| 时间 | 英文 | 中文 | 
|---|---|---|
| [00:01] | Previously on Van Helsing | |
| [00:02] | I’m experimenting with a new serum. | 我正在实验一种新的血清 | 
| [00:03] | It’ll help you heal incrementally, | 它可以帮助你逐渐恢复 | 
| [00:05] | you might even feel enhanced adrenaline, enhanced strength, | 甚至可能让你感受到 肾上腺素提升、力量增强 | 
| [00:08] | but any more than this, your heart can explode. | 但剂量只要超过一点点 你的心脏就有可能爆炸 | 
| [00:12] | I made as many bullets as I could, please use them sparingly. | 我尽了全力做出最多子弹 请珍惜地使用 | 
| [00:16] | Sunshine unit, are you there? | 阳光部队 有人在吗? | 
| [00:18] | – Is that you, Vi? – Axel? | 维奥莱特 是你吗? | 
| [00:20] | This is not a secure line. Do not tell me where you’re going. | -艾克索? -线路不安全 别告诉我你要去哪里 别告诉任何人 我会去找你 | 
| [00:23] | Don’t tell anyone. I’ll find you. | |
| [00:25] | One other thing, there’s some orange powder floating around out there. | 还有一件事 有一种橙色粉末飘散在空气中 | 
| [00:28] | And you got to avoid it at all costs. | 务必要避免接触 NETFLIX 原创剧集 | 
| [00:44] | I haven’t seen the sun this much in years. | 我已经好几年没晒过这么多太阳了 | 
| [00:47] | It makes me nervous. | 让我好紧张 | 
| [00:48] | Ah… Beats clouds of Agent Orange. | 是吗?但总比橙粉云雾好 | 
| [00:53] | Lima beans. | 利马豆 | 
| [00:55] | Please tell me that’s not all we got left in here. | 拜托告诉我那不是我们唯一的食物 | 
| [00:59] | Just ’cause this thing’s magic don’t make it foolproof. | 即便这玩意有魔法 也无法保证它万无一失 | 
| [01:02] | Trust me, it’s working better than this sorry-ass bag of food. | 相信我 它比这包垃圾粮食强多了 | 
| [01:05] | More lima beans. | 更多利马豆 | 
| [01:07] | Axel, Vi’s counting on us. | 艾克索 小维就靠我们了 | 
| [01:10] | We’re gonna find her. | 我们会找到她的 | 
| [01:12] | It’ll let us know if we make a wrong move. | 如果走错了 它会告诉我们 不! | 
| [01:18] | What the hell? | 搞什么? | 
| [01:26] | No! | 不! | 
| [01:36] | Let me go! | -放开我! -不! | 
| [01:39] | Well, that ain’t right. | 那不太对吧 | 
| [01:41] | Let me go! | 放开我! | 
| [01:50] | Outnumbered, fighting blind, the vamps still seem scared. | 寡不敌众 还在看不见的情况下打斗 那只吸血鬼似乎很害怕 | 
| [01:55] | What is that about? | 到底是怎么回事? 听着 我们不能直接冲进去 | 
| [01:57] | Well, look, we can’t just charge in, | |
| [02:00] | between the stitches and not being able to heal anymore. | 毕竟伤势还没痊越 又不再能自行越合了 从前或许是不行啦 | 
| [02:04] | Never used to stop us. | |
| [02:14] | Get off of me! | 放开我! | 
| [02:52] | Oh, buddy. | 真是的 老兄 该死 被他骗到了 还真会装 你确定吗? | 
| [02:55] | Oh, shit. Oh, he got me good. He got me good. | |
| [02:59] | Are you sure about that? | |
| [03:02] | – Remember what Doc said. – Too much، and. | 记得医生说的吗?太多就会… | 
| [03:06] | Just a sip. | 就一小口 快帮我… 解开这个东西! | 
| [03:07] | Get this… thing off me, now! | |
| [03:10] | Hey. Easy, easy now. I got you. I got you. | 嘿 冷静点 我帮你 | 
| [03:12] | Come on, let’s get you up. | 来吧 我扶你起来 | 
| [03:17] | There you go. | 好了 | 
| [03:20] | She’s a vampire! | 她是吸血鬼! | 
| [03:27] | Nina? | 妮娜? | 
| [03:30] | Julius? | 朱利叶斯? | 
| [03:32] | Julius? | 朱利叶斯? 妮娜? | 
| [03:34] | Nina? | |
| [03:37] | Julius! Julius! | 朱利叶斯… 朱利叶斯! | 
| [03:43] | – What? – Julius! | -怎么会? -朱利叶斯! | 
| [04:20] | Come here. Come here. You know her? | 过来 给我过来 你认识她? | 
| [04:24] | Yeah، yeah. Her name’s Nina. She was. | 对 她叫妮娜 她曾是… | 
| [04:27] | Look, she was really important to me. | 听着 她对我来说真的很重要 | 
| [04:29] | – What’s that supposed to mean؟ – It means. | 这话是什么意思? 意思就是… | 
| [04:32] | Are you out of your mind? She’s not coming with! | 你疯了吗?她不准跟我们走! | 
| [04:35] | Look, Violet can change her back. | 听着 维奥莱特可以把她变回来 | 
| [04:37] | You saw what she just did to those two vampires. That was with a bag on her head. | 你也看到她对付那两个吸血鬼了 头还被罩着呢 | 
| [04:39] | But she pulled me out of the gutter once, literally. | 但她曾把我从阴沟里拉出来 不是比喻 | 
| [04:42] | Axel, I have to do the same for her. | 艾克索 我得报答她 | 
| [04:44] | I have to. | 我必须这么做 | 
| [04:46] | We don’t know how far Vi is. | 我们不知道小维在多远的地方 | 
| [04:48] | What happens if vampire Nina gets hungry along the way? | 如果吸血鬼妮娜半路肚子饿怎么办? | 
| [04:52] | You fought the hunger when you were one. | 你以前就靠意志力对抗过对血的饥渴 | 
| [04:54] | Oh, so what is this? A 12-step program, I’m gonna be her sponsor? | 所以现在是怎样? 我要帮她做12步骤戒瘾吗? | 
| [04:57] | Jesus Christ! | 我的老天爷啊! | 
| [04:59] | My ears were burning. So you were a vampire too, huh? | 怪不得我觉得耳朵痒 原来你也曾是吸血鬼啊? | 
| [05:03] | Once upon a time. For half a sec. | 很久以前 当了一下下 | 
| [05:07] | You must have come across Vanessa Van Helsing. | 你一定有遇过范妮莎范海辛 | 
| [05:11] | Not like her story hasn’t gotten around. | 不过她的故事倒也传遍千里了 | 
| [05:14] | Come with us, before he changes his mind. | -跟我们走 趁他改变主意前 -喂 我没同意任何事 | 
| [05:16] | Hey, I never agreed to anything. | |
| [05:18] | The road ahead is dangerous، and with Nina. | 前方的路途很危险 而妮娜… | 
| [05:21] | She can help us. | 她可以帮我们 | 
| [05:24] | You’re going east beyond the wall? | 你们要往东走 越过墙之后? | 
| [05:26] | That’s none of your concern. | 不关你的事 | 
| [05:31] | The vampire territory you’re gonna head through, | 你们即将穿越吸血鬼领土 | 
| [05:33] | they will feast on a full-headed pretty boy like you. | 他们会大啖像你这样的漂亮男孩 | 
| [05:38] | Right. | 最好是 话说刚才是怎么回事? | 
| [05:40] | – Mm. – What was going on over here? | |
| [05:42] | Why were you getting jumped by your own kind? | 你怎么会被同类攻击? 简而言之 因为我不尊重他们的首领 | 
| [05:45] | Short story? I disrespected their leader. | |
| [05:50] | That’s it? Nothing else? | 就这样? 没别的原因了吗? | 
| [05:56] | What guarantee do we have that you won’t try and kill us | 我们怎么能确保 你不会逮到机会就杀了我们? | 
| [05:57] | the first chance you get? | |
| [05:59] | You on your own? As soon as I could. | 单就你而言吗? 一有机会就下手 | 
| [06:03] | Julius. | 至于朱利叶斯… | 
| [06:05] | I’d never cross my baby. | 我永远不会出卖我的宝贝 | 
| [06:10] | Axel, please. | 艾克索 拜托 | 
| [06:13] | Please. | 求你了 | 
| [06:20] | You better know what you’re doing. | 你最好清楚自己在做什么 | 
| [06:30] | Who did you become, Julius? | 朱利叶斯 你变成了什么? | 
| [06:32] | The prize fighter or the bottom feeder? | 冠军斗士还是底食者? | 
| [06:37] | I became the fighter. | 我成了斗士 (1984年 芝加哥) | 
| [06:57] | ♪ Under blue moon, I saw you ♪ | |
| [07:01] | ♪ So soon you’ll take me ♪ | |
| [07:05] | ♪ Up in your arms Too late to beg you ♪ | |
| [07:09] | ♪ Or cancel it Though I know… ♪ | |
| [07:31] | – You’re a vampire! – So are you. | -你是吸血鬼 -你也是 | 
| [07:34] | We’re not the same, bottom feeder. | 我们才不一样 底食者 你就这样丢下他? 让他转化? | 
| [07:40] | You’re just gonna leave him like that? To turn? | |
| [07:44] | They say rock and roll never dies. Prove them wrong. | 俗话说摇滚乐不死 事实证明那些人错了 | 
| [07:58] | When was the last time you hunted? | 你上次打猎是什么时候? | 
| [08:00] | Not gutter rats. I mean real prey. | 不是水沟里的老鼠 我是指真正的猎物 | 
| [08:07] | It’s been a long time. I forgot. | 太久以前 我已经忘了 | 
| [08:15] | Police. We gotta run. | 是警察 我们得快走 | 
| [08:19] | They have weapons. | 他们有武器 | 
| [08:21] | We are weapons. | 我们就是武器 | 
| [08:28] | What’s your problem? | 你有什么毛病啊? | 
| [08:35] | Big guy like you shouldn’t be afraid of nobody. | 像你这样的壮汉 不应该惧怕任何人 | 
| [08:42] | Let me show you what you’ve forgotten. | 让我示范给你看 你所遗忘的东西 | 
| [08:47] | I don’t even know your name. | 我连你的名字都不知道 | 
| [08:54] | Where are you going? | 你要去哪里? | 
| [08:56] | Dinner and a movie. | 吃晚餐看电影 (午夜无声电影) | 
| [09:04] | ♪ Under blue moon, I saw you ♪ | (欢迎光临派拉蒙剧院) (坎路普斯电影协会发源地) (金黄淋酱爆米花) | 
| [09:08] | ♪ So soon you’ll take me ♪ | |
| [09:12] | ♪ Up in your arms… ♪ | |
| [09:19] | Oh, I missed the taste of healthy blood. | 我真怀念健康血的滋味 | 
| [09:22] | Mm-hm. | |
| [09:23] | – It’s… – Sweeter? | 这滋味… 更甜一些? 你遭遇了什么事 底食者? | 
| [09:29] | Mm. | |
| [09:32] | What happened to you, bottom feeder? | |
| [09:37] | I used to hunt with my own pack. | 我以前会带着我的人去打猎 | 
| [09:41] | We were ghosts in the night. | 我们是夜晚的魅影 | 
| [09:44] | Town to town, kill who we liked, recruited the worthy, and poof | 肆虐每一座城镇 大开杀戒 招募有价值的人才 然后… | 
| [09:51] | gone before sunrise. | 在天亮之前消失无踪 | 
| [09:54] | Ah. | |
| [09:56] | Why did you stop? | 那怎么停止了? | 
| [10:04] | My own kind turned against me. | 我的同类… 背叛了我 | 
| [10:09] | You wanna take back your power and live like me, don’t you? | 你想找回力量 像我一样过日子 对吧? | 
| [10:15] | I can feel the ambition pulsing in your veins. | 我能感觉到野心在你的血管中流动 | 
| [10:20] | The hunger. | 一股饥渴 | 
| [10:22] | That rush you desire, it’s yours for the taking. | 你渴望的那种刺激感 只要你想… 就能得到 | 
| [10:39] | No, I can’t. I have to go back. | 不 不行 我得回去 | 
| [10:42] | To what? The shadows? | 回到哪里?躲在阴影中吗? | 
| [10:48] | When we can hunt without fear, bathed in light. | 我们明明能毫无畏惧地狩猎 沐浴在光明之中 | 
| [10:55] | I’m not like you. | 我和你不一样 | 
| [10:57] | You wanna live on the knife’s edge as badly as I do. | 你和我一样渴望追求刺激感 | 
| [11:01] | Life and death in every heartbeat. | 感受生与死 还有每一次心跳 | 
| [11:04] | That danger, sinking its teeth into you. | 那种啃食着你的危险 | 
| [11:10] | What are you doing to me? | 你想对我做什么? | 
| [11:13] | Opening your eyes. | 打开你的眼睛 | 
| [11:16] | Carpe noctis. | |
| [11:18] | Seize the night. | 意思是把握今晚 | 
| [11:22] | With me. | 跟我一起 | 
| [11:28] | You. | 你… | 
| [11:31] | You’re Nina Morgan. | 你是妮娜摩根 是吗? | 
| [11:36] | Was I? | |
| [11:40] | Yeah، I remember. I watched all your films. You were so. | 没错 我记得 我看过你所有的电影 你真的是好… | 
| [11:44] | So what? Naive? | 好怎样? 天真? | 
| [11:48] | No. | 不是 | 
| [11:49] | – Beautiful, and good. – Hmm. | 是好美丽 好优秀 银幕上那个女的 不过是个幻想 | 
| [11:53] | That woman up there is a fantasy. | |
| [11:59] | An empty, vulnerable lie. | 一个虚无又脆弱的谎言 | 
| [12:04] | The men who pulled my strings wanted me to be. | 那些人… 操控着我 要我按照他们的期望走 | 
| [12:11] | I was like you, too. | 我也曾和你一样 | 
| [12:15] | Julius Romanski, the boxer, but not the boxer that I wanted to be. | 拳击手朱利叶斯罗曼斯基 但不是我想当的拳击手 | 
| [12:20] | Not in the end. | 到最后都变调了 | 
| [12:23] | They made you a loser. | 他们害你变成了失败者 | 
| [12:28] | Nightmares only end if you wake up. | 想要结束恶梦 唯有醒来一途 | 
| [12:36] | Carpe noctis. | “把握今晚” | 
| [12:51] | Ah. | |
| [13:12] | Tango’s close. We’re on the move. | 接近目标了 继续前进 该死 | 
| [13:23] | Shit. | |
| [13:27] | So you actually did it. | 所以你真的做到了 | 
| [13:31] | You built a new brood, and seized the night without me. | 你建立了新的群 没有我 你也把握了每一晚 | 
| [13:36] | Yeah, I did. | 是啊 没错 | 
| [13:39] | But it wasn’t much of a life. | 只是日子过得并不精彩 | 
| [13:43] | Well. | 老实说 | 
| [13:46] | All this time, I thought you were dead. | 一直以来我都以为你死了 | 
| [13:49] | Why would you think I was dead? | 你怎么会认为我死了? | 
| [13:52] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 | 
| [13:57] | What about you? | 那你呢? | 
| [14:05] | I tried to build an empire, rule my own territory, | 我试着建立一个帝国 统治自己的地盘 | 
| [14:11] | but sometimes a gal just can’t catch a break. | 只是有时候 女生只靠自己太累了 | 
| [14:18] | Together, though, we could’ve run it all. | 但只要我们联手 我们可以打出一片天 | 
| [14:26] | We need to move. I have to feed. | 我们该上路了 我得摄食 | 
| [14:28] | Even if there wasn’t an orange storm, no. | 就算没有橙雾风暴 我也会拒绝 | 
| [14:31] | – I wasn’t asking. Do it! – Hey. | -那不是请求 给我照做! -冷静 | 
| [14:33] | – It ain’t gonna happen. – Look, we can’t move right now, | -不可能 -听着 我们现在不能移动 | 
| [14:35] | not with that toxic cloud up there, okay? | 因为有那个有毒的云雾 懂吗? | 
| [14:38] | Please, Nina. Look, can you hold off for just a bit? | 拜托 妮娜 听着 你可以忍耐一下吗? | 
| [14:45] | Sooner or later, I will have to feed. | 迟早我都得摄食 | 
| [14:50] | You can try me. You’re not gonna like it. | 你可以试试看我的血 只是你不会喜欢 | 
| [14:56] | What is that thing? | 那是什么东西? | 
| [14:58] | Still none of your goddamn business. | 还是不关你的屁事 | 
| [15:02] | It’s leading you to something beyond the wall. | 它正带领你们去寻找墙外的某样东西 | 
| [15:05] | Or someone. | 或者该说…某人 | 
| [15:08] | Okay, you know what? Reunion’s over. Get out! Now! | 够了 你知道吗?重逢戏码结束了 下车 快点! | 
| [15:12] | Hey! Hey, what are you doing? | 嘿 你在做什么? | 
| [15:13] | She’s asking too many goddamn questions | 她问太多问题了 但我问她的问题半个也不回答 | 
| [15:15] | and she’s not answering any of mine. | |
| [15:16] | It’s ’cause she already answered our questions. | 因为她已经回答我们的问题了 | 
| [15:18] | Your trust issues aren’t my problem. | 你无法信任别人不是我的问题 | 
| [15:22] | What’s your angle? Why tag along? | 你在打什么主意?为什么要跟来? | 
| [15:26] | I like the company. | 我喜欢有人陪伴 | 
| [15:28] | Bullshit. And frankly, I don’t care. | 狗屁 而且坦白说 我不在乎 | 
| [15:31] | Out! Now! | 下车 快点! | 
| [15:34] | She stays. End of discussion. | 她留下 讨论到此为止 | 
| [15:45] | That cloud you’re avoiding? | 你们在躲的那朵云啊? | 
| [15:47] | It’s gonna take two hours to move on, | 要两个小时才会散去 | 
| [15:49] | and we’re right at the edge of the vampire territory | 而我们现在就在吸血鬼领土的边界上 | 
| [15:50] | I was telling you about. | 我刚才就说过了 | 
| [15:52] | Staying here is suicide. | 待在这里等同于自杀 | 
| [15:55] | But | 可是呢 | 
| [15:57] | I know where you can find shelter. | 我知道哪里可以避难 | 
| [16:10] | We’re running low. | 我们快没油了 | 
| [16:11] | There’s vehicles on each side of the main building. | 主楼两侧都停有一些车辆 | 
| [16:14] | All right, I’ll go left. You and Nina go right. | 好 我去左侧 你跟妮娜去右侧 | 
| [16:17] | Hey, hey, hey. Come here. | 嘿 先过来一下 | 
| [16:21] | Watch your back. | 你自己要小心 | 
| [16:24] | It’ll be fine. | 不会有事啦 | 
| [16:27] | Trust me. | 相信我 | 
| [16:32] | Well, looks like it’s just you and | 看来只剩下你和… | 
| [16:36] | me. | 我了 | 
| [16:38] | Nina? | 妮娜? | 
| [16:43] | Nina? | 妮娜? | 
| [16:47] | Oh, boy. | 老天 | 
| [16:52] | Nina? | 妮娜? | 
| [16:56] | Nina! | 妮娜! | 
| [17:23] | Nina! | 妮娜! | 
| [17:27] | Don’t you dare call me a bottom feeder. | 不准你叫我底食者 | 
| [17:30] | You tricked us into coming here for shelter, so you could feed! | 你骗我们说这里能避难 原来只是为了摄食 | 
| [17:34] | Two birds, one stone. I need strength to protect you, don’t I? | 一石二鸟之计啊 我需要力气才能保护你们 不是吗? | 
| [17:39] | – Axel’s not gonna like this. – Oh, Julius. | -艾克索不会高兴的 -朱利叶斯啊 | 
| [17:43] | Always a lap dog, never the master. | -总是当走狗 永远当不了主人 -喂! 我就是我自己的主人 一直以来都是如此 | 
| [17:45] | Hey! I am my own man, always have been. | |
| [17:51] | Yeah? How’s Mama? | 是吗? 妈妈近来可好? | 
| [17:57] | Mama. | |
| [17:58] | What did you do? What is this? | -你做了什么?这是什么? -这才是合适的一餐 妈妈 | 
| [18:00] | It’s a proper meal, Mama. | |
| [18:02] | I’m sorry it took so long, but it’s healthy, clean blood. | 很抱歉我回来晚了 但这是健康又干净的血 | 
| [18:07] | Have you not learned from your mistakes? | 难道你没从错误中记取教训吗? | 
| [18:09] | We don’t take the humans that people will miss. | 我们不以会有人想念的人类为猎物 | 
| [18:13] | – No, Mama. Not anymore. – We have nobody to protect us. | -不 妈妈 再也不是了 -没有人能保护我们 | 
| [18:17] | Dmitri cast us off because of you, | 德米特里会驱逐我们就是因为你 | 
| [18:19] | and now there’s a vampire hunter chasing us all. | 现在还有个吸血鬼猎人 追捕着我们所有人 | 
| [18:23] | We’re only alive because we’ve stayed in the shadows. | 我们之所以能够存活 是因为安分地活在阴影中 | 
| [18:27] | That time is over. For both of us. | 那种日子已经结束了 对我们俩来说都是 | 
| [18:36] | It’s time that we return to the old ways. | 是时候重拾往日荣耀了 往日早已成为过去 你这个笨到极点的孩子 | 
| [18:39] | Ah! The old ways are gone, you stupid, stupid child! | |
| [18:45] | Hit him again, you lose your arm. | -再敢打他一次 我就扯断你的手 -你是谁? -离我远一点 -妈妈 这位是妮娜 | 
| [18:47] | Who are you? Get away from me! | |
| [18:49] | Mama, this is Nina. | |
| [18:54] | She’s different. | 她不一样 | 
| [18:56] | She lived a life of strife and struggle like we did. | 她一直在为生存挣扎奋斗 就和我们一样 | 
| [19:00] | But not anymore. Now, I am the night. | 但再也不会了 从现在起 夜晚由我主宰 痴人说梦 孩子 你不能… | 
| [19:05] | You are a fool. Child، you can’t. | |
| [19:08] | He is not a child! He is Julius. | 他不是孩子 他是朱利叶斯 | 
| [19:12] | I will not be spoken to like this. Least of all by her! | 我不接受这种说话的态度 尤其是她 | 
| [19:16] | Mama, please. She wants to build a new territory. | 妈妈 拜托 她想要建立新的领土 | 
| [19:21] | An empire. | 打造一个帝国 | 
| [19:23] | With me. | 跟我一起 | 
| [19:25] | No! She will bring death to our door. | 不可以! 她会招致我们的死亡 | 
| [19:29] | – Don’t you understand? – I do. | -你不明白吗? -我明白 | 
| [19:32] | – Your fear is his burden. – No, no, no. | -你的恐惧是他的负担 -不 | 
| [19:39] | But it doesn’t have to be. | 但不一定得如此 | 
| [19:42] | Julius? | 朱利叶斯? | 
| [19:46] | If you follow her, she will get you killed. | 如果你跟随她 她一定会害死你 | 
| [19:52] | Don’t make me beg, Julius. If you leave, what will happen to me? | 别让我哀求你 朱利叶斯 你走了 我该怎么办? | 
| [19:58] | I gave you life. | 是我让你重生 | 
| [20:02] | Mama. | 妈妈 | 
| [20:07] | I will die without you! | 没有你我活不下去啊! | 
| [20:21] | You’re better off. We’re better off. | 你会过得更好 我们一起会过得更好 | 
| [20:27] | You don’t get it. She’s all I got. | 你不懂 她是我仅有的一切 | 
| [20:32] | You’ve got me now. | 现在你有我啦 | 
| [20:35] | And I promise, I will never lie to you. | 而且我保证 我绝对不会欺骗你 | 
| [20:39] | So listen to what I’m saying. | 所以仔细听好我现在说的话 | 
| [20:43] | We’ve shared so much in such a short time. | 我们在这么短的时间内分享了这么多 | 
| [20:48] | I snapped you out of a nightmare. | 我把你从恶梦中唤醒 | 
| [20:51] | I know. | 我知道 | 
| [20:53] | I know, but she’s my mama. | 我都知道 但… 她是我妈妈 | 
| [20:58] | And a vampire. | 也是个吸血鬼 | 
| [21:00] | When the hunger takes hold, she will feed without you. | 当饥饿袭来 没有你 她也会自己去觅食 | 
| [21:06] | She will learn to fend for herself. | 她会学着自己想办法 | 
| [21:20] | Guilt is a human emotion, it serves no purpose now. | 罪恶感是人类的情绪 如今对我们而言已毫无意义 | 
| [21:25] | Let it die. | 抛开那些情绪 | 
| [21:26] | So you can be the vampire I know you can be. | 成为那个我知道你能够成为的吸血鬼 | 
| [21:43] | Tomorrow at midnight. I’ll wait for you where we first met. | 明晚午夜 我在我们初次见面的地方等你 | 
| [21:47] | And if you come to me, we will be together forever. | 如果你赴约了 我们就永远在一起 | 
| [21:53] | If not, then I’ll know you can’t let go of the past. | 如果没有 我就会知道你放不下过去 | 
| [22:11] | What do you say, sweetheart? Are you gonna be the lucky one? | 怎么样 亲爱的? 你会是那个幸运儿吗? | 
| [22:30] | Aha! | |
| [22:33] | Mm. | |
| [22:35] | Breakfast of champions. | 冠军的早餐 | 
| [22:54] | You’re getting twitchy in your old age, Axel. | 越老越神经质了啊 艾克索 王八蛋! | 
| [23:17] | Son of a bitch! | |
| [23:36] | You’re starting to piss me off! | 你惹毛我了! | 
| [23:40] | Tango one is pinned down. Move into flank. | 压制住一号目标了 往侧翼移动 | 
| [24:01] | Damn it! Where are you? | 妈的 人呢? | 
| [24:35] | All hell’s breaking loose. | 瞬间陷入混战 | 
| [24:38] | We gotta go right now! We got a team of soldiers gunning for us. | 我们现在就得离开 有一组士兵正朝我们猛烈攻击 | 
| [24:41] | Well, ain’t that a kick in the head? | 还真是令人惊喜啊 我搭上了通缉犯的车 | 
| [24:43] | I hitched a ride with wanted men. | |
| [24:45] | Wait a second, how did you know there was fresh blood here? | 慢着 你怎么知道这里有新鲜的血? | 
| [24:48] | This is your territory, isn’t it? | 这是你的地盘 对吧? | 
| [24:49] | Get that out of my face before I kill you! | 快把枪移开 否则我杀了你 | 
| [24:51] | I told you we couldn’t trust her. | 我就说不能相信她 | 
| [24:53] | But your selfish bullshit let them catch right up to us. | 你那番自私的鬼扯让他们追上我们 | 
| [24:55] | I know this looks bad, but there’s no way | 我知道情况看起来很糟 | 
| [24:57] | she could have known we were being tracked. | 但她不可能事先知道我们被追踪 | 
| [24:58] | What difference does it make? They’re here now! | 有差别吗?他们就是追上来了 | 
| [25:00] | Probably sent by President Dark One. | 八成是黑暗之君总统派来的 而我们无路可逃了 | 
| [25:02] | And we have nowhere to go. | |
| [25:08] | Give us the vampire and you can walk away from this! | 交出那个吸血鬼 你们就可以全身而退! | 
| [25:12] | They want her? | 他们要的是她? | 
| [25:17] | Where’d she go? | 她跑去哪了? | 
| [25:19] | You have 30 seconds to comply. | 给你们30秒时间 | 
| [25:29] | Time’s up! | 时间到! | 
| [25:31] | Spare her, kill them. | 活捉她 杀死他们 | 
| [25:33] | 10-4. | 收到 退后 | 
| [25:36] | Stand back. | |
| [25:38] | Clear! | 安全 | 
| [25:40] | It’s gonna breach! | 他们要攻进来了 | 
| [25:53] | Go! Move! Move! Move! | -上! -动作快! | 
| [25:56] | Taking fire. | 交火中 | 
| [25:59] | Move! Keep your eyes on them. | -前进 -盯着他们 | 
| [26:01] | On sight! | 目标在视线中 | 
| [26:03] | Get down! | 趴下! | 
| [26:05] | Incoming! | 敌火来袭! | 
| [26:10] | – Duck! – Down! | 快闪! 趴下! 撤退! | 
| [26:27] | Fall back! | |
| [26:35] | – Keep the gun on this one. – You got it. | -继续用枪指着他 -没问题 | 
| [26:42] | It’s not gonna take them long to regroup. | 他们要不了多久就会重新整队 | 
| [26:44] | Axel? | 艾克索 | 
| [26:50] | You gotta be kidding me. | 开什么玩笑? | 
| [26:53] | A vampire Delta Force. | 吸血鬼三角洲部队 | 
| [26:55] | Goddamn apocalypse. Those orange bullets hurt, don’t they? | 该死的世界末日 被这种橙色子弹打到很痛吧? | 
| [26:59] | Tell you what. I end your pain, you tell me who sent you. | 这样吧 我替你结束痛苦 你告诉我是谁派你来的 | 
| [27:20] | Take it easy, Axel. She came back for us, didn’t she? | 冷静点 艾克索 她回来救我们了 不是吗? | 
| [27:23] | She came back because I have the keys to the SUV. | 她回来是因为休旅车的钥匙在我手上 | 
| [27:26] | Maybe I wanted to know more about those magic orange bullets. | 或许我是想多了解 那个神奇的橙色子弹 | 
| [27:28] | Yeah, I got one of those magic orange bullets for you right here. | 好啊 我这就送你一颗神奇橙色子弹 | 
| [27:31] | Axel. | 艾克索 | 
| [27:33] | You wanted us to think they were after us. | 你故意让我们以为 他们是冲着我们而来 | 
| [27:35] | Then you killed that vamp before it could talk. Why? | 又在那只吸血鬼开口前杀了他 为什么? | 
| [27:37] | So it wouldn’t unravel your bullshit? | 以免你的鬼扯谎话被拆穿吗? | 
| [27:40] | Julius? Back your friend off or I will. | 朱利叶斯 叫你朋友退后 否则我就动手了 | 
| [27:44] | Nina, what do you know? Hey. | 妮娜 你知道些什么?看着我 | 
| [27:49] | You swore you’d never lie to me. | 你发誓过永远不会欺骗我 | 
| [27:53] | You said it yourself. The Dark One has control of the military. | 你们自己也说了 黑暗之君已经掌握了军权 | 
| [27:59] | – What does she want with you? | – What does she want with you? 她为什么要追杀你? 那她又为什么要追杀你呢? | 
| [28:05] | – We’re on a mission to kill her. – With Vanessa Van Helsing. | 我们的任务是杀了她 -和范妮莎范海辛一起 -够了 好啦 你表明你的立场了 我知道一些关于黑暗之君的事 | 
| [28:08] | Enough. | |
| [28:10] | Okay! Point made. | |
| [28:14] | I know things about the Dark One. | |
| [28:21] | That’s vague as fuck. | 这屁话说了等于没说 | 
| [28:22] | You think I’m gonna give anything up just because you asked? | 你以为只要你问 我就会全盘托出吗? | 
| [28:25] | It’s the only leverage I’ve got. | 这是我唯一的筹码 | 
| [28:27] | Maybe we lend each other a hand with this little predicament, | 或许我们可以互相帮助 解决这个小困境 | 
| [28:30] | and then maybe I talk. | 然后… 我可能就会开口吧 | 
| [28:34] | Look, there is a lot of them out there. | 听着 外头的吸血鬼数量庞大 | 
| [28:36] | Maybe it is better if we work together. | 也许合作真的才是上策 | 
| [28:39] | Although we need a plan to fight those goons. | 不过我们得想一个计划 来对付那些坏蛋 | 
| [28:45] | Maybe we just give them what they want. | 也许只要交出他们想要的人就好 | 
| [28:48] | Help! | 救命! | 
| [28:51] | Help! | 救命啊! | 
| [28:55] | Help! | 救命! | 
| [29:00] | Don’t kill me! Don’t kill me! Take me to the Dark One. I can help her. | 不要杀我 带我去找黑暗之君 我可以帮她 | 
| [29:06] | – Where are the humans? – You think I did this to myself? | 那两个人类呢? 难道我会把自己绑在这吗? | 
| [29:10] | They betrayed me! Ran for their lives! | 他们背叛了我 自己逃命去了 | 
| [29:19] | What the hell is this? | 这是干什么? | 
| [29:21] | The Dark One will no longer tolerate your shifting loyalties. | 黑暗之君不愿再容忍你 飘忽不定的忠诚 听着 她邀请我去与她会面 我不该拒绝的 但… | 
| [29:25] | Look, she invited me to see her. I shouldn’t have said no, | |
| [29:30] | but I know things now that I didn’t know then. | 我现在知道了一些先前不晓得的事 你都没在听我说话吗? 带我去见她! | 
| [29:35] | Aren’t you listening to me? Take me to see her! | |
| [29:40] | Do you think you’re just gonna get away with it? | 你以为杀了我不会有代价吗? | 
| [29:43] | – Take the shot. – Easy. | 快开枪 慢慢来 | 
| [29:46] | What’re you doing? They could kill her. | 还等什么?他们可能会杀了她 | 
| [29:49] | She’s talked her way out of worse before. Let’s see what she has to say. | 她靠着舌灿莲花逃过更惨的命运 我们就来听听她还有什么话要说 | 
| [29:55] | You think you’re just gonna kill me? | 你以为能就这样杀了我吗? | 
| [29:57] | You have no idea what you’re up against. | 你根本不晓得自己对上的是谁 | 
| [30:07] | I have my orders, from the Oracle. | 我接到了命令 来自先知 | 
| [30:13] | It’s you, isn’t it? | 是你 对吧? | 
| [30:14] | I will have your head. | 我会砍了你的头 | 
| [30:16] | No, no, no. Wait, wait, wait. | 不 等等 | 
| [30:19] | You see? Now the fast talking begins. | 看吧?现在开始快问快答了 | 
| [30:23] | Wait. I have something you need. | 等一下 我有你需要的东西 | 
| [30:25] | Something… Something that the Dark One is really gonna want. | -某样黑暗之君真正想要的东西 -谎言 | 
| [30:29] | Lies. | 都是说谎 | 
| [30:31] | You can no longer escape our master’s wrath | 你休想再凭着空洞的承诺 来逃过主人的愤怒 | 
| [30:33] | with your empty promises. | |
| [30:35] | You fled, rather than answer her call. | 你逃跑 不回应她的召唤 | 
| [30:37] | No! No! I was on my way when a bunch of our own kind | 不 不是那样的 我本来正准备上路 结果遇到一群同类… | 
| [30:41] | they… they jumped me, they jumped me, I swear! | 他们偷袭我 我发誓 | 
| [30:44] | Those who have refused her invitation have all come to the same fate. | 那些拒绝她邀请的人 都只有一种相同的命运 | 
| [30:48] | All right, that’s enough. Just do it. | 好了 够了 快点开枪 | 
| [30:52] | Please! Please don’t do this! | 拜托不要杀我 | 
| [30:54] | It’s the humans، I can… I can. | 是那些人类 我可以… | 
| [31:13] | What the hell were you waiting for? | 你到底在等什么? | 
| [31:14] | The truth for a change. | 能改变一切的真相 | 
| [31:20] | Axel. You’re the human she spoke of. | 艾克索 你就是她说的那个人类 | 
| [31:25] | Yeah, ain’t life a bitch? | 是啊 人生是不是很无常? | 
| [31:26] | Only a matter of time | 我杀了那个小范海辛只是迟早的事 | 
| [31:27] | before I kill the young Van Helsing. | |
| [31:30] | You cannot defeat us. | 你们赢不了我们的 | 
| [31:31] | I wouldn’t be so sure about that. | 这可不一定 | 
| [31:33] | I will force her to do things you could barely imagine. | 我会逼她做出你无法想象的事 | 
| [31:38] | Just like I made your beloved Scarlett sacrifice herself, | 就像我让你心爱的斯嘉丽 献出她自己… | 
| [31:43] | for nothing. | 白白牺牲 那女巫看到我了 她知道我们在哪里 | 
| [31:49] | That witch saw me. She knows where we are. | |
| [31:52] | Then we need each other more than ever. | 那我们就更需要彼此的帮忙了 | 
| [31:55] | You were gonna give us up. We’re nothing to you but decoys. | 你本来打算供出我们 我们不过是你的诱饵 | 
| [31:58] | You got me all wrong. I was lying to them to buy time. | 你误会我了 我是在骗他们好争取时间 | 
| [32:01] | I am so done with your bullshit. | 我受够你的满嘴屁话了 | 
| [32:03] | Harm me and you’ll never find out what I know about the Dark One. | 伤害我 你就永远无法得知 我知道黑暗之君什么事 | 
| [32:07] | How can you not see her for what she really is? | 你怎么就看不出她的真面目呢? | 
| [32:09] | What’s this hold she’s got on you? | 她是抓住了你什么把柄? | 
| [32:11] | – I make my own decisions, Axel. – Really? | 我会自己做决定 艾克索 | 
| [32:13] | – Yeah. – Okay, well here’s one. | -真的吗? -对 好吧 那我也做了决定 | 
| [32:15] | I’m leaving, she’s not. Choose! | 我要走了 她不准跟来 你自己选 | 
| [32:21] | Axel, wait a minute. | 艾克索 等等 | 
| [32:23] | Axel! Axel, hold on! | 艾克索 艾克索 等一下 | 
| [32:27] | Just wait a second! | 你先等一下! | 
| [32:34] | Were you really gonna do that? | 你原本真的打算那么做吗? | 
| [32:37] | Turn me over like I was nothing? | 把我交出去 好像我对你来说什么都不是? | 
| [32:41] | – Come on, baby. – Answer the question. | -别这样 宝贝 -回答问题 | 
| [32:45] | Never. I’m telling you the truth. | 绝对没有 我说的是实话 | 
| [32:52] | Then what’s this secret you know about the Dark One? | 那你知道黑暗之君什么秘密? | 
| [32:54] | ‘Cause if you can’t give me that. | 因为若你不告诉我… | 
| [32:58] | She’s gathering the brood leaders for something. | 她正在召集各群首领为某件事做准备 | 
| [33:01] | Something big. | 某件大事 | 
| [33:06] | Oh, yeah? | 是吗? | 
| [33:13] | You told me you failed to build your empire. | 你跟我说你打造帝国的计划失败了 | 
| [33:16] | This territory? Axel was right all along. | 这块地盘? 艾克索从头到尾都是对的 | 
| [33:20] | The vampire you warned us about is you, isn’t it? | 你先前警告我们的吸血鬼 就是你自己 对不对? | 
| [33:30] | Don’t you see what’s happening? | 你还不明白现在的状况吗? | 
| [33:33] | The Dark One’s forces tried to kill me when I refused to meet. | 黑暗之君的部队 因为我拒绝她的召集试图杀了我 | 
| [33:39] | My brood was slaughtered. | 我的群遭到屠杀 | 
| [33:43] | But I escaped | 但我逃走了 | 
| [33:46] | like I always do. | 我一向如此 | 
| [33:50] | Because I’m a survivor. | 因为我是个生存者 | 
| [33:55] | Were you lying then, or are you lying now? | 你那时候说的是谎言 还是现在才是谎言? | 
| [34:03] | What? Now you’re better than me? | 怎么? 现在你比我高尚了? | 
| [34:07] | A human, working for the Van Helsing? | 因为你是人类 为范海辛家族效力? | 
| [34:12] | Trying to kill everything you once were. Everything I still am. | 想消灭你曾经也是其中一分子的一切 不顾我现在仍身在其中 | 
| [34:19] | You want me dead. | 你希望我死 | 
| [34:21] | Say it. | 说出来吧 | 
| [34:22] | No. I want you back. Human. | 不 我希望你回来 变回人类 | 
| [34:29] | Oh, Julius. | 朱利叶斯 | 
| [34:33] | You’ve forgotten who you were. | 你忘了自己曾经是谁 | 
| [34:38] | Remember how it felt, you and me? | 还记得当时的感觉吗? 就你和我? | 
| [34:44] | This world could have been ours. | 这个世界本来会属于我们 | 
| [34:49] | It still can be. It’s not too late. | 还是可以实现 还不算太迟 | 
| [34:55] | Carpe noctis. | “把握今晚” | 
| [34:59] | Forever. | 直到永远 | 
| [35:09] | No! | 住手! | 
| [35:13] | What are you? | 你变成什么了? | 
| [35:15] | Why aren’t you turning? | 为什么你不会转化? | 
| [35:18] | I can’t turn back again, even if I wanted to. | 就算我想再变回吸血鬼也不可能了 | 
| [35:25] | The curse of the Van Helsing. | 范海辛的诅咒 | 
| [35:28] | No, no, no. Hey. It’s a gift. And she can give it to you, too. | 不是的 听我说 这是一份礼物 她也可以让你拥有 | 
| [35:35] | Let me make it up for letting you go. | 让我弥补当年让你离开这个错误 | 
| [35:37] | I can help you be the woman you were before all of this. | 我可以帮你变回 这一切发生之前的那个女人 | 
| [35:41] | You don’t know anything about the woman I was! | 你根本不了解我过去是怎样的人 | 
| [35:44] | – I saw you. – No. | -我都看在眼里 -你没有 | 
| [35:46] | Yeah. I saw who you were. | 有 我看见了真正的你 | 
| [35:49] | Nina, you deserve a second chance. | 妮娜 你值得第二次机会 | 
| [35:54] | A second chance to seize the day. | 能把握日光的第二次机会 | 
| [35:58] | This is my second chance. I was never that girl in the pictures. | 这就是我的第二次机会 我从来都不是银幕上的那个女孩 | 
| [36:05] | I cheated and lied my way into the movies. | 我是靠作弊和说谎挣得那些演出机会 | 
| [36:09] | When people said they’d kill for roles like those, I did. | 常有人说愿意不惜一切代价 只为得到那些角色 我就是那样 | 
| [36:16] | I killed to get what I wanted. | 我为达目的不惜杀人 | 
| [36:19] | I embraced the dark | 我拥抱黑暗 | 
| [36:21] | long before I ever stepped into the spotlight. | 早在我踏入镁光灯下前就如此 | 
| [36:26] | Long before I ever became | 也早在我成为… | 
| [36:30] | this. | 这样之前 | 
| [36:36] | All these years wondering what could have been, | 这么多年来 我都在想我们可能有怎样的未来 | 
| [36:41] | for what? | 原来是白费工夫 | 
| [36:45] | You should have died that night. | 你那晚应该死掉才对 | 
| [36:50] | What night? | 哪一晚? | 
| [36:53] | You knew what I was walking into that night? | 你早就知道那晚我会碰上什么? | 
| [36:58] | You knew? | 你早就知道了? | 
| [37:01] | You knew?! | 你早就知道了? | 
| [37:20] | We’ll head east tonight. New city, new life. | 我们今晚往东走 新的城市、新的生活 | 
| [37:27] | Just you and me. | 就你和我 | 
| [37:31] | I didn’t wanna say goodbye, but you left me no choice. | 我不想说再见 但你让我别无选择 | 
| [37:35] | And… and it’s pulling me apart. | 而…这令我痛彻心扉 | 
| [37:42] | You’re staying. For her. | 你要留下来 为了她 | 
| [37:49] | I have to. | 我必须留下 | 
| [37:55] | Then you’re dead to me. | 那你对我来说已经死了 | 
| [38:37] | – Julius! Where have you been? – Hey, hey. | 朱利叶斯 你去哪里了? | 
| [38:40] | – Don’t you shush me! – We have to go, now! | -不准你这样嘘我 -我们得赶紧离开 | 
| [38:48] | A Van Helsing. | 是范海辛家族的人 | 
| [39:12] | That Nina, she blinded you. | 那个妮娜害你变得盲目 | 
| [39:15] | This is my fault. I should have listened to you. | 都是我的错 我应该听你的话 | 
| [39:18] | No, I knew you’d come back. Nobody loves a boy like his mama. | 不 我知道你会回来 没人会像妈妈一样爱她的儿子 | 
| [39:24] | We need to go now! | 我们必须马上离开 | 
| [39:53] | I know you have it. | 我知道是你拿走了 | 
| [40:00] | Have what? | 拿走什么? | 
| [40:02] | You’re smart enough to have figured out what that compass is, | 你够聪明 能猜出那个指南针是什么 | 
| [40:06] | and where it leads. | 还有它指向哪里 | 
| [40:09] | I’m not gonna ask twice. | 我不会问第二遍 | 
| [40:19] | I’m gonna bring this to her to bargain for Julius’s life. | 我是打算把这个交给她 换取朱利叶斯一条生路 | 
| [40:24] | With all of her power, maybe she can change him back. | 凭借她的力量 或许她能把他变回来 | 
| [40:28] | And then we can be together like it was meant to be. | 那么我们就可以在一起 像命中注定那样 | 
| [40:34] | You want him to be happy, don’t you? | 你也希望他幸福 不是吗? | 
| [40:42] | All you care about is saving your own skin. | 你在乎的只有你自己的小命 | 
| [40:45] | Julius can’t see that, but you ain’t fooling me. | 朱利叶斯看不出来 但你骗不了我 | 
| [40:50] | By the way, youare a shitty actress. | 顺带一提 你啊 演技真的烂透了 | 
| [40:57] | You remind me of a co-star I once had. | 你让我想起某个我曾经合作过的演员 | 
| [41:01] | Always liked to play brave soldiers. | 总爱在银幕前扮演英勇大兵 | 
| [41:05] | Always liked to get handsy off camera. | 银幕之外却是个爱伸咸猪手的猪哥 第一次杀人的感觉绝对不会忘记 | 
| [41:12] | You never forget your first kill. | |
| [41:20] | Last chance. | 最后一次机会 | 
| [41:26] | I never back down. | 我从不退缩 | 
| [41:35] | I figured. | 我想也是 | 
| [41:41] | ♪ Under blue moon, I saw you ♪ | |
| [41:45] | ♪ So soon you’ll take me ♪ | |
| [41:49] | ♪ Up in your arms Too late to beg you ♪ | |
| [41:53] | ♪ Or cancel it Though I know it must be ♪ | |
| [41:57] | ♪ The killing time ♪ | |
| [42:01] | ♪ Unwillingly mine ♪ | |
| [42:05] | You made it quick, right? | 你有给她个痛快 对吧? | 
| [42:07] | ♪ Up against your will ♪ | |
| [42:11] | ♪ Through the thick and thin ♪ | |
| [42:15] | ♪ He will wait until ♪ | |
| [42:19] | ♪ You give yourself to him ♪ | |
| [42:31] | ♪ In the starlit nights I saw you ♪ | |
| [42:35] | ♪ So cruelly, you kissed me ♪ | |
| [42:39] | ♪ Your lips, a magic world ♪ | |
| [42:43] | ♪ Your sky All hung with jewels ♪ | |
| [42:47] | ♪ The killing moon ♪ |