35] | The further they go, | 它们飘得越远 |
[01:37] | the more survivors can find one of these maps | 越多的幸存者可以找到地图 |
[01:39] | and navigate their way here. | 来到这里 |
[01:40] | I get what it is. | 我知道你在干嘛 |
[01:42] | I am just sayin’, what is the point? | 我问的是 这样做的意义是什么 |
[01:46] | If you were down there, under the clouds, | 如果是你在那乌云之下 |
[01:49] | running for your life every day, | 每日逃命 |
[01:51] | you’d want to know there was somewhere safe to run to. | 你也会希望有个安全的地方可以避难 |
[01:54] | Those things have killed everyone, | 那些东西杀了所有人 |
[01:56] | and rounded up everybody else to keep as food. | 还要围捕其他人当作食物 |
[01:59] | There is no one running around down there. | 没有幸存者了 |
[02:02] | Why do you have to do that? | 你为什么那么做 |
[02:07] | What is wrong with hope? | 心存希望不对么 |
[02:48] | Dylan… | 迪伦 |
[02:53] | Dylan… | 迪伦 |
[02:56] | Sweetie, | 宝贝 |
[03:00] | Don’t be afraid. | 别害怕 |
[03:02] | I’m not afraid. | 我不怕 |
[03:06] | Good, | 很好 |
[03:08] | that’s good. | 那就好 |
[03:12] | Just walk over to me. | 到我这来 |
[03:16] | Okay? | 好么 |
[03:20] | Come over to me and you’ll be safe, I promise. | 到我这来 你就安全了 我保证 |
[03:26] | Don’t you speak to her! | 你别跟她说话 |
[03:37] | Dylan, it’s me. | 迪伦 是我啊 |
[03:41] | It’s mommy. | 我是妈妈 |
[03:44] | I have been looking everywhere | 我找你找遍了所有地方 |
[03:46] | for you so please, just… | 拜托 |
[03:52] | You left me alone to die. | 你丢下我害我死掉 |
[03:57] | Rebecca was the one who came for me. | 是丽贝卡救了我 |
[03:59] | She is the one who cares for me now. | 现在是她在照顾我 |
[04:09] | Dylan! | 迪伦 |
[05:18] | Dylan! | 迪伦 |
[05:32] | Ugh, Dylan… Dylan no! | 迪伦 不要 |
[05:36] | Dylan… | 迪伦 |
[06:14] | Dylan… | 迪伦 |
[06:21] | Dylan… | 迪伦 |
[06:26] | Dylan… | 迪伦 |
[06:32] | Ugh… Dylan… | 迪伦 |
[06:35] | Dylan… | 迪伦 |
[07:22] | Vanessa! | 凡妮莎 |
[07:25] | Vanessa! | 凡妮莎 |
[07:28] | Vanessa! | 凡妮莎 |
[07:30] | Vanessa! Vanessa! | 凡妮莎 凡妮莎 |
[08:03] | – Thanks. – No problem. | – 谢谢 – 不客气 |
[08:05] | So who’s Vanessa? | 凡妮莎是谁 |
[08:07] | A friend. Someone I’m trying to find. | 一个朋友 我在找她 |
[08:08] | – Someone I’m trying to help. – In this mess? | – 我想帮助她 – 乱成这样 |
[08:10] | There’s no time for that? | 恐怕没时间找人了 |
[08:12] | Come with me. | 跟我来 |
[08:13] | – No, no, no, I have to find Vanessa. – I said come on! | – 不 不 我要找到凡妮莎 – 我说跟我走 |
[08:17] | The battle is this way. | 战场在这边 |
[08:32] | Dylan. | 迪伦 |
[08:42] | What’s so funny, dead man. | 有什么好笑的 将死之人 |
[08:46] | Don’t make me ask again. | 别让我再问一遍 |
[08:52] | The world is yours. | 这个世界都是你的 |
[08:55] | Take what you wish. | 你可以随意拿走你想要的 |
[08:57] | Rebecca, | 丽贝卡 |
[08:59] | I want her. | 我想要她 |
[09:01] | How sweet. | 多甜蜜啊 |
[09:05] | You’ve fallen in love. | 你爱上她了 |
[09:06] | No. | 不 |
[09:08] | I want to make her pay for what she did to me. | 我想让她血债血偿 |
[09:10] | To you? | 偿还你吗 |
[09:12] | Look, Taka! | 看 塔卡 |
[09:15] | Look at what they’ve done to me! | 看看他们对我做了什么 |
[09:18] | Oh, my God. | 我的神呐 |
[09:19] | There is no god. | 根本没有神 |
[09:22] | You should have realized that by now. | 你现在该意识到了 |
[09:24] | Kill him, | 杀了他 |
[09:26] | just like we planned. | 按我们的计划 |
[09:28] | Kill him! | 杀了他 |
[09:30] | Kill him, now! | 杀了他 现在 |
[09:32] | I don’t think I can trust you. | 我不能相信你 |
[09:34] | You know nothing about the truth. | 你根本不知道真相 |
[09:38] | Do it Taka, | 动手 塔卡 |
[09:40] | do it now! | 现在动手 |
[09:52] | You really do blow with the wind, my own friend. | 你还真是个墙头草啊 朋友 |
[09:55] | Yeah, well, | 是啊 |
[09:57] | the devil you know, | 我就是个小人 |
[09:59] | or something like that. | 也差不到哪儿去 |
[10:01] | Indeed, | 确实 |
[10:03] | something like that. | 跟小人差不到哪儿去 |
[10:05] | Finish him, finish him now. | 干掉他 快干掉他 |
[10:36] | Feed from him, | 快吸他 |
[10:38] | quickly, while he is still warm. | 快 趁他尸体还没冷 |
[10:57] | Hey, hey, hey, hey, | 你好 你好 |
[11:00] | where are your guys? | 你的人在哪 |
[11:16] | These will do. | 这些有用 |
[11:50] | No, no, no, no, no. | 不 不要 |
[11:53] | It’s okay, it’s going to be okay. | 没事了 马上就没事了 |
[11:55] | I promise. | 我保证 |
[11:56] | Okay. | 好的 |
[11:57] | What happened? What’s going on? | 怎么了 发生什么了 |
[12:00] | I was running down the hall and then… | 我在走廊里跑然后 |
[12:04] | Oh, it hurts. | 好疼 |
[12:05] | Okay. It’s probably the explosions. | 好了 可能发生爆炸了 |
[12:07] | – They are still going off right now. – The resistance. | – 炸药还在爆炸 – 反抗军 |
[12:09] | I gotta get you outta here first, okay. | 我得先带你离开这里 |
[12:11] | – Okay. Be careful. – Don’t worry I just… | – 好 你小心点 – 别担心 我 |
[12:16] | No. Stop, | 停 快停下 |
[12:18] | stop, it’s crushing me. | 停下 我的腿要断了 |
[12:21] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[12:22] | – Just leave it. – Okay. | – 别管了 – 好吧 |
[12:24] | Okay, okay… | 好好… |
[12:25] | Okay, there has to be a way to get you outta here. | 肯定有什么办法能把你救出来 |
[12:31] | There is. | 有的 |
[12:34] | What? | 什么 |
[12:35] | What is it? | 什么办法 |
[12:37] | Tell me please what is it. | 快告诉我 |
[12:38] | Find Rebecca and Dmitri | 找到丽贝卡和德米特里 |
[12:41] | and bring them to me… | 带他们来我这… |
[12:43] | Quickly. | 动作要快 |
[12:45] | God, no. Are you kidding? | 上帝啊 不 你开什么玩笑 |
[12:48] | Sheema, then you would be… | 西玛 这样你就会变成… |
[12:51] | It’s the only way. | 这是唯一的办法 |
[12:57] | Sheema. | 西玛 |
[13:01] | – No. – Mohamad, | – 不 – 默罕默德 |
[13:03] | – Mohamad, please… – No, no no. | – 默罕默德 求你了 – 不不不 |
[13:06] | Do it for me, please. | 为了我 求你了 |
[13:10] | Ever since they brought me here | 自从他们把我带到这 |
[13:12] | and gave me things, | 给我那些东西 |
[13:16] | I wanted to be one of them. | 我想要成为他们的一员 |
[13:17] | That’s all I think about anymore. | 我别无他求了 |
[13:22] | Sheema. | 西玛 |
[13:24] | They were going to do it soon. | 他们迟早会这么做的 |
[13:27] | You too. | 你也一样 |
[13:30] | Listen, do you know what you’re saying? | 你明不明白自己在说什么 |
[13:34] | I know what I’m saying, Mohamad. | 我明白 默罕默德 |
[13:38] | Please. | 求你了 |
[13:42] | I want this so bad. | 我已经等不及了 |
[13:55] | No! | 不 |
[13:58] | Please, please. | 求你了 求求你了 |
[14:01] | Stop it. | 停下来 |
[14:04] | Sheema, stop it. | 西玛 停下来 |
[14:06] | Stop it! Stop it, stop it! | 停下来 停下来 停下来 |
[14:09] | Sheema, stop it. | 停下来 西玛 |
[14:13] | You need to stop! | 你得停下来 |
[14:16] | You need to stop! | 你得停下来 |
[14:57] | What happened, they turn her? | 怎么了 他们把她转化了 |
[15:03] | No. | 没有 |
[15:07] | She was already one of them. | 她已经是他们的一员了 |
[15:11] | I guess that’s payback for what you did to me. | 这就是你背叛我的报应 |
[15:16] | And don’t follow me. | 别跟着我 |
[15:28] | Look, I can’t keep wandering around in here with you. | 我不能和你一直在这里转悠 |
[15:30] | I need to find the woman I told you about. | 我得找到那个女人 |
[15:32] | – It’s important. – You’re crazy. | – 这很重要 – 你疯了 |
[15:34] | Yeah, maybe so, but I have to try. | 也许是吧 但我总得试试 |
[15:37] | You’re in love with her or something. | 你是不是爱上她了 |
[15:39] | No, it’s nothing like that. | 不是的 你搞错了 |
[15:40] | She’s the one we’ve been talking about since this thing began. | 她就我们从一开始就一直在说的那个人 |
[15:44] | She might be a cure for this whole thing. | 她也许会是解药 |
[15:46] | There is no such thing. | 没有这回事 |
[15:48] | There is no cure. | 根本没有解药 |
[15:50] | We have to kill them all. | 我们得杀光他们 |
[15:52] | We have to kill them until there is no more left. | 杀得他们一个不留 |
[15:57] | Yeah, I have a job to do. | 我有件事要做 |
[16:00] | Let’s blow the generator in this place. | 把这个地方的发电机炸了 |
[16:01] | What? | 什么 |
[16:02] | That’s what I believe in. | 这才是我所相信的 |
[16:04] | So… | 所以… |
[16:06] | Are you going to help me or are you gonna chase after some ghost? | 你是要帮我还是去寻找一些不存在的东西 |
[16:10] | I’m Lucky by the way. | 顺便说一下 我叫幸运 |
[16:14] | Phil, that’s my name, Phil. | 菲尔 我叫菲尔 |
[16:18] | Phil, you don’t look like a Phil. | 菲尔 你看起来不像叫菲尔的 |
[16:22] | Fine… help me. | 好了… 帮我 |
[16:24] | Okay, do that and if we come out with our lives | 成功了我们又没死的话 |
[16:27] | then I will help you find this Vanessa person. | 我就帮你找那个凡妮莎 |
[16:30] | Fair enough? | 够公平吧 |
[16:37] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
[16:39] | Yeah, okay. | 好的 |
[16:55] | There she is! Get her! | 她在那 快开枪 |
[17:05] | Go, go, go. | 上上上 |
[17:10] | Hey what is that? | 那是什么东西 |
[17:20] | Stop! | 住手 |
[17:21] | Wait! | 等等 |
[17:44] | Dylan, no… | 迪伦 不… |
[18:02] | Sweetie, | 亲爱的 |
[18:07] | come on, you know me. | 你了解我的 |
[18:09] | Dylan. | 迪伦 |
[18:11] | Dylan, I’m your mommy. | 迪伦 我是你妈妈 |
[18:15] | I’m your mommy. | 我是你妈妈 |
[18:17] | Okay, please. You know who I am. | 拜托了 你知道我是谁的 |
[18:25] | Dylan, | 迪伦 |
[18:29] | come here. | 到这来 |
[18:30] | It’s okay. | 没事的 |
[18:31] | It’s me. | 是我啊 |
[18:35] | Good, | 很好 |
[18:37] | that’s it. | 就是这样 |
[18:39] | Good. | 很好 |
[18:41] | Okay. | 好了 |
[18:42] | Good. | 好了 |
[18:44] | Yeah, that’s good. | 这就好了 |
[18:47] | It’s okay. | 没事的 |
[18:50] | It’s okay. It’s okay. | 没事的 没事的 |
[18:53] | Okay. | 好了 |
[18:56] | Okay, baby. | 好了 宝贝 |
[18:58] | Okay. | 好了 |
[19:00] | Oh, my angel. | 噢 我的天使 |
[19:03] | I’m here. I’m here. | 我在这 我在这 |
[19:05] | I have you. | 我就在你身边 |
[19:07] | Oh, baby. | 宝贝 |
[19:14] | No! Dylan. Dylan. | 不 迪伦 迪伦 |
[19:17] | What did you do, you stupid idiot! | 你干了什么 你这个白痴 |
[19:46] | Already his body, | 他的身体 |
[19:51] | it’s ours. | 已经是我们的了 |
[19:55] | Oh, sweet Antanasia. | 亲爱的安特娜西娅 |
[20:00] | We must… | 我们必须… |
[20:03] | We must regain control of the Citadel. | 我们必须重新夺回城堡 |
[20:07] | The rebels… | 反抗军… |
[20:09] | They have not won. | 他们没有赢 |
[20:11] | No one has. | 没有人赢了 |
[20:14] | So many people | 双方都有很多人 |
[20:17] | on each side, maimed, killed. | 死的死伤的伤 |
[20:21] | It was beautiful to behold. | 那场景美极了 |
[20:27] | And my army? | 我的军队呢 |
[20:29] | In disarray. | 一片混乱 |
[20:31] | But we will create more. | 但我们会创造更多的 |
[20:35] | An army even greater than before | 创造一支更强的军队 |
[20:39] | and we will crush these humans. | 我们会碾碎这些人类 |
[20:43] | Crush them beyond recognition, I promise you. | 把他们打得体无完肤 我向你保证 |
[20:48] | What of Vanessa, | 凡妮莎怎么样了 |
[20:51] | the Van Helsing woman? | 那个范海辛后代 |
[20:55] | Our world, | 我们的世界 |
[20:57] | it depends on her. | 就靠她了 |
[21:00] | I will track her myself. | 我会亲自追踪她的 |
[21:07] | But now we must go, prepare ourselves. | 但现在我们必须走了 要做好准备 |
[21:52] | Rebecca! | 丽贝卡 |
[21:58] | Rebecca! | 丽贝卡 |
[22:03] | Oh, no! | 不 |
[22:07] | No, no, no! | 不不不 |
[22:42] | Oh, God. | 天哪 |
[22:44] | Please, please help me. | 请帮帮我 |
[22:47] | What happened here? | 这里发生了什么 |
[22:49] | Who are you? | 你是谁 |
[22:50] | I’m Dr. Sholomenko. | 我是索罗门可医生 |
[22:52] | You’re a doctor? | 你是个医生 |
[22:56] | Yes. I’m a captive of these hellhounds. | 是的 我是这些恶鬼的俘虏 |
[23:00] | They made me do things so | 他们逼迫我做可怕到 |
[23:03] | awful, so unspeakable. | 无法形容的坏事 |
[23:06] | Did you? | 你做了吗 |
[23:08] | Did you collaborate with them? | 你和他们合作了吗 |
[23:10] | Do their bidding? | 听从他们的命令了吗 |
[23:12] | Or did you fight back? | 还是说你反抗了 |
[23:13] | I did everything humanly possible | 相信我 我尽我所能地 |
[23:14] | to fight against them, believe me. | 反击了他们 |
[23:16] | – But I am only one man! – Like what? | – 但我也只是区区人类 – 比如说 |
[23:18] | Let the man be! | 放过这个男人吧 |
[23:19] | – He’s obviously been through a lot! – What?! | – 他明显吃了很多苦头 – 什么 |
[23:21] | What’s he gone through? | 他吃了什么苦头 |
[23:22] | – We know nothing about him. – Look at his face! | – 我们对他一无所知 – 看看他的脸 |
[23:24] | He’s been fighting them just like us. | 他和我们一样在与他们战斗 |
[23:25] | – Maybe so, maybe not. – She’s right. | – 或许是 或许不是 – 她是对的 |
[23:30] | You shouldn’t trust me. | 你们不该信任我 |
[23:32] | I helped them. | 毕竟我帮助了他们 |
[23:34] | I was a vessel for the… | 我曾是一个工具.. |
[23:36] | It’s over now, you’re safe. | 现在不是了 你安全了 |
[23:39] | Thank you, thank you, my friend. | 谢谢你 谢谢你 朋友 |
[23:41] | Don’t lie to him. | 别对他说谎 |
[23:43] | Nobody is safe yet. | 现在没有谁脱离了危险 |
[23:48] | We need your help. | 我们需要你的帮助 |
[23:49] | Absolutely. | 当然 |
[23:51] | Anything, anything. | 帮什么都行 |
[23:52] | I’m looking for a woman who’s been held captive here. | 我在这里找一个被活捉的女人 |
[23:55] | I know who you are. | 我知道你是谁 |
[23:58] | I can tell. | 我看得出来 |
[24:00] | You’re one of hers, aren’t you? | 你是她的人 不是吗 |
[24:03] | You used to be a… | 你曾经是一个 |
[24:04] | Listen! | 听着 |
[24:06] | Show us to the generators, okay. | 带我们去发电机那儿 好吗 |
[24:08] | We need to get to the boiler room. | 我们得去趟锅炉房 |
[24:10] | Of course, yes. | 当然 |
[24:13] | This way. | 这边来 |
[24:16] | Of course. | 当然 |
[24:21] | It’s like a maze in here. | 这里像个迷宫 |
[24:23] | Or a trap. | 或者是陷阱 |
[24:24] | There are methods even to this madness. | 这里有的是办法让你发疯 |
[24:27] | One just needs to know which way to turn | 路过的人要清楚哪条路要拐弯 |
[24:29] | and which way not to. | 哪条路不能拐 |
[24:30] | Here we are. | 我们到了 |
[24:32] | This will lead us down to the world below. | 这条路为我们通向地下的世界 |
[24:38] | No, no, no!!!!! | 不不不 |
[24:41] | Noooooo!!!! | 不 |
[24:42] | Damn it!! | 该死的 |
[24:45] | Nooooo!!! | 不 |
[24:47] | Nooooo!!!! | 不 |
[24:50] | Dammit, | 该死的 |
[24:51] | dammit! | 该死的 |
[24:52] | Sorry, sorry. | 抱歉 抱歉 |
[24:57] | Where are you going? | 你去哪儿 |
[24:58] | – I’m going down. – Whoa, hold on. | – 我准备下去 – 稳住 |
[25:00] | He brought us here. It could be a trap. | 他带我们来这里 说明下面很可能是个陷阱 |
[25:02] | It doesn’t matter. | 没关系 |
[25:03] | This still has to be the way. | 一定是这条路 |
[25:05] | Have you ever seen a boiler room in the attic before? | 之前你有在阁楼看到过锅炉房吗 |
[25:08] | – No, but… – Exactly. | – 没有 但是 – 这就对了 |
[25:10] | Then we’re going. | 那我们得下去瞧瞧 |
[25:12] | Shit. | 操 |
[26:43] | – Dylan! – Wait a second! | – 迪伦 – 等等 |
[26:47] | – What is it?! – This place is like a maze. | – 这是什么鬼地方 – 这里像个迷宫 |
[26:50] | We don’t have a chance in here. | 我们在这里没救的 |
[26:57] | Maybe we do. | 也许还有救 |
[26:59] | Maybe we have one chance. | 也许我们还有逃出生天的机会 |
[27:22] | You drink blood now? | 你现在都喝血了 |
[27:25] | I needed it. It centers me. | 我需要血液 它能让我集中注意力 |
[27:29] | So, I guess… | 所以 我猜测 |
[27:31] | So, I guess this means I can’t be turned, at least, right? | 至少 这意味着我不会被转化 是吗 |
[27:34] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[27:36] | You don’t know. | 你不知道 |
[27:38] | That’s great. | 这很好 |
[27:39] | That’s great. | 这很好 |
[27:41] | Maybe it does, I don’t know. | 也许还可以转化 我不确定 |
[27:44] | I know my bite can cure, | 我知道我的咬伤可以治愈 |
[27:45] | but I don’t know if it does anything else. | 但我不知道它作用在别处会怎样 |
[27:47] | You can always try and find out. | 你总能实践得真知 |
[27:49] | If I’m still around, | 如果我还在的话 |
[27:53] | I’d be happy to try and turn you back. | 我会非常乐意尝试把你变回来 |
[27:56] | That’s funny. | 这真好笑 |
[27:57] | That’s really funny. | 这真好笑 |
[28:08] | Hey Vanessa. | 凡妮莎 |
[28:15] | There you are. | 瞧瞧 |
[28:20] | I can smell her. | 我能嗅到她的气味 |
[28:24] | Come on. | 跟我来 |
[28:26] | This is crazy. | 这真疯狂 |
[28:30] | This is goddamn crazy. | 这太他妈疯狂了 |
[28:37] | Where are you | 你在哪儿 |
[28:40] | my precious? | 我的小宝贝 |
[28:55] | Well, at least he didn’t die in vain. | 至少他不是白白牺牲的 |
[29:00] | He took out that bitch first. | 他先解决了这个贱人 |
[29:04] | Lucky. | 幸运 |
[29:07] | What’s going on here? | 这里发生了什么 |
[29:11] | Taka and Brendan, they died heroes. | 塔卡和布兰登 他们壮烈牺牲了 |
[29:16] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[29:18] | Hey, we heard explosions. | 我们听到了爆炸声 |
[29:21] | Take out the boilers? | 拿走锅炉了吗 |
[29:22] | Most of them… | 大部分都拿走了 |
[29:32] | What is it? | 怎么了 |
[29:35] | I… I don’t know. | 我不清楚 |
[29:39] | Funny, the way they’re | 有趣 他们俩居然 |
[29:42] | lying there so close. | 躺得那么近 |
[29:44] | What’s so funny about it? | 这里哪里有趣了 |
[29:47] | They probably fought to their death. | 他们很可能是战斗至死的 |
[29:49] | Maybe. Yeah. | 可能吧 |
[29:50] | Not funny, strange. | 不是有趣 是奇怪 |
[29:51] | Strange? What’s strange? | 奇怪 哪儿奇怪 |
[29:54] | – Who is this guy, anyways? – It doesn’t matter who I am. | – 抛开这个 这人是谁 – 我是谁并不重要 |
[29:57] | We’re all in this together, right? | 我们是一条船上的蚂蚱 是吗 |
[29:59] | I’m just looking at the situation, right? | 我只是在观察现场 好吗 |
[30:02] | Brendan’s been shot. | 布兰登被击中了 |
[30:05] | I’m just | 我只是在 |
[30:08] | trying to figure out what that means | 试图搞清楚这个状况 |
[30:10] | because I’ve never seen a feeder shoot someone before. | 因为我从未见过吸血怪对别人开枪 |
[30:13] | Look at this. | 看这里 |
[30:14] | What now? | 这又怎么了 |
[30:16] | There was someone sitting here. Where are they now? | 这里有人坐过 他们现在人在哪 |
[30:18] | There is a trail of blood. | 这里有一串血迹 |
[30:21] | Where does it go? | 这血迹指向哪里 |
[30:25] | Look at this. | 看这边 |
[30:29] | Right there. | 这里 |
[30:31] | It’s this bookcase and it stops right here. | 血迹在书柜这里消失了 |
[30:35] | What is this? | 怎么回事 |
[30:37] | Somebody help me with this. | 来帮我搬一下书柜 |
[30:42] | Does somebody want to give me a hand? | 有人能帮我搬一下吗 |
[30:58] | We should follow this trail of blood. | 我们应该沿着这条血迹找线索 |
[31:00] | Why would we do that? | 为什么要听你的 |
[31:04] | You want justice for Brendan and Taka. | 你想为布兰登和塔卡报仇对吧 |
[31:06] | Maybe this is how you get it. I don’t know. | 或许这就是方法 我不确定 |
[31:08] | I’m looking for someone, alright. Someone important. | 我也在找一个很重要的人 |
[31:09] | This is what I’m going to do. I don’t care what you do. | 不管你们怎么说 我要下去看看 |
[31:19] | See you around, I guess. | 后会有期吧 |
[31:31] | You are going with him? | 你也要下去吗 |
[31:32] | Seriously that guy is nuts. | 那人怕是疯了 |
[31:35] | The man is brave enough to go down by himself. | 就冲着他有独自下去的勇气 |
[31:38] | I think he deserves a little back up. | 我就觉得应该帮他 |
[31:41] | But if you’re afraid of the dark, | 你要是怕黑 |
[31:43] | you should probably stay up here. | 就在上面待着吧 |
[31:45] | – Yeah, whatever. – Yeah, that’s right. | – 随你便吧 – 没错 |
[31:47] | Whatever. | 随你的便吧 |
[31:57] | Oh, dammit. | 拗不过你 |
[32:08] | Dylan! | 迪伦 |
[32:20] | Are you there, Dylan? | 你在吗 迪伦 |
[32:25] | There you are. | 你在这里呀 |
[32:30] | No test today. | 今天不做测试 |
[32:33] | No experiments, my dear, I promise you. | 也不做实验 我保证 |
[32:40] | Would you like to see Rebecca? | 你想见丽贝卡吗 |
[32:43] | Shall I take you to her now? | 我带你去见她吧 |
[32:46] | Or perhaps you’re just hungry, is that it? | 还是说你只是有点饿了 |
[32:50] | I think that’s what it is. | 我觉得你是饿了 |
[32:53] | We’ll take care of that, won’t we? | 我会帮你解决这个问题的 |
[32:55] | Yes, we will. | 我会解决的 |
[32:59] | Right now in fact, | 现在 |
[33:01] | this very moment. | 就给你带喝的来了 |
[33:13] | That’s it. | 喝吧 |
[33:15] | Slowly now. | 慢慢喝 |
[33:39] | The Citadel is under attack by the resistance. | 基地遭到了反抗军的攻击 |
[33:43] | What now, master? | 主人 现在该怎么办 |
[33:46] | If Dmitri is truly wounded, like you say, | 如果德米特里真如你所言受伤了 |
[33:49] | now is my time to attack. | 现在就是我攻击的好时机 |
[33:53] | Then, you will need us? | 您需要我们吗 |
[33:55] | Today, I fight and die alone. | 今天 我输了 就一个人死 |
[33:59] | Or I win this day | 我赢了 |
[34:02] | and the Citadel is mine. | 就能拿下基地 |
[34:04] | Then and only then you will join me. | 只有到那个时候 我才允许你们加入 |
[34:07] | But… | 但是 |
[34:08] | Dmitri killed my mother | 德米特里杀了我母亲 |
[34:12] | like a coward. | 他是个懦夫 |
[34:16] | And I will have my revenge. | 我会复仇的 |
[34:18] | I must… | 我必须向他复仇 |
[35:25] | No! Wait! | 不 等等 |
[35:32] | Wait! Wait! | 等等 |
[35:39] | What is that? | 怎么回事 |
[35:42] | Open up! | 开门 |
[35:44] | Open up! | 快开门 |
[36:24] | Go! | 快跑 |
[36:49] | Dylan! | 迪伦 |
[37:06] | Vanessa stop! | 凡妮莎 住手 |
[37:24] | Vanessa, stop it! | 凡妮莎 住手 |
[37:30] | Vanessa, Vanessa! | 凡妮莎 凡妮莎 |
[37:32] | – What? – Please stop! | – 干什么 – 住手吧 |
[37:35] | Okay, you’re hurting yourself. Look at your hands. | 你是在伤害自己 看看你的手 |
[37:38] | That door is solid steel. | 这门是铁铸的 |
[37:40] | Then help me. | 那你帮帮我 |
[37:42] | – Help me! – Vanessa, we can’t, | – 帮帮我 – 凡妮莎 我恐怕不能 |
[37:45] | – okay. – It’s getting dark out. | – 好吧 – 天开始黑了 |
[37:48] | It’s not safe. | 外面不安全 |
[37:49] | You know the type of shit that happens here after dark. | 天黑以后会发生什么你很清楚 |
[37:54] | Fuck The dark! | 天黑之后黑暗力量会降临 |
[38:17] | We have a bond, you and I. | 我们之间有种联系 |
[38:20] | The kind of friendship… | 算得上是友谊吧 |
[38:28] | I also know that you have quite the temper. | 我也了解 你脾气挺大 |
[38:32] | It’s in your genes, I suppose. | 估计是遗传的吧 |
[38:37] | So much work still to do, | 还有好多工作要做 |
[38:40] | so many plans unfulfilled. | 好多计划要完成 |
[38:44] | But together you and I, | 但你我携手 |
[38:47] | the possibilities are limitless. | 就有无限可能 |
[38:51] | Dmitri, Antanasia, Rebecca, | 德米特里 安特娜西娅 丽贝卡 |
[38:53] | they all thought I was a fool, a pawn. | 他们都觉得我成不了事 |
[38:57] | We’ll show them, won’t we? | 那就给他们露一手 |
[39:00] | Alright, we’re ready | 出发之前 |
[39:03] | for a little snack before we go. | 来点零食吧 |
[39:07] | She’s not going anywhere. | 别想把她带走 |
[39:09] | What? How did you… | 什么 你是怎么 |
[39:16] | We keep underestimating you. | 看来我们一直低估你了 |
[39:19] | We seem to take you for granted, don’t we? | 没把你当回事 |
[39:22] | At least I still have one ace up my sleeve. | 幸好我手里还有个大筹码 |
[39:25] | – Get your hands off her. – Not likely. | – 你放开她 – 那可不行 |
[39:28] | You know I can do anything, | 你知道我什么都干得出来 |
[39:32] | without conscience. | 不会受良心的煎熬 |
[39:35] | Stop. | 别动 |
[39:36] | – Okay. Don’t hurt her. – Then let us leave. | – 好吧 不要伤害她 – 那就放我们走 |
[39:38] | Not a chance, not with Dylan. | 我不可能让你把她带走 |
[39:41] | It would seem we are at | 看来我们陷入了 |
[39:43] | a rather awkward impasse. | 尴尬的僵局 |
[39:54] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[39:55] | You let her go and I swear | 你放开她 |
[39:58] | I will let you out of here alive. | 我保证留你一条生路 |
[40:00] | Forgive me for doubting your sincerity. | 我不相信你的话 |
[40:03] | Something about the blood lust in your eyes. | 你眼睛里嗜血的欲望 |
[40:07] | You are so like them. | 看起来就像他们 |
[40:10] | A perfect synthesis of human and monster. | 你是人类和怪物的完美结合体 |
[40:13] | We could have done great things together, Vanessa. | 凡妮莎 我们本可以有所作为的 |
[40:16] | All you had to do was | 只要你 |
[40:18] | accept your true destiny. | 接受你真实的命运 |
[40:20] | All I care about is my daughter | 我只在乎我的女儿 |
[40:22] | and getting her out of here safely. | 我要把她安全带走 |
[40:24] | Please. | 求你了 |
[40:26] | That’s the part you don’t understand. | 你没理解我的意思 |
[40:29] | She can’t be made human again. | 她不可能再被转化成人类了 |
[40:31] | Yes, I can bite her. I can turn her like the others. | 我能 我咬她就能把她转化回来 |
[40:34] | No! She’s different. I changed her. | 不 她的情况不一样 我改变了她 |
[40:36] | What did you do?! | 你干了什么 |
[40:39] | Some minor modifications… internally. | 在她体内做了一些微小的调整 |
[40:43] | Harvesting her DNA | 改变了她的DNA |
[40:45] | and other things. | 还有一些别的 |
[40:47] | The little girl you once knew is gone forever. | 你曾经熟悉的那个小姑娘已经回不来了 |
[40:52] | And now, if you want her to live, | 你要是想让她活着 |
[40:53] | she needs to be with me. | 就得让她和我在一起 |
[40:55] | I can care for her! I can keep her alive! | 我能照顾好她 让她活着 |
[40:59] | I can… | 我能 |
[41:07] | Oh, God! | 我的天哪 |
[41:11] | Wait, wait. | 等等 |
[41:17] | Yes. | 没错 |
[41:23] | I can feel it. | 我感受到了 |
[41:25] | I can feel it. | 我感受到了 |
[41:27] | Finally changing. | 自己终于在转化了 |
[41:42] | I was nearly there. | 我差一点就被转化了 |
[41:48] | If you bite her. | 就算你咬了她 |
[41:50] | She dies too. | 她也会死 |