时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:03] | Previously on Veronica Mars | 上集回顾 |
[00:04] | I used to sit there. | 我以前常坐在那儿 |
[00:06] | The only reason I was allowed past the velvet ropes was Duncan Kane. | 值得我冒险的原因只有一个,Duncan Kane |
[00:09] | He used to be my boyfriend. | 他以前是我的男朋友 |
[00:11] | I’ve got a secret, a good one. | 我有个秘密,一个好男孩 |
[00:13] | Duncan, what happened? | Duncan,发生了什么? |
[00:15] | Where’s Lilly? | Lilly在哪? |
[00:16] | But you already know how this part of the story ends. | 不过你已经知道了这部分故事的结局 |
[00:20] | The murder of Lilly Kane. | 杀害Lilly Kane的凶手 |
[00:21] | And that bungling local sheriff you heard about, was my dad. | 还有,那个把事情搞糟的警长,我爸爸 |
[00:25] | Your dad’s out tracking down bail jumpers half the time | 你爸爸追踪逃犯很长时间了 |
[00:27] | and yet somehow all the cases that come in here still get handled. How is that? | 并且不知何故,所有的案件都还未结束 怎么回事? |
[00:31] | We’re efficient. | 因为我们很能干 -=COSL-YTET小组工作室=- |
[00:38] | Another big Friday night. You got plans? | 又一个伟大的周五晚上啦 你有什么打算? |
[00:41] | I don’t know. I might take Backup for a run or rent a movie maybe. | 不知道。我可能把备份带回家运行一遍 或者租个电影,或许吧 |
[00:45] | Congratulations. You’re officially Neptune High’s most boring person. | 恭喜了。你是Neptune高中官方指定 最讨厌的人 |
[00:50] | Did I mention the movie might be PG-13? | 我说过这个电影可能是13岁限制级的吗? |
[00:53] | Ow! Jump back wild child. | 哇!回到狂野的童年啦 |
[00:55] | What about you Wallace? | 你呢,Wallace? |
[00:56] | Your life still a non-stop Nelly video? | 还是回家看Nelly那狂摆不止的音乐录影带? |
[00:58] | Hey, at least I want my life to be a non-stop Nelly video. | 喂,至少我还憧憬我的生活 像Nelly音乐电视里那样永不停息 |
[01:01] | What do you propose? | 你有什么建议? |
[01:02] | This. | 这个 |
[01:03] | I found this on the floor in gym. -Blowout | 我在体育馆的地板上找到的 |
[01:05] | You want to crash an 09er party? | 你想闯进09一族的聚会? |
[01:07] | Maybe. I don’t know what an 09er is. | 或许。什么是09一族? |
[01:10] | It’s someone who lives in the prestigious 90909 zip code. | 是住在邮编为90909的一群地位高贵的人 |
[01:16] | Look. You can’t even tell who’s put on it. | 看,你不过恰好说出了谁的聚会 |
[01:18] | You don’t know when it starts, where it is or nothing. | 可你不知道什么时候开始 在哪或者其它什么的 |
[01:20] | That’s cause it’s all in code. The moon tells you it starts when it gets dark | 那是因为代码的缘故 月亮告诉你聚会天黑开始 |
[01:23] | the hourglass indicates sand which means it’s the beach, | 沙漏表示沙子,意思是地点在沙滩 |
[01:26] | the Ks and the 9s tell you it’s more specifically Dog Beach. | Ks和9s进一步告诉你在Dog海滩 |
[01:30] | And the little eggs? | 这些小蛋蛋呢? |
[01:31] | Friday. | 星期五 |
[01:33] | It’s in code so undesirables, which by the way is you and me, don’t show up. | 用代码写的,所以你和我可不受欢迎 就不要掺合了 |
[01:38] | How do you know all this? | 你怎么知道的? |
[01:41] | Cause I used to be one of them. | 因为我过去曾是他们的一员 |
[01:50] | What do you say, dog? | 小子,说点什么? |
[01:52] | You ready to get this party started? | 你准备好开始这个聚会了么? |
[01:54] | You ready to burn this mother down. Up, jump the boogie. | 准备搞个天翻地覆,跳来跳去的? 就像那些摇摆人 |
[01:59] | My plan? And I haven’t worked this out entirely yet so bear with me, was to raise the roof. | 我的想法?现在还懒得动弹 最受不了的就是把房顶闹翻了 |
[02:07] | See that is so you man, Mr Old School. | 哦,看你自己,整个一保守先生 |
[02:10] | Me Old School? You’re the one who wanted to come down and get jiggy wid’ it. | 我保守?那你就是那个想掺进去 弄个天翻地覆的家伙? |
[02:13] | Yeah. | 对! |
[02:15] | So, uh, wanna go meet the locals or what? | 哦,那,想见些本地人还是什么? |
[02:18] | As long as they’re humble, god-fearing, salt of the earth types. | 只要虔诚的,景仰上帝, 有点泥土气息的类型就行啦 |
[02:23] | Every last one. | 那可到处都是啊 |
[02:33] | I could do a [indecipherable] for you. | 我能为你做… |
[02:39] | Yo, DK. | 嗨,DK |
[02:44] | Hey, who’s your date, man. | 嗨,跟谁约会呢,老兄 |
[02:46] | It’s Troy Vandergraf. His father’s the architect who built the County Museum. | Troy Vandergraf。他爸是郡博物馆 的设计师 |
[02:50] | Oh. Well aren’t you the little social columnist. – Troy, this is Logan. | -哦。你不是那个社会专栏作者么 -Troy,这是Logan |
[02:54] | I guess you already know Caitlin. | 我猜你已经认识Caitlin了 |
[02:55] | Yeah, from the marina, right? | 恩,在小船坞那,对吗? |
[02:59] | So aren’t you supposed to be going back east for school? | 不过你们不是正往学校赶呢么? |
[03:01] | Change of plans. | 计划变了 |
[03:02] | The parents decided they were going to be staying in So Cal so I am enrolling here on Monday. | 父母决定待在So Cal 所以我在这待到星期一 |
[03:07] | Yay. | 不错 |
[03:07] | Well, lucky us, huh? | 恩,走运啊,是吧 |
[03:09] | So how’s the party doing, man? | 老兄,聚会怎么样? |
[03:17] | Whoa, huh. Like this? Just like this. What? Time for S’Mores? | -喔,哦。这样吗?就像这样 -什么?风俗时代来了? |
[03:25] | This is the good stuff. Ymmm. | 这个不错,恩 |
[03:28] | Is this imported? | 进口的么? |
[03:31] | This is a private party, man. | 这是个私人聚会,老兄 |
[03:32] | Oh, oh, is it? I-I-I’m sorry. I must have been confused. | 哦,哦,是么?对…对不起 我一定晕了头了 |
[03:35] | Hey, l-let me ask you something. | 嘿,问你点事儿 |
[03:37] | Have I ever asked if you if I could come play through at Torrey Pines? | 我问过,你或者我能去Torrey Pines玩么 |
[03:41] | Have you ever run into me surfing down at Cape Crescent? Bro’? | 你曾经当我在Cape Crescent冲浪的时候 闯过来打扰我吗?哥们儿? |
[03:45] | Huh? Have you ever even once come home to find us throwing the kegger in your backyard? no? | 嗯?你曾经回家的时候 发现我们在你家后院扔酒瓶子?没? |
[03:54] | Then what the hell do you think you are doing on our beach? | 那么你他妈认为 你在我们的海滩上做什么呢? |
[03:57] | Am I supposed to apologise? Am I supposed to shake in my boots? | 那么我该到个歉了? 我该两腿发抖了呗? |
[04:02] | Maybe. -Look around you, man. | -或许啊 -看看四周,老兄 |
[04:04] | It ain’t 15 on four tonight. | 今晚是15比4 |
[04:07] | Hey Caitlin. Baby you’ve been to my house a bunch, right? | 嘿Caitlin,宝贝你常去我家,是吧 |
[04:11] | It’s nice, right? It’s clean, well kept – Very | -很不错吧?很干净,保持得很好? -非常好 |
[04:13] | Yeah. Do you wanna know why? It’s because Weevil’s grandma keeps it that way. | 对。你想知道为什么? 因为那是Weevil奶奶的功劳 |
[04:20] | She-she is a good little worker, your grandma, yeah, spick and span. | 她…她是一个不错的小工,你的祖母 嗯,干干净净 |
[04:27] | Yeah. It’s a tough job, you know. | 是的。你也知道是很苦的工作 |
[04:30] | Grandma says you go through a box of tissue a day. Your room alone. | 奶奶说你有一天找一个纸盒, 你可是一个人在房间里哦 |
[04:35] | Well, what can I say? She’s a very sexy lady. Thank you. | -哦,怎么说?她是一个很性感的女人 -谢谢 |
[04:40] | This is the Sheriff’s Department. | 这里是警署人员 |
[04:42] | I want your ID’s out. Everyone remain where you are. | 我想要你们的身份证 每个人待在原地别动 |
[04:48] | We gonna go after them? | 我们,追他们么? |
[04:51] | No. Let’s get out, get the kegs. Tell the guys cook-out at my place tomorrow night. | 不,咱们出去,收拾酒桶 告诉他们明晚到我家外面做饭 |
[05:00] | Yeah, uh-huh, yeah. Stay right there, stay right there. | 对,哦,对 待在那,待在那儿 |
[05:04] | Move your ass little man, come on. I’m losing. | 把你屁股挪开,小子,快 我要输了 |
[05:07] | Sheriff’s Department. Open up. | 警察署。开门 |
[05:09] | What did you boys do? | 你们干了什么? |
[05:11] | Don’t worry about it Grandma, we’ll handle it, all right? | 别担心奶奶,我们会处理好的,放心 |
[05:14] | Oh dear! | 哦,老天 |
[05:18] | I guess you busted all those rich kids already, huh? | 我猜你已经抓走所有的富家子弟,啊? |
[05:20] | Go in. Boys. | 进去 男孩们 |
[05:23] | Letitia Navarro, I got a warrant for your arrest. You need to come with us. | Letitia Navarro,我被批准逮捕你 你需要跟我们走一趟 |
[05:27] | Oh, come on. What’s you problem, officer. -You’re crazy. Where you gonna take her, huh? | -哦,这是怎么了,长官 -你疯啦,你把她带到哪,啊? |
[05:29] | If you want me, be a man about it, bro. -What are the charges? | -如果你要抓我,就像个男人,哥们儿 -指控她什么? |
[05:31] | Credit card fraud. | 信用卡诈骗 |
[05:35] | Well, I | 唔,我 |
[05:36] | Credit ca-? She doesn’t even have any credit cards, man! | 信用卡?她甚至都没有信用卡,老兄 |
[05:39] | Not in her own name, no. | 不是用的她自己名字,不 |
[05:40] | But somebody took credit card offers out of the Echolls family trash. | 但是有人把信用卡提供文件从 Echolls家的垃圾里掏出来了 |
[05:44] | They opened up accounts. They rang up charges. | 他们开了个账户。他们把费用划到上面 |
[05:46] | You heard anything about that? | 你听过这种事么? |
[05:48] | Hey! Nah, I didn’t think so. | 嘿,不要。我认为没用 |
[05:52] | Cause it would take a major league loser | 因为他们会让一个同伙找一个 |
[05:55] | to let a sweet old lady like that do his time for him. | 这种可爱的老太太做他们的替罪羊 |
[06:09] | Get them inside, man. | 把他们带进屋,兄弟 |
[06:10] | Listen to this list of charges to the card | 听听这纪录卡上的指控列表 |
[06:12] | half dozen video games, limo rides, Magic Mountain tickets, motorcycle gear. | 6张电视游戏碟,开豪华轿车,魔术山门票 和摩托车齿轮 |
[06:18] | It goes on like that. I sincerely doubt my client, Mrs Navarro, | 事情看来是,我真的很怀疑我的委托人 Navarro夫人 |
[06:23] | suddenly decides to steal from the Echolls after ten years of | 在忠诚的服务10年后 而获得了新的Buddy Tats的机会 |
[06:26] | loyal service just so she can get herself a new piercing from Puddy Tats’. | 这时她会突然决定偷Echools家的东西? |
[06:30] | It’s gotta be the kid, Eli Navarro. | 应该是那个孩子,Eli Navarro |
[06:32] | What do they call him? -Weevil. | -他们管他叫什么? |
[06:34] | Oh, clearly it’s Weevil. | 对,明显叫Weevil |
[06:36] | Lamb doesn’t even believe it’s Mrs Navarro but the PO Box where the merchandise was sent | 受害人也不相信是Navarro夫人做的 但是商品寄到的邮箱 |
[06:40] | was in her name plus she was wearing a diamond pendant purchased with one of the phoney cards. | 是她的名字,而且她正戴着一个 用假卡买的项坠 |
[06:44] | Lamb could have set Weevil up, he hates him you know. | 受害人可能已经把Weevil拉出来了 你知道他讨厌他 |
[06:47] | Honey, I started picking up Eli Navarro when he was 12. | 亲爱的,我在Eli Navarro12岁的时候 就开始认识他了 |
[06:50] | He just helped me out of a jam recently, that’s all. | 他只是最近帮我度过难关 没了 |
[06:52] | Look, I’m sure he’s a real mensch but I’ve got a grandma in jail and I’d really like to get her out. | 看,我确信他真是一个高洁的人 不过有个奶奶还在狱里,我真想弄她出来 |
[06:58] | We’ll dive in, thanks Cliff | 我们仔细研究一下 谢谢了Cliff |
[07:03] | Honey, he goes to your school. | 亲爱的,他去你们学校 |
[07:07] | You mind taking point on this for a few days at least. | 你这几天注意一下这件事好么? |
[07:09] | I’m working on something. | 我做点什么吧 |
[07:10] | I’ll see what I can find. | 我会看看我能找到什么 |
[07:22] | The trouble with befriending the leader of a motorcycle gang is that at the end of the day, | 对一个摩托党的头头太友好 你会遇到的麻烦是,一天结束了 |
[07:26] | he’s still the leader of a motorcycle gang. And as much as I’d like to believe differently, | 他还是一个摩托党的头头 并且我基本上还是不相信 |
[07:30] | I doubt it’s his grandmother who’s buying video games and paying for new motorcycle paint jobs. | 我不相信是他祖母买电视游戏 花钱为新摩托上漆 |
[07:35] | I’ve hospitalised people for less than what you’re doing right now. | 我把人送到医院还不如你现在做的啊 |
[07:39] | What? Admiring your paint job? | 什么?羡慕你的漆活? |
[07:43] | No, what you’re doing and admiring my paint job isn’t it. | 不,你不是在羡慕我的漆活,干嘛? |
[07:46] | I’m just following up on a few things for the lawyer who’s representing your grandma. | 我只是尾随为你奶奶辩护的律师 了解点事情 |
[07:50] | Yeah, I met the guy. He says I should confess. | 是啊,我见到了那个家伙 他让我坦白 |
[07:53] | Do you think you will? | 你认为你会去么? |
[07:54] | I’ve got nothing to say to you, man. | 跟你没什么可说的,伙计 |
[07:57] | Weevil, your Grandma’s in jail. | Weevil,你奶奶在监狱里呢 |
[07:59] | Oh, ar-are you reminding me cause I almost forgot. | 哦,你提醒我怕我忘了? |
[08:02] | I’m just saying with your reputation, you can’t blame McCormack for thinking that… | 我只是说,你的名声 你能责怪McCormack出的主意 |
[08:03] | My reputation? Oh well then I guess what everybody says about you is true too, huh? | 我的名声?哦,看来大家说有关你 的事都是对的,啊? |
[08:11] | That you, you like it a little freaky, don’t you. That you spy on Duncan Kane. | 说你,你有点诡异 说你监视Duncan Kane |
[08:17] | That you send him pictures of yourself. Be honest Veronica. | 你送给他你的照片 诚实的Veronica |
[08:21] | You think you’re this big outsider but, push comes to shove, you’re still one of them. | 你认为你是个局外人,但事态一严重 你还是跟他们一样 |
[08:26] | You still think like one of them. Take off. I don’t want you around here. | 你仍然认为自己是他们中的一员 走吧,我不想你在这儿 |
[09:10] | Are you gonna wear that cap inside? At the table? | 你打算在屋里也戴着帽子? 坐在饭桌边上? |
[09:15] | Do you think I’m offending someone? | 你认为我冒犯某人了吗 |
[09:18] | In here? | 在这儿? |
[09:21] | Simple etiquette, that’s all. | 简单的礼节,就是这样 |
[09:27] | Well look who’s here. | 看,谁在这 |
[09:32] | Ahhhh, if it isn’t my predecessor and mentor. | 啊,如果不是我的前任和导师 |
[09:36] | How’s the dirty picture biz, boss? | 眼前的景象怎么会这么糟,老板? |
[09:38] | Looks like it’s better than being Sheriff, actually. | 看起来事实上,比做警长还能强点 |
[09:40] | Yeah, you got a killer on the loose, Lamb. | 恩,你让一个凶手跑了,可怜虫 |
[09:42] | In a daring daylight escape, Ray Lee Hampstead, | 在一个阳光明媚的大白天逃跑了 |
[09:46] | denied bail earlier this week after his arrest for manslaughter, | 这周早些时候因为杀人被逮捕 但拒绝交保释金 |
[09:49] | broke out the back windshield of a Balboa County’s Sheriff’s | 不过他打碎了Balboa郡 |
[09:50] | Department cruiser and fled on foot. | 警署巡逻车的风挡玻璃,大摇大摆地逃跑了 |
[09:54] | Meeks and Johnson lost him. I think those are two guys you hired. | Meeks和Johnson弄丢的他 我想那两家伙是当时你雇的吧 |
[09:57] | You hear that, honey? That’s leadership. | 听见了吗宝贝? 这就是领导能力 |
[09:59] | Way to stand up on your own two feet, Lamb and say, hey, the buck stoooops there. | 两脚一站,把受害人叫过来说, “嗨,我也没办法” |
[10:05] | You know what’s coming up October 3rd. | 你知道马上十月三号要怎样么? |
[10:07] | Are you doing anything special to mark the one year anniversary of Lilly Kane’s murder? | 你打算做点什么有意义的事情 来纪念Lilly Kane遇害一周年? |
[10:12] | Got it. | 记住 |
[10:13] | Dress like a Sheriff and crucify some poor, grieving father, just for old time’s sake, you know? | 穿的像个警长一样,摧残某个可怜的 悲痛的父亲,看在以前的份儿上,明白? |
[10:18] | Tell me again how you solved the crime of the century. | 再跟我说一遍你怎么解决这个世纪大案 |
[10:20] | Now wait a minute, I remember, I remember. | 先等一下,我记得,我记得 |
[10:22] | An anonymous tip leads you to the supposed killer’s houseboat. | 一个匿名消息就让你猜测杀手的游艇 |
[10:26] | Did anybody show up to collect the $100,000 reward for that information? | 有人出来领这10万块的赏金么? |
[10:30] | Do’ya find that strange? | 没发现什么奇怪的么? |
[10:33] | No. What about your theory? | 没。那你是什么理论? |
[10:34] | Jake Kane murders his own daughter. | Jake Kane谋杀了他自己的女儿 |
[10:37] | We’ve got an eyewitness and phone records that have him nowhere near the house. | 我们有人证和电话记录 表明他根本不在房子里 |
[10:40] | And all the Kanes in fact were accounted for at the time of the murder. | 并且Kane家所有的人都被列为犯罪嫌疑人 |
[10:46] | Hmm,what’s that? Nothing to say to that, right? | 唔,怎么了? 没什么可说得了?是么 |
[10:50] | Sacks, we got our order ready? | Sacks,我们点完了吗? |
[10:52] | Good luck with that fugitive Don. | 愿逃亡者给你带来好运,Don |
[10:57] | Smell ya, later. | 再说吧 |
[11:00] | Smell ya later? | 再说? |
[11:02] | I gotta run. The counsellor wants to see me before class. | 我该走了。顾问想要上课前见我 |
[11:07] | About what? | 谈什么? |
[11:07] | Uh, my schedule and my attitude, not necessarily in that order. Her words. | 哦,我的时间表和我的意见 他说不一定按照这个顺序 |
[11:30] | Giv’us a smile, luv. | 笑一笑,小可爱 |
[11:31] | Troy Vandegraf. | |
[11:40] | What are you doing in here? | 你在这儿干什么呢 |
[11:42] | Oh hey. I signed up for diving but there were only like four people in class | 哦嘿。我报了跳水课 可惜班里只有4个学生 |
[11:46] | so they cancelled it, stuck me in here. | 所以他们取消了,把我弄这来了 |
[11:48] | So don’t you mess with me, all right? I’m an Office Aide. | 所以不要跟我捣乱哦 我是办公室助理 |
[11:51] | That’s great! | 好极啦! |
[11:52] | Yeah, for who? | 嗯?为啥? |
[11:53] | For me. | 为我 |
[11:57] | I need you to copy all of Weevil’s attendance records from this past month and get them to me. | 我需要你拷贝给我所有Weevil的出勤纪录 从这个月初开始的 |
[12:01] | Do I look like James Bond to you? | 我在你眼里像詹姆斯・邦德么? |
[12:04] | Am I asking you to retrieve a nuclear warhead?No | 我让你去找核弹头了吗?没 |
[12:07] | No. Just copy the attendance records. It’s cake. Facile. | 不用。只要拷贝所有的纪录 小菜哦,Facile |
[12:19] | why don’t you bring the caption down. See how it works. | 为什么不把标题挪下点,看看效果 |
[12:21] | OK | 好的 |
[12:23] | Can I help you with something? | 我能帮你什么吗 |
[12:25] | Ah, yeah. The counsellor stuck me in here. | 哦,是的。顾问让我来这儿的 |
[12:29] | She says I’m disconnected and passionless. | 他说我生活孤立也没有激情 |
[12:32] | Miss Dent? | Dent小姐 |
[12:36] | Caitlin? | |
[12:37] | I’m gonna go down to the gym to talk to people for the student poll. | 我要去体育馆跟一些人谈谈学生竞选的事 |
[12:39] | Be back by the end of the period. | 这节课结束就回来 |
[12:42] | And remember that we are a multicultural school with | 并且记住我们是一个多文化的学校 |
[12:44] | a diverse population of students from a wide range of socio-economic backgrounds. | 有着不同的学生,有着各种社会经济背景 |
[12:48] | Meaning? | 意思是? |
[12:49] | Meaning don’t just interview your friends. | 意思是不要只采访你的朋友 |
[12:55] | So Veronica, welcome to newspaper class. | 所以Veronica,欢迎来到我们新闻小组 |
[12:57] | I was thinking maybe I could just take pictures? | 我正考虑我或许可以拍些照片? |
[13:00] | Well I’m not sure if you can just do that but we can start you there. | 哦,我没想好你只能做那个 但是我们可以从这开始 |
[13:03] | Do you have any experience with a camera? | 你对相机有经验么? |
[13:04] | Yeah. Some. | 是的,有点 |
[13:05] | This is a 35mm camera. | 这是35mm照相机 |
[13:09] | Now my suggestion is you’re starting out is just to set it on auto and that way you… | 现在,我对你的建议是 开始要设置这个,这样你就… |
[13:12] | I’d really be more comfortable if I could just use my own camera | 我还是用自己的相机更舒服一点 如果可以的话 |
[13:15] | Um, the swivel LCD really comes in handy | 恩,当你在进行高处或者地面广角摄影时 |
[13:18] | when you’re doing overhead shooting or ground level macro- shooting. | 这个旋转液晶屏的确更方便 |
[13:20] | Right. | 对 |
[13:21] | The optical zoom actually goes up to 71.2mm | 这个光学变焦最大达到71.2mm |
[13:24] | and it’s good to have the raw file option because you can | 并且因为过曝也不会 减少JPEG格式图片的质量 |
[13:26] | mess with the images post-exposure without nearly the loss | 所以你可以用它拍照 |
[13:30] | of image quality you’d get with a JPEG file. | 获得更好的原始图片文件 |
[13:33] | And when it’s dark outside, you should-you should use a flash. | 好,还有,当外面天黑时候 你应该用你的闪光灯 |
[13:37] | I have your first assignment. Are you free after school tomorrow? | 给你布置第一个作业 你明天放学后有空么? |
[13:42] | I guess. | 差不多 |
[13:43] | We’re doing a feature on Bodie Chang, you know him? | 我们正在给Bodie Chang做一个专访 你认识他么? |
[13:46] | Surfer. Up until 20 minutes ago, I was in study hall with him. | 冲浪手。20分钟以前我在自己室见到过 |
[13:49] | That’s the guy. So he’s winning all these competitions. | 就是他 他赢得了这次所有的竞赛 |
[13:51] | He’s got another one up at Gold Coast. | 他的下一站是在黄金海岸 |
[13:52] | Let me introduce you to the guy who’s doing the story. | 让我给你介绍一下正在做这个故事的 |
[13:54] | Duncan Kane, this is Veronica. | Duncan Kane,这是Veronica |
[13:57] | Veronica’s going to be taking pictures tomorrow and | Veronica明天要去拍些照片 |
[13:59] | I arranged for you to ride with Bodie’s parents. | 我安排你和Bodie的父母开车去 |
[14:01] | I’ll drive. | 我来开 |
[14:02] | Great, maybe Veronica can… -I can drive too. | -好极了,或许Veronica可以… -我也可以开 |
[14:06] | OK. Oil crisis be damned. | 好吧。讨厌的石油危机 |
[14:13] | Look at this. | 看这个 |
[14:14] | Half of these credit card purchases are online orders | 这些信用卡交易的一半是在线定购 |
[14:17] | and the ones that were made on school days were made between 11am and 12pm. | 而且这些时间是在上学的时候 中午11点到12点之间 |
[14:21] | That’s 4th period. | 那是第四节课的时间 |
[14:23] | Yeah, you realise don’t you that this guy you’re trying to help out, | 是啊,你意识到你正在帮的那个家伙 |
[14:26] | duct taped me butt naked to a flagpole just last week. | 就在上周把我用胶带绑在旗杆上 露个大屁股 |
[14:30] | Man, you really hold a grudge. | 老兄,你还真怀恨在心 |
[14:32] | Yeah, I’m funny that way. | 是啊,那样我滑稽极了 |
[14:34] | Hey you’re welcome for those records. | 嘿,记录里有什么有用的么 |
[14:37] | Wallace, King Kong ain’t got nothin’ on you. -How you know | -Wallace,看上去有进展 -你怎么知道 |
[14:41] | But think about this. | 想一想这个 |
[14:43] | How can a guy who according to these records was in autoshop seven of the eight days these | 根据这些记录,你认为一个人怎么可能 |
[14:47] | purchases were made manage to make on-line orders. | 8天中有7天在自动车小组里,还成功地 订购了这些商品 |
[14:50] | Aren’t you supposed to be trying to prove he did it? So you can get his grandma out of jail. | 但你不是在证明这些是他干的 好让他奶奶出狱么 |
[14:54] | But it’s impossible. There’s no internet connection in autoshop. | 但那是不可能的。自动车实验室不能上网 |
[14:58] | It can’t be hard for him to just slip out of there. | 对他来说不难从那溜出来 |
[15:00] | Seven times? | 7次? |
[15:04] | Yeah but his arraignment isn’t until Monday. | 是,但星期一才会对他进行审问 |
[15:07] | I don’t think he did it. | 我认为不是他干的 |
[15:08] | Who didn’t do what? | 谁没干什么? |
[15:10] | Weevil. Listen, I was looking through the attendance records at school | 听着,我正查找学校出席纪录 |
[15:14] | and I just don’t think it’s possible… -Veronica… | -我认为他不可能… |
[15:16] | Yeah? | 什么? Cliff刚从法院过来 |
[15:16] | Cliff’s just got back from the courthouse. | 什么? Cliff刚从法院过来 |
[15:19] | They released Letty Navarro a couple of hours ago. | 他们几个小时前释放了Letty Navarro |
[15:21] | That’s great. | 好极了 |
[15:22] | They released her because Eli Weevil’ Navarro came in and confessed to the crime. | 他们释放她是因为Eli Weevil Navarro 过来自首了 |
[15:34] | No seriously, how difficult is it to find good help these days. | 没什么大不了的 这些天找个好帮手真难 |
[15:37] | What are you going to do about your housekeeper situation? | 那你打算怎么处理保姆这个事 |
[15:39] | We had to let her go. | 只能让她走人了 |
[15:40] | If you can’t trust your domestics, you don’t feel safe in your own home. | 如果你不能信任你家里的人 那么你在家就会感觉不安全 |
[15:44] | I won’t miss her. She was totally rude to me every time I was over there. | 我不会想她的 她每次都对我那么粗鲁 |
[15:48] | Did you guys know that 90% of all identity theft is committed by relatives of the victim? | 你们知道90%的盗窃都是受害人的亲戚干的? |
[15:52] | That’s an interesting fact. At least I think so. | 非常有趣的事实 至少我认为是 |
[15:56] | But you know what? No one cares what you think Veronica Mars. | 但是你知道么?没人在乎你怎么想了 |
[16:00] | Not any more. Not since you stabbed all your friends in the back. | 不在乎了 自从你伤了所有朋友的心 |
[16:04] | You seem to care a bit what I think. | 看起来你还是在乎一点我想什么 |
[16:05] | Tell the truth Veronica. | 说实话,Veronica |
[16:06] | Did you just sign up for newspaper so you could be around Duncan. | 你加入新闻组是因为想在Duncan身边么 |
[16:09] | No. I’m here so I can be closer to you. | 不 我在这,是因为可以接近你 |
[16:13] | In fact they’re thinking of putting me in your 4th period government class. | 事实上他们想把我加到你们第四节的政治课 |
[16:16] | We’ve got computer lab 4th period. | 我们第四节上计算机操作了 |
[16:19] | Oh shoot. My loss. | 哦,我的天 我的失误 |
[16:27] | What’cha got there, V? | 拿的是什么? |
[16:28] | I printed out the entire browser history from Logan Echolls’ computer | 我打印出了第四节计算机课上 |
[16:32] | in his 4th period computer lab class. | Logan Echolls电脑上的所有浏览纪录 |
[16:35] | So, is he guilty? | 那么,他有嫌疑? |
[16:36] | Well of wanting desperately to see pictures of Alyssa Milano naked, yes. | 嗯,绝对看过Alyssa Milano的裸照 |
[16:40] | But of making bogus credit card charges, I don’t think so. | 但是还没有伪造信用卡的迹象 |
[16:44] | Wait, the Neptune Grand. | 等一下,Neptune Grand |
[16:46] | Logan visited the Neptune Grand Hotel website. He didn’t make reservations online but | Logan访问了Neptune Grand酒店的网站 他没有在线订房间但是 |
[16:55] | But | 但是 |
[16:56] | But there’s a charge on the credit card for the honeymoon suite. | 但是有一个用信用卡支付的蜜月套餐 |
[17:19] | Bummer | 真糟 |
[17:33] | Flat? | 瘪了? |
[17:34] | Just as God made me. | 就像上帝愚弄我 |
[17:38] | Are you always this persnickity? | 你总是这么难缠么? |
[17:39] | Sometimes I’m even persnickity-er. | 我有时是一个难应付的人 |
[17:41] | I’m supposed to be taking surf competition photos in Gold Coast in 30 minutes | 我本打算30分钟后到黄金海岸拍一组 冲浪比赛的照片 |
[17:46] | and this is my second mysterious flat since school started. | 而这已经是我这学期第二次神奇的瘪胎了 |
[17:51] | Well here, I mean, let me help you. | 好吧,这样,我是说我来帮你 |
[17:56] | I’m Troy, by the way. | 嗯,我叫Troy |
[17:57] | I’m Veronica. | 我叫Veronica |
[17:58] | Really. Veronica. OK, yeah, that-that does make a lot more sense. | 真的?Veronica,听起来很有感觉 |
[18:04] | M-makes more sense how? | 有什么感觉? |
[18:06] | Aaa, it’s nothing. I just, uh, should never listen to those guys. | 啊,没什么 只是,喔,不要听那帮家伙 |
[18:10] | I mean really, who names a daughter Trampy McBitch. | 我是说,居然给女儿起名 |
[18:17] | Hey -Nice ride. | -嗨 -真漂亮 |
[18:21] | Hey munch, how ya’ doin’? | 嗨,怎么样? |
[18:22] | Good. -Two miles on there. | -不错 -才2公里 |
[18:23] | I know. It’s new. | 恩,是新的 |
[18:24] | It’s cool. Been round school all day? | 酷 整天在学校周围么? |
[18:27] | What’s Troy doing talking to Veronica? | Troy跟Veronica谈什么呢 |
[18:29] | What do you care? | 谁知道 |
[18:31] | I don’t, I just Has anyone told him? | 我也不关心,只是,有人跟他谈过么? |
[18:46] | Hey Veronica, you need a ride? If we don’t go now, we’ll miss it. | 嗨,Veronica。带你一程么? 现在不走就来不及了 |
[18:53] | Go ahead. I’ll finish this up and throw the tools in the trunk. | 去吧。我会把这个弄完然后扔到后备箱里 |
[18:55] | Chivalry not dead. Good to know. I’m right over here. | 骑士精神还活着啊。对阿 我在那边等你 |
[19:10] | I should have walked to Gold Coast. | 我该自己走到黄金海岸 |
[19:12] | It’s only 30 miles but with the awkward silence, it feels like 300. | 仅仅30分钟的路程却尴尬的像300一样 |
[19:15] | In five seconds, I’m just going to do the Charlie’s Angel roll | 5秒钟内,我打算学查理天使打滚 |
[19:18] | right out of the moving car. | 跳出这个开动的车子 |
[19:20] | Five four three… | |
[19:22] | Lilly loved this song. | Lilly喜欢听这个曲子 |
[19:24] | Yeah | 恩 |
[19:27] | Why’d you join Pep Squad, Veronica? | 你怎么不加入活力小组,Veronica? |
[19:29] | Umm, the PE credit. You? | 唔,体能问题 你呢? |
[19:33] | Veronica, I suffer from too much pep. I needed a pep outlet. | Veronica,我受够了那么多活力了 我需要释放一下 |
[19:37] | Plus Sassy says girls who join a club really get the fellas. | 另外Sassy说 加入俱乐部的女孩很吸引小伙子 |
[19:41] | Cause you really need a lot of help on that front. | 因为你在那真的需要很多帮助 |
[19:44] | Well, you know what my mom says. You have to kiss a few toads | 你知道我妈妈说 你不得不要跟很多癞蛤蟆接吻 |
[19:48] | That’s it. That’s her entire philosophy. | 就是这样 这就是她的全部哲学 |
[19:51] | All your mom ever says to me is: | 你妈妈跟我说的唯一一句话是 |
[19:53] | Veronica, shouldn’t you be getting home soon? | Veronica,你该回家了吧? |
[19:57] | That sounds like her. | 听起来像她 |
[19:58] | Why does she hate me? | 为什么她讨厌我? |
[20:00] | Um, it’s not your fault. | 唔,不是你的错 |
[20:02] | She would hate anyone she thought that Duncan might love as much as her. | 她会恨任何她认为 也同样那么爱Duncan的人 |
[20:06] | Friendly advice. Watch her. She’ll break the two of you up if she can. | 给个友好的建议,小心她 她会把你们俩拆开,如果她可以的话 |
[20:18] | Slow down. | 慢点 |
[21:06] | Wonderful. | 有好戏了 |
[21:18] | Licence and registration. | 驾照和登记证 |
[21:30] | Can I have the two of you step out of the car. | 你们能下车么? |
[21:32] | Is there a problem? | 有什么问题么? |
[21:33] | Got an impound notice on this vehicle. | 发现了一个罚没通知 是这辆车 |
[21:35] | Bunch of parking tickets and a moving violation dated October 3rd. | 一堆停车票和一次违章, 在10月3号 |
[21:44] | They want to impound the car. Guess there were a bunch of tickets. | 他们想要扣下车 估计有很多罚单 |
[21:47] | No. Not mine. Lilly’s. | 不,不是我的 Lilly的 |
[21:52] | Just outside of town on the PCH. About a mile from the Real Inn. | 就在PCH镇外面,大约离Real Inn一英里 |
[21:57] | It’s a long story. I’ll tell you when you get here. | 说起来话长 等你来了我告诉你吧 |
[22:17] | Pull it round the front. | 把它拉到前面 |
[22:18] | Ready to go. | 准备走 |
[22:19] | Yeah. I’ve already got it in neutral. | 是的,我已经把它设空档了 |
[22:21] | Officer! Officer, ah, have you called this into the Sheriff? | 长官! 长官,唔,你通知警长了吗? |
[22:26] | Aah, no sir. We generally don’t call in routine traffic violations. | 没呢,先生 一般的交通违章我们不通知他 |
[22:30] | Well, all right, why don’t you give him a shout. | 哦,好的 为什么不喊一声他 |
[22:33] | Duncan? Did you get everything out of… | Duncan,你把每件事都… |
[22:39] | Hello Veronica | 你好Veronica |
[22:41] | Mr Kane. | Kane先生 |
[22:51] | The last time my dad and Jake Kane were in the same place at the same time, | 上一次我爸爸和Jake Kane在同一个地方 |
[22:55] | was in a Sheriff’s Department interrogation room. | 是在警署审讯室 |
[23:04] | When Jake finished his story, | 当Jake说完了他的事情 |
[23:06] | Dad told the most powerful man in town that he was sure he was | 爸爸告诉镇里最有权势的人 他确信 |
[23:09] | somehow involved in his own daughter’s death. | 他某种程度地卷入了自己女儿的遇害 |
[23:12] | Jake went to the press, the adoring press, | Jake告诉新闻界,高尚的新闻界 |
[23:16] | tears in his eyes and told the world how much he missed his baby | 眼含泪光地告诉这个世界 她多么想念他的女儿 |
[23:21] | and how he was wrongfully accused. | 他被指控是多么的冤枉 |
[23:24] | The fine people of Neptune gathered their pitchforks and torches, | Neptune的好人们义愤填膺地 |
[23:28] | stormed the County Commissioner’s Office and ran Dad out of office. | 冲进了郡委员会,把爸爸扫出了办公室 |
[23:34] | My friends got on the bandwagon as well. | 我的朋友们也随大流 |
[23:37] | They gave me a choice. I could stand by my dad | 他们给我了一个机会 我是站在我爸爸的一边 |
[23:40] | or stand by Duncan and my dead best friend’s family. | 还是Duncan和我死去最好的朋友家这边 |
[23:43] | I chose Dad. It’s a decision I live with every day. | 我选择了爸爸 一个影响了我现在生活的决定 |
[23:52] | And you want to know the kicker? | 你现在想知道怎么回事? |
[23:54] | I don’t even know what’s true anymore. | 连我也不知道事实是什么了 |
[23:56] | Maybe everyone else is right. | 或许其他人是对的 |
[23:58] | Maybe Dad screwed up the investigation. | 或许爸爸执著于调查 |
[24:01] | Maybe I gave up my circle of friends, my life over an error in Dad’s judgement. | 或许我因为对爸爸的判断错了 而放弃了我的朋友圈 |
[24:07] | Hold on, we’re not going to move the car, okay. | 等等,我们先不要挪这个车了吧 |
[24:13] | So sorry Mr Kane, I had no idea. | 刚才真抱歉Kane先生,没办法 |
[24:15] | Thank You | 谢谢你 |
[24:17] | So? What’s up? | 哦,那么说 |
[24:24] | You and Duncan starting to hang out again? | 你和Ducan又好上了? |
[24:26] | Yeah, I’ll tell you the details of my personal life if you tell me why | 看,我会告诉你我个人生活的细节 |
[24:31] | you went after Jake Kane when to everyone else he was a heart-broken father. | 不过你要告诉我为什么 每个人都认为Jake Kane是个伤心欲绝的父亲 |
[24:34] | Honey? Are you and Duncan star… | 宝贝?你和Duncan又… |
[24:36] | No. School assignment, that’s all. | 不。学校的作业而已 |
[24:41] | Can we stop by the Neptune Grand? | 我们能在Neptune Grand停一下么? |
[24:43] | What for? | 干什么? |
[24:45] | The Navarro case. I need a little help. | Navarro的案子 我需要一些帮助 |
[24:48] | Isn’t that already solved? I thought that they had the confessed criminal in jail. | 不是已经解决了么? 我以为他们已经把供认犯投入监狱了 |
[24:57] | Oh, all right. Fine. What do you need me to do? | 哦,好吧 那么,你要我做什么? |
[25:08] | Excuse me. | 不好意思 |
[25:11] | We need to talk to somebody in security right now. | 我们现在要跟保安部的人谈话 |
[25:14] | Right now!! | 马上 |
[25:15] | Dad! Will you just back off and let me handle it? | 爸!你可以往后点让我来处理吗? |
[25:18] | You handle it or I handle it but we’re gonna get to the bottom of this, right now. | 你来或者我来,都行 不过我们要解决问题,现在 |
[25:21] | No! You just stand over there. You’re scaring people. | 别,你站在那边吧 你把人吓坏了 |
[25:24] | Hi. I’m really hoping you can help me with this. | 嗨,我真的希望你能帮我 |
[25:28] | What seems to be the problem? | 有什么麻烦么? |
[25:29] | I came in here about a month ago with a guy | 一个月以前我和一个人来过这 |
[25:32] | Long story short, I’m pregnant. | 长话短说,我有了 |
[25:35] | O-kay? | 那? |
[25:36] | Um, here’s the thing. | 唔,就是这样 |
[25:38] | The next part’s a little embarrassing. I don’t remember the guy’s name. | 不过接下来还有些尴尬的是 我不记得他的名字 |
[25:42] | Or what he looks like. Tequilla? Never again | 或者他长什么样 Tequilla?不试了 |
[25:48] | My dad’s wondering if there’s any sort of surveillance video we could take a look at or | 我爸爸想知道是否有某种监视录像看看 或者… |
[25:53] | Here’s the credit card bill. He had me pay for the room. | 这是信用卡帐单。都是他付的钱 |
[26:02] | Let me go talk to my manager. | 让我跟经理谈一下 |
[26:08] | That was good. | 好的 |
[26:12] | What? – You were a little bit over the top. | -什么? -你看起来有些过了 |
[26:14] | You think it worked? A little bit. I can bring it down. | 你认为管用么?一点点 我可以降一降 |
[26:17] | You try it. You try being bad cop. -Don’t make me laugh | -你试阿。你试试做个坏警察 -别逗我笑了 |
[26:19] | It’s easier being good cop than it is bad cop. | 做个好警察比坏警察更容易 |
[26:23] | I’m sorry but we only keep video surveillance for two weeks | 很抱歉我们只保存2周内的录像 |
[26:27] | but I did get your detailed bill summary. | 但是我们有你们的详细账单条目 |
[26:30] | Oh, thanks. | 哦,谢谢 |
[26:37] | Guess who signed for room service in a room charged to the Echolls family credit card? | 你猜谁在用Echolls家的 信用卡消费的房间上签的字 |
[26:43] | Who? – Logan’s girlfriend, Caitlin Ford. | -谁? -Logan的女朋友,Caitlin Ford |
[26:52] | I know it was you. | 我知道是你干的 |
[26:54] | Ha, ha. What was me? | 哈,哈,什么是我? |
[26:55] | You stole your mom’s credit cards but you made a mistake when you went to the Hotel Neptune | 你偷了你妈妈的信用卡,但是 你去Neptune Grand酒店的时候犯了个错误 |
[26:59] | Grand cause you let Caitlin sign for the room service tab. | 因为你让Caitlin在服务台签的字 |
[27:02] | Well that’s great. Prove it. | 哦,好棒 那就证明看 |
[27:09] | Veronica! I want to show you something. What do you think? | Veronica!给你看样东西 你认为怎么样? |
[27:15] | Wow! | 哇! |
[27:17] | Pretty cool, huh? -Yeah | -真得很酷,啊? -是啊 |
[27:28] | Wanted man, coming through. | 通缉犯,进来 |
[27:33] | I believe you misplaced this. | 我相信你把他放错地方了 |
[27:36] | Tommy, go on, get him to holding. | Tommy,快把他带走 |
[27:38] | Right, let’s go. | 恩,我们走 |
[27:40] | You don’t think we should alert the media, I mean take some pictures. | 你不认为我们该给媒体打个电话么 我的意思是照点相 |
[27:44] | I thought that was standard operating procedure here now | 我以为这的标准操作程序是这样呢 |
[27:49] | Hi, Inga. How are Trixie and Bud? | 嗨,Inga Trixie和Bud好么? |
[27:55] | Trixie just had puppies. There’s still one left. | Trixie只有小狗了 还剩了一个 |
[27:57] | That’s all. | 行了 |
[27:58] | Now do you plan on cutting the reward cheque | 现在你打算卡掉一部分奖赏么 |
[28:02] | personally or should I talk to Cathy down in accounts payable? | 自己来还是 我让Cathy在账户里做手脚? |
[28:08] | Shall I follow you? | 我跟你一起么? |
[28:13] | That’s so typical. | 很典型的 |
[28:15] | Yeah, yeah. | 是,是的 |
[28:16] | How’s that spare tire holding out? | 那个破轮胎还能用吗? |
[28:18] | Aah. There it is, the quid pro quo. | 啊。看,果然有企图了 |
[28:21] | Hey, this great nation of ours was built on quid pro quo. | 嗨。我们这个伟大的国家 就是建立在公平交换的基础上的 |
[28:23] | I am having a party on Saturday and you should come. Well, both of you. | 我在周六开个聚会。到时候你要来哦 对了,你们俩 |
[28:28] | Cool. | 酷 |
[28:30] | But, especially you. | 但是,主要是你 |
[28:31] | Haven’t you heard? I’m not allowed in the first class cabin. | 你没听过么?我不被允许进入一等舱 |
[28:35] | Look. Uh, I don’t believe in much but I do believe in this. | 这样。嗯,我不相信这个 但是我相信 |
[28:41] | When sexy, sassy girls can’t come to a shindig of mine, | 当性感和时髦的女孩能来我的狂欢会 |
[28:45] | it’s time for all parties involved to stand up and just admit that, hey, maybe | 那所有的聚会都会起立,点头承认 |
[28:48] | I was a little bit wrong or sorry. | “嘿,或许我有些小错误,抱歉” |
[28:51] | I mean let bygones be bygones, screw pride. Let’s dance baby, let’s dance. | 我是说,让过去的过去吧 让我们一起跳舞宝贝,一起跳舞 |
[28:56] | That was beautiful, man. | 很好看啊,老兄 |
[29:00] | We’ll see. | 我会考虑的 |
[29:01] | An open mind. That’s all I ask. | 不要心存顾虑 我只要求你做到这点 |
[29:09] | Is it that easy? Saying maybe I was wrong and get my old life back? | 那容易么? 我正在错误地让我以前的生活重演? |
[29:24] | Where you off to, superfly? | 你去哪?大苍蝇 |
[29:26] | I’m gonna nail that sucker. | 我要去钉那个大傻瓜 |
[29:34] | And this kid Troy, how long have you known him? | Troy这个家伙,你认识他多久了 |
[29:38] | Oh, a few years. His family has the slip next to ours down at the marina. | 几年了 他家在我们这下面有个小码头 |
[29:42] | They usually come in August. Stay the month. | 他通常八月份来,待一个月 |
[29:44] | They move around a lot. You know, wherever his dad has a project. | 他们总搬 你知道,他爸爸到处有工程 |
[29:49] | Hey, I’m going to get a burrito. Want something? | 嗨,我去弄个玉米饼,你要什么? |
[29:51] | Nothing. | 不了 |
[29:53] | Well you are in charge of your girlfriend’s purse. | 好,那你负责你女朋友的钱包 |
[30:09] | Hello! And thank you for calling Movieline. | 你好!感谢你致电Movieline |
[30:37] | Hello? | 你好? |
[30:38] | Yeah, hi. Uh, this number appeared on my cell phone bill and I don’t recognise it. | 你好,唔,这个号码在我手机地址里 不过我忘了是谁的号码了 |
[30:42] | Can you tell me who this is? | 你能告诉我是谁么 |
[30:43] | It’s Jesse Ford. And who’s this? | 你是谁? |
[30:53] | Who’s she calling at one in the morning? | 她早上给谁打电话呢 |
[31:11] | Ah, hey baby. Calling me during the school day, that’s-that’s daring. | 宝贝,上学也给我打电话啊,亲爱的 |
[31:18] | Dad, hey. Can you run a cell phone number for me? | 爸爸,你能帮我打个电话么? |
[31:21] | Baby? Hello? Baby? Ah, you want to play the silent game. | 宝贝?嗨?宝贝? 啊,想跟我玩沉默游戏 |
[31:30] | Alright, baby, later we’ll play a tickle game if you want. | 好的宝贝,如果你想要 一会我们玩痒痒的游戏 |
[31:32] | That’s cool baby, I’ll just talk. | 真酷宝贝,我们一会说 |
[31:34] | I know you like it. I miss you mama. I can’t wait to see you. | 我知道你喜欢那样。我想你的咪咪了 等不及见到你 |
[31:54] | Best watch it little girl. | 最好注意一下,女孩 |
[31:57] | Confess, it’s good for the soul. -What? | -承认吧,对你的灵魂有好处 -什么? |
[31:59] | Moron says what. -What?? | -Moron说了什么? -什么?? |
[32:01] | You’re busted, Chardo, do I have to spell it out for you? | 你被捕了,Chardo,还要我为你拼出来么 |
[32:04] | Yeah, why don’t you? | 是啊,为什么不 |
[32:06] | All right. | 好吧 |
[32:07] | So one day, you go to pick up your grandma at the Echolls house and | 那么一天,你去Echolls家接你奶奶 |
[32:11] | she asks you to take out a bag of trash and there they are in front of you, | 她让你去倒一袋垃圾 这时他们来到了你的面前 |
[32:15] | virgin, high-limit, pre-approved credit card applications. | 干净的,没限制的,提前证明的 信用卡申请表 |
[32:18] | Just phone in the confirmation code and start spending. | 只需电话确认码就可以用了 |
[32:21] | Then you use Logan Echolls’ family’s credit cards | 然后你用了Logan Echolls家的信用卡 |
[32:24] | to take out Caitlin Ford in the manner to which she’s accustomed. | 绅士地领着Cailtin Ford |
[32:28] | Gourmet meals, five star hotels, limo rides. | 吃大餐,住5星酒店,开豪华车 |
[32:31] | But the best part about it | 但是最精彩的部分是 |
[32:33] | is that your cousin Weevil takes the fall for you. | 你堂弟代你受过 |
[32:36] | So you’re promoted. | 而你发达了 |
[32:37] | I didn’t want that to happen. Weevil’s like my brother. | 我不想发生这样的 Weevil像我亲兄弟一样 |
[32:41] | Your brother’s out picking up trash on the highway. | 你兄弟还在高速路上捡垃圾呢 |
[32:43] | You know what? It’s killing me, okay? But you see, I got a plan. | 你知道吗?还不如杀了我 但是我有个计划 |
[32:49] | I’m all ears. | 洗耳恭听 |
[32:51] | Caitlin and me. We’re gonna run away. | Caitlin和我,我们逃跑 |
[32:54] | We are and once we’re gone, then I’ll write a confession, I’ll send it back. | 一旦我们跑了,我会写封坦白信 把它寄回来 |
[33:00] | They gotta let Weevil go then. | 他们就会让Weevil走了 |
[33:03] | Chardo? Caitlin Ford is never gonna run away with you. | Chardo,Caitlin Ford永远不会跟你跑的 |
[33:07] | You don’t know her. | 你不了解她 |
[33:08] | Oh, I know her. She’s a thrill seeker. | 哦,我了解她 她是一个寻欢者 |
[33:11] | Doing you was like doing the do and that’s all it was. | 跟你做再平常不过了 这就是全部 |
[33:15] | You can’t go out there because Logan knows and he wants your head on a stick. | 你可以出去因为Logan知道了 他想打扁你的头 |
[33:19] | I ain’t hiding, am I? | 我现在躲起来了吗? |
[33:22] | You should turn yourself in. | 你应该去自首 |
[33:24] | How’s Weevil gonna find out. | 那Weevil怎么明白这些? |
[33:28] | You should turn yourself in. | 你应该去自首 |
[33:29] | I ain’t going nowhere without her. | 没有她我哪也不去 |
[33:32] | Caitlin and me, we love each other. | Caitlin和我,我们彼此相爱 |
[33:40] | So tell me why every time I see her, Logan Echolls has his hands all over her. | 那你告诉我为什么每次我看见她 Logan Echolls都搂着她 |
[33:47] | I don’t understand why you’re doing it. | 我不明白为什么你这么做 |
[33:50] | You know that Chardo gave you that pendant but you’re letting Weevil do the time for him? | 你知道Chardo给你买的项坠 但你让Weevil替他受过 |
[33:53] | Eli is still 17. Chardo is 18 and he’s got a record. | Eli还是17岁 Chardo18了,并且他有前科 |
[33:58] | They’d send him to prison. Weevil can do four months of juvie. | 他们送他进监狱 而Weevil做4个月劳教 |
[34:02] | Weevil thinks he’s taking the fall for you. | Weevil认为他替你受过呢 |
[34:04] | I have dinner to fix. | 我要做饭了 |
[34:09] | Do you know what he was doing with those credit cards? | 你知道他用信用卡干了什么? |
[34:13] | He spent all that money, thousands of dollars, taking out a spoiled, rich, white girl. | 他花了所有的钱,几千美元 带回了一个娇惯的,有钱的,白人女孩 |
[34:20] | Logan Echolls’ girlfriend. You must have met her. Caitlin Ford? | Logan Echolls的女朋友 你一定见过她,Caitlin Ford |
[34:24] | Iee no, not her. Huh! She doesn’t like her ice cubes made with tap water. | 我的天,不会吧。哦! 她不喜欢用自来水做的冰块 |
[34:30] | You lost your job and now Weevil’s doing time so that Chardo can take this girl out in style. | 你失去了你的工作,Weevil还在受苦 这样Chard可以随意地带他的女孩出来 |
[34:41] | Let me see those receipts. | 我看一看那些收据 |
[34:52] | Hijo!! | |
[34:56] | Oh, it’s so good to have you home. | 你回来真是太好啦 |
[35:00] | Veronica Mars, I hear you’re to thank for this Kodak moment. | Veronica Mars,我听说了 谢谢这美妙的一刻 |
[35:04] | Didn’t you get the memo? The bad guy was already in jail. Gimme some love. | 你拿到了备忘录了么?坏蛋进监狱了 来抱一下 |
[35:10] | Hijo, I wanna make you something to eat. | Hijo,我去弄点吃的 |
[35:12] | Okay. | 好的 |
[35:13] | You should know. The judge issued a warrant for Chardo after authorising your release. | 你该知道 法官放了你以后就签署批捕令了 |
[35:19] | They’re out looking for him. | 他们都在找他 |
[35:20] | Yeah, well. They won’t be the only ones. | 恩,不会只有他们找他的 |
[35:23] | Logan and the 09er’s are after Chardo too. You should find him before they do. | Logan和09一族也在找他 你应该在他们之前找到他 |
[35:27] | We’ll find them. | 我们会找到他 |
[35:29] | Baby, it’s me. I’m outside. This is it. | 宝贝,是我 看外面,是我 |
[35:34] | It’s time to go, it’s what we talked about. | 是时候走了 就像我们说好的那样 |
[35:36] | Caitlin! Look outside your window. I’m here. | Caitlin,看窗外,我在这儿 |
[35:40] | What’s wrong, baby? | 怎么了,宝贝? |
[35:42] | Is everything okay? | 一切还好么? |
[35:53] | Well. If it isn’t the bad apple thinking he can steal my girl. | 哦,这不是那个 认为可以偷我女朋友的坏蛋么 |
[35:58] | I already stole your girlfriend. You’re just too dumb to know it. | 我已经偷了你女朋友了 你太笨了才知道 |
[36:08] | Check it out man [indistinguishable]. | 检查一下 |
[36:16] | Sweet music, huh? | 音乐很甜啊? |
[36:22] | Hold him. | 按着他 |
[36:23] | Don’t move. | 别动 |
[36:31] | Well, I guess this is what they call inevitable, huh? | 哦,我猜这就是所谓的 不是冤家不聚头,啊? |
[36:34] | Hey look, you even got home court advantage. | 看,你甚都先用家庭法庭了 |
[36:39] | Let’s talk. | 我们谈谈 |
[36:45] | What’s up with that, man. | 没事吧 |
[36:57] | Let him go. | 让他走 |
[36:59] | Logan! -I said let him go. | -我说让他走 |
[37:17] | You’re the man, you know what I’m saying. You were there for me. | 你们真是男人。知道我什么意思么 多亏了你们 |
[37:20] | I like that. I appreciate it, you know what I’m saying. | 我喜欢,我欣赏,知道我说什么吧 |
[37:22] | Most of all to you man. I’m sorry you had to take the fall. | 我最对不起的就是你了 替我受过 |
[37:27] | I was gonna get you out. You and me, we’re brothers. | 我要补偿这些 你和我,我们是兄弟 |
[37:34] | You’re out. Out of the club. Out of my life. And you know what that means. | 你出局了。离开俱乐部,离开我的生活 你知道什么意思吧 |
[37:45] | Weevil, come on! Cous! Hey, let me make it up to you. Eli! Eli! | Weevil,不要啊!Cous!嘿,给我个机会 |
[37:56] | Pull them off before they go too far. | 看着点儿他们,别太过了 |
[37:58] | You got it boss. | 没问题 |
[38:16] | Dad? | 爸爸? |
[38:18] | Yeah, honey. | 怎么宝贝? |
[38:20] | What made you go after Jake Kane? | 是什么让你调查Jake Kane的? |
[38:25] | What makes you ask? | 那你为什么问呢? |
[38:27] | Other than that question defines our very existence? | 除了这个,我们就没别的了么? |
[38:33] | I think if I knew more about the case and the evidence | 我认为如果我知道更多事情和证据 |
[38:38] | Honey, it’s ugly. I want thoughts of Lilly’s death out of your head. | 宝贝,这件事太丑陋了 我想让你忘掉Lilly的死 |
[38:44] | I don’t wanna pour more into it. -I can handle it. | -我不想你再掺合了 -我能处理好的 |
[38:48] | Let’s look at it this way. | 让我们这么看问题 |
[38:50] | If I knew what would happen to us, that your mom would leave, | 如果我知道我们会发生这些 你妈妈离开了, |
[38:55] | that school would get tougher for you, I never would have pursued Jake Kane the way I did. | 学校给你带来的麻烦, 我永远不会这样调查Janke Kane |
[39:00] | I still wanna know. | 我仍然想知道 |
[39:01] | I know you do. Let’s go home. | 我理解 我们回家吧 |
[39:08] | A couple of weeks before Lilly was murdered and Dad was still Sheriff, | 在Lilly被谋杀几周前,爸爸还是警长 |
[39:11] | she and I snuck into the backroom and made ourselves fake IDs so we could get into clubs. | 她和我偷着进了密室,作了张假身份证 而混进了俱乐部 |
[39:15] | I had them sent to my house. | 我让他们送到我家 |
[39:17] | The arrived days after her body was discovered. | 她的尸体被发现以后才收到 |
[39:20] | I stuck them in a drawer and forgot about them until the deputy mentioned Lilly’s October 3rd ticket. | 我把它们封在了抽屉里。直到他们提到了 Lilly十月三号的罚单我才想起来 |
[39:25] | The good thing about visiting the Sheriff’s Department on a Sunday, | 在星期日去警察局的好处是 |
[39:28] | is that most of the people who work on weekends don’t remember me. They’re new. | 大多数在工作上班的人不认识我 他们是新人 |
[39:32] | Is there something I can help you with? | 有什么我能帮你的么? |
[39:35] | Yeah, the insurance company called my dad and said we had an outstanding ticket. | 嗯,保险公司打电话给我爸爸 说我们有张明显的罚单 |
[39:38] | Um, there’s the licence number. | 唔,这是证件号 |
[39:40] | OK and can I see your ID? | 好,我能看你身份证么? |
[39:47] | What are you doing here? | 你在这做什么? |
[39:48] | I’m just paying off a ticket. | 我只是付清票据 |
[39:53] | Hey, any luck finding Chardo Navarro? | 嘿,找到Chardo Navarro了么? |
[39:56] | No? You should talk to my dad, he’s really good at that sort of thing. | 没呢?你应该跟我爸爸谈谈 他真得很善于这种事 |
[40:01] | You got a smart mouth, kid. | 你的嘴真甜啊 |
[40:07] | Yeah, I don’t think there’s any wiggle room on this one. | 我不认为这个有什么回旋余地 |
[40:10] | Thanks. I’ll mail in the payment. | 谢谢。我会寄出付款 |
[40:11] | All right, Miss Kane. Sorry bout the bad news. | 好的,Kane小姐 抱歉告诉你这个坏消息 |
[40:19] | I haven’t gone more than 30 minutes without glancing at the ticket. | 我走了30分钟一直没看这张票 |
[40:24] | One of those automated intersection cameras caught Lilly running a red light at 6:02PM, | 一个交叉口的摄像机捕捉到了 在晚上6:02的闯红灯镜头 |
[40:30] | almost two hours after her supposed time of death. | 几乎是在她被推断死亡后2个小时 |
[40:33] | I don’t know if it’s the photo of Lilly, | 我不知道这是不是Lilly的照片 |
[40:36] | singing and smiling on the final day of her life that’s been haunting me | 在最后一天和她唱歌微笑的场面 缠绕在我心里 |
[40:40] | or the fact that suddenly none of the Kanes have alibis that hold up | 或者是Kanes一家突然不在场的事实 |
[40:44] | Jake, Celeste, even Duncan. Dad was right. The case doesn’t add up. | 支持了Jake, Celeste,甚至Duncan 爸爸说得对,案情说不通 |
[40:50] | I made a choice a long time ago. Stand by Dad or stand by the people tearing him down. | 我很久以前做了个选择 站在我爸爸这边还是站在哭泣的人们一边 |
[40:59] | You didn’t make it Saturday night. | 你周六晚上没来 |
[41:02] | I guess I didn’t feel I was even a little bit wrong or sorry. | 我感觉我不是 让人“犯了些错误,抱歉”的人 |
[41:07] | Well a wise man once said that a No’ is like a Yes’ | 一个智者曾经说过 “不是”跟“是”不一样 |
[41:12] | except with different letters and arranged in a different order and spoken out loud but, | 除了字不同,顺序不同,发音不同 |
[41:16] | you know, it disappears on the wind. | 你知道,它消失在风里 |
[41:18] | There goes the neighbourhood. | 我来挨着你坐 |
[41:21] | They just put Golden Tee in at Sac-n-Pac. | 有一场Golden Tee高尔夫,Sac和Pac |
[41:25] | You need to go there cause your not going to get your free game- | 你要去那,因为会有免费游戏 |
[41:27] | Guys. Look. | 大家看 |
[41:52] | Hate to be her | 讨厌像她那样 |
[41:54] | Yeah, that would suck. | 恩,令人恶心 |
[41:58] | I’ve never played Golden Tee but I’m pretty sure I can kick both your asses. | 我没玩过Golden Tee高尔夫游戏 但我十分确信我可以踢开你们两个家伙 |
[42:01] | Lead the way. – I’m just saying | -带路 -我正说呢 |
[42:04] | I think we got a competition | 我认为我们要竞争了 |
[42:06] | Sincro by Aredhel www.tusseries.com |