时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:43] | I look back over the past week and wonder if things could’ve turned out differently. | 我回想过去一周发生的事情 是否可能全然不同。 |
[00:47] | If I hadn’t met the girl, if I hadn’t initiated the case, if I hadn’t interfered, | 要是我没有遇见那个女孩,要是我没有开启这桩事情 要是我没有参与其中, |
[00:52] | would tonight be just another dull, quiet night in our apartment complex? | 今夜是否又是属于我们complex寓所的 一个寂静无趣的夜晚? |
[00:57] | Miss, get out of the way. | 小姐,请让一让。 |
[01:08] | Is it my fault a horrible crime played out its final chapter here? | 是不是我的过错 让一桩可怖的犯罪在此出演它最后一章 |
[01:12] | Or was what happened inevitable? | 抑或它终究会发生? |
[02:06] | – Hey Rocky. – Hey Veronica. | – 嘿 Rocky。 – 嘿 Veronica。 |
[02:12] | Hi, Neighbor. | 嗨,邻居。 |
[02:13] | Oh, hey Veronica. | 哦,嘿,Veronica。 |
[02:16] | Are you okay? | 你好么? |
[02:17] | Yeah. Fine. | 是的,我很好。 |
[02:19] | Oh, your Snow Patrol CD! I’ll get it back to you, I swear, I’ve just been so into it. | 噢,你的 Snow Patrol CD! 我发誓 我会还给你的, 我太喜欢它了。 |
[02:24] | I know. I can hear through the ceiling. | 我知道。我能透过天花板听见它。 |
[02:26] | Oh, god, you can hear us fighting, can’t you? I’m sorry. | 哦,天哪,你能听见我们吵架 是不是?我很抱歉。 |
[02:30] | What was the fight about? | 为了什么争吵? |
[02:31] | It was nothing. | 没什么事。 |
[02:34] | You’re right, it’s not my business. | 你说得对,这不关我什么事。 |
[02:36] | No! It’s just stupid, I… | 不,这件事太蠢了,我… |
[02:41] | My journal’s missing. I think he took it. | 我的记事簿不见了,我想是他拿走了。 |
[02:43] | – Really? – Yeah. | – 真的? – 嗯。 |
[02:45] | He somehow got it into his head that I have a thing for my boss. | 他不知怎的,认为我对我老板有感觉。 |
[02:49] | Suddenly, the journal disappears. | 突然,记事簿就不见了。 |
[02:51] | Sort of my diary-slash-sketchbook. | 我的一本涂鸦的日记本。 |
[02:55] | But it’s got some way personal stuff in there. | 但里面记了些私人的事。 |
[02:58] | I hope it turns up. | 希望能找到它。 |
[02:59] | Hey, Killer! | 嘿,killer! |
[03:02] | – Do you mind if I? – No, go ahead. | – 你介意我? – 不,你抱吧。 |
[03:04] | He lives for the attention. | 它为了吸引注意力而活。 |
[03:07] | You are so lucky he’s your dog. I would immediately put him in a little sailor’s outfit. | 你真幸运,它是你的狗。要是我 会立即给它穿上小水手服。 |
[03:13] | Veronica, can I ask you a favor? | Veronica, 能帮我个忙么? |
[03:15] | I have a doctor’s appointment Tuesday morning. I’m getting some test results. | 星期二早上我跟医生有约。我去取几项检测结果。 |
[03:20] | Do you need a lift? | 你要我开车载你去么? |
[03:22] | Maybe some hand-holding. | 也许握着我的手吧。 |
[03:24] | Of course. | 当然。 |
[03:27] | Mr. Echolls. I was wondering if I could have a word. | Echolls 先生。 我能跟你说几句么? |
[03:30] | Anthropomorphic. | 人神同形课。 |
[03:32] | All yours, big guy. | 尽管说,大家伙。 |
[03:35] | Your father has generously offered to donate a pair of boots for a school fundraising auction. | 你父亲慷慨地要捐赠一双靴子给学校的募捐拍卖会。 |
[03:39] | Not the ones made for walking. | 不是走路用的靴子吧。 |
[03:41] | God, I love those boots… | 天,我喜欢那双靴子… |
[03:43] | Ah, the pair he wore in “Hair Trigger”. They’re a big ticket item. | 唔,他在“千钧一发”里穿的那双 可是重量级物品。 |
[03:47] | We’re hoping we’ll be able to pay for our new scoreboard with what we make off of them. | 我们希望能把拍得的钱,来买我们新的计分板。 |
[03:50] | Unfortunately, I haven’t been able to reach your father. I was hoping you could remind him. | 不幸的是,我一直联系不上你父亲。我希望你能提醒他一下。 |
[03:55] | I’ll have my assistant call his assistant. | 我会叫我助理打电话给他助理的。 |
[04:04] | …Carrie Ann Wesley went on to be Miss California, of course, then she went on to gain forty pounds. | …Carrie Ann Wesley 继续当了California小姐 自然, 之后她重了40磅。 |
[04:09] | Oh, and Jake Kane! Big computer mogul and I sat next to him in typing. | 噢, 还有Jake Kane! 电脑巨头 他在打字,我就坐在他旁边 |
[04:13] | Surprisingly slow, typing-wise. He’s a brilliant man. | 奇慢的打字速度,他是个很聪明的人。 |
[04:17] | Ronald Tuler, of Tuler Motors — are you married? — because I hear he’s seperated now… | Ronald Tuler, Tuler牌发动机的那个 — 你结婚了么? — 因为我听说他正在分居… |
[04:21] | Veronica! Just the girl I was looking for! I’d like you to meet Evelyn Bugby. | Veronica! 正是我要找的姑娘! 认识一下Evelyn Bugby。 |
[04:27] | Oh, aren’t you cute? | 噢,你多可爱啊? |
[04:30] | Evelyn is from the Alumni Association and she’s looking for some help | Evelyn 是校友会的,她需要些帮助 |
[04:33] | putting together a photo display for a class reunion. | 为一个班级聚会布置一个照片展。 |
[04:36] | Oh. If only I had the spare time. | 哦,要是我有空闲时间的话。 |
[04:41] | Oh, Pat, is that you? | 噢, Pat, 是你么? |
[04:44] | Class of ’79. | ’79届的班级。 |
[04:47] | Think of all the bad clothes you can mock. Velour shirts. Platform shoes. | 想想你能嘲笑多少糟糕的服饰。 天鹅绒的衬衣。厚底鞋。 |
[04:54] | Um, okay. I’ll do it. | 唔,好吧,我来做。 |
[04:56] | Great! | 太好了! |
[04:58] | Your first assignment is to scan and print all the photos Mrs. Bugby tagged. | 你第一项任务是扫描和打印所有 Bugby女士做过记号的照片。 |
[05:04] | And please. Keep her away from me. | 还有,别让她靠近我。 |
[05:21] | Somewhere amidst the “most likely to succeed” and “class sweetheart”, | 在“最有可能成功的学生”和“班级情人”中间, |
[05:25] | my mom, Lianne Reynolds. | 我的妈妈,Lianne Reynolds。 |
[05:27] | Most likely to disappear off the face of the earth. | 最有可能从地球上消失的面孔。 |
[05:51] | They teach you manners in ESL? | 他们在英语为非母语课上教你礼貌了吧? |
[05:53] | If I was gonna cheat, don’t you think I’d pick somebody smart? | 就算我要作弊,难道我不会挑个聪明点的人? |
[05:57] | If you was gonna. | 如果你要作弊的话。 |
[06:01] | Ah, alas. | 啊,唉。 |
[06:04] | You both get zeros. | 你俩都得零分。 |
[06:08] | No talking during tests. | 测验时不准说话。 |
[06:13] | I guess Mrs. Daniels ain’t giving it up at home, huh? | 我猜Daniels夫人在家是不会认输的,哈? |
[06:19] | You know, the glow of your father’s welcome celebrity may be enough to sustain you | 要知道,你父亲受欢迎的名声光环或许可以帮你 |
[06:23] | through high school, Mr. Echolls, but do you know what it will get you in the real world? | 完成高中学业, Echolls先生 但你知道什么才能在真实生活中帮助你呢? |
[06:27] | Please say “high school English teacher”. Please, say “high school English teacher”. | 请说:“高中英语老师”,请说“高中英语老师”。 |
[06:33] | Mr. Navarro. | Navarro先生。 |
[06:35] | I wonder if you’ll find Mr. Echolls so amusing ten years from now. | 我不知道十年后,你会不会还觉得Echolls先生这么逗趣? |
[06:39] | When you’re pumping his gas. | 当你在为他加汽油时。 |
[06:43] | See me after class, both of you. | 你们两个放学后都来见我。 |
[06:45] | I’ll tell you where to report for detention. | 我会告诉你们那里写留堂报告。 |
[06:51] | You know what I love? | 你知道我喜欢什么么? |
[06:53] | I love that I get a zero for talking when you were the one who was talking to me. | 我真高兴,我说话得了零分,你就是那个跟我说话的。 |
[06:59] | You get detention for dissing the teacher in front of everybody. | 你得了个留堂处分,因为在大家面前嘲弄老师。 |
[07:03] | And I get detention for laughing. | 我得了处分,因为笑。 |
[07:07] | Let me ask you something, man. | 老兄,问你个事。 |
[07:09] | Is this detention or hell? | 这到底是留堂呢,还是地狱? |
[07:11] | How do you people not make yourselves sick? | 你们这些人怎么就不觉得难受? |
[07:14] | I mean, it’s like you walk on water in this school. For what? | 我是说,你在学校洋洋得意的,为了什么? |
[07:18] | It’s nothing that you do. | 根本不是你做了什么事。 |
[07:20] | I mean, all that matters is who your parents are, and the zip code your mom shot you out in. | 我是说,要紧的是你的父母是谁 还有你妈给你的邮政编码。 |
[07:26] | If I donate to the United Latino Pain-in-the-Ass fund, will you shut the hell up? | 要是我捐钱给联合拉丁美洲屁股痛基金会 你是不是就闭嘴了? |
[07:30] | You like playin’ wit’ yourself? | 你喜欢跟自己玩么? |
[07:32] | Huh? | 啊? |
[07:33] | Or you wanna make things interesting? | 还是你想玩点有意思的? |
[07:36] | What did you have in mind? | 你想到了什么? |
[07:41] | You’re almost as bad a actor as your father. | 你演技和你爸差不多滥。 |
[07:44] | You know that you don’t need a diploma to steal hubcaps, right? | 要知道,你要偷轮毂罩,不需要文凭的,不是么? |
[07:48] | I mean, why do you even show up here? | 我是说,你干吗来这里呢? |
[07:50] | I promised my grandmother. | 我答应过我祖母。 |
[07:53] | I don’t break my promises. | 我信守承诺。 |
[07:55] | And I mean this: Aww. | 我说真的,哇哦。 |
[08:01] | Is this Reno or detention? | 这是Reno呢,还是留堂? |
[08:04] | Would you believe the best of both? | 你能相信我们有多乖么? |
[08:08] | – Aw, come on, man! – What the hell? | – 啊,别这样。 – 这算什么? |
[08:11] | We were playing a game, here. | 我们在这儿玩个游戏呢。 |
[08:13] | This is punishment, gentlemen, not party time. | 这是惩罚,先生,不是派对时间。 |
[08:15] | Well, that would explain the absence of balloon animals. | 是哦,这就能解释为什么没看到充气动物了。 |
[08:19] | You know, the two of you may not have learned respect in the home, | 你们两个或许在家里没学会尊重, |
[08:22] | but you are going to learn it here. | 但你们要在这里学会。 |
[08:25] | And you now have a full week of detention for me to teach you | 现在你们要留堂一星期,由我来教你们 |
[08:28] | without luxury time for playing cards. | 没有奢侈的玩纸牌的时间。 |
[08:44] | – Why’d you tell her? – I assumed she already knew. God, she’s your mother. | – 你干吗要告诉她? – 我以为她已经知道了。天,她是你母亲。 |
[08:48] | She is the last person I want to know about the baby! I can’t believe you told her where I was! | 我最不想让她知道婴儿的事了! 难以置信你竟然告诉她我住哪里! |
[08:51] | You’re just being hormonal. | 你是荷尔蒙失调了。 |
[08:53] | Shut up! Why don’t you go spend the night with Joanna? | 闭嘴,你干吗不去跟Joanna过夜? |
[08:55] | Maybe then she’ll stop calling here all the time! | 也许这样,她就不会一直打电话给你了! |
[08:57] | Get over it, Sarah! Grow up! | 别说了, Sarah!长大点吧! |
[09:28] | You hear something last night? | 昨晚你有没有听到什么? |
[09:30] | What kind of something? | 什么样的声音? |
[09:32] | Like a loud thump from upstairs. | 像是楼上传来的重击声。 |
[09:35] | Well, no, but you know me. I could sleep through an earthquake. Why? | 嗯,没有,不过你知道我。地震了我也能睡过去,怎么了? |
[09:39] | I don’t know. It sounded like a falling body. It really freaked me out. | 我不知道。听上去好像尸体坠落。把我吓坏了。 |
[09:43] | – Falling body? – Yes. A falling body. | – 坠落的尸体? – 是的,坠落的尸体。 |
[09:46] | Would you describe the sound as “Hitchcock-ian”? | 你要把这声音说得像“希区柯克”似的? |
[09:50] | I’m glad you’re able to entertain yourself. | 真高兴,你还能自娱自乐。 |
[09:52] | Oh, sweetie, don’t sell yourself short. I find you completely entertaining. | 噢,亲爱的,别低估自己。我觉得你很富娱乐性。 |
[09:57] | You’re dressed awfully early. | 今天这么早就穿好衣服了。 |
[09:59] | I’m taking Sarah to a doctor’s appointment before school. | 在上学前,我要载Sarah去见医生。 |
[10:02] | Oh, well that’s mighty neighborly of you. | 噢,是哦,你是好邻居。 |
[10:04] | Well, I’ll see you back at the ranch, partner. | 嗯,我在牧场见你了,合伙人。 |
[10:29] | Sarah? | |
[10:49] | Sarah, it’s Veronica again. Please give me a call when you get this, I’m just getting a little worried. | Sarah, 又是我Veronica。 收到时给我个电话,我开始有点担心了。 |
[11:02] | The people that say high school years are the best years of your life are usually on the yearbook staff. | 那些说高中岁月是你人生最好时光的人 通常是制作年鉴的工作人员。 |
[11:07] | I just pray that bake sales and pep rallies aren’t as good as it gets. | 我只祈祷,烘烤销售会和赛前动员会不像看起来这样。 |
[11:12] | And that the prom isn’t the most magical night of my life like it was for this golden… | 舞会也不是我人生的梦幻夜晚 就好像这金色的… |
[11:18] | Oh, my god. | 哦,天哪。 |
[11:22] | So, how’s life with the movie star’s kid? | 那么,和电影明星的儿子处得怎么样? |
[11:24] | Ugh, he makes Juvie Hall seem like vacation. | 啊,他把管教所整得像度假。 |
[11:26] | Yeah? | 是么? |
[11:27] | You should tell him you spent some quiet time with Lilly Kane, his precious girlfriend. | 你应该告诉他 你和他宝贝的女友Lilly Kane度过了一段安静的时光。 |
[11:31] | I’d love to see the look on his face when he finds out you tapped that fine, white ass. | 我想看看他的脸色,当他发觉你拍过那精致的白屁股。 |
[11:35] | Hey! You shut your mouth with that, man! | 嘿!闭嘴,老兄! |
[11:39] | You don’t know what you’re talking about and it wasn’t like that, alright? | 你不知道你在胡说些什么 事情也不是这样子,行了吗? |
[11:46] | What? What’d I say? | 什么?我说了些什么了? |
[11:51] | Hey. | 嘿。 |
[11:53] | Hey, what’s up? | 嘿,怎么了? |
[11:54] | I’ve got a little Neptune High trivia for you. | 我有些海王星高中的琐事告诉你。 |
[11:57] | Yeah? | 是么? |
[11:59] | Did you know that your Dad and my Mom were King and Queen of the prom? | 你知道 你爸爸和我妈妈是毕业舞会的国王和皇后? |
[12:04] | Which, I guess, means they were like a couple or something. | 这,我猜,也许说明了他们曾是情侣或什么。 |
[12:09] | Did you know about that? | 你晓得这件事么? |
[12:10] | Uh, no. | 啊,不。 |
[12:13] | That’s weird, huh? | 这很古怪,是么? |
[12:15] | The boy does have a gift for evasiveness. | 这男孩有逃避的天赋。 |
[12:17] | Last year, he broke up with me without so much as an “it’s over”. | 去年,他甚至没跟我说“结束了”,就跟我分了手。 |
[12:21] | What’s going on? | 发生什么事了? |
[12:23] | What’s going on is I had lip gloss on my teeth for, like, all of first period. | 发生了什么事 就是我在第一节课把唇蜜沾到牙齿上了。 |
[12:29] | Why is Duncan pretending I no longer exist? | Duncan为什么假装我不存在? |
[12:33] | Hmm… because he’s a freak. | 唔…因为他是个怪人? |
[12:35] | I don’t know. I’m his sister, not his shrink. | 我不知道,我是他妹妹,不是他精神病医生。 |
[12:39] | It’s like he’s broken up with me, but hasn’t gotten around to telling me yet. | 这像是他跟我分手了,不过还没跟我说。 |
[12:44] | He has been weird the past few days. | 他这两天是很古怪。 |
[12:47] | Maybe his right hand finally said no. | 或许他的右手说不行了。 |
[12:51] | Can you not see I’m really upset about this? | 你看不出来我为这很难过么? |
[12:53] | God, Veronica, please. Will you stop, okay? | 好了,Veronica, 帮帮忙。你别这样了,行么? |
[12:56] | He’s going through like a phase or something. | 他在经历某一阶段。 |
[12:59] | You two are meant for each other. He’s not that stupid. | 你们俩对彼此都很重要。他没那么傻。 |
[13:06] | Fine. I’ll talk to him. | 好了,我会跟他谈谈的。 |
[13:08] | Thank you. | 谢谢。 |
[13:09] | You know, I don’t know what you people would do without me. | 我真不知道没了我,你们这些人该如何是好。 |
[13:16] | Is this a joke? | 这不是个玩笑吧? |
[13:17] | No, Mr. Echolls, this is detention. | 不,Echolls先生, 这就是留堂处分。 |
[13:21] | I meant the car. | 我说这辆车。 |
[13:24] | Oh, my God! | 哦,天哪! |
[13:27] | It’s not yours, is it? | 这不会是你的车吧? |
[13:30] | Seriously, I don’t think it’s school policy to have students do chores. | 严肃地说,我不认为学校规章有让学生做家务杂事的。 |
[13:35] | Seriously, would you like to hear the school’s policy on gambling, Mr. Echolls? | 严肃地说,你乐意听听学校规章 对赌博是怎么规定的么,Echolls先生? |
[13:39] | It’s considerably detailed. | 可是十分具体的。 |
[13:52] | – Hi, I’m looking for Sarah. – Me too. | – 嗨,我找Sarah。 – 我也是。 |
[13:56] | She didn’t show up today. | 她今天没来。 |
[13:59] | I’m her neighbor and she’s been missing since this morning. I’m getting really worried. | 我是她的邻居,她从早上就不见了。我很担心。 |
[14:03] | Might wanna check with her boyfriend, Andre. | 可能要问一下她男友Andre。 |
[14:05] | Do you know him? | 你认识他么? |
[14:06] | I feel like I do. She talks about him ad-nauseum. | 我想是的。她说他的事,令人作呕。 |
[14:10] | “He’s such a great artist. He’s so down to earth. He has magic hands.” | “他是个伟大的艺术家。他很实际。他双手有魔力。” |
[14:15] | I’m sensing you don’t like him very much. | 我觉着你不喜欢他。 |
[14:17] | They fight all the time. And I know for a fact the guy’s got a temper. | 他们一直争执。我很肯定,那男人脾气不好。 |
[14:21] | A couple weeks ago she spent the night at my place. | 几个星期前,她在我家过夜。 |
[14:24] | It was storming out, she didn’t wanna drive. Andre absolutely flipped out. | 外面下暴风雨,她不想开车。Andre完全失控了。 |
[14:28] | They fought on the phone like Sid and Nancy. | 他们在电话里吵得像Sid 和 Nancy。 |
[14:31] | Thanks for the info. | 谢谢你告诉我这些。 |
[14:33] | This isn’t like her, you know. | 这不像是她的作风。 |
[14:34] | She hasn’t missed a day of work since she started here. | 在这里工作以来,她没缺过一天。 |
[14:37] | Do you know where I can find Andre? | 你知道我能在哪里找到Andre? |
[14:40] | Hello? | 喂? |
[14:58] | – What are you doing here? – Have you seen Sarah? | – 你在这里干吗? – 你见过Sarah吗? |
[15:02] | Not since this morning. Why? | 从早上起就没见过。怎么了? |
[15:04] | Well, I was supposed to take her to the doctor this morning, but she wasn’t around. | 唔,今早我本应该载她去看医生,不过找不到她。 |
[15:08] | She didn’t show up for work, either. | 她也不在工作的地方。 |
[15:10] | She’ll turn up. | 她会出现的。 |
[15:11] | You’re not concerned? | 你不担心么? |
[15:13] | This is what she does. Things get a little rough, she runs. | 她就是这样。碰到困难了,她就逃。 |
[15:20] | What was the fight about? | 你们为了什么而吵? |
[15:24] | I told her I found her friends annoying. | 我跟她说,我觉得她朋友很烦。 |
[15:26] | Something about you telling Sarah’s mom she was pregnant? | 为了你告诉Sarah的妈妈,她怀孕了么? |
[15:30] | Well, if you know the answer, why ask the question? | 好,既然你知道答案,还问什么? |
[15:32] | Sarah’s mom didn’t know she was pregnant? | Sarah的妈妈不知道她怀孕了? |
[15:35] | They hadn’t spoken since Sarah left Ohio. | 自从Sarah离开俄亥俄州,他们就没说过话。 |
[15:38] | I told her that Sarah was pregnant, she said she wanted to come be with her. Sarah freaked. | 我告诉她Sarah怀孕了 她说她要过来陪她,Sarah就抓狂了。 |
[15:42] | – Freaked and ran off? – Yeah. | – 抓狂了,就逃走了? – 是的。 |
[15:46] | So get these dark fantasies out of your head. | 那么把你脑袋里的黑色幻想都抛掉吧。 |
[15:50] | She’ll come back as soon as she’s processed it all. It’s her way. | 把事情处理好了,她就会回来的。这是她的方法。 |
[15:55] | I heard a noise come from your apartment last night. A loud thump. | 昨晚我听见你们房间传来的声响。很响的重击声。 |
[16:00] | Thump. Hmm. | 重击声。唔。 |
[16:02] | Well, that must have been when I cracked her head open with a candlestick | 啊,那一定是我用烛台敲碎她的脑袋 |
[16:05] | and she crumpled to the ground. No, wait. | 她倒在了地板上。不,等一下。 |
[16:08] | That was Professor Plum in the study. | 那是在书房的教授Plum。 |
[16:10] | I am seriously worried. | 我非常担心。 |
[16:12] | You are seriously paranoid is what you are. | 你就是严重的妄想狂。 |
[16:15] | I didn’t hear a thump. | 我没听见什么重击声。 |
[16:17] | Maybe I slept through it. | 或许我睡着了。 |
[16:20] | Look, why don’t you go back to playing field hockey or whatever it is you usually do after school. | 好了 你干吗不回去玩曲棍球或是通常放学了你会做的事呢。 |
[16:26] | I can handle this. | 这我能处理。 |
[16:28] | Actually, what I usually do after school is work at my dad’s detective agency. | 事实上,放学后 我通常在我爸的侦探事务所里工作。 |
[16:32] | You remember, he used to be Sheriff? | 记得么,他以前是司法长。 |
[16:34] | He still has a ton of contacts in law enforcement. | 他跟法律机构还有很多联系。 |
[16:37] | Well, la-di-da. | 啊, la-di-da. |
[16:41] | Who’s the girl? | 这女孩是谁? |
[16:43] | She’s the head of our neighborhood watch program. | 她是我们社区监视项目的头头。 |
[16:59] | I wasn’t aware this was clothing-optional! | 我没留意到原来还能不穿衣服! |
[17:03] | Let me know when you’re ready for me, Picasso. | 准备好了告诉我,毕加索。 |
[17:07] | See ya’, Neighbor. Thanks for dropping by. | 再见,邻居,谢谢你来。 |
[17:22] | Dogs. Nature’s psychic detectives. | 狗,大自然的精神侦探。 |
[17:25] | They know it in their bones when something is wrong. | 他们从骨子里知道哪里不对了。 |
[17:28] | Now I’ve got the corroboration I need. | 现在我有证据了。 |
[18:07] | Hey, Killer. | 嘿, Killer. |
[19:39] | Killer? | |
[19:43] | Killer, where are you, bud? | Killer, 你在哪里,伙计? |
[19:49] | Oh, hi. | 哦,嗨。 |
[19:51] | What the hell are you doing in my apartment? | 你究竟在我房间里干什么? |
[19:53] | I couldn’t study. The little guy was barking his head off, | 我不能学习,小家伙叫个不停。 |
[19:56] | and I tried the door, it was unlocked so I figured I’d come in and check on him. | 我试了试门,没有锁,我想我应该进来看看它怎样了。 |
[19:59] | I never leave my door unlocked. | 我从来把门锁好的。 |
[20:01] | Oh, well then Sarah must have done it. | 哦,啊,那可能是Sarah没锁门。 |
[20:04] | That’s possible, right? | 这有可能的,是吧? |
[20:06] | Possible. Yeah, that’s possible. | 可能。是的,这有可能。 |
[20:09] | I don’t know who you think you are, but you need to stay out of my business. | 我不知道你以为你是谁,但你最好别来管我的事。 |
[20:15] | Am I being clear? | 我说清楚了么? |
[20:16] | Crystal. | 非常清晰。 |
[20:19] | Nice chatting with you. | 和你闲聊很开心。 |
[20:38] | Well, we definitely don’t need this one. I have no idea who this is, so what does that say? | 啊,我们肯定不需要这张。 我不知道这是谁,上面不知说了些什么。 |
[20:43] | Oh! Perfect, we have to have Doris Landers, she was Class Sweetheart. | 噢!太好了 一定要有Doris Landers, 她可是班级情人。 |
[20:47] | In more ways than one. But a very nice girl. | 在很多方面。都是个好姑娘。 |
[20:51] | What about Lianne Reynolds? | Lianne Reynolds怎么样? |
[20:54] | She’s my mom… | 她是我妈妈… |
[20:56] | Oh my god! Of course! Look at you. | 哦 天哪!当然了!看看你。 |
[21:00] | I thought you looked familiar. You look just like her. How is she? | 我觉得你很面熟。你长得跟她真像。她好么? |
[21:04] | I love this picture of her. | 我爱她的这张照片。 |
[21:08] | Oh. She was just gorgeous. And Jake. They were a beautiful couple. | 哦。她美极了。还有Jake。他们是美丽的一对。 |
[21:14] | So they were a couple? | 那么他们曾是一对? |
[21:16] | No, they were the couple. Very lovey-dovey. | 不,他们是一对。非常恩爱。 |
[21:19] | Practically connected at the mouth in the hallway. I’d always thought they’d get married, | 在走廊里几乎嘴就是连在一起的。 我总是认为他们会结婚的, |
[21:23] | I mean, everybody thought they would but obviously everything worked out for the best. | 我是说,所有人都以为他们会 但很明显,所有的事都有了最好的发展。 |
[21:26] | Otherwise you wouldn’t be here, right? | 不然,你就不在这里了。 |
[21:29] | Right. | 是啊。 |
[21:32] | They were something, though. Like a couple in a movie. | 他们好像是电影里的情侣。 |
[21:36] | Oh, Aaron Stallon. I think he went to jail. | 哦, Aaron Stallon。我想他进了监狱。 |
[21:43] | It’s just high school. What happens here doesn’t mean anything. | 这就是高中。这里发生的不意味着什么。 |
[21:46] | I was part of a perfect couple. It was part of my perfect life. | 我曾经是完美恋人中的一个 那曾经是我完美生活的一部分。 |
[21:49] | It’s amazing how fleeting perfection can be. | 完美,可以是惊人的短暂。 |
[21:53] | Yesterday you said we were made for each other. | 昨天你还说我们是为彼此存在的。 |
[21:55] | I don’t– I don’t really want to be in the middle of this. | 我没有– 我实在不想牵涉其中。 |
[21:58] | What is this? | 怎么了? |
[22:00] | I just think that maybe you should just move on. | 我只是想,也许你应该向前看。 |
[22:02] | What?! | 什么?! |
[22:04] | I can think of a half dozen guys off the top of my head that would be a better match for you than Duncan. | 我能想到半打子男生,高高在我头顶上 比起Duncan来,会与你更相称。 |
[22:08] | What did he say to you? Did I do something? | 他跟你说什么了?是不是我做了什么? |
[22:10] | No, it’s not you! It’s just… he needs some time alone for a while. | 不,跟你没关系!就是…他需要些独处的时间。 |
[22:14] | Would you stop walking? | 你能不能别走了? |
[22:16] | What is so horrible that you can’t tell me? | 到底是什么可怕的事,不能告诉我? |
[22:19] | Can you trust me? | 你信任我么? |
[22:21] | It’s for the best, Veronica. I know that it doesn’t seem like it right now, but it is! | 这样最好, Veronica. 我知道现在看上去不是这么回事,但这样最好! |
[22:25] | You deserve better. | 你值得更好的。 |
[22:51] | Alphabetize by author and then by title. | 先按作者的字母顺序,再按书名的字母。 |
[22:53] | For example, Shakespeare would come after Poe and before Wordsworth. | 例如,莎士比亚排在爱伦坡后面,在华兹华斯后面。 |
[22:57] | And within Shakespeare, MacBeth after Hamlet. | 在莎士比亚的作品里,麦克白在哈姆雷特后面。 |
[23:02] | – Should I draw a diagram? – Please. That would be helpful. | – 要我画个图表么? – 请。那很有帮助。 |
[23:06] | If you get this wrong, I’ll simply have you do it again. | 要是你弄错了,我就让你再干一次。 |
[23:13] | Well, amigo, let’s get to it, huh? | 好,朋友,我们开始干吧,哈? |
[23:17] | Oops! Heads up! My bad! | 啊!当心头,糟糕! |
[23:22] | You obviously have no appreciation of literature. | 很明显,你不爱好文学。 |
[23:29] | Would that it were Mr. Daniels’ head! | 那会不会是Daniels先生的尊头! |
[23:32] | I was thinking more like that scene in Casino. | 我更希望是Casino中的场景。 |
[23:35] | – With the vice grip. – Ah, see I’m more of a purist. | – 用虎钳夹。 – 啊,看来我是个正统的人。 |
[23:38] | You know, less blood, more emotional distress. | 你知道,血少一点,多些悲痛情感。 |
[23:41] | I’d rather see him locked in a room, padded, cramping himself in the corner. | 我更想见到他被锁在一间房间,在角落里痉挛。 |
[23:46] | You know. He’s an English teacher; he’d appreciate the poetic justice. | 要知道,他是个英语老师,他会感激诗样的赏罚。 |
[23:49] | I think I’ve got your poetic justice. | 我想到你要的诗样的赏罚了。 |
[23:52] | Meaning? | 意思是? |
[23:53] | Meaning I’ve got a plan. | 意思是我有了个计划。 |
[23:57] | Tick tick. Losing interest… | 嘀嗒,嘀嗒,兴趣在消失… |
[23:59] | If I thought you had the cojones to pull it off, I’d tell you, but… | 要是我觉得你有胆子的话,我就告诉你,不过… |
[24:02] | Never underestimate the size of my cojones. | 永远不要小觑我的胆量。 |
[24:11] | Whoa. | 哇。 |
[24:24] | Where the– | 哪里去了– |
[24:26] | Do you know how to get back to your hotel? | 你知道怎么回旅馆么? |
[24:28] | – Yeah, I just– – We’re fine. | – 是的,只是我– – 我们可以。 |
[24:30] | I have one more thing. Where do you think she is? | 我还个问题。你认为她去了哪里? |
[24:34] | No idea. Look, I have your number at the hotel, so if I hear anything, | 不知道。你看,我有你旅馆的电话 要是我听到什么, |
[24:40] | I’ll give you a call. | 我会给你打电话。 |
[24:42] | Thank you. | 谢谢。 |
[24:43] | Sure. | 应该的。 |
[24:53] | Excuse me, are you Sarah’s mother? | 抱歉,你是Sarah的妈妈么? |
[24:55] | Yes. I’m Emily, and this is her stepfather, Randall. | 是的,我是Emily, 这是她继父, Randall。 |
[24:59] | Um, my father’s a private detective. | 唔,我父亲是私家侦探。 |
[25:02] | And he’s really good at finding missing people. | 他找失踪的人很行。 |
[25:06] | I can give you his card. | 我给你他的名片。 |
[25:13] | – Come on, man, check it out! – Thanks again for the ride, Lisa. | – 来呀,伙计,来试试手! – 多谢让我搭车,Lisa。 |
[25:16] | Let me know if you need me to take you home. | 要我载你回家的话,告诉我。 |
[25:18] | Okay. | 好。 |
[25:20] | Ah, geez. What’s the problem now? | 啊,天。又出什么事了? |
[25:29] | Alright, people break it up! Break it up! What’s the big attraction? | 好了,大家让开一点! 让开一点! 什么吸引力这么大? |
[25:50] | Son of a– | 他妈– |
[26:00] | Get back to class. | 回教室去. |
[26:03] | Go on! Move it! Go to class! | 快点! 动起来! 回教室去! |
[26:06] | Go to class, people! | 回教室去,大伙儿! |
[26:13] | Mr. Navarro! Interesting artwork you left at the flagpole this morning. | Navarro先生! 你今早在旗杆处留下的艺术品很有趣。 |
[26:18] | Artwork? | 艺术品? |
[26:19] | It looks to me like Mr. Daniels has a little drinking and driving problem. | 在我看来,Daniels先生有酗酒驾驶的小毛病。 |
[26:23] | Spare me your indignation, Mr. Navarro, we have a witness. | 省省你的义愤吧,Navarro先生, 我们有目击人。 |
[26:27] | Yeah, sure you do. | 是,当然你有。 |
[26:37] | The only thing that’s going to make this easy on you is if you tell us who helped you. | 唯一能减轻你过错的方法,告诉我们谁帮助了你。 |
[26:43] | Alright. | 好。 |
[26:45] | You guys wanna know who helped me? | 你们真的想知道谁帮了我? |
[26:47] | Ask your witness. | 问你们的目击证人。 |
[26:51] | You believe this? | 你能相信么? |
[26:53] | Tell us who helped you! | 告诉我们是谁帮了你! |
[26:55] | Tom! Easy. | Tom! 别激动。 |
[26:59] | I called your grandmother. She’s been informed that as of today, | 我打过电话给你祖母。她已经知道了 因为今天的事, |
[27:04] | you are expelled from Neptune High School. | 你被海王星高中开除了。 |
[27:08] | You are no longer a student here. | 你不再是这里的学生。 |
[27:10] | And you had so much potential. | 你是多么有潜力啊。 |
[27:14] | Okay, then. A security guard will escort you to clean out your locker. | 好,这样。警卫会陪你去清理你的柜子。 |
[27:18] | Wait. Does this mean I can’t try out for the soccer team? | 等一下。这是不是说我再不能进足球队? |
[27:27] | I didn’t even know they expelled people at our school. | 我甚至不知道我们学校会开除人。 |
[27:29] | Well, not our people. | 啊,不是我们这些人。 |
[27:32] | They expelled him? | 他们开除他了? |
[27:34] | They had security escort him off the grounds. I was in the office getting my schedule changed | 他们让警卫陪同他离开。 我在办公室里修改我的时间表, |
[27:38] | and you could hear Daniels just blowing a fuse. | 能听见Daniels像烧着了一样。 |
[27:41] | Tell us who helped you! Tell us who helped you! | 告诉我们是谁帮了你!告诉我们是谁帮了你! |
[27:45] | If he starts selling orange juice in front of my house, I’m gonna be pissed. | 要是他开始在我家门前卖桔子水,真够讨厌的。 |
[27:56] | She was a very sweet girl. Light-hearted. An angel. | 她是个很可爱的女孩子。很善良。一个天使。 |
[28:01] | And then around her senior year, I saw a change. | 后来在她毕业那年,我发现了改变。 |
[28:06] | She was secretive, always picking fights with me. | 她变得偷偷摸摸的,老是和我吵架。 |
[28:12] | Thank you. | 谢谢。 |
[28:15] | I think she was angry because I remarried after her father died. | 我想她生气,是因为我在她父亲死后再婚了。 |
[28:20] | I don’t know. She had a knack for attracting troubled young men. | 我不知道。她有吸引问题男生的特质。 |
[28:25] | Come on, Emily. | 别这么说, Emily。 |
[28:26] | You make her sound worse than she was. | 你把她说得比实际上坏多了。 |
[28:28] | She was a teenager, they have moods. | 她是个十几岁的孩子,她有情绪起伏。 |
[28:31] | We shouldn’t kid ourselves, Randall. | 我们不应该哄骗自己了, Randall。 |
[28:34] | Then one day, last year, she took off. | 后来某一天,去年,她离开了。 |
[28:37] | Didn’t finish high school, never even said goodbye. | 没有完成高中,连再见也没说。 |
[28:40] | Emily, she’s only been gone a couple of days. | Emily, 她只是离开几天。 |
[28:43] | We’ll find her. | 我们会找到她的。 |
[28:45] | That’s why we’re here. | 为此我们来这儿。 |
[28:48] | I’ll do my best. | 我会尽全力的。 |
[28:52] | So, here’s what I’m thinking. | 那么,我是这么想的。 |
[28:55] | The boyfriend, Andre, | 那个男朋友, Andre。 |
[28:57] | he knows something and if we lean on him a little bit, put the fear of god in him– | 他知道些什么,我们给他点压力,吓吓他– |
[29:01] | Veronica, I’m handling this case from here on out. | Veronica, 从现在起,这件案子由我来办. |
[29:05] | I know. That’s why I brought them here. So you could be involved. | 我知道。所以我带他们来这儿。这样你能参与进来。 |
[29:08] | I’m handling this case without you. | 我来处理这案子,没有你。 |
[29:10] | No, Dad. She’s my friend. | 不,爸爸。她是我朋友。 |
[29:12] | No, she’s a girl you talked to in the laundry room from time to time. | 不,她是你在洗衣房里时不时说上几句的女孩。 |
[29:16] | Look, sweetie, young, attractive girls who take up with troubled men? | 看,亲爱的,年轻,吸引人的姑娘 和问题青年交往? |
[29:20] | Disappear without warning? | 没有征兆就消失了? |
[29:23] | I’ve handled a hundred of these cases in my life and they often end badly. | 我一生处理过无数这样的案子,结局都很糟。 |
[29:28] | Prepare yourself. | 做好心理准备。 |
[29:43] | I convinced Dad to let me keep working on the case if I stayed away from Andre. | 我说服爸爸,只要我离Andre远远的 我就能继续办这个案子。 |
[29:48] | Hi, this is Sarah Williams. I’m just wondering if I can get my test results over the phone. | 嗨,我是Sarah Williams。 我能不能通过电话听到测试结果。 |
[29:53] | Right, the DNA test. | 对,DNA测试。 |
[29:55] | Could you explain to me what that means? | 你能解释下这意味着什么? |
[29:57] | Sarah’s baby, it wasn’t Andre’s. | Sarah的孩子, 不是Andre的。 |
[30:04] | You got a sec? | 你有时间么? |
[30:05] | Mr. Echolls. What can I do for you? | Echolls先生。我能为你做什么? |
[30:10] | Man, I tell you Mr. Clemmons, I am pissed off! | 老兄,我告诉你,Clemmons先生, 我真是气极了! |
[30:13] | I need for you to use appropriate language in here, Mr. Echolls. | 请你在这里使用适宜的语言,Echolls先生。 |
[30:20] | Now, what’s got under your skin? | 那么,什么惹到你了? |
[30:22] | It’s, uh, it’s that Weevil kid. | 是,唔,那个象鼻虫家伙。 |
[30:25] | He is no longer a student here. | 他不再是这里的学生了。 |
[30:26] | Yeah, I know. | 是的,我知道。 |
[30:28] | But the problem is, he’s getting all the credit for sticking Mr. Daniels car on the flagpole. | 但问题是,他说把Daniels先生的汽车钉在旗杆上 是他一个人干的。 |
[30:34] | All of the sudden, he’s like the biggest badass… | 突然之间,他变成了最厉害的坏蛋… |
[30:38] | rad dude here at Neptune. | 海王星的绝顶人物。 |
[30:41] | People are gonna be talking about that punking for years. | 大家会谈论那个小痞子好几年。 |
[30:44] | I don’t think I understand. | 我想我不明白。 |
[30:46] | I mean, I want my share of the credit. | 我的意思是,那件事我也有份。 |
[30:48] | You’re confessing to helping Eli Navarro? | 你是在承认你帮助了Eli Navarro? |
[30:52] | You can’t just get away with this, young man. | 你不可能逃掉的,年轻人。 |
[30:54] | Yeah, I didn’t think I could. | 是,我知道我不能。 |
[31:02] | So, what kind of punishment are we talking about? | 那么,会有什么样的处罚呢? |
[31:11] | I’m not really understanding your question. | 我不太懂你的问题。 |
[31:13] | Well, if Andre’s not the baby’s father, do you know who is? | 唔,如果Andre不是孩子的父亲,你认为谁是? |
[31:18] | It’s not mine, if that’s what you’re suggesting. | 孩子不是我的,如果你在暗示这个的话。 |
[31:20] | No, I’m not. But you work with her every day. | 不,我没有。但你每天和她一起工作。 |
[31:23] | I thought you might have picked up something. | 我想你可能会注意到一些事情。 |
[31:25] | I hate to even think this, but maybe the guy that raped her is the baby’s father. | 我恨这么想,但强奸她的那人可能是孩子父亲。 |
[31:30] | – She was raped? – Yeah. | – 她被强奸了? – 是的。 |
[31:32] | It’s one of the reasons she left her hometown, followed Andre here. | 这是原因之一,她离开家乡,跟随Andre到这里。 |
[31:37] | – She told you that? – Yeah. | – 她告诉你的? – 是的。 |
[31:40] | Like you said, we spend a lot of time together. | 就像你说的,我们相处的时间很多。 |
[31:44] | – Did she say who it was? – Never. | – 她说过那是谁么? – 没有。 |
[31:47] | I should get back to work. But if I think of anything else, I’ll be sure to give you a call. | 我该继续工作了。只要我想到别的什么事 我一定打电话给你。 |
[32:04] | You stole the diary! | 你偷了她的日记! |
[32:07] | What? | 什么? |
[32:08] | How did that work? She was sleeping at your house that stormy night | 怎么着呢? 暴风雨夜,她在你房子里过夜。 |
[32:12] | and there it was, just poking out of her bag. You couldn’t resist. | 日记本就在那里,只要从她包里拨出来。 你无法抗拒。 |
[32:15] | You had to find out if she had a thing for you, too. | 你也想知道她是不是心仪你。 伊甸园出品,禁止盈利用途 |
[32:20] | You realize you’re paranoid. | 你意识到你有妄想症么。 |
[32:22] | I do. Everyone reminds me. | 意识到了。每个人都提醒我。 |
[32:24] | But it doesn’t mean I’m not right. | 但这不表明我错了。 |
[32:26] | I want the journal. It’s gonna help me find her. | 我要那本记事簿。这能帮我找到她。 |
[32:29] | I told you. I don’t have it. | 我告诉你了。我没有。 |
[32:32] | Hmm. Looks like we’re in a bit of a standstill. | 唔,看来我们停滞不前了。 |
[32:36] | Looks that way. | 看来是这样。 |
[32:38] | Excuse me? | 失陪? |
[32:47] | Hey, it’s Veronica. | 嘿,我是Veronica。 |
[32:49] | Hear you have some free time on your hands, you wanna do me a little favor? | 听说你挺空的,能帮我个小忙么? |
[33:27] | – We heard there was sale! – Yeah! | – 听说这里有大减价! – 是啊! |
[33:29] | Everything’s on clearance! | 所有都清仓处理! |
[33:32] | What, what do you guys want? | 什么,你们要干什么? |
[33:33] | I don’t know. Sometimes the girls get put off by this whole motorcycle jacket thing. | 我不知道。有时候姑娘们被一身的摩托外套吓跑了。 |
[33:37] | Do you think something in suede might make me seem more accessible? | 你觉得山羊皮做的衣服能让我显得容易亲近么? |
[33:45] | Could you, could you please not do that? | 请你们,请你们别这样? |
[33:47] | Looks like the new Prada line came in. | 看上去像是新的Prada战队来了。 |
[33:52] | Guys! Remember: No white after Labor Day! | 弟兄们!要记得:劳动一天,衣服不白。 |
[34:01] | Nathan. Did you happen to find that journal? | Nathan,你会不会刚巧找到记事簿了? |
[34:24] | What the hell? | 糟糕? |
[34:51] | You going somewhere? | 你们要出行? |
[34:54] | What’s it to you? | 关你什么事? |
[34:55] | Seems like a strange time to be taking a trip with your girlfriend missing. | 女朋友失踪了,可不是旅行的好时机。 |
[34:59] | And how is this your business? | 这又关你什么事? |
[35:00] | I was hired by her parents to find her. | 她父母雇我找她。 |
[35:03] | Something tells me they wouldn’t be too keen on the idea of you skipping town right now. | 想来他们不会乐意,你现在逃离镇子。 |
[35:07] | Well, that’s just it, pal. I’m not ‘skipping town’. I’m just dropping off a friend. | 嗯,没什么,老兄。我不是“逃离镇子”。 只是去看个朋友。 |
[35:14] | Can I go? They’re boarding now. | 能走了么? 开始上车了。 |
[35:18] | I appreciate you humoring me. Go board your train. | 我很感激你逗我开心。去上你的火车吧。 |
[35:23] | I’ll be right here waiting for you. | 我在这儿等你回来。 |
[35:25] | Well, I’ll be right back. | 好,我就回来。 |
[35:28] | I would like to take this opportunity to remind you both that you’re getting off easy. | 我要趁此机会提醒你们两个,事情没那么轻松过去。 |
[35:33] | This will go on your permanent record. | 这会记到你永久档案中去。 |
[35:35] | And you’re supremely fortunate that you’re not being suspended or expelled. | 你超级幸运,没有被暂缓退学或开除。 |
[35:39] | Um, does it go on my permanent record that I was un-expelled? | 唔,我的永久档案会不会记载,我没有被开除? |
[35:44] | Don’t push your luck, Eli. | 不要得寸进尺,Eli! |
[35:55] | I’ll take this one. | 我来拿这个。 |
[36:05] | – Hey, man, what are you doing? – What the hell is that? | – 嘿,伙计,你干什么? – 这他妈是什么? |
[36:08] | – It’s my arm, dawg. – What– why do you have Lilly’s name on your arm? | – 这是我的膀子,狗。 – 什么– 你膀子上为什么有Lilly的名字? |
[36:12] | – You really wanna know? – Yeah! | – 你真的想知道? – 是! |
[36:14] | – You really wanna know? – Yeah, I really wanna know! | – 你真的想知道? – 是, 我真想知道! |
[36:19] | Lilly’s my little sister’s name, man. | Lilly是我小妹妹的名字,伙计。 |
[36:22] | That okay with you? | 这行不行? |
[36:29] | Put your hands on me like that again, you’ll lose on of ’em. | 你再把手放我膀子上,你就少掉只手。 |
[36:32] | Yeah, I think I just peed myself. | 是,我想我都怕得小便失禁了。 |
[36:43] | I guess if you keep a diary, you have to consider the possibility that someone could find it | 我想你要是有本日记 你就要想到有可能有人会得到它 |
[36:47] | and be privy to your every intimate secret. | 亲密体验你每一个隐私的秘密。 |
[36:50] | At least, that’s what I told myself as I pored through Sarah’s private thoughts. | 至少,我这样告诉自己 当我审视Sarah私密的想法。 |
[36:54] | There were no details of a sexual assault, only its aftermath. | 没有性侵犯的细节,只有它造成的后果。 |
[37:09] | Sarah didn’t handle it well. She felt she couldn’t talk to her mother. | Sarah处理得不好。她感到她无法向她妈妈诉说。 |
[37:12] | She couldn’t relate to her friends. | 也不能告诉朋友。 |
[37:14] | She ran away from home and started sleeping in her car. | 她从家逃走,开始在车子里过夜。 |
[37:26] | Bingo. | 找到了。 |
[37:32] | The one bright spot was Andre. | 唯一的光亮是Andre。 |
[37:34] | She met him in an art class and followed him to Neptune. | 她在艺术课上遇见他,跟随他来到海王星镇。 |
[37:40] | Sarah? | |
[37:46] | You found me. | 你找到我了。 |
[37:47] | Everyone’s worried about you. | 所有人都为你担心。 |
[37:50] | Are my parents here? | 我父母来这里了? |
[37:51] | Yeah. They’re back at the apartment. | 是。他们在公寓里。 |
[37:55] | I’m gonna miss all this. | 我会想念这一切的。 |
[38:09] | I found her. | 我找到她了. |
[38:10] | I know. | 我知道. |
[38:12] | Word’s out in the complex. They’re very impressed. | complex的人都说,他们很受震动。 |
[38:16] | Think I’ve got a future in the biz? | 看来我在这行当里有前途了? |
[38:17] | I think you’ve got a future as a highly-paid, Ivy-League educated, | 我认为你的前途应是高薪的常春藤联盟毕业生, |
[38:21] | executive of some sort who never thinks about private investigation again in her perfect life. | 一个高级主管,在她完美的生活中 再不去想私家侦探的事。 |
[38:27] | Now, let’s do something normal fathers and daughters do. | 现在,让我们做一些正常的父女会做的事情。 |
[38:31] | Buy me a pony? | 给我买匹小马? |
[38:33] | I was thinking I’d watch TV and you’d rub my feet. | 我想的是我看看电视,你帮我搓搓脚。 |
[38:36] | Hmm. Yeah, that’s normal. | 唔。是的,那倒是很正常。 |
[38:43] | Have you seen my keys? | 你有见我钥匙么? |
[38:45] | You’re not leaving, are you? | 你不是要走吧,是么? |
[38:47] | No, Sarah. I’m not the one who’s always running. | 不, Sarah。我不是那种总是逃避的人。 |
[38:50] | Look, I spent the last two hours making small talk with your parents. | 瞧,我花了两个小时和你父母谈话。 |
[38:54] | They didn’t come two-thousand miles to see me. | 他们走了两千英里的路,不是来看我的。 |
[38:56] | I told you, I don’t wanna deal with them. | 我告诉过你了,我不想跟他们打交道。 |
[38:58] | Yeah, well, you’re gonna have to deal with them sometime. | 是,好了,你总是要和他们打交道的。 |
[39:02] | You’re right. | 说得对。 |
[39:04] | I’ll take Killer for a walk. Be right back. | 我带Killer出去转一圈。马上回来。 |
[39:07] | – I love you. – I love you, too. | – 我爱你。 – 我也爱你。 |
[39:21] | I have to say, I still really don’t trust Andre. | 我要说,我还是不太信任Andre。 |
[39:27] | I don’t know. | 我不知道。 |
[39:28] | He knows about the DNA test, the baby’s not his. | 他知道DNA测试的结果,孩子不是他的。 |
[39:33] | He said it didn’t matter. | 他说没关系。 |
[39:37] | Which in itself is all sorts of freakish. | 这整件事透着怪异。 |
[39:41] | Well, it’s a testament to how much he loves her. | 唔,这能证明他有多爱她。 |
[39:45] | A man’s gotta be pretty committed to a woman to agree to raise another man’s child. | 一个男人要很钟爱一个女人 才能答应抚养另一个男人的孩子。 |
[39:51] | You know who the real father is? | 你知道谁是真正的父亲? |
[39:56] | Hello? Earth to Mars! | 哈罗?地球到火星了! |
[39:59] | What? | 什么? |
[40:02] | Where did you go just now? | 你刚刚想到哪儿了? |
[40:04] | Nowhere. What’d you just ask me? | 没什么。你刚问我什么? |
[40:06] | Who the father is. | 父亲是谁. |
[40:10] | Sarah! What’s wrong? | Sarah! 出什么事了? |
[40:13] | Mom, there’s something you should know. | 妈, 有些事你应该知道。 |
[40:16] | – Why didn’t you tell me she was raped? – I just found out. | – 你为什么不告诉我她被强奸了? – 我刚刚知道。 |
[40:19] | He raped me! He raped me! | 他强奸了我!他强奸了我! |
[40:21] | You are a liar! You want to hurt me! | 你是个骗子!你想要伤害我! |
[40:25] | Shut up and listen to me for once! Your husband raped me! | 住嘴,听我一次!你丈夫强奸了我! |
[40:29] | You stay here. | 你待在这儿。 |
[40:36] | No, I’m done keeping quiet. | 不,我已经沉默了很久了。 |
[40:38] | That’s enough. | 够了. |
[40:39] | – Sarah! – You’re not gonna hurt me again. | – 你不能再伤害我了。 |
[40:43] | Open up! | 举起手来! |
[40:48] | Randall! No! | Randall! 不! |
[40:59] | I’m sorry. | 我很抱歉。 |
[41:27] | How is she? | 她怎么样了? |
[41:28] | She’s resting. She’s gonna be okay. | 她在休息。她会没事的。 |
[41:32] | So, I guess I’m grounded. | 那么,我想我猜对了。 |
[41:37] | I’m gonna let you slide on this one. | 我要你别再想这件事了。 |
[41:43] | But can I let myself slide? Sure, the real tragedy happened long before I came along. | 但我能让自己不再理会了么?是的 真正的悲剧在我涉足前就发生了。 |
[41:49] | I just brought it to the surface. | 我只是让它浮出水面。 |
[41:51] | But are some things better left buried? | 但,有些事埋藏起来,会不会更好。 |
[41:54] | Synchro : Amariss – www.forom.com – | 禁止任何商业用途否则后果自负 ————————– |