时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:12] | 伦敦 | |
[00:13] | Kyle, we need to blow up the Veep’s visit to the British pub, okay? | Kyle 快点把副总统参观英国小酒馆这消息发散出去 知道没 |
[00:16] | We are running some reverse -“My Fair Lady” shit here. | 我们这边准备上演“窈窕淑女”之类的戏码 |
[00:18] | We’re showing she’s a regular gal. Mark, the memorial… | 就说她是一个普通的女孩 记著 这是为了纪念… |
[00:21] | we need a ton of coverage. | 反正我们要一大群记者出现就是了 |
[00:24] | It’s 100 years from World War I, | 今年是纪念一战100周年 |
[00:25] | Selina’s back in black, she’s looking good, | Selina会穿黑衣服 而且看起来必须要漂亮 |
[00:27] | and it’s “Good Mourning, America”… mourning with a “u.” | 这应该是次“哀悼美国” 是哀悼不是早上好 |
[00:31] | Sue… | Sue… |
[00:33] | I need you to get Selina a meeting with Prince Charles… | 我要你帮Selina安排一次和Charles王子的会面 |
[00:36] | that 65-year-old fuckin’ intern. Okay? | 就是那个65岁的实习老头 知道没 |
[00:38] | Dan, if you want to get into the palace at short notice, | Dan 在这么短时间如果你要去白金汉宫的话 |
[00:41] | you’re going to have to storm it yourself. | 你还是自己玩去吧 |
[00:43] | Okay, Sue, listen. This is me, campaign manager, | 得了 Sue 听好 这是我 作为以为竞选经理 |
[00:45] | telling you, schedule woman, to just, you know, make that happen. | 要求你 这个安排行程表的人 快点安排好它 |
[00:49] | All right, someone get me the Prince of Wales’ | 好吧 来人快给我威尔斯王室的 |
[00:52] | private secretary on the phone, stat. | 私人秘书电话 立刻马上 |
[00:54] | Tough call. Then again, you’re a tough caller. | 真是件麻烦事儿 但是 我想你可以的 |
[00:58] | 副首相举办接待会 | |
[00:58] | Wonderful, wonderful. | 太好了 太好了 |
[01:00] | Hey, listen. I am thrilled to be here | 听著 我很高兴能来到这里 |
[01:02] | looking presidential, of course. | 看起来像已经很有总统范儿了 |
[01:04] | But what about POTUS? Is there any more news from him? | 那总统他现在怎么样 有什么新消息不 |
[01:06] | No, he definitely wanted to come. | 他当然希望来 |
[01:07] | He had to stay and close the China deal. | 但是他得先和中国那边定一笔交易 |
[01:08] | He had tickets for a West End musical. | 他之前买还了几张伦敦西区的音乐剧票子 |
[01:11] | Something with a duck or a ghost. I don’t remember. | 就是那个关于鸭子还是什么鬼怪的 我也忘了 |
[01:14] | Hey, is FLOTUS having an affair? | 对了 第一夫人是出轨了吗 |
[01:15] | – Not that I would blame her. – Have you seen her lately? | – 到没有要怪她的意思 – 你最近有见她吗 |
[01:17] | – She’s lost a lot of weight. – A lot, right? | – 她瘦了很多了啊 – 真的是很多啊 你也留意到了 |
[01:20] | – Her neck is like stretched cheese. – Yeah, it looks bad now. | – 她颈上那些皱纹 – 我知道 看起来太丑了 |
[01:23] | – Bad. – It’s gone bad. | – 很难看 – 变得很难看 |
[01:24] | Hello again, Mr. Ambassador. | 又见面了啊 大使先生 |
[01:27] | And you know Peter Mitchell, Deputy Prime Minister? | 你见过Peter Mitchell副首相吧 |
[01:30] | Yeah, we met in Hong Kong. | 我们在香港见过面 |
[01:31] | Heroin and Chinese food. | 海洛因和中国菜 |
[01:33] | Noodles and needles. | 面条和针 |
[01:35] | It was actually the solar energy summit in Stockholm. | 其实应该是上次在斯德哥尔摩的太阳能能源峰会 |
[01:39] | That’s the one, that’s the one. Same vibe. | 就是那次 就是那次 气氛也差不多 |
[01:42] | 100 years since the Great War is so my area, Amy. | 写关于“一战一百年纪念”对我来说简直就是小菜一碟 Amy |
[01:45] | How does this sound? “In four years, 16 million perished. | 这段怎么样 “在那四年间 有近一千六百万人离我们而去 |
[01:48] | In the silent aftermath, towns grieved | 在残酷的战争的余波之后 无数人们为 |
[01:51] | for their fallen young men.” This is my masterpiece. | 逝去的生命惋惜” 这简直就是我的巅峰之作 |
[01:54] | I’m nailing pathos to the fricking wall here. | 我这哀婉动人的句子真他妈太美了 |
[01:56] | Death, glory, folly, tragedy. It’s got the four main mood groups. | 不就是死亡 荣誉 荒谬 还有凄惨 有这四要素就行了 |
[02:00] | So have you set up the secret Transatlantic Security Organization meeting | 你是要安排一场与德国总理的 |
[02:04] | – with the German chancellor? – Mm-hmm, at the cathedral. | – 跨大西洋安全组织会议吗 – 就在教堂那边 |
[02:06] | She can lie to the Brits and go straight to confession. | 她可以忽悠完那些英国人之后直接找主去忏悔 |
[02:08] | The Brits are gonna be unhappier. | 那些英国人估计要不高兴了 |
[02:11] | I need a stiff fuckin’ drink. | 那些操蛋的烈酒放在哪里 |
[02:13] | In related news, Ray’s talking. | 最新消息 Ray又在四处找人聊天了 |
[02:16] | Oh, God. To smart people? | 天啊 和那些有脑子的人吗 |
[02:17] | He’s currently with a woman from the Bank of England. | 目前他在和一个在英国银行工作的女人聊天 |
[02:19] | It’s like watching a goat trying to use an ATM. | 他那个样子 让我觉得自己是在看一只山羊在操作ATM一样 |
[02:22] | Because money is just a concept. | 因为钱只是一个概念 |
[02:24] | We believe in it because we’re too scared not to. | 我们之所以会相信它是因为我们不敢不去 |
[02:27] | There’s no intrinsic value to it. | 其实也没什么实在意义在里面的 |
[02:29] | It’s not like muscles in your arms. | 不像是你手臂里的肌肉那么实在 |
[02:31] | I think that’s quite a superficial analysis. | 个人认为这分析真的很肤浅 |
[02:34] | You know what “intrinsic” means? | 你知道“实质的”是什么意思吗 |
[02:35] | – Yeah. – I try to learn a word a day. | – 我知道 – 我现在试著每天都记住一个单词 |
[02:37] | I love words very ardently. | 我真的很喜欢记单词 |
[02:40] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[02:42] | Sorry, who are you again? | 不好意思 你是谁来著 |
[02:44] | The Transatlantic Security Organization… | 这个跨大西洋安全组织会议 |
[02:46] | that’s going to Frankfurt and not here? | 是在法兰克福举行 不是在这里对吧 |
[02:48] | – Because… – Honestly, we haven’t made a decision about that yet. | – 因为… – 说实话 我们还没决定好 |
[02:51] | Right. And I hope that “honestly” | 那好 我希望“说实话”这词 |
[02:53] | isn’t one of those words that’s lost its meaning | 在这个世界的各个地区 |
[02:56] | whilst traveling the Atlantic. | 意思都一样 |
[02:58] | What about the censure vote in the House of Commons tomorrow? | 那下议院明天的不信任投票怎么样 |
[03:01] | How do you think that’s gonna go? | 你觉得会是什么结果 |
[03:02] | On spying? It’ll be defeated. | 小道消息 它不会通过的 |
[03:05] | – Oh, good. – But then you probably know that already. | – 那就好 – 不过你应该早就知道了 |
[03:09] | I’m relieved to hear that. I really am. | 听到这个结果我就放心了 真的 |
[03:11] | Because the U.S. doesn’t spy on its allies. | 因为美国政府不会派间谍监视自己的同盟的 |
[03:14] | – Now I’m relieved. – We collect data. | – 那我就放心了 – 我们衹是收集数据 |
[03:16] | – Same thing. – Oh, no. | – 就是同一回事 – 才不是 |
[03:18] | No? Gary, what do you think? | 不是吗 Gary 你怎么看这件事的 |
[03:22] | – Well, I… – Gary likes to keep his cards close to his chest. | – 那个 我… – Gary不太喜欢到处说自己的观点的 |
[03:26] | – Yeah. – No, please, do share. | – 没错 – 别这样 说出来就是了 |
[03:28] | I’m just “collecting data.” | 我这衹是在“收集数据” |
[03:34] | Um… I think it’s very nuanced. | 我觉得有点细致的差别 |
[03:37] | And I think there’s a lot of different sides | 我还觉得不同的一方 |
[03:39] | to a lot of different topics that are out there | 还是有很多不同的观点的 |
[03:43] | – that I think we could spend some time… – Gary, I need that lipstick. | – 我还认为我们可以花点时间… – Gary 我要那支口红 |
[03:46] | – Thank you so much. – Mm-hmm. Yeah. | – 实在是太感谢你了 – 快点去 |
[03:48] | Madam out there hobnobbing, | 女士在外面和别人吹牛皮 |
[03:51] | us here in the servants’ quarters. It’s like “Downton Abbey.” | 我们就待在这个仆人区 有点像“唐顿庄园”的感觉 |
[03:53] | “McClintock, Lady Selina wishes to eat | “McClintock Selina女士今晚想在牧场那边 |
[03:56] | a Cornish pasty in the paddock this evening. | 吃康沃尔馅饼 |
[03:58] | – Post-haste, you bugger!” – I love that voice. | – 快点去准备 你这个傻瓜 – 我喜欢这口音 |
[04:01] | It makes me feel inadequate and horny. The dream. | 都快让我把持不住了 简直是梦寐以求 |
[04:05] | Ray, I don’t know if you’ve met the Deputy Prime Minister. | Ray 你有见过副首相吗 |
[04:07] | – Ray Whelans, wellness consultant. – Pleasure. | – Ray Whelens 健康顾问 – 很高兴见到你 |
[04:10] | Wellness? Oh, like a fitness chap? | 健康顾问 是那种肌肉狂人吗 |
[04:13] | I’m also a businessman and an author. | 我还是个商人和作家 |
[04:15] | An author? Would I know any of your titles? | 作家 有什么很出名的书出版吗 |
[04:18] | “60-Day Shred.” | 摧残六十天 |
[04:20] | “Get A Bod Like God,” | 搞一个上帝般的身体 |
[04:23] | “My Name Is Ray, You’re Okay,” | 我叫Ray 你Okay |
[04:25] | “The Greater Glory In 20 Days”… | 二十天造就非凡荣耀 |
[04:27] | Ray, I need Gary. | Ray 帮我找一下Gary |
[04:29] | – Okay. – Yeah. | – 好的 – 是啊 |
[04:30] | Yes, I’ve seen the numbers, Kent. | 我知道 我之前看过这些数据了 Kent |
[04:32] | I know that she’s bleeding blue collars. | 我知道她在蓝领阶层的表现不好 |
[04:33] | So we’re gonna make her look fucking folksy in a London pub. | 我们就是要让她在伦敦的小酒馆里面表现平民一点 |
[04:37] | Wasn’t it Oscar Wilde who said, | 是那个叫奥斯卡·王尔德的家伙说过 |
[04:39] | “Dan’s a fucking terrible campaign manager”? | Dan是个糟透了的竞选经理 |
[04:41] | I would like to shoot him, but there are no guns in this country. | 我是想一枪把他毁了 但是这个国家连支枪都找不到 |
[04:44] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[04:51] | Steven, this is Jonah Ryan reporting to Team Maddox. | Steven 这里是Jonah Ryan向Maddox分队汇报情况 |
[04:53] | I’m in London Town, and it’s going to be | 【模仿英国口音】我现在伦敦区 等我散布完Selina Meyer |
[04:56] | a “right royal cockney barrel of turnips” | 的丑闻之后 |
[04:58] | when I dish the dirt on Selina Meyer. | 天下就会大乱了 |
[05:01] | Yes, sir, I’ll stop using the accent. | 知道了 先生 我不再带口音了 |
[05:03] | Hello, Jonah. | Jonah 你好啊 |
[05:05] | Hello, sir. | 先生 你好 |
[05:07] | Just buying some tickets for Madame Tussauds. | 衹是在排队等著买杜莎夫人蜡像馆的门票 |
[05:10] | You’re an imbecile. | 你这个白痴 |
[05:15] | What a charming little pub. | 这个酒馆多可爱 |
[05:17] | I have to say, this is just the most delightful place. | 我得说 这是最让人高兴的地方 |
[05:21] | I can imagine Harry Potter getting loaded in here. | 我都可以想象到Harry Potter在这里烂醉如泥的样子了 |
[05:25] | Well, he’s a small child, so, underage. | 他还是个小孩子 还未成年呢 |
[05:29] | Oh, right. Yes, of course. | 没错 说得对 |
[05:31] | Although I think the actor is quite a grown man. | 但我觉得那个演员应该是个成年人吧 |
[05:34] | The actor, yes. But the original, the literary version, | 那个演员 是成年了 但原版 小说版里的人物还是未成年 |
[05:37] | which, of course, is the fictional story of a child witch. | 而且 那个故事也就是说一个少年巫师的故事 |
[05:39] | So… would very much still be considered a minor. | 所以 各种意义上来说他都是个未成年人 |
[05:42] | Right. Actually, I think it’s a wizard. | 知道了 事实上 我以为是说一个男巫的故事 |
[05:44] | – Yeah. – Yeah, right. | – 是 – 是 对 |
[05:49] | Amy, the “emu” has landed. | Amy 那个傻逼已经出现了 |
[05:51] | – Jonah’s in London. – Oh, shit. | – Jonah在伦敦 – 妈的 |
[05:54] | Maddox must have sent him here to spy or something. | 肯定是Maddox派他来监视我们之类的 |
[05:57] | “Jonah Bond, double-o-fuck off.” | Jonah邦德 零零滚粗 |
[06:00] | I’ll see you at the press conference. | 记者会上见吧 |
[06:02] | – What? – I’m also here. | – 什么 – 我也来伦敦了 |
[06:04] | Have you been here a long time? | 你在这里待了很久了吗 |
[06:06] | I’ve been running this gaff for 25 years. | 我开这家小酒馆有25年了 |
[06:08] | – I’ve lived around here me whole life. – I see. | – 我这辈子就是在这附近过的 – 我明白了 |
[06:10] | Born and bred West Ham fan. | 西汉姆联球队的大粉丝啊 |
[06:12] | What kind of ham did you say? | 没听过 这是什么风味的火腿(汉姆) |
[06:15] | West Ham United. They’re my local team. | 西汉姆联球队 本地的一支足球队 |
[06:18] | – Football. – Oh, of course, football. Right. | – 足球 – 知道了 足球 没错 |
[06:20] | We call that soccer, actually. | 事实上 我们那边叫英式足球 |
[06:23] | – No,here, football. – Right. | – 这边就叫足球 – 我知道 |
[06:24] | We have football there, and I’m wondering what do you call | 我们那边也有叫足球的运动 我想知道我们叫英式足球的运动 |
[06:28] | what we call soccer? That’s one thing I don’t… | 你们叫什么 就是那种 |
[06:30] | – Yeah. Football. – Right. Great. | – 就叫足球 – 对 对 对 |
[06:32] | – What are you having, ma’am? – Uh… huh. What am I having? | – 你想喝什么 女士 – 我要喝什么 |
[06:35] | What would you recommend that I have at this lovely place? | 在这个这么好的地方 你有什么好推荐 |
[06:38] | – How about a nice pinot noir? – That sounds divine. | – 黑比诺葡萄酒怎么样 – 听起来就很好喝的样子 |
[06:42] | I’m joking. He won’t. | 开个玩笑 这里没卖的 |
[06:44] | I think you look like a bitter person, maybe. | 我觉得你是个会忆苦的人 我觉得 |
[06:49] | Which is a type of beer. Don’t worry. | 这是种啤酒名 别担心 |
[06:52] | It’s just a joke. Just playing. | 我只是开个玩笑 开玩笑而已 |
[06:54] | Bitter is a horrible beer. | 苦啤酒可不怎么好喝 |
[06:56] | Well, she’s gonna drink it and she’s gonna smile, Gary. | 无论如何 她都要喝 喝完还要脸带微笑 Gary 知道没 |
[06:58] | – I’ve got some peppermints. – I’ve got digestive enzymes. | – 我有些薄荷 – 我有些消化酶 |
[07:00] | Do you want me to just put that in my bag? | 你是想我直接把这些都放进我的包里面吗 |
[07:03] | So would you like to do the honors, ma’am? | 女士 想要当一会主人吗 |
[07:04] | – Pulling a pint? – Oh, yes, I would. | – 倒两杯啤酒 – 当然愿意 |
[07:07] | I’d absolutely love to do that. | 我想干很久了 |
[07:08] | Well, stroll on down and I’ll show you how. | 那快进来 我教你怎么做 |
[07:10] | – Okay, gang, if you guys… – All right, guys. | – 好了 各位 如果你们 – 好了 各位 |
[07:12] | The vice president is now going to “pull a pint.” | 副总统现在要去“装啤酒”了 |
[07:14] | – Come on down. – I just said that. | – 快跟上 – 我刚想说的 |
[07:16] | Yep, yep. Ooh! | 是啊 是啊 哦哈 |
[07:19] | – Okay. Well, cheers. – Cheers. Cheers. | – 好了 那 干杯 – 干杯 |
[07:24] | That’s lovely. | 真好喝 |
[07:32] | Hey! Bottoms up, ma’am! | 副总统女士 一口气喝光它 |
[07:34] | Get it down you, Selina. | 一口气吧 Selina |
[07:36] | Down in one, sweetheart. | 一口气喝完吧 |
[07:38] | – What? What did you say? – Down in one. | – 什么 你刚才说什么 – 一口气 |
[07:39] | “Daniwah!” Okay! | 益口器 懂了 |
[07:41] | “Daniwah!” | 益口器 |
[07:44] | – Daniwah! – Daniwah! | – 益口器 – 益口器 |
[07:48] | They’re eating this up. I think we just landed a catchphrase. | 他们很受这一套啊 我想“益口器”这次要火了 |
[07:51] | They’re not saying “Daniwah.” They’re saying “down in one.” | 他们不是在说“益口器” 他们想说的是“一口气”让她喝下去 |
[07:54] | Moron. | 你这个白痴 |
[07:57] | Daniwah! | 益口器 |
[07:59] | Make her stop saying that. | 让她别说了 |
[08:02] | They’re laughing at her like a toddler they taught to swear. | 他们现在就像在嘲笑一个刚刚教出来的小学徒 |
[08:04] | Okay, ma’am. Are you feeling okay? | 女士 可以了 你还好吗 |
[08:06] | – Uh, no. – Yeah, you a little gassy? | – 一点都不好 – 胃气上来了吗 |
[08:08] | Oh, yeah. Like the Hindenburg. | 还用你说 胃涨得快爆了 |
[08:09] | – I think we’re good. – Let’s get out of here. | – 可以了 – 我们走吧 |
[08:11] | Thank you guys very much for coming out. | 谢谢你们能来 |
[08:13] | – Daniwah, guys. | – 益口器啊 伙计们 – Daniwah – 益口器 |
[08:15] | Daniwah! | 益口器 |
[08:20] | Okay, “Daniwah” is trending. | “益口器” 一次已经上热门话题了 |
[08:22] | It’s number 2 under Kate Middleton’s bony ass. | 现在位列第二 仅次于凯特王妃的翘臀 |
[08:25] | You know, I thought it was some sort | 我以为他刚才说的 |
[08:26] | of a Japanese thing that he was saying. | 是某个日本单词 |
[08:27] | Yeah, like “konnichiwa.” | 就好像“你好”这类的 |
[08:29] | Ma’am, I ordered a pot of hot tea for your room. | 女士 我点了一壶热茶放在你的房间了 |
[08:31] | I’m not having anything else to drink for the next month. | 我接下来这个月都不要喝东西了 |
[08:36] | Siri, how many horses died in the First World War? | Siri 一战死了多少匹马 |
[08:40] | Why are you asking that? | 你问这个干嘛 |
[08:42] | – For the speech. – No. I’m not talking about horses. | – 演讲要用的 – 不 我才不会说有关马的事 |
[08:44] | Cancel search, Siri. | Siri 取消搜索 |
[08:48] | You’re gonna look so stunning at the war service, ma’am. | 那个追悼会 你会穿得很漂亮的 女士 |
[08:52] | Those guys are gonna wish they weren’t dead. | 那些家伙一定会后悔那么早就死掉 |
[08:56] | All right. Here’s the cherry | 好了 这顶帽子 |
[08:58] | on top of the most delicious sundae, I must say. | 戴在你的头上 一定会很漂亮 |
[09:04] | Look how beautiful that is. | 看看这有多漂亮 |
[09:06] | – Mm… – What? | – 嗯… – 怎么了 |
[09:08] | What, do you think the bigger one? | 怎么了 你觉得那顶大帽子好一点吗 |
[09:10] | Don’t you think the other hat is a little too “hatty”? | 你不觉得另外一顶有点太“大”了吗 |
[09:12] | – I don’t know. What do you think? – I think it’s London. | – 我不知道 你觉得呢 – 我觉得这里是伦敦 |
[09:15] | Britain is the kingdom of the hats. | 英国是帽子的王国 |
[09:17] | I have never heard that phrase. | 我没听说过这句话 |
[09:19] | – It’s a well-known phrase. – Is it? | – 每个人都知道的事 – 是吗 |
[09:23] | Yeah, I agree with you. I’m gonna go with the other one. | 我同意你 我还是戴那顶大的 |
[09:26] | I’m gonna go with the other one. Yeah, why not? | 我戴那顶大的去 有什么理由不戴那顶呢 |
[09:27] | Maybe I can wear this with something else. | 这顶有的是机会戴 |
[09:30] | I don’t know what else I brought. | 我不知道我还带了哪顶 |
[09:32] | – Or nothing at all. – Ooh… what? | – 或者什么都不穿 – 什么 |
[09:35] | I don’t know what you mean. | 我不是很清楚你的意思 |
[09:37] | Do you know what that means? | 那这样你知道什么意思了吧 |
[09:39] | I don’t think we have time for this, do we? | 我还不知道我们有这个时间干这事 有时间吗 |
[09:41] | – What, horsing around? – Look at these branches. | – 什么 玩骑马式吗 – 看看这些树枝 |
[09:44] | It is springtime in here. | 看起来多么有春天的气息 |
[09:46] | – Gary, close the door behind you. – Sure. Yeah. | – Gary 出去顺便把门关了 – 好的 |
[09:48] | Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah… | 知道了 知道了 知道了 |
[09:50] | All right, guys, I need a plan here. | 听好了 伙计们 我需要一个计划 |
[09:53] | I am “Dan With A Plan” Egan, | 我是人称小诸葛的Dan Egan |
[09:55] | so if I can’t work, then you can’t work, and… | 也就是说如果我没辙了 你们也就失业了 |
[09:56] | Call him back. We’ve got to go in there and talk to Selina. | 打给他 我们要到那和Selina谈谈 |
[09:59] | That’s… I was doing a little role-playing. | 那不过是 我衹是这在玩一下角色扮演 |
[10:03] | Like the Charles Manson defense? | 像是查尔斯·曼森吗 |
[10:05] | – Ah… front of the “Standard.” – Ooh. | – 啊… 标准晚报的头条 – 哦 |
[10:09] | You’ve even managed to get yourself in there. | 你还没法把自己弄上去了 |
[10:11] | Nicely done, “Obi-Wah Kenobi.” | 干得好 扫把星 |
[10:14] | No one reads that rag. That’s one paper. | 没人会读这垃圾报纸的 就一份报纸而已 |
[10:16] | I can handle one paper, guys. And you know this about me. | 就一份报纸我应付得来 伙计们 你们又不是不知道 |
[10:19] | I can chop this thing in two like a disputed kitten. | 我随便就可以把这件事抹平 |
[10:21] | Oh, pleasant. | 谢了 |
[10:22] | – Mike? – Yes, ma’am. | – Mike – 怎么了 女士 |
[10:23] | I want to talk to you about this speech | 我想和你谈谈 |
[10:25] | for the World War I service, okay? | 这份关于一战的演讲 |
[10:27] | Very proud of it, ma’am. I gave this one 100% effort. | 荣幸之至 女士 我可以百分百投入讲去写的 |
[10:31] | As I do everything I write for you. | 就像之前的那些演讲一样 |
[10:33] | Okay, I’m not sure about this… | 知道了 但是我有点不太确定的是 |
[10:35] | “To honor all who fell | 为了纪念 |
[10:37] | in frozen Flanders fields | 那些冻死在弗兰德斯地区的先烈们 |
[10:40] | and hold their memory fresh.” | 他们的记忆在那一刻变成永恒 |
[10:43] | It’s just a little bit too “effy” for me, | 这对我来说有点太过了 |
[10:45] | – Do you know? – Well, that’s kind of the idea, ma’am. | – 你明白我想说什么吗 – 就是要这个效果啊 女士 |
[10:47] | – I mean, it’s poetic. – Yeah, but we’re trying to appeal | – 这很有诗意不觉得么 – 是啊 但是我们面向的是 |
[10:49] | to the blue-collar demographic, right? Not the poets. | 那些蓝领阶层 不是诗人 |
[10:52] | – I agree. – Ray agrees. | – 我同意 – Ray也同意 |
[10:53] | So… “16 million perished.” | 还有 一千六百万人的消逝 |
[10:56] | No, they didn’t. They died, so just say that. | 什么消逝 直接说死了就行了 |
[10:58] | “The loss, though impossible to adequately comprehend…” | 那些失去 虽然无法完全被理解 |
[11:01] | That sentence is impossible to comprehend. | 这句子连理解都有问题 |
[11:03] | Just say, “hard to understand,” you know? Plain English. | 直接说 难以理解 不就行了 白话英文 懂不 |
[11:06] | I kind of agree. | 我同意 |
[11:08] | I could “normalfy” this for you. | 我可以帮你把这演讲变成人话 |
[11:10] | – No. No, no. – No, no, no. Just listen. | – 绝对不行 – 不 不 不 听我说 |
[11:13] | He’s got sort of a working-class touch, | 他某程度上有接触过那些工薪阶层 |
[11:15] | which is something that’s valuable, and we should listen to it. | 这点很重要 我们应该听的 |
[11:19] | I printed a copy of the speech from the “G” folder. | 我从G文档里面打印出这份演讲稿来了 |
[11:21] | Why does he have access to the “G” folder? | 你怎么会有资格开G文档的 |
[11:23] | I don’t even have access to the “G” folder. | 连我都没有这资格 |
[11:25] | Yes, you do, Mike. We all do. | 错了 Mike 我们都有资格 |
[11:27] | It’s the general file on the iCloud. | 就是iCloud上的普通文档 |
[11:28] | Everything was much easier when it was just floppy discs. | 把东西都存在软盘上不是简单多了 |
[11:30] | To paraphrase “My Fair Lady,” | 想要把“窈窕淑女”这场戏演完 |
[11:32] | we need to get to the fuckin’ church on time. | 现在就他妈是时候要出发了 |
[11:34] | One second. So, Mike, what’s your favorite part of this speech? | 等一等 Mike 你最喜欢这演讲词的哪一段 |
[11:37] | Okay. This is like Gettysburg. | 怎么搞得像是葛底斯堡演讲似得 |
[11:40] | “Beneath the…” | 在… |
[11:43] | “Beneath the dark soil of Passchendaele, | 在帕斯尚尔那片土地下 |
[11:45] | 100,000 bodies still lie unaccounted for. | 依然躺著十万具无人认领的尸体 |
[11:48] | Let today be their funeral service | 让今天成为他们的祭日 |
[11:50] | and we their mourners.” | 让我们成为他们的追悼者 |
[11:52] | How about this? | 改成这样行不 |
[11:54] | “There’s a whole lotta guys who never came home. | 有一堆人从没回过家 |
[11:58] | Good guys. | 他们是一堆好人 |
[12:00] | Here’s to those guys.” | 致那些家伙 |
[12:01] | Holy fuckin’ Christ. What is that, Ray? | 苍天大地啊 Ray 那是什么狗屁 |
[12:04] | – I’m just spitballin’. – No, Ray, listen, listen. | – 我衹是有话直说 – 不 Ray 听著 |
[12:06] | I’ve gotta stick with Mike’s words, you understand? | 我还是读Mike写好的那篇演讲词 你可以理解吗 |
[12:09] | – Totally. – Because it’s appropriate. | – 无所谓 – 因为那篇更合适 |
[12:10] | – Thank you, ma’am. – Ame? – Ame | – 谢谢了 女士 |
[12:12] | – Yes? – What’s happening with the German chancellor? | – 什么事 – 德国总理那边是怎么回事 |
[12:15] | After the speech, you’re gonna meet with him in the side chapel | 演讲之后 你和他会在小礼拜堂那边见面 |
[12:17] | and tell him that POTUS guarantees | 然后跟他说总统保证 |
[12:18] | the TSO will be in Frankfurt, not London. | 跨大西洋安全组织会议会在法兰克福 不会在伦敦 |
[12:21] | Hey, I’m gonna make a phone call about that right now. | 我现在就去打电话说一下这件事 |
[12:23] | Okay. Where is Gary? | 行 Gary哪去了 |
[12:25] | I’m right here. | 我就在这里 |
[12:27] | What? Were you there the whole time? | 什么 你一直都在那里吗 |
[12:29] | Yeah, yeah. | 是的 |
[12:33] | Jonah Ryan, Maddox Team. | Jonah Ryan Maddox分队 |
[12:35] | Is this “Ryantology” Jonah Ryan? | 【模仿英国口音】你是那个创办“Ryan政经网”的那个Jonah Ryan吗 |
[12:37] | Yeah, one and the same. | 没错 就是本人 |
[12:39] | I’m a big fan of your website. | 我是你网站的大粉丝 |
[12:41] | Oh, thank you. Actually, I don’t run it anymore. | 谢了 不过 我已经不在管那网站了 |
[12:42] | Oh, what a shame. | 真可惜 |
[12:44] | I was going to give you a story | 我还想跟你爆料 |
[12:45] | about Ray Whelans, Selina Meyer’s trainer? | 关于那个Ray Whelans 就是那个Selina Meyer的健身教练 |
[12:47] | You know, I do still run it. | 刚开玩笑 我还在管理那个网站的 |
[12:49] | I was just looking at one of my feeds right now. | 我刚才才看完那些留言 |
[12:51] | Well, prepare to be astonished. | 小心别吓到了 |
[12:52] | Oh, I’m ready for anything with that accent. | 就冲那性感的口音 我什么准备好了 |
[12:56] | I can’t believe Ray tried to edit my speech. | 我真不敢相信Ray想改我那篇演讲 |
[12:58] | I feel like Shakespeare when that monkey tried to make fun of him. | 我觉得就像莎士比亚被一只猴子取笑一样 |
[13:01] | – What? – I think that might have been a cartoon. | – 什么 – 我想那应该是部卡通片来的 |
[13:04] | All right, let’s get on with the remembering thing, | 好了 我们快到会场去悼念那些死人吧 |
[13:06] | and I’ll finesse the speech in the car. | 我会在车上熟悉一下这篇演讲 |
[13:08] | – Ame? – Yeah? | – Ame – 什么事 |
[13:10] | I know Ray was a little off on the speech, | 我知道Ray把我的演讲稿改得一塌糊涂 |
[13:12] | but wait till you see the hat he chose. | 但是你看到他为我选的帽子就知道他有多厉害了 |
[13:20] | “In four fateful years, | 在这重大的四年间 |
[13:22] | 16 million perished. | 一千六百万人离我们而去 |
[13:26] | This loss, though impossible to adequately comprehend…” | 这损失 虽然很难让人理解 |
[13:31] | This speech is so beautiful. So beautiful. | 这演讲太美了 真的太出色了 |
[13:36] | “Beneath the dark soil of Passchendaele…” | 在帕斯尚尔那片土地下 |
[13:40] | Right after this, Selina has to go straight to meet the German chancellor. | 演讲之后 Selina一定要直接去和德国总理会面 |
[13:43] | I’ll hold off that long streak of deputy piss while she’s in there. | 等她进去之后 我会想办法拖延副首相那货 |
[13:47] | “…and we their mourners.” | 让我们成为他们的追悼者 |
[13:49] | Let’s remember the guys who never came home. | 让我们铭记那些无法重回故土的人 |
[13:53] | Here’s to the good guys. | 对那些为国捐躯的人致以崇高敬意 |
[13:58] | Boy, they were good guys, weren’t they? | 他们都是值得我们尊敬的人 不是吗 |
[14:00] | They were. | 他们真的值得我们尊重 |
[14:03] | 大理石拱门 地下停车场 | |
[14:05] | – You all right, mate? – Yeah, I’m fine. | – 伙计 你还好吗 – 我没事 |
[14:07] | Lost your car? | 车被偷了吗 |
[14:08] | No, no, no. I’m waiting on a guy. | 没有 我在等一个人 |
[14:11] | Oh, right. | 这样啊 |
[14:13] | No. I… | 不 我… |
[14:14] | I’m not waiting on a guy to have sex with. | 我不是在这里跟男人约炮 |
[14:16] | I am waiting on a guy to talk… | 我是在等人 |
[14:18] | – he’s a reporter. – Is he? | – 他是个记者 – 是吗 |
[14:20] | Look, you wouldn’t get it. Your jacket is fluorescent. | 听著 你是不会懂的 你还穿著件荧光外套 |
[14:22] | – Oh, I get it, sir. – Really? You do? | – 我懂得 先生 – 你懂吗 |
[14:26] | Jonah Ryan, Maddox Team. | Jonah Ryan Maddox小队 |
[14:28] | This is Rob from the “Daily Mirror.” | 我是Rob “每日镜报”的记者 |
[14:29] | – You’ve got a story? – Hey, where are you? | – 你有料要爆吗 – 你在哪 |
[14:32] | Why do you want to meet in a fucking car park? | 为什么你会选在那种白痴地下停车场见面 |
[14:33] | I don’t know, I just thought “Watergate, Deep Throat.” | 我不知道 我觉得“水门事件”的线人深喉咙也会选这个地方 |
[14:37] | You son of a… | 你这个狗娘… |
[14:38] | Look, let’s just meet in a pub. | 听著 我们在酒吧见面就行了 |
[14:41] | How about a coffee? | 喝咖啡怎么样 |
[14:45] | Eight pounds for two coffees? Thank you, America. | 八英镑就这两杯咖啡 真多亏了你们美国 |
[14:48] | I could get four pints of Ruddles for that. | 我都可以买四品脱红石郡(啤酒)了 |
[14:50] | Okay, check this out. | 好了 听著 |
[14:52] | The vice president is fucking her personal trainer. | 副总统和她的健身教练搞在一起了 |
[14:56] | Ooh. | 哦 |
[15:00] | No. Not really interested. Is that all you have? | 不感兴趣 你说完了吗 |
[15:01] | No, I’ve got a super hot British source with a super sexy voice. | 我的消息来源是一位声音超性感的超级性感的英国女士跟我说的 |
[15:04] | She sounds like Mary Poppins on all fours. | 她听起来完全就是玛丽·包萍的转世 |
[15:06] | You do realize Mary Poppins would be over 100 by now? | 你知道玛丽·包萍到现在的话已经超过一百岁了 |
[15:09] | Yeah, and I’d love to sweep her chimney, eh? | 我知道 我很乐愿清理她两腿之间的蜘蛛网 |
[15:11] | If you know what I mean? | 你懂我的意思的话 |
[15:12] | No. Shall we just go to the pub? | 不懂 我们还是直接去酒馆吧 |
[15:14] | There’s one over there, they’ll do a shit coffee. | 那里也有 他们也有这些难喝得要死的咖啡 |
[15:16] | No, no, no, see, here’s the thing. | 不 不 不 听我说 事情是这样的 |
[15:17] | This guy Ray, he had a blog a couple of years ago, right? | 这个叫Ray的家伙 他几年前有一个博客 |
[15:19] | But it got deleted. So I did some research… | 但是被删掉了 所以我就搜了一下 |
[15:23] | – So you Googled it. – No, I didn’t just Google it. | – 所以你就谷歌了一下 – 没有 我不单是去谷歌找 |
[15:24] | I found this thing called the “Internet Archive”… | 我找到了一个叫“互联网档案馆”的东西… |
[15:27] | So you Googled it. | 你是用谷歌搜的吧 |
[15:28] | I Googled “Internet Archive,” yes, | 我谷歌了一下“互联网档案馆”这点没错 |
[15:30] | and I found it there. On the Internet Archive. | 而且还真被我找到了 就在互联网档馆里 |
[15:32] | I found screen grabs of his old blog, right? | 我找到他以前博客的屏幕截图 对吧 |
[15:35] | What Ray said was, and I quote, | 然后Ray以前的博客里写著 我引述一下啊 |
[15:37] | “Obesity is a punishment | 肥胖就是一种报应 |
[15:39] | for sins committed in a previous life. | 是他们为前世所犯下的罪所要付出的代价 |
[15:41] | Fat people have to learn self-discipline | 肥胖的人应该要学著自律 |
[15:43] | until they are rid of the demon that lives within them.” | 直到摆脱那些与他们如影随形的恶魔才算成功 |
[15:47] | – Oh, hello. – Yeah. | – 太劲爆了吧 – 就是 |
[15:49] | What do you have to say about that? | 还有够爆点吧 |
[15:50] | “Daniwah!” | 益口器 |
[15:52] | – Excuse me one second. Ben. – Peter. | – 抱歉 我要离开一下 你好Ben – 你好Peter |
[15:55] | – Great service. – Yes, it was very moving. | – 办的不错 – 的确 活动办的挺感人 |
[15:57] | I thought the vice president’s speech | 我觉得副女总女士的演讲 |
[15:59] | was quite excellent. | 真是精彩绝伦 |
[16:02] | You don’t happen to know her whereabouts, do you? | 你应该不是很清楚她现在人在何处 是吧 |
[16:05] | She’s on the phone. State Department. | 她在打电话呢 跟国务院有事要谈 |
[16:07] | Right. | 是哦 |
[16:09] | I saw the German chancellor | 我刚看到德国总理 |
[16:12] | just now heading toward the Lady Chapel. | 正在往圣母堂走过去 |
[16:17] | Yeah. He was going in there to pray privately. | 是啊 他想去那边私下做祷告 |
[16:21] | I overheard him speaking to one of his aides. | 他刚才跟助理讲话的时候我偷听到了一点 |
[16:23] | Oh, you overheard. You speak German? | 是吗 偷听到的 你会说德语吗 |
[16:27] | Yes… ja, as they say in Germany. | 是的 是滴 如果用德语说的话 |
[16:33] | My German’s a little bit rusty, I must admit. | 我的德语倒是不怎么样 这点我承认 |
[16:35] | Oh, God. So is mine. | 天呐 我的也好不到哪去 |
[16:37] | Ich muss wieder zur schule gehen. | 【德语】我应该回去上学 |
[16:40] | Absolutely. | 那是当然 |
[16:44] | Good times. | 多美好的时光啊 |
[16:47] | – At school? – What? | – 你是指校园时光吗 – 你说什么 |
[16:49] | I said, “I should go back to school.” | 我说的是 我应该回去上学 |
[16:51] | Yes. Well, the thing about German | 呃 好吧 德语这种东西 |
[16:54] | is once it’s with you, it stays with you. | 你一旦学会了 就很难会忘掉它 |
[16:56] | It’s like riding ein bike. | 就像学会骑单车一样 |
[17:00] | Is the vice president in the Lady Chapel with the German chancellor? | 副总统是不是在圣女堂跟德国总理会面 |
[17:03] | No, I told you before, she’s on the phone. | 没有 我不是告诉您了吗 她在讲电话 |
[17:06] | Mm-hmm. Okay. | 是吗 好吧 |
[17:08] | Okay, because is that not quite clearly her hat? | 可那就是她的帽子 不是吗 |
[17:14] | Mm. No, I don’t think it is. | 不是 我看不像是她的帽子 |
[17:17] | – No, that’s not her hat. – I think it is her hat. | – 那根本就不是她的帽子 – 我觉得那就是她的帽子 |
[17:20] | It’s definitely her hat. | 绝对就是那一顶 |
[17:22] | I’ll tell you how I know, | 我来告诉你们我是怎么看出来的 |
[17:23] | because I remember when I first saw it, | 因为我第一次看到那顶帽子 |
[17:25] | thinking to myself, “What a hideous hat.” | 就在心里想说 这帽子也太丑了吧 |
[17:27] | It is like she stuck her head in a swan | 她看起来就像是一头扎进了一只天鹅的身体里 |
[17:30] | and it’s exploded. | 还硬是把那只天鹅给塞爆了 |
[17:31] | Tsk. I don’t believe it is, sir. | 啧 我不觉得是她的帽子 先生 |
[17:35] | Well, du lugst. | 好吧 【德语】你就撒谎吧 |
[17:38] | Hilarious. | 真是太好笑了 |
[17:40] | – Mm. It means “you’re lying.” – I know. | – 我的意思是你在撒谎 – 我知道 |
[17:44] | Okay. Okay, so we’re all perfectly comfortable | 好了 好了 所以咱们现在都站在这里 |
[17:47] | standing here pretending that we can’t quite clearly see | 假装看不清那是不是副总统的帽子 |
[17:50] | the vice president in the Lady Chapel | 也假装不知道副总统就在圣母堂 |
[17:52] | with the German chancellor | 跟德国总理会面并商讨跨大西洋安全组织的事宜 |
[17:53] | finalizing a deal about the TSO? | 却也还显得怡然自得 |
[17:59] | I wouldn’t say “comfortable.” | 我可不敢说咱们现在这样是 怡然自得 |
[18:01] | – Maybe that’s her hat? – I’ll see you at the press conference. | – 没准那真的是她的帽子 – 等到记者招待会的时候再见吧 |
[18:07] | Okay, so unelected loony | 好吧 一个不知名的疯子 |
[18:09] | has the ear and minge of the vice president. | 成了副总统的心头爱将 |
[18:11] | He says that fat people… no, fat kids… | 他还说 胖子们 不对 胖孩子们 |
[18:14] | fat kiddies have “sinned” in a past life. | 小胖孩子们 前世全都是罪人 |
[18:16] | Yeah. You know how upsetting that’s gonna be to fat people? | 没错 你知道胖子们听到这则新闻会有多难过吗 |
[18:19] | All of America is fat people. | 美国遍地都是胖子 |
[18:21] | That’s all we have. All of our children weigh 300 fucking pounds. | 就祗剩下胖子了 我们那边连孩子都他妈有270多斤 |
[18:25] | We’ve got fat kids too. I’ve got a fat kid. | 我们这儿也有胖孩子 我自己的女儿就很胖 |
[18:27] | Well, I can see her… I mean, that’s, uh… | 我能看出她… 我是说… |
[18:29] | she’s, um… right. We’ll ambush the vice president. | 她就是有点 算了 我们就用这点把副总统打个措手不及 |
[18:32] | We’ll get photos of her being surrounded | 我们得弄一张她跟胖孩子合照的照片 |
[18:33] | by fat kids dressed as devils. | 胖孩子们都得打扮成恶魔的样子 |
[18:35] | – Seriously? – Yeah. | – 你是说真的吗 – 当然 |
[18:36] | Oh, my God. You guys are fucking brutal. | 我的天啊 你们这帮家伙也太他妈狠了吧 |
[18:38] | This calls for a celebration. | 是时候该庆祝一下了 |
[18:40] | Come on, I’ll give you the first pint, at least. | 来吧 至少第一杯要我请 |
[18:45] | 战争纪念新闻发布会 英国外交办事处 | |
[18:47] | …and, of course, those volunteers | 当然 还包括那些前往 |
[18:48] | who tend the war cemetery graves. | 战争纪念公墓的志愿者们 |
[18:50] | Let’s take some questions. | 现在可以提问了 |
[18:53] | Nick Hadley, “Daily Express.” | 我叫Nick Hadley 来自每日快讯 |
[18:55] | – Okay. – Madam Vice President, | – 好的 – 副总统女士 |
[18:57] | can you comment on the breaking story | 你可以就刚刚发布的一则 |
[18:59] | about your personal trainer, Ray Whelans? | 关于您私人健练Ray Whelans的新闻发表一下个人看法吗 |
[19:03] | – Uh… – Or would you like to comment? | – 呃 – 要发表一下看法吗 |
[19:05] | Well, I-I don’t know | 好吧 我并不清楚 |
[19:07] | what story it is you’re referring to. I’m so sorry… | 你所说的新闻的具体内容 所以很抱歉 |
[19:10] | He wrote an essay saying, | 他写过一篇文章 |
[19:12] | “Obese children are possessed by the devil | 内容是 肥胖的孩子都被恶魔附体 |
[19:15] | as a punishment for past sins.” | 因为他们前世全都是罪人 |
[19:18] | – Uh, wow. Goodness. I… – Way to go, Dan. | – 哦 我的天呐 我 – 这下好了吧 Dan |
[19:21] | – Way to go, Ray. – Yeah, just throw the blame around. | – 这下好了吧 Ray – 好了 开始互相指责吧 |
[19:24] | Not at me, though. It’s not my fault. | 反正怪不到我头上 又不是我惹的祸 |
[19:25] | Your source? I don’t know anything about it. | 你是从哪得知的 我真的是一点都不知道有这种事 |
[19:27] | – The essay’s online, here. – Is it? Okay. | – 他的言论就在互联网上 你看 – 是吗 好吧 |
[19:30] | That is a thoroughly bizarre story. | 这件事实在是太离奇了 |
[19:32] | It’s called “cosmic balance.” | 这叫做 因果轮回 |
[19:34] | Not anything the Buddha didn’t talk about. | 佛祖自己都经常讲什么因果轮回的 |
[19:36] | Yeah, well, Buddha’s got a big fat ass, Ray. | 是吧 可是佛祖的屁股比谁的都大 |
[19:38] | I believe in karma. | 我相信因果报应 |
[19:41] | – Does that make me weird? – Yes! | – 这样会很奇怪吗 – 是的 |
[19:42] | It just has quotes leaping out. Here’s one. | 一直有人在网上散布引述他写过的内容 又有一条 |
[19:45] | “Body fat stores all that is bad in us. | 脂肪把所有的坏东西都储存在我们的体内 |
[19:48] | Too much, and the host is enveloped in sin.” | 太多了 于是连带著脂肪的主人也变成了一个罪人 |
[19:50] | Wow. | 哇 |
[19:52] | Guys, I wrote a treatise a couple of years ago. | 伙计们 那都是我好几年前写的东西了 |
[19:55] | – I write a lot of “treatii.” – “Treatises,” Ray. The normal plural. | – 我写过很多滥文的 – 那叫论文 Ray 这你都会说错 |
[19:58] | – Hello? – Hey, I just wanted to say thanks for the lead, | – 你好 – 嘿 我就是想打电话谢谢你给我的消息 |
[20:01] | – “me olde Pearly Queen.” – My pleasure. | – 我敬爱的女王 – 这是我的荣幸 |
[20:04] | Another…? | 再来一杯吗 |
[20:06] | Two more. Two pints, please. | 再来两个 两大杯 谢谢 |
[20:07] | I was wondering if you were available this evening | 我想问问你今天晚上有没有时间 |
[20:10] | by chance you would like to join me for some dinner. | 可不可以陪我一起共进晚餐 |
[20:12] | I’ve found a very charming gastropub. | 我找到了一家非常棒的酒食馆 |
[20:13] | Uh, that sounds lovely. Brilliant. | 【英国口音】听著不错 真是太好了 |
[20:16] | Text the details to my cell… mobile. | 把时间地点发送到我手… 是移动电话上 |
[20:18] | So this idea that “fat is fate,” | 所以他的这个想法 “肥胖是命中注定” |
[20:21] | that’s nonsense, is it? | 简直就是胡扯 您觉得呢 |
[20:23] | I am certain that the Deputy Prime Minister | 我很确信副首相现在 |
[20:26] | would like to move on now | 还有更重要的议题 |
[20:28] | to the matters at hand. | 需要进行讨论 |
[20:30] | Oh, I… I think we’re in it now. | 没事 我 我觉得这个话题就很重要 |
[20:32] | I think we probably should see this through to the end. | 我看我们干脆今天就把这件事彻底弄明白好了 |
[20:35] | What’s going on? Well, where is she? | 到底怎么回事 好吧 那她现在在哪里 |
[20:38] | Yeah, I got this. I got this. I can… | 我能搞定这件事 能搞定的 我能 |
[20:40] | Here’s what we’re gonna do. | 不然我们就这样 |
[20:43] | We are gonna go big on Prince Charles. | 我们要大肆宣传副总统跟查理斯王子会面的事情 |
[20:45] | No, no, scratch that. We’re gonna cancel Charles. | 不 不 换掉这条 我们要取消跟查理斯王子的行程 |
[20:48] | – What? – We’re canceling Charles, okay? | – 什么 – 又要取消掉跟查理斯的会面吗 |
[20:50] | Do you hate fat people? | 那您仇视肥胖群体吗 |
[20:51] | You know what, let me just put this to rest, okay? | 好吧 不如我现在就把这件风波平定下来好了 |
[20:53] | I have always been a friend of the fa… full-figured folks. | 其实我一直都跟肥… 丰满硕大的人士有缘 |
[20:58] | Okay, my pretend friends. | 好了 我所谓的朋友们 |
[21:00] | I gotta go back to DC. Something very big has happened | 我必须要回特区了 发生了很大条的事情 |
[21:03] | – and I’ve gotta be there. – What is it? | – 所以我必须马上赶过去 – 发生了什么事 |
[21:05] | – Daniwah! – Daniwah. | – 益口器 – 益口器 |
[21:07] | What’s that? | 到底什么事 |
[21:10] | – Easy, buddy. – Hey, hey, hey! | – 慢点 伙计 – 喂 喂 喂 |
[21:13] | Get your hands off me, all right? | 不要碰我 好吗 |
[21:15] | I don’t want to catch your fucking idiocy. | 我他妈可不想被你这个蠢货传染 |
[21:16] | – I can… – Whoa, whoa! | – 我可以 – 哇 哇 |
[21:19] | Oh, he’s having a heart attack. Are you having a heart attack? | 他这应该犯心脏病了 你是不是犯心脏病了 |
[21:21] | No, I think he’s just having a breakdown. | 不会 不会 我猜他衹是崩溃了而已 |
[21:22] | I think this is, like, indigestion or something. | 我应该衹是 消化不良或是之类的 |
[21:25] | I don’t think I should have eaten that Scotch egg. | 一定是吃那什么苏格兰肉包蛋吃坏了 |
[21:28] | Is that that egg with the sausage wrapped around it? | 你是说那个用香肠裹的鸡蛋吗 |
[21:30] | Never mind. Not important. | 当我没说 反正也不重要 |
[21:31] | Ray, I need to speak with you privately. | Ray 我需要跟你单独讲谈一谈 |
[21:33] | Mike, you’re in charge. | Mike 这里由你负责 |
[21:37] | – Yes, sir. – Oh, my God, Mike. | – 好的 先生 – 我的天呐 Mike |
[21:40] | Oh, my God. | 我的老天呐 |
[21:42] | I got… I got this, I got this. | 我没事 我能搞定 能搞定 |
[21:46] | Siri, Ray Whelans’ treatii… treatises. | Siri 帮我搜Ray Whelans的滥 是论文 |
[21:49] | Okay, okay. | 好了 这下可好 |
[21:50] | People are disturbed by your role. | 大家对你在这里的身份感到不安 |
[21:53] | Yeah, they think folks who are physical can’t be cerebral. | 没错 他们都觉得胸大的人不该像我这样有脑 |
[21:55] | They think those two things are separate, that they’re not symbiotic. | 他们觉得胸大就该无脑 胸跟脑是不可以同时拥有的 |
[22:00] | No, no, you don’t understand. | 不是 不是 你根本没懂我的意思 |
[22:02] | Oh, I do, I do. Look… | 我懂 我懂 你的意思是 |
[22:03] | people think, “He’s a fitness guy, | 人们总认为 他身材那么棒 |
[22:06] | how can he know about politics?” | 怎么可能会懂政治呢 |
[22:07] | I get you, Kent. | 我懂你的 Kent |
[22:09] | Again, I don’t think you do. | 我再说一次 你根本没搞懂我的意思 |
[22:12] | People think Selina’s judgment is bad | 如果Selina听从了像你这样 |
[22:15] | if she listens to people like you | 信仰有点蠢的人的话 |
[22:18] | – whose beliefs are very… stupid. – Exactly… people. | – 人们会觉得她的判断力不是很好的 – 没错 就是人们 |
[22:22] | You’re not getting it. | 你怎么就听不懂呢 |
[22:23] | You know, the brain is a muscle. | 你知道吗 人的大脑也是一块肌肉 |
[22:26] | No, it isn’t. | 不是 根本就不是 |
[22:27] | And I have sympathy. I do have… | 而且我很有同理心 我真的 |
[22:29] | deep sympathy for those who struggle with their weight. | 对那些跟自己的体重做抗争的人很有同理心 |
[22:33] | And I will go on to say that even I, as a young teenager, | 而且我还要说 就连我自己 当我还衹有十几岁的时候 |
[22:36] | had a bit of a struggle with my weight | 我也曾跟自己的体重做过一段抗争 |
[22:39] | as I’m sure almost everyone here in this room | 我也确信几乎在场的每一个人 |
[22:43] | has had at one moment or another in their life. | 人生中都应该有过相似或类似的经历 |
[22:53] | I can’t feel my hands. Do you feel my hands? | 我感觉不到自己的手了 你能感觉到我的手吗 |
[22:55] | Yeah, I can feel them, but that’s not how it works. | 我能感觉到 但是你不该这样把手伸来伸去 |
[22:58] | I’m Googling your symptoms right now. What are your symptoms? | 我正在网上谷歌你的症状 你都有什么症状 |
[23:00] | – Massive pain. – Where? In your chest? | – 非常的痛 – 哪儿痛 胸口吗 |
[23:02] | Yeah, like right where my hand is clutching. | 是的 就是我现在手放的位置 |
[23:04] | The pain is right around there. | 就这附近非常的痛 |
[23:06] | – I’m trying to help. – Like, under my heart? Right in the middle… | – 我已经在尽力帮忙了 – 应该就在心脏以下 卡在 |
[23:09] | Do you taste copper? | 你嘴里有铜的味道吗 |
[23:11] | I think you’re having a panic attack. That’s what… | 我觉得你就是惊恐发作 这症状就跟 |
[23:13] | No, no, no. | 不是 不是 不是 |
[23:15] | I don’t panic. I’m the fucking iceman. | 我从不惊恐的 我他妈就没有感情 |
[23:17] | That’s why I’m the campaign manager. | 所以才能当上竞选经理 |
[23:19] | – Call Sue. – What’s the codes you put before the number? | – 给Sue打电话 – 从这里打电话是不是要加国际长途号 |
[23:22] | – 0-0-1. U.S. – I just have her name, so I need to memorize the number | – 0-0-1 美国的长途号 – 我看到她的名字了 不过我要把她的号码记下来 |
[23:25] | before I put the codes in. | 然后再加国际长途号打过去 |
[23:26] | Hey, Sue? Sorry. Hey, listen… | 是Sue吗 打扰了 听著 |
[23:28] | Oh, shit. | 我操 |
[23:30] | How much exactly did you weigh? | 你那时候到底有多重 |
[23:32] | Uh… okay. Well, at my very biggest, I would say | 呃 好吧 我最重的时候 大概有 |
[23:35] | I was probably roughly around 151 | 我估计差不多有137斤 |
[23:38] | or 152 pounds. I don’t know | 或是138斤 我不知道 |
[23:40] | what that translates to in terms of “stones.” | 换算成“英石”的话应该是多少 |
[23:44] | – That’s a lot. – Yeah, heavy. | – 那可真是不少啊 – 是啊 好重哦 |
[23:46] | Oh, is it? That’s a lot? Okay. | 是吗 会很多吗 好吧 |
[23:47] | This is like the Queen’s china. | 这应该是女皇的瓷器 |
[23:49] | They’re never gonna let us back into England again. | 他们再也不会让咱们来英国了 |
[23:52] | – We need to research everything Ray Whelans ever wrote… – Oh, my God! | – 我们必须要搜索到Ray Whelans写的所有东西 – 我的天呐 |
[23:54] | – Shh. It doesn’t matter. – It does matter! | – 安静点 碎了也没关系的 – 有关系 |
[23:56] | – This is the fuckin’ Queen’s china! – Shh! | – 这他妈都是女皇的瓷器 – 小点声 |
[23:58] | It’s been something that’s… you know, it’s a part… it’s my history | 这都是我的过往 你们也知道 这都是我人生的经历 |
[24:01] | and it’s… I can’t say that I was proud to be… | 而且 我也不能说 我为自己的身形感到骄傲 |
[24:04] | as enormous as I was, but there you have it. | 你们现在也都知道了 |
[24:07] | – What are you looking for? – I’m looking for a napkin to at least cover it. | – 你又在找什么呐 – 至少找一张餐巾把这些都盖起来吧 |
[24:11] | – Oh, my God. – Behind the curtain. Put it behind the curtain. | – 我的天呐 – 窗帘后面 藏到窗帘后面 |
[24:15] | Go. | 快点 |
[24:18] | You really don’t get it, | 你真是听不懂人话呀 |
[24:20] | so I’m going to keep this very simple. You’re fired. | 那我还是直说好了 你被开除了 |
[24:25] | I get you. Very simple. | 我懂了 简单明了 |
[24:29] | – Yes, it is. – Great. | – 没错 就这么简单 – 好的 |
[24:31] | I’m so pleased we had this talk. | 真高兴能够跟你畅谈 |
[24:33] | Let’s see where we all are in a month or so. | 再过一个月左右我们再看看自己发展的怎么样吧 |
[24:36] | This is amazing. | 你真是太让人刮目相看了 |
[24:38] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[24:39] | – Hurry up, Gary. – Shit. | – 动作快点 Gary – 操 |
[24:43] | Oh, my God. | 我的天呐 |
[24:45] | What a fuckin’ misery marathon that was. | 刚才真他妈是一场无尽地折磨 |
[24:52] | – Where is everybody? – Dan had a nervous collapse. | – 人都跑哪去了 – Dan刚才紧张到崩溃 |
[24:55] | Amy’s taking him to the hospital. | Amy带他去医院了 |
[24:56] | Ben went back to DC. Kent’s firing Ray. | Ben有事回特区了 Kent忙著炒Ray的鱿鱼 |
[24:59] | And I’m in charge. | 所以这里交给我负责了 |
[25:02] | – Fuck! – I know, right? | – 操 – 我也是这么想的 对不对 |
[25:04] | I should just go back out there. | 还不如回去被他们继续折磨呢 |
[25:06] | – Did you see that? – Yep, I saw. | – 你看到刚才的情景了吗 – 是的 我看到了 |
[25:09] | Why? Why am I in London | 为什么 为什么非要来伦敦 |
[25:12] | talking about my enormous | 还要对自己过去的大到不行的身形和巨臀 |
[25:14] | jiggly-ass ass? | 夸夸其谈 |
[25:16] | Ma’am, but people love people who were like, fat | 女士 但是人们喜欢那些过去有点臃肿 |
[25:19] | – and they’re no longer fat. – No, they don’t. | – 但现在身材恢复的那些人的 – 不会 他们才不会喜欢 |
[25:21] | – Right. – Fat people don’t even vote. | – 没错 – 胖人连票都懒得去投 |
[25:24] | They can’t even be bothered to get out of the house, you know? | 他们懒到都不肯踏出屋子一步 |
[25:27] | There’s no food in the voting booth. | 因为投票亭里没有东西给他们吃 |
[25:29] | Ma’am, the House of Commons voted to censure | 女士 下议院刚刚通过投票 |
[25:32] | U.S. data monitoring activities. | 决定谴责美国的情报收集行为 |
[25:34] | – Huh? – And there’s five fat kids outside | – 什么 – 还有 外面站五个胖孩子 |
[25:37] | dressed as Satan. | 全都打扮成了撒旦的样子 |
[25:42] | Already? You know what we’re gonna do? | 这么快 你知道我们该怎么做吗 |
[25:46] | We’re gonna cancel on Prince Charles. | 我们得取消掉跟查理斯王子会面的行程 |
[25:48] | Gary, we’re gonna have to get out of here | Gary我们必须马上离开这里 |
[25:50] | the back way or something. | 从后门还是别的出口之类的 |
[25:53] | – Gary…? – Yep, yep. | – Gary – 好的 收到 |
[26:00] | God, I hate this stupid country so much. | 天呐 我都恨死这个蠢国家了 |
[26:03] | Nothing makes sense here, you know? | 一切都不合常理 你知道吗 |
[26:05] | You ask what temperature it is, you get some tiny little number. | 你跟他们问一下气温 结果他们跟你说的数字都低的可怜 |
[26:07] | I don’t know what… | 我都不知道那数字是什么… |
[26:10] | What? What is that supposed to mean? | 什么意思 那么低的数字到底是什么意思 |
[26:11] | Even the plugs here | 就连这里端插头 |
[26:14] | are bigger than the things that they power. | 都比跟它们接在一起的电器或手机还要大 |
[26:16] | Okay, ma’am, I’ve got to say something, so do not interrupt me. | 好了 女士 我有些话要跟您讲 所以请您千万不要打断我 |
[26:18] | – All right? – I will interrupt you whenever I want to interrupt you. | – 好吗 – 我愿意什么时候打断你就什么时候打断 |
[26:21] | – Okay, okay, but this is… – Like right now. | – 好吧 好吧 但是我是要说 – 现在就打断 |
[26:23] | – I wanted to interrupt you right now. – Ray is poison. | – 我现在就要打断你 – Ray就是一剂毒药 |
[26:25] | He’s got nothing to do with wellness. | 他根本不是被找来帮您提升体质的 |
[26:26] | He’s a sickness, and you’ve got him bad, | 他就是个毒瘤 但您却已经对他有点着迷 |
[26:28] | and you’ve got to get rid of him. | 所以您必须要把他戒掉 |
[26:29] | Do you actually think that I don’t know that? | 你真的以为我自己不清楚这一点吗 |
[26:33] | I just got “Brit-fucked” by that balloon animal. | 我刚就是因为他这个无脑生物才会被这帮英国佬奸到体无完肤 |
[26:37] | Ray’s gone. Trust me. | Ray必须要消失 相信我 |
[26:39] | That is such a huge relief. | 听到这话我就安心了 |
[26:43] | He was getting into everything, you know? | 他真是无孔不入 你知道吗 |
[26:45] | Yeah, I know, I know. | 我知道 我知道 |
[26:46] | I mean, my God, Dan only hired him as a sex slave. | 我是说 天呐 Dan不过是把他请来给您当性奴而已 |
[26:53] | – What? – Uh… | – 你说什么 – 呃 |
[26:58] | Dan, he hired Ray as a… | Dan他把Ray请来是 |
[27:01] | as a sex slave, did you not know? | 给您当性奴的 您不知道吗 |
[27:05] | He… he pimped me out? | 他 他帮我拉皮条吗 |
[27:09] | Yeah, yeah. | 是啊 是吧 |
[27:18] | Who knows about this? | 还有谁知道这件事 |
[27:20] | Uh, me, Amy and Mike. | 呃 我Amy和Mike |
[27:22] | – Okay. – And Ben, Kent and Sue. Everybody. | – 好的 – 还有Ben Kent和Sue 还有所有人 |
[27:25] | Everybody pretty much knows, ma’am. | 大家几乎都知道了 女士 |
[27:26] | Give me my phone. Just give it to me. | 把电话给我 快点给我 |
[27:30] | Yeah. Dan is so fired. | 好了 Dan确定不能再留在身边了 |
[27:37] | I gotta say, Amy. You’re like an actual friend. I mean, throughout all this… | 我不得不说 Amy 你真是一个真朋友 我的意思是 撇开一切 |
[27:41] | you know, me being made campaign manager over you… | 你也知道Selina选我当竞选经理却没选你 |
[27:43] | I mean, you could have been a real bitch, and you’ve been great. | 我是说 你可以用尽手段来搞我 但你却对我这么好 |
[27:45] | Well, I guess I’m a team player. | 好吧 我还是懂得要团队合作的 |
[27:47] | Knock, knock. Hey, buddy, how you doin’? | 有人吗 嘿 伙计 怎么样了 |
[27:50] | Am I hallucinating? Can I please get some better drugs? | 我这是产生药物幻觉了吗 能不能给我换好一点的药 |
[27:54] | How are you feeling? You doing okay? | 你感觉怎么样 好点了吗 |
[27:55] | What the fuck are you doing here, Jonah? | 你他妈怎么跑到这儿来了 Jonah |
[27:58] | What, are you molesting coma patients? | 你是跑来猥亵那些昏迷的病人吗 |
[28:00] | Is that a thing? I might, now. | 还可以这样吗 那我倒要试试 |
[28:02] | Maybe I’ll just put them in some funny hats. | 或许我应该给他们戴几顶滑稽的帽子 |
[28:04] | No, I’m just here because I wanted to… | 讲真的 我来这儿衹是因为我 |
[28:07] | tell you how sorry I am that you had a massive nervous breakdown. | 听说你精神崩溃以后感到很难过 |
[28:09] | – Huh, yeah. – I also just wanted to tell you… | – 蛤 是吗 – 还有 我想跟你说 |
[28:12] | that I’m the one that broke you, | 其实害你崩溃的人是我 |
[28:15] | because I broke that personal trainer story. | 因为那个私人健练的新闻是我爆出来的 |
[28:20] | – That was me. – What are you talking about? | – 就是我 – 你在说什么呐 |
[28:22] | Oh, I got a tip from some super hot British chick. | 我从一个热辣英伦小妞那里得到的消息 |
[28:24] | I’m actually going to see her right now. | 其实我正打算现在去跟她会面呢 |
[28:26] | – So those flowers aren’t for Dan? – Oh, fuck, no. | – 那 你那束花不是送给Dan的 – 当然不他妈可能 |
[28:29] | No, those are for my “filthy Mary Poppins” | 这些是我诱她向我劈开双腿敲门砖 |
[28:31] | and I’m gonna give her a “spoonful of sugar.” | 而且将要射她一身的甜精 |
[28:33] | Oh, how delightful. I have to go, so get well, and… | 哇 真是太美好了 我得走了 快点好起来 还有 |
[28:37] | ah… on the other hand, | 呃 这样说来的话 |
[28:40] | Selina just fired you as campaign manager, | Selina刚刚免去了你竞选经理的职位 |
[28:42] | so take as long as you need. Take longer. | 所以你还是慢慢修养吧 越久越好 |
[28:48] | 美国大使居所 | |
[28:49] | Sue, forgive me. This is a terrible thing to ask, | Sue 请原谅我 因为我有一个不情之请 |
[28:52] | but I’m afraid that we’re going to have to cancel Prince Charles. | 因为恐怖我们可能要取消跟查理斯王子会面的行程了 |
[28:56] | Do you realize how difficult and demeaning it was | 你知道我是耗费了多少的精力 |
[28:59] | for me to set up that meeting? | 才能让你们可以跟他会面吗 |
[29:01] | – And it was a triumph, Sue. – You have put me in a hideous situation. | – 我们一定会记得你这个功劳的 Sue – 你现在让我进退两难 |
[29:04] | Remotely, I might add. So from now on, | 而且还是远隔千里让我难堪 所以从现在起 |
[29:07] | remotely is how we will interact. | 咱俩的互动就仅限于千里之外 |
[29:08] | Uh, Sue, there’s no need to take that tone. | 呃 Sue 你的语气没必要这么糟糕了 |
[29:11] | I’m used to a better class of tone, so just… | 还是以前的语气好一点 所以你就 |
[29:20] | – She had to take another call. – Of course. Okay. | – 她还有别的电话要接 – 当然 当然 |
[29:23] | I have to take this outside. | 我去外面接个电话 |
[29:25] | Yep. | 知道了 |
[29:29] | Wha…? | 你他妈 |
[29:31] | My flight doesn’t leave until tomorrow night, | 我衹能预定到明天晚上的航班 |
[29:33] | so I figured it makes sense for me to be on Air Force Two. | 所以我想干脆跟你们一起搭空军二号回去好了 |
[29:37] | Uh, in what world would that make sense? | 啊 你哪个脑子告诉你可以这样 |
[29:39] | You need to get on your running machine, and run away. | 你现在马上就跳到你的跑步机上 然后给我跑出去 |
[29:43] | Running machines don’t go anywhere. | 在跑步机上跑步其实是跑不出去的 |
[29:47] | I understand. I get it. | 我知道 我懂 |
[29:49] | Ma’am… | 女士 |
[29:52] | I’m afraid I have some bad news. | 很抱歉 有坏消息 |
[29:54] | Oh, my God. Seriously? | 我的天呐 有完没完 |
[29:57] | Okay, let’s just… | 好了 我们干脆就 |
[29:59] | add it to the fucking heap. | 把它全都堆到一块算了 |
[30:01] | The First Lady has attempted to take her own life. | 总统夫人试图轻生 |
[30:06] | Oh… what?! | 什么 |
[30:09] | How? | 她怎么了 |
[30:11] | Overdose of sleeping pills and vodka. | 过量食用安眠药 还有伏特加 |
[30:13] | That’s why POTUS sent for Ben. | 所以总统才把Ben叫了过去 |
[30:15] | It was touch and go there for a while. | 情况一度非常危急 |
[30:17] | Oh… | 天呐 |
[30:20] | Really makes you put your own problems into perspective. | 不过这也能暂时平息我现在的这些风波 |
[30:23] | – Doesn’t it? Seriously? – It does. | – 对不对 你们说呢 – 确实如此 |
[30:26] | Although your problems are still pretty bad. | 不过您现在的情况仍旧很糟 |
[30:28] | Yeah, they are. | 的确是 |
[30:31] | I couldn’t help but overhear, | 我不是有意偷听 |
[30:32] | but I always thought that lady was a little damaged. | 不过我一直觉得总统夫人似乎已经不正常了 |
[30:35] | Jesus fucking Christ. You’re fired. | 唉呀我操了 你已经被解雇了 |
[30:39] | Okay? Get out. | 知道了吗 滚出去 |
[30:41] | – Unbelievable. – Isn’t it? | – 真是太奇葩了 – 谁说不是呢 |
[30:44] | All right, so I think this is the last of it. | 好了 这应该是最后一箱了 |
[30:46] | Okay. | 好的 |
[30:47] | Oh, wait, wait. What are we gonna do about Dan? | 对了 等一下 那Dan要怎么办 |
[30:50] | I don’t care. He missed the last chopper out. | 关我鸟事 这也算是让他躲过一劫 |
[30:52] | And, Ame? | 对了 Ame |
[30:54] | You are now officially | 我现在正式宣布 |
[30:56] | the new campaign manager. | 你成为我新的竞选经理 |
[30:58] | – Yes, ma’am. Thank you. – Okay. | – 好的 女士 谢谢您 – 好了 |
[31:01] | – So then I’m not in charge anymore? – Correct. | – 这就意味著我不用再掌控大局了吗 – 没错 |
[31:04] | Good, ’cause I could use a nap. | 太好了 终于可以睡个好觉了 |
[31:08] | Okay, let’s get the merrie olde fuck out of merrie olde England. | 好了 那咱们就赶紧他妈离开这个狗日的破英国吧 |
[31:10] | I need to be driven to the airport at “Diana speed,” okay? | 一定要用戴安娜王妃当年的车速把我送到机场 知道吗 |
[31:14] | Just more carefully, though, please. | 不过要小心路面交通 好吧 |
[31:24] | Ow. | 噢 |
[31:33] | Okay, let’s check out your chart. | 好了 让我来看看你的病历表 |
[31:35] | Let’s see how you’re doing here. Okay. | 看看你现在身体都有些什么状况 |
[31:38] | All right. “Dan Egan, 67, female.” | 好的 Dan Egan 67岁 女性 |
[31:41] | Unemployed campaign manager. | 刚刚失业的竞选经理 |
[31:44] | “30 different types of semen pumped from stomach, | 胃中含有三十种不同物种的精液 |
[31:46] | inverted nipples, abnormally high douche readings. | 两边乳头倒错 身体各种指数超表 |
[31:49] | That makes sense. Cancer of the soul, | 这很正常 毕竟是灵魂癌症 |
[31:52] | traces of dog excrement found around the corners of the mouth, | 嘴里残留犬类粪便 |
[31:56] | chronic cretinism, leprosy, | 慢性克汀病 麻风病 |
[31:58] | anal bleeding… | 肛门出血 |
[32:01] | tiny child balls”? | 睾丸尺寸与婴儿睾丸大小相同 |