时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:00] | Previously on Veronica Mars… | Veronica Mars的往事… |
[00:02] | Why does she hate me? | 她为什么讨厌我? |
[00:03] | She’d hate anyone she thought that Duncan might love as much as her. | 只要她认为Duncan会像爱她一样爱的人 她都会厌恶 |
[00:06] | Friendly advice. Watch her. She’ll break the two of you up if she can. | 友情提示 小心她 她一定会想方设法破坏你们俩的 |
[00:10] | Ducan Kane. He used to be my boyfriend. | Ducan Kane曾是我的男朋友 |
[00:12] | It’s been a year since my best friend Lilly Kane was murdered. | 一年前我最好的朋友Lilly Kane被谋杀了 |
[00:15] | That’s my girlfriend. Your friend. Duncan’s sister. | 那是我女朋友 你的好友 Duncan的妹妹 |
[00:17] | I think we could be a little more patient, Jake. | Jake 我觉得我们应该更耐心点 |
[00:19] | We all lost Lilly and we all miss her. | 我们失去了Lilly 我们都很想念她 |
[00:21] | But that doesn’t mean we stop living our lives. | 但那并不意味着我们要放弃我们自己的生活 |
[00:23] | The truth is gonna come out. It doesn’t add up. You know that deep down inside. | 真相会揭开的 那些表面的是不合理的 你知道它隐藏的很深 |
[00:27] | – Flat? – Just as God made me. | – 出问题了? – 老天在捉弄我 |
[00:29] | Do you need some help? | 需要帮忙吗? |
[00:29] | – I’m Troy. – I’m Veronica. | -我叫Troy. -我叫Veronica -=COSL-YTET小组工作室=- |
[00:40] | Okay. I’m uh… | 好的 我… |
[00:43] | – I’m really leaving now. – Okay. | – 我真的得走了 – 好的 |
[00:46] | Seriously. | 保重 |
[00:48] | See you. | 再见 |
[00:50] | Okay. Good night, all right, no more. Good night. | 好的 晚安 没什么了 晚安 |
[00:56] | You know, uh, if we were the type of people who attended school functions, | 你知道 如果我们是那种会去参加学校典礼的好学生 |
[01:01] | this would probably be the time that I’d ask you to Homecoming Dance. | 也许我会邀请你跟我去参见校友舞会 |
[01:18] | So, what did you think of him? | 那你觉得他怎么样? |
[01:22] | Oh, hey, you’re home early. | 你回来的真早 |
[01:23] | Oh hey, did you run his licence plate? Or did you get fingerprints? | 你检查过他的证件了吗? 或者你采集了他的指纹了吗? |
[01:27] | Sorry, honey, what? | 对不起亲爱的 你刚说什么? |
[01:28] | You know you’re not fooling me. | 你知道你不该愚弄我 |
[01:30] | Okay. | 那是 |
[01:34] | Veronica, I have no idea what you’re talking about. | Veronica 我一点都不明白你在说什么 |
[01:40] | Oh, hey, I forgot to tell ya. | 嘿 我忘了跟你说了 |
[01:43] | If he’s gonna be kissing my daughter on my porch for eight and a half minutes, I’ll need to meet him. | 如果他还想在我家门廊上吻我女儿八分半钟的话 那他的来见见我 |
[01:48] | Sweet dreams, honey. | 亲爱的 做个好梦 |
[01:50] | Is that really necessary? | 那真的必要吗? |
[01:51] | He’s taking up a lot of daddy-daughter time. I hardly get to see you. | 他占有了我们父女之间太多的时间 我几乎见不到你了 |
[01:55] | – I see you constantly. – Oh sure. | – 我一直都能看到你 – 那是 |
[01:58] | You see me but we don’t do anything. | 你是看的到我 但我们之间没有做任何事 |
[02:22] | You buy your Homecoming dress without me? | 你没问过我就买了舞会穿的裙子? |
[02:24] | What? | 什么? |
[02:26] | Why do you insist on suppressing your hotness? | 为什么你总那么不怕热呢? |
[02:30] | The world is ready for you Veronica Mars. You don’t have to blend in. | 世界已经为你敞开了Veronica Mars 你没有必要逃避 |
[02:33] | I’m not trying to blend in. | 我没有逃避啊 |
[02:35] | I mean, wha-, none of this reflects your personality at all. | 我是说这些衣服根本就体现不出你的个性 |
[02:38] | I’m- why, why do you even have this? You are not a yellow cotton dress. | 你怎么会还有这件? 你不该是件黄色的棉裙 |
[02:44] | What am I? | 那我是什么? |
[02:45] | You’re like-you’re- | 你就像 |
[02:48] | you’re red satin. | 你就是一件红色的绸缎礼服 |
[02:49] | You are strapless red satin. Look at this. | 你就是件无背带的绸缎衣服 就像这个 |
[02:53] | But there’s no time for red satin, Lilly, the dance is tomorrow. | 但没时间买红绸子衣服了 Lilly 舞会就在明天 |
[02:56] | Oh, god, you, wait a minute. You know that we’re not really going to the dance, right? | 噢 天呐 等一下 你知道我们不是真的要去跳舞的 对吗? |
[03:01] | Wait, what are you talking about? | 等等 你说什么? |
[03:02] | The dance is just a lame excuse for a new dress and a limo party. | 跳舞只是个为了穿上新衣服去参加疯狂的聚会的蹩脚的借口罢了 |
[03:07] | Logan has got all the refreshments taken care of so it’s going to be amazing. | Logan已经引起了所有男生的注意 这次将会有一个大惊喜 |
[03:10] | No, I can’t do that. | 我不能那样 |
[03:12] | You know my dad, he will find out and I’ll get crushed. | 你知道我爸爸 他一定会发现的而且不会轻饶了我 |
[03:15] | You’ll get grounded. | 你会被关起来 |
[03:17] | Severely. | 是的 非常严重 |
[03:18] | Oh, whoop-de-frigging-doo, Veronica, I mean, grounding lasts what, a week? | 你可以叫喊 咒骂啊 你会被关多久 一个礼拜? |
[03:23] | You are gonna remember this fun we have for the rest of your life. | 你会在余生铭记那些快乐的 |
[03:28] | Trust me. | 相信我 |
[03:37] | Let me help you with that | 让我来帮你 |
[03:38] | You have to let me do something, Wallace. | 你必须让我做些什么 Wallace. |
[03:44] | Okay, that was the pile you just got finished alphabetizing, wasn’t it? | 那堆就是你刚刚依字母排列好的 对吗? |
[03:48] | Actually, it was two piles. | 事实上有两堆 |
[03:49] | Who could be a bigger spaz, seriously? | 那堆更多啊 这严重吗? |
[03:53] | Yes, you could have knocked over three piles. | 是的 或许你弄乱了三堆 |
[03:56] | I’m so sorry. | 太对不起了 |
[03:57] | You would have been out of here two hours ago if it wasn’t for me. | 如果不是为了我你两个小时前就离开这里了 |
[04:01] | Really not a problem. | 这真的没什么 |
[04:02] | Okay, you can stop being nice. I know I ruined your whole night. | 你不用做好人了 我知道我耽误了你整个晚上 |
[04:05] | Georgia! | |
[04:07] | Trust me. | 相信我 |
[04:08] | You have it. | 你做的很好 |
[04:14] | I think I did something really stupid. | 我觉得我真的做了些愚蠢的事情 |
[04:21] | See, I got this email… | 看 我收到了这些电子邮件… |
[04:24] | This guy Karl is super-rich. | 这个叫Karl的家伙是个大富翁 |
[04:26] | A trust fund kid. | 一个有大笔遗产的孩子 |
[04:27] | And I guess he has a gambling problem and he got into trouble | 我猜他可能嗜赌而且遇到麻烦了 |
[04:30] | so he sent an email to a friend asking for help, and… | 所以他发了电子邮件向朋友求助 但… |
[04:33] | Overflowing toilets. Use the faculty restroom. | 厕所堵了 请用教员洗手间 |
[04:38] | Well, okay, first of all, a trust fund kid doesn’t send a message from grantastic tech dot com domain. | 好的 首先 一个有大笔遗产的人不会在一个科技信息网站上发邮件 |
[04:44] | That’s pure nerd. | 除了纯粹的书呆子 |
[04:46] | Hey buddy, I know we’ve not been in contact for a while but I’m hoping you can help. | 朋友 我知道我们已经有段时间没联系了但我希望你能帮我个忙 |
[04:50] | He was offering over 200% interest. | 他付了200%的利息 |
[04:52] | And I only had to loan him the money for two weeks. | 我只需要借给他两个星期 |
[04:54] | Until his 21st birthday when he gets his trust fund. | 直到他21岁生日的时候得到他的代管财产 |
[04:57] | So you called and told him you’d front the cash. | 所以你打电话给告诉他你有现金 |
[04:59] | Yeah, and everything would’ve been fine if he would’ve paid me two weeks ago, like he said. | 是的 而且一切都会很顺利 如果如他所说的那样两星期前就把钱还我 |
[05:03] | Everything’s gonna be fine, okay Georgia. | 一切都会好的 Georgia. |
[05:05] | We’ll get him. | 我们找到他了 |
[05:07] | Will we now? | 我们现在就决定? |
[05:11] | Hi Karl, it’s Amber. Um, I got an email from you, | 嗨 Karl 这是 Amber 我收到了你的一封电子邮件 |
[05:15] | I guess by mistake but I think I can help you. Give me a call. 555-0196. | 也许我猜错了但我觉得我可以帮你 给我打电话吧 555-0196. |
[05:22] | And I’m late for bio, again. | 我又要迟到了 |
[05:25] | Ten per cent of whatever I recover. | 一成的佣金 |
[05:30] | Hi! You’ve reached Amber. Leave me a message. | 你好! 你已经联系上Amber 请留言 |
[05:38] | Did I tell you? | 我给你说过? |
[06:13] | …last day to buy homecoming tickets. | …最后一天可以买回去的票了 |
[06:15] | No homecoming tickets for the dance will be sold after that time. | 那以后为舞会订的返程票就没卖的了 |
[06:19] | Kicking off the homecoming festivities, the dedication of the Lilly Kane Memorial Fountain. | 取消校友宴会 改为”Lilly Kane纪念泉”的揭幕典礼 |
[06:24] | The Kane family would like to invite all students and faculty | Kane全家想邀请所有的学生和教员 |
[06:27] | to attend the tribute and celebrate the memory | 参加为Neptune高中最受欢迎的学生 |
[06:30] | of one of Neptune High’s most beloved students. | 举行的庆典 |
[06:33] | And in other news… | 其他新闻… |
[06:37] | You and me, Thursday night, I’m thinking mini-golf. | 你和我 周四晚上 我想打迷你高尔夫球 |
[06:41] | It’s what all the kids are doing. | 所有的孩子都玩 |
[06:45] | But you don’t golf. | 但你却不打高尔夫 |
[06:48] | My dad wants to meet you. | 我爸爸想见你 |
[06:50] | That’s cool. | 太酷了 |
[06:51] | I’ll pick you up at the door. I mean I can’t do the beep and wipe but that’s no problem. | 我会在门口等你的 我不会发出嘟嘟声也不会捣乱 那不是问题 |
[06:55] | My dad’s a little intense. | 我爸爸有一点严厉 |
[06:57] | Don’t worry. I give good parent. | 别担心我会给你父亲留下好印像的 |
[07:02] | And just so I can make the appropriate arrangements. | 那样的话我会有合适的安排的 |
[07:07] | Homecoming is a go, right? | 回家就是一个开始 对吗? |
[07:09] | This should make me happy. | 那会让我很开心的 |
[07:11] | Yeah, yeah, it’ll be fun. | 是的 会很有趣的 |
[07:18] | The big dance being a staple of every high school girl’s fantasy. | 大型的舞会是每一个高中女生与生俱来的梦想 |
[07:23] | I’ve already lived the dream. | 我已经沉迷在这个梦中了 |
[07:25] | Everything else seems like a cheap reminder. | 其他任何事情都显得不重要了 |
[07:28] | Lilly! Dear! Everyone is waiting. | Lilly! 亲爱的! 就等你了 |
[07:32] | What the hell is she doing? How long does it take to put on a dress? | 她在干什么? 一件衣服她要穿多久? |
[07:35] | Honey, you know your sister. It’s not an entrance if she’s on time. | 亲爱的 你了解你的姐姐 她就是这样不守时 |
[07:39] | Maybe you should go and help her. | 也许你应该去帮帮她 |
[07:41] | Ah-umm, I think she’s got it covered. | 我想她应该穿上了 |
[07:49] | I believe Keanu Reeves said it best, when he said, | 我相信Keanu Reeves当他说的“噢”时候 |
[07:53] | Whoa! | 那就是最好的 |
[07:56] | All right, let’s, ah, let’s make with the pictures before the, um, glitter rubs off. | 好的让我们在闪光灯移开前照张相吧 |
[08:01] | Okay. | 好的 |
[08:03] | – Could you… Mr K- – Oh yeah, of course. | – 你能帮忙… Mr K- – 是的 当然 |
[08:06] | You all look very nice. | 你们看上去的漂亮极了 |
[08:09] | Lilly, could you… | Lilly 你能… |
[08:13] | Hey, I’m only young once. How many braless years do I have left. | 嘿 我只能年轻一次 多少年的青春都被我浪费了 |
[08:29] | All right. Let’s go. | 对 我们走吧 |
[08:32] | – Be careful – Be safe out there. | – 小心点 – 在外面保证安全 |
[08:36] | Ladies and gentlemen, Veronica Mars, | 先生们女士们 有请Veronica Mars, |
[08:39] | I’ve talked to that girl more today than I have in the past four months combined. | 今天我跟那个女孩说的话比过去四个月加起来的还多 |
[08:43] | – Her pain is your pleasure? – Hey, hey, I’m the cavalry. | – 她的痛苦就是你快乐的源泉? – 我是骑士 |
[08:46] | I get to save the day. | 我要抓紧时间了 |
[08:49] | We are going to save the day? Right? | 我们都要抓紧时间 对吗? |
[08:53] | Hello? | 你好 |
[08:55] | Oh yeah, this is Amber. | 哦 我是Amber. |
[08:57] | Oh my god, hi! | 我的天呐 你好! |
[08:59] | Of course I can meet you today, what time? | 当然我今天能见你 几点? |
[09:03] | What are you doing? | 你在干什么? |
[09:04] | Ah. My mother thought it would be nice | 我妈妈觉得有一段Lilly在典礼上的录影 |
[09:07] | to have a video tribute of Lilly for the dedication ceremony. | 是件很好的事情 |
[09:10] | – What, she wanted you to do it? – No my dad did. | – 什么 她要你那样做? – 不我爸爸叫的 |
[09:13] | He wanted someone who knew her. | 他想见见认识些了解她的人 |
[09:18] | Do you want me to do it, man? | 你觉得我该那样做吗? |
[09:20] | You know I’m awesome at this stuff. Come on, let me do it. I wanna do it. | 你知道我在这方面很逊色 来吧 让我们干吧 我想那样做 |
[09:26] | – Thanks man. – Yeah. | – 谢谢 – 太好了 |
[09:32] | Is that him? | 那是他吗? |
[09:34] | I don’t think so. | 我觉得不是 |
[09:42] | Amber? | |
[09:43] | Karl? | |
[09:44] | That’s me! | 那是我! |
[09:46] | You must think I’m the biggest loser, sending my friends emails, begging for money. | 你一定觉得我是最大的失败者 给我的朋友发邮件要钱 |
[09:50] | I really don’t know when this became my life. | 我真的不知道什么时候我的生活变成了这样 |
[09:52] | Well, gambling is an addiction. | 赌博会上瘾的 |
[09:54] | You know? It is, Amber. | 你知道吗? 确实是那样 Amber. |
[09:57] | Thank you for understanding. You’re saving my life. Literally. | 谢谢你的理解 毫不夸张地说你救了我的命 |
[10:02] | That’s not him. | 那不是他 |
[10:05] | But I think Karl had on the same outfit. | 但我觉得Karl穿了同样的衣服 |
[10:08] | He even had the same ugly backpack. | 他甚至有同样丑陋的黑背包 |
[10:10] | Stay right here. | 呆在这儿 |
[10:12] | Be careful, Wallace. | 小心点 Wallace. |
[10:21] | So, just so that we’re clear, | 那我们先说清楚 |
[10:23] | the deal is I give you $3000 this week and you give me $6000 next week? | 我们之间的交易是我这周给你3000美元下周你还我6000 对吗? |
[10:27] | On my 21st birthday. | 到我21岁生日的时候 |
[10:29] | That’s the day my trust fund is unlocked. | 那天我的代管遗产就解冻了 |
[10:31] | So who do I make the cheque out to? | 那我把支票写给谁? |
[10:33] | I’m sorry. Didn’t I tell you that it had to be in cash? | 对不起 难道我没给你说清楚我要的是现金吗? |
[10:36] | Did you? | 你说过吗? |
[10:37] | Remember? I can’t deposit anything at the bank | 不记得了吗? 我不能在银行有任何存款 |
[10:40] | because all my accounts are frozen… | 因为我所有的帐户都冻结着… |
[10:41] | until my birthday. | 直到我的生日那天 |
[10:43] | Okay, I’ll-… it must be the hair. | 那好 我会的… 那一定是那个头发颜色不同的人了 |
[10:46] | Blonde. | 那个人是浅色的 |
[10:49] | Should we meet back here tomorrow? | 那我们明天再在这里见面? |
[10:51] | Tomorrow. Same time? | 明天 还是这个时间? |
[10:52] | Perfect. | 对 |
[10:56] | Karl? I can trust you, right? | Karl? 我可以信任你 对吗? |
[10:59] | You can trust me, Amber. | 你完全可以信任我 Amber. |
[11:01] | Hand to God. | 我向上帝发誓 |
[11:25] | And where do conmen go when they’re done conning for the day? | 骗子们白天都到哪儿去行骗呢? |
[11:28] | To a funky Bohemian theatre for an avant-garde staging of a Beckett play, naturally. | 自然是到一家令人恐惧的Bohemian剧院去看一场先锋派的Beckett剧 |
[11:52] | You’ve gotta be kidding me. | 你欺骗了我 |
[12:07] | Hey, listen, I’ll catch you guys later, okay? | 听着 我呆会儿找你 好吗? |
[12:09] | – Hey man, nice job. – Hey, thanks man. | – 演得好 – 谢谢 |
[12:15] | What are you doing here? | 你在这儿干什么? |
[12:16] | I’m a huge Beckett fan. | 我是Beckett狂热的爱好者 |
[12:20] | Hand to God! | 我向上帝发誓! |
[12:21] | Wait a minute. This is part of the show, right? | 等等 这是演出的一部分 对吗? |
[12:25] | Naw, you’re not gonna get me like that. T! Liam! | 你们骗不了我的 T!Liam! |
[12:28] | You guys can come out, I’m ain’t buying it. | 你们快出来 我是不会相信的 |
[12:32] | So… is this a part of the same episode or am I getting paid again? | 那… 这同样是个小插曲吗?或者我又可以拿钱了? |
[12:35] | What are you talking about? | 你在说什么呢? |
[12:37] | “Duped!” | “骗局!” |
[12:39] | What, you’re telling me that “Duped!” is a show? | 什么你想告诉我 “骗局!”是场演出吗? |
[12:41] | Oh, I thought you were part of this. | 是的 我觉得你是其中的一部份 |
[12:43] | Yeah, it’s one of those reality shows where people get duped into doing stupid things | 是的 就像现实中许多人被欺骗而做了傻事 |
[12:46] | like giving some stranger their car or a bunch of money. | 比如给一个陌生人自己的车钥匙或者一大笔钱 |
[12:48] | There were no cameras! | 没有摄像头! |
[12:50] | You’re not supposed to see them, that’s the whole point. Right? | 最重要的是你看不见它们 对吗? |
[12:53] | There’s no show, Jimmy! | 这不是演出 Jimmy! |
[12:56] | What are you talking about there’s no show. I auditioned, I got cast! | 你怎么会说不是演出呢 我试了音 我塑造了角色! |
[12:59] | It’s a scam. My friend, Georgia was duped about two weeks ago | 这是一场阴谋 我的朋友 Georgia两个星期前就被骗了 |
[13:02] | out of $6000 by some other trust fund Karl. | 被另一个有代管遗产的Karl骗了6000美元 |
[13:06] | N-no, no. | 不 不 |
[13:10] | How did you find out about this? | 你怎么知道的? |
[13:12] | There was an ad in “Back Stage West”. | 在 “Back Stage West”上有则广告 |
[13:15] | Open call but, you know, I’m between agents right now. | 公开了电话 你知道 我正陷入调查中 |
[13:18] | They just called me today to tell me I got the job. | 他们今天给我打电话说我得到了这份工作 |
[13:20] | Do you still have the number on your cell phone? | 你电话上还有号码吗? |
[13:22] | Now wait. You’re telling me there’s no show? | 等等 你告诉我根本就没什么演出? |
[13:25] | For real? This isn’t a dupe? | 真的? 这不是一场骗局? |
[13:34] | There it is. | 在这儿 |
[13:37] | Hey, what about my SAG points? | 嘿 那我怎么办? |
[13:39] | A pay phone that doesn’t accept incoming calls. Shocker. | 一个不接听来电的公用电话 可恶 来自个叫Gameland的地方 我猜那是个cybercaf?但我会核实的 那不是cybercaf? 是个游戏俱乐部 |
[13:49] | It’s like a bunch of computer nerds trying to blow each other up. | 就像是一群电脑垃圾在互相比试 |
[13:52] | Only girls they see in there are japanimated. | 只有女孩子进去令他们没有防备 |
[13:55] | So, you’re not going to really blend. | 所以你很容易混进去 |
[13:59] | So I won’t blend. | 那我就不会混进去 |
[14:25] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[14:44] | I have one word. Ownage. | 我有话要说 我要赢了 |
[14:48] | I care | 我听着呢 |
[14:53] | And, I just fried you again. | 我要再射中你 |
[15:03] | Can you watch my stuff? | 你能教教我吗? |
[15:06] | Yeah. | 当然 |
[15:23] | Grrrantula, a gamer. Email from grrrantastic-tech. | Grrrantula 一个游戏玩家 从grrrantastic技术网站发出的电子邮件 |
[15:28] | A coincidence, I think not. | 我觉得只是个偶然 |
[15:31] | Gamegirl. | 游戏女孩 |
[15:51] | Now lets see if I can’t get Grrrantula’s attention. | 看能不能让Grrrantula注意到我 |
[16:07] | Stop killing your own team. | 别再攻击你自己的那伙人了 |
[16:11] | Hey, cut the crap. | 嘿 别再输了 |
[16:18] | Come on, loser. Show yourself. | 再来 输家 表现下自己啊 |
[16:20] | Hey! I’m on your team, lamer! | 嘿! 傻瓜 我们一伙的! |
[16:27] | Wow! I’m really bad at this. | 噢! 我真的不擅长这个 |
[16:32] | Ownage! | 赢了! |
[16:34] | Hey, it’s not ownage, I’m on your team! | 没有赢 我们一伙的! |
[16:44] | Devlin. | Devlin的 |
[16:47] | – What was the first name? – Here, it’ll be faster. | – 姓什么? – 我来吧 快一点 |
[16:58] | It was hiding under the Q’s. | 在Q的下面 |
[17:02] | Grrrant’s ID indicated he was living in Lannigan Hall at San Diego State. | Grrrant的ID暗示他住在SanDiego区的Lannigan宿舍 |
[17:07] | A university known for its liberal arts, its picturesque campus | 那是一所因自由主义艺术和生动的校园而闻名的大学 |
[17:12] | and its parties. | 还有就是它的聚会 |
[17:16] | It’s not going to work. | 不会有用的 |
[17:21] | You can’t take the cool out of me. | 你怎么能让我这么没有型呢? |
[17:23] | Look, pocket protector and I’m still full of pimp juice. | 看这个口袋 好像装满了果汁 |
[17:26] | Shouldn’t you be a little more sombre for your poor scammed girlfriend? | 你就不能为你受骗的女朋友牺牲一下吗 |
[17:30] | Now you know she’s not my girlfriend | 你知道她不是我女朋友 |
[17:31] | so why are you even trying to play it like that? | 那你怎么还那样做? |
[17:33] | Like what? | 怎样做? |
[17:34] | Like you wanna have this whole conversation about whether I like her or whatever. | 就像你要制造这个对话表明我喜欢她或者其他什么的 |
[17:39] | Like we just got out of cheerleading practice. Guys don’t do that. | 就像我们刚结束了拉拉队练习 没有人会那样做的 |
[17:42] | Okay. | 好的 |
[17:45] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
[17:46] | If a guy likes someone, he just likes her. | 如果一个人爱上了别人 那他就只是爱她而已 |
[17:48] | He doesn’t need to have a five hour talk about it | 他不需要花五个小时来讨论这个问题 |
[17:51] | So you like her, but we’re just not having a talk about it? | 那你喜欢她 但我们没有谈论过这个? |
[17:55] | Yes. | 是啊 |
[17:57] | Do you like her a lot? | 你真的那么爱她吗? |
[17:58] | Yes, I like her a lot. Yes, I go two floors out of my way between classes so I can see her. | 是的 我很爱她 我为了看见她每天上课间隙都专门多爬两层楼 |
[18:03] | Yes. I volunteer to reorganise an entire filing system of attendance crap, | 是的 我要制作出能预测未来的系统 |
[18:08] | just so I can be in the same room with her. | 那样我就能和她呆在一个屋子里 |
[18:11] | You happy? | 那样你很高兴吗? |
[18:12] | – I still think you’re a badass. – And I am. | – 我仍然觉得你不怀好意 – 确实是 |
[18:15] | And nobody’s gonna buy me as a nerd. | 我穿成这个傻样不会有人理我的 |
[18:18] | You’ve already been bought. I called the resident advisor | 你已经被接纳了 我给顾问打过电话了 |
[18:20] | and I told him you were a prospective freshman. | 我告诉他你是个有潜力的新人 |
[18:22] | And they believed you because? | 那他们为什么相信你? |
[18:24] | Because I do a surprisingly convincing admissions assistant. | 因为我有一个足以乱真的助手 |
[18:28] | But, tonight, you lucky boy, I’m all nerd hag. | 但今天晚上 你运气好 小子 我成了女巫了 |
[18:31] | Okay, let’s get this party started because I am hungry for gratitude. | 好吧 我们快去参加聚会吧 我急于报答你 |
[18:51] | Okay, it’s my turn? | 好的 该我了? |
[18:54] | – Logan. – Truth. | – 真的 |
[18:56] | What did you think of Veronica the first time you saw her. | 当你第一次看见 Veronica 的时候你怎么想 |
[18:59] | I don’t know, I thought she was hot. | 我不知道 我觉得她一定很热 |
[19:01] | I was 12 when you moved here! | 你搬到这儿来的时候我才12岁! |
[19:03] | Oh, and, like you weren’t working it in your shorts and your kneesocks. | 都是因为你当时穿着男式的短裤和到膝的短袜 |
[19:06] | – That was my soccer uniform! – So, whatever! It totally worked! | – 那是我的球服! – 那又怎么了! 那很棒! |
[19:11] | Okay, Lilly. | 好的 Lilly该你了 |
[19:13] | Dare. | |
[19:14] | Shocker. | 震动 |
[19:15] | Okay, kiss someone in this limo. | 亲一下车里的某个人 |
[19:24] | Here we go. | 来了 |
[19:32] | Oh no! | 不! |
[19:33] | A little girl on girl action in the limo. | 两个女孩在一辆车里亲热 |
[19:36] | Oh, man! Dude! That’s my sister and my girlfriend. | 噢! Dude! 那是我的姐姐和我的女朋友 |
[19:38] | Yeah, dude, like that one’s not in the rotation. | 是的dude 好像有人犯规了 |
[19:43] | Dude, this is my dad’s tux. | Dude这是我爸爸的礼服 |
[19:45] | Didn’t know man. | 不管 |
[19:46] | Here. | 来了 |
[19:48] | I’m soaked! | 我全湿了! |
[19:55] | Our boyfriends are all class. | 我们的男朋友都是同类人 |
[19:58] | Tick-tock! Very cute girl in need of our help right now. | 时间不早了! 一个非常可爱的女孩还等着我们的帮助呢 |
[20:14] | Yeah so, we’re pretty chill around here. | 我们在这儿遭到了冷遇 |
[20:18] | I mean there’s rules and stuff but it’s mostly, like, don’t light stuff on fire, | 这儿有规矩 但最重要的是别玩得太过火了 |
[20:23] | don’t get caught with drugs, you know? | 你知道吗? 别染上毒品 |
[20:25] | C ool. | 酷 |
[20:26] | Hey, I think I know that guy. | 我觉得我认识他 |
[20:29] | Grant. Yeah, he’s pretty famous around here. | Grant 是的他在这儿很有名 |
[20:33] | He’s like a genius or something. | 他就像个天才 |
[20:35] | Him and that bouncer looking dude over there. | 他和那个爱吹牛皮的人在那儿就像花花公子一样 |
[20:39] | They call them the Silicon Mafia. | 他们被称做“黑手党” |
[20:43] | Basically, around here, these guys are legend. | 至少在这儿他们算的上是传奇人物 |
[20:48] | This dude. Got caught looking at Grant’s laptop screen. | 那个家伙 因为看过了Grant的电脑 |
[20:51] | The next day he was put on academic probation because his GPA dropped from a 3.8 to a 1.5. | 第二天就受到了学校的警告 因为他的平均分从3.8跌倒了1.5. |
[20:57] | Overnight on the university computer system. | 他们在学校的电脑系统上忙了一整晚 |
[20:59] | And they have a security system like with laser beams. | 而且他们有类似于激光器的安全装置 |
[21:02] | I think they’re building robots or something. | 我想他们在做机器人或者其他什么的 |
[21:04] | I felt the wall in the dorm next to theirs and it was way hot. | 我觉得在宿舍他们的隔壁的墙都很热 |
[21:08] | Do you know how many grill lights they probably have in there? | 你知道他们有多少烧烤炉吗? |
[21:11] | The walls are so hot, it’s because they have a million dollar bag of super computers. | 墙之所以那么热是因为他们有价值几十万美元的超级电脑 |
[21:14] | That they bought with their weed money. | 那都是用他们的烟钱买的 |
[21:19] | Um, it is okay for people to be shooting Roman Candles down the stairways. | 那些人在楼道里玩射蜡烛是被允许的吗? |
[21:22] | Oohh, man. You know? | 噢 你知道怎么做吗? |
[21:34] | So, what do you plan in majoring in? | 你是学什么专业的? |
[21:37] | – Math. – Math, wow. | – 数学 – 数学 哦 |
[21:39] | So, what are you into? | 那你擅长什么? |
[21:41] | Accounts theory, PDEs, joint methods. What’s your thing? | 报账 PDEs 连接方法 你擅长什么? |
[21:44] | I’m pretty interested in, ah, joint methods. | 我对连接方法很感兴趣 |
[21:47] | Right now. | 现在就是 |
[21:48] | For error estimation or neutrality? | 专门研究错误预测还是中性物? |
[21:50] | I know this is gonna sound kinda weird but… I’m interested in both. | 我知道这听上去也许有点奇怪 但… 我都喜欢 |
[22:19] | ‘One can conjecture’ or ‘Fermat’s last theorem’. | ‘一个罐子的猜想’ 和 ‘费玛特最后定理’ |
[22:21] | Which better defines geometry in three dimensional space? | 那个能更好的定义空间几何学? |
[22:32] | What the hell are you doing? | 你在这儿干什么? |
[22:37] | They told me this was Sri Lanka. I wanted a coconut toddy. | 他们告诉我这儿是Sri Lanka 我想要杯椰子汁 |
[22:40] | – What the hell’s going on? – We had an intruder. | – 出了什么事? – 有个不速之客 |
[22:43] | How did you open the door? | 你是怎么打开门的? |
[22:45] | I don’t know, I just opened it. | 我不知道 它本来就开着 |
[22:46] | It’s impossible, it’s always locked. | 不可能 门一直锁着 |
[22:49] | Grant. | Grant看 |
[22:50] | And the real way the Silicon Mafia finances their empire comes clear. | “黑手党”如何弄钱来实施他们的计划的真相终于浮出水面了 |
[22:56] | I don’t feel so good, Papa bear. | 喝了Papa啤酒 真让人不舒服 |
[23:09] | Papa bear. | Papa啤酒? |
[23:10] | Never happened. | 骗他们的 |
[23:15] | My first college party. | 那是我参加的第一个大学聚会 |
[23:17] | Drinking Pina Coladas with a dude and talking about math. | 喝着Pina Coladas和一个公子哥谈论数学 |
[23:20] | They’ve gotta be hiding something big in that dorm room to have that much security. | 他们之所以防备那么森严 房间里一定有大秘密 |
[23:24] | I mean, an alarm that sends a message to your cell phone? | 我是说 你会把警报发到你的手机上吗? |
[23:27] | What’s wrong with a deadbolt? | 什么事会让他们那么小心? |
[23:34] | Wow! You’ve got it bad. | 噢! 你已经搞砸了 |
[23:37] | Nothing bad about this my friend. | 跟这个没关系 |
[23:47] | Mom, if you don’t put the camera down, I won’t go out there. | 妈妈如果你不把摄像机放下来 我就不出去了 |
[24:11] | What part of my ignoring you makes you think you’re welcome? | 我对你的忽视让你觉得你很受欢迎吗? |
[24:14] | What are you doing? | 你在干什么呢? |
[24:16] | Assembling the world’s most boring memorial video. | 收集世界上最无聊的纪录录影带 |
[24:23] | Ballet… | 芭蕾舞… |
[24:25] | choir recital, debutante crap… | 唱诗班 涉世不深的少女… |
[24:28] | girl scouts. | 女童子军 |
[24:30] | Memories both misty and water-coloured. | 回忆既伤感又充满了各种色彩 |
[24:38] | It’s Lilly as a long-distance commercial. | 里面的Lilly就像个久远的广告 |
[24:41] | Well, it isn’t really about Lilly, is it. | 这并不是真的有关Lily 对吗 |
[24:45] | God, this would piss her off. | 这把她吓得屁滚尿流 |
[24:47] | Come on, Veronica, it’s your turn. Do not lame out. | 来吧 该你了Veronica 别退缩 |
[24:51] | Okay, okay, okay, okay, okay. | 好好好 |
[24:53] | I’ve never… | 我从没… |
[24:57] | …gone skinny dipping. | …裸泳过. |
[24:59] | What? | 什么? |
[25:00] | That is just unacceptable. We’re gonna have to do something about that, Veronica Mars. | 太不可思议了 我们应该试试 Veronica Mars. |
[25:05] | Oh, oh okay. | 好的 |
[25:06] | I’ve never taken matters into my own hand in the boys’ locker room | 我从来没有在看完啦啦队长选拔考试后 |
[25:12] | after watching the cheerleader tryouts. | 躲在自己紧锁的房间里手淫 |
[25:15] | Dude, you are so dead. | Dude 你真该死 |
[25:17] | How pervy, Duncan! I am a little impressed though. | Duncan 多可怜啊! 我有点被你感动了 |
[25:20] | You must drink, comrade. | 不过你必须喝 |
[25:21] | Wait! Please tell me that was before we started dating. | 等等! 在我们约会前告诉我那些事 |
[25:24] | Of course. | 当然 |
[25:25] | I’ve never, um, I’ve-I’ve never seen my parents having sex. | 我从没 我从没偷看过父母做爱 |
[25:34] | No way. | 不会吧 |
[25:35] | Yeah. I went into their room to borrow Mom’s black sweater, | 是的 当时我去他们的房间找妈妈借黑毛衣 |
[25:38] | – Mom was on top of Dad… – I want you to shut up… | – 妈妈正在父亲的上面… – 我叫你闭嘴… |
[25:39] | – Hold on a second… – Oh my god, I don’t want to see this. | – 等等… – 我并不想看的 |
[25:41] | – She was like this, watch… she was like this… – Oh my god. | – 她就像这样 看着… 就像这样… – 我的天呐 |
[25:50] | Lilly, that is so wrong. | Lilly 那是个大错误 |
[25:52] | I promise, but I think Dad probably thought so too. | 我知道 我想爸爸也那样认为 |
[25:54] | I’ve got one. I, um, I have never not had sex. | 到我了 我… 我从没有没有做过爱 |
[26:04] | Wait, what does that even mean? | 等等 那是什么意思? |
[26:05] | That means, drink if you are a virgin. | 就是说如果你是处女的话就喝 |
[26:14] | What the hell. | 这真是罪恶 |
[26:17] | – Whoa, Duncan! I’m shocked. – You are so cool. | – 噢 Duncan! 我太吃惊了 – 你太好了 |
[26:21] | Oh, so cool, man… | 噢 太好了… |
[26:25] | I love you, I love you, I… | 我爱你 我爱你… |
[26:28] | Oh yeah… | 噢… |
[26:29] | Yeah. You’re my girlfriend. | 你是我女朋友 |
[26:46] | I don’t think this really constitutes quality time. | 我觉得这些都不能还原过去美好的时光 |
[26:49] | I’ve never loved you more. | 我从没这么爱过你 |
[26:52] | It’s a good cause. These guys ripped off a friend at school. | 这是个很好的理由 这些家伙欺骗了他们学校的朋友 |
[26:55] | And there’s a World’s Greatest Dad trophy in your future. | 你的未来会有世界上最好爸爸的奖励 |
[27:01] | We were flying over with the heat seeking cameras. | 我根据热传感摄像头低空飞行 |
[27:03] | Came across some high intensity discharge lamps. | 发现了很多发光强度很大的灯 |
[27:06] | Looks like someone’s cultivating a little MaryJ. | 看上去像某个人在培养小MaryJ. |
[27:12] | Mind if I come in? | 我能进来吗? |
[27:16] | – What’s going on? – What’s your name, son? | – 发生什么事了? – 你叫什么名字 孩子? |
[27:19] | Grant. | 我叫Grant |
[27:22] | Winters. | 我叫Winters |
[27:23] | Any drugs on the premises, Mr Winters? | Winters先生有过毒品吗? |
[27:25] | Caffeine. | 咖啡因 |
[27:28] | No sir. | 没有 长官 |
[27:29] | You sure about that, plants, seeds, any cannabis seedlings of any kind? | 你确定吗 包括植物种子 或者其他任何种类的大麻植被? |
[27:35] | No. | 没有 |
[27:37] | Look, we don’t have any drugs, okay? | 我们没有过任何毒品 听清楚了吗? |
[27:39] | And don’t you need like a warrant or something? | 难道你不觉得你需要逮捕令或者其他什么东西吗? |
[27:42] | What do I need a warrant for? There’s nothing here. | 我来逮捕令干什么? 这儿什么也没有 |
[27:45] | Come on. | 走吧 |
[27:52] | – Why did you let him in? – You’re the one who let him in. | – 你为什么让他进来? – 是你让他进来的 |
[27:55] | And why wasn’t the alarm on? It supposed to be on even when we’re here. | 警报怎么没有响? 即使我们在这里也会响的啊 |
[28:00] | – I’m heading to the snack bar. – Set the alarm. | – 我要去点心店了. – 设好警报 |
[28:28] | Yeah? | 什么? |
[28:31] | Oh my god! | 我的天! |
[28:33] | I’ll be right there. | 我马上去 |
[28:36] | So. Veronica tells me, um… | Veronica 告诉我 嗯… |
[28:40] | well actually she hasn’t told me anything about you. | 实际上她并没有告诉我们什么有关你的事情 |
[28:43] | Well, I don’t know if that’s a good thing or a bad thing. | 我不知道这是好是坏 |
[28:45] | Neither do I. | 我也不知道 |
[28:48] | Well, if you have any questions or, you know, you want a list of references or anything… | 你知道如果你有什么问题或者需要一些参考资料或者其他什么的… |
[28:52] | So you’re going to the homecoming dance. | 那你要去参加校友舞会了 |
[28:54] | Oh yes, sir, if that’s okay with you. | 是的如果你同意的话 |
[28:55] | Of course. And after the dance? | 当然同意 那舞会完了呢? |
[28:58] | Why-I think that, uh, Veronica said that she had to be right home after, so… | 嗯 Veronica说完了她必须马上回家 所以… |
[29:02] | Yeah, good. | 好的 |
[29:03] | And you’re gonna stay for the whole dance, I mean, you’re not gonna leave early | 你会在舞会结束后才走吧 我是说你不会早走 |
[29:06] | to go to a party or a hotel and still make it back by curfew? | 还会继续参加聚会或者去家旅店直到晚钟敲响才回去? |
[29:10] | No, you-ah, I mean… | 不 我是说… |
[29:12] | the whole point of going to the dance | 去参加舞会的目的 |
[29:14] | is to go to the dance. | 就是去跳舞 |
[29:16] | Good. | 那好 |
[29:18] | So you won’t mind them that I cancelled your reservation at the Four Seasons? | 那你介意我帮你把你在四季旅馆定的房间退掉吗? |
[29:25] | I’m here, I’m here. | 我回来了 |
[29:28] | So. Who’s ready for mini-golf? | 谁想玩迷你高尔夫? |
[29:43] | Hello. | 你好 |
[29:44] | Hi, Grant Winters, this is admission calling. | 你好Grant Winters 这是管理会打来的电话 |
[29:47] | Grant. | |
[29:48] | Someone from admissions wants to talk to you. | 管理会有人找你 |
[29:54] | Grant Winters. | 我是Grant Winters |
[29:55] | Bill Smith, Admissions. Are you free Thursday night? | 我是Bill Smith Admissions. 你们周四晚上有空吗? |
[29:58] | Sorry, we’re really not interested in showing some provo around campus. | 对不起 我们对在校园周围展示provo不感兴趣 |
[30:01] | Oh, that’s a shame. We wanted to land this student before MIT snatched him up. | 那太可惜了 我们想在MIT把他抓起来之前挽救下这个学生 |
[30:07] | And he asked for you and your crew specifically. | 而且他指名要你和你的全体同事来 |
[30:09] | Crew? | 我的同事? |
[30:11] | Yeah, I’m sure he did. Sorry, but- | 是的我确信他是那样说的 对不起 但 |
[30:13] | We’re providing three tickets to Gameland to a private screening of a new game, | 我们提供三张去游戏中心单独玩一款新游戏的门票 |
[30:17] | maybe you’ve heard of it. | 也许你们听说过 |
[30:18] | It’s the Matrix online game. | 那是款新的矩阵网络游戏 |
[30:22] | Really? | 真的? |
[30:27] | How’s it going? | 到哪儿了? |
[30:29] | It’s very “Wonder Years”. | 真是”不可思议的时光” |
[30:32] | Celeste will love it. | Celeste 会喜欢的 |
[30:35] | So… I was going through some of my stuff and I found this. | 所以… 我回忆了些细节然后找到了这个 |
[30:42] | – What is it? – It’s not a violin recital. | – 什么东西? – 这不是小提琴演奏曲 |
[30:52] | I’ve got a lot of work to do. | 我有事情做了 |
[30:54] | Yeah. No, me too. | 是的 我也一样 |
[31:01] | Dude, we’re gonna see the new Matrix online game, we’re finally gonna see it. | Dude 我们能看到那个最新的网上游戏了 我们终于能看到了 |
[31:04] | Did you see the video posters with their rag doll effects, man, Visi-tinjun is killer. | 你看过他们的宣传海报上登的游戏效果了吗 Visi-tinjun 是个杀手 |
[31:09] | What are you doing? | 你在干什么? |
[31:11] | Just text messaging my girlfriend, tell her how psyched I am. | 给我女朋友发消息告诉他我有多么兴奋 |
[31:26] | In the past 24 hours of surveillance, this is what I’ve learned. | 经过24小时的侦测 我学会了这个 |
[31:31] | The so-called Silicon Mafia has developed a game that’ll make “Quake” look like “Asteroids”. | 被称作“黑手党”的家伙已经开发出了让”震动” 看上去像 “Asteroids”的游戏 |
[31:38] | They’ve raised their start-up capital by swindling needy and greedy college | 他们通过榨取贫穷和贪婪的学院来获取启动资金 |
[31:41] | and high school students using a variation of the Nigerian scam. | 而这些高中生采用了改变了的尼日利亚式骗局 |
[31:45] | With no investors, they stand to make millions. | 在没有投资方的情况下 他们得到了数以万计的资金 |
[31:50] | Unless, somehow, someone trips them up along the way. | 除非有人在中途破坏他们的计划 |
[32:50] | Wow. | 噢 |
[32:54] | I really hate these guys. | 我真的憎恶这些家伙 |
[33:22] | What the hell? | 怎么了? |
[33:24] | Wow. I can’t believe there’s no party. | 怎么会没有聚会呢 |
[33:29] | I feel so duped. | 我觉得我们上当了 |
[33:37] | What the hell? | 什么? |
[33:38] | It’s the alarm on the backup drives. | 后备硬盘发出的警报 |
[33:45] | I set the room alarm. | 可我给房间设好警报了 |
[33:46] | Then why didn’t it go off? You can’t get to the backups without getting into the room. | 那怎么失效了? 不进屋是肯定接触不到后备硬盘的 |
[33:49] | Oh, the backups are fine. Nobody’s getting into that safe. | 后备硬盘很安全 没人打得开保险柜 |
[33:53] | What the hell? | 出了什么事? |
[33:57] | Oh my god. | 我的天呐 |
[34:02] | The backup drives. | 看看后备硬盘 |
[34:28] | Hey buddy, I was hoping you could… help me. | 你好朋友 我希望你能… 帮助我 |
[34:33] | I’m coming into my trust fund next week and if you give me $7600 tomorrow night, | 我下周会得到我的信用基金如果你明天晚上借给我7600美元 |
[34:37] | I’ll give you your hard drives back. | 我就把硬盘还给你 |
[34:39] | Hello boys, let me guess what you’re thinking. | 让我猜猜你们在想些什么 |
[34:42] | Paybacks are a bitch. | 到嘴边的肉真不该吐出来 |
[34:44] | Yeah, something like that. | 是的 差不多 |
[34:47] | Well, here, you’re the math whiz. | 你来数 你数学好 |
[34:50] | – It’s all there. – Like we trust you. | – 都在那儿了 – 你们也应该信任我们 |
[34:54] | Yeah, I think that’s all of it. | 对的 全在这儿了 |
[34:55] | Our commission’s included? | 我们的佣金呢? |
[34:57] | Yeope. | 是啊 |
[34:58] | Ownage. | 我们的呢 |
[34:59] | Can we have our backup drives now? | 你能先把东西还给我吗? |
[35:01] | You need to lay off the caffeine, Grrrant. | Grrrant 你应该戒毒了 |
[35:03] | ‘Cause you’re downright testy. | 那东西让你很容易上火 |
[35:06] | Your backups are in the garbage can, next to the bench. | 你们的东西在凳子旁的垃圾筒里. |
[35:09] | Yeah, you might have to dig a little. | 但你们的手得伸进去点 |
[35:13] | This just doesn’t seem fair. | 这好像不大公平吧 |
[35:15] | I keep thinking about all the people who were scammed | 我一直在想其他那些上当受骗的人 |
[35:19] | and how they don’t have kickass friends. | 他们这么没有这样的朋友 |
[35:22] | Did you know there’s a whole anti-fraud agency in the FBI? | 你知道联邦调查局有反诈骗科吗? |
[35:25] | I guess it’s a big deal. | 我想那一定很忙 |
[35:27] | And I was shocked to see how interested they were in the information I had on Liam and Grant. | 他们对我收集到的关于Lima和Grant的信息的关注令我很震惊 |
[35:32] | Game over. | 游戏结束了 |
[35:43] | – I got one, I got one. – You got one? | – 我找到了 – 你找到了? |
[36:06] | Oh my god. They called the cops. | 我的天呐 他们报警了 |
[36:13] | They called my dad. | 他们还叫来的我爸爸 |
[36:15] | This is like, the best dance ever. | 这或许是最精彩的舞会了 |
[36:32] | What seems to be the problem, officer? | 出了什么问题 警官? |
[36:35] | Lilly. | 这是Lilly |
[36:39] | Are you drunk? | 你喝醉了吗? |
[36:40] | Not so much anymore. | 再也不会这样了 |
[36:43] | You are absolutely unbelievable. Why do you insist on humiliating me? | 你一点也不值得信任 为什么你老让我丢脸呢 |
[36:47] | Um, two kids, both out all night and one getting screamed at? | 两个孩子夜不归宿了 可为什么只有一个挨骂? |
[36:52] | ‘Cause I know you, Lilly. | 因为我了解你 Lilly. |
[36:54] | Any trouble this family has ever had, you’ve been at the root of it. | 你是这个家庭所有麻烦的源泉 |
[36:57] | Mom! It’s my fault, it was my idea. | 妈妈! 是我的错 都是我的主意 |
[37:00] | You listen, both of you. Inside the house. Come on. | 你们两个听着都回房去 快 |
[37:19] | Sorry, Dad. | 对不起 爸爸 |
[37:20] | We’ll talk at home. | 我们回家再说 |
[37:22] | Jake, Celeste. Thanks for the coffee. | Jake Celeste 谢谢你们的咖啡 |
[38:01] | Thank you to the Neptune High Orchestra. | 谢谢Neptune High乐队 |
[38:04] | I know if Lilly were here, she would have been moved by that rendition. | 我知道如果Lilly在 她一定会被刚才的演奏所感动的 |
[38:10] | Lilly really loved this place. | Lilly真的很喜欢这儿 |
[38:13] | So it’s only fitting that as long as this fountain remains here, | 所以我们只能说只要这泉水在 |
[38:17] | a part of Lilly will always be here. | Lilly就与我们同在 |
[38:20] | And you, her peers will always be reminded | 而你们 她的同学将永远不会忘记她 |
[38:24] | what a generous, kind, sweet girl she was | 她曾是个多么大度 友善 可爱的女孩啊 |
[38:30] | and how she embodied Pirate pride and the school motto, | 她是多么完美的诠释了学校的箴言 |
[38:35] | service, loyalty, honour. | 自豪 奉献 忠诚及光荣的涵义 |
[39:50] | Hello America! You wanted Lilly. You got her. | 美国! 你想得到Lilly 你也得到她了. |
[39:54] | Now sit back and enjoy the ride. | 勇往直前吧 |
[40:29] | You love me don’t you? | 你爱我 对吗? |
[40:51] | Hey, Weev, let’s hit it. | Weev 我们出发吧 |
[40:53] | Weevil! | |
[40:56] | Yeah, yeah. Let’s ride man, Let’s go, the night’s young. | 好的好的 我们骑车去 时间还早 |
[41:11] | Do you mind if we make a stop? | 你们介意我们停下来吗? |
[41:14] | There’s something I need to do. | 我要做些事情 |
[41:16] | Well, I don’t think that’s a good idea, we should probably go right to the dance, right. | 我觉得那不是个好主意我们应该直接去参加舞会 对吗? |
[41:20] | I told your dad… | 我告诉过你爸爸… |
[41:30] | You have to stay here. | 你必须待在这里 |
[41:38] | Don’t ask me, man. | 别问我 |
[41:40] | Stopped trying to figure her out day one. | 不要企图在短时间内摸透她的想法 |
[42:07] | Synchro: Amariss – www.forom.com – | 禁止任何商业用途否则后果自负 ————————– |