时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:15] | – Hello? – Okay, what’s happening, Amy? | – 喂? – 艾米 什么情况? |
[00:17] | Morning, Madam President. It’s 5:00 A.M. | 早上好 总统女士 现在是凌晨五点 |
[00:20] | – And Nevada is still asleep. – Hello? What? | – 内华达还在睡觉 – 喂? 什么? |
[00:23] | Well, wake it the fuck | 快他妈起床 |
[00:23] | up ’cause I’m wondering if we should remove | 我在考虑要不要把印第安分区 |
[00:25] | the Native American precincts from the recount list. | 从重新计票的名单里去掉 |
[00:27] | I’m having reservations about the reservations. | 我有点不想保留那个保留地了[Reservation犹豫与印第安居留地两意] |
[00:29] | So figure that out and call me right back. I’m at Walter Reed. | 赶紧想清楚打给我 我在里德陆军医院 |
[00:32] | I’m meeting troops and shaking God only knows what. | 接见下军队 还要跟各路妖魔握手 |
[00:36] | Okay. | 好的 |
[00:53] | These are from the president’s last | 这是总统最新更改的 |
[00:55] | set of precinct changes for the recount challenge? | 重新计票区域里的吗? |
[00:57] | Yes, and the changes before that and the changes before that. | 是的 还有这之前 以及之前的之前的更改 |
[00:59] | She’s changed her mind more | 她改主意的次数比一个 |
[01:00] | times than a frickin’ child molester at Disneyland. | 恋童癖到了迪斯尼都多 |
[01:02] | You need to file this at the courthouse in exactly 17 minutes. | 你需要把这些在17分钟之内上交到法院 |
[01:05] | Yeah, and if you miss the deadline, | 对 你要是错过了时间期限 |
[01:06] | find a rattlesnake and shove that up your dick hole | 找一条响尾蛇自己爆菊吧 |
[01:08] | ’cause it’s a lot more fun than what I’ll do to you. | 那样也比我要对你做的事情好得多 |
[01:09] | And drive safe. | 一路平安哟 |
[01:12] | We’ve got Hallowes, Bennett, | 哈洛斯 班尼特 |
[01:13] | and Gabby Ramos doing press in Carson City | 还有加比·拉莫斯会在卡森城开发布会 |
[01:16] | and Maddox is flying in tonight. | 麦多克斯今晚飞过来 |
[01:17] | Oh, God, Maddox is probably going to study the effects | 天呐 麦多克斯估计要用他的鸡巴 |
[01:19] | of legalized prostitution on his dick. | 来领略一下妓女合法化的效果 |
[01:23] | Catherine, out. | 凯瑟琳 出去 |
[01:24] | All right, so do we have any idea | 所以我们知道奥布莱恩 |
[01:26] | what this O’Brien press conference is about? | 这个发布会是关于什么的吗? |
[01:28] | – No idea. – Perfect. | – 不知道 – 完美 |
[01:29] | We’re working on our video connection with Amy as we speak. | 我们正想办法跟艾米视频连线 |
[01:31] | Well, maybe we can get some six-year-old Asian kid to fix it. | 大概我们该找个六岁的亚洲小孩来修 |
[01:35] | – Mike, when’s your baby coming? – Coming soon, ma’am. | – 迈克 你孩子啥时候来? – 马上啦 |
[01:37] | We’re gonna name her Ellen after Wendy’s mom. | 我们想用温蒂妈妈的名字 叫艾琳 |
[01:40] | Actually, her stepmom. She has a difficult relation… | 其实是她继母 她跟亲妈关系不太… |
[01:43] | misunderstood your level of interest, sorry. | 理解错了 你并不关心 对不起 |
[01:45] | Hey, guys, watching the press conference? | 各位 在看新闻发布会吗? |
[01:47] | Yeah. Amy, just listen a bit before you start talking. | 废话 艾米 张嘴之前稍微听听 |
[01:51] | – Our founding fathers… – All right, here we go. | – 我们的开国元勋… – 好 开始了 |
[01:54] | …entrusted the American people with the right to choose… | …赋予了美国人民选择的权利… |
[01:57] | I mean, will you look at Montez? | 蒙特兹你们还看得下去? |
[01:59] | Seriously, I’m more Hispanic than she is. | 我看着都比她西裔 |
[02:01] | You know? Where’s she from, Santo Connecticut? | 她哪来的? 康涅狄格州吗? |
[02:03] | She summers in Vinyardo Del Martha. | 她夏天在马萨葡萄园岛度假 |
[02:05] | Can Montez look less Hispanic? | 蒙特兹还能更不西裔一点吗? |
[02:06] | Jesus, Amy, we already covered that, okay? | 天呐艾米 我们已经说过这个了好吗? |
[02:09] | She’s from El New Hampshire. | 她来自El 新罕布什尔州 [El为西语名词前缀] |
[02:12] | …James Whitman to head up our recount team. | …詹姆斯·惠特曼来领导我们的票数重计队伍 |
[02:16] | – Jesus! They got James Whitman. – This is not optimal. | – 天哪! 他们居然找了詹姆斯·惠特曼. – 这不是很理想啊 |
[02:20] | Where I’m from a vote is a vote, the law is the law, | 我来的地方 一票就是一票 法律就是法律 |
[02:23] | – and the count is the count. – He makes a lot of sense. | – 计票就是计票 – 真有道理啊 |
[02:25] | All right, so they’ve got | 所以他们找了个州务卿 |
[02:26] | a Secretary of State and what do I have? | 我有什么呢? |
[02:29] | Harpo, Chico, and Shito. | 哈珀 奇科 还有 搅屎托[指喜剧演员组合马克思兄弟] |
[02:30] | – You know who we need? – Who? Who do we need? | – 你知道我们需要谁吗? – 谁? 我们需要谁? |
[02:32] | Bob Bradley, my old mentor. | 鲍勃·布拉德利 我之前的导师 |
[02:34] | – The Eagle. – That’d be amazing. | – 雄鹰兄弟会成员 – 太好了 |
[02:35] | Served in more administrations than any man alive. | 比任何活人在政府都待得久 |
[02:38] | Also an accomplished ballroom dancer. | 还是位相当出色的社交舞舞蹈家 |
[02:39] | Okay, great, done. Let’s get him. Bob Bradley. | 太好了 就找他了 鲍勃·布拉德利 |
[02:42] | – He’s our Whitman hit man. – Madam President, excuse me. | – 他就是我们对付惠特曼的利器 – 总统女士 打扰一下 |
[02:45] | I have the meeting with the Nevada Secretary of State. | 我和内华达州务卿有个会议 |
[02:47] | Oh, Amy, don’t forget to bring Richard with you. | 艾米 别忘了带上理查德一起 |
[02:49] | Wait, really? Richard? He’s… | 等一下 真的么 理查德? 他那么… |
[02:52] | Ma’am, the DOD wants us to know that now the Chinese hackers | 女士 国防部通知我们中国黑客已经 |
[02:54] | have breached White House employee files. | 盗得我们的白宫工作人员名单 |
[02:56] | Maybe they can find out what some of these people are doing. | 或许他们能知道这里有些人到底是干嘛吃的 |
[02:58] | Ooh, tell me about it. | 真的是 |
[03:00] | Oh, and you have a drop-by at a brunch | 你要在个早午餐处露个脸 |
[03:02] | to thank campaign volunteers. | 感谢竞选的志愿者们 |
[03:03] | To thank them for what? | 感谢他们什么? |
[03:04] | This Olympic-size swimming pool of shit | 给我创造这奥林匹克比赛游泳池 |
[03:07] | that I’m doing the backstroke in right now? | 一样大的一池子屎 让我可以在里面仰泳? |
[03:09] | Not a good idea to cancel, ma’am. | 这个不建议取消 女士 |
[03:11] | Make Tom do it. | 让汤姆做这个 |
[03:12] | He loves all that fake smiley shit. | 他最喜欢这种假模假样的东西 |
[03:14] | Tom has his banking task force today. | 汤姆和他的金融特遣小组在一起 |
[03:16] | – His what? – It’s a veritable who’s who of Wall Street. | – 他的什么? – 是华尔街的真实版谁是谁 |
[03:19] | Well, that sounds a lot sexier than my thing. | 好吧 听起来比我的事情性感多了 |
[03:21] | Tell Tom that I get dibs on that. | 告诉汤姆我要做这个 |
[03:23] | It’s my presidential banking task force now. | 现在是我的总统金融特遣小组了 |
[03:26] | Well, Tom is not gonna be happy about that. | 汤姆不会高兴的 |
[03:28] | Well, good. That’s the way I like it. Open the door. | 最好了 我就要这样 开门 |
[03:31] | The president will be there shaking hands | 总统马上就要过去握手 |
[03:33] | and thanking some of the volunteers for their hard work | 以及感谢志愿者们的辛劳工作了 |
[03:35] | at some point in the near future. | 在不远的将来的某些时刻 |
[03:37] | I’ll get back. | 再联系 |
[03:39] | – No breakfast for this guy. – Who’s offering? | – 某人今天不吃早餐啦 – 说让你吃了? |
[03:42] | You are looking at a guy on the master cleanse. I feel amazing. | 你正在看着一个清肠禁食的人 我感觉棒呆 |
[03:46] | What in the lunatic fuck is the master cleanse? | 清肠禁食是什么玩意? |
[03:49] | Sounds like Nazi domestic policy. | 听起来就像纳粹的内部政策 |
[03:51] | Little known fact about the Nazis | 关于纳粹的一点小知识 |
[03:53] | their polling numbers within Germany, through the roof. | 他们在德国内部的投票数 高的吓人 |
[03:56] | Unbelievable numbers. Though also tragic. | 不可置信的数字 当然也挺悲剧 |
[03:59] | The Jewish demo couldn’t have been that good. | 犹太民主党就不可能那么强了 |
[04:01] | Yep, I don’t eat food anymore. | 对 我都不吃东西了 |
[04:02] | Just water, maple syrup, | 就喝点水 枫糖浆 |
[04:05] | lemon juice, and cayenne pepper. | 柠檬汁 再来点辣椒粉 |
[04:07] | Do you still take shits? | 你还拉得出屎? |
[04:09] | Not exactly take. | 不能叫拉屎了… |
[04:13] | Welcome to Nevada. | 欢迎来到内华达州 |
[04:14] | Everybody settle in. Make yourselves comfortable. | 大家请坐好 请随意 |
[04:16] | Members of the Meyer-James and O’Brien-Montez campaign. | 各位梅耶-詹姆斯以及奥布莱恩-蒙特兹团队的成员 |
[04:20] | Let’s talk ground rules. According to Nevada law, | 我们先说清规则 根据内华达州法律 |
[04:23] | if the recount sample shows a difference of 1% or more, | 如果重新计票样本结果出现了1%或以上的不一致 |
[04:26] | which in this case comes to 512 votes, | 也就是这次的512票 |
[04:30] | we go ahead and recount the whole state. | 我们将要对整个州的投票进行重新计数 |
[04:32] | Now, most of the voting here is touch screen, | 目前 大部分都是远程在线投票 |
[04:34] | so we can’t do more than retabulate those totals. | 所以我们要做到也仅仅是整理所有的投票结果 |
[04:36] | Except you could recount the voter-verified paper audit trails. | 但是你能重数选民认证的书面审计索引 |
[04:40] | Sometimes there are big discrepancies. | 有时这两者之间可是相差甚远啊 |
[04:41] | – Sir, in that case we motion… – On the other hand, | – 先生 这样的话我们想… – 但是 |
[04:43] | the ninth circuit court of appeals ruled in Crowley v. Nevada | 第九巡回上诉法庭若引鉴83年克劳利对内华达的判决 |
[04:46] | that you don’t have to recount | 这样就不用重新计数 |
[04:48] | the paper audit trails in local elections. | 当地的书面审计索引了 |
[04:49] | – That’s Crawley versus Nevada? – That’s Crowley. | – 是克拉利对内华达? – 是克劳利 |
[04:52] | Actually, you know what? I could email you. | 其实我可以邮件发给你 |
[04:53] | Or you could email me at splett2@splettnet.Net. | 或者你发邮件给我也行 我邮箱是splett2@splettnet.Net. |
[04:56] | Splett1 is my father. It’ll be sad to see him go, | Splett1被我爸用了 虽然他去世我会很难过 |
[04:58] | but it’ll be nice to get my hands on that handle, you know? | 但如果能把那个地址归我也蛮好的 你觉得呢 |
[05:01] | Is Meyer being a sore loser? | 梅耶尔是不是输不起啊? |
[05:03] | – Spirits are very high. – The president won the popular vote. | – 总统现在斗志十足 – 总统已经赢了多数票 |
[05:06] | I didn’t quite catch all your questions. | 我并没有听到你们所有的问题 |
[05:08] | – We had a pretty big setback in there. – We have to go. | – 我们在里面碰了个大钉子 – 我们得走了 |
[05:10] | We’re very late for another appointment. | 下面的会议我们已经迟到了 |
[05:11] | Thank you very much, everybody. | 谢谢大家 非常感谢 |
[05:12] | What is wrong with you, you Paddington Bear-looking fuck? | 你脑子进水了么 你这个帕丁顿熊玩意儿? |
[05:14] | You just gave them a Time | 你刚刚那简直是给他们了一本时代生活指导手册 |
[05:16] | Life instrction manual on how to fuck us. | 专门教他们怎么搞死我们 |
[05:17] | You guys have Michael Jordan sitting on the bench here, | 你们本来有迈克尔·乔丹在这儿随时恭候 |
[05:21] | but you’re starting Hakeem Olajutwat. | 可是非去捧哈基姆·奥拉朱旺 |
[05:23] | You are not Michael Jordan. | 你才不是什么迈克尔·乔丹 |
[05:24] | You are a seven-foot-seven goony-looking Lithuanian | 你就是个得了马凡式综合征还要死不死的 |
[05:26] | who’s gonna drop dead of Marfan syndrome. | 傻大个儿呆逼酒鬼 |
[05:28] | Get your ass in the car. | 快他妈给我滚上车 |
[05:30] | – The Eagle’s landed. – Yes, he has. | – 雄鹰到来了[引用76年《猛鹰雄风》电影名] – 是的他来了 |
[05:32] | – Madam President. – Yes? | – 总统女士 – 您说? |
[05:34] | This is truly an honor to serve you. | 为您服务我深感荣幸 |
[05:36] | Well, thank you very much. | 好的 真是非常感谢 |
[05:37] | Plus I would never miss the opportunity | 况且我绝不会错过 |
[05:40] | to dry fuck Jim Whitman up the ass. | 花式爆詹姆斯·惠特曼菊花的机会 |
[05:43] | Catherine, out. | 凯瑟琳 出去 |
[05:45] | Oh, Bob, I need to introduce you to Amy Brookheimer | 鲍勃我得给你介绍下艾米·布鲁克海默 |
[05:47] | and her team in Nevada right here. | 她的团队目前就在内华达 |
[05:49] | Nice to meet you, Mr. Bradley. | 很高兴见到你 布拉德利先生 |
[05:51] | How many lawyers you got on the ground in Carson City? | 在卡森市你手上有多少个律师? |
[05:53] | – I believe it’s roughly… | – 我想大概… |
[05:54] | I want you to double it by the end of the day. | 明天之前把那个数量翻一倍 |
[05:56] | Now, let’s talk about the actual recount. | 现在 我们来说说重新计票这事 |
[05:59] | Well, I noticed something funny about the mail-in ballots. | 我发现件关于邮寄选票的有意思的事儿 |
[06:01] | All right, let’s hear it, Affirmative Action Jackson. | 好的 说来听听 平权杰克森[美国一重金属乐队] |
[06:03] | Well, the county clerk of Nye | 奈县的书记官 |
[06:05] | County disqualified a huge number of mail-in ballots | 因为签名和选民名单不符 |
[06:07] | because the signatures didn’t match the voter rolls, | 把大量邮件投票计为无效 |
[06:09] | so I checked and he’s an O’Brien fundraiser. | 我去查了 发现他是奥布莱恩那派的筹款人 |
[06:12] | He probably chucked out a ton of Meyer votes. | 他肯定这样作废了大量支持梅耶的选票 |
[06:14] | Why aren’t you moving on this, blondie? | 你怎么没去调查这事 金发妞 |
[06:17] | Right, Amy. Come on, get it together. My God in heaven. | 对啊 艾米 长点脑子 我的老天 |
[06:20] | We will get right on it, ma’am, sir. | 我们立刻就去 总统女士 先生 |
[06:22] | Bob, what do you think? Are we gonna win this thing? | 鲍勃 你怎么看? 你觉得我们能胜出吗? |
[06:25] | I mean, really honestly, your true gut. | 我是说 你真实的想法 |
[06:28] | Well, Madam President, I’ve got big balls, | 总统女士 我可有很大的信心(巨大的蛋) |
[06:30] | – but neither one of them are crystal. – Oh, darn it. | – 而且保证绝对不是虚的 – 真讨厌 |
[06:32] | This reminds me of something that Dick Nixon used to say | 这让我想起尼克松那个屌人在 |
[06:35] | to Henry Kissinger back when that tricky son of a bitch | 打算把美国拉出越南那个泥潭的时候 |
[06:37] | was trying to get us out of that messy business called Vietnam. | 冲亨利·基辛格说的话了 |
[06:40] | – Vietnam, right. – He would say, “Henry, you son of a bitch. | – 是的 越南 – 他会说 “亨利 你个小婊砸 |
[06:44] | I can lead a horse to water, but I can’t milk it.” | 师傅领进门之类的我能办到 喂奶我可管不了啊.” |
[06:48] | Can’t milk it! I don’t even know what that means. | 不会喂奶! 我都不知道你在说什么 |
[06:51] | – I love it. – I’ve got to make a million phone calls. | – 但我喜欢 – 我还有一堆电话要打 |
[06:54] | – So you’ll have to excuse me. – All right. | – 请允许我失陪一下了 – 没问题 |
[06:55] | – Good-bye, everyone. – Good-bye. Fantastic. We got our guy. | – 大家再见 – 再见 太棒了 就是他了 |
[06:59] | – Hey, Bob. – Yeah? | – 嗨 鲍勃 – 嗯? |
[07:00] | You don’t remember me. I was an intern way back when you were… | 你肯定不记得我了 我是当初那个实习生 在你还是… |
[07:04] | Of course I remember you. | 我当然记得你 |
[07:05] | Lookie here. Ben Cafferty all grown up. | 快瞅瞅 本·卡弗蒂长大了 |
[07:09] | We used to have a million nicknames for this guy. | 我们原来给这小伙子起了无数个绰号 |
[07:11] | We called him Fatty Dicksuckle | 我们叫他舔屌胖仔 |
[07:13] | and B-B-Benny and the Jizz. | 还有什么笨尼 精爷 |
[07:16] | Buttfucker. | 操后门的 |
[07:17] | Buttfucker, that’s me. | 操后门的 对就是我 |
[07:19] | I can’t believe you remembered my nickname. | 不敢相信你都记得我的绰号 |
[07:21] | Good to see you. Nice to see you. | 看到你太高兴了 非常开心 |
[07:23] | Oh, good old Sue. You’re still here. | 亲爱的老苏 你还在这呢 |
[07:26] | – My, oh, my. – Still here? | – 天啊 天啊 – 还在这? |
[07:30] | He hasn’t worked in the White House since the late ’80s. | 上世纪80年代后他就不在白宫工作了 |
[07:33] | How old is Sue? | 苏到底多大啊? |
[07:36] | Well, that’s clearly a vote for Meyer. | 那一票肯定是投给梅耶的 |
[07:38] | It says her name right there. It’s a write-in. | 这写着她名字呢 这是个补名选票 |
[07:40] | It says “Fuck Selina Meyer.” | 上面写的是 “操赛琳娜·梅耶 “ |
[07:42] | If anything, that one should count for us. | 怎么说这票该算是我们的 |
[07:43] | Move to call this a no vote. | 这个算无效 |
[07:45] | No, no, no. See, right there. | 别 看到了吗 |
[07:47] | See that? Yeah, that’s a comma. | 这有个逗号 |
[07:49] | – Where? – After fuck, that is a comma. | – 哪里? – 在 “操” 后面有个逗号 |
[07:51] | So it doesn’t say “Fuck Selina Meyer.” | 所以它意思不是 “操赛琳娜·梅耶尔” |
[07:52] | It says, you know, “Fuck, Selina Meyer!” | 应该是 “操! 赛琳娜·梅耶尔!” |
[07:55] | That’s a testament to this voter’s earthy | 这正是这个选民对梅耶总统 |
[07:57] | but unambiguous enthusiasm for President Meyer. | 质朴却日月可鉴的热情和支持的证明啊 |
[08:00] | Absolutely. | 绝对是的 |
[08:04] | – Vote for Meyer. – Yes! Yeah. | – 那这票算梅耶 – 好! 太棒了! |
[08:09] | – Madam President. – Yes, Mr. Economy Czar. | – 总统女士 – 你好 经济专家先生 |
[08:12] | Welcome to your banking task force. | 欢迎来到您的金融特遣小组 |
[08:15] | – Great idea of yours. – Yeah, it is, isn’t it? | – 都是您的奇思妙想 – 是吧 我也觉得 |
[08:18] | I’m looking forward to | 我正期待着 |
[08:18] | hearing what my next great idea is gonna be. | 什么时候能听见我第二个奇思妙想呢? |
[08:20] | Oh, I’m glad that you’re able to turn | 我很高兴看到您把我的政策会谈 |
[08:22] | my actual policy meeting into a meaningless photo op. | 变成一场毫无意义的拍照秀 |
[08:24] | I’m sure the Dow is rocketing skywards as we speak. | 就咱们说话这会儿 我敢肯定道琼斯指数正直冲云霄 |
[08:27] | Don’t you have a volunteers brunch or something to get to? | 你不用去个什么志愿者早午餐之类的吗? |
[08:31] | – I think you do. – Hmm, yeah. | – 我觉得你要过去啊 – 是啊 |
[08:33] | And I have to tell you, | 而且我告诉过你 |
[08:34] | it is a pleasure to watch those people eat. | 看那些人吃饭真得很让人享受 |
[08:36] | – Madam President. – Yeah, take it easy. | – 失陪了 总统女士 – 放松点 |
[08:40] | – Wow. I know. – Wow. | – 哎呀我天 我知道 – 哎呀我天 |
[08:45] | Boss boots, boss. | 鞋子挺牛逼啊 老板 |
[08:46] | Oh, thanks. Yeah, check those out. Genuine crocodile skin. | 谢谢 纯鳄鱼皮的 |
[08:49] | Yeah, I’m gonna be pulling down Clint Eastwood | 对啊 我穿上这玩意儿放倒克林特·伊斯特伍德 |
[08:51] | cowboy movie style pussy in these things. | 那些牛仔电影里的娘娘腔都不成问题 |
[08:53] | Except I’m not the man with no name. | 只不过我不是无名之人 |
[08:55] | I’m the man with mo’ game. | 我是个各路吊炸天之人 |
[08:59] | Afternoon, sir. We’re here because your ballot | 下午好先生 您的投票被取消了 |
[09:02] | was disqualified because your signature didn’t match… | 因为您的签名不符合… |
[09:04] | okay, well, fooled me with that one. | 好吧 把我当傻子耍了 |
[09:06] | – Good job, team. – Yeah, nice job, Richard. | – 咱们团队合作的不错 – 干得漂亮 理查德 |
[09:08] | That’s not how I would’ve done it if I was in charge. | 如果我是领导的话肯定不会这么做 |
[09:10] | How would you have done it? | 那你怎么做 |
[09:12] | I can’t teach how I do it. | 我不能教你怎么做 |
[09:14] | Can Paul McCartney teach Kid Rock how to be a good songwriter? | 你说保罗·麦卡特尼能教会摇滚小子怎么写歌吗 |
[09:17] | I mean, that’s a bad example. Kid Rock rules, but… | 当然 这个例子不恰当 摇滚小子最强 但是… |
[09:23] | Hey, ma’am, this is Charlie Baird, CEO of EM Wheelright. | 女士 这是查理·贝尔德 韦瑞特公司首席执行官 |
[09:25] | – Hello, Madam President. – You’re Charlie Baird. | – 您好 总统女士 – 你就是查理·贝尔德啊 |
[09:27] | – I am. Good to see you. – Yes, good to see you, too. | – 对 很高兴见到您 – 高兴见到你 |
[09:29] | – Thanks for coming today. – My pleasure. | – 感谢你的光临 – 我的荣幸 |
[09:30] | I thought this was going to be two hours | 我以为会花上两个小时 |
[09:31] | of Tom James lecturing us about being paid too much. | 来听汤姆·詹姆斯提醒我们收入太高了 |
[09:35] | Well, Tom can be, dare I say… | 汤姆有时是 要是我能说… |
[09:38] | A bit of an asshat? | 有点傻逼? |
[09:39] | Actually, I was gonna say a champion for the middle class, | 其实我是想说 他是中产阶级的代表 |
[09:42] | but I kind of like your thing better to tell you the truth. | 但是诚实点 我好像更喜欢你的说法 |
[09:45] | Ma’am, this is Phillip Ryan. He’s the | 女士 这位是菲利普·瑞安 他是 |
[09:47] | – Can you hang on just two seconds? – Of course. | – 你能先等一下嘛 – 当然 |
[09:49] | So let me ask you this. | 问你个事 |
[09:50] | What in the heck is going on with the markets? | 市场到底出了什么问题 |
[09:52] | – I don’t know. – Oh, great. | – 不知道 – 好吧 |
[09:54] | I do know that yesterday morning | 我只知道昨天早上 |
[09:56] | this room felt about $25 billion smarter. | 这个房间比现在聪明250亿美元 |
[09:58] | Yeah, I think that’s what | 我猜那是你们 |
[10:00] | all of you donated to my opponent, right? | 捐给我对手的钱 对吧 |
[10:02] | Full disclosure, I did donate to your campaign as well. | 坦白地说 我也为你的选举捐钱了 |
[10:05] | Two grand? | 两千吗 |
[10:07] | Where’d you find that? In your sofa seat cushion? | 你从哪找到这笔钱的 你的沙发缝里 |
[10:09] | I think it was in my other pants, Madam President. | 好像在我另外一条裤子口袋里 总统女士 |
[10:12] | – Good. Nice to have you here. – Hey, ma’am. | – 很好 欢迎你的到来 – 女士 |
[10:13] | – This is Eli Park. He’s the CEO of CM Capital. – Oh, yes. | – 这位是伊莱·帕克 CM资本的首席执行官 – 是吗 |
[10:16] | – Oh, hello, Eli. – Madam President. | – 伊莱你好啊 – 总统女士 |
[10:18] | – Yes, how is Susan? – He’s divorced. | – 苏珊还好吗 – 他离婚了 |
[10:22] | Not in jail for what she did to you. | 她这么对你 都没进监狱 |
[10:25] | Honestly, it is an outrage. But I’m happy you’re here. | 真的太过分了 但是很高兴在这里见到你 |
[10:27] | And I think we’ve got to get this meeting going, don’t we? | 我们要开始这个会议了 对吧 |
[10:30] | – It’s got to get – yeah, yeah, yeah. | – 是的 – 对 对 |
[10:31] | – Thank you. – Thank you, Madam President. | – 谢谢你 – 谢谢您 总统女士 |
[10:33] | Oh, thank you very much. Oh, Jesus Christ. | 非常感谢 哎呀我的妈 |
[10:37] | Don’t worry about Eli. | 不用担心伊莱 |
[10:38] | Brooks Brothers sews prenups into all our suits. | 布克兄弟做西装的时候是把婚前协议一起绣给我们的 |
[10:40] | – Oh, are you divorced? – Oh, yeah, proudly. | – 你也离婚了 – 对啊 我骄傲 |
[10:43] | Yeah, best thing me and my husband ever did. | 我和我丈夫做的最正确的一件事 |
[10:45] | Including our daughter. | 包括我女儿在内 |
[10:47] | Listen, I heard you on Bloomberg | 听着 我听说你在彭博新闻上 |
[10:50] | talking about my financial acumen, | 大谈特谈我的经济头脑 |
[10:52] | and I have to say you were wildly out of line. | 我只能说你太过分了 |
[10:56] | Well, most of that is just for show. | 我说的话大多数是为了节目效果 |
[10:58] | But, with all due respect, Madam President, | 但是 出于对您的尊重 总统女士 |
[11:01] | some of your economic policies | 您的一些经济政策 |
[11:03] | are what my friend Katie Gross likes to call fakakta. | 用我朋友凯蒂·格罗斯的话说 是一堆狗屎 |
[11:06] | Katie Gross? You know Katie Gross? | 凯蒂·格罗斯 你认识她? |
[11:08] | I went to Smith with Katie Gross. | 我跟凯蒂·格罗斯的一起去的史密斯学院 |
[11:10] | – I dated Katie Gross. – Yeah, so did I. | – 我跟凯蒂·格罗斯约会过 – 我也是 |
[11:12] | ‘Cause I was at Smith. No, it’s a Smith joke. | 因为我上的是史密斯啊 不好意思这是个学校内部梗 |
[11:14] | – That’s incredible. – This is Elizabeth Moorehouse. | – 简直不可思议 – 这位是伊丽莎白·穆尔豪斯 |
[11:16] | – Oh, hi, how are you? – I’m well, thank you. | – 你好吗 – 很好 谢谢 |
[11:18] | – Thank you for coming today. – My pleasure, Madam President. | – 感谢光临 – 我的荣幸 总统女士 |
[11:21] | I hope you can talk some sense into the fed. | 我希望您能劝劝联邦储备局 |
[11:23] | Excuse me, sorry to interrupt. | 对不起 打断一下 |
[11:24] | Madam President, Katie says to tell you Hubbard forever. | 总统女士 凯蒂让我告诉您Hubbard万岁 |
[11:28] | – She didn’t. – She did. | – 不会吧 – 是的 |
[11:30] | She didn’t! That’s hilar– | 她不是吧 太搞笑了 |
[11:31] | that was our dorm and it was repulsive. | 那是我们的宿舍 超恶心的 |
[11:34] | – You know Katie Gross? – It sounds familiar. | – 你认识凯蒂·格罗斯吗 – 有点耳熟 |
[11:36] | I bet your paths have crossed. | 你肯定跟她见过 |
[11:38] | The second signature was when Carl had his stroke. | 第二个签名是卡尔中风的时候签的 |
[11:41] | Oh, that’s fantastic. I mean, fantastic for us | 太棒了 我是说对我们来说很好 |
[11:44] | because it means that his vote for President Meyer is legitimate. | 因为这意味着他投给梅耶总统的票是合法的 |
[11:47] | – Could he testify to that? – I’m sorry, he’s passed. | – 他可以作证吗 – 抱歉 他已经过世了 |
[11:50] | Sorry. You should read C.S. Lewis’s book on grief. | 节哀 你应该读读C.S.刘易斯关于悲痛的书 |
[11:53] | It’s not as fun as “The Lion, Witch, and the Wardrobe” Series, | 倒是没有《狮子 巫师和壁橱》系列那么好玩 |
[11:55] | – but it’s still pretty good. – Ma’am, hi. | – 但还是一本不错的书 – 女士 您好 |
[11:57] | Jonah Ryan, Senior Deputy | 乔纳·瑞安 梅耶选举团队 |
[11:58] | Recount Strategist for the Meyer campaign. | 高级重新计票副战略师 |
[12:00] | Would it be all right if we waited for your husband inside? | 我们可以进去等您丈夫吗 |
[12:03] | – I think I have a small blister. – I’m sorry. | – 我好想长了个水疱 – 抱歉啊 |
[12:05] | Alav hashalom. Hebrew. | 愿安息 是希伯来语 |
[12:08] | Maybe you should put on your regular shoes for a little bit? | 你是不是应该穿双正常的鞋子 |
[12:12] | You know what? I am sick of your micromanaging bullshit. | 告诉你 我受够了你那个狗屁的微观管理 |
[12:15] | But if you insist, yes, I will stop by the hotel. | 但是如果你坚持的话 我可以去宾馆停一下 |
[12:18] | We can do that. It’s a two-minute walk. | 可以啊 走两分钟 |
[12:21] | Oh, sorry, two miles. | 不对 是两英里[约3.218km] |
[12:24] | God. | 老天爷 |
[12:26] | Well, well, well, if it isn’t TV’s Ellen DeGeneres | 快来看看 这既然不是巨星艾伦·德杰尼勒斯[艾伦秀] |
[12:29] | and of course Amy Brookheimer. | 那一定是艾米·布鲁克海默了 |
[12:32] | Congressman Furlong, to what do we owe | 弗朗议员 |
[12:33] | this pleasure slash skin-crawling sensation? | 什么阴风把您给吹来了 |
[12:36] | Well, I just came out West to play a little Cowboys and Injuns | 我刚到西部跟这个傻大个子Cosplay了一下 |
[12:39] | with Big Chief Suckum Choad here. | 牛仔和印第安人 |
[12:41] | Say it. | 说吧 |
[12:44] | How. | 嚎 |
[12:45] | Me suck pee pee in teepee. | 我在帐篷里吃鸡鸡 |
[12:49] | Atta girl. | 好姑娘 |
[12:50] | Actually, Bob Bradley asked me to come out here | 实际上 鲍勃·布拉德利让我来这里 |
[12:52] | and dazzle some of these | 用我这颗政治明星的光芒 |
[12:53] | armadillo fuckers with my political star power. | 闪瞎这些山炮的双眼 |
[12:55] | Step aside, roadkill. Big rig coming through. | 让开 你们这些横在路上的尸体 大咖来了 |
[12:59] | Hi, Amy, Dan. | 嗨 艾米 丹 |
[12:59] | – Hi again. – How you doing? | – 嘿 – 都好不 |
[13:01] | That is not an overvote. | 这不算重复投票吧 |
[13:02] | The voter crossed out O’Brien’s name and voted for Meyer. | 投票人划掉了奥布莱恩的名字 投给了梅耶 |
[13:05] | That is a vote for Meyer. | 这是给梅耶的一票啊 |
[13:07] | Move to rule it an overvote. | 这个算重复投票 |
[13:09] | Hey, Grimace. What are you… | 嘿 奶昔大哥[巨大紫色长毛麦当劳吉祥物] 你他妈… |
[13:11] | no, no, no, not you. | 不 没说你 |
[13:13] | The other person in the room who looks exactly like Grimace. | 我是说这个房间里另外一个长得跟奶昔大哥一毛一样的家伙 |
[13:16] | That is not an overvote. You need to trust me on this | 这不是重复票了 你得相信我 |
[13:18] | because I’ve been doing this since before your mother | 因为在你妈从试图从楼梯上滚下来之前 |
[13:20] | was throwing herself down the stairs belly first. | 我就已经开始干这个活了 |
[13:22] | You want me to get you some glasses? | 你要我帮你拿副眼镜来么? |
[13:23] | Maybe I’ll call in Mayor McCheese? | 或者我可以把奶酪市长找来?[同为麦当劳人偶] |
[13:25] | He can come in here and explain election procedures to you. | 他可以进来跟你解释一下这个选举的过程 |
[13:29] | Oh, I’m not… | 我没想 |
[13:31] | – Tracy. – Look, it’s… you’re wearing purple. | – 特蕾西 – 看 是因为你穿了紫色 |
[13:33] | All right? It’s got nothing to do with your body shape | 跟你的身材没什么关系 |
[13:35] | or your the way your head goes into your shoulders so smoothly. | 也不是因为你的脑袋跟肩膀无缝衔接 |
[13:39] | Hey, you know, we have to get to your next meeting at the | 我们差不多得去下一场会议了 |
[13:41] | That’s right. Good call. God bless you. | 对 说得好 上帝保佑你 |
[13:43] | God bless America. | 上帝保佑美国 |
[13:46] | When you’re ready, | 当你心情平复了之后 |
[13:47] | we would like to vigorously contest your ruling. | 我们想要严正质疑一下你的决定 |
[13:50] | Oh, ma’am, I have photos to approve from the banking task force. | 女士 我有一些金融特遣小组的照片需要批准 |
[13:53] | And you have a meeting with Olympic medalists in five. | 然后您在五分钟之后要跟奥林匹克获奖者见面 |
[13:56] | Special or normal? | 残疾的还是正常的? |
[13:57] | they seemed normal, but I’ll confirm. | 他们看起来挺正常 不过我会确认一下 |
[13:59] | Okay. | 好的 |
[14:00] | So you catch “The Godfather” On TV last night? | 你昨晚在电视上看《教父》了嘛? |
[14:04] | – No. – There was nothing like seeing it in the theater | – 没有 – 没有什么能比得上 |
[14:07] | when it first came out back in ’72. | 1972年在电影院里看这部电影了 |
[14:11] | I don’t care for movies. | 我不关心电影 |
[14:15] | You’ve truly brought honor to America with your kayaking. | 你的划船事业实在是为我们美国争了光 |
[14:19] | So congratulations on your gold medal. | 恭喜你获得金牌 |
[14:22] | – It’s bronze. – Oh. Oh, bronze medal. | – 铜牌 – 噢是铜牌 |
[14:26] | Did we get it? Oh, and thank you for this. | 拍到了吗? 谢谢你送给我这个 |
[14:27] | I can’t wait to try it out on the Potomac. | 我等不及要去波托马克河试一把了 |
[14:30] | – All right, guys. Right this way. – Okay. | – 好了 往这边走 – 好的 |
[14:31] | Great. Great. Great. Great. Okay. | 好样的 |
[14:34] | Fuck am I supposed to do with this? | 我他妈能拿这玩意干毛使? |
[14:35] | – It’d be nice for your library. – What? | – 放你图书馆估计会不错 – 啥? |
[14:37] | Catherine, out. | 凯瑟琳 出去 |
[14:40] | So what’s the press saying about our banking task force? | 所以媒体怎么说我们的金融特遣组? |
[14:43] | They opened wide and slurped it down, ma’am. | 他们喜欢得合不拢腿 |
[14:45] | You know what I was thinking? | 你知道我在想什么吗? |
[14:46] | I was thinking that I | 我想啊 |
[14:48] | would like to do another banking task force. | 我想再成立一个金融特遣组 |
[14:50] | I bet we could get Pallenberg at Barclays. | 我们估计能请来巴克莱银行的帕伦贝格 |
[14:52] | I see no problem there. | 很好啊 |
[14:53] | No, you know who had a lot to say was that guy from Wheelright. | 不要 那个懂很多的韦瑞特公司的 |
[14:56] | Charlie… Baird. | 查理… 贝尔德 |
[14:59] | – Really? – Uh-huh. | – 你当真? – 是啊 |
[15:01] | Ma’am, I don’t think right now | 女士 我觉得现在吧 |
[15:04] | would be the best time for another banking task force. | 不适合成立另一个金融特遣组 |
[15:07] | No, I just want to have a quick banking task force. | 我就想要个简单快速的金融特遣组 |
[15:09] | With all due respect, ma’am, you know, the banks will still be, | 听我一言 女士 您要知道 |
[15:13] | you know, raring to go for a task force, | 金融还是会在那儿 等您的特遣的 |
[15:16] | you know, when you’re safely reelected. | 您要等自己成功选上总统之后 |
[15:19] | I’m human, okay? I just… | 我也是人好吗? 我就是想要… |
[15:22] | I just sometimes need a little banking task force. | 我就是需要一点点的金融特遣组啊 |
[15:27] | Well, ma’am, if you want, | 女士 如果你想要的话 |
[15:27] | I can arrange a more discreet banking task force. | 我可以安排一个低调私密的小组 |
[15:30] | I don’t want that kind of banking task force. | 我才不要那种金融特遣组 |
[15:32] | I want the banking task force that I want. | 我要我看上的金融特遣组 |
[15:34] | What about Patty Driscoll from Deutsche Bank? | 德国银行的帕蒂·得利斯怎么样? |
[15:36] | She’s very good. Might be nice to throw a woman in the mix. | 她能力很强 在组里加一个女性也许很有利 |
[15:39] | Ma’am, Amy’s on video conference. | 女士 艾米的视频会议 |
[15:42] | Amy, what is it? | 艾米 怎么了? |
[15:44] | – Can you see me? I can’t see you. – Yeah. | – 您能看到我吗? 我看不到你 – 好吧 |
[15:46] | – Am I on your screen? – Who cares if you can’t see me? | – 我在你的屏幕上吗? – 看不看得到有关系吗? |
[15:49] | We’re not looking at each other’s hairdos. | 我们又不是在找对方的头皮屑 |
[15:50] | What’s going on in Nevada? | 内华达州怎么样了? |
[15:51] | – Kent, are you sitting on a bottle? – Shh, shh! | – 肯特 你屁股下面有个瓶子吗? – 别吵吵 |
[15:53] | – Ma’am, where are you? – Amy? | – 女士 你在哪儿? – 艾米? |
[15:55] | Ah, there you are. Precinct totals have been reported. | 啊看到了 投票站总数已经出来了 |
[15:57] | We got… votes. | 我们拿到了… 票 |
[16:00] | Wait, you just went out. What did you just say? | 等下 你掉线了 你刚刚说什么? |
[16:02] | We got… votes. | 我们拿到了… 票 |
[16:04] | – How many votes did we get? – Let me try a landline. | – 我们拿到几票? – 我从固话打 |
[16:07] | – I’m losing my mind. – We got it. We got it. | – 我快疯掉了 – 好了好了 |
[16:09] | 512 votes. Full state recount is a go. | 512票 全州要重新统计票数 |
[16:13] | Fucking recount! | 重新特么的统计! |
[16:15] | – Oh, my God! – This is favorable news. | – 我的妈啊 – 真是个好消息 |
[16:18] | Oh, my God, this is my house. This is my house. | 噢上帝啊 我赢定了 我赢定了 |
[16:21] | Hey, guys, listen up. Okay, | 嘿 大伙 听着 |
[16:23] | precinct totals have been reported and | 投票站票数已经重新算了 而且 |
[16:25] | Oh, just hang up on her. Wait, where is Catherine? | 把她挂了 等下 凯瑟琳呢? |
[16:28] | She should be getting this for her little movie. | 她应该把这段拍进她的小电影里 |
[16:30] | I’m feeling light-headed. | 我头有点晕 |
[16:31] | That bottle’s my only source of blood sugar. | 那瓶子是我唯一的血糖来源了 |
[16:33] | Okay, Gary, I’m wanna get Charlie Baird in for another meeting. | 好了 盖瑞 我需要跟查理·贝尔德再见一面 |
[16:35] | You want me to invite some other people? | 您想要我再邀请别的人吗 |
[16:37] | – No, no, no, just him. – Oh. | – 不不不 就他 – 噢 |
[16:38] | – Just him? – Yep. | – 就他吗? – 嗯 |
[16:40] | Here’s your stupid bottle. | 喏 你的傻瓶子 |
[16:41] | Stop with the Kabuki show and eat a fucking cookie. | 别演日本歌舞伎了 吃块饼干去吧 |
[16:44] | Uh, Mike, remind me again the science behind this. | 迈克 跟我讲一下这后面的科学依据 |
[16:53] | Now I feel great. | 现在我感觉可棒了 |
[16:56] | You guys have got to try this. | 你们真的得试试这个 |
[16:58] | We need surrogates for the Sunday talk shows. | 星期天的脱口秀里面我们需要找人去 |
[17:00] | – Right. – Chung will do it. | – 对哦 – 陈州长说他会去 |
[17:02] | Chung would volunteer for | 为了全国转播 |
[17:03] | a beheading video to get national airtime. | 被砍头的视频他也会报名去的 |
[17:05] | I’d actually like to see that. | 我其实还蛮想看的 |
[17:07] | Ma’am, Tom James is here sans appointment. | 女士 汤姆·詹姆斯来这里见你 |
[17:10] | Bleh. Can you go tell him to fuck a bag of glass or something? | 你能去让他操一袋玻璃渣啥的吗? |
[17:13] | Actually, I told him something | 其实 我差不多说了一样的 |
[17:14] | similar to that, but he’s most insistent. | 不过他好像蛮坚持要见你的 |
[17:16] | Oh, okay. Send him in. | 好吧 带他进来 |
[17:18] | Hi there. This is an unexpected pleasure. | 嘿 这简直是意外的惊喜 |
[17:21] | No, no, no, guys. I want you to hear this. | 不 大家 我想要你们也听着 |
[17:25] | Ma’am, on reflection, I totally understand | 女士 对我来说 我完全可以理解 |
[17:28] | why you needed to take the lead on the banking task force. | 为什么你想要带头领导金融特遣组 |
[17:30] | And I am ready to do whatever I need to do to help the team. | 而且我已经全力做好帮助这个小组的准备了 |
[17:34] | So, economy czar, kids’ birthday parties, reflecting pool boy. | 所以 不论是经济专家 还是小孩的生日聚会 还是当可怜人 |
[17:39] | Just don’t ask me to be the United Nations ambassador | 只是别让我当联合国大使 |
[17:42] | cause I still have some pride. | 我还是要点脸的 |
[17:46] | I wanted to say that and I’ll leave you guys alone. | 就不打扰你们了 |
[17:48] | – Thank you so much. – Oh, great. Thanks. Good to see you. | – 非常感谢 – 谢谢 很高兴见到你 |
[17:51] | Oh, by the way, I just polished the floor in the Eisenhower Room. | 对了 我刚把艾森豪威尔行政办公室的地板擦亮了 |
[17:54] | – Tom, stop. – Be careful in there, all right? | – 汤姆 少来了 – 在那儿要小心点哦 |
[17:57] | – Huh? – That was something. | – 这是干啥? – 的确不对劲 |
[17:59] | Why did Tom James just wrap up | 为什么汤姆·詹姆斯突然把他的蛋蛋打包好 |
[18:01] | his balls in butcher paper and put them in my purse? | 还主动给我放钱包里啊? |
[18:02] | Because he thinks you’re gonna win Nevada. | 因为他觉得你会拿下内华达州 |
[18:06] | – Tom thinks I’m gonna win Nevada? – Yeah. | – 汤姆觉得我会拿下内花达? – 是的 |
[18:07] | – “Nev-add-a.” – He’s the smartest guy in DC. | – “内华达” – 他才是首都最精明的人呢? |
[18:10] | You know that? He’s a lot smarter than you dummies. | 看到没? 他可比你们这些蠢蛋聪明多了 |
[18:12] | Seriously, if Tom thinks I’m gonna win Nevada, I’m gonna win. | 说真的 要是汤姆认为我会赢的话 我肯定能赢 |
[18:17] | Ma’am, Charlie Baird is here. | 女士 查理·贝尔德来这儿了 |
[18:21] | Hey, I’m gonna be president, | 嘿 我又会继续当总统了 |
[18:22] | so I can go take a shit in the Rose Garden if I want to. | 要是我想的话 我都可以在玫瑰园拉屎了 |
[18:26] | We used to call that a Jimmy Carter. | 我们过去称那为吉米·卡特(美国第39任总统) |
[18:29] | Charlie Baird. Move. | 查理·贝尔德 让开 |
[18:30] | Madam President. What a lovely surprise. | 总统女士 我好惊喜啊 |
[18:33] | Oh, thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[18:34] | I thought my $2,000 donation only entitled me to a photo. | 我还以为我2000美元的捐款只能让我拍张照呢 |
[18:37] | – How are you? – I am good. I am energized. | – 你好吗? – 很好 充满活力 |
[18:39] | So, you know, you made an | 对了 你早些时候说到的关于 |
[18:40] | interesting point earlier today about the bond market… | 债券市场很有意思的点… |
[18:43] | but you know what? Before we do that, | 要不然这样 谈正事之前 |
[18:45] | would you like to go on | 你想先逛逛 |
[18:46] | a tour of the West Wing? Would that be fun? | 白宫西厢吗? |
[18:48] | I don’t know if you have time for that, | 不确定您有时间做这个 |
[18:50] | Yeah, I have time. | 我有 |
[18:51] | – Okay. – Yeah? Okay. | – 好啊 – 那好 |
[18:52] | I warn you, I had a pretty comprehensive | 提醒一下 我五年级班级旅游时 |
[18:53] | White House tour on my fifth grade class trip. | 已经把白宫里里外外参观过一遍了噢 |
[18:55] | I actually know a lot about West Wing history if you’d like… no. | 实际上我了解不少西厢的历史 要是你感… 不 |
[19:00] | I feel like that guy doesn’t like me very much. | 我感觉那个人好像不太喜欢我啊 |
[19:02] | – Who, Gary? – Yeah. | – 谁 盖瑞? – 对 |
[19:03] | Come on, that’s like saying that the cat doesn’t like you | 不可能 你这样说就像说哪只猫不喜欢你 |
[19:05] | or that table doesn’t like you. | 或者说那台桌子不喜欢你一样 |
[19:07] | Okay, now, there’s this Rockwell down here | 往前走有幅诺曼·洛克威尔的话 |
[19:09] | that is so stunning and | 太迷人了 我发誓 |
[19:11] | I swear to God if I lose this fucking election, | 要是选举落败了的话 |
[19:12] | I’m gonna stick it in my suitcase and I’m taking it with me. | 我一定要把它放在我的行李箱中带走 |
[19:15] | – Love Rockwell. – Yeah. | – 我爱洛克威尔 – 是啊 |
[19:16] | – I have a bunch of Rockwells. – You do? | – 我有一大堆他的作品 – 你有? |
[19:19] | – Yeah. – You’re kidding. | – 是啊 – 别骗我 |
[19:20] | – No. – Where are they? | – 说真的 – 在哪儿呢? |
[19:22] | Some beach house. | 海滨别墅里 |
[19:25] | – Not sure which beach. – You are wild. | – 不确定在哪个海边 – 真有你的 |
[19:27] | In another person it would be bragging, | 要是别人这样说 我肯定觉得他在吹牛 |
[19:29] | but with you it’s something different. | 你就不同了 |
[19:31] | Oh, wait a minute. I got to show you this. | 等会儿 我得让你看看这里 |
[19:33] | Okay, see this closet? | 看到这个贮藏室了吗? |
[19:35] | I don’t know if you’ve heard about this, | 不知道你听说过没 |
[19:37] | but this is the actual closet where Warren Harding | 沃伦·哈定就在这儿和他未成年的情妇 |
[19:40] | fathered a child with his teenage mistress. | 搞了一个孩子出来 |
[19:43] | They left that off our fifth grade tour. | 我五年级参观时 他们可没讲这个 |
[19:47] | Did they show you the residence? | 他们带你们参观了居住室吗? |
[19:50] | Nope. | 没呢 |
[19:52] | Uh, you want to see the residence? | 你想看吗? |
[19:55] | Uh, yeah. | 当然 |
[19:57] | Okay. | 好 |
[20:00] | – Fuck, today. – Now, was that a vote in favor of today? | – 卧槽 今天 – 是投今天一票的意思吗? |
[20:02] | Oh, that was a fuck, comma, today, yes! | 就是卧槽 逗号 今天的意思 当然是啦 |
[20:09] | Oh, I didn’t… yeah, this is me. | 那个… 我住这儿 |
[20:11] | This is me. Uh… | 我住这儿 |
[20:14] | – Okay, good night. – Good night, yeah. | – 晚安 – 晚安 |
[20:15] | – God damn it. Come on. – | – 该死 别这样啊 |
[20:17] | Jesus Christ. | 天啊 |
[20:19] | I’ve had to get this key card changed twice. | 我又得去换一次钥匙卡了 |
[20:22] | – Because it’s like… – Okay, allow me. | – 因为它… – 让我来 |
[20:30] | – Ooh, hi, Amy. – Whoa. | – 嗨 艾米 – 哇哦 |
[20:32] | You didn’t tell me faggy hair was here. | 你可没告诉我这个基佬发型男在这儿 |
[20:35] | Sophie, haven’t seen you in years. | 苏菲 几年没见了 |
[20:37] | How are your illegitimate children? | 你的私生子们过得还好吗? |
[20:39] | I asked my sister to send me a change of clothes | 我让我姐给我寄换洗衣服来 |
[20:42] | and apparently she has decided to bring them herself. | 没想到她亲自送来了 |
[20:44] | – Uh-huh. – Your hotel room sucks. | – 这样啊 – 这个旅馆房间糟糕死了 |
[20:46] | I thought that Carson City was, like, part of Las Vegas. | 我还以为卡森市是拉斯维加斯的一部分呢 |
[20:49] | Vegas is 432 miles away. | 维加斯在432公里之外呢 |
[20:51] | Sorry I’m not a “Where everything is” Nerd. | 不好意思我不是什么”地图全知道”怪咖 |
[20:54] | Were you two just about to bone? | 你们俩之前是准备来一炮吗? |
[20:56] | Okay, well, | 这 |
[20:57] | you enjoy all that. | 你慢慢享受吧 |
[21:00] | – I’m gonna… – Oh, no, no, no. | – 我得… – 别 别 别啊 |
[21:02] | What happens in Vegas, it stays in Vegas. | 在拉斯维加斯就要及时行乐啊 |
[21:04] | We’re not in Vegas. | 这不是拉斯维加斯 |
[21:07] | You know, I hardly ever did that with President Hughes. | 要知道 我可从没和休斯总统这么干过呢 |
[21:10] | And even when we did, | 就算做 |
[21:11] | I was just kind of going through the motions. | 我也是走走过场 |
[21:12] | Oh, thank you very much. That’s very flattering. | 谢谢你哈 太受宠若惊了 |
[21:15] | – Maybe we can do this… – We got to get you out of here. | – 也许我们能… – 我们得走了 |
[21:17] | – Right. – I’m gonna call Gary | – 好 – 我要打电话给盖瑞 |
[21:20] | and get him to take you to the southeast gate. | 让他把你送到东南大门 |
[21:21] | Can you send Gary up here, please? Yeah, thank you. | 请让盖瑞接一下电话 谢谢 |
[21:24] | – But I really did have a great time. – No, no, no, I did, too. | – 但我真觉得很高兴 – 别这样 我也是的 |
[21:27] | I mean, I’m just saying I’m not that kind of a president. | 我的意思是 我不是那种总统 |
[21:29] | – Got it. – Yeah. Do you know where my shoes are? | – 我懂 – 你看见我的鞋了吗? |
[21:32] | – I think you… we started in there. – Yes, they’re here. | – 好像… 我们在那儿开始的 – 看到了 |
[21:37] | – Come in! – Okay, let’s go. | – 进来! – 走吧 |
[21:40] | You must be Gary. We haven’t officially met. | 你一定是盖瑞吧 我们还没正式打过招呼呢 |
[21:42] | I’m Charlie Baird. | 我是查理·贝尔德 |
[21:46] | Uh, nice to meet you. | 很高兴见到你 |
[21:47] | Where you from? | 你是哪里人? |
[21:49] | – Birmingham, Alabama. – Ah, underrated city. | – 阿拉巴马州 伯明翰市 – 一个被低估的城市啊 |
[21:53] | You’re telling me. | 我完全同意你 |
[21:55] | You’re telling me. | 我早就这样觉得了 |
[21:57] | They call it the Pittsburgh of the South. | 人们称它为南方的匹兹堡 |
[21:59] | You come from a big family, do you? | 你是来自个大家庭吧? |
[22:00] | I do come from a big family. I do, I do, I do. | 我是来自一个大家庭 是的 是的 |
[22:04] | It’s actually just me. I’m an only child. | 实际上家里就我一个孩子 |
[22:06] | Oh, Gary, can you take Mr. Baird to the southeast gate, please? | 盖瑞 你能送贝尔德先生到东南大门吗? |
[22:10] | Oh, so soon? | 这么快吗? |
[22:13] | But what I want to know, Bob, | 鲍勃 我想知道的是 |
[22:15] | is do we put a full recount team in all the rural precincts | 我们要在所以的农村选区设个重新计票小组 |
[22:18] | or do we just focus on Reno and Vegas? | 还是我们只关注里诺和维加斯就行? |
[22:20] | Well, what you have here | 好吧 你这是典型的 |
[22:21] | is a classic two fires, one glove situation. | 两只手着火只有一只手套的情况 |
[22:25] | And you need to know which hand to put the glove on. | 你需要知道的是哪个手戴手套 |
[22:27] | – That’s exactly right. – Exactly. | – 完全正确 – 没错 |
[22:29] | You know, as much as it pains me | 总统女士 |
[22:31] | to leave your company, Madam President, | 我得赶紧走了 |
[22:32] | I got to catch a flight to Nebraska. | 我得去赶一班去内布拉斯加的飞机 |
[22:34] | No, oh, wait a minute. You mean Nevada. Nevada. | 不 等一下 你说内华达 内华达 |
[22:37] | – What did I say? – You said Nebraska. | – 我说什么了? – 你说内布拉斯加 |
[22:39] | – Well, I’ll get that one for you, too. – Okay. | – 我也替你把内布拉斯加拿下吧 – 好的 |
[22:41] | Listen, safe travels, my friend. | 我的好友啊 一路顺风 |
[22:43] | Thank you. Gentlemen. | 谢谢 先生们 |
[22:45] | – Buttfucker. – Bye, Bob. | – 操后门的 – 拜拜 鲍勃 |
[22:48] | – Honestly, they don’t make them like that anymore. – The best. | – 现在都产不出他那样的了 – 最好的版本了 |
[22:50] | – He’s from a different age. – When giants walked these halls. | – 他来自一个不同的年代啊 – 伟人时代再降临的感觉 |
[22:53] | – Ma’am. – Yeah? | – 女士 – 嗯? |
[22:54] | You have a drop-by with the Canadian Trade Delegation in 30. | 30分钟后你要和加拿大贸易代表团会面 |
[22:58] | – Oh, I forgot about that. – And FYI, Charlie Baird’s on TV. | – 我都忘了这事儿了 – 还有 查理·贝尔德上电视了 |
[23:00] | You know, I was over in the East Wing and I saw a painting of Sue | 你知道 我在东楼看到一幅 |
[23:04] | holding George Washington’s horse. | 苏握着华盛顿的马的画 |
[23:06] | Senator Bill O’Brien made remarks… | 参议员比尔奥布莱恩发言说… |
[23:09] | Catherine, I can’t even begin. Out. | 凯瑟琳 我都不知道怎么说了 出去 |
[23:12] | Charlie Baird is a friend of mine. | 查理·贝尔德是我一个朋友 |
[23:14] | Charlie Baird is one of the great financial minds of our time | 查理·贝尔德是这个时代最伟大的金融家之一 |
[23:18] | and would be an asset to any administration. | 对任何政府都是重要的人才 |
[23:21] | – You’re kidding. – No. | – 你在逗我 – 不 |
[23:23] | He fucked me and then he fucked me? | 他操了我 然后又这样操翻了我? |
[23:25] | What, is he trying to fuck me? | 怎么回事 他准备操死我吗? |
[23:27] | I bet he’s really sorry. | 他一定特别抱歉 |
[23:31] | Hey, ma’am, Charlie’s here. | 嘿 女士 查理来了 |
[23:34] | He seems really sad. | 他看起来挺伤心的 |
[23:36] | – I always count to 10… – Shut it. | – 我生气时总是数到十再… – 闭嘴 |
[23:41] | You went straight from here to O’Brien’s hotel? | 你从这直接跑去奥布莱恩的酒店去了? |
[23:45] | Are you kidding me? Did you take a shower at least in between? | 你在逗我? 你这之间最起码起了个澡没有啊? |
[23:48] | It was just a preliminary meeting regarding his cabinet. | 这只是一个关于他的内阁的初步会议 |
[23:50] | Were you thinking about his cabinet while you were fucking me? | 你操我的时候也在想他的内阁吗? |
[23:53] | Seriously. Were you fantasizing I had some sort of a goatee | 说正经的 你是不是还在幻想我有着山羊胡子 |
[23:56] | and was on the wait list for a liver? | 并且还在肝移植等候名单上? |
[23:57] | The O’Brien meeting was scheduled days before we even met. | 与奥布莱恩的会面在我们见面之前就早已经计划好了 |
[24:00] | I didn’t think it was a conflict of interests. | 我不认为这里面有利益冲突 |
[24:02] | You didn’t think it was a conflict | 你不认为这是冲突 |
[24:03] | first of all, he doesn’t even have a cabinet. | 首先 他都没有内阁 |
[24:05] | Look, if you win the election, it doesn’t mean anything anyway. | 你看 即使你赢了大选 也没什么意义 |
[24:08] | – If O’Brien wins the election – Okay, let’s hear what this is. | – 但如果奥布莱恩赢了大选 – 好 我们来听听 |
[24:10] | you’ve slept with the Secretary of the Treasury. | 你就和财政部长睡过了 |
[24:13] | Oh, that’s classy. This is over. | 噢真好啊 我们算完了 |
[24:15] | Over? I didn’t even know it was a thing. | 完了? 我也没拿它当事儿啊 |
[24:16] | Absolutely not a thing. And if it was a thing, it’s over. | 当然不是事儿啊 并且即使这是件事儿 也已经过去了 |
[24:19] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[24:25] | – How we doing? – They’re ready for you. | – 怎么样啦? – 他们在等你了 |
[24:28] | Then let’s get ‘er done! | 那我们就放手做吧 |
[24:32] | Oh, where’s my bottle? My bottle? | 我杯子去哪儿了 我杯子呢? |
[24:33] | Is this it? | 是这个吗 |
[24:35] | Thanks. Got to keep the old blood sugar up. | 谢谢 我需要它保持住血糖 |
[24:42] | Good evening, everyone. | 各位 晚上好 |
[24:43] | Before you ask, there are no updates on Nevada. | 提问之前先告诉你们 内华达没有任何进展 |
[24:45] | The president is laser-focused on the economy, | 总统专注于经济 |
[24:47] | so I’d be happy to address that. | 所以我很愿意谈谈这个 |
[24:49] | – Mike, Mike! – Deb. | – 迈克 迈克 – 黛比 |
[24:51] | Can we expect a stimulus package? | 可以说相应的刺激计划正在出台吗? |
[24:52] | Yes, right now all options are on the table. | 是的 现在各种措施都在被考虑 |
[24:59] | Uh, including a stimulus package, | 包括经济刺激计划 |
[25:01] | uh, which is on the table. | 也在被考虑 |
[25:03] | – Mike! – Wayne. | – 迈克! – 韦恩 |
[25:05] | Why did the president bring Charlie Baird in again today | 总统为什么今天接见了查理·贝尔德 |
[25:07] | after he met with the O’Brien camp? | 尤其在他和奥布莱恩方面见面之后? |
[25:09] | Uh, Charlie Baird, uh… | 查理·贝尔德… |
[25:12] | he’s just– came in for a meeting. | 他就是 过来开个会 |
[25:15] | Just a meeting. He’s an advisor. | 就开个会 他是顾问 |
[25:18] | Uh, actually not an advisor. | 事实上不仅是顾问 |
[25:23] | Uh, he– he’s a Charlie Baird. | 他是查理·贝尔德 |
[25:26] | Mike, what exactly is the nature of President Meyer’s | 迈克 梅耶总统和查理贝尔德 |
[25:28] | relationship with Charlie Baird? | 到底是什么关系? |
[25:30] | No more questions. I do have to go. | 提问结束 我得走了 |
[25:34] | Looks like Charlie Baird is fucking the president. | 看起来像是查理贝尔德和总统在上床啊 |
[25:39] | You know, I got my sister her own room. | 我给我妹单独订了个房间 |
[25:42] | So it’s just little old you | 所以就是小小的你 |
[25:46] | in that big old room. | 在大大的房房里 |
[25:48] | I’m gonna go back to that room. | 我要回房去了 |
[25:52] | See you later. | 回见 |
[25:57] | Well, hello. | 哈喽 |
[26:00] | Everybody here is so boring. | 这的人都好无聊 |
[26:03] | The shit you do is such bullshit. | 你们每天干的活都是狗屎 |
[26:06] | Remind me again what it is that you do that’s so interesting. | 提醒我一下你每天在做什么有趣的事呢? |
[26:09] | I work at CVS. | 我在CVS工作[CVS药房类似屈臣氏] |
[26:14] | Really? CBS? | 真的?CBS?[CBS为美哥伦比亚广播公司缩写] |
[26:15] | I would love to work at CBS. | 我超想去CBS上班诶 |
[26:18] | – Oh, God, don’t be a dick. – No, I’m serious. | – 天你别混蛋行不行 – 我认真的 |
[26:20] | There’s always openings. | 反正永远在找人啊 |
[26:22] | Do you seriously think that you could get me something? | 你觉得你能帮我介绍到工作吗? |
[26:24] | – Maybe late night. – Late night’s perfect! | – 也许深夜的 – 深夜很好啊 |
[26:27] | Do you want to get out of here? | 你想离开这吗 |
[26:30] | I have my own room. | 我有自己的房间的 |
[26:33] | Uh, yeah. | 是的 |
[26:34] | – Cool, let’s go. – Yeah. | – 棒 走吧 – 好的 |
[26:39] | – Let’s go! – Yeah. | – 走吧 – 好的 |
[26:42] | And this is my number and it goes straight to me. | 这是我的号码 直接接到我这的 |
[26:44] | You can call me any time of the day. I’m always here. | 你可以随时打电话给我 我一直在 |
[26:47] | – Thank you, Birmingham. – Okay. | – 谢谢你 伯明翰小子 – 好的 |
[26:49] | Mr. Baird! Can you confirm that you are dating President Meyer? | 贝尔德先生 你确认你在和梅耶总统交往吗? |
[26:53] | When did you and the president first meet? | 你和总统第一次见面是什么时候? |
[26:54] | Mr. Baird, are you dating the president? | 贝尔德先生 你在和总统约会吗? |
[26:56] | Have a lovely night. | 祝各位晚安 |
[27:44] | 23 messages? | 23条短信? |
[27:47] | A nightcap? | 约一杯? |
[27:51] | “I’m in DC.” | “我在特区” |