时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:07] | …and from the heady days | …还记得我 |
[00:09] | of our third-place finish in Iowa, | 在爱奥华州排名第三的时候 |
[00:11] | 克里夫兰市\h俄亥俄州 超级星期二 | |
[00:11] | 超级星期二: 美国总统大选年若干州 初选的星期二 | |
[00:12] | we fought together for the dream | 我们一起为了成为 |
[00:15] | of becoming the first woman president. | 第一个女总统而奋斗 |
[00:20] | But tonight– tonight, the voters | 但是今晚 今晚 |
[00:23] | of Illinois, Missouri, North Carolina… | 伊利诺伊州 密苏里州 北卡罗来纳州 |
[00:27] | …Ohio, Florida, Texas, and the territory of Guam | 俄亥俄州 佛罗里达州 德克萨斯州 以及关岛的选民们… |
[00:31] | have said otherwise. | 却选了别人 |
[00:33] | – God, I really thought we were gonna win Guam. – And so, ahem… | – 天 我真的以为我们能拿下关岛的 – 所以 额… |
[00:36] | – I have decided to suspend my campai… – No! | – 我决定退出竞… – 不! |
[00:40] | – No! – Yes, I’ve decided to suspend my campaign. | – 不! – 对 我决定 退出竞选 |
[00:44] | Jesus, I need to get drunk and slop-fuck an intern. | 天啊 我需要买醉再找个实习生啪啪啪 |
[00:46] | …I’m really sorry that I | …我真的很抱歉 |
[00:48] | could not carry this one over the finish line | 没办法走到最后 |
[00:54] | And as… oh, my. Wow. | 尽管…天啊 |
[00:58] | As devastating as this loss may be, | 尽管这是一个巨大的遗憾 |
[01:01] | you have not seen the last of Selina Meyer. | 但我绝不会就此罢休的 |
[01:05] | Selina for you. | 你们的赛琳娜 |
[01:07] | Selina for you! | 你们的赛琳娜 |
[01:12] | Jonie, look, I have a special treat. | 乔尼 看谁来了 |
[01:12] | 乔纳母亲宅邸 新罕布什尔州 | |
[01:15] | – Hello, former Congressman Ryan. – Oh, come on! | – 你好 前国会议员 – 不是吧 |
[01:18] | – Richard. – What are you even doing here? | – 理查德 – 你来这干嘛 |
[01:19] | Well, your mom said you could use some Splett pep, | 你妈妈说你需要别人给你打打气 |
[01:21] | so I brought you this. | 所以我给你买了这个 |
[01:24] | See, the box is empty | 看 这个盒子是空的 |
[01:25] | to show that all you need to be happy is right here. | 就是说 让你开心的事情都在这 |
[01:28] | – Well, that’s stupid. – Yeah, it was a waste of $30. | – 好吧 挺蠢的 – 是的 浪费了30块钱 |
[01:30] | Look, save your pity, Richard. | 听着 省省吧 理查德 |
[01:32] | In two years, I’m gonna run against my motard cousin, Ezra, | 两年之后 我要和我的弱智表弟一起竞选 |
[01:35] | who’s been a congressman for, like, two days | 他才当了两天国会议员 |
[01:37] | and he’s already passed, like, 10 bills. | 就通过了一堆法案 |
[01:39] | Well, two years is a long time. | 两年还是挺久的 |
[01:41] | I mean, you could petition for a recall | 如果不违宪的话 |
[01:43] | if they weren’t unconstitutional. | 你其实可以申请召回 |
[01:44] | Can I petition for a recall against Ezra? | 我能申请召回以斯拉吗? |
[01:46] | – Unequivocally, no. – That’s a great idea. | – 非常明确地告诉你 不行 – 好主意 |
[01:48] | – That’s awesome. – Well, it was nice to see you. | – 太棒了 – 好吧 见到你很高兴 |
[01:50] | I guess I’ll see myself out. | 我会自己出去的 |
[01:52] | Well, | 那个 |
[01:54] | I don’t know, as long as you’re here… | 既然你已经来了… |
[01:56] | you wanna play? | 你想玩游戏吗? |
[01:57] | I’ll let you be Aquaman. No tidal wave. | 我可以让你当潜水侠 不能用海啸 |
[01:59] | Does a rabbit need a yearly vaccination for myxomatosis? | 兔子需要每年接种粘液瘤疫苗吗? |
[02:02] | It does. Well, maybe. It depends on the rabbit. | 是的 不一定 看具体情况了 |
[02:04] | – But, yes. – Mom, can Richard stay the night? | – 不过 好的 – 妈妈 理查德可以在这过夜吗 |
[02:07] | Can I please, Mrs. Ryan? | 可以吗 瑞安夫人? |
[02:08] | Oh, sure! I’ll make waffles for breakfast. | 当然 明天早餐给你们做华夫饼 |
[02:10] | – Mom, I don’t want waffles! – Okay, then I won’t make waffles. | – 妈妈 我不想吃华夫饼 – 好吧 那就不做 |
[02:13] | 贾法尔下榻宾馆 纽约市区 | |
[02:14] | Happy six month anniversary, my love. | 六个月纪念日快乐 亲爱的 |
[02:16] | – This belonged to my great-grandmother. – Oh, my God. | – 这是我曾祖母的 – 天呐 |
[02:19] | My great-grandfather bought it for her | 是我曾祖父用他第一笔军火交易 |
[02:21] | with the money he made from his first major arms deal. | 赚来的钱买的 |
[02:24] | Wow. Well, we’ll have to see what I look like later | 哇哦 那我们可以看看我什么都不穿 |
[02:27] | wearing nothing but blood diamonds. | 只戴着这个血钻石是什么样子的吧 |
[02:28] | Selina. | 赛琳娜 |
[02:30] | Here she comes. Madam President! | 来了来了 总统女士 |
[02:32] | Madam President, Ambassador, are you two engaged yet? | 总统女士 大使先生 你们已经订婚了吗? |
[02:34] | – Hey, guys. – It’s the woman who freed Tibet! | – 大家好 – 是解放了西藏的女人啊 |
[02:36] | Montez’s numbers are tanking. | 蒙特兹的民调数据急剧下滑 |
[02:37] | Is she gonna have to give up her Nobel Peace Prize? | 她是要放弃她的诺贝尔和平奖了吗? |
[02:39] | How come you never talk about your stay in Arizona? | 你为何绝口不提你在亚利桑那的事情 |
[02:41] | Oh, I love the Grand Canyon. | 我很喜欢大峡谷 |
[02:44] | – That’s not an answer. – Look over here! | – 这不算是回答 – 看这边 |
[02:45] | – Arizona? – Yeah, it was a spa. It was just a spa. | – 亚利桑那? – 那是温泉 只是温泉 |
[02:52] | It’s really nice. | 这里真的很好 |
[02:53] | 沙之语健康中心 塞多纳市\h亚利桑那州 | |
[02:54] | – Hey, lookie, lookie! – Hi! | – 嗨 看那 看那 – 嗨 |
[02:57] | Here she is, the most beautiful woman in the spa. | 看看谁来了啊 温泉酒店里最美的女人 |
[03:00] | – Hi, Mom! – Watch your toesies, watch your toesies. | – 嗨 妈妈 – 小心脚 小心脚 |
[03:02] | – Hey, baby! – Hi! | – 嗨 宝贝 – 嗨 |
[03:03] | Hello, ma’am. | 你好 女士 |
[03:05] | – Marjorie. – Marjorie. | – 马乔里 – 马乔里 |
[03:06] | – Lovely to see you. – Hi. | – 很开心见到你 – 嗨 |
[03:08] | Yes, I’m gonna make you look pretty, okay? | 我要帮你理理头发 变漂亮 好吗 |
[03:10] | What’s new? | 有什么新闻吗? |
[03:11] | – You were here yesterday. – That’s right! | – 你们昨天也来这了 – 是的 |
[03:14] | They love you so much, they can’t keep away. | 她们太爱你了 所以总是过来 |
[03:16] | Ma’am, that was a month ago. Gary is humoring you. | 女士 那是一个月前的事了 盖里在逗你开心 |
[03:18] | – Okay. – Gary, are you sure that this isn’t too much medication? | – 好吧 – 盖里 你确定没有药物过量吗? |
[03:22] | – People think we’re married. – I think it’s the perfect amount. | – 人们都以为我们结婚了 – 我觉得药量刚好 |
[03:24] | How often are you visiting? | 你多久来一次? |
[03:26] | – Oh, like, twice a day. – A lot. | – 差不多一天两次 – 很多次 |
[03:27] | But not as much as I would like. | 但没我想来的次数多 |
[03:29] | I got a place about three hours away. | 我在三个小时车程的地方找了个住处 |
[03:30] | Mom, how are you feeling? | 妈妈 你觉得怎么样? |
[03:32] | Losing was just the best. | 竞选失败其实是最好的结果 |
[03:34] | – Yes, it was. – Really? | – 是的 – 真的吗? |
[03:35] | Because politics has a sickness… | 因为政治已经变得病态… |
[03:37] | That’s right, that’s right. | 是的 是的 |
[03:39] | – …Catherine. – That’s right. | – 凯瑟琳 – 是的 |
[03:40] | – And it’s sick. – How about some lipstick? | – 就是病态 – 来点口红吧 |
[03:42] | – It’s so amazing to hear you say that. – Yeah. | – 听你这么说真是太好了 – 是的 |
[03:44] | Mom, we were thinking that maybe when you’re feeling all better, | 妈妈 我们想着等你觉得好一点的时候 |
[03:47] | that maybe you could come live with us. | 可以搬来和我们一起住 |
[03:49] | – Yes, Mom. – Oh, isn’t that nice? | – 是的 妈妈 – 这很好啊 |
[03:51] | You’re beautiful. Catherine, you are truly beautiful. | 你很美 凯瑟琳 你真的很美 |
[03:54] | – I’ll have what she’s having. – You’re beautiful. | – 我也会像她那么说 – 你很美 |
[03:56] | – Mom, we have a surprise for you! – Knock-knock! | – 妈妈 我们有个惊喜给你 – 叮咚 |
[03:58] | As soon as I heard | 我一听说 |
[04:01] | what a vulnerable state you were in, | 你现在很脆弱 |
[04:02] | – I got on the first flight. – Hi, Andrew. | – 就搭了最早的航班来了 – 嗨 安德鲁 |
[04:04] | Okay, I’m gonna get the orderly with the big needles. | 我要去叫有大针头的值班保安了 |
[04:06] | – Let’s not do that. – You look beautiful. | – 别这样 – 你 看起来 很美 |
[04:11] | – Oh, okay. – Oh. | – 哦 好吧 – 哦 |
[04:16] | That, uh… | 这个… |
[04:18] | Leon West will not let this spa thing go. | 利昂·韦斯特不会轻易放过温泉这事的 |
[04:21] | He’s like a bald dog with a bone. | 他就像个叼着骨头的秃狗一样 |
[04:22] | Well, ma’am, a buddy of mine works at the “Post” Snack shop. | 女士 我一个兄弟在”邮递”小吃店工作 |
[04:25] | – He says Leon’s on the outs. – Really? | – 他说利昂已经出局了 – 真的吗 |
[04:27] | The editors think he’s lost all sense of objectivity, | 编辑认为他毫无客观性 |
[04:29] | and he’s eating Luna bars for women. | 他正在为了女人狂吃米脆棒 |
[04:32] | Okay, see? He’s unhinged! | 看到了吧? 他才疯了 |
[04:35] | He’s like this demented creep | 他就像个一直 |
[04:37] | who follows me around… | 跟着我的变态 |
[04:38] | …and gets all in my personal life | …记下我所有的私人生活 |
[04:40] | and thinks about me 24-7, nonstop. | 每时每刻都想着我 停不下来 |
[04:43] | – Cuckoo! – Yeah. | – 疯子! – 是啊 |
[04:44] | – Ma’am? – Yeah? | – 女士? – 怎么了? |
[04:46] | They dropped off the final | 他们把图书馆的最终模型 |
[04:49] | – model for the library. – Oh, wow! Look at this! | – 送来了 – 哦 看看这个啊 |
[04:51] | – Oh, my goodness! – Look at this. | – 我的天 – 看看这个 |
[04:52] | – So they solved the design problem. – Yes. | – 他们解决了设计上的问题 – 太好了 |
[04:56] | And so now the staircase goes | 所以现在的楼梯直接向上 |
[04:57] | right up and smashes through the glass ceiling. | 冲出玻璃天花板 |
[05:00] | Exactly what it’s like to be a woman. | 和现代女性的处境一样 |
[05:02] | Yes, and they’re working on the engineering. | 是的 他们在研究工程上的可行性 |
[05:03] | They said it’s a little unstable. | 他们说有点不稳定 |
[05:04] | Yeah, also what it’s like to be a woman. | 是的 这也和女性一样 |
[05:06] | Lookit, Marjorie! What do you think? | 看看这个 马乔里 你觉得怎么样 |
[05:09] | It looks like a vagina, ma’am. | 女士 这个看起来像阴道 |
[05:12] | See? Okay, that’s from an expert. | 听见了吗 这是专家意见 |
[05:15] | You know, this is what I said in the beginning. | 你知道 这就是我一开始说的 |
[05:17] | – I’m not seeing that. – Well, | – 我没看出来 – 好吧 |
[05:18] | you don’t have any frame of reference. | 你根本没什么可参考的 |
[05:19] | What if you trim the topiary around the edge? | 把边上的灌木修剪一下呢? |
[05:21] | – That could help. – Nobody’s gonna trim the topiary. | – 会好一点的 – 没人会修剪灌木的 |
[05:23] | – I’m not a porn star. – You could be, | – 我又不是黄片明星 – 你可以是 |
[05:25] | – but you chose politics. – What is this, the clitoris? | – 但你选择了政治 – 这是什么 阴蒂吗? |
[05:28] | You know what would be funny? | 你知道什么会很有趣吗? |
[05:29] | We should put the men’s bathroom there. | 我们应该把男厕所设计在那 |
[05:31] | – They’ll never find it. – Well, actually, ma’am, | – 他们永远都找不到 – 其实 女士 |
[05:32] | the female pleasure center is quite extensive. | 女性的敏感带还是不小的 |
[05:34] | Uh, no, it’s not. | 不 不是 |
[05:36] | – And that’s the crypt, ma’am. – Right, that’s what I just said. | – 这就是您的坟墓 女士 – 对 我刚刚说的就是呀 |
[05:38] | No, the crypt. | 不 是坟墓 |
[05:40] | What? | 什么 |
[05:42] | I’m gonna be buried there? | 我要被葬在这吗? |
[05:44] | Yeah, most of the formers are buried at their libraries. | 大多数前任总统都葬在了他们的图书馆 |
[05:48] | Okay, I gotta– I gotta go. | 好了 我得… 我得走了 |
[05:49] | – Really? – That was Wendy. | – 真的吗? – 是温蒂 |
[05:53] | Ellen just got a spot in | 艾伦在哈珀日间学校 |
[05:54] | the Harper Day School and full financial aid. | 得到了一笔全额助学金 |
[05:56] | See, that wouldn’t have happened if I paid you more. | 看到了吧 我要是给你加薪了就不会有奖学金的事儿了 |
[05:58] | – More? You never– – Now, ma’am, there is a problem. | – 加薪? 你从来没… – 现在 女士 有个问题 |
[06:00] | – What? – As they were prepping for the groundbreaking, | – 什么? – 他们准备开工的时候 |
[06:03] | they discovered the library might be situated | 发现图书馆可能会建在 |
[06:05] | on the site of Yale’s former slave quarters. | 耶鲁奴隶宿舍的遗址上 |
[06:08] | – Oh, come on. – What? Yale had slaves back then? | – 不会吧 – 什么? 耶鲁还有过奴隶? |
[06:10] | This is not good, ma’am. | 这可不太好 女士 |
[06:11] | Wait, wait, wait, what if we own this? | 等等 如果我们可以利用这个呢? |
[06:13] | Not in a slavey way, but, like, | 不是利用奴隶的方式 而是 |
[06:15] | if we put up a very sensitive exhibit that talks about slavery | 举办一个敏感谨慎的奴隶制展览 |
[06:18] | and honors the men and women who suffered there. | 对在那里受苦的男女以示尊敬呢 |
[06:20] | Okay, well, that’s an excellent idea, Mike, | 好吧 是个好主意 迈克 |
[06:23] | but I’m not gonna have my | 但我不会让我的阴道图书馆 |
[06:24] | vagi-brary underground railroaded by this. | 背负这种捏造的罪名 |
[06:27] | All right, who else knows? | 好吧 还有谁知道 |
[06:29] | Just the site manager, that’s it. | 只有施工经理知道 没别人了 |
[06:30] | But he’s Italian, so he knows how to keep bodies buried. | 但他是个意大利人 所以他知道怎么让尸体不被发现 |
[06:33] | Good. Nobody else can know. | 很好 别人都不能知道 |
[06:34] | Right? Okay, Marjor–? Okay, shit! | 懂吗? 好吧 马乔… 我了个擦 |
[06:37] | Oh, shit! | 卧槽 |
[06:38] | – Marjorie! – Marjorie! | 马乔里! – 马乔里! |
[06:40] | – Marjorie! – Marjorie! | – 马乔里! – 马乔里! |
[06:45] | Slaves, Mother? | 奴隶? 妈妈? |
[06:48] | – No way. – Okay, Cat– what room is this, Catherine? | – 绝对不行 – 凯瑟… 这房间是干什么的? |
[06:52] | – Oh, my God. – I mean, when did we build | – 我的天 – 我们什么时候弄了个 |
[06:55] | an Indian casino gift shop? | 印度赌场纪念品商店? |
[06:56] | – It’s the nursery. – Seriously? | – 这是儿童房 – 真的吗? |
[06:58] | – My God. – Well, where are the toys? | – 我的天 – 那玩具在哪儿? |
[07:00] | Or is the baby gonna play chess against death? | 还是说 宝宝要和死亡下棋? |
[07:02] | You know what, Mom, as your daughter… | 妈 作为你的女儿 |
[07:04] | And the library’s third biggest donor. | 还有图书馆的第三大赞助者 |
[07:06] | …and the library’s third biggest donor… | …还是图书馆的第三大赞助者 |
[07:08] | – Oh, I heard her. – …you cannot build this library | – 我听见她说的了 – 你不能把图书馆 |
[07:11] | on the oppressed backs of the ancestors of my child! | 建在压迫我孩子祖先的地方 |
[07:15] | Listen to me, Catherine Kinte… | 听我说 凯瑟琳·肯特… |
[07:17] | – what am I on? – Nothing. | – 我这坐的是啥? – 没什么 |
[07:19] | Okay, so you wanna talk about second-class citizens? | 你想讨论次等公民吗? |
[07:22] | You wanna do that? Blacks got the vote in 1870. | 想聊聊吗? 黑人1870年就拥有了投票权 |
[07:24] | – When did women get the vote? 1920! – Sistas! | – 那妇女什么时候有的投票权? 1920年! – 说的好! |
[07:27] | Well, the Voting Rights Act was in 1965. | 其实 《选举法案》1965年才签署 |
[07:29] | Mom, you are going to be the grandmother of a child | 妈 你就要成为这个孩子的外婆了 |
[07:32] | – that is half black. – And 1/16 French Huguenot. | – 而这个孩子一半是黑人 – 还有十六分之一是法国胡格诺教徒 |
[07:34] | I cannot stand that term. | 我真的受不了那个词 |
[07:36] | Ma’am, the nomenclature has moved away from African American. | 女士 现在已经不叫非裔美国人了 |
[07:39] | – It is black… – No, I’m talking about grandmother. | – 就叫黑人… – 不 我说的是外婆这个词 |
[07:41] | – Okay? I am still a young woman. – Yes. | – 我还年轻得很 – 没错 |
[07:44] | – Really! Look at my hands. – Gorgeous. | – 是真的! 看我的纤纤玉手 – 完美 |
[07:45] | Look at my neck, okay? | 看我紧致光滑的颈部 |
[07:47] | I am not about to buried in a twat of my own making! | 我才不会要被埋进我自己造的阴道里 |
[07:52] | I’m still relevant! | 我还没有老不中用! |
[07:53] | Nobody likes a tattletale, Marjorie. | 没人喜欢打小报告的 马乔里 |
[08:01] | – Well, good morning, ladies. – Good morning, ma’am. | – 早上好 女士们 – 早上好 女士 |
[08:03] | Vice President Selina Meyer to see the president. | 塞琳娜·梅耶副总统来见总统 |
[08:07] | – Oh, hey, Ben. – Madam Vice President. | – 嗨 本 – 副总统女士 |
[08:08] | – How are you? – I’m good, thank you. | – 你好吗 – 我很好 谢谢 |
[08:10] | The president is very, | 总统现在 非常非常 |
[08:11] | – very busy right now. – Oh, I know, I know. | – 非常忙 – 我知道我知道 |
[08:12] | Why don’t I show you your office first? | 要不我先带你看看的你的办公室吧? |
[08:14] | – Oh, sure. Yeah! – Okay? | – 好的 当然可以 – 行吧 |
[08:15] | – Right across the street here. – What? | – 就在街对面 – 什么? |
[08:17] | – The EEOB? – Yeah. | – 在艾森豪威尔行政楼? – 是的 |
[08:20] | – No, no, no, no, no, no, no. – No, no, no, no, no. | – 不行不行不行 – 不行不行不行 |
[08:22] | Hughes promised me an office here in the West Wing. | 休斯答应过我 要给我白宫西翼的办公室 |
[08:24] | Well, it’s just right across the street. | 那间也就隔了一条马路而已 |
[08:26] | You’ll be neighbors. | 你们还是邻居 |
[08:27] | Okay, I haven’t spoken to my neighbors in my entire fucking life. | 我这辈子都没跟邻居说过一句话 |
[08:31] | – I don’t even know who they are. – Oh, be glad. I’ve met them. | – 我都不知道他们是谁 – 幸好你不认识 我可见过他们 |
[08:33] | All right? You and I both know | 你我都心知肚明 |
[08:35] | that Hughes would never do this if I was a male VP. | 如果我是个男副总统 休斯绝不会这样做 |
[08:38] | We’d be out, shotgun and beers | 我们会一起出去玩 一起打猎喝酒 |
[08:40] | and sucking each other off like Carter and Mondale. | 我们会像卡特和蒙代尔那样如胶似漆 |
[08:40] | 吉米·卡特:美国第39任总统 他的副总统是沃尔特·蒙代尔 | |
[08:43] | Don’t look at me with that smirk. | 别那样傻笑着看着我 |
[08:45] | You know that’s the case. | 你很清楚就是这回事 |
[08:47] | Ma’am…You need to understand. | 女士 你得明白 |
[08:48] | The president doesn’t actually want you to do anything | 总统先生唯一想让你干的事 |
[08:52] | other than continue to be a woman, | 就是继续好好做一名女性 |
[08:55] | which you’re doing a pretty okay job at. | 你也很擅长这件事 |
[08:57] | So I’m gonna let you walk the rest of the way. | 我就不陪你走剩下的路了 |
[09:00] | I’m trying to cut down on exercise, okay? | 我最近在减少锻炼 |
[09:02] | He’ll call you if he needs you. | 他有事会打给你的 |
[09:03] | Um, well, you are an exceptional woman. | 你是一名非常出色的女性 |
[09:06] | I know, but we are gonna fight this. | 我知道 但这件事我们要抗争到底 |
[09:08] | – Madam Vice President. – Yeah. | – 副总统女士 – 怎么了 |
[09:09] | – God, that feels good to say. – So where are the new digs, huh? | – 天啊 这称呼叫起来真爽 – 咱们的新地盘在哪呀? |
[09:12] | – Are we close to a kitchen? – Well, I actually have good news. | – 离厨房近吗? – 实际上 我有个好消息 |
[09:16] | We are going to be in the EEOB. | 我们在艾森豪威尔行政楼办公 |
[09:18] | Yeah. No, it’s good. | 不 这是件好事 |
[09:21] | I’m thinking we need to distance ourselves | 我觉得我们需要 |
[09:23] | from this sort of “One and done” Administration. | 和这种”一人独霸”的政府保持距离 |
[09:26] | – So, this is your decision? – Yes, it is. | – 所以 这是你做的决定吗? – 是的 我的决定 |
[09:29] | – And you don’t want me to shut | – 那你不需要我现在来 |
[09:30] | – that down right now? – I’m so sorry to interrupt. | – 摆平这件事吗? – 抱歉打扰一下 |
[09:31] | Madam Vice President, I’m Jonah Ryan. | 副总统女士 我是乔纳·瑞安 |
[09:33] | I am… oh, I am a West Wing intern. | 我是…我是西翼的实习生 |
[09:36] | Oh, congratulations. Okay. | 这样啊 恭喜你 |
[09:38] | I just wanna say it’s such an honor to meet you. | 我就是想说 见到您真是太荣幸了 |
[09:40] | The only reason that I voted | 我给休斯投票的唯一原因 |
[09:41] | for Hughes is because you were on the ticket. | 就是因为您在领导团队中 |
[09:42] | Well, I’m sure you’re not alone. | 我相信 很多人都这么想 |
[09:45] | Maybe we can pull some strings and get you assigned to the EEOB. | 也许我们可以找人派你去艾森豪尔行政楼工作 |
[09:48] | Yeah… maybe. | 好…也许吧 |
[09:50] | – Oh, Mr. Cafferty! – See that? | – 卡弗蒂先生 – 瞧见没? |
[09:52] | – He’s kind of cute, Amy. What do you think? – Huh, yeah. | – 他还真有点可爱 艾米 你觉得呢? – 嗯哼 |
[09:54] | Hello, sir. I just wanna say what a pleasure it is to meet you. | 您好 先生 我就是想说 见到你真是太荣幸了 |
[09:56] | And the only reason that I | 我给休斯投票的唯一原因 |
[09:57] | voted for Hughes is because I knew you were | 就是因为我知道您是 |
[09:59] | – his campaign man… – I have two things for you to do. | – 他的竞选经… – 我有两件事要你做 |
[10:01] | They’re important. Can you handle it? | 两件很重要的事 你能做好吗 |
[10:03] | Of course. Yes, absolutely, sir. | 当然 没问题的 先生 |
[10:04] | One… get the fuck away from me. | 第一 立刻从我眼前消失 |
[10:07] | Two… stay the fuck away from me. | 第二 永远不要再出现 |
[10:09] | – Okay? Can you do that? – Yes, sir. | – 明白了吗? 你能做到吗? – 能 先生 |
[10:11] | I won’t let you down. | 我不会让您失望的 |
[10:13] | God, I love interns. | 天啊 我真喜欢实习生 |
[10:18] | Congressman, there’s a simple | 议员 对于无家可归者的问题 |
[10:19] | and easy solution to the homeless problem… | 有一个简单可行的解决办法 |
[10:21] | pass mandatory sentencing laws for vagrancy. | 通过对流浪罪强制判刑的法律 |
[10:25] | Then these unfortunates will finally have a home… | 之后这些可怜的人就终于能有一个家了… |
[10:28] | my prisons. | 我的监狱 |
[10:29] | Look, I hate the homeless as much as any librarian. | 听着 我恨那些流浪汉和我恨图书馆员一样 |
[10:32] | That’s why God created subzero winters and the third rail, | 要不上帝为什么要创造冷掉牙的冬天和带电的第三轨 |
[10:35] | but chances of me pushing for | 但是让我去给这些私人拘留所 |
[10:37] | any tax incentives for these private hoosegows | 争取任何税收优惠政策 |
[10:39] | is about as likely as what, Will? | 那可能性和什么一样 威尔 |
[10:40] | As me walking out of a bar | 和我走出一间酒吧 |
[10:42] | with less than 10 types of semen in my hair. | 头上的精液少于十种的可能性一样 |
[10:44] | You can’t go in there! | 你不能进来 |
[10:44] | Sir, I know I don’t have an appointment, | 先生 我知道我没有预约 |
[10:46] | – but what I have to say is… – Holy shit! | – 但我要说的事情… – 我去! |
[10:48] | I can’t believe you’re actually | 真不敢相信你真的 |
[10:49] | showing that camel snatch you call a face in DC. | 把那死老头当做你在首都的熟人了 |
[10:52] | You’re about as welcome here | 你在这的受欢迎程度 |
[10:53] | as Jerry Sandusky at an open call for “Oliver.” | 和强奸犯在《雾都孤儿》的公开试镜现场一样 |
[10:55] | Here, you want a dried apricot? They’re Turkish. | 你想来块杏干吗 这是土耳其货 |
[10:58] | Anything I can do to annoy the Armenians. | 能惹恼亚美尼亚人我什么都愿意干 |
[11:00] | All right, good seeing you, Tanzy. | 好了 很高兴见到你 泰兹 |
[11:01] | Let me know when you find your wallet. | 你找到钱包时记得告诉我 |
[11:02] | Oh, hey, Jonah, can we get lunch sometime? | 嗨 乔纳 我们能找时间吃个午饭吗 |
[11:04] | I wanna talk about you being the legal guardian to my baby | 我想谈谈你当我孩子的法律监护人的事 |
[11:07] | if anything happens to me and Mary, okay? | 以防我和玛丽出了什么事 可以吗? |
[11:09] | – Yeah, sure. – Okay. | – 好的 没问题 – 好 |
[11:09] | I hope you’re not here for Shawnee. | 我希望你不是因为肖妮来的 |
[11:11] | No, sir. I am here with a final solution | 不是的 先生 我是来告诉您如何 |
[11:14] | – to restore me to power. – Jonah, Jonah. | – 收复我的职权的 – 乔纳 乔纳 |
[11:16] | Sir, I will do anything that you say. | 先生 我愿意做你吩咐的任何事情 |
[11:18] | I know. That’s what I love about you. | 我知道 我就喜欢你这点 |
[11:20] | It’s like that fagela cowboy movie. “I can’t quit you.” | 就像是那部牛仔电影 “我逃不出你” |
[11:23] | Yes, thank you, sir. Butch and Sundance. | 是的 就是这样 先生 我们就是虎豹小霸王 |
[11:25] | The point is now is not the time | 关键是现在可不是 |
[11:27] | to go putzing after representatives, congressmen. | 拍众议员 国会议员马屁的时候 |
[11:30] | No! From now on, I’m only buying senators and presidents. | 不是! 从现在起 我只收买参议员和总统 |
[11:34] | That’s the way to affect meaningful change. | 这样才能有实质性改革 |
[11:38] | We’ll always have the shutdown, won’t we? | 至少我们让政府停摆了 不是吗? |
[11:40] | Huge miscalculation. | 严重失算 |
[11:46] | Mayor Thompson, I hope you’ll support me in November | 汤普森市长 我希望您能在十一月的参议院选举中 |
[11:49] | in the Senate contest. | 支持我 |
[11:49] | 卡森县集市 马里兰州 | |
[11:50] | Absolutely, Congresswoman Meyers. | 当然了 梅耶斯议员 |
[11:53] | Thank you. No, op, op, op. | 谢谢 哦不不不 |
[11:54] | It’s Meyer. There’s no “S” At the end. | 是梅耶 结尾没有”斯” |
[11:56] | Look, you can see right here on the… on the bus. | 看 就在选举大巴上 |
[11:58] | – There’s no “S.” – Oh, Jewish. | – 没有”斯” – 原来是犹太人 |
[11:59] | – No, mm-mm. No. – No? | – 不 不是 – 不是吗? |
[12:01] | Oh, what a great county this is. | 这个县真是太棒了 |
[12:03] | I just love– everybody here is so well-behaved and polite. | 我真喜欢 这里所有人都那么礼貌 |
[12:06] | Thank you! What joy! We gotta go. | 谢谢 真是太开心了 我们得走了 |
[12:08] | It is like Selinamania, right? | 简直掀起了赛琳娜狂潮 是吧? |
[12:09] | Selina, Selina. | 赛琳娜 赛琳娜 |
[12:12] | We are fucked two ways which till Tuesday. | 我们要死定了 |
[12:14] | What are you talking about? | 你说什么呢? |
[12:15] | We’ve completely spent all of our TV money. | 我们花光了所有电视宣传的钱 |
[12:17] | Well, who’s in charge of that? | 谁是管这事的? |
[12:18] | Technically, I am, but when you buy these ads– | 按理说 是我 但是你买的那些广告… |
[12:20] | That’s not my problem. All right, we’re leaving, okay? | 就不是我的问题了 好了 我们要走了 |
[12:23] | Hey, Andrew, we have gotta fire that Mike guy. | 安德鲁 我们得把那个叫麦克的给炒了 |
[12:25] | He’s the biggest goddamn idiot I’ve ever– | 他简直是我见过最笨的… |
[12:27] | Selina! Hey! Uh, boy, I got– | 赛琳娜 嗨 天啊 我… |
[12:31] | can you believe I put a pen in my pocket without a cap? | 你能相信 我把一只没盖笔帽的笔放进口袋了吗? |
[12:34] | And Sally was helping me get the stain out. | 萨莉在帮我擦污渍 |
[12:37] | You remember Sally Nuefeld, our biggest donor? | 你记得萨莉·纽菲尔德 我们最大的赞助商吧? |
[12:40] | – Nuefeld department stores. – Hi. | – 纽菲尔德百货公司 – 你好 |
[12:44] | You know, I’m so glad that I’ve just run into you, Sally. | 我真太高兴能遇见你了 萨莉 |
[12:48] | – You are? – We need to make a TV buy tonight. | – 真的吗? – 我们今晚就要买电视广告 |
[12:52] | Otherwise, we’re dead in the water. | 要不我们就死定了 |
[12:54] | So maybe you could help us | 也许你能帮帮我们 |
[12:56] | grease the knob or the wheel or whatever it is. | 助我们一臂之力 |
[13:00] | – You know, I would love to, Selina… – Oh, great! | – 我真的很想帮你们 赛琳娜… – 那好吧 |
[13:02] | …but we’ve already given | …但是这轮选举我们 |
[13:03] | to a number of candidates this cycle, so– | 已经赞助了很多候选人了 |
[13:04] | Yeah, you know, I wish your husband was here | 我真希望你丈夫也在这 |
[13:06] | because I would love for him to hear about the story | 因为我很想让他听听 |
[13:09] | of you and Andrew on the bus with the pen. | 你和安德鲁在大巴上关于笔的故事 |
[13:13] | – Let me get my checkbook. – Oh, can we have your pen, Andrew? | – 让我拿一下支票簿 – 能借用下你的笔吗 安德鲁? |
[13:16] | – I don’t have a pen. – Oh, you don’t. | – 我没有笔 – 原来你没有笔啊 |
[13:17] | – Oh! We threw the pen out. – I don’t give a fuck. | – 哦! 我们把笔给扔了 – 我根本不关心 |
[13:19] | – Okay, how does 25,000 sound? – Well, I’ll tell you something, | – 25,000怎么样? – 我跟你说 |
[13:22] | why don’t you put your money where your mouth was– is– | 你最好说到做到 |
[13:26] | – and add another zero? – That should be no problem. | – 再给我加个零 – 那完全没问题 |
[13:29] | Oh, goody! | 太棒了 |
[13:32] | …and that’s why I need | 所以我需要你们的帮助 |
[13:32] | BKD咨询顾问公司 K大街 | |
[13:33] | your help telling the Danny Chung story– | 来宣传丹尼·昌的故事 |
[13:35] | how I pulled a Marine from a burning tank. | 我如何把一个海军论战队员从着火的坦克救出来 |
[13:38] | We’re familiar with the story. | 我们很熟悉这个故事 |
[13:40] | How about this? How about an interview | 要不这样吧 我们安排一个采访 |
[13:44] | with the soldier that you pulled from the tank? | 采访你从坦克救出来的那个士兵 |
[13:46] | – That’s an excellent idea. – Yeah, thank you. | – 这真是个好主意 – 谢谢 |
[13:48] | But best not to contact him for personal reasons, | 不过出于个人原因 最好还是不要采访他 |
[13:51] | or, really, anyone who saw it. | 或者任何目击者 |
[13:52] | I don’t wanna retrigger. | 我不想勾起不好的回忆 |
[13:54] | But this is the kind of thinking I need for my team. | 不过我的团队就需要这种思维 |
[13:57] | Well, let us put together an action plan. | 让我们先制定一下行动计划 |
[13:59] | – All right. – Great. | – 好的 – 很好 |
[14:00] | Ready for a change, ready for Chung. | 准备好改变 准备好迎接昌 |
[14:03] | Ready for a “Chunge.” | 准备好”昌变” |
[14:04] | First “Chunge,” We’re gonna fix that slogan. | 第一次”昌变” 我们就把它当标语好了 |
[14:06] | – Really? – I’m kidding. It’s great. | – 真的吗? – 我开玩笑的 太棒了 |
[14:09] | – There’s Amy. Come on in. – How you doing, Danny? | – 艾米来了 快进来 – 你最近怎么样 丹尼? |
[14:11] | You know, we could really use you, Ames. | 我们这里真的用得上你呢 艾米 |
[14:13] | Give us a little touch of the feminine. | 给我们添加些许女人味 |
[14:14] | You and I could split those duties. | 咱们俩可以一起添加女人味 |
[14:16] | Yeah, I think I, uh… I’ve been waiting a long time | 我想 我… 我已经等了太久的时间 |
[14:18] | – for us to get together. – There it is. | – 才看到我们重新团聚在一起 – 是了是了 |
[14:20] | – There we go. – Back at full strength! | – 我们一起 – 卷土重来 全力以赴! |
[14:22] | – We can accomplish beautiful things… – Absolutely. | – 我们可以做出一番伟业… – 必须的 |
[14:25] | …in this town, gentlemen. | … 就在这里 先生们 |
[14:26] | I’m just gonna have to talk to Selina | 我只是要先跟赛琳娜谈谈… |
[14:29] | – Oh, Amy’s out. – No! | – 得 不要艾米了 – 不! |
[14:31] | – Thanks for coming in, Ame. – No! | – 谢谢你能来 艾米 – 不! |
[14:32] | We’re not gonna validate your parking. | 我们不会帮你证明停车时间的 |
[14:33] | – You don’t mind that, do you? – No, I just meant | – 你不介意 对不对? – 不 我刚意思是 |
[14:36] | that I’m gonna tell her once and for all th-that… | 我要明明白白地告诉她… |
[14:42] | 梅耶图书馆奠基仪式 耶鲁大学 | |
[14:42] | Okay, so Lu wants to meet in Hong Kong to talk Brazil. | 好 所以说陆主席想同我在香港会面 商讨巴西事宜 |
[14:45] | – We’ll leave Friday. – That’s so funny because | – 我们周五出发 – 这太有趣了 因为 |
[14:47] | the lady who does my Brazilian is from Hong Kong. | 帮我做巴西式脱毛的女士就来自香港 |
[14:49] | It’s Kismit. | 叫基斯美特 |
[14:51] | I know. It really is, isn’t it? | 我知道 真的很有趣 对不对? |
[14:52] | No, her name is Kismit. | 不 她的名字叫基斯美特 |
[14:54] | They make her use Linda, but… | 他们逼她改用琳达 但是… |
[14:55] | You know, my favorite cousin Hamid went here. | 你知道 我最喜欢的表弟哈米德曾经去过那里 |
[14:57] | He partied his balls off. | 他派对嗨得都把自己蛋蛋给嗨没了 |
[14:59] | Oh, my God, we should’ve invited him to come to the thing today. | 我的老天 我们应该邀请他来参加今天的仪式 |
[15:01] | Oh, he’s not exactly on the yes-fly list. | 他其实在禁飞游客名单当中 |
[15:03] | Mom, I’m so glad my doctor cleared me to come today. | 妈妈 我很高兴医生检查之后同意我参加今天的活动 |
[15:05] | But you gotta be careful with that McLintock cervix of yours. | 但是你得小心照顾着你那麦克林托克式子宫颈 |
[15:08] | Oh, it’s incompetent cervix, | 那叫子宫内口松弛症 |
[15:09] | -ma’am. – That’s what I said, Marjorie. | – 女士 – 咱俩说得是一个意思 马乔里 |
[15:10] | Zing! You got me, ma’am. | 你的吐槽太犀利了 女士 |
[15:12] | – Quartie! – Who’s the head librarian now? | – 奎提! – 看看谁现在是图书馆员的头头啦? |
[15:15] | – I love the new design on the building there. – Yeah, right. | – 我非常喜欢这个建筑的新设计 – 对 是的 |
[15:17] | My God, looks like Queen Kong’s cooter. | 我的天 那就像是母金刚的蜜穴 |
[15:19] | That’s what we were going for! | 那就是我们所追求的效果! |
[15:21] | – Hog jaw! – Yeah. | – 蜜穴! – 对 |
[15:22] | That ain’t the first time I spent 20 million | 这也不是我第一次在女人的小穴穴 |
[15:24] | – on a piece of pussy. – Oh, good on you, Quartie. | – 上花两千万了 – 你真是太棒了 奎提 |
[15:26] | – Okay, have fun. – Thank you. Yes, yes, yes. | – 行 祝你们一切顺利 – 谢谢 一定一定 |
[15:28] | Absolutely. Let’s go get President Caldwell, please. | 这肯定的 把考德威尔校长邀请过来 快去 |
[15:31] | – On it, ma’am. – Yeah. | – 这就去 女士 – 好 |
[15:32] | Now that the library is officially moving forward, | 既然现在图书馆已经正式动工了 |
[15:35] | – I really need clarity on my role. – Yeah. | – 我真的很想明确下自己的职责 – 好的 |
[15:37] | So it’s time for you to make a decision. | 所以是你做决定的时候了 |
[15:39] | Yes, and I think I did, ’cause I talked to you about that. | 对 但我想这事已经有定论了 因为我之前就跟你讲明了 |
[15:42] | – About? – The chicken, right? | – 什么事? – 鸡肉的事情 对不对? |
[15:43] | – Nope. – You didn’t want red meat for a week. | – 不是 – 你说了一个星期不吃红肉 |
[15:44] | No, no, no, no, who is in charge of the library? | 不不不不 谁负责图书馆的事? |
[15:47] | Is it Richard or is it me? | 是理查德还是我? |
[15:48] | Because if it’s not me, I have… | 因为 如果不是我的话 我有… |
[15:49] | I have another offer and I’m going to take… | 我现在有了另一份工作邀请 我打算接受… |
[15:52] | – Oh, Jim! There you are. – Madam President. | – 吉姆! 你来了 – 总统女士 |
[15:54] | This is the President of Yale, ma’am. | 这是耶鲁大学校长 女士 |
[15:55] | – I found him. – How are you? | – 我找到他了 – 你最近怎么样? |
[15:57] | Well, I’ve got a professor of gender studies suing for tenure. | 有个性别研究的教授正在起诉我们 他要求终身教授的职位 |
[16:00] | – You can imagine what that’s about. – Oh, my God. | – 你能想象这事究竟是为了什么 – 我的老天 |
[16:02] | Well, this thing shouldn’t take too long, | 我这边的事不会拖得太长 |
[16:03] | so we can get you out of here. | 所以我们只需要你耽误一点点时间然后你就可以走了 |
[16:05] | Actually, Madam President, the “Washington Post” Called | 实际上 总统女士 《华盛顿邮报》来电 |
[16:08] | asking for comment on the story that the library site | 他们希望让我们就在原本耶鲁大学奴隶食宿原址上 |
[16:12] | was originally the university’s slave quarters. | 建立图书馆一事进行发言 |
[16:14] | That’s Leon. It’s gotta be Leon. | 是利昂干的 肯定是他 |
[16:16] | I’m embarrassed, but the university is going to have to | 这让我很为难 但我们大学需要花费些时间 |
[16:19] | take some time to study the situation. | 考虑下当前这一情况 |
[16:21] | What? What are you talking about? | 什么? 你在说什么? |
[16:22] | We’re having the groundbreaking today. | 我们今天要举行奠基仪式了 |
[16:24] | If it were up to me, | 如果要我说的话 |
[16:25] | we’d be putting up drywall on your vagina building today. | 我们今天直接就可以在你的蜜穴建筑上砌墙了 |
[16:29] | Well, I appreciate that, Jim, | 那真是非常感激你 吉姆 |
[16:30] | -I really do. – But in the current climate | – 真的 – 但在当前情况下 |
[16:31] | with the lawsuit and with one of our adjuncts | 我们又要应付控告 还有就是 |
[16:34] | in the Hillel function with the sombrero… | 我们研究草帽星系的希勒尔函数的助手之一… |
[16:36] | I don’t know what that is. | 我不知道你在说什么 |
[16:37] | …you can understand that this is not a time | … 你能理解 现在并不是 |
[16:39] | we wanna put a spotlight | 我们在有关奴隶历史上 |
[16:41] | on our historic association with slavery. | 吸引众人目光的合适时机 |
[16:42] | After all, this is Yale, not Brown. | 毕竟 这是耶鲁大学 不是布朗大学 |
[16:45] | – I got waitlisted there. – Ma’am, I think her water just broke, ma’am. | – 我这有申请人名单 – 她羊水好像破了 女士 |
[16:51] | – Good Christ! – Are you kidding me? | – 我的老天! – 你在逗我吗? |
[16:53] | I will be in touch. In the meantime, | 我会保持联系的 与此同时 |
[16:54] | if you’re trying to get out of town, don’t take High Street. | 如果你想出城的话 别走高街那条路 |
[16:57] | The KKK… that’s the Kool Kweers of Kolor… | 3K… 是指酷彩乐队… |
[17:00] | …is having a “Pee-in” In front of Skull and Bones. | … 在骷髅会面前”表演”的意思 |
[17:04] | Got that. Thank you. | 明白了 谢谢你 |
[17:06] | – I mean… – Ma’am. | – 我是说… – 女士 |
[17:08] | Yale pulled out without even coming on my tits? | 耶鲁都不先来看看我有什么好处就决定退出? |
[17:11] | Things sure have changed since I went to college. | 自从我上大学之后 世道真的变了啊 |
[17:14] | – We’re gonna take her back to Mount Sinai, ma’am. – Let’s go. | – 我们要带她回西奈山了 女士 -我们走 |
[17:21] | Here we go. | 用力用力 |
[17:21] | – These are genuine pieces of the wall. – The baby’s crowing. | – 这些真的都是墙上的碎片 – 宝宝在叫了 |
[17:22] | 约翰斯·霍普金斯医院 巴尔的摩市\h马里兰州 | |
[17:23] | You know what? I should go. | 我有事要挂了 |
[17:25] | – Here come the shoulders. – Oh, my God, | – 肩膀出来了 – 我的天 |
[17:26] | I wish I had let you do anal. | 我真后悔没让你进我的后花园 |
[17:27] | It would’ve hurt less than this! | 肯定没有现在疼! |
[17:29] | – See? – Oh, I’ll up the dosage on your spinal. | – 看到了吗? – 我给你的脊髓麻醉增加点剂量 |
[17:31] | Oh, God, I like her. I like you. | 我的天 我喜欢她 我喜欢你 |
[17:33] | – Have you decided on a name? – No. What’s your name? | – 你想好宝宝名字了吗? – 没有 你叫什么名字? |
[17:36] | – Sandra. – Yeah, not that. | – 桑德拉 – 好吧 不要这个 |
[17:38] | Hey, how about those ice chips? | 那些冰块怎么还没拿来? |
[17:39] | – I need ice chips. – Hi, I’m Gary. | – 我需要冰块 – 嗨 我是盖瑞 |
[17:41] | I ground these myself. | 这些是我自己磨的 |
[17:43] | – Okay. – The hospital ones are so big. | – 行 – 医院的那些冰块真大 |
[17:44] | – There we go. There you go. – Thank you. | – 吃吧 吃吧 – 谢谢 |
[17:47] | – Oh, my God. – Okay. | – 我的天 – 好 |
[17:48] | – Okay, Doctor… – Sengupta. | – 好了 医生… – 桑古普塔 |
[17:50] | – …Gundupta. – I’m gonna get you a cookie. | – … 光度普塔 – 我去给你拿一块曲奇 |
[17:52] | Here we go, push. | 继续使劲 往下推 |
[17:55] | Okay, we’re looking good, we’re looking good. | 好好好 进程很顺利 很顺利 |
[17:57] | – Here it comes. – Oh, my God! | – 宝宝要出来了 – 我的天哪! |
[17:58] | Congratulations, Mommy and Daddy. | 恭喜你们 当爸爸妈妈了 |
[18:01] | – Here’s your baby. – Is that its hair? | – 抱抱你亲生的宝宝吧 – 那是它的头发吗? |
[18:03] | Will you be nursing? | 你会用母乳哺育吗? |
[18:04] | No. My God, I’m not a goat. | 才不 我的天 我又不是羊 |
[18:06] | – No, those are for Daddy. – Selina: Ooh, God, Sandra? | – 不 那对小胸胸是要留给爸爸的 – 天啊 桑德拉? |
[18:10] | Can you write down your | 你能把你的电话写下来 |
[18:11] | number in case we have any questions about it? | 以防我们有什么问题要问吗? |
[18:13] | – Okay. – You can give it to my husband, Andrew. | – 好的 – 你可以给我的丈夫 安德鲁 |
[18:17] | Hi. | 你好 |
[18:21] | I think I wanna run for Congress. | 我想我要去竞选众议员 |
[18:24] | Oh, some black shit is coming out of it. | 有黑色的便便拉出来了 |
[18:27] | – Good… yeah. – Loud. It’s so loud. | – 真好… – 太大 这哭声太大了 |
[18:28] | I’ve never heard anything quite like… ooh. | 我从没听过这样的… |
[18:30] | Ugh, it’s loud. | 真的很吵 |
[18:35] | 西奈山医院 纽约市 | |
[18:35] | Oh, ah. | 我的天 |
[18:37] | – You went ahead without me. – The baby has my elbows. | – 你竟然就自己生了也没等我 – 宝宝的胳膊肘和我的一样 |
[18:40] | Mom, where have you been? They’re ready to send us home. | 妈妈你去哪了? 他们都准备送我回家了 |
[18:42] | Okay, well, Catherine, slaves have ruined my library… | 好吧 凯瑟琳 那些奴隶毁了我的图书馆… |
[18:45] | …so you can stop attacking me. | … 所以你就不用再给我伤口撒盐了 |
[18:47] | You know how busy your mother is, Catherine. | 你知道你母亲有多忙 凯瑟琳 |
[18:50] | – What are you doing here? – Our | – 你在这里干嘛? – 我们 |
[18:51] | daughter wanted at least one of her parents to be here. | 女儿希望至少有一位家长能陪在她身边 |
[18:53] | – Fortunately, I was available. – So, what is it? What do we got? | – 幸运的是 我刚好有空 – 所以 我们的宝宝呢? |
[18:56] | – A boy or a girl? – Well, if we’re judging by sex organs, | – 男孩还是女孩? – 如果我们是根据性器官来辨别的话 |
[18:58] | which apparently we’re not, it’s a boy. | 是个男孩 但显然我们不会那么判断我们的宝宝 |
[19:00] | – Thank God. – Would you like to hold him, Grandma’am? | – 感谢上帝 – 你要抱抱他吗 外婆女士? |
[19:01] | – I’ll take your purse. – No, it’s fine. | – 我来帮你拿包 – 不用了没事 |
[19:02] | I’ll just give him a boop-boop, | 我要跟他碰鼻子 |
[19:04] | – pat-pat. – I packed your toiletries, | – 碰碰 – 我把你的洗漱用品都收拾好啦 |
[19:05] | – so you’re all set to go. – Monnie. | – 所以你们可以准备走了 – 莫妮 |
[19:07] | Oh! Grandma! | 外婆! |
[19:09] | – Congratulations. – Okay, | – 恭喜恭喜 – 好的 |
[19:11] | when did you come back into the picture? | 你是什么时候又回来掺合进来的? |
[19:13] | – What do you mean? – Nope. Mm-mm. | – 你什么意思? – 没啥 |
[19:15] | Is Mama ready to roll out? | 妈妈准备好走了吗? |
[19:17] | Oh, my God, I can’t believe it! | 我的天 简直不敢相信! |
[19:19] | – Oh, thank you. – You’re Monica from “Monica.” | – 谢谢 – 你是《莫妮卡》里的莫妮卡 |
[19:23] | It is a dream of mine to cook with you someday. | 我的梦想就是有一天能和你一起烹饪 |
[19:26] | – It’s my dream, too. – Aw, well, we should make that happen. | – 那也是我的梦想 – 我们可以实现的 |
[19:28] | – I’ll get your number. – Absolutely, we should make that happen. | – 我会记下你的电话的 – 必须的 我们一定会帮你实现的 |
[19:31] | – Go, just go. – Open up a bottle of Chateau Montelena. | – 走吧 快走 – 打开一瓶蒙特莱那葡萄酒 |
[19:34] | Okay, so what are we calling him? | 好 所以我们叫他什么名字? |
[19:36] | Aluminum? Tenafly? Ribbon? | 金吕? 特纳弗莱? 绶带? |
[19:38] | – We haven’t landed on a name yet. – I don’t mind Tenafly. | – 我们还没确定起什么名字呢 -我不介意用特纳弗莱 |
[19:41] | You know, what about Richard? | 那理查德怎么样? |
[19:42] | That would be kind of cute | 那多可爱 |
[19:44] | ’cause then we could call him Little Richard. | 因为我们可以叫他小理查德 |
[19:46] | – Love! – I was actually named after my godmother, Richardina. | – 可爱! – 我其实是用的我教母的名字 她叫理查德娜 |
[19:48] | – Everybody just called her Regina. – Oh, boy. | – 所有人都叫她瑞金娜 – 我勒个去 |
[19:50] | You know what, actually, I probably wasn’t named after her. | 现在想想 我的名字可能不是来源于她诶 |
[19:52] | I just got here, but I guess we’re leaving now. | 我刚刚到这 但现在看看我们这是要走了的意思 |
[19:55] | Oh, hello! Look at this little creature. | 你好! 看看这个新生小宝宝 |
[19:57] | Looks just like both of you. | 看起来跟你们两个都很像 |
[19:59] | – Oh! Hi. – Hi. How are you? | – 你好 – 你怎么样? |
[20:02] | So, in the Quran, it is recommended | 可兰经中 |
[20:04] | that upon the birth of a child, | 在孩子出生之时 |
[20:05] | a father should slaughter two goats. | 父亲应该杀两头羊 |
[20:08] | However, out of respect for your veganism, | 不过 出于对你素食主义的尊重 |
[20:10] | I got you the wipe warmer instead. | 我给你买了湿纸巾加热器 |
[20:13] | – Yes! Yes, thank you. – Oh! Wow, thank you. | – 太好了! 太好了 谢谢 – 天 谢谢你 |
[20:15] | Ambassador Jaffar, if I could nibble your ear for a moment | 贾法尔大使 我可不可以借用你几分钟谈谈 |
[20:18] | about a sand opportunity I’m currently involved with. | 目前我碰上的一个沙土买卖的机会 |
[20:21] | – I’m all set with sand. – But this is beach sand. | – 我这边沙土够用了 – 但这是沙滩用沙 |
[20:23] | He doesn’t want sand. | 他不想要沙子 |
[20:24] | Madam President! | 总统女士! |
[20:26] | This is traumatizing for the baby. | 这些闪光灯会伤到小宝宝的 |
[20:28] | No, I know. You know what? I’m gonna help you. | 不会的我有经验 我来帮你一把 |
[20:30] | – I’m gonna help you out. – Mom. | – 我来帮你 – 妈妈 |
[20:31] | – We’re good. Shh. – Everyone say hello to Little Richard. | – 不用帮忙的 – 大家来跟小理查德打招呼 |
[20:35] | – Is that the baby’s name? – Yes. | – 这是宝宝的名字吗? – 是的 |
[20:36] | – No, it’s not. – I have to say | – 不 不是的 – 我得说 |
[20:37] | that as the proud grand… | 作为一个骄傲的… |
[20:40] | – Mother. – …mother of an African American baby, | – 祖母 – …美籍非裔孩子的祖母 |
[20:45] | I would rather never have a presidential library | 我宁愿没有总统图书馆 |
[20:49] | than to have one that is built on the backs of dead slaves. | 也不愿意让它建立在死去的奴隶的尸体上 |
[20:55] | – Shame on Yale. – Yeah. | – 为耶鲁感到羞愧 – 对 |
[20:57] | – And shame on Amy Brookheimer. – Yes. | – 为艾米·布鲁克海默感到羞愧 – 对 |
[21:00] | Oh, and this is my lesbian daughter’s | 这是我的拉拉女儿的 |
[21:02] | Native American lesbian life partner, Marjorie. | 美国本土裔的拉拉伴侣 马乔里 |
[21:06] | – Sweetie. – Madam President, | – 真好 – 总统女士 |
[21:07] | the American public would like to know | 美国民众想知道 |
[21:09] | when you’re going to come | 你想什么时候说明 |
[21:10] | clean about your stay at Whispering Sands. | 你待在沙之语温泉疗养院的原因 |
[21:12] | Okay, well, I have a confession to make. | 好吧 我得做个声明 |
[21:15] | Both my daughter and my mother | 我的女儿和母亲 |
[21:17] | have struggled greatly | 都在和 |
[21:19] | with very serious mental health problems. | 严重的精神疾病做激烈的斗争 |
[21:23] | – What? – Don’t worry, it runs in my family, too. | – 什么? – 别担心 我家这边有 |
[21:25] | If this administration continues to ignore | 如果这届政府继续忽视 |
[21:29] | the mental health crisis in this country, | 这个国家严重的精神健康问题 |
[21:32] | well, you know, it’s crazy. | 你懂的 那就太荒唐了 |
[21:35] | It really is. Yeah, thank you. | 真的 好吧 谢谢 |
[21:37] | Thank you very much. I appreciate it. Thank you! | 谢谢 谢谢 非常感谢! |
[21:41] | Ma’am, I’m so sorry you lost your library. | 女士 很抱歉你失去了你的图书馆 |
[21:43] | You know, last night, I dreamt that | 你知道 昨晚 我梦见 |
[21:45] | I removed Leon West’s balls with an ice cream scoop | 我用冰淇淋勺子把利昂·维斯特的蛋蛋割掉了 |
[21:48] | and I think I actually came. | 我觉得我好像还高潮了 |
[21:49] | Is everything always ice cream with you? | 对你来说一切都跟冰淇淋有关吗? |
[21:51] | – Just say the word, ma’am, and I will– – Amy, Amy. | – 就一句话 女士 我就… – 艾米 艾米 |
[21:54] | I leaked it to Leon. | 是我向利昂泄密的 |
[21:56] | Why? Why would you Kurt Cobain your own library? | 为什么? 你为什么要牺牲掉自己的图书馆? |
[21:59] | Because, girlie, | 因为啊 姑娘 |
[22:01] | only former presidents have libraries. | 只有前任总统才有图书馆 |
[22:05] | And I’m running for president. | 而老娘我在竞选本届总统 |
[22:10] | You’re– you’re running again?! | 你… 你又竞选了?! |
[22:12] | The band is getting back together again! | 我们的团队又回来喽! |
[22:15] | – Who cc’d Mike? – I get it, I’m Ringo. | – 谁通知的麦克? – 我知道 我就是披头士里的林格 |
[22:17] | – We need champagne! – Ben: No, Amy’s Ringo. | – 我们要香槟! – 不 艾米才是 |
[22:18] | You’re Mark David Chapman’s bullet. | 你是马克·大卫·查普曼(枪杀披头士主唱约翰·列侬的人)的子弹 |
[22:20] | How is this even possible? | 这怎么可能啊? |
[22:21] | Tibet! Tibet! It’s all Tibet! | 西藏! 西藏! 全是因为西藏! |
[22:23] | We are gonna ride that Dalai Lama | 我们要像喇嘛夫人在读书俱乐部之夜 |
[22:26] | like Mrs. Lama on book club night. | 那样疼爱达赖喇嘛 |
[22:28] | Hey! | 嗨! |
[22:30] | – And what about Montez? – She’s a Mexican who stole your job. | – 那蒙特兹呢? – 她就是个偷了你工作的墨西哥人 |
[22:33] | – She did, in fact, steal my job. – Her numbers are under agua. | – 她确实是偷走了我的工作 – 她的民调支持率可低了 |
[22:36] | I can’t believe this. We’re back! | 我真不敢相信 我们回来了! |
[22:38] | I do need to talk to you about your role. | 我得跟你聊聊 关于你的角色 |
[22:40] | And, Mike, I need to talk to you about your role, too. | 而且 麦克 你的角色咱们也得谈谈 |
[22:41] | – Sweet. – To Team Meyer. | – 真棒 – 致梅耶队 |
[22:43] | – Team Meyer! – Second time’s the charm. | – 梅耶队万岁! – 第二次有好运 |
[22:46] | – It’s actually fourth. – Fourth. | – 其实是第四次 – 第四 |
[22:48] | – Fourth time’s the charm. – Yeah, that’s fourth, ma’am. | – 那就第四次有好运 – 是第四次 女士 |
[22:50] | So, uh, what do you think? | 所以 你觉得呢? |
[22:52] | – Beats working for Jonah. – Yeah. | – 比给乔纳干活强多了 – 是啊 |
[22:54] | There’s just one last thing you need to do. | 还有最后一件事要你做 |
[22:57] | Mm, I’m not gonna do that. | 我不会干的 |
[22:59] | – Selina, you have to do it. – Mm-mm. | – 赛琳娜 你必须做 – 嗯 |
[23:07] | You know, there’s a restaurant in Kowloon | 在九龙有一个饭店 |
[23:10] | that has a clay-baked chicken dish | 有一种叫做叫花鸡的美食 |
[23:12] | that you have to order 24 hours in advance. | 得提前二十四小时预定 |
[23:14] | Yeah, Jaffar, I can’t. | 嗯 贾法尔 不行 |
[23:15] | I understand. | 我理解 |
[23:16] | 24 hours seems like a lot of hoopla | 二十四小时对于烘焙一只鸡来说 |
[23:18] | for chicken, doesn’t it? | 是有点长 对吧? |
[23:19] | I mean I can’t– I can’t, um, | 我是说 我不能… 我不能 |
[23:21] | go to Hong Kong with you anymore. | 再和你去香港了 |
[23:23] | No, the Chinese are expecting us. | 不行 中国人等着咱们呢 |
[23:25] | The Brazil plan is set. | 巴西计划已经敲定了 |
[23:26] | No, I just, you know– | 我就是 你知道… |
[23:28] | I’ve been rethinking things, | 我在重新考虑一些事情 |
[23:30] | and there are some new options for me. | 我现在面临着一些新的选择 |
[23:33] | Okay? | 好吗? |
[23:34] | Post-Tibet. | 在西藏问题之后 |
[23:36] | Um, well… | 嗯 那… |
[23:40] | I don’t have any problem with options. | 我对选择没有任何意见 |
[23:42] | Yeah, but, you know, the options will be | 是 但 你知道 没有负担 |
[23:45] | a lot easier without any baggage. | 选择起来就会容易得多 |
[23:50] | Muslim baggage? | 穆斯林负担? |
[23:51] | – Jaffar, you are so sophisticated… – Oh, come on. | – 贾法尔 你太完美了… – 噢 你得了吧 |
[23:55] | …and your grasp of geopolitics is just… | … 还有你对地理政治的了解真是太… |
[23:59] | – Selina, what are you– – And those are assets | – 赛琳娜 你在干… – 穆斯林其实是很有价值的 |
[24:01] | anywhere in the world except– | 全世界任何地方除了… |
[24:03] | – In America? – In the United States, yeah. | – 美国? – 是的 在美国 |
[24:05] | And most of Europe, except Germany, | 还有大部分欧洲 除了德国 |
[24:08] | you know, ’cause they overcorrect. | 你知道 因为他们矫枉过正了 |
[24:12] | You should take this back. | 我想这个得还给你了 |
[24:16] | Right? | 好吗? |
[24:17] | Yes, I want it back. | 是吧 我是要拿回来 |
[24:30] | – Oh, my God, Madam President! – Hi. | – 我的天啊 总统女士! – 嗨 |
[24:46] | 麦迪森·门罗晚宴 康瑟尔布拉夫斯市\h爱荷华州 | |
[24:49] | Whoo! Council Bluffs, Iowa, here we are! | 哇 康瑟尔布拉夫斯市 爱荷华 我们来了! |
[24:52] | Exactly 20 minutes from Omaha. | 从奥马哈出发到这正好二十分钟 |
[24:54] | – Not exactly. – Okay, who has my speech? | – 不是正好 – 好吧 我的演讲稿在谁那? |
[24:56] | I need my speech. | 我需要它 |
[24:58] | How are the girls and Big and Little Richard doing? | 姑娘们和大小理查德怎么样了? |
[25:00] | – How are your kids, Ben? – Ooh, touche. | – 你的孩子怎么样了 本? – 你有道理 |
[25:02] | – Ma’am, here’s your speech. – Yes? Oh! | – 女士 你的演讲稿 – 噢 对! |
[25:03] | Thank you, Leon. Look at this. | 谢谢 利昂 看看这个 |
[25:05] | There are no typos, there are no food stains, | 没有拼写错误 没有食物残渣 |
[25:07] | – you spelled Meyer right. – Well, I am a grown man. | – 你还把梅耶拼对了 – 我是个成年人了做到这些不是应该的嘛 |
[25:09] | Okay, Madison-Monroe dinner. | 麦迪森·门罗晚宴 |
[25:12] | – Really brings back old memories, huh? – Ooh, and she’s back. | – 以前的记忆又涌上心头了哈? – 噢 老娘又回来了 |
[25:15] | Knock ’em dead, ma’am. Dan, you got a sec? | 加油干倒他们 女士 丹 你有时间吗? |
[25:18] | Uh, yeah, yeah. What’s up? | 嗯 有 怎么了? |
[25:20] | Ben’s right– a lot of memories. | 本是对的… 好多回忆涌上心头 |
[25:22] | – She and I started here seven years ago. – Oh, tell me about it. | – 七年前她和我从这里开始 – 噢 别提了 |
[25:24] | I was here in 2012, | 我2012年在这 |
[25:25] | “Steve Bing’d” A couple stewardesses. | 跟几个空姐干过几炮 |
[25:27] | Will you stop being exactly like yourself? | 你能改改你这幅样子吗? |
[25:29] | – You’re fucking ruining this. – Ruining what? | – 你毁了一切 – 毁什么了? |
[25:31] | Remember a couple months ago after you got fired | 记得几个月前你被炒鱿鱼了 |
[25:33] | and we had drinks with Ben? | 然后咱们和本一起喝酒吗? |
[25:35] | Yeah, yeah, yeah, we had a lot of drinks. | 是啊是啊 我们喝了好多 |
[25:37] | Yeah, well, I’m pregnant and it’s yours. | 是不少 还有就是我怀孕了 你的 |
[25:45] | Ladies and gentlemen… – Fuck! | – 女士们先生们… – 操! |
[25:50] | I really thought things were starting to turn around. | 我真的以为一切都走上正轨了呢 |
[25:55] | Thank you! | 谢谢! |
[25:59] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[26:01] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[26:02] | It is so great to be back | 很高兴再一次回到这里 |
[26:04] | among all our friends in Iowa! | 重新回到爱荷华州朋友们的怀抱! |
[26:11] | You know, there’s been a lot of speculation | 坊间有着许多推测 |
[26:13] | about me running for president. | 关于我是否会 |
[26:15] | Again. | 再次竞选总统 |
[26:16] | But tonight is not about that. | 但是今晚与此无关 |
[26:19] | No, over the next few months, | 在接下来的几个月 |
[26:21] | folks, I will embark on what I call | 同志们 我将踏上一段我称之为 |
[26:23] | a feeling tour across America, | “感受美国”的旅程 |
[26:27] | from Palo Alto to Hollywood, | 从帕罗奥图到好莱坞 |
[26:30] | from Iowa to New Hampshire, | 从爱荷华到新罕布什尔 |
[26:32] | and from the Hamptons to Wall Street. | 从汉普顿斯到华尔街 |
[26:35] | I’m going to be with the real folks out there. | 我全身心地加入到民众之中 |
[26:39] | I wanna feel their feelings | 感受他们所感 |
[26:41] | and I wanna hear their speakings. | 聆听他们所言 |
[26:44] | You know, I have to tell you, when I left the White House, | 我得说 当我离开白宫时 |
[26:47] | I could’ve gone anywhere. | 我可以去任何地方 |
[26:49] | But I didn’t. | 但我没有 |
[26:50] | I chose the South Bronx | 我选择了南布朗克斯 |
[26:53] | so I could feel and smell what America was all about. | 因为这样 我可以全身心的感受到美国 |
[26:57] | It smells good! | 我们的祖国简直不能再好了! |
[27:02] | 富兰克林·皮尔斯高中 新罕布什尔州 | |
[27:02] | Two years ago, | 两年前 |
[27:04] | I stood right here in my old high school gym | 我站在我母校的体育馆里 |
[27:07] | where I was chosen for many, many sports teams, | 在那里 我被选中参加许多许多的运动队 |
[27:10] | surrounded by my family and my– my friends | 站在支持我的家人 我的… 我的朋友中间 |
[27:14] | to seek your support for Congress | 我在这里寻求你们对国会的支持 |
[27:16] | as the ultimate insider’s outsider. | 做为体制内的外部人士 |
[27:20] | And if there’s one thing that you should know about me, | 关于我 有一件事你们必须了解 |
[27:23] | Washington insiders, they didn’t like me very much. | 华盛顿的体制内人士 他们不喜欢我 |
[27:26] | So let’s send them a message | 所以咱们就给他们传达一条消息 |
[27:28] | by shoving the guy that they hate the most | 把他们最讨厌的人推给他们 |
[27:30] | right back in their faces. | 糊他们一脸 |
[27:32] | I am announcing my exploratory committee | 我宣布我为竞选美国总统 |
[27:34] | for the Presidency of the United States of America, | 组织的竞选研究委员会正式成立 |
[27:37] | which basically means I’m definitely running. | 这基本意味着我一定会参加竞选 |
[27:39] | God bless New Hampshire. | 天佑新罕布什尔州 |
[27:41] | God bless the United States of America | 天佑美国 |
[27:43] | and Puerto Rico– if they can vote for president– | 还有波多黎各… 如果他们可以投票的话… |
[27:46] | and God bless Jonah Ryan. | 老天保佑乔纳·瑞安 |
[27:47] | Thank you. Thank you. | 谢谢 谢谢 |
[27:50] | Okay, people, look, the president can only do so much | 好吧 大家听着 没有了国会的支持 |
[27:53] | without the cooperation of the Congress. | 总统能做的其实十分有限 |
[27:55] | I can’t impress upon you enough | 你们一定要记住 |
[27:56] | that this process only works | 只有两党交流 |
[27:58] | when there’s bipartisan communication. | 这个管理体系才能起效 |
[28:00] | That is what the Constitution requires, right? | 这就是宪法所要求的 对吗? |
[28:03] | – Okay, you in the back. – Uh, will this be on the final? | – 好吧 后面那个 – 这部分知识点期末会考吗? |
[28:06] | Uh, no comment. | 不予评价 |
[28:08] | Old habits die hard, I guess. | 我大概是旧习难改吧 |
[28:10] | Uh, yes. No. | 会 不会 |
[28:12] | Actually, I can neither confirm nor deny that. | 事实上 我无法肯定或否定这个问题 |
[28:15] | That’s an old– you know what? I don’t know. | 旧习… 你猜怎么着? 我不知道 |
[28:16] | So we’ll deal with it later. | 所以咱们以后再说 |
[28:18] | Okay, perfect. Remember, three branches of government– | 好吧 完美 记住 政府的三个分支… |
[28:21] | judiciary, legislative, | 司法部 立法机关 |
[28:24] | and there’s a third. | 还有第三个 |
[28:25] | And if you wanna know something about government, | 如果你想了解关于政府的事情 |
[28:28] | watch this film “Air Force One.” | 看看电影《空军一号》 |
[28:31] | It’s a good movie. | 那是部好电影 |
[28:32] | Shows you what a president can do. | 能告诉你总统能做些什么 |
[28:34] | Nice to meet you, and I’ll see you guys | 很高兴见到你 |
[28:35] | Wednes– Tuesday. | 周三… 周二再见 |