时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:18] | And, uh, who else is confirmed? | 那 呃 还有谁是确定了的 |
[00:20] | Is senator Dorsey confirmed? | Dorsey参议员确定了吗 |
[00:22] | – Yes. – Okay. | – 是的 – 好 |
[00:23] | And senator Lucas was a maybe, but now he’s definitely a definitely. | 本来Lucas参议员还是未知数 但现在肯定会来 |
[00:27] | – Oh, that’s awfully nice. – Yeah, it’s growing as we speak. | – 噢 那太好了 – 是啊 发表演说后支持者不断上升 |
[00:29] | Yeah, okay, let’s go talk filibuster reform. | 很好 去探讨冗长辩论改革问题吧 |
[00:32] | No, the Vice President does not have a sliver of daylight in her schedule today. | 不行 副总统今天日程已经满了 |
[00:35] | – Bye, Sue. Hey, Mike, Mike. – Yeah? | – 再见 Sue 嘿 Mike Mike – 怎么了 |
[00:37] | Are we pushing the whole Cornstarch Utensils campaign now? Yes, ma’am. We’ve got a whole online thing. | – 玉米淀粉餐具活动进展如何 – 是的 女士 一切都在线运作 |
[00:41] | – The inter-nerds are on it. – Okay, good. | – 各种全面运转 – 嗯 很好 |
[00:43] | And today with the senators, don’t forget to smile. Yeah, is that a poppy seed there in your teeth? | – 见到参议员们后 记得微笑 – 好 你牙上的是罂粟子吗 |
[00:47] | – Oh, probably. – Yeah, ugh. | – 有可能 – 嗯 恶 |
[00:50] | – Oh! – What? | – 噢 – 什么 |
[00:51] | – Senator Bixby is coming. – Oh, good. | – Bixby参议员会来 – 噢 真好 |
[00:54] | – Great. – Ma’am, this is a fork. | – 太好了 – 女士 这是个叉子 |
[00:56] | – And you know that he’s our tour guide. – He’s the tour guide. | – 要记住他是我们的导游 – 他是导游 |
[00:58] | – Right, yes, yes, yes. – Remember? | – 对 是的 是的 – 记得吧? |
[00:59] | This is the new Cornstarch fork, ma’am. I got the Cornstarch spoon, too. | 这是最新的玉米淀粉叉子 女士 还有玉米淀粉汤匙 |
[01:03] | Could we maybe table tableware for now, Gary, | 我们能不能把餐具放一放 Gary |
[01:05] | – and focus on filibuster reform? – No, no, no, but, Amy, look. | – 先搞定冗长辩论改革 – 不不不 Amy 看 |
[01:07] | Look at this. This is classic clean jobs stuff. | 看看它 清洁工作必备 |
[01:09] | I mean, if I can get Cornstarch Utensils in most federal buildings by the fall, | 如果入秋之前我能让它 入驻大部分联邦政府大楼 |
[01:13] | well, then the VEEP has landed. That is what we are working on, landing you. | – 副总统的宝座就坐稳了 – 这也是我们想做的 助您稳居宝座 |
[01:17] | – Yeah. – Like a big, beautiful eagle. | – 当然 – 就像只又大又漂亮的老鹰 |
[01:22] | – You want your scarf? – No. | – 戴围巾吗 – 不戴 |
[01:23] | – Are you sure? It looks really pretty… – No, I don’t want it. | – 你确定? 这个很漂亮… – 我不想戴 |
[01:25] | And what about senator Reeves? Is he dead yet? | Reeves参议员怎么样了 死了没 |
[01:28] | Not yet. He’s mostly intravenous. | 还没 他现在主要靠静脉注射 |
[01:31] | He has so many tubes in him, he looks like a set of bagpipes. | 身上插满了管子 就像风笛一样 |
[01:37] | – Let me take your coat. – Want to take your coats? | – 我帮你拿外套 – 外套不拿了吧? |
[01:39] | – Here’s your glasses. – What do you think? | – 您的眼镜 – 你觉得怎样 |
[01:41] | Glasses on for the intellectual look? | 戴眼镜的知识女性形象? |
[01:44] | – Focused? – A woman with vision. | – 专注力? – 有远见的女人 |
[01:46] | – I like your glasses. – No, glasses make me look weak. | – 您戴眼镜很好看 – 不行 眼镜会削弱我的气势 |
[01:49] | – Yeah, I agree. – It’s like a wheelchair for the eye. | – 嗯 我同意 – 就像是给眼睛的轮椅一样 |
[01:52] | Okay, senators, let the reforming commence. | 好了 参议员们 改革开始吧 |
[01:56] | – Amy: We’re expecting 50 or 60. – Oh, good. | – 希望有50到60 – 噢 好 |
[02:00] | Is this the right room? Are we early? | 是这个房间吗 我们是不是来早了 |
[02:03] | – Senator Phil Dorsey, 2:00. – I’m not a sniper. | – Phil Dorsey参议员 两点钟方向 – 我又不是狙击手 |
[02:06] | – Philip. – Ah, Madam Vice President. Welcome. | – Philip – 副总统女士 欢迎 |
[02:08] | Thank you. Oh, you remember my chief of staff Amy. Oh, Amy. It’s nice to see you. | – 谢谢 还记得我的幕僚长Amy吧 – Amy 很高兴见到你 |
[02:12] | His daughter Emily just graduated from Harvard. | 他女儿Emily刚从哈佛毕业 |
[02:14] | – Tell me, how is Emily? – Oh, she’s good. | – 告诉我 Emily还好吗 – 噢 她很好 |
[02:16] | – Oh, good. – Can I get you something to drink? | – 真好 – 要喝什么吗 |
[02:19] | – I would love a coffee. – You’ve got it. | – 有咖啡最好了 – 马上来 |
[02:20] | Okay, thank you. What’s going on, Amy? | 谢谢 为什么会这样 Amy |
[02:23] | There aren’t enough people to fill a fucking canoe in here. | 这人数连他妈的独木舟都填不满 |
[02:25] | – Okay. – What’s wrong? That was your bad okay. | – 怎么这样 – 怎么了 这是你的问题好吧 |
[02:29] | What’s wrong? Senator Mike Dudley. He’s interested in maps. | 怎么了 Mike Dudley参议员 喜欢地图 |
[02:32] | – Mike, you found us. – Oh, Madam Vice President. | – Mike 你找到我们了 – 噢 副总统女士 |
[02:35] | – Is that a map joke? – Yes, it is. | – 这是个地图笑话吗 – 是的 |
[02:38] | Oh, sorry. Excuse me. | 不好意思 走开一下 |
[02:40] | – Okay. – Let’s talk about this blog thing. | – 好 – 我们来说说这个博客 |
[02:42] | – Guys, what’s going on right now? – I can explain that. | – 伙计们 这是怎么回事 – 我可以解释 |
[02:44] | What is happening right now? Brett Kagan’s blog picked up a tweet from us. | – 现在是什么情况 – Brett Kagan的博文引用了我们的围脖 |
[02:47] | Quote, “76% of government buildings | 上面说76%政府大楼 |
[02:49] | now have Cornstarch Utensils! Let’s make it 100! | 都在用玉米淀粉餐具 我们要做到百分之百 |
[02:52] | Let’s make plastic utensils extinct!” | 杜绝塑料餐具 |
[02:54] | Oh, great, we’ve upset the plastics industry. | 太好了 我们得罪了塑料行业 |
[02:57] | This whole building is bankrolled by plastics. | 这整栋楼都是塑料行业赞助的 |
[03:00] | – This is why nobody showed up. – Man: Madam Vice President. | – 所以他们才不来 – 副总统女士 |
[03:03] | – I don’t know who this man is. – Hello. | – 我不知道他是谁 – 你好 |
[03:05] | Mike, talk to me. I am in a room with three people and a fuckload of quiche. | Mike 说话 我现在这个房间只有三个人 还有他妈一堆乳蛋饼 |
[03:09] | Okay, here comes Dorsey with your coffee. Gary, I have large, moving shapes covered. | – Dorsey参议员拿着咖啡来了 – Gary 全场我都能看到 |
[03:13] | – Okay. Okay. – Okay? | – 好 – 知道吧? |
[03:15] | – Here’s your coffee. – Oh, my co… | – 您的咖啡 – 噢 我的咖… |
[03:18] | I’ll get it. I got it. I got it. Okay, here’s what we do. Here’s what we do. | – 我去拿 我能搞定 – 好 我们有对策了 |
[03:21] | You should meet with senator Hallowes. | 你要去找Hallowes参议员 |
[03:23] | She is stight with the plastics people, it’s… | 她跟塑料行业的人联系非常紧密… |
[03:27] | Are you kidding? Do these not bend the fuck back? | 你在玩我吗 这些敢不敢不弯成这样 |
[03:30] | No. No. What am I supposed to do with this? | – 可以 可以 – 我要拿这个干什么 |
[03:33] | I’m supposed to eat around corners? Is that how’s gonna work? Here, take this, please. | 我拿着它到处晃 你是这么准备的吗 拿走 麻烦你 |
[03:37] | We could even give Hallowes a post on your clean jobs commission, | 我们可以为Hallowes 在清洁工作委员会安排位置 |
[03:40] | – keep plastics happy. – That’s actually a great idea. | – 讨好塑料业 – 这个主意不错 |
[03:42] | Can you do that? Can you do that? Can you get Hallowes now? | 你可以做到吗 现在联系Hallowes? |
[03:45] | Of course I can. You can just shut it down. | 当然可以 你可以直接结束这里 |
[03:48] | – Yeah. Go, go, go. – Shut it down. | – 好 去 去 – 直接结束 |
[03:49] | – You should mingle. – Mingle? | – 你得去周旋 – 周旋? |
[03:52] | – Yeah. – What? | – 是 – 什么 |
[03:52] | How do you suggest that I mingle with this few people? | 这么点儿人你让我怎么周旋 |
[03:55] | Did Simon mingle with Garfunkel? | Simon会跟Garfunkel周旋吗 (Simon&Garfunkel 著名二人乐队) |
[03:59] | Well, they work together. They probably socialized together. | 他们一起工作 可能也会一起交际 |
[04:01] | I’m sure they did, right? | 我觉得他们会的 对不 |
[04:03] | Madam Vice President. Hi, I’m Dan Egan. | 副总统女士 嗨 我是Dan Egan |
[04:05] | I’m director of communications for senator Hallowes. | 我是Hallowes参议员的公关经理 |
[04:07] | – Oh, good. – Currently. | – 噢 好 – 现任的 |
[04:08] | I just want to say that I’m a huge fan – of the clean jobs initiative. – Oh, thank you. | – 我特别支持您的清洁工作计划 – 谢谢 |
[04:12] | Well, you know what I say, it’s a dirty job and I love to do it. | 我说过的 这是个肮脏活儿 可我就是喜欢 |
[04:15] | – Ha, that’s funny. I actually… – Barbara? | – 哈 很好笑 实际我… – Barbara |
[04:16] | – Selina, hi. – Hi. | – Selina 嗨 – 嗨 |
[04:20] | The Vice President, or VEEP, has managed to punch her way through… Thank you, Dan. Yeah. | – 这是副总统 她通过… – 谢谢 Dan |
[04:24] | Barbara, it’s so good to see you. | Barbara 见到你太好了 |
[04:26] | – It’s good to see you. – What have I been missing here? | – 很高兴见到你 – 我刚错过了什么吗 |
[04:29] | Power. I’m kidding! | 权力 开玩笑的 |
[04:31] | – Oh, Selina. – I know. I know. | – 噢 Selina – 了解 了解 |
[04:34] | Coffee for the Vice President, please, Dan. | 请给副总统上杯咖啡 Dan |
[04:36] | Guess what? I’ve managed to get a fresh batch of those European sweeners you like so much. | 你猜怎么着 我要去找你最喜欢的欧洲产糖精 |
[04:39] | Oh, thanks, Gary. Yeah, they’re great sweeteners. | 谢谢 Gary 那个糖精很好 |
[04:43] | They are awful. | 好难吃 |
[04:44] | Actually, they’re just sweeteners I got at a NATO meeting last year. | 其实就是去年我开个北约会议时搞到的 |
[04:49] | They really taste rather… | 它们味道有点… |
[04:54] | Uh, unpleasant. | 呃 不好 |
[04:57] | Kind of bitter. | 有点苦 |
[04:58] | So, Dan, are you enjoying working for Hallowes? | Dan 你为Hallowes工作顺利吗 |
[05:01] | Not really. She’s middle of the road. | 不咋地 她就是中等 |
[05:03] | She’s mediocre, really. Of all the -ocres, she’s the mediest. | 不好不坏 在平庸里面算是中间的 |
[05:07] | Do I add water to this machine? It’s like a bot. | 我往里面加水了吗 这就像个机器人 |
[05:11] | It’s a nice bag, Gary. | 包不错 Gary |
[05:13] | You know, he calls that “The Leviathan.” | 他叫它利维坦 |
[05:15] | Ooh, you got the nuclear codes in there, buddy? | 呵 你往里面放了核电码吗 哥们 |
[05:17] | Is there a pouch or something that I put into this? | 我要不要往里面放个小袋还是什么 |
[05:20] | You still got that guy Mike in your press shop? | 你们还是让Mike做新闻吗 |
[05:23] | – Yes. – He ran press for Moses, didn’t he? | – 是 – 他以前帮Moses做新闻的 是不是 |
[05:25] | – Oh, God. – Is there like an espresso thing? | – 天呐 – 你这没有浓缩咖啡什么的吗 |
[05:28] | – A little podule or anything? – Jesus fucking Christ. | – 那种一小袋的 – 妈的受不了了 |
[05:30] | All right, look, watch me, autismo. You take the little pod, | 看我做 自闭君 拿些咖啡豆 |
[05:33] | put the little pod in the fucking hole, shut the fucking lid, hit the fucking button for two fucking seconds. | 放进狗日的洞 关上狗日的盖子 按他妈两秒钟开关 |
[05:37] | – Oh, it’s so easy. – Too quick, I didn’t see it. | – 噢 好简单哦亲 – 太快了 没看到 |
[05:39] | Yeah, well, next time pack an espresso machine in your big fuckin’ bitch bag. | – 那下次记得在你的操蛋的包里带个浓缩咖啡机 |
[05:42] | – Oh, my God. – Dan seems nice. | – 天呐 -Dan好像人不错 |
[05:44] | – He’s new. – Oh, he is great. | – 他是新来的 – 他很棒 |
[05:46] | Very loyal. I got him from an Ohio congresswoman. | 很忠诚 我从一个俄亥俄女参议员那聘来的 |
[05:49] | You know, he’s dating my daughter. | 他在和我女儿恋爱 |
[05:51] | – You’re kidding. Janet? – No. | – 真的假的 Janet? – 不是 |
[05:53] | Of course not. Oh, my gosh, I’m so sorry. | 肯定不是 天呐 对不起 |
[05:56] | I meant, um, Carol. Carol. | 我是说 呃 Carol Carol |
[06:00] | – How are your kids? – Uh, she’s good. | – 孩子们怎么样 – 嗯 她很好 |
[06:03] | – 好嘛 – 很好 很好 | |
[06:04] | – I understand you’re busy. – I am. | – 我知道你很忙 – 非常忙 |
[06:07] | But I wanted to talk to you about | 不过我想跟你谈谈 |
[06:09] | coming on board the clean jobs commission. | 即将出台的清洁工作委员会 |
[06:12] | To get plastics off your back? No, sorry, Selina. That would be bad for me. | 要塑料行业不再嘲弄你? 不行 对不起 Selina 这样我很难做 |
[06:16] | Oh, come on. They’re not gonna pull funding over this. | 拜托 他们不会因为这个撤资的 |
[06:20] | Honey, what is plastics made of? You piss off plastics, you piss off oil. | 甜心 塑料是什么做的 你得罪塑料业就是得罪石油业 |
[06:24] | And you do not want to fuck with those guys because they fuck in a very unpleasant fashion. | 你不会想开罪他们的 因为后果很严重 |
[06:28] | Barbara, are you really willing to sell your soul | Barbara 你真的愿意出卖自己人格吗 |
[06:32] | to the guys who make toothbrushes and… and… and… and… | 就为了这些做牙刷的 还…还… |
[06:35] | and the holders for toothbrushes? | 还有牙刷柄的 |
[06:38] | Yeah, they’re the guys who fund the members of your clean jobs commission. | 对 他们还资助了你的清洁工作委员会成员 |
[06:42] | I could draw you a diagram, but it would be a very simple diagram. | 我可以给你画个表 不过肯定会画得很简单的 |
[06:46] | Oh, I can handle geometry, Barbara, all right? | 我看得懂几何 好吧 Barbara |
[06:49] | – Come on, I’ve got to get going. – Yes, well, I have… | – 好了 我要走了 – 当然 我也有… |
[06:51] | a ton on my agenda as well. | 很多日程 |
[06:54] | Watch this. Uh, senator Reeves just died. | 刚有消息 Reeves参议员刚过世了 |
[07:00] | – Oh. – Rapey Reeves. | – 噢 – Rapey Reeves |
[07:02] | He was the first senator to welcome me to the Capitol, you know? | 他是第一个欢迎我进国会的参议员 知道吗 |
[07:05] | He was old even then. | 那时他就很老了 |
[07:06] | – Was he full of wisdom? – He was full of bourbon. | – 他是不是充满了智慧? – 他充满了酒气 |
[07:09] | And he grabbed my left tit. | 他还抓了我左边乳房 |
[07:11] | – Remember that? – And God rest his soul. | – 记得吧 – 愿他安息 |
[07:14] | Hey, did you fire your tweet monkey yet? | 嘿 你炒了那个写博客的没 |
[07:17] | Because that guy is a weapons-grade retard. | 他就是个武器级的绊脚石 |
[07:20] | I think you might have been hoist by your own retard there. That’s a good one. | – 我觉得你已经被自己的绊脚石绊住了 – 很不错 |
[07:24] | Your own retard. Nice. | 自己的绊脚石 不错 |
[07:26] | – See you downstairs. – Yeah. | – 楼下见 – 是 |
[07:27] | – Honor to have met you, madam. – Oh, thank you, Dan. | – 很荣幸见到你 女士 – 谢谢 Dan |
[07:29] | I really admired your primaries campaign. Oh, how nice. Thank you very much. | – 你初选的时候太棒了 – 噢 真好 谢谢你 |
[07:33] | Two things I would have done differently. Two things? Oh, no kidding. What were they? | – 两处有待改善 – 两处? 真的假的 哪两处 |
[07:37] | I think you spent too much time in new Hampshire. That was in the bag. | 你在新罕布什尔上耗太久 本来就是囊中物 |
[07:40] | And the attack ads in Oregon came up four days too soon, made you seem mean before you had to be. | 俄勒冈的攻击广告早出了四天 不该刻薄的时候刻薄了 |
[07:43] | But, I mean, hey, you’re the old pro here. You’re the pro. | 不过 你还是占上风的 你胜算还大 |
[07:48] | Well, I’ll keep that in mind. | 我会记住的 |
[07:53] | Mike: Sorry about the Senate meeting. | 参议员会议的事我很遗憾 |
[07:54] | Yeah, it was like a funeral for a homeless guy. | 那就像是为无家可归的人准备的葬礼 |
[07:58] | – How was Hallowes? – Oh, you know, the usual. | – Hallowes怎么样 – 就跟平常一样 |
[08:00] | “Selina, hi. I’m melting. I’m melting.” | Selina 嗨 我在融化 我在融化 |
[08:05] | She is such a fucking bitch. | 她就是个婊子 |
[08:08] | So today at the 3:30 press call, what do you want me to say about plastics? | 今天3:30的记者致电 对于塑料产业的事 你想我怎么回应 |
[08:11] | – I think our best agenda is to reassure… – Whoa. | – 我觉得最好是能安抚… – 哇哦 |
[08:14] | – I know. Don’t tell me. – What? | – 我知道 不要告诉我 – 什么 |
[08:16] | If I genuinely don’t know, then those bastards can’t make me tell them. | 如果我是真不知道 那群混蛋也不能 从我嘴里套到什么 |
[08:19] | You know my motto, “I don’t want to know.” Anyways, what motto? I don’t have a motto. | 你知道我的座右铭 “我不想知道” 要是有问座右铭是什么 我就说没有 |
[08:25] | Hey, Sue. Did the president call? | 嘿 Sue 总统打了电话没 |
[08:27] | – No. – No. | – 没有 – 没有 |
[08:29] | Hey, Sue, that is a lovely dress. | 嘿 Sue 裙子真好看 |
[08:30] | – Thank you, Gary. Madam Vice President. – Yeah? | – 谢谢 Gary 副总统女士 – 怎么 |
[08:32] | We’re gonna need to resync your BlackBerry. | 我们要重新同步您的手机 |
[08:34] | – Okay. – The diary’s been violated. | – 好 – 那些日志被动手脚了 |
[08:35] | Ma’am, here’s your coffee. It’s really hot. | 女士 您的咖啡 很烫 |
[08:37] | Can you put it down right there? Oh, Gary. Um… | 可以就放在那儿吗 噢 Gary 呃… |
[08:43] | Oh. Oh, my God, what was I just gonna say? | 噢 天呐 我刚想说什么来着 |
[08:51] | I don’t know. It just went out of my head. | 不知道 一下子想不起来了 |
[08:52] | – It’ll come to me later. – Okay. | – 待会再说 – 好 |
[08:53] | And Jonah is here from the White House. | 白宫的Jonah过来了 |
[08:56] | I told him you were too busy to see him, but, as you see, he ignored me and, by implication, you. | 我告诉他你没空 但是 如你所见 他无视我了 连带你一起 |
[09:00] | – Hi. – Oh, Madam Vice President. | – 嗨 – 噢 副总统女士 |
[09:02] | Close the door. On your way out, close it. Quickly. Quick, quick. | 关门 边出边关 快点 快点 |
[09:05] | Quick, quick. God Almighty. No. | – 快 快 万能的主啊 – 不行 |
[09:08] | You, did you check the Wikipedia? Did they change her weight again? | 你看了维基百科没 他们又改了她体重吗 |
[09:12] | Somebody keeps hacking into the site and changing her weight. Oh, Jonah. | – 老是有人入侵系统改她的体重 – 噢 Jonah |
[09:16] | Good new Italian place opened up downtown, Amy. | 市区有家不错的意大利餐厅开业了 Amy |
[09:19] | – You like Italian? – I love Italian, Jonah, | – 喜欢意大利菜吗 – 超级爱 Jonah |
[09:21] | but still, unfortunately, really dislike you. | 不幸的是 我还是一如既往嫌弃你 |
[09:23] | Oh, I wasn’t asking you out. I don’t want you to think | 我没有要约你出去 我也不想你因为 |
[09:26] | that was a burn because I wasn’t asking you out. | 我没约你而留下永久的伤痛 |
[09:28] | Hey, it’s the guy from “My Left Foot.” | 嘿 你是那个”我的左脚”(电影) |
[09:30] | Jonah, how many times have you talked to the president today? | Jonah 你今天跟总统交谈了几次 |
[09:33] | Oh, you want to know? | 你想知道吗 |
[09:36] | Yeah, ’cause you need to put it up on that star chart on your refrigerator. | 是的 因为你得把它记到冰箱的星形图上去 |
[09:39] | – He actually spoke to me four times today. – Four? | – 他今天跟我说了四次话 – 四次? |
[09:41] | Briefing room, N.S.C. meeting, hallway twice. | 简报室 N.S.C.会议 走廊有两次 |
[09:44] | And in each of those did he say, “Someone get this freak the fuck away from me”? | 他每次是不是说 有没有人把这狗娘养的给我赶开? |
[09:49] | Hi, Jonah. What’s the news from the mountaintop? | 嗨 Jonah 上面有什么新闻 |
[09:52] | – The White House would like… – Hang on just a second. | – 白宫想… – 等等 |
[09:55] | Can you do me there? | 可以帮我记一下吗 |
[09:57] | – Doing you. – What? | – 记着呢 – 继续 |
[09:59] | The White House would like you to atend at 6:00 P.M. S.R.V.A. Fund-raiser tonight instead of the President. | 白宫想要你替总统出席下午六点的 S.R.V.A.募捐活动 |
[10:04] | – Oh, no, that’s not gonna happen. – Not on the schedule. | – 哦 不 我不去 – 日程上没有 |
[10:05] | The POTUS doesn’t want to get hit with questions on the fiscal responsibility bill. | 总统不想回答那些政府财政账单问题 |
[10:09] | – Uh-huh. – Obviously they won’t ask you guys because you have no… | – 嗯 – 但他们明显不会问你 因为你没… |
[10:12] | um, you just have other areas of expertise. | 呃 你刚分管了其他领域 |
[10:16] | Yeah, clean jobs, Yemen, mission to Mars. | 对 清洁工作 也门 火星任务 |
[10:18] | Yeah, it’s not gonna happen. I’m busy tonight. | 我不会去 今晚很忙 |
[10:20] | Yeah, we’re positioning ourselves right now with the clean jobs commission. | 我们要为清洁工作委员会定位 |
[10:23] | But the President of the United States of America | 但是美利坚合众国总统 |
[10:27] | – is very keen… – Uh-huh. | – 很热心地… – 嗯 |
[10:29] | That your going to the fund-raiser should be fundamentally the sequence of events | 将你的出席列入今晚募捐活动的 |
[10:33] | that does actually take place this evening. | 基本流程 |
[10:39] | I will make a call. Thank you. | – 我会打电话 – 谢谢 |
[10:43] | And I’d like you to watch your tone with me. | 而且我希望你对我说话时注意声调 |
[10:45] | – I will watch my tone. – Yeah. | – 我会注意的 – 好 |
[10:47] | And, Mike, you need to be there, too, okay? So no going home to walk your dog. | Mike 你也要去 好吧 今晚不能回家遛狗 |
[10:50] | Uh, don’t tell me what to do, Doogie Fucking Howser. | 轮不到你对我说教 见鬼的天才小医生 |
[10:54] | I don’t know what that means. | 我听不懂你说什么 |
[10:56] | – Or your “left foot” thing. – Great movie. | – 还有那个左脚什么 – 那电影不错 |
[10:58] | Okay, well, I’m going to go back to the White House. That address makes me hard. | – 好 我要回白宫了 – 听到这两个字我就硬了 |
[11:04] | Kiss you, miss you. | 吻你 想你 |
[11:10] | Hey, Mike. | 嘿 Mike |
[11:12] | What would you say were the two biggest campaign mistakes that we made? | 你觉得我们竞选中的两大失误是什么 |
[11:17] | You looked tired a lot and the hat. | 你老是一脸衰相 还有那帽子 |
[11:19] | I liked the hat. What are you talking about? The hat hurt us. | – 我喜欢那帽子 你乱说什么 – 我们因为帽子吃亏了 |
[11:23] | Your head looked weird in the hat, that’s all I’m gonna say. | 那帽子让你头型变得很奇怪 就这些 |
[11:27] | Okay… What do you think of Dan? | 那好… 你觉得Dan怎样 |
[11:30] | Oh, Dan is a shit. | 噢 Dan就是坨屎 |
[11:33] | You want to expand on that? | 你要不要具体一点 |
[11:35] | Sure. He’s a massive and total shit. | 可以 他是坨又大又纯的屎 |
[11:39] | When you first meet him, you think surely to God | 你第一眼看他的时候会想这个人肯定 |
[11:41] | this man can’t be as big a shit as he seems, | 不会像他外表一样衰 |
[11:44] | but he is. | 但实际他就是衰 |
[11:47] | – See, I… – ‘Cause like if there were a book | – 其实 我… – 因为 就像这里有本书 |
[11:48] | with covers made of shit, you’d think, “That’s intriguing. | 封面是屎做的 你会想 真有趣 |
[11:51] | I wonder what’s in this book that they saw fit to give it covers made of pure shit.” | 什么书会让人想到用纯屎做封面 |
[11:55] | And then you open it and… shit. | 然后你翻开它发现… 是屎 |
[12:02] | Thank you so much. Yes. | 非常感谢 |
[12:04] | How are you? I see you. I see you. | 你好吗 我看到你了 也看到你了 |
[12:07] | There’s congresswoman Clements, you should speak with her. | Clements参议员在那儿 你得去跟她聊聊 |
[12:10] | She’s got a small mustache. It’s a little disturbing. | 她有点小胡子 会分散注意 |
[12:12] | – Don’t stare at it, okay? – Oh. Mm-hmm. | – 不要盯着看 知道吗 – 嗯 |
[12:14] | The podium is definitely too high. | 领奖台太高了 |
[12:16] | – Box me, Gary. Box me. – Oh, yeah, yeah. | – 垫一下 Gary 帮我垫个什么 – 噢 好 好 |
[12:22] | What is the utensil situation? Is it Cornstarch or plastic here? | 这里用什么餐具 玉米淀粉的还是塑料的 |
[12:25] | Stay away from both. The utensils are politicized. | 离它们远点 餐具有政治意义了 |
[12:28] | You could use celery as a kind of shovel. | 你可以拿芹菜铲吃的 |
[12:30] | I cannot believe you are dating your boss’s daughter. | 你居然跟老板女儿谈恋爱 |
[12:35] | She’s fun, she’s sexy. She can advance my career. | 她风趣又性感 还能辅助我的事业 |
[12:38] | – I really like her. – That’s the one. | – 我很喜欢她 – 那才是真相 |
[12:40] | – She’s great. – That’s the one. | – 她很好 – 那才是真相 |
[12:42] | We need to talk about the V.P.’S speech, okay? | 我们要探讨下副总统发言内容 好吧 |
[12:44] | – What? – Can I just… | – 什么 – 我能… |
[12:46] | – Don’t grab my shit. – Thank you. | – 别他妈抢我东西 – 谢谢 |
[12:48] | White House says we need to majorly redact this, okay? | 白宫方面说我们要草拟绝大部分 明白吗 |
[12:51] | I’ll redact your fucking face. | 我来草拟你的驴脸 |
[12:52] | The White House does not want anything in the papers tomorrow about oil, okay? | 白宫不希望明天报纸上出现石油 知道吧 |
[12:56] | – What? – Or plastics. | – 什么 – 或者塑料 |
[12:59] | – Nothing about Cornstarch. – Her whole position is green jobs. | – 不能提玉米淀粉 – 她本来就是主管绿色产业的 |
[13:02] | Is doesn’t come from me, okay, so just do it. | 又不是我要这样 做就对了 |
[13:04] | You love this. You love this. | 你乐在其中 乐在其中 |
[13:06] | I’m not gonna say I don’t enjoy it. | 我也没想否认没有乐在其中 |
[13:08] | Ladies and gentlemen, I want to welcome you all | 女士们先生们 今晚 |
[13:11] | here tonight and thank you for coming. | 我要欢迎并感谢你们的到来 |
[13:13] | – Hi, Selina. – Hey. | – 嗨 Selina – 嘿 |
[13:14] | – Just a small change in the speech. – What is that? | – 演讲只改了一点点 – 改了哪儿 |
[13:16] | Plastics apparently talked to the president. | 塑料业显然已经找过总统了 |
[13:18] | The White House doesn’t want us mentioning oil or Cornstarch or plastic. | 白宫方面不想我们提到石油 玉米淀粉或者是塑料 |
[13:22] | Just wing it. | 略过就可以了 |
[13:23] | This has been pencil-fucked completely? | 全部被铅笔干了一遍吗 |
[13:26] | Uh, yes, front and back. Very little romance. | 呃 对 前后夹攻 几乎没前戏 |
[13:29] | That’s the entire speech, okay? | 几乎划完了 好吧 |
[13:31] | What’s left here? I’ve got “hello” and I have… Preposions. | 这里还剩什么 我还有大家好 和… 介词 |
[13:35] | Well, you could talk about your boat. | 你可以谈下你的船 |
[13:37] | – Or something like that. – Sure, talk about the boat. | – 或者类似的 – 也好 说下那艘船 |
[13:39] | Gary, seriously, can you just shut up for 10 seconds? | Gary 说真的 你能闭10秒钟嘴吗 |
[13:41] | Okay, now I can’t read what you’re writing. | 看不清你在写什么 |
[13:43] | Relax, you’re really good at Senate vote reform. Hit that one. That’s a home run. | 放轻松 参议员投票改革是你的强项 说那个 就安全了 |
[13:46] | That’s your “Sergeant Pepper’s.” We can also use my kitten heels gag. | 那是你的门面 还可以说高跟鞋笑话 |
[13:49] | – All right. Is that funny? – No. | – 行 那个好笑吗 – 不好笑 |
[13:50] | It’s funny enough for these people. | 对他们足够了 |
[13:52] | – Hit the verbs. – Thank you, I’ve got it. | – 主要看动词 – 谢谢 我知道了 |
[13:53] | It’s fine, I can do it. I can’t… I don’t know what that is. | 没事 我做得到 我不…不知道那是什么 |
[13:56] | Please welcome Vice President Selina Meyer. | 让我们欢迎副总统Selina Meyer |
[13:59] | – Go for the money. – It’s just pennies. | – 一举夺钱 – 没多少的 |
[14:05] | Ladies and gentlemen, distinguished guests, | 女士们先生们 尊贵的来宾们 |
[14:09] | as I’m sure you’re aware, | 相信你们已经知晓 |
[14:10] | I have stepped into the president’s shoes this evening, | 今晚由我履行总统的职责 |
[14:14] | and, uh… | 还有… |
[14:17] | Who knew he wore kitten heels? | 谁能想到他还穿矮跟呢 |
[14:22] | Selina: No, he of course doesn’t. | 当然不穿 |
[14:24] | He’s more of a stilettos kind of guy. | 他更像是那种穿恨天高的人 |
[14:35] | All kidding aside, | 言归正传 |
[14:36] | I am reminded tonight | 今晚有人提醒了我 |
[14:39] | of the late senator David Reeves. | 已故参议员David Reeves |
[14:47] | He died. | 他死了 |
[14:49] | He’s… he’s dead now. | 他现在死了 |
[14:51] | And I remember dear David | 我记得亲爱的David |
[14:54] | talking to the president and myself | 与我和总统谈过 |
[14:56] | about the absurdity of allowing | 就一项单独的法案 |
[14:59] | multiple filibusters on a single bill. | 进行多重阻挠的荒谬 |
[15:02] | And… | 还有… |
[15:07] | Politics is about people. | 政治无外乎人民 |
[15:14] | It’s about people. | 无外乎人民 |
[15:19] | – Uh… – Is your guy gonna be tweeting about this? | 你们会在推特上谈这些事吗 |
[15:26] | Okay, well, let me put it this way, Sam, | 这么说吧 Sam |
[15:28] | that guy is no longer in a position to pay his iPhone contract. | 那个人已经付不了他的Iphone合约了 |
[15:33] | That’s because Mike McClintock there threw him into the Potomac River. | 那是因为Mike McClintock 把他扔进了波托马克河 |
[15:40] | Oh, boy. It seems with that Cornstarch tweet, we were hoist by our own retard. | 天啊 看样子因为那条玉米淀粉推特 我们被自己的拖沓给害了 |
[15:49] | Uh, so… | 接下来… |
[15:50] | I know. I know. I know what I said. | 我知道 我知道 我知道我说的是什么 |
[15:52] | It’s the use of the word “retard.” | 用了”拖沓”这个词 |
[15:54] | – It’s just not… – But it was joke. It was joke. | – 不是 – 但这是个笑话 是个笑话 |
[15:56] | And then everything went silent. | 然后世界就安静了 |
[15:57] | If I could, I think it would behoove you to make an apology | 请允许我说句话 我觉得你有必要尽快就此事道歉 |
[16:00] | as soon as possible, in which case I can get someone in your office | 我可以给你办公室找一个 |
[16:02] | from an appropriate mental health charity… | 适当的心理健康慈善机构的人… |
[16:05] | Who the fuck is pretty boy? Who the fuck is pretty boy? | 这个漂亮的小伙子是谁 这个漂亮的小伙子是谁 |
[16:07] | Look, it’s going to be in the papers tomorrow. | 明天会上报纸的 |
[16:09] | Not necessarily. Let’s not make it the story and panic, okay? | 没有必要 没必要大惊小怪的 |
[16:12] | – What if Tom Hanks dies? – What? | – 如果Tom Hanks死了呢 – 什么 |
[16:14] | – What a dark thought. – I’m not wishing that. | – 想法真阴暗啊 – 我可不希望如此 |
[16:17] | I’m saying anything could happen… Tom Hanks could die, there could be a forest fire in L.A. | 我是说什么事都有可能发生 Tom Hanks死了 在洛杉矶发生森林大火 |
[16:20] | How did you get this job? You really want to base your press strategy based on trying to figure out when Tom Hanks is gonna… | 你是怎么得到这份工作的 你真的想把 你的公关策略定位在找出Tom Hanks什么时候会… |
[16:24] | – Did someone order a dick-o-gram here? – Amy: Yes, seemingly. | – 有人是要来搞笑吗 – 看样子是 |
[16:26] | Can we not strategize in a closet? | 我们能不在贮藏室里运筹帷幄吗 |
[16:28] | All right, what we’re gonna do is we’re gonna walk slowly to the car, okay? | 好吧 我们要做的是慢慢走到车里 好吗 |
[16:32] | But you guys surround me, very purposeful. | 但你们要围着我 煞有介事 |
[16:34] | – Like a human motorcade. – Exactly. | – 像人肉车队 – 没错 |
[16:36] | – We’re discussing important things. – Like the pope. | – 我们在讨论重要的事情 – 就像教皇 |
[16:39] | – Come on. – Mike: Let’s just roll. | – 拜托 – 走吧 |
[16:41] | – And smile, though. Smile, smile. – Wonderful job. | – 微笑 要微笑 微笑 – 干得好 |
[16:45] | Smiling. And we’re gonna talk about that. | 微笑 我们要谈这事 |
[16:47] | It’s not enough of a motor… surround me more, though. Surround it. | 不够 再来 再来 围住 |
[16:50] | – Surround me. – Okay, I’ve got it. I’ve got it. | 围着我 好的 好的 |
[16:52] | I need to keep these off your jacket ’cause the static attracts and retains dirt. | 我得把帘掀起来因为静电会吸引灰尘 |
[16:56] | Selina: Thank you, Gary. Making physics fun. | 谢谢 Gary 让物理变得有趣起来了 |
[16:58] | Every minute that we delay, “Retard” goes up a font size. | 我们每耽误一分钟 拖沓就上升一个字号 |
[17:01] | Amy: Well, then start the process. | 那开始工作吧 |
[17:02] | Mike, we’re gonna have to have you pull an all-nighter. No, I can’t. I’ve got the dog. | – Mike 我们需要你值夜班 – 不 不行 我养狗了 |
[17:07] | Okay, listen. Mike, you go home. | 好吧 听着 Mike 你回家 |
[17:09] | Feed the dog. Walk the dog. | 喂狗 遛狗 |
[17:11] | Shoot the dog. Bury the dog. | 开枪把狗打死 埋了它 |
[17:14] | – And then come back in, okay? – The dog will be fine. | – 然后回来 好吗 – 狗自己能行 |
[17:18] | She was trying to be funny. | 她一直想表现风趣幽默 |
[17:20] | I know. She’s not funny. Of course I know that. | 我知道 可她不风趣 我当然知道 |
[17:22] | No, no, no. She won’t be available for that, either. No. | 不 不 不 那个她也没不行 不要 |
[17:25] | I can’t say no to you again, so I’m just going to… | 我不能再拒绝你 我只好… |
[17:31] | Good morning. | 早晨好 |
[17:33] | Seen this? | 看过这个吗 |
[17:35] | Everybody seen it? Everybody got a good look? | 所有人都看过了吗 好好看过了吗 |
[17:38] | Front page of the style section of the “Washington Post.” | 华盛顿邮报时尚版的头版 |
[17:43] | You’re the head of communications, is that correct? | 你是首席联络官 对吗 |
[17:45] | – Yes, ma’am. – Tuck your shirt in. | – 是的 女士 – 把衬衣塞进去 |
[17:47] | Okay? Your dick is hanging out of your pants. | 好吗 你的老二在裤子外边晃悠 |
[17:51] | Sue, did the president call? | Sue 总统打电话来了吗 |
[17:52] | – No. – No. | – 没有 – 没有 |
[17:58] | – Hey, everyone. – Oh, God. | – 嘿 大家好 – 天啊 |
[18:00] | Hey, what colossal fuckup are we dealing with this morning? | 今天早晨要应付什么烂摊子 |
[18:04] | Did the VEEP kill the last remaining snow leopard? | 副总统把最后的雪豹干死了吗 |
[18:07] | Did she firebomb a hospice? I don’t have time to ignore you, Jonah. | – 她用燃烧弹炸收容所了吗 – 我没时间无视你 Jonah |
[18:11] | Gary, could you please ignore Jonah for me? | Gary 帮我无视Jonah好吗 |
[18:13] | – What do you want, Jonah? – I have a condolence card for senator Reeves’ widow. | – 你想怎么样 Jonah – 我有一张慰问卡 给Reeves参议员的遗孀 |
[18:17] | POTUS has signed, the VPOTUS needs to sign. | 总统签了 需要副总统签字 |
[18:19] | And then I’m gonna take this to the Hill, okay? You talk as if you’re passing the civil rights act. | – 然后我要把这个带到国会山 – 你说得好像是递交人权法案 |
[18:25] | – Look alive, gang. – Hey, good-looking. What you got cooking? | – 注意 – 帅哥 做什么呢 |
[18:27] | Dickwad pie? | 老二派? |
[18:29] | Amy, this is Paul Burton. He’s the chair | Amy 这位是Paul Burton |
[18:32] | of the American Foundation for Adult Mental Disabilities. | 他是成人智障患者基金会的主席 |
[18:34] | – Hi. How are you? – Hi. It’s nice to meet you. I’m Amy. | – 你好 – 很高兴见到你 我是Amy |
[18:36] | Mr. Burton, love to bring you into my office. | Burton先生 很高兴你能来我的办公室 |
[18:38] | – Thank you. – Did you know that I have my own flag? | – 谢谢 – 你知道我有自己的旗吗 |
[18:41] | Ma’am, I have a condolence card here for senator Reeves’ widow. | 女士 有一张给Reeves参议员遗孀的慰问卡 |
[18:45] | Oh, Amy, can you… | Amy 你能… |
[18:48] | – Gary, we are going to need two coffees. – Okay. | – Gary 两杯咖啡 – 好的 |
[18:50] | – Shouldn’t that be three? – Two is good. | – 不应该是三杯吗 – 两杯就行了 |
[18:55] | Uh, guys, a man is dead. | 伙计们 有个男人死了 |
[18:57] | When a sexual harasser dies, we sign his wife’s card. | 如果一个性骚扰犯死了 我们给他妻子一张签了名的卡片 |
[19:01] | Okay? That’s how Washington works. | 华盛顿风格一向如此 |
[19:03] | – I will sign it. – Fine, thank you. | – 我来签 – 好 谢谢 |
[19:06] | That was her telling me to sign her name. | 她教我这么签她名字的 |
[19:08] | If she’d wanted me to sign your name, she would have done this… | 如果她想签你的名字 她会这样 |
[19:12] | That didn’t get me. | 我不懂 |
[19:14] | Selina: I mean, I misjudged things. Fundamentally, I would say I misjoked. | 我是说 我错误判断了一些事 起码我会说我开错了玩笑 |
[19:19] | I mean, if we were gonna really be… | 我是说 如果我们真的要… |
[19:20] | Ha-ha! Tall, dark and tiresome, | 腹黑高鸟人 |
[19:23] | you need to get back to your boss’s corner. | 你得滚回到老板脚下去了 |
[19:25] | Hallowes is on the ropes. She was reported by the blog | Hallowes也中枪了 有博客爆料称 |
[19:27] | saying that the late senator Reeves had a history of sexual misconduct. | 已故参议员Reeves和她有过一段不伦性史 |
[19:31] | Yeah, well, you know what? I don’t work for senator Hallowes. | 知道吗 我不为Hallowes参议员工作了 |
[19:33] | I resigned just about an hour ago. | 我一个小时前辞职的 |
[19:35] | – Are you kidding me? – Yeah, right after I leaked that story. | – 开什么玩笑 – 就在我泄密了那个故事以后 |
[19:39] | – What are you planning? – What? | – 你在谋划什么 – 什么 |
[19:41] | – What? – What? | – 什么 – 什么 |
[19:43] | Can you please keep your eye on him, please? | 你能盯着他吗 |
[19:45] | – ‘Cause this is shady shit. – Okay. | – 因为这太扯淡了 – 好的 |
[19:49] | All right, Mike, here’s what we do, okay? | 好的 Mike 我们这么做 |
[19:50] | At the 11:30, you say that senator Hallowes not only insulted the late senator Reeves, | 11点半的时候 你说Hallowes参议员 不仅污辱了已故参议员Reeves |
[19:55] | but that she also encouraged… no, wait, strike that… she goaded | 而且她 不 等等 要加重语气 她鼓励 |
[19:59] | the V.P. into using the word retard in a joke. | 她煽动副总统在笑话中用拖沓这个词 |
[20:02] | See what I’m doing? Senator Hallowes is responsible for retardgate. | 知道我在做什么了吗 Halowes参议员要为拖沓门负责 |
[20:06] | Are you like a guy trying to be clever? | 你是那种故作聪明的人吗 |
[20:09] | ‘Cause you seem like a guy who thinks he’s being clever. | 因为看起来像 |
[20:12] | Take a good look at me okay? | 好好看看我 |
[20:14] | Now ask yourself something, Mike. | 问问你自己 Mike |
[20:16] | Is the man you’re looking at | 你眼前的这个人 |
[20:18] | gonna be in a position a year from now working above you or below you? | 在未来的一年内会当你的老板还是手下? |
[20:21] | ‘Cause all ambition you had left your body a long time ago | 很多年前你有的是踌躇满志 |
[20:24] | and now all you’ve got left in the last 10 remaining years of your working life | 在未来10年的工作生涯中 你所有的只是 |
[20:27] | is a damp apartment, cold crab cakes, and an invisible fucking dog. | 潮湿的公寓 冰冷的蟹饼 还有一只隐形的狗 |
[20:30] | Do you want to follow this plan or not? Make a calculation, buddy. | 你到底想不想照这个计划执行 好好算算 哥们 |
[20:37] | In your poly-sci B.A., did you ever learn how to write a press release? | 你获得工科学士学位的时候 没学过怎么写新闻报道吗 |
[20:40] | I think I might have heard of that. | 我想我听说过 |
[20:41] | – Let me teach you. – Okay. | – 我会教你 – 好的 |
[20:44] | Did Jonah leave? | Jonah走了吗 |
[20:44] | Is he gone with that condolence card? Yeah, he just left. | – 他拿着慰问卡走了吗 – 是 他刚走 |
[20:48] | ‘Cause I think that I signed my name. | 我想我签了我的名字 |
[20:53] | – What? – Not Selina’s name, my name. | – 什么 – 不是Selina的名字 我的名字 |
[20:55] | Okay, whoa, whoa. Okay, wait. | 好吧 好吧 等等 |
[20:57] | How sure are you on a scale of one to 10? Like one is the… | 从1到10的肯定程度依次增加 你有多肯定 |
[20:59] | Yeah, yeah, I can work out how the fucking scale will go, Gary. | 我知道这范围什么意思 Gary |
[21:02] | – Uh, nine. – That’s almost a full 10. | – 呃…9 – 那就差不多是10了 |
[21:04] | – Yeah, I signed my name. – Oh, father. | – 是 我签了我名字 – 父亲啊 |
[21:07] | It’s gonna look like the VEEP couldn’t be bothered to sign | 看上去好像副总统根本不屑 |
[21:09] | a condolence card for one of the most respected perverts in the Senate. | 给国会最受尊重的变态签慰问卡一样 |
[21:11] | If I were writing a memoir, which I’m not, | 如果我在写回忆录 其实没写 |
[21:14] | but if I were, whew, this would be a big moment. | 但如果我写 这可是个大时刻 |
[21:18] | No one can know about this. | 不能让人知道 |
[21:19] | – She cannot know about this. – Duh. | 不能让她知道 |
[21:21] | – No, no, no, Gary! – Gary, what are you doing? | 不 不 Gary Gary 你在做什么 |
[21:26] | Gary: So sorry. I just need to tell you somethg. | 真的很抱歉 我要和你说点事 |
[21:40] | What the fuck, Amy? | 搞毛啊 Amy |
[21:46] | I am putting out two fires in there, | 我在里面想把两把火灭了 |
[21:49] | and I turn around to find out that you have set fire | 然后转过头发现 |
[21:53] | to the fucking fire truck. | 你把消防车点着了 |
[21:55] | Sorry, sorry, sorry. | 抱歉 抱歉 抱歉 |
[21:57] | The level of incompetence in this office is staggering. | 这个办公室里人员的不称职程度 简直到了天理不容的地步 |
[22:01] | We are going to get the card back and replace it with a new one. | 我们会把卡拿回来换张新的 |
[22:05] | – Yeah, that’s right. – Simple. | – 对 没错 – 很简单的 |
[22:06] | You’re gonna get on it. | 你去办 |
[22:08] | You are going to shut this the fuck down, okay? | 把这个搞定 好吗 |
[22:11] | Because I am busy in there apologizing to that… | 因为我忙着跟倒霉的拖沓 |
[22:16] | Fucktard. | 道歉 |
[22:20] | God! Okay. It’s fine. | 天啊 好吧 |
[22:27] | Mr. Burton. I am so sorry. | Burton先生 我很抱歉 |
[22:29] | We’re having a complicated day here. | 今天真是状况百出 |
[22:34] | I’m not happy about having to give this press briefing. | 我不太想开这个新闻发布会 |
[22:35] | Yeah, and of course your happiness is top of my agenda, | 当然 您的幸福与否是我的首要任务 |
[22:38] | right above climate control and child trafficking. | 远远高于气候问题和买卖儿童 |
[22:40] | Oh, my gosh, is this gonna become like “Moonlighting” where we fall in love and start fucking? | 天啊 会不会发展成狗血情节 我们坠入爱河然后开始乱搞 |
[22:45] | Amy: Gary is going to go to Jonah’s office | Gary要去Jonah的办公室 |
[22:48] | and somewhat surreptitiously get the card back. | 然后神不知鬼不觉地把卡拿回来 |
[22:52] | Well, I don’t have a coat. I need to hide the card. There’s coffee on my coat. | 我没穿大衣 我得把卡藏起来 我大衣上有咖啡 |
[22:55] | Sue: You can borrow my coat. Thank you, Sue. Thank you, Sue. | – 你可以借我的大衣 – 谢谢 Sue 谢谢 Sue |
[22:59] | – Thanks, Sue. – Solution, Sue. | – 谢谢 Sue – 解决办法 Sue |
[23:01] | – Of course. There’s some solutions. – Thank you. | – 当然有解决办法 – 谢谢 |
[23:06] | Thank you so much. That was really kind of you. | 谢谢 你真好 |
[23:10] | First of all, you should put the hood down. | 首先你要把帽子摘了 |
[23:12] | I wasn’t going to put the hood up. | 我没打算把帽子戴上 |
[23:15] | Well, good luck, Gary. I am convinced that you can probably do this. | 祝你好运 Gary 我相信你还是能干好的 |
[23:20] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[23:22] | Want me to ring through, tell them you’re coming? | 用我通知他们你要来吗 |
[23:24] | – No, my God! – Okay, okay, a joke. | – 不 天啊 – 好吧 一个笑话 |
[23:26] | Hello. Lightening the mood here. | 点燃了现场的情绪 |
[23:29] | – Oh, my God. – Amy, come up with a plan B. | – 天啊 – Amy 想个B计划吧 |
[23:32] | Okay? ‘Cause… | 好吧 因为… |
[23:51] | Gary | Gary? |
[23:56] | Jonah | Jonah. |
[23:57] | Are you here to steal the incorrectly-signed card? | 你是来偷那张错签的卡吗 |
[23:59] | – Come on, no. – This looks really bad. | – 拜托 不是 – 这场面看上去真的很糟 |
[24:02] | – It’s not bad. – Gary, I’m a friend of yours. | – 不糟 – Gary 我是你朋友 |
[24:06] | I don’t think you are. | 我觉得你不是 |
[24:08] | – At all. – I’m just kidding. | – 根本不是 – 我开玩笑呢 |
[24:10] | Gary, loosen up, okay? I’m gonna give you the card, all right? | Gary 放松好吗 我会把卡给你 |
[24:13] | Alright. To be honest, I was a little scared. Yeah, yeah. | – 好吗 说实话 我有点害怕 – 是啊 是啊 |
[24:17] | – There it is. – Thank you. | – 给你 – 谢谢 |
[24:20] | – It’s just really… – Okay. | – 只是真的 – 好吧 |
[24:21] | – I’m sorry. – Let’s just get to the bad part. | – 抱歉 – 说条件吧 |
[24:23] | Let’s just get to the bad part ’cause I know you got one. | 说吧 因为我知道你有条件 |
[24:25] | I don’t like tension. I got acid reflux. Let’s get to the bad part. | 我不喜欢这种紧张气氛 |
[24:29] | I want Amy to go on a date with me tonight. | 我想今晚和Amy约会 |
[24:31] | Okay, okay, okay. That’s impossible. | 好吧 好吧 好吧 这不可能 |
[24:34] | Don’t worry about it, okay? We’re not gonna have sex, all right? | 别担心 好吗 我们不会上床 |
[24:36] | – Because she hates me. – Okay. Uh-huh. | – 因为她恨我 – 好吧 |
[24:38] | – But Amy’s an eight. – Okay. | – 但Amy是个8分 – 好吧 |
[24:41] | And if all the other eights that I do want to have sex with see that I am eight-capable, | 如果所有我想与之发生关系的8分 知道我能把到一个8分 |
[24:45] | then I’m going to be having sex with an eight very soon. | 那我很快就能和一个8分上床了 |
[24:49] | It is intern season, Gary. | 这是实习季 Gary |
[24:51] | Do I look like a pimp to you? | 你看我像拉皮条的吗 |
[24:52] | You look exactly like a pimp. | 你看起来就是个拉皮条的 |
[24:58] | Dan, waiting for some crumbs to fall? | Dan 等着掉馅饼呢 |
[25:00] | – Fuck off. – Sue: Uh, no. | – 去死 – 不 |
[25:01] | Got to talk to her for one moment, please. | 我得和她谈一下 |
[25:03] | No, she’s actually really burdened right now with a bunch of… Sue, it’ll take one second, literally. | – 她现在真的很忙 – 真的 一秒钟的事 |
[25:08] | – Mike, she’s spinning. – Oh, okay. I’ll come back. | – Mike 她在转圈呢 – 好吧 我再来 |
[25:17] | Hey, what’s up, pumpkin? What the fuck are you still doing here? | – 嘿 小南瓜 什么事 – 你怎么还在这儿 |
[25:21] | Vice President asked me to stop by. Right. | – 副总统让我来的 – 好吧 |
[25:24] | Go, Gary. Go, go, go, Gary. | 加油 Gary 加油 加油 Gary |
[25:28] | – Go, Gary. – Well done, buddy. | – 加油 Gary – 干得好 |
[25:30] | – No, you didn’t. – Yes. | – 不 你 – 是的 |
[25:32] | – You got it? – Yes, I did. | – 拿到了 – 是的 |
[25:33] | Wow, Gary. Good for you. | 哇 Gary 你干得好 |
[25:37] | Good for… oh. Excuse me. | 很好 抱歉 |
[25:38] | Hey, all right. Yeah, although I did have to make a deal with Jonah. | – 嘿 很好 – 是的 虽然我和Jonah做了交易 |
[25:42] | Amy’s got to go on a date with him tonight. | Amy今晚要和他约会 |
[25:44] | Oh, no, she’s not. | 不 不行 |
[25:47] | Well, he doesn’t want to have sex with you. He just wants dinner and a movie. | 他不想和你上床 只想晚饭和电影 |
[25:49] | No, Amy is not going on a date with Jonah. | 不 Amy不会和Jonah约会的 |
[25:52] | Get a grip. It’s a date and no sex. | 镇静 不上床的约会 |
[25:56] | For me, that was 12 years of marriage. | 对我来讲 这是12年的婚姻 |
[25:59] | – I’ll get you guys a motel. – Ugh. | 我给你们找个旅馆 |
[26:02] | Selina: Oh, God, no! | 天啊 不 |
[26:03] | Make a hole! Make a hole! Make a hole! | 闪开 闪开 闪开 |
[26:06] | – Oh, my God. – Look at this. | – 天啊 – 看看这个 |
[26:08] | – What? What? – Look. | – 什么 什么 – 看 |
[26:09] | The President already signed this one. | 总统已经签了这个 |
[26:11] | Okay? We’re gonna have to forge the President’s signature on the new one. | 我们得在新的上伪造总统的签名 |
[26:15] | Gary: Well, that’s a capital offense. Yeah, you could be legally electrocuted for doing that, just so you know. | 这可是死刑 告诉你们 这可是会被电椅处决的 |
[26:20] | I’m not here. I have plausible deniability. Look, I’ll do it. I got it. | – 我没在 我很明确地拒绝了 – 听着 我来 我做 |
[26:25] | The key is you do it upside down. | 关键是上下颠倒了 |
[26:30] | That is extraordinary. | 太夸张了 |
[26:31] | Is there anything you can’t do? Amy: Foreplay, direct sunlight. | – 有你不能做的吗 – 前戏 阳光直射 |
[26:35] | – Ma’am, I am at your service. – Um, Amy, yes. | – 女士 我任您差遣 – Amy 是的 |
[26:38] | I wanted to talk to you about this. | 我想和你谈谈这事 |
[26:41] | I have offered Dan a permanent post – here in the office. – Okay. | – 我给Dan在这个办公室提供了一份永久职位 – 好的 |
[26:45] | – Great. – Not a problem. | – 很好 – 没问题 |
[26:47] | I’ll get the BlackBerry fired up. | 我去给黑莓充电 |
[26:49] | – Sounds good to me. – Here we go. | – 我没问题 – 好的 |
[26:52] | – Do you have a second? – Sure. | – 有时间吗 – 有 |
[26:57] | – You hired him? – Mm-hmm. | – 你雇他了 – 嗯 |
[26:58] | You hired the biggest bastard in D.C.? Oh, yeah, well, I’m fluent in bastard. | – 你雇了华盛顿头号混蛋 – 是的 我擅长和混蛋打交道 |
[27:01] | Okay? It’s one of my languages. Amy, I used Dan to get what I wanted. | 是我的招牌之一 Amy 我利用Dan得到我想要的东西 |
[27:05] | He used you to get what he wanted. | 他利用你得到他想要的 |
[27:08] | Uh-uh, no. I definitely used him. | 不 我肯定是利用他 |
[27:11] | I’m the user, and he’s the usee. | 我是利用者 他是被用者 |
[27:13] | Okay, Amy, here we go. | 好吧 Amy 来了 |
[27:16] | Shrimp Linguini and a porno. Oh, hey. I’m just kidding. | 虾仁意面再来一个A片 嘿 开玩笑 |
[27:20] | It’s chicken Linguini. I’ll be over here. | 是鸡肉意面 我马上到 |
[27:22] | Dan is manipulative. He is cunning. | Dan是个阴谋家 他嘴里没一句实话 |
[27:24] | I know. That’s why I hired him. Why aren’t you listening to me? | 我知道 所以我才会雇他 你为什么不听我的 |
[27:28] | In six months, when all this bullshit dies down, | 半年内 所有这些烂事消停了 |
[27:31] | we’re gonna put an oil guy on the clean jobs commission. | 我们往清洁工作委员会里安插一个石油的人 |
[27:34] | You’re pouring oil on clean jobs? Oh, please, please, Amy, grow up. | – 你要往清洁工作上泼石油 – 天啊 Amy 成熟点吧 |
[27:39] | This is how they solved the Cuban missile crisis. This is my Cuba. | 他们就是这样解决古巴导弹问题的 这是我的古巴 |
[27:42] | Did Dan tell you that this is your Cuba? He’s such a shit. | Dan告诉你这是你的古巴吗 他真是坨屎 |
[27:46] | I know, that’s what I’m trying to tell you. | 我知道 我就是想告诉你这个 |
[27:47] | You sold him to me as a shit and that’s why I hired him. | 你就是把他当坨屎卖给我的 所以我雇了他 |
[27:51] | He’s shitty me, okay? I need a shit. | 他恶心屎我了 我需要这坨屎 |
[27:55] | – You are so going to regret… – Amy, I need a shit. | – 你一定会后悔 – Amy 我需要屎 |
[27:59] | – Knock, knock. Hello. – Hello. | – 有人吗 你好 – 你好 |
[28:01] | Bob Jeffries of the Plastics and Cellulose Association. | 塑料和纤维素化合物协会的Bob Jeffries |
[28:04] | – Madam Vice President. – How do you do? | – 副总统 – 你好 |
[28:05] | – Please, come into my office. – Thank you so much. | – 请进 – 非常感谢 |
[28:07] | Do you know that I have my own flag? | 你知道我有自己的旗吗 |
[28:09] | Well, I hope that’s one of our cellulose flags. | 希望是我们的纤维素化合物做的旗 |
[28:12] | Oh, you’re too much. | 你太过了 |
[28:22] | Jonah: Your chariot awaits. | 你的战车在等 |
[28:24] | So, yeah, grab your coat. | 所以 拿上你的大衣 |
[28:28] | Okay, little Jack Horner, there you are. | 小Jack Horner 你在这儿啊 |
[28:30] | You got a brand-new desk in the corner. | 全新的办公桌在等着你 |
[28:33] | Follow me, I’ve got a beautiful spot | 跟着我 我已经给你 |
[28:34] | for your adoring photo of girlfriend Carol Hallowes. | 和你女朋友Carol Hallowes的合照 找了一个绝佳的摆放位置 |
[28:37] | Actually, she’s not my girlfriend anymore. I just broke up with her about 15 minutes ago via text. | 事实上 她不再是我女朋友了 我15分钟以前用短信跟她分手了 |
[28:41] | – Well, cold and rather nerdy. – Actually, it was an app. | – 冷酷无情啊 – 其实是个应用程序 |
[28:44] | All right, move out. Slick’s moving in. | 好吧 搬走 滑头要搬进来 |
[28:47] | Selina: Gary, can we get two coffees in here? | Gary 能拿两杯咖啡来吗 |
[28:50] | No sweeteners. | 不要甜味 |
[28:53] | – No sweeteners? – Sugar. | – 不要甜味 – 糖 |
[28:55] | – No sweeteners? – No sweeteners. Sugar. | – 不要甜味 – 不要甜味 糖 |
[29:01] | Touch me and you lose a finger. And a ball. | 敢碰我 你的一根手指就别要了 还有一个蛋 |
[29:05] | 搞笑的是 今天早上我在白宫跟总统… |