| 时间 | 英文 | 中文 | 
|---|---|---|
| [00:06] | Previously on Van Helsing… | 范海辛前情回顾 | 
| [00:09] | Good evening, I’m Edward Hawkins, and this is my wife. | 晚上好 我是爱德华·霍金斯 这是我的妻子 | 
| [00:12] | Lillian Van Helsing. | 莉莉安·范海辛 | 
| [00:14] | Give this to our daughter for safe keeping. | 把这个给我们的女儿保管 | 
| [00:17] | That’s so strange. | 太古怪了 | 
| [00:18] | She looks like she died yesterday. | 她看起来像昨天刚死 | 
| [00:20] | These other elders, tell me about them. | 告诉我其他长老的事 | 
| [00:22] | There are others that guard the pathway to the dark one. | 还有其他长老守护通往暗黑者的路 | 
| [00:24] | They have something. | 长老都有某些东西 | 
| [00:26] | A totem. | 是叫图腾 | 
| [00:27] | – Is that right? – Yes. | – 对吧 – 没错 | 
| [00:29] | – My totem! – Get back! | – 我的图腾 – 回来 | 
| [00:31] | Give it back to me. It’s mine. | 还给我 那是我的 | 
| [00:33] | She must have fought the B’ah at some point in her short life. | 在她短暂的人生中曾和巴交手过 | 
| [00:36] | – What’s the B’ah? – Oh, not what, but who. | – 巴是什么 – 不是什么 该问是谁 | 
| [00:39] | The B’ah is one of the great elders you will face, | 巴是你将面对最强大的长者之一 | 
| [00:42] | and for that there is much you don’t understand. | 你还有很多不懂的 | 
| [00:44] | Then teach me. | 那就教我 | 
| [00:46] | Better still I will show you. | 我还是展示给你看吧 | 
| [01:54] | Damn robe! | 该死的袍子 | 
| [02:00] | – Wake me up! – Please, Lady Van Helsing! | – 唤醒我 – 别这样 范海辛小姐 | 
| [02:03] | Who is this, huh? Tired of pretending to be Susan? | 这又是谁 扮苏珊扮累了吗 | 
| [02:06] | My lady, I-I was merely unpacking your weapon… your trunk! | 小姐 我只是在整理你行李箱里的武器 | 
| [02:09] | Please don’t strike me with that vase! | 别用花瓶打我 | 
| [02:11] | If you’re not then how do you know my name? | 如果你不是 那你怎么知道我的名字 | 
| [02:15] | I am your new servant, my lady. | 我是你的新仆人 小姐 | 
| [02:17] | Siobhan. | 西沃恩 | 
| [02:19] | Are you saying you don’t remember me, Miss Lily? | 您是不记得我了吗 莉莉小姐 | 
| [02:23] | – What did you call me? – Apologies, Lady Van Helsing, | – 你叫我什么 – 非常抱歉 范海辛小姐 | 
| [02:25] | I should not address you so informally. | 我不该随意地称呼您 | 
| [02:55] | What have you done? | 你做了什么 | 
| [02:56] | I think the journey’s left you quite out of sorts, my lady. | 这趟旅行可能让您有些糊涂了 小姐 | 
| [02:59] | – It’s to be expected, I suppose. – I want this to end now. | – 这是正常情况 – 马上停止一切 | 
| [03:02] | My lady, would you mind terribly if I got up? | 小姐 我能起来吗 | 
| [03:04] | I could fetch a tonic to ease your anxiety. | 我去拿一杯奎宁水缓解您的焦虑 | 
| [03:28] | Where are we? | 我们在哪儿 | 
| [03:30] | When? | 现在是什么时间 | 
| [03:32] | We arrived in Hong Kong by steamer just this morning. | 我们今早坐蒸汽船抵达的香港 | 
| [03:35] | By now it must be uh, quarter past two. | 现在应该是两点十五分 | 
| [03:37] | The year. | 告诉我年份 | 
| [03:39] | Should I send for a doctor, my lady? | 我要去叫医生吗 小姐 | 
| [03:43] | If you don’t mind me sayin’, | 您不介意的话 | 
| [03:44] | your behaviour is quite peculiar. | 我想说您的行为有些怪异 | 
| [03:46] | 1896! | 1896年 | 
| [03:48] | June the 14th as I do recall. | 我记得是6月14日 | 
| [03:49] | You’re making me truly anxious. | 您现在这样让我很紧张 | 
| [04:17] | What colour is my hair? What do you see? | 我的头发是什么颜色的 你看见什么颜色 | 
| [04:19] | Strawberry blonde, like it’s always been. | 红金色 跟以前一样 | 
| [04:26] | If this is just a dream then why am I her? | 如果这只是梦 为什么我变成她了 | 
| [04:30] | Why here? | 为什么是这儿 | 
| [04:35] | This is my doing. | 这都怪我 | 
| [04:37] | You asked for a laudanum to help you sleep, | 您让我拿一杯鸦片酒助眠 | 
| [04:38] | I must have mixed it too strong | 一定是我混合的浓度太高 | 
| [04:40] | and now it’s caused you these delusions. | 让您产生幻觉 | 
| [04:46] | So I’m Lillian Van Helsing? | 所以我是莉莉安·范海辛 | 
| [04:48] | Indeed, my lady. | 没错 小姐 | 
| [04:49] | Proud granddaughter of Abraham Van Helsing and… | 亚伯拉罕·范海辛骄傲的孙女 | 
| [04:53] | third generation vampire hunter. | 第三代吸血鬼猎人 | 
| [04:55] | So this is… | 所以是 | 
| [04:58] | the elder, he said I had something to learn. | 长者 他说我需要学习 | 
| [05:00] | That the past informs the future. | 过去预示了未来 | 
| [05:03] | No, but I couldn’t have travelled in time. | 不 但我不可能做到时间旅行 | 
| [05:05] | The elder, is that one of the vampires | 长者是我们要来这里杀的 | 
| [05:07] | we’re here to kill? | 吸血鬼之一吗 | 
| [05:09] | Vampires? Here? | 吸血鬼 这里 | 
| [05:11] | Oh, it is coming back to you. | 你想起来了 | 
| [05:13] | That is why you brought your weapons. | 所以你才带了武器 | 
| [05:16] | You received a telegram. | 你收到电报 | 
| [05:17] | You told me to keep it a secret | 你告诉我要保密 | 
| [05:19] | but I must say this is all terribly exciting. | 但我还是得说这很令人激动 | 
| [05:24] | Never had a job quite like it. | 我从没干过像这样的工作 | 
| [05:28] | Lily Van Helsing, 1896. | 莉莉·范海辛 1896 | 
| [05:32] | China. | 中国 | 
| [05:35] | Oh, thank goodness the fog’s clearing for you. | 感谢上帝你终于搞明白了 | 
| [05:37] | Not a moment too soon. | 还来得及 | 
| [05:39] | For what? | 什么 | 
| [05:41] | Tea. | 喝茶 | 
| [05:43] | With the governor’s wife? | 和总督的妻子一起 | 
| [07:23] | Mrs. Fontleroy. | 方特罗夫人 | 
| [07:25] | What a great pleasure to meet you. | 见到你太开心了 | 
| [07:27] | I am Agnes. | 我叫爱格妮思 | 
| [07:29] | May I call you Lily? | 我能叫你莉莉吗 | 
| [07:31] | Mmmhmm. | 当然 | 
| [07:33] | I do apologize for requesting you meet me here. | 很抱歉约你在此会面 | 
| [07:36] | A journey through the shanties by rickshaw | 坐人力车穿过贫民区 | 
| [07:38] | can leave one rather… disoriented. | 会让人有些晕头转向 | 
| [07:43] | But… | 但是 | 
| [07:46] | To the matter at hand. | 说回正事 | 
| [07:50] | I am here quite covertly at the request of Master Tsui, | 我在此是暗地里受徐大师的委托 | 
| [07:56] | a Chinese gentleman who apparently has ominous | 徐大师是个中国人 他有些不详 | 
| [08:00] | and important things to share with you. | 但重要的事要告诉你 | 
| [08:04] | Why? | 为什么 | 
| [08:05] | Oh, come, my dear. | 拜托 亲爱的 | 
| [08:07] | We’ve never met but I do know your secret. | 我们未曾谋面但我知晓你的秘密 | 
| [08:11] | After all, my maiden name is Seward. | 毕竟我的婚前姓是斯华德 | 
| [08:16] | My father was a faithful servant to your grandfather, Abraham, | 我父亲是你祖父亚伯拉罕忠心的仆人 | 
| [08:20] | and although I’ve never seen one myself | 虽然我从没见过吸血鬼 | 
| [08:23] | I’ve heard many tales of vampires | 但我听过许多吸血鬼传说 | 
| [08:25] | and of your family’s efforts to purge them. | 以及你家族清除它们的故事 | 
| [08:28] | When Master Tsui heard you were due to arrive in Hong Kong | 当徐大师听到你将要抵达香港时 | 
| [08:31] | he revealed to me quite in confidence | 他偷偷告诉我 | 
| [08:33] | that he, too, knows of vampires. | 他也知道吸血鬼 | 
| [08:38] | So they’re here, even now. | 所以这里现在就有了吸血鬼 | 
| [08:42] | Perhaps this is where they began. | 也许这是他们的起源地 | 
| [08:45] | Maybe that’s what I’m here to find out. | 也许这正是我来这里想搞清楚的 | 
| [08:47] | Recently there have been reports of bodies | 最近有一些被吸干了血的尸体被发现 | 
| [08:49] | drained of all their blood, one found just this morning | 其中一具是今早刚发现的 | 
| [08:52] | in an alley off the market. | 就在市集外的小巷里 | 
| [08:54] | The locals assumed it had something to do | 当地人认为 | 
| [08:56] | with botched attempts to cure the outbreak of bubonic plague. | 这与治疗鼠疫失败有关 | 
| [09:01] | – Plague? – Oh, surely you’ve heard of it… | – 瘟疫 – 你肯定在芝加哥 | 
| [09:04] | in Chicago. | 听说过 | 
| [09:07] | Oh, terrible death toll. | 死亡人数惊人 | 
| [09:09] | But with all the fatalities it makes a perfect cover | 但鼠疫的高死亡率刚好是吸血鬼 | 
| [09:13] | for the vampires to hide their victims. | 藏匿尸体的绝佳掩护 | 
| [09:21] | So where might I find this Master Tsui? | 我到哪儿能找到徐大师 | 
| [09:25] | Well, he has a curious little shop in Tai Ping Shan. | 他在太平山有一个珍宝店 | 
| [09:31] | You will find him here. | 你可以去那儿找他 | 
| [09:38] | Do you trust this Master Tsui? | 你信任徐大师吗 | 
| [09:40] | I don’t trust anything. | 我什么都不相信 | 
| [09:42] | Yet, here I am. | 但我还是来了 | 
| [09:45] | And what about these vampires? | 那些吸血鬼怎么办 | 
| [09:48] | They’re likely…different than any you’ve encountered before. | 他们可能和你之前遇到的都不一样 | 
| [09:52] | Yeah, I think that’s the whole point. | 这就是重点 | 
| [09:54] | It’s-it’s like the history of vampires being played out | 好像整个吸血鬼的历史在我的潜意识里 | 
| [09:57] | – in my subconscious. – What, m’lady? | – 慢慢展开 – 什么 小姐 | 
| [10:00] | Never mind. | 没事 | 
| [10:12] | Once you’re ready I should be able to create | 你准备好的话我会引开他们的注意 | 
| [10:15] | a distraction that will allow you to slip away. | 让你溜走 | 
| [10:16] | Slip away from what? | 从哪里溜走 | 
| [10:17] | From who, not what. | 从谁身边溜走 不是哪里 | 
| [10:22] | Who the hell are you? | 你是谁 | 
| [10:23] | I beg your pardon? | 你说什么 | 
| [10:26] | Of course. Lillian was married. | 当然 莉莉安结婚了 | 
| [10:29] | Why are you speaking in third person? | 你为什么以第三人称说话 | 
| [10:32] | Are you feeling unwell again? | 你又不舒服了吗 | 
| [10:33] | It is my fault, sir. | 是我的错 先生 | 
| [10:35] | I gave m’lady some sleeping medicine… | 我给小姐服用一些助眠药物 | 
| [10:36] | I beg you, Siobhan, do not make excuses for my wife. | 我求你了 西沃恩 别为我的妻子找借口了 | 
| [10:40] | I distinctly overheard the two of you discussing an escape. | 我确定听到你们在商量逃走 | 
| [10:44] | Does this have something to do with vampires? | 这和吸血鬼有关吗 | 
| [10:47] | What do you know about it? | 你知道多少 | 
| [10:49] | Other than this strange delusion of yours | 除了知道你妄想吸血鬼 | 
| [10:50] | that such things are real, | 真的存在外 | 
| [10:52] | flatly nothing, but I’d rather thought you’d put | 一无所知 但我宁愿相信 | 
| [10:54] | these silly fancies behind you. | 你已经忘了这些无稽之谈 | 
| [10:57] | We cannot afford a relapse, Lily. | 你不能再故态复萌了 莉莉 | 
| [11:00] | I need you to maintain a grasp on reality. | 我需要你专注在现实上 | 
| [11:04] | You looked at me just now | 你刚才看我的眼神 | 
| [11:05] | as though you’d never laid eyes on me before. | 像你从来没见过我似的 | 
| [11:07] | I’m feeling a little disoriented. | 我有些晕头转向 | 
| [11:10] | Well, then might I suggest you take some time to recover, | 我建议你花点时间休息一下 | 
| [11:13] | gather yourself. | 恢复一下 | 
| [11:14] | You’re of no use to me in a state like this. | 你这个状态对我来说毫无用处 | 
| [11:16] | Use? | 用处 | 
| [11:18] | We are having dinner with Cyril Abernathy. | 我们要和西里尔·阿伯纳西共进晚餐 | 
| [11:21] | The head of the East Asia Trading Company. | 他是东亚商贸公司的老总 | 
| [11:25] | Sometimes I wonder what gets into you, | 我有时好奇你为何鬼迷心窍 | 
| [11:27] | this headstrong nature. | 这任性的脾气 | 
| [11:28] | I had hoped it would be tamed. | 我希望你能被驯服 | 
| [11:30] | Tamed? | 驯服 | 
| [11:31] | Like an animal? | 像动物一样 | 
| [11:35] | Please, Lily. | 拜托 莉莉 | 
| [11:36] | Let us avoid the suffragette debate again, shall we? | 我们能不进行女权辩论吗 | 
| [11:42] | I cannot have you embarrass yourself or me | 我不能让你今晚谈论吸血鬼 | 
| [11:44] | with talk of vampires tonight. | 让你我都难堪 | 
| [11:50] | I think it’d be best for you to remain here. | 你最好待在这儿 | 
| [11:54] | As you wish. | 如你所愿 | 
| [12:08] | I must say, Abernathy, | 我必须说 阿伯纳西 | 
| [12:09] | I am rather looking forward to this evening. | 我非常期待今天晚上的宴会 | 
| [12:11] | Yes. | 是啊 | 
| [12:12] | Oh, is your wife not coming with us? | 你妻子不来吗 | 
| [12:17] | Unfortunately, no. | 很不幸 不来 | 
| [12:18] | She has been rather overwhelmed by the journey. | 这次旅行她累垮了 | 
| [12:20] | You know how fragile women can be. | 你知道女人有多脆弱 | 
| [12:22] | Yes, indeed. Yes. | 没错 确实没错 | 
| [12:24] | Shall we? | 请吧 | 
| [12:25] | Yes. | 好的 | 
| [13:12] | I see you. | 我看见你了 | 
| [13:14] | Come out. | 出来 | 
| [13:19] | Madam Van Helsing. | 范海辛夫人 | 
| [13:21] | I’ve been expecting you. | 我在等你 | 
| [13:24] | I am Master Tsui. | 我是徐大师 | 
| [13:28] | Master Tsui. | 徐大师 | 
| [13:30] | How do I know that’s who you really are? | 我怎么知道你真的是他 | 
| [13:32] | Mrs. Fontleroy. | 方特罗夫人 | 
| [13:33] | You received my message? | 你收到我的口信了 | 
| [13:42] | That thing just disappeared. What was it? | 那东西消失了 那是什么 | 
| [13:43] | A Goeng Si, also known as a shadow walker. | 一个僵尸 也叫暗影行者 | 
| [13:47] | Very dangerous. | 非常危险 | 
| [13:49] | We should not linger here. | 别在此处久留 | 
| [13:50] | More will come with the darkness. | 它们喜欢在黑暗的地方出没 | 
| [13:56] | So these shadow walkers are servants to a B’ah? | 这些暗夜行者是巴的仆人 | 
| [13:59] | Yes. | 是的 | 
| [14:00] | Ancient type of vampire. | 一种古老的吸血鬼 | 
| [14:02] | Very dangerous. | 非常危险 | 
| [14:04] | They move faster than the human eye can track. | 他们的动作快到人眼无法看清 | 
| [14:08] | Hide in shadows. | 匿影于暗处 | 
| [14:09] | You said they’ve changed. How? | 你说他们不同了 怎个不同法 | 
| [14:12] | Shadow walkers were rarely seen inside the city. | 黑暗行者以前很少出现在城市里 | 
| [14:16] | They kept mostly to the countryside | 大多数时候都出没在乡间 | 
| [14:18] | where it was easier to feed. | 比较容易觅食 | 
| [14:22] | Small villages. | 小村庄 | 
| [14:23] | People disappear, never investigated. | 村民消失 也不会有人调查 | 
| [14:27] | But now they’re in Hong Kong. | 但是他们现在出现在香港 | 
| [14:30] | Why? | 为什么 | 
| [14:31] | I believe it has something to do with the outbreak. | 我相信跟疾病爆发有关 | 
| [14:34] | Bubonic plague. | 黑死病 | 
| [14:35] | Yes. | 是的 | 
| [14:37] | Tens of thousands dead. | 成千上万的尸体 | 
| [14:39] | Mostly Chinese outside the city. | 大多是城外的中国人 | 
| [14:43] | If the illness spoils the blood… | 如果疾病令血液变质 | 
| [14:46] | Then they’d risk coming into the city for a clean supply. | 他们就得冒险进城找干净的供给 | 
| [14:49] | Exactly so. | 正是如此 | 
| [14:52] | You Van Helsings have superior instincts. | 你们范海辛一族有天生的好直觉 | 
| [14:57] | What do you know about my family? | 你有多了解我家族 | 
| [14:59] | Only that you share similar ambitions to my own. | 只知道与我族有相近的雄心 | 
| [15:04] | It is why I wanted us to meet. | 所以我才想与你见面 | 
| [15:08] | But now that you are here I am concerned. | 但是你现在来了 我反而担心 | 
| [15:13] | You do not seem ready. | 你似乎还没准备好 | 
| [15:16] | This is starting to sound like a bad Kung-Fu movie. | 听起来像是三流功夫电影才有的剧情 | 
| [15:18] | What is a movie? | 电影是什么 | 
| [15:20] | It doesn’t matter. | 不重要 | 
| [15:21] | What I really care about is that spear you just picked up. | 我只在乎你刚刚拿起来的矛 | 
| [15:24] | Didn’t think I’d notice? | 你以为我没发觉 | 
| [15:27] | I was counting on it. | 我正希望你发觉 | 
| [15:29] | So is that why I’m here? | 这就是我来这里的理由 | 
| [15:31] | So you can train me up? | 让你训练我 | 
| [15:33] | And the idea of that amuses you? | 这个念头令你发笑吗 | 
| [15:37] | Actually, it’s pretty insulting. | 严格来说 令我受辱 | 
| [15:42] | Your fighting style is fuelled by anger. | 你的招式充满了愤怒 | 
| [15:45] | Anger works. | 有用就好 | 
| [15:58] | Not if it blinds you to your true purpose. | 如果会令你迷失的话 就没用了 | 
| [16:01] | Now, calm yourself and we will begin again. | 现在 冷静下来 我们再来 | 
| [16:16] | Good. Good. | 好 很好 | 
| [16:19] | Remain focused. | 保持专注 | 
| [16:20] | Do not let your anger consume you. | 别让愤怒控制你 | 
| [16:23] | Yeah, yeah, yeah. | 知道了 | 
| [16:24] | Wax on, wax off, right? | 上腊 刮腊 是吧 | 
| [16:26] | You like to speak in riddles, | 你喜欢说些我听不懂的话 | 
| [16:28] | but they only mask your uncertainty. | 透露了你想隐藏的不安全感 | 
| [17:04] | I’m done with this, sensei Yoda shit. | 我受够了这些 尤达大师的鬼训练 | 
| [17:09] | You’re lucky I didn’t knock you on your ass. | 我现在没把你打趴下算你走运 | 
| [17:11] | But instead you controlled your temper. | 你反而控制了你的怒火 | 
| [17:15] | Maybe you can be taught after all. | 或许你不是一块朽木 | 
| [17:20] | This taxes you. | 这让你有压力 | 
| [17:23] | Perhaps a rest will bring you clarity. | 或许休息一下会让你清楚些 | 
| [17:25] | Go. Please. | 去吧 请 | 
| [17:29] | The only clarity I need | 我唯一需要清楚的 | 
| [17:30] | is where the B’ah is so I can kill it. | 就是巴在哪 我好宰了它 | 
| [17:38] | Or be killed. | 或是丧命 | 
| [17:47] | Thank my stars, I was so worried! | 感谢老天 我好担心 | 
| [17:50] | Lord Edward is on his way up. | 爱德华先生正上来 | 
| [17:51] | So? | 所以呢 | 
| [17:53] | He can’t see you like this. | 你可不能让他看到你这模样 | 
| [17:55] | Help me get out of these clothes. | 帮我把这衣服脱了 | 
| [18:01] | Lillian, are you decent? | 莉莉安 你现在方便吗 | 
| [18:07] | Get the sword! Get the sword! | 把刀藏起来 | 
| [18:11] | Did I wake you? | 我吵醒你了吗 | 
| [18:15] | Something terrible has happened. | 发生了不好的事 | 
| [18:17] | Come downstairs when you’re dressed. | 穿好衣服后下楼 | 
| [18:25] | Cyril Abernathy’s been murdered. | 西里尔·阿伯纳西被杀了 | 
| [18:27] | It makes no sense. Why would anyone want to kill him? | 没道理 怎会有人想杀他 | 
| [18:32] | Unless there was something else you two were involved in. | 除非你们俩牵扯进什么事了 | 
| [18:33] | He was excited about new clients. | 他很期待新客户 | 
| [18:35] | A large shipment to the Americas. | 运往美洲的一大批货物 | 
| [18:37] | He wanted me to broker the thing. | 他本想让我经手这单生意的 | 
| [18:40] | Were you the last person to see him alive? | 最后看到他的人是你吗 | 
| [18:41] | What is this? | 这什么情况 | 
| [18:43] | Interrogation by my own wife? | 被我自已的妻子质问 | 
| [18:45] | I’m just trying to help. | 我只是想帮忙 | 
| [18:49] | A little early, isn’t it? | 现在喝有点早了吧 | 
| [18:50] | My nerves are shattered. | 我现在很心烦 | 
| [18:52] | That’s reason enough. | 这理由还不够吗 | 
| [19:01] | What happened after you and Abernathy parted ways? | 你跟阿伯纳西分开后发生了什么 | 
| [19:05] | We finished dinner a little after midnight, | 我们午夜出头吃完晚餐 | 
| [19:07] | I took a rickshaw home. | 我坐黄包车回来 | 
| [19:09] | He insisted on walking, damn fool. | 他坚持走路回家 真愚蠢 | 
| [19:12] | What about the police? What’re they saying? | 警察那边呢 他们怎么说 | 
| [19:13] | Wealthy westerner falls prey to the murderous Chinese thieves. | 西方富人丧命于中国小贼手中 | 
| [19:18] | They ripped open his neck. | 他的脖子被撕开了 | 
| [19:22] | Drained his blood? | 吸光了他的血 | 
| [19:24] | And what would you know of it? | 你又在想什么 | 
| [19:25] | Or, allow me to guess. You suspect murder by vampire. | 我猜猜看 你觉得是吸血鬼下的手 | 
| [19:28] | Please spare me your hysterical nonsense. | 省省你那些无稽之谈吧 | 
| [19:30] | This is a serious matter you cannot fully comprehend. | 这是件严肃的事 你无法理解 | 
| [19:32] | Try me. | 何不试试看 | 
| [19:34] | Let me look at your paperwork, | 让我看看你的文件 | 
| [19:36] | see if I can figure out who Abernathy… | 是否能找出阿伯纳西与谁 | 
| [19:37] | My god lady, who do you think you are, | 我的老天 你以为你是谁 | 
| [19:39] | Sherlock Holmes? | 福尔摩斯吗 | 
| [19:41] | You need to calm down. | 你得冷静点 | 
| [19:42] | You need to know your place! | 你得记得你身份 | 
| [19:47] | I’ll tie up my affairs | 我会处理好我的事 | 
| [19:49] | and make arrangements for us to travel home. | 安排我们回家 | 
| [20:08] | You’re right, my dear. | 你说的对 亲爱的 | 
| [20:09] | This… this must be very distressing for you. | 这些事让你很心烦意乱 | 
| [20:12] | Quite. | 可不是嘛 | 
| [20:14] | Why don’t you have another drink | 何不再喝杯 | 
| [20:17] | and a little lie down? | 躺下来休息下 | 
| [20:19] | – No, but I must… – I insist. | – 不 我还得… – 我坚持 | 
| [20:25] | Let me take care of you the way any good wife would. | 让我照顾你 就像个好太太该做的那样 | 
| [20:34] | Have Siobhan pack your things. | 叫西沃恩收拾你的东西 | 
| [20:36] | I’ll make arrangements, book travel for us | 我会安排行程 好让我俩 | 
| [20:38] | to get out of this godforsaken place. | 离开这该死的鬼地方 | 
| [20:43] | Bottom’s up. | 喝光它 | 
| [20:54] | Thank you, Lily, dear, for coming to your senses. | 谢谢你 莉莉 你恢复了理智 | 
| [21:00] | You are… | 你真是… | 
| [21:03] | I think I’ll have that lie down after all. | 我还是去躺会好了 | 
| [21:07] | I’m-I’m not feeling quite myself. | 我感觉这身体都不是我自己的了 | 
| [21:09] | That makes two of us. | 我也是 | 
| [21:13] | My goodness, my lady, what have you done? | 天啊 夫人 你做了什么 | 
| [21:15] | I bought myself some time. | 争取了点时间 | 
| [21:19] | I don’t think that Abernathy’s death was a coincidence. | 我认为阿伯纳西的死不是个巧合 | 
| [21:23] | It might even have something to do with why I’m here. | 说不好 跟我在这里的目的有关 | 
| [21:26] | Here it is, East Asia Trading Company. | 有了 东亚贸易公司 | 
| [21:30] | What are you up to? | 你们葫芦里卖的是什么药 | 
| [22:34] | Coming here was a mistake. | 你来这是个错误 | 
| [22:37] | Not my choice. | 我没得选择 | 
| [22:38] | I had to meet the B’ah. | 我得见巴 | 
| [22:41] | Now I have. | 现在我见到了 | 
| [22:42] | You think that I am the B’ah? | 你以为我是巴 | 
| [23:01] | You are not worthy of our time. | 你不值得我们浪费时间 | 
| [23:04] | Why don’t you take me to her? | 为何不带我见她 | 
| [23:06] | Let her decide. | 让她决定是否值得 | 
| [23:08] | She has acquired a taste for western blood, | 她现在喜欢西方血 | 
| [23:10] | – as have I. – So what are you waiting for? | – 我也是 – 那你还等什么 | 
| [23:15] | – You are not what you seem. – No shit. | – 你虚有其表 – 说的对 | 
| [23:20] | You can’t defeat me. | 你无法打败我 | 
| [23:23] | You cannot kill what you cannot see. | 看不到 也就杀不了 | 
| [23:27] | Then come out. | 有种出来 | 
| [23:29] | As you wish. | 如你所愿 | 
| [23:31] | Strike where he is not. | 攻击他不在的地方 | 
| [23:47] | You are wounded. | 你受伤了 | 
| [23:48] | I’ll heal. | 我会好的 | 
| [23:50] | Only with stitches. | 缝了线才会好 | 
| [23:51] | What’re you doing here? | 你怎么来了 | 
| [23:52] | I was fortunate. | 凑巧而已 | 
| [23:54] | Tracked Yang Shi. | 我本来是跟踪阳尸 | 
| [23:55] | He lead me to this place. | 结果跟到这里了 | 
| [23:57] | Yang Shi? | 阳尸 | 
| [23:58] | Is that the name of the thing I just killed? | 我刚杀的那东西的名字 | 
| [24:00] | We killed. | 我们杀的 | 
| [24:01] | Yes. | 是的 | 
| [24:02] | Second to the B’ah. | 巴的左右手 | 
| [24:04] | – Very… – Dangerous? And also very dead. | – 很… – 危险 不过也死很透了 | 
| [24:10] | What was it doing? | 他是打算做什么 | 
| [24:12] | Burning all these papers? | 烧毁这些文件 | 
| [24:13] | Covering tracks. | 烧毁证据 | 
| [24:20] | East Asia Trading Company. | 东亚贸易公司 | 
| [24:23] | What would a vampire care about this for? | 吸血鬼为什么会在乎这家公司 | 
| [24:26] | They killed the man in charge last night. | 他们昨晚杀了老板 | 
| [24:28] | Maybe they’re involved in something together. | 或许他们牵扯进了什么 | 
| [24:31] | They care only for blood and keeping themselves safe. | 他们只在乎血液还有存活下去 | 
| [24:36] | What could a mortal provide in that regard? | 凡人又能提供什么呢 | 
| [24:42] | You must tend to that injury. | 你得处理那个伤口 | 
| [24:45] | I told you, I’ll… heal. | 我说过了 会愈合的 | 
| [24:50] | I’m not healing. | 没在愈合 | 
| [24:56] | That’s because I’m a… | 因为我是 | 
| [24:59] | You are what? | 你是什么 | 
| [25:01] | We need to find the B’ah. | 我们得找到巴 | 
| [25:03] | She’s the answer to all this. | 她有这一切的解答 | 
| [25:05] | I will find out what I can. | 我会尽力的 | 
| [25:07] | Send word once I do. | 一找到就通知你 | 
| [25:10] | In the meanwhile, please. | 与此同时 拜托了 | 
| [25:16] | You are clearly blessed, my lady. | 你很幸运 夫人 | 
| [25:19] | One inch to the left and it would have cut the artery. | 再往左边一点就伤到动脉了 | 
| [25:21] | I need to remember who I am. | 我得记得我是谁 | 
| [25:23] | What my weaknesses are. | 我的弱点是什么 | 
| [25:28] | I am a seamstress, not a surgeon. | 我是个裁缝 不是个医师 | 
| [25:30] | I’ll take another shot of that whiskey. | 我再喝杯威士忌 | 
| [25:42] | This all feels so real. | 这些都感觉太真实了 | 
| [25:44] | The burn of the booze, the sting of the wound. | 酒精的灼烧 伤口的痛楚 | 
| [25:47] | What do you mean? | 您在说什么呢 | 
| [25:48] | It is real and still bleeding. | 这伤口是真的 血还在流呢 | 
| [25:53] | Just do it. | 你缝就对了 | 
| [25:57] | I- I’m sorry. | 对不起 | 
| [26:00] | I’ve felt worse. | 我受过更厉害的伤 | 
| [26:04] | If-if you don’t mind me sayin’, m’lady… | 恕我直言 夫人 | 
| [26:10] | there’s something about you that’s different. | 您跟以前不大一样 | 
| [26:13] | The way you talk, the language you use. | 您说话的方式 用的词 | 
| [26:18] | It seems as though you are… | 就好像你是… | 
| [26:20] | Somebody else? | 别人吗 | 
| [26:23] | Yeah, that might be close to the truth. | 很接近真相了 | 
| [26:26] | A vampire did this to you? | 吸血鬼伤的你吗 | 
| [26:29] | Yeah. | 是的 | 
| [26:32] | I must say, I’m-I’m a little envious. | 我得说 我 我有点小嫉妒 | 
| [26:37] | Of getting hurt? | 嫉妒我受伤吗 | 
| [26:39] | No, no. | 不 不 | 
| [26:41] | The adventure of it all. | 这整个大冒险 | 
| [26:44] | The way you, as a woman, are embracing danger. | 你作为女人 能这样迎接危险 | 
| [26:47] | Fighting against evil. | 对抗邪恶 | 
| [26:50] | I wish I could know what that felt like. | 我真想知道那是什么感觉 | 
| [26:55] | One day, a long time from now, women will have power. | 有一天 很久以后 女性会拥有权利 | 
| [27:02] | A voice. | 拥有话语权 | 
| [27:04] | We’ll chart our own courses and make our own decisions. | 我们能规划自己的人生 做出自己的决定 | 
| [27:09] | Really? | 真的吗 | 
| [27:14] | When on earth will that be? | 那到底是什么时候啊 | 
| [27:17] | What the devil is going on here? | 这里究竟发生了什么 | 
| [27:19] | – What happened to your neck? – It’s not what you think. | – 你的脖子怎么了 – 不是你想的那样 | 
| [27:21] | Who did this to you? | 谁伤的你 | 
| [27:24] | Have you been… | 你… | 
| [27:33] | Oh, this is so much worse than I thought. | 这比我想的严重多了 | 
| [27:35] | – You don’t understand. – Sadly, my dear, I think I do. | – 你不明白 – 亲爱的 很遗憾 我想我知道 | 
| [27:38] | The doctors warned me of a relapse. | 医生警告过我 你会旧疾复发 | 
| [27:40] | – Relapse? – Of your psychosis, my dear. | – 旧疾 – 你的精神病 亲爱的 | 
| [27:43] | This desperate delusion that affects you. | 那可怕的幻觉影响着你 | 
| [27:45] | And now, to make things more real, you have hurt yourself. | 现在 为了让幻想更加真实 你已经伤害自己了 | 
| [27:48] | This is my fault. | 这是我的错 | 
| [27:49] | It’s my fault. I never should have brought you here. | 是我的错 我就不该带你来这里 | 
| [27:52] | I need you to recover, Lily, | 我需要你恢复正常 莉莉 | 
| [27:55] | so we can start a family as we planned. | 我们才能按我们所设想的组建起家庭 | 
| [27:59] | I cannot lose you. | 我不能失去你 | 
| [28:00] | Uh, there’s um… there’s some things I need to explain. | 有… 有些事我要解释一下 | 
| [28:05] | I’m not who you think I am. | 我并不是你以为的那个人 | 
| [28:07] | No, Lily. | 不 莉莉 | 
| [28:09] | I cannot hear anymore. | 我听不下去了 | 
| [28:12] | I blame you for keeping the severity of this from me. | 我要责备你 这么严重的事居然瞒着我 | 
| [28:15] | For indulging my wife… | 放任我的妻子… | 
| [28:16] | – Sir… – Now, you listen to me! | – 先生… – 你现在听我说 | 
| [28:18] | She is to be kept here until our departure tomorrow morning. | 在我们明早离开前 她只能待在这里 | 
| [28:20] | No more flights of fancy, no more escapades, | 不存在什么胡思乱想 大冒险 | 
| [28:22] | and no more sword, is that clear? | 也不能再舞刀弄剑 明白了吗 | 
| [28:25] | Anything else happens to her and I will hold you responsible. | 要是她再发生任何事 唯你是问 | 
| [28:29] | Edward, wait. I… | 爱德华 等等 我… | 
| [28:41] | A message came, sir. | 有封信件 先生 | 
| [28:43] | For your wife. | 给您妻子的 | 
| [28:51] | Whoever this Master Tsui is, he’s feeding my wife’s delusion. | 不论这位徐大师是谁 他都在滋养着我妻子的幻觉 | 
| [28:55] | I will put a stop to this once and for all. | 我要彻底制止这件事 | 
| [28:58] | Those women are not to leave that bedroom | 这两个女人在任何情况下 | 
| [29:00] | under any circumstances, understood? | 都不能离开那间卧室 明白了吗 | 
| [29:02] | Yes, sir. | 明白 先生 | 
| [29:15] | I’ll break the window. | 我打破窗子吧 | 
| [29:17] | Mr. Edward has left a guard. | 爱德华先生留下了一个看守 | 
| [29:18] | He will surely hear. | 他肯定会听见的 | 
| [29:26] | Well, then let’s give him something to listen to. | 那就给他点东西听 | 
| [30:08] | Edward! | 爱德华 | 
| [30:11] | Siobhan, come on! | 西沃恩 快来 | 
| [30:15] | I must say, this is all so exciting! | 我得说 这太刺激了 | 
| [30:17] | What now? | 现在怎么办 | 
| [30:21] | If Edward read this he’s getting into something he can’t handle. | 如果爱德华读了这封信 他一定摊上了他解决不了的事 | 
| [30:23] | We should make chase before anything unfortunate happens to… | 我们要赶在任何不幸的事发生… | 
| [30:25] | No, you’re staying here. It’s far too dangerous. | 不 你待在这里 那太危险了 | 
| [30:27] | Dangerous? | 危险 | 
| [30:28] | Isn’t that exactly what Lord Edward would say? | 那不正是爱德华爵士会说的话吗 | 
| [30:31] | Such a frail and naive woman. | 一个如此脆弱而幼稚的女人 | 
| [30:34] | Fine, but you’re staying outside. | 好吧 但你要待在外面 | 
| [30:40] | How can you be sure? | 你怎么确定的呢 | 
| [30:42] | Yang Shi. | 阳尸 | 
| [30:43] | I examined his body more carefully after you left. | 你走后 我更仔细地检查了他的尸体 | 
| [30:46] | Black opium tar underneath the fingernails. | 指甲下有鸦片的黑焦油 | 
| [30:50] | Stay here. | 待在这里 | 
| [30:52] | This is what they have been doing to feed in secrecy | 这就是他们一直偷偷在黑暗中做的事 | 
| [30:55] | and darkness, luring victims to them with the drugs. | 用毒品引诱受害者 | 
| [31:00] | What about the other murders? | 那其他谋杀呢 | 
| [31:02] | That part I have not yet uncovered. | 我还没有发现 | 
| [31:06] | Something else. | 还有一件事 | 
| [31:07] | Edward, he intercepted the note before I got it. | 爱德华 在我之前截住了信件 | 
| [31:11] | I pray we are not too late. | 希望我们没有太晚 | 
| [31:15] | Now I fear my wife has gone quite mad. | 我担心我妻子已经疯了 | 
| [31:19] | Something to do with a local gentleman. | 和一个当地男人有关 | 
| [31:23] | He directed her to here. | 他指引她来这里 | 
| [31:25] | I wonder if you might help me to locate him. | 我想知道你能否帮我找到他 | 
| [31:28] | What is his name? | 他叫什么 | 
| [31:32] | I believe it is Master Tsui. | 我想他叫徐大师 | 
| [31:37] | I know him only too well. | 我太了解他了 | 
| [31:41] | What is his connection to your wife? | 他和你的妻子什么关系 | 
| [31:48] | I’m not really sure, but I intend to find out. | 我不确定 但是我想查出来 | 
| [31:55] | All her ramblings of vampires. | 她所有关于吸血鬼的胡言乱语 | 
| [32:01] | What of them? | 怎么说的 | 
| [32:03] | I blame my wife’s malady on that wretched ancestry. | 我把我妻子的病归咎于那糟糕的祖先 | 
| [32:09] | Generations of delusion passed down | 那些幻觉在该死的凡海辛家族中 | 
| [32:12] | by those damned Van Helsings. | 代代流传了下来 | 
| [32:21] | If the B’ah can take any form how do we know who it is? | 如果巴能够任意变化 我们怎么知道它是谁 | 
| [32:30] | I feel we need look no further. | 我想我们不必再查别的地方了 | 
| [32:38] | East meets west. | 中西合璧 | 
| [32:40] | Two legacies of vampire killers | 两家吸血鬼杀手的继承人 | 
| [32:43] | This should be quite a fight. | 会是一场大战了 | 
| [32:45] | You know who I am? | 你知道我吗 | 
| [32:47] | I know of your kind, spawn of Abraham. | 我了解你的家族 亚伯拉罕的子孙 | 
| [32:52] | Years ago he nearly took my head. | 数年前 他差点就把我斩首 | 
| [32:56] | And now here you are. | 而如今你又来了 | 
| [32:58] | Here to finish what he didn’t. | 来完成他未完成的事情 | 
| [33:03] | I doubt that. | 我表示怀疑 | 
| [33:17] | Impressive for a mortal. | 很厉害的凡人 | 
| [33:19] | I’m a little more than that. | 我可不仅是凡人 | 
| [33:25] | You bleed like a human. | 你像人类一样流血 | 
| [33:27] | There is something different about you. | 你有一些与众不同 | 
| [33:32] | Why don’t you come a little closer? | 为什么不走近点看看 | 
| [33:34] | I think I will wait for the poison to start to take effect. | 我想我还是等毒药生效吧 | 
| [33:39] | We are outnumbered and you’re in grave danger from the poison. | 敌众我寡 你面临着中毒的危险 | 
| [33:42] | – We should retreat. – Lily? What’re you doing here? | – 我们应该撤退 – 莉莉 你在这里干什么 | 
| [33:51] | You run, he dies. | 你逃跑 他就得死 | 
| [33:53] | Slowly. | 慢慢死掉 | 
| [33:55] | Unless you die first. | 除非你先死 | 
| [33:56] | We cannot save both him and yourself. | 我们无法同时救你和他 | 
| [33:59] | No, he doesn’t die. He can’t. | 不 他不能死 不能 | 
| [34:01] | Ten years from now he signs Lily’s committal papers | 十年后是他签了莉莉去伦菲尔德医院的 | 
| [34:03] | to Renfield House. | 委托文件 | 
| [34:05] | The poison. You are becoming delirious. | 那毒药 让你变得精神错乱了 | 
| [34:07] | There is only one cure. | 只有一种解药 | 
| [34:08] | No, unless somehow him dying wakes me from this dream. | 不 除非他的死亡会把我从梦境唤醒 | 
| [34:12] | Dream? | 梦境 | 
| [34:14] | Then you, too, are not really here? | 那你 并不是真的在这里吗 | 
| [34:18] | Are you someone else? | 你是别人吗 | 
| [34:23] | This is a however created by another elder. | 这也是被另一个长老创造出来的 | 
| [34:27] | Why? | 为什么 | 
| [34:28] | So I could learn how to destroy you. | 这样我才能知道如何毁了你 | 
| [34:33] | But if we die here what happens to us in reality? | 但是要是我们死在这里了 我们现实里会怎么样呢 | 
| [34:37] | Only one way to find out. | 只有一种知道的方法 | 
| [34:40] | No escape now. | 无处可逃了 | 
| [35:24] | Do not let the rage consume you. | 别让愤怒吞噬你 | 
| [35:26] | Channel it. | 引导它 | 
| [35:27] | Control it. | 控制它 | 
| [35:29] | Only light can drive out darkness. | 只有光明才能驱赶黑暗 | 
| [35:32] | Light. | 光明 | 
| [35:33] | Light. | 光明 | 
| [35:34] | We need light. | 我们需要光明 | 
| [36:39] | I am certain we will meet again but next time not in dreams. | 我相信我们会再见面的 不过下次就不在梦里了 | 
| [36:48] | Edward. | 爱德华 | 
| [36:55] | How can such monsters be real? | 这些怪物怎么会是真的呢 | 
| [36:59] | The dark sleep. | 黑暗之眠 | 
| [37:01] | Her kind take it for hundreds of years. | 她的家族控制它几百年了 | 
| [37:04] | That is why the shipping company… | 这就是运输公司… | 
| [37:06] | Abernathy. | 阿伯纳西 | 
| [37:09] | She’s trying to leave China. | 她想离开中国 | 
| [37:11] | Some place safer so she can return | 找更安全的地方 她才能在我那个时代 | 
| [37:12] | and hunt again in my time. | 继续猎食 | 
| [37:14] | I don’t understand. | 我不明白 | 
| [37:16] | But know this. | 不过我知道这个 | 
| [37:22] | Only the blood of the B’ah can stop the poison. | 只有巴的鲜血才能解毒 | 
| [38:09] | You are so much more than I realized, | 你比我所了解的要复杂得多 | 
| [38:11] | Lily Van Helsing. | 莉莉·范海辛 | 
| [38:14] | I’m sorry I doubted you. | 抱歉我怀疑过你 | 
| [38:18] | From this day forth I swear I will help you as much as I can. | 从今天起 我发誓我会尽我所能帮助你 | 
| [38:30] | Rest now, you. | 休息吧 | 
| [38:41] | Did you find anything? | 你找到什么了吗 | 
| [38:42] | My husband acquired the shipment manifest for the harbour. | 我丈夫拿到了海港的船舶货单 | 
| [38:46] | Indeed there is a freighter leaving this evening. | 今晚的确有一艘货轮驶离这里 | 
| [38:49] | A dozen unusual crates from the East Asia Trading Company. | 运载着东亚贸易公司的十二个奇怪的板条箱 | 
| [38:54] | Headed where? | 去往哪里 | 
| [38:56] | San Francisco. | 旧金山 | 
| [38:59] | We have to stop that ship. | 我们得阻止那艘船 | 
| [39:01] | I am afraid we are already too late. | 恐怕已经迟了 | 
| [39:50] | You made it back. | 你回来了 | 
| [39:54] | Not what you were expecting? | 和你想的不太一样吧 | 
| [39:59] | How long was I gone for? | 我离开多久了 | 
| [40:01] | A blink of an eye. | 瞬间而已 | 
| [40:03] | That’s not… | 太不… | 
| [40:05] | But now you know. | 不过现在你知道了 | 
| [40:07] | Did you see it? The B’ah? | 你看见巴了吗 | 
| [40:09] | It’s totem? | 还有图腾 | 
| [40:11] | Did you claim it? | 你得到它了吗 | 
| [40:14] | Not exactly. | 并没有 | 
| [40:17] | But I know where it is. | 不过我知道它在哪儿了 | 
| [40:21] | – Let’s go. – Where? | – 走吧 – 去哪儿 | 
| [40:24] | San Francisco. | 旧金山 | 
| [40:27] | That’s where it went all these years ago. | 那就是它数年前去的地方 | 
| [40:29] | And what will you do if you find it? | 你找到它后打算怎么办 | 
| [40:32] | You know what I’ll do. | 你知道我会怎么做 | 
| [40:35] | But first, you. | 不过首先是你 | 
| [40:37] | I’m gonna do what you asked. | 我会照你说的做 | 
| [40:42] | I’m gonna release you from your obligation to the Van Helsings. | 我会把你从对凡海辛家族的义务中解放出来 | 
| [40:46] | You are too kind. | 你真是太好了 | 
| [40:49] | – And wise. – Yes. | – 也很明智 – 是啊 | 
| [40:51] | Wise enough to know that you were hoping | 明智地意识到 你希望 | 
| [40:53] | I wouldn’t return from that vision. | 我不会从梦境中回来 | 
| [40:56] | No, I… I was sworn to… | 不 我发誓过… | 
| [41:00] | Obey me, yes. | 遵从我 没错 | 
| [41:01] | Until I release you or I die. | 直到我给你自由 或者我的死亡 | 
| [41:06] | If you couldn’t do it you were hoping the B’ah could. | 如果你无法下手 你就希望巴可以做到 | 
| [41:14] | My mother told me to destroy these. | 我的母亲告诉过我要毁掉这些 | 
| [41:16] | No, you must not, it’s mine. | 不 不行 它是我的 | 
| [41:36] | The more elders there are the greater chance I’ll be betrayed. | 长老越多 我被背叛的几率就越大 | 
| [41:43] | I release you. | 我给你自由 |