时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:17] | Why on earth am I spending my lunch break | 我到底是为什么要把午餐休息时间 |
[00:19] | at the great governor Chung’s book launch? | 耗费在伟大的Chung州长图书发行会上? |
[00:21] | Because it’s better than watching Gary drip that fucking noodle juice down his chin. | 至少好过看着Gary的漏勺下巴滴面汤 |
[00:25] | God, I’m gonna snort a line of tzatziki and go. | 老天 我只想顺点酱黄瓜就走 |
[00:27] | I am so mired in filibuster reform, I’ve got no conversation. | 我被革除”冗长辩论”的事烦得要死 连聊天都挤没了 |
[00:30] | – Do you know Chung? – Not really. | – 你认识Chung吗? – 不熟 |
[00:32] | – Heh-hey! – Dan, my man. | – 嘿嘿! – Dan 好兄弟 |
[00:35] | Governor. Good to see you, my friend. | 州长 很高兴见到你 老友 |
[00:37] | – How are you, sir? – I’m very well. | – 你最近如何? – 非常好 |
[00:38] | – Oh, and you must be Amy. – Yes. | – 噢 你想必是Amy了 – 正是 |
[00:40] | So, Dan, how’s it working out with the V.P.? | 那么 Dan 副总统那边什么态度? |
[00:42] | ‘Cause if you ever wanna step several rungs down the ladder, I could always use help from a fellow Daniel. | 如果你愿意放下身段 我总是需要Daniel吾友帮助的 |
[00:46] | Dan only climbs up ladders. | Dan一心只想往上爬 |
[00:48] | Yes, but sometimes you have to go down to go up. | 对 但有时欲登极巅 须下高峰 |
[00:53] | I assume the vice president would be too busy. Yes. She sends her apologies. | – 我猜副总统是无暇拨冗了 – 对 她表示歉意 |
[00:57] | – She’s prepping for “Meet the Press.” – Ah. | 她在准备”会见新闻界” (美国NBC周日采访节目) |
[00:58] | I’ll be on “Face the Nation.” | 我则是要上”面对全国” (美国CBS采访节目) |
[01:00] | But everyone will be watching her, so I guess I can just wing it. | 但显然大家都会去给她捧场 我还是推了吧 |
[01:03] | – Shall I sign a book for her? – No… ‘kay. | – 我是不是要给她签个名? – 不… 介意 |
[01:05] | I’d better be going around myself, | 我最好四处走走 |
[01:08] | make sure everyone gets to touch the hem of my garment. | 确保和每个人都打个照面 |
[01:12] | Dan, the man. All right. | – Dan 好兄弟 – 对 |
[01:15] | “You have to go down to go up.” | “欲登极巅 须下高峰” |
[01:16] | – What a jerk. – I’m gonna steal that, | – 什么人啊 – 这句我得留着备用 |
[01:19] | because he who speaks in maxims. | 人家可是口绽莲花巧舌如簧 |
[01:23] | Can sound wise. This is good. This is like cornbread. | – 能让我听着有深度 – 这个很不错 好像是玉米面包 |
[01:28] | Hello, children. | 你们好 孩子们 |
[01:29] | – Hello, senator. – You looking for some fresh backs to stab? | – 你好 参议员 – 准备再找几个背后捅刀子的对象? |
[01:32] | Oh, senator Doyle, it’s all part of the game. | 噢 Doyle参议员 这不过是游戏一场 |
[01:35] | Yeah, well, I’ll tell you, you wanna play a game, Danny? | 是吗 告诉你 你不是想玩游戏吗 Danny? |
[01:37] | Why don’t you try working an iPad with your dick? | 怎么不试试用老二玩弄iPad呢? |
[01:41] | No, he’s already got carpal tunnel in that area. | 不行 他早就过度开发那里导致腕道症候群了 (因长期重复性动作导致的疾病) |
[01:44] | You have nothing constructive to say to me, Amy? | 你对我没什么建设性的建议吗 Amy? |
[01:47] | Is this about clean jobs? | 关于绿色产业的吗? |
[01:48] | Oh, is that what they call it still with two oil guys on it? | 噢 加了俩搞石油的还能这么叫吗? |
[01:51] | Wow, you’re gonna have to buy a lot of spray cans to paint that turd gold. | 哇 你们要买多少喷漆 才能给那坨代谢物包金衣啊 |
[01:55] | Everyone has limits to their power, senator, even the vice president. | 人人有其权力范围 参议员 即使是副总统 |
[01:58] | Yeah, and I have the power to withdraw, | 对 而我有权撤离 |
[02:01] | which is what I’m gonna do right now. | 这也正是我现在要做的 |
[02:06] | When he said withdraw, he’s… he’s not talking about | 他说的撤离 他… 他不是指 |
[02:08] | withdrawing from filibuster reform, though, right? | 撤离革除”冗长辩论”工作 对吧? |
[02:10] | – No! No! – What do you think he’s talking about? | – 不! 不是吧! – 你以为他在说什么? |
[02:12] | I assumed it was withdraw from the conversation. | 我以为是指他要撤离谈话 |
[02:15] | Who uses withdraw as a fuckin’ verb besides catholics and butlers? | 除了天主教徒和管家谁会把撤离当动词用? |
[02:19] | Maybe the Israeli military every once in a while. Yeah, you think I don’t know? You’re fucking with me. | – 也就以色列军方偶尔用用 – 你以为我不知道啊? 你少耍我 |
[02:22] | No. Come on, let’s just head back. Oh, no, no. No way. I’m staying right here. | – 少来 快走 我们回去 – 噢 不不 不行 我要留下 |
[02:26] | You gotta network to get work, baby. All right? Chung for change. | 要办公可以用网络 对吧? Chung之变革 |
[02:33] | Thank you. Thank you so much. | 谢谢 非常感谢 |
[02:35] | We’ve got jobs. | 我们有工作 |
[02:36] | – Clean jobs. – Clean jobs. Filibuster reform. | – 绿色产业 – 绿色产业 革除”冗长辩论” |
[02:39] | – Yeah, hit that hard. – Right. You know what we need? We need some normal, regular-people stuff. | – 对 重点说那个 – 好 知道我们需要什么吗? 更寻常更亲民的话题 |
[02:44] | I got an idea. | 我有个主意 |
[02:45] | You could talk about how you always get a sweaty upper lip underneath studio lights. | 你可以谈谈聚光灯下你的上唇多么水润 |
[02:49] | That shows you’re normal. | 展现你的寻常 |
[02:51] | I’m really talking about a different kind of normal, Gary. | 我说的绝对是完全不同的寻常 Gary |
[02:53] | Oh, okay. | 噢 好吧 |
[02:54] | Small talk’s gonna happen at the end, right? | 最后以闲聊结尾 对吧? |
[02:56] | – Right. – Gregory’s a redskins fan. | – 对 – Gregory是红人队的粉丝 |
[02:57] | – He’ll probably bring up football. – Football. | – 他兴许会提起橄榄球 – 橄榄球 |
[02:59] | And I am a… | 而我是个… |
[03:02] | Ravens fan, so… | 乌鸦队球迷 所以… |
[03:04] | Madam vice president, how are your Ravens doing this year? | 副总统女士 你的乌鸦队今年表现如何? |
[03:06] | My Ravens are gold and I’ll tell you why. | 我家乌鸦超赞 知道原因吗 |
[03:09] | Because we have Joe Flacco as our quarterback. | 因为我们有Joe Flacco做四分卫 (NFL著名球星 虽年轻但战绩斐然) |
[03:13] | – Yes, yes. – And… | – 对 对 – 而且… |
[03:14] | Well, the redskins have a great running game this year | 红人队今年的快攻打法很不错 |
[03:16] | and, honestly, that receiving corps over there, | 说实话 你们那个外接员 |
[03:19] | Anquan Boldin, not looking good for you. | Anquan Boldin 对你们可没啥好处 |
[03:21] | Anquan? A receiver on the Ravens. | – Anquan? – 乌鸦队的翼锋 |
[03:24] | Okay, well, I’m not gonna remember that. | 好吧 我怎么可能记得住 |
[03:26] | – That’s not good. – It doesn’t matter. | – 那可不成 – 知道吗 没关系的 |
[03:28] | You wanna bet a beer that the Ravens will win. | 以啤酒的名义发誓 乌鸦铁定赢 |
[03:30] | – Beer makes me so gassy. – You can talk about that… | – 啤酒让我胀气 – 你也可以谈谈那个… |
[03:33] | about how it always bloats you, beer. | 关于它怎么让你腹胀的 啤酒 |
[03:36] | – That’s a good one. – How was Chung? | – 很赞的点子 – Chung怎么样? |
[03:38] | Did he do this thing where you don’t know if you’re supposed to hug him or crucify him? | 他有没有做这个动作 让你不知道是该抱他 还是把他钉上十字架? |
[03:42] | Which, by the way, makes me wanna crucify him. | 顺便一提 我是想钉他十字架的 |
[03:44] | – I did not stay for his speech. – Let me see this. | – 我没留下听他的演讲 – 给我看看 |
[03:46] | “The Good Fight.” | “旗开得胜” (另有同名的橄榄球纪录电影) |
[03:48] | – I know. The title… – Puh-lease! Sue? | – 我知道 这标题… – 拜了个托! Sue? |
[03:50] | – Yep. – Handle this for me. | – 在 – 帮我处理这个 |
[03:52] | – Do you want me to shred it? – Yeah. | – 你想让我撕了它? – 对 |
[03:53] | – Should I fire up the shit eater? – Yeah. | – 我是不是该烧了这团狗剩? – 好 |
[03:55] | No, no. Wait a second. He scrawled something in the front for you. | 别别 先等等 他在扉页给你留了几句 |
[03:59] | “To vice president Salina Meyer”… | “致副总统Salina Meyer”… |
[04:03] | with an “a”… “from an admiring wannabe.” | 居然写成了”a”… “仰慕你的同道” |
[04:06] | What an e-hole. | 真是个昏蛋 |
[04:09] | Changed the “a” to an “e.” What a bunch of Washington bullshit that is. | – 把”昏”换成”混” – 真是堆华盛顿出品的狗剩 |
[04:12] | I am so tired of… hey, Gary, I… | 我真是烦死了… 嘿 Gary 我… |
[04:16] | I mean, wannabe? He’s obviously making a joke, right? | 我是说 同道? 他显然是在开玩笑 对吧? |
[04:20] | He doesn’t really think that he’s some sort | 他不会真的以为他有能力 |
[04:22] | of credible vice presidential candidate. | 胜任副总统竞选人吧 |
[04:24] | Mm, charismatic war hero. | 唔 魅力不凡的战争英雄 |
[04:27] | Yeah, but, I mean, the president | 对 但我是说 总统 |
[04:29] | always sticks with the incumbent veep. | 总是会支持现任副总统吧 |
[04:31] | Plus, he doesn’t wanna look like he made a massive error picking you. | 而且 他不会让选择你变成天大的失误 |
[04:36] | Well, that was lovely. | 那可真可爱 |
[04:38] | – He’s stuck with me… is that what… – I don’t mean it like that. | – 他被我套牢了… 你是不是这个意思… – 我不是那个意思 |
[04:40] | I meant good stuck, like if your marriage lasts or whatever. | 我是指好的套牢 就像维系婚姻什么的 |
[04:43] | The president’s not gonna ditch you. Would you be quiet? What…? | – 总统不会抛弃你的 – 你安静点行不? 怎么…? |
[04:47] | Want me to have Scott put together a file on Chung, – given the noise? – No. No, no, no, no. | – 需要我派Scott收集Chung的情报吗 鉴于这些风声? – 不不不不不 |
[04:52] | Do not let him know that you’re worried, do not make it a thing. | 别让他知道你担心了 别当他是回事 |
[04:54] | – Yeah, Amy, don’t make it a thing, okay? – Okay. | – 对 Amy 别当他是回事 好吗? – 好 |
[04:58] | Ame? | Ame? |
[05:01] | Although, if those wheels are in motion anyway, | 不过 倘若大势果真如此 |
[05:05] | then I would say go ahead and, you know, | 那我确实需要早做准备 比如 |
[05:08] | put a file together, you know. | 收集情报 什么的 |
[05:12] | You know what I’m sick of? | 知道我最烦什么吗? |
[05:13] | That stupid story of Chung supposedly pulling some guy out of a burning tank. | Chung可能把某人救出起火坦克的蠢故事 |
[05:16] | Come on, why do guys in the army get a medal for doing their job? | 拜托 为什么军人行应尽义务都能得奖章? |
[05:21] | The guy still had severe burns. If anything, Chung was too late. | 那家伙依然严重烧伤了 就算真事 Chung也不够及时 |
[05:24] | Whoa, whoa. Your desk is in the back. | 喂喂 你的桌子在后面 |
[05:26] | – This is neutral territory. – Yep. So I’m claiming it. | – 这是中立区 – 对 所以我征用了 |
[05:29] | Sue, would you like to tell him about the encroachment rules? Do I look like a kindergarten teacher to you, Mike? | – Sue 请告诉他侵权规则好吗? – 你觉得我是幼儿园老师吗 Mike? |
[05:34] | – Actually, yes. – Excuse me? | – 说实话 没错 – 再说一遍? |
[05:35] | Uh, no, you don’t. Okay, go ahead. | 呃 不 你不是 好吧 随你便 |
[05:38] | – I’m gonna use your desk in the back. – As what, a pantry? | – 我去用你后面的桌子 – 做什么用 配餐台? |
[05:43] | Oh, here we go. | 噢 找到了 |
[05:45] | Look who it is, everybody! It’s your favorite Jonah. | 看谁来了 伙计们! 你们最爱的Jonah哟 |
[05:47] | You’re not even your mom’s favorite Jonah, Jonah. | 你都不是你妈的最爱Jonah Jonah |
[05:50] | Don’t be changing the talking points for my “Meet the Press” thing. Okay? I am prepped. | 别改”会见新闻界”的谈话要点 好吗? 我刚准备好 |
[05:54] | I come bearing a very minor request from the president. | 我是来传达总统的些微要求的 |
[05:57] | Does he want to operate me by remote control? | 他想用遥控器指挥我吗? |
[06:00] | No. That’s not technologically possible. | 不 那在科技上不可能 |
[06:03] | Um, potus would appreciate it if you didn’t go too hard on filibuster reform. | 呃 总统希望你不要过分强调革除”冗长辩论” |
[06:08] | What are you talking about? That’s my defining vice presidential crusade. | 你说什么呢? 那是我最具代表性的 副总统改革行动 |
[06:12] | The administration is totally focused on the economy. | 本任期仅专注于经济 |
[06:15] | – Have a great weekend, okay? – Ma’am. | – 周末愉快 好吗? – 夫人 |
[06:16] | – Ma’am, you, too. – Yeah, thank you very much. | – 夫人 你也是 – 嗯 谢谢你 |
[06:18] | – Ma’am. – I need to gather my things. | – 夫人 – 我要去收拾东西了 |
[06:19] | I’ll tell you something else… these need water, okay? | 还有件事… 这些该加水了 |
[06:21] | – Got it. – Okay. | – 好吗? – 明白 |
[06:22] | So, ma’am, potus would like your new chosen subject to be immigration reform… | – 好 – 夫人 总统更希望你选择移民法案… |
[06:28] | Americans losing jobs to illegals, et cetera. | 美国公民被非法移民抢走工作 诸如此类 |
[06:30] | I spoke in favor of immigration amnesty all during my primary campaign. | 我整个初期竞选都是为移民特赦说话 |
[06:35] | – Hey, how’s it going? – Well, with respect, ma’am, | – 嘿 最近如何? – 无意冒犯 夫人 |
[06:36] | do you think anybody’s gonna remember your primary campaign? | 你真以为有人记得你的初期竞选吗? |
[06:42] | In spite of your preface, I did not detect | 除了开头半句 我没察觉到 |
[06:44] | a whole lot of respect in that question. | 剩下的问题中有一丝尊重 |
[06:48] | You know, I meant that more as a slight against | 我的初衷是淡化选区的回忆 |
[06:50] | the power of recollection of the electorate and not as an attack on the potency of your campaign. | 而非攻讦你的竞选效能 |
[06:55] | Well, why didn’t you say that, then? | 那为什么你不直接那么说呢? |
[06:56] | Oh, because you have the social skills of someone who was raised by wolves. | 噢 因为你的社交能力是狼教的 |
[07:00] | Oh, and pump up China as a trading partner. | 噢 还有把中国强调成贸易伙伴 |
[07:03] | We gotta keep nudging that one along. | 我们必须坚持强调这点 |
[07:06] | I gotta get back to the White House. God, I love saying that. | 我该回白宫去了 天啊 我真喜欢这说法 |
[07:11] | Well, God bless the president, you know. | 天佑总统 |
[07:13] | I mean, he’s really a great man, | 他真是个好人 |
[07:15] | but he is busting my fuckin’ lady balls here. | 但他真的让我彻底乳酸了 |
[07:19] | And pump up China? | 还有强调中国? |
[07:21] | Is that some sort of dig about Chung? | 那算是对Chung的刺探吗? |
[07:25] | Okay, so I guess we’re not going home. | 好吧 我想我们回不了家了 |
[07:26] | – Yeah. Sue? – Yep. | – 对 Sue? – 在 |
[07:27] | – We’re staying. – Aw. | – 我们不走了 – 嗷 |
[07:32] | 周日 早7:45 副总统官邸 | |
[07:34] | – Did you have a good Saturday night? – It was okay. | – 周六晚上玩得开心吗? – 还不错 |
[07:37] | My zipper on my Leviathan broke, | 我的Leviathan拉链坏了 |
[07:39] | so I had to drive around trying to find a replacement. | 我不得不开车到处找修理替换 |
[07:42] | What did you do? You know what I did? I went to bed at 7:00 P.M. | – 你怎么过的? – 你问我怎么过的? 我晚上7点上床 |
[07:45] | – Ooh. – 7:00 P.M. on a Saturday night. Even people who are dying of malaria stay up later than that. | 晚上7点 还是周六晚 罹患疟疾的人都睡得比那晚 |
[07:49] | Well, they can’t sleep because they’re coughing. | 他们睡不着的 因为咳嗽 |
[07:51] | Hi, guys. I’m all set. I’ll be there in just a second. | 嗨 伙计们 我准备好了 马上下来 |
[07:54] | – Okay, yeah. Yeah, yeah. – All right. | – 好 好好好 – 明白 |
[07:56] | I gotta go, but you know what? | 我该走了 至于你嘛? |
[07:57] | Hang out here as long as you like and I’ll call you afterwards, okay? | 想呆多久呆多久 我完事给你打电话 好吗? |
[08:00] | Can’t I just leave now with you? No, I don’t want them to see you. | – 我不能和你一起走吗? – 不 我不想他们看到你 |
[08:02] | All these extra rules… it’s kind of weird. I know, but I am the vice president. | – 这些额外规程… 真是太怪了 – 我知道 但我可是副总统 |
[08:06] | Oh, yes, you are. | 噢 对 你当然是 |
[08:08] | Hearing you say that gives me a massive hard-on. | 听到你这么说就让我性致勃发呢 |
[08:12] | Oh. I am the vice president. | 噢 我的确是副总统 |
[08:15] | Oh, baby, I’m ready to launch. | 噢 宝贝 我准备吃午餐了 |
[08:20] | And I’m ready to eat you up. | 我准备吃你了 |
[08:21] | Oh, second breakfast. I didn’t know you had it in you. | 噢 早上第二回 没想到你有这能耐呢 |
[08:24] | Oh, God. Oh, I want it in me. | 噢 老天 我真想水乳交融 |
[08:27] | – All right. – Bye. | – 行了 – 拜 |
[08:28] | Yeah. I’m gonna watch your ass move. Yeah. | 我要好好欣赏你的翘臀 |
[08:32] | – Hi, you guys. – Hey. | – 嗨 伙计们 – 嘿 |
[08:34] | – You look pretty. – Oh, thank you. | – 你气色不错 – 噢 谢谢 |
[08:36] | – How are you guys? – Great. | – 你们怎么样? – 很好 |
[08:38] | – All set? You got everything? – Oh, yes. | – 准备好了? 都带齐了? – 噢 是的 |
[08:41] | – I just have to get my stuff. – How was your Saturday night? Um, it was fine. | – 我去拿点东西 – 你周六晚过得如何? 呃 还不赖 |
[08:45] | – Here, I’ll get that. – Thank you. | – 我帮你开 – 谢谢 |
[08:50] | – Mike! – Oh, hey. | – Mike! – 噢 嘿 |
[08:52] | Just visualizing you kicking ass on “Meet the Press.” | 只是在想象你在”会见新闻界”上的完美发挥 |
[08:55] | Why are you so tired? You don’t do anything. | 你怎么这么累的样子? 你啥都没干 |
[09:01] | Here’s the research Scott pulled on Chung. | 这是Scott对Chung的调查 |
[09:05] | Check out page one. | 注意第一页 |
[09:07] | He was born back in China before his dad got his citizenship, | 他生于中国 然后他父亲才得到国籍 |
[09:10] | so he can’t be president or vice president. | 所以他不可能当总统或副总统 |
[09:13] | – Really? – Mm-hmm. Well, that’s good news. | – 真的? 真是个好消息 – 嗯哼 |
[09:16] | – More good news for “Meet the Press.” – Oh, yeah? | – “会见新闻界”还有更多好消息 – 噢 真的? |
[09:18] | David Gregory is ill. | David Gregory生病了 |
[09:20] | – Sam Finnegan is the fill-in. – Ho ho, a virgin. | – Sam Finnegan补缺 – 哈哈 雏儿一个 |
[09:24] | Oh, God, I’m gonna eat him up. | 我要把他吃干抹净了 |
[09:28] | What? | 怎么了? |
[09:29] | – Well, that changes the sports stuff. – No panic. | – 那样体育话题就要改变了 – 别紧张 |
[09:33] | We’ll just change the redskins to whatever Finnegan’s team is. | 我们只需把红人改成Finnegan支持的球队 |
[09:36] | – What is Finnegan’s team? – I’m pretty sure he’s a Bears fan. | – Finnegan支持哪个队? – 我确信他是芝加哥熊的粉丝 |
[09:38] | – Pretty sure? – Mike, you’re pretty sure? Exactly. That doesn’t help. | – 确信? – Mike 你确信? 那可帮不上忙 |
[09:42] | It doesn’t matter because you’re gonna talk about the Ravens. | 没关系 你要聊的是乌鸦队 |
[09:43] | I know that I’m a Ravens fan, | 我知道我是乌鸦球迷 |
[09:45] | but, like, what if Finnegan is a Ravens fan, too, you know? | 但万一Finnegan也是乌鸦球迷呢 你明白吗? |
[09:49] | A team can’t play itself, can it? You can in video games. | – 一支队伍可玩不起来 对吧? – 电子游戏里就可以 |
[09:53] | Some people say your immigration policy | 有人说你的移民政策 |
[09:56] | is at odds with your jobs program. | 取决于你的就业计划 |
[09:58] | How would you respond to that? Well, I would respond like this… | – 对此你怎么回应? – 我会如此回应… |
[10:02] | I would say that the economy has changed a great deal | 我会说经济在我当初声明之后 |
[10:05] | since I made those statements and the president and I agree | 已经有明显转变 总统和我都同意 |
[10:10] | that Americans have to come first. | 美国公民理当优先 |
[10:13] | That’s my girl. Olympic-style backflip. | 干得好 完美的太极推手 |
[10:15] | And I believe very strongly… | 我强烈相信… |
[10:17] | – That’s sweat. That’s lip sweat. – That’s shimmer. | – 那是汗 人中的汗 – 那是反光 |
[10:20] | You haven’t spoken much today about the Senate filibuster reform. | 你今天没有怎么提到 参议院革除”冗长辩论”计划 |
[10:24] | Well, I’ll say this… in order to reform, | 我这么说吧… 要想做出变革 |
[10:27] | you have to perform. | 就要有所行动 |
[10:30] | She got the filibuster in! Just waiting for Jonah. Here he is. | – 她把话题引到冗长辩论了! – 等Jonah 打来了 |
[10:33] | Oh, yeah? Hello, penis enlargement clinic. | – 噢 真的? – 您好 男性外生殖器增大诊所 |
[10:36] | Mike, who is incompetent, you or her? | Mike 到底是谁的失职 你还是她? |
[10:39] | Because she just talked about filibuster reform. | 她现在说的可是革除”冗长辩论” |
[10:41] | He asked her. | 他自己问她的 |
[10:42] | My message is simple, my message is this… Yes. | 我的意向很简单 我的意向就是… 同意 |
[10:46] | – Thank you, madam vice president. – Absolutely. | – 谢谢 副总统女士 – 不客气 |
[10:48] | Sam, I just have to ask you… you’re a Bears fan. | Sam 我得问你一下… 你是熊队球迷 |
[10:50] | – Is that right? – Guilty. | – 对吧? – 被你看穿了 |
[10:52] | – She do the sports yet? – She’s doing it now. | – 她提了体育话题没? – 她现在在说 |
[10:54] | We’re not nervous at all. With Flacco… forget about it. | 我们一点也不担心 有Flacco… 万事安矣 |
[10:57] | I’ll bet you a beer that we win by a T.D. | 我赌瓶啤酒 我们触底得分赢得比赛 |
[10:59] | What about Ray Rice? Hell of a lead runner. | 那Ray Rice? 他的优势也很大 (与Flacco同为乌鸦队员) |
[11:03] | Ray Rice Ray Rice Ray… | |
[11:05] | Well, he, uh… Ray Rice, he play nice. | 这个 他 呃… Ray Rice 他打得不错 |
[11:10] | – Vice president. – Thank you so much. | – 副总统 – 非常感谢 |
[11:12] | We’ll be back next week, | 我们下周再见 |
[11:13] | because if it’s Sunday, it’s “Meet the Press.” | 因为每逢周日 “会见新闻界” |
[11:18] | Will you be watching Danny Chung on “Face the Nation”? | 你会看Danny Chung的”面对全国”节目吗? |
[11:22] | Uh, you know, I would, | 呃 我会的 |
[11:23] | but I’ve got a game of solitaire going on, so I think I’ll give that a skip. | 不过我还有牌局 所以我恐怕得跳过 |
[11:27] | Long-term beltway money’s on him – as presidential material. – Oh, really? | – 他掌管长期环城公路资金 很有总统潜力 – 噢 是吗? |
[11:31] | Well, I’d be surprised because technically he’s not an American. | 那我会很吃惊的 严格说来他不算美国人 |
[11:35] | I mean, because he wasn’t, um, born here, | 我是说 因为他出生地不是这里 |
[11:38] | you know, not because he’s half Chine… | 不是因为他是半个中国人… |
[11:43] | – You know, ’cause his parents… – Well, I’ve gotta go. | – 你懂的 因为他的父母… – 我该走了 |
[11:45] | – Okay. – But it was a pleasure talking to you. | – 好吧 – 很荣幸能与你谈话 |
[11:46] | Thank you so much. Did you get it? | 非常感谢 你弄好没? |
[11:49] | – I got it. – Oh… | – 搞定了 – 噢… |
[11:53] | Listen, they wouldn’t have recorded that, right? I had the mic on, but I don’t think it was hot. | 他们没有录下 对吧? 我戴着麦克风 但我估计没开 |
[11:57] | – Do you think that it was on? – I hope to God they didn’t. | – 你觉得它开着吗? – 我只能祈祷它没有 |
[11:59] | I didn’t say he was bad because he’s part Chinese. | 我没有说因为他是半个中国人所以就是坏人 |
[12:03] | – No, no. – It’s not bad to be Chinese. | – 没 没有 – 身为中国人没什么坏的 |
[12:05] | Can you go speak to the sound guy? I can’t do it because it’ll make it look like a thing. | – 你能和录音师谈谈吗? – 我不能 这样会显得小题大做 |
[12:08] | I don’t wanna make it look like a thing, | 我不可以小题大做 |
[12:10] | so maybe I can… I’ll do it. | – 也许我能… – 我来吧 |
[12:12] | No, no, no. Gary, Gary, Gary. | 不不不 Gary Gary |
[12:13] | Gary, come. – I’ll do it. | – Gary Gary 过来 – 我去谈吧 |
[12:16] | I think actually he should go talk to the sound guy. – Yeah. – Okay. | – 我觉得他应该去和录音师谈谈 – 好吧 |
[12:20] | Do you have any ideas on what I should say? You offered to do this. What was your plan? | – 你知道我该怎么说吗? – 你自告奋勇的 你没计划吗? |
[12:23] | My plan was to go over there and get some ideas on what to say. | 我的计划是过去了再见招拆招 |
[12:25] | Gary, Gary, just give it a light touch. | Gary Gary 稍微提点一下就行 |
[12:28] | – No import to it. – Okay. | – 别太深入 – 好 |
[12:30] | – What does that mean? – Just talk to him | – 那是什么意思? – 就和他聊聊 |
[12:33] | like working guy to working guy. | 同事和同事那种 |
[12:35] | – It’s casual. – Got it. Mano a mano. | – 随意一点 – 明白了 单对单 |
[12:38] | – Okay. – Oh, Jesus Christ. | – 好吧 – 噢 上帝啊 |
[12:40] | Even in Spanish, you know, it doesn’t sound like it’s gonna work. | 即使用西班牙语 听起来也不像能奏效的感觉 |
[12:45] | It totally might have just been me, | 也许只是我太多心 |
[12:47] | but kind of… didn’t it sound a little glitchy in the end or anything like that? | 不过… 最后是不是有点小问题什么的? |
[12:52] | – You saying I can’t do my job? – No. Oh, God, no. | – 你是说我没尽职? – 不 天啊 不是的 |
[12:55] | It’s bad? Well, he just went from a smiley guy to a frowny guy. | – 很糟吗? – 他刚从笑脸变成了苦瓜脸 |
[12:59] | I just need to know if everything’s okay, you know. | 我只想确保一切正常 你懂的 |
[13:02] | Working guy to working guy, you know. | 同事对同事 你懂的 |
[13:05] | – Listen, working girl. – Okay. | – 听着 女同事 – 好吧 |
[13:08] | Yeah. I didn’t hear any glitches. | 我没听到任何问题 |
[13:10] | All I heard was the sound of a fuckup, okay? | 我只听到一堆废话 �t了? |
[13:17] | – He was completely out of his element. – Yeah. | – 他完全是个外行 – 对 |
[13:19] | I agree. I agree. | 我同意 我同意 |
[13:22] | Hey, we’re getting some press interest in this already. | 嘿 已经有媒体对此感兴趣了 |
[13:24] | – Oh, God. – Where? Where? | – 噢 天啊 – 在哪? 在哪? |
[13:26] | It’s still non-narrative. No momentum yet. | 还没有定案 还没成定局 |
[13:28] | Ma’am, I thought you might want me in the office, given the circumstances. | 夫人 鉴于现状 也许你需要我留在办公室里 |
[13:30] | – How do you know about the circumstances? – Well, I’m Sue. | – 你怎么知道现状如何的? – 我可是Sue |
[13:32] | It’s my job to know everything, Amy. | 全知全能是我的工作 Amy |
[13:34] | So it’s definitely out there out there? No, no, it’s not out there out there. | – 所以肯定是传扬开来了? – 不 不 不是传扬的那种开来 |
[13:37] | I heard about it, Dan, so it sort of is out there out there. That’s why I’m in here in here, Dan. | 我听说了 Dan 就是传扬的那个开来 所以我才会留在这个其中 Dan |
[13:41] | – Jonah’s coming. Jonah’s coming. – Oh, fuck! | – Jonah来了 Jonah来了 – 噢 该死! |
[13:43] | – Shh! – All right, what do I do? | – 嘘! – 好吧 我该怎么办? |
[13:44] | What if he doesn’t know that it’s not definitely out there out there? Should I tell him that? | 万一他不知道是传扬的那样开来? 我该跟他说什么? |
[13:47] | You don’t wanna give a loaded gun to that walking silo. | 你不会想把把柄给那个人形炸弹的 |
[13:49] | – Don’t make it a thing until it’s a thing. – Do you have any… | – 别太当回事 除非真的出大事 – 你有没有… |
[13:52] | Bad news, everyone. | 坏消息 伙计们 |
[13:53] | This hasn’t hit the mainstream media yet… It was out of context. | – 此事还未流到主流媒体… – 那是断章取义 |
[13:56] | But a crane has collapsed onto a ship at Portsmouth, Virginia. | 但是弗吉尼亚州的Portsmouth 有吊臂断裂砸到了船 |
[13:59] | Oh, thank… God, how horrible. | 噢 感谢… 神啊 太可怕了 |
[14:02] | Wait, what was out of context? | 等等 什么是断章取义? |
[14:05] | Um, we thought you were gonna give me shit about filibuster reform. | 我们以为你要唠叨革除”冗长辩论”的事 |
[14:07] | Oh, well, the White House is very much under the moon | 噢 白宫还不是很清楚此事 |
[14:10] | about that, but let’s reboot. | 不过我们重申一遍 |
[14:12] | The president is stuck in economic talks. | 总统只坚持经济问题 |
[14:14] | – We need a V.P.V.P. – A what? A vice presidential visual presence. | – 我们需要副统亲场 – 需要什么? 副总统亲自到场 |
[14:18] | You can’t just make up acronyms, Jonah. | 你不能生造缩略词 Jonah |
[14:20] | Somebody has to, Mike. – No, they don’t. | – 总得有人去做 Mike – 不 没人会做 |
[14:22] | Uh, okay, well, then, we should head on down there. | 呃 好吧 我们该赶过去了 |
[14:24] | – Let’s get the ball rolling – Thank you. Thank you. | – 我们快行动吧 尽快赶到 – 谢谢 谢谢 |
[14:25] | .let’s get there as soon as possible Yeah, we’ve got it handled. | 我们会处理好的 |
[14:28] | Oh, Jonah, that’s a good look for you. | 噢 Jonah 这身很衬你 |
[14:31] | What do you call that? Bi-casual? Thanks, Mike, but it’s Sunday. | 你管这身叫什么? 双便服?谢了 Mike 不过今天周日 |
[14:33] | I work hard, I work fast, and I get hot legs. I say let the whale hang loose. | 我工作努力迅速 腿部热量积蓄 所以我决定随风飘荡一下 |
[14:38] | – Who am I offending? – Show of hands. | – 我招谁惹谁了? – 举手表决 |
[14:40] | Right here. | 都有 |
[14:42] | O- kay, well, I think that worked out pretty good. | 好吧 我猜我们应付得不错 |
[14:47] | Just confirmed… Two fatalities, 24 injured so far. | 刚刚证实… 目前2人遇难 24人受伤 |
[14:50] | I didn’t mean it like that. Dan, we’re going to a hospital. | 我不是那个意思 Dan 我们得去趟医院 |
[14:54] | Do you have a suit you can change into? | 你有没有能换的正装? |
[14:56] | – I have five. – Okay. | – 我有5套 – 好吧 |
[14:58] | Do you have something that can fit | 你有没有不是圣诞老人服 |
[15:00] | the McClintock shape that’s not a Santa suit? | 而且能让McClintock穿得下的? |
[15:03] | I got something. We’re going to a hospital. | – 我会找到的 – 我们要去医院 |
[15:06] | We’re not going trick or treating. | 可不是万圣节要糖果 |
[15:18] | – Madam vice president… – Yes. | – 副总统女士… – 是的 |
[15:19] | This is Ashley, the hospital administrator. | 这是Ashley 医院院长 |
[15:22] | Thank you so much for coming. It really means a lot. | 谢谢你能来 这意义很重大 |
[15:24] | – Thank you. – Well, let me tell you something… | – 谢谢 – 我跟你说… |
[15:26] | being here for the American people is one of the privileges of this job. | 因为美国人民在这里出现 是职位赋予我的特权之一 |
[15:28] | – It’s a sad privilege, of course… – Yes. | – 当然了 这是一项悲哀的特权 – 是的 |
[15:30] | But it’s a privilege nonetheless. | 但不管怎样也是一项特权 |
[15:32] | Ma’am, I don’t know if all these people are bereaving, | 女士 我不知道这些人是不是都活着 |
[15:35] | – so just converse generally, okay? – Right. | – 所以你就正常聊天就好了 好吗? – 好的 |
[15:36] | Converse generally? What about? The weather? Not about the weather. | – 正常聊天? 聊什么? 聊天气吗? – 不是天气 |
[15:40] | It is unseasonably warm, though, okay? | 不过现在确实是反季节高温天气 是吧? |
[15:43] | So, madam vice president, if you’ll just come with me, I’ll show you to some of our families. | 副总统女士 要是你跟我来的话 我会给你介绍一些家庭 |
[15:47] | Oh, well, however I can be of service. | 嗯 怎么安排都行 |
[15:49] | How do you do, sir? Oh, my goodness, you got so hurt. | 你好吗 先生? 噢 天哪 你伤得真重 |
[15:52] | – Well, it’s a great hospital, isn’t it? – Yes, ma’am. | – 这是家很好的医院对吧? – 是的 女士 |
[15:54] | Oh, dear, look at your neck. Hi, sir. Don’t turn your head. | 天哪 看你的脖子 先生 千万别转头 |
[15:58] | I’ll give you a little squeeze on your hand. | 我来握握你的手 |
[16:00] | – Well, you seem just fine. – I’m not really. | – 嗯 你看起来还挺好 – 其实我不好 |
[16:03] | – Internal. – Internal. Hmm. | – 内伤 – 内伤 嗯 |
[16:06] | This is a family… they’re waiting to hear about their son. | 这是家属…他们在等儿子的消息 |
[16:09] | – Oh. – Hold on. No, no, not yet. | – 噢 – 等等 不不 还不到时候 |
[16:10] | This is a private moment. This is not a photo op. | 这是私人时间 不是照相的时候 |
[16:12] | – It’s amazing how the world changes. – Mm. | – 世界变化快啊 – 嗯 |
[16:15] | One minute, you’re enjoying this amazing sunshine… | 上一分钟你还在享受美妙的阳光… |
[16:19] | Well, it’s unseasonably warm. | 呃 现在是反季节高温 |
[16:22] | And the next, your whole world’s gone to pieces. | 下一分钟 你的世界就支离破碎了 |
[16:25] | – Oh, gosh. – This is his surgeon. | – 噢 天哪 – 这是给他动手术的大夫 |
[16:28] | – How do you do, sir? – Dr. Graber. | – 你好吗 先生? – Graber医生 |
[16:30] | Any news, doctor, about our son? Sam’s going to make it. | – 医生 我儿子有消息吗? – Sam会挺过来的 |
[16:35] | Okay, guys, I got a little sound bite for y’all to nibble on right here. | 好了 同学们 我这里有料了 |
[16:38] | – Oh, that is just fantastic. – Very good. | – 噢 这太好了 – 非常好 |
[16:40] | Doctor, we appreciate your hard work. | 医生 我们感谢你的辛勤工作 |
[16:42] | – Good news. – I just wanna say how grateful we are | – 好消息 – 我只是想说 太感谢你们 |
[16:45] | to all of our most capable doctors and nurses. | 这些优秀的医生和护士了 |
[16:50] | So grateful. | 太感谢了 |
[16:52] | And I’d also like to say if, for some reason, we find out | 而且我也要说 如果我们发现 |
[16:55] | that there was negligence that caused this accident, | 这样的意外是由某些人的疏忽而造成的话 |
[16:59] | those who are responsible | 那些负有责任的人 |
[17:02] | are gonna have the White House to answer to. | 必须要向白宫交待 |
[17:05] | – Yeah! – That’s right. | – 就是! – 就是这样 |
[17:07] | Thank you for being here, madam vice president. | 谢谢你能来这里 副总统女士 |
[17:09] | – You are a good woman. – Yeah! | – 你是个好女人 – 是的! |
[17:12] | And you’re not afraid to say what’s on your mind. | 你不怕说出自己的想法 |
[17:14] | – Oh. – Danny Chung… | – 噢 – Danny Chung… |
[17:15] | I… I always try to speak as honestly as I can. | 我…我一直努力尽量诚实 |
[17:19] | I heard what you said about those people. You’d get my vote. | 我听见你说那些人的话了 我会投票给你的 |
[17:24] | ‘Cause technically he’s n an American. | 因为严格来说他不是美国人 (奥观海同志中枪了) |
[17:26] | I mean… | 我是说… |
[17:28] | They’re taking over our ports. It’s like they’ve invaded us. | 他们接管了我们的口岸 就像是他们在侵略我们一样 |
[17:30] | Yeah, and now they think they can be president? | 是啊 现在他们觉得他们可以做总统了? |
[17:33] | – No way! – Come on, this is the White House, not the Yellow House. | – 没门! – 这是白宫 不是黄宫! |
[17:36] | Come on, Selina! | 加油 Selina! |
[17:39] | U.S.A.! U.S.A.! U.S.A.! | U.S.A.! U.S.A.! U.S.A.! |
[17:46] | You have to get Chung on the phone right away, Amy. | 你得马上给Chung打电话 Amy |
[17:49] | – Shut this thing down, Amy. – Yeah, dialing now. | – 把这个事了结掉 Amy – 是 正在打 |
[17:51] | Here, he’s picking up. | 好了 他接了 |
[17:52] | – What? I… – Oh. Hello. | – 什么? 我… – 噢 你好 |
[17:54] | Hi. Yes, I have the vice president for you. | 是的 副总统在线上等你 |
[17:58] | Governor? Hi. How are you? | 州长吗? 嗨 你好吗? |
[18:01] | I don’t… I don’t know if you saw the footage today | 我不…我不知道你看了今天的 |
[18:05] | from “Meet the Press,” | “会见新闻界”没有? |
[18:09] | but, you know, that is not what I meant and it certainly isn’t what I think. | 但是那不是我的本意 而且那也不是我真正的想法 |
[18:14] | – Gary, the belt can wait. – Let’s just put it this way… | – Gary 可以等会再系安全带 – 那我们这么说吧… |
[18:15] | what I was trying to say was… Jesus Christ! | 当时我真正想说的是…我的苍天啊! |
[18:19] | Oh, my God! Oh! | – 上帝啊! 噢! – 噢 天哪 |
[18:22] | Oh, God. Gary, that was my fucking flesh that you just… | Gary 你刚才把我的肉… |
[18:25] | – Hello? – …trapped in there. | – 你好? – 给按进去了 |
[18:28] | – Voice mail. Keep trying. – I’m so sorry. | – 语音信箱了 接着打 – 对不起 |
[18:31] | – All right, that’s enough. – Okay. | – 好了 你够了 – 好的 |
[18:36] | there is not gonna be a lot of availability for a while. | (副总统)很长一段时间之内都不能出席 |
[18:40] | Jennifer, quite frankly, I had more windows in my first apartment than the V.P. currently has in her schedule. | Jennifer 说实话 我家的窗子都比 副总统现在的时间表安排空位多 |
[18:45] | – What’s going on? – Well, you know what? | – 怎么了? – 好吧 你知道吗? |
[18:47] | If governor Chung doesn’t call back, I can just take him down for disrespecting the office. | 如果Chung州长不回电话的话 我可以以藐视本办公室灭了他 |
[18:51] | – How about that? – Yes. | – 这个怎么样? – 可以 |
[18:53] | We just lost the numbers on filibuster reform. | 我们刚才流失了革除”冗长辩论”的支持者 |
[18:55] | – What did you just say? – Yeah, yeah. | – 你刚才说什么? – 是的 是的 |
[18:57] | Senator Doyle has just withdrawn his support. | Doyle参议员刚刚收回对你的支持 |
[18:59] | Something Amy said at Chung’s book launch. | 因为Amy在Chung的新书发布会上说的一些话 |
[19:02] | He was still upset about clean jobs, | 他还在为绿色产业而生气 |
[19:04] | which is on you, Dan, because you put Sidney Purcell on the task force. | 这个是你的责任 Dan 因为你把Sidney Purcell放到工作小组里了 |
[19:07] | Oh, sure! You know what? I blame George Washington. | 是啊! 你知道吗? 我要怪的是乔治华盛顿! |
[19:10] | If he hadn’t started this whole form of government, | 如果不是他创立了现在政府的形式 那我们就不用… |
[19:11] | – then we wouldn’t…- Okay, okay, stop squabbling! | 好吧 好吧 别吵了! |
[19:14] | What am I supposed to do now? | 我现在应该怎么做? |
[19:16] | Tell me that. | 告诉我 |
[19:17] | I’m supposed to call Doyle and beg him to come back? | 我应不应该给Doyle打电话求他回心转意? |
[19:21] | I’m the vice president of the United States, you stupid little fuckers! | 我是美国副总统 你们这帮大傻逼! |
[19:25] | These people should be begging me! | 应该是这些人来求我! |
[19:27] | That door should be half its height | 这个门的高度应该减一半 |
[19:29] | so that people can only approach me in my office on their goddamn, motherfucking knees. | 这样来我办公室的人就得他娘的跪着了! |
[19:33] | I can’t lose Doyle. | 我不能失去Doyle |
[19:34] | Who else has a bucketful of senators? Cut Doyle loose, all right? Call his bluff. | – 谁手里还有一把参议员? – 和Doyle划清界限吧 当他是在唬你 |
[19:39] | We reach across the aisle – to the immigration reform caucus. – What? | – 我们转换阵营去接触移民改革党团 – 什么? |
[19:42] | You want to break out the white, pointy hoods, too, ma’am? | 你想不想顺便摆脱大白人挑剔的形象 女士? |
[19:44] | Look, we throw them a few commitments to their cause | 听着 我们只要给他们党团几个承诺 |
[19:47] | in exchange for support on filibuster reform. | 以此换取他们对革除”冗长辩论”的支持 |
[19:49] | – This is easy. – Ugh. | – 这很容易… – 呃 |
[19:50] | Once you go down that dark country road, the lights go out and the scarecrows come to life. | 你只要踏上了那条黑道 什么幺蛾子都会有 |
[19:53] | Yeah, anyone hear the banjo music? | 有人想听班卓琴吗? |
[19:55] | Look, Mike, that’s what you always hear because mentally you’re in a fuckin’ hammock on a back porch. | 听着 Mike 你老听那种音乐 是因为你丫脑子被门板夹了 |
[19:59] | Dan, this isn’t fantasy politics. Stop it! Stop it! | – Dan 这可不是梦幻政坛 – 住口! 住口! |
[20:02] | This is a win for you on Senate reform | 这对你来说既是参议院改革的胜利 |
[20:04] | and it’s also another big win for you with the president on immigration, all right? | 也是另一场对总统在移民政策上的胜利 对吧? |
[20:08] | Win big, win big. | 大胜 大胜! |
[20:10] | I don’t know… maybe you and Dan should go down and talk to… | 我不知道…也许你和Dan应该去和… |
[20:13] | J… God damn it… the senator from Arizona. | 呃…我去…亚利桑那州参议员谈一谈 |
[20:16] | The one who wants to random search people in ponchos? | 就是那个想对穿披风的人随机搜查的那个 |
[20:19] | – Oh, Bill. – O’Brien. | – 噢 Bill – O’Brien |
[20:20] | – Yeah. – Yeah. | – 对 – 对 |
[20:21] | He’s got a lot of sway with the pro-Caucasian caucus. | 他和那些白人至上党团老眉来眼去的 |
[20:24] | All right, so we get O’Brien, who brings us McCaulay and Cunliffe. | 好吧 那我们有了O’Brien 他可以带来McCaulay和Cunliffe |
[20:28] | Is McCaulay the one with the nose hair problem like he’s got two raccoons in his nostrils? | McCaulay是那个鼻毛长得像 有浣熊住鼻孔里的那位么? |
[20:31] | That’s seven to Doyle’s five. I mean, this is a filibuster slam dunk. | 那就是7票对Doyle的5票 那就是”冗长辩论”派的绝杀啊 |
[20:35] | – Chung is on TV live. – What?! | – Chung在直播电视节目上 – 什么?! |
[20:37] | – Get it on. Get it on. – Where’s the remote? | – 快打开 快打开 – 遥控器呢? |
[20:38] | It’s in the bowl. The remote’s in the bowl. | 在碗里 遥控器在碗里 |
[20:41] | Sue, where’s the clicker? | Sue 按按乐在哪里? |
[20:42] | – Where’s the clicker? – Guys, it’s in the credenza. | – 按按乐在哪里? – 同志们 在书柜里呢 |
[20:45] | Get it. Quick, quick, quick. | 拿来 快 快 快 |
[20:46] | – What channel? Channel? – Any live TV. | – 什么频道? 频道? – 直播的都行 |
[20:48] | Mike… no, Mike. Don’t touch that remote. You’re gonna launch a nuke or something. | Mike…不 Mike 别碰那个遥控器 搞不好你要发射原子弹的 |
[20:52] | – Sue? – A few brief words about the comments that were made earlier today. | – Sue? – 这是关于今天早些时候评论所做的简单回应 |
[20:56] | Despite what is said in some dark corners of the Internet, | 尽管在互联网上有一些阴暗的流言 |
[20:59] | when I was born, both my parents | 但在我出生的时候 |
[21:01] | were fully naturalized American citizens. | 我的父母都是完全的归化美国公民 |
[21:04] | What? He’s Captain fuckin’ America? | 什么 他是他妈的美国队长吗? |
[21:07] | – What’s happening here? Good job, Amy. – It’s not… | – 现在怎么了? 干得好啊 Amy – 这不是… |
[21:09] | That is not the information I was given by Scott. | 这不是Scott给我的信息 |
[21:13] | A quiet word with one of her staff regarding the thoroughness of their research techniques. | 这说明了她手下职员调查技术的透彻性 |
[21:17] | What did Scott use as a research tool, the fuckin’ drudge report? | 到底Scott用的是什么调查工具? 是他娘的苦力报告吗? |
[21:19] | Second-generation Chinese American… That and bathroom walls. | – 二代美籍华裔 – 那个加上卫生间的墙 |
[21:22] | Proud enough to risk my life for this country. | 自豪到足以为了这个国家抛头颅洒热血 |
[21:25] | I’ve got a purple heart on my chest, | 我胸前有一颗紫色的心 |
[21:26] | but the one that beats inside of me is red, white, and blue. | 但在我胸腔里跳动的那颗 却是红白蓝色的 |
[21:31] | – No, he didn’t. He didn’t say that. – He is seizing his moment. | – 噢 不 他真说得出口 – 他抓住了机会 |
[21:34] | And that’s why this is the greatest country on earth. | 这也是为什么 这个国家是地球上最伟大的国家 |
[21:36] | I am gonna throw up a leg. | 我现在能吐出一条腿来 |
[21:40] | And then I’m gonna take that leg and I’m gonna beat Scott to death with it. | 然后我会捡起那条腿 用它打死Scott |
[21:44] | – Scott! – Ah! | – Scott! – 啊 |
[21:46] | I’m gonna go draft a letter of apology to the king of Minnesota, governor Chung. | 我会起草一封道歉信给明尼苏达之王 也就是Chung州长 |
[21:50] | Here’s what we’re gonna do… Mike, big fat apology to Chung; | 现在我们要做的是 Mike 好好给Chung道歉 |
[21:54] | Amy, fuck Doyle. I want this bill. | Amy 搞定Doyle 我要这一票 |
[21:57] | You guys talk to O’Brien and get that border caucus. | 你们去和O’Brien好好谈谈 拿下边境党团 |
[22:01] | – Okay. – Amy, put on your dancing shoes and head for the border right now. | – 好的 – Amy 穿上你的舞鞋 马上去边境 |
[22:05] | – Go on. – No, I’m not doing it. | – 快去 – 不 我不去 |
[22:07] | Get a move on. | 快点动起来 |
[22:12] | This is them. Here we go. | – 他们来了 – 开始吧 |
[22:16] | Hi, senator O’Brien. I’m Dan Egan. We spoke on the phone. A pleasure to meet you, sir. | 你好 O’Brien参议员 我是Dan Egan 我们通过电话了 很高兴见到你 先生 |
[22:19] | Well, I have no idea who you are, so I don’t know whether it’s a pleasure or not. | 好吧 我不知道你是谁 所以我还不知道该不该高兴 |
[22:25] | – Okay. – This is Jack. | – 好吧 – 这是Jack |
[22:27] | – Hi, Jack. – Hi. | – 你好 Jack – 你好 |
[22:29] | Amy Brookheimer, vice president’s chief of staff. | Amy Brookheimer 副总统的幕僚长 |
[22:31] | Chief? Shouldn’t that be chiefess? | 长官? 应该是女长官吧? |
[22:35] | Relax, missy. I’m just yanking your chain. | 别紧张 小姐 我只是开玩笑 |
[22:37] | Absolutely. | 当然了 |
[22:40] | This place looks nice, huh? | 这地方不错 不是吗? |
[22:41] | Looks like they do a mighty fine plate of ribs, but before we do any ordering, | 这里的牛小排好像很不错 但在我们点菜之前 |
[22:46] | I’d like to know if you’re going to offend us | 我想知道你们会不会说一些琐碎的事来扫兴 |
[22:48] | with some chickenshit deal that means we have to leave before the food comes. | 如果是这样 我们就不用吃东西 直接走了 |
[22:54] | You’re fine to order. | 尽管点菜吧 |
[22:56] | I feel so horrible. | 我感觉糟透了 |
[22:58] | You know, it’s like I’ve ordered a hit on somebody. | 你知道吗 就像我下令解决某人 |
[23:01] | I’m just waiting for the call to say that it’s done. | 而现在只能等他们打电话告诉我任务完成了 |
[23:04] | It’s done. | 任务完成 |
[23:07] | Do you want a glass of wine? You want some water? You want some hand sanitiz… | 你想来杯酒吗? 或者喝杯水? 或者…洗手液? |
[23:11] | – I want quiet. – Quiet? | – 我需要安静 – 安静 |
[23:12] | So long, Scott. You are professionally dead. | 再见 Scott 你的职业生涯到头了 |
[23:15] | Have a nice evening. | 祝你今晚愉快 |
[23:17] | Up here on the eastern seaboard, | 在上东区 |
[23:20] | it’s easy to forget what a big slice of our country rubs shoulders | 人们很容易忘记 我们国家有很大一块地方 |
[23:24] | with a failed state by the name of Mexico. | 还和一个名叫墨西哥的失败国家有来往 |
[23:29] | Now, if you had bad neighbors who came into your yard every night | 听着 如果你有个糟糕的邻居 每晚都跑到你的院子里 |
[23:33] | to crap a buttful of drugs and beans on your flowers, | 弄一些药和豆子在你的花上面 |
[23:39] | you might think about building a fence. | 你应该会考虑建一个围栏 |
[23:41] | You’re not gonna get a border fence, all right? | 我们不可能建边境围栏 好吗? |
[23:44] | You’re talking about a 3,000-mile-long fence. | 那可是一条3000英里长的围栏 |
[23:46] | Great for the construction industry. | 对建筑业来说是好事啊 |
[23:47] | Yeah, but ironically, the only affordable option would be immigrant labor. | 是啊 但讽刺的是 我们只请得起移民工人来做这个 |
[23:51] | Well, my constituents are fed up | 嗯 我的选民已经厌倦了 |
[23:54] | with feeling outnumbered in their own country. | 在自己的国家却感到寡不敌众 |
[23:56] | Fellas, we shouldn’t have a problem | 伙计们 在保持美国的特性这个问题上 |
[23:59] | working to preserve a certain kind of American identity. | 我们不该有什么问题 |
[24:03] | Yes. | 是啊 |
[24:05] | Now you keep talking like that, sweetheart, and we’ll be having cigars at the end of this dinner. | 亲爱的 如果你继续这么说 晚餐结束以后我们还能一起抽雪茄 |
[24:10] | Just not Cuban ones. | 只要不是古巴的就行 |
[24:16] | Oh, my God, | 天哪 |
[24:17] | – I am having the shittiest day. – Yeah? | – 今天真是糟透了 – 是吗? |
[24:20] | You got anything to make me feel better? I do indeed. | – 有什么能让我高兴的吗? – 确实有 |
[24:23] | – What is it? – Well… | – 什么? – 嗯… |
[24:25] | It’s about seven inches, hangs between my legs… | 大概7英寸长 在我两腿之间… |
[24:30] | The thing. I like to call him sergeant Ted. | – 那玩意 – 我喜欢叫他Ted士官 |
[24:34] | Okay, well, you tell sergeant Ted | 好吧 你告诉Ted士官 |
[24:37] | I would like him very much | 我希望他可以 |
[24:40] | to drill me in my oval office. | 在我的椭圆办公室里训练我 |
[24:44] | In fact, I need him to put the finger | 事实上 我希望他 |
[24:46] | on the button | 把手指放在扣子上 |
[24:48] | and come into my rose garden. | 然后到我的玫瑰园里来 |
[24:51] | The sergeant is standing at attention. | 士官已经立正了 |
[24:54] | You know what… I’m coming over there, like, right away. | 你知道吗 我现在就过去 马上 |
[24:58] | Uh, you know, when you come over, can you try and sneak in incognito? | 呃 你来的时候能偷偷溜进来吗? |
[25:02] | I got Korean neighbors and I don’t think they’d like the idea of me dating you. | 我的韩国邻居不会乐意看到我和你约会的 |
[25:05] | Is that some kind of a joke or something? It’s not funny at all. Fuck off, Ted. | 这是玩笑还是什么? 一点都不好笑 闭嘴 Ted |
[25:09] | I mean, I don’t know why you would s… | 我不懂你为什么要说… |
[25:16] | – You were… you were on the phone? – Mm-hmm. | – 你在…你在打电话吗? – 嗯哼 |
[25:18] | – Oh, I didn’t hear anything. – You better not have heard anything. | – 我什么都没听到 – 你最好什么都没听到 |
[25:21] | I didn’t say anything. | 我什么都没说 |
[25:23] | Oh, my God. | 天哪 |
[25:25] | Oh, for fuck sakes. Hey, Jonah. | 真他妈的… 嘿 Jonah |
[25:27] | What happened to your hot pants? Oh, the hot pants picked up some negative traction. | – 你的紧身短裤呢? – 噢 紧身短裤会产生一些负面的牵引 |
[25:31] | I realize now they’re unbecoming of my office. | 我觉得它不适合在办公室穿 |
[25:33] | I’m just coming in to see if the misunderstanding with governor Chung has been resolved. | 我只是来看看和Chung州长直接的误会解除没 |
[25:37] | Yeah. It’s all fine and dandy and fabulous. | 是啊 一切都好 好极了 好得不能再好了 |
[25:41] | Excellent. Well, then, I’m gonna go enjoy what’s left of my Sunday. | 很好 那我回去继续享受周日了 |
[25:44] | I got the latest Grisham on the go and it’s just awesome. You should read… | 我正在看约翰格里森姆的新书 太棒了 你也应该看看 |
[25:48] | As well as the funding request, | 在提出财政申请的同时 |
[25:49] | we can offer a commitment that the vice president will oppose immunity | 我们还能保证 副总统会反对 |
[25:52] | for any illegal immigrants who have been here for more than five years. | 对居留期超过五年的非法移民的豁免 |
[25:56] | Well, now you’re singing a tune that we may dance to. | 嗯 现在这样才比较合我们心意 |
[26:00] | – Well, we just… – And she will lobby the president | – 我们只是… – 她还会游说总统 |
[26:02] | and express public support for your position. | 并且公开表示支持你的立场 |
[26:06] | All right, I’m going home. I’m getting fucked every which way. | 好了 我回家了 我要回去大干一场 |
[26:11] | – Sue, did the president call? – No. | – Sue 总统来过电话吗? – 没 |
[26:14] | If you can deliver that, I will appear to love filibuster reform | 如果你能够履行这些 我会用爱我的傻儿子的热情 |
[26:18] | as much as I appear to love my idiot son. | 去支持革除”冗长辩论” |
[26:21] | And for my wife’s sake, | 而看在我老婆的份上 |
[26:23] | I appear to love that wretched shitnia lot. | 我看起来像是爱极了那个可怜的白痴 |
[26:28] | Good night. Let’s go, Jack. | 晚安 走吧 Jack |
[26:30] | Good to see you guys could learn a new word today… compromise. | 很高兴你们终于学会了…妥协 |
[26:33] | What do you say? Meet me halfway? | 怎么样? 咱们各让一步? |
[26:44] | I’m not gonna be able to sleep tonight. That was fuckin’ dark. | 我今晚肯定睡不着了 太黑暗了 |
[26:47] | You’ve gone up 10 levels in my estimation, by the way. Which means I’ve gone down 100 in my own. | – 你比我估计的还多上了10层 – 这样一来 我就得下100层了 |
[26:51] | Sometimes you’ve gotta go down to go up. | 有时候为了上升 你必须先下降 |
[26:56] | Eh… I am taking the credit for this. | 喂 这次是我功劳 |
[26:57] | I tunneled through the shit, I get the dirty glory. It is me who tells Selina the good news. | 是我打通了这条路 得到了这份肮脏的荣誉 所以由我来告诉Selina这个好消息 |
[27:05] | Where is the vice president? She has gone home for the evening. | – 副总统呢? – 回家了 |
[27:09] | Why? Something about “getting fucked every which way.” | – 为什么? – 关于”大干一场”吧 |
[27:13] | Direct quote. Oh, God, yeah. I heard something on the phone. | – 直接引用她的话 – 天哪 是的 我听到她讲电话了 |
[27:16] | Oh, God. Oh, God. How many times can she be underneath that? | – 天哪 天哪 – 她能承受多少次啊? |
[27:21] | She’s got such a little body and he seemed like a big man. | 她的身体这么小 而那男人好像很大 |
[27:24] | Who? Who’s he? Hey, hey, somebody talk about something else? | – 谁 他是谁? – 喂喂喂 能不能聊点别的? |
[27:28] | Anything. Yeah, I gotta get these images out of my head. | – 什么都行 – 我得想点别的 |
[27:30] | Can we talk about… I don’t know… | 我们能聊聊…我不知道… |
[27:31] | our favorite band or something, please? Yes. Who else are you into, Mike, apart from the Eagles? | – 最喜欢的乐队 或者别的什么 行吗? – 好啊 Mike 除了老鹰乐队你还喜欢什么? |
[27:35] | Uh, grateful dead. | 呃 伟大的死亡(著名美国摇滚乐队) |
[27:36] | Oh, that’s the name of your favorite whorehouse, too, right? | 噢 那也是你最喜欢的妓院的名字 不是吗? |
[27:38] | Ugh, can’t wait to get home and burn my clothes. | 呃 等不及回家去烧掉这身衣服了 |
[27:42] | Don’t fuck up that suit, Mike. | 别他妈把衣服弄坏了 Mike |
[27:44] | – All right, good night, Sue. – Good night, Gary. | – 好吧 晚安 Sue – 晚安 Gary |
[27:46] | Good night, Dan. Jesus Christ. | 晚安 Dan 上帝啊 |
[27:53] | Dan, you have about 10 seconds to stop distracting me, | Dan 我给你十秒钟 别再让我分心了 |
[27:55] | or the next thing that they’ll find at the back of that couch are your remains. | 不然他们就会在沙发后面发现你的尸体 |
[27:59] | If you like, I can go sit in the vice president’s office. | 如果你不介意 我可以去副总统办公室里头坐着 |
[28:02] | Excuse me? | 什么? |