时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:17] | – Am I all packed, Gary? – Yeah, we’re all covered. | – 我东西都收拾好了么 Gary? – 是的 我们东西都齐了 |
[00:18] | 副总统官邸 华盛顿 | |
[00:20] | The thing about Ohio is the weather is completely schizophrenic.- I know. | – 俄亥俄的天气太你妈精神分裂了 – 我明白 |
[00:24] | – We dress you wrong, you’re either freezing like a popsicle or you’re sweating like a hog. | 如果给你穿错了衣服的话 那你不是冻得像根冰棍就是热得像条狗 |
[00:28] | – Or a ballerina or modern dancer. – Okay, it’s fine. | – 或者说是像跳芭蕾舞或者现代舞的 – 好了 没关系的 |
[00:30] | Is there an indoor pool at this place? I packed my swimsuit. | 这个地方有室内泳池么? 我带了游泳裤 |
[00:33] | Why are you asking me that? And have we heard from the president on the economic forum? | 你为什么问我这个? 还有我们有总统在经济论坛那边的消息吗? |
[00:37] | Uh, yeah. Last I heard, he was three over par. | 噢 有的 我才听说他打了高于标准杆三杆的成绩 |
[00:39] | – Huh? – Oh, forum’s not happening. | – 哈? – 噢 论坛取消了 |
[00:41] | Potus took a golf day. Do you know who he’s playing golf with? | – 总统去打高尔夫去了 – 你知道是谁和他一起去的么? |
[00:44] | – No, who? – No, no, no, who? | – 不知道 谁啊? – 不 不 不 是谁? |
[00:47] | Oh, you don’t know and you want me to find out. | 噢 是你不知道然后让我去打听 |
[00:49] | – Yeah, yeah. – Okay. Sorry. | – 是的 – 好的 对不起 |
[00:54] | Good to see you again, buddy. I miss your emails. | 很高兴见到你啊 哥们 我可想你的邮件了 |
[00:56] | Long time no cc. Still up here in Cleveland, huh, will? | – 好久不抄件了啊 – 你还在克利夫兰哈 Will? |
[00:59] | Just rutting around with the regional swine? | 你就在地方的猪圈里滚么? |
[01:01] | Slaving away for Furlong? Well, I am the senior advisor now. | – 为Furlong当牛做马? – 呃 我现在是资深顾问了 |
[01:04] | So I get free wi-fi. I’ll be going to D.C.. A lot more. | 所以我可以有免费无线网 还能经常去华盛顿 |
[01:07] | Oh, my God. With that provincial sensibility | 我的天啊 凭着你州级的政治敏感度 |
[01:09] | and that girlish figure, you’re not gonna last. | 还有这副娘味的样子 你是混不了多久的 |
[01:11] | Listen, Dan, the congressman expects your boss to endorse him for governor. | 听着 Dan 众议员希望你的老板为他竞选州长背书 |
[01:14] | Yeah, we’re aware of that. It’s gotten a bit complex, all right? | – 是的 我们知道这个事 – 事情有点复杂 好吗? |
[01:17] | So the congressman would like to speak with you in his room. | 所以众议员要和你在房间里谈谈 |
[01:19] | If you’d just join me, okay? | 跟我来 好吗? |
[01:25] | Ah, I recognize you. You’re one of Selina’s little gay dwarves, aren’t you? | 啊 我认出你来了 你是Selina身边的小基人儿 对吧? |
[01:29] | What, are you sappy? Is that it? Preppy? Actually, my name is Dan Egan. | – 你是叫傻皮么? 还是嫩皮? – 其实我的名字叫 Dan Egan |
[01:32] | You might remember, actually, I used to work for congresswoman Hayes. | 你可能记得 事实上我曾经为Hayes众议员工作过 |
[01:35] | Oh, my gosh, of course I don’t remember that. | 天哪 我当然不记得了 |
[01:37] | Listen, I need your help, buddy. I need you to go back and tell Selina | 听着 我需要你的帮助 哥们 我需要你回去告诉Selina |
[01:40] | that I don’t want her to endorse me for governor, okay? | 说我不要她给我参选州长背书了 好吗? |
[01:42] | She’s about as welcome here as a turd in a hot tub. | 她现在就和洗澡盆里的粑粑一样不招人待见 |
[01:45] | Well, that could be a bit of an issue. | 呃 这可能有点问题 |
[01:48] | We’re trying to run a fundraiser and she’s kind of toxic at the box office, all right? | 我们办的是筹款会 而她就是票房毒药 好吗? |
[01:53] | We’re having to bump our silver plates up to gold plates, | 我们要把银盘子升级到金盘子 |
[01:56] | gold plates are going up to platinum plates. | 金盘子要升级到铂金盘子 |
[01:58] | I’d make more money if I installed will here as a full-time gloryhole greeter at a Georgetown gay bar. | 我把Will装在乔治城的同志吧门口 作全天候欢迎菊挣的钱都比这个多 |
[02:03] | Which I’m pretty sure he already does part-time. | 我十分肯定他已经在兼职干这个了 |
[02:05] | – Right, will? – Yes, sir. | – 对吧 Will? – 是的 先生 |
[02:06] | Congressman, she’s on her way here right now. | 众议员先生 她现在已经在来这里的路上了 |
[02:08] | So what? There’s plenty to do here in Cleveland. | 那又怎么样? 在克利夫兰有大把事情可以做啊 |
[02:10] | Send her to the rock and roll hall of fame. First time I took this kid, | 带她去摇滚名人堂好了 我第一次带这孩子去的时候 |
[02:13] | one look at Kurt Cobain’s shoes, he was bawling like a fucking baby. | 他看了一眼Kurt Cobain的鞋就他妈疯狂了 (摇滚巨星 27岁去世) |
[02:17] | “It’s too soon! It’s too soon!” | “英年早逝啊!英年早逝啊!” |
[02:19] | Ma’am, Martin Collins, the secret service guy we reassigned… | 女士 Martin Collins 就是那个被我们调走的特勤处的人… |
[02:24] | – Mm-hmm. – He’s back. He’s been un-reassigned. | – 嗯哼 – 他回来了 他被反调了 |
[02:26] | – Are you kidding me? – Not great, admittedly. | – 你玩我呢吧? – 情况确实不咋地 |
[02:28] | “Not great, admittedly”? Yeah, that should be the title of my fucking memoir. | “确实不咋地”? 对 这个就他妈应该是我回忆录的标题 |
[02:31] | He’s not outside here, is he? Oh, hi! | 他不是就在门口吧 是吗? 噢 嗨… |
[02:35] | Oh, my! Okay, great. | 我的个…! 好的 很好 |
[02:37] | All right, that’s all I want to say to him for the rest of my life. | 好吧 那是我这辈子愿意和他说的最后一句话了 |
[02:42] | Hey, approval ratings just came through. | 嘿 支持率出来了 |
[02:44] | – Oh. – 66%. | – 噢 – 66% |
[02:46] | – What? – Approve. | – 什么? – 支持 |
[02:47] | – Oh! – Sorry, disapprove. | – 噢! – 对不起 是不支持 |
[02:49] | – Oh. – Dis… | – 噢 – 不… |
[02:51] | You know what? You go ride with the security detail. | 你知道吗? 你去和安保人员一块坐去 |
[02:55] | There’s no room for you in this car. | 这车里没你的地儿了 |
[02:57] | She can thank the troops, | 她可以感谢军队啊 |
[02:59] | she can charm all the mouth-breathers, | 她可以去迷倒随便什么二货 |
[03:00] | and then she can go back to D.C. No big deal. | 她还可以回华盛顿嘛 没啥大不了的 |
[03:03] | The one thing she will not be doing is standing up and endorsing me. You got me? | 她唯一不会做的事就是站出来为我背书 你懂了吗? |
[03:09] | I get the stamp of approval from her, | 如果我得到了她的支持的话 |
[03:11] | and I might as well nail a bunch of puppies to the ground | 那我就可能就得去找些狗崽来按到地上 |
[03:13] | and then start running them over and crush their skulls with my campaign bus. | 然后用我的竞选大巴去压死它们 碾碎它们的脑袋 |
[03:16] | All due respect, we did have a… | 没有冒犯的意思 我们之前是… |
[03:19] | informal understanding that she would endorse your run for governor. | 达成了一个非正式的协议 要她来支持你竞选州长 |
[03:23] | All right, well, all due respect, cock nugget, | 好吧 没有冒犯的意思 傻逼 |
[03:25] | there’s been a little too much of this informal understanding going on around here. | 现在这个非正式的协议有点太萦绕不去了 |
[03:29] | – Isn’t that right, will? – Yes, sir. | – 对吧 will? – 是的 先生 |
[03:33] | Clean jobs was your office, right? | 绿色产业是你们办公室出品的吧? |
[03:35] | And its role in the Macauley amendment. | 还有它在Macauley修正案里的角色 |
[03:37] | Getting senator Macauley to sneak in the VP’s lame-ass legislation against the president’s will. | 让Macauley参议员违背总统意愿 去偷偷提交副总统糟糕的法案 |
[03:43] | Macauley thing, yeah, that didn’t happen. | Macauley事件 那没有发生过 |
[03:46] | Will, tell him who I am. | Will 告诉他我是谁 |
[03:47] | Sir, you’re the vice chair of the congressional oversight committee. | 先生 你是国会监督委员会的副主席 |
[03:50] | And in that capacity, I have a duty to shine a light on any of this kind of backseat, finger-fucking insider bullshit, Dan. | 而拥有这样的能力就意味着我有义务 去曝光这种肮脏的幕后玩意 Dan |
[03:56] | Thank you for your time, congressman. | 谢谢你花了这么多时间 众议员 |
[03:57] | I will do what I can. | 我会尽力而为的 |
[04:01] | Don’t endorse. | 不许背书 |
[04:05] | She seems nice. | 她看起来挺好的 |
[04:09] | ‘Cause of that smiling secret service guy, Amy, 66% disapprove. | 就因为那个笑面特勤人员 Amy 66%的人不支持啊 |
[04:13] | That’s everyone in America who’s awake right now. | 现在全美国也就这么多人醒着 |
[04:16] | Okay, let’s not concentrate on that today. Let’s concentrate on Ohio. | 好吧 我们今天先不要关心那个 我们要集中精神在俄亥俄州 |
[04:20] | 俄亥俄 克利夫兰 | |
[04:22] | How could that many Americans not like me? | 怎么可能有这么多美国人不喜欢我? |
[04:25] | I think they got it wrong. They counted those numbers wrong or something. | 我觉得他们搞错了 他们数错了数什么之类的 |
[04:28] | Or all those Americans are completely wrong. | 要不就是所有那些美国人都错了 |
[04:31] | Okay, this is the hotel manager. We promised him four seconds. | 好了 这是酒店经理 我们答应他可以有四秒钟 |
[04:34] | Madam Vice President. Welcome to our hotel. | 副总统女士 欢迎来到我们酒店 |
[04:36] | We have to take the vice president away. Apologies. | 我们得把副总统带走了 很抱歉 |
[04:39] | Why have I been given this pig’s blood? | 为什么要给我这杯猪血? |
[04:42] | It’s tomato juice. It’s the Ohio state beverage. | 那是番茄汁 是俄亥俄的招牌饮品 |
[04:45] | – Oh, piss. Ma’am. – Yeah? | – 我去 呃…女士 – 什么? |
[04:47] | They’re having trouble moving big donor tickets. | 他们那个大额捐款的票卖不出去 |
[04:49] | – What? – Yeah. | – 什么? – 是的 |
[04:51] | – Why? Because of me? – No. | – 为什么? 因为我吗? – 不是的 |
[04:53] | Amy, you’re gonna have to start getting everyone to like me. | Amy 你得着手让大家都喜欢我 |
[04:56] | Ma’am. Hi. Good news. | 女士 有好消息 |
[04:58] | We are not exactly selling that many platinum level tickets. I just gave her that news. | – 我们没有卖出去太多铂金票 – 我已经说过了 |
[05:02] | Yeah, but it was so much more depressing coming out of you. | 但是后面的这条消息会更让你郁闷的 |
[05:05] | Not to worry. I have a strategy. | 别担心 我有对策 |
[05:08] | Okay, look, we smile the smiles, we shake the hands, | 好了 听着 我们该笑笑 该握手握手 |
[05:10] | but we do not endorse. We give the press nothing to report. | 但是我们不能背书 我们不让媒体有材料报道 |
[05:14] | No, that makes me look even weaker. | 不 那样显得我更弱了 |
[05:16] | – All right, ma’am, I… – Hey. | – 好吧 女士 我… – 嘿 |
[05:18] | I really think this is something to consider. | 我真觉得这事值得考虑 |
[05:21] | Jonah | Jonah. |
[05:22] | Greetings from the clubhouse of power, Amy. | 这是来自权力俱乐部的问候 Amy |
[05:24] | You need to know that the White House understands | 你要知道 白宫明白最近的民意调查数字 |
[05:26] | just how toxic the veep is after these latest numbers. | 意味着副总统有多毒 |
[05:29] | It’s a tough time, we’re aware. | 这是道难关 我们知道 |
[05:30] | Do you want to know how toxic she is, Amy? | 你想知道她毒性有多强么 Amy? |
[05:33] | Imagine something small has crawled up a dead cow’s ass. | 你想象一下从死牛屁眼里爬出来的小东西 |
[05:37] | And then that small thing actually dies itself. | 然后这个小东西还死了 |
[05:40] | If that dead thing then farted out a sack of eggs, | 这个死掉的小玩意还放了一堆蛋出来 |
[05:43] | but each individual egg is a smaller, rotting dead thing, | 而这每一个蛋里都有一个更小的烂了的死东西 |
[05:48] | that’s how toxic she is. | 她现在就有这么毒 |
[05:50] | Okay, thanks for the input. | 好了 谢谢你的资讯 |
[05:52] | And I know you’re under a lot of pressure over there, | 而且我知道你现在压力很大 |
[05:54] | so if you ever need a shoulder to cry on or a bootie to call on, you have my number… | 如果你需要个肩膀靠着哭或者是要约炮什么的 你有我电话的哈… |
[06:00] | Did you find out who the president’s playing golf with? | 你知道总统是和谁打高尔夫了么? |
[06:04] | Golf. You know, men walking around with sticks | 高尔夫 就是男人们带着棍子到处走 |
[06:07] | – talking about their careers. – Oh, mm. | – 然后谈论事业的那个东西 – 噢 |
[06:09] | I was gonna follow up on that, ma’am. I didn’t forget. | 我本来是要跟进的 女士 我没有忘记的 |
[06:11] | I did not forget. | 我没有忘记 |
[06:12] | Ma’am, it’s congressman Furlong. | 女士 是Furlong众议员 |
[06:15] | – Well, you can tell him to go fuck him… – He’s right here, ma’am. | – 呃你可以告诉他去艹自己… – 他已经来了 女士 |
[06:19] | – Oh! Roger. – Madam Vice President. | – 噢 Roger – 副总统女士 |
[06:20] | Thank you so much for seeing me. Well, thank you for dropping by. | – 非常感谢你能见我 – 谢谢你能来 |
[06:24] | Excuse me while I get myself pulled together. | 不好意思我要整理一下 |
[06:26] | Of course. I like this room. This is great. | 当然 我很喜欢这个房间 这非常棒 |
[06:28] | Yeah, it’s the presidential suite. Vice presidential, anyway. | – 对啊 这是总统套房 – 副总统吧 |
[06:32] | Listen, I’ve seen the disapproval numbers. | 听着 我看了你的支持率数字 |
[06:36] | So I appreciate the delicate situation here. | 所以我明白这里的微妙局势 |
[06:39] | Uh, just part of the job. | 呃 只是工作的一部分而已 |
[06:42] | No, it’s not. This is Will. | 不 不是的 这是Will |
[06:44] | Will, what were they saying about the disapproval? | Will 他们对支持率的评价是什么? |
[06:45] | Apologies, ma’am. “Effed in the b-hole” across all networks. | 对不起 女士 网上都写的是”菊花被完爆” |
[06:48] | Ma’am, that is a lingering image to try to overcome, I’ll tell you. | 女士 这可是挥之不去的画面感 我跟你说 |
[06:51] | What’s this about, congressman? | 这是什么意思 众议员? |
[06:53] | Well, I was hoping maybe, ma’am, we could have a moment. | 呃 我是希望…女士…我们能谈谈 |
[06:56] | – Yes. Have a seat. – Thank you. | – 好吧 你坐 – 谢谢 |
[06:59] | Ma’am, I don’t want you to endorse my run for governor at this time. | 女士 我不希望你这次为我竞选州长背书 |
[07:06] | Um, well, Roger, | 呃 Roger |
[07:09] | – that is difficult… – Mm-hmm. | – 这个对我很难… – 嗯哼 |
[07:12] | For me because I’m here. | 我都已经到这里来了 |
[07:16] | Mm-hmm. Yeah, that’s great. Can I get some water? | 是的 这很好 能给我来点水吗? |
[07:19] | Um, it’s being put to me… | 对我来说… |
[07:20] | – Gary, can I get some water? – Yeah. | – Gary 能给我来点水吗? – 好的 |
[07:23] | It’s being put to me that… and I apologize… | 对我来说…我很抱歉… |
[07:26] | but politically speaking, you are damaged goods. | 但是从政治角度而言 你就是残次品啊 |
[07:29] | I’m hearing that your credibility is… | 我听说你的信用已经降到了… |
[07:31] | – Where is it located, will? – The toilet. | – 降到哪了来着 Will? – 马桶里 |
[07:34] | Mm-hmm. Again, not my words. | 嗯哼 不是我的话哈 |
[07:35] | – So… – The toilet? | – 所以… – 马桶里? |
[07:39] | – I don’t want this. – Okay. | – 我不要这个 – 好的 |
[07:40] | – More accurately, the crapper. – Who are you? | – 更确切的说 是上大号的地方 – 你是谁? |
[07:43] | – Who is this fucking infant? – No one. | – 这个菜鸟他妈是谁? – 谁也不是 |
[07:46] | Let me be very clear with you about something, okay, Roger? | 我跟你说清楚 Roger |
[07:51] | I don’t even like you. | 我都不喜欢你 |
[07:53] | – Right. – Right? | – 对 – 对吧? |
[07:55] | And now I’m, you know, been told to come here and endorse you. | 现在我…被告知要来为你背书 |
[07:59] | So do you understand how embarrassing this would be for me now not to endorse you? | 所以你明白我现在如果不给你背书的话 会有多尴尬吗? |
[08:03] | Yes, of course. I get it, yeah. | 是的 当然 我明白 |
[08:04] | And listen, in the spirit of reciprocity, ma’am, | 听着 女士 本着互惠精神而言 |
[08:08] | I don’t really care for you much either personally. | 我个人也不是很在乎你 |
[08:10] | You can’t stop me from endorsing you. | 你不能阻止我给你背书 |
[08:12] | Then I will reject the endorsement publically. Madam Vice President, do you need five minutes? | – 那我就公开拒绝你的支持 – 副总统女士 你要休息五分钟吗? |
[08:17] | No, I don’t need five minutes. I’m absolutely fucking fine. | 不 我不用休息五分钟 我他妈好得不得了 |
[08:21] | Thank you very much. | 非常感谢 |
[08:24] | You know, Roger, do you sometimes think about, | Roger 你会不会有时候想到 |
[08:27] | I don’t know, I give you this and you give me that | 我给你这个 你给我那个 |
[08:30] | and black is up, but brown is down now? | 然后黑的上来 棕的下去什么的? |
[08:33] | – Do you know what I mean? – Mm-hmm. | – 你明白我的意思么? – 嗯哼 |
[08:35] | I mean, in life or even just with love, | 在生活中或者说仅是出于爱 |
[08:40] | you know, I mean, at the end of the day, | 我是说 归根结底 |
[08:43] | you know, aren’t we just all finally just, you know, people? | 难道我们不都是…人么? |
[08:48] | – True words, ma’am. – Yeah. | – 说得对 女士 – 是的 |
[08:51] | I mean, you know, I haven’t… | 你知道吗 我已经… |
[08:52] | I haven’t seen my… my daughter | 我已经有…三个月 |
[08:55] | in, like, three months. | 没见过我女儿了 |
[08:57] | And Ted is just, you know, whaa! | 而Ted就…哇! |
[08:59] | I don’t know where he went, you know? You know, and I would… | 我不知道他去了哪 你知道吗? 而我… |
[09:04] | I would love to go to that party, you know? | 我很想去参加那场派对 你知道吗? |
[09:08] | I would like to be everywhere. | 我想到处都去 |
[09:13] | Look, Madam Vice President, I’m sorry. | 听着 副总统女士 我很抱歉 |
[09:17] | This doesn’t give me any pleasure. Don’t you say it gives you no pleasure. | – 我一点也不为此高兴 – 不许说你没有高兴 |
[09:20] | When anybody ever says that, all they mean is that it does give them so much pleasure. | 任何人说这句话的意思都是他们都特高兴 |
[09:24] | – Look… – I know what that means. | – 听着… – 我知道那是什么意思 |
[09:26] | Maybe you should make an address, okay? | 也许你应该来一下 好吗? |
[09:28] | Talk about politics and America working together. | 说一些政治啊美国人团结起来啊之类的 |
[09:31] | I know how to give a motherfucking speech. | 我他妈知道怎么演讲 |
[09:33] | Don’t you patronize me with your no jaw. | 不许用你没有的下巴来戳我 |
[09:37] | You congressman no jaw. | 你个没下巴的众议员 |
[09:39] | Okay, ma’am. We should… we have to go. | 好了 女士 我们该…我们必须走了 |
[09:41] | – Get the fuck out. – Okay. Okay. | – 都他妈滚 – 好的 好的 |
[09:49] | He was just not a nice man. I’ll get you some tea, okay? | 他不是个好人 我去给你泡杯茶 好吗? |
[09:52] | I’ll just leave Mike. He can stay here with you. | 我把Mike留下来 他可以留这里陪你 |
[10:02] | – I’m sorry about your tears. – Yeah. | – 非常抱歉你流了眼泪 – 是的 |
[10:04] | They suck. | 太逊了 |
[10:06] | You know, my papaw used to say, | 我爸爸曾经说过 |
[10:08] | “it’s always darkest before the storm. ” So… | “暴风雨之前都会很黑暗的” 所以… |
[10:12] | Oh, the dawn, the dawn. | 噢 是黎明 是黎明之前 |
[10:15] | “It’s always darkest before the dawn. ” And then he would kiss me. | “黎明之前总是最黑暗的 ” 然后他就会亲我 |
[10:19] | All right, this might sound crazy, but go with it. | 好了 这个听起来可能有点疯狂 不过就这么办吧 |
[10:21] | Her crying was very authentic | 她哭得很真实 |
[10:25] | and humanizing. | 而且很人性化 |
[10:28] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[10:29] | I like your thinking. | 我喜欢你的想法 |
[10:31] | I actually found it slightly erotic, too. I take it back. | – 我其实觉得还有一点让人性致勃发 – 我收回刚才的话 |
[10:34] | That’s why it took me so long to split up with Angie. | 所以我才花了这么久才和Angie分手的 |
[10:37] | She’d always cry, I’d always get a hard-on. | 她老是哭 我就老是硬 |
[10:39] | – Now you’ve lost me. – Listen. | – 现在我被你绕晕了 – 听着 |
[10:41] | We should spitball on this, though. | 我们得商量一下这个 |
[10:45] | The crying game play, all right? | 玩哭泣大法 |
[10:47] | All we’ve got to do is set her up and let the cameras roll. | 我们只需要设计她一下 然后让摄像机转起来 |
[10:50] | Then we’ve just got to tweak the tear nipple. | 然后我们就捅她的泪点 |
[10:52] | How do we make it happen? | 我们怎么实施? |
[10:54] | Could spray her with pepper spray. | 可以朝她喷胡椒喷雾 |
[10:57] | Call her fat. Kidding. | 说她胖 开玩笑的 |
[11:01] | What is it that made her cry? It’s Catherine, right? | 什么把她弄哭的? 是Catherine 对吧? |
[11:05] | The absent mother blubber. | 缺席母亲的刺痛 |
[11:07] | – Genius. – Yeah. | – 天才啊 – 对 |
[11:08] | Chinese daughter torture. It’s a good one. I can’t believe we’re doing this. | – 中式女儿的折磨 这个很不错 – 天哪 我不相信我们在做这个了 |
[11:12] | On the other hand, we are currently polling lower than a side of beef with eyes drawn on it, so… | 另一方面来说 我们现在是在 画了眼睛的牛肉旁边密谋 所以… |
[11:18] | – Okay, ma’am, light and frothy. – Yeah. | – 好了 女士 又淡泡泡又多 好吗? – 是的 |
[11:20] | Cappuccino politics, okay? Big three industries in Ohio… | 卡普奇诺政治 好吗? 俄亥俄的三大产业是… |
[11:23] | – Rubber, petrochemical, agriculture. – Right. Okay. | – 橡胶 石化 农业 – 对的 好 |
[11:25] | – Hit rubber. It’s a big rubber state. – Okay. Good. Yeah. | – 使劲说橡胶 这是个大橡胶州 – 好的 没问题 |
[11:30] | What is that, a fax? Is that a message to yourself from 1988? | 那是什么? 传真件么? 还是你1988年写给自己的留言? |
[11:33] | Look who’s playing golf with the president. | 你看是谁在和总统打高尔夫 |
[11:36] | Danny Chung | Danny Chung. |
[11:38] | – Chung. – Shut up. | – Chung – 闭嘴 |
[11:39] | – What is that? – Don’t worry about it. | – 那是什么? – 别担心 |
[11:41] | Felicia, one second. Feel free to dive right in on the daughter, okay? | Felicia 等一下 你尽管问她女儿的事 好吗? |
[11:44] | ‘Cause we want to hit these disapproval ratings head on. | 因为我们希望你问支持率的问题 |
[11:46] | See, when he says things like that to me, it makes me anxious. | 看吧 他对我这么说话的时候 我就觉得很紧张 |
[11:49] | We just found out that governor Chung is golfing with potus. | 我们刚知道Chung州长在和总统打高尔夫 |
[11:52] | – So, if you want to talk about that… – All right. | – 所以如果你想提这个话头的话… – 好的 |
[11:54] | Thank you so much. | 非常感谢 |
[11:55] | It is just great to be back in the state of Ohio. | 能回俄亥俄州来真棒 |
[11:58] | Been a rough couple of months for you, though. Your filibuster reform stalled. | 最近这几个月你很不顺吧 你的阻挠改革停滞不前 |
[12:02] | Clean jobs initiative, dead in the water. | 绿色产业倡议也死了 |
[12:05] | You talk a lot about really wanting to be able to make change. | 你说了很多希望带来改变的话 |
[12:07] | Do you still think you’re gonna be able to make that happen? | 你还觉得自己可以改变什么吗? |
[12:09] | Oh, absolutely. Yeah, I’m very proud of what we’ve been able to achieve thus far. | 当然了 是的 我为我们目前的成就感到非常自豪 |
[12:14] | So you feel you’re back in the game? Well, it’s not a game to me. | – 那你感觉自己是重回游戏了么? – 呃 这对我来说可不是游戏 |
[12:19] | Must be very hurtful to you, too, with all the gossip going around. | 而且流言肯定也让你很受伤 |
[12:23] | Is she gonna go? I just understand today | 到底她会下台么? 我才知道 |
[12:25] | that the president is golfing with governor Chung. | 今天总统和Chung州长打高尔夫了 |
[12:28] | Does that bother you? | 这个消息困扰到你了吗? |
[12:30] | Well, I mean, the president can play golf with whoever he likes. | 总统想和谁打高尔夫都行 |
[12:37] | But I’m here because I have work to do. | 可我来这里是因为我有工作要做 |
[12:39] | It’s 24/7. It’s a public duty. | 这是全年无休的 这是我的政治职责 |
[12:41] | 24/7 doesn’t leave you much time for your family, | 全年无休那就是说没有多少时间 留给你的家人了? |
[12:44] | your daughter. | 你女儿 |
[12:45] | Well, I mean, it’s a punishing schedule, that’s for sure. | 呃 这是一个让人精疲力尽的日程 确实是这样 |
[12:48] | I mean, you get… you get tired | 我是说 你会…你会累 |
[12:50] | and you get knocked… knocked back. | 而且会被…被打击 |
[12:53] | But… | 但是… |
[12:56] | Can you imagine, Felicia, | 你能想象吗 Felicia |
[12:59] | if I’m tired, | 如果我累了的话 |
[13:01] | imagine how tired the rubber makers are here in Ohio. | 想象一下俄亥俄州的橡胶工人有多累吧 |
[13:06] | She is magnificent. | 她太牛逼了 |
[13:08] | Making rubber day in and day out. | 日复一日的制作橡胶 |
[13:12] | I feel that Ohio is the rubber ball state, | 我觉得俄亥俄就是橡胶球之州 |
[13:18] | if you think about it. Always bouncing back. | 如果你仔细想想的话 它永远都会反弹回来 |
[13:22] | 俄亥俄公民民主党筹款会 | |
[13:25] | I don’t know what the hell she could have been thinking. | 我不知道她到底在想什么 |
[13:27] | When was the last time you cried twice in one day? | 你上一次一天哭两回是什么时候? |
[13:29] | It was a little more recently than you’d think. | 比你想的要近多了 |
[13:32] | Oddjob. | Oddjob (007中的一个反派) |
[13:34] | Come here. What the fuck gives with your boss? I saw the meltdown. | 过来 你老板他妈是搞什么? 我看见她崩溃了 |
[13:38] | Congressman, I saw passion. I saw conviction. | 众议员 我看到的是热情和信念 |
[13:40] | I saw a fucking crazy lady. That’s what I saw. | 我看到的是他妈疯婆子 |
[13:43] | If she mentions my name, if I get the stamp of approval, | 如果她提到我名字的话 如果我得到了支持的话 |
[13:46] | the midas touch from Jenny shitfinger, I’m coming for you, pal. | 要是她点石成屎的手敢懂我一下 我就冲着你来 朋友 |
[13:48] | Me and the congress of the United States will get your ass. Yes, sir. | – 我和美利坚国会会弄死你的 – 是的 先生 |
[13:52] | Ask your buddy Macauley about it. Maybe he can help you. | 去问问你的朋友Macauley 也许他能帮助你 |
[13:55] | The vice president. | 有请副总统 |
[13:57] | Hello! Yes. I see you. | 你好! 是的 我看见你了 |
[14:00] | Oh, wow, look at this group. | 看看这些人啊 |
[14:02] | Are they gonna live long enough to make it to election day, right behind me? Probably not. | 他们能在我之后活到投票的那天么? 也许不会 |
[14:07] | Hello, children who do not vote. | 哈罗啊 不能投票的娃娃们 |
[14:10] | We’re getting great media response to the interview. | 访谈的回馈很好 |
[14:13] | – Are you getting this, too? – No, better. | – 你也收到了吗? – 不 更好 |
[14:14] | I’ve been polling the room. It’s warm, it’s friendly. | 我在这房间里已经调查过了 很热情 很友好 |
[14:16] | If this plays in Ohio, it’s gonna go national. | 如果这在俄亥俄管用 那全国都会买账的 |
[14:18] | Come on, Amy. | 来吧 Amy |
[14:20] | – Marcus. – What? | – Marcus – 什么? |
[14:22] | I made you a cake with your face on it. | 我做了一个蛋糕 上面有你的脸 |
[14:24] | Are you kidding me? Oh! | 不是吧? 噢! |
[14:26] | That looks like me after a long day in the Senate. | 那看起来就像是我在参议院 度过了漫长一天的样子 |
[14:29] | I think she’s only paid 50 bucks. I have to go. | – 我想她就捐了50块 – 我得走了 |
[14:33] | – Madam Vice President. – Yes? | – 副总统女士 – 什么? |
[14:34] | I’d like to introduce you to one of our actual platinum donors. | 我要给你介绍一位真正的白金捐赠者 |
[14:36] | I have some great ideas about tax reform I want to talk to you about. | 我有一些关于税改的想法想和你聊聊 |
[14:40] | – I want to hear them. – Well, there’s two types of people. | – 我很想听 – 呃 这世上有两种人 |
[14:42] | – Uh-huh. – Okay? You got grabbers. | – 啊哈 – 对吧? 有一种是抓取者 |
[14:45] | And then you have the other kind. I don’t have a name for that. The ones who don’t grab. | 然后是另一种 我没有给他们取名字 他们不抓东西 |
[14:49] | – The grabbers, right, – they take the world by the scrotum, okay? – Oh. | 抓取者 好吧 他们抓住世界的蛋蛋 好吗? |
[14:54] | – And they make it happen. – This is just riveting stuff. | – 而他们让事件发生 – 这个口味太重了 |
[14:56] | – Oh, I’m so sorry. So sorry. – Yes? | – 噢 对不起 对不起 – 什么? |
[15:00] | I don’t know what to say, so I’m just whispering instead. | 我不知道要说什么 所以我就只好对你耳语了 |
[15:02] | Oh, I have the… | 我这里有… |
[15:04] | – Middle east. – You can talk later. | – 中东的问题 – 你一会儿再说吧 |
[15:07] | – We have all night. – I appreciate that. Hello. Uh-huh. | – 我们还有一晚上呢 – 很感激 你好 |
[15:10] | I just want to eat in a quiet corner away from these bozos, okay? | 我只是想离这帮二货远远的 找个安静的角落自己吃东西 好吗? |
[15:14] | And that’s the essence of a grabber. | 这就是抓取者的精髓 |
[15:17] | – Okay? – Mm-hmm. | – 对吧? – 嗯哼 |
[15:19] | You’d think with all the money I’m jerking up the wall here, | 你以为就凭我射在墙上的这些钱 |
[15:21] | I’d get more than a stuffed chicken breast. | 我吃得会比夹心鸡胸肉强 |
[15:23] | Right, well, you know, I’ve got to tell you, these caterers, they’ve got… | 就是 我告诉你吧 这些承包伙食的啊… |
[15:27] | I gave 30,000 bucks, I get a chicken breast. | 我捐了3万块 就换了一块鸡胸肉 |
[15:29] | That guy didn’t give 500 bucks, he’s got a chicken breast. | 那个人连500块也没捐 他也得了一块鸡胸肉 |
[15:31] | – What do I get, stuffing? – Mm-hmm. | – 那我得的是什么 馅料么? – 嗯哼 |
[15:34] | – Okay. – Throw me a drumstick or something. | – 好吧 – 给我来个鸡腿什么的啊 |
[15:36] | – Larry. – Hey. | – Larry – 你好啊 |
[15:38] | – It’s good to see you. – Why, you need a lawyer? | – 真高兴见到你 – 为啥 你惹上官司了? |
[15:43] | All right, look. Listen. | 好吧 听着是这么回事儿 |
[15:45] | I may have gotten involved in a little something. | 我可能惹上了点儿麻烦 |
[15:48] | What happens if I get called in before a congressional committee? | 要是我被国会委员会质询了怎么办 |
[15:51] | Okay, you need three versions of your statement. | 这样的话 你需要准备三个说辞 |
[15:54] | Uh-huh, like what I say happened, what they say happened, and the truth? | 类似我自己的版本 对方的版本 还有真实版本是吧? |
[15:56] | Right? | 没错吧? |
[15:58] | A written, an oral, and a shorter oral | 书面的 口头的 和一份简短的口头版本 |
[16:01] | – in case of a time limit. – Right. | – 有的时候会有时间限制 – 好吧 |
[16:03] | Yeah, you want to tell a congressional committee the truth, Dan. | 国会委员会问问题你当然得说真话 Dan |
[16:05] | Anything out of line, you’re looking at a perjury charge. | 出点儿什么差错 你就会因作伪证被起诉 |
[16:08] | Fuck! Don’t call attention to yourself, all right? | – 奶奶的! – 别给自己惹麻烦 听见没? |
[16:11] | Just lay low, keep your head down. | 就低调点儿小心行事 |
[16:15] | All right, now let’s say this does actually happen | 好吧 那如果真的发生了 |
[16:17] | and I get called in, what’s it like up there? | 我被叫去质询 那是个什么情况啊 |
[16:21] | You know those dreams where your football coach is screaming at you, | 你想像一下做梦梦见橄榄球队教练冲你发飙 |
[16:24] | you look down, you’re dressed like Shirley Temple and then all your teeth fall out? | 你就低着头 还穿的跟秀兰邓波尔似的 接下来就被打得就满地找牙了 想象得出不 |
[16:28] | That’s like a Disney version of a congressional committee. | 这个跟国会委员会比起来 简直是梦幻迪士尼 |
[16:31] | You’re gonna get hometown, downtown questions. | 你会经历各类问题 可能是温和的 也可能是严厉的拷问 |
[16:34] | You’ll catch partisan shit. There’s gonna be grandstanding. | 甚至遭到党派攻击 因为有人一定会哗众取宠 |
[16:37] | And if they smell blood, if they think you’re going down and there’s gonna be a kill, | 然后一旦他们尝到了甜头 他们就会觉得你不行了 然后大肆攻击 |
[16:41] | you might get what we call corpse fucking. | 你搞不好还会被鞭尸 |
[16:45] | Jesus. Corpse fucking? | 老天爷啊 鞭尸? |
[16:47] | That’s what it’s called where they take your mortal remains and have as much fun with it as they can. | 就是就算你已经倒了 他们还会喋喋不休地攻击你 并且乐在其中 |
[16:51] | ‘Cause everybody wants to be the guy getting the TV sound bite, okay? | 因为人人都想上电视 懂不? |
[16:54] | And they’re gonna be talking about you. | 他们会一直谈论你 |
[16:55] | – Yeah. – Yeah. | – 懂了 – 好的 |
[16:58] | Thank you so much. | 谢谢你们 |
[17:01] | Thank you so, so, very, very much. Good evening, everyone. | 衷心感谢大家 各位晚上好 |
[17:05] | What are you doing? Sir, this crying is tracking pretty well. | – 你干嘛呢? – 先生 这个流泪戏码大家很买账啊 |
[17:08] | What? | 你说啥? |
[17:10] | – Oh, shit. – Yeah, it’s good. | – 哎呀妈啊 – 没错 |
[17:12] | Okay, that changes everything. She’s someone I know you know very well. | – 这下大洗牌了 – 她是一位你们都十分熟悉的人 |
[17:15] | – Hey, come here. – Relax, okay? | – 快过来 – 放松点儿 行不? |
[17:17] | I spoke to her. You spoke to her. She’s not gonna fucking endorse. | 我跟她谈过了 你们也谈过了 她不可能背书支持你的 |
[17:20] | No, no, no. We want her to endorse now. | 不 不 不 她必须现在就背书 |
[17:22] | Okay? She’s gone from toxic to turn-on. | 听懂没? 她已经从人人嫌变成人人爱了 |
[17:23] | So just… when we give you the nod, give her the signal, all right? | 反正就等我们一点头 你就跟她放话 听懂没 |
[17:26] | You guys are burning a fucking hole through my stomach. | 你俩现在搞得我胃灼热了都 |
[17:28] | I just spent all afternoon fixing this for you. | 我花了一下午时间按照你俩意思来 |
[17:30] | – Now you want me to unfix it? – Is this your first day in the game? | – 结果现在可又不玩儿了? – 你头一回遇到么? |
[17:33] | I think he’s wrapping up, so… | 我看他好像快说完了… |
[17:34] | – Okay. – How you feeling? | – 好吧 – 你感觉如何? |
[17:36] | Well, I’m a political leper, and I’m an emotional time bomb. | 这样啊 我是个政治上的麻风病人 情感上的定时炸弹 |
[17:40] | So here’s an idea… let’s put me onstage. | 所以你猜怎么着… 咱上台吧 |
[17:42] | Selina Meyer | Selina Meyer. |
[17:50] | Ladies and gentlemen, thank you so much. | 女士们先生们 谢谢各位 |
[17:54] | So wonderful. Thank you. | 太美妙了 谢谢各位 |
[17:55] | Please be seated. Thank you so much. It is my very… | 请入座 谢谢各位 这是我… |
[17:58] | Come on, what are you waiting for? Give her the signal. | 快点儿 你等啥呢? 快点儿给信号 |
[18:00] | What the fuck is the signal? There’s no international signal to endorse. | 啥信号啊? 哪有什么国际通用的信号 能表达’快背书’的意思? |
[18:03] | Use your fucking head. Give her a thumbs up or something. | 你他妈动点儿脑子啊 竖个大拇指啥的 |
[18:06] | Oh, my goodness. Well, this has been quite the day, hasn’t it? | 我的天啊 今天真是非比寻常 不是吗? |
[18:12] | We love you! | 我们爱你 |
[18:15] | Thank you very much. She can’t cry three times in a day. | – 谢谢你们 – 她可不能一天哭三回 |
[18:18] | That’s three strikes and you’re out. How big are her tear ducts? | – 三振就出局了 – 她的泪腺有多发达啊? |
[18:21] | It’s like they’re fucking tidal. Such a happy occasion, and… | – 跟他妈潮汐似的一阵一阵的涌 – 在这样开心的场合… |
[18:28] | Jesus Christ. Fuck it, don’t endorse. | 老天爷啊 我去 别背书了 |
[18:31] | I’m so glad to be here in the 17th state of the union. | 我非常荣幸能来到联邦第17个州 |
[18:34] | My grandfather, he was from Cincinnati, as a matter of fact. | 我的祖父来自辛辛那提 |
[18:42] | We used to have a saying in our family. | 我家过去常说这么一句话 |
[18:45] | We used to say we’re awfully embarrassed | 我们常说不喜欢自己的 |
[18:48] | by our buckteeth. | 犬牙形象 |
[18:50] | But we were mighty proud of our buckeyes. | 但是来自俄亥俄州 我自豪 |
[18:57] | Okay, endorse. Endorse. Endorse. | 好了 背书 快背书 |
[18:59] | – You’re sure? – Endorse. Yes. | – 你确定? – 背书 快点儿 |
[19:01] | I, um… | 我… |
[19:04] | I still miss my grandpa. | 仍然想念我的祖父 |
[19:07] | What is that, Popeye? | 干嘛呢 大力水手? |
[19:08] | – No, be strong. – He was the best. | – 不是 让她坚强起来 – 他太了不起了 |
[19:10] | He was… he was such a strong man | 他… 他无比坚强 |
[19:14] | from a great state. | 因为他来自一个伟大的州 |
[19:21] | I’ve come here today | 我来这里 |
[19:24] | to give my 100% support | 是为了支持 |
[19:29] | to congressman Roger Furlong | Roger Furlong众议员 |
[19:32] | to be the next, the best, | 成为下一任 |
[19:36] | governor of Ohio. | 俄亥俄州州长 |
[19:46] | What the hell just happened? | 什么情况这是? |
[19:48] | So great to be part of your feel-good moment. | 跟你共襄盛举真是荣幸啊 |
[19:50] | You’re a dirty little prick. | 你个下作的混蛋 |
[19:53] | Oh, boy. Thank you so much. | 天啊 真心谢谢你 |
[19:55] | – Absolutely. – Oh, boy. | – 那是必须 – 天啊 |
[19:57] | Don’t forget your booster seat. Oh, shove it up your ass. | – 别忘了你的儿童增高椅 – 那就别占着 |
[20:01] | – Thanks so much. – Okay. | – 谢谢你 – 好的 |
[20:05] | Hey, that photographer who reads lips, – he’s not here, is he? – Mm-mmm. | – 那个会读唇语的记者没来吧? – 没有 |
[20:09] | No. That’s a blessing. | 没来啊 这下放心了 |
[20:12] | Did you see the “Chicago Tribune”? | 你看”芝加哥先驱论坛报”没? |
[20:13] | Oh, this is so great. I’ve never enjoyed reading this much. | 哦 好极了 我从来没这么喜欢看报纸过 |
[20:15] | You know, my mom said that Selina looked human and vulnerable. | 知道么 我妈说Selina看起来 闪耀着脆弱的人性光芒 |
[20:18] | – Great. – Not a compliment. | – 好啊 – 这可不是赞美 |
[20:20] | She sees human vulnerability as a weakness. | 她认为脆弱是人性的弱点 |
[20:22] | – I like your mom. – Don’t talk about my mother, Dan. | – 我喜欢你妈 – 说的可是我妈啊 Dan |
[20:24] | – Good morning! – Did you see the “Chicago Tribune”? | – 早! – 你看”芝加哥先驱论坛报”没? |
[20:28] | I’ve seen it, I’ve read it, I’ve eaten it, I’ve showered in it. I’m back, my babies. | 看见了 看过了 消化了 我沐浴在成功的氛围里 如今我回来啦 姑娘小伙儿们 |
[20:33] | Yeah, you are. Like rubber Jesus. | 是啊 跟橡胶上帝似的 |
[20:36] | And, Dan, get over here and shake my hand. | Dan 快过来跟我握握手啊 |
[20:38] | – What a great job you did. – My pleasure. | – 干得多漂亮啊 – 我很荣幸 |
[20:41] | Seriously, getting me to endorse Furlong. How about that round of applause? | 说真的 让我支持Furlong 大家还不掌声鼓励一下? |
[20:45] | Come on, guys. Give it up for him. | 快点儿啊 大家鼓掌 |
[20:47] | Absolutely great. | 真棒 |
[20:49] | You know none of these people generally like you. So fucking what? | – 你知道这些人里没一个真心喜欢你的吧 – 谁会在乎啊? |
[20:52] | Hey, everyone. Oh, hey! | 大家好 哎呀这么隆重! |
[20:55] | Hey, it’s about time. Thank you. | 是呀 也是时候了 谢谢 |
[20:57] | Hey, Mike. | 你好 Mike |
[21:00] | Potus is so excited about this new narrative. | 总统先生对事态的新发展很满意 |
[21:02] | I engineered Selina crying on camera. | 我设法让Selina在电视上哭出来了 |
[21:05] | I’m the puppet master. I’m Pinocchio. | 我就是木偶大师 匹诺曹 |
[21:08] | Pinocchio wasn’t the puppet master, Mike. He was the puppet. | 匹诺曹不是大师 Mike 他就是个木偶 |
[21:10] | – Uh, yeah, he was. – Five-year-olds get that. | – 哦对 – 五岁娃娃都知道 |
[21:12] | Jonah, do you come bearing news from the gentleman’s club? | Jonah 男士俱乐部有啥指示? |
[21:16] | I come bearing a message of support from the president. | 我是来表达总统的支持的 |
[21:19] | – Oh. – As you know, he called. Sue, did the president call? | – 总统先生打电话了 – Sue 他打了么? |
[21:22] | – No. – Huh. | – 没有 – 哎呦 |
[21:24] | Well, it wasn’t an actual call. | 这样的 不是真正意义上的电话 |
[21:26] | – I am here in lieu of that call. – Uh-huh. | – 是让我来传达一个电话的意思 – 嗯 |
[21:28] | – But he and we are… – I have a very big announcement to make. | – 他跟我… – 我有一个重大消息要宣布 |
[21:31] | I’d like everyone to follow me into my office, please. | 请大家跟我进办公室 |
[21:33] | This-a-way. Okay, so I am about to announce a certain realignment. | 这边请 嗯 我是想进行一项改组 |
[21:39] | Oh, Mike. I am sorry for your loss. | Mike 真遗憾呐 |
[21:42] | Dan, you’re getting a promotion. | Dan 你升职了 |
[21:47] | – Thank you so much. – You’re welcome. | – 太谢谢你了 – 不用客气 |
[21:49] | I just signed for an auto lease. If I could get six months… | 我刚签了份租车合同 如果我能再多呆半年… |
[21:51] | I want you to be in charge of day-to-day rebuttal for me, all right? | 以后我每天的对外反驳都由你来负责好吗 |
[21:54] | You’ll be the new director of policy and presentation. | 政策和公共演讲方面以后由你负责 |
[21:58] | Thank you, ma’am. This is all I’ve ever wanted. | 谢谢你 这就是我毕生所求啊 |
[22:01] | This is all I’ve never wanted. Is he… is Dan my boss now? | – 这是我毕生不屑的 – 他现在成我上司了? |
[22:04] | Can I just say that this is really exciting to watch? | 我能评论一句不 这太精彩了? |
[22:06] | I guess I’ve got some business to attend to. | 我想我有活儿要干了 |
[22:09] | – What business? – That’s a need-to-know basis, Mike, and you don’t have the clearance. | – 啥活儿啊? – 你不需要知道Mike 这种信息不对你开放 |
[22:13] | Funny. Is that true? | 真好笑 真的假的? |
[22:15] | This is sad. You’re like an old panda that’s gonna get put down at the zoo. | 真可悲 你就跟公园里快被结果的大熊猫一样啊 |
[22:20] | – They bring kids in to watch that. – Fuck off. | – 还能阖家观赏呢 – 滚蛋 |
[22:22] | I’m assuming I’m safe. | 我猜我安全吧 |
[22:25] | Amy, you pretended to have a miscarriage for me. You remain crucial to my policy team. | Amy 你为了我假装流产 你仍然是我队伍中不可或缺的一员 |
[22:30] | All right, boys and girls, I got a promotion. | 听好了 姑娘小伙儿 我升职了 |
[22:32] | So first order of business is to issue a press release, | 第一件事就是先发一份媒体声明 |
[22:34] | which I already have written. | 内容我已经写好了 |
[22:36] | Colette, if you would do the honors. In the me file under phase one. | Colette 给你个机会 在我的文件夹第一段里 |
[22:40] | Okay, and you and you, I need you to move this desk. | 好了 你俩搬这张桌子 |
[22:45] | Let’s go. Don’t give me that sad orphan face. | 动作快 别给我摆一张苦逼孤儿脸 |
[22:47] | Take your little snack pack and your water bottle and get the fuck out. | 把你的零食袋子和你的水瓶子带好 赶紧滚出来 |
[22:50] | – Hey, Dan. – Yes? | – 听着 Dan – 咋了? |
[22:51] | Congrats on the big promotion. You and I should grab another drink. | 恭喜升职了 咱俩有空喝一杯去 |
[22:54] | You know what? Run it by my secretary. His name is Mike. | 你猜怎么的? 跟我秘书Mike说一声 |
[22:57] | No, no, no, you’ve got to move that back. | 不行不行 你得搬回去 |
[22:58] | I’m not gonna have you eyeballing me all day. | 我可不准你盯着我一整天 |
[23:00] | – That’s not gonna go there. – Relax, cow eyes. | – 不准他搬到那儿去 – 放松点儿 牛眼娃 |
[23:02] | I’m not gonna be sitting here looking at your… | 我才不会坐在这儿 |
[23:04] | cow eyes the whole time. Guys, seat goes right here. | 一直盯着你的牛眼看呢 凳子放这儿 |
[23:06] | – Shit, shit. – What? What? What? | – 糟了 – 咋了?咋了? 啥事儿? |
[23:08] | Twitter eruption. Veep’s trending. | 推特上的新闻 副总统火了 |
[23:10] | – Amy, what’s going on? – Um, you’re trending, ma’am. | – Amy 什么情况? – 你火了 夫人 |
[23:14] | I’m on Twitter, but it wants me to create a new account. | 我也在推特上 但是他老让我重新申请账号 |
[23:15] | – I don’t know how to do that. – Well, then do that. | – 我不知道咋申请 – 申就是了 |
[23:16] | Amy, what the fuck? What is it, Amy? | Amy 怎么了? 怎么回事儿Amy? |
[23:18] | This is the reporter from Ohio, Felicia. | 俄亥俄的一个记者Felicia |
[23:20] | Wait, wait. No, I got it. | 等会儿 等会儿 我知道了 |
[23:22] | “Got played by team veep. They wanted me to make her cry. “ | “被副总统的团队耍的团团转 她们让我想办法逼她哭出来 “ |
[23:27] | Hashtag FakeVeepWeep. What the fuck? | 井号键爱哭又虚伪的副总统 这他么怎么回事儿? |
[23:30] | What? Who wanted to make me cry? Mike engineered your crying, ma’am. | – 啥? 谁想让我哭? – Mike让你哭出来的 |
[23:34] | He said that he was your puppet master. | 他说他是你的木偶大师 |
[23:36] | Actually, he said he was your Pinocchio, but I think he meant Geppetto, who was actually the puppet master. | 他说他是你的匹诺曹 但我猜他要说的是盖比特 那才是木偶师傅 |
[23:39] | Mike got you to cry on camera. | Mike设法让你在镜头前面哭的 |
[23:43] | – What the fuck, Mike? – What the fuck, Mike? | – 搞什么 Mike? – 搞什么Mike? |
[23:45] | Amy, get into my office. Mike, especially you. | Amy去我办公室 Mike特别是你 |
[23:48] | Go into my office. Okay. | 进我办公室 好的 |
[23:52] | Holy Christ. Look at the size of this one. | 老天啊 看这位的块头 |
[23:55] | Buddy, I think you’re as big as my gay dwarf. | 哥们儿我猜你跟我这位同性恋小矮人儿差不多高 |
[23:57] | I need to see the vice president now. | 我现在要见副总统 |
[23:59] | Sorry, I don’t work here. I do work in the West… | 抱歉我不在这儿工作 我确实在为西部工作… |
[24:01] | Well, then get the hell out of my way, you leaning tower of… | 那赶紧闪开啊 你这哪儿的斜塔… |
[24:04] | – Pisa. – No. | – 比萨斜塔 – 不是 |
[24:05] | – Shit? – Good. | – 粑粑斜塔? – 没错 |
[24:07] | – Move it. – Yes, sir. | – 赶紧的 – 好的先生 |
[24:08] | Hey, sweet cakes. I need to get in to see the veep. | 小心肝儿 我要见副总统 |
[24:10] | Congressman, if you call me that again, you’ll need to see a paramedic. | 议员 你再这么叫我一次 我就送你去急诊室 |
[24:13] | – Take care of that. – Whoa, whoa, whoa! | – 交给你了 – 等会儿 等会儿! |
[24:15] | – Big bully, what are you doing? – You think I’m a crybaby? | – 混蛋 你在干嘛? – 你以为我是个爱哭鬼么? |
[24:17] | Sorry to barge in, Madam Vice President. | 抱歉叨扰 副总统女士 |
[24:20] | Yeah, Larry, listen. Furlong is in the office. | 是么 Larry 听着 Furlong在我办公室里 |
[24:23] | Don’t talk to Furlong. You need to keep a low profile. | 别跟Furlong说话 你要保持低调 |
[24:26] | I just issued a press release announcing my promotion. | 我刚发了一份媒体声明说我升职了 |
[24:30] | Bye, Dan. | 再见吧 Dan |
[24:32] | Frankly, ma’am, I’m angry. Will, tell her why. | 说实话 女士 我很生气 Wil 跟她解释一下 |
[24:35] | The press claims that you intentionally cried in order to divert attention away from the fact | 媒体说你刻意演哭戏为的是掩盖 |
[24:38] | that we had to bus people into the fundraiser. | 我们强迫群众参与募捐会这个事实 |
[24:40] | And now I’m being implicated in your disgusting little lies, | 现在我不想被你这些谎言牵连 |
[24:43] | and, actually, I don’t feel like being dragged into the toilet with you, ma’am. | 而且说句实在的 我可不愿意�你这浑水 |
[24:47] | Number one, congressman, I’m sick of taking your shit, okay? | 首先 议员先生 我已经受够你这些屁话了 |
[24:53] | Number two, number one again. | 其次 第一条再次强调一遍 |
[24:56] | The crying was manipulated, ma’am. I was manipulated. | 哭是演出来的 我是被操纵的 |
[24:59] | And this meeting is now terminated because this was never a meeting to even begin with. | 这个会议也该截止了 因为这压根儿就不应该被提上日程 |
[25:03] | You’re gonna need to leave ’cause I’m not really aware of where my actions will take me, okay? | 你该走了 要不我不客气了 |
[25:07] | What are you gonna do? You gonna choke me with some spanx? | 你干嘛? 用内裤勒死我? |
[25:10] | Do you want to try me? | 你想试试? |
[25:12] | You got breath mints in that bag? Let’s go. | 你包里有口气清新剂没? 走吧 |
[25:15] | Oh, you got a nice big red dot in the middle of your forehead, Danno. | 你眉心有个红点啊 Danno |
[25:18] | – And it ain’t a fucking bindi. – Excuse me? | – 你被瞄上了我告诉你 – 你说啥? |
[25:20] | You’d better saddle up, cowgirl, ’cause I’m gonna ride this whole office into a congressional investigative hearing | 你最好装备起来 牛仔 因为我要对这间办公室 展开国会调查听证 |
[25:25] | over the Macauley amendment and the attendant corruption. Just relax. | – 听证项目是Macauley修正案和纵容下属腐败 – 放轻松好不 |
[25:29] | I think you might want to get yourself a helmet, okay. | 我觉得你应该去整一个头盔 |
[25:31] | And a bulletproof vest and an iron jockstrap. | 再加上个防弹背心和下体铁护身 |
[25:34] | ‘Cause you’re gonna get your head shot, your back stabbed, and your nuts danced on. | 因为我会找人爆你头 捅你背 让你蛋碎 |
[25:38] | Have a good Monday. | 周一愉快 |
[25:41] | Bye, Sue. | 再见 Sue |
[25:44] | All right, you’re gonna need to stay in your former position. | 你暂时别升职了 |
[25:47] | Okay? Keep a low profile. | 好么? 保持低调 |
[25:49] | In your face, Dan. Mmm! | 瞧好了 Dan 爽! |
[25:52] | Um, ma’am, I may have already issued a press release – regarding my promotion. – Really? | – 我貌似已经发了一条新闻稿 关于我升职的 – 真的假的? |
[25:59] | Well, can I unpromote you? I don’t think so. | 那我能把你撤了不? 恐怕不行 |
[26:02] | Is he my boss again? Only in title, all right? You’re still senior to him. | – 他又成了我上司了? – 头衔上是? 但你比他资深 |
[26:06] | – In your fucking face. – Stop it, okay? Please, Mike. | – 瞧好吧 – 够了?拜托 Mike |
[26:09] | Hey, Dan, I’m gonna take a rain check on that beer, okay? | Dan 喝酒的事儿 再说了哈? |
[26:12] | Oh, my God in heaven. So, let’s see. | 我滴神啊 这么着 |
[26:15] | The guy that I have just put in charge of rebutting | 我刚提的负责反驳的人选 |
[26:18] | is now in charge of rebutting questions over the Macauley amendment, | 现在负责就Macauley修正案问题进行反驳 |
[26:21] | which is the very thing he should be nowhere near rebutting. | 如今看来是最不合适的人选 |
[26:24] | – Right? – I did warn you about him, ma’am. | – 对吧? – 我跟你提醒过的 夫人 |
[26:28] | Okay, get out, Amy. Get out of my office. | 好了 出去吧 Amy 快滚出去 |
[26:44] | See, now… now I want to cry. | 看见没 现在… 我真的要哭了 |
[26:49] | But I can’t cry. | 可欲哭无泪啊 |
[26:51] | – Can I get you a cup of tea? Okay. – Yeah. | – 能给我杯茶不? – 好的 |
[26:54] | You know, I mean, this job has fucked me up so bad. | 你懂不懂 这工作折磨死我了 |
[26:58] | Now I don’t fucking know if I can cry anymore. | 我现在他妈连哭都哭不出来 |
[27:04] | I wouldn’t worry about it, ma’am. | 我可不担心这个 夫人 |
[27:07] | I mean, you’ve only got four years of this, so… | 我是说 你只用干四年 所以… |
[27:11] | Eight years, I guess, if we got reelected, obviously. | 恐怕得8年 万一咱连任了呢 |
[27:14] | 12 if you run for president. | 要竞选总统的话就是12年 |
[27:18] | 16, two-term. | 16年 总统再连任 |
[27:23] | So think about that. | 你想想 |
[27:39] | Egan, all right? Dan Egan. | Egan 好吧? Dan Egan |
[27:41] | That’s Dan with a capital D and Egan with an open your fucking ears. | 大写Dan 然后他妈的听清了 Egan |
[27:45] | Yes, E as in ears. | 没错 耳朵的那个E |
[27:50] | Yeah, I’ll hold. | 好 我等着 |
[27:51] | When Dan goes home, I want that desk back here, okay? | Dan走人了以后把那桌子搬回来 成不? |
[27:56] | No, she’s busy. And tomorrow. | 不行 她很忙 明天也没空 |
[27:58] | Well, that’s tomorrow in the plural. | 后天也不行 |
[28:00] | All of them. | 哪天都不行 |