时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:34] | This is my school. | 这是我的学校 |
[00:35] | If you go here, your parents are either millionaires or your parents work for millionaires. | 如果你来这里上学 你的父母不是百万富翁 就是为百万富翁打工 |
[00:41] | Neptune, California. A town without a middle class. | 加里福尼亚的Neptune小镇 是一个没有中等阶级的地方 |
[00:45] | If you’re in the second group, you get a job: fast food, movie theaters, mini-marts. | 如果你不是富翁 你的工作就是: 快餐店 剧院 超市 |
[00:49] | Or you could be me. | 或者 你可以像我一样 |
[00:51] | My after-school job means tailing philandering spouses or investigating false injury claims. | 我课后的工作是 跟踪外遇者 或者调查诈骗保险金 |
[00:56] | Who’d that guy rat out? | 这是谁干的? |
[00:57] | The bikers. | 那些机车手 |
[00:58] | Why doesn’t somebody cut him down? | 为什么没人放他下来? |
[01:00] | Yeah, I’ll do it. I wanna be the guy up there tomorrow. | 是啊 我来 除非明天我想跟他一样 |
[01:07] | Say cheese. Smile. | 说cheese 笑一个 |
[01:13] | Move. | 走开 |
[01:14] | Who died and made you the queen– | 什么时候轮到你命令我了? |
[01:17] | You are a freak. | 你是个怪人 |
[01:19] | You’re new here, huh? | 你是新来的? |
[01:21] | Welcome to Neptune High. | 欢迎来到Neptune高中 |
[01:24] | Go Pirates! | 走吧 海盗们! |
[01:29] | This is advanced placement. We expect more. | 这是一次显著的进步 我仍然希望更好 |
[01:31] | It’s called “An Essay on Man”, but what Pope’s really talking about is faith, right? | 这称为 “人论” 但是实际上 教皇所指的是信仰 对吗? |
[01:37] | Anybody? | 谁知道? |
[01:40] | Did anybody complete the reading? | 有谁读完这本书了? |
[01:43] | Veronica? | |
[01:45] | Veronica Mars! | |
[01:48] | Congratulations. You’re my volunteer. | 恭喜你 你可以回答问题了 |
[01:51] | Pope. “An Essay on Man.” Epistle one. | 教皇 “人论” 新约中的书信 |
[01:55] | “Hope springs eternal in the human breast. | “愿春天常在人们的心中 |
[01:58] | Man never is, but always to be blessed. | 这不可能 但人们总是期待 |
[02:02] | The soul, uneasy and confined from home rests and expatiates in a life to come.” | 灵魂, 不安且被束缚着祈祷未来” |
[02:09] | And what do you suppose Pope meant by that? | 你觉得教皇想要表达什么呢? |
[02:14] | Life’s a bitch until you die. | 生活是个难题 直到你死去为止 |
[02:16] | Thank you, Ms. Mars, for that succint and somewhat inappropriate response. | 谢谢 Mars小姐 谢谢你简洁而又不恰当的回答 |
[02:22] | I think what Pope’s saying is the thing that keeps us powering through life’s defeats | 我认为教皇的意思是 在面临挫折时 给予我们力量的 |
[02:28] | is our faith in a better life yet to come. | 是对于更好的生活的信仰 |
[02:32] | Random locker searches. | 随机橱柜搜查 |
[02:34] | It’s the latest tactic the administration has adopted in their losing war on drugs. | 是管理员最近采用的方法 用来对付屡禁不止的毒品 |
[02:38] | Except the searches aren’t really random. | 但事实上 搜查并不是随机的 |
[02:40] | I know when they’re going to happen before Vice Principal Clemmons does. | 在副校长Clemmons采取行动前 我就已经知道了 |
[02:44] | Veronica Mars. This should be good. | Veronica Mars 会没事的 |
[02:46] | Veronica, will you please open your locker? | Veronica 请你打开你的柜子? |
[02:51] | Buster. | |
[03:02] | Wow. | 哇 |
[03:03] | This is a little embarrassing. | 真有点尴尬 |
[03:18] | I used to sit there, at that table. | 我曾经坐在那里 那张桌子 |
[03:22] | It’s not like my family met the minimum net worth requirement. | 我的家庭其实并不低微 |
[03:25] | My dad didn’t own his own airline like John Enbaum’s or serve as ambassador to Belgium like Shelly Pomroy’s. | 我父亲不像John Enbaum一样有自己的航空公司 也不像Shelly Pomroy一样是比利时的大使 |
[03:32] | But my Dad used to be the sheriff and that had a certain cache. | 但我父亲曾经当过镇长 有一定的名望 |
[03:36] | Let’s be honest, though. | 但是 老实说 |
[03:37] | The only reason I was allowed past the velvet ropes was Duncan Kane, | 我之所以能够挤进这个上层圈子 这多亏了Duncan Kane |
[03:41] | son of software billionaire Jake Kane. | 软件公司的亿万富翁 Jake Kane的儿子 |
[03:44] | He used to be my boyfriend. | 他曾经是我的男朋友 |
[03:52] | Then one day, with no warning, | 然后有一天 没有任何征兆 |
[03:56] | he ended things. | 他甩了我 |
[04:10] | And let’s not forget Logan Echolls. | 我们不要忘了Logan Echolls |
[04:12] | His dad makes twenty million a picture. | 他父亲的一幅画 值2亿美元 |
[04:15] | You probably own his action figure. | 你也许会不满他的行为 |
[04:17] | Every school has an obligatory psychotic jackass. | 每个学校注定 都会有一个蠢猪 |
[04:21] | He’s ours. | 我们学校的 就是他 |
[04:24] | You okay? | 你没事吧? |
[04:25] | What? | 什么? |
[04:27] | You look, I don’t know, hypnotized. | 我不知道 你看上去好像被催眠了 |
[04:30] | Did I say you could sit here? | 我说过你可以坐在这里了吗? |
[04:34] | Wait a minute. | 等等 |
[04:35] | Of course you can sit here. Sit wherever you want. | 你当然可以坐在这里 随便你坐在哪里都行 |
[04:40] | That was cool. What you did, cutting me off of that pole. | 太好了 你把我从旗杆上放了下来 |
[04:44] | Well– | 这个啊… |
[04:44] | My bitch! | 妈的! |
[04:46] | Weren’t you supposed to wait for me at the flagpole? | 你不是应该在旗杆那里等我的吗? |
[04:48] | Not sure I could’ve made that any clearer. | 难道是我没说清楚吗? |
[04:53] | Okay. I get it. | 好吧 我明白了 |
[04:55] | Very funny. I guess, we’re even now. | 很有趣 我想 我们现在… |
[04:59] | You get what, boy? You get that you’re a dead man walking, is that what you get? | 你明白什么了 小子? 你明白你是一具行尸走肉 是这样吗? |
[05:03] | Leave him alone. | 走开 |
[05:05] | Sista! The only time I care what a woman has to say is when she’s riding my big ole hog, | 小姐! 我在教训我的大生殖器公猪时 最讨厌女人插嘴 |
[05:11] | and even then it’s not so much words, it’s just ooh’s and aah’s, you know? | 即使她的话不多 只是”噢”和”啊” 你明白吗? |
[05:14] | – So it’s big, huh? – Legendary. | – 这么他一定很大 是吗? – 传说 |
[05:16] | Well, let’s see it. I mean, if it’s as big as you say, I’ll be your girlfriend… | 好吧 那我们来看看吧 我是说 如果真的像你说的那么大 我就做你的女朋友… |
[05:21] | We could go to prom together! What? | 我们可以一起去舞会! 怎么样? |
[05:23] | What seems to be the problem? I’m on a schedule, here, Vato. | 有什么问题吗? 我正等着呢 这里 Vato |
[05:26] | Dude, Weevil! Don’t let Blondie talk to you like that! | 伙计! 别让金发女孩看不起! |
[05:28] | Sounds like your buddy here wants to see it, too. | 看来你的伙伴也想看一看 |
[05:30] | Oh, hell, I’ll show you mine! | 噢 见鬼 我给你看我的! |
[05:32] | Felix Coumbs! What on God’s green Earth is going on here? | Felix Coumbs! 这里到底发生了什么事? |
[05:35] | Alright, gentlemen, move along. | 好了 先生们 走吧 |
[05:37] | Veronica, why does trouble follow you around? | Veronica 为什么麻烦总是跟着你转? |
[05:45] | So, what’d you do? | 那么 你做了什么? |
[05:47] | What? | 什么? |
[05:48] | Why are you a dead man walking? | 为什么你是行尸走肉? |
[05:50] | Oh, yeah. | 噢 是的 |
[05:52] | I work at the Sac and Pac. | 我在超市打工 |
[05:53] | Last night I was working by myself and a couple of those guys came in. | 昨天晚上 我一个人在那里工作 他们中的几个人走了进来 |
[06:00] | They just walked right to the back of the store and start stuffing all these forties into their pockets. | 他们直接走到商店后面 把那些40年代的酒都塞到口袋里 |
[06:05] | So I hit the silent alarm. | 于是我按了警报 |
[06:13] | Wallace. | |
[06:18] | I guess the dude thought a one dollar bill would cover it. | 我想那家伙想用一美元来搞定我 |
[06:20] | Keep the change. | 不用找了 |
[06:28] | That’s when the police came. | 后来警察来了 |
[06:30] | We don’t have police here, we have a sheriff’s department. | 我们这里没有警察 我们只有镇长部 |
[06:35] | You. Come on. | 你 过来 |
[06:41] | What’s up, snitch? | 怎么了 告状者? |
[06:43] | Come here! | 过来! |
[06:46] | They say they paid. | 他们说 他们付过钱了 |
[06:49] | – Well, did they? – Yeah. | – 是这样的吗? – 是的 |
[06:51] | Like I said. | 我说过了 |
[06:53] | Shut up. | 闭嘴 |
[06:56] | But you pressed the alarm anyway? | 但是你按了警报? |
[06:58] | It was an accident. | 这是个意外 |
[07:08] | Jacks, get ’em out of here. Get ’em out of here, we’ve got enough. | Jacks 让他们走吧 让他们走 事情解决了 |
[07:15] | You need to go see the Wizard. | 你跟我去见巫师 |
[07:18] | Ask him for some guts. | 让他来教教你 |
[07:21] | – Go see the Wizard? He said that? – Yeah. | – 去见巫师? 他说的? – 是的 |
[07:23] | Congratulations, sport. In your short time here | 恭喜你 小子 你刚到这里 |
[07:25] | you’ve already managed to piss off a motorcycle gang and the local sheriff. | 就已经得罪了机车集团 和当地的镇长 |
[07:44] | Hey, baby. | 嘿 宝贝 |
[07:46] | That’s our song. | 那歌是为你唱的 |
[07:49] | Happy birthday, Veronica! Are you surprised? Veronica? | 生日快乐 Veronica! 是不是很惊讶? Veronica? |
[07:54] | Mom? | 妈妈? |
[07:55] | Veronica, it’s me. Honey, can you give me a hand. | Veronica 是我 亲爱的 过来帮帮忙 |
[08:04] | Hey… who’s a big boy? | 嘿… 这个大家伙是谁啊? |
[08:18] | Good boy! | 好样的! |
[08:48] | I was shocked to discover Celeste Kane’s car outside Dad’s office. Duncan’s mom. | 我看到Celeste Kane车停在父亲办公室外面时吓了一跳 她是Duncan的母亲 |
[08:54] | She hates me almost as much as she adores her son. | 她恨我的程度 差不多相当于她喜爱自己儿子的程度了 |
[09:09] | Veronica Mars. | |
[09:11] | My dad’s with a client. | 我爸爸有客人 |
[09:13] | Apparently. That’s okay, I’m happy out here chatting with you. | 显然 没关系 我很乐意在这里陪你聊天 |
[09:16] | Like I said, my Dad’s with a client. | 就像我说的 我爸爸在接待客人 |
[09:17] | I heard you. But your dad’s out tracking bail jumpers half the time and yet, | 我听见了 你爸爸刚刚出去跟踪了一个保释犯半天 |
[09:21] | somehow, all the cases that come in here still get handled. How is that? | 总之 所有的案子都在掌握之中 觉得怎么样? |
[09:25] | – We’re efficient. – Very efficient. | – 我们效率很高 – 非常高 |
[09:28] | Hmm, look, I’m just going to leave this file here, open, on your desk | 听着 我要把这些文件放在这里 打开的 |
[09:31] | and if you decide to take a look at it, cool. | 如果你想看一眼 那很好 |
[09:34] | One of my clients, Loretta Cancun, dances at The Seventh Veil. | 我的一位客户 Loretta Cancun 在The Seventh Veil跳舞 |
[09:37] | – Classy. – These are my people, V. | – 很高雅 – 这些是我的人 V |
[09:40] | She was busted for vandalism, taking a baseball bat | 她的错误在于 破坏了艺术 |
[09:42] | to the washing machine that stole her quarters at Suds and Duds. | 她把垒球棒放进了洗衣机 这毁了她的艺术生涯 |
[09:45] | – And Johnny Cochran was booked? – I make no apologies. | – Johnny Cochran被预订了? – 不好意思 |
[09:48] | I like this case. It’s… tawdry. Ms. Cancun says The Seventh Veil | 我喜欢这个案子 这很… 俗丽 Cancun女士说The Seventh Veil |
[09:52] | has an interesting way of keeping their liquor license despite their rather lax I.D. policy. | 尽管人事管理松懈 但他们用一种有趣的方式来保住营业执照 |
[09:57] | She wants to make a deal. | 她想做比交易 |
[09:58] | If your dad has time, he should look into it. | 如果你父亲有时间 他应该去调查一下 |
[10:07] | Don’t get the wrong idea, Mr. Mars. I don’t like you. | 不要自作聪明 Mars先生 我不喜欢你 |
[10:13] | I hate the fact that I’m here but I do know if anyone will be dogged | 我不想承认这个事实 如果有一个人能够坚决 |
[10:17] | and resourceful in this matter, it’ll be you. | 并且 足智多谋地完成这件事 那个人就是你 |
[10:21] | Don’t call me at home. I’ll call you. | 不要打电话到我家里 我会打给你的 |
[10:23] | And I’ll need it right away. | 我希望你马上开始 |
[10:34] | Hi. | 嗨 |
[10:46] | Sure, she’s a bitch, but can you blame her? | 当然 她是个婊子 但你能指责她吗? |
[10:49] | After all, Dad did try to send her husband to jail for life. | 毕竟 父亲一直在想办法 把她的丈夫送进监狱 |
[10:56] | How was school? | 学校里怎么样? |
[10:57] | If you think we’re going to talk about my school day and not the fact that | 难道你认为我们现在应该谈我的学校生活 而不是 |
[11:00] | Celeste Kane was in your office ten minutes ago, you’re deluded. | Celeste Kane十分钟以前在你的办公室 你被她骗了 |
[11:03] | You’re making good grades? | 你的成绩怎么样? |
[11:05] | Kane’s got something on the side, doesn’t he? | Kane在做不可告人的事 不是吗? |
[11:07] | You know, say what you want about real cheese. | 你知道的 说说你想要什么吧 |
[11:09] | I am a fan of the orange powdered packet stuff. | 我酷爱火药包之类的东西 |
[11:12] | My grades are fine and I like the orange powder, too. Now can we please talk about Mrs. Kane? | 我的成绩很好 我也喜欢火药 现在我们能不能谈谈Kane女士? |
[11:16] | Yes, she thinks he’s seeing someone. Late nights, motel matches, the usual. | 好吧 她觉得他有外遇 昨晚 汽车旅馆 跟往常一样的 |
[11:21] | Sexual appetite? | 性喜好? |
[11:26] | – It’s gone. – Did you take the case? | – 这都过去了 – 你接了这个案子了? |
[11:27] | – Well, we need the money, Veronica. – Good. I would’ve been pissed if you hadn’t. | – 好了 我们需要钱 Veronica. – 很好 如果你不赚钱 我会生气 |
[11:31] | Well, I wouldn’t have cared if you were. | 好吧 我们有顾及到你的感受 |
[11:33] | Gimme some of that apple. | 把那里的苹果给我 |
[11:35] | – Ah, don’t– – Mars Investigations? Mmm hmm, just a sec. | – 啊 不要… – Mars侦探社? 等一下 |
[11:41] | Keith Mars. | |
[11:44] | How long ago? | 什么时候? |
[11:46] | What’s he driving? | 他开什么车? |
[11:49] | I got the 7:30 out of San Diego and I’ll meet you by the thing by the fountain. | 我7:30离开圣地亚哥 我们在喷泉那里见 |
[11:52] | Good work, thanks. | 干得好 谢谢 |
[11:54] | That guy’s on the move. Andy picked him up in El Paso. | 那个人开始行动了 Andy在埃尔帕索看到他了 |
[11:57] | Another day, he’ll probably drive across the border so I gotta head out. | 他随时都会开车驶出我们的视线范围 我必须出发了 |
[12:01] | You go. I’ll have a flight booked by the time you get to the airport. | 你去吧 我会在你到达机场以前订好机票的 |
[12:04] | Do you want a rental car in Texas? | 你要在德克萨斯租车吗? |
[12:06] | Yeah, nothing fancy this time, Veronica. Seriously. | 是的 这次没有什么特别的 Veronica 我是认真的 |
[12:08] | A Blazer is not fancy and we can bill it anyway. | 运动服也没什么特别的 但我们还是会买 |
[12:11] | Fine, I’ll get you a Crown Vic. Once a cop… | 好的 我给你弄一辆皇冠 一个警察有一次… |
[12:14] | Don’t do anything on the Kane case. I’ll handle it. | 你不要插手Kane的案子 我会处理的 |
[12:17] | Okay. | 好的 |
[12:17] | – Given our relationship with that family– – Fine, I said okay! | – 鉴于我们跟那家人的关系… – 好了 我说了好的! |
[12:21] | Okay. If all goes well, I’ll be back tomorrow night. | 好吧 如果一切顺利 我明天晚上回来 |
[12:24] | If not, the night after. | 不过不是 那就是后天晚上 |
[12:27] | I’ll call and I’ll check in. | 我会打电话和登记的 |
[12:29] | You always do. | 你总是这样 |
[12:30] | And Veronica? | 还有Veronica? |
[12:32] | Yes? | 什么? |
[12:33] | When you go after Jake Kane, you take backup. | 你跟踪Jake Kane的时候 带上后援 |
[12:36] | I always do. | 我总是这样 |
[12:41] | By the time Dad’s plane landed in El Paso I’d already picked up Jake Kane | 爸爸的飞机降落在埃尔帕索的时候 我已经在Jake Kane的家门口盯上他了 |
[12:45] | at his house and followed him to his office. | 我跟踪他去了他的办公室 |
[12:48] | Streaming video was invented and perfected here at Kane software. | Kane软件公司 开发并完善了流媒体技术 |
[12:52] | The day the company went public, Jake Kane made a billion dollars. | 公司进入市场的那天 Jake Kane赚了10亿美元 |
[12:57] | Everyone who worked for him in fact, right down the secretarial pool became millionaires. | 每个为他打工的人 甚至是秘书们 都成了百万富翁 |
[13:02] | He’s beloved here. | 他在这里深受爱戴 |
[13:04] | Half the people in this town owe their fortunes to him. | 这个镇上 一半人的财富 都要归功于他 |
[13:07] | And I knew the family well. | 我很了解他的家庭 |
[13:09] | Jake’s son, Duncan, was my first and only love. | Jake的儿子Duncan 是我第一个 也是唯一的爱人 |
[13:13] | His daughter Lilly was my best friend. | 他的女儿Lilly 是我最好的朋友 |
[13:17] | God, Lilly, I see the Prozac’s working. | 天啊 Lilly 我看到富家小姐在干活 |
[13:19] | High on life, Veronica Mars. | 充满活力 Veronica Mars |
[13:21] | I’ve got a secret. | 我有个秘密 |
[13:23] | A good one. | 好事 |
[13:23] | Girls! Less talk, more scrub. | 小姐们! 别说话 努力擦 |
[13:26] | Later… | 等会儿再说… |
[13:29] | Those were the last words Lilly and I ever shared. | 那是我最后一次跟Lilly讲话 |
[13:32] | Later that night as I was driving home from picking up dinner with Dad | 那天晚上 我跟父亲吃完晚饭 开车回家时 |
[13:35] | a call came in over the radio. | 对讲机里传出了声音 |
[13:37] | All the dispatcher said was that there was a disturbance at the Kane estate. | 说Kane财团发生了动乱 |
[13:45] | Dad gave me specific instructions to stay in the car, | 父亲叫我待在车里 |
[13:48] | but the moment that I saw Duncan, I knew that this was more than a disturbance. | 然而当我看到Duncan时 我明白那不仅仅是动乱 |
[13:59] | What happened? | 发生了什么事? |
[14:02] | Duncan, what happened? | Duncan 发生了什么事? |
[14:06] | Where’s Lilly? | Lilly呢? |
[14:11] | But everyone knows this story. The murder of Lilly Kane. | 然而人人都知道了这件事 Lilly Kane被谋杀的消息 |
[14:15] | It was on the cover of People Magazine. It made Entertainment Tonight. | 登在了人民杂志的封面上 成了人们茶余饭后的话题 |
[14:19] | The town flooded with journalists. | 一大群记者涌入了小镇 |
[14:26] | Duncan, talk to me, please. | Duncan 说话呀 |
[14:34] | And of course, everyone remembers reading about the bungling local sheriff, | 当然 人们也读到了关于一个愚蠢的镇长的故事 |
[14:38] | the one who went after the wrong man. | 他跟错了人 |
[14:47] | That bungling sheriff was my Dad. | 那个愚蠢的镇长就是我父亲 |
[14:59] | But if my Dad wasn’t right about Jake Kane, then, it looks like Mrs. Kane is right about him now. | 但是 如果我父亲当时不了解Jake Kane 那么看来 Kane夫人现在是彻底了解他了 |
[15:05] | Not a lot of high-powered business meetings taking place at the Camelot at one in the morning. | 凌晨一点在Camelot举行高层商务会议的情况并不多见 |
[15:11] | They say the divorce rate is twice as high for parents who lose a child. | 他们说 失去孩子的夫妇的离婚率 要比普通人高两倍 |
[15:15] | Lose a child. | 失去孩子 |
[15:17] | Now there’s a euphemism for you. | 这只是一种委婉的说法 |
[15:21] | That hardly takes into account the way she was found. | 很少有人重视 她是怎样被发现的 |
[15:24] | What? You guys find a way to unlock the porn? | 什么? 你们有办法打开加密的色情片了? |
[15:26] | It’s the Lilly Kane video. How do you think that family feels? | 是Lilly Kane的录像带 你认为她的家人会怎么想? |
[15:32] | Six weeks after Lilly Kane’s death, someone from the Sheriff’s Department leaked the crime scene video. | Lilly Kane死后六个星期 镇长部有人泄漏了凶案现场的录像 |
[15:37] | Within twenty-four hours, it was all over the net. | 不到24小时 它就传遍了互联网 |
[15:40] | Streaming video made it possible. | 录像的内容令人毛骨悚然 |
[15:42] | Someone made a fortune while Dad took the blame. | 有人赚了大钱 父亲则受到了指责 |
[15:45] | So, does your uh, does your dad still think that Lilly’s father did this? | 那么 你… 你父亲仍然认为这是Lilly的父亲干的? |
[15:51] | That’s my girlfriend. | 她是我的女朋友 |
[15:54] | Your friend. | 你的好朋友 |
[15:58] | Duncan’s sister. | Duncan的妹妹 |
[16:00] | Your dad is destroying the Kane family. | 你父亲正想毁了Kane一家 |
[16:04] | What’s the matter with you people, huh? | 你们到底是怎么了? |
[16:07] | What’s the matter with you? | 你到底怎么了? |
[16:09] | He did it, Lianne. The man is a liar… | 是他干的 Lianne 他是个骗子… |
[16:11] | My Dad’s belief that Jake Kane was the murderer became a moot point. | 我父亲坚信Jake Kane就是凶手 但这变得毫无意义了 |
[16:15] | An emergency recall election removed him from office. | 一次紧急改选后 他被撤职了 |
[16:19] | Mom wanted to move out of Neptune. | 妈妈打算搬出Neptune镇 |
[16:20] | The loss of status, the loss of income was too much for her. | 失去地位 失去收入 她承受不了这些 |
[16:24] | We were going to move, alright, we couldn’t afford our house. | 我们准备搬家 我们付不起房租 |
[16:27] | But Dad wasn’t going to be run out of town. | 但是父亲不想离开这个小镇 |
[16:29] | And neither was I. | 我也不想 |
[16:31] | Dad, come here! | 爸爸 过来一下! |
[16:35] | Hey, I’m sorry, honey. | 嘿 我很抱歉 亲爱的 |
[16:37] | – Me and your mom, we’re going to work this out. – Look. | – 我和你妈妈会解决这件事的 – 看啊 |
[16:40] | …Abel Koontz, a disgruntled former Kane software employee. | …Abel Koontz 一位愤怒的前Kane软件公司职员 |
[16:43] | Koontz, a software designer, was fired during the development stage | Koontz 软件设计员 在公司的开发 |
[16:47] | of Kane Software’s streaming video project. | 流媒体技术的时候 被解雇了 |
[16:49] | Shoes and a backpack belonging to the deceased | Don Lamb镇长在Koontz的游艇里发现了死者的鞋子和背包 |
[16:52] | were discovered on Koontz’s houseboat by Sheriff Don Lamb– | 死者的鞋子和背包… |
[17:21] | Well. This can’t be good. | 这可不是什么好事 |
[17:34] | Car trouble, miss? | 车子出问题了 小姐? |
[17:36] | Yeah, as a matter of fact. I think it might be a loose belt, | 是的 事实上 我想可能是皮带松了 |
[17:39] | but if you wouldn’t mind checking under the hood. | 如果不介意的话 到车底检查一下 |
[17:41] | Hey Weevil, who gets the first– | 嘿 伙计 谁先到的… |
[17:43] | Get him off me! Get him off me! | 放开我! 放开我! |
[17:48] | Call of your dog! | 叫你的狗走开! |
[17:53] | Backup, chill. | 退回去 chill |
[17:56] | I’ll tell you what. We’ll call it a draw. | 我告诉你吧 我们打平了 |
[17:58] | Lady, come on. It’s too late for that. | 小姐 拜托 这太晚了 |
[18:00] | Here’s the deal. Leave that kid at school alone for a week | 我们作比交易 一个星期之内别去招惹那个孩子 |
[18:03] | and I’ll make sure your boys walk. | 我保证让你的兄弟走着回去 |
[18:05] | Why you care so much for that skinny negro, anyway? | 为什么你这么关心那个皮包骨头的黑人? |
[18:07] | Things I heard about you, you must really lay the pipe right, huh? | 我听说过你的事 你一定很有势力吧? |
[18:10] | Yeah, that’s it. | 是的 就是这样 |
[18:14] | Alright, alright, alright, Felix. We get it, you’re a badass, okay? | 好吧 好吧 Felix 我们明白了 你是个混蛋 好了吧? |
[18:17] | – But for once, don’t be stupid! – Not bad advice. | – 给你句忠告 别太愚蠢! – 这个建议不坏 |
[18:21] | Alright. One week. | 好吧 一个星期 |
[18:22] | After that, we come for you, your boy, and your little dog, too. | 在那以后 我们就来找你 你的男孩 和你的小狗 |
[18:28] | Backup, be cool. | 退后 冷静点 |
[18:29] | You get lonely out here, remember, | 记住 你是一个人在这里 |
[18:31] | Weevil love you long time. | 我们不会忘记你的 |
[18:36] | Quite a reputation I’ve got, huh? | 我的地位还不低啊 嗯? |
[18:38] | You wanna know how I lost my virginity? | 你想知道我是怎样失贞的吗? |
[18:42] | So do I. | 我也想知道 |
[18:49] | I went to a party at Shelly Palmroy’s just to show everyone their whispers and backstabbing didn’t affect me. | 我去参加Shelly Palmroy的派对 只是为了告诉大家 他们的议论和陷害对我不起作用 |
[18:56] | It was a mistake. | 这是个错误 |
[19:13] | I don’t know who handed me the drink. I wish I did. | 我不知道是谁递给我那杯酒的 我希望我知道 |
[19:17] | It turns out it was your basic rum, coke, and roofie. | 那是一杯朗姆酒 可乐加迷魂药 |
[20:35] | I never told my dad. | 我没有告诉过我父亲 |
[20:37] | I’m not sure what he would have done with that information, | 我不知道他知道后会怎么样 |
[20:40] | but no good would have come of it. | 但不会有好结果的 |
[20:42] | And what does it matter? | 那又有什么关系呢? |
[20:44] | I’m no longer that girl. | 我不再是那个女孩了 |
[20:50] | Alright, Lady, let’s see ya’. | 好吧 女士 等着瞧吧 |
[21:06] | Hey, Ronnie. | 嘿 Ronnie |
[21:08] | We’ve decided that we’d rather surf than study today. You wanna come with? | 我们决定逃学去冲浪 你一起来吗? |
[21:14] | Duncan will promise to take his shirt off, does that sweeten the pot? | Duncan保证会脱掉他的上衣 这还不够吗? |
[21:18] | Does it make you horny? | 还不想去吗? |
[21:21] | – Hey, DK, flex for your ex. – Shut up, Logan! | – 嘿 DK 劝劝你的前女友 – 闭嘴 Logan! |
[21:24] | Alright, alright. | 好吧 好吧 |
[21:26] | Hey, hey, hey. | 嘿 嘿 嘿 |
[21:28] | What do say to a little hooch, huh? | 来点烈酒怎么样? |
[21:31] | What’s the matter, aren’t you your mother’s daughter? | 怎么了 你不是你妈妈的女儿吗? |
[21:34] | Now there was a woman who could drink. | 那个女人很会喝酒 |
[21:36] | Hey, what’s she up to nowadays, maybe she’ll join us. | 嘿 她最近去哪里 也许她会加入我们的 |
[21:39] | You know where she is? Any clue? | 你知道她在哪儿吗? 有线索吗? |
[21:41] | – Leave her alone, man. – Ooh, chill pill, man. | – 别惹她 伙计 – 噢 冷静点 伙计 |
[21:46] | Aw, she used to be fun, man. | 她以前很有趣 伙计 |
[21:51] | It’s been eight months since I’ve seen my mother. | 我已经8个月没有见到我的母亲了 |
[21:57] | A month after Dad lost his job, Mom split for good. | 爸爸失去工作1个月后 妈妈出走了 |
[22:00] | All she left me was a unicorn music box | 她留给我唯一的东西 是一个独角兽音乐盒 |
[22:03] | and a note saying she would be back for me someday. | 以及一张纸条 上面写 她有一天会回来看我的 |
[22:24] | Girl. | 小姐 |
[22:25] | You should hear what people say about you. | 你应该听听大家是怎么说你的 |
[22:28] | So then what are you doing sitting here? | 那么你坐在这里干嘛? |
[22:30] | You sat next to me! | 是你坐在我旁边的! |
[22:31] | – This is my table. – And what a fine table it is. | – 这是我的桌子 – 这张桌子真不错啊 |
[22:34] | What do you suppose this is made of? Oak? | 你知道这是用什么做的吗? 橡木? |
[22:37] | Look, if people are saying such awful things– | 听着 如果人们在说一些可怕的事… |
[22:39] | Well, I figure I gotta choice. I can either go hang out with the punks who laughed at me, | 好吧 我想我必须选择 跟那些嘲笑我 |
[22:43] | took pictures of me while I was taped to that flagpole. | 当我杯绑在旗杆上时 拍照片的混蛋在一起 |
[22:46] | Or I can hang out with the chick who cut me down. | 或者跟放我下来的小妞在一起 |
[22:53] | So, you wanna get the PCH Bike Club off your ass? | 那么你想教训教训PCH机车队的那些人吗? |
[22:58] | This is SO twisted. I love it. | 这很有难度 我喜欢 |
[23:01] | Well can you do it, ’cause we need it fast. | 你能做到吗? 我们有急用 |
[23:03] | Oh, hell yeah! For you, anything. I’ll even throw in the glazing gratis. | 噢 当然啦! 我可以为你做任何事 甚至免费 |
[23:07] | Go to town. Thanks, Corny. | 到镇上来 谢谢 Corny |
[23:12] | Oh, my god. | 噢 上帝啊 |
[23:14] | While Corny did his thing, I downloaded the pictures from the Camelot. | Corny在干活的同时 我整理了在Camelot拍到的照片 |
[23:18] | Every girl’s gotta have a hobby. Photography’s mine. | 每个女孩都有自己的爱好 我的爱好就是摄影 |
[24:08] | And? | 怎么样? |
[24:09] | Who’s your daddy? | 你爸爸是谁啊? |
[24:10] | Ugh. I hate it when you say that. | 啊 我不喜欢你这么说 |
[24:12] | You know what, this is important. You remember this: I used to be cool! | 你知道吗 这很重要 记住: 我曾经很冷静! |
[24:17] | – When? – ’77. | – 什么时候? – 77年 |
[24:19] | Trans-Am. Blue Oyster Cult on the eight-track. | Trans-Am 蓝牡蛎合唱团 第八圈 |
[24:22] | A foxy stacked blonde riding shotgun. Racing for pink slips. | 一个狡猾妖艳的金发女郎拿着手枪… |
[24:27] | Oh, wait a minute. I’m thinking of a Springsteen song. Scratch everything. I was never cool. | 噢 等一下 我想起了Springsteen的一首歌 想想所有的事 我从来都不冷静 |
[24:31] | I don’t know which bothers me more: foxy or stacked. | 我不知道哪个更能影响我: 狡猾或者妖艳 |
[24:35] | I nailed our bail jumper one hundred yards from Mexico. | 我在墨西哥抓到了逃跑的保释犯 |
[24:40] | 2,500 bucks. No sack dinners tonight. | 2,500元 今晚好好吃一顿 |
[24:43] | Tonight, we eat like the lower middle class to which we aspire. Fire up the bati. | 今天晚上 我们要像中等阶级一样吃饭 就像我们一直渴望的一样 |
[24:51] | For real, steaks? | 说真的 牛排? |
[25:01] | So Jake Kane went to the Camelot last night and hooked up with some hussy. | Jake Kane昨晚去了Camelot 和一些贱妇在一起 |
[25:06] | Didn’t I say something about you not getting involved in that? | 难道我没说过让你不要介入这件事吗? |
[25:10] | I remember you saying something about taking Backup. | 我记得你说过让我带后援 |
[25:14] | You get pictures? | 你拍到照片了? |
[25:16] | No money shot. The woman in question never stepped foot outside, | 那些赚不到钱 那个女人没有踏出房门半步 |
[25:19] | but I did get pictures of license plates. I figured you could run them. | 不过我拍下了车牌号码 我想你可以调查一下 |
[25:26] | Let me see ’em. | 让我看看 |
[25:35] | You stay away from Jake Kane. | 你离Jake Kane远点 |
[25:37] | I don’t want you doing anything else on this case. | 我不想你再插手这件案子了 |
[25:39] | We’re gonna drop it anyway. I’m gonna let his wife know. | 我们放弃这个案子 我会通知他妻子的 |
[25:42] | What? We’re dropping the case? Why? What’s wrong? | 什么? 我们放弃这个案子? 为什么? 出什么事了? |
[25:45] | Who is it? | 谁让你放弃的? |
[25:47] | Why don’t you just tell me? | 为什么不告诉我? |
[25:48] | Veronica, no! It’s done. It’s over with. You just stay away from him. | Veronica 别问了! 我已经决定了 都结束了 你离他远一点 |
[26:05] | I had another case to occupy my brain: | 我的脑子里还有另一个案子: |
[26:08] | Loretta Cancun says the Seventh Veil has an interesting way of keeping their liquor license. | Loretta Cancun说the Seventh Veil 用一种有趣的方式来保住营业执照 |
[26:18] | This was phase one of my plan to save Wallace. | 我计划的第一步 是救Wallace |
[26:21] | Phase two would begin the next day. | 第二步将在第二天进行 |
[26:25] | Let’s go! | 我们走! |
[26:26] | Hey, Flo-Jo, slow your ass down. | 嘿 Flo-Jo 慢点 |
[26:34] | There you go. | 好样的 |
[26:37] | Well, what’s this, Logan? This would appear to be a device they use to smoke marijuana. | 这是什么 Logan? 这好像是他们用来抽大麻的工具 |
[26:42] | That’s exactly what it looks like. | 看上去很像 |
[26:44] | Let’s go to the office. | 我们去办公室谈谈吧 |
[26:48] | This was you? | 这是你干的? |
[26:50] | Listen, I know it was you! This isn’t over, okay. | 听着 我知道这是你干的! 我跟你没完 |
[26:53] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[26:55] | You’re so cute. Listen, I’ll get you for this. I will! | 你很可爱 听着 我会找你算账的 我会的! |
[26:58] | Solid! | 厉害! |
[27:01] | You’re right. That was funny. | 你说的对 这很有趣 |
[27:02] | Meet me at my car after school. Let’s see if you’ve done your part. | 放学后在我车里见 轮到你表现了 |
[27:06] | After school, I drove Wallace to the Sherrif’s Department. This was phase three. | 放学后 我带Wallace去了镇长部 这是第三步 |
[27:10] | You know, we could get in a lot of trouble for this. | 你知道 我们这样做会惹来很多麻烦 |
[27:12] | – Give it here. – Wait. | – 拿来 – 等等 |
[27:14] | I’m gonna do it. Just thought one of us should state the obvious. | 我会做的 只是希望你能说的更明确点 |
[27:29] | I wonder if it worked. | 不知道成功没 |
[27:34] | A fire! | 着火了! |
[27:44] | It worked. | 成功了 |
[27:54] | Hey Adam. Hey Eddie, is the Chief around? | 嘿 Adam 嘿 Eddie 长官在吗? |
[27:56] | Well, if it isn’t Smoky the Barely Legal. | 如果不是着火的话 |
[27:59] | I saw you in action today, Phil, you were very brave. Did you make the switch? | 我今天看到你行动了 Phil 你很勇敢 换了吗? |
[28:03] | Fait accompli. | 既成事实了 |
[28:06] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[28:06] | Plenty of people in this town still love Dad. That comes in handy sometimes. | 镇上的许多人还是很喜欢我父亲 这些人有时能帮上忙 |
[28:11] | Other times, you rely on your own devices. | 其他时候 你只能自力更生 |
[28:25] | San Juan Capistrano P.D. | |
[28:26] | Tony, it’s Inga. Ah, guess what, our computers is down again. | Tony 我是Inga 啊 你猜怎么了 我们的电脑又死机了 |
[28:31] | Inga. Upgrade already, this must be the tenth time. | Inga 已经升过级了 这已经是第十次了 |
[28:35] | You preach to the choir, Tony. Listen, we had a hit and run last night. | 祈祷吧 Tony 听着 我们昨晚遇到了非法侵入着 |
[28:38] | Victim got the plates, but we need someone to run them. | 我拍下了车牌 不过需要有人来调查一下 |
[28:41] | No problem. Hit me. | 没问题 给我吧 |
[28:42] | Ah, Arizona. Four – Victor – Golf – Zero – Zero – Zero | 啊 亚利桑那 4 – V – G – 0 – 0 – 0 |
[28:50] | Well, I’ll be damned. Some families. | 我会被诅咒的 是私家车 |
[28:52] | What is it? | 车主是谁? |
[28:53] | That car is registered to one Lianne Mars. | 车的登记人是Lianne Mars |
[29:05] | Bored. | 无聊 |
[29:07] | Wanna call it a day, maybe catch a movie or something? | 休息一天吧 去看场电影怎么样? |
[29:10] | Explain to me again why we’re dropping the Kane case. | 我再问一次 为什么我们要放弃Kane的案子 |
[29:15] | Look. | 好吧 |
[29:18] | I… I did run those plates and… it’s what I thought. | 我… 我调查过那个车牌… 我是这么想的 |
[29:25] | Corporate espionage stuff. | 是间谍公司之类的 |
[29:28] | And it’s dangerous, you know. | 这很危险 你知道的 |
[29:30] | We don’t get paid enough, so… | 我们的佣金不够多 所以… |
[29:37] | Let’s just drop it, okay? | 让我们放弃这个案子吧 好吗? |
[29:41] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[29:44] | – Movie? – Can’t. | – 电影? – 不行 |
[29:46] | Well maybe we can rent something. What are you in the mood– | 也许我们可以租点片子 你想看什么… |
[29:53] | Veronica! Ah, little Veronica, how are you? How’s your father? | Veronica! 啊 小Veronica 你好吗? 你父亲怎么样? |
[29:57] | – Fine, Inga, we’re both fine. – I haven’t seen you since… | – 很好 Inga 我们都很好 – 很久没见你们了 自从… |
[30:01] | – Since… – Been a while. | – 自从… – 等一下 |
[30:03] | Can you tell me where the Cortez/Winn prelim is? | 能告诉我Cortez/Winn的审讯在哪里吗? |
[30:05] | – Courtroom three. – Thanks. | – 三号审判室 – 谢谢 |
[30:07] | The last time I was here? | 上次我来这里 |
[30:09] | Come on, Inga. | 拜托 Inga |
[30:11] | That’s easy. | 这很简单 |
[30:18] | Veronica! What happened to you? | Veronica! 你怎么了? |
[30:22] | I need to report a crime. | 我要报案 |
[30:26] | Is there anyone in particular you’d like me to arrest? | 你想让我去抓谁? |
[30:29] | Or should I just round up the sons of the most important families in town? | 或者我该把镇上所有贵族家的儿子都关起来? |
[30:35] | I’ve got not a shred of evidence to work with here, but that doesn’t really matter to your family, does it? | 我一点证据也没有 不过这对你的家庭来说根本无所谓 不是吗? |
[30:40] | Oh, look at this. | 噢 看啊 |
[30:44] | She cries. | 她哭了 |
[30:47] | I’ll tell you what, Veronica Mars. Why don’t you go see the Wizard? | 我告诉你怎么办 Veronica Mars 你为什么不去找巫师? |
[30:52] | Ask him for a little backbone. | 让他帮帮你 |
[30:54] | When we find them, they’ve still got twenty bottles stuffed in their pockets. | 我们发现他们时 口袋里还装着20瓶酒 |
[31:02] | They say they bought the beers, but we’ve got it all on tape, so… | 他们说这是他们带进来的 但我们有录像带 所以… |
[31:05] | – Your honor, can we show the tape? – Let’s see it. | – 法官大人 我们能放一下录像吗? – 好的 |
[31:08] | Alright, what you’re gonna see here are the two defendants over there. They enter and– | 好吧 你们将看到那边的两位被告 他们走进… |
[31:16] | What are we seeing here, Sheriff? | 我们看到的是什么啊 镇长? |
[31:18] | Uh, Your Honor, I’ve– | 厄 法官大人 我… |
[31:22] | Sheriff Lamb, is this one of your officers? | Lamb镇长 这是你的官员吗? |
[31:25] | Is this how you run your department? | 你就是这样管理你的部门的? |
[31:30] | Ah, Your Honor, is this an appropriate time to ask for a dismissal in People vs. Loretta Cancun? | 啊 法官大人 现在是不是可以申请解雇Loretta Cancun以及跟她在一起的人? |
[32:11] | Got a present for you. | 有礼物给你 |
[32:21] | I owe you, big time. | 我欠你一个人情 |
[32:23] | I had my own reasons for doing it, trust me. | 我这么做有自己的理由 相信我 |
[32:25] | Oh, no, you don’t. | 噢 不 你不是的 |
[32:26] | You really think I’m gonna let you get away with that? | 你真的以为我会让你把这个带走? |
[32:28] | That might play with the masses. | 那会变得一团糟 |
[32:31] | But underneath that angry young woman shell, there’s a slightly less angry young woman | 不过那个生气的女人不见了 剩下的是一个不那么生气 而又苗条的女人 |
[32:35] | who’s just dying to bake me something. | 她渴望给我烤饼干 |
[32:39] | You’re a marshmallow, Veronica Mars. | 你是棉花糖 Veronica Mars |
[32:41] | A twinkie. | 一块蛋糕 |
[32:45] | Okay, how do I make it loop de loop? | 好的 怎么让它翻跟斗? |
[32:49] | Uh, Veronica. | 厄 Veronica |
[32:51] | Yeah? | 什么? |
[32:52] | Your car. | 你的车 |
[33:06] | Hey. Veronica Mars. | 嘿 Veronica Mars |
[33:12] | Do you know what your little joke cost me? | 你知道你的玩笑让我损失了什么吗? |
[33:14] | Well, I’m pretty sure you won’t be getting your bong back. | 我肯定你拿不回那个东西了 |
[33:20] | Wrong answer. | 回答错误 |
[33:22] | Would you care to guess again? | 你想不想再猜一次? |
[33:24] | Clearly, your sense of humor. | 显然 你很有幽默感 |
[33:28] | Nope. You’re usually so good at pop quizzes. | 不 你不是很擅长小测验吗? |
[33:31] | No, the correct answer is, my car. | 不对 正确答案是 我的车 |
[33:34] | That’s right, my Daddy took my T-Bird away. | 是的 我爸爸把我的T-Bird没收了 |
[33:37] | And you know what I won’t be having? | 你知道我想做什么吗? |
[33:43] | Fun, fun, fun. | 有趣 有趣 有趣 |
[33:45] | Uh, Logan? | 厄 Logan |
[33:59] | What do we have here? | 这里发生了什么? |
[34:02] | Vandalism? No, no, no. | 搞破坏? 不 不 不 |
[34:05] | The only vandalism that happens in this town goes through me. | 在这个镇里 只有经过我的允许才能搞破坏 |
[34:10] | Listen, man, I don’t have a problem with you. | 听着 伙计 我跟你无怨无仇 |
[34:12] | That’s where you’re wrong. | 你错了 |
[34:16] | Hey, yo! Is this O-Town any good? | 嘿! 这些人有用吗? |
[34:18] | I mean, my little sister likes ’em, but she likes ponies and juice boxes, too. | 我是说 我妹妹喜欢 她也喜欢小马和果汁 |
[34:24] | I suddenly feel like I’m in a scene from The Outsiders. | 我突然觉得自己像个外来人 |
[34:27] | Be cool, Sodapop. | 冷静点 Sodapop |
[34:29] | Hey, that’s not his car, that’s my mom’s car. | 嘿 这不是他的车 这是我妈妈的车 |
[34:31] | She can bill me. | 她可以寄账单给我 |
[34:45] | That’s it. Head for the hills. | 好了 我们出发去山上吧 |
[34:48] | I’m not gonna say it twice. | 我不想说第二遍 |
[34:51] | Except for you. | 除了你 |
[34:52] | You, say you’re sorry. | 你 说对不起 |
[34:55] | Rub a lamp. | 去你的 |
[35:00] | I said, say you’re sorry. | 我说了 说对不起 |
[35:06] | Kiss my ass. | 去死吧 |
[35:14] | – Now. – Let him go. | – 现在 – 放了他 |
[35:17] | Are you sure? I could do this for a while. | 你肯定? 我可以再折磨他一会儿 |
[35:19] | I don’t want his apology. | 我不需要他的道歉 |
[35:31] | So that surveillance tape just, poof? | 那么那盘录像带就? |
[35:35] | That’s fortunate. | 他很幸运 |
[35:44] | My uncle has a body shop on the highway. | 我叔叔在高速公路旁有一个修理厂 |
[35:46] | If you come in, you know, I could make sure your body gets the full service treatment. | 如果你去那里 我可以保证你的车能够得到全面的修理 |
[35:50] | Okay, now you apologize. | 好吧 现在你可以道歉了 |
[35:51] | – I’m sorry, was that too dirty? ‘Cause– – Not to me, dork. To him. | – 对不起 那是不是太脏了? 因为… – 不是对我 对他 |
[35:56] | – Right. No. – Fine. | – 好吧 不 – 很好 |
[35:58] | He has the only copy of the Sac and Pac video. | 他有Sac and Pac的录像带 |
[36:01] | Wallace, let’s go decide what to do with it. | Wallace 我们来想想怎么处理那个吧 |
[36:03] | Okay, okay, wait, wait, wait. Look. I’m sorry, man, for taping you to the flagpole. | 好吧 好吧 等等… 伙计 我很抱歉把你绑在旗杆上 |
[36:09] | Alright. | 好吧 |
[36:10] | Can I have the tape back now? | 现在我能拿回录像带了吗? |
[36:13] | Nope. | 不 |
[36:26] | This morning when I woke up, I had one person in the world that I could count on. | 今天早上我醒来时 我在这个世界上有了一个可以依靠的人 |
[36:30] | But if there’s something I’ve learned in this business, | 如果我在这件事中学到了什么 |
[36:33] | the people you love let you down. | 那就是你爱的人欺骗了你 |
[37:03] | Dad doesn’t think I know where he keeps the combination to the safe. | 爸爸并不知道 我知道他把文件藏在哪里 |
[37:06] | He’s wrong. | 他错了 |
[37:08] | Of course, I’ve never needed to use it. | 当然 我从没想过要利用它 |
[37:22] | Oh, my God. The Lilly Kane murder file. | 噢 上帝啊 Lilly Kane谋杀案的资料 |
[37:25] | What’s Dad been up to? | 爸爸在干什么啊? |
[37:27] | Some of these notes are less than a month old. | 有些记录还是这个月更新的 |
[37:31] | The confessed killer is already on death row, but Dad still hasn’t given up on the case. | 那个凶手已经被处死刑了 但父亲仍然没有放弃这个案子 |
[37:36] | My surveillance photo from the Camelot? Why is it in the Lilly Kane file? | 我在Camelot拍的照片? 为什么这个会在Lilly Kane的档案里? |
[37:41] | What was Mom doing there, and what business did she have with Jake Kane? | 妈妈在那里做什么 她与Jake Kane又是什么关系? |
[37:45] | And the million dollar question: | 最关键的问题是: |
[37:48] | Why did Dad lie to me? | 为什么爸爸要骗我? |
[37:52] | What are you doing back here? I saw the light. | 你在这里干什么? 我看见灯亮着 |
[37:55] | I forgot a few of my books. | 我忘了拿我书 |
[37:57] | So up and at ’em, Adam Ant. Come on, it’s Family Fun Night. | 快走吗? 晚上还有家庭活动呢 |
[38:00] | I called out to Mama Leone’s. I rented the South Park movie. | 我打电话给了Mama Leone 我租了”南方公园” |
[38:03] | My favorite. | 我的最爱 |
[38:04] | Hey… Who’s your daddy? | 嘿… 你爸爸是谁? |
[38:08] | You are. | 你 |
[38:12] | I have to make a stop, so I’ll meet you at home? | 我还有事 我们家里见? |
[38:16] | Okay. Hurry up. | 好的 快点 |
[38:18] | I worry about you. | 我会担心你的 |
[38:21] | Yeah, you do. | 是的 你会的 |
[38:40] | Okay, he lied to me, but I’ve gotta believe he has his reasons. | 好吧 他骗了我 但我相信这是有原因的 |
[38:44] | He’s probably trying to protect me. | 他可能是想保护我 |
[38:47] | That’s what dads do. | 这是父亲的职责 |
[38:49] | Still, I’ve got too many questions swirling around in my head to wait until he’s willing to share. | 我仍然有很多问题 等着他来告诉我 |
[38:54] | These questions need answers. | 这些问题需要答案 |
[38:56] | That’s what I do. | 这就是我要做的 |
[39:00] | Okay, it’s a long shot, but I can’t help myself. | 好吧 这很难 但我不能控制自己 |
[39:04] | I used to think I knew what tore our family apart. Now I’m sure I don’t. | 我曾经以为我知道我们家庭破裂的原因 但现在我肯定我不知道 |
[39:09] | But I promise this: I will find out what really happened, and I will bring this family back together again. | 但我保证: 我会找出事情的真相 让我的家庭重新团聚 |
[39:17] | I’m sorry, is that mushy? | 对不起, 感到糊涂了吗? |
[39:19] | Well, you know what they say. | 好了 你知道人们是怎么说的 |
[39:21] | Veronica Mars, she’s a marshmallow. | Veronica Mars 她是个棉花糖 -=结束=- 禁止任何商业用途否则后果自负 ————————– -=COSL-YTET小组工作室=- |
[39:25] | Synchro : Amariss – www.forom.com – |