时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:00] | Previously on Veronica Mars… | Veronica Mars 剧情回顾 |
[00:02] | Duncan Kane. He used to be my boyfriend. | Duncan Kane 他是我以前的男友 |
[00:04] | Then one day, with no warning, he ended things. | 然后有一天 没有任何前兆 他离开了我 |
[00:07] | Is Duncan my half-brother? | Duncan是不是我的同母异父的兄弟呢 |
[00:08] | Meg, you’re the last good person at this school. | Meg 你是这所学校仅剩的好人了 |
[00:11] | You do have friends, Veronica. | 你有朋友的 Veronica |
[00:13] | Lilly Kane was my best friend. | Lilly Kane 曾是我最好的朋友 |
[00:14] | Did you know that the head of security at Kane Software | 你知不知道Kane Software的安全负责人 |
[00:17] | was the one that made the tip call that got Abel Koontz arrested? | 他打了那个电话使得Abel Koontz被捕 |
[00:19] | Veronica, I know you have a million questions but everything will make sense when the time is right. | Veronica 我知道你有很多问题 不过时机成熟的时候一切都会明朗了 |
[00:25] | – Have you heard from your sister? – She sent a telegram. | – 有你妹妹的消息吗 – 她给了我一封电报 |
[00:27] | I know you blame me for your mother’s death. | 我知道为了你母亲的死 你一直在怪我 |
[00:29] | They didn’t find a body because she’s not dead. | 他们没有找到尸体 因为她还活着 |
[00:32] | I guess I should be grateful that my mother didn’t leave her car on a bridge. | 我想如果我妈没有把她的车留在桥上 我会乐观很多 |
[00:35] | – Logan, what are you doing here? – I want you to find my mother. | – Logan 你在这干嘛 – 我希望你能找到我妈妈 -=COSL-YTET小组工作室=- |
[00:51] | Your mom had fourteen credit cards in her name at the time of her disappearance. | 在你母亲失踪的时候 她名下有14张信用卡 |
[00:54] | This is the only one that’s been active. | 这是唯一一张可用的 |
[00:57] | No-limit platinum card. | 无限制的白金卡 |
[00:58] | Be my mom’s weapon of choice. | 这是我妈妈的武器 |
[01:00] | This is also the only one that is still registered under her maiden name, Lester. | 这也是唯一一张仍以她娘家姓注册的信用卡 |
[01:04] | Maybe it’s just a coincidence. | 也许这只是一个巧合 |
[01:07] | Or maybe she’s trying to hide, huh? | 或者她打算躲起来 |
[01:10] | It’s hard to know for sure. | 要确定很困难 |
[01:12] | There’s only been one purchase so far, a rental car. | 目前为止 只有一笔消费 一辆租车 |
[01:16] | There was no surveillance tape from the point of sale but I ordered a copy | 销售点没有监视录像 不过我申请了一份持卡人 |
[01:19] | of the card holder’s signature. It might take a couple of weeks. | 签名的复印件 这可能需要几个星期 |
[01:22] | What kind of car? | 什么类型的车 |
[01:23] | Benz. Red… convertible. | 奔驰 红色的 可变形的 |
[01:32] | I’ll let you know if she strikes again. | 如果她再刷卡的话 我会通知你的 |
[01:44] | Hey, Veronica, uh… | 嘿 Veronica 厄 |
[01:49] | Thanks for helping out with this. | 很感谢你能帮我的忙 |
[01:53] | I know what it’s like. | 我知道那种感受 |
[02:09] | Don’t be stingy with the glitter. Remember. | 闪光的东西不要放的太少 记住 |
[02:12] | It’s an eighties dance. | 这是个八十年代的舞会 |
[02:16] | You know, if I didn’t know better, | 喂 如果我没看错的话 |
[02:18] | I’d swear I just saw my best friend ask you to ‘Total Eclipse of the Heart’. | 我发誓我刚刚看到我最好的朋友 邀你参加’Total Eclipse of the Heart’ |
[02:23] | No, no one’s asked. | 不 没人邀请我 |
[02:25] | But I’m pining away by the phone waiting for that special boy to call. | 只不过我已经不想再等待某人的电话了 |
[02:29] | You never know. | 你不会懂的 |
[02:31] | Come on, Duncan. You know as well as I do, my heart was totally eclipsed long ago. | 好了 Duncan 你和我一样清楚 我的心很早以前就碎了 |
[02:36] | I mean, sure, once upon a time that special boy did call | 我是说 那个男孩曾经打过电话 |
[02:39] | and the spring dance was the crowning moment of my fairy tale-esque teen girl life. | 而春季舞会是这个伤心女孩童话故事的最美时刻 |
[02:45] | But now I know better. It felt like love but maybe it was just- | 但现在我知道了 我觉得那是爱而那也许只是- |
[02:49] | Veronica! | |
[02:51] | – Hey! – Hey. I really need to talk to you. | – 嘿 – 嘿 我需要和你谈谈 |
[02:54] | Sorry, girl emergency. | 抱歉 女士优先 |
[02:56] | What’s up? | 怎么了 |
[02:58] | I think I have a secret admirer. | 我觉得我有个秘密的仰慕者 |
[03:03] | Hello. | 喂 |
[03:05] | Hello. | 喂 |
[03:06] | Oh hi, nice breathing. | 哦 嗨 声音很不错啊 |
[03:10] | Yep, just keeps getting better and better. | 对的 就这样越来越好 |
[03:13] | Has your secret admirer been calling you all week and hanging up without speaking? | 你的仰慕者一直 打电话给你然后什么都不说就挂了吗 |
[03:17] | – No. – Hmm, lucky you. | – 不 – 嗯 真幸运 |
[03:19] | So tell me about it. | 那就跟我说说吧 |
[03:21] | On our way back from our last away game, I got this weird text message. | 在我们最后一次外地比赛回来的路上 我收到了这条奇怪的消息 |
[03:28] | So I looked around and saw two guys on their cell phones. | 我看了看四周 发现只有两个男孩在用他们的手机 |
[03:31] | Caz is always flirty with me but that guy would flirt with a trash can if it had boobs. | Caz对我总是很轻浮 不过如果垃圾桶有性别的话他也会对着它调情的 |
[03:36] | Then there was Martin. | 还有一个就是Martin |
[03:38] | He’s sweet but a little moony, if you know what I mean. | 他很可爱但是有点糊涂 如果你明白我的意思 |
[03:43] | Or it could be some maladjusted freshman | 或者是某个不适应环境的新生 |
[03:46] | who likes to lurk outside your bedroom window with binoculars and a bag of pork rinds. | 隐藏在你卧室窗口外 带着望远镜和一大袋零食 |
[03:50] | Come on, Veronica. | 好了 Veronica. |
[03:51] | You gotta help me find out who it is. | 你要帮我找出那个人 |
[03:53] | This could turn out to be my soul mate. | 他也许会和我兴趣相投的 |
[03:58] | When I’ve had my fill of soul mates, glitter and puppy love, | 当我周围都是志趣相投的人 拥有美丽短暂的爱情 |
[04:01] | I always find a private detective’s office a refreshing change of pace. | 我总是会找一家私人侦探社 调整一下生活的节奏 |
[04:06] | Here’s my assistant now. | 我的助手来了 |
[04:14] | I’m swamped with this insurance fraud thing but we could use this fee. | 对于这次的保险欺诈我已经应接不暇了 但是我们可以挣这笔钱 |
[04:17] | Can you take her information, charge her a straight 75? | 你记录一下她的信息 直接要75元 |
[04:20] | Shouldn’t take more than a half hour online. | 不要超过半小时 |
[04:22] | – Sure. – Thanks. | – 没问题 – 谢谢 |
[04:25] | Nothing soothes the nausea, headache and occasional dizziness of a romance overdose | 没什么能减轻过度浪漫造成的恶心 头疼和偶尔的头晕眼花 |
[04:30] | like a glimpse of the aftermath. The custody battles, the affairs | 就像能看到的后果的一样 秘密 风流韵事 |
[04:34] | and what I’m guessing is a trophy wife looking for her golden parachute. | 我猜测这是一位失落的妻子在寻找他的丈夫 |
[04:39] | She’ll take your info and I’ll get right on it. | 她会记录你的信息 然后我会直接调查 |
[04:43] | So, how can I help you… Miss… | 那么 我怎么帮你呢 你 |
[04:45] | Lenova, Cat-ta-rina Lenova. | |
[04:48] | I made mistake. Involving love. | 我犯了个错 关于爱的 |
[04:52] | I didn’t know what a good thing I had and I lost him. | 我没有意识到我拥有多好的一个男人 然而我已经失去他了 |
[04:56] | You must help me find him. | 你必须帮我找到他 |
[05:02] | He was my soul mate. | 他是我的精神支柱 |
[05:40] | Ah, zat’s Tom. | 他叫Tom |
[05:42] | Two years ago I came here from Brask in Russia to meet zis man. | 两年前我从俄罗斯的Brask来到这 为的是见这个男的 |
[05:47] | Like a mail order bride thing? | 听上去像信件新娘 |
[05:50] | Not mail anymore. Internet. | 不是信了 是Internet |
[05:53] | We exchange message and, uh, | 我们聊天 我作为他的未婚妻来到Chicago |
[05:59] | That’s a brave move. | 真勇敢 |
[06:01] | Not if you’ve seen Brask. | 不是的 如果你见过Brask的话 |
[06:03] | All the boys there, as zey say, are beautiful, like a princess. | 那所有的男孩 就像他们说的 都很漂亮 像王子一样 |
[06:07] | Maybe I am expecting a prince. | 也许我也在期待一个王子 |
[06:09] | When I meet Tom, I am disappointed; he’s not what I imagine. | 当我见到Tom时 我很失望 他不是我想象中的那样 |
[06:17] | In his picture he was not, um, how you say… | 在这张照片里 嗯 你们怎么说的 |
[06:22] | – Bald. – Yes. | – 秃顶 – 对了 |
[06:25] | Before we are married I had zee cold feet, so I leave him after some time here, | 在我们结婚前我已经失望了 所以到这一段时间后我就离开他了 |
[06:31] | alone, I realise I made mistake. | 一个人 我发现我错了 |
[06:34] | He is good man and he is gone. | 他是个好男人 而他走了 |
[06:37] | I look it but, but with him changing his name… | 我找他 不过他换了名字 |
[06:40] | Why would he change his name? | 他为什么要换名字 |
[06:42] | He does plays in Chicago. | 他在Chicago是演话剧的 |
[06:45] | He always talk about come to California, be an actor. | 他总是说要到California当一个演员 |
[06:48] | What’s wrong with Tom? | Tom有什么不好吗 |
[06:50] | Oh, his last name, ah, c-r-u-z. | 哦 他的姓 c-r-u-z |
[06:53] | I guess it’s too much like zat actor, you know… Tom… | 我想和那个演员很像 你知道的 Tom… |
[06:56] | Cruise. Yes, I see the problem. | Cruise 是的 我知道怎么回事了 |
[06:59] | Ah, what makes you think he’s here? | 那么为什么你认为他在这呢 |
[07:02] | Za last I hear from him, several months back iz zis postcard. | 这是最后一次我有他的消息 几个月前从这里寄来的一张明信片 |
[07:08] | “Catherine, Thank you for the good days, but I need to move on. I won’t be in touch again.” | “Catherine 很感谢你带给我的美好时光 但我要走了 我不会再联系你了” |
[07:13] | Postmarked Neptune, California. | 邮戳是Neptune California |
[07:15] | All right, well this shouldn’t be too hard. | 好吧 这不会很困难的 |
[07:17] | Ah, $75 and Mr Mars should have something for you in a couple of days. | 啊 75美元 Mars先生会在几天内找到线索的 |
[07:23] | How hard can it be to find an actor named Tom Cruz? | 要找一个叫Tom Cruz的演员有多难 |
[07:27] | Tom Cruise? | |
[07:29] | Not as good a private eye as I thought. | 我觉得不比当私家侦探好 |
[07:31] | No. C-R-U-… | 不 C-R-U-… |
[07:34] | Never mind. | 没什么 |
[07:36] | Okay. | 好 |
[07:38] | I’m hanging out. | 我先休息一会 |
[07:42] | Hey, you’re on the basketball team, right? | 嘿 你在篮球队 对吗 |
[07:44] | You obviously haven’t seen us play. | 很明显你没看过我们的比赛 |
[07:46] | I am the basketball team. | 我就是篮球队 |
[07:48] | Can you do something for me? | 能帮我做点事吗 |
[07:51] | You just stopped hanging out again. | 你又不休息了吗 |
[07:53] | It’s a favour for Meg. | 这是帮Meg的 |
[07:55] | She’s got this secret admirer; he’s been text messaging her. | 她有个神秘的仰慕者 他发送端消息给她 |
[07:58] | You know Caz and Martin on the team? | 你认识队里的Caz和Martin吗 |
[08:00] | How ’bout you sneak a peek at their cell phones and see if they dial Meg’s number? | 你偷偷看一下他们的手机 看看他们有没有拨过Meg的号码 |
[08:03] | What is it with you girls and your girly-girl drama? | 你们女孩到底怎么回事 还有你们那种少女的梦想 |
[08:07] | What are you now? A love detective? | 你现在干嘛 一个爱情侦探 |
[08:09] | Wallace, | |
[08:10] | if you do this for me, we’ll be best friends forever. | 如果你帮我这个忙 我们就永远是最好朋友 |
[08:14] | Come on, don’t you want us to be BFF? | 好嘛 你不想我们是永远最好的朋友吗 |
[08:18] | All right, all right. | 好吧 好吧 |
[08:20] | But the next time we hang out, you gotta actually hang out. | 不过下次我们休息的时候 你必须真正的休息 |
[08:31] | Secret admirer strikes again and the plot thickens. | 神秘的崇拜者又出现了并且带了门票 |
[08:35] | He wants me to go to the dance. | 他想请我跳舞 |
[08:39] | I’m dying to know who it is. | 我真想知道他是谁 |
[08:42] | Purple faced monkey orchid. | 紫色的兰花 |
[08:44] | Native to the King Leopold range in the Australian outback. My deduction? | 出产于澳大利亚的King Leopold 我猜测 |
[08:49] | Your secret admirer is an aboriginal tribesman | 你神秘的崇拜者是个土著人 |
[08:54] | who shops at Manny’s Flower Hut. | 在Manny’s Flower Hut买的 |
[09:00] | What are you doing? | 你在干嘛 |
[09:02] | In the detective business, we call this a clue. | 对于侦探业 我们叫这线索 |
[09:06] | What about the text messages? | 短消息呢 |
[09:08] | I’ve got my best man on it. | 我让最棒的人去查了 |
[09:17] | Ah, Meg, Meg. | 啊 Meg Meg |
[09:18] | I’m actually, uh, throwing a rage at my house tomorrow night and it should be pretty kick-ass. | 我明天晚上真的会在家里大发脾气 那本应很漂亮的 |
[09:25] | Hey dude! What the hell are you doing? | 嘿 伙计 你在干嘛 |
[09:31] | Miss Lenova, Mr Mars was unable to find any trace of Tom. I’m really sorry. | Lenova小姐 Mars没能找出关于Tom的任何线索 我很抱歉 |
[09:38] | Iz zere nothing more he can do? | 他不能再做点什么吗 |
[09:41] | Well, he’s done all the routine searches, um, you could hire him full time, | 厄 他做了所有例行的调查 嗯 你可以雇他做专职的调查 |
[09:46] | it’s $250 a day, plus expenses. | 250美元一天 附加开销 |
[09:49] | I pay, whatever it takes. | 我付 不管花多少 |
[09:52] | Mr Mars is the best in the business. | Mars先生在这行是最好的 |
[09:55] | So can you tell me anything else about him? | 你能告诉我关于他的一些别的事吗 |
[09:57] | He just… zis wonderful man. | 他是一个 很好的男人 |
[10:01] | He not the most handsome or rich but he’s sweet and… | 他不是最帅的或最有钱的 但他很可爱而且 |
[10:07] | and kind and… oh he make me laugh. | 而且善良 还有 他让我觉得很开心 |
[10:14] | I actually meant, um, | 我的意思是说 |
[10:17] | like his hobbies or interests, details like that, other than acting. | 比如他的爱好 兴趣 类似这些的细节 除了演戏 |
[10:22] | He like da, um, hockies. | 他喜欢曲棍球 |
[10:25] | Um, he play guitar but not very well. | 厄 他弹吉他 但不是很好 |
[10:29] | Um, he like-he like detective movies. | 厄 他喜欢 他喜欢侦探电影 |
[10:34] | Uhh, Chinese food, like that? | 嗯 中国菜 就像这样的 |
[10:38] | Like that. | 是的 |
[10:40] | Please. | 请 |
[10:44] | Ask Mr Mars to work as fast as he can. | 拜托Mars先生尽快 |
[10:49] | I’m sure he’ll come through. | 我相信他会找到的 |
[10:52] | Hi, I’m looking to place a casting notice | 嗨 我想要登一则演员启事 |
[10:56] | and I need this filled as soon as possible. | 而且我希望能尽快找到 |
[10:59] | I’m looking for an ordinary guy type, medium height and build, | 我在找一个普通男人 中等身高和体型 |
[11:05] | dark hair and a little thin on top | 深色头发 头顶有点秃 |
[11:08] | and he must be able to play hockey and play the guitar. | 还要会玩曲棍球和吉他 |
[11:13] | Right. | 对的 |
[11:15] | And here’s the fax number you can send those headshots. | 你可以把那些头像照传真到这个号码 |
[11:31] | About this secret mission. | 关于那个秘密任务 |
[11:32] | What’cha got? | 你发现了什么 |
[11:33] | A reputation as a jock-sniffer. | 声明毁于一旦 |
[11:35] | You can be your own FF. | 你自己做你永远的朋友吧 |
[11:37] | I’m retired. | 我不干了 |
[11:39] | What’s all this? | 这些是什么 |
[11:40] | Casting call for Tom Cruz with a zee. | 找Tom Cruz这个人 |
[11:43] | Apparently, he has changed his name. | 很明显 他换了名字 |
[11:46] | Damn, this dog is a freak show. | 天哪 这条狗真怪 |
[11:51] | He oughta be in show biz. | 它应该从事演艺事业 |
[11:55] | You think that’s some kind of rare breed or something? | 你认为这是稀有品种或是其他什么的 |
[11:57] | That or a drunk dingo had a three-way with an ocelot and a porcupine. | 是的 或者就是一条喝醉的澳洲的野狗 |
[12:01] | Hold that thought. | 留着这个想法 |
[12:04] | Hello, no-limit platinum card. | 你好 无限制的白金卡 |
[12:07] | How many cases you working on here, Rockford? | 你在Rockford一共在处理几件案子 |
[12:11] | Twelve hundred bucks? | 1200元 |
[12:15] | This is Logan with today’s inspirational greeting: | Logan在这里献上今天的问候 |
[12:18] | the future belongs to those who believe in the beauty of their dreams – | 未来属于那些相信他们美丽梦想的人 |
[12:22] | Eleanor Roosevelt. Leave a message. | Eleanor Roosevelt 请留言 |
[12:24] | Hey. Call me when you get this. | 嘿 听到后打电话给我 |
[12:26] | There’s been another charge on your mom’s credit card… | 你妈妈的信用卡又有一笔消费了 |
[12:29] | at the Sunset Regent. | 在Sunset Regent |
[12:42] | I know I’m late. Sorry, honey. | 我知道我晚了 对不起 宝贝 |
[12:46] | So I talked to this guy on the phone. Let me handle it, he’s a bit prickly. | 我和这家伙在电话里说过 让我来处理 他有点毛病 |
[12:54] | May I help you? | 能为您服务吗 |
[12:55] | You may. | 你能的 我的未婚夫和我正在找一件蜜月房 |
[12:59] | Oh, how wonderful. These are our more affordable packages. | 哦 真棒 这些是我们可提供的套房 |
[13:03] | The rooms run $350 for a courtyard and $450 for poolside. | 这些房间350元的靠近庭院 450元比邻游泳池 |
[13:07] | On the weekends of course, it’s a two night minimum. | 周末的话 当然两天起租 |
[13:09] | Of course. Here’s a little bit more what I had in mind. | 当然 这里有我的一些要求 |
[13:16] | Wow, sugarpuss, you’ve certainly been a busy little bee. | 哇 真齐全 你真是个勤劳的小蜜蜂 |
[13:20] | Ah, she’s a keeper. | 啊 她最大 |
[13:23] | Um, these are our luxury suites. | 嗯 这些是我们的豪华套房 |
[13:27] | Ooh. Nope. | 哦 不 |
[13:30] | No. | 不 |
[13:32] | Uh, ick. | 厄 不行 |
[13:35] | Well, how much is this one? | 这套多少钱 |
[13:37] | Ah, yes. Our Princess Suite. | 啊 我们的公主套房 |
[13:39] | Twelve hundred a night. It has a hot tub, 360 degree view | 1200元一晚 它有一个大浴盆 360度视角 |
[13:43] | and, um, private elevator access. | 而且 有私人的直达电梯 |
[13:45] | – Ah, yummy… – Yeah. | – 啊 真不错 – 是的 |
[13:47] | Let’s take a look, hon. | 我们去看看吧 宝贝 |
[13:48] | I apologise but the suite’s currently occupied. | 我很抱歉这套房现在正被使用 |
[13:50] | Like literally occupied, because we could just poke our heads in. | 没关系的 我们只要把头伸进去就行了 |
[13:53] | Um. I’m sorry but our guest has insisted on her privacy. | 厄 对不起 但是我们的客人要求绝对隐私 |
[13:58] | Could we maybe just call up to the room? | 我们打个电话上去行吗 |
[14:00] | Oh, I’m afraid that’s not possible. | 恐怕这不行 |
[14:01] | I assure you we will afford you the same privacy, should you choose to stay with us. | 我保证我们会提供给你们同样的隐私保护 如果你们选择住在这里的话 |
[14:13] | All right, stay put. I gonna go talk to the maintenance guys. | 好吧 呆在这 我去和保卫谈谈 |
[14:16] | No, I think I can handle it from here. | 不 我想我能搞定的 |
[14:19] | No, I can get them to unlock the service elevator and we can just- | 不 我能让他们打开服务梯 我们就能 |
[14:22] | Naw, I’ve got a better idea. | 不 我想我有更好主意了 |
[14:24] | I’ll just sit right here. | 我就坐在这里 |
[14:25] | Until my mother walks out of that elevator. | 直到我妈妈从电梯里走出来 |
[14:28] | As a plan, a bit low concept for my taste, | 作为一个计划 这不太和我的口味 |
[14:31] | but Logan seems primed for a stake-out and I’ve got a pair of elusive Romeos to track down. | 不过Logan看上去精于监视 而我还有两个难搞的罗密欧窑处理 |
[14:37] | Yeah, I-I believe I do recognise my handiwork… | 嗯 我相信我认识我做的东西 |
[14:41] | You maybe… remember who bought it? | 你也许 记得是谁买的 |
[14:44] | Yeah, yeah. Unusual order. Most kids order straight up, like roses and baby’s breath. | 是的是的 很不寻常的预订 大部分孩子会直接预订 比如玫瑰等 |
[14:49] | No damn imagination. | 没有想象力 |
[14:51] | But this kid, he, you know, he’s thinking outside the box, you know. | 但这个孩子 他 你知道的 他想法奇怪 |
[14:53] | I-I mean, what he looked like. | 我是说 他长什么样 |
[14:56] | Ah, yeah, right. He’s not a bad looking kid. Kinda medium sized, you know. | 啊 对 他长得不差 中等个子 你知道 |
[15:02] | He’s got that look, you know, that… | 就这样 你知道 |
[15:05] | look, you know. | 长相 你知道 |
[15:07] | What look? | 什么长相 |
[15:08] | You know, kinda that, duh, high school kid look. | 就高中生的长相 |
[15:13] | Okay. Uh, thanks a bunch, Manny. | 哦 真谢谢你 Manny |
[15:17] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
[15:20] | Mexican hairless. | 没头发的墨西哥人 |
[15:22] | What’s the point of having a dog if it’s bald? | 如果一只狗没有头发那还要他干嘛 |
[15:25] | What are you gonna pet? | 你抚摸什么呢 |
[15:27] | Skin? | 皮肤 |
[15:29] | Stay on task, Wallace. | 好好干活 Wallace |
[15:33] | Mars Investigations. | Mars调查事务所 |
[15:35] | Hey, honey. | 嘿 宝贝 |
[15:36] | Why did I just get a voicemail from this Russian woman asking how I’m doing with her case? | 为什么我会接到一个俄国女人的电话 问我她的案子怎么样了 |
[15:41] | I thought you dealt with that. | 我想这是你处理的吧 |
[15:42] | My plate is full with this insurance fraud thing. | 我的时间都被这桩保险欺诈案占了 |
[15:44] | Uh, I’m still dealing. | 厄 我还在查 |
[15:46] | Turns out it was a little more complicated. | 解决这件事有点复杂 |
[15:48] | Veronica. Don’t waste your time on this. | Veronica 不要把你的时间浪费在这个上 |
[15:50] | If the computer search didn’t do it then just tell her we’re too busy. | 如果计算机不能找到的话 就告诉她我们太忙了 |
[15:53] | She agreed to the daily rate and we can always use the money. | 她同意按天付费 这样我们就有钱了 |
[15:57] | I mean, wouldn’t it be cool to have glasses in the kitchen that didn’t have the Hamburglar on them? | 我是说 厨房用玻璃做不是很酷吗 而且上面放的不是汉堡 |
[16:01] | Forget about the money. | 忘了钱吧 |
[16:03] | I just thought it would be nice if, instead of breaking people up, | 我只是觉得这要比拆散别人要好 |
[16:06] | we brought them together for once. | 我们可以偶尔让他们再次在一起 |
[16:08] | Honey, we’re private investigators, not the frigging Love Boat. | 宝贝 我们是私家侦探 而不是该死的爱情船 |
[16:11] | Dad, I’m almost there, I just need to track down… | 爸爸 我已经差不多了 我只需要再深入一点 |
[16:15] | Steve! | |
[16:16] | Steve? That’s our guy? | Steve 就是那家伙 |
[16:17] | No, Steve’s a dog. | 不 Steve是只狗 |
[16:20] | It’s a Catahoula Leopard dog. | 这是只Catahoula Leopard狗 |
[16:22] | Who the hell names a dog Steve? | 谁会给一只狗起名Steve啊 |
[16:25] | Tom Cruz? | |
[16:28] | Don’t forget. You’re a high school girl. | 别忘了 你是一名高中女生 |
[16:31] | Do some high school girl things now and then. | 偶尔做点高中女生做的事 |
[16:33] | Relax, Dad. I’m cutting pictures of Ashton out of Teen People as we speak. | 放心 爸爸 就像我们说的 我正把Ashton的照片从Teen People里切割出来 |
[16:38] | You better be. | 你最好这样 |
[16:40] | Gotta run sweetie. | 去谈恋爱吧 |
[17:01] | Exotic Animals Hospital. | Exotic动物医院 |
[17:02] | Hi. I’m calling about a Catahoula Leopard dog named Steve. | 嗨 我想问一只Catahoula Leopard狗 叫Steve的 |
[17:06] | – Uh, nope, not here. – Sorry. | – 厄 没有 不在这 – 对不起 |
[17:15] | Pet Hospital. | Pet医院 |
[17:17] | Hi, I’m calling about a Catahoula Leopard dog named Steve. | 嗨 我想问一只Catahoula Leopard狗 叫Steve的 |
[17:20] | – Brought in last week? – Yes! Right. | – 上星期带来的 – 是的 没错 |
[17:23] | Uh, I met Steve on a dog beach a while back and, well, | 我前不久在一个狗之家看到Steve |
[17:27] | I have a Leopard dog, Lulu and I was looking to breed her | 我有一条Leopard狗 Lulu 我想找一条可以和她配的狗 |
[17:30] | and it seemed like she and Steve has some real chemistry. | 而且看上去Lulu和Steve很般配 |
[17:33] | Ah, I know you probably wouldn’t give me the owner’s name and number but | 啊 我知道你不会告诉我它主人的名字和电话 |
[17:37] | I was wondering if you might call him and see if he would talk to me? | 但是 你能不能打个电话给他 问问他愿不愿意和我谈谈 |
[17:40] | – My name is Veronica, you can reach me at- – We’ve got caller ID. | – 我叫Veronica 找我可以打 – 我们有来电ID |
[17:43] | Caller ID. How do we ever get by? Thanks. | 来电ID 好的 谢谢 |
[17:56] | Hey Meg, it’s Veronica. | 嘿 Meg 我是Veronica |
[17:57] | Would you mind leaving a little early for the party so I can make a stop. | 你可不可以早点去晚会这样我就可以 这样我能中途停一下 |
[18:01] | No, nothing major. | 不 没什么 |
[18:03] | Okay, I gotta run. I’ll see ya. | 好 我就走了 过会见 |
[18:07] | – Hello? – Sorry, the dog’s owner said no. | – 喂 – 不好意思 狗的主人说不行 |
[18:10] | Oh, I see. | 好 我知道了 |
[18:12] | Well, it was a long shot anyway. | 那好 这本来机会就不大 |
[18:15] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[18:16] | This’ll just take a minute. | 大概只占用1分钟 |
[18:18] | I still don’t understand what we’re even doing here. | 我还是不明白我们来这干嘛 |
[18:26] | Ah-ha. It all seems clear now. | 啊哈 现在明白了 |
[18:29] | This is just business. | 只是公事而已 |
[18:33] | Miss Mars. | Mars小姐 |
[18:34] | You have something else to confess? | 你有什么事要坦白吗 |
[18:37] | I’m just here for a little favour. | 我到这来只是想让你帮个小忙 |
[18:40] | What is that? | 那是什么 |
[18:42] | Oh, we have the sketch artist up from San Diego. | 哦 我们有个来自San Diego的素描艺术家 |
[18:45] | Figured I’d test him out. He’s not bad. | 我测试他的 还不错 |
[18:47] | I don’t have horns. | 我没角 |
[18:50] | Yeah, I guess not. | 是 我知道没有 |
[18:52] | Memory really plays tricks on people. | 记忆往往会耍人的 |
[18:55] | Hey, Veronica. | 嘿 Veronica |
[18:56] | Hey Karl. | 嘿 Karl |
[18:57] | Long time, no see. What do ya think? | 好久不见了 你觉得怎么样 |
[18:59] | Um, it’s great. I finally feel wanted. | 厄 还不错 我觉得我在被通缉 |
[19:03] | Right. Say hi to your dad for me. | 没错 向你爸爸问好 |
[19:07] | I’m just here for a little favour. | 我来这想寻求点帮助 |
[19:09] | You guys can get phone records, right? | 你们有电话记录对吧 |
[19:11] | We can get anything. We’re cops. | 我们什么都有 我们是警察 |
[19:14] | Pine Veterinary Clinic? | |
[19:16] | I need to know what numbers they called between four and four ten today. | 我需要知道今天4点到4点10分 之间他们打过哪些电话 |
[19:20] | I don’t know, Veronica. | 我不知道 Veronica |
[19:21] | Leo, there is a long and proud history of mutual back scratching | Leo警察和私人侦探之间有很长很骄傲的 |
[19:26] | between cops and private dicks. | 互相合作历史 |
[19:28] | So when do you scratch my back? | 那么你什么时候和我合作过 |
[19:32] | Well maybe I’ll see you tonight when you and Sacks bust this party we’re going to. | 说不定今晚我会见到你 如果你和Sacks破坏我们正要去的晚会 |
[19:35] | I’m looking forward to it. | 我很期待 |
[19:39] | My, Veronica, he totally wants to serve and protect you. | 我的Veronica 他非常想为你服务并且保护你 |
[19:42] | Please Meg. We’re looking for your man tonight. | 拜托Meg 我们今晚要找你那个男人 |
[19:46] | Okay, the game is afoot. | 好了 游戏就要开始了 |
[19:50] | Nice house. | 漂亮的房子 |
[19:51] | Oh, you like? | 哦 你喜欢 |
[19:54] | Your folks must be really laid back. | 后面的一定就是你父母了 |
[19:56] | Oh, these aren’t actually my parents. | 哦 他们不是我真正的父母 |
[19:58] | This isn’t my house house. | 这不是我的房子 |
[20:00] | It’s one of the model homes in my old man’s cheesy new sub-division. | 这是我父亲他们新建的模型房中的一间 |
[20:04] | But would you girls like a drink? | 女孩们要点喝的吗 |
[20:06] | – Umm, I’m fine. – Yeah, you are super-fine. | – 嗯 我可以吗 – 是的 一点问题都没有 |
[20:13] | A soda? | 一杯苏打 |
[20:14] | You know, I think we’re fresh out but, um… | 你知道 我想我们刚喝完 嗯 |
[20:22] | So did you get a chance to go to the game last night? | 昨晚的游戏你们参加了吗 |
[20:25] | I was cheering. | 我很兴奋 |
[20:28] | On the sidelines. | 在界外 |
[20:32] | Because I am cool. | 因为我很酷 |
[20:35] | Oh, yeah, yeah, yeah. Totally spaced. | 哦 是的是的 |
[20:39] | Hey, remember when I jammed it over that Long Beach party guard? | 嘿 记得我把这个浇 在Long Beach晚会的守卫身上吗 |
[20:43] | Knocked his wreck-specs off! | 把他的破眼镜砸下来 |
[20:50] | Sorry. | 对不起 |
[21:00] | You won’t find anything in those cupboards, it’s a fake house. | 在那些杯子柜里你找不到什么的 这只不过是间假房子 |
[21:03] | Uh, right. | 厄 是的 |
[21:05] | So I see you got Caz’s little game recap, huh. | 我看到你赶上Caz的新游戏了 |
[21:07] | Yeah, like all over me. | 是 弄得我浑身上下都是 |
[21:11] | Oh, no, no, no. I don’t want to ruin your sweater. | 哦 不不不 我不想毁了你的外套 |
[21:13] | No, it’s not mine, it’s Caz’s. Go crazy. | 不 这不是我的 是Caz的 穿吧 |
[21:15] | Hey Martin, can I borrow your cell phone? | 嘿 Martin 我能借你的手机用用吗 |
[21:18] | Sure. | 当然 |
[21:26] | Oh, you have got to be kidding me. | 哦 你耍我啊 |
[21:28] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[21:29] | Do you know what’s going on with Logan? | 你知道Logan怎么了吗 |
[21:31] | What do you mean? | 你什么意思 |
[21:32] | Well, he’s camped out in a hotel lobby in LA. | 他在LA的一家旅店大厅里扎了营 |
[21:35] | How do you know that? | 你怎么知道的 |
[21:36] | I just talked to him. | 我刚和他说完话 |
[21:37] | He’s still there? | 他还在那 |
[21:39] | Uh, I’ll take care of it. | 厄 我会注意这件事的 |
[21:42] | Martin. | |
[21:48] | There you are. | 你在这啊 |
[21:49] | Did you find out anything? | 发现什么了吗 |
[21:51] | I’m totally confused. | 我完全糊涂了 |
[21:52] | Okay. Granted, I would look good on Caz’s arm | 好 我同意我比较喜欢Caz的手臂 |
[21:57] | but do you have anything available in sensitive or charming. | 但是你发现了什么别的吗 |
[22:01] | – I can check in the back. – Good. | – 我会知道的 – 好 |
[22:03] | I’m so sorry Meg, I have to run. Can you find a ride home? | 我很抱歉 Meg 我必须要走了 你自己回家行吗 |
[22:07] | Yeah, I’ll be fine. | 好 我没事的 |
[22:08] | No, you’ll be super-fine. | 不 你会很好的 |
[22:29] | I’m sorry. But the lobby’s reserved for hotel guests only. | 对不起 但大厅只对酒店的客人开放 |
[22:33] | So book me a room, Jeeves. | 那就给我一个房间 Jeeves |
[22:38] | Bring me a room service menu while you’re at it. | 好了以后给我拿一份酒店服务单 |
[22:57] | You know you can’t sit here forever. | 你知道你不能一直做在这 |
[23:00] | What do you say we smoke her out. | 你觉得把她逼出来怎么样 |
[23:07] | I’d like to report my card lost. | 我的卡丢失了 |
[23:10] | My name is Lynn Lester. | 我的名字是Lynn Lester |
[23:28] | That’s her. | 是她 |
[23:35] | Oh, hey, Logan. | 哦 嘿 Logan |
[23:37] | Did you just call me Mom? | 你是叫我妈妈吗 |
[23:40] | You okay, brother? | 你没事吧 孩子 |
[23:41] | You know Mom’s gone, right? | 你知道妈妈已经走了 对吧 |
[23:44] | Wow. You’re supposed to be in Australia. | 哇 我们都认为你在澳大利亚 |
[23:47] | Yeah, well that didn’t work out. | 是 但这不重要 |
[23:50] | Veronica, hey! | Veronica 嘿 |
[23:52] | Hello, Trina. | 你好 Trina |
[23:53] | So, is the whole brat pack here? | 难道这里是孩子聚会 |
[23:56] | What is this, like, like, prom night. | 这是什么 舞会之夜 |
[23:58] | You guys get a room here for some after-party. | 你们在这定了个房间吗 |
[24:02] | Oh, hey. Oh. I’ve been kinda outta the loop lately. | 哦 嘿 我过会有点事 |
[24:07] | – Are you two- – Stop! You shut up. | – 你们两个 – 住嘴 你给我住嘴 |
[24:09] | You’re wearing Mom’s clothes, you’re wearing Mom’s hat. | 你穿着妈妈的衣服 带着妈妈的帽子 |
[24:13] | She was your mom, my step-mom. | 她是你妈妈 而我是后妈 |
[24:15] | The lady who liked to parade though the house in a string bikini, | 一个喜欢穿着比基尼在屋子里游走的女人 |
[24:17] | whenever I had a boy over. | 当我有有男孩在的时候 |
[24:19] | Yeah, well to be fair when didn’t you have a boy over. | 是 说实话你什么时候没有男孩 |
[24:21] | Oh, you… | 哦 你 |
[24:22] | Dad could’ve used you there. | 爸爸不可能忍受你这样 |
[24:25] | So now you’re worried about Dad’s welfare. | 所以你开始担心爸爸的钱 |
[24:28] | Isn’t he the big bad wolf? | 难道他是大灰狼吗 |
[24:30] | Cigarette burns and broken noses. | 点了香烟 烧伤了鼻子 |
[24:33] | Oh, the stories you used to tell. | 哦 你经常说的故事 |
[24:36] | Wow, we should get together and do this more often. | 哇 我们应该一起经常这样 |
[24:38] | Yeah, well, you’re in luck. I’m heading home now. | 好 你运气好 我正打算回家 |
[24:40] | I guess some accountant finally cancelled Mom’s cards. | 我想某些人取消了妈妈的信用卡 |
[24:43] | But if you’re coming home, who will play Dead Hooker Number Two on CSI this week. | 不过如果你现在回家 这星期谁来扮演CSI的Dead Hooker Number Two呢 |
[24:47] | How will you get your attention fix? | 你怎么应付那些对你的关注 |
[24:49] | Maybe I can be the ring girl at one of your bum fights. | 也许我就是那个你们打架的原因 |
[24:52] | You know what? | 你知道什么 |
[24:54] | Shall we get going, Logan? | 我们走吧 Logan |
[24:56] | Veronica, look at you. All grown up. | Veronica 看看你 都长大了 |
[24:59] | Hey, we should hang out when I’m in town. | 嘿 当我在镇上的时候我们好好放松一下 |
[25:01] | Okay. Yeah. | 好 |
[25:04] | Logan, come on. Let’s go. | Logan 来吧 我们走 |
[25:07] | See ya guys. Drive safe. | 再见 当心点 |
[25:31] | She’s gone. She’s gone. | 她走了 她走了 |
[25:39] | Yep, I got some pictures. | 是 我弄到了一些照片 |
[25:42] | Mr Neckbrace with a former lawyer, Joe Allen, | Neckbrace先生和一个前律师 Joe Allen |
[25:45] | who was disbarred last year for repping a fake accident ring. | 他在去年被取消律师资格由于制造了一起假事故 |
[25:52] | Hey, you got any other guys working this case, maybe drives a silver Chevy? | 嘿你还让别人查这件事了吗 一个开银色Chevy的 |
[25:55] | I keep seeing it behind me. | 我一直看到他在我后面 |
[25:57] | No, no, no, it’s nothing. | 不不不 没事 |
[26:00] | So I’ll send the pictures when I get back. | 回去后我会把这些照片送给你的 |
[26:03] | Okay. Bye. | 好 再见 |
[26:16] | – Good morning sir. – Hey. | – 早上好 – 嘿 |
[26:19] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[26:24] | Here you are sir. | 给你 |
[27:24] | The wrong place I guess. | 我想我找错地方了 |
[27:27] | You know which hotel has the medical supplies convention? | 你知道哪家旅店有健康检查的吗 |
[27:31] | Anyway. I’ll just take the keys… one right there. Thanks. Have a good day. | 算了 我先拿钥匙吧 后边那个 谢谢 过得愉快 |
[27:36] | You too, sir. | 你也是 先生 |
[27:42] | Hey, it’s Keith Mars. | 嘿 那是Keith Mars |
[27:44] | I got a name check to run. | 我要查一个名字 |
[27:46] | Yevgeni Sukarenko, all right? | Yevgeni Sukarenko 对 |
[27:51] | Thanks for doing this, Karl. | 非常感谢 Karl |
[27:52] | Yeah, no problem. | 是的 没问题 |
[27:55] | Is this the guy? | 那家伙吗 |
[27:56] | This is Manny. | 这是Manny |
[27:58] | Manny, this is Karl. | Manny 这是Karl |
[28:00] | He’s gonna help you with your… recall problems. | 他会帮你关于你的 回忆问题 |
[28:03] | Yeah, good luck. | 啊 好运 |
[28:05] | Don’t worry, Manny, I’m a professional. | 别担心 Manny 我是专业的 |
[28:08] | Right. | 好 |
[28:09] | – I’ll fax the results to your place. – I owe you one. | – 我会把结果传真到你那 – 我欠你的 |
[28:19] | Well if it isn’t my local policeman. | 好 如果这不是我们的警察 |
[28:22] | You got a pen handy? | 你手边有笔吗 |
[28:23] | Always. What do ya got? | 有的 你查到了什么 |
[28:24] | Three outgoing calls between Pine Veterinary between four and four ten. | Pine Veterinary有三个出去的电话 在4点和4点10分之间 |
[28:29] | I got a Fred Ellis, John Frampton and a Carla Stern. | 我查到是Fred Ellis John Frampton和Carla Stern |
[28:36] | You’re a prince, Leo. | 你太可爱了 Leo |
[28:37] | Yeah, I’m writing that down. | 好 我写下来了 |
[28:39] | I’ll talk to ya later. | 我稍候再跟你联系 |
[28:42] | So it seems that saying about people resembling their pets is true. | 所以 说人像他的宠物是真的 |
[28:46] | Fred Ellis was as old and droopy as his Basset Hound and single mother, Carla Stern | Fred Ellis就和他的Basset Hound一样老而且没有精神 单身母亲 Carla Stern |
[28:50] | was a dead ringer for her Pomeranian. Two strikes. | 是她Pomeranian的枷锁 两个都不是 |
[28:54] | So it all comes down to John Frampton bearing a slight resemblance to his… | 那么只剩下John Frampton和Catahoula Leopard狗 |
[28:59] | Catahoula Leopard Dog. | 有关系了 |
[29:15] | Catherine? It’s Veronica in Mr Mars’ office. It’s good news. He found Tom. | Catherine 我是Mars事务所的Veronica 好消息 他到Tom了 |
[29:20] | Veronica, thank you. It’s a miracle. | Veronica 谢谢 这真是太神奇了 |
[29:24] | You have a pen? | 你有笔吗 |
[29:25] | Of course, please. | 当然 请 |
[29:26] | So the address is- | 地址是 |
[29:29] | Dad, what are you doing? | 爸爸 你在干嘛 |
[29:33] | This isn’t Catherine Lenova. | 这不是Catherine Lenova |
[29:36] | It’s Yellana Sukarenko. | 是Yellana Sukarenko |
[29:40] | Yevgeni and Sergei Sukarenko, Russian mob from Chicago. | Yevgeni和Sergei Sukarenko 来自芝加哥的俄罗斯暴民 |
[29:44] | Anthony Thomas Cruz worked for their father. | Anthony Thomas Cruz为他们的爸爸工作 |
[29:47] | Turned State’s evidence and put him away. | 作为污点证人而被转移 |
[29:50] | He’s not a long lost love, Veronica. | 他不是不见了的爱人 Veronica |
[29:53] | He’s in the witness protection programme. | 他出于证人保护计划下 |
[30:11] | Just like we said. | 就像我们说的 |
[30:17] | Mars Investi- Catherine. | Mars侦探 Catherine |
[30:21] | I’m sorry, I got excited and dropped the phone. | 我很抱歉 我太兴奋了把电话弄掉了 |
[30:24] | You still have your pen? | 你还有笔吗 |
[30:26] | Okay, the address is | 好 地址是 |
[30:29] | 124 Driftwood Terrace. | |
[30:34] | Right. | 对 |
[30:35] | Of course. | 当然 |
[30:37] | It’s no problem. | 没问题 |
[30:40] | Buh-bye. | 再见 |
[30:43] | It’s good work, honey. | 干得好 宝贝 |
[30:46] | – So, what’s gonna happen? – Don’t worry. | – 那么 会怎么样 – 别担心 |
[30:48] | I’ll take care of it from here. | 我会注意的 |
[31:26] | Do svidaniya, Mr Cruz. | 别动 Cruz先生 |
[31:30] | Oh! Prevet! | 哦 Prevet |
[31:33] | Put down your guns, now. | 把你们的枪放下 |
[31:35] | Get your hands on your head, get your hands on your head. | 把手放在头上 把手放在头上 |
[31:40] | Prevet? | |
[31:42] | It’s Russian for hi. I looked it up. | 是俄语 意思是 嗨 我找到了 |
[31:46] | – Hey! – Meg, I am so sorry. | – 嘿 – Meg 我很抱歉 |
[31:50] | What for? | 为什么 |
[31:52] | I told you I was gonna find your secret admirer before the dance and I haven’t come through, I… | 我告诉你我会在舞会前找出那个神秘的崇拜者 但我没能成功 我 |
[31:57] | it’s just been a million other things I’ve been working on… | 这只是我处理的很多事中的一件 |
[31:59] | Forget it, forget it. I don’t even care anymore. | 忘了它吧 忘了吧 我已经不在乎了 |
[32:03] | Oh, here. | 哦 这个 |
[32:06] | You can have it. It’s the flowers he sent me. | 你拿着吧 这是他送我的花 |
[32:09] | Supposed to be our signal tonight or something. | 也许是我们今晚的暗号或其他什么的 |
[32:12] | Thought you were excited about it. | 你很兴奋吧 |
[32:14] | Truth is, I’m not sure I wanna go out with Caz. | 事实是我不认为我想和Caz出去 |
[32:19] | And Martin’s nice but not… | 而Martin很好 但是 |
[32:21] | I just don’t want to hurt his feelings. | 我只是不想伤害到他 |
[32:25] | How come you’re all dolled up. | 你就像个洋娃娃一样 |
[32:27] | Now who says I need a date to go to the dance. | 谁说我要到舞会上去约会的 |
[32:30] | Oh. Right. | 哦 好吧 |
[32:32] | You… go girl. | 你 走吧 |
[32:36] | I’m taking you. | 我带你 |
[32:45] | Okay. | 好 |
[32:49] | Well, what do you think? | 你觉得怎么样 |
[32:53] | I look like Manilla Whore Barbie. | 我看上去像Manilla Whore Barbie |
[33:00] | No, no. Where are you going? | 不不 你去哪 |
[33:02] | – Don’t you dare run away on me. – Just business. | – 你不会丢下我走吧 – 公事而已 |
[33:09] | Come on, lover boy. Show us your face. | 来吧 可爱的男孩 让我们看看你的脸 |
[33:20] | What is it? | 这是什么 |
[33:21] | Nothing. | 没什么 |
[33:23] | Come on, let’s go. We’re gonna be late. | 来吧 走 我们要迟到了 |
[33:50] | Wow. Eighties fashion. | 哇 八十年代的风格 |
[33:53] | Grody to the max. | 到最大了 |
[33:55] | Don’t spaz. | 别蠢了 |
[33:56] | Aren’t you totally stoked to go to this thing. | 你不是就要这样吗 |
[33:58] | Oh, for sure. | 哦 的确 |
[34:00] | I just didn’t know the dance would be such a major couple-o-rama. | 我不知道舞会会这样注重成双成对 |
[34:04] | What happened to all the girl power? | 女孩能力怎么了 |
[34:06] | The we-don’t-need-dates resolve. | 我们不是来约会的 |
[34:08] | Reality has set in. | 事实如此 |
[34:11] | Forgive me, gal pal. | 原谅我 朋友 |
[34:13] | I’m weak. | 我很脆弱 |
[34:26] | What are you doing? | 你在干嘛 |
[34:28] | You’ll thank me later. | 过会你会感谢我的 |
[34:32] | Where are you going? | 你去哪 |
[34:34] | My work here is done. | 我在这的工作已经结束了 |
[34:35] | But you’ll miss your big surprise. | 但你会错过大惊喜的 |
[34:38] | I’ll live. | 我没事的 |
[34:56] | Would you care to dance? | 跳个舞怎么样 |
[35:04] | Between getting fooled by the Russian bride and finding out that Duncan has the hots for Meg, | 在被俄罗斯新娘愚弄 和发现Duncan对Meg有兴趣之间 |
[35:09] | I’ve had my fill of surprises tonight. | 我今晚已经充满惊喜了 |
[35:27] | J Geils was right. Love stinks. | J Geils是对的 爱情在发酵 |
[35:31] | You can dress it up with sequins and shoulder pads but one way or another | 你可以打扮得漂漂亮亮 但是不管怎样 |
[35:34] | you’re just gonna end up alone at the spring dance | 春季舞会后你还是会孤单一人 |
[35:37] | strapped into uncomfortable underwear. | 穿着不舒服的内衣 |
[35:48] | What’s wrong, Veronica? | 怎么了 Veronica |
[36:01] | Are you ready for a… a total eclipse of the heart? | 你准备好参加那个舞会了吗 |
[36:22] | You look beautiful. | 你很漂亮 |
[36:55] | I love the eighties. | 我喜欢八十年代 |
[36:57] | Heads up. Risky business at 12:00 | 抬起头 12点的危险任务 |
[37:01] | Come on everyone. Let’s wang chung tonight. | 来吧 各位 让我们今晚尽情狂欢 |
[37:05] | What, everybody wang chung tonight. | 怎么样 每个人今晚尽情狂欢 |
[37:08] | Wang chung or I’ll kick your ass. Everybody! | 狂欢吧 不然我踢你们屁股 |
[37:12] | Don’t touch me, dude. | 别碰我 |
[37:15] | Every class has one. | 每个班级都有 |
[37:19] | I cannot escape Tom Cruise. | 我不能忘掉Tom Cruise |
[37:23] | Come on Logan, just give me your keys. Leo, can you follow us in your car? | 来Logan 把你的钥匙给我 Leo跟在我们行吗 |
[37:27] | No. No! No. No. | 不不 不不 |
[37:31] | ‘Cause tonight I’m gonna party like it’s 1999. | 因为今晚我要像1999年那样狂欢 |
[37:35] | Hey, who’s this dude. | 嘿 这家伙是谁 |
[37:37] | As I have told you now three times, this is the friendly officer of the law | 我已经跟你说过三遍了 这是我们可爱的法律卫士 |
[37:41] | who is going to overlook your underage public drunkenness. | 会处理你未成年却在公共场合大醉 |
[37:46] | Crockett or Tubbs? | Crockett还是Tubbs |
[37:48] | Logan, when did you stop wearing pants? | Logan 你什么时候不穿裤子的 |
[37:52] | What are you doing here? | 你在这干嘛 |
[37:54] | My first night back home and I get the call, come get Logan, he’s wasted. | 我回家的第一个晚上就接到电话 带走Logan 他醉了 |
[37:58] | It’s like I never left. | 就像我从没离开过 |
[38:00] | Is that Kajagoogoo? | 那是Kajagoogoo吗 |
[38:01] | There’s no point you going in there, Trina. Entertainment Tonight is not covering it. | 没有说你会来这Trina 娱乐之夜还没结束呢 |
[38:05] | Bummer. | 无赖 |
[38:06] | Well I guess I’ll just drag your sorry little self home. | 我想我必须把你拽回去 |
[38:12] | As long as you let me puke in your car. | 只要你让我吐在你车里 |
[38:13] | Of course, just like old times. | 当然 就像过去一样 |
[38:20] | A promising young man. | 一个承诺 年轻人 |
[38:24] | Thanks for showing up tonight. | 感谢今晚能露面 |
[38:26] | I assume I have Meg to thank for getting you here. | 我想我应该感谢Meg今晚把你叫过来 |
[38:29] | She called but I came because I wanted to see you. | 她打给我 不过我在这因为我想见你 |
[38:36] | You wanna go back? | 想回去吗 |
[38:38] | Ah, no, here’s not so bad. | 啊 不 这里也不怎么坏 |
[38:48] | Are you going to kiss me? | 想吻我吗 |
[38:50] | I was thinking about it. | 我正在想呢 |
[39:04] | Cool. | 酷 |
[39:12] | Hello? | 喂 |
[39:16] | Your other boyfriend. | 你的另一个男友 |
[39:17] | No someone keeps crank calling me. | 不 某人不停的打电话给我 |
[39:21] | – Star 69 them. – I do but it just rings and rings. | – 打回去 – 我做了 但它就是不停的想 |
[39:27] | I am a deputy sheriff, allow me. | 我是州长代表 让我来吧 |
[39:33] | I hear you’re bothering my girl… | 我听说你在搔挠我的女朋友 |
[39:35] | Who is this? Why do you keep calling me? | 你是谁 为什么总是打给我 |
[39:38] | This is a pay phone. | 这里是投币电话 |
[39:40] | You must be talking about that blonde lady. | 你一定是在说那个金发女士 |
[39:42] | Blonde lady? | 金发女士 |
[39:45] | A pay phone where? | 哪里的投币电话 |
[39:48] | Sage Brush Cantina, Barstow. | |
[39:52] | Uh, raincheck? | 厄 检查 |
[39:57] | What? | 什么 |
[40:40] | Mom! | 妈妈 |
[40:45] | Veronica. | |
[40:46] | Oh, my god, no. No, please. | 哦 天哪 不不 拜托 |
[40:50] | – I’m gonna get you out of here. – No! | – 我要把你带离这里 – 不 |
[40:53] | No. I can’t be seen with you. They are gonna hurt you. | 不能让人看见我和你在一起 他们会伤害你的 |
[40:56] | Mom, I know who’s doing it. I know who’s blackmailing us. You’re safe now. | 妈妈 我知道是谁干的 我知道谁在勒索我们 你现在安全了 |
[41:09] | Veronica. | |
[41:10] | Synchro: Amariss – www.forom.com – | 禁止任何商业用途否则后果自负 ————————– |