时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:01] | Previously onVan Helsing. | |
[00:02] | The Dark One is through there, find her, destroy the path. | 黑暗之君就在另一头 找到她 摧毁那条道路 |
[00:07] | – Where the hell are we? – Transylvania. | 我们到底在哪里? |
[00:10] | The mysterious young woman claims to be a vampire hunter. | 特兰西瓦尼亚 一名神秘的年轻女子 自称是吸血鬼猎人 |
[00:13] | We must discover who this woman is. | 我们一定要查出这名女子是谁 |
[00:15] | Behold, Olivia Von Dracula. | 看好了 她就是奥莉维亚冯德古拉 |
[00:18] | Now I know why my mother sent me here. | 我总算明白母亲为何要送我来这里了 |
[00:20] | The Dark One ends now! | 黑暗之君就此终结! |
[00:27] | No! | 不! NETFLIX 原创剧集 |
[00:33] | – Kill the witch! – Murderer! | 杀了那女巫! |
[00:35] | Murderer! | -杀了她! -杀了她! |
[00:38] | – Kill the witch! – Kill her! | -杀了那女巫! -杀了那女巫! |
[00:46] | Stay back! | 退后! |
[00:48] | Go! | 往前走 |
[00:49] | See what you did? Look at that! | 往前走 看见你做的好事了吗?自己看! 我真该把你交给他们 |
[00:51] | I should let them have you. | |
[00:54] | – Kill the witch! – Burn her! | -杀了那女巫! -杀了她! |
[00:56] | I saved them from an evil they didn’t see. | 我从他们看不到的邪恶手中 拯救了他们 |
[00:58] | Who is this assassin? The other vampire hunter? | 这个刺客是谁? 另一个吸血鬼猎人? |
[01:02] | The villager, Florian, believes she emerged from the graveyard. | 那个叫弗洛里安的村民 深信她是从墓地里爬出来的 |
[01:05] | Like a phantom bathed in magic light. | 一个被魔法光芒围绕的鬼魂 |
[01:08] | Florian! Florian, you have to kill Michaela! | 弗洛里安 你得杀了米凯拉 |
[01:11] | – Florian, you have to kill Michaela! – Take her! Take her! | -弗洛里安 你得杀了米凯拉 -抓住她! |
[01:14] | Michaela? | 米凯拉? |
[01:17] | How could she know? | 她怎么会知道? 弗洛里安 拜托 |
[01:19] | – Hang, you stupid witch! – Florian, please! | |
[01:22] | Florian! She’s gonna try again! She’s gonna choose somebody else! | 弗洛里安 她还会再试一次 她一定会再挑别人下手! |
[01:26] | What does she mean, “try again”? | 她说“再试一次”是什么意思? |
[01:28] | – Try what? – I do not know. | -试什么? -我不晓得 |
[01:31] | This curious stranger will not live for us to find out. | 但这个好奇的陌生人 不会活到我们找出答案 |
[01:33] | Florian! She’s a vampire! | 弗洛里安 她是吸血鬼! |
[01:36] | She’s gonna choose somebody else. | 她还会再挑一个人下手 |
[01:40] | You murdered their hope and you broke my master’s heart. | 你扼杀了人民的希望 也令我主人彻底心碎 |
[01:43] | – Florian! Please! – You deserve this! | -弗洛里安! -你罪该万死! |
[01:45] | – You deserve it! – Florian! She’s a vampire! | -你罪该万死! -弗洛里安 她是吸血鬼! |
[01:47] | Florian, please! | 弗洛里安 求求你! |
[01:49] | – Death to the witch! Kill her! – Florian! | -臭女巫去死吧!杀了她! -弗洛里安! |
[01:56] | Yeah! Die, witch! | |
[02:45] | We must act quickly. The full moon approaches. | 我们必须赶在满月来临之前行动 |
[02:48] | Begin the preparations. | 开始准备 |
[02:49] | But with the vessel dead and gone, how will we prevail? | 但容器已经死去 我们该如何胜出? |
[02:52] | Life and death are mere obstacles on my path to greatness. | 生死对我而言 只是通往伟大之路上的微小阻碍 |
[02:56] | But, Mother, we searched centuries for a woman pure of heart and soul, | 母亲 可是我们花了好几百年 才找到一个心灵纯净无瑕的女人 |
[03:02] | worthy of corruption by the Dark One. | 配得上受黑暗之君腐化… 还有挽回余地 某种古老的方法依然存在于黑暗之中 |
[03:04] | There’s still a way, an ancient way seeped in darkness. | |
[03:08] | Sisters, gather fresh blood, and in abundance. | 姐妹们 大量地收集鲜血 |
[03:13] | But the villagers, we were only taking them one at a time. | 但是那些村民… 我们一次只能掳走一个啊 |
[03:17] | There is no time for discretion. | 没时间小心翼翼了 |
[03:24] | Go. | 快去 |
[03:29] | And you, find where they buried | 至于你们 找出他们 |
[03:33] | that piece of filth that dared stand in my way. | 把那个胆敢阻碍我的肮脏东西 埋在哪里 |
[03:36] | I know where. | 我知道在哪里 |
[03:39] | You better be sure. | 你最好确定 |
[03:42] | She carried the mark of bewitchment. | 她身上带有魔法印记 |
[03:45] | Someone sent her here to thwart me. | 有人派她来阻挠我 |
[03:48] | Who? | 是谁? |
[03:50] | Why? | 原因为何? |
[03:53] | Bring that wretched body to me so that I might study the mark. | 把那该死的尸体带来给我 好让我研究那个印记 |
[03:57] | Go! | 快去啊! |
[04:01] | And, sisters, | 还有姐妹们 |
[04:03] | sever her head from her body as soon as she is out of her grave. | 一把她从坟墓里挖出来 就立刻取下她的首级 |
[04:07] | We can take no more chances. | 我们不能再冒险了 |
[04:16] | I have avenged your death, my love. | 我已替你报了仇 吾爱 |
[04:21] | That assassin | 那个刺客 |
[04:24] | festers now | 将会腐烂… |
[04:28] | in unsanctified ground, | 在不圣洁的土地中 |
[04:31] | where she shall never find any peace. | 她永远不会获得安宁 |
[04:35] | It is time to prepare the body. | 是时候为遗体做准备了 |
[04:43] | Prepare? | 准备? |
[04:45] | For the funeral. | 为葬礼做准备 |
[04:48] | Men do not know of these practices and should not. | 男人不懂这些流程 也不应该知道 |
[04:52] | You must go. | 您必须离开 |
[04:57] | Who are you? | 你是谁? |
[05:01] | Really? | 你真正的身份 |
[05:03] | I saw you! | 我都看见了! |
[05:06] | Saw me? | 看见了? |
[05:11] | The true me? | 真正的我吗? |
[05:14] | Yes. | 对 |
[05:15] | Ah. | 对 |
[05:20] | But you must have had some idea of my powers. | 但对于我的能力 你心里肯定早就有底了吧? |
[05:23] | What I called upon to deliver you a son? | 我是如何让你们生下了一个儿子 |
[05:26] | You used tinctures. | 你用了药剂 |
[05:28] | Yes, hand-crafted myself. | 没错 我亲手调制的 |
[05:32] | So many innocent lives sacrificed, their blood boiled down to its essence | 无数条无辜生命被牺牲 把他们的血液淬炼至精华 |
[05:38] | and fed one drop at a time to the Countess, | 再一口一口地喂给伯爵夫人 |
[05:41] | to spark life in a dead womb. | 好让她死去的子宫能再次点燃生命 |
[05:43] | You killed those missing villagers. | 是你杀了那些失踪的村民 |
[05:45] | At your command. | 是受你之命啊 |
[05:47] | – You wanted a son! – No. | -你说想要儿子 -不 |
[05:49] | You told me you did not care at what cost. | 你说你不在乎得付出什么代价 |
[05:51] | No, I… I never knew. I… I did not know. | 不 我…我从来都不知道这些事 我不知情 |
[05:55] | – Did you not? – No. | -是吗? -没错 |
[05:57] | Not even in the depths of your soul? | 就连灵魂的最深处也毫无感觉吗? |
[06:07] | Ah, yes. My accomplice after all. | 我想也是 所以说还是我的共犯嘛 |
[06:31] | Grab her. | 拖出来 这就是母亲害怕到 要先夺取她项上人头的人物 |
[06:40] | Hm. This is what the mother fears enough to ask for her head. | |
[06:47] | The axe. | 斧头给我 |
[06:52] | I would simply leave you to rot if it were up to me. | 我只会任你在这里腐烂 要是由我做主的话 |
[06:58] | It’s not. | 可惜不是你做主 |
[07:01] | Wait, Alexandra, don’t make me kill you. | 等等 亚莉珊卓 别逼我杀了你 |
[07:05] | Aah! | |
[07:21] | But how? | 这怎么可能? |
[07:25] | – Who are you? – Go ask your brother. | -你是谁? -去问你哥就知道了 |
[07:27] | Go! Go! | 去啊 快走! |
[07:33] | Come closer and say that. | 有种靠近一点说 |
[07:40] | Bathory? | |
[07:42] | You’re alive and you know my name. How is this? | 巴瑟瑞? 你还活着 还知道我的名字 怎么会这样? |
[07:44] | You’re not gonna live long enough to find out. | 反正你待会就会死了 问那么多干吗? |
[07:48] | – Stop! – I do not wish to harm you. | 住手 我不想伤害你 |
[07:51] | Since when? | 你什么时候变了? |
[07:58] | Witch. Vampire. Speak your truth. | 是女巫还是吸血鬼? 快说出你的真相 |
[08:02] | What other reason have you to try to take my life? | 否则你还有什么理由要取我性命? |
[08:04] | You have no idea. | 多着呢 |
[08:05] | How is it that you’re alive when I saw you hang from the gallows? | 多着呢 我明明看见你被绞死 为什么你还活着? |
[08:09] | I’m pretty tough to keep down. | 我懂得隐藏自己 |
[08:14] | And you heal. | 而且你会自愈 |
[08:16] | Damn right, I do. | 你他妈说对了 |
[08:23] | You need not kill me! We wish for the same thing. | 你不需要杀了我 我们站在同一阵线 |
[08:27] | You’re not a vampire. | 你不是吸血鬼 |
[08:29] | I would burn myself alive if I were. | 如果是的话 我宁愿自焚而死 |
[08:31] | – I’m a vampire hunter. – You hunt vampires? | -我是个吸血鬼猎人 -你猎杀吸血鬼? |
[08:34] | Like my mother before me and her mother before her. | 就像我母亲以及她的母亲一样 |
[08:36] | It’s what we do. | 这是我们家族的传承 |
[08:38] | – Wow. Seriously? – You find this surprising? | 我的天 真的假的? 你很讶异吗? |
[08:42] | You could say that. | 是可以这么说 |
[08:43] | You’re not a vampire, either. | 你也不是吸血鬼 |
[08:46] | There are more Sisterhood searching these woods. | 还有更多姐妹会的人在搜索这片森林 |
[08:49] | It’s not safe. | 这里不安全 |
[08:51] | We must go. | 我们必须离开 |
[08:53] | Come! We have much to discuss. | 跟我来 我们有很多事要讨论 |
[09:04] | I know you’re in grief. | 我知道你悲痛欲绝 |
[09:07] | Feeling betrayed, as do we all. | 我们都觉得被背叛了 |
[09:13] | Thinking her a savior, when she was a demon in disguise. | 以为她是救世主 结果其实是伪装的恶魔 |
[09:18] | I should never have believed her. | 我真不该相信她 我早该料到她很邪恶 |
[09:20] | I should have known she was evil. | |
[09:22] | Perhaps. | 或许吧 |
[09:25] | But now, all our worries are over. | 但往后我们再也不必担心这件事 |
[09:28] | She’s gone. | 她死了 |
[09:30] | And all the curse she brought with her. | 她带来的所有诅咒也随之消失 |
[09:33] | – We can live in peace now. – Yeah. | 我们可以安心过活了 是啊 |
[09:39] | Come on! Everyone! | 动作快 各位 |
[09:42] | Get your weapons to protect the village! | 拿起你们的武器保护村庄 |
[09:48] | – Florian, come on! – Yes, I’m coming! I’m coming! | -弗洛里安 快来啊 -好 我这就来 |
[10:03] | Get out of the way! | 快点让开! |
[10:24] | Alexandra? | 亚莉珊卓? |
[10:26] | How are you… how are you human again? | 你怎么会… 你是怎么变回人类的? |
[10:29] | This strange woman, she rose from her grave and sent me back. | 有个奇怪的女人从坟墓里爬出来 把我变回来的 |
[10:35] | – Jack? – Yes. | -洁可? -对 |
[10:37] | – She saved you. – She saved me. My brother. | -她救了你 -她救了我 我的哥哥… |
[10:43] | Are you okay? Are you okay? | 你还好吗?没事吧? |
[11:16] | No, do not touch that. It’s dangerous. | 不 别碰那个 那很危险 |
[11:27] | Is that you in the painting? | 画中的人是你吗? |
[11:30] | As a kid? | 你小时候? |
[11:32] | And your mother? | 和你母亲? |
[11:34] | She taught me all I know. | 她教会了我一切 |
[11:37] | How to hunt vampires, how to kill them. | 如何追捕吸血鬼并且杀了他们 |
[11:40] | She was the greatest of my people. | 她是我们族人中最伟大的人 |
[11:45] | I’m sorry for your loss. | 请节哀顺变 |
[11:48] | I’ve lost much in this fight against Michaela and her order. | 在对抗米凯拉和她手下的这场战役中 我失去了很多东西 |
[11:53] | – She’s a tough one to kill. – How would you know? | -她是个难缠的对手 -你怎么会知道? |
[11:57] | How are you a part of all of this? | 你怎么会参与其中? |
[11:58] | You were never in the cards and now you are everywhere. | 过去塔罗牌从来没提到过你 现在你却无所不在 |
[12:04] | Why? | 为什么? |
[12:07] | And what do you believe Michaela is trying to do? | 还有你认为米凯拉想做什么? |
[12:11] | Was trying. | 是曾想做什么 |
[12:13] | Past tense. | 过去式 |
[12:15] | Once Michaela is dead too, it’s over. | 等米凯拉也死了 一切就结束了 |
[12:18] | The Dark One never rises. Evil never reigns over anyone. | 黑暗之君不会崛起 邪恶也就不会统治这个世界 |
[12:23] | These readings grow more ominous with every turn. | 卡牌的预示越来越不祥 |
[12:26] | I do not think we’ve conquered anything yet. | 我不认为我们有战胜了什么 |
[12:28] | So, I ask you, once again, | 所以我再问你一次 |
[12:32] | who are you and what do you know about this Dark One? | 你是谁?你对黑暗之君了解多少? |
[12:44] | – Here, eat. – Thank you. | -来 吃吧 -谢谢 |
[12:51] | You can trust her. | 你可以信任她 |
[13:01] | Yeah? | 是吗? |
[13:03] | Why’s that? | 为什么? |
[13:04] | She wants nothing more than to defeat the Sisterhood | 她一心只想打败姐妹会 |
[13:07] | and avenge the death of her mother. | 为她母亲的死复仇 |
[13:11] | You know, I saw you in the tavern. | 其实我在酒馆里见过你 |
[13:14] | – You were spying on me. – We see everything. | -你在监视我 -我们什么都看在眼里 |
[13:20] | Even you eyeing this. | 就连你也注意到了这个 |
[13:27] | You know of it. What it means. | 你知道这是什么 还有它代表的意义 |
[13:30] | Where’d you get it? | 你从哪弄来的? |
[13:41] | Who are you really, Jack? | 你到底是何方神圣 洁可? |
[13:46] | I’m a vampire hunter, like you… and her. | 我是吸血鬼猎人 像你一样 还有她 |
[13:52] | So, where’d you get the amulet? | 所以你是从哪弄到这个护身符的? |
[13:54] | Bathory. | 巴瑟瑞 |
[13:56] | It belonged to her mother. | 这是她母亲的遗物 |
[13:57] | Passed down through the family for generations. | 她们家族代代相传的传家之宝 |
[14:01] | You said you know what it means. | 你说你知道它代表的意义 |
[14:03] | What’s it for? | 是什么? |
[14:06] | I’ll leave Bathory to tell you. | 这就留待巴瑟瑞来告诉你 |
[14:08] | It’s her legacy. | 这是她的传承 |
[14:11] | You need your strength. Eat. Then you must rest. | 你需要补充体力 快吃吧 吃完好好休息 |
[14:25] | No! No. | 不! |
[14:49] | No, no, no! No, please! No, no, please! | 不 求求你们! |
[14:54] | Michaela, please! Please! Have pity. | 米凯拉 求求你 行行好 |
[14:57] | Sorina, how nice of you to come. | 索芮娜 你来得正好 |
[15:00] | Please, spare me. Please. | 拜托你饶我一命 求你了 |
[15:03] | But you would want to help your mistress, even in death, would you not? | 但是你愿意服侍你的女主人到死 不是吗? |
[15:08] | – Yes. Yes. Of course, but… – Then help her. | 是 当然 但是… 那就帮她吧 |
[15:44] | Kill them all! | 杀光他们! |
[16:00] | Sorina? | 索芮娜? |
[16:09] | Sorina. | 索芮娜 |
[16:19] | Sorina. | 索芮娜 |
[16:25] | Sorina! | 索芮娜! |
[16:28] | Why won’t the baby stop crying, my love? | 亲爱的 为什么宝宝一直哭个不停? |
[16:32] | I… I cannot calm him. | 我…安抚不了他 |
[16:36] | There’s… there’s such a chill. | 而且… 我一直觉得好冷 |
[16:42] | Even… even here by the fire. | 即便这里有火炉 |
[16:44] | Why does it not… not warm me? | 为什么我还是…暖和不起来? |
[16:53] | Hand Christoph to me. | 把克里斯多福交给我 |
[16:58] | This is a bad dream. | 这是一场恶梦 |
[17:02] | Remember, you… you are weary. | 记住 你很疲惫 |
[17:06] | Rest is what you need. | 你需要休息 |
[17:11] | Hand the child to me. | 把孩子交给我 |
[17:13] | Please hand the child to me, please. | 请把孩子交给我 拜托 |
[17:21] | When I wake, all will be as it was, yes? | 等我醒来 一切都会恢复原样 对吧? |
[17:29] | I will be renewed. | 我会恢复精力 |
[18:11] | You dare spy on your mother? | 你竟敢监视自己的母亲? |
[18:14] | I came to tell you, | 我是来告诉你 |
[18:16] | Tattiana and Alexandra never returned, and a grave stands empty in the field. | 塔蒂亚娜和亚莉珊卓没有回来 而坟墓里已空无一物 |
[18:21] | She still lives. | 她还活着 |
[18:23] | Find the woman they hanged. Kill her! | 找出他们吊死的那个女人 杀了她! |
[18:34] | My wife. | 我的妻子 |
[18:35] | What have you done? | 你做了什么? |
[18:37] | She was dead and now she lives. | 她本来死了 现在又活了 |
[18:42] | You are a witch. | 你是女巫 |
[18:45] | A witch! | 女巫! |
[18:47] | Evil masquerading as a nun. | 大胆妖魔竟敢伪装成修女 |
[18:50] | I will burn you at the stake. | 我要将你处以火刑 |
[18:52] | You will do nothing. | 你什么也做不了 |
[18:53] | You brought your evil to my village. | 你把邪恶力量带来我的村庄 |
[18:56] | To my castle, to my family! | 带进我的城堡 还带到我的家人身上 |
[18:59] | Do not act pure of heart. | 少在那边假清高了 |
[19:03] | I know what you have done in battle, dear Dalibor. | 我知道你在战场上都做了些什么 亲爱的达利博尔 |
[19:06] | In the name of peace and harmony, you have spilled just as much blood as I. | 假借和平与和谐之名 你手上沾染的鲜血不比我少 |
[19:12] | It was you who invited me into your home. | 是你邀请我踏入你的城堡大门 |
[19:15] | It was me who gave you a family. | 而我给了你一个家庭 |
[19:17] | A mistake that I will rectify this day. | 这个错误 我今天就会修正它 |
[19:22] | I can only tolerate this insolence so long before I. | 我只会容忍你这种傲慢的态度 直到我… |
[19:25] | Before what? | 直到你怎样? |
[19:27] | Before my Sisterhood murders | 直到我的姐妹会 |
[19:29] | each and every one of the peasants in your village. | 杀光你村庄里的所有农民 |
[19:33] | I know all too well how much you care for them. | 我非常了解你有多在乎他们 |
[19:36] | Sickening how you dote on such worthless sheep. | 你们溺爱那些无用羊群的样子 我实在是受够了 你和你的妻子都一样 |
[19:39] | You and your bride. | |
[19:45] | I only wanted to make her happy. | 我只是想给她幸福 |
[19:47] | I wanted to give her what she wanted most in this world, | 我想给她这个世界上她最想要的东西 |
[19:49] | but not… not for this price! | 但这个代价未免太大了 |
[19:52] | It’s far too late for that, Count Dalibor. | 现在说这些都太迟了 达利博尔伯爵 |
[19:55] | This is the fate you have made, willingly or not. | 这就是你所创造的命运 不管你是否愿意接受 |
[20:01] | Keep her safe from prying eyes. | 保护她的安全 别让任何人发现她 |
[20:04] | Your people already fear what they do not understand. | 你的人民已经够害怕 那些他们不了解的事了 |
[20:08] | Were they to see Olivia now, | 若他们现在见到奥莉维亚 |
[20:09] | it would be her swinging from the gallows next. | 下一个上绞刑台的就是她 |
[20:30] | What is that? What is happening? | 那是什么?这是怎么回事? 是谁?谁在那里? |
[20:34] | – No! Stop! – Who is that? | |
[20:36] | Who is there? | |
[20:50] | Let me in. Let me be with you. | 让我进去 让我跟你在一起 |
[20:59] | What. | 什么… |
[21:50] | – Dalibor! – Hey! | -达利博尔! -嘿! |
[21:52] | Sorina! | 索芮娜! |
[21:54] | Ah. | |
[21:57] | Michaela? | 米凯拉! |
[22:04] | Hello? | 有人吗? |
[22:10] | Dalibor? | 达利博尔? |
[22:55] | No. | 不 |
[23:28] | Come with me. | 跟我来 |
[23:30] | Now. | 快 |
[23:32] | You must not be here. No one can see you like this. | 你不能待在这里 不能让任何人看见你这个样子 |
[23:37] | What has become of me, Dalibor? | 我到底怎么了 达利博尔? |
[23:41] | The light inside me is dying. | 我心中的光明正在渐渐熄灭 |
[23:46] | How will I get it back? | 我该怎么把它找回来? |
[23:53] | Dalibor. | 达利博尔… 洁可 |
[24:17] | Jack. | |
[24:19] | – What is it? – We must talk. | -怎么了? -我们得谈谈 |
[24:23] | Is something wrong? | 发生什么事了吗? |
[24:28] | My people, they are brave. | 我的族人非常勇敢 |
[24:31] | They would march into hell itself if I asked them to. | 若我要他们赴死 他们会毫不犹豫地往前冲 |
[24:35] | But I cannot ask them to do this. | 但我不能要求他们那么做 |
[24:38] | It’s vital that I leave this place before more lives are lost. | 我必须在更多人丧命前离开这里 |
[24:41] | You’re running away? | 你要逃跑? |
[24:43] | I thought you called yourself a vampire hunter. | 你不是自称吸血鬼猎人吗? |
[24:45] | I am also the leader of my people. I have them to think of as well. | 我同时也是我们民族的首领 我必须考量到他们的安危 |
[24:48] | That’s bullshit! You’re scared! | 胡说八道 你分明是怕了 |
[24:50] | I’m terrified! | 我怕得要死! |
[24:52] | – As you should be! – I am scared, too. | -你也应当如此 -我当然也很害怕 |
[24:55] | But there’s a big difference between being scared and just running away. | 但害怕和逃避是两码子事 |
[24:58] | Look, sometimes you have to stand up and fight. | 有时候就是必须挺身奋战 |
[25:00] | Sometimes you have to face the truth. | 有时候则是必须面对现实 |
[25:04] | My mother, she gathered knowledge of the darkness. | 我母亲… 她搜集了关于黑暗的知识 |
[25:08] | Tapped into it. Into its power and magic. | 她深陷进去 陷入黑暗的力量与魔法之中 |
[25:12] | She was trying to fight darkness with darkness. | 她本想以黑暗来对抗黑暗 |
[25:14] | – Yeah, and you lost her in the battle. – -Worse. | -对 结果你在战役中失去了她 -更糟 |
[25:18] | One day the darkness entered her soul and it could not be removed. | 有一天 黑暗侵入她的灵魂 而且无法摆脱它 |
[25:22] | She lost herself. | 她迷失了自我 |
[25:24] | She became vicious and violent. | 变得恶毒又暴力 |
[25:28] | Her death was not a peaceful one. | 她最后的死状很惨烈 |
[25:31] | My mother’s in the battle, too. | 我母亲也参与了战斗 |
[25:33] | And you lost her. | 你也失去了她 |
[25:35] | But I’ll get her back. | 但我会把她救回来 |
[25:37] | We can’t all return from the grave, and I have read my fortune. | 并不是所有人都起死回生 我已占卜过自己的命运 |
[25:42] | There is nothing but darkness here for me if we do this. | 如果执意这么做 最后我只会剩下黑暗 |
[25:45] | The future can change, Bathory. That’s why I’m here. | 未来是可以改变的 巴瑟瑞 所以我才会来这里 |
[25:49] | Together we can stop the rise of the Dark One. | 只要我们联手 就能阻止黑暗之君崛起 |
[25:51] | There’s no way we can storm that castle and get anywhere near Michaela. | 我们不可能攻得进那座城堡 更不可能接近米凯拉 |
[25:57] | There’s no future in a death wish. | 一心寻死不可能会有未来 |
[26:00] | I’m sorry, Jack. I will not end as my mother did. | 我很抱歉 洁可 但我不愿意步上我母亲的后尘 |
[26:16] | This is where you must stay. | 你必须一直待在这里 |
[26:18] | – You will be safe here. – But what about the baby? | 你在这里很安全 可是宝宝怎么办? |
[26:21] | – I must take care of him. – No. | -我必须照顾他 -不 |
[26:24] | No, I will care and protect Christoph with my life if it comes to that. | 不 我会竭尽所能地 照料和保护克里斯多福 |
[26:28] | But. | |
[26:30] | But what of me? | 那我呢? |
[26:32] | Will you still be my protector? | 你还是我的守护者吗? |
[26:35] | My love? | 吾爱? |
[26:42] | We said that we would be in each other’s hearts forever, | 我们当初立下誓言 要永远把彼此放在心中 |
[26:49] | until death. | 至死不渝 |
[26:53] | Is that not still so? | 难道现在不是了吗? |
[26:57] | Your heart no longer beats. | 你的心脏不再跳动 |
[26:59] | I feel nothing. | 我感觉不到任何东西 |
[27:02] | I am sorry for everything, but you are not what you were. | 我对一切深感抱歉 但你已不是原来的你 |
[27:07] | – You… you know this to be true. – My beloved Dalibor. | -你很清楚这是事实 -我亲爱的达利博尔… |
[27:35] | Who is it? | 什么人? |
[27:40] | Speak up! Who is it? | 快说 来者何人? |
[27:42] | It’s me. | 是我啦 |
[27:45] | Jack. | 洁可 |
[27:50] | Close the door before somebody sees me. | 在别人看见我之前赶快关门 |
[27:52] | I’m not in the mood to be hanged again. | 我可不想再被吊死一次 |
[28:03] | – Hey. | – Hey. -嗨 -嗨 |
[28:05] | I lied to you. | 我骗了你 |
[28:07] | – I get it. – You killed Olivia. | -我懂 -你杀了奥莉维亚 |
[28:10] | Even when you said you would not. | 即便你承诺过不会那么做 |
[28:12] | I had no choice. | 我别无选择 |
[28:15] | So you say. | 随便你怎么说 |
[28:19] | But still، I. | 不过我… |
[28:21] | I thank you for what you did. | 我很感谢你的所作所为 |
[28:24] | What I did? | 我的所作所为? |
[28:27] | Hello, again. | 你好 又见面了 |
[28:31] | Your sister. | 你妹妹 |
[28:33] | Right. | 对 |
[28:36] | I’m sorry، it’s just | 抱歉 只是… |
[28:37] | there’s been a lot going on. | 一下子发生了太多事 |
[28:39] | Where have you been? | 你去了哪里? |
[28:42] | On a wild goose chase. I thought I found us an ally، but. | 白费一场功夫 我以为找到盟友了 但… |
[28:49] | – Wait. – What is it? | -等一下 -怎么了? |
[28:54] | Why were you digging me up in the first place? | 你们为什么要把我挖出来? |
[28:57] | Michaela told us to. | 米凯拉叫我们做的 |
[28:59] | She wanted to see that marking on your arm. | 她想要看看你手臂上的印记 |
[29:02] | She | 她… |
[29:04] | she told us to take your head. | 她还叫我们先取下你的首级 |
[29:07] | – We’ve got to go. – Now? | -我们得走了 -现在? |
[29:10] | The vampires attacked us all last night! | 吸血鬼昨夜袭击了我们 |
[29:13] | The Sisterhood’s been attacking the village? | 姐妹会袭击了这座村庄? |
[29:14] | Yes. Yes, they are gathering more blood. | 是的 没错 她们要收集更多血液 |
[29:17] | As much as we could find, as fast as we could find it. | 尽我们所能收集得越多而且越快越好 |
[29:20] | – For what? – The resurrection of Olivia. | -用来做什么? -让奥莉维亚复活 |
[29:28] | – When is the full moon? – Tonight. | -什么时候满月? -就是今晚 |
[29:31] | Alexandra, I really need you | -亚莉珊卓 我需要你陪我一起去 -不行 门都没有 |
[29:33] | – to come with me. – No, no, no. | |
[29:35] | We need to stay here and defend the village! | 我们必须留在这里保护村子 |
[29:37] | I know I betrayed your trust, Florian, but I really need her help. | 我知道我背叛了你的信任 弗洛里安 但我真的很需要她帮忙 |
[29:40] | – For what? – Florian, we have to try. | -帮忙什么? -弗洛里安 我们得试试 |
[29:46] | Let’s go. | 我们走吧 |
[29:57] | We must be out of this forest by nightfall. | 天黑之前我们一定要离开森林 |
[29:59] | I will do as you ask. But are you certain we can do no more? | 我什么都听你的 但你确定我们真的无能为力了吗? |
[30:02] | Bathory! | 巴瑟瑞! |
[30:04] | – Bathory! Hey, wait. – I already gave you my answer. | -巴瑟瑞 嘿 等一下 -我已经给过你答复了 |
[30:08] | Michaela’s gonna try and raise the Dark One tonight. | 米凯拉今晚将试着复活黑暗之君 |
[30:11] | – How could you know this? – Because of her. | -你怎么会知道? -因为她的关系 |
[30:14] | She was one of them. Turned vampire and in the Sisterhood. | 她也曾是其中一员 被转化成吸血鬼并加入了姐妹会 |
[30:18] | – But she’s human. – Yes, Jack turned me back with a bite. | -但她现在是人类 -对 洁可咬了我一口让我变回来的 |
[30:22] | It is true, I was one of those monsters, | 是真的 我曾经也是那些怪物之一 |
[30:24] | but now I’m not. | 但现在不是了 |
[30:26] | And you think you can turn Michaela as well? | 你觉得你也能让米凯拉转化吗? |
[30:29] | – You’re insane. – Don’t get me wrong, | -你真的疯了 -别误会 |
[30:31] | I’ll kill her if I have the chance, but either way, the Dark One stays lost. | 若有机会我一定会杀了她 但无论如何 都不能让黑暗之君复活 |
[30:35] | Like I said, we can’t get anywhere near her in that castle. | 我说过 我们连那座城堡都攻不进去 |
[30:37] | How do you expect to get close enough to bite her? | 该怎么接近她到能咬她一口? |
[30:39] | With this. | 靠这个 |
[30:44] | We have until the full moon rises. | 在满月升起之前都还有时间 |
[30:47] | Don’t you think you owe it to your mother to at least try? | 你不觉得为了你母亲 你至少该试一试吗? |
[30:54] | Mm-hmm. | |
[31:02] | This place is as good as any to lay in wait. | 这个地点很适合安排埋伏 |
[31:07] | You said the marking on your arm will lure her. | 你说你手臂上的印记能把她引出来 |
[31:09] | – How? – Like this. | -怎么引? -像这样 |
[31:35] | Jack, what is this? | 洁可 这是什么? |
[31:44] | – I don’t trust this evil. – No. | -我不信任这些邪门法术 -不 |
[31:47] | We let this unfold. | 就任这件事发生吧 |
[31:48] | Jack, come on. Jack! | 洁可 快啊 洁可! |
[31:52] | Big date? Let me guess with who. | 有重要约会吗?让我猜猜对象是谁 |
[31:58] | Ah. | |
[32:01] | So, you know how to work the marking on your arm. | 所以说… 你知道该如何使用手臂上的印记 |
[32:05] | I’m a quick study. | 我学得很快 |
[32:07] | There’s a lot I know that you might find useful. | 我还知道许多你觉得很有用的事 |
[32:09] | – Essential, really. – Like what? | -应该说是必要 -比方说什么? |
[32:13] | Like why you’re gonna fail tonight without my help. | 比方说为什么假如今晚我没帮你 你就会失败 |
[32:15] | Your help? Why would I possibly need help from you? | 你的帮忙? 我怎么可能会需要你的帮忙? |
[32:21] | Still a couple hours left ’til the full moon. | 还剩几个小时就满月了 |
[32:24] | Let’s have it out. | 我们来一决胜负吧 |
[32:26] | Either I kill you, or you get what you need from me. | 要么我杀了你 或是你从我身上得到你想要的 |
[32:30] | I will squeeze the truth from your wretched mouth | 我会从你那张臭嘴中挤出真相 |
[32:32] | before you have a chance to raise your sword. | 而且你连举起剑的机会都没有 |
[32:36] | Talk’s cheap, Michaela. Come find me and say that. | 别只会光说不练 米凯拉 有种当面对我说 |
[32:53] | Did you reach her? | 你有联系上她吗? |
[32:55] | Yeah. | 有 |
[32:57] | – I’m pretty sure she’s gonna come. – Go! | -我很确信她会来 -快去 |
[33:00] | Ready yourselves. | 做好准备 |
[33:06] | – Are you sure? – Yes. | -你确定吗? -确定 |
[33:09] | – Go. – Okay. | -快走吧 -好 |
[33:10] | Wait for my signal. | -快走吧 -好 等我的信号 |
[33:23] | Dalibor! | 达利博尔! |
[33:26] | Dalibor! | 达利博尔! 你不能把我一个人丢在这里! |
[33:27] | Dali, you cannot leave me in here alone! | |
[33:32] | Dali! | 达利! |
[34:07] | Christoph. | 克里斯多福 |
[34:11] | Christoph. | 克里斯多福 |
[34:13] | No، please. I cannot | 不 拜托 我不能… |
[34:16] | I cannot bear your crying. | 我无法这样听你的哭声啊 |
[34:21] | Please. | 拜托… |
[34:25] | Please. | 拜托 |
[34:27] | Oh، there has. | |
[34:29] | There has to be | 一定有… |
[34:30] | there has to be a way out of here. | 一定有办法可以离开这里 |
[34:33] | There has to be another way. | 一定还有别的方法 |
[35:00] | You should not be here. | 你不该在这里 |
[35:12] | Christoph. | 克里斯多福 |
[35:17] | Where are you? | 你在哪里? |
[35:26] | Bathory, now! | 巴瑟瑞 就是现在! |
[35:30] | Ah, Bathory. | 巴瑟瑞 当然了 |
[35:32] | Of course. | |
[35:34] | So, you’ve linked forces with that filth. | 所以你和那个小杂碎结盟了是吗? |
[35:37] | And you thought you could defeat me with her by your side? | 你以为有她加入你的阵营 就可以打败我吗? |
[35:40] | Bathory! Now! | 巴瑟瑞 快点! |
[35:43] | How foolish. | 多么愚蠢啊 |
[35:44] | You truly believed that she would fight by your side, | 你真心相信她会与你并肩作战 |
[35:47] | for goodness and light, for all of humanity? | 为了善良与光明以及全人类的福祉? |
[35:50] | You obviously have not known the woman long. | 显然你对这个女人认识得还不够深 |
[36:03] | Now, tell me this vital secret you thought I should know. | 好了 快说出这个 你觉得我应该知道的重要秘密吧 |
[36:08] | Let me whisper it in your ear. | 让我到你耳边悄悄对你说 |
[36:20] | Stop where you are. | 别再靠近了 |
[36:23] | Stop, I say! | 我叫你别再靠近了 |
[36:29] | Get away from me! | 离我远一点 |
[36:31] | I’d love to, when I’m done! | 乐意之至 等我咬了你之后! |
[36:43] | I did it. | 我成功了 |
[36:45] | It’s over. | 一切都结束了 |
[36:54] | No. No. Why aren’t you turning? | 不 为什么你没有转化? |
[36:58] | What’s happening? | 怎么回事? |
[37:00] | You thought you could beat me with your useless bite. | 你以为轻轻咬我一口就能打倒我吗? |
[37:08] | What’s happening? | 怎么回事? |
[37:10] | Now you can assist me in raising the Dark One. | 现在你可以协助我使黑暗之君复活了 |
[37:15] | No. | 不 |
[37:16] | Always room for another sister. | 我们永远欢迎新的姐妹加入 |
[37:19] | No, no, no! | 不 |
[37:24] | – No, Jack. – No. | -不 洁可 -不 |
[37:26] | Jack, no. | -洁可… -不 |
[37:29] | Get away. | 走开 |
[37:30] | Jack! Jack, come back! | 洁可 快回神 |
[37:34] | Jack, what was that? What just happened to you? | 洁可 刚才那是怎么回事? 你怎么了? |
[37:44] | I don’t know، I. | 我不知道 我… |
[37:46] | Oh, god. | 天啊 |
[37:52] | – Oh, no. – What? | -糟了 -怎么了? |
[37:58] | – Why didn’t you attack her? – Attack who? | -你为什么没攻击她? -攻击谁? |
[38:02] | – Shit! She wasn’t here? – Here? | -该死 她不在这里吗? -这里? |
[38:06] | – This was all an illusion. Fuck! – What was? | -这一切都是幻象 操! -什么幻象? |
[38:09] | I was trying to trick Michaela, but she tricked me! | 我想引诱米凯拉落入圈套 却被她反将一军 |
[38:18] | We have to get to the castle. | 我们得赶去城堡 |
[38:20] | There’s no time. | 没时间了 |
[38:22] | Come on. There’s no time! | 快点 来不及了! |
[38:24] | Come on! | 快跟上! |
[38:29] | They thought they could stop me. | 她们还以为能阻止我 |
[38:31] | A woman with a marking and a damned Roma? | 区区一个有印记的女人 和一个该死的罗姆人 |
[38:33] | They will never stop me! | 她们是阻止不了我的! |
[38:37] | Go, prepare. It’s time. | 快去准备 时候到了 |
[38:40] | – Father is here. – All will be mine! | -父亲在这里 -一切全都会是我的! |
[38:44] | Shh. | |
[38:59] | My blood no longer flows. | 我的血液不再流动 亲爱的 瞧瞧你这副模样 |
[39:02] | Oh, dearest. Look at you. | |
[39:06] | And on the most important day of your life. | 还是在你人生中最重要的这一天 |
[39:09] | You no longer own your own destiny. | 你的命运不再属于你自己 |
[39:13] | It is time. | 时候到了 |
[39:14] | – Time to meet your fate. – No. | -是时候面对你的命运了 -不 |
[39:18] | – Never. – Yes. Yes, you will. | -绝不 -会 你会的 |
[39:22] | Dalibor. Rasto. | 达利博尔、拉斯托… |
[39:24] | The Dark Spirit awaits you. | 暗黑之灵正在等着你 |
[39:29] | No. No. | |
[39:32] | You feel that emptiness where your spirit has made way? | 感受到你的灵性消逝后 留下的空洞了吗? |
[39:38] | Let me fill it for you. | 让我来为你填满 |
[40:01] | Come, my dear. Your fate awaits you. | 来吧 亲爱的 你的命运在等着你 -不 -很快就会没事了 |
[40:06] | – Shh. All will be well soon. – No, no, no. | |
[40:10] | Dalibor. My child. | 达利博尔、我的孩子… |
[40:12] | All of that is behind you now. | 那些已成为过去式 |
[40:15] | That life is dead and gone. | 那个你已经死去了 |
[40:23] | Summon the spirit! | 召唤暗黑之灵! |
[40:26] | Why are you doing this? | 你为什么要这么做? |
[40:32] | Someone help me. | 来人救救我啊 |
[40:48] | No. | 不 |
[41:38] | Oh, no. | 糟糕 |
[41:40] | We’re too late. | 我们来晚了 |