| 时间 | 英文 | 中文 | 
|---|---|---|
| [00:08] | There is nothing else. | 没有别的了 | 
| [00:11] | You must feed. | 你必须进食 | 
| [00:12] | But there’s a new type of vampire out there. | 但是外面有一种新型吸血鬼 | 
| [00:15] | We call them daywalkers. | 我们称之为日行者 | 
| [00:17] | See, they can be out under the sun and not burn. | 他们能日光下出行而不被灼伤 | 
| [00:21] | All I’ve ever wanted was to be me, and to be loved. | 我只想好好做我自己 好好被爱 | 
| [00:25] | What did I do to deserve a son like you? | 我造了什么孽才会生出来你这样的儿子啊 | 
| [00:30] | – Who are you? – We’re the Johnsons. | – 你们是谁 – 我们是约翰逊家族 | 
| [00:33] | My partner and I have trained them well. | 我的同伴和我把他们训练得很好 | 
| [00:34] | At night we sleep underground and during the day | 晚上我们睡在地下 而白天 | 
| [00:37] | all the kids have duties in order to keep us safe. | 所有孩子都值班来保我们安全 | 
| [00:39] | My Mohamad. | 我的穆罕默德 | 
| [00:41] | I’m Felix, you psycho. | 我是菲利克斯 你个神经病 | 
| [02:05] | I don’t wanna go! | 我不想走 | 
| [02:06] | Please, don’t… don’t let them take me! | 求求你 别让他们把我带走 | 
| [02:09] | Please, Father! | 求求你了 父亲 | 
| [02:11] | No, I… I promise I’ll be good! | 我… 我发誓我会乖乖的 | 
| [02:13] | I promise! No! | 我保证 不要 | 
| [02:15] | I’m your son, I’m yours! | 我是你的儿子 我是你的 | 
| [02:17] | You made me! | 是你生下了我 | 
| [02:19] | Wait! | 等等 | 
| [02:24] | Listen to me, Sam. | 听我说 山姆 | 
| [02:28] | I want you to understand. | 我希望你能明白 | 
| [02:31] | I called the police and I want you locked up forever. | 我报了警 我希望你永远都不出来 | 
| [02:37] | You are not my son. | 你不是我的儿子 | 
| [02:40] | You are evil. | 你很邪恶 | 
| [02:46] | I’ll be good. | 我会听话的 | 
| [02:52] | Don’t leave me. | 别丢下我 | 
| [03:09] | You will never see me again. | 你永远都不会见到我了 | 
| [03:18] | Never. | 永远 | 
| [03:20] | Never!! | 永远 | 
| [03:24] | Never!!! | 永远 | 
| [04:08] | Hey. Hey, Buck, over here. | 巴克 来这边 | 
| [04:10] | I think I saw her go under there. | 我好像看见她从那边下去了 | 
| [04:16] | Is she in there? | 她在那里面吗 | 
| [04:18] | Yeah, yeah! I can see her! | 对 我看见她了 | 
| [04:22] | Grab that shovel there, Buck! | 拿那边那个铁锹 巴克 | 
| [04:25] | Gotta clear her out while the sun shines. | 必须要在太阳落山之前把她带出来 | 
| [04:34] | Get outta there, will ya? | 出去吧 好吗 | 
| [04:36] | Get! | 走 | 
| [04:40] | I can’t believe you even spied it back there. | 真不敢相信你还能找到它 | 
| [04:42] | Could hold up here a couple days once we kill the bitch. | 我们杀了那个婊子之后还能在这对付几天 | 
| [04:46] | You just try. | 你试试看吧 | 
| [04:50] | Kill them. | 杀了他们 | 
| [04:52] | We must feed. | 我们必须进食 | 
| [04:53] | You’re too weak to fight. | 你太虚弱了 没法战斗 | 
| [04:55] | No blood for days. | 好几天没吸血了 | 
| [04:57] | And sun in the mountains? | 还有山里的太阳 | 
| [04:58] | But hide… and they kill us both. | 但是躲起来的话… 他们会把我们都杀了的 | 
| [05:06] | I need to get some diesel. | 我得去弄点柴油 | 
| [05:08] | Stay in or come out. | 待里面或者出去 | 
| [05:10] | Either way, you burn. | 不管怎么样你都会烧死的 | 
| [05:12] | And that’s not how I die. | 我才不要这么死 | 
| [05:16] | – Do not leave me. – Silence! | – 别丢下我 – 安静 | 
| [05:19] | They don’t know that you’re here, | 他们不知道你在这里 | 
| [05:21] | so keep it that way. | 所以别让他们发现 | 
| [05:24] | Come on, you piece of shit! Get outta there! | 快点 你个废物 快出去 | 
| [05:27] | I’ll drag you right out! | 我这就把你拖出去 | 
| [05:29] | You stupid feral dumber than zombies. | 你这个比僵尸还蠢的野杂种 | 
| [05:32] | You think you can take us? | 你以为你能对付得了我们 | 
| [05:34] | Burn, baby! Burn! | 烧吧 宝贝 烧吧 | 
| [05:38] | Stupid bitch! | 臭婊子 | 
| [05:43] | What is it? | 那是什么 | 
| [05:46] | It’s ferals, but different. | 是野人 但是不一样了 | 
| [06:03] | What have we got here? | 这边的是什么 | 
| [06:07] | Don’t be scared. | 别害怕 | 
| [06:09] | I’ll take care of you now. One little bite. | 现在让我来照顾你吧 只要小小一口 | 
| [06:35] | What are you? | 你是什么 | 
| [06:37] | What am I? | 我是什么 | 
| [06:40] | I am the new breed. | 我是新品种 | 
| [06:43] | I am invincible. | 我是无敌的 | 
| [06:46] | look around you. | 看看周围 | 
| [06:58] | I am your future | 我是你的未来 | 
| [07:41] | Can you hear that? Hello? Hello! | 你能听见吗 喂 喂 | 
| [07:43] | Deaf boy, hello! | 聋小子 喂 | 
| [07:45] | How about this? | 这个怎么样 | 
| [07:47] | You like that? Psycho? Huh? | 你喜欢么 神经病 | 
| [07:49] | You little freak. | 你这个小变态 | 
| [07:50] | Hey, hello. | 喂 | 
| [07:52] | Hello, hello, hello! | 喂 喂 喂 | 
| [07:59] | Hey, deaf boy, get this? | 聋小子 懂这个么 | 
| [08:01] | Hear this? | 听到了么 | 
| [08:02] | You’re such a psycho. | 你真是个神经病 | 
| [08:07] | Hello. | 喂 | 
| [08:08] | Hello. | 喂 | 
| [08:09] | Hello. Hello. | 喂 喂 | 
| [08:11] | Deaf boy! Hello. | 聋小子 喂 | 
| [08:14] | That’s perfect. | 太完美了 | 
| [08:16] | This’ll put you in the hospital. Real nice. | 这样你就要住院了 真棒 | 
| [08:34] | Come on! | 别吧 | 
| [08:35] | He can’t take it! | 他受不住的 | 
| [08:36] | That’s enough! Drop it! | 够了 放下 | 
| [08:38] | Drop it right now. | 现在就放下 | 
| [08:41] | Get up against the wall right now. Go! Go! | 起来靠墙站着去 去 快去 | 
| [08:49] | Good. | 好 | 
| [08:54] | You two are going to lock-up. | 你们俩要被关禁闭了 | 
| [09:06] | Samuel. | 塞缪尔 | 
| [09:22] | Samuel. | 塞缪尔 | 
| [09:36] | It’s time to begin. | 是时候开始了 | 
| [09:44] | It’s time to end. | 是时候结束了 | 
| [09:49] | It is? | 是吗 | 
| [09:51] | You know what you need. | 你知道你需要什么 | 
| [09:56] | What I need. | 我需要什么 | 
| [09:59] | Find it. | 找到它 | 
| [10:07] | What I need? | 我需要什么 | 
| [10:11] | And Samuel… the one who stands with you, | 还有塞缪尔… 那个与你并肩的人 | 
| [10:18] | he must be worthy. | 他必须值得 | 
| [10:36] | I need to feed! | 我需要进食 | 
| [10:40] | Not yet. | 还没到时候 | 
| [10:42] | You must control your yearnings. | 你必须控制你的欲望 | 
| [10:45] | – I need blood. – Yes. | – 我需要鲜血 – 没错 | 
| [10:49] | Don’t let it consume you. | 别让它控制你 | 
| [10:51] | If you control, command yourself, you have power. | 如果你能掌握控制权 命令你自己 你就有了力量 | 
| [11:01] | Everyone knows that. | 所有人都知道 | 
| [11:03] | Not for blood. | 别想着鲜血 | 
| [11:06] | Not for anything. | 什么都别想 | 
| [11:07] | Blood is what I need. | 我就需要鲜血 | 
| [11:12] | Hey come on. Move! | 来吧 快走 | 
| [11:25] | He doesn’t belong in a place like this. | 他不属于这样的地方 | 
| [11:27] | Yet here he is. | 但是他就在这里 | 
| [11:30] | He is small for his age, alright? | 他比同龄人个头要小 明白吗 | 
| [11:32] | He’s almost completely deaf. | 他几乎全聋了 | 
| [11:34] | the other boys are targeting him | 其他的男孩子在攻击他 | 
| [11:35] | He’s not here for being an angel, alright. | 他到这儿来可不是因为他是个小天使 | 
| [11:37] | You know what he did to his own father. | 你也知道他对他自己的父亲做了什么 | 
| [11:39] | You can’t fix ’em all. | 你不可能把他们都治好的 | 
| [11:48] | Come with me. | 跟我来 | 
| [11:52] | Come. | 来吧 | 
| [12:05] | Yes. | 对 | 
| [12:25] | My dad always said every man should have a trade. | 我爸爸总说每个男人都应该有自己的看家本事 | 
| [12:29] | I didn’t listen to him, look where that got me. | 我没听他的 看看我落到了什么境地 | 
| [12:46] | I can try and protect you in here | 在这里我可以试着保护你 | 
| [12:49] | but you have to protect yourself out there | 可是你之后到了外面的世界 | 
| [12:53] | in the world after, right? | 就要自己保护自己了 好吗 | 
| [12:56] | You have to protect yourself. | 你必须要保护自己 | 
| [13:01] | You have to protect yourself, right? | 你必须要保护自己 对吧 | 
| [13:09] | Right. | 对 | 
| [13:14] | Hey deaf boy! Come here! | 聋小子 过来 | 
| [13:16] | I want to tell you something! | 我想跟你说点事情 | 
| [13:19] | Don’t run, mouse! | 别跑 老鼠 | 
| [13:24] | You can run but you can’t hide, mouse! | 你尽管跑 但是你藏不住的 老鼠 | 
| [13:34] | We’ll find you, mousy boy! | 我们会找到你的 小鼠崽子 | 
| [13:41] | Mousy, mousy, mousy! | 小老鼠 小老鼠 小老鼠 | 
| [13:45] | Gonna come out and play? | 想出来玩玩么 | 
| [13:47] | Mouse. | 老鼠 | 
| [14:12] | My jaw! He broke my jaw! | 我的下巴 他把我下巴打断了 | 
| [14:19] | He you broke your jaw, man. | 他把你的下巴打断了 兄弟 | 
| [14:30] | Sam! | 山姆 | 
| [14:32] | Sam! | 山姆 | 
| [14:39] | Have you seen Keith and Gus? | 你见到基斯和古斯了吗 | 
| [14:42] | I have to finish. | 我得做完这个 | 
| [14:44] | What’re you working on there? | 你在做什么 | 
| [14:46] | let me see that. | 给我看看 | 
| [14:49] | Are those teeth? | 这些是牙齿吗 | 
| [14:51] | It’s not done. | 还没做完呢 | 
| [14:56] | Where are they, Sam? | 他们在哪里 山姆 | 
| [15:13] | Oh, dear God! | 哦 天哪 | 
| [15:20] | They’re still breathing! They’re still alive, Sam! | 他们还有呼吸 他们还活着 山姆 | 
| [15:25] | Keep it safe. | 为了最后一击 | 
| [15:28] | For the end. | 你要保管好它 | 
| [15:38] | Go!!! Go! Go! Go!!! | 快走 快走 快走 快走 | 
| [15:57] | Keep it safe. | 为了最后一击 | 
| [16:00] | For the end. | 你要保管好它 | 
| [17:15] | You have what you need | 你拥有你需要的 | 
| [17:17] | but the one that you choose must be worthy. | 但你必须选择一个最有价值的 | 
| [17:28] | Ivory… | 爱芙莉… | 
| [17:32] | Ivory. | 爱芙莉 | 
| [17:43] | You’re dead. | 你死了 | 
| [17:45] | They’ve killed you. | 他们杀了你 | 
| [17:47] | Ivory. | 爱芙莉 | 
| [17:49] | Ivory. | 爱芙莉 | 
| [17:55] | Your face has changed. | 你的脸变了 | 
| [17:59] | You are different. | 你不一样了 | 
| [18:01] | A new power. | 一种新的力量 | 
| [18:05] | It flows within me. | 它在我体内流动 | 
| [18:10] | I’ll give this to you. | 我要把它传给你 | 
| [18:13] | No. | 不要 | 
| [18:14] | Yes. | 要的 | 
| [18:16] | And together we’ll return to the sisterhood. | 我们会一起回到姐妹会 | 
| [18:23] | To rule? | 重新掌权吗 | 
| [18:26] | To rule. | 重新掌权 | 
| [18:29] | Together. | 我们一起 | 
| [18:33] | – Yes. – What’ll I do? | – 对 – 我该怎么做 | 
| [18:36] | It’s ok, it’s ok. | 不会有事的 | 
| [18:38] | Be calm, be calm, be calm, be calm… | 冷静 冷静 冷静 | 
| [18:41] | All the pain, it’ll be over soon. | 所有的痛苦 很快就会结束的 | 
| [18:47] | It’ll be all over soon. | 很快一切就会结束的 | 
| [18:52] | It’s ok. | 没事的 | 
| [18:58] | Shh. | 嘘 | 
| [18:59] | It’ll be better, and it will be our time to rule. | 一切会更好的 我们将要统治世界 | 
| [19:36] | Will they welcome me as their leader? | 她们会欢迎我成为她们的首领吗 | 
| [19:38] | The sisterhood welcomes no one | 姐妹会不欢迎任何人 | 
| [19:41] | but they obey the laws of the order. | 但她们服从组织的规则 | 
| [19:43] | Will you still wear the mask of mud when you rule as one? | 你一个人统治的时候你还会戴泥面具吗 | 
| [19:47] | I’m of the sisterhood. | 我是姐妹会的人 | 
| [19:49] | Our rituals are what hold us together. | 我们的仪式就是团结我们的力量 | 
| [19:51] | But it is to shield the sun and we have no use for that now. | 但那是用来遮挡阳光的 而我们现在已经不需要了 | 
| [19:56] | Hear me, Scab. | 听着 斯卡布 | 
| [19:57] | I am one with the sisterhood. | 我是姐妹会的人 | 
| [19:59] | That is who I am. | 这就是我 | 
| [20:01] | You are more now. | 你现在不止如此了 | 
| [20:03] | We are more. | 我们不止如此了 | 
| [20:06] | Years ago, before I was turned, | 几年前 在我成为吸血鬼之前 | 
| [20:08] | when the monks tried to burn me alive, | 在那些僧侣企图把我活活烧死时 | 
| [20:10] | it was the sisterhood who saved me. | 是姐妹会救了我 | 
| [20:13] | I saved you, too. | 我也救了你 | 
| [20:14] | And I returned the favour. | 我已经报答了你 | 
| [20:17] | But I’ll always be one with the sisterhood. | 但我仍会永远是姐妹会的一员 | 
| [20:20] | This will not change. | 这永远不会改变 | 
| [20:23] | Then I must be one with them, too. | 那我也要成为她们的一员 | 
| [20:27] | Look. | 看 | 
| [20:33] | It’s I, it’s sister Ivory. | 是我 是姐妹爱芙莉 | 
| [20:35] | I’ve returned from the elder. | 我从长老那里回来了 | 
| [20:37] | Kneel! | 跪下 | 
| [20:38] | Worship your master! | 要尊敬你们的主人 | 
| [20:40] | What’s happened? | 发生什么了 | 
| [20:42] | What happened? | 发生什么了 | 
| [20:44] | Men. | 人类 | 
| [20:47] | Everything’s gone. | 所有东西都没了 | 
| [20:49] | Everything’s ashes. | 所有东西都烧成灰了 | 
| [20:52] | No. | 不要 | 
| [20:56] | No! | 不要 | 
| [21:04] | They will pay for this. | 他们会付出代价的 | 
| [21:06] | This new power I have. | 我拥有了新的力量 | 
| [21:08] | I’m going to give it to you. | 我会把它传给你 | 
| [21:09] | I’m going to give it to all of you. | 我会把它传给你们所有人 | 
| [21:12] | And together the sisterhood will rule. | 我们姐妹会统治世界 | 
| [21:29] | We’re doing the best we can. | 我们已经尽全力了 | 
| [21:31] | That’s all we can ask of ourselves, | 我们只能做到这些了 | 
| [21:34] | that’s all we can ask of the kids, too. | 孩子们也只能做到这些了 | 
| [21:36] | I know that. | 我知道 | 
| [21:39] | Well, I’m just saying. | 我只是说说而已 | 
| [21:42] | It doesn’t mean we’re gonna make it, though. | 又不是说我们一定能活命 | 
| [21:44] | Of course we’re gonna make it. | 我们当然能活下去 | 
| [21:47] | You sure? | 你确定 | 
| [21:49] | Of course. | 当然 | 
| [21:50] | We’re all gonna make it. | 我们都会活下去的 | 
| [21:52] | Every single last one of us. | 我们每一个人 | 
| [21:55] | We’ll stick it out ’til the end of this thing. | 我们会坚持到最后一刻 | 
| [21:58] | I checked our supply levels. | 我查看了我们的物资储备 | 
| [22:01] | We’re running low. | 已经不多了 | 
| [22:02] | If this keeps up we’re gonna run out. | 如果继续这样下去物资会用光的 | 
| [22:05] | Fine. | 好 | 
| [22:06] | Ethan and I will go out, | 伊森和我会趁着天气好时出去 | 
| [22:08] | see what we can scare up while the weather’s good. | 看看我们能找到什么 | 
| [22:10] | Ok. | 好 | 
| [22:14] | Why don’t you take Felix, too? | 为什么不带上菲利克斯 | 
| [22:17] | Felix? | 菲利克斯吗 | 
| [22:20] | No, he’s a city guy. | 不了 他是个城里人 | 
| [22:22] | And he’s not ready. | 而且他还没准备好 | 
| [22:23] | Not after what he’s been through. | 还没从他的经历中恢复过来 | 
| [22:24] | We’ve all been through stuff. | 我们都经历了很多事 | 
| [22:26] | Not like him. He’s not ready. | 不是他那样的事 他还没准备好 | 
| [22:28] | Ok. | 好吧 | 
| [22:34] | You know, we better get going if we wanna leave by dawn. | 我们如果想在天亮前出发最好赶快行动起来 | 
| [22:41] | You know, you’re right about Felix. | 关于菲利克斯 你说的很对 | 
| [22:44] | He is more damaged than the others, | 他比别人受的伤都要多 | 
| [22:46] | which is exactly why we should teach him to provide. | 这也正是为什么我们要教他找食物 | 
| [22:50] | What, ’cause it makes him feel more like a man, right? | 因为这会让他更觉得自己是个男子汉 是吗 | 
| [22:53] | Bring home the bacon, huh? | 养家糊口吗 | 
| [22:55] | You’re really something, you know that? | 你可真是…你知道吧 | 
| [22:57] | Yeah. | 知道 | 
| [23:14] | I better get going. | 我要去干活了 | 
| [23:35] | What did I say? | 我刚说什么了 | 
| [23:39] | About animals? | 动物血会怎么样 | 
| [23:43] | I have to feed. | 我需要吃东西 | 
| [23:46] | I must feed. | 我必须吃东西 | 
| [23:51] | Why are you doing this to me, huh? | 你为什么这么对我 | 
| [23:55] | Starving me. | 让我挨饿 | 
| [23:56] | Why? What for? | 为什么 | 
| [23:58] | You are vampire. | 你是个吸血鬼 | 
| [24:03] | I’m hungry. | 我很饿 | 
| [24:05] | You must learn to be what you are. | 你必须学习做一只吸血鬼 | 
| [24:11] | What for? | 为什么 | 
| [24:12] | I will teach you to be what you must be. | 我会教你如何做回你自己 | 
| [24:19] | What is that? | 那是什么 | 
| [24:20] | It is who I am. | 那就是我 | 
| [24:27] | This is where I found who I am, long ago. | 很久之前我就是这么明白真实的自我的 | 
| [24:34] | Now you must do the same. | 现在你也要这样 | 
| [24:37] | Find you. | 发现自己 | 
| [24:39] | Forge. | 磨炼 | 
| [24:40] | You. | 你自己 | 
| [24:43] | That is why you must suffer. | 这就是为什么你必须受苦 | 
| [24:51] | Time for the hunt. | 到狩猎时间了 | 
| [25:45] | It’s something primal. | 狩猎是你的本能 | 
| [25:48] | Something deep inside you, a connection with everything. | 它深藏在你体内 联系着一切 | 
| [25:53] | And it’s important, especially these days. | 而且十分重要 尤其是在现在 | 
| [26:06] | Shh. | 嘘 | 
| [26:08] | What? | 什么 | 
| [26:10] | You must learn patience. | 你要学着耐心 | 
| [26:12] | It takes practise. | 这需要训练 | 
| [26:14] | Patience. | 耐心 | 
| [26:17] | Control. | 控制 | 
| [26:28] | He’s beautiful. | 他真漂亮 | 
| [26:31] | She. | 是她 | 
| [26:33] | Yes, she is. | 她很漂亮 | 
| [26:36] | She’s also dinner for your whole family. | 她也是你们一家的晚饭 | 
| [26:39] | I don’t wanna kill her. | 我不想杀了她 | 
| [26:44] | That’s the trade in life. | 这是天经地义 | 
| [26:47] | We appreciate all this beauty | 我们赞叹于这些美丽 | 
| [26:50] | and then at the end of the day we still gotta eat. | 但归根结底我们还是要吃东西 | 
| [26:55] | But I’m hungry! | 但我好饿 | 
| [26:56] | We must hunt with power and control. | 狩猎时必须要同时拥有力量和控制 | 
| [27:01] | What for? | 为什么 | 
| [27:03] | To own who you are. | 为了获得真我 | 
| [27:06] | To gain control. | 为了控制一切 | 
| [27:08] | It is here. | 在你心里 | 
| [27:09] | Smell them from here. | 从心里感受气味 | 
| [27:12] | Taste from here. | 从心里品尝味道 | 
| [27:17] | I don’t like that trade. | 我不喜欢这种传统 | 
| [27:19] | It’s a sacred trade as old as time itself. | 这是一项神圣的传统 从世界伊始就已经存在了 | 
| [27:23] | You’ll see. | 你会知道的 | 
| [27:25] | I’m not ready. | 我没做好准备 | 
| [27:27] | You are ready. | 你准备好了 | 
| [27:30] | Just as ready as anyone. | 就和其他人一样 | 
| [27:43] | You wanna make sure you kill it. | 一定要杀死它 | 
| [27:46] | Wounding an animal is a terrible thing. | 让动物受伤是恶行 | 
| [27:50] | Easy. | 放轻松 | 
| [28:06] | First, you pick a mouse. One with heart and drive. | 首先 你要选只老鼠 要活蹦乱跳的 | 
| [28:18] | Smell them. | 闻到它们 | 
| [28:19] | Taste them. | 品尝它们 | 
| [28:23] | Sense them. | 感知它们 | 
| [28:25] | Here. | 用这里 | 
| [28:30] | Ok. | 好 | 
| [28:43] | It’s ok. | 没关系的 | 
| [29:13] | Her! | 就她了 | 
| [30:02] | No! | 不 | 
| [30:04] | No! Get off me! | 放开我 | 
| [30:06] | Control, Mohamad. | 控制自己 默罕默德 | 
| [30:08] | Let me go! | 放我走 | 
| [30:11] | Control. | 控制自己 | 
| [30:17] | No! | 不 | 
| [30:24] | No! | 不 | 
| [30:28] | I need to feed! | 我需要进食 | 
| [30:29] | And you will. | 你会的 | 
| [30:31] | – I need to kill! – And you will. | – 我要杀戮 – 你也会的 | 
| [30:37] | But not like an animal. | 但别像野兽那样 | 
| [30:52] | You will be worthy. | 你会值得的 | 
| [30:58] | You will be. | 会的 | 
| [31:09] | Everything seemed under control. | 一切好像都在掌控之中 | 
| [31:11] | Terrible, sure. | 当然 是很糟糕 | 
| [31:13] | But manageable, at least. | 但至少还可以控制 | 
| [31:15] | But then, out of nowhere, whack! | 但接着 不知从哪里冒出来 | 
| [31:18] | The slayer’s BFF cast her very first spell and the boyfriend, | 猎人的死党施了第一个咒语 她男朋友呢 | 
| [31:23] | he got his soul back. | 他回魂了 | 
| [31:24] | But isn’t that a good thing? | 但那不是件好事吗 | 
| [31:27] | Getting back his soul is what she wanted, right? | 让他回魂正是她期望的 不是吗 | 
| [31:29] | You’d think. | 那是你认为的 | 
| [31:31] | But it was actually the worst thing ever, | 但其实这是最糟的了 | 
| [31:33] | ’cause even though his soul was back in him | 因为尽管他的灵魂回归了 | 
| [31:36] | the slayer had to kill | 如果她想拯救世界 | 
| [31:37] | him anyways if she was gonna save the world. | 那猎人无论如何都要干掉他 | 
| [31:40] | So she does. | 所以她杀了他 | 
| [31:42] | World one, boyfriend zero. | 牺牲男友 拯救世界 | 
| [31:47] | Ok. | 好的 | 
| [31:48] | Thank you, Ethan. | 谢了 伊森 | 
| [31:51] | It’s from this old TV show my mom used to watch. | 这是从我妈以前看的老电视剧里知道的 | 
| [31:53] | Well, now you can tell all the little ones | 好吧 那你现在可以告诉这群小孩 | 
| [31:55] | what TV used to be like. | 以前电视是什么样的了 | 
| [31:56] | Or not. | 还是别了 | 
| [31:58] | Let’s get everybody ready for bed… | 现在大家准备睡… | 
| [32:09] | Who’s there! | 谁在那 | 
| [32:13] | Just me. | 是我 | 
| [32:16] | Sorry. | 抱歉 | 
| [32:17] | Hey, you almost got shot. | 嘿 你差点中枪 | 
| [32:19] | I just wanted to surprise you. | 我就想给你们个惊喜 | 
| [32:31] | look at that. | 看看那个 | 
| [32:32] | What a beauty. | 多漂亮 | 
| [32:34] | – Way to go, Felix. – Whew. | – 干得好 菲利克斯 – 嗯 | 
| [32:36] | It’s a start. | 继续努力 | 
| [32:37] | Alright, let’s get this thing cleaned up. | 好吧 我们把它洗干净 | 
| [32:38] | Give me a hand. | 帮我一把 | 
| [32:49] | How’d you feel? | 感觉怎么样 | 
| [32:52] | About the kill? | 捕猎还好吗 | 
| [32:54] | Good. | 还不错 | 
| [32:56] | Weird. | 很奇怪 | 
| [32:59] | But I get what you mean, though. | 但我现在懂你的意思了 | 
| [33:03] | It’s deep. | 这很深奥 | 
| [33:05] | Like you know how you fit in all this. | 就好像你知道要如何适应这一切了 | 
| [33:30] | Do not kill the mouse, Mohamad. | 别杀掉老鼠 默罕默德 | 
| [33:37] | Do not kill the mouse. | 不要杀掉老鼠 | 
| [33:55] | Retreat! | 撤退 | 
| [33:57] | Retreat! Let’s go! | 撤退 快走 | 
| [33:59] | Come on! Go, go, go! | 快 动起来 | 
| [34:05] | Patience. | 耐心点 | 
| [34:12] | Tabby! | 泰比 | 
| [34:14] | Tabby, no! | 泰比 不要 | 
| [34:15] | Get out of there! | 离开那里 | 
| [34:16] | Tabby, don’t go down there! | 泰比 别下去 | 
| [34:26] | Damn it. | 该死 | 
| [34:34] | Go! Go! | 快走 | 
| [35:03] | You want some of this? Huh? | 你想来点这个吗 | 
| [35:08] | Come on, you pussy! | 来啊 你个胆小鬼 | 
| [35:19] | You’re the mouse. | 你就是那只老鼠 | 
| [35:23] | I wanna kill you but I mustn’t. | 我想杀你但我不能 | 
| [35:32] | You’re the new Mohamad, aren’t you? | 你是新的默罕默德 是吗 | 
| [35:35] | New Mohamad? | 新的默罕默德 | 
| [35:38] | I’m the only Mohamad. | 我是唯一的默罕默德 | 
| [35:40] | That’s what you think! | 那不过是你这样认为 | 
| [36:05] | I pity you. | 我可怜你 | 
| [36:06] | I really do! | 真的 | 
| [36:18] | Too slow. | 太慢了 | 
| [36:33] | Sam. | 山姆 | 
| [36:41] | Sam? | 山姆 | 
| [36:47] | Sam! | 山姆 | 
| [36:50] | Sam! | 山姆 | 
| [36:52] | Sam! | 山姆 | 
| [36:53] | No! | 不 | 
| [36:55] | Sam! You can’t just leave me here! | 山姆 你不能就这么把我留在这 | 
| [36:59] | Sam! | 山姆 | 
| [37:02] | Sam! | 山姆 | 
| [37:07] | Sam. | 山姆 | 
| [37:09] | Sam, you can’t just leave me here. | 山姆 你不能就这么把我留在这 | 
| [37:11] | When I talked about the mouse… | 我之前说的小老鼠… | 
| [37:15] | Mohamad, you’re now the mouse. | 默罕默德 你现在才是那只老鼠 | 
| [37:23] | No. No!!! | 不 不要 | 
| [37:25] | Nooooooooo! | 不要啊 | 
| [37:29] | No. | 别这样 | 
| [37:37] | He will stand by me. | 他将是站在我身边的那个人 | 
| [37:40] | He will be worthy. | 他将会创造价值 | 
| [37:43] | No, you can’t do this, Sam! | 不 你不能这么做 山姆 | 
| [37:45] | Sam, no. | 山姆 别这样 | 
| [37:46] | My Mohamad. | # 我的默罕默德呦 # | 
| [37:48] | Sam, you can’t just leave me here. | 山姆 你不能把我留在这 | 
| [37:50] | My Mohamad. | # 我的默罕默德啊 # | 
| [37:52] | – My Mohamad. – Sam, you can’t do this. | – # 我的默罕默德呀 # – 山姆 你不能这么做 | 
| [37:55] | You hate to see me go. | # 你不愿目睹我的离开 # | 
| [37:58] | You can’t just leave me here! | 你不能就这么把我留在这 | 
| [38:00] | Bye, bye, baby. | # 再见了 亲爱的 # | 
| [38:02] | – Sam! – Bye, bye, baby. | – 山姆 – # 亲爱的 再见了 # | 
| [38:05] | Sam!!! | 山姆 | 
| [38:10] | Sam! | 山姆 | 
| [38:12] | Sam! | 山姆 | 
| [38:26] | Sam!!!!!!! | 山姆 | 
| [38:29] | We’re almost there everybody. | 我们快到了 | 
| [38:30] | Stick with your buddy and keep up. | 紧跟着你的伙伴 跟上来 | 
| [38:39] | Ok, we made it, guys. | 好了 伙计们 我们做到了 | 
| [38:43] | Ethan! | 伊森 | 
| [38:44] | Hey, Ethan. | 嘿 伊森 | 
| [38:48] | How many did we lose? | 我们失去了多少人 | 
| [38:49] | Two in the woods. | 树林里没了两个 | 
| [38:50] | Mike’s looking for them, but Tabby, | 迈克正在找他们 | 
| [38:51] | I haven’t seen her since camp. | 但从营帐那里我就没见到过泰比了 | 
| [38:53] | I think Felix went after her. | 菲利克斯应该去找她了 | 
| [38:55] | I’m going back. | 我要回去 | 
| [38:56] | It’s too dangerous alone. | 一个人太危险了 | 
| [38:57] | I’m not worried about me. | 我不在乎 | 
| [38:58] | You take care of these kids. | 看好这些孩子 | 
| [39:00] | I’ll be back when I… | 我会回来的… | 
| [39:06] | Hey. | 嘿 | 
| [39:07] | Hey, Tabby. | 泰比 | 
| [39:08] | Hey. | 是你吗 | 
| [39:09] | No. No, no. | 别怕 | 
| [39:11] | You’re ok. | 你没事的 | 
| [39:12] | You’re ok. | 没事的 | 
| [39:16] | Where’s Felix? | 菲利克斯在哪 | 
| [39:19] | Grendel got him. | 被戈兰德尔抓住了 | 
| [41:09] | Not yet. | 还没到时候 | 
| [41:13] | Feel it. | 感受它 | 
| [41:21] | Now. | 现在 | 
| [41:45] | I am Felix. | 我是菲利克斯 | 
| [41:47] | Yes. | 对 | 
| [41:50] | You are Felix. | 你是菲利克斯 | 
| [42:14] | I am Sam. | 我是山姆 | 
| [42:18] | Samuel. | 塞缪尔 | 
| [42:21] | Bring what you need. | 带你所需 | 
| [42:25] | Bring the one who is worthy. | 带来有价值之人 | 
| [42:31] | It is time. | 时候到了 |