时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:01] | Previously onVan Helsing | |
[00:02] | Bathory? | 巴瑟瑞? |
[00:04] | You need not kill me. We wish for the same thing. | 你不需要杀了我 我们站在同一阵线 |
[00:06] | I’m a vampire hunter. | 我是个吸血鬼猎人 |
[00:07] | What have you done? | 你做了什么? |
[00:09] | She was dead and now she lives. | 她本来死了 现在又活了 |
[00:12] | You no longer own your own destiny. Time to meet your fate. | 你的命运不再属于你自己 是时候面对你的命运了 |
[00:15] | The Dark Spirit awaits you. | 暗黑之灵正在等着你 NETFLIX 原创剧集 |
[00:40] | Arise, sweet darkness. | 苏醒吧 亲爱的黑暗之君 |
[00:43] | Take your place at my side | 与我肩并肩 |
[00:45] | and I will show you all that you might become. | 我会让你见识 你能成就何等大业 |
[00:48] | You show me? | 让我看看啊 |
[00:55] | For centuries, I have built my Sisterhood. | 几百年来 我建立了我的姐妹会 |
[00:58] | A league of darkness | 一个黑暗联盟 |
[01:00] | that has followed humankind to every corner of this world. | 跟随人类的脚步 深入了这个世界的每个角落 |
[01:04] | It is because of this strength that I finally discovered you, | 正是因为这股力量 我才终于找到了你 |
[01:08] | disembodied for all this time, lost and wandering. | 长久以来只能以无形存在 迷失游荡在世间 |
[01:13] | But I learned the means, | 但是我找到了办法 |
[01:16] | brought you back to this mortal world. | 总算把你带回到凡间 |
[01:18] | This human vessel gave you life. | 这具人类的身躯赋予了你生命 |
[01:21] | You do not know who or what I am. | 你不知道我是谁 更不清楚我有何能耐 |
[01:26] | I can sense your darkness, your power. | 我能感觉到你的黑暗和你的力量 |
[01:31] | I did from the beginning. | 打从一开始就感受到了 |
[01:33] | And it will serve me well. | 正好满足我所需 |
[01:43] | Even as a spirit, | 即便身为灵体 |
[01:46] | I have lived eternal since mankind began. | 自人类诞生以来 我就一直存在 |
[01:52] | My name has struck fear in mortals for thousands of years. | 我的名字深植在凡人的恐惧当中 已有数千年之久 |
[01:58] | They know me by many names. | 他们给我起了许多别名 |
[02:02] | Ekimmu, Baobhan, Lilitu. | 埃提姆、鲍班、莉莉图 |
[02:06] | But you will know me now as Dracula. | 但现在你们称呼我为德古拉 |
[02:18] | I need no one. | 我不需要任何人 |
[02:21] | And I serve no one. | 我也不会满足任何人的需求 |
[02:28] | Behold, my master. | 看啊 这就是我的主人 |
[02:32] | Dracula. | 德古拉 |
[03:13] | This way. To the cemetery. | 走这边 往墓园去 |
[03:24] | – Why are we slowing down? – -We’ve located the witch. | -为什么要慢下来? -找到那个女巫了 |
[03:26] | – Spread out. – We’re almost there. | -散开 -我们快到了 |
[03:28] | I sense a threat. | 我感觉到危险逼近 |
[03:35] | A vampire hunter. | 一位吸血鬼猎人 |
[03:38] | More powerful than I’ve ever encountered before. | 是我目前为止遇过最强大的 |
[03:41] | Find her. | 找出她 |
[03:54] | Jack? | 洁可? |
[04:00] | She knows about me. | 她知道我来了 |
[04:04] | You too. She’s trying to get us to an edge. | 你也是 她想取得优势 她想阻止我们 |
[04:07] | She’s trying to make us stop. | |
[04:09] | Fight her. Use your power to keep her at bay. | 对抗她 用你的力量压制她 她在追杀我们 |
[04:11] | She’s hunting us. | |
[04:17] | The Dark One. She knows I’m a threat. | 黑暗之君 她知道我是个威胁 |
[04:20] | – You have to help me. – We are! | -你们得帮帮我 -我们想帮你啊 |
[04:24] | It’s Michaela. She’s using this to find us. | 是米凯拉 她利用这个… 找到我们 |
[04:31] | – Then we must purge it. – No. No، you’re not. | 那就必须清除它 不 不可以 |
[04:34] | – You’re not gonna do what I think you are. – We have little choice. | -你该不会要做我想的那件事吧? -我们别无选择 |
[04:37] | Put this in your mouth. Bite down, hard. | 把这个放进嘴里 用力咬住 速战速决 |
[04:41] | Make it quick. | |
[04:52] | Close your eyes. | 闭上眼睛 |
[04:57] | Out! You wicked darkness! | 滚出她的身体 邪恶的黑暗! |
[05:16] | Out! | |
[05:26] | You are strong, Jack. You are strong. | 你很坚强 洁可 你非常坚强 |
[05:30] | Are you kidding me? | 开什么玩笑? |
[05:32] | That hurt like a son of a bitch. | 他妈的痛死我了 |
[05:49] | I gave you the most mundane of tasks. | 我明明把最简单的工作交付给你 |
[05:54] | She is a more unpredictable enemy than I thought. | 她比我想象中的还要难捉摸 |
[05:58] | Arose from the dead after attempting to murder your host. | 在试图杀害您的宿主后又死而复生 |
[06:02] | Is she more powerful than you, Michaela? | 她有比你更强大吗 米凯拉? |
[06:05] | – Never. – Then prove that. | -不可能 -那就证明给我看 |
[06:08] | Or should it be her as my chosen instead of you? | 还是我应该选择她 而不是你? |
[06:12] | But dawn approaches. | 可是天就快亮了 |
[06:22] | We must retreat into the safety of the shadows. | 我们必须躲到阴暗的安全之处 |
[06:25] | We need not worry about the light. | 我们不需要担心阳光 |
[06:28] | It, too, will bend to my will. | 这同样操之在我 |
[07:10] | The skies turned black. | 天空变暗了 |
[07:15] | What was that? | 那是什么? |
[07:17] | In time, when the last of our enemies is vanquished, | 最终 待最后的敌人被歼灭以后 |
[07:23] | I will turn this whole world into perpetual darkness. | 我会让整个世界陷入永恒的黑暗 |
[07:28] | And then, the humans will know it is only a matter of time | 到时人类就会知道 被我们奴役 |
[07:34] | until we enslave them all. | 只是时间早晚的问题 |
[07:38] | What foul enchantment is this? | 这是什么邪恶妖术? |
[07:40] | She’s keeping it dark so that the Sisterhood can hunt us. | 她遮蔽天空 好让姐妹会能出来猎杀我们 |
[07:43] | – This magic is too powerful. – I can’t do this alone. | -这股魔力太强大了 -我一个人办不到 |
[07:47] | Michaela has always been a dangerous adversary. | 米凯拉一直是难缠的敌手 |
[07:49] | But this Dark One and her power، it’s more than we can. | 但这个黑暗之君和她的力量 -已经超出我们的… -你母亲的卷轴 能与她们的魔法抗衡 |
[07:52] | Your mother’s scroll. It can counter their magic. | |
[07:54] | No, I told you, we cannot battle darkness with darkness. | 不行 我说过 我们不能借黑暗之力来对抗黑暗 |
[07:58] | We might not have a choice. | 或许我们别无选择 |
[08:01] | I traveled through time for this. I’m not gonna give up now. | 我穿越时空就是为了完成这个任务 我不会轻言放弃 |
[08:04] | I have to change fate. Mine and yours. | 我必须改变命运 我的命运和你的命运 |
[08:09] | My fate has not been written yet. | 我的命运尚未定论 |
[08:11] | I have a family legacy to fulfill. | 我还有家业必须传承 |
[08:14] | Yeah. You and me both. | 是啊 你我都一样 |
[08:16] | – But without allies… – We can go back to town. | -但没有盟友… -我们可以回到镇上 |
[08:18] | Gather Florian and his people. | 召集弗洛里安和他的同伴 |
[08:21] | The villagers still think you murdered Olivia | 村民们依然认为你杀了奥莉维亚 |
[08:23] | and that you’re a witch. | 还有你是女巫 |
[08:25] | Yeah، well. | 没错 可是… |
[08:28] | They’re gonna have to decide what they fear most. | 他们必须决定更害怕哪一个 |
[08:30] | Me or that. | 是我 还是那个 |
[08:36] | Run! | 快跑啊! |
[08:40] | – They’ll kill us all! – We need to find Jack. | -怪物会杀光我们的 -我们得找到洁可 |
[08:44] | Before it’s too late. | 以免为时已晚 |
[09:20] | Where is she? | 她在哪里? |
[09:22] | I don’t know. Please don’t kill me. | 我不知道 请饶我一命 |
[09:25] | I beg of you. | 我求求你 |
[09:27] | The one called Jack! | 叫洁可的那个 |
[09:29] | I don’t know! | 我不知道… |
[09:45] | Please. Listen to me, please. | 拜托 请听我说 |
[09:48] | You know who I am. | 你知道我是谁 |
[09:51] | That I was once a Sister. | 我曾经也是姐妹之一 |
[09:53] | But look at me now. | 但看看现在的我 |
[09:55] | She did it to me. The one you seek. | 是她帮我的 你在寻找的那个人 |
[09:59] | And she can set you free as well. | 她同样也能解救你 |
[10:24] | There’s no saving them now. It’s war. | 救不了她们了 战争已经展开 |
[10:33] | Sire, the sky. | 大人 您看天空 |
[10:35] | I know. Evil is all around us. | 我知道 我们被邪恶所包围 |
[10:37] | My men have taken to the road to create a path. | 我已命人先行前往开路 |
[10:39] | As you commanded. | 遵照命令 |
[10:41] | Head east until you reach the river, then north. | 往东走 直到抵达河边 再往北 |
[10:43] | The castle is ours. Stop for no one. | 城堡由我们来守护 别为任何人停下来 |
[10:45] | You have your orders, Captain. Protect our escape. | 你有命令在身 队长 保护我们顺利逃脱 |
[10:47] | When my son is safe, | 等我儿子平安无事 |
[10:49] | I will return with 100 men and, together, we will purge this evil. | 我会带着百兵回来 众人齐心 铲除这邪恶的祸害 |
[10:53] | My lord. | 遵命 大人 |
[10:55] | Stealing away with the child? | 偷偷把孩子带走? |
[10:57] | – That seems unwise. – My countess. | -那似乎不太明智 -伯爵夫人? |
[11:00] | – I saw you die. – Do not be deceived! | -我明明亲眼看见你死了 -别被骗了! |
[11:02] | The lady Olivia has been poisoned | 奥莉维亚伯爵夫人 已受染黑天空的同一股邪恶力量毒害 |
[11:05] | with the same evil that blackened the sky. | |
[11:08] | Poisoned? No. | 毒害?才不是呢 |
[11:11] | Transformed. | 是转变了 |
[11:13] | You must strike her down, Rasto. That is the only way. | 你必须杀了她 拉斯托 这是唯一的办法 |
[11:17] | Or you could submit. | 或是选择臣服 |
[11:20] | All of you worship the darkness. | 你们所有人一起崇拜黑暗 |
[11:24] | – What say you, Dalibor? – What say I? | -你意下如何 达利博尔? -我意下如何? |
[11:26] | My Olivia would never, ever ask such a thing! | 我的奥莉维亚绝不可能这么问我 |
[11:29] | Rasto, end her! I command you! | 拉斯托 我命令你杀了她! |
[11:32] | End her! Protect the child! | 杀了她 保护我的孩子 |
[11:35] | Forgive me, my countess. Charge! | 原谅我 伯爵夫人 进攻! |
[11:48] | Forgive you? Oh, I should be thanking you. | 原谅你?我应该要感谢你才对 |
[11:53] | I haven’t fed in such a long, long time. | 我好久好久…没有进食了 |
[12:03] | I can see your future. | 我可以预见你的未来 |
[12:07] | Can you see it too? | 你也看见了吗? |
[12:27] | Do what you want with me, but, please, | 随便你要杀要剐 但是拜托… |
[12:31] | if there is any part of Olivia left within you, | 如果你的内心 还残存着一点奥莉维亚的良知 |
[12:35] | I beg you, spare the child. | 我求你 饶了这孩子 |
[12:37] | – He is our flesh… – And blood? | -他是我们的骨… -与肉? |
[12:41] | Yes. And I should wish it dead. | 是啊 而我巴不得他死掉 |
[12:45] | But I will spare him for now, and you do exactly as I instruct. | 不过我会暂时饶他一命 而你得乖乖听命于我 |
[12:54] | Look how few of us are left. | 看看我们只剩这一点人 |
[12:58] | We cannot take the fight to them. | 我们无法与他们抗衡 |
[12:59] | There’s little choice now. | 现在别无选择了 |
[13:02] | I’ll have to risk using my mother’s scroll. | 我只能冒险使用我母亲的卷轴 |
[13:09] | Is there no other way? | 没有别的办法了吗? |
[13:12] | If it comes to it, you know what you must do. | 如果真的走到那一步 你知道该怎么做 |
[13:17] | What does she mean? | 她这话这是什么意思? |
[13:20] | Do what? | 做什么? |
[13:41] | Legend had it that The First was exiled long ago by an enchantment. | 根据传说 最初的黑暗之君 是在很久以前遭到一种魔法流放 |
[13:47] | Forced to roam the earth without physical form. | 被迫以无形的方式在世间飘荡 |
[13:54] | Much as my ancestors searched, | 尽管我的祖先极力搜索 |
[13:57] | they could not find it, let alone capture it. | 他们还是找不到 更别说捕捉了 |
[14:01] | So instead they devoted themselves to hunting down the evil | 所以他们决定不遗余力地追捕那些 |
[14:06] | that still lived amongst us in the shadows. | 至今仍隐藏在我们之中 躲在阴暗之处的邪恶 |
[14:11] | The Sisterhood. | 姐妹会 |
[14:17] | Then my mother discovered this. | 后来我母亲发现了这个 |
[14:20] | Authored by the very person who summoned | 写下这份卷轴的人 |
[14:23] | and then banished the Dark One in the first place. | 正是最初召唤又放逐了 黑暗之君的那个人 |
[14:28] | What does it do? | 它能做什么? |
[14:30] | The incantations serve as an antidote to the powers of the Dark One. | 这条咒语的作用 相当于黑暗之君力量的解毒剂 |
[14:36] | A way to make her vulnerable. | 能够让她变得脆弱 |
[14:38] | But to do so, the person who uses them | 但想施展咒语 施咒者就必须进入她的力量泉源 也就是黑暗之中 |
[14:41] | must access the darkness that makes her so strong. | |
[14:45] | Which means you have to resist the power at the same time you use it. | 意思是 使用这股力量的同时 也要抵抗它的诱惑 |
[14:53] | My mother told me what I must do if she was seduced by the darkness. | 我母亲告诉过我 若她受黑暗所诱惑 我必须怎么做 |
[14:58] | Now you must vow to me to do the same. | 现在你也要发誓 你会为我做一样的事 |
[15:03] | No matter what future you’ve seen for me. | 无论你看过未来的我是什么样子 |
[15:06] | I would rather die than become one of them. | 我宁死也不想变成他们之一 |
[15:11] | It’s the last thing I want. | 那是我最不乐见的 |
[15:13] | I swear I’ll do what I have to. | 我发誓我会做我该做的事 |
[15:16] | There’s people approaching. | 有人来了 |
[15:18] | Hey! Who goes there? Bathory. | 嘿!谁在那里?巴瑟瑞 |
[15:20] | Stay right there. Don’t come any closer. | 待在那里 不准再靠近 |
[15:23] | – Who goes there? | – Who goes there? -谁在那里? -阻止她! |
[15:25] | Don’t come any closer. Stop. | 别再靠近了 站住 |
[15:29] | Drop your hood! Now! | 把帽兜脱了 快点 |
[15:33] | I said drop your hood! | 我说 把帽兜脱了 |
[15:41] | Your Grace? | 伯爵大人? |
[15:42] | I have to save my son. | 我必须救我儿子 |
[15:51] | Have you done as the Dark One commanded? | 你完成黑暗之君交代的事项了吗? |
[15:55] | Yes. | 是的 |
[15:57] | I captured the woman, Jack, and brought her to the castle. | 我把那个叫洁可的女人抓回城堡了 |
[16:03] | And? | 然后呢? |
[16:05] | Shackled in the dungeon, a slave to your will. | 关在地牢里 任凭你处置 |
[16:10] | And the Roma? The one they call Bathory? | 那个罗姆人呢? 他们叫她巴瑟瑞的那个? |
[16:16] | My men cut them down. | 我的侍卫杀了他们 |
[16:18] | All of them. Every man, woman, and child. | 全部的人 无论男人、女人或是孩子 |
[16:23] | You stand unopposed now. | 没有人能阻碍你了 |
[16:25] | Oh, Dalibor. | 达利博尔啊 |
[16:27] | If only you had purged me from this place when you had the chance. | 谁叫你没趁还有机会时 把我从这里赶出去呢? |
[16:30] | But that is the fate of all men now. | 不过这便是如今所有人类的命运 |
[16:33] | To rue their bad decisions and take a knee for their new master. | 只能后悔自己当初做错决定 并臣服于新主人的脚下 |
[16:38] | Whatever it takes to safeguard my child. | 只要能保护我的孩子 我什么都愿意做 是啊 人性的弱点 |
[16:42] | Indeed. Such a human frailty. | |
[16:47] | Now, show me my prize. | 好了 带我去看看我的奖赏吧 |
[16:51] | Yes. | 好 |
[17:00] | Pray tell, how did you and your men take Jack and the Roma by surprise? | 请告诉我 你和你的手下 如何出其不意地拿下洁可和罗姆人? |
[17:06] | An innocent villager who trusted me. | 靠一个信任我的无辜村民 |
[17:09] | Just as you expect me to trust you? | 就像你期待我会信任你一样? |
[17:11] | See for yourself. | 你自己看就知道了 |
[17:19] | All your scheming, | 你所有的诡计 |
[17:21] | your strange powers came to nothing in the end. | 还有那奇异的能力 到头来都是虚张声势 |
[17:25] | But now, with the Dark One arisen, | 但现在 黑暗之君已经复苏 |
[17:28] | you will be sacrificed in her name. | 你将作为祭品被献祭给她 |
[17:35] | My realm of darkness | 我的黑暗国度 |
[17:36] | so soon to be merged with this earthly realm. | 很快便会与此尘世合而为一 |
[17:42] | I wouldn’t count on that if I were you. | 我是你的话就不会这么肯定 |
[17:47] | What is this? | 这是什么? |
[17:49] | You built the mousetrap. | 你做了捕鼠器 |
[17:50] | How does it feel now that you are the mouse? | 自己就是老鼠的感觉如何? |
[18:07] | For my sweet Olivia. | 为了我亲爱的奥莉维亚 |
[18:13] | Why? | |
[18:20] | – Bathory. – Don’t touch me! | -巴瑟瑞 -别碰我! |
[18:24] | Such darkness, such horror. | 多么黑暗 多么可怕 |
[18:30] | Did it work? | 奏效了吗? |
[18:32] | Did Michaela fall for the illusion? | 米凯拉有没有上当? |
[18:40] | Listen. | 你听 |
[18:45] | The signal. | 是信号 |
[18:47] | Dalibor did it. They took her head. | 达利博尔办到了 他们砍下了她的脑袋 |
[18:53] | We can do this, finish the Dark One. | 我们一定可以做到 终结黑暗之君 |
[18:56] | Here, now. | 就在这里 就是现在 |
[18:59] | I know. I feel it too. | 我知道 我也感觉到了 |
[19:03] | Even though I wish I didn’t. | 尽管我多希望我没有感觉到 |
[19:14] | Dalibor! | 达利博尔 |
[19:15] | Dalibor, my love. | 达利博尔 吾爱 |
[19:17] | The spell is… is broken. | 咒语解除了 |
[19:19] | The evil presence left me. What did you do? | 邪恶的灵体离开了我的身体 你做了什么? |
[19:22] | I killed the witch Michaela. | 我杀了女巫米凯拉 |
[19:26] | I cut off her head and I threw her down into the moat. | 我砍下她的头 把她扔进护城河 |
[19:30] | You saved me. | 你拯救了我 |
[19:34] | We’re free. We’re free now. | 我们自由了 我们现在自由了 |
[19:37] | – Yes. Yes, free. | – Yes. -对 没错 自由了 -是的 |
[19:40] | I wish it were true. | 真是如此就好了 |
[19:45] | Dalibor, my love. What have you done? | 达利博尔 吾爱 你做了什么? |
[19:48] | Jack has told me what you are. | 洁可告诉我你是什么了 |
[19:52] | The illusions you create. | 这些只是你创造出来的幻象 |
[19:55] | My wife is dead! | 我的妻子已经死了! |
[19:58] | And now, so are you. | 而现在…你也是 克里斯多福 |
[20:05] | Shh, Christoph, shh. | |
[20:10] | – All will be well. | – All will be well. 没事了 一切都会没事的 |
[20:14] | Come, little one. | Come, little one. 小家伙 过来 |
[20:27] | You wouldn’t serve me as a human, but you’ll have no choice now. | 你不愿以人类身份为我服务 如今你别无选择了 |
[20:44] | You said there was a secret way in. | 你不是说有秘密入口吗? |
[20:46] | Yes, yes. | 对 的确有 |
[20:48] | Shh. | |
[20:52] | There is a small tunnel | 那里有一条小隧道 |
[20:54] | behind a secret door right under that bridge. | 就在桥下的暗门后面 |
[20:57] | Simple. Let’s go. | -我们走 -走吧 |
[21:00] | Come on, come on. Go. | 快点 快进去 |
[21:05] | All right! All right! This way! | 大伙们 这边! |
[21:07] | – Get back! – Look, this way! | -撤退! -听着 往这边走! |
[21:09] | Retreat to the castle! Those are the count’s orders! | 撤退到城堡里 -这是伯爵的命令 -我们不能相信他们还站在我们这边 |
[21:11] | We can’t trust that they’re with us. | |
[21:14] | But the bells, Dalibor’s signal. | 可是那声钟响呢? 那是达利博尔的信号 |
[21:16] | No. We’re entering by stealth for a reason. | 不 要偷偷潜入是有原因的 |
[21:18] | We can depend on nothing. | 我们不能指望任何事情 |
[21:19] | Are we clear on the plan? | 计划都清楚了吗? |
[21:21] | When we find the Dark One, | 等我们找到黑暗之君 |
[21:22] | you’re gonna use the scroll and freeze her. | 你要用卷轴的咒语冻结她 |
[21:24] | Then you’ll harness this unique gift of yours. | 然后使出你那独特的天赋 |
[21:26] | Bite her and turn her. | 咬她 让她转化 |
[21:28] | Doesn’t that mean I’m gonna take in some of her darkness? | 那不是表示我会吸收到一些 她的黑暗能量吗? |
[21:30] | Indeed, but you mustn’t give in to it. | 没错 但你绝对不能妥协 |
[21:33] | And in the end, it must be purged into this. | 最后 必须将其放入这里面净化 |
[21:37] | I always knew this was important. | 我一直都知道这个很重要 但没想过有一天能知道原因 |
[21:39] | I never thought I’d find out why. | |
[21:40] | What do you mean? | 什么意思? |
[21:42] | Perhaps I should not know. | 或许我不应该知道 |
[21:46] | If we pull this off, then history changes for everyone. | 如果我们成功了 历史将会改写 |
[21:50] | Let’s go! | 走吧 |
[22:01] | This is it. | 就是这里 |
[22:05] | Come on. | 走吧 |
[22:36] | There. The keep. | 那里就能通往城堡主楼 |
[22:38] | – What now? – We wait, | -现在呢? -耐心等候 |
[22:40] | for Dalibor. | 等达利博尔来 |
[22:44] | What? | 怎么了? |
[22:47] | Something feels wrong. | 感觉不太对劲 |
[22:51] | – Show yourself! – She’s right. Something’s amiss! | -快点现身 -她说得对 事有蹊跷 |
[22:54] | – It’s a trap! – Vampires! There! | -这是陷阱 -吸血鬼! 那里! |
[23:16] | Hello, witch. | 你好啊 女巫 |
[24:25] | More will come. We don’t know how many. | 还会有更多人来 我们不知道里面有多少 |
[24:28] | – Get to the tower. We’ll hold them here. – No, you’ll be overrun. | -到塔那边去 这里交给我们 -不行 你们抵挡不住 |
[24:30] | We’ll all be dead or like them if you don’t kill the Dark One. | 不杀了黑暗之君 我们全都会死或者变成他们 |
[24:32] | We owe you, remember? | 我们欠你救命之恩 记得吗? |
[24:35] | Go down to the catacombs to the far side of the castle. | 从地下墓穴穿过去到城堡的另一端 |
[24:38] | There is a route up to the tower. Go. | 有一条路可以直通塔顶 快去 |
[24:42] | – Hurry. – Go, Bathory. | 快点 去吧 巴瑟瑞 |
[24:44] | Avenge your mother. | 为你母亲复仇 |
[24:50] | – I will come back for you. – I will count on it. | -我会回来救你 -我等你 |
[25:11] | Such a fragile thing. | 多么脆弱的东西啊 |
[25:15] | Life pulsing through you while all around is death. | 你身上流动着生命 环绕在你周遭的却全是死亡 |
[25:21] | Darkness. | 还有黑暗 |
[25:27] | I should fill myself with your vitality. | 我应该用你的活力来填满我自己 |
[25:34] | Drink every drop of your innocent blood. | 喝干你每一滴无辜的血液 |
[25:44] | But I cannot. | 但我下不了手 |
[25:49] | Why is that? | 为什么会这样? |
[26:30] | Drink your fill. | 尽情地喝吧 |
[26:33] | See? | 瞧 |
[26:36] | Not so different after all, you and I. | 其实你和我没什么不同啊 |
[26:48] | You saved my life back there. | 你刚才救了我一命 |
[26:50] | You spoke truth before. | 你先前没骗人 你无法独自击败黑暗之君 |
[26:51] | You cannot defeat the Dark One alone. | |
[26:54] | I didn’t realize you and Roberto. | 我没注意到原来你和罗伯托… |
[26:56] | He’s very important to me, and a great ally to our cause. | 他对我来说非常重要 也是我们志业的坚强伙伴 |
[26:59] | Yeah. It’s just not exactly who I thought you’d be. | 是啊 只是你跟我原先以为的不太一样 |
[27:02] | You did not want to tell me my future, | 你不想告诉我我的未来 但如果几百年后我依然出现在你眼前 |
[27:04] | but if I’m in yours centuries from now, | |
[27:06] | that means only one thing. | 这只代表一件事 |
[27:08] | It’s a lot worse than you think. | 比你想象得还要糟糕 |
[27:09] | Which is why I plan to stay exactly the way I am, when I am. | 所以我打算一直保持现在的样子下去 |
[27:25] | Count Dalibor. | 达利博尔伯爵 |
[27:28] | – Great. – You must die now. | -这下可好 -你必须死 |
[27:31] | It is your fate. | 这是你的命运 |
[28:05] | Bathory, are you okay? | 巴瑟瑞 你没事吧? |
[28:09] | It’s fine. It is nothing. | 没关系 不要紧 |
[28:11] | – It doesn’t look like nothing. – We have to keep moving. | -看起来很严重 -我们得继续前进 |
[28:13] | The others can only hold up the guards for so long. | 其他人没办法拖住守卫太久 |
[28:17] | I | 我… |
[28:19] | I did not wish to harm you, | 我无意伤害你们 |
[28:24] | but I had no power to resist. | 但我无力抵抗 |
[28:28] | Trust me. I know. | 相信我 我很清楚 |
[28:31] | I’ve made terrible mistakes. You tried to warn me. | 我铸下了大错 你曾试着警告我 |
[28:37] | There’s no way you would have known what she was, | 当时你无从得知她是谁 |
[28:39] | or what Michaela had planned. | 或是米凯拉的计划 |
[28:40] | Maybe I chose not to see. | 或许我是选择视而不见 |
[28:44] | And my villagers are paying the price for my blindness. | 而我的人民却得为我的盲目付出代价 |
[28:49] | But I now see the answer clearly. | 但我现在清楚地看见答案了 |
[28:55] | You should be healing. Why aren’t you healing? | 你的伤口应该要痊愈才对 为什么没有? |
[28:58] | Kill that foul creature for me. | 替我杀了那个邪恶的怪物 |
[29:01] | Avenge my Olivia. | 为我的奥莉维亚报仇 |
[29:03] | Jack, we must go. | 洁可 我们该走了 |
[29:06] | Get free from here. Find help. | 赶紧离开这里 去寻求帮助 |
[29:08] | Not without my son. | 我要带我儿子一起走 |
[29:17] | Let them come for me. | 让他们来找我吧 |
[29:19] | Their ignorance will be my shield. | 他们的无知就是我的护盾 |
[29:57] | Not one but two great vampire hunters here to slay the beast. | 不只一个而是两个伟大的吸血鬼猎人 前来猎杀野兽 |
[30:05] | I should be quite afraid. | 我应该要害怕 |
[30:08] | An unexpected turn of fate when you took Michaela’s head. | 米凯拉的头颅被砍下后 命运有了出乎意料的转折 |
[30:14] | I suppose now you have the advantage? | 我猜现在是你占了上风? |
[30:19] | – You’re trying to open a portal. – -Such a clever one, you are. | -你试图开启通道 -真是个聪明的小丫头 |
[30:23] | Full of knowledge you should not have. | 知道太多你不该知道的事 |
[30:27] | But perhaps that will prove useful when you join me at my side. | 但或许等你加入了我的阵营 你会很有用处 |
[30:31] | We have to do this now before she gets in your head. | 我们必须抢在她影响你之前下手 |
[30:46] | What do you have there? | 你手上拿的是什么? |
[30:50] | You must go quickly, Jack! Now! | 快点上啊 洁可 就是现在! |
[31:07] | No! | 不! |
[31:09] | No, I will never be vanquished! | 不 我绝不会被击败! 不! |
[31:33] | Bathory? | 巴瑟瑞? |
[31:38] | I’m blind. | 我的眼睛瞎了 |
[31:50] | You come from nowhere. | 你莫名其妙地出现 |
[31:52] | Why did you feel that you could destroy me? | 凭什么认为你有办法摧毁我? |
[31:56] | Because I know the darkness. I’ve felt it. | 因为我知道黑暗 我感受过 |
[32:02] | And now I realize how flawed and vulnerable it is. | 现在我明白它充满缺陷又脆弱 |
[32:05] | You suffer from the grandest of delusions, child. | 你的妄想症未免也太严重了 孩子 |
[32:10] | The darkness is simply more powerful than the light | 黑暗就是比光明还要强大 |
[32:16] | and it consumes all. | 而且黑暗会吞噬一切 |
[32:26] | Bathory, you know the magic, you don’t have to read it! | 巴瑟瑞 你知道咒语 不需要用眼睛看 |
[32:57] | In the name of my sister and my mother, in the name of all my ancestors, | 以我的姐妹和母亲之名 以我的祖先之名 |
[33:02] | I end the darkness now and forever! | 我在此永远终结黑暗! |
[33:06] | No! No! | 不! |
[33:15] | We can still be one, you and I, Jack. | 你和我还是可以合而为一 洁可 |
[33:20] | Contain the darkness within you, Jack! | 控制你心中的黑暗 洁可 |
[33:23] | Do not give up and she will be defeated! | 不要放弃 就可以打败她! |
[33:26] | There’s something you missed, sweet Jack. | 你忽略了一点 亲爱的洁可 |
[33:29] | I sensed what you did to Michaela and I used it! | 我感应到你对米凯拉做的事 所以我利用了它! |
[33:48] | Thanks to my beloved, I rise again. | 多亏了我的挚爱 我才能死而复生 (克里斯帝) |
[34:09] | Count Dalibor? | 达利博尔伯爵? |
[34:11] | Alexandra. | 亚莉珊卓 |
[34:14] | You must take my son. | 你必须带我儿子离开 |
[34:16] | Take my son. | 我儿子就交给你了 |
[34:18] | – Now, flee. – Flee. All of you, flee. | 快逃吧 逃命去 大家全都快逃 |
[34:22] | What of Bathory and Jack? | 巴瑟瑞和洁可呢? |
[34:24] | Their fate is in their own hands now. | 她们的命运掌握在她们的手中 |
[34:27] | But my child, I entrust to yours. | 但我孩子的命运 我托付给你们 |
[34:30] | But what of you, Your Grace? | 那您呢 大人? |
[34:33] | You are gravely wounded. | 您受了重伤 |
[34:34] | There is only one thing left that I can do. | 我现在能做的只剩下一件事 |
[34:36] | Be brave, Florian. | 要勇敢 弗洛里安 |
[34:38] | Flee. Go. | 逃吧 快走 |
[34:40] | Flee. Flee. | 你们都快点逃 |
[34:42] | Flee! | 快逃啊! |
[35:01] | Michaela, we can destroy her together. | 米凯拉 我们可以一起摧毁她 |
[35:04] | Take back the part of me that she stole. | 夺回她从我身上偷走的一部分 |
[35:07] | I told you, Jack. You cannot win! | 我告诉过你了 洁可 你赢不了的 |
[35:10] | Now you will learn what it is like to lose your head | 现在换我来让你尝尝脑袋被砍的滋味 |
[35:13] | and no one to put it back on for you! | 而且没人会帮你接回去 |
[35:21] | That part of her, the darkness, it’s inside me. | 一部分的她… 那股黑暗的力量在我体内 |
[35:26] | No. My fight against the dark is slipping. | 不 我快要抵挡不住黑暗了 |
[35:29] | Our gambit failed, but you must fashion another chance | 我们的策略失败了 但你一定要再寻找别的机会 而我必须接受我的黑暗命运 |
[35:32] | and I must accept my dark fate. | |
[36:20] | Be well, my son. | 要平安长大 我的儿子 |
[36:24] | Let the light guide you to safety | 让光明引导你到安全之地 |
[36:28] | and may it purge the evil from this land. | 愿光明净化这块土地上的邪恶 |
[36:51] | Arise, my sweet. | 苏醒吧 亲爱的 |
[36:55] | Prepare to embrace your transformation. | 准备迎接你的转变 |
[37:09] | In blindness, I now see everything. | 失明反而使我看得更加清晰 |
[37:22] | I am the Oracle. | 我是先知 |
[37:39] | You made it. Where’s Bathory? | 你逃出来了 巴瑟瑞人呢? |
[37:43] | The Dark One. Part of her, it’s inside of me. | 黑暗之君…一部分的她在我体内 |
[37:50] | Do as Bathory told you. | 照巴瑟瑞教你的去做 |
[37:52] | Purge it into the amulet. It was made to contain the darkness. | 吐进护身符里净化 它就是用来抑制黑暗力量的 |
[38:05] | That evil, it could have taken over. | 那股邪恶力量差点就主宰了我 |
[38:07] | Not now. Evil lost. One small victory. | 现在不会 邪恶输了 我们小赢了一次 我们得赶紧离开这里 |
[38:10] | We gotta get the hell out of here. | |
[38:32] | Thank you for getting me here. | 谢谢你们带我到这里 |
[38:35] | In more ways than one. | 就很多方面来说 |
[38:37] | Are you sure about this? | 你确定要这么做吗? |
[38:39] | A voyage to the new world? | 踏上前往新世界的旅途? |
[38:41] | I have to get as far away as I can from the Dark One | 我必须离黑暗之君越远越好 |
[38:43] | and whoever she sends after me. | 还有她派来追杀我的人 |
[38:45] | Besides, America is my home. | 再说 美国是我的家乡 |
[38:49] | Yes، but. | 是没错 但… |
[38:51] | Not now. Not yet. | 现在不是 时代还没到 |
[38:54] | That’s tomorrow’s problem. | 那是明天的问题 |
[38:59] | You look after him. | 你要好好照顾他 |
[39:01] | – Nobody can know who he really is. – You have my word. | -不能让任何人知道他真正的身份 -我向你保证 |
[39:05] | I will raise him as my own. | 我会将他视如己出地抚养长大 |
[39:13] | I saw you sketching me in this. | 我看到你在这里面画了我 |
[39:17] | That’s when I knew. | 我就是那时候明白 |
[39:23] | Fate is part of my story. | 命运只是我故事的一部分 |
[39:25] | Maybe it always was. | 或许一直以来都是如此 |
[39:29] | But shouldn’t this and the amulet remain with you? | 但这本书和护身符 不是应该都由你保管吗? |
[39:32] | I changed a small piece in this story, | 我改写了这个故事中的一小章节 |
[39:35] | but the Dark One still rose, and | 黑暗之君还是崛起了 而且… |
[39:38] | the Oracle and Michaela are with her. | 还有先知和米凯拉在她左右 |
[39:40] | The amulet and the book, | 护身符和这本书 |
[39:42] | they both made it from the Romas to the Van Helsings once before. | 都曾从罗姆人手上 辗转落入范海辛家族手中 |
[39:45] | Maybe they will again. | 或许会再次发生 |
[39:47] | I have to have my faith in that. | 我必须对此有信心 |
[39:52] | I wrote a note under that sketch for the ones that follow. | 我在那一页画像下面写了注记 提醒后人 |
[39:57] | And maybe one day this will all make sense. | 也许有一天 这一切都会说得通 |
[40:00] | After everything comes full circle. | 等所有事情都回到原位后 |
[40:08] | That’s it. | 就这样 |
[40:16] | – Thank you. – No, Jack. | -谢谢 -不 洁可 |
[40:21] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[40:33] | Thank you for everything you’ve done for us. | 谢谢你为我们做的一切 |
[40:36] | I did what I could. | 我尽力了 |
[40:38] | And the rest? | 至于剩下的… |
[40:41] | Who knows? | 天晓得? |
[40:51] | If we have to hide baby Christoph, he will need a new name. | 如果我们要把小克里斯多福藏起来 他就需要一个新名字 (洁可范海辛) |
[41:02] | Maybe the best way to remember a Van Helsing is to make one. | 也许记住范海辛的最佳方式 就是创造一个范海辛 |
[41:07] | What about Jack? | 叫杰克怎么样? |
[41:09] | Jack Van Helsing. | 杰克范海辛 |
[41:49] | Something has changed. | 某件事改变了 |
[41:51] | Things are not as they once were. | 很多事变得不同以往 |
[41:57] | I know. I sense it too. | 我知道 我也感觉到了 |
[42:00] | Part of my strength is missing. | 我少了一部分力量 |
[42:07] | The past has altered. | 过去改变了 |
[42:20] | The Van Helsings. | 范海辛家族 |