时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:01] | Previously on Van Helsing… | 凡妮莎海辛 前情回顾 |
[00:04] | – I ain’t gonna make it there. – Yes you will. We both will. | – 我到不了那里了 – 不 你可以的 我们都可以 |
[00:08] | If we don’t find Vanessa soon, I’m done. | 如果我们再不快点找到凡妮莎 我就完蛋了 |
[00:12] | I need a legion. | 我需要一个军团 |
[00:15] | That legion will be you now. | 现在你们就是我的军团 |
[00:18] | They’re not even dreams anymore. | 它们已经不再是梦境了 |
[00:20] | They’re visions. | 是预见 |
[00:21] | The red door. | 那扇红门 |
[00:23] | I see them, too. | 我也见到了 |
[00:25] | – Hey. – What is this? | – 嘿 – 这是什么 |
[00:27] | I had a dream and I saw it so I drew a picture of it. | 我在梦里见到它 所以就画下来了 |
[00:30] | I know where this is. | 我知道它在哪儿 |
[01:09] | Hey, doll.. | 嘿 宝贝 |
[01:18] | Susan. | 苏珊 |
[01:30] | What is this? | 这是什么回事 |
[01:33] | Everything’s ok. | 一切都很好 |
[01:34] | I’m here. | 我就在这里 |
[01:38] | No. | 不是的 |
[01:42] | You’re gone. | 你去世了 |
[01:44] | You were so close, and you didn’t even know it. | 你近在咫尺 但却没有察觉 |
[02:03] | You woke me up. | 你唤醒了我 |
[02:05] | Now I wanna do the same for you. | 现在我想为你做同样的事 |
[02:07] | What? | 什么 |
[02:08] | The truth. | 真相 |
[02:09] | It’s right here waiting for you. | 它就在这儿等着你 |
[02:12] | Always has been. | 一直都在 |
[02:15] | Look. | 看 |
[02:16] | I’ve seen this in my dreams. | 我在梦里见过它 |
[02:20] | What does it mean? | 这是什么意思 |
[02:21] | Only… | 只有… |
[02:22] | …only you can answer that. | 只有你才能解答 |
[02:25] | Go through. | 过去吧 |
[02:28] | See what’s on the other side. | 看看那边是什么 |
[02:32] | Am I dreaming? | 我在做梦吗 |
[02:35] | The key to who you are… | 解答你是谁 |
[02:39] | Who I am… | 我又是谁的钥匙 |
[02:42] | Is inside there. | 就在里面 |
[02:44] | Don’t you wanna know? | 你不想知道吗 |
[02:46] | Open it. | 打开它 |
[02:48] | See for yourself. | 亲眼见见 |
[02:56] | Are you ok? | 你还好吗 |
[02:59] | I was there. | 我和苏珊一起 |
[03:01] | With Susan, and… | 在那里 还有… |
[03:03] | Here, where we bedded down. | 这里 我们过夜的地方 |
[03:07] | Wait, did you say Susan? | 等等 你刚刚说的是苏珊吗 |
[03:11] | That must have been one hell of a dream. | 肯定是一个好精彩的梦 |
[03:13] | What else did you dream of? | 你还梦见了什么 |
[03:19] | I know where I have to go. | 我知道要去哪儿了 |
[03:21] | Wait. | 等一下 |
[03:22] | Vanessa! | 凡妮莎 |
[03:26] | Here we go again. | 又开始了 |
[03:48] | But why? I don’t understand. What bunker? | 可为什么 我没明白 什么地堡 |
[03:50] | This place we held up in. | 我们被困的地方 |
[03:51] | An underground lab. | 一个地下实验室 |
[03:53] | I thought it was safe but safe doesn’t exist anymore. | 我以为那里会安全 但其实早没有安全一说 |
[03:56] | So why go back there? | 那为什么还要回?? |
[03:57] | Because Susan showed it to me. | 因为苏珊给我看了 |
[04:00] | Who I thought was Susan. | 那个我以为是苏珊的人 |
[04:02] | The dream. You saw the red door again. | 那个梦 你又看见那扇红门了 |
[04:05] | I have to find out what’s behind it. | 我必须查出来它背后的秘密 |
[04:07] | I didn’t find it the first time we were down there, | 我们第一次下去的时候 我没发现它 |
[04:09] | it must be in some area I never explored before. | 那扇门一定在我没探查到的地方 |
[04:11] | I’ve never seen that red door | 在开始出现幻象之前 |
[04:13] | before I started having the visions. | 我从没见过那扇红门 |
[04:16] | Before I was… | 之前… |
[04:19] | I never dreamed, so… | 我从不做梦 所以… |
[04:21] | But what about Susan, or the creature? | 但苏珊 或者是那个不明生物呢 |
[04:24] | Do you see any of that? | 你看见过吗 |
[04:26] | No. | 没有 |
[04:27] | No, just the door. | 没有 只看到那扇门 |
[04:31] | But I gotta tell ya, | 不过我得告诉你 |
[04:33] | even though it doesn’t make any sense to me, | 虽然我一点都不理解它的含义 |
[04:35] | it uh… | 能… |
[04:38] | it sure feels good to dream again. | 能再做梦的感觉相当好 |
[04:41] | You gave that back to me. | 是你把梦赠还了我 |
[04:46] | Alright, well if we re | 行了 如果我们想弄明白真相 |
[04:46] | gonna figure this out we need to get moving. | 我们就得继续赶路 |
[04:48] | I just gotta get some water. | 我得打点水 |
[04:50] | I wouldn’t drink that water. | 是我可不会喝那水 |
[04:52] | No telling how long that corpse has been rotting in it. | 都不知道那具尸体在这里腐烂多久了 |
[04:59] | Yeah, right. | 是呀 好吧 |
[05:06] | What is it? | 怎么了 |
[05:09] | A feeling. | 一种感觉 |
[05:12] | Like a ghost walking over a grave. | 就像鬼魂行走在坟墓间 |
[05:17] | Susan. | 苏珊 |
[05:21] | Vanessa. | 凡妮莎 |
[05:30] | Vanessa, wait. | 凡妮莎 等等 |
[05:40] | It’s… you! | 是… 你 |
[05:44] | Doc. | 医生 |
[05:47] | Thank god we found you! | 感谢上帝 终于让我们找到了你 |
[05:49] | It’s a miracle… | 真是奇迹… |
[05:52] | Who’s this? | 他是谁 |
[05:55] | I’m Julius. | 我是朱利叶斯 |
[05:59] | Jesus. | 天呐 |
[06:01] | But I… I thought you were… | 但我… 我以为你是… |
[06:03] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[06:05] | Ain’t that somethin’. | 我现在不是了 |
[06:07] | You said, “Thank god we found you”. | 你刚刚说 “感谢上帝让我们找到了你” |
[06:10] | Who’s we? | 我们指谁 |
[06:32] | Axel. | 阿克塞尔 |
[06:34] | Hey, Sleeping Beauty. | 嘿 睡美人儿 |
[06:39] | She told me you were dead. | 她告诉我你已经死了 |
[06:41] | Death would have been easier than this. | 要是死了我可就轻松多了 |
[06:45] | Back at Eden you never said anything. | 在伊甸的时候你一句也没提 |
[06:46] | I… No…I didn’t know about this. | 我… 不是的… 我当时并不知情 |
[06:48] | How did you find him? | 你是怎么找到他的 |
[06:50] | You think she wanted to? | 你以为她想吗 |
[06:54] | You can fix him. | 你能治好他 |
[07:01] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[07:02] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[07:03] | – What? – I don’t know. | – 什么 – 我不知道 |
[07:05] | Hey, Vanessa, just turn him back like you turned me… | 凡妮莎 把他重新转化成人 就像你当时转化我一样… |
[07:07] | Hey, back off! | 别过来 |
[07:09] | There’s something you don’t know. | 有些事你不知情 |
[07:18] | – I’m sorry. – Don’t… | – 很抱歉 – 不用… |
[07:20] | For Dylan. | 迪伦的事 |
[07:22] | Julius told me. | 朱利叶斯刚刚告诉了我 |
[07:26] | I don’t need your sympathy. | 我不需要你的同情 |
[07:28] | Especially not yours, Doc. | 尤其是医生你的 |
[07:32] | Axel wouldn’t even be a vampire… | 阿克塞尔根本不会变成吸血鬼… |
[07:33] | Axel wouldn’t have survived this long if it weren’t for me. | 要不是我 阿克塞尔活不到现在 |
[07:37] | What does that make you, a hero? | 所以呢 你就是英雄了吗 |
[07:53] | What happened to the others? | 其他人都怎么样了 |
[07:56] | Mohamad, Susan? | 默罕默德 苏珊 |
[07:58] | Sam? | 山姆 |
[08:01] | Do you actually care? | 你真的在乎吗 |
[08:03] | Listen, I messed up. | 听着 我搞砸了 |
[08:05] | Ok? | 好吗 |
[08:07] | I own that. | 我有愧于心 |
[08:13] | – Good for you. – No. | – 挺好 – 不是的 |
[08:15] | No, I need you to hear me on this, Vanessa. | 不是的 凡妮莎 你要听我说 |
[08:18] | I don’t want anything from you. | 我不需要你任何东西 |
[08:21] | Your forgiveness, your pity. | 你的谅解 你的怜悯 |
[08:23] | You can go on hating me if that’s what you wanna do | 你愿意继续恨我也没关系 |
[08:25] | and you have every right to, but Axel? | 你有权这样做 但阿克塞尔呢 |
[08:29] | I can’t change what I did to him, | 我改变不了我对他做的一切 |
[08:33] | but you can. | 但你可以 |
[08:36] | I’m begging you, Vanessa. | 凡妮莎 我求求你 |
[08:38] | You know, you have no idea what it’s like | 你完全不知道那是什么感受 |
[08:42] | to watch someone you love die in your arms | 看着你爱的人因为你的过错 |
[08:46] | because of something you did. | 死在你的怀里 |
[08:48] | He will die if you don’t. | 如果你不救他 他会死的 |
[08:50] | He won’t even feed off of my blood. | 他都不肯吸我的血 |
[08:59] | I wish we had never found each other. | 我宁愿我们没找到你 |
[09:02] | I don’t blame you. | 我不怪你 |
[09:07] | Axel, don’t. | 阿克塞尔 别这样 |
[09:09] | – Bite me. – No. | – 快咬我 – 不行 |
[09:10] | – Bite me or I will bite you. – No. | 要么你咬我 要么我咬你 – 不行 |
[09:12] | – Either way. – No. | – 选一个吧 – 不行 |
[09:13] | – I can’t live like this. – No. | – 我受不了了 – 不 |
[09:18] | Cure me or kill me. | 要么治好我 要么杀了我 |
[09:20] | Don’t. | 别这样 |
[09:22] | Don’t make me hurt you. | 别逼我伤害你 |
[09:26] | Look, I get it. | 听着 我懂 |
[09:27] | The choice that you’re making. | 你做出的选择 |
[09:29] | Ok, I… I need you to stay here. | 好 我… 我需要你留在这里 |
[09:32] | What about the red door? The bunker? | 红门怎么办 地堡呢 |
[09:34] | Yeah, whatever’s down there I need to face it alone. | 无论那里有什么 我都要独自面对 |
[09:36] | You need my help and you know it… | 你知道 你需要我的帮助 |
[09:37] | Look, there’s a military base nearby, ok? | 听着 附近有个军事基地 |
[09:39] | Doc will show you the way. | 医生会给你指明方向 |
[09:40] | I need you to get fuel and a vehicle. | 我需要你找到燃料和一辆车 |
[09:44] | She’s not gonna just… leave him there. | 她不会就这样… 把他留在这里 |
[09:47] | Well, then help her out, ok? | 那就帮帮她 好吗 |
[09:49] | Do what you gotta do. | 做你该做的事 |
[10:15] | This was all I could find. | 我能找到的就这些了 |
[10:18] | Julius may have been willing to feed upon the sick | 朱利叶斯也许会愿意吸病人的血 |
[10:21] | and the crippled. | 还有瘸子的血 |
[10:23] | Not me. | 我不会 |
[10:25] | I will… find better. | 我会… 会找到质量更好的 |
[10:35] | No. | 不 |
[10:50] | You will do better. | 你要做得更好 |
[10:59] | I’ve… seen things. | 我看到了一些东西 |
[11:04] | Memories, like this red door… in my dreams. | 在我的梦里 那些记忆 包括那扇红门 |
[11:11] | Dreams? | 梦 |
[11:12] | Dreams are for humans. | 那是人类才有的 |
[11:15] | You no longer have dreams. | 你已经不会再做梦了 |
[11:19] | Do not speak as if you know anything. | 别说得好像你知道些什么一样 |
[11:22] | You have not seen what I have seen. | 你没看见我看见的 |
[11:25] | You have not suffered the pain I have. | 你没经历过我的痛苦 |
[11:28] | You have not cowered in fear in the presence of them. | 你没在他们面前恐惧得瑟瑟发抖 |
[11:36] | The woman, | 那个女人 |
[11:38] | Van Helsing, | 凡妮莎海辛 |
[11:42] | has changed our destiny. | 改变了我们的命运 |
[11:44] | Our world now hangs in her balance. | 世界的平衡系于她一身 |
[11:49] | All that we have planned, our dominance, | 我们计划的一切 我们的统治 |
[11:55] | is upended by her. | 会因她颠覆 |
[11:57] | But she is still only one. | 但她仍然孑然一身 |
[12:02] | – We are… – It is not her that I fear. | – 我们… – 我恐惧的不是她 |
[12:08] | It is what she has awakened. | 而是她所唤醒的 |
[12:12] | An Elder. | 那位长老 |
[12:15] | We must find him… before she does | 我们要在她之前… 找到他 |
[12:21] | and use it against her. | 并以此对付她 |
[12:29] | Travel now. | 出发吧 |
[12:31] | Find the sisterhood and seek an allegiance with them. | 找到姐妹会 与她们结盟 |
[12:36] | You… you banished her and her kind. | 你… 你驱逐了她和她的族人 |
[12:40] | They are your sworn enemy. | 她们是你的死敌 |
[12:43] | Between life, death, and revenge, | 在生存 死亡和复仇之间 |
[12:50] | which would you pick? | 你会选择哪个 |
[12:54] | Now, go. | 现在就去 |
[12:57] | And do my bidding. | 完成我的命令 |
[13:06] | And do not fail. | 千万别失败 |
[13:35] | Is it working? | 有效果吗 |
[13:38] | No. | 没有 |
[13:40] | It’s something about our blood. | 我们的血有问题 |
[13:41] | It seems to change once Vanessa turns us. | 我们被凡妮莎转化以后 血变得不一样了 |
[13:44] | Change how? | 怎么变化了 |
[13:47] | Well, Axel says it tasted like… terrible. | 嗯 阿克塞尔说 它味道很可怕 |
[13:52] | It’s not bringing him back. It’s not sustaining him. | 这血没法让他恢复过来 也无法维持他的生命 |
[13:55] | God, if… if I could just have my microscope | 天啊 如果 只要我有显微镜 |
[13:58] | I could see what’s going on. | 我就能知道是怎么回事 |
[14:01] | Here, put some pressure on that. | 来 压一下这里 |
[14:13] | Axel? | 阿克塞尔 |
[14:14] | Axel? | 阿克塞尔 |
[14:17] | Oh, god. No, no! Axel! | 啊 上帝啊 不 不 阿克塞尔 |
[14:19] | Please, no. | 拜托了 不要这样 |
[14:20] | Axel, wake up! | 阿克塞尔 醒一醒 |
[14:24] | Ok. | 好 |
[14:37] | Where’s Vanessa? | 凡妮莎在哪里 |
[14:38] | She went to some place called “The Farm”? | 她去了一个叫农场的地方 |
[14:41] | Said that there was something that she needed to find. | 她说她要找点儿东西 |
[14:46] | – Hey, where are you going? – After her. | – 嘿 你要去哪 – 去找她 |
[14:49] | But she’s not gonna help you. | 但她不会帮你的 |
[14:50] | Yeah, we’ll see. | 嗯 我们走着瞧 |
[14:51] | You’re not going anywhere. | 你哪儿也不能去 |
[14:53] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[14:54] | Again? | 又来一次 |
[14:57] | Alright, go ahead. | 好吧 去吧 |
[14:59] | – Axel, wait… – There’s nothing you can do. | – 阿克塞尔 等一下 – 你拦不住我的 |
[15:08] | So anyway, I used to box back in the day, | 不管怎样 我以前是打拳的 |
[15:11] | pretty good, too. | 技术也很好 |
[15:12] | So I thought I’d make these babies. | 所以我就做了这个 |
[15:14] | Wrapped metal around them… | 裹点儿金属.. |
[15:15] | We gotta go after Axel. | 我们得去找阿克塞尔 |
[15:17] | Look, you said it yourself. | 看 你自己都说了 |
[15:18] | Without Vanessa he doesn’t have a chance. | 没有凡妮莎 他活不了 |
[15:20] | Well, without fuel and a vehicle, neither do we. | 没有燃料和车子 我们也活不了了 |
[15:23] | That’s a stupid plan. | 这是个愚蠢的计划 |
[15:24] | Well, I didn’t hear you come up with a better plan. | 我也没听到你提出更好的计划来 |
[15:27] | You re going back to the military base to find fuel | 你现在回军事基地去找燃料 |
[15:29] | – I’m not sure is actually there… – It’s worth a shot. | – 我不确定那里有没有 -值得一试 |
[15:32] | In a place that was swarming with ferals the last time… | 上一次 那里全都是吸血鬼 |
[15:36] | We’ll get some diesel and this, uh, ambulance you call Wanda, | 我们去拿点儿柴油 还有一辆你们称为万达的救护车 |
[15:40] | come back, get Vanessa, and we just keep on going. | 然后回来 接到凡妮莎 接着再继续前进 |
[15:43] | There’s no guarantee we will ever find her again, | 我们还没法保证能再找到她 |
[15:45] | and then what’re we gonna do? | 然后我们怎么办 |
[15:46] | Are you always this optimistic? | 你一直都这么乐观吗 |
[15:48] | I’m a cloud with no silver lining. | 我就是一片看不到希望的乌云 |
[15:50] | Deal with it. | 你看着办吧 |
[16:03] | Well isn’t that ironic? | 这是不是太讽刺了 |
[16:11] | Now, this right here? | 这个吗 |
[16:13] | This right here is a good omen. | 这就是个好兆头 |
[16:18] | Come on over here. | 过来 |
[16:20] | You gotta feel this. | 你来感受一下 |
[16:23] | Come on over here. | 快过来 |
[16:24] | Stand right here. | 站在这儿 |
[16:31] | Stand right here. | 站在这儿 |
[16:33] | Right… there. | 就是那儿 |
[16:39] | Feels good, doesn’t it? | 感觉很好 不是吗 |
[16:41] | Walk in the light again. | 再一次行走在阳光下 |
[16:46] | If you break out into “Here Comes the Sun” | 如果你开始唱 太阳出来了 |
[16:47] | I’m gonna leave your ass behind. | 我就丢下你不管了 |
[16:53] | We re here. | 我们到了 |
[16:55] | – See? We make a good team. – Yeah. | - 看 我们是对不错的搭档 - 对啊 |
[16:58] | A regular Jay-Z and Beyoncé. | 完美搭档 |
[17:05] | You ok? | 你还好吗 |
[17:07] | – What the…? – Doc. | - 该死的 - 医生 |
[17:08] | – What? – Don’t move. | - 什么 - 不要动 |
[17:14] | Oh shit. | 该死的 |
[17:23] | Ok. | 好 |
[17:38] | What is this? | 这是什么 |
[17:40] | It’s… it’s some kind of home-made explosive. | 这 这是一个自制的炸弹 |
[17:45] | Gorman, that stupid son of a bitch. | 戈尔曼 那个混蛋 |
[17:49] | Julius, listen to me. | 朱利叶斯 听我说 |
[17:52] | If I move and that pin pops out, we’re goners. | 如果我动了 那个鞘出来了 我们就死翘翘了 |
[17:58] | So don’t move. | 所以 别动 |
[17:59] | Here’s what I need you to do. | 我需要你这么做 |
[18:01] | Wha… what? | 什 什么 |
[18:03] | I need you to cut the wire. | 我需要你把电线剪断 |
[18:04] | – The wire. Cut the wire. – Yeah. | - 电线 剪断电线 – 对 |
[18:06] | I don’t know if I have anything to cut the wire with. | 我不知道我有没有什么东西来剪断电线 |
[18:11] | I don’t… I don’t have anything to cut the wire. | 我没有 我没有东西来剪断电线 |
[18:13] | Figure it out. Just do something! | 想办法 做点儿什么 |
[18:15] | Ok. | 好 |
[18:24] | – No, no, no, no, no, not now. – Ok, ok, ok, ok! | - 不 不 不 不 不 不 现在不行 - 好 好 好 好 |
[18:26] | Oh, shit! | 该死的 |
[18:28] | Ok, ok, ok, wait! | 好 好 好 等一下 |
[18:31] | Dammit! Just wait a second. | 该死的 再等一下下 |
[18:32] | We don’t have a second! | 我们没有时间了 |
[18:34] | Ok, ok. | 好 好 |
[18:36] | Don’t move. I got an idea. | 不要动 我有办法 |
[18:38] | – Cut the damn wire. – It’s ok, wait. | - 把该死的电线剪断 - 好 等一下 |
[18:40] | Julius, they’re getting closer. | 朱利叶斯 他们越来越近了 |
[18:41] | I just gotta wrap this so the pin stays in. | 我把这个缠起来 这个鞘就不会掉下来了 |
[18:43] | – Shit, they’re coming closer! – Don’t move, don’t move! | - 该死的 他们越来越近了 – 别动 别动 |
[18:46] | – Don’t move! – I need to get my gun, Julius! | - 别动 - 我得拿我的枪 朱利叶斯 |
[18:47] | Don’t move! Just wait a second, I almost got it! | 别动 就一下下 我马上就好了 |
[18:50] | Shit, come on! | 该死的 快点 |
[18:51] | Dammit! | 该死的 |
[18:53] | They’re coming! They re coming! | 他们来了 他们来了 |
[19:55] | Who the hell are you? | 你到底是谁 |
[20:06] | I was just gonna ask you the same thing. | 我刚刚也想问你呢 |
[20:11] | How’d you get in here? | 你怎么进来的 |
[20:12] | I followed you. | 我跟着你来的 |
[20:14] | Been on your trail for a while now. | 跟了你一路 |
[20:16] | Well, you found me. | 你找到我了 |
[20:20] | – Now what? – I have heard a lot about you. | - 那你现在想要怎样 - 我听说了你很多事情 |
[20:25] | Your skills. | 你的能力 |
[20:27] | You’ve left a lot of dead vampires behind. | 你杀了好多吸血鬼 |
[20:31] | Is that a problem? | 那有什么问题吗 |
[20:33] | No. The fewer, the better. | 没有 吸血鬼越少越好 |
[20:35] | I’ve killed quite a few vampires myself. | 我自己也杀了几个 |
[20:37] | Good for you. Look, I got things I need to do. | 祝贺你 你看 我现在有点儿事得做 |
[20:39] | Yeah, what the hell is this place? | 这到底是什么地方 |
[20:42] | I mean, this is military. | 这是可是军事基地 |
[20:43] | Why are you even down here? | 你为什么下来这里 |
[20:45] | Why do you wanna know? | 你为什么想知道 |
[20:46] | Come on. | 拜托 |
[20:48] | I just travelled so far to find you. | 我跑了这么远找到你 |
[20:51] | Please, just tell me one thing. | 拜托 就告诉我一件事 |
[20:55] | Can you really turn vampires into humans with a bite? | 你真的能咬一口就把吸血鬼变成人类吗 |
[21:03] | Well, that answers that. | 哼 这就说得通了 |
[21:05] | No wonder Dmitri wanted you so bad. | 难怪德米特里那么想抓到你 |
[21:09] | Vanessa, run! | 凡妮莎 快跑 |
[21:18] | No! | 不 |
[21:23] | Back off! | 退回去 |
[21:24] | – He’s not a threat. – I don’t care who he is to you. | - 他没有危险 - 我不管对你来说他是谁 |
[21:26] | He’s another blood sucker to me. | 对我来说 他就是个吸血鬼 |
[21:28] | I owe him. | 我欠他的 |
[21:30] | He kept me alive. | 他救了我 |
[21:31] | Well, consider me confused. | 我有点儿困惑 |
[21:33] | You either kill them or cure them. | 你一般不是杀他们 就是治他们 |
[21:35] | But if you won’t do either… | 但是如果你什么都不做 |
[21:52] | Not bad. | 不错嘛 |
[21:53] | Well, a little predictable. | 不过有点没新意 |
[22:32] | There’s only one thing that heals like that. | 只有一样生物能恢复的这么快 |
[23:00] | Well, now what? | 那现在要怎么样 |
[23:23] | I’m Scarlett Harker. | 我是斯嘉丽·哈克 |
[23:26] | You must be the legendary Vanessa, huh? | 你一定就是传说中的凡妮莎了 |
[23:31] | What are you doing here? | 你在这儿做什么 |
[23:35] | She’s looking for the red door. | 她在找红色的门 |
[23:38] | Red door? It’s here? | 红色的门 在这里 |
[23:41] | You’ve seen it, too? | 你也看到过它 |
[23:43] | Yeah. | 对 |
[23:44] | Except it’s not red. | 只是它不是红的 |
[23:46] | Come on. | 过来 |
[23:47] | I’ll show you. | 我带你去看 |
[23:49] | Axel! | 阿克塞尔 |
[23:55] | – Vanessa… – I’m still not gonna bite you. | - 凡妮莎 - 我还是不会咬你的 |
[23:58] | Then maybe you should just let her kill me. | 那你也许应该让她杀了我 |
[23:59] | There’s gotta be another way. | 一定会有另一种方法的 |
[24:03] | What’re you doing back in this joint? | 你回来做什么呢 |
[24:04] | We barely made it outta here the first time. | 我们上次差点儿就出不去了 |
[24:06] | You read my file. | 你看了我的资料 |
[24:09] | The one you decided to lie about and hide from me? | 你决定骗我 不告诉我 |
[24:11] | Why did you do that? | 你为什么要这么做 |
[24:14] | I needed to know who you really were. | 我需要知道你到底是谁 |
[24:18] | Just rest. | 好好休息 |
[24:21] | Then get outta here. | 然后离开这里 |
[24:22] | No, I’m coming with you. | 不 我和你一起去 |
[24:24] | No, the radiation. | 不行 有辐射 |
[24:25] | You’re too weak. | 你太虚弱了 |
[24:30] | Yeah, the door… | 那个门 |
[24:34] | don’t open it. | 别打开它 |
[24:36] | Maybe there are answers in there for both of us. | 那里也许有我们俩想要的答案 |
[24:41] | It’s not what you think. | 不是你想的那样 |
[25:22] | You are forbidden. | 你不能进去了 |
[25:24] | Our kind and yours, | 我族 和你族 |
[25:27] | 200 years of blood feud. | 200年的血海深仇 |
[25:31] | That could end now. | 可以现在一笔勾销 |
[25:37] | Deception! | 说谎 |
[25:38] | Truth. | 真的 |
[25:43] | Why does Julius dare to send some rat? | 为什么朱利叶斯敢把叛徒送回来 |
[25:47] | Julius… is gone. | 朱利叶斯 已经不在了 |
[25:51] | I serve Dmitri. | 我为德米特里效劳 |
[25:53] | A misguided and fatal change in loyalties. | 不忠的叛徒 |
[26:06] | Did you come here to die? | 你是来送死的吗 |
[26:09] | To talk. | 来商谈 |
[26:11] | – With Maya. – Assassin! | - 和玛雅 - 暗杀者 |
[26:19] | Messenger. | 信使 |
[26:23] | Nothing more. | 仅此而已 |
[26:27] | Maya shall decide your fate. | 玛雅会决定你的命运 |
[26:30] | For your sake, | 为了你好 |
[26:32] | beg for a quick death. | 祈求死个痛快吧 |
[26:38] | Bind him! | 捆起来 |
[26:40] | Bring him! | 带回去 |
[26:48] | There’s an easy way to end his pain. | 有个简单的方法结束他的痛苦 |
[26:51] | Like I said, not gonna happen. | 我说过 不行 |
[26:54] | I don’t get it. | 我不懂 |
[26:55] | If you can turn them then why not him? | 如果你能转化他们 那他为什么不行呢 |
[26:58] | Oooh, radiation? | 哦 辐射 |
[27:00] | How much are we talking about? | 到底有多大 |
[27:01] | Didn’t affect me. | 影响不到我 |
[27:03] | But in time all my friends got sick. | 但是我的朋友们都感到不舒服 |
[27:05] | Are you sure you wanna risk that? | 你确定你要冒险吗 |
[27:06] | If it stops these crazy dreams, yes. | 如果能停止那些疯狂的梦境 是的 |
[27:08] | Let’s go. | 我们走吧 |
[27:20] | There. | 好了 |
[27:21] | Now we won’t get trapped inside. | 现在我们不会被困在里面了 |
[27:26] | This is it. | 就是它了 |
[27:28] | What you saw, too? | 你看到的也是这个 |
[27:32] | It’s key coded. | 它有密码 |
[27:35] | We could blow it open. | 我们把它炸开 |
[27:38] | It looks too thick. | 它看起来太厚了 |
[27:43] | My file. | 我的档案 |
[27:45] | It had a number on the top. | 最上面有一串数字 |
[27:49] | 34282 34282. | |
[27:54] | Badge name. | 姓氏 |
[27:57] | Van Helsing. | 范海辛 |
[27:59] | Try it. | 试试看 |
[28:12] | Holy shit. | 天呐 |
[28:31] | Where did you learn to fight like that? | 你从哪儿学的格斗技术 |
[28:33] | My parents. | 我父母教我的 |
[28:35] | They were… unique. | 他们挺 特别的 |
[28:37] | You know, somehow they | 他们通过某种渠道知道了 |
[28:38] | knew that this vampire apocalypse was coming. | 吸血鬼灾难即将到来 |
[28:42] | – How? – Never said. | – 怎么知道的 -从没提起过 |
[28:44] | They just said it was for my own protection. | 他们只是说这些可以保护我 |
[28:46] | I mean, they trained me every possible way that they could. | 他们倾尽所能来训练我 |
[28:48] | Hunting, killing, traps, combat, weapons. | 追捕 杀戮 设置陷阱 对战 使用武器 |
[28:51] | All of it. | 他们教了我所有的技能 |
[28:53] | Look, everybody thought we were crazy, you know? | 所有人都认为我们是疯子 |
[28:55] | They called us The Doomsdays. | 他们叫我们家世界末日 |
[28:57] | But then it happened and so karma’s a real bitch. | 不过之后灾难真的发生了也是孽力回馈 |
[29:01] | What about your parents? | 你父母呢 |
[29:03] | My dad staged our deaths when I was 15 years old. | 我爸在我十五岁的时候制造了假死亡事件 |
[29:06] | House fire. | 家中失火 |
[29:08] | – Said it was safer that way. – From what? | – 说是这样能安全一些 – 为什么要这么做呢 |
[29:10] | – The rising hadn’t happened. – Hadn’t it? | – 那时吸血鬼还没崛起呢 – 没有吗 |
[29:12] | I was almost killed by one. | 我差点被其中一个杀了 |
[29:15] | I never understood why it came looking for us. | 我也不能理解它为什么会来找我们 |
[29:17] | Didn’t your dad know something? | 你爸知道些什么吗 |
[29:19] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[29:21] | I mean, he never trusted anybody. | 他从不相信任何人 |
[29:24] | Including me, I guess. | 我想也包括我吧 |
[29:27] | And then he killed himself. | 然后他就自杀了 |
[29:30] | I think he was guilt-ridden. | 我想他可能是被罪恶感折磨 |
[29:33] | Wondering if he’d gotten it all wrong. | 困惑于自己是不是错了 |
[29:41] | Anyway, what about you? | 那你的家庭呢 |
[29:45] | Orphan. | 我是孤儿 |
[29:48] | Mom died giving birth to me. | 我妈生我时去世了 |
[29:52] | Or at least that’s what I was told. | 至少别人是这么告诉我的 |
[30:09] | What the hell were they doing in this place? | 他们在这里干什么呢 |
[30:18] | What is that? | 那是什么 |
[30:24] | Were they breeding vampires? | 他们在培育吸血鬼吗 |
[30:27] | Why would the military do that? | 军方为什么要这么做 |
[30:30] | It doesn’t even look human, it’s more like… | 他们看上去不像人类 更像是 |
[30:34] | it’s like a hybrid. | 一种混合体 |
[30:40] | We have to get out of here. I don’t want answers like these. | 我们得离开这里 我不希望得到这样的答案 |
[30:42] | – No, no, no! – You don’t understand. | – 不行 – 你不懂 |
[30:44] | What they were doing here was evil. | 他们在这里做着邪恶的事 |
[30:47] | Just horrific. | 非常可怕 |
[30:50] | It’s just like what Dmitri was doing at the Citadel. | 就像德米特里在大本营做的事情 |
[30:54] | What they wanted to do to me. | 就像他们曾经想对我做的事一样 |
[30:59] | Do you… | 你是 |
[31:02] | do you think that you’re from here? | 你觉得你是从这里出来的吗 |
[31:04] | No. | 没有 |
[31:07] | I mean, I couldn’t be, right? | 这不可能 不是吗 |
[31:10] | There’s only one way to find out. | 现在只有一种办法可以验证 |
[31:12] | We gotta keep going. | 我们必须继续前行 |
[31:16] | Hey, listen to me. | 听我说 |
[31:19] | We both had visions, right? | 我们都梦见了同样的事 不是吗 |
[31:21] | We were both drawn here. | 我们都被吸引到这儿 |
[31:23] | So we’re gonna figure this out, whatever it is, | 所以不管这会是什么 我们要一起 |
[31:25] | together. | 找出真相 |
[31:34] | Ok. | 好吧 |
[32:09] | Hey, do you wanna come and take a look at this? | 你能过来看看吗 |
[32:11] | – It doesn’t feel right. – Yeah, sure. | – 我感觉不对 – 没问题 |
[32:25] | You know, I never did ask you. | 我从没问过你 |
[32:28] | Before the rising, what did you do? | 在崛起之前 你是做什么的 |
[32:32] | I was a doctor. | 我是个医生 |
[32:34] | A pathologist. | 病理学家 |
[32:37] | You know, dead bodies. | 研究尸体的 |
[32:40] | Oh. Yeah, well that makes sense. | 那就说得通了 |
[32:43] | The hell is that supposed to mean? | 你什么意思 |
[32:45] | Well, it’s-you’re not really that comfortable with the living. | 你在活人身边不是很自在 |
[32:48] | You know, like, talking and being friendly. | 不喜欢交流或是表示友好 |
[32:53] | It could be infected. | 伤口可能感染了 |
[32:56] | Wouldn’t that be ironic if you died of blood poisoning? | 如果你死于血液中毒 会不会很讽刺 |
[33:06] | What’re you doing? | 你干什么 |
[33:08] | – It’s antibiotics. – Yeah, you know what? | – 这是抗生素 – 好吧 你知道吗 |
[33:10] | I’m actually good. | 我现在感觉挺好的 |
[33:15] | Wait a minute. | 等一下 |
[33:17] | – You’re not… – I just… always… | – 你不会 – 我只是 一直 |
[33:21] | hated those things. | 讨厌那些东西 |
[33:23] | First the I.V. And now this tiny little… | 先是打点滴 现在又是这个小小的… |
[33:29] | Look, it’s-it’s not that funny. | 这一点儿也不好笑 |
[33:34] | No, no, it’s not. | 的确不好笑 |
[33:37] | It’s not funny. It’s not funny. | 不好笑 不好笑 |
[33:40] | It isn’t. | 真的不好笑 |
[33:42] | I mean, it’s either that or | 你要么注射抗生素 |
[33:44] | we’re gonna have to amputate eventually, so… | 要么最后截肢 所以 |
[33:55] | Come on. | 来吧 |
[34:00] | I was just, you know, a pretty sickly kid growing up. | 我只是 我小时候一直生病 |
[34:04] | Doctors used to stick me with needles all the time. | 医生老是用针扎我 |
[34:08] | I was like a human pin cushion. | 我就像是一个人肉针头垫 |
[34:19] | Come on, hurry up. Get it over with. | 来吧 快点 早点结束 |
[34:23] | It’s… it’s done. | 好了啊 |
[34:37] | It still has power. | 这里还有电 |
[34:42] | Why are some parts intact | 为什么有些地方是完好无损的 |
[34:43] | and other parts are totally taken apart? | 有些地方全被拆了 |
[34:54] | Is that working? | 这还能用吗 |
[34:56] | Looks that way. | 看上去还能 |
[35:00] | Try the code from the door. | 试试门禁的密码 |
[35:10] | Well, what’s this for? | 这是干什么的 |
[35:20] | What did you just do? | 你刚刚做了什么 |
[35:27] | I’ve been here before. | 我曾经来过这里 |
[35:29] | When I was a little girl. | 当我还是个小女孩的时候 |
[35:32] | I was here. | 我来过这里 |
[35:36] | I remember. | 我想起来了 |
[35:37] | Well, you just started the computer with your thumb print | 你的指纹启动了电脑 |
[35:41] | and you accessed that door with your name. | 并且用你的名字通过了门禁 |
[35:43] | You know what Dmitri told me? | 你知道德米特里怎么跟我说的吗 |
[35:46] | He said that when my mother discovered what I was… | 他说我母亲在发现我的身份后… |
[35:51] | she ran. | 她就逃跑了 |
[35:56] | Maybe I am from that nursery. | 或许我就是从那个育婴所出来的 |
[35:59] | Your abilities aren’t natural. | 你的能力是超自然的 |
[36:04] | – Maybe you were created. – Yeah. | – 也许你的确是被创造出来的 – 没错 |
[36:06] | Like some lab rat. | 像实验室小白鼠 |
[36:08] | – No, but… – Some goddamn experiment. | – 不是 但… – 某种该死的实验 |
[36:15] | Vanessa. | 凡妮莎 |
[36:16] | Where are you going? | 你去哪里 |
[36:28] | Wait a minute. | 等会儿 |
[36:32] | I know this place. | 我知道这个地方 |
[37:05] | I thought we were on the same page. Abbey… | 我以为我们的意见统一 艾比 |
[37:07] | Please… Don’t touch me, | 请你 别碰我 |
[37:09] | I will break your arm, I swear to god. | 我会折了你的手臂 我发誓 |
[37:12] | Easy. | 放轻松 |
[37:15] | You don’t recognize the opportunity here. | 你不明白这里面的机会 |
[37:18] | A child isn’t a specimen. | 这个孩子不是实验样品 |
[37:21] | Something you can study and take samples from. | 她不是你进行研究提取样本的对象 |
[37:23] | I won’t allow it. | 我不会同意的 |
[37:25] | – Mommy? – I’m coming, sweetheart. | – 妈妈 – 我来了 甜心 |
[37:28] | – We’re done here. – That’s not up to you. | – 我们没话好说了 – 这不是你能决定的 |
[37:31] | Don’t threaten me. | 少威胁我 |
[37:33] | You know what I’m capable of. | 你知道我有什么能力 |
[37:36] | Yes. | 知道 |
[37:38] | Van Helsings. | 范海辛 |
[37:40] | The whole family tree. | 整个家族 |
[37:44] | I’ve… I’ve seen that mural before. | 我曾经见过这幅壁画 |
[37:48] | I need you to remember a little secret, alright? | 我要你记住一个小秘密 好吗 |
[37:51] | Just between us. | 只有你知我知 |
[37:54] | The key. | 钥匙 |
[37:56] | You remember I told you about the key? | 你记得我和你说过的那把钥匙吗 |
[37:58] | Well, I hid it. | 我把它藏起来了 |
[37:59] | Up there, in the mural, behind the mountain. You see it? | 在那里 壁画里面 山的后面 你看见了吗 |
[38:05] | Whoopsie. | 哎呀 |
[38:13] | It’s the key to everything, ok? | 钥匙非常的重要 |
[38:17] | So it’s safer here than if we bring it with us. | 所以与其随身携带不如放在这里安全 |
[38:20] | Alright? You mustn’t ever tell. | 知道了吗 你不能告诉别人 |
[38:22] | Nobody can have it but a Van Helsing, ok? | 除了范海辛家族的人没人可以碰它 |
[38:26] | If a day ever comes… | 假如有一天 |
[38:32] | – Oh… – What’s wrong, Mama? | – 啊 – 怎么了 妈妈 |
[38:36] | We didn’t plan things turning out like this | 我们没能预想到事情会变成这样 |
[38:39] | but… I’m gonna protect you, whatever that takes, | 不过我会保护你的 |
[38:43] | and whatever I have to do. | 竭尽所能保护你 |
[38:50] | I need you to understand. | 我希望你能理解 |
[38:54] | Hey, I love you. | 我爱你们 |
[38:59] | With all my heart. | 全心全意 |
[39:01] | Vanessa and Scarlett. | 凡妮莎 斯嘉丽 |
[39:05] | You’ll always be my little girls. | 你们永远是我的心肝宝贝 |
[39:14] | No. | 不 |
[39:16] | No. | 不是这样的 |
[39:18] | I have parents. | 我有父母 |
[39:20] | Charles and Ella Harker. Those are my parents. | 查尔斯·哈克 和艾拉·哈克 他们才是我的父母 |
[39:23] | I’m not-we’re not sisters. | 我不是 我们不是姐妹 |
[39:26] | – Van Helsings. – No, it’s a goddamn lie. | – 我们都属于范海辛家族 – 不 那是个谎言 |
[39:32] | I remember it, too. | 这个我也想起来了 |
[39:36] | No. | 不 |
[39:41] | This is where we began. | 这是我们出生的地方 |
[39:43] | No, no, it’s not. | 不 才不是呢 |
[39:44] | It’s not. | 这不是 |
[39:45] | It’s probably the radiation, you know? | 这可能是由辐射引起的 |
[39:47] | The-the visions are just hallucinations. | 我们梦见的可能只是假象 |
[39:51] | The mural, the key. | 壁画 钥匙 |
[39:56] | – You’ve seen it before, haven’t you? – I don’t… | – 你也见到过的 不是吗 – 我没有 |
[39:59] | The creature? | 那个生物 |
[40:01] | He lead us here. | 是他带我们到这里来的 |
[40:03] | He wanted us to understand who we are. | 他希望我们能了解我们是谁 |
[40:06] | I know where she hid it. | 我知道她把它藏在了哪里 |
[40:10] | And so do you. | 你也知道 |
[40:17] | It’s there. | 就在那里 |
[40:19] | Behind the… | 在山的 |
[40:21] | The mountain. | 后面 |
[40:53] | It’s real. | 这是真的 |
[40:56] | It’s actually real. | 居然是真的 |
[41:00] | We were drawn here to realize who we are. | 我们被引到这儿就是要知道自己的身份 |
[41:03] | And this key… | 然后这个钥匙 |
[41:13] | No. No, no, no, no! | 不 不要 |
[41:15] | No. | 不行 |
[41:18] | Don’t. | 别接 |
[41:23] | Hello? | 你好 |
[41:25] | Vanessa, is it you? | 凡妮莎 是你吗 |
[41:28] | – Who is this? – I ll explain everything. | – 你是谁 – 我会解释一切的 |
[41:30] | Thank god you re alive. | 感谢上帝你还活着 |
[41:32] | We will- | 我们会 |
[41:34] | Hello? | 你好 |
[41:35] | Hello? | 还在吗 |
[41:37] | – Shit. – We gotta go. Let’s go. | – 靠 – 我们得走了 走吧 |
[41:42] | Who was that? | 那是谁 |
[41:44] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[41:46] | This is a nightmare. | 简直是个噩梦 |
[41:47] | Maybe we’re just waking up. | 或许我们是被唤醒了 |
[41:51] | Axel! | 阿克塞尔 |
[41:54] | Axel! | 阿克塞尔 |
[41:56] | – Good, he must have gotten out. – No, no. | – 他一定是逃走了 – 不 |
[41:58] | Maybe he lead them here. | 或许是他把他们引进来的 |
[41:59] | Did you ever consider that maybe this is a trap? | 你没想过这可能是个陷阱吗 |
[42:01] | No. Not Axel. | 不可能 不是阿克塞尔做的 |
[42:21] | And here we are. | 我们总算是到了 |
[42:23] | Home at last. | 到家了 |